PDA

View Full Version : IC Tebryna: A Tropical Paradise

Pages : [1] 2

Jason Sanborn
07-20-2004, 07:06 PM
Name: Tebryna

Surface Conditions: The planet is a tropical paradise, mostly covered with water, and several tropical islands dotting the surface. The planet is unihabited, except for native wildlife.

Ruler/Owner/Governing Bodies: None

Primary inhabitants: Quaxo, Jas and Shae'la

Places of Interest: A lake in the center of the largest island has healing qualities. Humans can even experience fountain of youth style properties from the waters.

The home of Quaxo, Jas and Shae'la is attached to the side of a large hollow mountain on the main island, not far from the healing lake.

Unique Planetary Conditions: Visitors to this planet will find that this planet is very relaxing. A couple hours of sleep can equal an entire night's good slumber. Even healing is accelerated on the planet. Humans can also feel younger on this planet.

Brief History: This planet was discovered by Jas and Quaxo. While searching the big island that they were on, they found a small lake that had mysterious properties. As of yet, the full history of the planet is unknown.

Tigers
07-20-2004, 08:23 PM
In the blink of an eye, Alexis transported Ruwach and Shae'la to Tebryna from the Orphanage. Once upon the planet surface, Alexis took a seat on a nearby rock.

I hope you two don't mind. I figured that Tebryna would be a good place for us to collect our thought and rest before we continue after Saja. Beside, Shae'la I promised you that I would not keep you in the dark and I mean to keep my word.

Jason Sanborn
07-20-2004, 10:42 PM
Ruwach looked around and smiled.

This is a perfect place. I only wish the pool could raise me from the dead.

Ruwach turned to Shae'la and Alexis.

Shall we go to the house, or stay out here in the open?

Jason Sanborn
07-20-2004, 10:47 PM
Shae'la stared at Ruwach. There was something about him that she just couldn't put her finger on. She could sense the emotions coming from him, and there was something almost familiar in the way that he spoke and talked.

The time line has been altered and I am trying to help restore it to its natural order. It is hard to do that when I don't have all the information. Alexis, I know how important it is to not reveal too much information. I am from the future, and had to keep certain things secret when I came back to this time. Please, before we go any further, shine a little light on my search. Tell me what is going on.

Tigers
07-21-2004, 10:08 PM
Alexis replied to Ruwach.

If you don't mind, at least until we've spoken to Shae'la, I'd like to remain here.

Alexis looked at Shae'la and smiled.

I will shed some light on the situation, but I believe you may already know the answer. Tell me what it is that you feel right now about Ruwach. The answer is right before you. I sense that you feel something familar about Ruwach, and if you look deep enough you know who he is.

Before Shae'la can fully reply, Alexis can see the truth dawning in her expression.

Yes, Ruwach is Jas.

Jason Sanborn
07-22-2004, 10:20 AM
Ruwach smiled and spread his arms.

Surprise.

I know it was for me when I learned the truth from Alexis.

Jason Sanborn
07-22-2004, 10:23 AM
Shae'la's lack of emotions prevented her from being fully surprised by the revelation. She had not expected to find Jas as a spirit. She had thought he was completely written out of existence.

So, you were killed in the past. In order to fix the timeline, all we need to do is find a way back in time and prevent that from happening.

Shae'la turned to Alexis.

Only problem is that I destroyed my temporal crystal when defeating the Lawbringer back on Planet M.

Tigers
07-22-2004, 06:22 PM
Well, the first thing we need to figure out how time was altered. When we discover the source, then we will be able to fix the problem. I am not so much as worried on how to get back in time, as I am with how time was altered.

Jason Sanborn
07-22-2004, 07:13 PM
Shae'la nodded. That made sense. It wouldn't do any good to fix time if the person who was causing the change in the timeline still existed.

Okay, so we find out who did this first. Just how are we going to find out who did it, and stop them from causing more damage to the timeline?

Jason Sanborn
07-23-2004, 12:18 PM
Ruwach sighed and looked at Alexis.

That is a good question. I wish I had the answer, but I don't have even half of my abilities from when I lived before. If it was the correct timeline, I probably could track down who did this, but now...

Ruwach shook his head.

I'm afraid I have little that I could add to this search.

Tigers
07-24-2004, 05:12 PM
Alexis looked at her two beloved family members and smiled warily.

Some how, I know that Saja is behind all of this. But there is still a large piece of the puzzle missing. I wish that I had all the answers this minute, so that we could rectify the timeline and bring you back.

Alexis sighed.

My transition as an Atlantean though, was much different than the others. I'm afraid that my body is still adjusting to the knowledge of who I really am.

Jason Sanborn
07-25-2004, 05:44 PM
Ruwach nodded.

There are too many things that seem to point to Saja as being behind this, but she was simply an extension of who I was, created out of my mind. I don't see how it is possible for her to have caused this chaos, yet I don't know who else it could have been.

Ruwach attemped to lean up against a tree but, instead, he fell through the tree, landing on the ground, half his spiritual body on one side of the tree, half on the other side, with the tree shooting up through Ruwach's stomach. Ruwach laughed in embarassment.

I guess I can't go leaning against any trees, can I?

Jason Sanborn
07-25-2004, 05:46 PM
Shae'la watched Ruwach fall through the tree, and made no response. She knew that if she had her emotions, she would have found the situation humorous. At times like this, she wished she did have her emotions, so she could join in the levity of the situation. Instead, she looked at Alexis.

But, if Saja is behind this, how did she do it, and how can we stop her? My knowledge of future events are no good now, considering the timeline has completely changed.

Tigers
07-25-2004, 07:52 PM
Alexis laughed as she watched Ruwach fall through the tree. It was Shae'la's voice that brought her back to the present.

That is our next step, to discover how Saja was able to alter time. When we figure out that piece of the puzzle, then we will know how we need to stop her.

Jason Sanborn
07-26-2004, 10:23 AM
Ruwach stood back up and walked towards the two women.

Ok, so we know what we need to do, so how do we go about accomplishing that?

Tigers
07-26-2004, 02:58 PM
Alexis thought about it a moment and then replied.

At the moment, I'm at a loss. I think I've been looking too hard and have loss perspective. I suggest we all take a step back and clear our minds. The answer is there, we just can't see it.

Alexis sighed.

This would be a good opportunity for me to tell you what I was unable to on Kamiros. Everything has been happening at such a high speed since that time, that I need a breather. Perhaps discussing this with you will help me to get past the current obstacle that seems to be looming in front of us.

Alexis looked from her brother to her niece and took a breath.

Tell me what either two of you know about the Atlanteans.

Jason Sanborn
07-26-2004, 03:52 PM
More delays. Perhaps Alexis was right. Maybe they needed to rest and get their minds clear for the task ahead. While she didn't have any emotions, she was still pretty focused on the problem at hand.

You have told me the tale before. Or more appropriately, you will tell it to me in the future. While you explain this to Ruwach, I will rest and meditate on the issue at hand. I feel something should be done, besides just sitting here.

Jason Sanborn
07-26-2004, 03:54 PM
Ruwach smiled at Alexis.

There was so much information that I obtained when we were merged, that I would be happy to hear what you have to say about the subject. It has been a long time since I had known my family, or spoken to anyone. The life of a spirit can be pretty dull at times.

Tigers
07-26-2004, 03:56 PM
Aleixis sighed.

I will be glad when Shae'la regains her emotions. I do not like to see her so indifferent about things.
Well, the best way to sort through the mess I'm about to tell you, is just to say it. I'm not a First, I am Atlantean. My father was a seer and he foresaw the battle with the Negation. My mother and father hid my existance from every Atlantean but two, the two charged in my care and protection. The two that know who I truely am are Bard and my husband William, they are both Atlantean as well. My own full blooded Atlantean sister, Capricia, does not know I exist. I hope someday soon I will be able to meet her.

Alexis laughed.

I am learning to deal with this shock, but there is so much I don't know or understand. My parents died well before the transition. If it had not been for Bard's sacrifice, I would not have lived, she protected my stasis tube when the others transitioned. Unfortunately, it cost her and I both. Soulasandra was Bard's salvation and mine was William. He was able to reduce me back to just a seed and planted me amoung the First. I am not looking forward to telling Meteoro, I don't want to hurt him. I am part of him, DNA from his eyes, so it is not as if he can not claim me as his own. I will never think of him as any different than my father. My First family will always be that, my family.
Discovering my heritage has also led me to the discovery of my Atlantean abilities. They were always there, I was just never aware of them. I have a lot to learn yet, for my sight though great is limited. I have a great difficulty seeing what will happen with family. I could not tell you this instant if we will succeed, only that I have a good feeling that we will.

Alexis looked at her brother and smiled.

That's about it in a nutshell. That and the fact that when we do set the time line right, you have a mother in the Realm of Nightmares, that I promised that I would bring her son to her.

Jason Sanborn
08-01-2004, 09:15 PM
Ruwach was able to put images together as Alexis spoke. All the memories in his head started to fit together like pieces of a puzzle. Certainly it was a shock to learn his sister was much more than she seemed. Of course, it was a shock to find out that he was supposed to be alive, not a spirit.

I understand what you mean. I went through a period of self-discovery myself before I found out we shared the same father. Then of course, I discovered it again when you revealed the truth to me. It is something that is never easy, but always worth it in the end.

Ruwach looked at Shae'la.

She seems so cold and distant without her emotions. After we set the timeline back, we will have to see if we can find a way to restore her emotions to her, if it is even possible.

Ruwach looked back at Alexis.

I saw your memories of meeting with my mother. She is Queen of the Realm of Nightmares now? Somehow that seems to suit her.

Ruwach grinned slightly.

Tigers
08-02-2004, 05:49 PM
Alexis returned the smile to her brother.

Yes, I she will do well there, though she is headed for some hard times. There are always those who desire power and will try anything to take it. I foresee she will do quite well though.

Alexis's thoughts again went to Shae'la.

I do hope we can fix this current problem quickly before it gets out of hand. I would much rather be looking for a way to help Shae'la, than dealing with this.

Jason Sanborn
08-03-2004, 08:43 AM
What, you telling me your niece's emotions are more important to you than your brother's life?

Ruwach replied playfully.

Tigers
08-03-2004, 04:28 PM
Jas's comment caught Alexis off guard, at first she just looked at him blankly as realization of her words began to dawn on her. A flush of red touched her cheeks as she began to laugh.

Very funny, you of all people should know better than that!

Jason Sanborn
08-04-2004, 12:51 PM
Ruwach laughed.

Yes, I know, and I thank you for your concern. I know with you involved in this, our mission will definately succeed. Regardless of the sucess or failure of our mission, though, I will always appreciate what you do.

Tigers
08-05-2004, 07:46 PM
Your welcome, and lets just hope for the best and aim for success. I only wish that matters of family were not a blind spot for me in my sight. I don't know which is worse knowing the future or not knowing it, when it comes to family.

Alexis sighed, her thoughts turning toward all the chaos and turmoil in the universe. Her father missing, Shae'la's nonexistant emotions, quaxo kidnapped, and the ordeal with Jas. When she thought about Shrike she smiled. Her daughter was always a source of sunshine in her life. Thinking about Bryn though made her want to laugh, the valkryie wouldn't want life any other way. If it wasn't challenging, then it wasn't life at all to her! Then there was William, he was her security, her love. Unfortunately, he had joined with Danik and Soulasandra, and was currently away.
Turning her thoughts back to the present, she looked at Ruwach and smiled.

What is the first thing your going to do, when this is all said and done?

Jason Sanborn
08-05-2004, 11:30 PM
Well, first, I will find Quaxo and make sure she is safe. When that is done, we will find a way to get Shae'la's emotions back, if that is even possible. And once all that is done, then would be a well-deserved vacation.

You realize that Quaxo and I never had a honeymoon? The day after our wedding, I was paralyzed by Saja, then the war began, and now this. It seems like we've never had a break.

Ruwach looked at the ground, saddened by the turn of events.

Tigers
08-09-2004, 02:55 PM
Alexis looked at her brother, a look of shared sadness upon her face. If this is what it was like to be a god or goddess, someone had a cruel sense of humor.

I'm afraid I know all to well of what you speak of. It has not been easy for any of us.

Jason Sanborn
08-09-2004, 05:35 PM
Shae'la walked back to where Ruwach and Alexis were speaking. Her empathy allowed her to feel the sadness that they both were feeling.

I can feel the sadness here. Is this because we do not have a way to go yet, or is there something more?

Tigers
08-10-2004, 03:39 PM
Alexis turned toward Shae'la.

Sorry, we were just reflecting on how life can be cruel. What are your thoughts Shae'la? Have you come to any of your own conclusions on our present situation?

Jason Sanborn
08-11-2004, 10:27 AM
Shae'la shook her head.

With the timeline altered, all my knowledge of future events is confused, and new alternatives continue to appear, as if every action that we take creates a new future, and a new past for me.

The question I have is that what good are we accomplishing by sitting here? Surely there is something that could be done to help us find Saja.

Tigers
08-11-2004, 04:56 PM
Patience Shae'la. Though time is of the essence, it does us now good to leap head first into a situation. There is yet time before we must act. In the meantime, I think it best that we all have some nourishment, while we have the opportunity. Any requests?

Jason Sanborn
08-11-2004, 06:43 PM
Shae'la nodded. While she didn't understand, she still trusted Alexis. Alexis knew how important this was. The only thing Shae'la was concerned about was the fact that every moment that passed seemed to bring a different future into focus. Nothing was certain anymore, and she wondered if it would ever be certain again.

I have no requests, Alexis. You are the hunter. I am sure you could catch and cook something we could eat.

Jason Sanborn
08-11-2004, 06:45 PM
As you could probably guess, I'm going to pass on the nourishment. It seems spirits don't need to eat. I will remain with you while you both eat, though.

Tigers
08-11-2004, 06:50 PM
Hunter or not, I don't seem to be in the mood to catch anything, so what ever we do, we'll do it the easy way.

Without any thought, Alexis produced a table full of food. She herself was not hungry enough to eat much, but some meat and fruits would sustain them until this ordeal was over.

Jason Sanborn
08-12-2004, 10:41 AM
A picnic in the woods with my aunt. We haven't done this in a long time. Of course, most of the time you hunted the food and brought it back, but this is good as well.

Shae'la sat at the table. She wasn't very hungry, but knew that she needed to eat to be prepared for whatever may be next for them.

Jason Sanborn
08-12-2004, 10:46 AM
Ruwach smiled at Shae'la's comment.

You know, that is a good idea. Maybe after everything is said and done, after the timeline is restored, and after we find Quaxo, perhaps we should pick up Young Shae'la from the Dexter School and have a family picnic here, and of course you are invited as well, Alexis.

Ruwach looked at Adult Shae'la and winked.

And you wouldn't be left out either, we would just have a separate picnic with you.

Ruwach looked back at Alexis.

What do you think? You can even bring Shrike and William. It will be fun.

Tigers
08-12-2004, 02:46 PM
It's a good thing your in spirit form right now mister, or I'd throw something at you for making that comment. Alexis teased.

Yes, I think a family picnic when this is all said and done would be a grand idea!

Jason Sanborn
08-12-2004, 03:28 PM
Ruwach laughed. The laughter felt good. It had been too long. He hoped that, after all was said and done, it wouldn't be a long time before he was able to laugh again.

Tigers
08-15-2004, 01:35 PM
Alexis had been enjoying the company of her family, when she felt the sudden presence of power, and with it, she felt Saja. She suddenly stood from the table, looking to Ruwach and then to Shae'la.

I believe our patience has just rewarded us. I've felt a flux of power and I sense that Saja is behind it, we must act quickly. I will take us there, be ready.

Before Ruwach and Shae'la could react, Alexis transported them from the Tebryna to Reshnael.

Qwaring
08-29-2004, 04:51 PM
((Since no one is using this thread right now I'm assuming it's alright if I use it for a little bit.))

**Near one of Tebryna's pools of healing water reality tears open and a transi-gate (http://forumcorp.com/jsanborn/viewtopic.php?p=19223#19223) oepns up. This flat doorway through space ripples as Qwaring steps through. Hovering behind him are three duplicate Widgit devices and a seriously injured Secundae named Aryn. The three Widgit's are levitating Aryn in an antigravity field and forming various devices in order to treat the unconscious woman's many wounds. Once the god of gadgets and the others are through it the transi-gate folds up and vanishes. After recieving a teleapthic command from Qwaring the trio of Widgits lowers Aryn into one of the pools of healing water so that only her face is above the surface. The three floating machines continue to repair the Secundae's body while Qwaring simply stands watch. On the outside the First appears to be calm and unemotional but inside his mind is in conflict.
The Sinister portions of Qwaring's mind is what motivated the orange First to send Aryn on her ill fated confrontation with Charon. But the the morally responcible portions is what sent him to rescue the Secundae before she could die. Now the various parts of his shattered psyche are in conflict over their next course of action.**

Jason Sanborn
08-29-2004, 04:55 PM
((No problem at all, Q. 8)))

Ayrn
08-29-2004, 07:28 PM
When the healing proses was complete Ayrn let out a gasp, momentarly sinking under the water and then coming up sputering. Her naked body is compleatly healed aside from two ugly scars from where her wings once were; forever a reminder of what had come to pass. Standing before him unashamed she gasps despreatly "Were is my son?"

Qwaring
08-29-2004, 07:57 PM
**By the time the healing waters and the trio of Widgit's have fully healed Aryn a few days have passed. Qwaring is currently hovering over the ground in a reclyned sitting position. Around him are several dozen floating holographic screens with a vast amounts of information for the god of gadgets. Qwaring looks over at the Secundae as the three Widgit's begin orbiting around him.**

Taking the child from Charon would have been too risky. Too costly. So I left him behind.

**Qwaring orders one of the Widgit's teleports a pile of clothes in front of Aryn. These garments are replicas of the clothes that she wore before travelling to the Negation universe. The other two Widgits merge in mid flight. Now only two of the metamorphic gadgets orbit around Qwaring as he continues to speak.**

While I was unable to save one child I was able to stabalize the other.

**One of the holographic screens enlarges and shows a scan of an unborn fetus. The last two Widgit's merge and the single gadget hovers in place over Qwaring's shoulder. The orange First points at the screen that shows the fetus.**

This is your baby girl. I don't detect a curruptive influence from her, so I'm assuming that she takes after her mother. I managed to keep you from losing this one.

Ayrn
09-03-2004, 04:16 PM
She reached out to take the garment but almost droped it when she heard about the child.
"You left him with Charon?" She gasped her voice shaking. It shock even more when she he told her about the girl. She clutch the dress close to her and stared at her still rounded belly. Staring wide eyed at the holograph she stamered "Two?... Twins?"

Qwaring
09-03-2004, 05:08 PM
**With an annoyed sigh Qwaring responds to her shock about the abandonned child.**

I didn't see you lifting a finger to save your son. Ah, yes, that's right. You were on the ground dying. So don't criticize me for showing more caution than you. You're lucky I even went to get you out-

**Qwaring stops his aggrevated reply and looks disorientated for a moment. Soon his less selfish aspects take control and he responds to her second and third questionst.**

Yes, twins. Your daughter was near death but I managed to stabalize her while simultaneously treating your wounds.

**Qwaring stretches out from the sitting position and lands on the grass covered ground standing. He then continues speaking in a calm and almost sympathetic voice.**

If you want my advice, cut your losses. You have a daughter that needs you. Care for her. Protect her. And that means not endangering her with any more suicide missions or fights with would be gods.

Ayrn
09-03-2004, 05:24 PM
"I... I don't know what happened. I wanted to kill him so bad and..." she stamered, hand presed against her forhead in confusion. " What was a thinking?" The true multitued of what had happend hit her and she sank to the ground. "What have I done?"

Qwaring
09-03-2004, 05:34 PM
**Qwaring points to another holographic screen, which expands to better display the information gathered when Qwaring had scanned Aryn's son. Qwaring describes the data that the screen shows.**

You weren't thinking. I found this energy being emmited from your son when I scanned both of you. I suspect that this energy was having a currupting influence on you.

Ayrn
09-03-2004, 05:51 PM
She started to her feet. "What are you saying?" Her voice was a low wisper and her wet wingless body shook in cold aprehensive fear. "Is he....?"

Qwaring
09-03-2004, 06:21 PM
**Qwaring makes an assumption about what the Secundae was going to say and replies in his usual cold voice.**

Is he evil?

**Qwaring thinks about the question for a moment before continuing. Qwaring's unemotional tone occessionally breaks into an almost sympathetic voice.**

I don't know. But he seems to have a head start at it.
In any case he's in Charon's hands now and so whatever currupted energy he has will probably be nurtured.

**Some part of Qwaring wants to do more to help this woman. He wants to ease her suffering. But this small fraction of his mind is drowned out by the various other portions of his fractured psyche. The orange First merely stands there, unsure of what he should do. Eventually he turns around and looks towards a cave in the distance. This natural sturcture has been made into a temporary home by the actual inhabitants of this world. The god of gadgets then looks back at Aryn.**

Would you care to sit down indoors and rest? There's a cave back there that my neice has been using as a home until an actual house can be built. I know it sounds primative, but-
uhm, actually I guess it is kind of primative. But at least there's comfortable furnature.

Quaxo9
09-03-2004, 06:26 PM
((Primitive!?! Augh! :razz: I'll show you yet! :mad: Grrrrr.))

Ayrn
09-03-2004, 06:30 PM
She stands shaken her body trembling in an effort not to cry. "Yes... Yes thank you. That, that would be good." She starts slowly toward the cave and then turns suddely stoping. "Can he be saved?" she askes with the despreate hope of a child.

Qwaring
09-03-2004, 06:32 PM
((It's a cave without an ultracool crime computer or a supersonic car. So, yep, it's primitive. :razz: ))

Quaxo9
09-03-2004, 06:36 PM
((The front part looks like a regular house,the cave is around back. And it's a work in progress. PTHWIBTT :razz:))

Ayrn
09-03-2004, 06:43 PM
((It's a cave without an ultracool crime computer or a supersonic car. So, yep, it's primitive. :razz: ))
And soon to have a hormonal wingless angel. Come on people! ;)

Qwaring
09-03-2004, 06:50 PM
**As Qwaring and Aryn walk towards the cavern the small Widgit device flies ahead of them and within a matter of minutes repairs any damages from the last family meeting held there. Qwaring stops when Aryn does. He ponders her question for several moments before replying.

Maybe, but it's unlikely. Charon is in hiding within another universe. And even if we can locate him Charon is powerful. A direct confrontation would be out of the question. But-

**The Sinister side of Qwaring flares up and mentally demands to understand what is in this for him. Another aspect ponders what the realistic outcome of a rescue mission would be. As these answers dawn on him Qwaring becomes cold and distant again. His long reply is watered down to three words as he once again speaks to Aryn.**

I don't know.

Ayrn
09-03-2004, 06:56 PM
"I can not leave him there. He is as much my child as he is Charons. If there is any chance I must take it." Her eyes watered slightly and she wraped her arms around herself. "As soon as the child is born, I will find him."

Qwaring
09-03-2004, 07:13 PM
**There was a time when Qwaring would have gone on this quest with Aryn. He would have faced an unknown danger. Saved a helpless and reunited a tragically broken family. Now the orange First can't understand why he would have done such a thing. For the first time in a while he feels how much his godhood has changed him. His mind becomes a roar of activity. Various portions of his psyche trying to force the whole to follow their path. Eventually the orange First speaks.**

There's always a chance. And I hope you succeed.

Ayrn
09-03-2004, 09:39 PM
She reached out and held his hand in hers. She gave him a warm sad smile and said genuinely "Thank you. For everything. You have given me a second chance when I would have thrown my life and the life of my children away. Thank you."

Qwaring
09-05-2004, 04:30 PM
**Qwaring looks down at Aryn's grip on his orange hand before glancing into her eyes and speaking to the Secundae.**

You're welcome. Now what will you do? Where will you go?

Ayrn
09-05-2004, 08:22 PM
She droped her hand and looked down, her eyes betraying her fear.
"I do not know. If Charon learns of the girl he will stop at nothing to find and exploite her as he is doing to my son. I will not risk losing her again. I need a safe haven for before she is born."

Qwaring
09-06-2004, 03:17 PM
**Qwaring pointed over at Quaxo and Jas' house in the distance.**

You can always stay here. I'd even be willing to teleport anything you may need.
I don't think you'll have to worry about Charon tracking you down right away. Ever since the Negation war travel between the Negation universe and this one is extremely difficult. You were only able to get to the Negation universe because I happen to know a few short cuts. But just in case Charon is looking for you I could put a couple security satillites in orbit. And that wristband I gave you still allows you to contact me.

Ayrn
09-06-2004, 06:12 PM
She gave him another soft smile and put a finger to his lips. "Thank you ever so much. But please do not worry yourself. I came close to holding my own with Charon I do belive I can do more than any technology you may be able to offer. My powers alow me to see in ways you could never imagin. Still one thing I could use is some food. I feal like I have not eaten it days!" she said happily

Qwaring
09-06-2004, 06:25 PM
**Some Sinister aspect of Qwaring's mind nearly forces it's way to the surface to defend the technology that Aryn so easily dismisses, but the god of gadgets manages to supress this portion of his fractured psyche and begins walking towards the house. While walking he continues speaking in a calm manner.**

There should be some food in the house. If not then I can teleport whatever you need.

**When he reaches the front door he opens it but before entering he asks Aryn a question.**

What exactly do you mean when you say you can see in ways I can never imagine?

**Part of Qwaring is genuinely curious, while a darker part wants to know if these senses are a threat to him. The orange First manages to suppress these darker thoughts.**

Ayrn
09-06-2004, 07:38 PM
"I'm sure I will be just fine food wise. You should have seen me in my first trimester though. Most everything I ate was quite discusting." She wrinkled her nose slightly and looked up at him. "As for my sight well... How I explain this... I'm terribly farsighted but my hearing created a sort of second sight for me. I'm colorblind to anything more than 10 feet away but I see clearer than regular sight. I'm able to see through things and my distance is virtualy unlimited."
((Its Daredevil but cooler))

Qwaring
09-07-2004, 06:27 PM
**Qwaring walks into the house and motions for Aryn to enter as well. He nods at her description of her abilities.**

Interesting.

**The god of gadgets is tempted to mention his own extrasensory power but a paranoid voice within him stops any mention of it. Instead he looks around at the interior of the house ((which I don't know what it looks like so I won't be able to give a description)). He turns back to Aryn.**

I'm not sure where they keep the food. I was only here once before and I was distracted by family business at the time.

Ayrn
09-07-2004, 07:12 PM
**Qwaring walks into the house and motions for Aryn to enter as well. He nods at her description of her abilities.**

Interesting.

**The god of gadgets is tempted to mention his own extrasensory power but a paranoid voice within him stops any mention of it. Instead he looks around at the interior of the house ((which I don't know what it looks like so I won't be able to give a description)). He turns back to Aryn.**

I'm not sure where they keep the food. I was only here once before and I was distracted by family business at the time.
She looked around and shruged. The casual exspresion was unatural to her but seemed to fit. It was so strange to live among people. They had had acasional visitors on her home planet but otherwise she and her mother had lived in isolation.
Her stomach rumbled slightly in and she grimised. Color rising to her pale cheeks she asked hesitantly "Well would it be alright if we looked around?"

Qwaring
09-07-2004, 07:55 PM
**Once Aryn is inside of the home Qwaring closes the front door and replies to her question.**

Yes, feel free to look around, since you may be here for a while.
This house belongs to my niece, Quaxo, and her husband, Jas. I helped Quaxo out with a parasite problem she had so I don't think she'll mind me using her house.

**Having finished making repairs from the last family meeting here the small widgit device flies into the house and takes its place hovering over Qwaring's shoulder. The blue metallic gadget reports the findings of a brief sensor sweep to Qwaring. With this information he's able to point in the direction of the kitchen.**

I think you'll find something for you to eat over there.

Jason Sanborn
09-07-2004, 08:40 PM
((The house is unfinished. We were in the process of building the house when the Negation attacked, and then we all left to deal with VMPR and the Negation on Planet M, and haven't made it back yet. :whaat:

Basically, the house is a facade on the outside of a hollow mountain. Inside the mountain there is a natural luminescense as well as natural springs of water that run through (the special healing kind). The front of the house is complete, and contains a couple of rooms, and some minor furnishings.))

Adam Hiedraa
09-07-2004, 08:54 PM
((Thanks Jason.))

Qwaring
09-08-2004, 08:17 AM
anchor**Halfway across the galaxy an autimated security satillite sends a communications signal to Qwaring and informs him of a matter that requires his attention.**

Would you excuse me, Aryn. I have an appointment to take. I'll be back shortly. Feel free to look around and make yourself at home.

**The god of gadgets turns and leaves the house. The widgit device hovers beside him. The First and his mechanical companion walk away from the dwelling and towards the beach of this tropical island. They arrive in this secluded spot after a few minutes of casual strolling, and slow levitation for Widgit. The orange god sends a telepathic command to the mutable device and it opens a portal in the sky above the beach. This massive doorway swirls and churns as it awaits passage of a starship. Qwaring sends a communications signal through the portal and to those on the other side. He then stands on the beach and waits.**

Jason Sanborn
09-08-2004, 09:42 AM

Adam Hiedraa
09-08-2004, 09:44 AM
((Did you bring the ship through or should I change my posts to make the portal only accessable to those inside of the ship?))

Jason Sanborn
09-08-2004, 09:45 AM
((I must have misread the post. I'll edit.))

Adam Hiedraa
09-08-2004, 09:51 AM
((I thought it would be best to bring the whole ship so Q could make a few modifications for travel in the Negation universe.))

Jason Sanborn
09-08-2004, 09:55 AM
The Rising Sun entered Tebryna's Atmosphere above the beach where Qwaring waited. Kalor was surprised that the portal took him into the planet's atmosphere, instead of just the orbit. Kalor looked at Pixie.

My guess is we're supposed to land on the beach. Let's prepare for landing.

Kalor carefully piloted the ship into landing. With the additional help from the guidance computers, the landing was soft.

Well, we're here. Let's go talk to Qwaring and see if he knows a way to the Negation Universe.

Kalor smiled and led Pixie through the ship and out onto the beach. When Kalor smelled the fresh sea air, and felt the slightly warm tropical breeze, he smiled. 'I have to remember to bring Pixie back here sometime,' he thought.

Kalor walked up to Qwaring.

Nice place you've got here.

danaepixie
09-08-2004, 09:58 AM
Pixie smiled at Qwaring. *Nice to meet you, Qwaring, I'm Pixie.

This island is absolutly beautiful!

Qwaring
09-08-2004, 10:08 AM
**Qwaring coldly replies to the two new comers.**

It's not my place. I just happen to be conducting some business here.

**The god of gadgets turns his red eyed stare out over the landscape. He notices how spectacular it is for the first time, but shows no outward sign of it. He had been too preoccupied to notice how breathetaking this island was. His glowing red eyes soon fell back upon Kalor.**

What do you need?

Jason Sanborn
09-08-2004, 10:14 AM
'Not his place,' Kalor thought with a smile. 'Definately coming back here with Pixie later.'

Well, I'm trying to find a way into the Negation Universe so I can find my home planet of Karn. I've left some things there that I want to retrieve, and I want to see what has happened to the world in my four-year absense.

Qwaring
09-08-2004, 03:38 PM
**Qwaring's eyes breifly twinkle with red light as he replies to Kalen's request through a smirk.**

It seems like the Negation universe has become very popular ever since travel there has become restricted. Fortunately everyone is going to the right person to get them there. Namely me.

**The First points to the Rising Sun and the vessel floats off of the beach and hovers several meters above the sand. The First's eyes became ablaze with red energy as the star ship slowly begins to turn and large peices of it are disconnected from the whole. While he pulls various portions off of the ship he continues speaking.**

I'll add a few modifications that will allow the Rising Sun to travel through the Negation universe with little difficulty. I'm even downloading some Negation star charts and information on various ships, worlds and alien races.

**Old components are teleported away and new ones appear to take their place. Within a matter of minutes the imporved Rising Sun has been put back together and put back down onto the beach. With that task completed the god of gadgets looks at Kalor.**

Now you'll need a way to get to the Negation universe. I can open a portal easily enough, but I'll need something in return.

**Qwaring points at the Rising Sun again and a cannon teleports onto the side of the vessel. It magnetically attaches to the hull. It's barrel is one-fifth the length of the ship itself.**

When you get to the Negation universe I want you to find the nearest star. You know, one of those dark stars that are in the Negation universe. Then fire that cannon at it. It will fire a single projectile. Once it's fired the cannon will fall apart and detach from your hull. And that's all I need.
Then you can go do whatever you need to. And when you're done just contact me through your ship's communications systems and I'll open a portal.

Jason Sanborn
09-08-2004, 03:46 PM
Kalor nodded.

Sounds simple enough. You have yourself a deal. Thanks again for your help.

Qwaring
09-08-2004, 04:11 PM
**Qwaring turned away from Kalen and stared out into the empty space in front of the Rising Sun. The First focused his mind and peers through the veil that divides one universe from another. In one brief intsant the entire multiverse flashes before his eyes, but Qwaring quickly focuses his attention on a single universe, before he can be overwhelmed by the infinite scale of the other realities. The god of gadgets turns his otherdimensional sight towards the Negation universe. He looks into the chaotic realm and focuses his mind on it. A moment of concentration later and a swirling vortex of white light and distorted reality opens up in front of the Rising Sun. As the massive portal opens up Qwaring's vision goes blank. Opening the portal has blinded him to the Negation universe, which is the only limit to his portals and enhanced sight. The orange man shuts off his dimensional sight so he can once again see. He turns around to face Kalor.**

There's the portal. Remember to fire the cannon at the nearest sun. Other wise our deal is off and you're stuck there.

**Actually if Kalor does not fire the projectile at the dark sun Qwaring will be incapable of opening a portal to the Negation universe or even hearing any calls from the Rising Sun. The cannon will launch a device that will alter the sun. The star will become an extention of Qwaring's awareness and allow him to once again view this dark universe and open an unlimited number of portals to and from it. It's a loophole in Qwaring's extradimensional power limitation.**

Jason Sanborn
09-08-2004, 04:15 PM
No problem. I've got you covered.

Kalor looked at Pixie and smiled.

Well, I think we found our ticket into Negation Space. Let's get going.[/i]

Kalor walked with Pixie back board the Rising Sun. Once threy were both aboard, Kalor piloted the Rising Sun back into the air, through the portal into the Negation Universe.

((Continuing, for now, on the Rising Sun))

Adam Hiedraa
09-08-2004, 06:13 PM
((Aryn, I'll have Qwaring return to the house in a while. Feel free to have your character explore the house or whatever you like until he returns.))

Ayrn
09-08-2004, 07:19 PM
((Aryn, I'll have Qwaring return to the house in a while. Feel free to have your character explore the house or whatever you like until he returns.))
((Okie dokie))
Left alone she tried to imagin this "Quaxo" and parasite. All she came up with was a huge slug ozzing out of one ear. She shuddered. The image was almost enough to put her off food, almost. She had a craving for a Urenala bird from home. While she would never taste the suculent meat again perhaps she would find something worthwile to satisfie her hunger.

Qwaring
09-09-2004, 08:00 AM
**Qwaring remains on the beach for several minutes. Occassionally he would switch to his other dimensional sight and still sees nothing from the Negation universe. The god of gadgets knew that using his own portal abilities would be a gamble. His own portal is the most direct route into the Negation universe. It's a coridor through a lesser used level in subspace that also warps whatever passes through it. These portals have always been able to pass through even the most resistant of barriers, since it exists on a seperate plane of existance than the barriers do It has proven able to open a portal to the Negation universe when the Negation empire's own methods can not. The only limitation is that once a portal is open to the Negation universe Qwaring loses the ability to see the universe and he can't open portals into a universe he can't see. Qwaring once again looks towards the dark universe but still sees nothing. The Rising Sun was the only way to deliver the gadget that would turn one of the dark suns into a link that Qwaring could look through. He could have fired the device into the sun himself, but travel to the Negation universe would mean falling victim to its power scrambling effects. Qwaring would then run the risk of being attacked and possibly killed. His portal abilities would function perfectly, as would his hyper invention, but his First power would have become useless and that would have left him all but defenseless.
The orange First makes one more glance into the other universe and still sees nothing. With nothing more to do he turns away from the beach and begins to casually walk back towards the house.**

Minity
09-09-2004, 10:22 AM
Before Qwaring can reach the house...mental image of Minity surrounded by blue fire appears...she simply looks at Qwaring, and says...

so...how long were you planning on hiding the Secundae...and my crystal? :thinking:

Quaxo9
09-09-2004, 10:32 AM
::The forest was abuzz with gossip. Two beings had arrived and were staying in their mistress' home - they did not belong there, the animals decided. However, one of the parrots did recognize the orange First as being a member of the mistress' flock, so the animals chattered about what to do. The beings did not seem to be causing harm, but then the orange one summoned a ship. The animals remembered ships - and trembled. It didn't stay long however, and they seemed to collectively heave a sigh of relief. In the end, a gecko and a sparrow were sent into the house to investigate the woman.::

::The kitchen would not be hard for Ayrn to find, and it was already stocked with a few minor staples. No spoilable food was about, as the fruit was readily available from the trees in the tropical jungle. Hard biscuits and jerky, as well as dried fruits could be found in a small, unfinished cupboard. The house was fairly shallow and tall, if Ayrn walked through the kitchen to the dining room, she would feel the cool air coming from a slit in the rock wall at the back of the house. No light reached the mouth of this entrance, but further in, she would find a large cavern covered in glowing purply-blue stalatites and stalagmites. Even the pools of water had a luminescent aura about them. In time, this cavern would be changed into a grand hall, where banquets and meetings could be held in private from the outside world. For now, it was relatively silent inside - the dripping of water from the stalagtites was the only sound.::

Qwaring
09-09-2004, 05:25 PM
((Thanks for the description, Quaxo.))

Before Qwaring can reach the house...mental image of Minity surrounded by blue fire appears...she simply looks at Qwaring, and says...

so...how long were you planning on hiding the Secundae...and my crystal? :thinking:
I'm not hiding either one. Not from you any way.

**Qwaring's eyes flash with red energy. His Sinister aspects begin to take control as a defense mechanism in order to properly interact with this power and very Sinister goddess. With a mischievious grin he adds playfully.**

Although it might be fun to see how long it would take you to find them if I wanted to hide them.

**The Sinister gods mood becomes more serious as he reports the situation to Minity.**

As you can guess Aryn's confrontation with Charon went as one would expect. She lost her child to Charon, as well as her wings and nearly her life. I brought her here so I could use the healing waters of this world to save her. I also saved her other child, which she still carries. Apparently she had been carrying twins.
I have the memories of the events ready if you'd like me to send them to you through telepathy. I'm sure you'll find it amusing.

As for the crystal, I have a few more days before I have to give it back. I'm running tests on it back in my lair. So far I've turned up some very interesting results. And you can sleep easy knowing that no harm has come to the crystal. It will be returned to you in the same condition that I received it.

Minity
09-09-2004, 07:33 PM
Minity smiles greatly and blows Qwaring a kiss...

ooooh...I knew I liked you!

her eyes glow red as the flames around her die down...

Im ready for the transfer!

((you can just say that Q did it, cause i can just go read the...thread Aryn made...although, since its long Ill probably do it tommorow- lol))

Qwaring
09-09-2004, 08:06 PM
**Qwaring sends Minity the memories of events that he precieved through the wristband that Aryn wears. It is the sights and sounds of her encounter with Charon. The god of gadgets removes any of his own emotions and thoughts from these memories so that he presents Minity with the cold hard facts of the brutal encounter. Once that is finished Qwaring continues speaking.**

So, does this end your interest in the Secundae?

Ayrn
09-09-2004, 08:26 PM
::The kitchen would not be hard for Ayrn to find, and it was already stocked with a few minor staples. No spoilable food was about, as the fruit was readily available from the trees in the tropical jungle. Hard biscuits and jerky, as well as dried fruits could be found in a small, unfinished cupboard. The house was fairly shallow and tall, if Ayrn walked through the kitchen to the dining room, she would feel the cool air coming from a slit in the rock wall at the back of the house. No light reached the mouth of this entrance, but further in, she would find a large cavern covered in glowing purply-blue stalatites and stalagmites. Even the pools of water had a luminescent aura about them. In time, this cavern would be changed into a grand hall, where banquets and meetings could be held in private from the outside world. For now, it was relatively silent inside - the dripping of water from the stalagtites was the only sound.::
She located a few cuboards but was a little dispayed at the contents. Still she was hungry enough to munch on a handfull of fruit and jerky while exploring the house. She pased through the dinning area and in through the crack in the wall. While the was no light to see she was able to hear faint sounds well enough to navagate surprisingly well. She spoted a pool much like the one from which she had so recently emerged. Nealing down she stared at her reflection. The long golden locks and picturesque beauty were the same but her face looked a little older as if she had finaly crossed the threshold betwen growing up and growing old. Her eyes once blue sparkeled with an erie golden light but it was her lack on wings the bothered her the most. The effect was as drastic to her as if she had lost a leg and while her natural grace consealed it affected her balence as much too. She longed to fly, to dip her feathers into the shining waters, to feel whole again. She turned around and gazed over her shoulder at her bared back. Two thin jaged scars ran along her shoulder blades, all that was left of what she once was. Food forgoten she sunk to the cavern floor body shacking with far to many unshead tears.

Minity
09-09-2004, 09:40 PM
**Qwaring sends Minity the memories of events that he precieved through the wristband that Aryn wears. It is the sights and sounds of her encounter with Charon. The god of gadgets removes any of his own emotions and thoughts from these memories so that he presents Minity with the cold hard facts of the brutal encounter. Once that is finished Qwaring continues speaking.**

So, does this end your interest in the Secundae?

Minity raises an eyebrow at Qwaring...

are you that eager to be rid of me...hmmm

Minity crosses her arms...

my curiosity will end after you tell me what you think of her...

Qwaring
09-09-2004, 10:24 PM
Minity raises an eyebrow at Qwaring...

are you that eager to be rid of me...hmmm

Minity crosses her arms...

my curiosity will end after you tell me what you think of her...
**Qwaring's face becomes cold and unreadable as an unemotional part of him takes control.**

Elysia is in a state of transition. Until I find out if my importance has been realized by the new leader or if I have to take the power that I deserve by force I will seek out distractions to keep me preoccupied. Aryn is such a distraction. No more, no less.

**Were any of the god of gadget's other aspects and mental fragments able to answer they would each give a different reply. But while the current part of his psyche is dominant that is his honest opinion.**

Minity
09-09-2004, 10:35 PM
Minity roles her eyes at the God of Gadgets...she knows of his fractured psyche and multiple personalities...but she also knows it is pointless to try and fix his mental problems...she slighty smiles at him...

well if you find anymore useful information...Im sure I will find it out eventually...

Minity's image turns around showing Qwaring her naked back as she walks away and then quickly fades away, leaving no presence that she was there at all...

Qwaring
09-09-2004, 11:09 PM
**After Minity's departure Qwaring pauses a minute to look into the Negation universe. He once agains sees nothing. A shurg later the god of gadgets continues walking towards the house. He doesn't bother opening the door. Instead he has Widgit teleport him and itself to Aryn's location. They arrive a few meters away from the soobbing Secundae. Qwaring watches her for a minute before deciding to give her some time alone. He turns around and begins wakling back into the house.**

Ayrn
09-10-2004, 08:50 PM
His footsteps barely aduible cause her to whirl. Her delicate complection already blotchy with crying turns red. She willed the tears to stop but there flow was unceasing. Making an atempt to remain even the slightest bit dignifed she turned her back to him. Voice shaking she asks "What did she want? I could find out easily enough of cource but i have a habit of descresion. There is no need for me to reconsider that is there?

Qwaring
09-10-2004, 09:06 PM
**Qwaring turned around to face Aryn. The Firt's eyes twinkle with red light as he smiles at her and asks her a question, but his tone makes it sound more like a challenge.**

And how would you find out?

**Some Sinister thing inside of Qwaring had made him say that. It's a another part of him that makes the orange First shake his head in order to clear his thoughts and then look at Aryn with an unemotional expression.**

Minity couldn't find me on Planet M and thought I was trying to hide you and that crystal she's loaning to me. I let her know what happened in the Negation universe and after. Once she was satisfied she left.

Ayrn
09-10-2004, 09:25 PM
Humph. She snorted regaining her composure. "I can hear everything going on on this planet. With a little effort I can hear everything in this solar system and beyond. Whats dificult is to block it. Consider this a show of graditude for your help."
Tears dried she neared the crack in the wall and called over her shoulder "Tones are far more difficult to ingnor than words you know. I was hoping Minity would help me repay my debt. Alas it is no so." Ruining the effect she winked and smiled, steeping though to shuder slightly at the thought of Minitys reacton. She had come so close... and yet of cource it had been a failure. Even under her sons influence she couldn't imagen what she had been thinking.

Qwaring
09-10-2004, 09:42 PM
**A sliver of the First's fragmented mind feels concern for the Secundae.**

It wouldn't have been wise to eavesdrop on Minity while she was here. Although it's doubtful you could hear her if she doesn't want to be heard. Minty can rain entire suns down on her enemies so with that much power changing sound into something that can't be heard by any means isn't that difficult for her. But if you do try to listen in on private conversations of hers you'll probably make her angry. So remember the rain of suns the next time you get the urge to eavesdrop on Minity.

**The concern fades and curiosity takes its place as Qwaring follows Aryn out of the cave.**

And what debt are you refering to?

Ayrn
09-10-2004, 09:48 PM
"I did consider that and it was partially why I decided to refrain. Though I doubt that even Minity could conceal herself from me if I was really interested her other powers would make sure I never listened in again. As for the debt well while I'm sure you had your own resons, you saved my life and the life of my child. While truley I would have rather died there the fact that you saved her means everything to me."

Qwaring
09-10-2004, 10:05 PM
**Qwaring enters the house and sits down at the kitchen table before he responds to Aryn. As he speaks his mouth shows hits of a smile that is either being suppressed or just isn't motivated enough to be anything more than a slight up turning of the corners of his lips.**

I generally do make those I help pay me in some manner. Often times they don't even realize how much they're paying me.
But I don't see much point in making such a bargain with you. You have little to offer and you mentioned a rescue attempt of your son, which will likely get you killed before you could repay me.
Why enforce a debt that will never be paid.

**The god of gadgets casually checks on his other dimensional sight and grins as he can clearly see into the Negation universe. Kalor has fullfilled his part of the bargain. In a slightly better mood Qwaring returns his attention to Aryn.**

But I could be wrong. There could be some potential in you. Tell me about yourself. Who and what were your parents? Which Elysian House do you stand by?

Ayrn
09-11-2004, 06:38 AM
She drew in a long breath " I'm a little confused really. With all that has happened in the last few months I haven't sought out allegiances yet. I would have said Dexter but after what just happend. I don't know if that is truely the place for me..."
She crosed her arms protectivly
"As for myself and my parents... Well my mother was an angel though I do not know what kind. We lived alone and isolated on our planet untill Charon came. As for my father I know little. My mother claimed that he was First but aside from that I have no idea who he is and where to find him, or even if I should in fact seek him out.
I may not have much to offer you but if there is anything at all I could do please tell me. I have nothing to my name besides my propsed haratige and my powers. With neather do I now the extent of that power. Still do not underestimate me. My powers may be more limited that some but they are unique. In my delusion I faled to use the most potent on Charon and still I was close. Next time will be different.

Qwaring
09-12-2004, 09:00 PM
She drew in a long breath " I'm a little confused really. With all that has happened in the last few months I haven't sought out allegiances yet. I would have said Dexter but after what just happend. I don't know if that is truely the place for me..."
Being a part of a house can provide a certain amount of protection, but sometimes it just takes a while to choose sides.

She crosed her arms protectivly
"As for myself and my parents... Well my mother was an angel though I do not know what kind. We lived alone and isolated on our planet untill Charon came. As for my father I know little. My mother claimed that he was First but aside from that I have no idea who he is and where to find him, or even if I should in fact seek him out.
I may not have much to offer you but if there is anything at all I could do please tell me. I have nothing to my name besides my propsed haratige and my powers. With neather do I now the extent of that power. Still do not underestimate me. My powers may be more limited that some but they are unique. In my delusion I faled to use the most potent on Charon and still I was close. Next time will be different.
Most First consider the ties of family to be one of the most important. I myself have spent a great deal of time and energy on locating and later defending my family. Although lately part of me has wondered if I have become too concerned with my family.

**The orange First thinks about Aryn's potential for payment for a few silent moments before replying.**

Perhaps when your current problems have been concluded you may prove to be a useful ally. But for now let's concentrate on keeping you and your child safe.

**The god of gadget's recieves a psychisc signal from the autimations of one of his hidden laboritories that are scattered across the universe. This message in his mind causes his eyes to flare up with red energy and his fist to slam into the table.**

Blast it! The crystal that Minity loaned to me can't be replicated. I had some of my machines analyzing it and they've just reported that the crystal and its power are too complex to copy.

**Qwaring lets out a sigh before he stands up from the kitchen table. He seems to grow calmer but in reality the various portions of his shattered mind are struggling. Each one of these fragments is trying to respond to this developement. Despite his inner termoil the orange First is able to calmly speak to Aryn.**

Would you excuse me. I need to return the crystal to Minity. There's no sense in holding on to it if it's useless to me.

**Qwaring concentrates and contacts the goddess through telepathy. His mind calls out to Minity's thoughts. He tries deserately to hide his warring psyche from Minity's powerful telepathy.**

~Minity, I've completed my study of Mattson's crystal ahead of schedule. You can pick it up now.~

Minity
09-12-2004, 09:06 PM
Minity appears with fire blazing around her...it quickly disappates and she looks at Qwaring...and reaches her hand out...as if she expects the crystal to just appear in front of her...she cocks her head and looks at the orange god...

Qwaring...you look...pale...what are you hiding from me?! :D

Qwaring
09-12-2004, 09:39 PM
**Qwaring teleports the power crystal into Minity's outstretched hand before replying to the goddess' comment in a cold and unemotional voice as the matching portion of his mind takes control for a moment.**

Pale? I can't become pale. I am energy.

**A dark aspect of the First's psyche becomes dominant as he continues to speak.**

Maybe you're just worried that I'd have the secrets of the crystal and use them against you and your boytoy.

**A calmer and arguably saner part of the god of gadgets soon takes control and speaks.**

But I haven't. I wouldn't. I just-

**Again there's a shift in his mind this time he almost sounds pained by the constant changes inside of himself.**

Just take it and go. Just go.

Mattson
09-13-2004, 03:13 AM
(Q, there is about one way to make a crystal similer to that one. First, you need energy from two First in union. Second, it must be carried by another First for a long time and tied to the third First. Lastly, it must be linked to a spacial point of convergence to draw its full power. LM has had the crystal since he was a baby. It was all he had when Neo and Sil sent him back to escape the Old Gods. Given its tie to the Keep, the crystal is always feeding on cosmic power lines. About the best explaination I can give on it.)

Minity
09-13-2004, 06:43 AM
Minity looks at Qwaring in the most confused manner...and seconds later she figures it out...

oh...you must learn to have only one personality in control dear Qwaring...

Minity then grins like the devil and says...

but dont worry...I can help you :twisted:

Minity looks around and sees aryn sitting across the room...

this...is not a matter for a Secundae...

Minity doesnt wait for a reply from either of the 2 gods...she quickly wraps herself in her veil of privacy while creating a psychic knife that she smashes into Qwarings head...Minity quickly creates a telepathic image of herself inside Q's head, as soon as she arrives inside she lands in the middle of open space, with thousands of passage ways into deeper space...Minity doesnt understand what she is seeing, but instictualy allows her mind to spread to all the areas that are here...however that turns out to be a somewhat dreadful mistake as she is bombarded with billions of images...all of the same things...just different situations and circumstances...her mental image falls to her knees as she tries to stop her mental spying on so many universes, and when it doesnt work...she does what she has always done to protect herself from mental attacks...wrapped herself in her veil of privacy..but the problem here is that she can still see through the veil...her mind is powerful enough to reach for what i can see, Minity begins to panick as her newfound talisman begins to react to the situation...it creates a solid version of the veil of privacy around her mental one...the solid one is quite large, and Minity flips her hair as she takes a deep breath...she thinks

"how could he deal with that every day...Id have to be cataonic to be able to recieve so many constant visions...it must be were most of his telepathy is focused...

in the real world Minity begins sweating and then speaks to Qwaring...

Imagine an orange door opening...it will be much easier to do this...

Energy is now pouring from Minity as she makes sure the psychic link will not broken...

Meanwhile 2 angels then appear next to Aryn and stand in front of Minitys veil...they open their mouths and then begin screaming in such high pitched frequencies that after a few minutes...anyone who can hear them will be bleeding from the ears...

((Q and Min cant hear the angels...))

Quaxo9
09-13-2004, 08:02 AM
((That screaming better not hurt any of my critters. :evil: :P))

Adam Hiedraa
09-13-2004, 08:43 AM
((No animals were harmed in the making of this RP. First and Secundae on the other hand... ;) ))

Minity
09-13-2004, 01:32 PM
((the animals are quite alright!))

Qwaring
09-13-2004, 04:52 PM
**The sudden mental assault leaves the god of gadgets immobilized for a few moments but soon his hands reach up and his fingers wrap around Minity's throat. Some dark thing in Qwaring's mind whispers to the goddess.**

You've earned a slow death.

**As his trembling grip begins to slowly tighten an unemotional aspect of the First also tries to push the orange hands into strangling Minity since it does not trust her in his mind. Another fragment simply watches the chaos in delight. While one lone piece of his psyche reaches out and tries to aid Minity's work. This personality sees this as the only way to stop the rest of Qwaring from trying to kill Minity.**

Minity
09-13-2004, 06:54 PM
Minity sends a psionic bolt into Qwaring hoping to paralyze his arms or at least force the muscles to relax. she then begins burning the skin off of his finger tips......inside his mind she quickly enters a room that holds the 5 personalities of Qwaring...because of all the power she needs to focus she tries ot move quickly but is suddenly stopped when the 5 personalities bum rush her...the attack on her psychic self is quite straining, but eventually she sends out a shock wave of fire, forcing them all to move back...she then lashes out a psionic bolt on 2 of them...forcing them into a temporary catatonic state...she looks around at the others as they quickly begin mounting another attack...when she sees the one image of Qwaring who represents everything Sinister about him...she forces this personality to a different part of the brain...and when the remaing 2 attack her again...she unleashes a series of psychic shocks to both of them...leaving them paralyzed on the ground...she then finds the Sinister Qwaring and forces it to the area of the brain that controls personalities and then creates a mental door so nothing can get in, or out....for now...

after this long process a very exhausted Minity lets Qwaring by letting out wave of energy, forcing him to the other side of the room...she lets down the veil, sends the angels away, and then drops to her knees...she slowly crawls to a wall and leans against it...she wipes the sweat from her forhead and caresses her neck where Qwaring had been trying to strangle her...she sighs and creates a cape to wrap herself in as she quickly recovers her lost energy...she looks at Qwaring and says...

so how do you feel now?....

Qwaring
09-13-2004, 07:39 PM
**Qwaring lies limply on the floor beneath the dented and cracked wall that he had been slammed into. The god of gadgets remains in this absolutely motionless state for nearly a minute until his orange form begins to stir. He slowly rises from the floor. His glowing red eyes scanning his surroundings. His Sinister glare soon falls upon Minity. The orange First stands up and walks towards the exhausted goddess. His orange face is set in a grim visage as crimson energy flows out through his eyes. He stands before Minity for several moments before his hand descends down and stops in front of her. As Qwaring offers the other First a hand to help her stand up with he begins to laugh. It's a joyous chuckle of a man that now tastes true freedom after sharing with a swarm of chaos and insanity. Once his laughter finally dies down the reborn god of gadgets finally responds to Minity's question.**

I feel like I owe you. Whether it's a favor or an attack that I owe you I'm not sure. Maybe it would be best for both of us if we just called it even.

Minity
09-13-2004, 07:47 PM
Minity giggles slightly and stands up with the orange gods help...

I knew you'd like it! :twisted:

Minity brushes herself off and runs her hands through her hair a couple of times...she looks at Qwaring and her eye's glow a slight red...and she puts her lips to his ears and whispers...

besides...I like men to be somewhat stable...

she giggles and goes and floats in the air...she then crosses her legs as if she were sitting in a chair, she then waves her hand and anyting that was broken because of the amount of energy that was used...Minity quickly fixes it...

Qwaring
09-14-2004, 08:43 PM
**Qwaring replies to the Sinister goddess through a playful smirk.**

You may like stable men but I suspect that you've created your fair share of unstable males as well. I'd also wager they enjoyed every moment of it.

**The god of gadgets give Minity a wink before his Sinister eyes fall upon Aryn. While looking at the Secundae he comments to Minity.**

And what do we do with her.
For a while that was a difficult question to answer. Different parts, different opinions. Part of me wanted to genuinely help her, it felt sorry for her. Another part was curious and wanted to learn more. Another part just wanted to dispose of her before crushing this entire planet beneath its heel. And another part saw her almost as a damsel in distress.
But fortunately their opinions no longer matter. I'm in charge. My will, my way.

**Qwaring turns around and faces Minity. His eyes flash with bright red light for a moment.**

She can prove useful. Charon wanted her badly enough at one point. She lead me to a weak point if I ever want to destroy Charon and take his universe.
Wouldn't that be fun.

Minity
09-14-2004, 10:44 PM
Minity laughs at Qwarings first comment...

all men enjoy me... 8)

and then Minitys eyes quickly glow red as she rubs her hands togther thinking of Qwarings newest scheme...

O dear Orange one...that would be absolutely riveting!!!!!! :twisted:

I would be able to purge an entire galaxy of disfigured, unattractive, and weak beings...with absolutely no one to stop me! :twisted:

We could literaly create the perfect universe....

Ayrn
09-15-2004, 12:38 PM
She looked around as Minity shielded herself from view. Forcing her hands down she attempted to remain patient though see had it admit she was interested in hearing what Minity had to say. Still Qwaring was right, the risk of being caught over hearing was far two great. Still she wasn't about to purposely block out the tones she could still hear. Minity's veil was more powerfully than anything she had ever seen but this was what she did and little could change that. Frowning at what she sensed she had to once again make herself remain calm. Her thoughts however were distracted as a sharp pain arose in her womb.

Qwaring
09-15-2004, 02:59 PM
and then Minitys eyes quickly glow red as she rubs her hands togther thinking of Qwarings newest scheme...

O dear Orange one...that would be absolutely riveting!!!!!! :twisted:

I would be able to purge an entire galaxy of disfigured, unattractive, and weak beings...with absolutely no one to stop me! :twisted:

We could literaly create the perfect universe....
I have traveled to thousands of other universes in search of a perfect one to call home. And during all that time it never occured to me that I could just make one.

**A Sinster grin stretches across Qwaring's face as his mind imagines the possabilities. Soon his thoughts dwell on the actual scheming.**

Plans will have to be made. Allies and enemies manipulated. The timing will have to be exact.
Maybe we should wait and see how the political situation on Elysia turns out before making any moves. Who knows I might end up with some position of power that may provide some useful resources.

**The god of gadgets glances over at Aryn and whispers to Minity.**

The question is how to handle her when you drop your veil of privacy. Should we be truthful and tell her that we plan on taking over the Negation universe and hopefully slay Charon in the process. It might appeal to her vengful side. Although she may frown on the whole conquest idea.

Minity
09-15-2004, 08:04 PM
Minity laughs...

I believe I may have a seat of power as well...although, how I could obtain any more resources is beyond me...

and about the Secundae...

I dont believe we should tell her anything...this does not concern the business of a Secundae...and if we need to "use" her to take down Charon, then we shall do it when the time is needed...we are both skilled manipulators, and I have an entire army that could take her to Charon by force if need be :twisted:

Dragon's Fang
09-15-2004, 10:40 PM
Danik
http://www.cgfanfiction.net/images/avatars/cg/user_crux2.gif

You are a little late in this plan on taking on Charon. Appolyon has already started his war and has greatly weaken Charon.

*Danik appeared before the two gods and looked at them both with contempt. Crossing his arms, he sized up the two First. Killing them both would be easy, but there has been enough death already. This was the first time he showed his true self in some time, for this was not a time for subterfuge.

Minity looks mad that another has breach her veil of privacy.*

Your veil of privacy is nothing to me, young one. If you harm Ayrn or her child, I will see to it that you are harmed!

*Then he turned to Qwaring.*

You...

I saw that little trick with the Rising Sun. I spend years trying to bring the Orbs together, so as to cut off Negation Space and in minutes you destory all of that! Your short sightedness might see another wave coming down on us before I can move the players around! If not from Negation Space, but from the other dozen or so "Dark Universes" that you should know about!

I am sorry Qwaring, but I can not allow you to carry out your plans to evade Negation Space. Create your own Universe for all I care, you will not be the first one to do so but Negation Space is off limits! Do you know why?

You lack foresight. Oh, you may have plans within plans like any good Sinister First. However, that is not forsight.

*By this time, Danik had step up close to Qwaring.*

The effect of your doom coup can spell disaster for not only this Universe but Negation Space for both of their fates are tied together. I implore you to abandon this line of thought. You have a great future ahead of you. Do not throw it away. If you create your own universe, I will help you protect it, but you must leave Negation Space alone.

In fact, I know of an abandon, lifless Universe that you can collapse and rebuild in your image. It is very hard to find because of the unfocused energies there. None will miss it and most of the energy in creating a universe has gone into it already.

You have a choice. I have not much time, however I can take you there now if you make up your mind today.

Minity
09-16-2004, 07:17 AM
Minity becomes completely enraged as fire begins pouring from her and her army actually begins circling the planet, her new found talisman reacts to her rage and forces her veil of privacy to become solid, constantly to regenerate and expand around the entire planet, pushing the being who dared threaten her into the outer atmosphere...

If i feel like harming the Secundae I will

((yea, he is powerful, but its completely solid and incredibly strong, so, if you break through it once, *a new one is quickly regenerated and will push you out again...you can talk to Qwaring Telepathically...))

Dragon's Fang
09-16-2004, 11:14 AM
((OOC: That's ok. I could say the Talismans can over-ride Danik.))

Danik

*Danik look down at the Talisman enpowered First...

'What? The Talismans were ment for the Sigil-Bearers and not The First!'

Very well...

~*Minity has made her choice, what is yours Qwaring?*~

Qwaring
09-16-2004, 11:54 AM
**Qwaring holds up his hand as if to try to quiet Minity. The orange First whispers to the Sinister goddess.**

The games we play, my dear, has peices and players that we can't always see. So let's take this opportunity to get to know this one.

**The god of gadgets can sense the incredible power of this being. It reminds him of Isabel and Tigers. With a Sinister grin stretched across his orange lips Qwaring speaks to Danik.**

I think you misunderstand the situation. The Negation universe is cut off. You've succeeded. Your grand design marches onward.
My portals are mine and mine alone. They are part of my being. The energy that generates them is infused into my energy matrix in ways that none can truelly understand. This means that only I can misuse these portals. So these portals are not some revolving door that those sneaky Negation can slip through. They are a locked door with only one key. My will.

Although giving up my aspirations for a conquored Negation universe is not easily done. Not without a price.
Tell me your tale and I won't invade the Negation universe. I want to know of the history of you and your kind. Tell me all that does not endanger your grand design and the Negation universe will not be crushed beneath my booted heel.
I'll even open my mind to you so you can just give me this information through telepathy.
Unless you'd rather not. In which case you'd have to destroy me to ensure my cooperation.

**Qwaring's eyes flash with red light as he waits for the stranger's responce.**

Hurry and decide. I'm a busy man after all.

((Basically what Q wants is Atlantean history, basic information on transition and a general idea of what Danik / transitioned atlanteans / their various aspects are. None of the big secrets or any dangerous information.))

Minity
09-16-2004, 12:13 PM
Minity crosses her arms and heat of her rage can be felt by any and all who look at her...however she remains calm and sends the army away...but she doesnt take the veil of privacy down...she does look to the ground however and mutters...

I will remain away from the Negation...and once the child is born the Secundae is fair game...

her voice is barely audible, because she doesnt like to be humbled but she does telepathically enforce it so danik may hear everything...

when Qwaring brings up the secrets of the Atlanteans, Minity perks up and begins waiting for new secrets to be revealed...

Dragon's Fang
09-16-2004, 12:28 PM
Danik

*Danik eyes narrow his eyes as Qwaring made his demands known. True that this information might not alter Danik's plans, but it might alter Qwaring himself.

However, Danik will have to take the chance. He then connected to Qwaring only.*

~*Very good. Just make sure you control the flow. I do not want to destory you, for you are also a part of the grand plan. However, I will hold you to our deal.*~

*The images and sounds was then sent through the mental link. Earth, Atlantean history, the humans, the transition, and the scope of Danik's power and what he could do. Hundreds of years of information compress into seconds.

When Danik was finish, he disappeared...*

Minity
09-16-2004, 12:42 PM
Minity felt the immense trnasfer of thoughts into Qwaring...she opened her mind and waited for her information...but then Danik was gone...she looked quite confused and then saw Qwaring...all that information had to go somewhere and he was one of the few around could hold it all, especially now, with all that free space...

she turns towards him and gets that Sinister look in her eye, she folds her hands behind her back and creates a psychic knife...however...first she waits to see if he will give the information freely...

so...?

Qwaring
09-16-2004, 12:54 PM
**Dealing with the flow of information isn't anything new to Qwaring. His psyche is always being bombarded with information on gadgets through his hyper inventive ability. And then there is the ever present universal sight which he had spent an entire decade adapting to. The god of gadgets lets the information flow into his mind. His eyes close as his full awareness is focused inward. Within moments the process is completed and the orange First opens his eyes to see Danik is gone. Danik? Qwaring now knew the beings name. He now knew a lot.
The Sinister god began laughing as he rolled the wealth of knowledge around in his mind. So many more options presented themselves to Qwaring. So many ideas. Soon his laughter died down but not the diabolically cheerful mood that it had originated from. The god of gadgets focuses his attention onto Minity.**

The plan's changed. Charon and Appolyon will be off limits. And an invasion of the Negation universe is no longer an option.
But don't pout, my dear. There is so much more that we can do.
Besides, we've attracted the attention of some very powerful individuals. So we're obviously doing something right.

**The orange First's sinister grin fades as his mood becomes more business like.**

I suppose you want the information. Very well. I'll give you as much information as you want under one condition. We form a partnership. Together we will realize our dreams of a remade universe. Although not through conquest or warfair. I'll need time to work out the exact details of the plan, but I do know that I will need your help.

Minity
09-16-2004, 02:34 PM
Minity smiles as her psychic knife fades away...

done!

her eyes then flare with power as she points toward Qwaring

however...do NOT double cross me or you will feel the heat of my wrath...

[i]Minity then quickly shifts moods, sits down on the chair and opens her mind up to the information...she smiles seductively at Qwaring...and then leans back in the chair, she then coyly whispers...

Im ready... :twisted:

Qwaring
09-16-2004, 07:57 PM
**Qwaring open up a telepathic link with Minity. He whipsers to her through a confident smile.**

Their history is a long one and may seem insignificant at first, but try to be patient with it because it gets interesting about half way.

**The orange First begins to pour the bartered history into the goddess' mind. Earth, Atlantis, transition and an untold amount of information washes through the Sinister goddess' psyche. The orange First is careful not to overwhelm his ally with too much information at once. Eventually the flow of knowledge slows and gradually comes to a complete halt. Once Minity has learned all Qwaring has gained from Danik he breaks their telepathic link. After a moment to give the other First a chance to recover from what she's learned Qwaring speaks.**

Entertaining little story, wasn't it?

Minity
09-16-2004, 10:03 PM
Minity holds her hand to her head...forcing all the thoughts into specific patterns and categories...and when its finished she smiles at Qwaring...

well that certainly was interesting!

Widgit
09-16-2004, 11:03 PM
**The Widgit device flies around the room impatiently. It is trapped outside of Minity's veil of privacy and is unable to enter it. It's form of oddly shaped blocks of blue metal shifts slightly as it makes another attempt to scan the interior of the veil. The circuit like veins of white light that covers the machines surface strobes in frustration as it is once again unable to see inside.
When Minity had first assaulted Qwaring's mind Widgit was going to retaliate and attack the goddess, but some part of Qwaring's shattered mind had ordered the gadget to not interfere. This one order had left Widgit outside of the veil of privacy and unable to aid the god of gadgets at all. The only indication that Qwaring was even alive was the flow of First energy that Widgit recieved from him. As long as Qwaring is alive and in the same universe as Widgit it will be able to tap into the orange First's power.
Unable to stand the waiting the floating device hovers towards Aryn. The small machine's sensors can precieve the Secundae's pain. The metallic blocks that makes up the side of Widgit that is facing Aryn unfolds and flattens into a rectangle that is eight inches high and ten inches wide. On the surface of this rectangle a holographic screen appears. The screen is blank for a few moments until some text is written across it. This text is Widgit's attempt at communicating with the Secudnae that is trapped outside of the veil with it.**

Are you okay?

Qwaring
09-17-2004, 07:40 AM
**Qwaring smugly adds to Minity's comment.**

And we're most likely the only two First that know the whole story.

Ayrn
09-17-2004, 08:31 PM
Are you okay?
She gasped, both at the machines ability to speek and at the fresh wave of pain the surged through her. "Charon is searching for her. His eye is opon us. She can sense it."

Widgit
09-17-2004, 09:35 PM
**Widgit once again turns its scanners towards the veil of privacy. The floating device knows that it is not properly programmed to deal with this situation and the two First will be needed. When it is once again unable to see within the veil the multi-gadget alters its form into a blue metallic rectangle that's two meters high and three meters wide. On the surface of this rectangle that faces the veil of privacy a brief text message appears.**

A LITTLE HELP, PLEASE.

**Widgit hopes the First can read this through the veil of privacy.**

Minity
09-18-2004, 10:43 AM
Minity senses some of the actions going on outside her veil...and then points...

I believe your blue toy is in need of assistance...

Minity drops the veil of privacy and sits down...

Ill let you handle it :twisted:

Qwaring
09-19-2004, 05:14 PM
**As soon as the veil is down Qwaring's telepathic link with Widgit is reestablished. The small machine is shocked to find that one of the orange First's mental fragments is completely in control. The newly focused mind of the god of gadgets pulls Widgit out of its shock and learns all it knows about the situation. Qwaring quickly informs Minity.**

Charon's looking for her. Her child can sense his eyes on us.

**The orange First looks towards Aryn.**

We can leave here and find a better place to hide you.

Ayrn
09-19-2004, 05:19 PM
Still gasping for breath she gulps "I think that we be a good idea. I think... this baby is coming sooner than later." Clutching her side she stumbled forward and collapsed against him.

Qwaring
09-19-2004, 05:55 PM
anchor**Qwaring catches the falling Secundae and sarcastically comments to no one in particular.**

A gods work is never done.

**The god of gadgets telepathically orders Widgit to teleport itself, Aryn, him and Minity, if she wants to come along, to the site where he had built what would have been the new Minitry of Transportation, before House Sinister faded and took Qwaring's position as Minister with it. The small gadget teleports them to a hidden location on the other side of the galaxy.**

((Minity, you're welcome to join us.))

Honor's Angel
10-29-2004, 07:22 PM
::Through Shae'la's memories, Honor's Angel easily took herself and her mother to Tebryna. She ended up on the main island. There was a lovely jungle around her, but she couldn't enjoy it. In the center were some tall cliffs with waterfalls running over them and down into a large, quite open, pit. The pit was deep. But she formed her wings and flew down there. She saw there were lots of ledges to land on. Angel set her mother into the water. She prayed it healed her. She had heard the water healed all physical wounds and some diseases. She only hoped it be true for Sojourn Fan also. She watced the water work and looked around. She noticed Quaxo and Jas's home. Normally she would visit, but now was not the time. Once her Mom was healed, she would return her to the safety of the Saber Vortex's palace and then head to that meeting.::

Sojourn
10-29-2004, 07:24 PM
Sojourn Fan

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/mycharacters-SojournFan.jpg

The healing water healed the wound on Sojourn Fan's stomach. It saved her life, without Angel's healing and this water she surely would have died. However, the shock of the dagger put SF into a deep coma. It wouldn't be know yet when she would wake up.

Honor's Angel
10-29-2004, 07:26 PM
::Honor's Angel placed her hand on her mother's cheek after she was amazed as the water healed her mother. It healed the physical wound she had, but she was in a coma. There was nothing more that could be done. Now she had to get her back to the Saber Vortex. Angel took her mother out of the water and teleported them back to the safety of her mom's palace.::

Jason Sanborn
11-27-2004, 10:07 PM
Just outside Jas and Quaxo's house, a portal opened from Millennium's Palace. Shae'la, tears in her eyes, emerged from the portal. As soon as she had passed through, she closed the portal behind her.

The house was still unfinished, having never been completed after the Negation War. She didn't know when her parent's would return, if they would any time soon, which made it an ideal place for her to try to get her thoughts together. There was so much she didn't understand, so much she wanted to do. She was only one woman, though, how could she handle the weight that was put on her?

Shae'la walked over to a nearby stream and sat down. The sound of the rushing waters soothed her. Tebryna is one of the most peaceful places she ever knew, and it was that peace she needed to help her determine what to do next.

Jason Sanborn
12-03-2004, 02:43 PM
Pax appeared next to Shae'la by the bank of the river.

I brought you into this too soon, and put you in a situation that had already escalated too far. I apologize for that. I realize that you need to understand more of who you are, and what you've know become.
Pax extended her hand to Shae'la.

Come with me. I will take you to a place and teach you what you must know and prepare you for your future as my champion.

When Shae'la took her hand, the two vanished, leaving Tebryna in silence once more.

Jason Sanborn
12-05-2004, 09:50 PM
In a flash of sinister red energy, Jas and Quaxo appeared from Millennium's Palace. They stood just outside thier house, near where Shae'la and Pax had been none long before.

Home at last. It has been too long.

Quaxo9
12-06-2004, 09:20 AM
::Closing her eyes, she breathed in the surrounding scents deeply, relishing in the sweet perfumes of blossoms and the calming essences of the mineral waters. She listened to the sounds of the wind in the trees and the birds gossiping above them and smiled.::

Yes, it IS good to be home. I've missed it so much. *opening her eyes and turning towards Jas* I've missed YOU so much. Please, if you can help it, never disappear on me again. It hurts too much when you're away.

Jason Sanborn
12-06-2004, 01:10 PM
Jas gave a sly smile.

Oh, I am here to stay for a long time.

Jas pulls Quaxo towards him in a powerful embrace and passionate kiss.

Quaxo9
12-06-2004, 01:35 PM
::She barely had time to catch her breath before she was caught up in his kiss. A fervent fire passed through her entire body and she seemed to melt into his arms, forgetting the suspicions she had about his mental state and getting completely wrapped up in the moment. They hadn't *been together for so long and her whole being ached for him. She subconsciously reached out to his mind with hers, gently probing him to see if he wanted to re-establish their mind link. Her lips never left his though, and she felt like she wanted to hold on to him forever.::

Jason Sanborn
12-06-2004, 01:41 PM
The damage that Minity had done to Jas's mind prevented the reestablishment of the link. Of coutrse, even if he wanted to, opening the door to his mind would be too dangerous to do. That would give too much away. Jas pulled back slightly.

The damage to my mind will take time to heal. I'll re-establish our link when my mind is strong enough.

Jas removed his shirt.

We don't need to link to enjoy ourselves underneath the trees of our home.

Quaxo9
12-06-2004, 01:46 PM
::Quaxo placed a strangely cool hand on Jas' forehead.::

Of course. And I don't think our enjoyment was ever in question.

::She helped him remove his shirt and hers as she pulled him into a nearby thicket.::

Jason Sanborn
12-10-2004, 11:13 AM
Jas enjoyed the remainder of the afternoon with his wife. It was different now, than it had been before. Before, they were joined mentally, and were able to experience more as one than this way. Also, his attitude was decidely different, more agressive, which Quaxo didn't seem to mind at all.

I'm going to the river.

Jas said plainly. Without waiting for a response, he stood up, grabbed his clothes, and walked to the river. He didn't notice, but he had left the El Cazador talisman behind when he walked off.

Quaxo9
12-10-2004, 12:56 PM
::She raised herself up on her elbows and puffed a piece of hair out of her eyes as she stared incredulously at Jas' retreating back. One eyebrow was cocked as she contemplated the change in her husband. For starters, he wasn't exactly tender or romantic - not that she necessarily needed those things, but it was different from what she knew and expected from him. She had only seen him use such a cold, brusque manner toward his parents. Something wasn't right, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Deciding to get cleaned up as well, she rose to go, but a flash of reflected light off the ground caught her eye. Lying in the grass was a fair-sized gemstone - square-cut and coloured a deep red. Jas must have dropped it as she knew it wasn't hers, however, the more she looked at it, the more she realized that it WAS hers. Quaxo stretched out her fingers tentatively towards the stone. It seemed to glow the closer she got, but she couldn't pull her hand away. As her hand closed over it, a movement almost independent of herself, a burning sensation streaked up her arm and into her very core. Grunting with the effort it took not to cry out, Quaxo snatched back her hand - only to find that the gem was no longer in the grass. Puzzled, she looked at her palm, expecting to find a burn mark, but the skin was hale as ever. Instead of a burn, there was lettering in the same strange script as was on her sword. It was very faint, but as she ran her finger over the letters, they lit up and glowed red. Fascinated, she quickly closed her hand into a fist to keep herself from looking at it any more intently. Whatever that gem was - it was part of her now.

Still feeling a little strange, she morphed into a more felid form and melted into the trees. Her favourite spot was the centre falls and that is where she aimed to take her repose. She ran at full speed through the jungle and lept off the edge of one of the cliffs and dove into the pit. Executing a quadruple-turn pike, no rip heralded her entry into the water. Quaxo then grew gills as she continued her dive into new depths, using the peace and quiet of the deep to steady her tumultous thoughts.::

Jason Sanborn
12-14-2004, 11:04 AM
After taking time to clean up and relax at the river, Jas got dressed and returned to the house. Quaxo was nowhere in sight. Things had changed dramatically for Jas in recent days. The latest change, he would have to say was for the better. He was no longer concerned with some of the petty things that concerned him before. All he was concerned with now was himself. He could see his father's position a little more clearly now, but even his own father was short sighted. He would find a way to show all of Elysia the truth. His position in the council will help assure that in time. Jas smiled and waited for Quaxo to return.

Quaxo9
12-15-2004, 08:53 AM
::Quaxo surfaced with a gasp as her lungs began functioning again. With a few strong strokes, she swam to the side of the pool and pulled herself up on a rock. Wringing out her hair and plaiting it into a thick braid, she then shook the water from her body and unfurled a pair of wings. She propelled herself out of the misty pit and high into the sky over the main island of Tebryna that they called home. The planet had come along beautifully in its healing since the Negation attack and the underbrush was already quite thick on the path the soldiers had cut through the forest. From this vantage point, she could see the entire island and many of the smaller ones that dotted the oceanic horizon. Smiling and closing her eyes she took a deep breath of the sweet atmosphere before plummeting towards the surface. She flew swiftly over all parts of the island, checking on the deer in the valley, the mountain creatures and those that lived in the jungle. Quaxo called out to them as she went along, gaining their reports and welcomes as she went. It felt so good to be home. After she had made her rounds, she swept by to pick up her torn clothing and swordbelt before flying up to the second storey window, alighting on the sill, and ducked into the room. She was almost surprised to find that she still had un-torn clothing in her closet. Putting on some doeskin leggings, a white ruffled shirt with a black outer-corset and a pair of black fold-topped boots, she started down the stairs as she bucked on her sword belt. Jas was already in the house, as she had guessed from not seeing him in the river, and she gave him a sly smile.::

How was the water?

::She hesitated as she wasn't too sure how to phrase her next question. It was what she had been pondering during her deep-water dive and it bothered her still. Sliding up to him and putting her arms around his waist, her serious eyes met his.::

I have noticed the change in you, Jas. When I look at you and when I'm with you, I can't feel your Dexter self. What did Minity do to you to cause you to lose something that you held in such high regard?

Jason Sanborn
12-15-2004, 10:08 AM
Jas grinned slightly at Quaxo's question.

I guess you can say that my eyes have been opened. I was so concerned in seeing the truth in others, that I was blinded to the truth about myself. I was living a lie. What I had held in high regard was simply an illusion, one that has faded now.

Jas laughed.

Can you see the irony in that? The God of Truth living a lie?

Quaxo9
12-15-2004, 11:13 AM
::That wasn't quite the answer she had been expecting. A frown creased her brow and she stared straight in front of herself for a moment as she thought about what he had said and whether or not she thought that that could be possible.::

I don't know how something so afixed to your central core could be a lie. In fact, you were pretty much the Dexter posterboy. What about the other things that you thought were important - like United Elysia for example? Have your views changed on them too? * a pause* How much of your life has been an illusion?

::She really didn't like where this was going, but she had to ask the questions. Her conscience would never let her alone if her curiosity wasn't satisfied.::

Jason Sanborn
12-16-2004, 10:05 AM
Not everything has been an illusion. United Elysia has its place. You shouldn't be concerned. On the contrary, you should be happy that I'm finally seeing everything in a new light.

Quaxo9
12-17-2004, 07:36 PM
I suppose you are right. I just find it hard to believe that the light you were seeing in was so far off.

::Her eyes stared intently into his as though she were looking for something. Searching, *but never finding. Her mouth twitched as though it were trying to decide whether to open or stay closed, then stilled as the creases left her face and a more contented look took their place. Her hand brushed his cheek as she smiled up at him.::

You know how I worry about you - you're not as tough as I am. :6: I hope your mind recovers soon. You have to teach our son the wonders of telepathic communication. What do you say we go pick him up from father? I'm sure Banter's worried sick - as usual. Great, had to inherit THAT trait from him too.

Jason Sanborn
01-01-2005, 04:03 PM
Yes, let us go get our son. I want to spend a lot of time with the boy.

Jas's eyes glowed Sinister Red as he teleported himself and Quaxo to Planet Tigers.

Jason Sanborn
01-18-2005, 03:16 PM
In a flash of crimson energy, Quaxo, Iolair and Jas appeared back at their home on Tebryna from Planet Tigers. Quaxo was holding onto Iolair, and Jas was holding Quaxo's arm very tightly. Jas appeared angry, and his eyes glowed Sinister Red. He roughly let go of Quaxo and glared at her with Sinister glowing eyes.

How dare you question me in front of others? I am your husband, and I am the God of Truth. My word should never be questioned, especially not by you!

Quaxo9
01-18-2005, 03:53 PM
::Things had happened so quickly that it took her a second to realize that they were no longer on Tigers Planet. She looked from his hand on her arm to his eyes with a look of shock on her face. He had never treated her like that - ever. The blood fell from her face and she shuddered as he released her. She hadn't been handled that way in a long time; she had hoped never again. Iolair started to cry as though he could sense the anger and the fear in the room from his respective parents. Quaxo barely heard the boy for she was focused on Jas and what had just transpired. He was livid, and the Sinister red in his eyes both mesmerized and frightened her. Finally, she managed to stutter out a few words.::

Of...of course. It won't ha..happen again. I'm...sorry.

::Indeed, she did look very sorry. In as many words, he had just torn down that piece of faith in herself that he had helped build up in her in the first place. "Especially not by you" he had said. Of course, as his wife, she should have been supporting him and defending him from that TJ - whoever she was. She had done wrong, and she ought to take the punishment for that. Looking down at the ground, no longer able to meet his fiery gaze, her eyes passed Iolair and it finally registered that he was upset. Bouncing the young child up and down lightly, she didn't look up when she spoke to Jas again.::

I'd better put him to bed. He's getting fussy.

Jason Sanborn
01-18-2005, 04:04 PM
Jas's eyes still glowed Sinister Red as Quaxo answers him.

Fine! You put Iolair to bed, but first, I want your portal crystal. I don't want you wandering off on your own.

Jas holds out his hand and glared at Quaxo with his red eyes, waiting for her to give up the crystal.

Quaxo9
01-18-2005, 04:12 PM
::Nodding, the crystal suddenly became tangible on her left arm. She shifted Iolair over so she could pluck the crystal from her skin and drop it into Jas' hand. Without making eye contact with Jas, she mounted the stairs in a few bounds, despite trying not to look like she was in a hurry. Quaxo laid Iolair on the bed, and then curled beside him and massaged his back until he fell asleep. Inside, she felt as though someone had stuck a dozen knives into her and were twisting them about. She was confused - so confused. What had she done to make him act like this? Iolair stretched his wings in his sleep and moaned a little, causing Quaxo to smile in spite of herself. At least she still had her little one here. He looked so peaceful and beautiful. It hurt her so much to have been away from him. At that moment she knew that she had to do whatever she could to keep her son from having the same kind of childhood that she had had. Inwardly, she cursed herself for giving up her portal crystal so readily. But then, those eyes - those burning Sinister eyes on the face of the man who once loved her -kept flitting in front of her vision, and her self-beration ceased. Gazing off into nothingness, she laid her head on her arm and pulled Iolair close to her. What was she going to do?::

Minity
01-18-2005, 04:13 PM
((wow...he did get mean))

Jason Sanborn
01-18-2005, 04:20 PM
((wow...he did get mean))
((Yeah, and it's all your fault. ;)))

Minity
01-18-2005, 04:24 PM
((LOL_ well if Quaxo brings you too me...ill be sure to fix that!!! *:twisted: *))

Jason Sanborn
01-18-2005, 04:27 PM
Jas closed his hand around the crystal and watched as Quaxo bound up the stairs. His eyes returned to their normal blue color as he tried to put the crystal on his arm. Strangely enough, it seemed that the portal crystal wouldn't respond to him. Silently he cursed Qwaring's forsight to prevent anyone else from using the device meant for his niece. It didn't matter, though, as long as he kept it from Quaxo, that was good enough for now.

Jas turned and walked out of the house to get some fresh air. Things were going well, despite the encounter with his sister. Soon, everything would fall into place, and he would gain his rightful place in Elysia. The place he was born and raised to fill. Ruler of the United Elysia.

Jason Sanborn
01-18-2005, 04:28 PM
((You never know. He does covet the throne you now sit in. He might just come to you himself eventually. ;)))

Tigers
01-20-2005, 05:29 PM
((Alexis opens up a portal and drops stinking rotten eggs in cast iron skillets onto Jas' head. Changing into partial feral form she sharpens her claws to sink into her brother's hide.

You know, it's been awhile since I've been on a hunt for raw meat. I think it's time I found some prey. *:twisted: ))

Quaxo9
01-21-2005, 12:01 PM
::Iolair sleeping comfortably, and herself feeling restless, she rose from the bed and walked to the window where she could see Jas standing outside their house. Folding her arms across her chest and leaning her head against the window frame, she began to speak inside her head as though Jas were there in front of her and she was pouring out her soul to him.::

I dont know what happened. I dont know how or why. Is something even happening at all? Is it just me? No, I know that much, something definitely did happen. I suppose what I want to know is is it my fault? Is it something I did? Maybe we were apart too long. When I saw you that day, after nearly a whole year had passed since our wedding and we were separated first physically, then completely - I felt as though my entire being would burst into a million pieces as it contained my joy. I know that I changed in that time. I feel like I regressed, that everything I had learned about self-control and higher purposes was washed away in a torrential rainfall. My very soul was in such anguish during that time and oh, I longed for you to be at my side, beating back my demons and placing a healing kiss on my wounds. The ache is still there. Its as though I cant make up that time that was lost, no matter how much time I spend with you now. Will it ever go away? Then again, the way things are now, Im not sure that more time with you wont hurt me more.

Youve changed too, and I know you said it was for the better, but Im not so sure. The way you look at me, the way you touch me, the way you speak to me it tells me that youre no longer in love with me. Perhaps you still love me, but I dont understand your new way of showing it. Maybe its just because Im not ready to leave the newness of our love behind. To me, every day we spend together is like the first day we officially bound our lives to each other. Im still so in love with you, but now my affections seem to just bounce off that shell youve built up around yourself. It wasnt there before. Before, we were closer than I think two people have ever been. We were one in the full sense of the word and I reveled in sharing my all with you. Why are things different now? Am I so repulsive to you that you barely want to touch me, that you wont even hold my gaze unless you are speaking to, no at, me?

What kind of an atmosphere is this for our son? I hate to say it, but I dont want him to grow up to be the man you are now. Back then, I would have loved to have a dozen children with you all of them just like you. Now, I fear to leave the two of you alone, wondering what comes out of this new shell of yours. I cant read you anymore, and neither can he. If you cant love your wife, she who was joined eternally with you, how can you love the product of our combined flesh? I suppose that I wouldnt really know. Ive never done this before. Ive never seen people fall out of love like we have. I dont know what to do.

Thats what is weighing on me right now. What to do? I dont even know if Ive diagnosed the situation correctly, so where would I begin in trying to solve this, well, problem? Who is responsible? Do I just wait for it to resolve itself? Should I be proactive and confront you, or would that only drive you further from me? Would I add to the barrier between us by expressing my unhappiness? What do I have to do? Just tell me! Oh, I wish that someone could just give me an answer and that everything would be perfect just like I remember it being. But what if the solution requires something I cant give? What if I had to utterly deny myself? Could I offer my son up on the altar to save our marriage? No, I know I couldnt do that. There are some boundaries I cannot cross, some things that I cannot do, and a few that I wont. Am I being stubborn now? Am I bringing this on myself? Maybe I should just be more flexible, and allow time to bridge the gaps between us, but allowing the tides of time to guide something so important to me is not in my nature.

And so, I find myself at the beginning once more. What a futile exercise. My attempts to analyze the situation have failed. I have failed. Oh, my son! What kind of a life am I offering him? A splintered marriage, a broken spirit, and a fractured future are not what I had in mind. I never thought that Id have to say this, but I need your love. There was a time when I didnt, and you showed me the error of my ways. Now you are also showing me why love is something you would wish on your worst enemy. I dont want to stay like this. I dont want to fall to pieces. At one time, I could have picked myself up, but now I need you, for you broke me in places that I never knew existed until I met you. We completed one another, at least, thats what we said and I know thats how we felt. Dont you understand? I need you. I need you so badly. I suppose my question is: do you still need me?

Jason Sanborn
01-21-2005, 12:12 PM
Unaware of Quaxo watching him, and thinking about him from above, Jas decided to walk farther into the jungles of Tebryna. His mind was wandering onto plans of how to wrest the throne of Elysia away from Millennium. As he walked aimlessly through the jungle, he entered a clearing where White Tiger had been meditating since the time the Negation had attacked Tebryna.

White Tiger? What are you doing here?

balba2000
01-21-2005, 05:28 PM
*wakes from meditation*
*opens eyes*
*looks around,sees jas*

"jas is that you?"

*looks around again*

"what hapend?"

Jason Sanborn
01-24-2005, 07:27 PM
Jas was not pleased. To find White Tiger was still here, alive and well, did not go well. This was his world, and White Tiger had no right to be here! Jas didn't show his irritation, though, as he replied to White Tiger.

I'm surprised to see you. I wondered if you had died during the Negation Invasion. A lot has happened since we last spoke. What are you still doing here?

Jason Sanborn
01-24-2005, 07:38 PM
In the lush jungles just outside Jas and Quaxo's house, a red path appeared in the sky, leading to the door of the house. The path was far enough away from Jas and White Tiger that they would not see the path. If Quaxo was looking out the window, she would see two people appear on the path. Both TJ and Ruwach were coming down the path from Planet Tigers. Once Ruwach was off the path, he looked back at TJ.

This is my house. Jas and Quaxo may be inside. We should be careful.

balba2000
01-24-2005, 07:39 PM
"along time.........it feels like only seconds have pasted"
"i do not know what i am still doing here"
"i only woke when you spoke my friend"

how long has it been i wonder,is quaxo still alive i wonder......is anyone

"how is everyone"
"are they still alive"

weeks.......months........?

"how long has it been?"

what hapend to me

Jason Sanborn
01-24-2005, 08:21 PM
Jas wondered just how much he should tell White Tiger. His appearance now was a hindrance to him. A few well placed answers, though, may benefit him in the long run. He'll need unwitting allies to his plans to take the throne of Elysia.

Some have lived, some have died. Several months have passed since I last saw you.

Quaxo9
01-25-2005, 04:00 AM
::The wind blew across her face through the paneless window and she suddenly realized that twin trails of tears had appeared on her cheeks. Hastily, she wiped them away and looked about on the ground below to see if Jas had seen her. He wasn't in sight, but someone else was. Make that two. From her vantage point, Quaxo could see TJFox and Ruwach appear on a red path. What was Jas' "sister" doing here? She had never seen the man before, but she didn't like the look of him - especially the large blades across his back. Slowly, she backed away from the window, trying not to draw attention to herself. She loosened her sword in the scabard, checked to see that Iolair was still sleeping, then descended the staircase to greet her "guests".::

TJ, nice to see you again. You've brought a friend?

:: On the outside, she was managing to smile, but on the inside, every nerve and muscle fibre were prepared for whatever may happen next. She had gotten a good feeling from TJ when they first met, but how Jas reacted to his newfound sister was still fresh in her mind. If he saw them here, he might not be so welcoming.::

TJFox
01-25-2005, 09:29 AM
TJ was pleased to see that Quaxo was alone. She hoped things would go more smoothly without Jas around. TJ moved towards Quaxo with a smile.

"It's nice to see you again too, Quaxo. My friend here is the proof you wanted," she said as she looked back at Ruwach, "I'll let him introduce himself."

balba2000
01-26-2005, 11:06 AM
several months gone in the blink of an eye

"what crewel fate saved me and let others die because i could not fight"

*begins to stand*
*legs shake abit but hold*

"it would seem my body held well over the time"
"i am glad that you survived my friend"
"tell me did they die in vein or was the war won?"

Jason Sanborn
01-28-2005, 04:45 PM
The wars were won. The First always triumph over adversity. Unfortunately, the last battle has put a worthless ruler on the throne of Elysia who would sooner lead us down the path of destruction than to guide us into a new era.

Jason Sanborn
01-28-2005, 04:48 PM
Ruwach smiled at Quaxo in an attempt to calm her. He could easily feel her distress and distrust.

The First that stands before you went by the name Arvad. At one time Isabel called me Ruwach. You know me best as Jas, your true husband, not the impostor who looks like me.

Quaxo9
01-28-2005, 05:03 PM
::She was glad TJ didn't hold any hard feelings towards her as a result of Jas' behaviour and her smile warmed as a result. However, when her friend spoke, the smile froze on Quaxo's face. And then it cracked. Her eyes became slightly luminescent as looks of incredulty, surprise, suspicion and annoyance swirled across her face like sea foam in a mid-oceanic gale. Only a couple of words managed to make their way out of her mouth.::

Excuse me?

::She looked back and forth between this - whoever he was - and TJ, hoping it was a cruel joke. Seeing nothing to indicate that it was, she then fixed her intense gaze on the man and awaited some sort of explaination.::

balba2000
01-29-2005, 10:27 AM
worth less ruler

"my friend no one my chouse, the one that rules them and, no one is worthless"
"i am glad the war was won"
"but cruel fate left me alive insted of ones that would be missed"
"i think that now is a good time to face the new times"
"but tell me why were you out so far from the lake?"

Jason Sanborn
01-31-2005, 09:45 AM
Sinister Jas sighed.

You are not familiar with Elysian politics, my friend. The reason I'm out here is because of those politics.

Jas put a hand on White Tiger's shoulder.

For the first time in many ages, Elysia is united. Yet, the person ruling the First isn't concerned with keeping Elysia united. He seeks only his own. I have been raised since I was a child to lead the united Elysia into a new golden age of peace and prosperity, yet the usurper to the throne has denied me this.

Jason Sanborn
01-31-2005, 09:57 AM
Ruwach closed his eyes and took a deep breath. After letting out the breath slowly, he spoke to Quaxo.

Things aren't always what they appear, Oriena. In fact, nothing has been the same since the Negation invaded our home. I left to go fight the Negation, then Saja discovered a way to travel back in time and kill me before I was born. Alexis and I managed to stop her plans from unfolding, but in the end, I died fighting Saja.

It was back on Elysia when I felt the pull of my memory crystal. A pull which drew me to a battle between Qwaring and several of the First. I saw you and someone who looked like me, battling Qwaring. As I was only a spirit, the one who noticed me was your grandfather, Lestat. It was he who gave me the body of Arvad to inhabit, so I could try to reclaim what I lost, and stop the impostor from harming you.

I don't know how and I don't know why, but I think Saja has taken control of my body, and is using it to further her own cause.

TJFox
01-31-2005, 12:18 PM
Hearing Ruwach's story again made TJ wonder if Quaxo would ever believe such a tale. After all, TJ herself wasn't to sure if she completely believed Ruwach.

Seeing the look on Quaxo's face, TJ backed away towards the door.

"Well since this doesn't really concern me, I think I'll go outside and let you two work this out."

Quaxo9
01-31-2005, 12:46 PM
::A look of shock quite prominent on her face, Quaxo backed up into a chair and held onto it as though it were the only stable thing in the world. Indeed, she felt like everything was swaying as her thoughts tumbled through her head. She closed her eyes and analyzed everything this "Ruwach" said. Some of it she knew already, for she and Jas had shared a mind link. Of course! She knew that the Jas she met was her husband and indeed, Saja had been locked away in a corner of his mind. So, the witch had found a way to take over Jas' whole body and ...

There, she had to stop that train of thought, as the endpoint would have been unbearable at this point in time. Instead, she turned her attention to what Ruwach said he knew and what she knew Jas knew. The true Jas had been with her in the council chambers, she was sure of it. He could hide nothing from her when their minds were linked and she could sense his authenticity. All memories of the time they were apart were shared between them. Quaxo knew of the battle between Jas and Saja and could see both spirits entering the crystal - BOTH - not only Saja's.

So where did Ruwach come in? He didn't. Her eyes flickered open and her pupils were not visible for the brilliant green light shining forth. With a snarl, she drew her sword. Though her body seemed to shake with anger - not only from Ruwach's presence, but the reveleations he brought about who's mind was in control of Jas' body - her sword tip never wavered from it's aim at his chest.::

Get out! I don't know why you made up this story, but I'll have none of it, you liar! GET OUT!

balba2000
01-31-2005, 01:21 PM
*thinks for a moment*

"well then there is but one thing we must do"
"we must make sure the others did not die in vien my friend"
"we must continue the fight,but this time bring it to the one that maters"
"we must fight your ruler"
"we must make them understand your plan"
"fight for what you belive in"
"and as before i will fight with you"

*puts other hand on jas's oposet shoulder*

''what do you say my friend?"

Jason Sanborn
02-07-2005, 12:55 PM
Ruwach stood, unmoving, at the threats directed upon him. He simply looked at Quaxo with sadness.

You call me a liar, but would a liar be willing to die for what his lie? I stand here, telling you the truth, willing to suffer for that truth, because I cannot bear to lose you. I don't know what hold Saja has over you, but I can tell you that the man you think to be Jas is not, for I am he. I once gave you my word that, if it were in my power, I would see that no harm comes to you. I would die defending you, so if you must strike me down, make it quick, so that I don't have any more pain than I'm already feeling.

Jason Sanborn
02-07-2005, 12:59 PM
Jas gave a sly grin. Things were going quite well. Perhaps things will continue to go his way.

I say thank you. Your aid will be invaluable in this time.

Quaxo9
02-07-2005, 01:10 PM
::With a snarl, Quaxo stiffed her body - and her resolve - as she repeated her ultimatum, ignoring Ruwach's words for the most part.::

And again I say that you lie. You are no more Jas than the peson controlling his body. I say again, leave.

::It was not her intent to actually run this man through, although his words brought a harsh reality upon her. Killing an obviously delusional man was not something she wanted to do, however, she needed him to get the hint that he wasn't welcome in her home. Or near her. The sword remained in its place, neither moving toward nor away from Ruwach's body.::

Jason Sanborn
02-07-2005, 01:22 PM
Ruwach sighed.

The pain of the sword would probably be less painful than walking away from here and leaving you in the hands of Saja. I know you, you could strike me down if you wanted to, but there is some doubt within you. You have to see the truth behind what I say. I know I sound like I could be insane or delusional, but would my sister be here by my side, or would your father let me come here, or would your grandfather give me this body, all to perpetuate a lie?

Quaxo9
02-07-2005, 02:03 PM
It is true that I could strike you down, but I could also strike Saja down, so I don't think your presence is necessary. If that's all that's keeping you here, then suffice to say that I'll handle it. As for the presence of your sister being proof-positive, you only just met. You could have told each other anything and it would have been believable - there is no proof of your relation.

::Here she paused. This was the tricky thing that cast shadows on her light of clarity. Her grandfather seemed to think that Ruwach may be right, or he wouldn't have given the spirit a body to dwell in. This required more thought. The sword was lowered from its position with a decisive *swoosh*, but did not find its home in the scabbord. Her right grasped the hilt just as tightly as before, but the sword rested lightly on her left shoulder as she folded her arms, her chin in her hand as she paced the room. She did not believe that her grandfather would let any harm come to her, nor would he allow this pain to happen....or would he? He banished her father to keep him safe, the banishment being a horrible fate, but it DID save Banter and teach him a thing or two, to be sure. Would Lestat resurrect this body for a random just to teach her some lesson? "Prince of Lies" he calls himself - would he lie in this fashion to his family? Of course, he did bluff - she saw that in the dealings with Qwaring. However, Qwaring WAS his own son. She could understand his duplicity there. The fact remained that he resurrected this body for Ruwach and appeared to give the spirit his blessing. Could she ignore that fact? No.

However, she could no more ignore that fact that the one that Jas was mind-linked to her in the council meeting. She knew it was him - but could she have been fooled? She felt Saja's presence there, but could Jas have been an elaborate illusion constructed by Saja in his mind? Her hand moved up to her forehead and she massaged her temples. The realm of the mind was not one she was well-versed in. The mysteries of that organ continued to evade her sluething and in the end, she had just relied on Jas' expertise. Perhaps that is where she went wrong. Relying too much on others and not enough on her own instincts. She took a deep breath, allowing Ruwach's scent to meander through her sinuses as she gleaned as much information as she could. She could sense his more amorous feelings toward her, some nervousness - as would be expected in his case, no scent of deceit. Of course, an expert liar could get away with that, as obviously Saja had - but not really, she had always had doubts, just never the creativity to create options for giving reason to that disbelief. The main tip-off had been Jas' use of universal energies. Perhaps she could use UE to give her the answers she needed. Whirling around, she unfolded her arms and regarded Ruwach with a penetrating gaze.::

So, do you retain any of Jas' abilities in this form? If so, I wouldn't mind seeing exactly what transpired between you and my grandfather. I warn you, though, should you attempt to seek any memories from me, I will take that as a declaration of your falsehood and remove your head from the shoulders it rests on.

::A mind link was a bit more intimate that what she wanted, but so far, she didn't know if he even had powers of the mind. If he could and would show her his memories, then she could perhaps decipher from her grandfather's speech whether or not he truly believed Ruwach - or if he was just toying with them both. It was risky, but she knew how to segregate her thought's from hers and she figured that it would give her the ability to act of her own will should anything happen.::

Jason Sanborn
02-07-2005, 02:14 PM
Ruwach nodded. The mental link was the answer, but he couldn't risk establishing it fully. Without the memory crystal, he might not be able to break the link, which is what happened before.

My mind is open to yours, Oriena.

Ruwach concentrated on establishing the link. When he had used his powers of the mind before, his eyes would have glowed with their typical Dexter yellow color. Ruwach's eyes remained the same color, instead, the sigil on the palm of his hand began to glow. His palm was facing away from Quaxo, so she would not see the sigil, but she would easily be able to see the orange glow.

As their minds connected, Ruwach knew immediately that the connection wasn't normal. He had his powers, but they'd been altered somehow. A side-effect of the new body, no doubt, but he wondered how Quaxo would take the change.

Quaxo9
02-07-2005, 02:31 PM
::The link hit her more like a physical blow, as she had not relaxed her mind to the point where an intrusion would be welcome and she cringed, gritting her teeth to keep from making any noise. The split second that her eyes were closed allowed her to focus on what she had seen. Ruwach's eyes had not glowed with UE, but an orange glow had come from beside him. It was a trick! Her eyes popped open, but her sword paused for a moment as Ruwach's thoughts poured over her mind. She could tell that he was thinking about how the link was different than before and how the new body must be responsible, but that could all be a part of the ruse, hiding his true intentions behind words. The link definitely wasn't what she was used to. It seemed almost cold - like a channel cut between their minds instead of the caressing touch she was used to. Being that it was a "cold" connection, she also found that she couldn't manipulate it herself. On top of that, she wasn't sure how many of her thoughts and memories were getting through to Ruwach. She wanted him out - now. Raising her sword arm up alongside her head, she growled at him menacingly.::

I'm giving you a warning - I never make a threat I don't intend to keep.

Jason Sanborn
02-07-2005, 02:38 PM
This was not going as planned. He didn't want it to be like this. Ruwach knew that he had no choice but to close the link. The glow on his palm stopped, and with it, the link was severed. He wasn't used to controlling the powers through the sigil, so Quaxo would feel as if part of herself was lost, just as she had when her link with Jas was forceably shut down.

I'm sorry.

Quaxo9
02-07-2005, 02:49 PM
::As quickly as it came, the mind link closed off. It was the same painful, vacuum-like feeling she got when she and Jas' link was severed. Her hand clutched at her head in agony as she dropped to one knee. The throbbing inside her head deafened her to all else - she could barely hear herself think. All she could feel was that the piece of her that was filled for a moment was gone. He had taken something from her. He had betrayed her foolishly-given trust. In anger, she struck out from her position near the floor - leaping up and forwards with the sword aimed at Ruwach's chest. Only three words made it through her gritted teeth.::

For your falsehood!

Jason Sanborn
02-07-2005, 02:53 PM
Instinctively, he knew the attack was coming. His new powers shot out to him well in advance, but he didn't heed the warnings. The next thing he knew, Quaxo's sword was piercing his chest, narrowly missing his heart and lungs. He stood there in pain, looking at the woman he had angered. This was not the way he had planned for things to end.

Protect yourself... Jas is not who he seems...

Ruwach paused. It hurt to talk.

I love you... Oriena...

Quaxo9
02-07-2005, 03:12 PM
::She had missed her mark - only narrowly - but still, she missed and she cursed under her breath as she drew the Seer's mystical sword from its temporary housing in Ruwach's ribcage. His last words only angered her more as she saw them as only more vile lies spewing forth like the last hurrah before the quietening of the storm.::

Silence! I will not have you speak to me thus!

::With that, she raised her sword again to finish the job with one fell blow. She may not like the man, but she wouldn't seem him suffer needlessly.::

Jason Sanborn
02-07-2005, 03:15 PM
Ruwach fell to the ground as soon as the sword was pulled free. His hand instinct ively went towards the blade. He knew that if he grabbed the blade, he could stop any blow from coming, and his body would heal with any blows made by his blade, but to heal himself, would require wounding another, and Ruwach could no bring himself to do such a thing. He simply looked up at Quaxo and waited for the final blow to come.

Jason Sanborn
02-07-2005, 03:17 PM
A flash of yellow light appeared in between Ruwach and Quaxo. An old man, wearing mouse colored robes and hat, appeared in between. With one fluid motion, he swung his staff and easily deflected away the killing blow from taking Ruwach's life.

It is not this man's time to die, daughter of Baron Banter.

Quaxo9
02-07-2005, 03:28 PM
::As Ruwach reached for his blade, she reacted with greater urgency, only to be blinded by a bright light and have her strike deflected by a force she couldn't see. Reeling from the amount of energy that had suddenly been redirected Quaxo spun to the side, backing away from the light and holding her sword in front of her. Her vision adjusted quickly and she found that instead of a light, there stood a man between her and Ruwach. She realized that he could have easily dealt her a fatal blow while she was blinded and off-balance, but he had not taken advantage of that. Cocking her head, she remained in a defensive stance as her flashing green orbs regarded this plain-garbed, ill-timed visitor.::

And how do you know the time for a man's dying? What is your purpose here? To delay in the inevitable death of this man? His wound is fatal and he is only suffering as you stand in my way.

Jason Sanborn
02-07-2005, 03:32 PM
His wound, if untreated, could be fatal. He will survive as he must. My purpose here is to make sure he lives on, and to pass on some advice. Things in this universe are not always what they appear. Do not judge by sight alone, judge by action, and follow your heart. Most importantly, protect those that rely on you for support, that is the most important thing you can do right now.

Quaxo9
02-07-2005, 03:43 PM
I do believe that I noticed that nothing is at it seems here. It seems to be the defining principle of this universe.

*grumbling to self* I always follow my heart - eventually. */ to self*

::When the old man mentioned "those that rely on you for support", her eyes dodged to the the doorway up the stairs, on the other side of which rested her child. Immediately, her eyes regained their focus on Narthan and she shifted to have her back to the stairs.::

I will. You have no need to worry about that.

::She squinted at the grey-garbed man for a moment as a feeling of deja vu passed over her. Why did he care? Why did he take the time to advise her when his purpose was to make sure Ruwach survived her encounter with him? What was it about him that seemed familiar somehow?::

I will allow him to leave alive. However, I don't want to see him again. Ever. Begone.

balba2000
02-07-2005, 03:45 PM
"then let us go from this place"
"and return to the lake"

hum somone should build a home here
time to make amends and avenge thouse that were lost

Jason Sanborn
02-07-2005, 03:47 PM
Narthan smiled.

Yes, I will leave with him, but I can guarantee this will not be the last you see of him. And don't forget your other guest.

In a flash of yellow light, Narthan and Ruwach vanished.

Quaxo9
02-07-2005, 04:09 PM
::For a minute after Narthan left, she remained rooted to the spot, waiting to see if he'd all of a sudden show up again, though somehow she knew he wouldn't. Why did he say that she'd see Ruwach again? Why did he protect the fraud? Other guest? Of course, TJ! She had forgotten about the girl, if only temporarily. Slowly, she stood at her full height and then looked at the crimson fluid now coagulating on her blade. Walking to the kitchen, she washed her blade and dried it, all the while trying to figure out how to tell TJ that she had been deceived about Ruwach. In the end, she decided to go with the straightforward method and slid her sword into its scabbord with a decisive click. Narthan's advice still rang in her head and as she passed the stairs, she couldn't resist the urge to check in on Iolair. *To her relief, she found that he was still lying where she had placed him. The small smile on her lips faded as she made her way to the door and to where TJ awaited her and Ruwach. It took her a moment, but she found TJ beside the stream. She tried to smile at the girl, but she couldn't bring herself to it. Her head still hurt and adrenaline still sifted through her bloodstream from Ruwach's visit. Hands folded demurely in front of her, she met TJ's eyes sorrowfully and began.::

I'm sorry TJ, but I'm afraid you were deceived about the identity of Ruwach. I believe he was lying. I struck him, but a man appeared and saved his life. He will be back though, so prepare yourself. You must trust me on this. I would know my own husband - and Ruwach wasn't him. I'm sorry.

TJFox
02-07-2005, 06:56 PM
TJ was silent for a long while, letting Quaxo's words sink in.

"Decieved...." she muttered to herself, "why..."

As Quaxo's words fully started to register, TJ felt herself getting angry. She knew Ruwach's story seemed funny but she couldn't understand why he would lie to her and if he was lying, then why was Quaxo's father so convinced?

TJ frowned as she put her hand to her head.

"If...if what you say is true...then I am really sorry for helping to cause this trouble. I feel like an idot." TJ lowered her head, not being able to look at Quaxo. She was embrassed and getting angrier by the second. Violet flames started to flicker out the corner of her eyes. "If he does come back trust me I will be more than prepared. I don't enjoy being made a fool of."

She paused to think for a moment. "And Jas...I have to apologize to him although I won't blame either of you for not forgiving me."

Quaxo9
02-08-2005, 04:21 AM
::TJ's anger mirrored her own feelings at this point in time. Reaching out her hand, she placed it gently on the girl's shoulder and ducked her head in an attempt to catch TJ's eye. She could see the violet-coloured energies flickering in them and for a moment, she wondered what kind of power TJ had and was glad that she wasn't part of a House. Somehow, that gave them more of a connection in Quaxo's books. With a tight-lipped smile she admitted her failings as well.::

You are not the only one who was deceived. That man you met may have been Jas' body, but the spirit inside was not him at all. I believe it is the soul of our old "friend" Saja - a powerful and vindictive creature. It was she who had Jas removed from the timeline in the first place. The woman defines evil. However, due to an accident with some UE-gathering crystals, Jas and Saja's souls were left in suspended animation, along with their bodies. When they were found and a new memory crystal was made for Jas.. *sees TJ's look* That's a story for another day - anyhou, both souls ended up inside Jas' body. Saja was locked away, but Jas could use Saja's Sinister energies. That man was my husband, but something happened during our battle with Qwaring. Minity attacked Jas and severed our mind link. I don't know what happened, but the result is that Saja is now in control of Jas' body.

::She took a deep breath and steadied herself. The tone in which she was speaking was measured, but close to the end it started to waver with emotion. Her eyes took on her characteristic green glow as the horror of the realization seemed to become more potent when she told someone else.::

I don't know who Ruwach was, but he was not part of Jas when I met him again. I know the man I linked with was my husband - I don't know who or what Ruwach is. At this point, I don't really care. What I want to do is find the spirit of MY HUSBAND and get him back into his rightful body. As a bonus, I'd like to see Saja die by my hand. :evil:

TJFox
02-08-2005, 09:32 AM
TJ's frown deepened. Things just get weirder by the second and she wasn't sure how she would handle all this sudden information. For a brief moment, she wished she was still in her mothers home, away from this madness.

"So Jas still isn't Jas after all..." TJ said slowly while thinking outloud, still trying to understand what she was being told. "How in the world do you find a spirit? Ruwach mentioned something about this...Saja in his story..."

She threw her hands up in frustration and then looked at Quaxo with a determined look.

"This is all just too much but I will help you in anyway that I can."

Quaxo9
02-09-2005, 12:42 PM
Thank-you TJ. I'm sorry that you got mixed up in this.

::Heaving a sigh, Quaxo sat down on a rock and put her head in her hand.::

The thing is, I don't know much of spirits either, but I know that we cannot simply destroy Saja, because Jas will need his body back. However, I can't seek out anyone who does have proficience in this realm for Jas - or rather, Saja - took my portal crystal. I hope you have a way of getting around, or we're stuck here.

TJFox
02-10-2005, 07:33 AM
"You mean teleporting?"

TJ thought for a moment.

"Yeah I can do that, i think, but I haven't teleported in a while nor have I teleported more than one person before. Just tell me where you want to go and I'll try to get us there. Or somewhere near there. And hopefully in one piece."

Jason Sanborn
02-11-2005, 09:24 AM
"then let us go from this place"
"and return to the lake"

hum somone should build a home here
time to make amends and avenge thouse that were lost
((OOC: Sorry for the delay in responding. Was plotting the next course of action.))

Sinister Jas nodded.

Yes, we should go, but the lake will give us nothing. We need to find others who will understand the need for a strong united Elysia, and will be willing to stand behind me when the time comes. Two of us alone could not hope to succeed. Come, my friend, we're off to speak with Honor's Angel.

Jas's eyes flared Sinister Red and Jas and White Tiger vanished in a flash of red energy, teleporting to the Saber Vortex.

Quaxo9
02-11-2005, 10:00 AM
Good, you teleport! Well, I think we should go talk to Minity. She's the reason this happened. I ignored it at the time, but I did hear her announcement that she's now the Queen of the First. My guess is that she'll be on Elysia at Millenium's palace. *puts a hand on TJ's shoulder* And I have faith in you - I know you'll get us there in one piece. *I better get Iolair; I can't leave my child here with HIM. If you need anything before we go, I can get it for you. I have a few things I need to grab quick and then we can go.

::With that, Quaxo dashed back inside up the stairs into her room. She put some diapers and food in her bag for Iolair, then strapped a knife to her leg inside her boot just in case. Moving quickly in case Jas - Saja - came back, she dressed Iolair, wrapped him up in a blanket and walked back down the stairs, shushing the child as she went. He flapped his wings free of the blanket and fussed about being so rudely awakened. In spite of this, she smiled. It felt so good to have him in her arms and to know that she was doing something to give him a better future. Tucking some fruit into her leather shoulder bag, she turned to TJ.::

You ready?

Minity
02-11-2005, 10:50 AM
((hurry before Minity takes off!))

Quaxo's Quorum
02-11-2005, 10:55 AM
((Crappers - just saw that. I don't know if TJ is online, so if you're gone by the time we get there, Quaxo can just eat some of your angels in your absence. ;) We'll figure out something - I was thinking this would be kind of a wild goose chase anyhou. :roll: ))

Minity
02-11-2005, 11:00 AM
((lol- its ok, Ill PM Tonoja and tell her not to officially leave until after *you and TJ arrive...+ technically, Foxy is still there too, so if TJ can get her to RP, they can have a mini reunion!- lol))

Quaxo's Quorum
02-11-2005, 11:05 AM
((Cool, thanks! :D ))

TJFox
02-11-2005, 12:27 PM
"Yeah, I'm ready. I guess."

TJ stretched her arms out in front of her and looked back at Quaxo. "You might want to stand back a bit."

Soon the space in front of TJ started to crakcle with violet energy and a portal opened.

"Well I got it open. Now lets see if it takes us to where we need to go," TJ said as she stepped through the portal.

Jason Sanborn
03-11-2005, 01:26 PM
A swirling portal of energy appeared from the Grove Planet and Jessie emerged from the portal. Moving into the jungle a little farther to await for Mortin's arrival, Jessie closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She could hear the sound of the waves crashing against the shore not too far away, and smell the luch landscape of the jungle world. For a moment, she could forget her pain, and just enjoy the relaxation and healing energies that the jungle planet had to offer.

Mortin Steel
03-11-2005, 01:41 PM
Mortin landed on the ground and rolled to a kneeling position.Mortin looks around "nice place,where are we?"

Jason Sanborn
03-12-2005, 09:57 PM
Jessie sighed.

Well, at one time, I would have said "home." But this is not my home, and never will be.

Jessie turned and looked at Mortin.

This is Tebryna. It's a jungle planet whose waters have healing properties. I figured we could rest for a while here and recover our strength for the journey ahead.

Mortin Steel
03-12-2005, 10:12 PM
Mortin stands "Home ha my home is any where I feel like it."Mortin places a hand on Jessie shoulder "cheer up you will find a place to call home some day.So this is the famed planet with the healing water I wounder if it is better then my Machine?as for recovering my strength I don't when I am beaten but not killed My power dose not return to the same level it doubles my original level. and this journey ahead of use is pretty dangerous and long so being in top physical health is most definitely a good idea"

Jason Sanborn
03-14-2005, 09:02 AM
Jessie looked at Mortin. He meant well, but he could never fully understand her position.

Thank you, Mortin.

Jessie sighed.

I'm going to head further in. There's a lake at the center of the island, and I'd like to bathe in it. I would request that you respect my privacy, and wait here on the beach for my return.

Mortin Steel
03-14-2005, 02:12 PM
"your welcome,I await your return" Mortin looks at Jessie then removes all of his cloths but a pair of shorts he is wearing "you have my word I will respect your privacy" Mortin pulls a small capsule out of his pant pocket and drops it to the ground and his Machine appears."you go have you bathe and I shall recover in my Machine however if you do have problems or need help call me this is not sound prof or you could just use you telepathy ether way I'll hear you.have fun"with that Mortin opens the Machine and enters it he places the mask on his face on the Machine fills with liquid.

Jason Sanborn
03-17-2005, 10:26 AM
As Mortin began removing his clothes, Jessie turned her back to him and began to walk away, rolling her eyes.

Fine! I'll be back in a bit.

She replied without looking at him, and went down to the lake. Once there, she closed her eyes and extended her telepathy. She was checking to see if there were anyone else nearby, particularly Mortin. When she was assured she was alone, she stripped off her clothes and walked into the lake. The healing waters seeped into her skin, relaxing her. It felt good to just relax. She couldn't remember the last time she was able to do so. With a sigh, she closed her eyes and allowed herself to relax, and her body to float in the water.

She wasn't sure how long she was relaxing in the lake when she was suddenly surprised by a flash of red light. Her eyes snapped open and she looked at the source of the flash. Her face became more pale as she saw the figure standing at the edge of the lake, not yet looking in her direction.

Jason Sanborn
03-17-2005, 10:34 AM
In a flash of Sinister Red energies Jas appeared near the edge of the lake on his island on Tebryna. He was wounded and furious. After leaving Minity's palace, he and White Tiger came to a head. Jas hadn't expected that turn of events, and in the battle that ensued, Jas had lost the portal crystal. He was already wounded from his battle with Minity, and the additional battle with White Tiger did nothing to improve his mood.

Jas's back was to the lake, so he was unaware of the woman in the water. Just before he removed his shirt, though, he noticed the clothes and the sword lying on the ground near him. He looked at them with a confused look. The sword was like his wife's sword, but the clothes were different. He turned around and looked into the lake, staring at the woman in the center of the lake, his eyes glowing Sinister Red.

Who are you?

Jas demanded angrily.

Jason Sanborn
03-17-2005, 10:40 AM
Jessie had feared the worst when she saw Jas standing at the edge of the lake. She had thought the destroyer had come at last. Instead, she realized who it was that was challenging her. Her counterpart in this universe, Jas. The Sinister glow in his eyes betrayed him, though. Her eyes flashed Dexter Yellow in response.

I'm Jessie, the Goddess of Truth!

Jason Sanborn
03-17-2005, 10:52 AM
Jas gave a slight grin. The Chimera talisman told him the truth of her words. He didn't understand how it was possible, nor did he care. There could only be one claiming the title of God or Goddess of the Truth, and he would not have some stupid blonde taking the title from him.

Goddess of Truth, huh? I'm sorry, but there can only be one God of Truth, and you're looking at him. It'll be a shame to harm such a beautiful woman, but you leave me no choice!

Jas fired a blast of destructive energies at Jessie. The blast hit the water, causing a large amount of steam. When the steam cleared, there was no sign of Jessie. The water bubbled and boiled as if a fire was burning beneath it. Jas grinned feeling confidant he had destroyed her.

Only too easy.

Jas turned to where the sword was and reached down to pick it up. A shock of energy went through his body forcing Jas to drop the sword and cry out in pain. He couldn't touch the sword.

Well, if I can't have it, then no one will.

Jas kicked the sword into the bubbling lake. He had come to Tebryna for healing, and instead turned the healing waters into boiling waters. Realizing there was nothing more for him here, Jas vanished in a flash of Sinister Red energies.

Mortin Steel
03-17-2005, 09:50 PM
Mortin had spent what he figured to be enough time in his machien,having gotten a clean change of cloths from a compartment from his machiean Mortin looks around for Jassie woundering where she is.Mortin hears an explosion in the drection Jessie had said she was going to take her bath,Mortin immediatly heads in the derection of the explotion.Mortin arives to find Jessie's cloths but no Jessie not even that sword she carrys with her,but then Mortin knowtises something shiny in the bubbling lake,Mortin dives in to the boiling lake but dose not care about the heat Mortin grabs the sword and even though it sends shocks to his hand and body he holds onto it till he gets back onto land and drops it next to Jessie's cloths."JESSIE JESSIE WHERE ARE YOU?JESSIE JESSIE"Mortin look around for Jessie but dose not leave her cloths or her sword

((sorry Damn spell Check is busted))

Jason Sanborn
03-17-2005, 10:10 PM
((Spell check site is down right now, I guess.))

Everything moved as if in slow motion. Jessie hadn't expected Jas to wield destructive energy powers, so she had prepared her mental defenses. Then the blast of red energy came toward her. She thought she was going to die. Instinctively, she brought her arms up in front of her face and closed her eyes, as the energy wave approached her. She heard the sound of the destructive energy hitting the water, and the water boiling around her, yet she felt nothing.

Cautiously, Jessie opened her eyes. She was encased in a blue bubble at the bottom of the boiling lake. As unbelievable as it seemed, she was generating the bubble herself.

The Sapphire Flame.

Jessie said in shock. It was a power that the destroyer had gained in her universe. Somehow, during their last battle, when she was transported to this universe, that power had been transferred to her. It was that very same power that saved her life at that moment.

Rage built up inside of her, and her eyes glowed a brighter blue from tapping into the power of the Emerald Flame. She altered the structure of the blue bubble, and molded it to her body, creating a blue suit of armor, and a large blue sword. Once that was done, she rocketed out of the lake with a shout.

JAS!

Jessie floated in the sky, 20 feet above the lake, blue light armor covering her from head to toe, looking for Jas. She held the blue sword in a ready position, waiting to attack. Jas was nowhere to be seen, instead, she saw Mortin, standing by the lake, near her clothes and sword.

Mortin! Where's Jas?

She demanded from her position in the sky.

Mortin Steel
03-17-2005, 10:34 PM
as soon as Mortin heard the noise in the water he turned his back and stared at the ground"WHO?When I got here there was no one,this person you speck of did they do this?"

Jason Sanborn
03-18-2005, 10:19 AM
Jessie tapped into her mental powers, and stretched out with her telepathic sense. The only one she could sense was Mortin. With a sigh, she floated down to the ground in front of Mortin. The blue sword and the blue helmet disappeared.

It doesn't matter anymore. He's gone.

Jessie picked up her clothes and sword, and looked back at Mortin.

I'm going to go get dressed, and I'll tell you more about it when I get back.

Jessie wandered off into the jungle to find a private place to get dressed.

((Just as an FYI: When Jessie's words are in blue, her voice is altered as a result of tapping into the power of the Sapphire Flame.))

Janus
03-22-2005, 10:56 PM
A faint clapping sound is heard once Jessie is dressed. As it grows louder, Janus appears. First as a ghostly image then growing more solid.

It seems you found your destroyer afterall. Or atleast, its power. So travelling Truth, what will you do now? So many possibilities aren't there? Try to return to that barren husk of home. The power is there perhaps. Seek your double here but he is cloaked by a Talisman of ancient power. Lose yourself to the madness this power could bring. Or, perhaps there is another darkness that sprang from the mind of the Mad Truth. A darkness that danced in flames like yours. A darkness that will not die no matter the force gods and men bring forth against it. What ever shall you do, dear girl, you should make it fast. A time of trial will turn ally to enemy and force me to stand beside one who loathes me for she knows the most of what comes and she may be the only one that can make a cure.

Jason Sanborn
03-26-2005, 08:12 PM
Jessie was surprised by Janus's applause and voice behind her. She turned around and faced him, wondering what the man was up to.

What do you want, Janus? I've already hidden your identity as you requested. Is there some other reason you have come here?

Janus
03-27-2005, 04:31 AM
Checking on my ally. It would do me little good to see you dead before I had a chance to repay you. However, I have answered your questions, while you have yet to answer mine.

Jason Sanborn
03-29-2005, 11:13 AM
Jessie eyed Janus carefully for a moment before deciding to answer him

Even if I could find a way back to my universe, there's nothing left for me there. I will find my own place in this universe, and I will adapt to the new powers I've been granted.

Jessie's eyes glowed yellow as she stared intently at Janus.

And never forget this, my counterpart here might have lost his way, but I am a much different person. I shall not lose myself to madness as he had.

Janus
03-29-2005, 02:40 PM
Never say never, dear girl. Even to one who walks yesterdays and tommorrows, the course of ones life is never mapped fully. The allies and enemies we make reshape the road as surely as the choices do. But you are still the sane Truth.

But onto other matters, where shall you go from here?

Jason Sanborn
03-31-2005, 01:56 PM
Jessie eyed Janus carefully.

I'm not sure why it concerns you, but I thought I would retrace the steps of my life in this universe, starting with Starron, and try to find my own place in this universe.

Janus
04-01-2005, 04:55 PM
Good luck on your search. Should you find your husband's double, protect her. Meanwhile, I have another madman to determine the threat of. I beleive speaking with the wife of the Mystic is my next stop.

Jason Sanborn
04-04-2005, 10:18 AM
Jessie paused in thought for a moment. She needed to make herself useful, and doing a trip down memory lane would be helpful to her, it wouldn't be useful on a whole.

Another madman? Seems like this Elysia has no shortage of them.

Janus
04-04-2005, 05:44 PM
We live in interesting times. One First back and having more mental issues then M has kids. This makes a wild card in these times. How much more will he tip the scales to darkness? So tell me, do you think he should be delt with?

Jason Sanborn
04-08-2005, 12:35 PM
Jessie pondered Janus's statement for a moment. Was she ready to become that involved in a universe so different to her own? To not become involved would be selfish and unjust, and she could not live with herself if she made that decision. Finally, Jessie nodded.

Yes, I agree, he should be dealt with. As should my Sinister counterpart. One issue at a time, though. I assume you came here for my help with this new darkness?

Janus
04-08-2005, 02:08 PM
I came here to see what had befallen you. Helping me with this new darkness is your choice. But, I knew your double before his fall. Truth and justice oft walk hand in hand.

Several runes begin glowing in a circle around Janus and Jessie. As the runes float up both vanish

(I'll say I grabbed Mortin too when Bell returns, if he wants it that way.)

Jason Sanborn
05-24-2005, 03:28 PM
Shae'la appeared outside Jas and Quaxo's home from The Grove Planet. She came here looking for the one person who she knew could be a threat to her. Quaxo had a device that could remove the Cha'i from its host. That device could be a danger to her. She had never seen the device, but knew of its existence. The only other one who knew of it was Oriena. Remove Oriena from the picture, and nothing could stop her. Calmly, she walked into the house.

Mother? Are you here?

Jason Sanborn
05-24-2005, 03:49 PM
Pax appeared in front of Quaxo's home, having just arrived after leaving Alexis's house. The meeting did not go as well as planned, and she hoped tht Quaxo would be able to help her, where Alexis could not, or would not. She noticed that the door was already opened, and that was when she heard Shae'la's voice from inside. Pax smiled, thankful she had decided to stop here. The search had ended, and she could correct the mistake that she had made. Pax hurried into the house through the open door.

Shae'la! I am so glad I found you!

Jason Sanborn
05-24-2005, 04:00 PM
Shae'la spun around to face Pax.

Pax? I hadn't expected to find you here.

Jason Sanborn
05-24-2005, 04:02 PM
Pax moved up to Shae'la and embraced her.

You left Earth so quickly. I wanted to apologize to you for the pain I caused you, and bring you back so we can finish our training.

Jason Sanborn
05-24-2005, 04:06 PM
Shae'la returned the embrace, a black larval Cha'i appearing in her hand.

No, I should be thanking you. Your power has set me free, and it will help to set more people free as well.

Shae'la put the hand with the Cha'i at he back of Pax's neck. Pax suddenly screamed out and backed away, grabbing at the back of her neck.

Don't try to fight it, Pax. You'll only hurt yourself. Embrace it, as you once embraced peace. You know it is the only way.

Jason Sanborn
05-24-2005, 04:09 PM
Pax felt the Cha'i burrowing into her neck and attaching itself to her spine. It felt like she had been cut off from her powers, and whatever Shae'la had done to her was taking over her mind. She could not allow that to happen. Despite Shae'la's words, she fought against the Cha'i struggling to take over her mind. She could not let something unknown take control of her body. It was inconceivable. Unfortunately, it was also inevitable. Within moments, Pax lost conciousness.

Jason Sanborn
05-24-2005, 04:13 PM
Shae'la grinned as she watched Pax struggle. She could feel the struggle within her, and knew that the Cha'i would feed off the power she was using.

Good bye, my former instructor. I'm sure I'll see you again sometime, that is, if you don't kill yourself trying to fight your destiny.

Shae'la looked back into the house, knowing Oriena wasn't here. Not knowing what to look for, she decided there was no point in waiting around for Oriena to come home. Shae'la walked out of the house and vanished, leaving the unconcious Pax behind.