PDA

View Full Version : Kelesar: A Gothic/Cyberpunk World (OOC)

Jason Sanborn
07-26-2004, 12:14 PM
Restarting the Kelesar OOC Thread for future planning. I will be posting the overview of the world here, as well as the known players and the last planned events for reference. ;)

Jason Sanborn
07-26-2004, 12:32 PM
Kelesar is a world controlled by "monsters." Vampires, werewolves and mages all vying for control of the world. Humans are seen as simple prey and slaves to the powerful beings that rule the world. There are pockets of resistance, that are usually headed by Bionts, Cyborgs or Scholars. Characters can come from any side, and work for or against any faction.

Common Characters on Kelesar:

Humans: These are your normal humans. They are the most numerous inhabitants on the planet, but are often living in fear of the monsters who rule the planet.

Bionts: Biogenetically enhanced humans. These humans have been enhanced biogenetically in some way.

Cyborgs: Cybernetically enhanced humans. These humans have technological implants or body parts that enhance them in some way. Almost all Cyborgs are also biogenetically enhanced as well.

Magi: Also known as Mages. These are beings that have natural magical affinities. They have extended life spans and powerful magics. They are considered one of the "monsters."

Scholars: Also known as Wizards or Sorcerers. These are humans that have studied and learned to use magic. They have to study their magic, and their powers aren't usually as great as that of the Magi, but they can become powerful in their own right.

Vampires: These tend to be the most secretive of the "monsters." They prefer to manipulate events from behind the scenes. The are some that take a more active role, but in general, they prefer to remain undetected. Vampires are only active during the night hours, which, on Kelesar, is 20 hours long.

Werewolves: Another "monster." They tend to live in the wilds, but occassionally will be found in small towns and villages, ruling the community through fear.

Ghouls: Ghouls were once human, but through drinking the blood of a vampire, they become bound to the vampire. They are used as meals for Vampires, or as slaves and errand-boys during the daylight hours. Ghouls look no different than regular humans, except that their skin is slightly more pale.

((Other "monster" races are possible, but the ones listed here are the most common.))

Jason Sanborn
07-26-2004, 12:50 PM
Current characters and their status:

Beasly - Jas - Scholar - Leading the search to find Jekko (from his home).

Black Cherry - M - Ninja Vampire - One of the elite guards of Dr. V Empire's laboratory.

Carmilla - Aliexster - Vampire - Currently offworld, possibly dead.

Charissa - Quaxo - Human - Ready to rescue her brother, Jekko.

Dagda - LM - Demon Marked (Sigil Bearer) - Currently off-world. Last known ready to search for Jekko.

Dannellious - Jas - Biont - Ready to search for Jekko.

Dr. V Empire - M - Vampire - Evil Scientist trying to create a new breed of vampire that can function in daylight.

Experiment V - M - Vampire - Dead - Vampire experiment created by Dr. V Empire and Viktir Oskant that could walk around during the daylight.

Isianu - Aliexster - Werewolf/Sorceress - Currently offworld.

Jekko - Quaxo - Cyborg/Biont - Captured by Viktir Oskant.

Jillian - Jas - Scholar/Mage? - Dead. Held by Viktir Oskant.

Klaus - M - Werewolf - Helping to find Jekko.

Lollipop - Mage - Status unknown. May not return to Kelesar.

Mirage - Quaxo - Shapeshifter - Viktir Oskant's close personal assistant.

Mr. Makers - LM - ??? - Currently trapped in the Abyss, I believe.

Shego - Jas - Cyborg - Appears to be Dead. Currently held by Viktir Oskant.

Tigrou - Rescue - Offworlder Cat? - With Lollipop. No more info known.

Velen - Rescue - Offworlder Assassin? - Dead.

Viktir Oskant - Jas - Mage - Working with Dr. V Empire.

Wolfe Mann - M - Werewolf - Currently offworld and dead.

Jason Sanborn
07-26-2004, 12:51 PM
1) Charissa went to get some techno thing that she will be using to aid in searching for her brother.
2) Lolli saw Jekko, Jillian and Viktir in her scrying mirror briefly. She can ask Klaus about it.
3) Lolli will look for Charissa, and try to stop her from doing anything foolish, and possibly bring her back to Beasly's
4) Dan, Dagda, Lolli and Charissa will go back to the lab to try to find Jekko, and try to destroy Experiment V (we don't know it was destroyed)
5) Either the search for Jekko will fail, or Charissa will become separated from the group.
6) Viktir will befriend Jekko, and Jekko will meet up with Charissa.
7) Jekko will bring Charissa back to Viktir and Viktir will befriend her as well.
8) Beyond that... To be determined whenever the SL resumes.
9) Lord Mattson: I have a plot partly formed for Mr. Makers return. Joe and I figured how to cyber him in a creepy fashion.
10) Meteoro: Now that Experiment V got killed because he got set free without his consent, Empire will look for his notes and wont be able to find them (Lollipop took them), blaming the trespassers (the Resistance) for both problems. Of course, he doesnt know that Experiment V was released because of Viktir. Plus, still in his mad on, he will try to recreate the Experiment and accelerate its process mating with Black Cherry! (Of course, it only involves my characters, but it got me pretty excited when I thought about it. This would also mean major character development for Black Cherry).

Jason Sanborn
07-26-2004, 12:57 PM
That about covers the summary. I don't think Lollipop or Rescue will be back in this SL. That leaves myself, M, LM, and Quaxo. Of those who are here, anyone ready to return, or shall we delay a little longer?

Isianu
07-26-2004, 01:05 PM
Aw no mention of me or Carmilla? http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newcry.gif

I feel so unloved! :'(

Jason Sanborn
07-26-2004, 01:13 PM
Isianu was in there, I forgot about Carmilla. ;)

Meteoro
07-26-2004, 01:14 PM
I'm ready to make my big return! I mean, Klaus is bravely waiting to give us all his incredibly useful imput on things.

:mrgreen: M :mrgreen:

Traveller
07-26-2004, 03:44 PM
I'm good either way. Not sure how fast Dagda will return. I was debating having him wander around and run into Isianu for misadvetures. He's become far to fun of a character to let go into haitus.

Quaxo9
07-26-2004, 07:01 PM
Yup! I'm ready to shoot myself in the foot by bringing back my Dynamic Duo!!! Poor kids - nearly got forgotten in the fray. ;)

Jason Sanborn
07-26-2004, 09:17 PM
Okay then, I will bring Kelesar back soon. 8)

Tigers
07-26-2004, 09:23 PM
:scratch:

How did I miss this one?? :roll: :lol:

Jason Sanborn
07-26-2004, 09:39 PM
:scratch:

How did I miss this one?? :roll: :lol:
:dunno: Negligence? ;)

Tigers
07-26-2004, 09:41 PM
:shock: :shock:

:razz: @ Jas!

Tigers
07-26-2004, 09:41 PM
Oh, is it too late to join?? LOL! :eh: :p :lol:

Jason Sanborn
07-26-2004, 09:43 PM
Not at all. We are at a good point to add new people. I'm going to post a rundown of current events, so that new players can easily fit into the current running SL. :)

Tigers
07-26-2004, 09:44 PM
Ooooooooo me likey!! Thanks!

Jason Sanborn
07-26-2004, 10:16 PM
Okay, here's a summary of the recent events on Kelesar:

Felstar is where this is taking place, and is one of the larger cities on Kelesar. Beasly is an old resistance cell leader who is mostly retired. He is currently assisting his old friend Dannellious with the latest trouble that has cropped up. Dannellious is a single resistance cell, meaning he is a one man resistance cell. Resistance cells in Felstar are a loosly knit organization that is only connected via the cell leaders, that way if a cell is compromised, the rest of the cells are not compromised with it.

Jekko and Charissa are a brother and sister team looking to get into the Resistance. They met up with Dannellious and hope to get involved in the Resistance through him. Dagda is demon-marked (sigil-bearer), and keeps his condition secret. His brother was originally marked, and was killed because of the mark. He met up with Dan as well. Even an offworlder named Velen managed to cross-paths and join up with Dan.

Shego was an evil cyborg woman who desired to rule the village she grew up in, but a cyborg protector of the village defeated her, and she went to Kelesar to get "upgraded." There she ran into Lollipop, a mage, who put a curse on Shego, forcing her to fall in love with the first man she tried to kill, which turned out to be Jekko. As a result, she was forced to join Dan's group because of her uncontrollable love for Jekko.

Klaus was a werewolf assistant to Dr V Empire. He learned about an experiment Dr V Empire was working on, a vampire who could walk in the daylight, and knew it was dangerous, so he sought Dan's help to destroy the experiment.

Dr V Empire and Viktir Oskant were partners, both working on Expiriment V, a vampire that could function in daylight. Viktir, though, was always trying to manipulate events to his purpose.

The new cell group infiltrated Dr V Empire's lab. Once inside, the group became separated. In the confusion that followed, Shego killed Velen and Jekko was captured by Viktir. Even though no one saw Shego kill Velen, she was blamed for it. Shego was separated from the rest of the group, and managed to find Experiment V. Viktir had been watching events and decided to wake Experiment V up early. The experiment wasn't ready to be awoken, so it woke up angry. It managed to kill Shego before escaping. Dr. V Empire then decided it would be best to destroy his experiment.

Viktir and his associate, Mirage, began befriending Jekko, convincing him that they hadn't captured him, but instead brought him to his secret lab to protect him from the others. In the secret lab, Jekko also saw the bodies of Shego and Dannellious's dead girlfriend, Jillian.

Realizing that the raid had failed, Dan had ordered a retreat and everyone returned to Beasly's house. There, they discussed the possibility of going back to the lab to rescue Jekko, and to stop the experiment (which they didn't know was destroyed). Charissa, upset at losing her brother, left the house and headed to her old secret hideout to get some high-tech armor to help her rescue her brother on her own, if need be.

And that is where we are currently. For those wishing to join, you can be on the side of the enemy (Viktir and Dr V Empire) or on the side of the rebels (Dan & Company). If either way, let us know here, and we can work the introduction into the story.

Res
07-27-2004, 02:09 AM
Hey everyone. I'm glad to see that you're bringing back the Kelesar SL, Jas! I'm looking forward it.

For Tigrou, he was with Lollipop the last time, kinda adopted and protecting her. :D

Random Character
07-27-2004, 04:09 AM
Quick update on Dagda. He snuck after Charissa intent on helping her but was grabbed by Key. Expect him to have a bit more control when he gets back but he'll still be the kid at heart.

Aliexster
07-27-2004, 04:23 AM
I thought the city it all took place in was called Felstar?

Quaxo9
07-27-2004, 06:09 AM
Yes, it was indeed called Felstar or Felstarr. I can't remember for sure. I hope Isi finds her way home at some point - it would be fun to have her torment Charissa. Poor naive crazy Charis. heehee And who could forget Tigrou? :D

It would be great if you would join Tigs! The more the merrier! :woot:

Meteoro
07-27-2004, 07:59 AM
A quick note: Dr. V. Empire is planning to restart the Experiment V project. This time he has his sight put on Black Cherry (a ninja vampire from his troops) to become the mother of the new seed. She still doesn't know it and it hasn't been said officialy. By the way. The Experiment V monster was his son, and he pretends the Experiment VI to be his son as well. :twisted: And Black Cherry doesn't know a thing.

8) M 8)

Jason Sanborn
07-27-2004, 07:59 AM
I thought the city it all took place in was called Felstar?
:doh: I was tired when I wrote that. :whaat:

Thanks for correcting me. :)

Quaxo9
07-27-2004, 08:16 AM
Is Lolli still going to be around - following Charissa - or is she gone? I am planning for something to go awry with Charissa's bio armour as I had thought from the beginning. Now it's going to sound all Dr. Octopus-ish. Shoot. Someone always takes my ideas. :mad: :roll:

Jason Sanborn
07-27-2004, 08:17 AM
I don't know what is up with Lolli. I haven't seen much of her on either board in a while. All I know is that she has been very busy.

Tigers
07-27-2004, 02:41 PM
I'll get a clone set up. LOL. Now I'll have to open another e-mail account! :shock: :roll: :lol:

Jason Sanborn
07-27-2004, 02:43 PM
We'll be glad to have you, Tigs!

Jason Sanborn
07-27-2004, 03:17 PM
Kelesar posts are brought up to current. I started copying the posts with the escape from Empire's Lab and the planning to find Jekko.

Mattson
07-27-2004, 03:25 PM
So how much time should have passed? I'm wondering for Dagda's running around.

Jason Sanborn
07-27-2004, 03:33 PM
That's a good question. Considering we left off right in the middle of the action. Since Kelesar doesn't have to run at the same time, we could either have had Key stop time on Kelesar, or have Dagda disappear after the current crisis is over.

Personally, I think the stopping of time would work well in this case, unless anyone disagrees.

Klaus
07-27-2004, 03:46 PM
Look who's back.

8) K 8)

Quaxo9
07-27-2004, 03:49 PM
Well, well, well. If it isn't "Mr. Helpful". :roll:

And I am too lazy to create Jekko's account and I know I'd want to make a borg-ish pic for him if I did, so I will merely post the siblings under my Quaxo account until I can't stand it anymore and make the clones anyways. :razz:

07-27-2004, 03:54 PM
Jas, could you please add this to the Tigs Inc. list! Thank you! 8)

Jason Sanborn
07-27-2004, 03:57 PM
Nice! So who is your character (besides a cyborg)?

07-27-2004, 03:58 PM
Now for the dumb question. Where do I jump in at?? LOL
I need to go read the thread I guess. Eek, I'm being awful lazy today!
By the way, thanks Jas!

P.S.

Incase you were wondering about the name, it stands for
Robotically Altered Cybernetic Human of Evolutionary Labratories ;) :lol:

Jason Sanborn
07-27-2004, 04:00 PM
Depends. Whose side are you on? :whaat:

07-27-2004, 04:01 PM
Nice! So who is your character (besides a cyborg)?

Heehee..........still trying to figure out if I'm going to be the bad girl or not. Wait till I post her bio. Oh, my....I have so many of those to do too! :shock:

She's human, and cyborg. Since a cyborg is also part robotic, it just made sense. She has the ability to create a exoskeleton to protect her human flesh. She has many implants too! :shock: 8) :lol:

07-27-2004, 04:02 PM
:shock: :shock: :shock:

LOL......We did it again! I answered your question with a post and I had no idea you posted that question! :shock: :shock:

*hears ominous music in the back ground.*

Klaus
Wow! That's a neat name and an incredible avatar, Tigs! :thumleft:

8) M 8)

Jason Sanborn
Once you know more about your character, we can tie you into the story appropriately. hehe ;)

07-27-2004, 04:05 PM
Well, I have a lot of "good" characters/clones, so it looks like it's Evil then!

Muahahahaha! :twisted: :shock: :twisted: :shock:

Scares herself and runs and hides in the closet. :shock:

Klaus
07-27-2004, 04:07 PM
I think, after the attempt against his lab, Dr V Empire is going to hire a stronger body guard under the name of R.A.C.H.E.L.

8) M 8)

07-27-2004, 04:09 PM
Puts on her terminator shades. 8)

What he said!
Thanks Evil partner! Muhahahaha! :twisted:

Tantalus
07-27-2004, 04:31 PM
I think tomorrow, Dr V Empire will make a few calls to order a new body guard.

:twisted: M :twisted:

Mattson
07-27-2004, 09:45 PM
OK, Dagda won't be back. I'll have to work with Joe and the crew for where Isainu is to find a proper way to bungle into running across them. As for Mr. Makers :twisted: , well there are a few things in mind.

Jason Sanborn
07-27-2004, 09:46 PM
M & Tigs:

Viktir Oskant is Dr V Empire's associate. Viktir is also a techno mage. He could "create" R.A.C.H.E.L. More precisely, she could have been a project of his for quite some time. If you both are interested, I can send you more information about that. :whaat:

Jason Sanborn
07-27-2004, 09:48 PM
LM: Your option, but maybe you could post Dagda's sudden disappearance, just to keep the story moving smoothly. If not, we'll work around it. :whaat:

Mattson
07-27-2004, 09:56 PM
I've been debating that. I'll have to pull up the archeive for when he showed on Elysia in the first place to tie it in. With everything he's seen, basically he's going to tell Key off and try to find his own way home. Meaning he'll be along eventually.

Jason Sanborn
07-27-2004, 10:01 PM
For the SL, we'll just have you disappear in a flash of orange light. I'll probably post that as Dannellious later, just to add to his own frustration. :whaat:

Jason Sanborn
07-27-2004, 10:30 PM
Dannellious has been migrated.

Jason Sanborn
07-27-2004, 10:31 PM
Beasly now has his own account. :whaat:

Jason Sanborn
07-27-2004, 10:34 PM
Viktir is also a new account. 8)

I need to get an avatar for Viktir, and none of the ones in the gallery work. Here is what I have in mind for Viktir.

Distinguished looking gentleman. Black hair, dark suit, white shirt. Tie either white, black or red (whatever looks best). I have a picture in my mind, like something I may have seen in a movie or something, but I don't know where or from what. :whaat:

I'll have to look when I have time. For now, he is avatar-less. ;)

Dagda
07-27-2004, 10:44 PM
Dagda's vanishing has been posted.

Meteoro
07-28-2004, 07:07 AM
Having R.A.C.H.E.L. being created by Viktir also works for me. What do you think, Tigs?

As for Viktir's avatar, I have one image in mind, but I have it at home. I'm going to dig through the images I have in here and if I find a good one, I'll send it to you, Jas.

8) M 8)

Meteoro
07-28-2004, 07:37 AM
Jas, I sent you some images that could work for Viktir ;)

They're not exactly what you asked for, but anyway :whaat:

8) M 8)

07-28-2004, 07:45 AM
I'll get her bio done this week, but she is still very much human. I'll give you what I've cooked up on her so far. She was completely human, she fell in love with a werewolf. They tried to live apart fom everything, but unfortunately, they find out that it was impossible. R.A.C.H.E.L ended up badly hurt - this is where you come in Jas - she is saved and given cybernetic implants (I'll get with you on what kind I have in mind! 8) ). Her love dies and a child she's carrying dies.
The plot is that it is humans that did this horrible thing, and this will be her motivational drive to help the bad guys! ;)

Hope this makes sense! LOL! I'm trying to type it quickly while I have a few minutes at work to do so.

Sinister Duck
07-28-2004, 08:03 AM
A tragic villain. I love it!

:thumbup: M :thumbup:

Jason Sanborn
07-28-2004, 08:46 AM
Thanks for the pics, M. I got the email and will check them out later. ;)

Tigs, your bio fits perfectly into what I had in mind with Viktir. I'll send you a PM later about my idea so you can tie it into your background.

((Gee, a lot of laters. :whaat:))

Isianu
07-28-2004, 11:11 AM
There we go, posted a little something that might gain some more interest in Kelessar. It has nothing to do with the other characters... so far, but I hope that it will turn into something rather interesting soon.

Jason Sanborn
07-28-2004, 11:26 AM
:thinking: Could this be the return of Carmilla? :ermm:

Great post, Joe. :)

Isianu
07-28-2004, 11:27 AM
Thank you, and I'm not telling, not yet anway. :sinister:

Jason Sanborn
07-28-2004, 12:05 PM
I found an avatar for Viktir from KKBB. I combined Basildon with a different background to fit a little more. ;)

Mattson
07-28-2004, 03:02 PM
And it fits Jas.

07-28-2004, 03:03 PM
LOL!
I just noticed that I got carried away with the periods on the name!! :shock:

Meteoro
07-28-2004, 04:27 PM
LOL!
I just noticed that I got carried away with the periods on the name!! :shock:

It could have been worse, look:

R...A...C...H...E...L...

8) M 8)

Meteoro
07-28-2004, 04:31 PM
Nice avatar for Vicktir, Jas. ;)

8) M 8)

Aliexster
07-28-2004, 06:14 PM
Nice, hey that's an H.R. Geiger painting in the background, isn't it? I can spot the weird biomechanicalism.

07-28-2004, 07:08 PM
It's a pic of the female terminator for Terminator 3. I'm glad I stumbled on it, it was perfect for the character for this SL.
By the way, are we going to have a seperate bio thread for this SL or does it count as part of the CGUniverse? I'm assuming the later, since their is a SigilBearer, but I didn't want to post her bio if we were going to treat it as something else.

Aliexster
07-28-2004, 07:18 PM
I was talking about Viktor really, :razz:

07-28-2004, 07:19 PM
:innocent: :whistling: ;)

Jason Sanborn
07-28-2004, 09:36 PM
Nice, hey that's an H.R. Geiger painting in the background, isn't it? I can spot the weird biomechanicalism.
I think so. I found it when I did a Google Image search under high-tech. :whaat:

Jason Sanborn
07-28-2004, 10:08 PM
M & Tigs:

Viktir is always secretive about his experiments. Empire would have no idea what this experiment is. Also, Empire probably wouldn't be pleased by what Viktir told him. After a PM discussion with Tigs, we have determined that the experiment is R.A.C.H.E.L. Therefore, I need to have Viktir check on "his experiment" which will wake Rachel, and allow Tigs to join the SL. ;)

Rayde
07-29-2004, 04:23 AM
Greetings. I am character from Team: Big S!

Dagda and I have just come from Elysia. I'm dropping him off back here, and as long as no-one has any objections, I'd quite like to hang around within this SL for a little bit.....

;)

Mattson
07-29-2004, 04:59 AM
Probably should have PMed you on plans. I was hoping to run into Isianu before getting back. Give the story time to feel Dagda's vanishing. If you are down for some wanderings, drop a PM and we can start plotting with Joe for when Isianu is free.

Shuya
07-29-2004, 08:02 AM
Apologies. A member of Team: Big S! will be in touch with you via the site's wonderful Private Messaging System.

Lamiais
07-29-2004, 09:49 AM
:thinking: Could this be the return of Carmilla? :ermm:
Looks like I'll need to stop by Kelesar. :sinister:
I hate unfinished bussiness. :flamingmad:

:wink:

Meteoro
07-29-2004, 11:19 AM
M & Tigs:

Viktir is always secretive about his experiments. Empire would have no idea what this experiment is. Also, Empire probably wouldn't be pleased by what Viktir told him. After a PM discussion with Tigs, we have determined that the experiment is R.A.C.H.E.L. Therefore, I need to have Viktir check on "his experiment" which will wake Rachel, and allow Tigs to join the SL. ;)

I'm taking mental note of this.

As for Carmilla's possible return, well, that would be quite interesting! :thumleft:

By the way, wasn't Carmilla a chicken? :shocked: the image of a chicken keeps popping in my head when I think of her.

8) M 8)

Clonathan III
07-29-2004, 03:59 PM
Just to be on the same page (also to know how Empire would react). I thought V Empire was in charge of the whole compound. This doesn't mean that he has to know everything about Viktir's research. But still, I was thinking Empire was Viktir's boss. :whaat:

8) M 8)

Jason Sanborn
07-29-2004, 04:20 PM
You are correct. In essense Empire is Viktir's boss. But, Empire needs Viktir's help, so he can't just "fire" him. Empire still won't know all of Viktir's research, because Viktir won't reveal it. Nothing Empire can say or do can change that. Viktir's magic protects his lab, which keeps Empire from knowing what happens there.

Clonathan III
07-29-2004, 04:31 PM
Okay, now I understand. ;) It works nicely.

8) M 8)

Jason Sanborn
07-29-2004, 08:51 PM
I thought it would be interesting to make Viktir German. So, he has a German accent. Occasionally, I will use a German word or phrase (thanks to online translators), like I did with Lichter (Lights). ;)

Mattson
07-30-2004, 03:25 PM
Joe, can you post a quick run down on Carmilla's space station?

07-30-2004, 05:21 PM
Jason
Since we know it was a renegade group of humans that were responsible for R.A.C.H.E.L.'s husband and childs death, Viktor can use this to distort her memory of which group. This will enable him to use her against their current foes. I'm pretty sure that was where we were headed with this, I just don't think we exactly spelled it out! ;)

Jason Sanborn
07-30-2004, 10:39 PM
Sounds good to me. I'll be posting ICly later, probably Sunday or Monday. Today was a LONG day, and tomorrow will be busy as well.

Jason Sanborn
08-03-2004, 08:33 AM
Okay, we have a minor problem. All the good guys are gone. :whaat:

Beasly wouldn't go into the lab. Klaus probably won't be moving anywhere near the lab. Dagda and Lollipop gone. Charissa and Jekko are missing. That leaves Dan alone to try to go into the lab. Not a very good plan, considering what happened the last time they all went into the lab.

Any ideas on how we can move things forward?

Quaxo9
08-03-2004, 10:20 AM
Sorry I'm so stinkin' slow with the Charissa post. Stupid technobabble. I will post tonight I hope (unless I have no more work for the day ;) ) With what Charis is going to get herself into, it may be feasible to go in just her and Dan, but still unwise from the view of resistance leader-types. We'll just have to wait and see. ;)

Meteoro
08-03-2004, 11:20 AM
As for the lack of good guys, I think Dan could still go on his own. But before that, the bad move could be made on Black Cherry and, instead of capturing her (as I first planned), she could escape and somehow join forces with Dan. It could be interesting.

A vampire ally. that would be fun.

8) M 8)

Jason Sanborn
08-03-2004, 11:38 AM
As if Dan's night couldn't get any worse. ;)

He already hated getting a werewolf ally. I can imagine his reaction getting a vampire ally as well. :lol:

Meteoro
08-03-2004, 11:47 AM
Is that a "yes"?

:mrgreen: M :mrgreen:

Jason Sanborn
08-03-2004, 11:47 AM
Yeah, I like that idea. Make Dan suffer even more, it'll be fun. ;)

Mattson
08-03-2004, 06:23 PM
Well, dpending on what Dagda can find, he might have info galor from the space station.

Jason Sanborn
08-10-2004, 03:54 PM
Okay, I'm at an impasse here. :whaat:

I don't know where to take this. We are waiting on M to post as Black Cherry to move that part of the SL along. As to how R.A.C.H.E.L. will fit into this, well, I think she would be like additional security for the lab. Do you guys have any other ideas?

Tigers
08-10-2004, 03:57 PM
Yes, microwave oven comes to mind! :geek:

Jason Sanborn
08-10-2004, 03:58 PM
:1: Talk about your sophisticated microwave! :1:

Tigers
08-10-2004, 04:00 PM
;) Except this one takes back and can hurt you! ;)

Meteoro
08-10-2004, 04:31 PM
If it helps, this is the lead I'm following for Black Cherry:

1. She's told to help on an experiment but she's not told the whole truth.
2. She's experimented on and gets pregnant.
3. She finds out and goes berserk (also hormonal).
4. She wants to kill them all and meets Dannellious and joins him.

Does that work for you, Jas?

8) M 8)

Jason Sanborn
08-10-2004, 04:33 PM
That works for me. :)

Now, if only we could figure out Rachel's part in this. (Besides a talking microwave with an attitude. :P)

08-10-2004, 04:40 PM
:shocked: :flamingmad: :chairtwak:

Hey, I resemble that remark! :grin: :smirk:

Daveosaurus
08-10-2004, 10:52 PM
Now, if only we could figure out Rachel's part in this. (Besides a talking microwave with an attitude. :P)

* cannot help thinking of the Talking Toaster from "Red Dwarf"... *

Quaxo9
08-11-2004, 04:18 AM
*sigh* The Brave Little Toaster. Actually, that movie scared me as a child. Ooooo - the trash mashers. :scared: :shock:

08-11-2004, 05:03 AM
Okay, there are several possibilities here on what we can do with Rachel. Jas, I'll PM you later today with a few ideas, if anyone else has something they want to add, post it here! ;) 8) :mrgreen:

Jason Sanborn
08-11-2004, 09:55 AM
Hey, Quaxo. Mind if I have Beasly find Charissa BEFORE she goes in after Jekko, and have Dannellious drag you back to Beasly's for better planning? ;)

Also that would be a good way to bring Black Cherry into the side of the Resistance as well. After she makes her discoveries and escapes Empire's lab, she can meet up with Charissa and Dan as they are making their way into the lab.

How does that work for everyone?

Tigs: Looking forward to that PM. ;)

Quaxo9
08-11-2004, 10:25 AM
Yeah - that sounds good. Someone needs to rein in her exhuberance (that's kinda why I had her message youse ;) )

Meteoro
08-11-2004, 01:22 PM
I think it would be nice to put Black Cherry at odds with Dannellious team at first. Then, when she finds out Empire plans to use her, she could change her heart. Might be interesting.

8) M 8)

Jason Sanborn
08-11-2004, 01:25 PM
Sounds good to me, M. :)

Tigers
08-11-2004, 03:31 PM
Okay, sent the PM to Jas and will be waiting a response! M! I'll send a copy to you as well, this would play in with two of your current characters and I'll want input from you both!

Jason Sanborn
08-11-2004, 03:48 PM
Replied. Have to fine tune it from Viktir's end before passing on to M. ;)

Meteoro
08-12-2004, 07:59 AM
I sent my reply to both of you. ;)

8) M 8)

Quaxo9
08-12-2004, 08:31 AM
Y'know it scares me when they do that. :scared: All that "I PMd you" this and "replied" that. *shudders* :ermm:

Meteoro
08-12-2004, 08:35 AM
The idea is to surprise the other people involved without spoiling their fun to read it ICly ;)

8) M 8)

Meteoro
08-12-2004, 02:20 PM
Black Cherry is trying to escape, which is not the same than saying that she will be able to escape ;)

Jas, feel free to bring her down.

8) M 8)

Jason Sanborn
08-12-2004, 02:26 PM
Viktir just let a little "sunlight" into the lab. ;)

08-12-2004, 02:42 PM
Y'know it scares me when they do that. :scared: All that "I PMd you" this and "replied" that. *shudders* :ermm:

Is eating a mint flavored drumstick and "crunching" away on the special treat, while reading the OOC thread. She stops to reply to Quaxo's remark. :sinister:

We aim to please! :mrgreen:
:smirk:

Quaxo9
08-12-2004, 04:17 PM
LOL - Min, you are too funny! The "crunch" will never quite lose its cracklyness, will it?

And they make mint flavoured drumsticks? :shock:

Aliexster
08-12-2004, 05:47 PM
When they make a blueberry flavored one, I'll be impressed...

Jason Sanborn
08-12-2004, 07:58 PM
And make sure his topping is "extra crunchy" too. :mrgreen:

Tigers
08-13-2004, 03:29 PM
LOL - Min, you are too funny! The "crunch" will never quite lose its cracklyness, will it?

And they make mint flavoured drumsticks? :shock:

Aye, they do! And it would be nice if they made a blueberry flavored drumstick! I'd never quit buying them! :shock:

Quaxo9
08-13-2004, 03:35 PM
Actually, I'd like to try the new Rolo drumstick - the cone is pure chocolate. :shock: :woot:

Tigers
08-13-2004, 03:40 PM
:shock: :shock:

Daveosaurus
08-13-2004, 04:03 PM
I really, really, really hope "drumstick" means something different in America than what it means in New Zealand. I can just about imagine how a drumstick with mint would be edible. I cannot for the life of me imagine how anyone could eat a drumstick with chocolate though...

Tigers
08-13-2004, 04:10 PM
:lol:
Two kinds of drumsticks! The ones referred to on a chicken, and the icecream version! I'll let you decide which one were referring too! ;) :lol:

Dagda
08-13-2004, 10:49 PM
Help my memory here, we got coms before the lab mess right? Dagda's going to try to use that to contact Beasley so he can pull whatever info he wants on the vamp satalite. I fully expect this to go horribly wrong with claxons and chases and only luck keeping the hapless demon marked and his sidekick alive.

Jason Sanborn
08-13-2004, 10:53 PM
Yes we did. No problem with contacting Beasly, if you need to.

Dagda
08-16-2004, 05:37 PM
Quaxo, you're cruel. Poor Dagda is just bound to tick off one of the ladies no matter what he says.

Quaxo9
08-16-2004, 05:45 PM
Me? :shock: Don't look at me - Charissa has a mind of her own!

But, yeah, I know ;) heehee

Daveosaurus
08-16-2004, 11:04 PM
Serves Dagda right for that appalling pun...

Dagda
08-17-2004, 02:34 PM
Well Dagda is half based on Xander from Buffy. And he's out of it due to concussion right now. Just drag him along if required from Thurs through Sun.

Meteoro
08-18-2004, 04:19 PM
Hmmmmm... a scheduled concussion... http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newthinking.gif

I like it.

8) M 8)

08-21-2004, 08:54 AM
Paging Dr. Oskant! Paging Dr. Oskant!
Are we starting surgery yet?? :p :lol:

Meteoro
08-21-2004, 09:02 AM
:shocked:

Poor black cherry.

She's going to be popped!

:pale: M :pale:

Jason Sanborn
08-21-2004, 09:23 AM
Paging Dr. Oskant! Paging Dr. Oskant!
Are we starting surgery yet?? :p :lol:
:ermm: :shock:

I'll send him along to post soon. :whaat:

Jason Sanborn
08-21-2004, 09:49 AM
Viktir has completed the surgery. Waiting on RACHEL's reaction before I continue. ;)

Quaxo9
08-21-2004, 09:57 AM
Very nicely done - I am impressed. Of course that also increases the evil minions count, but hey - points for ingenuity. ;)

Jason Sanborn
08-21-2004, 10:09 AM
Thank you. :mrgreen:

The idea about a pregnant vampire was M's idea, though. I just added to it to make it a little more.... interesting and scientific.... in a wierd, gothic, sci-fi sort of way. :whaat:

Tigers
08-21-2004, 10:20 AM
:newshock: :newshock:

Your using Rachel's eggs!! Ooooooo this is going to lead to some really interesting SL sub-plots! :shock:
Rachel is going to be soooo mad! :shock:

Jason Sanborn
08-21-2004, 10:22 AM
That is, if she ever finds out. o:) ;)

08-21-2004, 10:23 AM
:evil: :twisted:
Yes, but my bet would be that she will! :twisted:

I'm going to post!

Jason Sanborn
08-21-2004, 10:24 AM
:lol: This should be interesting. :lol:

08-21-2004, 10:35 AM
:evil: :evil:

Suspicious, but she won't figure it out yet! :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Jason Sanborn
08-21-2004, 10:41 AM
All the while, Viktir is patting himself on his back. ;)

I'm waiting on a reply from M to a PM I sent him on where to proceed from here.

I only have a few more minutes before I have to leave to get ready to take my father-in-law back to the airport.

08-21-2004, 10:52 AM
Have a safe trip!

Jason Sanborn
08-21-2004, 10:56 AM
Thank you. Oh, and Viktir answered your statement you weren't expecting an answer from. hehe ;)

Meteoro
08-21-2004, 12:39 PM
Already replied your PM, Jas.

I'm on my way to check on the IC thread.

8) M 8)

Tigers
08-23-2004, 10:48 AM
M - Feel free to lash out! It will give RACHEL the chance to test her new body out! ;)

Dagda
09-12-2004, 04:21 AM
You know Quaxo asked a good question. Where did Dagda and Rayde land? The locations suggested or someplace new? Near Empire's leaves up with a lot of interesting plot ideas and much trouble. Someplace else leaves us with new weirdness and dangers. So ideas, prefrences, etc?

Meteoro
09-12-2004, 09:56 AM
Now, that’s a good question, Matts. *If Dagda and Rayde crashed too close to Empire’s or Beasly’s, that would be a little too convenient plot wise speaking. *Also, a little difficult to believe, since they could have landed anywhere in the planet.

I’d go for them crashing at an entirely different place, where they could learn something meaningful to the story, or do something important and then get headed to Beasly’s. *Hmmmm… *just a quick idea… *what about them landing near a wild werewolf tribe who are against all the techno stuff the vampires and some werewolves are into? *They could become some strange allies. *;)

8) M 8)

Aliexster
09-12-2004, 04:37 PM
Well I was thinking that they would have landed in the mountain range Shengo first posted in Kesslar, but I'd be willing to go for something else. Though I don't know about the werewolf thing, I thought I sort of extablished that most if not all of them were slaves to some other form of monster. What about something like trolls/fae, trolls that are a scouche smarter than the average one and just want to live in peace, or the fae with the whole 'Technology BAD!' outlok.

Rayde
09-13-2004, 06:23 AM
Hmmm. Some nice ideas. I'd quite like to bump into some fae. Who's with me? *;)

Meteoro
09-13-2004, 07:46 AM
Technologic faes sounds interesting. *:twisted:

8) M 8)

Mattson
09-13-2004, 06:11 PM
Sounds like a plan is forming. Will try to post up something either this morning or tommorrow night.

Quaxo9
09-15-2004, 08:43 AM
Well, I have some drones on the way. If the folks you meet with are anti-technology, that could be fun. :twisted: Or I could have the drones destroyed too. Mind, it would be fun to control some little mechies. Not that I don't have enough other characters on this planet to play with. :roll: :lol:

Aliexster
09-15-2004, 05:21 PM
Too true Quaxo, so I guess it's been decided, technophobic fae, fending off the vile drones then. I just have to wonder does anybody else wish to field them, or shall I go for it?

Mattson
09-16-2004, 03:48 AM
Closed the deal on moving into the attic of my buddy's place yesterday. *Will be packing/moving or buying living requirments for a while. I'm not sure I'll have much time for posting.

Meteoro
09-16-2004, 06:58 AM
Well, good luck on your moving, Matts!

8) M 8)

Shuya
09-16-2004, 12:26 PM
Too true Quaxo, so I guess it's been decided, technophobic fae, fending off the vile drones then. I just have to wonder does anybody else wish to field them, or shall I go for it?

Go right ahead dude, no-one else has made a move to claim them *:D

Take care in your moving Matts! Don't get lost!! *:biggrin:

Jason Sanborn
09-26-2004, 01:52 PM
M: We're waiting on Black Cherry to respond to Viktir in the labs. ;)

LM, Shuya and Isianu: Where are you guys exactly? Did you ever decide?

Meteoro
09-26-2004, 02:39 PM

Okay. *I'm going to work on an avatar Nestl requested me and then I'm going to check Kelesar ;)

8) M 8)

Aliexster
09-27-2004, 05:01 AM
In general, I think yes, although we can't give you something like a distance to Felstarr or anything. We just have to make that sort of stuff up as we go along I guess :P

Shuya
09-27-2004, 06:05 AM

LM, Shuya and Isianu: Where are you guys exactly? Did you ever decide?

Matts is currently moving, so.......

Rayde and Dagda are heading to what is going to turn out to be a Faye village. I think Aliexester has volunteered to write as the Faye, but it's probably still open.

Quaxo9
09-27-2004, 08:39 AM
As to where you peoples are, I am more concerned with distance from Felstarr. I am wondering how long it will take for the drones to get there. Charissa sent a few, after all. It doesn't have to be an actual distance, just relative, perchance. I don't really know how to respond as Charissa until I know if the drones are going to get there. I guess I could always have the drones captured by the fae. ;) Ooooo - that could be fun. :twisted:

Mattson
09-28-2004, 02:31 PM
And moved enough to live there and got my shiney new cable modem in. Wireless at that.

As for distance, I'd guess maybe a hundred miles from Felstarr.

Meteoro
09-28-2004, 03:25 PM
Congrats, Matts!

:thumleft: M :thumright:

Aliexster
09-29-2004, 06:39 PM
Welcome to highspeed internet, you'll find it's vastly different from dialup, and you'll never go back. :twisted:

09-30-2004, 04:53 AM
Okay, what is the plan with Black Cherry? Is RACHEL going to help her escape before or during the raid on Empire's lab?

Meteoro
09-30-2004, 07:40 AM
Actually I going with the flow. *I don't have anything big planned. *:whaat:

Anyway, I would like Black Cherry to escape while still pregnant. *It would give her an edge to be pregnant with a baby she doesn't want and at the same time, not being able to get rid of it because her unlife could be put at jeopardy.

8) M 8)

Tigers
09-30-2004, 05:19 PM
Going with the flow it is then! :mrgreen:

Tigers
10-03-2004, 06:57 PM
And just posted a response to Black Cherry! 8)

Meteoro
10-03-2004, 07:15 PM
And just posted a response to Black Cherry! 8)

I'm getting there ;)

8) M 8)

10-03-2004, 07:26 PM
Actually I posted earlier, but you get what I mean! LOL

Meteoro
10-03-2004, 07:38 PM
Oh, I see...

And I'm still on my way there :oops:

I've been kinda OOCing a lot, tonight.

:shock: M :shock:

Tigers
10-07-2004, 04:05 PM
Okay, I've got a question. Isn't Black Cherry meeting up with the group that's *planning to break into Empire's Lab? I want to make sure before I post Black Cherry and RACHEL heading out of the laboratories.

M - When the others come to the lab, is Klaus coming? I still want RACHEL to encounter him and think its her dead husband. LOL
If he's not going, then someone will have to give RACHEL a good bump on the head or something so we can get the two to meet up! ;)

Then I have to figure out how I'm going to kick Oskant's hiney for the egg thing! :razz: *:innocent: *:rofl:

Jason Sanborn
10-07-2004, 04:10 PM
Klaus is asleep, but it is possible that RACHEL and Cherry will run into Dan and Charissa. Basically, they can run into each other as one group is breaking in and the other is breaking out. :whaat:

Meteoro
10-07-2004, 04:44 PM
I like Jas' idea! *:thumleft:

So, Black Cherry and Rachel would bump into Charissa and Dan. *

Aaaaand, Klaus will definitely wake up if such a hottie is after him. *:mrgreen:

8) M 8)

Jason Sanborn
10-07-2004, 07:08 PM
I think it would be good if RACHEL keeps a fight from breaking out and looks to Dan and Charissa for help. If you guys think it would work out for the SL. It could be a we'll help you if you'll help us type of arrangement. Then back at the house is when RACHEL will "recognize" Klaus.

Meteoro
10-08-2004, 06:51 AM
I think Black Cherry would be colder about getting some strangers' help, but maybe Rachel can warm up things a bit.

8) M 8)

Jason Sanborn
10-08-2004, 08:16 AM
Dan won't be pleased either. It might be Charissa and RACHEL trying to convince Cherry and Dan that it is a good idea. :lol:

Tigers
10-08-2004, 01:45 PM
We can work it out, but I think that RACHEL would be a little more likely to trust a nonhuman considering her past. ;)
But I think we can come to a forced agreement. ;)

Jason Sanborn
10-08-2004, 01:46 PM
Dan is non-human, sort of. :ermm:

Dan is a biont, which is a biogenetically enhanced human. :whaat:

Charissa is a human wearing a cybernetic suit. :roll:

Tigers
10-08-2004, 01:49 PM
:rofl:

Well, that maybe a little different! ;)

Vermin
10-08-2004, 01:58 PM
:shocked:

Tigers
10-08-2004, 03:42 PM
Why the long face sweetie! ;) *:ermm: *:mrgreen:

Vermin
10-08-2004, 03:50 PM
It's not really a long face. *It's more of a shock2 kinda face. *:P

I mean, I was shocked by the definition of a biont and the cybernetic suit.

:whaat: M :whaat:

Jason Sanborn
10-08-2004, 03:51 PM
And why did that shock you? :P

Vermin
10-08-2004, 03:52 PM
I mean, all the technobabble really impressed me. *:P

Jason Sanborn
10-08-2004, 03:53 PM
You're just easy to impress. ;)

Vermin
10-08-2004, 04:02 PM
That's because I'm impressionable like a kid. *:mrgreen:

8) M 8)

Tigers
10-08-2004, 04:39 PM
:shock: *:shock:

ME TOO! :mrgreen: *:mrgreen:

10-09-2004, 08:39 AM
Jas - I have an idea! What if we let RACHEL allow Charissa to examine her. RACHEL will need to eventually return to the laboratories, especially when she discovers the truth behind the child growing within Black Cherry. She'll want to face Oskant and get some answers. Also, I posted that RACHEL took information from some equipment, I can have her discover some interesting things once she deciphers it, or we can just let it be the information on what I mentioned above.

Plus, I think I like the idea of RACHEL still having some desire to serve Oskant, whether this is mind control on his part or not. And she still has to be punished by her favorite person, Empire :roll: *:lol:

What does everyone think?

Hears silently scoffing at the idea of having to think on a Saturday morning.

Galder Blue Angel
10-09-2004, 09:01 AM
Sounds good to me, Tigs. *:thumleft: *Besides, it would give Empire something to do since I’ve been keeping him in the dark recently.

Jason Sanborn
10-09-2004, 11:03 AM
It also has the added benefit of Cherry knowing about Jekko, and knowing that she can get back at Oskant by giving Charissa and Dan exact info on where Jekko is, so that everyone can go back and do the showdown mentioned by you, Tigs. :whaat:

Quaxo9
10-09-2004, 12:33 PM
YAY! I was reading this and going "What about Jekko?" Poor boy, all locked up with "Angela". Hee hee - having Charissa and RACHEL as go betweens for Dan and Cherry will be great! I'm totally there! ;)

Meteoro
10-10-2004, 11:35 AM
Cool! *Thanks for the reminder. *I had actually forgotten that Black Cherry knew about Jekko's location. *:oops:

8) M 8)

Jason Sanborn
11-23-2004, 08:35 PM
Hey, guys, since M is working at getting Internet at home, and I'm buried with work and life until the end of the month, would you guys mind putting a temporary hold on this SL until the first week of December? It'll make it easier on me.

Emperor Mattson
11-24-2004, 04:07 AM
Dagda's kinda been on hold until Shuya gets back or Joe posts anyways, so its no big to me.

Quaxo9
11-24-2004, 04:52 AM
No problem for me - I'll probably make one Charissa post - or not - depending on RACHEL's involvement. At least we'll have an easy part to start from! ;)

Meteoro
11-24-2004, 05:57 AM
One week on hold works for me. *:thumleft:

8) M 8)

Aliexster
11-24-2004, 08:09 AM
I can wait another week before getting things on the road.

Jason Sanborn
11-30-2004, 03:24 PM
Whenever everyone's ready, I'll be able to resume here. ;)

Scion the Nun
11-30-2004, 03:29 PM
Well, I'm ready. *;)

8) M 8)

Brynhild
11-30-2004, 03:42 PM
YAY!!! Oh, and don't forget, we need to have RACHEL get wacked in the head before they leave the laboratory. She needs to mistake Klaus for her dead husband. ;)

Aliexster
11-30-2004, 04:59 PM
*Sets up an anvil to hang over a doorway where RACHEL will come through*

All set!

Black Cherry
12-04-2004, 09:42 AM
Here's the deal, if we let Black Cherry finally kill Oskant, we can move into the next stage for this storyline.

Otherwise, it would be retreating and then coming back to the compound once again and, in my view, we'd be falling into a loop.

Of course, I'll go with majority, just wanted to let you know what I was thinking about the scene ;)

8) M 8)

Jason Sanborn
12-04-2004, 09:53 AM
Well, I have plans for Viktir, so he can't die. What if Cherry "thinks" she kills Oskant?

Scion the Nun
12-04-2004, 10:01 AM
That would work. *:thumleft:

Could the the whole resistance be fooled by Oskant's faked death? *I think we could use a different approach to this storyline as things go. *We've already broken twice into the compound and retreated, the third time would seem a little repetitive...

Maybe the next move could be something definite on Oskant's part against the resistance, I don't know, I'm open to ideas :)

8) M 8)

Tigers
12-04-2004, 11:59 AM
If we're going to go that route, than it will make more sense as to why RACHEL will become injured, and make her think Oskant is dead after finding out about the baby that Black Cherry is carrying. It will take off the edge of her wanting to get revenge herself. *;)

Dagda
12-12-2004, 04:00 PM
Looks like the parallel story may be back to active again.

Meteoro
12-24-2004, 12:17 PM
Chaos has arrived.

Aliexster
12-26-2004, 03:59 PM
RUN FOR THE HILLS EVERYBODY!!!!!
:shock: *:shock: *:shock: *:shock: *:shock: *:shock:

Jason Sanborn
12-27-2004, 09:46 AM
Hey, M. Why did you kill Klaus? I thought we were still going to have the Klaus/Rachel encounter? :whaat:

Meteoro
12-27-2004, 11:40 AM
Stay tunned. *;)

There are plans for his death and there was a reason why I wanted him dead for the holidays. *:mrgreen:

8) M 8)

Meteoro
12-27-2004, 02:47 PM
As for the plans with Tigs, they're still in...

Jacen Bell
01-18-2005, 09:13 PM
dose this thread have wiccas,i need a good wicca for WolfBain its part of his bio and past

Meteoro
01-19-2005, 06:08 AM
What is a wicca?

8) M 8)

Jason Sanborn
01-19-2005, 09:12 AM
Hey M, check Jacen's Wiccan thread for the answer. I think it would be best to work from that thread to help Jacen find the appropriate thread for his character to use. ;)

Also, it would be nice if Klaus decided to reply to Beasly sometime. :P

Meteoro
01-19-2005, 11:27 AM
Also, it would be nice if Klaus decided to reply to Beasly sometime. :P

Don't worry, it didn't slip my notice ;). *In fact, I have already made Beasly's quote I'll post whenever I get back to that scene. *At the moment, I thought it was best to linger a little on the location where Charissa, Dan and the rest are because of the drama over there. *But I was planning to get back to Klaus once it got "solved".

8) M 8)

Jason Sanborn
01-19-2005, 12:45 PM
Part of what is necessary to "solve" is getting Klaus over there for Rachel to meet, because Dan isn't going to lead Rachel to Beasly's. :P

Meteorette
01-19-2005, 01:08 PM
Oh! *I see. *:P *Let me get to it, then.

8) M 8)

Jason Sanborn
01-31-2005, 08:58 AM
Okay. For character reduction here:

Viktir: Viktir isn't dead, but as long as we keep the focus away from the lab, I can keep Viktir inactive for now.
Beasly: As long as we keep the focus away from Beasly's house/hideout, I can keep Beasly inactive.
Dan: He's staying active. 8)

Scion the Nun
01-31-2005, 09:08 AM
Okay. *:thumleft:

There are plans for bringing Jacen Bell into this storyline, and the ideas we tossed back and forward could also give a new focus to the current storyline ;)

Here's part of what we've planned so far:

Black Cherry is pregnant, but this experimental baby will grow at unnatural speed in her womb. *She will deliver soon, and the baby will be taking away by the... *WICCA!!!!

Ideas? *Opinions?

Tigers
01-31-2005, 09:10 AM
:newshock:

RACHEL is going to be MAD!! :twisted:

Daveosaurus
02-03-2005, 11:18 PM
Metal is not sexy!

That depends on who's wearing it... *:smirk:

Jacen Bell
02-03-2005, 11:45 PM
Metal is not sexy!

That depends on who's wearing it... *:smirk:

You Got That Right Dave :twisted:

Jacen Bell
02-25-2005, 06:00 PM
Okay. *:thumleft:

There are plans for bringing Jacen Bell into this storyline, and the ideas we tossed back and forward could also give a new focus to the current storyline ;)

Here's part of what we've planned so far:

Black Cherry is pregnant, but this experimental baby will grow at unnatural speed in her womb. *She will deliver soon, and the baby will be taking away by the... *WICCA!!!!

Ideas? *Opinions?

well chating with Quaxo on IM she suggested Windel
to steal the child

Meteoro
02-26-2005, 09:26 AM
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

In the "On Topic Storyline Discussions" we just talked about putting this storyline on hold in the meanwhile... *:oops:

With Jas' schedule and mine being a little cluttered, we really don't have time to play too many games...

Hope you don't mind, Jacen, if we make you wait a little longer.

:oops: M :oops:

Jacen Bell
02-26-2005, 02:38 PM

No Bigy

I got other stuff I'm working right now
I just posted that so i wouldent forget
plus to see what you thought

time dose not matter to me

Meteoro
02-28-2005, 06:53 AM
Cool!

:cool1: M :cool1: