PDA

View Full Version : OOC Wyldearth OOC: New Players Welcome

Shuya
07-27-2004, 03:41 AM
Welcome to Wyldearth! This is my Homeworld, and it is now open to the general public.

Current population is A Mysterious Spirit (me) and Ayrn, newly crossed over from the old boards just before they died.

Now that the war is pretty much over, there are several options open to any player that wants to come here:

Stuff To Do:

The Metropolis of the North: A dangerous place, inhabited by Shadows. The Shadows can possess you and seek to drain the blood/energy of all that cross them (a little like vampires).

Either land here by accident and attempt to fight your way out, or purposefully come here on a mission to waste them and destroy an evil presence on my planet.

Or of course, if your a real bastard, you can try and recruit them for something evil.

The Jungle of the South: Numerous friendly tribes and rare species of animals and plants live down here.

There are plenty of opportunities for exploration, and somewhere down there are ancient artefacts and lost technologies for the dedicated treasure-hunter to find, whether ye be good or evil.

The Plains, and the Alternate Realities:

Wyldearth is a place where the borders of reality are at its weakest. Because of this, it is often possible for a visitor to see a "What If?" Universe.

For example, if one of your characters died a while back, it will be possible to see into an alternative reality, where "Character X" did NOT die, but lived a long and fruitful life. You can even live in that reality for a while.

Seek the Advice of The Crimson River and/or The Steel Tree:

The Crimson River and The Steel Tree are two entities that mediate and control the energies of Wyldearth. They are sentient, and all-knowing, and can be consulted for advice on the future e.t.c.

Just chill:

Yes. Thats right. It was a long war, and we all took a good beating. Pull up a chair, take a load off, lick your wounds, maybe have a brief explore, whatever. Its a nice planet with some decent sunbathing spots and I know all the good bars.

Plus, if you want to go anywhere specific, Wyldearth can act as an In-Between-Planet. It has the power to teleport you to any point in the Universe, but only if it thinks you are a nice person......

Like I said, this is my world. My characters will be coming here after their part in the war is over, so if you want to come too, thats up to you.

S.

Res
07-27-2004, 01:11 PM
Howdy,

I think I may join this SL. Is it where the Angel song's sl will take part now?

Shuya
07-27-2004, 01:15 PM
Welcome Res!

It is indeed. The Spirit brought Ayrn here to rest. I can't get onto the old boards anymore, so it looks like we made the move just in time.

Good to have you on board.

Shuya
07-29-2004, 06:30 PM
Anyone else interested? Team: Big S! is very flexible..... :D

[don't mind me, just thought i'd bump the thread and advertise a little]

kulit
07-30-2004, 12:32 PM
Actually, I've been pondering on this for a while now. I have a character, or two, that could really make use of the Metropolis of the North. :hmm:

There are some people I need to "consult" before jumping in on this but expect me soon. :D

Minity
07-30-2004, 12:44 PM
Just chill:

Yes. Thats right. It was a long war, and we all took a good beating. Pull up a chair, take a load off, lick your wounds, maybe have a brief explore, whatever. Its a nice planet with some decent sunbathing spots and I know all the good bars.

S.

My Army of Angels are SOOO there!!!

Shuya
07-31-2004, 12:32 AM
:D

:welcome:

Any special plans/requirements, feel free to send me a PM

Wyldearth welcomes careful drivers....... ;)

Ayrn
08-01-2004, 11:24 AM
:welcome: On my part as well

Minity
08-01-2004, 06:24 PM
lol- thanks, but right now, the angels are just resting...lol, if you want them to do anything just let me know

Shuya
08-02-2004, 03:56 PM
Hey guys!

Most of you have PMs. Thanks for being a part of this, its the first time i've organised an SL on my own, so if I make any mistakes, you can go ahead and let me know and I wont get insulted.

Res, vous avez 2 PM's parce que j'ai fait un petit erreur......

(I hope that made sense. Its been a while since I spoke french to anyone....)

Shuya
08-26-2004, 04:38 PM
More stuff is happening, so *BUMP!!!!!* :p

Night
08-26-2004, 04:41 PM
Your last post creeped me out man... congrats! :twisted:

I only ask you dont hurt my honeys!

*worries about Mist and Shade* :|

Shuya
08-26-2004, 04:50 PM
Oh, they're in good hands.......

and when I say "good", I mean scary.

And when I say "hands", i actually mean claws...................

:twisted:

Night
08-26-2004, 04:54 PM
eeeep! :pale:

Lucky they are both so dangerous or i would be coming after them :twisted:

Shuya
08-26-2004, 05:06 PM
eeeep! :pale:

Lucky they are both so dangerous or i would be coming after them :twisted:

Oh, i'm sure they can handle themselves ;)

Qwaring
09-30-2004, 08:40 AM
Where did Q and Minity appear?

Shuya
09-30-2004, 08:55 AM
Just next to the Crimson River and the Steel Tree. Also, there is a large palace of Crystal in the vicinity.....

Qwaring's clone#1
09-30-2004, 09:35 AM
Okay, thanks.

Shuya
09-30-2004, 12:18 PM
By the by, Shuya needs to establish where Ayrn wants to go with her child and send her there before he joins you. While i'm sorting that out with her, Adrian can give you any help you need, as he is Shuya's equivalent of a herald.

And if anyone feels like it, you can pick up a young *"weapon" called Beatrix (http://www.cbreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=23677#23677) while your here. I was actually gonna send her to the Secundae Orphanage, but I thought it would be interesting to offer her to anyone who wants her......

Qwaring
10-04-2004, 11:49 AM
Is the ship that Qwaring is investigating occipied by anyone?

Minity
10-04-2004, 11:53 AM
i think the Tamer is supposed to own it, but he isnt here to post

Qwaring
10-04-2004, 12:05 PM
Is his character there? I want to know if I should have Q take measures to be undetected or not.

Minity
10-04-2004, 01:25 PM
i dont think its a big deal, but I would make Minity undetectable...but thats just me