PDA

View Full Version : The Campaign Trail: Sore Losing.

Qwaring's clone#1
07-27-2004, 07:03 PM
**The clone walks onto the stage and steps behind a podium. After a moment to shuffle the stack of blank papers that rests on the podium QC#1 begins his speech.**

Greetings my fellow Elysianians. I am George Cloney, number-one super guy, now that Hong Kong Phooey has been- *Makes quotation symbols with his fingers* -"taken care of". :shifty:

**Somewhere in some far off reality there is a locked filing cabinet with a cartoon dog trying to get out. Back in where ever the orange First is QC#1 continues his speech.**

The people have nominated me to be the next leader of Elysia. And when I say the people I mean my dad, the mass murdering Vampyre Lestat, and Meteoro, some missing guy that likes to throw burning rocks at people. It is because of their faith in my leadership stuff that has brought me here today. ;D
If I am going to run for the noble office of leader type person I will need underlings to go out and perform unspeakable acts of evil on my behalf- :sinister:
uhm, I mean I'll need volenteers to help mail stuff. :innocent:
So I am here today to call on the citezens of this fine, if somewhat weird, universe to lend me a hand, and probably some donations. :cool1:

**The clone stands on the stage for a few minutes waiting for a responce. After a while he decides to "spice up" the offer.**

And what the hey, maybe I could pay you. :whaat:

k dogg 777777
07-27-2004, 08:05 PM
(( wait... there's spots available? ))

Qwaring's clone#1
07-27-2004, 08:17 PM
**Unable to hear out of character comments QC#1 continues to stand on stage and wait for someone to show up and volenteer for any of the available positions on this campaign. Even though the clone doesn't know what kind of jobs he's offering he is sure that none have been filled.**

((In other words, yep. ;) ))

Ruri
07-27-2004, 11:12 PM
:| :shock: :|

Well if Arnold can be elected governor....

This is still horribly wrong.

Millennium
07-28-2004, 04:37 AM
Mil secretly sidesteps on a catwalk high above his grandfather and watches this mockery of politics play itself out. :lol:

The forces of Felix
07-28-2004, 05:47 AM
After fleeing from the large battle on Elysia, Vengefull Felix stepped up towards the orange clone, wearing the excellent and very convincing disguise as a travelling alcohol vendor.

"Greetings" he said. "My name is Dice Boozehounden. I saw your ad and just jumped at the chance to help out everyone's favorite candidate!"

Felix hands the clone a king sized bottle of Jack Daniels.

"Here" he said. "Its a gift from all the alcohol companies you've managed to keep in business over the years....

Now, what's the job you have for me?"

Qwaring's clone#1
07-28-2004, 06:40 AM
**The clone "retcons" buttons onto both Ruri and Mil. Not only do the buttons read "Vote Cloney!", but they also have a voice-chip which periodically says random campaign slogans.**

Now, what's the job you have for me?"
**The orange First opens the bottle and begins drinking while he thinks over the question. Eventually he comes up with an answer.**

What are you good at? :huh:

The forces of Felix
07-28-2004, 06:56 AM
"Well, mainly killing......[ahem] I mean, erm, cleaning ":shifty:

"I'm also pretty good at bossing people around and frightening people. I'm skilled at bringing people liquor as well, but mainly its the....uh...'Cleaning' that I enjoy :sinister: "

Qwaring's clone#1
07-28-2004, 07:49 AM
Wow, you really like to clean up. :blink:
I guess you could do that. :grin:
I don't have anything that needs cleaning right now but I'm sure something will come up. :whaat:

The forces of Felix
07-28-2004, 08:08 AM
"Ahahaha....yes....i enjoy 'cleaning' a lot.."

Dice makes little quotation marks with his fingers in the air over the word "Cleaning". No-one seems to be remotely suspicious of this, least of all Cloney.

Dice continued, licking his lips as he imagined the possibility of destroying something.

"But I can do much more....

for example, I see you have some fierce competition in the shape of various other First..... should you want any of them to be 'taken care of', I have a number of associates that could be of use to you....."

Qwaring's clone#1
07-28-2004, 08:14 AM
Why would I hire you to take care of my opponents? :huh:
If they want someone to do stuff for them they can hire someone. :rolleyes:
You're working for me now. :cool1:
So you can take care of me. :grin:

The forces of Felix
07-28-2004, 10:41 AM
:eh:

"Understood, sir."

"Perfect. He's even more of an idiot than I thought he would be! Now if only I can get him elected, I can manipulate his stupidity and use him as a puppet ruler! Through him, I shall rule the First and cause absolute Chaos!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dice calmed down and looked around him. Everyone was staring. :shocked:

:ermm: "(Dammit! Didn't mean to say that out loud. Jeez, the original Felix was SO much better at espionage than I am..... oh well....")

:biggrin: "Ah.....hehehehehe! Just a little political humour, nothing to worry about....."

Dice gazes around the room in the hope that the other campaign members buy his lame story.

k dogg 777777
07-28-2004, 12:54 PM
from a distance

hey.. you there...

Qwaring's clone#1
07-28-2004, 04:38 PM
Through him, I shall rule the First and cause absolute Chaos!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!"
:huh:

:biggrin: "Ah.....hehehehehe! Just a little political humour, nothing to worry about....."
Oh, I get it. :biggrin:
BwaHahahahahahahahah- *snort* heh-heh-heh- heh-hahahahahaha! :rofl:

hey.. you there...
Uhm, do you mean me- *Points at himself.* -"you", or him- *Points at Dice.* -"you", or you- *Points at K Dogg.* -"you", or Hue- *Points at some guy named Hue.* -"you". :ermm:

k dogg 777777
07-28-2004, 04:46 PM
*sees QC1 point at him and looks around* "me? no! you there!"

The forces of Felix
07-28-2004, 05:25 PM
:eh: Dice stares at Kdogg and QC1's confusion over the various "You's" in the room....

"Another moron?" :think:

"Oh well, at least if this one runs out i'll have a spare..." :dunno:

Qwaring's clone#1
07-28-2004, 05:39 PM
*sees QC1 point at him and looks around* "me? no! you there!"
What do you want,- :ermm:

**Looks at K Dogg's avatar.*

-ma'am? :cool1:

07-28-2004, 07:56 PM
The Cybernetic female robot strides in through the door, acidentally removing it from the henges. She moves straight toward the orange First and picks him up by the shirt. In a semi-robotic sounding voice she replies.

I am Cyberdyne model Terminatrix. I have come here to remove you from competition, permanately.

Qwaring's clone#1
07-28-2004, 08:24 PM
**As he is lifted by his shirt several "Vote Cloney" buttons, bumper stickers and pogs fall out of his pockets. Eventually a "Vote Cloney" refrigerator magnet falls from his pocket and immediately becomes attracted to the metallic form of the clone's attacker. The magnet sticks to the mechanical woman's forehead. Who knows what effects the magnet will have on the cyborgs complex inner workings. The clone certainly can't since he isn't even aware of the magnet or even the fact that he could be in danger.**

Are you from the electrical college? Or are you one of the souless monsters from the bumper sticker industry here to collect on the money I owe you? :huh:

k dogg 777777
07-28-2004, 09:30 PM
(( LO FRIGGIN L!! ROFLMAO ))

[quote="k dogg 777777":2g6q2r03]*sees QC1 point at him and looks around* "me? no! you there!"
What do you want,- :ermm:

**Looks at K Dogg's avatar.*

-ma'am? :cool1:[/quote:2g6q2r03]

hey, bud. she's with ME

Gamma
07-29-2004, 12:01 AM
I am Cyberdyne model Terminatrix. I have come here to remove you from competition, permanately.

AW. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A TERMINATOR WITH A COUPLE OF SENSOR GLOBES BOLTED ON.

I'M AN EXTERMINATOR. EVEN THOUGH I'VE GOT A BIT RUSTY AT IT LATELY. BUT THE "EX" MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE. APART FROM ANYTHING ELSE, IT'S AN EXTRA 50,000 OR SO SALES TO MUGS WHO'LL BUY ANYTHING WITH AN "X" ON IT.

The forces of Felix
07-29-2004, 04:46 AM
Dice projects a green energy sword in his right hand and steps towards R.A.C.H.E.L. as she picks up QC1.

He holds the sword next to her back and whispers into her ear.

"I beg your robotic pardon, but this is MY candidate, and if you do not let him go this instant, then i'm going to have to "reprogram" you with this burning sword of light, capiche?" :mad2:

07-29-2004, 06:54 AM
**As he is lifted by his shirt several "Vote Cloney" buttons, bumper stickers and pogs fall out of his pockets. Eventually a "Vote Cloney" refrigerator magnet falls from his pocket and immediately becomes attracted to the metallic form of the clone's attacker. The magnet sticks to the mechanical woman's forehead. Who knows what effects the magnet will have on the cyborgs complex inner workings. The clone certainly can't since he isn't even aware of the magnet or even the fact that he could be in danger.**

Are you from the electrical college? Or are you one of the souless monsters from the bumper sticker industry here to collect on the money I owe you? :huh:

You have been scheduled for termination.

The Cyborg's forehead changes and the button falls off and onto the ground. While still holding on to the clone, her head rotates toward her back as she looks at Felix. Her free arm rotates in the same direction. Holding her hand up, it begins changing into a combination of electrical and mechanical pulses. Blue electricity sparks off the end of the points. Pointing it toward Felix, she blasts him through a wall and outside. Her hand returns to normal and along with her head rotates back toward the front. She repeats herself to the clone.

I am Cyberdine model Terminatrix and you have been scheduled for termination.

07-29-2004, 06:55 AM

AW. YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A TERMINATOR WITH A COUPLE OF SENSOR GLOBES BOLTED ON.

I'M AN EXTERMINATOR. EVEN THOUGH I'VE GOT A BIT RUSTY AT IT LATELY. BUT THE "EX" MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE. APART FROM ANYTHING ELSE, IT'S AN EXTRA 50,000 OR SO SALES TO MUGS WHO'LL BUY ANYTHING WITH AN "X" ON IT.

:razz: :razz: :razz:

The forces of Felix
07-29-2004, 07:12 AM
Dice rose and stepped through the large hole he had just created in the wall.

Looking considerably annoyed, he faced R.A.C.H.E.L. again.

"Now, not only am I dissapointed and unimpressed with the distinct lack of subtlety you are using in this situation, but I am also ENRAGED THAT YOU RUINED MY ONLY SUIT!!!"

"Plus I need this idiot to be alive so he can employ me."

And with these words, Dice gathered a ball of energy within the palms of his hands, and "Hadoken's" it at R.A.C.H.E.L.'s head.....

Qwaring's clone#1
07-29-2004, 07:43 AM
I am Cyberdine model Terminatrix and you have been scheduled for termination.
You're a model you say? :wub:
Uh, maybe we can reschedule the termilimanatitian. :scared:
You see because I have you scheduled for a job interview. :grin:
I could use a model to be my running mate. ;D
If you know what I mean. :smirk:
I'm sure this is the job that might definately pay. Maybe. :shifty:

The forces of Felix
07-29-2004, 08:05 AM
"Pssst. She's trying to kill you, you moron!!!" :doh:

Qwaring's clone#1
07-29-2004, 08:09 AM
"Pssst. She's trying to kill you, you moron!!!" :doh:
Pffft. Who isn't trying to kill me. :rolleyes:

The forces of Felix
07-29-2004, 08:16 AM
:eh: "Erm.....me for a start. In fact, you living is pretty much a large part of my plan, although I'm beginning to wander if my newfound freedom of thought would be better spent at a bar somewhere...." :beer:

k dogg 777777
07-29-2004, 10:03 AM
bar? I heard bar! where!? where?!

Qwaring's clone#1
07-29-2004, 05:16 PM
:eh: "Erm.....me for a start. In fact, you living is pretty much a large part of my plan..."
That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. :cry:
Except for when Kulit offered to have eight kids with me, but that was as much scary as it was nice. :ermm:

bar? I heard bar! where!? where?!
Have you been helped? :huh:

The forces of Felix
07-29-2004, 06:23 PM
Dice had to keep constantly reminding himself not to kill people in public.

"Ok. Firstly, there is no bar here. I'm sure there is one just around the corner from this building or something, but not here, so calm down. :mad2:

Secondly, I think we need to get that damn robot out of here. Seriously. Someone press CTRL+ALT+DELETE or something. It's threats to kill My Cloney are beginning to get on my nerves, and my Hadoken doesn't seem to have done much to it. :flamingmad:

Thirdly........

.....erm...... :scratch:

Ok, forget thirdly. Lets go back to secondly.... "

Dice grabs a chair and begins to hit R.A.C.H.E.L. with it repeatedly.

:chairtwak:

07-29-2004, 07:51 PM
At the sound of the words running mate, R.A.C.H.E.L.'s eyes flashed a brilliant blue.

Termination protocol for Qwaring's clone#1 terminated.

Turning to QC#1.

What are your mission parameters for your running mate? Shall I terminate this one who insists on beating me with a chair?

R.A.C.H.E.L. grabbed the chair out of Felix's hand and crushed it like a tin can, she then grabbed him by the throat lifting him off the ground.

Qwaring's clone#1
07-29-2004, 09:18 PM
Okay, the first thing my running mate should do is to put me down and let go of my shirt. :ermm:
And you'd better not termilate Dice. :blink:
He's the first guy I hired and I don't plan on paying him. :shifty:
In fact we'd better not start teminemape people until- *The clone tries to remember what "terminate" means. Failing to do that he makes up a meaning.*
-until we actually need the apples. :grin:
For now we should focus on hiring one or two more people and then go do whatever it is that politicians do. :whaat:

k dogg 777777
07-30-2004, 08:18 AM
from a distance

hey....you....

Qwaring's clone#1
07-30-2004, 03:51 PM
from a distance

hey....you....
**The clone rests his chin on the cybernetic hand that is holding him off of the ground before replying to the stranger in the distance.**

Yes? Is there something I can do for you young voter? :cool1:

07-30-2004, 04:22 PM
R.A.C.H.E.L. put QC#1 down as he ordered. She could not make sense of what exaclty it was that he was saying. She had never known a human to speak so. Still holding Dice by the neck she responded to him.

You do not wish for me to terminate this one you call Dice?

Qwaring's clone#1
07-30-2004, 04:54 PM
No, don't do that to Dice. I'm sure he's learned his lesson. Whatever that may have been. :whaat:

07-30-2004, 05:00 PM
R.A.C.H.E.L., set Dice down at the instruction of QC#1.

What are my mission parameters?

In tiny print, where no one noticed sits a signature on the Cyborg that read:
Cyberdyne Industries
Owned and Operated by Arnold Swartzennegger
Political model: Terminatrix

Qwaring's clone#1
07-30-2004, 05:03 PM
What are my mission parameters?
Um, what kind do you need? :scratch:

07-30-2004, 05:08 PM
I am programmed as a terminator. You have reset my parameter controls, so I await your orders. I am programmed to follow your instructions.

Qwaring's clone#1
07-30-2004, 05:17 PM
A robot lady that will do anything I want? :thinking:
What the heck am I supposed to do with one of those? :blink:

**The clone tries to think of something R.A.C.H.E.L. would be good at.**

Uuuummm. :scratch:
Aha! :woot:
For now you can answer the phones. :thumbup:

**The clone hands the cyborg eight cell phones.**

And occassionally I'll have to chase you around a desk. :smirk:
It's union rules after all. :shifty:

07-30-2004, 05:27 PM
R.A.C.H.E.L searched her vast data banks for the command on answering phones. She was confused by what the data told her, this had nothing to do with her functions as a Terminator. She looked at the cell phones that QC#1 handed her as they all began to ring. She crushed the annoying things and dropped them to the ground. Turning to QC#1 she inquired.

My data banks do not explain chasing me around the desk. Can you explain?

Gamma
07-30-2004, 06:24 PM
Except for when Kulit offered to have eight kids with me, but that was as much scary as it was nice. :ermm:

:whistling: CLONEY'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND :whistling:

Qwaring's clone#1
07-30-2004, 06:55 PM
**The clone watches as all of his phones are crushed.**

My Popeye theme song playing phone. You crushed my Popeye theme song playing phone. :cry:

My data banks do not explain chasing me around the desk. Can you explain?
Uh, I think it's a political tradition, like lying and having wooden teeth. :thinking:

Hi Gramma! :woot:
Graaaamma. :rolleyes:
Kulit isn't my girlfriend. She's the mother of my best friend who I dressed up as Juno's dad in order to get them back together. She thought I was that other guy, but it was the old Cloney charm that made her want to have a bunch of kids with me. :ermm:
It's my gift... :cool1:
...and a curse. :scared:

Gamma
07-30-2004, 07:04 PM
Kulit isn't my girlfriend. She's the mother of my best friend who I dressed up as Juno's dad in order to get them back together. She thought I was that other guy, but it was the old Cloney charm that made her want to have a bunch of kids with me. :ermm:

MY HEAD IS SPINNING.

THANK THE EMPEROR THAT I HAVE JUST HAD MY DOME JOINT BEARINGS SERVICED RECENTLY.

Qwaring's clone#1
07-30-2004, 08:56 PM
It's been too long since my dome joint bearing's been serviced. :sad:
That is if I'm thinking of the right thing. :thinking:
It is the thing where those people have the tomatoes and use them with some ladders, right? You know, in the windmill. :scratch:

Nestlé
07-30-2004, 09:05 PM
Stumbling into the room, Nestl shouts:
You!!!
Yeah, you with the orange!!!
Shtep away from that podium *hic*!
I'm *hic* the new bosh around here!! :mad:
*hic*

Qwaring's clone#1
07-30-2004, 09:11 PM
**The clone looks at Nestle and after a moment to think it over he simply shrugs and steps away from the podium.**

You're the boss. :whaat:
Come on people let's pack up so this new guy can- :neutral:
:huh:
Wait a minute! :shocked:

**The clone returns to his place behind the podium.**

You're not the boss! :mad2:
Springstien's the boss! :rock2:
And you ain't Springstien! :realmad:

Nestlé
07-30-2004, 09:15 PM
I'm... I'm not? :shock:

Qwaring's clone#1
07-30-2004, 09:19 PM
Nope. :nope:
The real Springstien tends to be on a stage and behind a microphone. :thinking:
You sir, have neither the stage nor the microphone. :mad2:

Nestlé
07-30-2004, 09:23 PM
... :pale: ... Oh.
His head dropped as Nestl turned and began to stumble back out the doors, then, tripped and fell as he ran into the large stage he had been dragging with microphone and entire set of instruments.
Ow!!! :mad:
Shtupid thing!

Qwaring's clone#1
07-30-2004, 09:34 PM
**The clone watches as Nestle stumbles into the "proof" that he is indeed Bruce Springstien.**

Uhm, well- :shocked:
That just doesn't- :mad2:
Um- :huh:
Uuuuuhm- :scratch:
Aw heck! How can a clone argue with proof like that. :blink:

**The clone turns so he can speak to his campaign staff, Gamma and K Dogg, who is off in the distance.**

Okay folks, let's pack up our things and leave this vague and undescribed room to Bruce. :sad:
*Points at Nestle.*
And before we leave make sure to steal as many boxes of pens as you can carry. Because I don't plan on buying pens. :nope:
And while we're at it let's take some of these lamps and chairs. :shifty:
And if I take some of those spot lights I would have my Christmas shopping done early this year. :thinking:

Nestlé
07-30-2004, 09:40 PM
(( :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ))

Nestl's eyes lit up and he sat up abruptly, dropping his paper bag covered bottle of Apple juice on the ground.

I love Christmas!!!! When do we get to decorate the tree!!! o:)

Qwaring's clone#1
07-30-2004, 10:17 PM
**When the bottle drops the clone notices something.**

He's lost his Springsteininess! :newshock:

**QC#1 leaps over to where Nestle is in the poorly defined room and picks up the microphone stand. In one desicive move he breaks the microphone stand over his knee.**

Hah! :woot:
Now you can't turn back into Bruce! :sinister:
Ha! Ha! :biggrin:
And that means I'm still the boss! :excited:

**The orange clone points at Dice.**

You! :mad2:
No stealing pens! :flamingmad:
I know you were thinking about it! :doubt:

**The orange First then takes a moment to catch his breath before addressing Nestle's concerns.**

I guess we can decorate the tree while we're waiting for one or two more poeple to be hired. *<8)

Gamma
07-30-2004, 11:06 PM
**The clone turns so he can speak to his campaign staff, Gamma and K Dogg, who is off in the distance.**

Okay folks, let's pack up our things and leave this vague and undescribed room to Bruce. :sad:
*Points at Nestle.*

CAN I AT LEAST HANG AROUND LONG ENOUGH TO HEAR HIM PLAY "BORN TO RUN"?

k dogg 777777
07-31-2004, 12:00 PM
k dogg walks around ans sits on the stool

the only thing missing is popcorn!

Nestlé
07-31-2004, 01:00 PM
Nestl grins as he jumps up onto the stage grabbing the broken mike from Qwaring.
We're gonna need a little help. ;)
Testing testing one, two, three...

Super NES
07-31-2004, 01:31 PM
Bursting out of the closet, NES shouted:
We're here boss!!! Woo Hooo Hoo Hoo Hoo!!! :excited:
Jumping onto the stage, Ness grabbed a guitar, NesQuick manned the drums, NesTea on the KeyBoard and Nessie... well... He couldn't quite find the steps up to the stage. :roll:
Bash! Smash! Boom!
Came noises from the closet as Nessie stumbled back into it.
Alright, lets do it!!!
Ness hollared and the three of them began to play Jingle Bell Rock.

Nestlé
07-31-2004, 01:36 PM
Grinning ear to ear, Nestl grabbed Qwaring's clone by the hand and lept from the stage, dragging him into the middle of the room where Rupiku was just dragging a Christmas tree into the room.
This is soo Degrading... :evil:
He said.
Then, standing it up, Nestl shooed off the evil clone and grabbed a box of decorations.
Yay!!!! :D

The forces of Felix
07-31-2004, 04:30 PM
Dice stared, the level of his annoyance having transcended to utter astonishment

"Christmas songs.......? Its the middle of summer...!" :twitch:

**The orange clone points at Dice.**

You! :mad2:
No stealing pens! :flamingmad:
I know you were thinking about it! :doubt:

Dice shrugs at QC1 innocently. As he does so, a veritable mountain of red biros tumble out of his suit.

"Erm.......

None of these pens have anything to do with me. They're....er..... well, its kindof a funny story really, you see....um

Nestle planted them on me! :flamingmad:

He's trying to frame me for a pen robbery that i didn't commit!! :shifty:

and my bands better than his anyway...." :boohoo:

Qwaring's clone#1
07-31-2004, 05:12 PM
**The clone was trying to untangle the knot of Chrismas tree lights when Dice began yelling.**

Hey, chill out, Dice. I'm not going to fire you for stealing pens. Not during Christmas anyway. :innocent:
I'm not a heartless monster. :rolleyes:

The forces of Felix
07-31-2004, 05:32 PM
""But its the middle of........... :doh:

Oh never mind. :dunno:

Thank you Mr Cloney.

And i wish this band would start playing some heavy metal or some half decent music......"

Gamma
07-31-2004, 05:49 PM
"Christmas songs.......? Its the middle of summer...!" :twitch:

MY SCRIPTWRITER ADVISES ME THAT CHRISTMAS SONGS IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER ARE PERFECTLY NORMAL.

And i wish this band would start playing some heavy metal

OPEN YOUR EYES. OBSERVE: HEAVY METAL. RIGHT HERE. RIGHT NOW. TRY LIFTING ME UP IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE THIS.

With that the Dalek activated its electromagnetic handbrake. Any attempt to lift it would require considerable force, and probably result in a section of the floor being torn away.

The forces of Felix
07-31-2004, 06:44 PM
:eh:

"I'm not quite sure what you're supposed to be, you oversized novelty pencil sharpener, but I have no particular desire to give myself a hernia by trying to lift you.

When I said 'Heavy Metal', I meant something like this:"

Dice whips out an electric guitar from nowhere, turns up the ampage to full whack, and blasts out some hot, fingertappin licks with the guitar behind his head.

:rock:"Hoo-Waa!!!!":rock:

Dice finishes his display is true Hendrix-esque style, setting fire to his guitar, and then, in a fit of passion, trying to set fire to Gamma.....

Nestlé
08-01-2004, 04:31 PM
Nestl froze, a bulb in his hand, about to hang it on the tree. :shock:
Then, liking his lips he said:
Ahhh... So it's a dance off you want, eh? :twisted:
Pointing to his fan club on stage.

Super NES
08-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Right! Ness replied.
He wants something with a beat!
Liking his lipsin anticipation, Ness prepared to start, then, on cue Nessie found his way out of the closet with a set of bells.
*Jing Jing Jing Jing*
Silverbells... Silverbells...
It's Christmas time in the city. NesTea chimed in.
Ding a Ling! Hear them sing! Soon it will be Christmas day!
Woo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo!!!!!! :excited:

Nestlé
08-01-2004, 04:38 PM
Nestl grins and begins to swing dance with the half decorated Christmas tree.
Now what have you got to say Dice? :p ;)

The forces of Felix
08-02-2004, 07:08 AM
:flamingmad:"IT. IS. NOT. CHRISTMAS. TIME!!!":flamingmad:

Dice began to grate his teeth together in annoyance.

"Besides, I didn't ask for a dance off or anything. If you want a fight though, i'd settle for beating the pants off you in a guitar duel..."

Dice whips his guitar out once more, shreds some hot licks, and looks very proud of himself.

"Beat that, ya little chocolatey git...."

Nestlé
08-02-2004, 01:23 PM
Nestl pauses for a moment staring at Dice blankly. :eh:
Then he looks over to George Cooney and shrugs. :dunno:
Then, turning back to his "dance partener" he smiled.
Twirling the Christmas tree again, Super NES broke out into Santa Clause is coming to town.

Millennium
08-02-2004, 02:09 PM
STILL up in the rafters, Mil's stomach was hurting him to the Nth degree for all the laughing he was trying his best to stifle from the craziness happening.

k dogg 777777
08-02-2004, 02:23 PM
sees mil

hey dude! you want some jack daniel's?!?!?!

offers quart of beer

The forces of Felix
08-02-2004, 05:03 PM
".......Why are you all looking at me funny.....?"

Qwaring's clone#1
08-03-2004, 07:51 AM
**The clone looks around at his campaign for leader of Elysia.**

Hmm, so this is politics. :huh:
Yeah, this is exactly how I always thought it would be like. :grin:

08-03-2004, 05:04 PM
R.A.C.H.E.L. observed all the odd behavior as utter chaos seemed to break out all around her. Before she realized it, decorations were being hung on her, QC#1 had placed a red fuzzy object on top her head and there were songs being sung of Christmas. Accessing her data banks she could not understand why they would be behaving in such a manner, it was not the correct time of year for this kind of activity.

It is no wonder that my kind sought the complete distruction of humans, there is no cognitive thinking. How did such beings survive this long without our help?

Qwaring's clone#1
08-03-2004, 06:29 PM
It is no wonder that my kind sought the complete distruction of humans, there is no cognitive thinking. How did such beings survive this long without our help?
Yep, humans are pretty stupid. :rolleyes:
And I should know because I'm not a human. I'm a clone. :cool1:
And I'm a First. But I'm not the first clone or even the first clone First. :huh:
Although I am Qwaring's first clone. And he's a First. Come to think of it this also makes me Qwaring's first First clone of a First. :grin:

Nestlé
08-04-2004, 12:00 AM
And me... Allowing the Christmas tree to spin out of control and fall on Dice.

I was a First, but only after I was a Secondae, which was before I found out I wasn't a First at all, but actually a human.
Which means, I'm a human First, a Secondae second, a First third and finally a human!!!! :D

The forces of Felix
08-04-2004, 04:39 AM
"And I am simply an out-of-control sociopath, with a condition known as 'Hitbyachristmastree'......"

Dice struggled out from underneath the tree, scattering bits of foliage about the place.

"I wish people wouldn't do that."

Qwaring's clone#1
08-04-2004, 09:47 AM
**QC#1 leaps up on a table and yells at everyone.**

Hey everyone! Now that I have my team together it's time to get me elected. :thumbup:
And one thing that will get me elected is a debate. :grin:
So I am officially challenging any and all of my oponents to a debate! :cool1:

Nestlé
08-04-2004, 01:00 PM
Neeto!!! :D
What are we talking about? :p

Sojourn
08-04-2004, 03:45 PM
Sojourn Fan

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/mycharacters-SojournFan.jpg

House Dexter's Archer Goddess appeared. She was one of the First who was running against Qwaring's #1 clone.

I'm game for a debate.

Optimus Prime
08-04-2004, 03:47 PM
Optimus Prime

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/mycharacters-OptimusPrime.jpg

Since Dexter's God of the Spark, was Sojourn Fan's number #1 fan he came to watch the debate and cheer on his wife.

Honor's Angel
08-04-2004, 03:49 PM
::Honor's Angel took a seat next to her father to watch the debate. Since her mother and her husband were both running for this office Angel would have trouble deciding who should win. She came to support her Mom and Mil.::

Qwaring's clone#1
08-04-2004, 03:56 PM
**The clone claps his hands and "retcons" the stage to move the musical equipment to the side and make a row of podiums appear. A learge ebony throne, with grotesque gargoyals adorning it and a glass of blood on the arm rest, appears hovering in front of the stage. Who ever sits on the floating thone will be elevated above those on the stage as well as those in the audience.**

The podiums are for the candidates and that chair- *Points at the floating throne of pure evil.* -is for the moderator. :grin:
I'm not sure who the moderator will be though. :scratch:
It should be someone that's impartial. :nod:
And someone that is very diplomatic. :thumbup:
And possibly someone that's decapitated Meteoro at some point. :whaat:
I wonder who we could get. :huh:
Hmmmm. :thinking:

Vampyre Lestat
08-04-2004, 04:12 PM
The blood in the glass began to flow and pool within the demonic chair. As it collected it began to build a humanoid form that quickly transformed into the liquid visage of a menacing creature. When the transfer was complete, the manifestation transformed into a solid and the colors began to shift. First the being's armor took on a black hue and its skin was clearly tan. Its teeth were fanged, its hands were clawed and its hair was blond. Then the poignant smirk of the Vampyre Lestat was reflected clearly as the Blood God was revealed in full.

Lestat gazed across the room and smiled at his son.

"Let's get this started."

Qwaring's clone#1
08-04-2004, 04:17 PM
**The orange clone runs onto the stage and jumps behind one of the podiums. The orange First begins with a joke.**

I'd like to buy a vowel. :cool1:

:rofl:

**QC#1 then falls to the floor laughing at his own joke. Although he only finds it funny because he doesn't know what a vowel is.**

:1:

Vampyre Lestat
08-04-2004, 04:30 PM
Lestat smiles and points to the podium in which QC1 stand allowing the number 10 to appear before it.

"10 points to Qwaring's Clone for originality."

Qwaring's clone#1
08-04-2004, 04:40 PM
Woo-Hoo!!! :excited:

Nestlé
08-04-2004, 04:42 PM
Nestl looks around confused.
.... But I never decapitated M... :eh:

Vampyre Lestat
08-04-2004, 04:50 PM
From the moderator's chair Lestat gave Nestle a angry stare.

"Quiet you will be disqualified and your points will be disseminated to the other competitors at my whim."

Nestlé
08-04-2004, 04:55 PM
Nestl swallowed hard, and turned to Cloney.
Oh, you meant him.
Stepping up onto the stage, Nestl stood behind his podium and let out a sigh.
Then, leaning in he whispered into Cloney's ear:
I'm not sure if this will be entirely "impartial"... After all, I nearly killed this guy once. :roll:

Vampyre Lestat
08-04-2004, 05:04 PM
Lestat slams his fist into the armrest of the chair causing an explosion of dark energy to manifest. The number -10 appears above Nestle's head and Qwaring's Clone's number changes to 15. Meanwhile, somewhere the number 5 appears over Millennium's head.

"Be Quiet and wait your turn." Lestat said as he summoned a vampire scribe to appear with a book of secrets regarding the individuals participating in the debate.

"And for the record, Mr. Nestle. You cannot kill a true immortal."

Nestlé
08-04-2004, 05:11 PM
Of course... His son gets my points... :roll:

Vampyre Lestat
08-04-2004, 05:16 PM
"And Great Grandson."

Lestat slams stealing another 5 points from Nestle which will be disseminated at a later time.

"Thats strike two Mr. Nestle. Don't force me to give you another one."

Nestlé
08-04-2004, 05:21 PM
:(

Qwaring's clone#1
08-04-2004, 05:29 PM
:cool1:

Millennium
08-05-2004, 04:23 AM
From up in the rafters, Mil says to himself...

"Guess it's time I joined this party."

A new type of sidestep opens but now instead of amber it is blood red. As it collapses in on itself, the red energy molds and shapes into a familiar figure as the colors turn to his new form as a vampyre. On the stage, Millennium greets all and winks at his wife...

"What's up, my peoples?"

...before taking his place behind a podium.

Quaxo9
08-05-2004, 07:57 AM
::Quaxo swoops into the room to take part in the audience during the debate. She's carrying signs that say "5 min" "2 min" "1 min" and "Go Lestat". Taking a seat about three rows back and to the moderator's left, she turns on her tape recorder and sits back to watch the insanity.::

Sojourn
08-05-2004, 01:13 PM
Sojourn Fan

Sojourn Fan just stands there at the podium watching the insanity unfold and wonders if coming to this debate was a good idea.

Nestlé
08-05-2004, 01:29 PM
Looking around, Nestl finally shrugs.
Well, no one else is gonna ask...
Hey Lestat, what are we debating?

Vampyre Lestat
08-05-2004, 04:09 PM
Lestat gives Nextle a glance of pure hatred as he bangs his fist on the Armrest once again. He catches the sound of a tape recorder being activated as he turns his back to face his granddaughter. Giving her a quick toothy smile he turns his attention back to the participants and notices Millennium has appeared.

"Five points for style gets awarded to Millennium for being a vampire."

Then he catches Sojourn's eye and smiles. "Good luck." He says, quite aware that she will need it considering the questions that will come.

"Ok, first question. You discover that an invasion fleet comprised of humans is coming and their method of transportation is eating away at the universal energies most of you rely on. How do you deal with the situation? Each of you has a turn answering the question, but please don't ramble."

Qwaring's clone#1
08-05-2004, 04:20 PM
"Ok, first question. You discover that an invasion fleet comprised of humans is coming and their method of transportation is eating away at the universal energies most of you rely on. How do you deal with the situation? Each of you has a turn answering the question, but please don't ramble."
I would put the contents of the royal minibar into a couple suitcases and take a vacation. :cool1:
But if I returned to find my planet blown up my vice-leader person will be severely punished. Maybe a time-out without supper or something. :thinking:
If the planet's not blown up then I'll throw a parade for myself. :grin:

Sojourn
08-06-2004, 08:47 AM
Sojourn Fan

Sojourn Fan didn't like the look Lestat gave her. She listened the question.

Consulting with humans or other beings still loyal to us, create a way to destroy that fleet's ships. The device would have to be created in a way that it did not rely on the energies though.

Millennium
08-06-2004, 08:58 AM
Smiles that he is awarded points for style and answers the question posed...

"Blow them up all up on sight. Then feed on their relatives. The humans will get the hint at some point and give up on the notion of leaving their planet altogether."

Vampyre Lestat
08-06-2004, 09:00 AM
Upon hearing QC1's answer Lestat beams with pride.

When Sojourn Fan responds Lestat turns to Quaxo and says "Did she say 'Consult'?"

Then when Millennium responds Lestat smiles broadly and then looks over at Nestle while strumming his fingers on the armrest.

"Anytime you are ready pup."

Quaxo9
08-06-2004, 10:47 AM
::Quaxo raises and eyebrow and waits for Mil's answer before rewinding and checking SF's use of language. Fast forwarding again, she catches Lestat's eye and nods solemnly, though her eyes betray that she's having a good time. ;) She agreed most with SF's answer, but it did lack a certain *oomph* - personally, she would have sent in stealth teams to take out the transport systems, then erase the plans for the transports from all that society's computers - but, she caught herself, SHE wasn't running for "president". Looking over her shoulder, she wondered where the other candidates were.::

Jason Sanborn
08-06-2004, 12:09 PM
Jas walked into the room and took a seat with the other candidates. Seeing Quaxo in the audience, he smiled and gave her a wink. After "hearing" the question in his mind from Quaxo, he turned to Lestat.

If that threat indeed existed, I would first speak with the humans. If they refused to listen to reason, I would then "convince" them to turn their ships around, head home, and dismantle their ships, never to return to space again. Believe me, I can be pretty persuasive if I need to be.

Vampyre Lestat
08-06-2004, 12:25 PM
"Additional question for Jas due to his late arrival" Lestat said as he filled the room with darkness except for the beam of light that covered Jas.

"Lets say your wife was going to be thrown into the Sun as this was occurring. Would you stop to speak with the humans or take action to save your wife?" Lestat smiled. "And please, this is not the kobiashi-mouru dilemma...you are not allowed to change the parameters."

Jason Sanborn
08-06-2004, 12:44 PM
Actually the answer is quite simple, really. I will do what is best for the good of the many. If the threat was imminent to Elysia, I would take care of the threat first. In this case, they are human, so therefore my powers over the mind would allow me to send a telepathic suggestion into each of their minds that they would have to follow, at the same time I was going after my wife.

Now, if there was no way that my mental powers would work, for whatever reason, then I must do what I could to ensure the safety of those that I am sworn to protect, which at that time could, unfortunately, cost my wife her life. But if that were to happen, the one who threw my wife into the sun would truy pay a dear price for their actions.

Vampyre Lestat
08-06-2004, 01:09 PM
The Lights returned as Lestat faced his granddaughter.

"For the record, he isn't good enough for you."

Then he makes some notes on a card.

We are still waiting on an answer from Mr. Nestle however I will move on to the next question.

"You are approached by a creature of style and grace. A villainous sort that seems to be quite charismatic and very powerful. In fact, this person may have fought with you in the past and actually tried to kill you or someone you care about. Hell, he may have decapitated your partner and took over his world. Perhaps he killed your mother. Maybe, he erased your memories, or worse. During your tenure in the role you are debating you find yourself in a predicament where the only way to serve the public trust effectively would be to give temporary supreme powers to this dark being. Considering the fact that this individual has has issues in the past with betrayal, do you allow him to right to make decisions on your behalf? Please provide details and reasoning when giving your answer."

Vampyre Lestat
08-06-2004, 01:16 PM

Then he makes some notes on a card.

We are still waiting on an answer from Mr. Nestle however I will move on to the next question.

"You are approached by a creature of style and grace. A villainous sort that seems to be quite charismatic and very powerful. In fact, this person may have fought with you in the past and actually tried to kill you or someone you care about. Hell, he may have decapitated your partner and took over his world. Perhaps he killed your mother. Maybe, he erased your memories, or worse. During your tenure in the role you are debating you find yourself in a predicament where the only way to serve the public trust effectively would be to give temporary supreme powers to this dark being. Considering the fact that this individual has has issues in the past with betrayal, do you allow him to right to make decisions on your behalf? Please provide details and reasoning when giving your answer."

((Ok..You may all think that was a stupid question...But im literally LMAO))

Jason Sanborn
08-06-2004, 01:18 PM

((:bah:))

Jason Sanborn
08-06-2004, 01:18 PM
((Ok..You may all think that was a stupid question...But im literally LMAO))
((Gotta admit, you definately make us think. ;)))

Jason Sanborn
08-06-2004, 01:24 PM
This, of course, is a Catch-22 situation, in which no answer would result in satisfactory results. Forgetting for the moment the personal vendetta for whatever reason, and looking only at the past incidents of betrayal, can this person really be trusted to make the best decisions for Elysia? That is highly unlikely. If a person couldn't be trusted to make the right decisions in the past, how could he be trusted in the future? For that reason alone, I would not trust the fate of Elysia in this person's hands.

Millennium
08-06-2004, 01:29 PM
[quote="The Vampyre Lestat":14txykxq]((Ok..You may all think that was a stupid question...But im literally LMAO))
((Gotta admit, you definately make us think. ;)))[/quote:14txykxq]

((Really! :lol: ))

Vampyre Lestat
08-06-2004, 01:34 PM
Lestat faced Quaxo.

"Change that. Not only is he not good enough for you...I demand you get a divorce immediately."

k dogg 777777
08-06-2004, 01:34 PM
(( ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! ))

k dogg watched and gulped down the beer he offered to mil

he won't want it!

Nestlé
08-06-2004, 01:37 PM
As Mil joined the conversation and Lestat awarded him points, Nestl rolled his eyes.
You gotta be kidding me... :roll:

As Lestat asked the his question Nestl rubbed his chin considering the possibilities.
Well, I guess my answer is a little different than the others. See, since I am not a First, I do not rely on the universal energies. So, with no risk to myself, I would evacuate Elysia and any nearby danger areas and meat with the humans. Mortal to mortal.
Should the negotiations not go as planned... Well... They can easily be dealt with. Unlike the others, whose lives, themselves are at risk by meeting with them (considering their weapon drains First energy), I would be a weakness to them.

:D Nestl grinned.

As Lestat asked the next question, Nestl shook his head.

((BTW Jeff... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ... You're dead. ;) ))

Well, I suppose that would rely sompletely on the factor that I'm assuming this person is an evil self centered spoiled prince prince of darkness. See, I would trust him with power in any situatuion where his goals are the same as ours... I mean... Ummm... "Their goals."
Anyways, it all depends on whether your campaign is in their favor too. :oops:

Millennium
08-06-2004, 01:44 PM
While Jas was talking, Mil put up his hand and made it look like it was jabbering on and on and on to the audience. After Jas finished, he adjusted the mic, cleared his throat and answered...

"I say, LET the man take up the reigns of supreme being and do what must be done to save Elysia. Survival for all First is of the utmost importance. Then, when the predicament is averted I would thank that individual for his help and praise him for his insightful ideas.

Then, I would time travel back before my decision and do those same ideas myself. Thus, taking all the credit and glory for saving Elysia for myself. The end." :D

Quaxo9
08-06-2004, 01:46 PM
((I was laughing so hard - I'm glad I'm the only one left in the building :ermm: :ROFL:))

::Quaxo blew a kiss to Jas as he took his position at the podium. At Lestat's second question for Jas, Quaxo raised an eyebrow and gave her grandfather a sidelong glance that could be interpreted as "where did that come from?". Nevertheless, she was interested to hear the answer although she was already certain of what it would be. Smiling to herself, she pulls out a notepad and writes "For the record, he isn't good enough for you." on a piece and passes it to Lestat to sign. Who knows, maybe even Jas could surprise him one day - although unlikely to happen soon. Jas' next answer was to her approval also - although the question was hardly fair. Not that she was going to point that out - and it would make for some interesting answers. :6: When Lestat "suggested" a divorce, she leaned over and whispered to him, while covering the microphone.::

He does have a FEW good points, grandfather - don't give up on him yet. :6: ;)

Vampyre Lestat
08-06-2004, 01:47 PM
Lestat awarded 10 points to Qwaring's Clone for Nestle's late response.

Then upon hearing it decided to give Qwaring an additional five points.

However, Upon hearing Millennium's response he found himself to be quite estatic..until the end where he ended up making a note to himself about the new vampyre.

"Who hasn't answered yet. Oh yes...Sojourn Fan and Qwaring's Clone # 1."

Vampyre Lestat
08-06-2004, 01:48 PM
Yes..but he is a meteoro...no good can come from that.

Millennium
08-06-2004, 01:49 PM
((LOL!!!))

Quaxo9
08-06-2004, 01:51 PM
It's more his mother that I'm worried about.

Vampyre Lestat
08-06-2004, 01:52 PM
Have I met her? Is she a duck as well?

Quaxo9
08-06-2004, 01:54 PM
No, and no. She's the stereotypical mother-in-law - scariest creatures known. :ermm:

Vampyre Lestat
08-06-2004, 01:54 PM
Want me to kill her?

Nestlé
08-06-2004, 01:57 PM
Nestl stood there shocked. :twitch:

Then licking his lips nodded.
Alright... This was to be expected... He IS after all dark... And I'm light. :mad:
Looking at his number of -15, then to his neighbor, Cloney with the 30 and shook his head. Leanning in he said:
Y'know, more than half of those are mine. :?

Quaxo9
08-06-2004, 01:58 PM
Thanks, but I don't think you can - I think she's immortal now. Darn seers.

kulit
08-06-2004, 02:13 PM
:: The nine year old kulit, not knowing who to cheer for, trots inside the auditorium carrying rolled up placards and bunch of markers. She sees Lestat :shock: and quickly scurries off to a seat. ::

:: She sees Sojourn Fan on the stage and waves frantically. ::

Hiya, SF!!! :woot:

Millennium
08-06-2004, 02:15 PM
Nestl stood there shocked. :twitch:

Then licking his lips nodded.
Alright... This was to be expected... He IS after all dark... And I'm light. :mad:
Looking at his number of -15, then to his neighbor, Cloney with the 30 and shook his head. Leanning in he said:
Y'know, more than half of those are mine. :?

Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me A River" mysteriously starts blaring in the auditorium speakers. Mil smirks and whistles to himself.http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/whistling.gif

Jason Sanborn
08-06-2004, 02:16 PM
No, and no. She's the stereotypical mother-in-law - scariest creatures known. :ermm:
((You better watch it. I KNOW when you're sleeping. :twisted:))

Nestlé
08-06-2004, 02:22 PM
Nestl looks over at Mill shocked, then shouts to Lestat:
Mr. Lestat, I'm not sure how you want to go about this, but:
Mil listens to Justin Timberlake!!! :shock:
Shouldn't he be docked points or something for that? :o :mad:

Millennium
08-06-2004, 02:22 PM
((Umm, when did Freddy Kruger get a sex change?http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/ermm.gif))

Jason Sanborn
08-06-2004, 02:23 PM
((Umm, when did Freddy Kruger get a sex change?http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/ermm.gif))
((:rofl: :rofl:))

Millennium
08-06-2004, 02:24 PM
Nestl looks over at Mill shocked, then shouts to Lestat:
Mr. Lestat, I'm not sure how you want to go about this, but:
Mil listens to Justin Timberlake!!! :shock:
Shouldn't he be docked points or something for that? :o :mad:

"What are you talking about? I have video footage of YOU giving that CD to the control room earlier on. So if anyone is a N'SYNCer around here it's you. Probably like Menudo too. How low have you sunk Nestle. How low."http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/nope.gif

Nestlé
08-06-2004, 02:25 PM
:o ... ... :oops: :pale: :(

Quaxo9
08-06-2004, 03:10 PM
((You better watch it. I KNOW when you're sleeping. :twisted:))

((:shock: :scared: :pale:))

Maybe don't worry about it - I'm sure she's not THAT bad - once you get to know her. :ermm:

*winks at little kulit*

Quaxo9
08-06-2004, 03:16 PM

((I know - isn't that pic "pee your pants" scary? :ermm: I never should have suggested Jeri Ryan for evil characters - she's too good. :pale: ;)))

danaepixie
08-06-2004, 04:12 PM
Danae and Pixie appeared in a puff of purple-red smoke. Pixie began coughing like crazy, Danae slapped her on the back and waved the smoke out of her eyes. We really need to work on that, Pix.

She scanned the room for seats. Seeing a few between Quaxo and Honor's Angel, she grabbed her sister's arm and hurried over, plopping down between them. Looking over at her sister, they mouthed:

one

two

three

shouted:

GO DAD!!!

and then settled into their seats.

Qwaring's clone#1
08-06-2004, 06:46 PM
Question... have... too... many... words! :shocked:
Uhm... :scratch:
I'd ask my dad for advice because he's really smart, and strong. I saw him lift this heavy thing once. :grin:

Sojourn
08-07-2004, 08:38 AM

Sojourn Fan

Thinking of who this "creature" could be.

Of course I would. Sometimes you just have to trust people. If he betrayed us then I would just kill him.

Sojourn
08-07-2004, 08:39 AM
:: The nine year old kulit, not knowing who to cheer for, trots inside the auditorium carrying rolled up placards and bunch of markers. She sees Lestat :shock: and quickly scurries off to a seat. ::

:: She sees Sojourn Fan on the stage and waves frantically. ::

Hiya, SF!!! :woot:

Sojourn Fan

Hi.

SF says waving back to Kulit.

Optimus Prime
08-07-2004, 08:49 AM
Optimus Prime

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/mycharacters-OptimusPrime.jpg

Optimus Prime pretty figured his wife would not do as well as clone. The clear "favorite" but he didn't say anything.

Honor's Angel
08-07-2004, 08:54 AM
Why do I think the clone will win this debate?

::Holds up signs that say "Go Mom!" "Go Mil!".::

Vampyre Lestat
08-07-2004, 09:08 AM
"Impressive Answer Sojourn Fan. Very impressive."

Then he looked at the Clone and gave him a quick wink after giving Nestle another angry stare.

Next question (Robbed from the Avengers..sue me)

"Atwaal's ghost arrives and tells you that you are the chosen one to protect all of the Known Universe. He presents you with a sword and a medallion. Each has a path. One's path will take you from your friends and family forever but your success will be guaranteed. The other will not change your life but your struggle will be harsh. You do not know which item corresponds to the path in question. Which do you choose...The sword or the medallion, and why?"

Jason Sanborn
08-07-2004, 09:16 AM
((I don't read Avengers, so I wouldn't have known. :whaat:))

"Those who live by the sword, die by the sword." The path of the sword is probably the more harsh of the two paths, as the way of the warrior is often paved with challenges. Everything worth keeping is worth fighting for, and I would fight to protect my family, my friends, and Elysia.

Quaxo9
08-07-2004, 09:34 AM
::Quaxo grinned and waved as the twins arrived amid clouds of smoke. She should have turned down her hearing, however, as they nearly blasted her eardrums out cheering for their father. With a finger in her ear, she gave the twins a mock glare, then winked. The next question posed, Quaxo again turned her attention to the debators. This time Jas was first to answer and she had to admit she liked it too. She sent him a telepathic mesage.::

~And I would be right there fighting beside you, no matter the cost. Good answer dear!~

::While waiting for the others to respond, she sat back in her seat and started throwing a knife to herself and twirling it absently in her fingers. Then she leaned over to Danae and whispered.::

Your dad's not doing half bad, considering he was late. ;)

danaepixie
08-07-2004, 11:41 AM
Fashionably late, mind you. ;)

Danae smiled at Quaxo.

I have a feeling the clone is going to win, but Jas and the others are doing pretty well too.

Sojourn
08-07-2004, 03:44 PM
"Impressive Answer Sojourn Fan. Very impressive."

Then he looked at the Clone and gave him a quick wink after giving Nestle another angry stare.

"Atwaal's ghost arrives and tells you that you are the chosen one to protect all of the Known Universe. He presents you with a sword and a medallion. Each has a path. One's path will take you from your friends and family forever but your success will be guaranteed. The other will not change your life but your struggle will be harsh. You do not know which item corresponds to the path in question. Which do you choose...The sword or the medallion, and why?"

Sojourn Fan

SF nodded that Lestat was pleased with her answer. Hearing his next question.

The sword. I'm a warrior and I would take that path regardless of what happened. I would rather fight and grow stronger to protect our people and my loved ones.

Qwaring's clone#1
08-07-2004, 04:13 PM
I'd choose whichever went best with my shoes. :grin:
If neither matches my keen fashion sense I'd point like this- :shifty:

**The clone points off to the side of the room.**

-and yell, "Look over there!!!". :newshock:
And while he's looking over there I'd take Altwally's altwallet and go get altwasted. :thumbup:
And then I'd lower taxes. :cool1:

Nestlé
08-07-2004, 04:42 PM
Nestl looked down at his sword, sheathed at his side and let out a sigh.
Having known what it is to carry such a burden I would be tempted to take the medallion and allow someone else to go on in my stead..
Then looking into Lestat's eyes.
But then cheaters like you would be allowed to continue toying with people I care about!!! :mad:
Jumping onto his podium, sword drawn.
Enough with the lies!!! We both know I wouldn't trust you with power Lestat! I can't keep playing this game!! :mad:
You and me!! Outside, for the eternal destiny of our realm!!! :mad:

Daveosaurus
08-07-2004, 05:01 PM

:woot: Avengers? :woot:

Don't mind me. I'm just waiting for Emma Peel to show up.

Looks like politics has just started to get interesting...

Qwaring's clone#1
08-07-2004, 05:13 PM
**The clone looks over at Nestle and comments to no on in particular.**

Ooh, more points for me! :grin:

Millennium
08-08-2004, 06:46 AM
Waves to his wife and daughters shouts of support. Sidesteps HA, Danae and Pixie each a grand bouquet of flowers. Sidesteps OP a ham sammich. Just because he can. :D

Looks at Nestle and says to himself...

"Yep, the contender list will surely shrink now." :D

And answers the question before Lestat pummels Nestle into nothingness...

"I'd take neither. Who's to say that's Altwaal's ghost in the first place? For all I know that could be some enemy of mines trying to trick me. Or a used car salesman. Either way you look at it, I turn it down and succeed without the help of some trinkets. I blaze my own path."

Vampyre Lestat
08-09-2004, 06:47 AM
For the moment, Lestat ignored Nestle and focused on the other debaters.

"The sword would be the path of immediate success..but it would strip you of your ties to everything you would know.

The amulet would give you the power you needed to fight..but you would need the strength and support of loved ones."

He took some additional notes and continued.

"You are given the power to change the universe but to do so you have two options. The first involves an eternity of peace, but the price is perpetual deceit. The second involves struggle, however honesty is a virtue which is held by all."

The Vampure paused "Do you choose the side of peace and deceit, or honesty and conflict?, Detail your answer."

Then Lestat stood and aimed his rapier at Nestle. At this point he did not change his robes into armor. "Before we begin, answer one question for me. Where do you want me to mail your head after I sever it from your body?"

Nestlé
08-09-2004, 08:53 AM
Still standing on his podium, Nestl raised one eyebrow to his opponent.
Oh, so you're actually going to mail mine?
I don't remember M getting that treatment.
If I remember correctly, I had to drag his body from the coloseum.
Still staring down his oponent, sword ready he said:
And my answer is truth.
The others around you might experience peace with your lies, but you never would...
And it would be a false peace too.

Jason Sanborn
08-09-2004, 08:59 AM
((As if there is any doubt what the God of Truth would say. :whaat:))

Jas looked at Nestle's foolishness and wonders what has gotten into him. He decided to ignore him for now, Lestsat would take care of him.

My answer would be Truth. Truth is the greatest ally, and impossible to break. While the path of Truth is often difficult, it is always the best path to follow.

Vampyre Lestat
08-09-2004, 09:07 AM
"Waaaah Waaaah Waaaaah" Lestat said as he mocked Nestle's pitch and tone exactly. "How did M ever tolerate your incessant whining."

Black tentacles extended from Lestat's blade and scurried across the room nailing Nestle to the wall via his clothes.

"You will always do things the hard way. Which is why you will always lose. You friends and your family both. You live to suffer..and suffer you shall. Now let the other competetors answer the question or do you fear the competition?"

Lestat smiled. "You speak of fairness yet seek to subvert these debates. How hypocritical."

Nestlé
08-09-2004, 09:10 AM
Nestl hung from the wall his mouth wide open attempting to think of a comeback, then frowned finally shutting his mouth.

There was just no winning against this guy. :mad2:
Resheathing his sword, he crossed his arms, still hanging from the wall.

Turning to SF, Mil and Cloney he said:
I'm sorry to have interrupted you. :oops:

Quaxo9
08-09-2004, 09:27 AM
::Quaxo suddenly wishes she had a videocamera. :shock: The tape alone would be worth a fortune in potential blackmailing suits. :6: ::

Sojourn
08-09-2004, 10:01 AM
Sojourn Fan

SF shrugged when Lestat revealed the answers for the sword and amulet question.

I kind of figured it was a trick question.

After Nestle was done with Lestat, SF answered the question.

Conflict and turth. I think conflict and overcoming it makes a person stronger. The First need a strong leader.

Qwaring's clone#1
08-09-2004, 04:23 PM
"You are given the power to change the universe but to do so you have two options. The first involves an eternity of peace, but the price is perpetual deceit. The second involves struggle, however honesty is a virtue which is held by all."
Oooh, this one's a toughie. Can I use one of my lifelines? :huh:
I'd like to phone a freind. :thinking:
Can I call Ruri on this one? :grin:
She's got that big Ruri-brain, so she'll know the good answer. :thumbup:

Mattson
08-09-2004, 05:41 PM
My appologies for interrupting here but I felt you should know the voting procedure has been decided. Please review the rules and vote.

Opens a teleportal (http://forumcorp.com/jsanborn/viewtopic.php?p=13869#13869)

This will take the voters to the proper place to review the canadites, rules and submit their votes.

Thank you and may the best First win.

Vampyre Lestat
08-09-2004, 05:54 PM
"The POLLS are open?" Lestat questioned

"Egads that was quick" he thinks to himself as he opens the floor to the contestants. I am giving you each one post to convey what your plans are for the First should you become .....what is the title again?....Oh..Just Leader."

Mattson
08-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Yes, arbitrator Lestat. But don't all rush. They will remain open for a good time (2 OOC weeks).

Nestlé
08-09-2004, 06:09 PM
Well, I since I'm hanging around here anyways, I might as well answer.
I have fought for Elysia's unity for longer than several of you have been around.
Should I not be chosen as the leader, that is fine, but either way I'll be keeping a close eye on it and making sure everything goes well.

I guess this is more of a warning than an advertisement...
If one of you gets elected and destroys what we've worked so hard to build... I'm comin' for ya. :mad2:

Qwaring's clone#1
08-09-2004, 07:08 PM
**The clone walks out into the center of the stage where an large Elysian flag is billowing behind him in a rather dramatic manner.**

When I am elected as leader-man I plan on making Elysia a party planet. Yes, my fellow Elysianites, we will party harty. We will grab the bottle of life and drink heavily from it. We will drink so much life that we will feel like we're going to puke. But we will not. Why? Because we are First.
I know some of you are asking yourselves what does it mean to be a First. Well, I'm glad you asked.
F because girls just want to have Fun.
I because we are currently Inside.
R because we are a Really good bunch of peoples.
P because our red and yellow symbol comes together to make Purple.
And S because you're all Super-duper.
But that's only a small part of what makes us Firps the greatest bunch of inbred psychopaths that this universe has ever seen. We've also got good hiegene.
And if I'm elected I will promise you that there will be a mint on every pillow and squeekier hamsters wheels for our schools. There will be a gun in every hand and a shimp fork in every foot. I will lead us into tomorrow with the same courage that I lead us into three minutes next teusday, or a congo line. I promise to fix the environment so that I can quickly ruin it and give the next leader-man or woman something to promise to fix.
I have been drunk on everything that this wonderful world has to offer, but now it is time form me to finally become drunk with power. So elect me and I promise to be the drunkiest dude ever. And with my wife, the liquified Scion the Nun clone, by my side I will leadership this place into a new era of bed and breakfasts and of a back hair free Elysia. I will tear down the Rift and unite the houses. Elysia will be whole again because I have the guts to do what that girlie-man Altwaal wouldn't do. You heard me. Altwaal is a big sissy. Just compare his military record with mine. How many Negation wars has he won? None! How many have I won? All of them! And that's because I'm all man, and just a little feret.
When I am elected I vow to stop the terror of Meteoro's illigitimate children springing up all over the place. I will make it a crime for Meteoro's everywhere to have any more kids. I say that thirty children is enough and we must take a stand. The line must be drawn here! No further! We must make the Borg pay!
Uhm, hold on a second. I think I got mixed up a bit.
Uuuuuhm.
Okay, all better.
When I am the leader type person I will give away all of our jobs to other planets and bring in their vacations. I will shine your shoes and give you candy. I will get Ruri a nice job where she can fix all that I do wrong. If she doesn't then she will fix what I do right. I will make sure that all of our enemies get what's coming to them, but oddly enough our allies will get the same. Because everyone's got it coming with the Cloney administration. And when I'm elected I will give everyone here the antidote to the poison that's in the water here. I will also cut taxes in half, but only after increasing it by ten times. I will build roads that lead nowhere and water slides that lead everywhere. I will expand our horizons by shrinking our skies. I will make statues of our greatest champions, of which I am the only one. I will make sure every vampire, vampyre or umpire has plenty of blood to drink or just simply dip their socks in. I promise that I will find Quaxo and get her married to someone that actually exists, someone like Gramma or Rubiku. I will use shiney coins to throw at pigeuns that steal my hat.

But most importantly my fine voting type people, I will clonify your world. :rock2:

Nestlé
08-09-2004, 07:14 PM
Nestl nodded and shrugged.
That does sound pretty good... :roll:

Vampyre Lestat
08-09-2004, 07:23 PM
:twitch:

Nestlé
08-09-2004, 07:24 PM
Nestl looked at Qwaring for a moment then back at Lestat.
Are you staring at me then? :eh:

Jason Sanborn
08-09-2004, 10:55 PM
Jas looked at the clone in shock. He couldn't believe the longwinded and confusing answer he gave. Actually, he could believe it, but the thought of him winning was frightening.

Jas turned his attention away from the clone, and back to Lestat, who almost appeared equally shocked. That was something he knew he wouldn't see every day.

The First need a leader who would direct and guide them, yet not control them. I will do everything within my power to see that Elysia remains strong and defended. I will help to strengthen the united houses, and attempt to get Sinister, Dexter and Medius to try to work together for the strengthening of Elysia. Elysia will be rebuilt, and it will be much stronger than before, because it would stand united under a strong leader.

Millennium
08-10-2004, 06:27 AM
He looked at his grandfather's response and just laughed himself silly. Truly, if there was ever a QC1 moment, that was it. Shaking his head he spoke to the audience again...

"Well. Wasn't that a mouthful. :lol:

But to answer the previous question, eternity of peace through perpetual deceit works for me and I'll tell you why. Because it sounds great! What's not to like? You, the huddled masses, get to enjoy eternal peace while I, your ever loving ruler, gets to mess with your heads. It's a win-win situation if I've ever heard it. :D

And as for what my plans will be once I am made Leader, they are quite simple. I will evoke change on such a grand scale that it will make your ears bleed...

He thinks on that scrumptious thought for a second before continuing.

I am reminded of the stories of Altwaal when he flipped the script and tore Elysia in half. That was change. It forced each of you to think a bit differently or do things in different ways. There was purpose in each of you again. But that faded and you know why? Because it wasn't enough. I will bring the biggest change of them all. The REVOLUTION will be brought to your very doorsteps, I tell you. To the REVOLUTION!"http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newrock2.gif

Lairston
08-10-2004, 06:37 AM
After listening to the clone's pitch, Banter just shook his head.

OK. Its official... Mattson and I doomed everyone when we stepped down.

Vampyre Lestat
08-10-2004, 06:38 AM
For a moment Lestat has a flashback to the late 20th century on Earth and recalls people speaking of "The Revolution." After hearing Mil's speech he franticly begins making notes on a pad.

Nestle---'Seeking some sort of revenge. Believes he owns the First'
QC#1---<Illegible>
Jas ---'Mr. Rogers with power. Biggest threat of them all.'
Millennium ---'Dark Being speaking of Revolution?!? Prepare fortifications IMMEDIATELY. Keep SWAT on speeddial'

"Who is next?"

Lairston
08-10-2004, 06:40 AM
And listening to Mill's speech, he begins thinking he should publically endorse the candidate of his choice. Never know, someone might think fondly of his rule

Millennium
08-10-2004, 06:41 AM
((http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newrofl.gif))

Lairston
08-10-2004, 06:42 AM
And wonders who this Jas person is. He seems familiar somehow.

Millennium
08-10-2004, 06:47 AM
Returns to his podium and sidesteps in a plate full of raw peas. Picks one up and flicks it at Nestle. Repeats process for all the peas on his plate.

Vampyre Lestat
08-10-2004, 06:49 AM
He hears the thoughts of his son..and sends one to him in turn.

How many times do I have to tell you. If you kill someone..make sure they stay dead!!

Quaxo9
08-10-2004, 07:28 AM
((Mr. Rogers with power? :rofl: I just about died in the computer lab and now everyone officially thinks that I am nuts. I was even stomping my foot. :ermm:))

::Quaxo just sat there in utter shock during the clone's speech and when she looked at Lestat's face, she REALLY wished she had a videocamera. Where was her infernal father-in-law with his infernal MTV Cameras when she needed him/them? Mil's answer just plain scared her. :shock: ::

Jason Sanborn
08-10-2004, 09:08 AM
((:rofl: :rofl: I am at work and about died when I read the notepad. That was hilarious, and so appropriate. :rofl: :rofl:))

Nestlé
08-10-2004, 05:15 PM
((Wha--? :eh: Who says I want revenge... :roll: ))

BigGator5
08-10-2004, 06:02 PM
*Walks in and stands next to another First watching the debate.*

As a former leader of a House, I don't care who wins. I just want on the council. I'll support anyone who will but me in power as well. I want a Dexter to win, for he will most likly to form a council.

*Looks around...*

Isn't KLitke running?

((OOC: This is all out of character, right?))

Vampyre Lestat
08-10-2004, 07:10 PM
Lestat looks at the Saurian Waiter who steps in and corrects his inappropriate behavior.

"Listen. Sonny. Keep it down. Adults are trying to talk. And please, pop a mint..that dragon breath is killer."

BigGator5
08-11-2004, 02:05 PM
*Growls, votes (not for Lestat), and leaves.*

((OOC: http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newrofl.gif @ Lestat.))

Minity
08-11-2004, 02:29 PM
((LMAO!!! I love the notebook!!!))

Tigers
08-11-2004, 04:40 PM
Sitting unseen in the back, Alexis laughs her butt off at all the antics. Cloney's rule would definately be one to see, though she's quite sure Bryn would have something to say to CG#1 about the Meteoro thing and his children.
If he was not elected, she would have to make sure this great newphew of hers was appointed to some position of power. It would definately lead to some chaos and great laughter for the next millinia.

Nestlé
08-11-2004, 07:14 PM
((Priceless Lestat!!! :rofl: ))

Vampyre Lestat
08-12-2004, 06:45 PM
Knowing there are still others who need to answer questions, as well as arrive, Lestat opts to move forward. Nothing about the debate has been rather standard since its very beginning so he didn't think he would need to be proper at this juncture.

For effect he uses what he calls the Fire Gift to create some theatrics. Various stage hands burst into flame and go on crying about their pain and their wills and whatnot. You know, the standard death moans kinda stuff.

Once the room is focused, he awards his Son another 20 points and opts to ask his next question.

"A year from now..after you are deemed Leader of the first. Solusandra returns and indicates that you are merely a Toy. How do you react? What do you do to keep the moral of your fellow "toys" up in light of this tragically funny information?"

Jason Sanborn
08-12-2004, 08:09 PM
Obviously, there would be a certain degree of shock with that revelation, but the truth is far more than that. While we might have been created originally as "toys" the reality of the matter is we are our own beings, with our own will, and our own purpose. We have controlled our destiny for thousands of years, and will continue to do so for thousands more. The combined power of a United Elysia has the power to stand strong and shape the future of the universe, and we will continue to perform that function, regardless of what anyone would tell us. I would stand firm in my convictions before the rest of the First, and tell them the same things, and show them that they are more than "mere toys."

Qwaring's clone#1
08-12-2004, 08:26 PM
Who's Saul S. Andrew? :huh:
Bah! It doesn't matter. I'd let this dude know that I am not a toy. :nope:
I'm a clone. :cool1:
But not just any clone. I'm the clone that leads the First. :thumbup:
So nyah-nyah-nyah to ol' Saully. :razz:
And if Mr, punk-head-Andrew has a problem with that I'd show him my kung fu grip as I pick up the phone and call some goons to drag his crummy self to the curb with all of the other crazies. :grin:

Nestlé
08-12-2004, 09:19 PM
Nestl shook his head.
When you know infinite beings on the level I do, I would have to tell her that SHE is a toy.
I mean, with all the interaction I've had with the Oracle I know I'm not in control. :?

Millennium
08-13-2004, 05:37 AM
Mil ponders on the question while others answer. Then when he sees his opportunity he let's his answer loose...

"My reaction would be no different than if I was watching paint peel. Let me clue those less informed here in on something. We are all toys to someone. Just the other night I was a toy..."

He winks at Angel.

"...but I digress. I would boost the morale of my fellow Firsts by showing them a movie called "Child's Play". Once that was done, I would inform them that there have been sequels upon sequels made (though I wouldn't put them through that torture) and that there was even one coming out soon called "The Spawn of Chucky". You see, the morale of the story is... being a toy isn't bad at all. No matter how bad someone may put you down, just like those movies you can get back up and terrorize some more. Then I would point them all in the direction of our "creator" and instruct them to show her what "playtime" is REALLY all about. :twisted:

Tigers
08-13-2004, 08:20 AM
Alexis came forward from the back and took a place next to the others.

Please excuse my lateness.
Now, as an Atlantean raised as a Sinister First, this would be an interesting answer. I answer this question on the fact that I am more accustom to being a First than an Atlantean.
I would not react to Solusandra's claim, after all, I was raised as a Sinister. As for inspiring my fellow First's the key is to focus on who we are and what we can do, not by someone's words. A leader leads by example. Do not show that her words effect me, thus making the statement powerless and meaningless. Of course, handing her over powerless to QC#1 for entertainment purposes would not hurt either.

Honor's Angel
08-13-2004, 08:22 AM
::Angel kept a close eye on the debate and wondered who would win.::

Sojourn
08-13-2004, 08:30 AM
((Sorry it took me so long to write. I've been busy in real life.))

Sojourn Fan

"The POLLS are open?" Lestat questioned

"Egads that was quick" he thinks to himself as he opens the floor to the contestants. I am giving you each one post to convey what your plans are for the First should you become .....what is the title again?....Oh..Just Leader."

To help combine our race and make it stronger. Only together will we be strong enough to fight off any threats that come to us. Once we stop feuding with each other, no force will be able to stop us.

"A year from now..after you are deemed Leader of the first. Solusandra returns and indicates that you are merely a Toy. How do you react? What do you do to keep the moral of your fellow "toys" up in light of this tragically funny information?"

Of course I'll be shocked. Anyone would be. But then I would remind myself and the First that Solusandra is nothing more than a child who thinks the universe is her plaything. We are a strong and I would make the First realize that we are not just "toys". If we had too, we could just kill Solusandra to prove that point.

Dragon's Fang
08-13-2004, 10:18 AM
Reporter
http://www.cgfanfiction.net/images/avatars/other/105.gif

*Stands up and address the group on stage.*

Two part question. If you are elected, would you set up a First High Council and set a term limit? If you don't, it might seem you're setting yourself as king. Altwaal himself didn't set up one and you all know what happen then.

Vampyre Lestat
08-13-2004, 10:33 AM
"This is a debate..not a press conference!!!"

Lestat remarked as he noted that the reporter's breath seemed a lot like the breath of the Saurian Waiter.

"But thats a good question."

Qwaring's clone#1
08-13-2004, 03:15 PM
Two part question. If you are elected, would you set up a First High Council and set a term limit? If you don't, it might seem you're setting yourself as king. Altwaal himself didn't set up one and you all know what happen then.
Eight part answer. Some assembly required. :grin:
Yes I will put together a First council, but for the most part they won't be high. :ermm:
I'd start with my running mate, that robot lady that tried to kill me and Dice. She' be put in charge of robot lady stuff. Then I'd give Dice a slice of the pie. Probably blueberry. Then I'd make Ruri the royal problem fixer. I'd also find high paying jobs for both Juno and Mini-Juno. Maybe something to do with muffins. I'd put Gramma in charge of things that look like a vaccuum cleaner. My dad would be made into the official blood drinker. If there's blood to be drunken he'll be there. I'd make my son, Jack, minister of baby affairs. His son, and my grandson, Mil, would have to throw an endless series of bachelor parties. I'd also make Minity the royal lip quality tester. She'd have to test the quality of my lips by smooching with me. Or maybe that valkery lady could have that job. And then I'd make my good freind Clonathan the councilman of cloneliness. My brother, BeeBee, would make me a ham sandwich every once and a while. And last but not least I would make Zombie Coln. Sanders my vice-leader dude. So when something goes wrong he takes the blame. :cool1:

Millennium
08-13-2004, 03:31 PM
He smiles at his gramps and says...

"I kinda like where you placed me gramps. I would also like to extend that reach to those who didn't get one yet. Baby Powder's business has been slacking lately and I know he would just LOVE to go to Jas' after-married bachelor party.

As for me? Yes, I would reinstate a council full of intelligent and insightful people where style is a must. I would say who is on this list but that is G-14 Classified information. I could tell you but then I would have to eat you, Mr. Reporter." :D

Nestlé
08-13-2004, 03:43 PM
Nestl listens to Clooney ramble and nods.
Sounds about right to me... :whaat:

Quaxo9
08-13-2004, 03:44 PM
If I EVER see that Baby Powder guy again....grrrrr. :evil:

::Quaxo mumbled, mostly to herself, and unconsciously unsheathed a set of claws that could probably shave the hair off of Baby Powders...arms. Yes, arms. :6: ::

Tigers
08-13-2004, 04:14 PM
The answer to that question would be yes. You must have a sense of balance and it would offer other perspectives to ideas.

Dragon's Fang
08-13-2004, 04:25 PM
Reporter

*As the reporter is listining to all this, he nods and starts making notes himself:

QC#1: Will place non-First on the Council. Insane on many levels. Nothing new here.

Mil: Secretive on an insane level, not unlike Bush. Not news worthy.

Nestl: Gives up to QC#1! News worthy!

Tigers: Would do the council, but little info.

*Waits for the others to answer...*

Jason Sanborn
08-13-2004, 05:08 PM
There will be a council established with First chosen to fill the gaps. In addition, there will be a system of checks-and-balances put into place to prevent any one First, or group of First from gaining too much control. It would not be so constrictive, though, that the entire effeciency of the whole would be tied up in political beauracracy.

Millennium
08-13-2004, 06:57 PM
Mil stares at Jas talking and wonders upon a new mystery...

:shock: ::Why is it that I see Al Gore whenever Jas talks?? It's so.... unnervingly weird, yet appropriate.:: :shock:

Jason Sanborn
08-13-2004, 09:07 PM
(( Al Gore? :shock: I don't THINK so! :shock: ))

Daveosaurus
08-13-2004, 09:11 PM
(( I think he means you sound somewhat intelligent. You should be flattered. Certainly less prone to stumbling over words than Bush and less prone to obfuscation than Appleby... ))

Jason Sanborn
08-13-2004, 09:12 PM
(( Oh, if that's the case then thanks, Mil. :mrgreen: ))

Nestlé
08-14-2004, 06:52 AM
Nestl frowns at the reporter and draws his sword.
I'll give you something... :mad:

Dragon's Fang
08-14-2004, 07:59 AM
Reporter

*As the reporter is writing that JAS is an Al Gore want-a-be, when he sees Nestl out of the cornor drawing a sword.*

Oh please put that thing away before someone gets hurt. Namely, you.

*Holds up his pen.*

After all, the pen is mightier than the sword...

Sojourn
08-14-2004, 09:23 AM
Reporter

*Stands up and address the group on stage.*

Sojourn Fan

Yes there would be a council. The members would be elected by the First and would stay on as long as there were no problems with him or her. A special election could be held by the First if the feel someone is not doing their job.

KyleLitke
08-17-2004, 03:20 PM
With a bending of reality, KLitke appears. He glances around him before speaking.

"My apologies for being late...I was needed on an important errand."

"I'm not up here to attack any of my fellow First. Just about all of them would be great picks for the leadership spot. Should you decide to choose me, I promise to do my best to keep the First fully united, to ensure we don't degrade into another civil war. We can work together. Naturally, I would form a council. As to who would be on that council, that would be put up to an election as well, similar to how we did it while I led House Dexter. Ideally, I'd like to have an equal number of council members from each of the Houses, to truly be fair."

"I trust the rest of you. If you wish to vote for me, then please do. I feel I did a good job running Dexter, and I feel I would continue to do a good job. Should you decide otherwise, I'm sure you all will pick the best possible leader."

Millennium
08-17-2004, 04:31 PM
(( I think he means you sound somewhat intelligent. You should be flattered. Certainly less prone to stumbling over words than Bush and less prone to obfuscation than Appleby... ))

(( :lol: Yeah Jas, I meant it along these lines. That and his answers always seemed so rehearsed and ironed out with just a splash of ego. ;) ))

Nestlé
08-17-2004, 07:25 PM
Pausing as he growled at the Reporter, he pasued then whisled for his "back up."

Aqua-Pup
08-17-2004, 07:36 PM
Aqua-Pup trotted into the room grinning.
Then, bearing his teeth, he grabbed the reporter in the butt of his pants and began to drag him out of the room.
Bark! Bark!!! :D ;)

Qwaring's clone#1
08-27-2004, 05:21 PM
**Days after the debate ended, QC#1 sits on the stage with his legs dangling off the edge. He looks around at the empty Cloney campaign headquarters. "Vote Cloney" posters and bumper stickers adorn the walls and furniture of this room. The podiums and moderator throne of darkness still remains from the debate. All of this is the remnants of a poorly thought out, haphazardly run and eventually futile election campaign. And the orange clone sits all alone in his moment of defeat.
Soon the silence of this soletary moment is broken when the clone makes a profound observation.**

At least I didn't lose to a flaming butt. :whaat:

Nestlé
08-27-2004, 06:40 PM
Nestl slumps down next to the clone and nods.
I even voted for this guy... :oops:
Shaking his head. Then, patting the clone on the back.
At least I didn't lose to you. :?