PDA

View Full Version : Galadthria- Minity's planet

Minity
07-29-2004, 08:46 AM
This world is basically filled with water, there are very few places where there is land, however on the very center of this worlds equator, Minity has pushed the water away, creating a massive vortex of nothingness in the middle of the ocean, with light shining from it to light up her newly created palace.

Minity's Palace is basically a re-make of her floating palace on Elysia, however here it floats in the middle of the vortex, knowing no mortal will ever be able to reach her (especially since there are very few people)

The base of the palace has waterfalls pouring from it, and in the very front is a marble stair case that ends in mid air...white lilys adourn certain areas and vines crawl up the sides of the palace. At the very top of the palace, a pillar of light shines into the sky.

Inside the rooms seem to be enormous and no guest has ever been able to figure out how to reach the stories above the first floor without being invited, for there are no stairs and when you look up, there is no ceiling, just the blackness of space, lit only by the stars and planets (its so she can have easier access to spy on everyone, beeing a Seer and all)...the center room is a huge throne room, with massive pillars in all of the corners, 2 undying flames guard the door to this room and golden statues of large cats proudly stand on each side of her throne chair. Also, the walls of the palace seem to emit a dim, but warm blue glow.

The next room is a pool room which seems to be like a great lake and the sun shines brightly here, statues of the gods she feels are important in her life are also spread through out this room (ie. Foxy, LM and the death of the Nun... :roll: ) Many of her angels frequent this room which is the main reason for its gigantic size.

The very top floor is basically her bedroom, it has a very calming effect and it is where she meditates. She has a gigantic mirror on one of the walls, which is also another way for her to "see" without expending any effort.

Now the people of the planet, though few in number at first, sensed a change in their planet because they are extremely in touch with nature. However it has always been considered dangerous to travel the sea, for there is a terrible storm on this planet that does not stop on any body of water, so most who are caught in this storm are rarely ever seen again...however when Minity graced the planet with her prescence and created her palace, she created a calm in the middle in this storm, and 2 ships actually made it to the vortex that protects her palace...the crew was in complete shock and to add to their suprise, Minity noticed them. She gracefully floated down, blew them a kiss so powerful that it moved the air, so the ships literally flew back to their homelands. The story quickly spread of the newfound goddess and since the people were without a deity she quickly became adopted into their culture as their one and true goddess. They also assumed that she was the one responsible for keeping the storm away from their small islands...Their technology soon grew to amazing hights and as soon as the people were able too, they bravely faced the endless storm simply so they could build the "capital of Galadthria" around Minitys grand palace. This city is extremely advanced with technology and it is completely powered by water so it will never run out of energy, another name for the city is "The City That Never Sleeps." (however the arch-angels are never allowed to visit the city, Minity does not want anyone to interfere with the lives of "her" mortals because she feels they should make their own descions and they have been swayed enough simply by her prescence alone.)

However, she suprisingly does not mind that they have built the city around her palace, she feels its just easier to watch them that way and at times she will grace the people with her prescence for only a mere moment...although with so many disturbing, recent events, she has been absent as of late...

((Edit: I tried to make it easier to read))

Minity
07-29-2004, 08:49 AM
Minity soon teleports into the throne room of her palace, and sends her angels to mingle with the humans in the city below...

She changes her clothes to a shoulderless and silky black gown...

She looks and sees only one throne and soon fixes the problem by creating another next to it...

and Angel brings her a glass of wine and she looks at LM...

dear...would you like something to eat or drink...I know you are exhausted....

Minity
07-29-2004, 02:10 PM
Minity suddenly gets an impulsive urge and her hair grows longer and turns blonde...

k dogg 777777
07-29-2004, 03:36 PM
Minity suddenly gets and impulsive urge ..

((wait...what? :shock: ))

Minity
07-29-2004, 03:46 PM
((woops, now its right!))

Minity
07-29-2004, 11:15 PM
one of Minitys angels flies towards Minity and LM, alerting them both telepathically, that an imensely powerful Lawbringer is invading some of the outer planets of the Matrix Quadrant...

Minity simply looks at LM and ushers him to sit down as she begins to teleport away...

dont worry...Ill be right back! :twisted:

Mattson
07-30-2004, 05:42 AM
I beleive some rest should do me. Haven't been that drained since I faught Odin. I think I would have fainted after the first blow if there had been one more fight.

Notes the blonde hair

Niiiice 8) As if you don't have enough fun as it stands.

Tries to get up as Minity vanishes.

Wait, I'll go. *wince* I'll serve as backup.

Opens a viewing portal to watch Minity.

k dogg 777777
07-30-2004, 08:26 AM
((woops, now its right!))

(( oh.. I thought you did something WIERD to mattson! ;) ))

Minity
08-04-2004, 10:01 AM
A battle worn Minity soon teleports in...she smiles at LM, and gives him a quick kiss, before she sits down on her thrown and crosses her legs...and soon enough her entire army teleports in, and each member goes to sleep where ever they land, after a fun filled couple of days of partying, filling her grand palace...Minity laughs slightly...

figures

Mattson
08-05-2004, 03:33 AM
Bravo, my dear.

Minity
08-05-2004, 08:23 AM
thank you...although she did escape me in the end...

Mattson
08-06-2004, 03:36 AM
True. Like most of her race, they have sense enough to run when faced with a superior foe.

Minity
08-06-2004, 08:33 AM
Minity's face reveals a nice smile after LM said that...

very true...

she snaps her fingers and 2 glasses of wine appear, she hands on to LM...and sips on the other...

So where do we go from here...

Mattson
08-06-2004, 03:22 PM
I'll have to decloak the Quadrant and help restore it to order soon. Once the dead have been buried, we'll find a quiet little planet and relax.

Minity
08-06-2004, 06:56 PM
excellent idea!

Mattson
08-09-2004, 06:00 PM
If you will excuse me, my love. I have something to do now that I've made it clear to Gator what has happened. Let him move the rubble. After all, he caused it. He can expend his energies with that task while others recover theirs in the wake of his rampage.

In the meantime, I have a Quadrant to deal with.

Teleportals to the Matrix Quadrant

Minity
08-09-2004, 07:41 PM
Minity gives LM a look of snotty approval as she crosses her legs and begins looking into her many spheres...watching events all across the universe...

Ayrn
08-11-2004, 08:53 AM
::Visible through one sphere lies an angel. Lost and alone. Unaware that she is being watched she sheds tears of self pity and resentment. Her belly has just begun to swell, even that slight rounding out of place on her small frame. She looks up, starteled. Somehow sensing the goddesses eyes upon her. She shrinks, edging back:: " Who are you? What is it that you want?"

Minity
08-11-2004, 09:34 AM
Minity becomes startled...no one has ever just began talking to her, as she was spying...she thinks to herself..."hm, well Ill have to start putting up the Veil of Privacy..."

I am goddess...and I happen to witness many things at once through out the universe...you must be very senisitive...not many can sense my presence...although, i do have my ways of shutting, even you out...

as for what I want...I have an army of angels...i was simply making sure you werent one of them...my angels dont cry...I see your pregnant...

who are you?! and how is it that you sense me?

Ayrn
08-13-2004, 04:52 PM
:: She was started to her the voice ecoing in her chambers but she answered bravely after a hastly indrawn breath::
"My mother was an angel but I now nothing of her origin. Perhaps she was an angel of yours but I know not. I know even less about my father just that he was First. Perhaps it is because him that I can see you. My own powers have only just begun to develop, perhaps they are greater than I imagined if I can feal your goddess eye. As for myself my name is Ayrn and you guess right that a bear a child."
::She glanced down at her belly eyes mornful::
"Perhaps you can help me."

Minity
08-13-2004, 09:04 PM
Minity gives a snotty giggle, and quickly scans a few more orbs as they float past her eye line...

And...why, would i want to help you?

Ayrn
08-14-2004, 06:15 PM
::Flustered she tryed to gather herself and realised that the only way to deal with the goddess was to invoke her intresting . How she had no idea but she knew that she would no nothing to help her simply out of the goodness of her heart. ::
"You know of the god Charon of cource? I seek him for he is my rapist and the father of my child. I hoped with our combined efforts we might find a clue to his werabouts, or at leat confirm that he is dead. I seek nothing but revenge and surly the glory of bringing down our greatest foe would be reward enough for your aid?"

Minity
08-14-2004, 10:13 PM
By this time...Minity has floated into the air and begins swirling in the middle of the many spheres that she uses to spy on the universe...she also allows Aryn to see her entire body...and when Aryn mentions Charon, she stops spinning, floating upside down, she gets a worried look on her face...

You...want to search for Charon...to kill him...?

she then looks confused, and begins to float rightside up...

are you insane...you dont have the power levels to bring him down...and he is no god...a human with imense power...but no GOD!!

she then begins to slowly spin again and a look of evil curiosity comes over her face, accompanied by a smug smile...

however...if what you say is true...that means Charon, still has sexual urges...and your child should be quite powerful...Ill keep it or kill it! :twisted:

although...finding out if charon lives could be somewhat of a difficult task...and the satisfaction of killing him is not something that is worth me expending my energies on...give me one more reason...and I will try and help you... :twisted:

Ayrn
08-15-2004, 10:37 AM
She blinked, Minity's reaction surprising her. to tell the truth she had thought little of how she would acomplish the dead just of getting close enough to do it. She had imagined sinking a knife into him and watching the blood spill from him as it had from her mother. Now she realised the a knife would not hindar him. Still her disire for revenge insane or no ment she would find a way or die trying. She gasped as the beautifull goddess revealed herself and again as the goddess relveled her plan for unborn child. She wraped her arms around herself defensivly.
"you will lay NO hand on her. Once she is born her father dies and if I survive I will come back to her, cursed thing that she is"
Fealing more confadent she moved forward carfully laying out her plan. Her appearence transfoming from one of sorow to one of pure reconing.
".... So I will comit the deed myself and all I ask of you is his location. I will deliver you his head . With that display of power you will easily come to rule the first. Your power will be undeniable and no one need ever know that you were not the true killer. And as for my ability to slay him worrie not for in his coupling with me I found his weekness and I know how to explote it. After that it will be easy."
::She grined cruley, her tounge sliding ravonusly over her lips anxious to see him burn before her.::

Minity
08-15-2004, 10:30 PM
Minity lets out a boistrous laugh...

you are so...over-confident...I will help you!!

Minitys clothes shift into a black bikini, as she floats in the air, and crosses her legs, as if she were sitting on a chair...she then opens a portal that views Qwaring (http://www.forumcorp.com/jsanborn/viewtopic.php?p=15565#15565)...

She holds up a finger to Aryn, as if to motion "one moment please"...and places a veil of privacy around herself, to keep everything she says between Qwaring private, this way Aryn can see everything Minity does...but can hear absolutely nothing of what she says...

Ayrn
08-16-2004, 02:05 PM
((Stupid dubble post isn't deleating grrr. So you can just ignore this ))

Ayrn
08-16-2004, 02:07 PM
Her upper lip curled into a nasty grin. Minity didn't seem like an aly how could be trusted. It was better if she didn't understand how powerful she truly was. She reached out her senses and tested the vail. Strong but not strong enough. It had always been a talent that she would find a mistake in anything and this was no different. She felt out a week spot at pushed slightly. It gave but she pulled herself back before entering, better not to give herself way to Minity. It seemed like everything might just work out acording to plan.

Minity
08-16-2004, 02:14 PM
((FYI...Minitys veil of privacy is unbreakable...so you have to be pretty powerful if you can find a mistake in it! :razz: ))

Minity
08-16-2004, 02:20 PM
Minity roles her eyes, as she places more clothes on her body, after being refused by Qwaring...she then opens another portal to Lord Mattson (http://www.forumcorp.com/jsanborn/viewtopic.php?t=439)...

Ayrn
08-16-2004, 05:32 PM
((Hey what can I say if shes an all powerful perfectionist? For today anyway. ;) ))

Minity
08-16-2004, 09:06 PM
((well in the long run, she wont get through Minitys veil :whaat: ))

Minity sits and waits for Qwarings reply...

Minity
08-17-2004, 07:30 AM
Minity moves her head closer to Aryn and drops the Veil of Privacy...

to do this, i believe you need to be on this side of the portal (http://www.forumcorp.com/jsanborn/viewtopic.php?p=15902#15902)...

Minitys eyes glow with blue fire as she waits for the secundae to now reply...

Minity
08-21-2004, 09:19 PM
Minity teleports back in and watches more spheres as she sits in her chair...and thinks...

"that was odd..."

TheFoxyOne
08-21-2004, 09:27 PM
Hours ago on Duplicitous:

Far away on the Planet Duplicitous Foxy lays face down on her bed. She has been laying there since she killed her sister Esmera. Experiencing her sisters death a second time was too much for her. She felt empty inside like she had before and all she could do was lay down and induce a coma onto herself. The other First were thick in battle but she did not have the spirit in her to do anything. For many days and nights Magenta and the other help tried the best to make her comfortable and prayed she would awaken, but eventually they gave up.

This day Magenta came in as she did everyday to clean a lifeless Foxy and change her clothes, not that anything was dirty. As Magenta prepared her bath she carried on a one way conversation with her. Suddenly Foxy started moving her fingers, digging them deep into the sheets. Magenta laughed and encouraged Foxy to get up; telling her she had slept long enough and everyone was worried.

Slowly Foxy opened her eyes and immediately squinting them because of the light. With a dry hoarse voice she squeaked out, Whe The she bounced up tucking her knees underneath herself and looked around the room. Complete confusion. Magenta practically knocked her over when jumped onto the bed and started hugging her. Foxy was startled and didnt know what to do so she let the woman hug her. Maybe this was her mother? The woman was staring at her with a huge smile and deep blue eyes waiting for some sort of response. CouldI have something to drink please?

The woman smiled at her and brushed her auburn hair from her face, Sure thing, is water fine? Ill have something better brought later with your dinner.

Who is this woman?!! Um, water is fine

The woman immediately went to a crystal pitcher and poured a goblet. As she was walking back Foxy watched her closely, something was defiantly familiar about her Uuuh, could I have some time alone? I need to think for a moment.

Magenta laughed as she set the goblet down on a table next to the bed, Not a problem, Ill be down telling Cook to start you dinner Foxy. Take your time, I know how you are after a deep meditation of yours. Foxy could hear the womans footsteps fall heavy down the hall.

She covered her face with her hands and her head was throbbing. Well now I know my name, Foxy. Heh, how cute. Who was that woman and what does she mean to me? If she is my mother wouldnt I know? She looked around again and noticed a sheer hanging in a doorway. Standing up from the bed she slowly walked over to the sheer and held it back from the side. The room seemed to be a boudoir of sorts, clothes lined one wall with racks of shoes lining the opposite wall. At the end of the hall four full length mirrors placed so you could see yourself from all angles. She then noticed the room opened up to the right of the mirrors. As she turned the corner of the wall with shoes she saw it opened up to a large room cover from wall to wall and to ceiling with mirrors and huge scarlet red tub in the center of the room raised with stone steps leading up to it. The tub was a funny shape, like a circle with a tail. Looking into the room she wanted to faint. Everything about it seemed so odd and confusing. She didnt really care for it much and hoped it wasnt hers. She caught her reflection on the wall and it startled her. Long, slender and paleand too long hair. I have no clue who I am!

She was wearing a long black silk gown sleeveless with an empire waist. Blankly she looked at herself and started running her fingers through her long locks that fell past her bottom. She shook her head to shake of the trance she had put herself in and decided to look around more. Walking back to the clothes she noticed most of her clothes were black or redshe muttered aloud, What is with all the black?! Why do I hate colors so much? She decided on a pair of silk black harem pants and unfortunately all she could find were cropped tops so she picked one that had puffy capped sleeves and laced down the front. As she looks into the quad mirrors she notices a piece of jewelry in her belly button the same shape and color as the tub. What does this mean? And why are my clothes so skimpy?!

During dinner she stayed quiet as the nice lady told her that her sister or daughter have not been by since she had been back. She thought to herself, Well at least I have a family Then she asked the woman, What about my husband? Where is he?

The woman let out a hearty laugh and slapped her hands against the table, Right, your husband! Since when have you had one of those?! I thought that was against everything you believe, I will never let a man control me, to marry is like giving away your soul. I will never get married! Im surprised you would say something like thatyou didnt get married did you?!

Oh, well no I dont think I didI just need to go think some more in my room. Ill see you in the morning.

Magenta laughed again, Wow, youve never acted like this after one of your spells, you probably should get some rest and allow yourself to get back to normal. Sweet dreams, and call if you need anything.

Foxy walked out of the dining hall and went back to her room. She laid down on her bed and felt more confused then she was before. What has happened to me?! There has to be someone who knows how to help me.

Almost immediately she blacked out.

Moments later she awakens standing in front of a great door to a palace. "This seems right...." She rang the buzzer

Minity
08-21-2004, 09:38 PM
Immidiately Minity hears a door bell...that tends to play violins but...it was a door bell none the less...she quickly senses it is Foxy and turns her hair back to a dark brown, as her eyes grow red...she thinks to herself...

"ooooh now I can really have fun!"...

she quickly moves to the door, wearing a golden nightgown that matches her bronze skin perfectly...and then she flings the door open and smiles brightly at the body of Foxy...but quickly senses something not right...

Whats wrong...and why are you wearing that now...isnt that saved for "special" occasions?...

TheFoxyOne
08-21-2004, 09:43 PM
Foxy just stares in awe at the Goddess before her for a moment. Smiling at Minity, "Yes, this does feel right. May I come in you have a lot of answers I need?"

Not waiting for an answer she walks in and the woman allowed it. Looking at the goddess as they walked, "Special occasion? Every outfit in that closet was similar to this."

Minity
08-21-2004, 09:58 PM
Minity brushes her hair off her shoulder as she leads Foxy to the pool room...a dim red light...powered by a small sun soon appears over the water...very beautiful angels come in and hand them both glasses of red wine...

yes...but...I havent seen you pull THAT out in centuries darling...what do you mean by "that" closet...?

Minity stares blankly as an angel moves to rub her shoulders...

TheFoxyOne
08-21-2004, 10:03 PM
Foxy sips the wine trying to think of a response. She knew that she was in an extremely vulnerable situation...but something was making her trust in this woman.

"Well...I have a problem, a huge one and I wanted answers and suddenly I was here. I hate to be so rude....who are you and how do we know each other?"

Minity
08-21-2004, 10:13 PM
((look at the avatar and you definately have Minity facial expression))

Minity sits her head up and gets the angel away from her, and simply stares in shock...and some curiousity at this woman who claims to be Foxy...

what are you...your kidding...I am a goddess...you are a goddess...we joined House Sinister...any of this ringing a bell?

TheFoxyOne
08-21-2004, 10:20 PM
((HAHA! I can imagine))

Foxy looked deep and desperately into the Goddess eyes, "I have absolutely no idea of what you are talking about."

She ran her hand across her belly brushing the glif in her naval, then pointing to it, "No. Does this have something to do with what you are talking about? I know you think I'm being rude, but all I know right now is that my name is Foxy and I dress like a tramp...and I kind of like it." :eh:

Minity
08-21-2004, 10:26 PM
Minity sits up...

Oh...we are beautiful and powerful...its not trampy, its only trampy when ugly mortals dress like this...because when we dress like this, everything stays in place...unless of course we dont want it too...

Minity roles her eyes and giggles, and then plucks a sphere from the sky...

Now...your not as rude as you normally, are, BUT!! I can give you some...recolection of your memories...since they arent really yours, I wont give you alot, but...you will be able to...know what somethins are, for example, that glyph in your navel is the symbol of House Sinister, and represents the majority of the energy color you use...crap like that...

Minity smiles, shaking her head yes, as if Foxy has already given consent...

TheFoxyOne
08-21-2004, 10:32 PM
"Well...I don't see what it could hurt."

Minity
08-21-2004, 10:46 PM
Minity places her hand on Foxy's head and another on her own...she guides Foxy to lay back...

this will probably hurt...

Minity shrugs and red lightning courses from her body to Foxys and soon enough Foxy can see so much more...the beings she called peers float by her face...including many pleasant pictures of Minity...some of Meteoro, and orange god named Qwaring, Minity husband Lord Mattson, and many others...the majority with no real feeling attatched to them...Foxy also sees the many locations she and Minity have visited togther...the argument over who's butt was nicer...LMs or Rescues's...the gargantuan battle between Minity and the evil Nun...and even an image of Foxys sister appears...and also her hand maiden Magenta

Minity quickly removes her hand and sits back down on the chair...

thats as much as I can give you for now...any more and you'll start feeling the way i do about everything...and granted we agree, on most subjects, but...we still have different opinions

((Foxy basically sees images, gets a name, and a feeling about their personality, and a basic feel about places like her planet, Mins planet, and Elysia...Min, doesnt show her how she should feel about any of these places...yet))

TheFoxyOne
08-21-2004, 10:49 PM
Foxy gets a burst of memories from Minity, at least she knew her name now. Along with a countless amount of others like them, so many names and faces and places. She slumped over holding her head with her hands. Then a deep despair fell over her.

"You know, this means everything has changed. I need to know more about myself and I don't know how I'm going to do that...I hope it will come back over time. O, I have so many questions yet I don't know what to ask. I think you very much." Foxy just drifted off.

"I think if maybe, and I don't mean this very moment, if I'm around others maybe that would help..."

Minity
08-21-2004, 10:53 PM
well...I have been meaning to go play with some mortals soon... :whaat:

TheFoxyOne
08-21-2004, 10:54 PM
Well I have to say from what you've showed me I'm intrigued in what is out there...

Minity
08-21-2004, 10:59 PM
good...we can go collect my husband, and then go to this quaint little planet, I have a feeling there is something waiting for me there, so Im sure it will be good for you as well...although...in this state, you are somewhat vulnerable, I would highly suggest not letting people know you dont...really know them...at least not yet...

set up your mentle defenses...

Minity then shows a mental picture...

the easiest way to do it, is to picture your brain and then put a brick wall around it...and then suround the wall, with many other layers of until you feel it is safe, this way no one can just prance through your mind, unless you permit them...by creating a door, or a window...

now...unless you want to sun bathe some more, we should be ready...

TheFoxyOne
08-21-2004, 11:03 PM
Foxy throws up a mental shield.

"I guess I'm ready."

She drinks the rest of her wine and sets the glass down.

Minity
08-21-2004, 11:05 PM
Minity thinks about the rest of her wine...drinks that...and then grabs another glass full...

its for the trip :)

she waves her hand and lighting fluctuates around them as they disapeer in flames, and re-appear at the Matrix Quadrant

((im too lazy to make a link))

Minity
09-12-2004, 07:59 PM
Minity teleports back him...sitting down on her soft throne chair...her many spheres soon begin circling her as she begins spying on the many events of the universe yet again...a male angel brings the talisman Minity found on Reshnael to Foxy on a pillow...

((im just assuming Foxy is here... :whaat: ))

Minity
09-12-2004, 09:04 PM
Minity soon recieves a telepathic call from Qwaring...but something doesnt seem...complete...

Im going ot go see the orange one...

Min says to foxy as she teleports away and leaves a portal open for her if she decides to follow...

Angelina
10-05-2004, 10:33 AM
Minitys angels soon flood the sky after a portal soon appears...they fly over the City around Minitys palace and wave at many of the civlians...they soon use their power to merge the crystal palace with Minitys palace by welding a hallway to connect the 2...

Angelina
10-05-2004, 10:40 AM
Daniela had slept, but for how long she did not know. When she opened her eyes she could feel that her back did not feel as painful as it had before. If she could, she would have seen the healing pink skin of healthy new tissue. Though she seemed to have lost her immortality, she had kept several attributes, however, the mending of her wings was unusually slow. Standing, the newly healed skin on her back accepted the weight of her wings. She longed to stretch them and take to the sky, but knew that it would be sometime before that would happen. Looking around the room she called out to the first angel she saw.

I wish to seek audience with the one in charge.

a Male angel simply looks at Daniella...

Um...Minity isnt here, but the generals are right in front of you...

the Angel points to the 5 generals on their thrones in front of Daniella, *and then looks at her if she were stupid and should have realized this...he then walks away...

Daniela
10-05-2004, 10:48 AM
Daniela turns to look at where the male angel indicated, not missing the look that he gave her. Inwardly she sighed at his arrogance and turned to address the generals.

I request an audience with you. As a ranking angel of a warhost to another, will you hear me?

Angelina
10-05-2004, 10:57 AM
The male angels recline back, as the females sit up right and cross their legs...it seems obvious they are studying everything about her...they speak in unison...

You are free to speak at any time...but just out of curiosity...what was your ranking in your War Host?

Daniela
10-05-2004, 04:34 PM
Again the thought did not escape Daniela as the generals scrutinized her every word and movement. So be it she thought. She spoke relaxed and matter of factly. She did not lie, she was an angel of light, lying came from her fallen brethren.

Our rank does not come from title, but position. I hold the highest position as a female angel in the warhost. I command the first line of defense. It is my command that one must go through if you were to attack my bretheren.
There has been war between the angels and my fallen ones for thousands of years. Reports were returning that they were planning an attack. The day I came across one of your angels, I was monitoring our system for evidence of attack.

Daniela paused, for the first time since the occurance with the angel. It became more realistic to her that she was not anywhere near home.

It appears though, that I am no where near home. Where have I traveled to? What are your intentions with me?

Angelina
10-05-2004, 07:58 PM
The angels soon began to relax...they respected her position of power, and if she was one of the highest ranking members of her army, she most certainly deserved respect...The Generals all spoke at once like usual...

Impressive...however....I dont believe we are part of your "falled brethen"....we are our own breed...so it would seem you were tracking the wrong group of angels...one of our telepathic girls picked up on your search and in fact thought you were one of us...you shocked her immensly, which was the reason for the attack...

As to where we are at...this is the planet that our goddess has deemed her own, and it is incredibly far from anything...she sometimes wishes to be left alone so she may meditate...

the male generals begin circling Danielas cage, inspecting her...

We would like to know more about your kind...it would seem your immortality is gone...how did this happen?

Daniela
10-05-2004, 08:12 PM
Daniela experienced her first mortal feelings of frustration. The angels had answered her question, but then they had not. She no more knew where she was than how she had gotten here. She watched as the male angels circled her cage, but looked upon the females when she responded.

It is clear to me now that you are not of my fallen brethren, as I discovered when I encountered the other angel. I am unclear as to how I have come upon your kind and this place in which I find myself. It appears as if my Lord has placed me here for a purpose in which He has yet to reveal to me.
As to the loss of my immortality, I can only guess that it has something to do with this universe and perhaps the damage to my wings. It is the only logical conclusion that I can come to. What do you want to know about my kind?

Angelina
10-05-2004, 08:21 PM
The 5 generals smile, knowing her frustration and it should now be quite clear that they are constantly talking telepathically to each other...they then look at her in a confused manner...

You mean...your master would dare send you into an abyss...and not tell you why?

he doesnt take care of you does he...at least properly...

and you mentioned this universe...we didnt realize you were from another one...your not from the Negation are, Minity has orded any Negation agents to be killed...and why would your wings cause you to become mortal...our simply grow back...

and since you greatly desire to know your exact location...you will have it...

Tanaja, then head female general places her hand on her head and suddenly Daniela's mind is flood with images ofthe Matrix Quadrant, then of the angel army teleporting the enetire palace away and then their arrival to Minitys planet...however instead of only showing her the fast teleportation route, a map of the universe appears in Daniela's head...an arrow points a bright star and says "you WERE here..."

then FAR from that star another arrow points and says..."you are here now"...

also...does your army stay constant...or do you constantly change soldiers?

Daniela
10-05-2004, 08:49 PM
Without her celestial powers, Daniela knew she was a puppet in their hands. In mortal form she would be subject to their games, and toyed with for their pleasure. She would stay true to what she was, and knew who was truly in control. So they wanted to know about her and the warhost, they wanted to make fun of her Lord. Same story different universe, she had known this type of behavior since the beginning.

I am but a servant as are you. Do you not follow the instructions of your goddess? Would you not go where she asked of you without question?
My wings, only time will tell. Once they heal we will see if this is the connection as to why I have become mortal. I have been in countless battles and I have had my wings injured, but never causing me to become mortal.

Daniela is approached by one of the female generals and her mind is suddenly bombarded with images. The images are mocking, confirming Daniela's instinct that she would be their new toy to play with. Their question about the warhost and her Lord's host of angels, she knew that they would not be able to gleam any information from her that she did not give them. Looking straight at the angels, she replied.

We have been since the beginning.

Angelina
10-05-2004, 09:02 PM
The Angels looks somewhat upset and begin to move away from daniela...

Why do you assume we mock you?- if you feel we are making a mockery of you and your god, you judge us to quickly, and it is probably from your own internal feelings, that you misplace onto others...

besides, we simply asked a question...and no, we never question our mistress' orders...however she has never sent us anywhere uninformed...

you know, you are quite confident for a captive...do you not see us as a threat...or perhaps we dont deserve respect your eyes...?

The eyes of the generals seem to sparkle as they await Daniela's response...

Daniela
10-05-2004, 09:17 PM
Daniela once again felt the flush of frustration. In this mortal form, she had to learn to control her feelings, something she had never had to do when in spirit. It caused her to question her actions, and silently pray for strength. With a renewed vigor, she gave a royal bow to the generals and continued.

If I have wronged you than let me ask your forgiveness. I have never been in a mortal shell before and to my discomfort, I am in new territory.
To answer your question, I was not sent by my Lord directly to places unknown. Even someone of ranking enjoys the wind in their wings and a chance to explore. I never imagined that I would find myself in a place so far from home.
As to your last question, yes in mortal form I feel threatened. My confidence does not come from myself, but from that of my creator. If my assestment of you is wrong, I apologize, but I do not find that you would show a lack of weakness if the tables where reversed. You are after all angels of war, confidence a part of our being.

Angelina
10-05-2004, 09:37 PM
All five angels smile and the females rub their hands together...

We think we like you! :D

one of the males opens the door to her cage, and holds out his arm...

Come...you must be famished...mortals generally tend to need food...however we eat because...we enjoy then sensation of taste...

And besides...we know you wont be able to escape...you have no wings, and there are no teleportation devices here...so you can go get lost on a planet full of water...or come eat with us...

All of the generals shrug and then say...

its up to you...

they then move into a massive hall with an incredibly realistic statue of Minity in the center...and nearly every single member of Minity's are has pakced themselves into this room for dinner...the generals sit at a seperate table and a seat is left open for Daniela...whether or not she decides to join...

Daniela
10-05-2004, 10:05 PM
Daniela took the arm of the male angel and followed the generals to their banquet hall. She looked around the massive hall and the statue erected to honor their goddess. It was a site she has seen since shortly after the beginning of time. She takes her seat they left open for her and awaits for the meal to begin. As they waited she inquired of the generals, if not a little hesitantly.

If I may be so bold as to ask. When my wings are fully healed and if my celestial form is renewed, will I be allowed to leave?

Angelina
10-06-2004, 06:37 AM
The plates in front of every angel begin to feel with all diffrent types of food, but mostly meat....

the generals shrug at Daniela...

who knows, we havent planned that far ahead...

they then viciously begin to devour their grand steaks that appear on their plate...

Daniela
10-06-2004, 06:44 PM
Daniela inwardly shrugged. The angels she had met seemed to have short attention spans. She had to admit that the mortal shell that she now was forced to deal with was overwhelmed by the pleasant smells before her. She had never before eaten meat, but to maintain her strength she would now require nourishment. She slowly began to sample the foods from her plate, finding that they were very pleasing. Taste was something she was beginning to enjoy. She quietly ate awaiting for the angels to dictate the next move.

Angelina
10-06-2004, 09:08 PM
quite quickly the angels finish eating and they escort Daniela back to her cage...its been given a bed now for her to sleep in...but it is quite obvious she is still required to sleep in the cage...

the generals then look at her as if they had forgotten to mention this earlier...

You...have...peaked, the curiosity of some of our male angels...and probably some of the female angels as well...so if you would like any..."company" this evening, now would be the time to request for we believe the army will be taking a trip in the morning... :smirk:

Daniela
10-06-2004, 09:38 PM
Daniela followed the angels back to her cage. She was not surprised that she would have to return to it. The bed that they had added was a nice addition, though she did not require it. As she stepped inside her "prison" once more, the words of the generals caught her off guard. The shock on her face was hard to disguise as an image of Sodom and Gomorrah was burned into her vision. She turned to the generals, knowing she could not hold her shock and the loss of color from her mortal flesh.

No I. I do not require company. I *thank you for the meal and hospitality as your captive.

Angelina
10-06-2004, 09:55 PM
Of course luv...

Then generals then open a com- portal and suddenly Minitys ceiling that shows the entire universe and all its many worlds appears in front of them...they begin speaking telepthically...every once in awhile a few angels would come in to look at the map, and when the generals pointed to a specific location, the lesser ranking anels teleported away in a burst of fire, the generals then glance at Daniela for a mere second point to s specific location...they then beging to talk amongst themselves before they depart, apparently to allow Daniela privacy so she sleep...

Angelina
10-06-2004, 10:02 PM
all of a sudden a celestial scream can be heard...daniela would recognize it as Sil...and so do the rest of the angels...because of the emotion that the cry projected, they insinctly left their palace to investigate...one of the angels grabs Daniela to take them with her...

Daniela
10-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Daniela sat upon the bed and her heart ached with the desire to be free, soaring amongst the night sky with the stars. She watched the blurred activity of the angels and their generals, a little apprehensive with their actions. In this decaying body, she could not hear the telepathic thoughts of these angels. She waited until they left the room and then a soft angelic voice began to sing. It help to soothe and comfort her as she sang. Before long, she began to feel the mortal tug of sleep and she could no longer refuse it's call, but before she could rest the angel she knew as the Silent Angel gave out a piercing scream and Daniela was on her feet. In seconds one of the angels grabbed her and they were gone.