PDA

View Full Version : A Lone Colony World Bordering the Matrix Quadrant...

Lawbringer VNTI
07-29-2004, 06:31 PM
*One day ago...*

**For the past few weeks Lawbringer VNTI has been wandering through the vast wilderness of the planet that her brother, KNZT, had sent her to during their battle with several First on Planet M. The pale skinned woman did not have a specific destination during her aimless travels through the seemingly endless forest. Instead she was focused on recovering from her battle with the Vampyre Lestat, which had nearly killed her. Her incredibly fast recovery ability has taken her from near death to perfect health during her time on this planet. Even her skin tight black leather clothes and upper face covering cowl have been stitched back into perfection due to Negation nano-technology meant to constantly clean and repair the clothes in VNTI's extensive wardrobe. Now that she is satisfied that no scars remain on her flawless form she has decided to seek out any signs of civilization on this planet. She assumes KNZT has sent her to a Negation conquered world. Possibly in the Matrix Quadrant since that was meant to have the largest concentration of Negation ships throughout the bright universe.
In order to speed up her search the Lawbringer travels by using her physically powerful limbs to send her on a series of mile long leaps. Her powerful bounds sends her tearing through the leaf covered branches overhead. She then sails through the clear blue sky for several seconds before gravity pulls her back to the wilderness bellow. She lands softly due to her inhuman grace and dexterity. Even though a leather cowl completely covers the top half of her head, including where her eyes would be, VNTI is able to see in all directions with a psychic based omni-sight. It is with this ability that she can observe a settlement several miles to her left during one of her titanic leaps. After nearly a day of searching she has at last found civilization. Several more mile long leaps carries her towards her destination.
The Lawbringer lands on a paved street on the outskirts of this small city. The buildings are bare constructs of metal and plastics. The entire settlement is an easy to assemble mass of buildings meant only to act as a temporary dwelling for the population. VNTI doesn't recognize the designs of these spartan structures as even remotely Negation. Nor does she recognize the population of humans that occupy the streets and buildings of this outpost. It doesn't take long for the cowled woman to realize that she isn't on a conquered world, but is actually on some type of human colony. Her brother either sent her to the wrong world, and considering how VNTI feels he had ruined their mission on Planet M this wouldn't suprise her, or the Negation failed to conquer all of the Matrix Quadrant.
So far none of the locals have noticed VNTI's presence, since they all seem occupied with their various tasks, which means that this is some sort of labor colony. But this ignorance of her arrival will soon change, since VNTI will need to get these humans to surrender whatever communications technology they have to her so she can contact a Negation ship and get off of this planet. Soon the people of this city will either help an enemy of their people or learn why VNTI and her kind are one of the most deadly enemy to the Matrix Quadrant.**

Minity
07-29-2004, 06:50 PM
A couple Minity angels fly through the universe, pickingup secrets, and notice a powerful Negation energy signature...and when they try and get close...they quickly alert Minity and LM, of what they see...

Lawbringer VNTI
07-29-2004, 07:52 PM
((I'm sorry about the length of this post, but I was feeling unually descriptive. :whaat: ))

*One hour ago...*

**Lt. Campreson of the colonial malitia gazes through the small targeting screen mounted on his electro-pulse rifle. He, along with two dozen equally armed citezens of the Matrix botanical harvester colony, stand at the front gate of the communications array tower. The tower is several dozen stories tall and its base, along with the guarded front gate, rests on the bottom of a circular shaped chasm. This deep massive hole in the stone ground acts to conceal most of the tower that stands in its center. There is only fifty meters of empty air seperating the surface of the metallic tower and the rock walls of this round canyon. The entire chasm acts to conceal all but the very top of tower. The entire concealed structure acts as a giant communications antenna, which the colony uses to stay in contact with the rest of the Matrix Quadrant, or at least they would if they weren't ordered to maintain radio silence due to the war. And due to the protection provided by the stone that surounds it the tower is also the most fortified place in the colony.
This is where nearly all of the survivors from the outpost are hiding. Lt. Campreson and the e.p. rifle armed men and women that stand guard at the towers gate are the ones that volenteered to fight the female Lawbringer if she manages to come all the way down the canyon to get here. Although Campreson wouldn't be suprised if she managed to do just that. Since she arrived a day ago she has killed dozens of colonists. She's battled and defeated 24 Agent class gaurdians, which are standard protection assigned for a colony this size. She then all but obliterated the colony militia, which banded together shortly after the Matrix Quadrant was attacked by the Negation. The colony would be all but cut off from the Quadrant in order to better hide its presence and so the colonists had to find ways of defending themselves. Aside from the militia the colonists also assembled four A.P.U. class mech's, which are currently fighting the female Lawbringer at the top of the chasm above. Lt. Campreson can hear the heavy caliber machine guns of the mechs as the sound echos its way through the canyon that rests between the stone chasm walls and the metal walls of the tower. Occassionally tearing of metal and screams of horribly injured, or could it be dying, A.P.U. pilots can be heard. By the time the last of the machine gun fire dies down and the screams of some unfortunate mech pilot also fades away Campreson and his fellow gate guards look up towards the top of the chasm. Campreson tightens his grip on his rifle. The sudden and ominous silence is almost as horrible to endure as the sounds of the Lawbringer single handedly massacring four powerful mechs and their unfortunate pilots.
The terrible silence ends with the grinding of metal against stone from the mouth of the chasm as one of the large A.P.U.'s is shoved into the canyon. There is an increasing whistling sound as the mech limply falls down the hieght of the chasm. This is followed by the deafening crash of the machine landing on the stone floor and then the sound of metallic components spraying out from the terribly damaged mech. The attention of the two dozen colonists is focused on the twisted mass of metal that had once been the last line of defence between them and the murderous Lawbringer. They don't even notice VNTI leaping into the mouth of the canyon and falling in persuit of the A.P.U. that she had tossed down here. Lt. Campresone curses himself for not paying attention when he spots the pale woman falling towards them. He quickly brings up his rifle, says a silent prayer to Lord Mattson, and opens fire on the leather clad Lawbringer. While falling VNTI gracefully twists and easily avoids the stream of electricity fired by the man's rifle. She dodges the other attacks from the other gate guardians just as easily. Eventually her fall ends with her landing on the crashed mech. Her feet land softly on the twisted remains of one of the machines hydrolic motors while one of her gloved fists comes smashing down on the large canister that houses the mech's ammunition supply. The pressure on the A.P.U.'s unused ammo causes explosive material in the catriges of the hundreds of bullets to explode. This causes the bullets to shread through the ammo pack as their shot out and into the group of colonists that guard the gate. Hundreds of high caliber rounds tears the brave men and woman to shreds. Lt. Campreson dies with his weapon in his hands.
Once the guardians of the tower's front gate are dead VNTI hops off of the wreckage of the A.P.U. and casually walks towards the entrance of the communications tower. She knows that inside she'll find the rest of the cowering colonists. But more importantly she'll find the technology needed to call for a Negation ship to take her home.**

Lawbringer VNTI
07-29-2004, 08:42 PM
((I did it again. :whaat: ))

*Fifteen minutes ago...*

**Junior technician Valez stands in front of the barracaded door to the central control chamber deep within the communications tower. All along the walls of this machine filled room are the frightened survivors of the colony. Any one who was unable to fight was brought here to hide, while everyone who could fight was placed between here and the front gate. They were armed with whatever weapons they could find and meant to fight off the Lawbringer as best they can. It's Valez's job to single handedly activate the towers communications systems, which had been shut off so the energy used by the towere couldn't be detected by the Negation. Valez, if he doesn't let the fifty something crying children, horribly injured or otherwise combat ineffective occupants of this room distract him, estimates that he will be able to activate the towers systems and call for help in about fifteen minutes, but that's only if the gods have decided to bestow upon him an unusual amount of luck.
The young technician quickly rushes around the room and activates various machines and boots up several computer control consoles. These tasks normally took eight or nine people to perform, but those people were out in the halls of the tower most likely being torn apart by the Lawbringer. Valez shudders when he hears someone scream in the halls outside of this room. The shudder passes but part of it remains in his hands in the form of fearful shaking. Despite his body giving in to the building terror he continues trying to activate the communications systems. If he can call for help then the surviving colonists might have a chance. Unfortunately Valez's hard work is all for nothing.
The only door to this chamber, which had been welded shut and blocked by any heavy peice of furniture not bolted down, is kicked in by a single black leather booted foot. The heavy metal door, as well as most of the door frame it was welded to, collapses under the blow. The furniture barracade flies across the room and smashes into some machinery. Valez leaps back and stares at the open door with wide eyes. He, along with the other conscious colonists in the room, watch in absolute terror as Lawbringer VNTI walks into the room. Her statuesque body moves gracefully as she walks inside of the control chamber. Her ruby lips are set in a sadistic grin as she approaches Valez. One of the teenagers closest to the opened doorway decides to take his chances and runs towards the exit. Without even looking at the fleeing boy VNTI reaches for a pen in Valez's shirt pocket and throws the item at the teenager. The pen is thrown with the force of a bullet and ends the escape attempt and the boys life in an instant. As if she were casting down irrefutable laws VNTI begins to speak to the fearful humans around her, but she faces Valez as if this were directed mostly at him.**

Anyone that tries to escape will die.
You- *Reads Valez's name tag.* -Valez, will activate the communications technology of this tower.
If you do not do this I will kill one of those- *Points at the group of fifty colonists.* -every five seconds until you begin work.
Once the tower is activated- *VNTI reaches to the medallion on her throat and pulls out a small data chip from it. She then tosses the chip to Valez, who catches and looks at it.* -you will input the communications frequency stored in that chip. I will then contact my people and eventually I will leave this pittiful world and be among those that have earned the right to be in my presence.

**The pale woman then turns around and walks over to a chair that is bolted to the floor and next to a cluttered work station. Before sitting down on the chair she tears a Matrix Quadrant banner off of a near by wall. She sits down on the chair, puts her feet up on the work station and uses the banner to wipe blood off of her boots. Valez stands in place. He's frozen with terror. He's never been in a situation like this. He doesn't know what to do. He's terrified that if he does something this woman will kill him just like she's killed so many others this day. He's just spent five seconds frozen in fear. In order to make him aware that he's spent five seconds not doing what he was ordered to do VNTI kicks a wrench off of the cluttered work station. She hits the wrench with enough force to send it flying across the room and impales an old man in the chest. Several of the colonists scream at the latest death. VNTI returns to cleaning off her boot and casually speaks to Valez.**

You have five more seconds to get to work.

**The technician looks at the dead man and then at the terrified faces of the others. Reality sets in and Valez runs across the room and begins working once again. He's once again trying to activate the tower in order to save the lives of everyone in this room.**

*Now...*

Minity
07-29-2004, 11:13 PM
the couple of angels flock to where the Lawbringers energy signature is...and when they move close enough they are quickly wrapped in Minity veil of Privacy...meaning these are some of the strongest telepathic angels in Minitys army...they scan the area and all of the people native to the matrix quadrant to quickly learn what happens, and soon one of them teleports to Minitys exact location to alert her of the danger...

Minity
07-29-2004, 11:19 PM
Minity soon appears on the planet and sends out the healthy portion of her army to scour the city for any survivors...

Minity the sends a pillar of blue fire, directly through the middle of the communicatiuons tower...any civilians touched by the fire are secretly teleported away, even though it looks as if they are incinerated...Minity then slowly walks into the tower as many angels begin frantically flocking around trying ot grab as many survivors as possible...

Mattson
07-30-2004, 05:56 AM
Via a small com portal

If you need help, just ask. I think the shock is wearing off because I wasn't aware I could hurt this much and not scream. I can stick with monitor and low level teleporting and not have everything spin but you might be on your own.

Minity
07-30-2004, 09:22 AM
Minity blows LM a kiss...

id love it if you watched...besides, I feel I can handle anything right now!

Lawbringer VNTI
07-30-2004, 09:24 AM
**While waiting for the technician to complete his task VNTI was entertaining her hostages by talking about her favorite subject, herself. The Lawbringer isn't talking to anyone specific or for an actual purpose other than to hear her own voice. While casually sitting on the chair with her feet propped up she concludes her tale.**

-and so you see the Planet M failure was entirely the fault of my incompetant brother. If he hadn't given that animal the power of a Lawbringer I would have easily broken him in half before he could-

**The machine filled chamber is suddenly filled with blue fire. VNTI leaps up from the chair she reclined on and lunges across the room to avoid being touched by the fiery column. Within moments the flames fade and the colonists are gone. The pale Lawbringer shrieks out in anger over what seems like the destruction of the only one that could get her in contact with her people. The cowled woman turns to face Minity as the First enters the room. VNTI clenches her finsts and sneers at the blonde woman.**

That was a mistake. I was going to go home and your ignorance will keep me on this pittiful world longer than I want. I will have no choice but to spend this extra time making you pay for your mistake.

Minity
07-30-2004, 09:30 AM
Minity giggles as she flips her hair and places a hand on her hip...

I dont believe you particularly know who your dealing with...and isnt your kind supposed to be ugly...ooo, that must be why you where that hideous black mask...

while Minity speaks she telepathically tries to pick away at VNTIs brain, hoping to make her vulnerable to psionic attacks...

Lawbringer VNTI
07-30-2004, 09:56 AM
**VNTI seems unaware of the First's probe into her mind. What Minity finds is that the Lawbringer's thoughts dwell mostly on herself. In fact the pale woman's omni-sight is usually focused on herself, so she can see herself. But she also stays aware of her surroundings and opponent. VNTI smugly replies to the First's taunting while slowly walking around her.**

I wear my cowl because the the likes of you are not worthy enough to look upon my true face. I am the embodiment of perfection. Allow me to demonstrate how perfect I am.

**The moment she is done speaking the Lawbringer leaps into action. She lunges forward and tries to deliver a lightning quick kick to the First's abdomen.**

Minity
07-30-2004, 11:14 AM
Much to easily, VNTIs attack reaches Minity as the force of the kick causes her to crash through the wall of the tower and seeming disapeer...and then suddenly, another being appears in the room with VNTI...one that happens to looks identical to the vain Lawbringer...after a few seconds, 2 more slowly appear and all 3 begin prancing in circles around the real Lawbringer...

Lawbringer VNTI
07-30-2004, 03:27 PM
**The sight of these three duplicates of herself confuses VNTI's omni-sight, which is showing her a total of four images of herself. The Lawbringer quickly recovers from the brief disorientation and focuses on the dopplegangers. To the pale woman each of the prancing replicas is a mockery. No matter how precisely they were made they aren't perfect copies from VNTI's point of view. A nose that's just a micrometer off center. Fingernails that aren't the correct length. Clothes that doesn't fit exactly as her own. The Lawbringer even notices the imprecise finger prints. VNTI knows every small detail of herself and no matter how well made these things are they can't match every miniscule detail. And to the Lawbringer that makes them hideous monstrosities that causes her to give in to a beserker rage. She lunges towards the nearest duplicate and reaches out in an attempt to tear the copies head off of her body.**

Minity
07-30-2004, 05:27 PM
As VNTI lunges toward her copy, Minitys fist suddenly appears as she punches VNTI in the face, with enough force to throw her across the room...the dopplengars soon fade and only Minity is left on the other side of the room, waiting to see what the Lawbringer will do next...

Lawbringer VNTI
07-30-2004, 06:40 PM
**VNTI is taken by suprise and the punch sends her sailing across the chamber. She manages to recover quickly enough to roll and land before she could smash into the wall behind her. Once her feet are back on solid ground the Lawbringer sprints over to a metal support beam and tears it free of the floor and cieling it is welded to. VNTI runs at Minity and swings the five meter long I-beam at the blonde. While trying to hit her enemy the cowled woman furiously yells at her enemy.**

All of you First are the same! Taunts, trickery and illusions! You're all a race of cowards! How your race of frightened animals managed to survive this long is beyond me.

Minity
07-30-2004, 07:16 PM
Minity sends an explosion of fire into VNTI as she is quickly hit by the metal beam...she lands on the ground, holds out her hand and begins trying to take hold of VNTIs mind...while sending in messages of her own...

I have never been beaten in a battle by anything less than a First...and you will not be the first to do so!!! :evil:

Lawbringer VNTI
07-30-2004, 08:37 PM
**VNTI has to drop the metal beam in order to avoid the brunt of the flame attack. The Lawbringer's lightning quick reflexes allows her to dodge most of the fiery assault and only suffer burns on her back and left shoulder. They're nonfatal burns and will heal in a few hours, but its still agonizingly painful markings of imperfection. The pale woman is about to retaliate by trying to tear off the First's face but the sudden mental intrusion makes all except a backwards stagger impossible. VNTI takes several shaky steps away from her enemy as Minity's psychic forces intrude upon her mind. While she tries to summon the will to fight off the mental attack VNTI mutters to the First through gritted teeth.**

Get out of my head, witch! I- *Her breathing becomes labored as the mental struggle begins to take its toll on her, but VNTI still continues to fight.* I can see why you would- you would- *The Lawbringer takes a moment to lean against the wall she just backed up into before trying to continue talking and attempt to resist Minity.* -you would want to be in my head- urgh- it gets you out of that hideous form that you wear-

**VNTI would back up the insult with smug laughter but she is too preoccupied with the First's presence in her mind.**

Minity
07-30-2004, 09:30 PM
Minity pushes even harder when VNTI begins to speak...

I would only know how perfect you really are without your mask...so take it off...now!!

Minity then sends the only two angels accomponying her closer to VNTI...they pull out daggers and begin burning symbols of Minitys sun into her body...

Lawbringer VNTI
07-30-2004, 10:06 PM
**VNTI screams out in pain as the angels burn her. Her own gloved hands move against her will. The raise towards the black leather mask. Every part of VNTI struggles against the mental commands that are crashing through her psyche. The continued agony from her angellic torturerers makes it impossible for the Lawbringer to build up any kind of defence against the First.
And so VNTI stops struggling to regain control of her arms and concentrates on her legs. She leaps up and over the angels and First that are hurting her. The moment the burned woman lands she begins running forward. Within a matter of seconds the pale Lawbriger has ran across the room, through the far wall and is running through the neighboring chamber. Her desperate escape takes her through several more rooms, not to mention the walls between them, before she makes it out of the tower. Her ballistic speeds carries her towards the stone wall of the canyon that sheaths the metal communications tower. THrough an intense feat of will power VNTI manages to slam both of her hands into the stone wall and imbed them within the hard surface. Her hands are momentarily trapped in the stone wall outside of the tower and so they are prevented from removing the Lawbringer's cowl.**

Minity
07-30-2004, 10:14 PM
Minity's jaw drops as she watches the Lawbringer run for the metal tower...her 2 angels move next to her and she whispers to them...

It must be Negation energy...it tends to drive people insane!

o well...

Minity leaps into the air and teleports to the top of the tower where VNTI has imbedded herself, she looks down at her and says...

Now was that really necessary...? I simply would like to grace my eyes with perfection...although i do that everyday by looking in the mirror

Minity sighs and smiles at the Lawbringer as her angels appear next to Minity and begin moving closer toward VNTI...

Mattson
07-30-2004, 10:22 PM
:wub: That makes me even more attracted to you, Min. Now give this egotistical domi a :chairtwak:

Lawbringer VNTI
07-30-2004, 10:36 PM
**VNTI pushes her hands further into the stone wall as she slowly recovers from the psychic attack. She hears what Minity says and this replaces the need to recover with the need to destroy her enemy. The Lawbringer then lifts up her arms with as much inhuman strength as she can summon.The wall of the canyon, which surrounds the tower, begins to crack. The Lawbringer tears away a massive boulder, easily weighing several tons, out of the wall and hurls it at Minity. While the bus sized stone projectile flies at the First VNTI screams at her enemy.**

You are, and will forever be, unworthy!!!

Minity
07-30-2004, 10:41 PM
Minity blows LM another kiss as VNTI throws the boulder with such anger that Minity has no time to dodge it...the boulder slams into her body and nearly knocks her sensless, but instead of falling to the ground, Minity grabs onto it...and just when the massive rock is about to leave the atmosphere...Minity puts a gigantic saddle on it and lights it on fire...riding it like a meteorite aimed directly at VNTI...and just before it reaches the ground, Minity flips off and floats in the air to watch what happens!

Mattson
07-31-2004, 01:05 AM
Maybe I should hold back on the flirting while combat is going on.

Forget the vision of radience on the mechanical bull, one on a giant rock will do just fine.

Lawbringer VNTI
07-31-2004, 03:44 PM
**With her psychic based omni-sight VNTI is able to see the boulder and First as they fly upward and throughout the return trip back to the planet. Her awareness of the massive meteors location as well as her inhuman speed allows her to leap upward at just the right moment in order to avoid colliding with the boomeranged attack. The pale Lawbringer lunges completely over the boulder as its impact with the ground causes a large explosion. The explosion sends out fiery chunks of stone shrapnel which cuts and burns VNTI in several places, but the Lawbringer manages to ignore the new injuries as she focuses on where her bound has carried her towards, where Minity hovers. As her leap carries her to the floating First VNTI lashes out with a powerful kick aimed at the blondes chin.**

Minity
07-31-2004, 07:06 PM
[i]Minity takes the brunt of the attack by quickly plaing the palm of her hands in front of her chin, she then catches VNTIs foots and flips around in the...because of the force she flies backward for a moment and then cretes a fiery broad sword...she then quickly lashes toward VNTI...

Lawbringer VNTI
08-01-2004, 03:27 PM
**VNTI manages to twist out of the way to avoid the First's blazing sword. Unfortunately the Lawbringer has no means of staying in the air and with the momentum of her leap spent she begins to fall towards the ground.**

Minity
08-01-2004, 06:23 PM
Minity flies down toward VNTI and before she can reach her she stops and extends her arm, and while moving it across the sky, she unleashes 2 waves of fire...

Lawbringer VNTI
08-01-2004, 07:45 PM
**Since her opponent launches the fire attack while VNTI is in a freefall the Lawbringer is unable to dodge. Instead the pale woman curls up into a ball and tries to endure the intense heat. Her pale yellowish flesh on her back, shoulders and arms begins to burn into a grey mass of charred and blistered tissue. VNTI shreiks in pain up until her balled up form crashes into the ground bellow. Once the burned Lawbringer impacts the stone ground bellow her limbs immediately spring out and she leaps out of the way of any further fire. VNTI performs several complex flips in order to avoid more fire. The injured Lawbringer stops the series of acrobatics in order to lift a fist sized stone from the ground and hurl it Minty. After that single projectile is sent , with the force and speed of a fired cannon ball, the Lawbringer reaches for another and hurls that. VNTI is soon throwing a dozen rocks at Minity with super human speed.**

Minity
08-01-2004, 09:19 PM
Minity quickly dodges the first rock...but barely, she watches fly into the sky and as she turns around, another rock hits her square in the jaw...and when more begin flying toward her, she lets out a quiet scream and soon falls to the ground...she isnt far from VNTI, but with her head being hit more than once she has to regain focus...so she puts up her veil of privacy and telepathically yells...

BREAK THIS WENCH!!!

Lawbringer VNTI
08-02-2004, 08:40 AM
**VNTI throws another stone at Minity but this one is smashed into peices when it hits the veil of privacy. The Lawbringer spends a moment looking at her unreachable enemy and then she turns around and runs away with a burst of super speed. Within seconds she is back inside of the central control room of the communications tower. She runs up to the control panel that Valez was working on last. The pale woman's burned hands move at inhuman speed while she tries to finish the technicians work and call for help. As much as VNTI would like to make Minity pay she wants to preserve herself even more.**

Minity
08-02-2004, 02:44 PM
Minity watches in amazment as VNTI sprints away...she tries to quickly focus her telepathy and while she does this, she adjusts her nose and shoulder...putting them back in place...she then masks her prescence from VNTI and her omni-sight, while quietly teleporting behind her...

she then creates a Psychic sword and plunges directly into VNTIs skull...hoping to fry her brain...

Lawbringer VNTI
08-02-2004, 05:37 PM
**When the mentally formed blade passes through the black mask that conceals the Lawbringer's head Minity recieves a feedback jolt of psychic energy. The First gains a glimpse at what VNTI hides beneath her mask. She can see a mass of pure psychic light. All who see this light have their minds seized by every memory, dream, emotion, instinct and any other part of their psyche that is tied to beauty, in all of its forms. This leaves the individual in a catatonic state of pure bliss. Even conscious thought is impossible while their minds are overwhelmed by this light. VNTI wears her cowl to hide this psychic light that makes up the top half of her head. To her seeing her whole face is an honor that very few are worthy of.
Minity's psychic blade acts as a conduit for this light in order to give her a hint of what the Lawbringer hides and so she doesn't feel the effects of the light. Nor does she destroy the Lawbringer's mind with the attack. The psychic blade does send out waves of intense pain throughout every nerve in the Lawbringer's body. Despite the incredible agony VNTI instinctively twisted around and tried to deliver a spin kick to who ever attacked her. This is all of the movement she is capable of since most of her body soon falls victim to a pain induced seizure.
Meanwhile the control panel that the burned Lawbringer had been working on begins to beep as the communications tower sends out a signal on the Negation frequency that VNTI had inputted into the system.**

Minity
08-02-2004, 07:40 PM
Minity is amazed at the psychic light that VNTI hides...but it is quickly intereupted as her body is slammed into the wall...she hits her head as a piece of the ceiling falls on top of her...she sends a pulse wave of fire through the air to move anythign away as she grabs her temples trying to stop the pounding in her head...

Lawbringer VNTI
08-02-2004, 08:21 PM
**With the psychic blade removed from her head the incredible agony fades away but VNTI is still left weakened by the attack. The Lawbringer's burnt hands reach out to grab onto a near by control panel in order to prevent herself from collapsing. After a minute of labored breathing the pale woman speaks to her enemy. VNTI needs this break in order to give her accelerated healing a chance to repair some of her recent injuries.**

I'm not sure what you gain from this fight, First. I can see that you are injured and so I have to wonder what do you get by trying to stop me from going home. Is it jealousy? Or vengence? Why must you annoy me so much?

Minity
08-02-2004, 09:54 PM
Minity holds her head...

Why would I allow you to go home...your kind invaded my universe, you threaten the little people my kind has sworn to protect...and you boast superiority over me...yet you have not defeated me...also...when you do go home, what is going to stop you from coming back?...and why do you claim to have prefect beauty...your perfection comes from a psionic light that tricks people into thinking they are witnessing perfection...and then forcing them into a catatonic bliss...and when they are blinded by your light...they can not even compliment your perfection...I have been marveled at, worshiped, and praised by millions for my beauty alone...add in my stregnth and everyworld in this universe has willingly worshiped me in some way...can your people say the same for you?

Minity then thinks to herself..."answer my questions so once my head stops spinning...I will fry your brain!"...

Mattson
08-03-2004, 05:44 AM
Alters his vision to observe the communications frequency used by the lawbringer. This way the Quadrant has a means of easedropping in case of a return.

Communications meltdown, Omega One. Quadrant code Epsilon 7.

The lights in the building shift to red and in a calm voice. "Communications center will release an EMP in 30 seconds." The blast would fry any active devices in the com center but leave it structurally unharmed.

(Q, the message will get out but LM is frying the system to cover the fact he has the frequency and prevent further communications.)

Lawbringer VNTI
08-03-2004, 08:22 AM
((Understood, LM. Just keep in mind that it's only VNTI's personal comm frequency that LM is getting.))

**VNTI only needed a few more minutes to recover enough to continue the fight, so despite how much she wants to lunge at the First and make her pay for every small insult the Lawbringer restrains herself and continues their dialogue.**

Only millions worship you? And you're satisfied with that? Hmph, at home I've had billions drop to their knees and praise my beauty. Entire galaxies have worshipped me. And that was without my true face. Which out of ignorance you call a lie, but is actually a glory beyond your comprehension.
And you don't need to be afraid, First. I am only on this planet because of the incompetance of my brother and once I am free of this pittiful world I will never return to its unworthy soil.

Minity
08-03-2004, 02:59 PM
you truly are insane...billions drop to their knees because they fear you and your kind...and your beauty is psionic manipulation, nothing more...I said willingly worship...

but enough talk...

Minity stands as her eyes begin to flare...she soon re-takes hold of VNTI's mind and then slowly runs a small metal dagger across VNTIs face...she then quickly backs away and begins whispering a spell to permanetly scar her face...

((she'll lose alot of her grip on VNTI's mind, so if she can get past the pain and/or you dont want the scar there, just interupt the spell))

Lawbringer VNTI
08-03-2004, 05:28 PM
**VNTI falls back and against the control panel behind her as she is assaulted by psionic forces once again. The pale woman manages to let out a pained scream as her mental defences are still weak from the psychic blade attack and provide no protection now. When she feels the mental pressure weakening VNTI tightens her grip on the control panel and rips it off of the ground. Sparks and broken components fall out of the damaged base of the machine as the Lawbringer throws it at the First. The strain of throwing the heavy console leaves the pale woman unable to stand and so she falls down to her hands and knees. She desperately tries to put up some resistance to the psychic forces that still tear through her psyche.**

((Since a scarred face will mean making a new avatar I vote "no thanks". ;) ))

Minity
08-03-2004, 05:37 PM
((PM back at ya!))

Minity
08-03-2004, 05:48 PM
While Minity holds onto VNTI with her psionic powers and mutters her spell, she is suddenly hit by the control panel that VNTI has thrown at her...she is then smashed threw the wall she was thrown into previously...

Lawbringer VNTI
08-03-2004, 06:16 PM
**The pain suddenly stops and VNTI realizes that her desperate attack had hit its target. She rises onto her unsteady feet and takes a few steps towards where Minity was slammed to. The burned and weakened Lawbringer stops and picks up a meter long metal rod that had been knocked loose from some machinery. With something to beat her opponent with the somewhat dazed woman runs out to where the First is with a burst of speed. After managing to stop without collapsing VNTI swings the rod at the head of her blonde enemy.**

This ends now!

Minity
08-03-2004, 06:29 PM
While Minity lies on the ground, VNTI quickly moves toward her to swing the pole down on her head, but right before the pole connects Minitys angels fly down, slamming their feet into VNTIs chest, throwing her back...

Minity quickly gets up and limps while sprinting over to where VNTI was thrown...she creates another psychic knife and plunges it into the lawbringers mind...however this time, she is prepared for the visions that accompany her invasion of VNTIs mind, so Minity uses her telepathy to force VNTI to see the visions instead...including her own psychic light...and when that leaves her in a catatonic state for however brief a moment...Minity removes her knife and creates a real one...

Your right...it does end now...

Minity smiles as she begins to plunge the knife down towards VNTIs skull...

Lawbringer VNTI
08-03-2004, 06:57 PM
**The psychic blade fuses with the power of VNTI's light of beauty, which feeds power into the blade and maintains it even if Minity no longer uses it. This makes the bliss filled catatonic state of the Lawbringer perminent until someone can remove the blade of psionic power. This also makes the pale woman helpless to stop the First's attack. Fortunately for VNTI she is consumed by an intense flash of energy that teleports her off of the planet and out of the path of Minity's knife.**

*Five minutes earlier...*

**The signal sent by VNTI, despite its short broadcast time, reached a Negation radio. A single two passenger space craft that was passing near the colony world detected the signal and their onboard computer identified it as Lawbringer VNTI's personal channel. This small ship was one of the hundreds of scouting craft that was sent out to search for the concealed Matrix Quadrant after the last Negation attack. The pilot, Commander Vrouh, and navigator, ensign Bennith, on the ship were just about to activate their one time use jump-gate and make their way to the nearest Negation outpost in order to find out what happened to the carrier class warship that was meant to pick them up, but VNTI's signal stopped those plans. A quick scan revealed the energy pattern of an extremely powerful First and a weakened and possibly injured Lawbringer. While Vrouh brought them closer to the colony world the Bennith went to work modifying the emergency teleporting unit, which is only meant to teleport the pilot and navigator out of the ship in case of an emergaency. He desperately works to modify it to pick up the Lawbringer. As soon as the teleporter was modified for the task the Bennith performed one final act of loyalty to the Negation empire. Their ship only has enough room for two passengers. Vrouh will be needed to fly the ship to the Negation outpost before the First can attack. And so the Bennith exits the vessel and sacrifices himself to the cold void of space so VNTI can live.
As the tear filled eyes of the Vrouh watched his comrade and friend float away to a suffocating death he flipped a switch and activated the modified teleporter. Within moments Lawbringer VNTI appears in the navigator's seat in a flash of energy. The pilot gives the obviously injured and completely immobile woman a quick glance before he turns his attention to the ship's controls. He flies away from the colony world at top speed. When the small vessel is far enough away from the planet the pilot activates the jump-gate and flies through. Moments later the gate and the ship that flew through it vanish. The only evidence of its presence is the loyal corpse of Bennith floating in the vacuum.**

Minity
08-04-2004, 09:56 AM
Minity brings her knife down when VNTI is suddenly teleported away...her knife slams into the ground and immidiately, Minity knows what has occured...she looks around,and telepathically alerts the people of this planet that it is now safe for them to come out of hiding...she looks at her angels and all 3 of them teleport away to Minitys planet...

Pyro
10-13-2004, 05:42 PM
Pyro appeared on the planet bordering the Matrix Quadrant grinning. *SG would meet his doom soon enough. *Though Pyro couldn't set foot inside the Quadrant without being attacked, he had sent out a telepathic message to someone who could.
Sitting down on a neaby stone he stroked his chin. :twisted: * ... *Waiting for his mercenary-assassin to arrive.

Fetch
10-14-2004, 07:52 PM
**Enter the cold-blooded killer.
With his negotiations on the planet Q’Guer running far longer than he’d like Fetch finds that he has time to answer the call of a potential client. Unlike other methods of teleportation the assassin’s high tech armor allows him to arrive to this abandoned colony world with neither a sound or a spark of light to announce his presence. Fetch merely materializes before Pyro. The three glowing blue eyes of the armored man’s face plate stares at this First for a moment before Fetch makes a move. His gauntlet covered hands reach up and removes the helmet. He holds the helmet under his arms. The assassin is a bald man in his forties. His face is covered in lines and wrinkles earned through a lifetime of war and hardship. His eyes are cold and uncaring.**

I am Fetch. I assume you have contacted me because you have a job. My starting price is one hundred thousand barter-creds and will increase depending on the difficulty of the assignment.

Pyro
10-15-2004, 12:54 PM
((Qwar, just thought I'd let you know, the link in your sig didn't work for me. :oops: ))

Pyro grinned.
I'll pay anything to get the job done. *Payment is no problem at all.
Closing his eyes, he projected his thoughts into Fetch's mind, telepathically briefing the mercenary.
*This is SG. *Half-Blood son of the First, BiGator5. *His power is along the lines of manipulating and controlling light structures. *He has hidden inside the Matrix Quadrant, under the protection of this man: *Lord Mattson, another First. *I am wanted there due to the fact that I charged in there looking for his head before. *You, on the other hand should have no trouble slipping in. *If you do need a deversion, however... *I can provide one. *Your mission is clear: *Kill him and bring me the Half-Blood's head. *:twisted: *

Fetch
10-17-2004, 05:40 PM
**The assassin stumbles back a few steps. Having another in his mind is a disturbing and uncomfortable process for Fetch. *He quickly recovers and assimilates the information. The bald man grunts as he examines the mission.**

The target is a First. He’s hiding inside one of the mightiest star empires. And he’s being guarded by the god-emperor of that empire.
The price is eighteen million barter-creds, transferred into an account that I have on the Roudabout space station.
I require the distraction and some bait to lure the target.

**Fetch puts his helmet back on and calls up some charts of the Matrix Quadrant on his optical system. He quickly reviews the information on the Quadrant’s worlds.**

I’ll lure the target to Neo Glade. Once he’s there you can set off your distraction to keep the Quadrant’s protectors busy. Then I’ll deliver this man’s head to you at a place of your choosing.

Random Character
10-19-2004, 03:37 PM
A robotic spider roughly the size of a large dog scuttled onto the scene and from its eyes shown the face of a middleaged, oeverweight man.

Perhaps I can assist you. I am Minister Geroff. There is a growing faction of unsatisfied peoples in the Quadrant who find that having a god emereor is not worth the cost. You gentlemen seem of competent natures and don't want to conquer the region so I thought I could discreetly aid you.

Pyro
10-22-2004, 07:35 PM
Pyro grinned eagerly:
Now this is a welcomed surprise.
What kind of forces can you contribute? :twisted:

Then, remembering Fetch he said:
The money is not a problem. *I'll be willing to pay half now, and half when the job is complete.
And he may be First-blood, but that mutt is not of MY race!! :evil: * He's impure and filthy!!! :mad:

Fetch
10-22-2004, 08:11 PM
**Fetch glances at the man being displayed by the machine. The assassin doesn't like working with revolutionaries, they have the nasty habit of forgeting their debts if they gain their desired power or simply end up dead. Either way they're unreliable when it's time to get paid. But since the First has assured payment the armored man decides to hear the strangers offer. At the very least he'll make a distraction.
The three blue eyes of Fetch's helmet fall on Pyro as he explains what SG is.**

With all due respect, to you he's impure and filthy, but to me he's a superpowered pain in the neck. Lucky for you my aim makes me a pain in his neck, forehead and heart, for good measure.

Pyro
10-22-2004, 11:57 PM
Then it is decided. :twisted:
The job is yours. *Now... *About these revolutionaries...
What kind of firepower and numbers are you willing to bring to the table?
And how much of the Quadrant is still faithful to Mattson? :twisted:

Random Character
10-23-2004, 12:16 AM
A lot of men grew wealthy as a result of the chaos of the war. Ambition and ruthlessness were deirable traits when the First were occupied elsewhere. So about much of the council would like to handle things ourselves. Only a few truely insightful people are taking steps now. Secretly, I assist the arms smugglers who have been growing in power despite official investigation. Their criminal numbers are decent but they are not direct fighters. I can use them to provide your men with Negation weapons *and equipment to shift the blame elsewhere as well as arrange for some security and defense problems to occur while you attack to reduce the odds against you.

As a show of good faith, the deactivation codes for the vikingbots is dry spell omega. That will purge their systems and cause complete shut down. After that, you will only have the active personal to worry about and with a fully detailed map, you should be able to reach the control center and disable it or seize control and issue a standdown. That should leave you with very few enemies there.

Fetch
10-24-2004, 04:46 PM
**Fetch shakes his head at what the broadcasted individual says.**

If it's all the same to you I'd rather use my own weapons. My rail gun can fire a spent uranium round at several times the speed of sound and through most common, and a few uncommon, forms of shielding.

**The assassin turns to look at his employer.**

Am I expected to also follow this man's plan to disable the quadrants Viking bots? I have no problem with that, I just want you to know that sabotage is an additional fifteen thousand to my fee.

Pyro
10-26-2004, 10:10 PM
Pyro grinned.
Don't bother yourself with these plans Fetch. *They are not of your concern. *You just do what you do best and make sure I get the half-bloods head on a platter. *Minister Geroff and his companions will help me provide the distraction that you need.
Now minister... *It seems you have plenty of weaponary at your disposal, but not enough man-power to use it... *Allow me to step in. :twisted:

Then, appearing behind them formed a massive gateway, spiraling and shifting. *It was several miles in diameter, and, as they watched, ships of all shapes and sizes began to pur through the gate.

As a god, I can proudfully say I've gathered... *a "following."
Let's see just how much this "Mattson" can stand up against, shall we? :twisted:

Random Character
10-27-2004, 09:47 PM
The image of the Minister nodded.

Oh, yes. That should do nicely. I can arrange for the weapons to be deleivered here in a day.

Fetch
10-28-2004, 05:15 PM
**Fetch uses his neural link with his armor to begin a countdown to on his helmets internal clock. So he can keep track how long he has until he can strike. He then speaks to Pyro.**

This just leaves the bait, boss. We need to lure SG to where I'll be.

Pyro
10-29-2004, 03:41 PM
Pyro stroked his chin thoughtfully.
Good point. *From what I know of the Half-Blood, he will force himself into the middle of the conflict.
This will make it very difficult for your assassination...
Unless...
Pyro paused as the most massive ship in his fleet pulled through the gate.
He grinned, then turned back to the mortal.
I may just have an idea. :twisted:
Looking at the council member for a moment he said:
No offense, mortal, but you may use this time while we plan to move your forces into position.
Turning his back to the hologram he pulled Fetch aside, whispering his plan into the mercenary's ear.

Random Character
10-29-2004, 03:44 PM
None taken.I will begin movement of the weapons to here while you talk.

The halo image vanishes and the spider thing scuttles off.

Fetch
11-01-2004, 07:51 AM
**Fetch nods in agreement to what Pyro whispers to him. When the First is done outlining the plan the assassin responds.**

As long as you're paying you get to call the shots.

Pyro
11-06-2004, 02:29 PM
Pyro couldn't help but show how pleased he was.

It's simply plan A. *If it doesn't work, use your initiative. *I don't care how you do it, so long as you bring me his head. :twisted:

((LM, are we ready for the invasion? *Or do you want to wait until SG and Elixia have gotten into the thick of it?))

Mattson
11-06-2004, 05:35 PM
(I say wait. Given the large increase in First in the MQ at this time a move would be madness. Half of the Eylsian council is there at this time. Plus it lets Elixia and SG learn of things on their ends)

BigGator5
11-06-2004, 06:12 PM
Pyro, my friend...

*A puddle of water grew... upward. A figure begain to take shape and a very reptile-like First step toward Pyro.*

What are you up to?

Pyro
11-06-2004, 09:21 PM
As BiGator appeared behind Pyro, The First of Fire cringed.
As he turned to face the Lizard god he said:
Taking matters into my own hands.
Is that a problem?

BigGator5
11-06-2004, 09:36 PM
No, I don't have a problem. You know I encourage such actions. However half, if not most, of the council is now in the Matrix Quadrant. It will be ill-advised to attack anytime soon.

Plus, as you just heard, we are now under the arm of another Atlwaal-want-to-be. I am now on my way to the rest of the council to help in the war effort when I felt you here. Elysia is now in trouble and even your revenge must wait.

We could use people like you in the coming fight.

Pyro
11-06-2004, 09:43 PM
Pyro had sat on the side lines his entire existence. *He had remained "a secret" from most First, even though he was first amongst most of them. *He was done waiting around:
Are you trying to tell me what I can and cannot do!?!?! :mad:
I am Pyro of the original 7 First!!! :evil:
Do not tell me when I can or cannot have my revenge!!!
Pausing.
Besides... *If everyone truly is going to war, this sounds like the perfect time to attack. :twisted:

BigGator5
11-06-2004, 09:51 PM
Do so at you own risk. They are most likly at a highten state of alert and might think you are Qwaring or Lestat.

Just remember that if you attack now, I will be there and you'll also face me. There is a time and place for battle Pyro. Choose wisely and you might live long enough to kill SG at the perfect time.

Pyro
11-06-2004, 09:56 PM
Pyro choked on the words that came out of BG's mouth:
You'd fight ME!?!?! :mad:
Scowling he continued:
You're a fool to think they'd even allow you to fight along side them!!!! :evil:
Need I remind you that you're talking about the same fools you were just trying to destroy!?! :mad:

BigGator5
11-06-2004, 10:05 PM
Need I remind you that you're talking about the same fools you were just trying to destroy!?!

I would fight along side them for the good of Elysia! Since you have never lived among us, I don't think you will understand.

You don't have to be a part of this, but if you join us I have a surprise for you.

Pyro
11-06-2004, 10:28 PM
Don't try that "noble" garbage on me, Gator.
I know what you're really about.
One way or another, you think this will get you power.
Well, you know what I think? *I think you should take your "surprise" and show it to your new "friends." *As far as I'm concernced, you're just an obstacle now.

Don't get in my way. :evil:

BigGator5
11-06-2004, 10:36 PM
Very well, your loss. I will see you later Pyro...

*Gator then turn around.*

Hopfully, not on a battlefield.

*With the folding of space, he was gone...*

Fetch
11-15-2004, 09:04 AM
**Fetch stayed silent during the conversation of the two First. The assassin knew better than to interfere with them. Once BigGator leaves the armored man looks at Pyro.**

What's the plan now, boss. I've fought First before and every time its gone poorly for me. If I suprise SG I'll be able to get the job done, but with so many other First here I'm not so sure.