PDA

View Full Version : OOC [OOC] Abducted!

Pages : [1] 2

Meteoro
12-24-2006, 10:27 PM
Ooze asked me to plan something new to get things moving and also have something that could motivate old RPZ players (and new) to join. Considering it should be something that appeals basically any taste in genre and stuff, I've been working on a mix of ideas I had for other storylines that never launched and some stuff I saw on TV and movies. So, if you like, the concept is a mix of shows like 4400 and Taken, spiced with stuff from the movie The Island and even a couple of things from the Dr. Who series. Of course, I added a little something to make it original.

Anyway. Tomorrow I'll write the concept and add it in here. For now, this is just a teaser :twisted:. Oh, and the name of the game is: Abducted! (http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/viewtopic.php?p=12548#12548)

Gamma
12-25-2006, 12:49 AM
and even a couple of things from the Dr. Who series.

NO! NO! NOT THE D-WORD!

IGNORE THAT SERIES. IT IS ALL LIES AND PROPAGANDA ON THE PART OF THE GALLIFREYANS, ANYWAY.

gurglingooze
12-25-2006, 07:23 AM
Can I be Peet Townshend?

Meteoro
12-25-2006, 08:02 AM
Heehee, basically, you can be anyone. And the Dalek could be the evil assistan, too :twisted:.

Anyway, I'm going to write down the proposal. I'll do my best to keep it simple.

Meteoro
12-25-2006, 08:18 AM
((I will edit this post according to any changes or updates in basics of this game.))

Abducted!

The Concept:

There's this man (yet to be named) from the future with a very specific goal in mind. He has to prevent a catastrophe. And to do so, he will do anything within his power to change his timeline, no matter who he has to destroy or who he has to help. His M.O. is to abduct people, creatures, even entire families from different locations and time frames, and he will take them to an island located in between time and space where he will perform different activities on them, whether to maim them, kill them or to motivate them to become leading figures or heroes.

The setting:

The island is yet to be named. It is located in between time and space and only this man coming from the future can open a gateway to lead them in or out. The island contains different towns to make some of the arrivals comfortable. Towns from the future, woods, a small floating city, any kind of architecture can be found in here.

Your character:

You can be basically anyone. From an elf to a space cadet, even a God, a farmer or a vampire. All of them have been abducted and have no way to leave the island, unless the man from the future says so. Some will be meant to suffer, others to grow, and within this diverse community, some will be allowed to interact.

Evolving:

Some of the characters can be returned to their own realities starting their own plots. The events that went at the island can be removed from their memories to favor the plots, or can be kept intact. That's up to the player. This way, this storyline can work as a nest for new and upcoming storylines.

Feel free to post any question or suggestion. This idea is open for any modification.

Mortin Steel
12-25-2006, 12:50 PM
((I will edit this post according to any changes or updates in basics of this game.))

Abducted!

The Concept:

There's this man (yet to be named) from the future with a very specific goal in mind. He has to prevent a catastrophe. And to do so, he will do anything within his power to change his timeline, no matter who he has to destroy or who he has to help. His M.O. is to abduct people, creatures, even entire families from different locations and time frames, and he will take them to an island located in between time and space where he will perform different activities on them, whether to maim them, kill them or to motivate them to become leading figures or heroes.

The setting:

The island is yet to be named. It is located in between time and space and only this man coming from the future can open a gateway to lead them in or out. The island contains different towns to make some of the arrivals comfortable. Towns from the future, woods, a small floating city, any kind of architecture can be found in here.

Your character:

You can be basically anyone. From an elf to a space cadet, even a God, a farmer or a vampire. All of them have been abducted and have no way to leave the island, unless the man from the future says so. Some will be meant to suffer, others to grow, and within this diverse community, some will be allowed to interact.

Evolving:

Some of the characters can be returned to their own realities starting their own plots. The events that went at the island can be removed from their memories to favor the plots, or can be kept intact. That's up to the player. This way, this storyline can work as a nest for new and upcoming storylines.

Feel free to post any question or suggestion. This idea is open for any modification.
sounds cool

Evolving:

what if,when the future person takes there memory is wiped as soon as they leave the island but sometimes a few retain ether the hole or bits and peaces of there memory remain.

Meteoro
12-25-2006, 02:00 PM
The idea is just that. Depending on the path they want to take for their storyline, they can whether remember what happened on the island, or just get rid of it.

The Abducted! storyline, while being an integral roleplay game, can also serve as the launching point for new ones in a way that the same posters can decide their directions.

buymearing
12-28-2006, 07:51 AM
i like M gimme a few days to see if i can add anything to this...it's giving me some side ideas..especially since "battle royale" is one of my fav movies.......:)

Meteoro
12-28-2006, 08:15 AM
Sure! This is an idea in the building, so any suggestion is mostly welcome.

buymearing
12-28-2006, 10:51 AM
one thing for sure, i see factions and rivalries in this thing, raids by other clans and such....this may be cool, like green lantern mosaic meets battle royale...

Meteoro
12-28-2006, 11:16 AM
Exactly. They will be trapped in this island and some will have more freedom than others, depending on the plotting for each character. Those allowed to wander "freely" will surely build supporting groups and enemies. Lots of them. :twisted:

gurglingooze
12-28-2006, 04:02 PM
I'll try and post my main character tonight. I'll let Jacen introduce my secondary character as we will be arriving together. It's my Son's Birthday today (He's 3), and I'm swamped with Cake and presents.

Meteoro
12-29-2006, 06:29 AM
Ohhhhhhh! He's turning 3!!! That's just so nice :).

Tell him Uncle Meteoro sent him a battery meteor :).

gurglingooze
12-29-2006, 07:19 AM
Ok, I did and he looked at me like I had a horn growing out of my head.

Meteoro
12-29-2006, 07:37 AM
:rofl:

gurglingooze
12-29-2006, 08:14 AM
My Character's Name will be Regan Thorn, who is 8.

She's a gifted child who seems to have some magical abilities. Her parents don't really know what to think, but they support her as she has been a model child.

Meteoro
12-29-2006, 08:17 AM
Good, now the girl has the name of the Exorcist's girl :shock:

It's going to be scary :shock:

gurglingooze
12-29-2006, 08:18 AM
;)

Captain Kill
12-30-2006, 05:04 PM
Strangely enough, after all this time, my account is still active......Who would have thought? Anyway, I'm not exactly sure how this whole story is going to work out, but unless we are planning on reviving Godworld in some way, this seems like a good place to bring back Admiral Kain. What can I say....the old battle axe with a stick in his butt amuses me.

Meteoro
12-30-2006, 08:46 PM
Hey, Cap, it's great to see you :). I'm so glad you decided to drop by. And yup, this story can be whatever we like. As for GodWorld, anything's possible, it can be revived as well.

Anyway, about Abducted! we can start thinking about what we would like to do and next week we can start building it. You know, once we're back to work so we can have some fun on the net :P.

buymearing
12-31-2006, 05:21 AM
*if you build it, they will come....*

who said that ????

Meteoro
12-31-2006, 08:04 AM
Bob the Builder?

http://www.treehousetv.com/parents/tvShows/img/show_bob_the_builder.jpg

gurglingooze
12-31-2006, 10:01 AM
:lol:

Welcome Back Cap!

Mortin Steel
01-01-2007, 01:13 AM
Anyway, about Abducted! we can start thinking about what we would like to do and next week we can start building it. You know, once we're back to work so we can have some fun on the net :P.
back to work? I've been working through.
then again,I am working at a Shell......

Meteoro
01-03-2007, 11:54 AM
Okay, the [IC] thread for Abducted! has already been posted, feel free to ask any question here or just jump over there if you already know what's your character.

Remember that the setting was created in a way that it will allow from mutants, to elves, to Gods, to astronauts. And if a character really grows into his or her own story and environment, it can move into his/her own roleplay game.

Abducted! was planned as a starter RP game. So, expect the cast to change and new players to join anytime :).

Minity
01-03-2007, 12:40 PM
Intersting...

After being hit by the paradox energies it would be really easy to get re-started with RP if Minity ended up here...

*starts plotting*

gurglingooze
01-03-2007, 12:41 PM
What's a Minity?

Minity
01-03-2007, 12:43 PM
a psychotic goddess

It was a name of one of the First in the Crossgen comics and her name was supposed to represent the feeling of femininity...is that how you spell it- lol

I just stole the name though because it was pretty!

Meteoro
01-03-2007, 12:44 PM
Ohhhhhhhhh! :shock: Having a Goddess in the island will certainly stirr things up! :thumleft:

You're more than welcome, Min!

Meteoro
01-03-2007, 12:45 PM
What's a Minity?

A hot thing.

gurglingooze
01-03-2007, 12:55 PM
Great! My character looks forward to taking on your character.

Minity
01-03-2007, 01:31 PM
well she is quite a handful so good luck- lol

MrOuija
01-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Ryan Johnson

Ryan is a plain old guy, and he's pretty freaked out about what's happened to him. He's stuck in some nowhere place with a zoo of mutant, vampires, gods and who knows what else. As far as he knows he's the only plain powerless human in the place. So what does he do? Well pretend to be superhuman of course. Ryan claims he's a superhero from another planet, and that his vast powers are simply hindered by some unknown substance on the island. Hey a guy's got to fit in somehow right?

Meteoro
01-03-2007, 03:12 PM
In my next IC post with my character, I will bring in a batch of new abductees. I talked about it with MrOuija over MSN and the character he just described will be in that group.

If anyone wants to have his/her character in the batch, just write them in after my next post. I'll leave it open enough for anyone to jump in.

Captain Kill
01-03-2007, 03:15 PM
Ooh, I gotta think of something good. Hey I could bring Malice into this story! No....wait..not really, he'd probably just try to kill everyone and turn the island into a cyborg zombie fest.......If I can't think of anything I'll probably use Admiral Kain, but I want to think of something new this time around.....

Meteoro
01-03-2007, 03:30 PM
Then, welcome to Admiral Kain :).

On a different note, I would need everyone's directions into what do you want to be their relationship between Mahn (my character) and yours. If you want Mahn to set you free in the island because your character is meant to be something important in their lives and Mahn took him/her to the island to hone some skills, or if the future of your character is a key element into the castrophical future and Mahn wants just to isolate him/her and do something radical with him/her...

Basically, the relationship between your characters and Mahn is up to any of you.

Just keep a little thing in mind. Mahn is all-powerful in this setting. Of course, your character can be freed whenever you want (mostly if this leads into creating new RP games), or just to move into another established game. Other than that, Mahn has the upper hand, so, please, don't take over the island.

I'm establishing the status quo this way so I can keep bringing in new players without messing too much with the setting ;).

Other than that, it would be really intersting for you to play characters that, no matter how powerful, they're still trapped.

Minity
01-03-2007, 03:42 PM
can you put Minity in this first batch, have her unconscious because of the Paradox energies and maybe he picked her up just because she thought she was interesting...I mean, how often do you find a defensless goddess floating space, its up to you what your character thinks of her, but dont let her leave!

thanks M

Meteoro
01-03-2007, 03:50 PM
LOL!

Sounds like a plan, then, Min ;). Mahn will consider this particular goddess to be a key element for the catastrophe of his time, he just can't figure out exactly what's her role because of her Godly level ;). I think we can get started with this ;).

I think he will keep her in "observation" before releasing her into the island :twisted:

Captain Kill
01-03-2007, 04:30 PM
I think I have a basis for a new character, I just need to fill in the particulars. I basically want him to be a psychopathic serial killer from a futuristic setting. Aside from maybe heightened physical attributes, he won't have any flashy special abilities, at least none that he knows of. So I was thinking for him, Mahn could have abducted him and done strange experiments on him and perhaps given him some sort of ability he doesn't know of yet, then threw him into some sort of twisted trial by fire leading to much death and bloodshed.....

Meteoro
01-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Sounds like a plan :). Possibly Mahn needs him to be a keen killer to get rid of someone whose bloodline could be leading to the cause of the disaster in his era.

Works good :).

MrOuija
01-03-2007, 07:17 PM
I'd like my character to be captured because he's inconsequential. Everyone has at least some affect on this coming crisis large and direct or minuscule and indirect. Ryan should be picked up because he has zero effect. He's so unimportant to the grand scheme of things that he's become an anomaly of unimportance. I would think your character might find something like that interesting and want to capture and study the whys and hows of it.

gurglingooze
01-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Feel free to rip Regan out of her Grade 4 Class. She's tough and Mahn knows about her abilities.

Meteoro
01-03-2007, 07:30 PM
I'm taking note of both of your ideas, Ooze and MrOuija.

Oh, one last question, from what time is your character, MrOuija?

Captain Kill
01-03-2007, 07:39 PM
So, anyone know a good name for a futuristic serial killer?

gurglingooze
01-03-2007, 07:56 PM
uh.....Captain Kill maybe?

Ninjahero
01-03-2007, 09:19 PM
I am thinking of playing a super powered detective. Maybe a demi god of sorts. I was thinking maybe something along the lines of his detective skills being needed to detect the oncoming crisis and he is here to learn at a more accelerated rate. That way he can return to his own time and set the proper people in motion. What do you think M?

Meteoro
01-04-2007, 06:23 AM
Sounds good to me :thumleft:, NH. And what kind of relationship you want with Mahn? An antagonistic one or the "developing your skills" one?

Ninjahero
01-04-2007, 07:20 AM
I was thinking a more develop my skills one. My character is basically a good guy so I don't see them being adversarial.

Meteoro
01-04-2007, 08:19 AM
Ok, then :).

I was thinking about doing a little trip to explore a little every character and focus on each abduction, but it might take days each scene, so, I decided to start with a brief description of all of the abductions and then let all of you start playing all at once. Otherwise, things might slow down for some of you.

I'm going to write my next post now.

Meteoro
01-04-2007, 08:56 AM
At the moment, I can't remember if Jacen wanted in with Tyr'at... so, for plot's sake, I'm leaving him out. If he wants in, just let me know and I'll send Mahn do another little trip.

Meteoro
01-04-2007, 09:03 AM
Now that I think of it, Tyr'at was one of the first recruits into this storyline ;). I'm going to add him before posting in the IC thread.

gurglingooze
01-04-2007, 09:07 AM
I think Alsbeth is with him.

Meteoro
01-04-2007, 09:25 AM
I think Alsbeth is with him.

Hope you like what I did :twisted:.

gurglingooze
01-04-2007, 09:30 AM
Can she chase him?

Meteoro
01-04-2007, 09:36 AM
With two gods already in the cast, I think we have that category already at full :whaat:. But I wouldn't leave the possibility of bringing GodWorld back ;).

If you like, this might have been some kind of teaser of things to come :twisted:.

Of course, Alsbeth could be able to react to the scene.

gurglingooze
01-04-2007, 09:38 AM
Naw, I'll just leave her behind. :(

Meteoro
01-04-2007, 09:42 AM
Aw... You just made me sad :cry:

gurglingooze
01-04-2007, 01:22 PM
I'll wait for some of the others to post, otherwise Minity and I will vanish before anyone reacts. :lol:

Meteoro
01-04-2007, 01:38 PM
I have to say I've been enjoying your scene immensely :). I love the way Minity is acting, all superior, as usual, but with a sense of freshness that I really like. Oh, and Regan, she's just so sweet.

Captain Kill
01-04-2007, 01:39 PM
I just need a name and I'm good to go. Thats always the hardest part for me for some reason. When I do I'll just post my guy's abduction and plop him down with everyone else

Minity
01-04-2007, 01:41 PM
I am superior :P

lol j/k...well...mostly- lol

Meteoro
01-04-2007, 02:09 PM
I just need a name and I'm good to go. Thats always the hardest part for me for some reason. When I do I'll just post my guy's abduction and plop him down with everyone else

Actually, your character was already abducted ;). I just didn't mention his name because I had none, but I wrote about this detective with abilities and stuff.

Jason Sanborn
01-04-2007, 02:16 PM
This SL reminds me of the Negation Comic. I'm almost tempted to join.

MrOuija
01-04-2007, 02:18 PM
I'm going to be out of town for work on Friday and Saturday. So Ryan's taking a nap on the beach until then.

Captain Kill
01-04-2007, 02:30 PM
I think you got mixed up M. Ninjahero's character is the detective, which you did abduct. Mine is the cold blooded futuristic serial killer. But you didn't mention him in the abduction post. I thought it was because I really didn't have a name for him yet, but I guess it was just a mistake. If you want you can abduct him and put him with the rest of the characters, maybe abduct him moments before his execution or something. The crazed villagers with weapons could make great cannon fodder for his entrance

Meteoro
01-04-2007, 02:46 PM
This SL reminds me of the Negation Comic. I'm almost tempted to join.

**Tempts him even more** :twisted: I was thinking about pointing Qwaring into this direction because of that very same reasoning, but I haven't done it so far because he seems kinda full these days, but I might... :twisted:

And you got that right, Cap. I mixed your character with MrOuija's... :redface:. So, instead of doing a quick edit of what's been already posted, what if Mahn takes a special trip to grab this one character? That way, we could interact a little before bringing him in.

Meteoro
01-04-2007, 02:48 PM
I'm going to be out of town for work on Friday and Saturday. So Ryan's taking a nap on the beach until then.

EDITED: I hadn't read your IC post before I replied to this, so, I'm rewriting my answer :). Of course, leave your character on the beach and take him when you get back.

Jason Sanborn
01-04-2007, 02:49 PM
Must....

Resist....

Temptation....

:gotcha:

gurglingooze
01-04-2007, 02:53 PM
You can't resist http://www.sympato.ch/smileys/Yeux.gif, you want to join.

Meteoro
01-04-2007, 03:05 PM
**Tempts**

**Tempts**

**Tempts**

**Tempts**
:twisted:

Jason Sanborn
01-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Tries to run.

Tries to hide.

Can't escape.

Can't hide.

:hypnotized:

I can't resist. I want to join.

:hypnotized:

Now, I just need a character.

:thinking:

Meteoro
01-04-2007, 03:15 PM

I knew it :)

Captain Kill
01-04-2007, 03:24 PM
An interaction between Mahn and my character would be cool, you can kick it off how you like, be it in my character's prison cell before execution or whatever you can think of as long as it fits.

Meteoro
01-04-2007, 03:42 PM
Okay, I'll go with it :). Right now I'm almost leaving work, but early tomorrow I'll post it.

Jason Sanborn
01-04-2007, 04:13 PM
http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=257MICU-2829

Mikaine Industries Cybernetic Unit #2829

He'll probably be called "Mick" for short.

I have some ideas and history for him, but I'll write it later. I'm heading out of the office now. ;)

gurglingooze
01-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Oooh a puppet, yea!

Meteoro
01-04-2007, 05:16 PM
Welcome to the game, Mick :twisted:. Hope all of your circuits survive the experience.

Jason Sanborn
01-04-2007, 06:05 PM
:razz: to both of you. :P

Ok, MICU-2829's bio is posted. He doesn't go by Mick yet, only by MICU-2829.

M, he can be picked up at any moment. He's another character saved at the moment of his "execution." Only MIKU-2829's "termination" is because of military/politics/business, and not because he's a criminal. :whaat:

gurglingooze
01-04-2007, 06:12 PM
You saved from being recycled. :)

Meteoro
01-04-2007, 06:13 PM
Okay, your character and Captain Kill's are the next two to be Abducted! :twisted: Let me plan that post and I'll do it tomorrow morning. Right now I'm doing some freelance work at home and posting :P. I think old habits die hard, heehee.

gurglingooze
01-04-2007, 06:28 PM
He can be sitting in a Blue Box waiting to be collected * OK I'm stopping now *

Meteoro
01-04-2007, 06:31 PM
Nononono, keep it going, please :cry:

Jason Sanborn
01-04-2007, 07:57 PM

Be nice to poor Mick. He's had a hard life. :razz:

Jason Sanborn
01-04-2007, 08:09 PM
BTW: Initially he'll be referring to himself as his designation (MICU-2826). That would be pronounced:
MICK-oo-two-EIGHT-two-SIX

That's why I think he'll eventually be referred to as Mick, much easier to say. But someone (other than Mahn :P) would have to give him that name ICly. :lol:

Meteoro
01-05-2007, 06:25 AM
Yeah, Mahn's approach should be all too formal to give him a casual name :whaat:. But I guess I'll have a little problem learning the entire name thing :shock: : MICU-2826

But I can deal with it ;).

Minity
01-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Minity can do it...she would be too annoyed to try to announce it, but i can also see Regan doing the same thing- lol

Sojourn
01-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Okay I had an idea when I was bored at work. I wondering would it be possible for one of the Keep's Dragons to be abducted?

I have two dragons posted at the Saber Vortex, but there was 3rd one. I don't use him as much. So I thought this would be a good place for him to go. The 3rd dragons (LM's) returned to the Matrix Q. So I thought maybe he could have been brought here.

Mostly because I had this weird idea of him singing the Coco Wheats theme song on this island to drive everyone nuts.

Meteoro
01-05-2007, 08:59 PM
Sure! A dragon will definitely add to this set :). Just tell me when you want him abducted and I will post something about it with Mahn.

Sojourn
01-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Great. He can be abducted whenever you want from the MQ. He is going to be really clueless though why he was abducted. ;)

Meteoro
01-05-2007, 09:42 PM
Okay, the action will take place in here to avoid any confusion from other people (mostly the newbies), but I'll place the rightful link over at the Matrix Quadrant ;).

Sojourn
01-05-2007, 10:05 PM
Sounds good to me. 8)

Dragons
01-06-2007, 09:12 PM
Just FYI:

The dragon is over at the MQ singing the Coco Wheats theme as he waits to be abducted. ;)

Meteoro
01-07-2007, 06:42 AM

Cool! 8) When I get the chance I'll abduct him :lol:. During the weekend I post mostly OOCly to find out how's the planning going, but I get too distracted to go ICly ;). At work it's another thing :P.

Meteoro
01-07-2007, 07:18 AM
Cool, just posted and brought the second batch of abductees into the island. Now, with the cast growing so much, I'm going to keep tabs of everyone in this scorecard so you know what's everyone up to and where.

Dragon: : Just arrived at the low tech village.
James Braddick: Just arrived at the low tech village.
Little Wind: About to fly to thefuturistic Floating City.
MICU-2829: Just arrived at the low tech village.
Minity: With Regan, causing riot among the villagers.
Tyr'at: At the village with the others, he has yet to post.
Regan: With Minity, at the center of the riot among the villagers.
Ryan: Confusing villagers with his Gladiator-Omega ID.

If the cast grows too large, let me know and we can split the abductees and move them into separate threads and keep this one just as the arrival spot. It's your call ;).

MrOuija
01-07-2007, 02:04 PM
Hmmm, so how big is the village? Right now we have Minity enciting a riot, Braddick slaughtering people, and Ryan bragging to villagers about his fictional superheroics.

How far away are we all from each other? This poor village is having a heck of a day.

Captain Kill
01-07-2007, 02:51 PM
Well I acted with the assumption that Minity and Regan would be close enough to see the slaughter. I would only assume Ryan is a little bit farther away because he's talking to the people as opposed to being chased by a large mob.

Meteoro
01-07-2007, 03:53 PM
I still haven't checked the IC thread, but the village shouldn't be that large. One of the ideas about this island is that entirely different are stuck one by the side of the other. Meaning, a few blocks away, you could be in the middle of a tribal setting and one mile away, a fairy town. :whaat:

The idea is that the place, even if with defined different areas, is a little chaotic.

Meteoro
01-07-2007, 03:54 PM
Hey, guys, what about putting on some avatars for your accounts ;). I mean, not only it looks pretty, it helps everyone tell everyone apart with just a glance :mrgreen:.

Captain Kill
01-07-2007, 04:08 PM
I thought I had an avatar here....but i guess not....I'll have to go find another mushroom cloud...

Meteoro
01-07-2007, 04:28 PM
Good, that the Cap I know ;)

Dragons
01-07-2007, 06:15 PM
Going with the assumption that Dragon would recognize Minity since she is LM's wife. Up to her if she remembers him though. ;)

Meteoro
01-08-2007, 08:29 AM
Just posted with Mahn and I took the liberty to kinda pair Melias with the killer and tie their missions together :twisted:. Of course, you can do as you please with your characters, but I kinda thought it would be interesting to put them in each other's ways.

MrOuija
01-08-2007, 02:25 PM
I threw a few opportunities in my post for characters to meet up.

Captain Kill's post said the battle lasted only a few minutes, so I'm sure I'll only find bodies and blood when I arrive. So that saves me from any superheroics for now. =) I wasn't looking forward to getting killed.

Tigers
01-08-2007, 08:15 PM
Okay, you have me intrigued and wanting to dig up another charcter! :p
I was thinking my little woodsprite Willow or maybe even Nikita from RPZ. Oh, I should stay away from you people! You're corrupting me! :roll: :lol: ;)

gurglingooze
01-08-2007, 08:33 PM
:rock:

:welcome:

Meteoro
01-08-2007, 08:53 PM
Corruption is good :)

Enjoy it! :mrgreen:

Meteoro
01-08-2007, 08:56 PM
By the way, hey, Cap, I was wondering if Braddick could realize ICly that continuing with the killing spree could be a little useless to get out of the island. You know, to give some chance for the characters to interact. I love the fact that instant chaos reigned while they arrived, but it is time for the Abductees to meet and start forging alliances and differences :twisted:.

Other than that the island is open for any of you to imagine where they can go next, so feel free to create whatever city you want to go to next. I named this one as Sharan Village just to give it a name, you can do so with any village standing by its side (also deciding what the villages are about: hi-tech, living dead, mermaid city, whatever ;)).

Tigers
01-09-2007, 04:25 AM
:lol: :roll: How did I know you'd say that. Okay, I did some thinking and poor Willow couldn't handle such a dramatic change with no support gruop. So, I guess that means that Nikita will be the one. M or GO do either of you have saved links to the old site where our bios where posted. I know I posted one for Nikita. Is the old site still up, or did you archive anything from the site? Just curious.

gurglingooze
01-09-2007, 04:32 AM
Still There. Here's the link.

http://roleplaying.serjtech.com/viewtopic.php?t=240

Meteoro
01-09-2007, 06:15 AM
All in all, there are plans to archive the old RPZ games in the Q&Q Archives ;). It's just a project in the making.

Tigers
01-09-2007, 06:44 AM
Sweet! Thanks GO!

I'll post Nikita's bio right after this. I'll be using my main account and not creating a new one as of yet. I will also keep her bio the same, I kind of like it the way it is. 8)

Ninjahero
01-09-2007, 07:35 AM
We are infectious.....aren't we?

Meteoro
01-09-2007, 09:05 AM
Sure we are! :twisted:

Meteoro
01-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Real nice posts for Nikita and Braddick .

I like what you're doing with Braddick. He's showing more depth which makes him quite more appealing as a character. Heehee. And I liked a lot the closing of the post.

As for Nikita, that's the Nikita I knew from somewhere else . I will post early tomorrow not to interrupt the scene between the current abductees (that is if people posts tonight). And I'll go according to plan.

Tigers
01-10-2007, 03:07 AM
Just a small glimpse of the past, but she will definately be getting a make over. Besides, I didn't post with her much, so she was never fully fleshed out, I'll see what direction she goes from here.

Res
01-10-2007, 03:40 AM
It sounds to be a really good direction already. :)

Meteoro
01-10-2007, 09:04 AM
I'll update the scorecard once again. Feel free to repost it with any aditional info you want to add to your characters. Basically, this is meant to help you all with what's each of your characters up to.

Dragon: : Just arrived at the low tech village.
James Braddick: Just arrived at the low tech village. Mission: "Only killing someone dear to you will grant you a way out of the island, nothing more, nothing less."
Little Wind: About to fly to thefuturistic Floating City.
Melias: Just arrived at the low tech village. Mission: "You have to soften the heart of the killer and your destiny will be fulfilled."
MICU-2829: Just arrived at the low tech village.
Minity: With Regan, causing riot among the villagers.
Nikita: Just arrived to the low tech village. Mission: "You have to learn for yourself what being part of a dream really is…"
Tyr'at: At the village with the others, he has yet to post.
Regan: With Minity, at the center of the riot among the villagers.
Ryan: Confusing villagers with his Gladiator-Omega ID.

By the way, I've been giving away a couple of "misions", but you can cook them as well and let me know. Anything that works for your characters ;). Just tell me in here or through PMs. As for Res, Tigs and Cap Kill, to who I have kinda impossed their missions, if you don't like them, we can work a way around them.

Tigers
01-10-2007, 10:26 AM
Cool! 8) Thanks M, I like! :D

Jason Sanborn
01-10-2007, 11:17 AM
I'll post with MICU as soon as I can. I know, I'm falling behind. :ermm:

Jason Sanborn
01-10-2007, 11:57 AM
I posted with MICU. He noticed the Eva Marie Saint black-and-white double, and spoke to her.

Minity
01-10-2007, 08:31 PM
Ironically Minity has taken to regan more than I thought she would- lol

and Im not sure if she likes Nikita yet, hopefully Nikita gets past her annoyed attitude for now or else we could have a cat fight...scary thought!

gurglingooze
01-10-2007, 08:54 PM
Regan has a goal in mind, but will develop it over time. She's ready to play sidekick for a while.

Tigers
01-11-2007, 07:04 AM

It's so good to have Minity back!

Meteoro
01-11-2007, 03:54 PM
I was writing Eva's latest post just as Cap was posting Braddick's. Since they didn't conflict, I left mine just as I first wrote it ;).

Anyway, today at noon I watched most of "On the Waterfront" movie from 1954. That's where I took most of my idea for my Eva character (which will be influenced by the character she played: Eddie Doyle). I still have to finish seeing the film, I'm half an hour left. The film is quite a bore, if you ask me, but I wanted to see what I was getting into anyway :P.

Meteoro
01-12-2007, 08:33 AM
Updating the scorecard ;). Remember that you can quote this post to add or dele whatever you want to about your character.

At the moment, Little Wind is at the floating city. Feel free to join him or to create supporting characters so that scene can keep on moving.

Moving towards Minity's recently created palace
Dragon
Minity
Nikita: Mission: "You have to learn for yourself what being part of a dream really is…"
Regan

Inside one of the village's houses
Eva Marie Saint
MICU-2829
Ryan
Inside one of the house's bathroom
James Braddick: Mission: "Only killing someone dear to you will grant you a way out of the island, nothing more, nothing less."
Melias: Mission: "You have to soften the heart of the killer and your destiny will be fulfilled."

Walking into a tabern in the floating city
Little Wind

Yet to post
Tyr'at: At the low-tech village, he has yet to post.

Jason Sanborn
01-12-2007, 09:43 AM
Here's a question for everyone. I notice that the characters are in different locations. Two main locations, it would seem. I notice that we have a lot of overlap as a result, which could add to confusion. Does anyone think it would be beneficial to split the action into two threads, to be easier to follow, or is everyone good with the way it is? Just thought I'd ask. ;)

Meteoro
01-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Yeah, I was about to ask the same question.

If you chose to go this way, the characters can be split in two threads and each thread would be named "Abducted!: Something other than a place" and I would keep the main thread to use it for new arrivals. That is, if anyone would feel comfortable with it.

Minity
01-12-2007, 10:25 AM
i dont care, it seems like we have 2 teams just like negation as well- lol

it will be interesting to see when we cross paths or who will be the first to leave

Millennium
01-12-2007, 10:36 AM
I do have an idea for a character that I would like to try. I'm still trying to read up on everything that's going on, but if there's room I'd like join in.

Meteoro
01-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Sure, you're more than welcome, Mil :). And if you need any help, just let me know. We can also summarize if you feel too lazy about reading everything.

As for the "teams" that result out of splitting into two different threads, the members could switch from one team into the other. It's not as if the stories wouldn't connect, the characters just would have their own space if each team is followed separately.

Meteoro
01-12-2007, 12:35 PM
I think I'm going to create the two new threads in a moment and will place leading links in the main Abducted! thread so no one gets lost, otherwise the overlapping with different scenes will continue to grow.

I won't be leaving none of this plot lines in the main thread not to make any of them look more important than the other. I will write a quick recap on who's where and what's everyone doing at the moment.

Meteoro
01-12-2007, 05:53 PM
Hey, Ninjahero, in case you don't know where to go and you check this thread first, your character is still in the floating city, which means, the main "Abducted!" thread. I'll play a little scene with you :twisted: and bring in Mil if he still wants to join. Then, you'll see if you want to join one of the other two threads or not.

Dragons
01-12-2007, 07:23 PM
Good idea splitting it into two threads. It was getting a little hard to follow. ;)

For right now Dragon thinks he is on some kind of fun vacation so he doesn't get why Minity and Nikita want to leave already. He's content letting them do all the work and enjoying food. 8)

Of course he'll follow them if the goddesses make him. Be prepared for him to whine though. :p

Jason Sanborn
01-12-2007, 07:33 PM
Someone could just give him some cheese to go along with his whine. :P

Captain Kill
01-12-2007, 07:34 PM
Braddick's main mission right now is to get to the floating city. So he, along with anyone who follows him, are going to be joining Little Wind sometime in the near future. Braddick just needs to figure out a way to fly there.

Dragons
01-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Someone could just give him some cheese to go along with his whine. :P

Cheese! Where? Me love cheese. Colby cheese please. :mrgreen:

Meteoro
01-12-2007, 07:43 PM
Braddick's main mission right now is to get to the floating city. So he, along with anyone who follows him, are going to be joining Little Wind sometime in the near future. Braddick just needs to figure out a way to fly there.

Ok, we can make the rest of the crew join Braddick so we can join Little Wind as well. Let me think how to do it ICly.

MrOuija
01-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Going to the floating city actually works well for an idea I have too.

Jason Sanborn
01-12-2007, 08:04 PM
Floating city is fine by me as well. Just need to figure it out ICly.

Meteoro
01-12-2007, 08:09 PM
I hope it is not too rushed, but I gave the three of our characters a good reason to want to go over there ;).

Ninjahero
01-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Looks like I am getting some company. Don't be alarmed if when you all arrive I suddenly start saying Arrrgggg!

And I like the seperate threads idea, much easier to follow each story.

MrOuija
01-12-2007, 09:10 PM
I hope no one minds my side story on Terron for Ryan's posts. There's a point to it, and it'll culminate at some point during the Floating City while linking with what's going on there.

Meteoro
01-12-2007, 09:16 PM
That's an interesting story so far. Not only it adds to your character's depth, it also shows the ripple effect of his absence. Mahn would approve, but he just won't say so, lol.

MrOuija
01-12-2007, 09:55 PM
You know I'm finding it difficult to write an annoying character. Because I constantly feel like I'm going to well... annoy someone. =)

Jason Sanborn
01-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Definately enjoying your posts. You're not annoying me. ;)

Meteoro
01-13-2007, 05:42 AM
I'm with Jas. :) I don't find Ryan annoying at all. In fact, the way that he's unique in this group only adds to the storyline.

Res
01-13-2007, 12:32 PM
I agree, it's all good MrOuija and Ryan is entertaining.

Oh and Capitan Kill, I sent you a PM before posting for Melias, just to be sure of something. :)

buymearing
01-14-2007, 07:23 AM
ok, M.....

reading up on everything, to catch up (like i did with red rain, only not as long and complicated :) ), but....

i think it's almost time...

i believe you know what i'm speaking about....

Meteoro
01-14-2007, 07:31 AM
Ogopogo? :excited:

Meteoro
01-14-2007, 08:22 AM
Regan has such scary dreams... :pale:

buymearing
01-14-2007, 09:19 AM
Ogopogo? :excited:

as if you had to guess.... o:)

yep, sometime this week, let's msn mid-week on how, but yeah, time to bring ogopogo back to life.... GO will be happy lol

Meteoro
01-14-2007, 09:24 AM
I'll be happy, too. :) You know Ogopogo is my favorite buymearing's character.

Jason Sanborn
01-14-2007, 02:19 PM
Ogo-what-go? :eh:

Meteoro
01-14-2007, 02:34 PM
You'll see in time... It's the most twisted of creatures ever! http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/6.gif

Jason Sanborn
01-14-2007, 02:37 PM
The most twisted? I thought that described Meteoro? :P

gurglingooze
01-14-2007, 02:45 PM
Ah, Ogopogo returns.

I won't be able to post today as I have the Stomach FLu and I'm only up for a couple of minutes before I need to crash.

:sick:

Jason Sanborn
01-14-2007, 05:22 PM
Sorry to hear you're sick, GO. Hope you get better soon.

Captain Kill
01-14-2007, 05:44 PM
The return of the yoda-dog!!!

buymearing
01-15-2007, 05:31 AM
yep.....

ogopogo returns....and you know, where ogopogo is, his evil dna-spawned twin is not far behind :)

and jason, it's ogopogo (pronouced eee iii eee iii ooooHHH) lol

it's a jedi-dog i created a while back in the godworld thread at RPZ. the guys seemed to like him, i think.....

Meteoro
01-15-2007, 06:18 AM
Of course, Ogopogo was a fan favorite ;). And I can't wait for his return. Now, I need to tell buymearing all of his options to reintroduce his character http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/6.gif

Okay, okay, I'm overdoing the http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/6.gif emoticon, but it's just that I do really like it.

Meteoro
01-15-2007, 06:26 AM
I won't be able to post today as I have the Stomach FLu and I'm only up for a couple of minutes before I need to crash.

:sick:

Poor Ooze. Now you're really gurgling :shock:.

Take good care of yourself!

Captain Kill
01-15-2007, 08:21 AM
How can you not like ogopogo? He's like a 3 foot tall......dog thing....that shreds apart Malice's 7 foot tall robotic death minions! But did we ever have enough time for Malice to actually release his evil twin?

Meteoro
01-15-2007, 08:28 AM
By the way, I started a discussion thread over at the RPZ Refugee to see if we bring back GodWorld ;).

Jason Sanborn
01-15-2007, 10:02 AM
Ogopogo sounds like a funny character. I'd hate to be other the other side of his light saber, though. :ermm:

gurglingooze
01-15-2007, 11:10 AM
His lightsaber isn't so bad, but you should see what he can do to a pant leg. :p

Meteoro
01-15-2007, 11:17 AM
The best part is his monologues ;).

Jason Sanborn
01-15-2007, 11:39 AM
:|

buymearing
01-15-2007, 12:17 PM
The best part is his monologues ;).

:lol: :lol: :lol:

to raise my leg, or not to raise my leg, that is the question which i must......yadadadadadad

Meteoro
01-15-2007, 12:48 PM
Heeheee. :rofl: That's exactly what I had in mind.

Tigers
01-15-2007, 01:06 PM
WOOHOO! Love what you've witten GO! I'll post something within the next hour! 8)

Meteoro
01-15-2007, 01:15 PM
Same here :). That dream sequence in Regan's mind is just fantastic. :thumleft:

gurglingooze
01-15-2007, 01:46 PM
Thanks. I'm having fun with it. :)

Res
01-16-2007, 11:38 AM
Well, that's a good thing for you and consequently, for us too. ;)

On another note, could someone remind me if the telepathic abilities of a First works with any being or only with Firsts? My memory is slipping.

Meteoro
01-16-2007, 12:16 PM
It should work with any beings since the First are quite superior (both in attitude and power ;)).

Ninjahero
01-17-2007, 07:53 AM
Yeah, she is just an NPC M, feel free to do with her as you like. I just had an idea that might give LW a little more information. I will post tonight or tomorrow to expand. Feel free to go with it or change it or whatever, its all in good fun my friend.

Meteoro
01-17-2007, 08:34 AM
Okay, I will :).

Tigers
01-17-2007, 12:10 PM
Okay GO! I have to admit, I'm dying here! I can't wait for your post. :scared: :| :roll: :lol:

Jason Sanborn
01-17-2007, 12:12 PM
You're dying? Does that mean I'll be needing to do CPR? :huh:

Tigers
01-17-2007, 12:20 PM
:| No!

I'm listed as a do not resuscitate! I need my sleep you know! ;)

Jason Sanborn
01-17-2007, 12:27 PM
Come on, you know that there's no rest for the wicked. :P

gurglingooze
01-17-2007, 01:59 PM
Coming. Been tied up all day.

gurglingooze
01-17-2007, 08:28 PM
Well, that was a fun encounter. :)

As far as the Shadow goes, she will not be a factor in the remaining game, unless Regan suddenly ages by 10 years, or Nikita enters her dreams again.

Regan will resume her role as Goddess admirer and sidekick, with the occasional forray into the freaky.

Tigers
01-17-2007, 08:37 PM
LOL! It was great, I'm looking forward to their further adventures.
Shesh, you people have me so addicted again! :P

Meteoro
01-17-2007, 08:49 PM
I'm glad we could give your fix :twisted:

gurglingooze
01-17-2007, 08:52 PM
Hehehe, that's good.

I've still got a few surprises left for her, but I'll keep them for later. Let's focus on another character for a while.

Tigers
01-17-2007, 09:04 PM
I only have one thing to say...... :razz:

Anyway, already working on somethings with Nikita and I'm interested to see what Minity has planned. :sinister:

Jason Sanborn
01-17-2007, 09:30 PM
:rofl: @ the Dragon. I loved the Jingle Bells CG Parody! :rofl:

Meteoro
01-18-2007, 11:33 AM
I read the end of the scene with the Shadow and everything that came after that... The whole thing is fantastic, guys! I love the depth you've all given to your characters and the Dragon is jus so charming!

Nikita's scene with the angel... and Regan waking up... and Minity has certainly grown as a character since she does really seem more affected about what happens around her, yet she stills maintains her arrogant trait.

Fantastic!

Minity
01-18-2007, 12:21 PM
LOL- Ill be updating Minitys profile and searching for a new avatar to better represent the new Minity!- lol

Dragons
01-18-2007, 05:46 PM
:rofl: @ the Dragon. I loved the Jingle Bells CG Parody! :rofl:

Thank you. Was hoping it would be enjoyable. :mrgreen:

Dragon now is beginning a treasure trove in a large room of the palace and has enlisted some of the angels to help him do so. His "First Mate" is Gabriel on this very important task. ;)

He also decided to catch up with Min and Nikita. 8)

gurglingooze
01-18-2007, 07:15 PM
I'm going to post tonight. Regan will wake up and go the the naughty room. Minity forgot to put an NC-17 filter on her summons, so get ready for the 8 year old at the party!

Dragons
01-18-2007, 07:50 PM
:| :| :|

Naughty Regan.

And here I thought Dragon was bad for trying to take some treasure from the palace and enlisting Gabriel to help him. But the naughty room...Wow.

gurglingooze
01-18-2007, 07:53 PM
Well, I'm calling it the naughty room. With the scantilly clad people and the stuff that go with it, I just extrapolated.

Oh, and Dragons will now have a nice pink bow to wear.

Dragons
01-18-2007, 07:58 PM
Seriously can't wait to see this room.

Wait minute...Pink?!? :doubt:

((Of course you know Dragon can be forced to wear it if the promise of great treasure, destiny, or pizza is involved. ;) ))

Minity
01-19-2007, 11:33 AM
Hey...well...um...Minity usually has guests that are very very very very very very very old and wrinkly...ohhhh, I have an idea for my next posts is Regan says anything else about them!

MrOuija
01-19-2007, 12:36 PM
I finally caught up on my reading in Godhood. Great story so far. Curious that we both went with shadow people Ooze... I wonder if they're related. If anything a confrontation with the abducted-Shadon and Regan might be interesting.

He's going to be keeping an eye on Ryan for awhile though, so maybe when our parties meet up again.

Meteoro
01-19-2007, 02:49 PM
I've been kinda stuck with work today :shock:, but I'm here.

Hey, guys, remember that characters can jump from one of the plotlines into the other. That's in case you want to bring characters together and stuff :).

Captain Kill
01-20-2007, 08:31 AM
So with the new shown hostility of the bird people, Braddick is in full killer mode now. The whole raising their guns things is all the reason he needs to pounce on them. And Braddick has no hesitation in attacking people when the odds seem out of his favor. So do we really need them anymore considering Minity could just teleport them over to the city? Or should someone with a far cooler head try to step in and prevent the corpses from piling up?

Minity
01-20-2007, 08:37 AM
lol, well Minity wont take anyone anywhere unless Nikita and she decide its the place to go, and Minity will probably protect the bird people if no one wants them dead

Tigers
01-20-2007, 09:07 AM
My immediate gut response without reading what has been posted so far today over there, is that Regan would be the first to respond. Nikita may not like the idea, but she may not immediately do anything about it at first. Nikita tends to think before she reacts. She will however back up Minity as they have started to develop a pretty strong alliance. I'll read it and see what you've posted so far.

Jason Sanborn
01-20-2007, 09:35 AM
I haven't been follwing the other Abducted thread, so I was surprised by Minity's appearance. Things'll definately be interesting.

MICU-2829 will want to avoid bloodshed, if possible.

Dragons
01-20-2007, 06:03 PM
Dragon told the bird people if they don't give him their valuables he'll eat them. :twisted:

Meteoro
01-20-2007, 08:44 PM
Looks like there's some catch up to be done on my part. I've been pretty busy today and don't want to rush into the reading, but I will get into it tomorrow.

Anyway, now that the two groups are back together, I was wondering if you wanted the threads renamed differently, or if it would add to the confusion of links and stuff.

And I plan to do a quick "The story so far" to be posted in the "All you need to know to join Abducted! thread". A post that will be updated every now and then. Of course, if anyone feels like giving me hand with the briefing, I'll be more than happy :).

Minity
01-20-2007, 09:03 PM
Basically Minity has been arguing with Braddick and getting support from Nikita and Regan even backed up one of her statements, I think us showing up sort of hijacked their thread- lol, sorry guys

Although right now Minity does not really trust this group and is definately leaning toward leaving them alone and taking her group to the floating city first so I wouldnt combine the threads right away until both groups decide who is going where and with whom

also...

Are the bird men NPCs? :)

Meteoro
01-20-2007, 09:06 PM
Yeah, bird men are NPCs. They are there to please us all :twisted:. And there's also some fun about them. They're not all of the same species. In fact, there are not two bird men from the same "flock". They just banged together because they found themselves to have something in common.

Dragons
01-20-2007, 09:17 PM
Yes!

Now Dragon can expand his treasure hunting team! :mrgreen:

MrOuija
01-21-2007, 11:59 PM
Sorry about the lack of posts. I'm extremely sick right now, going to the doctor tomorrow. I've heard there's an outbreak of Adult Whooping Cough in my town, and I have all the symptoms. Hopefully that's not the case though.

gurglingooze
01-22-2007, 06:44 AM
That's terrible MrOuija. Why doesn't Ryan get sick too, and the others will have to haul him around.

gurglingooze
01-22-2007, 06:48 AM
Well, I guess I should have read the IC post first, since that's exactly what you did.

Take care.

Minity
01-22-2007, 07:29 AM
lol- aww, that sucks, Get well soon!!!

Jason Sanborn
01-22-2007, 08:41 AM
Sorry to hear that, MrOuija. Hope you get better soon.

Tigers
01-22-2007, 02:51 PM
Ditto here Mr. Ouija!

Nikita spoke briefly to the Shadon. LOL - I love Celtic Mythology, their gods have so many titles it's hard to keep up with them. Anyway, feel free to interact! Hope you feel better soon!

Meteoro
01-22-2007, 06:12 PM
It looks like Res and I posted at about the same time :shock:. Heehee! It always happens to me. Since both posts don't seem to contradict each other, I'm going to leave mine as it is.

By the way, Mahn is there if only briefly. This is your chance to ask anything you want. And if any of you want something specific to be said to your character, post it here or send me a PM :twisted:.

Tigers
01-22-2007, 07:57 PM
Feel free to ignore Nikita's plea! LOL At your own risk though! :smirk:

And yes, I'm plotting! :P

Minity
01-22-2007, 08:24 PM
My characters are just curious and when Minity says she is destructive she means it :P

oh and what exactly is the floating city should I teleport to it, is it technology, or magic or both and is it civilized or am i just making it up when I get there..+ who lives there, ugh sooooo many questions, Mahn has his hands full now!- LOL

Meteoro
01-22-2007, 08:44 PM
Well, the entire island is up to create by all of us. The entire population is, in fact, a puzzle of different races and cultures, even if some of them have gathered according to particular traits (like the bird people, all of them have wings but not two of them come from the same environment).

As for the floating island, let's just assume that over there live the abducted people who don't want to mingle with low powered creatures. This means that this is somewhat the "upper" level of the island where live the fancy, powerful, magical and hi-tech people. Also keep in mind that the floating city will also have a myriad of different creatures.

As a side note, I asked Prom to create a map for the island in a way that he can keep adding cities and villages and such as anyone come up with ideas. :)

gurglingooze
01-22-2007, 08:47 PM
Regan

"Is there Shopping?"

MrOuija
01-22-2007, 08:56 PM
The Lone Shadon is available as an NPC.

Feel free to accept his offer of symbiosis if you wish. Though I may ask to rip him out at a later part in the storyline. Shadon's are not inherently evil, but they are a bit dark and sinister. They only truly hate the Terrons that stole their world, though they're not too fond of gods or those who claim to be gods either.

Bonding with a Shadon can have varying effects on ones personality and abilities. In some the Shadon will dominate, in others he'll just be that voice in the back of the head, and in others you'll have a true split personality.

Minity and Nikita are exempt from bonding. He'd never bond with a god unless he thought he could dominate it.

If no one decides to take him up on his offer, I'll just have him slither back into the shadows until needed again.

Also, I'm feeling a little better. Doctor gave me lots of good medicine and my boss gave me a few days off work. =)

Meteoro
01-22-2007, 08:58 PM
Well, with the quantity of people around and the weird cities, there must be a mall :whaat:

By the way, Minity, don't want to intrude, but if you like, use this link for you Nabu character:
album_pic.php?pic_id=278&full=true&user_id=26 (http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=278&full=true&user_id=26)
You are linking the thumbnail in your current posts ;) This link would look like this:
http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=278&full=true&user_id=26

gurglingooze
01-22-2007, 09:02 PM
Regan's head has no vacancies at the moment. If you leave your name and number at the front desk, we'll contact you as soon as something frees up.

Dragons
01-22-2007, 09:04 PM
Dragon is content on harrassing random birdmen to join him in the hunt for treasure. 8)

MrOuija
01-22-2007, 09:05 PM
HAHA, that's what I figured from reading Godhood. Hence the Shadon's comment when he looked at Regan. That could be a fun little Shadow versus Shadow storyline though. Maybe we should include Regan's head as one of the locations on this map that's being made =)

gurglingooze
01-22-2007, 09:08 PM
Shadow Vs. Shadow

Sounds like a good time. :p

Meteoro
01-22-2007, 09:15 PM
I'm bringing this back to keep track of everyone's missions. So far, only three people have been granted with them. If anyone want me to improvise, just let me know. And if you have something in mind, let me know in here or through PM.

Robinnia, a cave in the mountains
Dragon
Eva Marie Saint
James Braddick: Mission: "Only killing someone dear to you will grant you a way out of the island, nothing more, nothing less."
Melias: Mission: "You have to soften the heart of the killer and your destiny will be fulfilled."
MICU-2829
Minity
Nabu
Nikita: Mission: "You have to learn for yourself what being part of a dream really is…"
Regan
Ryan
Shadon

Aeria, the floating city, a pirate bar
Little Wind

About to be abducted
M'Fume (Millenium)
Ogopogo (buymearing)
Shadi (Prometeo)

Yet to post

Meteoro
01-22-2007, 09:19 PM
By the way, I would like to keep on posting in the IC thread but I really have to go to bed :cry:.

In case you're wondering about how would it work to be hostile to Mahn (just for everyone to be on the same page), he would have a time flux wave around him that would protect him from anything, even magic and stuff. This means that everything that gets real close to him would freeze in time.

Once again, I know it's a pain to play an all powerful character, but this is the only way to keep other powerful characters kidnapped and keep things rolling ;), so, bear with me :).

Sojourn
01-22-2007, 09:28 PM
My dear M, Dragon knows his destiny: To gather a large treasure hunting army and create the largest treasure trove the universe has ever seen. Isn't that a good destiny? ;)

Oh is it okay for Dragon to take some of the birdmen and make them go treasure hunting. That's his real distraction right now from whatever Mahn's destiny has for him.

Meteoro
01-22-2007, 09:30 PM
Sure, that mission for the Dragon is perfect. I can't wait to let Mahn say it out loud. :rofl:.

As for the bird men, they are NPC and we can do with them as we please.

Minity
01-23-2007, 03:41 AM
Well, with the quantity of people around and the weird cities, there must be a mall :whaat:

By the way, Minity, don't want to intrude, but if you like, use this link for you Nabu character:
album_pic.php?pic_id=278&full=true&user_id=26 (http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=278&full=true&user_id=26)
You are linking the thumbnail in your current posts ;) This link would look like this:

I just didnt want the pic to be to big, are we not allowed to link through the album?- lol, ill change it later, Im off to work!

gurglingooze
01-23-2007, 04:18 AM
Regan

"You Ignored me! $%^*& Self centered Goddesses" :razz:

Meteoro
01-23-2007, 06:20 AM
[quote="Meteoro\";p=\"15129":3fyno83f]Well, with the quantity of people around and the weird cities, there must be a mall :whaat:

I just didnt want the pic to be to big, are we not allowed to link through the album?- lol, ill change it later, Im off to work![/quote:3fyno83f]

Ohhhhhhh!! I thought you were trying to get the full picture and were getting the thumbnail instead :shock:. My mistake, then. I used to link thumbnails by mistake and I thought you were going through the same.

There's no need to change a thing, Min.

Meteoro
01-23-2007, 06:22 AM
Not to lose track of missions and whereabouts, I brought this into the new page.

Dragon
Eva Marie Saint
MICU-2829
Minity
Nabu
Regan
Ryan
Shadon

Little Wind

About to be abducted
M'Fume (Millenium)
Ogopogo (buymearing)
Shadi (Prometeo)

Yet to post

Tigers
01-23-2007, 06:25 AM
Regan

"You Ignored me! $%^*& Self centered Goddesses" :razz:

:| I thought you were only speaking to Minity! Especially since you seem to be her pet and worship the ground she walks on! :p :lol:

Gosh, I don't know if I'm suppose to feel privileged now or not! :| :lol:

Meteoro
01-23-2007, 06:28 AM
Godesses are so conceited :rolleyes:

(( :P ))

Tigers
01-23-2007, 06:33 AM
:| MOI?! Not my department dearest!

:roll: :p :lol:

gurglingooze
01-23-2007, 06:59 AM
:lol:

Minity
01-23-2007, 07:35 AM
LOL_ thanks for the help anyway M

and I am not conceited...well...maybe a little, but ive lived for a very long time, I better love myself by now!!!- LOL

Meteoro
01-23-2007, 10:53 AM
Updating missions ;).

Dragon: Mission: "To gather a large treasure hunting army and create the largest treasure trove the universe has ever seen."
Eva Marie Saint
MICU-2829
Minity
Nabu: Mission: "You have a challenge to face and your mission is to save them all…"
Regan: Mission: "you have to look deep inside of yourself and rebuild your values."
Ryan
Shadon

Little Wind

About to be abducted
M'Fume (Millenium)
Ogopogo (buymearing)
Shadi (Prometeo)

Yet to post
Tyr'at: At the low-tech village, he has yet to post.[/quote]

gurglingooze
01-23-2007, 11:30 AM
So Mahn is a Psychic, I guess. He only speaks in vague generalities. :roll:

Except to Dragons. So I guess that means we're going to be getting the shakedown from a bunch of Birdmen now? :doh:

Meteoro
01-23-2007, 12:11 PM
Heehee, if you have something more specific for Regan, send me a PM and I'll gladly throw it to the girl ;). And yes, the Dragon is about to cause some havock, lol.

Jason Sanborn
01-23-2007, 12:35 PM
I can't keep up with this SL at this point. Was hoping for something a little slower. Feel free to figure out a way to get separated from my character, maybe Mahn will take him to another part of the island for another purpose?

Minity
01-23-2007, 12:39 PM
Tigs and I noticed that your thread tended to move a little slower and we are planning on leaving your group there, but we didnt realize mahn was going to show up, I dont think we should be there much longer though

gurglingooze
01-23-2007, 12:40 PM
Meep Meep! :p

Captain Kill
01-23-2007, 03:21 PM
I just realized something....Things are going to get kind of confusing. We have ninjahero in the main abducted thread, who is on the floating city, and then Minity's group in the godhood thread, who are also on the city. So where should the other group post when they arrive at the city? Anyone else thing it'll be a bit odd to have all three groups in the same location but on different threads?

Minity
01-23-2007, 03:36 PM
I figure if its such a huge city full of the most powerful people abducted, there should be room for all of us to move around without running into each other and if we do go somewhere like the main city hall to look for records, someone should post that here and we can re-act as if we see people leaving, or people have already been there and if we arrive at the same time to a specific location for something we can post here and decide which thread to use

Tigers
01-23-2007, 03:37 PM
Good point CK! Hey M, perhaps we should start a thread title Abducted: Floating City?

LOL - EDIT!

I just saw Minity's post, we must have posted at the same time. I was also thinking the same thing. Mainly because of the fact that everyone's posting at different speeds. I would hate to have someone miss a day or two and have to read several posts or even several pages to catch back up?

Meteoro
01-23-2007, 03:55 PM
I get what you mean, guys. Let me do some thinking for this and things might get back into a pace that works for everyone.

There is also going to be a third group with a much slower pace that is going to get started soon. If anyone wants to move over there, just let me know.

And yeah, we can work on a "Floating Island" thread. In fact, I think the one-thread-per-location works just fine and it makes it easier for people to move from one thread into another. As for the Floating Island, we'll see how it goes when various groups approach the same spot. There are several cities over at the Floating Island, so, even if various groups are there, they can be in separate threads as well.

It is also nice that groups can collide for a moment, but a big number of players may also become a headache for some of us.

Anyway, I'll do some thinking and will let you know when I get home.

Feel free to throw in ideas.

Meteoro
01-23-2007, 04:05 PM
Okay, this is what I think we'll do. We'll create these threads:

1- the low tech village which name escapes me right now (I'll look for it)

2- Robinnia (the bird people village)

3- The floating city - various places (various threads depending on what's needed).

And the main ABDUCTED thread will work as the starting point for new joiners.

Thoughts?

Minity
01-23-2007, 04:32 PM
are we adding these threads and keeping the old ones? I think thats a lot of threads and not each of them will get activity. Im getting confused about thinking of all of it!- LOL

also Minity teleported directly into the heart of the floating island since the most poweful would probably reside in the center, IMO

I also PMed Jas and told him his group would probably return to its slower pace since it seemed that my groups characters were the ones that were really speeding it up.

Tigers
01-23-2007, 04:53 PM
hmmmm.......tough call. I can see merits for both ideas, however, I think adding too many threads will cause more confusion than if we stick to just a few. I think one general thread for the floating city if there is a group collaboration, if not sticking to our normal threads will probably be best.

Meteoro
01-23-2007, 05:37 PM
Well, my idea was to rename threads.

Godhood would become Sharan Village.
Identities would become The Robinnian Caves

And a new thread would be started for the Floating City

More thoughts?