01-03-2007, 11:47 AM
"My son was abducted!"

"Where is my wife? A man took her!"

"Who took my android away?"

"The King is missing!"

"The sorceress is not here? Where is she?"

"Where's the pilot of the spacecraft?"

"Where did that darn mutant go?"

Through time and space, through uneven realities, different voices exploded in anger and fear under the same sense of abandon and impotence. Their loved ones, their hated ones, their allies, enemies, workers, teachers, sons, mothers, had been taken away by the same man.

http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=256&full=true&user_id=31 Few have grown to know him and those who did live so far away in a distant future that no one really wants to happen, because the future is such a real bad thing.

An elder elf, a mother to many, once said "he's a man with a burden" when she saw this man right before he took her firstborn son away.

A man with no time, he travels through different eras and universes, capturing men, women and strange creatures and takes them into an island that floats in the middle of nowhere; an island that has been accommodated with different kind of villages, cities and even underwater domes; a place where some of the abductees are set free and given tasks as if wanting to make them better beings; while others are thrown into dungeons to suffer all kind of tortures.

There are only two ways out of the island: To be set free by this man or to die trying to understand why.

Today, the man of the future arrives with a new batch of uneven creatures.

Meteoro
01-04-2007, 09:24 AM
http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=256&full=true&user_id=31 Mahn

Curiously enough, this man of the future is named just "Mahn", even if he couldn't be more detached from manhood and humanity. He does have a goal that could be perceived as a noble one, though, but little is known about this supposed disaster that affected his era or about the role he did play in his rightful time. Some thought he was an all-powerful ruler, while others insist on him being an opportunist who took hold of a technology that granted him the chance to mess with the past to create a future that would fit his wants only.

The one thing everyone agreed upon is that Mahn saw himself as a chess player, moving the pawns from one side to the other in order to realign facts and events, and he planned to twist them to achieve his goal.

Today, even if it sounds irrelevant when we are talking about a man who travels through eras, he was grabbing a new batch of creatures he needed to realign in the currents of time and space. He had specific goals for each one of them and the first step was to abduct them!

The first one was a little eight year-old girl, young enough to have no future set in stone; who was in the middle of her classroom trying to pay attention while thinking of something else. Bending time was a useful tool, because Mahn appeared in the classroom in between seconds and surrounded the girl in a bubble right over her size. Everything around them was frozen; everything but Mahn and the girl.

"Your destiny needs to be redefined, Regan," said Mahn to her and the next second they were gone; leaving an empty space in the classroom and a very surprised teacher.

Another moment and Mahn and the bubble containing the girl appeared in the middle of the space in a strangely bright universe. There was a magnificent woman floating adrift, as if sleeping in the middle of nowhere, beautiful like a Goddess and incandescent as any man's desire.

"Minity… Look what the Time Paradox did to you… You'll play a big role in universe, but your skills and your new abilities need to be honed." He surrounded the dormant Goddess in another bubble and the three of them disappeared.

Only to reappear in the middle of a city where everything seemed so normal that it was just boring. In between seconds once again, everything seemed so still, as if with no life at all. Everything was frozen but a man who looked at the newly arrival with horror.

"Ryan, it's unbelievable how inconsequential you are to your environment. What a waste of air and space. You will be redefined by my hands and you will suffer, but you will learn and grow." A new bubble surrounded the frightened man as they disappeared.

They stopped next at a dark office where a man was sitting behind his desk with a keen look in his eyes. "Your detective skills need to be taken to the next level, Little Wind. Your paranormal abilities need to grow. You'll play a key role in your timeline and you're coming with me, now!" Not letting the man respond; he got surrounded by a new bubble and they left.

The next stop was a world populated by Gods in war. So much power trapped in such a small rock. Standing still in front of one of the Gods, Mahn spoke to a tall white haired man who was accompanied by a twisted and powerful woman. "Tyr'at. Your destiny is loaded with war, love and betrayal and your actions will define the fate of GodWorld, but you are erratic and that can't be allowed." Not letting the God react, a new bubble captured him. Mahn turned to the woman who was frozen in between seconds, but her awareness would never go dormant. Alsbeth… you had so much future, but look what's happened to you now… Mahn touched the Goddess' face with the back of his hand, vanishing with his bubbles, leaving her behind.

Mahn and his abductees did several stops through the most unusual worlds and timelines, abducting all kind of people and carrying them all in separate transparent prisons, until they reappeared in the middle of an island which was stuck in between time and space.

All of the bubbles were placed on the ground and finally opened, releasing their prisoners.

"Welcome to the island. You will be disoriented, but you have all the time in the world to get used to this place that will be your home for now on. Each of you has a goal. Some of you will know which it is, some won't, but you won't leave until you've accomplished it."

"This island has different towns, cities, villages, even underground kingdoms. You should be able to find one that suits your needs. For now, you're on your own."

And with those final words, Mahn vanished.

Minity
01-04-2007, 10:28 AM
Minity awakens as Mahn vanishes, she looks somewhat confused as she rubs her head...it pounds as if she had partied non-stop for centuries, but she knows that is not the case, in fact she was on her way home to visit her new husband Lord Mattson...so...

How did I get here?

Minity turns to the first person she sees as her dark hair falls in her face, she points down at the first person she sees, which happens to be feable old man who was simply passing by...

You...you will tell me where I am!

Her eyes glow with power as she readies to incinerate this poor elder if he cannot provide her an answer she seeks

gurglingooze
01-04-2007, 12:18 PM
Regan
http://uploads.zcultfm.com/user_uploads/freeGurglingOozea8b3/Regan.gif

Regan looked at the tall, beautiful woman with the temper and smiled to herself. After a brief moment of disorientation cause by the teleport, she had come to a few conclusions. Getting agry would only interfere with getting home.

Turning to the Goddess, Regan said, "I don't think he knows. He looks like a simple peasant and wouldn't have the knowledge of how to transport a Goddess across space, dimensions and possibly time. If we stay calm and look at our situation for a moment, our Host will likely reveal themselves. Only a being of tremendous power could have done this, so I doubt he fears you or any of us."

"I just want to get home to my family. I have a science project due next week and I have a good shot at winning the state science fair this year. My vampiric rose is ages beyond what those other dweebs will come up with." :)

Minity
01-04-2007, 12:51 PM
Minity turns to the child who would dare speak to her, she raises her arm to lash out and then stops, she places her hands on her knees and brings herself down to the childs level, Minitys dark eyes stare into Regans as if she is scanning the her while she speaks...

You speak to quickly child, I simply mean to learn our current location, and I am one of the few members of my race who know that their are those who possess power greater than my own, but they rarely come into direct contact with my kind, especially an influential one like myself...

Minity stands up, breaking eye contact and begins to look around...

All I need do is make enough trouble for the locals here for the grand master of this game to become annoyed and present himself to me, which at that point he will tell me of his plans and I will then convince him that I cannont and will not help him and he will send me home...its quite simple...you may come if you wish.

Minity simply begins walking towards a busy market street as piles of cursed gold fall from her lustrious hair, causing the people of this area to begin rioting and looting everything in sight...

gurglingooze
01-04-2007, 01:04 PM
Regan

Regan looked at the others, shrugged briefly and followed the scantilly clad Goddess.

"I'm Regan. Aren't you cold wearing only that?" She asked the lady, as she ran up to stand at her side wishing that her coat had come along with her.

Minity
01-04-2007, 01:13 PM
Minity smiled slightly, it had been a long time since she had interacted with mortals face to face and without a false pretense...

No no Regan, I am never affected by the weather unless my energy is depleted...and only foolish gods allow their energy to fully run out

Oh and where are my manners, I am Minity, Goddess of the Sun, Daughter of Appollo, Wife of Lord Mattson, and Council Guardian of my people

Minity waves her hand and suddenly all the rioting blood thirsty civillians are handed a number of different weapons...Minity smiles as she senses that her curse has taken over much of this city...she quickly encases a spell shield over herself and Regan to make sure the girl isnt caught up in the riot as they continue walking to the center of the city...

MrOuija
01-04-2007, 02:16 PM
Ryan

Ryan's thoughts race, "Where am, what... this place? Aaaah!"

Looking around Ryan takes note of all his traveling companions and the pre-established island residents; he sees all manner of man, creature, mystical being and cybernetic horror. Nearby he eyes a Goddess speaking to a young girl, he's not sure how he knows she's a Goddess but he does.

"Excuse me ladies?" he says meekly. They walk towards the market having left him unnoticed. Ryan slumps his head and shoulders as he turns away just in time to miss the unfolding chaos. Eventually he wanders onto a seemingly empty beach, plops himself down on to the sand and lies on his back.

"Great," he thinks, "As if I didn't have enough trouble being noticed in a world of normalcy, now I get to contend with gods and talking animals for attention. Well no more. This nightmare Twilight Zone episode I'm in is my chance for a fresh start. From here on out, I'm going to be important; people will respect and notice me."

And with that thought he falls asleep, dreaming about grander exploits and a future of fame... or infamy.

Meteoro
01-05-2007, 07:54 AM
http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=256&full=true&user_id=31 Mahn

Mahn's life was a busy one. How old he was would be anybody's wonder, since his cold face had been so tampered with that you wouldn't know if he was 40 or 5.000 years old. He never even cared about explaining himself to others, after all, he came from such a distant future that he felt as dealing with ants instead of sentient and thinking creatures. He had a task and every passing moment and every little task accomplished, moved him closer to his goal.

With this in mind, he appeared in the year 8895, June 1st to be exact. As usual, time froze around him and it affected everyone but his intended victim: a cyborg that was about to be disassembled.

"MICU-2829, your destiny hasn't been fulfilled yet. There's a chance that you can change your world and I will make sure it happens."

A bubble surrounded the android and both of them disappeared only to make their reappearance in the year 10.109 at a prison planet named Tartarus, inside of a cell where a man is waiting to be executed. Time stood still as Mahn and the android in a bubble looked at the murderer.

"James R. Braddick. You've lived long, but your life doesn't have to stop here. There's a bloodline that needs to be erased from history and your hand will put an end to it."

Jason Sanborn
01-05-2007, 12:13 PM
((FYI: MICU-2829 is a cyborg, not an android. ;)))

http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=257MICU-2829

He died exactly 250 years ago today. His past life existed only in his memories. Not that it mattered, considering that past ended the day he became MICU-2829, a cybernetic soldier, one of many. Unfortunately, all such cyborgs have been deemed by the government to be obsolete, and were scheduled to be terminated, their cybernetics recycled in the creation of the military's latest "tool" the Rueban Series of Battle Androids.

MICU-2829, along with several other "obsolete" MICUs managed to escape their fate, and scattered among the universe. The military wouldn't give up their prizes so easily, though, and the Rueben Series were sent out to capture the defected cyborgs. MICU-2829 had managed to evade capture for just over five years, but a team of Ruebens finally managed to find him, capture him, and bring him to his termination.

MICU-2829's date of termination was set, and he found the date ironic. Exactly 250 years, to the day, from his first death was the date set for his second, and final death. He sat calmly on this day, in his cell, awaiting his execution. He did not expect the stranger to appear in his cell.

MICU-2829, your destiny hasn't been fulfilled yet. There's a chance that you can change your world and I will make sure it happens.

What're you tal---?

MICU-2829 started to say before the bubble surrounded him and he found himself in another cell, with a man he'd never seen before.

---king about?

MICU-2829 finished. There was no real break in what he was saying. It was simply that they transported in the middle of his question.

James R. Braddick. You've lived long, but your life doesn't have to stop here. There's a bloodline that needs to be erased from history and your hand will put an end to it.

What's going on?

Meteoro
01-05-2007, 12:32 PM

Mahn didn't even turn around when the cyborg asked him the question he had heard over a thousand times. He wasn't there to give them the information they wanted, just what they needed to know. That was be enough.

He would have encased Braddick in no time, but for some strange reason, he wanted to know what the murderer had to say.

Captain Kill
01-05-2007, 04:37 PM
James Braddick

Braddick sat alone in his concrete prison cell, the only available light coming from a one foot square glass window, which happened to be 3 feet thick. Tartarus was an inhospitable volcanic world, with an atmosphere composed of mostly sulfur. There was no oxygen to be found on the surface, and the only living creatures on this planet were in this very prison. He looked over the dried pools of blood on the ground. The guards hadn't bothered to stop by his cell since that event. Apparently 6 or so of the guards had family members aboard the Tarsonis orbital embassy, the one which was accidentally reduced to floating space debris during his assassination of a very influential prime minister of one of the core worlds. Five of them never made it out of the cell alive, and the sixth one would most likely require a few organ transplants along with severe reconstructive surgery. There was nothing left to do now but wait for the guards to come and take him to his own execution. But it wasn't as if Braddick didn't have a surprise for them already. He was pondering over his newest escape plan when some strange man materialized in his cell, along with what appeared to be an android. The guy didn't resemble any human species he knew of, and Braddick had killed a whole lot of humans over the years. This guy looked more like a walking jigsaw puzzle. Either way, Braddick's first reaction was to rip off a piece of his bunk and use it as a makeshift knife to take the man hostage. But the guy didn't look much like a prison guard, so he doubted the other guards would even care much if he snapped the man's neck. The android itself looked like something out of a junkheap. They must have retired that model centuries ago. It was then that the jigsaw man said something strange, to which Braddick could only respond.

"Well, the entrance was most certainly impressive. I have to give that to you. Though I thought the prison was jamming teleporter frequencies. So that leaves me with one question....Who the frack are you, and what in the hell are you talking about?"

Meteoro
01-06-2007, 07:02 AM

Normally, Mahn just wouldn't talk to one of the abductees and he would give away only the needed information, but to him, this particular mass murderer was just not a regular subject, his skilles needed to be honed even further.

"We didn't teleport in here, Braddick. My traveling is beyond the technology of your time so I won't try to explain it to you."

With a thought, Mahn made a bubble start forming around Braddick. "You'll be trained in your ways. You need to experiment loss and pain. You'll kill someone dear to you and, only then, you'll be brought back to your reality and your time. You'll play a big role in the ripples of time, but for now, your no longer the owner of your life. You'll be coming with me."

Captain Kill
01-06-2007, 01:33 PM
James Braddick

Braddick looked at the guy with an emotionless expression on his face. Just who the hell did this guy think he was? Braddick had led countless numbers of soldiers across dozens of worlds, laid waste to entire cities, and single handedly killed untold numbers of people. Who was this guy to say he needed training? Then the jigsaw man said something that made Braddick's blood boil...'you are no longer the owner of your life.' Braddick would have slit this man's throat in an instant if it weren't for one simple thing: jigsaw man obviously had a way to get him out, one which would involve far less effort than Braddick's own plan. And so he decided to play along for the time being...

"Well I was going to use some water from the sink and that power conduit I dug out of the wall over there to electrocute the guards when they came to get me. Then I was going to steal their key cards, kill my way to the security room, and then open all the cells in the entire prison causing a riot, so I could conveniently hijack one of the transports in the landing hanger, and make my way off this rock during all the chaos...But seeing as you're willing to help me skip all that, we'll do it your way. Good luck trying to find someone dear to me though, I don't do loss and pain...."

Jigsaw man obviously didn't know who he was dealing with. Braddick couldn't possibly conceive of anyone who was truly dear to him. He wouldn't even consider his own mother dear to him. Chrodos families were based more around respect and loyalty than they were around love. Either way, all that respect and loyalty garbage died along time ago, along with practically his entire race of people. As far as Braddick knew, he was one of the only few of his race left in the galaxy. Not to mention whatever reality jigsaw man claimed he was taking him to couldn't possibly be any worse than Braddick's own. And so he simply stood up as the strange bubble consumed his form, and waited to see what would happen.

Ninjahero
01-06-2007, 06:52 PM
LittleWind

The one called Mahn appeared out of thin air in the middle of the offices of LW Smith...

"Your detective skills need to be taken to the next level. Your paranormal abilities need to grow. You'll play a key role in your timeline and you're coming with me, now!" he stated.

With that Mahn extended his hand towards LW who was sitting behind his desk. LW immediately sprang to his feet instinctually grabbing his fedora off of his desk. But before he could make another move, he was surrounded by a semi transparent bubble and vanished into the ether. A short trip latter the bubble vanished and LW was standing at the edge of some unknown village. Just up ahead he noticed several other people who did not seem to belong to the low-tech surroundings. A cyborg, exotic dancer (LW is from the 40's, what else would he assume an outfit like that was for?), a curious child, and a few non-descript normals were just up ahead.

Taking a look around LW noticed a market place at the edge of the village, a beach off in the distance and a city on the far horizon, but the most remarkable sight was that of a floating city up above.

"A floating city seems the perfect spot for the watchers to observe us rats run around this island maze. Perhaps I will have a word with our hosts?" LW spoke to himself, as was his habit.

Then he bent down to retrieve his blue fedora from the ground. Brushing it across his thigh a few times to clear the dirt away before he placed it on his head. He then took a moment to adjust his tie prior to his body launching off of the ground at amazing speeds towards the city of the clouds.

MrOuija
01-06-2007, 11:57 PM
Terron (Ryan's homeworld)
Tina Miller lived next door to Ryan Johnson for 2 years. She'd never noticed him, but he noticed her. Every day he'd time leaving his apartment, just so he could ride the elevator down with her. In the evening he'd wait in the lobby, pretending to check his mail, until she arrived home.

This morning Tina Miller started her day as any other, but for some reason riding the elevator downstairs made her uneasy and somehow lonely. In the evening, the lobby of her apartment building seemed awkward and foreboding. Perhaps it was this odd feeling, this missing piece of her day, that distracted her from the man who'd followed her home. Maybe that missing piece would have saved her life.

Ryan
"Yawn," Ryan exaggerates as he stretches the sleep out of his limbs.

"Figures. I'm in some science-fiction-fantasy-wonderland and the first thing I do is take a nap," Ryan thinks, "Boring as ever, Ryan. Well that's it, from here on out it's all action and adventure and stories of my past heroics." And with that, Ryan rises to his feet and heads off to the market he'd seen earlier. "First thing to do, get my name out there. People need to know who I am."

Ryan walks up to a merchant, "Hello there sir, what sort of wares do you sell?"

And before the merchant can reply Ryan loudly responds hoping some other island residents might take notice, "Really? We have something similar on my home planet, Terron. Have you heard of Terron? You haven't? Well that's a shame, it's quite a beautiful planet," and even louder he continues, "Now I probably shouldn't be telling you this, but you look like a trustworthy fellow. You see I'm Terron's most powerful superhero, Gladiator-Omega"

Meteoro
01-07-2007, 07:08 AM

Back at Tartarus, the prison planet, Mahn studied briefly his new subject: James Braddick.

Well I was going to use some water from the sink and that power conduit I dug out of the wall over there to electrocute the guards when they came to get me. Then I was going to steal their key cards, kill my way to the security room, and then open all the cells in the entire prison causing a riot, so I could conveniently hijack one of the transports in the landing hanger, and make my way off this rock during all the chaos...But seeing as you're willing to help me skip all that, we'll do it your way. Good luck trying to find someone dear to me though, I don't do loss and pain....

"I knew what you were going to do, Braddick, that's beyond the point. You're coming with me, now."

The bubble growing around Braddick completed itself and the two of them plus the MICU android disappeared in an instant, only to reappear at the Bright Universe, the same place where the Goddess Minity had been captured, this time at one of its worlds within what has been called the Matrix Quadrant.

In front of them was a massive red dragon; singing of all things. Time stopped around them and only the newly arrivals and the firey creature were aware of the situation.

"Dragon. You have a destiny to fulfill in your world and that destiny is slipping by your paws. You'll come with me and we'll make sure that destiny is attained."

Another of these transparent and organic bubbles surrounded the Dragon and the four of them made their exit of this world, for how long, it would be anyone's guess.

They reappeared at the village in the island stuck between time and space, where some villagers were rioting as a result of Minity's moves and some others were extremely confused at Ryan's, now Gladiator-Omega's, statements.

Mahn released MICU-2829, James Braddick and the Dragon from their bubbles.

"You'll live here for the foreseeable future. Each of you has a goal to attain and you won't be returned to your time and place before you accomplish it. Some of you will know what you have to do, others don't."

Without another word, Mahn vanished.

Captain Kill
01-07-2007, 01:55 PM
James Braddick

Braddick watched on, severely impressed, as the three vanished and reappeared in space, abducting a massive dragon before vanishing once more. Braddock had been to the far ends of the galaxy and back, and never in his life did he actually see a real dragon. There was no possible way something like that could exist. What jigsaw man said must have been true, his technology was far beyond that of the people in Braddick's time. Soon he appeared on that strange island world, and the jigsaw man said but a few words and vanished. Braddick observed the village before him. It was obviously low-tech, thousands of years behind his reality. And then his attention drew upward to the floating city above. It had to take a whole lot of power to keep that thing in the air. That was where he had to be...But he wasn't in any sort of a rush. He'd figure out a way to get there even if he had to saddle up the fire breathing reptile next to him and ride it there. Right now something else puzzled his mind. What goal was he supposed to accomplish? The jigsaw man said he had to kill someone dear to him. There wasn't even someone dear to him in his own reality, how was he supposed to find anyone here?

"I'm out of here tin man...you're on your own..."

Braddick said to the android as he walked closer towards the rioting town. Right now this wasn't about the future time line or this supposed goal of his. Braddick didn't even have an imminent desire to leave this place. It wasn't like he had anything important waiting for him back in his own reality. But the jigsaw man perked his curiosity. What was this bloodline that Braddick was supposed to erase from history, and why? Why would the guy go through all the trouble of picking him of all people? Jigsaw man certainly seemed powerful enough to kill someone on his own. Braddick had questions, and he needed to get the attention of the man that abducted him...There was only one way Braddick knew how to draw attention to himself. And after he got these answers, he fully intended to sever the man's jugular.

It was time for the carnage to begin. Braddick made his way towards a large mob of civilians, all brandishing torches and blades of all sorts. They seemed to be a bit too busy setting fire to a wagon to pay attention to the 6'3" serial killer making his way towards them. With on large spring, Braddick jumped into the air and came crashing down on the shoulders of one of the men in the very center of the mob, snapping the man's spine in half in the process. If he didn't have their attention before, that surely changed. The crowd burst out into a bloody roar and charged inwards towards Braddick. They had no idea what was about to happen. With one quick jab of his palm, Braddick caved in the skull of the first man to reach him, gripping the victim's blade in his free hand and lashing out at those around him. And now that he was armed, Braddick let loose with relentless fury. Arteries were sliced and blood spewed into the air. Every single blow made by the killer was planned precision, directed towards the most vital areas of the human body. And though, one by one they were being cut down, the mob mentality they shared at that moment in time only made the villagers push harder. Severed limbs sailed into the air as the crunch of bone could be heard. The entire fight lasted only a few minutes. And in the end, predictably so, Braddick was left standing amongst several dozen mangled corpses, covered in the blood of his victims...

Dragons
01-07-2007, 06:11 PM
......lot of fun, eats Coco-Wheats everyones!

The dragon was singing along when Mahn showed up. He listened carefully for a moment and smiled.

Me like destiny! :mrgreen:

He proclaimed before he was taken far away from his home. Arriving at the small village, he looked around for moment.

Hmmm....no look cool. Where me at?

He started to walk towards the rioting, not really paying attention to the fact that many of these poor villagers were now screaming at the sight of him. Then he saw someone he knew. Minity, Lord Mattson's wife.

Hiyas Minity!

He said waving to her.

gurglingooze
01-08-2007, 07:22 AM
Regan

"Look! A Dragon, COOL! Can I play with it?" :)

Meteoro
01-08-2007, 08:10 AM

The world was Étoile de Pourpre. A world apparently primitive socially speaking since it was stuck in an Earth-like Middle Age, but with a technology other civilizations would envy. The view was amazing and any other creature would be appalled by its contrast; not Mahn. His goal was the only thing that mattered and his mission in this world didn't include sight seeing.

He appeared in the garden of a big house freezing time immediately. A woman with a large dress was sipping from her tea while guarding her perfect white skin from the sun under the shadow of a tree. Not too far away, another woman was still flowing in time, surprised by the sudden stop of the wind. She turned and right by her side was standing Mahn with his eyes stuck in her.

"Your talents need a push, Melias. You have to soften the heart of the killer and your destiny will be fulfilled."

Not saying another word, Mahn started to create another of his organic bubbles around Melias.

Minity
01-08-2007, 09:11 AM
Minity suddenly possessed an enormous smile as she flew up to pat the dragon on the head...she liked this one more than the other dragons because he was never rude

Ohhhh how are you...I see you got trapped here too, how dare he remove such a faithful beautiful dragon from my husbands home!

Minity then points to Regan

Dragon this is Regan, she is a small talkitive child with some magical power, so she may be able to help us...Ive caused a riot here right now to try and get the mastermind behind all of our captures to show himself, but alas it has not worked as of yet...

Was my husband home when you were stolen?

((Minity doesnt remember much after her wedding about LM))

MrOuija
01-08-2007, 02:20 PM
Ryan

As Ryan continues bragging to the merchant, an obviously terrified young boy runs by screaming, "Help, someone help!"

A man grabs the boy and says, "What's wrong? What's happening?"

"It's one of the new batch," the boy replies while trying to catch his breath, "He just broke a man in half and he'd begun fighting more when I ran away."

And then something horrible happened. "This man's a superhero on his world," the merchant called out as Ryan cringed.

The villagers excitedly grab Ryan and begin hurrying him to the scene of chaos. They rush passed the Goddess and girl, now accompanied by a dragon, as Ryan calls out, "You don't understand my powers don't work in this world."

A villager replies, "Nonsense. A hero on one world is a hero on all worlds, you'll need no powers."

Now passing a large cybernetic man Ryan says, "Him! Get him, he looks tough. I'm sure he can stop the killer."

Captain Kill
01-08-2007, 03:54 PM
James Braddick

Braddick surveyed the area, making his way about the pools of sticky blood on the ground. Apparently this act hadn't gotten the attention of the jigsaw man. And if senseless murder didn't get his attention, Braddick was just going to have to blow something up. However, this town didn't seem advanced enough for even gunpowder. Luckily for Braddick, his time in the Chrodos military gave him all the knowledge he would need to construct his own explosive devices, even in places as low tech as this. He took the time to stock on up weapons, picking up blades and daggers which were once used by the many many corpses lying on the ground, tucking them in his belt and inside his boots. That was when he heard the familiar shouts of villagers. His head turned up to see a mob of them charging towards him with what appeared to be a man raised above their heads. Braddick clutched two daggers in each fist as he stood to face them. He was ready to pounce on the mob like the last one and eviscerate every single one of them, when he noticed something strange. The man they were carrying seemed to be...frightened. The guy was yelling like a scared child. And so Braddick simply relaxed for a moment, and decided to wait for the villagers to drop this man in front of him before he chose how to act. After all, there was no point in killing a coward.

MrOuija
01-08-2007, 04:11 PM
Ryan

The villagers stop short of the towering man drenched in blood as they lower Ryan to the ground. "We've brought a hero to defeat you," they yell at the man, "He's a powerful Superhero on his world, brought here just in time to defeat you."

"I'm afraid there's been a misunderstanding sir," Ryan informs the man, "You see I'm only a hero on my planet Terron. I have no powers here. So it'd be really pointless to attack you and die. Let me introduce myself, I'm Gladiator-Prime but feel free to cal me Ryan."

A young boy whispers nearby, "Didn't he call himself Gladiator-Omega earlier?"

Ryan ignores the comment continuing confident and convincing, his prior meekness and fear as quickly forgotten as Ryan usually is, "Maybe we can come to some compromise, you're obviously angry about something. Is there something you need from the villagers?"

Res
01-08-2007, 04:49 PM
Melias

Melias felt the extraordinary when everything turned still. Her first reaction was to check around for people she cared for but only met the soulgaze trap, so she thought, of a strange strangerman. He was not like anybody on the land and his face was like a puzzle of lifes but she oddly did not feel in a particular danger when his eyes trapped hers. In fact, the stranger did not give Melias the time to as he spoke immediatly, with calm and authority, telling her about a killer and the path he seemed like wanting her to follow.
Asking for his name would have not been helpful in that situation and obviously, she was already chosen by the man. So "why?", Melias simply questionned.

A strange thing happened around her and l'Etoile de Pourpre was a souvenir.

gurglingooze
01-08-2007, 05:54 PM
Regan

"Oh no, look. The Boys are fighting. They're ruining my first chance at meeting a dragon." :(

Immediately, Regan's eye turned grey and suddently the entire area was covered in darkness. Anyone under the cover would not be able to see or hear anything. No artificial light could pierce it.

With the entire crowd isolate thusly, she said to all(They could hear her), "You boys are ruining my day with this fighting. If it's the stranger you all want to talk to, then I think I know how to get him. I'll release you all, but you need to give me a chance to try."

With that, she released the darkness, turned to the air and said in a normal voice, "Stranger, do you think you could come down and explain a few things to us?"

Dragons
01-08-2007, 06:02 PM
Regan

"Look! A Dragon, COOL! Can I play with it?" :)

Me no toy! :mad:

Me great Dragon King. :D

Minity suddenly possessed an enormous smile as she flew up to pat the dragon on the head...she liked this one more than the other dragons because he was never rude

Ohhhh how are you...I see you got trapped here too, how dare he remove such a faithful beautiful dragon from my husbands home!

Minity then points to Regan

Dragon this is Regan, she is a small talkitive child with some magical power, so she may be able to help us...Ive caused a riot here right now to try and get the mastermind behind all of our captures to show himself, but alas it has not worked as of yet...

Was my husband home when you were stolen?

((Minity doesnt remember much after her wedding about LM))

Me's missed you Minity!

Dragon grinned at Minity. He had missed her since she had left.

Me agrees but he says me has destiny. Me likes that idea.

He nodded his head when as he understood what Minity's plan was. He frowned when she mentioned Lord Mattson...

No...He no home long time...Nots since-

Then stopped when he remembered the riot.

Cans me cause riot too? o:)

Then his tail hit a house and caused half of it to be destroyed.

Sorrys!

Meteoro
01-08-2007, 08:49 PM

In the meanwhile, if that term is even possible when we're talking about places that aren't even sharing the same space or time, Mahn looked at his new acquisition asking the most common of questions.

why?

A question that wouldn't go answered. At least not right now.

It didn't take it long for the organic bubble to finally cover Melias. Both of them disappeared just as fast as he came to this place.

Their next stop was at the island stuck in between time and space. There was a riot in the middle of the Sharan Village and the floor was covered with dead bodies. Not that it took Mahn by surprise, not after he dropped such a motley crew without warning.

As he was setting Melias free, he looked at the new arrivals that were all over the place, making sure they would be paying attention to his echoing voice.

"I heard your call, Regan, but I'm not here to answer your questions. This is not a game and destroying the island won't get any of you out of here." He looked at Braddock and then at the dead bodies. "In time you will know why you're here, but some of you already heard it from me, and drifting from your missions will only trap you even deeper into this island. For the time being, consider this place your home, because there is no way out and if you want to return to your respective worlds and times, you better focus."

He focused his eyes in Braddock one last time. "Your skills will grow in this place, but it is not by killing masses that you will accomplish perfection. You have to choose and choose well. Only killing someone dear to you will grant a way out of the island, nothing more, nothing less."

Without another word, Mahn disappeared once again, leaving more questions behind. Questions he didn't seem too eager to respond.

Tigers
01-09-2007, 02:22 PM
Nikita
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/Tigers90/R3.jpg
Nikita lay on her side, her finger tip dipped in the onyx pool that was her uncles source of sorcery. The vast hall was even more quiet than was normal for this already desolate temple. She had lived here with her uncle in the Dark Temple for longer than she could remember. Now, like his parents before him, Night had left her abandoned an alone. With her uncle gone the only source of happiness had left with him. Drawn back into a state of melancholy behavior, Nikita had neglected even the simplest of her pleasures to waste away by the still onyx pool for hundreds of years. Not even the urging of Nightmare was enough to draw this goddess of dreams and shadows to stir.

In what seemed like an eternity, Nikita blinked and rolled over on to her back. It was the first movement she had made since laying there by the pool. Nightmare who had been curled up in her uncles throne looked up from his place of rest. His mistress had moved, and that had to be a good sign.

Come Nightmare, I've waited long enough for Uncles return. It looks like it is up to you and I to find him.

Nightmare, the red fiery shadow dragon sailed to his mistresses side as she took hold of The Dragon's Sword. Her hand instantly transformed into the red scales and claws of a dragon. With a stir of the air Nikita concentrated on the strands of dreams and nightmares that only her eyes could see. She tapped her lip for a moment as she searched for the right one, and with the first smile she's shown in centuries, she pointed the tip of The Dragon's Sword and proclaimed.

This one here will do. Perhaps if we follow the stream of nightmares, we will find my uncle.

Nikita used the tip of the blade to slice between the realm of nightmares and dreams as she transformed into a wisp of shadow and disappeared with Nightmare into the stream. Nikita had no idea that she had chosen the particular strand that would bring about more than she had bargined for.

Captain Kill
01-09-2007, 03:30 PM
Braddick

Braddick looked at the man standing before him, feebly attempting to lie his way out of his own death. This guy wasn't a super hero, that was obvious to Braddick.

"You're a little scrawny for a super hero..."

He began speaking to Ryan....

"And if theres one thing I know how to sense, it's fear...I can hear your heart racing right now, and the fluctuations in your voice as you speak...Not to mention I can smell the sweat pouring off you...You are afraid...And correct me if I'm wrong...but super hero's aren't supposed to be afraid...."

Braddick's senses were well beyond that of normal humans. He could hear Ryan's heart beating at a mile a second as clearly as if someone was right in front of him talking.

"Don't worry though....I don't enjoy killing defenseless people..."

That was when everything went black and a voice began talking. In an instant it was as if someone stole his sight from him, but no matter, Braddick didn't necessarily need his sight to fight. His first instinct was to take one of the blades clutched in his hand and whip it at the source of the voice, but that was an instinct he had to fight. The voice was that of a girl's, (Regan) and a child no less. They couldn't be over 10 years old...The child soon ceased whatever it was that she did, and Braddick could see once more. Then she did, perhaps the most ridiculous thing he had seen today; ask for the jigsaw guy to show himself. Braddick was about to laugh at the kid, but to his complete and utter surprise, the guy appeared.

"Well, I guess I should have thought of that..."

Braddick said out loud as the jigsaw man materialized in front of him. And not surprising, the man revealed quite little. He only seemed to reiterate exactly what he had told Braddick before. Anger soon arose in Braddick. It wasn't being trapped here that so much enraged him. Quite the contrary. At least in this reality there wasn't a galaxy full of pirates, thugs, and bounty hunters looking to capture or kill him. What angered him most was that Braddick was no more than a pawn to this man. And Braddick was nobody's pawn. He didn't need training, his skills couldn't improve, most certainly not if all this world had to offer in terms of combatants were a few poorly armed villagers. And what was this guy talking about having to kill someone dear to him? Such a person simply didn't exist. None of this made sense, and Braddick was quickly losing his temper. In his own rage he whipped one of the daggers he was holding straight at the throat of Mahn. He wasn't going to be this fool's pawn any longer. But almost the second the weapon left his hand and began to sail through the air, the jigsaw man disappeared, and the blade simply sank into the wall of a small house.

"You fracking coward! You want me to kill someone! How about you come back here and I kill you! Lets see you act all high and mighty when you're lying in a pool of your own blood!"

Braddick shouted at the sky. But it was useless. Braddick wanted to eviscerate that man...But there would always be a next time. And then it hit him...What if one of these other abducted people was the one he had to kill?...He certainly didn't care much for any of them. However the jigsaw man seemed to know everything about what was supposed to happen in the future. Maybe he knew something was supposed to happen between Braddick and one of these people, even if the only adult female there looked like a Terran stripper. Braddick didn't care much for completing this ultimate quest that was forced upon him, but killing this "dear" person would surely make the jigsaw man appear again. That would give Braddick the opportunity to ram a knife down his throat. And so the killer simply calmed himself down and strolled back to the group of abductees.

"So, anyone here have any bright ideas about what to do next? Because all of mine involve someone dying or something exploding..."

Res
01-09-2007, 04:49 PM
Melias

Melias stagged and shivered, stepping back a little with worry realizing finally what was happening. She did not have time from the moment the stranger took them away from her homeland, being blinded by a sudden darkness right after her arrival. During the lifeless time, there was a pretty, childy questionning voice before the unknown one spoke again showing again if it was necessary that he was the ruler of this theatre. Very likely, he wanted people to do somethings for purpose but it may, to a proud ear, sound that he simply needed them. So close to the Muse, Melias compared, except he was nothing compassionate like her and absolutly more manipulative.

"I am tired of all this killing..." she whispered, resting her pale forehead on her hand and feeling more bored than sad.

What the master of this reality told her became even more confusing with all the dead bodies and fighting spirits around. She could not change people like that. She did not even know one of them and who she was supposed to contact. Melias saw no reasons to follow such a path but she knew that for now she would have to, until she found out the truth behind all this. At a reasonable distance from her, a bloody face was standing in a terrible glory upon numbers of dead bodies and captivated her sight: he was nightmarish and magnificient at the same time, bringer of death and living soul. Something she could still for eternity in a painting but quickly, that insane sudden fascination lost to the rejection. Never would she approach a walking death like him, certainly not and right now. The warrior or maybe the man standing near him were the cause of this red river and maybe would they know something more about the situation, even if everyone seemed clueless at first sight. Melias stood up lightly, brushing her long hair from her shoulder to her back and fitting better her white robe flowerished with golden lys.

"Just beware that someone or something do not mean "you" here, or shall it resolves definitely your wonder."

It just went like that, responding to the man.

"We could firstly introduce ourself, that is the basic of politeness. At least, in my cherrished homeland. But as for the next, to explore and learn better about how works this place would be useful."

Minity
01-10-2007, 06:22 AM
Steam begins to pour from Minity's ears as her eyes glow a deep red, she folds her arms as Mahn dissappears yet again, she turns to Dragon...

Braddick you are not the only one who wishes to kill something...but...how dare he not properly address me!!! Fine, if killing the people of this island mean nothing to him...then I shall remake them to fit my own needs!

Minitys hands fly into the air as energy pour from her body changing much of the scenery in this quant village into an exotic locale with a giant palace in the middle, much of the villagers get turned into beautiful well build angels who begin flocking to her asking if she needs anything...

Now this is more like it!

Minity then thinks to herself...

He said there was no way off this quaint little world...hmmm? Regan may throw you into the atmostphere and see what happens?

gurglingooze
01-10-2007, 07:09 AM
Regan

"Can I, really!" :woot:

"Then can we watch him fall from the back of the Dragon, please?" :pray:

"And can I be a Princess in your castle?" o:)

Meteoro
01-10-2007, 08:29 AM
http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=260&full=true&user_id=31 Hiding behind a small wall, in fear, a woman who hadn't been touched by colors, observed in awe the villagers becoming angels; and in horror, the dead bodies lying on the ground. A new batch of kidnapped people had arrived. Barely able to hold back the tears and sobbing, she remained in shadows hoping not to be seen. The gray tall man had arrived and left once again, leaving behind only cryptic messages and confused and angry people. How many of them she had known since her arrival, she could barely tell. But none of them had been able to help her or at least give her a lead into what was the goal she had to accomplish.

Another batch and they arrived just in front of the place she had been hiding… could it be just her luck? But with the tall gray man she knew something for sure: chance wasn't part of his moves…

Meteoro
01-10-2007, 08:49 AM

Flowing through the waves of time and space, Mahn reached a destination he had visited not long ago: GodWorld.

Appearing in the middle of the chambers of a Goddess that was deep into her asleep, lying in her bed right by a small dragon. Time stood still all around them, and only the Goddess' breathing gave away that she was there and that she would be aware of everything around her, if only she opened her eyes… The dragon not frozen in between moments, neither, turned to Mahn and made a soft growl. In response, Mahn waved his hand and the little creature fell back into sleep.

He looked at her attentively and almost smiled, because he had planned something slightly different for her.

Organic bubbles appeared all around them, changing drastically the appearance of the bedroom. Colored lights appeared in the corners giving the entire setting a dreamlike aspect. And then, he made a soft breeze wake them up, calmly, bringing both of them back in a way they wouldn't realize they were awake at all.

"This time you traveled too deep into your people's dreams, Nikita. I know you take joy in shaping their hopes and joys, but you have to learn for yourself what being part of a dream really is…"

Mahn surrounded both Nikita and Nightmare, her dragon, and disappeared from GodWorld. The bubbles came to light right in front of Minity and her angels, and popped releasing the newest abdcutees. This time, Mahn sent the bubbles all on their own. He had visited them too many times already.

Jason Sanborn
01-10-2007, 11:50 AM

Confused didn't even possibly begin to describe how MICU-2829 was feeling at that moment. He'd seen his share of carnage before, but not like this. He was a solider, or he used to be. He fought in wars for many years, killing thousands, but they were always other soldiers, never innocent civilians. The cold-blooded murder of innocents turned his stomach.

Even more unusual was the odd assortment of creatures that were appearing. Beings with far more power than he'd ever seen, and creatures from ages old mythologies. He had another chance at life for this? Whatever this was. MICU-2829 shook his head and turned away from the scene of the carnage, to find some order in the midst of the chaos. As he walked past a small wall, he noticed an odd looking woman hiding behind the wall, cowering in fear. The woman was in various shades of black and white, creating an unusual look for someone so beautiful.

Ummm. Are you ok, miss?

Meteoro
01-10-2007, 12:38 PM
http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=260&full=true&user_id=31 The hidden woman was so lost within her thoughts that she missed the arrival of the cyborg and when she finally saw him, it was already too late. Reacting in fear, she cowered deeper into the small house she was in, until she pressed her back against another wall while her eyes described the metallic parts that made MICU-2829 so uniquely impossible to her. A soft gasp coming from her mouth made it obvious she had just drowned a scream. She didn't want to go noticed and now there was no way back.

As fear was taking over her, with begging eyes and quick gesture with her hand and her mouth, she told him to be quiet.

"Please…"

MrOuija
01-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Ryan

Fearing most of the other abductees Ryan began to slowly walk away from the craziness when he noticed the cyborg doing the same. "Hmm, I wonder where he's going," he thought. Following the cyborg Ryan stumbled into a small cottage where a woman who appeared to of stepped out of a '50's sitcom was fearfully trying to quiet the cyborg.

As she finished whispering, "Please..." Ryan loudly announced his arrival, "Well hello, you two. This place seems much safer and calmer then all that craziness out there. I'm the great and powerful hero Gladiator-Omega!"

As he introduced himself he bowed before the timid woman and turned to the cyborg extending his hand in hopes of a handshake. These two seemed much calmer and easier to form alliances with than the crazy deities and maniacs outside.

Tigers
01-10-2007, 01:35 PM

Flowing through the waves of time and space, Mahn reached a destination he had visited not long ago: GodWorld.

Appearing in the middle of the chambers of a Goddess that was deep into her asleep, lying in her bed right by a small dragon. Time stood still all around them, and only the Goddess' breathing gave away that she was there and that she would be aware of everything around her, if only she opened her eyes… The dragon not frozen in between moments, neither, turned to Mahn and made a soft growl. In response, Mahn waved his hand and the little creature fell back into sleep.

He looked at her attentively and almost smiled, because he had planned something slightly different for her.

Organic bubbles appeared all around them, changing drastically the appearance of the bedroom. Colored lights appeared in the corners giving the entire setting a dreamlike aspect. And then, he made a soft breeze wake them up, calmly, bringing both of them back in a way they wouldn't realize they were awake at all.

"This time you traveled too deep into your people's dreams, Nikita. I know you take joy in shaping their hopes and joys, but you have to learn for yourself what being part of a dream really is…"

Mahn surrounded both Nikita and Nightmare, her dragon, and disappeared from GodWorld. The bubbles came to light right in front of Minity and her angels, and popped releasing the newest abdcutees. This time, Mahn sent the bubbles all on their own. He had visited them too many times already.

Nikita

The last thing that Nikita had remembered was taking Nightmare and vanishing in a vapor of shadow through someone's very own nightmare. She had not realized that she herself had been dreaming, allowing the very chance for the being called Mahn to slip into her chambers and steal her away.

Had she neglected her own duties enough that reality and fantasy were now becoming the same to her. In the midst of her dream, Mahn suddenly appeared. Stopping amidst the flow of dreams she looked curiously upon the intruder.

Who are you?! And how did you enter my realm?!

She was not aware that he had actually entered her chambers and woken her from her own sleep. A dream within a dream, later she would appreciate the irony. Right now however, she was not fully aware of what was going on. His words caught her by surprise and before she could answer, she found herself captured within a bubble and transported away. Within a blink of an eye, she left her real dream state and appeared before Minity and her angels. Not familiar with who Minity was, her godhood did not escape her. Nightmare curled around his mistresses waist and looked on toward their new company.

This is an interesting development my pet.

She stroked Nightmare's head and spoke to Minity.

Are you the one responsible for my presence here?

Jason Sanborn
01-10-2007, 02:06 PM

MICU-2829 could tell that the strange woman was frightened. He could see it in her eyes and her body language. He was about to tell her that she didn't have anything to worry about when the new guy walked in, loudly announcing his presense. So much for the quiet that she requested.

MICU-2829 looked at the self-proclaimed "hero" and his outstretched hand. After a brief hesitation, he extended his own cybernetic hand to shake his hand.

I'm MICU-2829. Do you live around here?

MrOuija
01-10-2007, 02:12 PM
Ryan

"HA! No sir, I just arrived earlier today. My world is actually quite boring," Ryan stops and hesitates a moment, "That is everything is boring about it except me of course. I'm amazing. Everyone there loves and adores me. I'm the greatest hero that planet's ever seen."

Ryan turns confidently to the black-and-white woman, "And you miss, what's your name. What sort of world were you taken from?"

Meteoro
01-10-2007, 02:40 PM
http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=260&full=true&user_id=31 Both men seemed polite enough not to be dangerous, but she had seen others not being exactly what they looked like on the island. The cyborg kept scaring her, though, she had never seen one of his kind; but considering she had met centaurs and talking frogs already, this wouldn't be much of a change of pace.

And this man claiming to be a superhero… "Like Superman on TV, she thought, "but he doesn't really look the part."

Still keeping her distance, she realized she had no other choice than talking with them. Besides, they looked as disoriented as she did when she first arrived.

"My name is Eva Marie Saint. I'm an actress and I've been stuck in this place I don't know for how long."

Jason Sanborn
01-10-2007, 02:57 PM

MICU-2829 turned his attention back to the woman.

I've just arrived as well. I'm sorry if my appearance frightens you. I promise I won't harm you.

MICU-2829 looked back at Gladiator-Omega.

Everyone on your world is boring? What do they need a hero for, then?

MICU-2829 turned back to Eva, not waiting for an answer to his curiosity. If the hero wanted to answer, he would.

Eva Marie Saint, of the three of us, you've been here the longest. What could you tell us about this island, and why we've been taken here?

MrOuija
01-10-2007, 03:22 PM
Ryan

Ryan thinks to himself, "With a robot around I really need to watch all these holes in my story." He ignores the comment, just as he ignored the boy who noticed the Gladitaor-Prime slip-up, and turns to the woman anxious to hear her advice.

Captain Kill
01-10-2007, 03:25 PM
Braddick

"That's what I thought..."

He said as he watched Ryan shy away and disappear around a corner. He looked at all of the other abductees, none of them seeming as if they belonged to the same reality. With out of date cyborgs, dragons, and seemingly godly beings, Braddick wondered how the jigsaw man even managed to track all of these people down. He watched on as Minity transformed the peasant villagers into what appeared to be angels that looked to serve her every need, and then somehow manifested an massive castle as well. Even though the Terran stripper obviously had more tricks than Braddick had originally assumed, her obsession with herself was annoying beyond reproach.

"Impressive, really, but I don't have time for self obsessed idiots...."

Braddick spoke aloud to Minity as he simply walked past her as if she were any ordinary woman. He decided to see where the tin man and the self-proclaimed hero vanished to. It wasn't hard following the scent of Ryan, although he must have calmed down since their first encounter, as his sweat smelled a bit stale. It didn't take Braddick long to locate the house the two were in. And so the killer merely stood in the doorway, leaning up against the door frame, picking his finger nails with one of the large daggers he had acquired from one of his victims. That was when he noticed the beautiful, yet strangely colored women cowering in the house.

"Well as long as we're on the topic of introductions....James R. Braddick, murderer...Wanted on 12 worlds across 5 star systems for more than 600 murders...Thats if you don't include the Chrodos War....Any chance there's a shower in this house?"

Braddick spoke, seeming almost proud of his accomplishments...He was still covered in blood from the battle before. And so he simply stood there leaning in the doorway waiting for a response...

Meteoro
01-10-2007, 03:41 PM
http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=260&full=true&user_id=31 Eva Marie Saint

Eva Marie seemed oddly confused, even when she said her own name; and MICU-2829's questions didn't ease any of her troubled thoughts colliding one against the other.

"I'm Eva Marie…" She repeated what she had said a few moments ago as if by doing so it would make more sense. She rested her back on the wall. "I'm an actress…" She blinked several times as a frustrated stare took over her. The cyborg and the so-called superhero wanted her help. She was supposed to know more than they did, shouldn't she? Still, there was some confusion that she needed to work on and she hadn't solved since she arrived.

Not that the arrival of Braddick helped her any.

"Well as long as we're on the topic of introductions....James R. Braddick, murderer...Wanted on 12 worlds across 5 star systems for more than 600 murders...Thats if you don't include the Chrodos War....Any chance there's a shower in this house?"

Eva Marie's paleness grew stronger as she heard Braddick's words. Fear took over her once again and she wished being out of there. Far away from people who could harm her. What should she say to them when they were expecting answers and she didn't seem to have any?

"This isn't my house, but there must be a shower somewhere…"

Dragons
01-10-2007, 06:23 PM
Dragon grinned at the angels Minity created.

Me likes angels. Gets me Pepsi!

He said to one of the angels and looked at the excited Regan.

Hmmm...sound like goods idea.

He noticed Nikita and her little dragon.

Me the Dragon King. :mrgreen:

Minity
01-10-2007, 08:25 PM
Minity watches in shock as new beings begin pilling up in front of her, as Braddick walks past she simply turns away as if she didnt here a single word he said...Now Nikita comes and accusses her of being responsible for all of the abductions, she simply sighs and places her hand on her head...

By Altwaals great abs, why me!?

She looks somewhat annoyed at Nikita as she says...

do you normally trap mortals on distant worlds you cant teleport away from, because I sure dont, and save your energy, ive been trying to teleport away since I first woke up here, I sense you were sleeping when he took you as well, it seems he can only take beings of our power when we are un-prepared so he isnt that powerful and right there means there must be a way off this island!

Minity snaps her fingers and ensures that one of the angels brings Dragon a Pepsi as she turns to the other captives a few feet away...

I dont know if this is some sort of amusement world for mortals, but Im not in the mood, any one who wants off this sodding planet can come with me, once I am able to adjust to the teleporting frequencies here I can send everyone to any planet they desire...unless youd like to find your own way home...

Minity walks toward her palace as she begins thinking to herself, her newly formed angels prepare to escort any who wish to accompany her, however she does quickly usher Regan to her side...

Ill teach you to fly later, but stay close, I dont want the murderers to think your an easy target.

Minity then quickly turns back to Nikita as she extends her hand...

By the way, I am Minity, Goddess of the Sun, Wife of Lord Mattson and Council Guardian of the First...this is a human child named Regan, thats one of my husbands Dragons...named... well Dragon, and I have no clue who those mortals over there are but one appears to be a robot, one is a killer, and another is pale, I feel as if I am hosting one of my famous parties when I was the social council since i have had to introduce myself so many times!

Minity sighs as she tries to relax, she had forgotten how mingling with unknown beings annoyed her so much...

gurglingooze
01-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Regan

"Okay, I'll stick close by. But you don't really need to worry; I know a few tricks."

Regan flipped the hair out of her face because it was starting to bug her. Pulling a blue ribbon out of her pocket, she tied it back, clearing her face entirely.

She looked around to make sure no one was paying any attention to her. When she was assured, Regan reached into the air and pulled out two ebony bladed daggers and a belt. She slipped the belt around her waist and dropped the daggers into the slots fitted for them. Immediately, the daggers and the belt disappeared once again.

She had found them under a loose floorboard in her room one day. She had been playing with her magic, as she often did when she was alone, when she though she heard a sound coming from under her bed. Crawling underneath, she discovered a loose board, which she promptly removed. Inside, she found the belt and the daggers.

They were the most beautiful things she had ever seen. The blades were completely black, and apparently unbreakable. The grips were a made of a red substance that prevented them from slipping, regardless of the conditions. The pommel was in the shape of a creature unknown to Regan. She had tried to look for a reference in the library, but hadn't discovered the identity of the figure carved therein.

It had taken her many hours of practice to discover some of their secrets. She hoped she would get a chance to use them in combat one day just to see what they might actually do to a creature.

Finally putting the daggers out of her mind, she summoned one of the Angels to carry her so that she could keep up with Minity. She did know how to float, but not how to fly yet. She was hoping that she could learn much Minity without having to reveal too much of her own power.

Tigers
01-11-2007, 07:47 AM
Nikita

Nightmare curled himself more around his mistresses waist as he overlooked Dragon. Moving his way up Nikita's torso until he was near her face, Nikita instinctively reached up and stroked his soft exterior.

A distant relative Nightmare. She whispered to her pet.

Minity responded to her question, causing the goddess to turn her attention back to the one she had spoken to. The annoyed look on Minity's face raised an eyebrow, but Nikita did not react.

Intriguing, then this Mahn has acted on his own and is not one of your minions. Nikita stated.

As she listened to Minity, her curiosity was piqued more. At the moment, Nikita was still under the impression that Mahn had entered the realm of dreams while Nikita was following a particular stream. She kept her thoughts to herself and just merely listened to Minity, observing her environment as she did so. When Minity offered her hand in introduction, Nikita responded in kind.

I am Nikita, Goddess of Sorcery and Dreams, daughter of Morrigan and Morpheus.

She turned to each of those closest to Minity as she introduced them and offered her hand to them as well. Turning back toward Minity, Nikita thinks for a moment and then smiles.

Minity, daughter of Apollo. Yes, now I remember. Nikita replied.

Her attention was momentarily drawn to Regan, she knew this one as well, but then again she knew every creatures dreams.

Becareful young one, do not look directly into Nightmares eyes. He is a shadow dragon and his power is to immobilize any being that looks directly at him. He will not harm you though, he loves children.

As Nikita gave her warning to Regan, Nightmare responding to the presence of Regan uncurled from his mistresses waist and glided over to Regan. He waited anxiously to be petted by the young girl. Nikita then looked back at Minity.

If it was your desire to lead us to your palace, please lead on. I am curious to learn more about our current circumstances.

((Minity, if you are curious as to why Nikita made her statement about your parentage, feel free to ask. It will give Minity a little more insight about Nikita's powers concerning dreams.))

Minity
01-11-2007, 11:05 AM
((thanks, will do!))

Minity raises an eyebrow as she turns to look back at Nikita, she brushes her hair from her shoulders as she calmly states...

How do you know who my father is...very few members of our race know that piece of information which means your very well informed or very perceptive....What else do you know of me?

However Minitys eyes begin to glow as she places a hand on her chin...

Although, if knowledge is your fortee, our combined forces could perhaps allow us to leave this world without any help from the mortals, and dont let your dragon get to close to Regan...I sense she is holding many secrets...but Im sure you probably knew that as well

Minity smiles as she thinks about how much damage the two goddess could do to this Mahns plans...

Jason Sanborn
01-11-2007, 02:26 PM

MICU-2829 turned and looked at Braddick. His expression and tone were completely unreadable as he spoke.

I know your type. You revel in wanton death and destruction. Life holds no meaning for you except as a tool for you to use and extinguish. I don't know why the patchwork man thought your life worthy of sparing, but for now, I won't question it. I will warn you, though, if you attempt to harm this woman or this man, I won't be so forgiving.

Tigers
01-11-2007, 03:20 PM
((thanks, will do!))

Minity raises an eyebrow as she turns to look back at Nikita, she brushes her hair from her shoulders as she calmly states...

How do you know who my father is...very few members of our race know that piece of information which means your very well informed or very perceptive....What else do you know of me?

However Minitys eyes begin to glow as she places a hand on her chin...

Although, if knowledge is your fortee, our combined forces could perhaps allow us to leave this world without any help from the mortals, and dont let your dragon get to close to Regan...I sense she is holding many secrets...but Im sure you probably knew that as well

Minity smiles as she thinks about how much damage the two goddess could do to this Mahns plans...

Nikita
Nikita smiled, as she regarded Minity.

One might say it's as obvious as your title of godhood, but my knowledge is from another source. The realm of dreams and nightmares is my domain and since all beings sleep and dream, I know all beings. It may take me a moment to remember, but I do eventually remember.

Nikita paused.

As for what I know about you, only that part of you which dreams. I must say, you do have some very, how shall I put this, interesting dreams.

She ponders Minity's words.

Mahn will have to sleep eventually, and when he does, he is mine. Although, I am quite curious as to what it was he meant when he spoke to me. Now, if I can only decipher if he was speaking metaphorically to me, symbolically, or something else all together different.

Nikita only smiled at Minity when she cautioned her about Regan.

Captain Kill
01-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Braddick

Braddick listened to what the cyborg had to say, a slight smirk coming across his face as he pushed off the door frame and made his way into the house.

"You have no idea what 'my type' is like tin man...I have never killed anyone without a reason...But I've had many...many reasons...And you're correct in assuming life holds no meaning to me, because well....when the galaxy systematically exterminates your entire race, your perspectives begin to change...But you can relax, if I wanted the fake super hero dead, I had ample amounts of time already to sever any one of the major arteries in his body, and I don't kill women, so Mrs Black and White is safe...."

Braddick continued to speak as he looked from room to room in the house, searching for a shower.

"Either way what could you do? I thought I saw a cyborg like you in an antique shop on one of the moons of Jupiter. They must have retired your model centuries ago...And I've beaten far more advanced cyborgs...Ah well...here we go..."

Braddick said as he finally found a room in the house that resembled a bathroom. It was infinitely more primative than what was normally accustomed in his time, but the man had just spent the last 6 weeks of his life in prison on a volcanic rock, and the guards weren't too keen on letting him out of his cell. And so the murderer gave one last smirk at the group before closing the door behind him and proceeding to wash the blood of his victims away, at least the physical remains....

Meteoro
01-11-2007, 03:49 PM
Inside one of the houses…

http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=260&full=true&user_id=31 Eva Marie Saint

When MICU-2829 stood up for her in front of this Braddick assassin, Eva felt somewhat relieved; but this scene seemed all too familiar; being defended by a man as if she was but a defenseless creature. She grabbed her head with her hands trying to force some sense into her thoughts.

"I am Eddie Doyle, my brother was killed and I need to find who did it. Will you help me?" She shook her head. "I am Eva Marie Saint and I'm an actress…"

Once again she leaned against a wall trying to understand her own words. Please don't judge me, I need to understand, I need you to help me understand… Please…"

Dragons
01-11-2007, 07:11 PM
Thanks!

Dragons told the angel and slowly drank his Pepsi as he listened to Minity and Nikita talk to each other. After the first three minutes he grew bored of their serious talk and began to a hum a song to himself. Then he wondered something.

Mahn say me has destiny. No can leaves until destiny fulfilled. Me no think he let you leave until figure out you destiny too.

Res
01-12-2007, 03:21 AM
Melias stopped in front of the door, still not sure about what she was going to do. Why, she questionned herself. Her hand raised lightly and with her index touched the locked bathroom door. Closing her eyes, a simple gesture, a simple brush let a mark on the door and Melias walked in silently through it.

"Sir, let me clean the blood on your face..." She asked him simply. "It does not fit your heart."

gurglingooze
01-12-2007, 07:12 AM
Regan

Eyeing the miniature Dragon with glee, she reached out with her hand and started to pet him. After a moment, she threw her arms around the little dragon and kissed him. "Ooooooh, I love him. I never would have believed that I would ever meet TWO dragons!"

Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out another ribbon out of her pocket and looked at the little dragon, "Can I put it on you so we can be friends?"

Looking at Dragons, she said, "I don't have one big enough for you. If I get a chance, I'll try and get one so we can all be friends." :)

Turning to Nikita, she said, "Maybe you can help me Mistress. When I sleep, I get some very strange dreams. Sometimes they scare me."

Ninjahero
01-12-2007, 07:47 AM
LittleWind

LW landed on the edge of the floating city in front of a small tavern. A rickety little place not seeming to match the architecture of the surrounding buildings. In fact the entire floating city seemed to be a mismatch of various ages. In its center a few towering sky scrappers. Spiraling out, in a symmetrical pattern, various buildings seem to be smaller and smaller working their way out to the single story structures of the islands edge.

A crackly of purple thunder from the top of a tower in the distance. A wizards tower came to LW's mind. Perhaps it is magic that keeps this island afloat as he didn't notice any visible technology on its underside. LW took a slow look around taking in all the sites and sounds. He was convinced he would find the answers to his questions here. But first.....a drink.

LW ran his fingers across the brim of his hat before stepping into the tavern.

Tigers
01-12-2007, 07:56 AM
Nikita

Dragon's words brought pause to Nikita's conversation with Minity. With a thoughtful sigh, she had to agree.

Dragon speaks truth, if Mahn has had the ability to trap us here until our tasks are complete, we may have no alternative. We may have to play his game.

Nikita gave Minity a sly smile.

At least until we can find a loop hole, or a way to manipulate things to our advantage.

Regan's excitement drew Nikita's attention.

You may tie the ribbon around him, he will tolerate it for awhile.

Nikita gave Regan a reassuring smile.

Dreams are my realm Regan and in that I can tell you that there is nothing to fear from your dreams. Aside from that, it is not my place to tell you more. Dreams are complicated and there are always more factors involved than what most beings realize. I usually do not interfere with those outside factors.

Nikita smiled once more.

Unless I see benefit in it.

gurglingooze
01-12-2007, 08:23 AM
Regan

Frowning a little at Nikita's comments concerning her dreams, she perked up when she tied the blue ribbon around the little dragon's head.

"Oh, you look so sweet, Nightmare" :wub:

Addressing the two Goddesses, she said, "I'm no Goddess, so I have to try and work according to the rules. Being the deities that you are, you are sometimes blind to the challenges of life, because things usually come so easily to you. For instance, Mistress Minity first gave the villagers weapons to fight each other, and then turned them all into Angels. What if her task is as simple as just giving a specific blind man sight? If that man is now dead because of the weapons the villagers were carrying before, then she might never be able to leave. No! What if her task is to get that blind man to kill his Son? We need to be really careful what we do, or else the consequences might be bad."

"Of course, if we wanted to stop someone from returning, we could sabotage their quests, making sure they were stuck here for ever."

"So where do we start?" :scratch:

Captain Kill
01-12-2007, 08:48 AM
Braddick

When Melias entered the bathroom, Braddick could be found standing over the sink, nearly half naked. The numerous scars and battle wounds on his upper body were clearly visible to the woman. One could not go through so much war and bloodshed as Braddick had and come out of it without a mark on him. He was a bit surprised when the woman entered. She was either incredibly brave, or incredibly stupid. Either way, her words perked the killer's curiosity. And so he simply turned his head towards Melias and spoke.

"What do you think you know about my heart?"

Minity
01-12-2007, 10:24 AM
Minity simply smiled as she thought about Regans words and suddenly Nikita, Nightmare, Dragon, Regan and Minity were transported into a large hall with food and drinks prepared spesifically for each guest, Minity quickly picks up a glass of wine and motions for the others to get something as well, although Regan has no alcoholic beverages...

Regan I must compliment you...you are wise beyond your years, however none of the villagers have died, they simply were acting foolishly...

Now both of you said this Mahn has a plan for each of us, did he tell any of you what your plan may be, because I was brought here in my sleep and left on the road before I had awoken...although I dont know what he could have done to make me continue sleeping

Minity seems to drift off for a moment when she looks back at Nikita and says...

Does your power increase if more people are dreaming, and can you sense if Mahn is sleeping at any time?

gurglingooze
01-12-2007, 10:49 AM
Regan

:|

Regan was a little rattled by the teleporting, as she is not used to popping around the world at will. Sitting at the talbe with the others, she tasted the drink placed in front of her. It was some kind of juice, although she couldn't tell which.

"I don't know why I'm here. He didn't say anything to me."

"I just want to go home" :'(

Regan yawns. The excitement of the day has finally started to wear her down.

Tigers
01-12-2007, 11:46 AM
Nikita

Nikita observed the yawn from Regan, she would soon be sleeping and then dreaming. A playful smile touched Nikita’s lips before she returned her focus back to Minity’s question.

Mahn’s words to me were….."This time you traveled too deep into your people's dreams, Nikita. I know you take joy in shaping their hopes and joys, but you have to learn for yourself what being part of a dream really is…"

My power is not a question of numbers, as there are billions of creatures at this moment dreaming. I can manipulate and over see dreams from the realm of the conscious, but I am more powerful when I am in the realm of dreams. As far as telling when Mahn is sleeping…

Nikita’s thoughts trailed off for a moment before she finished answering.

I have been in contact with Mahn, so it will only be a matter of finding the thread of dreams that ties to him. I will find him; it will only be a matter of time. But I have a concern.

Nikita added.

No one can enter the realm of dreams, not without my express approval. This leads me to wonder how Mahn was able to capture me in the first place. There is only one way for that to happen, but that option is impossible.

Nikita paused.

I do not dream.

Her eyes wondered back to the tired Regan.

There is a way for me to test the limits of my captivity and to find out if Mahn was able to limit my powers in anyway.

She said with a smile as she drew Minity’s attention to the tired Regan.

Jason Sanborn
01-12-2007, 12:12 PM

MICU-2829 watched Braddick as he wandered around the house, looking for the bathroom. He was listening to what he was saying, but nothing that was said seemed to invoke any type of emotional response from the cyborg.

Once Braddick found the bathroom and entered to get washed up, MICU-2829 turned his attention back to Eva Marie Saint. She seemed disoriented and confused. Another mystery of the patchwork man. There seemed to be nothing logical in his choice of abductees.

I'm not judging you. I don't know you. I don't even know how I can help you understand.

Minity
01-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Minity coily smiles after listening to Nikita and being directed, she quickly flahses Nikita Telepathically so that the others cannot hear...

::I am a powerful telepath in my own right, when she begins to dream I can mentally connect my mind to yours to give you extra support in case Mahn is prepared for this...::

Minity snaps her fingers and a small angel flies up to the ceiling above Regan and allows her feathers to fall from her wings...this angel usually puts Minitys army to sleep for each of her feathers carries mystical dust that can make any beings eyes become heavy...

::It should only be a matter of time now...unless she is more powerful than i first sensed::

Minity smiles at Regan as she simply says...

If your tired, you may retire to the guest bedrooms...they are quite comfortable...

Meteoro
01-12-2007, 12:30 PM

The colorless woman looked down for a moment as if trying hard to gather her thoughts. The cyborg was right, he would have no clue as to how to help her, and Ryan seemed just as lost as she was. He also seemed to have delusions, believing him to be a superhero of sorts, for example…

Braddick was taking a bath and Melias had just come after him… how awkward that was, would be anybody's wonder; but at least the assassin was out of sight and she seemed a little more relieved in company of these two men… well, at least one of them was a man while the other seemed like a character out of those "Invasion from Outer Space" movies.

"I'm sorry. I really don't know where to begin and I ask your help not even knowing if you can help yourselves." She approached both of MICU-2829 and Ryan and looked at them with her big gray eyes. "The big tall man comes and goes as he pleases. I've seen him force a child kill his mother, but he also helped a couple of birdmen fall in love… He doesn't say much, but a savant tree told me he was an ancient man coming from a future he wanted to reshape, that's why he brought each one of us here. We have some sort of 'goals' to attain, some kind of twisted personal missions, but he doesn't tell everyone what they have to do. I don't know why…"

Jason Sanborn
01-12-2007, 12:48 PM

A powerful man with delusions of grandeur. That makes him the most dangerous of us all. Even the most powerful man, though, has his Achilles Heel.

MICU-2829 pauses and looks at both Ryan and Eva Marie Saint. After a brief moment, he looks directly at Ryan.

You call yourself a hero. The truth of that claim is yet unknown. One does not have to be super to be a hero. I've seen ordinary men and women do very heroic things when necessary.

MICU-2829 looks back at Eva Marie Saint.

You say you're an actress. You get lost in the roles of others, let their identity take over for a time. I think it is time for you to find your own identity in the midst of the false.

I am a cyborg who was told I was obsolete. I feel I have much left to do while I remain functional. Perhaps, here, on this island, we can find ourselves, and our place. Once we find that, maybe we can find the patchwork man's Achilles Heel, and find our way back home.

Meteoro
01-12-2007, 01:23 PM
((The adventures of Minity, Nikita, Dragon and Regan continue in Abducted!: Godhood (http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/viewtopic.php?p=14036)))

((The adventures of MICU-2829, Braddick, Ryan, Melias and Eva Marie continue in Abducted!: Identities (http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/viewtopic.php?p=14034)))

((The adventure of Little Wing will continue in here with a little scene I'm planning possibly with Mahn :twisted:. If Millennium joins, I'll bring him to this same setting and then, you chose if you want to join one of the two threads that just got created or wait for someone else to start another one, or whatever :P.))

Meteoro
01-12-2007, 03:06 PM
LittleWind

LW landed on the edge of the floating city in front of a small tavern. A rickety little place not seeming to match the architecture of the surrounding buildings. In fact the entire floating city seemed to be a mismatch of various ages. In its center a few towering sky scrappers. Spiraling out, in a symmetrical pattern, various buildings seem to be smaller and smaller working their way out to the single story structures of the islands edge.

A crackly of purple thunder from the top of a tower in the distance. A wizards tower came to LW's mind. Perhaps it is magic that keeps this island afloat as he didn't notice any visible technology on its underside. LW took a slow look around taking in all the sites and sounds. He was convinced he would find the answers to his questions here. But first.....a drink.

LW ran his fingers across the brim of his hat before stepping into the tavern.

As Little Wind walked into the tavern, several men turned their heads and studied him attentively. This wasn't like any other tavern this man had ever seen before. If clichés were valid, the people in there would strike you as pirates… or space pirates, which seems a little odd. The skulls, the eye patches, even the parrots, or some sort of robotic parrots, were just there and they were all staring.

The barman served him a beer and hit the table with it.

"Drink this beer and don't look anyone in the eye. It will save you a lot of trouble."

Ninjahero
01-16-2007, 07:49 AM
LittleWind

LW let out a small snicker. The look anyone in the EYE comment got him, always funny to make eye statements singular when dealing with pirates.

LW took a long swig of his beer and leaned back against the bar. Glancing around searching the room until he finally found.....ah ha. At a table off in a corner he spotted her. She had both eyes, small scraps of leather covering up the requisite spots and several blades on her body. Her demeanor, the protective look of the four men sitting at the surrounding tables, and the general air of authority spoke to one thing....."Captain," LW spoke to himself.

LW stood and made his way slowly over towards the lady. Just before he got to her table the four previously noticed guards and two more stood to block his path.

"Come on lads, I seriously doubt the little lady needs protection."

Meteoro
01-16-2007, 10:51 AM
((I'm assuming you're setting the pirate girl as an NPC, so I'll go with her. If I assumed wrong, let me known and this post fades into nothingness. :) ))

"I can take care of myself," said the pirate woman to her tugs as if defied by the arriving man's words."

"Since you feel so brave, why don't you take a seat and tell me what you have in mind. Be warned, though, I don't take lightly any hitting on me or defiant attitude."

"So…" She leaned on her chair ready to hear Little Wind's words.

Meteoro
01-18-2007, 12:29 PM

To change the future is a tough task and Mahn seems to get no rest as he keeps moving his chess pieces through the board of time and space at his whim. How many players would he need to accomplish his goal? If he would win or lose the immense game of changing the future would be anybody's wonder. Right now he had his eyes set on another creature, this time a strong one, to grant her with one of his twisted missions.

The name of this world was irrelevant to Mahn, but not this woman who had grown so powerful to hold an entire kingdom under her grasp. Some people would even think she was a goddess, but Shandi was not; she was a powerful woman, but just a woman at last. With an iron grip she did what she pleased with any breathing creature in these lands. Her word was law and her whim was justice. No wonder she was feared more than death.

The council of Shandi's world had many politicians, but most of all they tended to the Queen's commands. From time to time she let them make their own choices and once in a while she decapitated some of them when they assumed something she would never do.

This afternoon, the Council was in session and Shandi was with them, granting them with their new orders. The day would have been meaningless for Shandi, but Mahn arrived.

Before any of the council people could react, they were all frozen in time, as he stood there, looking at Shandi in the eye with a definite lack of emotion.

"You've amassed quite a powerful kingdom, Shandi. You must be so proud of yourself."

Prometeo
01-18-2007, 02:01 PM
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/Prometeo-elementary.jpgShandi

“Hahaha… well well well, what is this, maybe a fool stranger? How you dare come here?

Meteoro
01-19-2007, 03:16 PM

"Indeed, you're beautiful and a woman gifted with immense power. Simpletons might tremble in front of you, but I'm not one of your worshippers and threats just won't work with me." Mahn's tone was melodious and almost indifferent. "I've come for an entirely different reason. Your role will send ripples through the upcoming years and there's one simple event in your future that I need you to change, but to get there, you need to learn a lesson first."

Prometeo
01-23-2007, 06:59 PM

"What did you say? I need to learn a lesson? Ha!!! And I suppose you will teach me the lesson". Shandi walked to Mahn, she was angry and in her hands had flames, she was losing patience
"You are an insolent creature, WHO ARE YOU?"

Meteoro
01-24-2007, 03:40 PM

"I am Mahn and, from now on, you're a simple woman." The man from the future didn't even blink, and with just a thought, Shandi's flame faded into nothingness. "Humility can be a virtue or a curse depending on who you are, but you have no clue as to what it is. Your life has become so self indulgent that you will oversee a minor event that, in time, will grow to change your world and destroy your lineage. Arrogance will kill you if you continue walking this path… I will take you away and you will learn what humility is. You'll thank me later."

An organic and transparent bubble was created around Shandi as Mahn was ready to leave.

buymearing
01-29-2007, 11:35 AM
Somewhere, in another universe, in another time, in another place, one not worth mentioning, a battle rages on between emoticon beings and the armies of a sadistic conqueror named Malice.........
This obviously sick and disturbed maniac, using endless means at his disposal, dreams of nothing more than conquering this unmentionable place. In his way, stands a united front of gods, magical beings.... and their pets.
One such battle rages on the plains of the Valley of M, between emoticons and Malice's dark soldiers. As each emoticon falls, one exceptionally gifted emoticon battles on, fueled by the pain of his fallen comrades, and the desperate urge to relieve himself......

Malice's dark soldiers continued their forward progress, elminating without prejudice, any emoticons standing in their way. As each one fell, Ogopogo could hear their dying thoughts in his head. He become enraged as the battle progressed. It seemed hopeless. His master having long ago disappeared without a trace, most of the planet having succumbed to Malice's armies, only a handful were left, including himself.

Ogopogo threw himself at the onslaught of soldiers, without thinking, swinging both swords in every direction, cutting down soldier after soldier, seemingly always knowing where to strike and when to block. It was all instinct now. or so he thought. Someone on the field, another emoticon fell. He knew this, and felt the despair swell inside.

"We need to regroup and form a circle, NOW!!!" He screamed to the last few still alive.

They did so, and, surrounded by the hordes upon hordes of lifeless creatures, with only their deaths on their minds. One by one, each remaining emoticon fell, until only one was left, still fighting, and tiring fast. Ogopogo knew he was the only one left. But, for his master, he needed to continue fighting on.

As he did, viciously decimating the encircled troups, he never noticed the bubble, floating towards him from the sky, gaining speed and momentum as it came closer to him. And as Ogopogo charged the next group of soldiers, swinging his swords in a scissor-like motion, the bubble swooped down and swallowed him whole.....

Prometeo
01-29-2007, 02:48 PM

"What is this, are you mad?" She looked at him coldly, she looked for a weakness to destroy him, but she found nothing. "Let me go. I don't need to learn humility, I am a prefect queen, a powerful queen." Shandi struck the bubble very angry, but she couldn't destroy it. She was impotent. She had lost her powers. "I order you let me go!!!"

Meteoro
01-29-2007, 06:27 PM

"Your whining will take you nowhere, Shandi. You will have to meet others and you will see in time that humility is not such a difficult task for you. Your destiny holds greatness for you. Stop complaining and embrace what's in hold for you."

Not saying another word, Mahn took hold of the organic bubble covering Shandi and faded away from her world.

[Ogopogo] never noticed the bubble, floating towards him from the sky, gaining speed and momentum as it came closer to him. And as Ogopogo charged the next group of soldiers, swinging his swords in a scissor-like motion, the bubble swooped down and swallowed him whole.....

As soon as Ogopogo was trapped inside of the organic bubble, Mahn appeared next to him, with Shandi still his captive, floating by his side. Looking around and holding time in between seconds for those battling around, he made sure he was at the right moment. Yes, the timing was perfect. He was standing at GodWorld once again, this time a few months, probably a year into the past. The Valley of M was falling under the power of Malice and the emoticons were the last defense. They would have to go on without Ogopogo.

"You are coming with me, Ogopogo. I have a different kind of mission for you. Far, very far away from your own world."

Time started flowing again but Mahn, Shandi and Ogopogo had already left. A "moment" later, they reappeared in the island stuck in between time and space. One of Mahn's previous abductees was at a space pirate bar trying to find his way into this land.

"Little Wind." Said Mahn addressing the man who was talking with one of the pirates. "Your mission has been realigned. You will have to come with me." Surrounding Little Wind inside of a new organic bubble, he took him again and faded away.

((The story of Ogopogo, Shandi and Little Wind continues in "Go West" (http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/viewtopic.php?p=15710#15710).))

Meteoro
01-30-2007, 06:29 AM

Returning from the East side of the island, Mahn took a detour into the future of a place he had already visited: The Bright Universe.

Elysia was a big world populated by strong creatures believing to be gods, most of them were created, while others were just the offspring of these First beings. Among them was a god who had been known as "M'Fufu" when he was a child.

Appearing out of nowhere, Mahn froze the flow of time around them and faced him.

"M'Fume, your destiny needs to be realigned, you will come with me."

An organic bubble got created around the M'Fume and both of them disappeared from Elysia. (http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/viewtopic.php?p=15735)