PDA

View Full Version : The biggest SL yet?

NestlÚ
08-05-2004, 10:14 PM
Okay guys, I realize the War has ended and Qwaring's SL is just getting rolling, which is why I've started planning the SL after it.
Sound silly you say?

I hope not. :oops:
See, the next big "cross over SL" will be the next (and possibly) last return of Rupiku.

Y'know how big SLs always include a bunch of people, but leave a bunch out?
Well, the SL I have planned is going to involve EVERY ONE.
That's right, you might only have a small part, but it's for you too.

Before I continue, however, I realize several of you might not even know who Rupiku is.
I was pming someone recently and I wrote out his story in short form (if you can call it that). If you want to find out who he is, or need a refresher course on his story, the next post is for you.

If you kn9ow the Rupiku story like the back of your hand, however, skip on down to the post after it, where we'll get into the SL. ;)

NestlÚ
08-05-2004, 10:14 PM
Okay, so here's the scoop on the "evil clone" bit.
I'm not sure how much you know of the whole "Rupiku saga," but he's a clone I made of myself when I had water powers WAAAAAAYYY back in the day. And, like the rest of my clones, I never really had any clue what he would eventually become.
See, one day he slithered into the river that devides House Dexter from Sinister (He is as, after all, water. ) and joined with it.
This gave him all the powers of both Houses Combined.
But, he was still "small time" and never amounted to anything. Instead, he recruited clones and sigil bearers to his cause creating a group of rebels known as the "anti gods Underground." This gave me a chance to creat a pile of useless and idiotic clones, who, like Rupiku, became important later. (For example, this is where Robin, SG and Toady came from. )
Rupiku eventually went mad however, because of his hatred for Nestl. When Nestl rejected his "Elysian powers" and recieved the sword he bears, Rupiku could no longer find him, because he was no longer tapping into Rupiku's source. (Are you confused yet?) Anyways, so, in an effort to find Nestl, Rupiku created thousands upon thousands of what we now call "Rupiku-lings." They're kinda like the mentors from CG, only that they're all simply mortals (some of which who don't even know about Rupiku) thrown out accross the universe as spies to find Nestl. I say they're like the mentors because all of them had memories and lives like they had been born and lived their lives on whatever planet they were on.
Anyways, two of these Rupiku-lings hit it big time.
1: Lord Pikachu mentored a man on Demetria named Teoh into becoming Lord Meteoroh, who returned to Elysia Sinister and evil (If you want to know how Meteoro became a mortal on Demetria... Well, ask me later. ... Long story)
2: The second was Arik'hu. Arik'hu found Nestl on a planet named Clemetria and tried to kill him.
At this point, Rupiku's anti God UNderground collapsed. SG, Robin and Toady all rebeled and were joined by a First named Pyrem.
This is when Elysia went CRAZY.
Rupiku went on a rampage. Joined by Lestat, Pikachu and Arik'hu they "beat down" the First. Of course, Arik'hu and Pikachu did very little because they were both simply mortal, til Meteoroh went out of control. Killing Pikachu, Meteoroh joined the First, infuriating Rupiku. So, to stop M, Rupiku revived Pikachu and gave him the same powers as M.

That's the key line there. Rupiku gifted Pikachu, one of his Rupiku-lings with the powers of a god.

Of course, way more stuff happened, Lestat betrayed Rupiku and sucked him dry, causing Rupiku and Nestl to ally themselves to fight the greater foe. With Lestat defeated, Rupiku then killed a whole list of characters, Scion the Nun, M, Brynhuild, SG and countless others among them. Nestl used Robin's sigil of desire to "unwish" himself and all his mistakes, taking Rupiku with him. ANd so, all the Firsts Rupiku killed came back.
A piece of Rupiku never died though, the part of him that WAS the Rift, so, condemned to the Rift, Rupiku and all his Rupiku-lings (including an clone of who he thought Nestl really was) lived out their days until the Super Friends (The old Anti-Gods Underground) brought the "Nestl" his sword and he freed all the Rupiku-lings and condemned Rupiku to the Rift forever, alone, only to have the company of Aqua-Pup, his old self.
But, with the Rift destroyed, ... Where is Rupiku now?

NestlÚ
08-05-2004, 10:27 PM
So, here's the deal: Rupiku WILL return. But of course, he won't be alone.
Instead, you know all those countless Rupiku-lings I just talked about?
He's going to endow each and everyone of them with the power of the gods... A clone for EVERY First on Elysia.

Okay, okay, so I borrowed a bit from the dopple ganger war in the early 90's marvel comics, but I think I emproved on it a bit.

Allow me to explain:
I'm going to try and talk with each and every one of you about where you want to go with your clone. The difference between the dopple ganger war and ours is that your clone doesn't have to be like you at all.
See, they have their own lives and stories. They might look different, act different... or BE different. AT the same time though, maybe "Bobby-Joe-Clone-boy" went crazy from getting the power of the gods and thinks he really IS you. Or maybe, he's just an imposter.
Even deeper still is the fact that maybe they don't want to join Rupiku abnd they fight back, joining the First.
The only one rule is that they have the same powers as you. More specifically, the same ELYSIA GIVEN POWERS. Talismans, Orbs, Sigils, ect don't count. Rupiku can't duplicate that kind of power.

What I'm going for here is several things:
1. It'll be the first RP where EVERYONE is involved.
2. It will give us a whole new ballpark of characters at our disposal to use even after this SL is done. (I know I've come up with a character that might become a favorite. ;) )
3. I'm also hoping to shake things up a bit in the way of alliances and trust. After all... Your closest friend might just be a clone... :twisted:

The clones aren't restricted just to First either. I'm even actually planning one for SG, a Half-Blood character of mine, which will be interesting, because he will be pure energy. (No "Human" half)
The only restriction is that they must be rooted in Elysia. No Sigil Bearer clones, Ancient God clones, Atlantean clones... Ect. ... Butbof course those characters can still be involved. ;)

So, if there are any questions, shoot away.
Also, I'd ask that everyone who has First characters and Secondae characters, ect. post their names here so I can pm you about them periodically. ;)

NestlÚ
08-05-2004, 10:29 PM
I'll go first:

"No Nestl, I don't have any questions. ;) "

1.SG
2. Pyrem (Deceased)
3. Pyro

PS This is a good point, if you want dead First to have clones please say so, because that can not only be a nightmare to fight, but also "do-able." ;)

(The whole skeletons in the closet bit) :shock:

Jason Sanborn
08-05-2004, 10:36 PM
What about clones of characters that were created as a result of a mix of First energies, that actually became its own powerful First-like being. :whaat:

Quaxo9
08-06-2004, 06:49 AM
What if your First isn't from Elysia? :ermm:

Meteoro
08-06-2004, 07:09 AM
Sounds insteresting, but I wouldn't force the "everyone will be involved" thing. When big crossovers happen, some people decide to stay away to focus on smaller and easier to handle storylines and if we force everyone in, we might be shutting the door on some people.

Just a thought.

8) M 8)

Vampyre Lestat
08-06-2004, 07:12 AM
I think he means all Firsts...right Nes???

:evil:

k dogg 777777
08-06-2004, 01:06 PM
what if your half first and half ancient god?

NestlÚ
08-06-2004, 01:19 PM
All great pictures, I'll try and answer them all.

First, JAS:
I think you would have to be a little more specif than that JAS, but as long as it's First energies, I don't see why it wouldn't work. ;)

Umm... Quaxo... If your First isn't from Elysia... Where ARE they from? :eh:

As for Lestat and M... Here's my thought:
If a person is a sigil bearer, ancient god, or whatever they don't really have any ties to it at all, but would give "the good side" a big help. As for First, if someone doesn't want to be involved, there's no obligation... But, unless they really don't want to have one, there will be a double of them running around.
This way, even say Jasmin in the Realm of Nightmares who has very little to do with any of the other SLs might have a double of her show up. She might kill it and that be the end of her participation.

What I'm trying to get at, is, even in the smallest way everyone can be part of this.

And KDogg... I'm SOOOOO glad you asked this question. ;)
It think the answer would be somewhere along the same lines as what I was talking about SG.
See, Rupiku would have your "First half" perfected, but he would only be able to "imitate" your ancient god half.

Any more questions?

k dogg 777777
08-06-2004, 01:26 PM
kk!

soo... may I take part?

NestlÚ
08-06-2004, 01:39 PM
ABSOLUTELY!!!! :D
Start thinking about what/who your clone will be.
I'm starting early cause I want to get a chance to meet with everyone on a pm basis. When I'm done with the person I'm talking to now I'll come to you KDogg. ;)

Jason Sanborn
08-06-2004, 01:46 PM
Well, Nes, I can't go into more detail about my subject at the moment. As of right now, most of my characters are unavailable until after the start of the Talisman Hunt. Did you know approximately when this SL would begin?

Vampyre Lestat
08-06-2004, 01:51 PM
What if they already have a double?

NestlÚ
08-06-2004, 01:51 PM
Well, it's scheduled for the wrap up of Qwaring's "Helmet" SL, which cooincedes with the Talisman Hunt, right? :eh:

k dogg 777777
08-06-2004, 01:54 PM
ABSOLUTELY!!!! :D
Start thinking about what/who your clone will be.
I'm starting early cause I want to get a chance to meet with everyone on a pm basis. When I'm done with the person I'm talking to now I'll come to you KDogg. ;)

KK!!!!

Jason Sanborn
08-06-2004, 01:56 PM
What if they already have a double?
Good point. :ermm:

Jason Sanborn
08-06-2004, 01:57 PM
Well, it's scheduled for the wrap up of Qwaring's "Helmet" SL, which cooincedes with the Talisman Hunt, right? :eh:
The two are independent SLs. Talisman Hunt should be ready to go in a couple more days, depending on the current players in Reshnael. The Helmet thing has sort of begun, in a strange way at least. :whaat:

NestlÚ
08-06-2004, 02:01 PM
Lestat, I REALLY like that idea! ;)

Yeah, the Rupiku return is kinda already started
BEWARE OF CLONES, THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!!!! :shock:

But, it won't be into full swing until AFTER the Helmet sl. I don't want to step on toes. ;)

Quaxo9
08-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Well, my ancestors were from Elysia a long, long time ago, but Quaxo herself is from Beichar'an. She didn't know she was a First until she got to Elysia.

NestlÚ
08-06-2004, 02:08 PM
Okay, that still works fine.
See, Rupiku is tied into the existence of First everywhere, so long as their powers/origins are tied to Elysia somehow. (Which, all known First so far are)
So, you're good to go Quaxo. ;)

Shuya
08-06-2004, 04:46 PM
Ooh! Ooh! I wanna play!! :excited:

I already have a cloned character. The Original Felix is dead, but he's got hundreds of clones of himself running around, including Frax, who will be on the side of good.

Maybe Rupiku could meet and recruit a few Felix clones? I'm sure they'll be happy getting a chance to put a hurtin on Nestle.... ;)

NestlÚ
08-06-2004, 04:53 PM
Whoa Big S!!!
Where's the love?

Poor Nestl. :(

No, but seriously, Rupiku's last alliance cost him big time. (Ask Lestat for the details if you want. :roll: )
So, I'm not sure he's into making the same mistake twice.

But for you Shuya... I think there's something we can arrange. :twisted:
When I get finished with my present "customer" I'll pm you. ;)

Shuya
08-06-2004, 05:37 PM
Hehehe. The Felix accounts have developed a mind of their own. I can no longer be held responsible for their actions..... [twitches]

Qwaring
08-06-2004, 06:00 PM
I have an idea for QC#1's clone. He won't be anything like QC#1 and he probably won't be able to help Rubiku or fight anyone because of the problems he's having with the clone's powers.

Qwaring's only First power is the ability to generate First energy which he has to channel through Widgit in order to use. So his clone will only have energy that he'll have to focus through something or someone. Essentially he'll be a battery of First energy. If Qwaring ever encounters this clone he'd capture him and use him to double his own power. So it might be best if Q's clone works with another clone in order to fight other First.

Minity
08-06-2004, 07:01 PM
Im in...ill have to think of a clone character...and also...Minity will drag LM in- lol

NestlÚ
08-06-2004, 08:54 PM
LOL
:lol:

Q, well the interesting thing is that the clone doesn't HAVE to be useful.
I mean, you have to wonder what Rupiku's thinking if he allows some of the clones to JOIN the First. ... Unless he's got more planned... :twisted:

Okay, I just wanted to talk a bit more about the possiblities your clone has. (Y'know, so you can think about it for awhile.)
Your clone can be good, bad or just misunderstood. They can fight FOR Rupiku or AGAINST him. As a matter of fact, if you want to experiment with new powers in a character ask someone who's powers you find interesting if you can "trade" clones.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I'm just giving every one a basic building block to do what ever you want with a new character!! :D

I DO have a question for everyone though:
What Ancient Gods are still kicking around?
I don't neccesarily mean active, just alive.

I know Bryn is alive (It's Tigers, right?)
And Anubis is chillin in the Nightmare Realm. (M)
I also know Shango is still alive cause I've been bugging M to reactivate him forever.
Who else is still alive?
Odin maybe? :eh:

Qwaring
08-06-2004, 09:07 PM
Actually Anubis is a baby that has been adopted by QC#1. Baby-Anubis is currently somewhere that I haven't thought up yet. He was on Planet M last, but I would think that QC#1 would have moved him to a safer place when the Negation took over.

And I created an old god a while back. Thanatos, the olympian god of death.

Mattson
08-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Tigers handed control of Odin over to me and I do have plans down the line for his agenda. Loki was also under my control as Mr. Miceif Makers on Kelasar. He's been sent to a hell but will come crawling back out in good time. I have plans to make silver tongued devil have a very literal meaning with him.

And I already knew there was no getting out of this. Nestle, there was an evil version of Mattson before. The Boss reprogramed an AI that had all LM's memeories into something called Shadow. The bot ended up getting tossed into a sun at the end.

NestlÚ
08-06-2004, 11:54 PM
I didn't know that LM, but it is something that we can work around.
You're not the only one with that problem. After all, Lesstat has a dark side of him running around right now.
Think of it this way, the new LM doesn't have to be dark at all. Be creative.
To open the door even more to people, once you have your clone (or clones as the case may be) picked out feel free to come up with new ones. You know, maybe they're clones of First we haven't met yet, or who have died.
Here's a chance to use new characters and have them for other SLs.

Okay, I'll spill the beans. In an earlier post I said Rupiku might have something more planned. ... He does. But don't worry, it's nothing like "self destructing " all the clones.
I wouldn't encourage you all to be creative than punch you in the gut like that.
Know that whatever you come up with is yours and belongs to you. I'm not going to touch it. ;)

Meteoro
08-08-2004, 12:30 PM
I am still thinking about this whole deal, Nestl. I’m not sure how my characters doppelgangers would be portrayed, but I remember you saying that Lord Pikachu was actually Meteoro’s clone of sorts, right? :? The thing is I don’t get how that could have been. Way back into that Demetria storyline, I remember Teoh of Cadador taking over Meteoro’s energies (which were encased in Nestl in the first place) and becoming Meteoroh of Cadador. Lord Pikachu was around back then, but had nothing to do with Meteoro’s essences. Then when Meteoroh of Cadador and Meteoro’s corpse clashed, the result was the birth of Meteoro Red and Meteoro Yellow. The later died and Meteoro Red assumed the whole mantle of Meteoro. And now, Meteoro is missing.

See? I don’t understand where Lord Pikachu fits into this. Also, the thing that Meteoro has had so much variety of portrayals, kinda force me to step back and not involve him into this storyline, which would also mean no doppelganger for him. Is this doable? :oop:

As for the Nun, there’s also Scion the Nun.1. I know she’s currently goop, but I wouldn’t like having another Nun running around.

Finally, Sadeh. That would be an entirely different thing. She could get involved but I’d really like to get to handle her doppelganger. It wouldn’t be anything like her because I already have too many characters splitting into different aspects of themselves.

As for the Ancient Gods:

Shango is inactive and I won’t be bringing him back in the foreseeable future. Not enough time to handle my current characters, so I shouldn’t bring back any other one.
Baby Anubis is also inactive, he was last seen on Planet M and he’s current where about is unknown. As Qwaring said, we planned something to bring the baby back if he’s needed. As for the adult version I’ve been playing, he’s only in the Legends of the Pyramids storyline, which is set in the past. So, there’s no current adult version of Anubis. And no, Anubis is not involved in the Realm of Nightmares.

Hope I’m not too discouraging, Nestl. :whaat:

8) M 8)

General Bogure
08-08-2004, 06:57 PM
I am still thinking about this whole deal, Nestl. I’m not sure how my characters doppelgangers would be portrayed, but I remember you saying that Lord Pikachu was actually Meteoro’s clone of sorts, right? :? The thing is I don’t get how that could have been. Way back into that Demetria storyline, I remember Teoh of Cadador taking over Meteoro’s energies (which were encased in Nestl in the first place) and becoming Meteoroh of Cadador. Lord Pikachu was around back then, but had nothing to do with Meteoro’s essences. Then when Meteoroh of Cadador and Meteoro’s corpse clashed, the result was the birth of Meteoro Red and Meteoro Yellow. The later died and Meteoro Red assumed the whole mantle of Meteoro. And now, Meteoro is missing.
My understanding is that Meteoroh was just a mortal that was infused with Meteoro's power. And Lord Pikachu was created by Rubiku, as all of the clones in this SL are.

I know a lot of us have already created dark versions of our own characters already. And so we could take a different route with this SL. Just think about a normal person. He or she was created by Rubiku and is a water clone in the form of a normal person, but he or she might not be aware of this. Then this person wakes up with the powers of your First character. Just imagine a mortal waking up and having the powers of a god. They don't have to be a dark version of your character. Just imagine what you would do with that power. Would this mortal use this powers the same way as your First or would they use it in ways that will be best for them.

For me I wondered what someone would do with QC#1's retcon power. The ability to change history. He'd try to make his life better. Then he'd try to make things better for the rest of the worlds history. He'd then find himself unable to stop using this power because every day brings some new wrong that he has to right. He wouldn't be the evil version of QC#1, just someone that's driving himself crazy trying to build a perfect world in an imperfect universe. He's trying to craft a happy ending for every day of the week.

If you don't want to you don't have to create a verion of your character, just someone who recieves their powers.
Or at least that's my interperretation.

BigGator5
08-08-2004, 06:58 PM
You know, I thought I posted already. I'm looking forward to meetin my "Dopple Ganger"!

http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newrofl.gif

NestlÚ
08-08-2004, 10:08 PM
Qwar, I'd say you got it dead on the money.
I think you explained it better than I could. :D

As for who "handles" the clones, M... I don't touch them.
That's why I'm saying you can come up with chjaracters to use in other SLs. All I get to do is stop by and talk to each one of you about what you've come up with so I can make all these ideas fit together to make one big picture.

As for not making a clone for Scion or M, that's cool Chris. We can talk about it when I get around to pming you. (I'll put you on the list. ;) )
Just, while you're waiting try to come up with a good reason as to why Rupiku wouldn't make a clone for them. Okay? (I'm only asking for this cause both characters have had major run-ins with the water being and he would need some knind of reason not to. Sorry, I don't mean to push anything, I'm just think "resentment" wise from Rupiku's point of view.)

Jason Sanborn
08-08-2004, 10:12 PM
I will be able to think about this after I finish with the current Reshnael story arc, and lead up to Jas's return. (Which also signals the beginning of the Talisman Hunt.)

NestlÚ
08-08-2004, 10:22 PM
That's alright. Take your time.
I'm just talking to people who are wanting to start on it now.

Be warned... There may already be clones among us. :twisted:

Meteoro
08-09-2004, 07:27 AM
Hmmmm... okay, I'm in.

Just one little favor: please don't play Lord Pikachu as Meteoro's clone of sorts. This part still doesn't make sense to me.

(And yup, Meteoroh of Cadador was a mortal with Meteoro's powers.)

I have an idea to make Scion the Nun.1 being a Rupiku-ling since the beginning, she just didn't know. :whaat:

I won't be making a clone of Meteoro and I'm not sure about Sadeh (considering that my hands are already full).

Now, please tell me this storyline isn't starting soon. :oops:

8) M 8)

NestlÚ
08-09-2004, 08:48 AM
Don't worry M.

I'm thinking the SL won't start for at least to months.
What does that actually mean?
Probably more l;ike four or five. :?

Remember when I said:
"Okay, Nestl is coming in search of M in about 3 weeks" ?
Yeah, how long did it ACTUALLLY take? Sheeeesh! Stupid board time... :roll:

Anyways, I won't run Pikachu as M's clone if you don't want me to, but I probably SHOULD tell you where the connection came in, considering you don't seem to remember:
Flashback time!!! :D

Dweedly Dweedly Dweedly Dee!!!!

Okay, so, in his attempt to "get away" from Elysia and all of his torment, Nestl took off on a quest to find himself.
First stop? Demetria, where he came in contact with a mortal named Teoh. Upon touching the mortal, Nestl passed on M's energy which was hidden inside of him.
Nestl soon left and continued on his way to Clemetria with Shango, leaving Teoh to "experiment" with his new powers.
Teoh was not alone, however. One of Rupiku's clones, "Lord Pikachu" was keeping a close eye on him.
Being that Pikachu was the only one of the Rupiku-lings who actually knew Rupiku's plans in it's entirety guided Teoh into learning what his powers were capable of, and driving his thirst for power.
Taking on the name Meteoroh, Teoh destroyed Cadador and followed Pikachu to Elysia, in hopes that he might "Rule the Gods."
This turned out to be not an easy task, however, and he got in MANY random fights. :roll:
Anyways, while he was there, he ended up rebeliing against Rupiku (in the final conflict) and Pikachu attempted to stop him.
But I mean, really... What's one little mortal going to do?
Naturally, M killed him.
Rupiku, however brought him back to life and gifted him with M's powers.
I guess you don't remember, but the two of them went one on one and Pikachu actually (if memory serves...) Beat the snot out of M, because of his "inexperience" with his new powers.
Anyways, one thing led to another, Dexter M showed up and later died... Pikachu vanished to the Rift with the others and so on...

See? Pikachu was gifted with M's powers in the beginning, which is what started this whole confounded thing... :mad:
Anyways, one thing we might want to do is bring those two back together... After all... They HAVE known each other for quite some time now... Even outside of Elysia... :twisted:

Anyways, keep planning, we're still months off.
And remember to leave some space for "spurr of the moment," cause you know how I am... :roll:

Meteoro
08-09-2004, 09:00 AM
Rupiku, however brought [Lord Pikachu] back to life and gifted him with M's powers.
I guess you don't remember, but the two of them went one on one and Pikachu actually (if memory serves...) Beat the snot out of M, because of his "inexperience" with his new powers.

Oh! :shocked: This is the part I didn't know about! As for the rest, I remember that all too well (I was there :P and it was actually me the one who killed Lord Pikachu -at the moment, I was handling the character-). As for the resurrection, I didn't know about it.

Now it makes more sense, because the thing that bugged me was that I thought you meant that Lord Pikachu was Meteoro's clone. It makes sense and ties to what I have planned for the real Meteoro's return.

So, feel free to handle Lord Pikachu having M's powers. When time comes, we'll plan something about a "meetting" of Ms.

:twisted: M :twisted:

NestlÚ
08-09-2004, 09:02 AM
Excellent... :twisted:

You know he's gonna have to ahte you for killing him, right? :twisted:

Meteoro
08-09-2004, 09:16 AM
Not that Meteoro is going to fall inlove with Lord Pikachu :roll: He would certainly want to kill him again.

:mrgreen: M :mrgreen:

NestlÚ
08-09-2004, 09:18 AM
:shock:

NestlÚ
08-09-2004, 10:31 AM
Wow...
M, I'm not sure if you actually wanted to see it, but I did some digging to find when Pikachu was given M's powers.

I couldn't find the page where M killed him (I'm pretty sure it's at the orpahnage and I wasn't gonna gop through a gazillion pages. :roll: )

Anyways, at
The burial site thread, Rupiku resurrects Pikachu on page 31 and he and Meteoroh fight on pages 33 and 34.

Once again: WOW.
That SL was awesome you guys!! Kudos!!! :D
It makes me really miss RPing with you M!
There were like a million things going on at once.

Qwar, I think you alone had like a dozen characters there!! :shock:
Anyways, it was great:
Lestat allied with M, then Rupiku, then backstabbing them both.
Bad guys dropping the moon on Elysia and The Nun "being all crazy" listenning to Altwaal.
Ahhh... Good times. ;)

Sinister Duck
08-09-2004, 11:01 AM
That's when Lord Pikach was resurrected? :shocked: Weird, cause I don't remember Meteoro's powers being handed to him.

:whaat: M :whaat:

Qwaring
08-09-2004, 04:04 PM
Actually I only had three characters at that SL. Qwaring, Widgit and Qwaring's clone#1. Or at least that's what my tricky memory is telling me.

And unfortunately we're missing a lot of the pages at the end of the Burial thread because I copied it a while before the SL ended. And then the thread was deleted before another back up could be made.

Meteoro
08-09-2004, 04:06 PM
Yup, I think Meteoro's resurrection into Meteoro Yellow and Meteoro Red got lost.

:cry: M :cry:

NestlÚ
08-09-2004, 06:01 PM
Wha!?!?!?! :shock: :'(

Well, I don't know how many characters you had Qwar, but I know you had Fetch too. ;)

It's funny, I was reading that thread and I said:
"Wow! I never thought this would go for 15 pages!!"
And it went to like 50! :lol: LOL

Qwaring
08-09-2004, 06:17 PM
Fetch was there? I don't remember that. Fetch must be one very sneaky character.

NestlÚ
08-09-2004, 06:18 PM
Yeah, he even tricked you... :twisted:

Yeah, I wouldn't know either except I just read it today. :dunno:

Qwaring
08-11-2004, 05:50 AM
I have a few ideas for Ursus' clone counterpart.

This got me thinking about my various other attempts to come up with counterparts for my characters and why they all seem to fail. They fail because I'm the one playing the counterpart. Not only are fights between my characters dull but they tend to be predictable. And usually I try to have my characters fight someone else. So I'm wondering if someone would like to RP Ursus' couterpart. And in general I was wondering if anyone else would find it easier to RP if their counterparts were RPed by someone else.

As for Ursus' counterpart I was thinking that she would be from the Matrix Quadrant, if LM is okay with that. She would be training to be a MQ soldier, which means she knows kung fu ( ;) ). Her fiance was killed on the colony world that Lawbringer VNTI attacked. And so when she developes her powers she'll want to keep them in order to avenge the deaths of the colony world and to better defend and serve the Matrix Quadrant. Rubiku could convince her that Ursus will need to die in order for her to keep these powers and so she'll gladly help Rubiku. Although he'll have to leave out the part about his plans to kill the rest of the First.
She'll have a weapon that I came up with for a comic character idea that I had a few years ago, but with a few modifications. It will be a mace, with spikes that are made of the golden forcefeild that Ursus can create, but the spherical top can detatch from the handle and with the addition of a forcefeild chain, that will replace the spikes, it becomes a ball and chain weapon for longer ranged attacks.

So far that's all I have.

Mattson
08-11-2004, 03:22 PM
Q, we should plot. I've got a few ideas regarding Ripiku 'sleepers' in the Quadrant. Need to send a PM to Nestle regarding this but I have no problems with having some in the Quadrant.

Minity
08-11-2004, 04:25 PM
So I'm wondering if someone would like to RP Ursus' couterpart. And in general I was wondering if anyone else would find it easier to RP if their counterparts were RPed by someone else.

I like the idea of other people controling the clounterparts, and if you cant get anyone else to RP Ursus's counterpart...I could probably do it

BigGator5
08-11-2004, 04:54 PM
Oh Nestl, since Rupiku thought he killed me, I thought it would be interesting if me and him meet up for a bit. I want to show him what it would be like to really face me.

http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/cool.gif

Qwaring
08-11-2004, 05:27 PM
Q, we should plot. I've got a few ideas regarding Ripiku 'sleepers' in the Quadrant. Need to send a PM to Nestle regarding this but I have no problems with having some in the Quadrant.
Okay. Let me know when you want to start plotting.

I like the idea of other people controling the clounterparts, and if you cant get anyone else to RP Ursus's counterpart...I could probably do it
Cool. I'll probably have more information about the character for you after LM and I are through plotting. Although you are of course free to make suggestions for the character.

NestlÚ
08-11-2004, 06:59 PM
Qwar, I think you're on the right track here. ;)
Keep up[ the goof work.

LM, I'm going to look into the Matrix Qyadrant thing, then PM you back.

Oh, and BG... I don't know if you remember... But Rupiku did take you on. :roll:
It was at M's burial site I believe (before things got crazy there).
You and handful of First tried to take him down, unaware that he could just "cut off" your power supply.
You remember? :eh:

NestlÚ
08-12-2004, 04:50 PM
If someone needs an idea to run with, remember, these clones can be ANYTHING.

Rupiku had spies EVERYWHERE in the universe.
2 members of Rupiku's council that I don't have any plans for (Rupiku's council are those who are loyal to him above the rest and have always known of his presence) are Khyratek (a Saurian woman) and Rackolf (a troll and the leader of the council).
The names of course can be changed no that they're being "empowered", so just let me know. ;)

Mattson
08-12-2004, 05:40 PM
Q, the idea I told you about got a 'Perfect' reply. It looks like Ursus's clone can have a few friends about.

Qwaring
08-12-2004, 06:27 PM
Cool. I'll try to put together some information for Minity about my ideas on the character and what powers Ursus has.

I think I should be able to handle QC#1's clone. And since I plan on having Qwaring's clone work with other clones instead of fighting Qwaring I'll play him.

Is there anyone else that needs someone else to RP their character's counterpart? It doesn't have to be permanent, the other player could just RP the clone for the confrontation between the clone and your character.

NestlÚ
08-12-2004, 09:26 PM
Alright, I would like some input on my next suggestion:

While guarding today I was thinking about RPing and I started thinking about the Underground Unleashed Story Arc DC did a few years back.

Remember, the "devil" gifted all the regular bad guys with LOTS of power (and sometimes good guys too) all if they would join him.

Now, Rupiku would be perfect for this kind of deal. Y'know, gifting the more "sinister members" with power to cause an uprising.

The problems are these:
First off, no one knows the full scope of this SL and I think using this type of idea would "oversaturate" this SL.
Secodly, if we truly DO want to do this again... Well Rupiku was supposed to die in this SL. :?

So, I guess what I'm asking is:
Is this SL a good idea?
Should we run with it?
If so, would we want Rupiku to come back or a new bad guy?

Jason Sanborn
08-12-2004, 09:29 PM
I think the idea is an interesting one, but the question is, do we really want another cross-over SL of this magnitude? It gets kind of hard to control and to follow. :whaat:

NestlÚ
08-12-2004, 10:40 PM
That's a good point JAS.

I think my answer would be yes, but I would be following something M once said to me.
When we were first planning the last Rupiku big SL we decided to just let it sit for about half a year because the last big RP had just happened and we thought people would need to recuperate for awhile.

I guess what I'm saying is this RP wouldn't be for atleast a year or more.
I'm just wondering if it's something people would want to do or if I should just plan to KILL Rupiku. ;)

Ruri
08-13-2004, 04:46 AM
Given I don't have a solid idea for what someone with LM's powers could be, I'll leave that offered up for someone to use.

Meteoro
08-13-2004, 10:04 AM
Is there anyone else that needs someone else to RP their character's counterpart? It doesn't have to be permanent, the other player could just RP the clone for the confrontation between the clone and your character.

I'm thinking that it would be nice if someone else took hold of Sadeh's counterpart. I think one of her biggest powers is the knowledge of the secrets behind a lot of First moves. I'm not sure if this knowledge would be passed into her clone, but that would be interesting.

As for doing a storyline of this magnitude, I think we can break it into several "storyarcs", just like we did during the War. One plot will go at the Saber Vortex, another at Planet M, another at Elysia. There would be an overall theme, but we don't have to be all involved in the big big picture. Just my thought. :whaat:

8) M 8)

NestlÚ
08-13-2004, 03:41 PM
Exactly M. ;)

No one would actually know how they played a part in the overall story unless they went to the Historical Encyclopedia thread. *hint * Hint* ;)

Mattson
09-30-2004, 07:41 PM
*bump* Since I've already started some plotting of this with a few people.

NestlÚ
09-30-2004, 09:41 PM
Yeah, thanks Mattson!

If anyone else wants to "intorduce" their clone for the upcoming SL, just let me know... *We probably have a dozen already... *But they're in disguise. :ninjafade:

Minity
09-30-2004, 09:43 PM
am I making a clone for this...where should I introduce her...oooo Im confused- lol

NestlÚ
09-30-2004, 10:22 PM
Okay Min, here's the story:

This SL is a chance for EVERYONE to make new characters. *Be creative!
They're clones of your character or others on Elysia. *They can be dead, who cares?

It gets even better, cause, if you wanna spice things up a bit talk to someone else about RPing your character's clone. ;)

Qwaring
10-06-2004, 10:07 AM
Minity, you offered to RP the counterpart of my Ursus character. Here's some information on what I have in mind for the counterpart.

As for Ursus' counterpart I was thinking that she would be from the Matrix Quadrant, if LM is okay with that. She would be training to be a MQ soldier, which means she knows kung fu ( ;) ). Her fiance was killed on the colony world that Lawbringer VNTI attacked. And so when she developes her powers she'll want to keep them in order to avenge the deaths of the colony world and to better defend and serve the Matrix Quadrant. Rubiku could convince her that Ursus will need to die in order for her to keep these powers and so she'll gladly help Rubiku. Although he'll have to leave out the part about his plans to kill the rest of the First.
She'll have a weapon that I came up with for a comic character idea that I had a few years ago, but with a few modifications. It will be a mace, with spikes that are made of the golden forcefeild that Ursus can create, but the spherical top can detatch from the handle and with the addition of a forcefeild chain, that will replace the spikes, it becomes a ball and chain weapon for longer ranged attacks.

The characters name is Philida and here's a picture (http://www.geocities.com/qwaringsite002/philida.html) of her.
Here's what I wrote about Ursus' powers in his bio.

Ursus is an energy weilding First. He can fire devistatingly powerful energy blasts. He has full control over this energy and can shape it into force feilds of almost any form. He is also able to focus his energy into healing himself, but this temporarily leaves him unable to summon the energy to protect himself with a force feild. Ursus is also able to focus his energy and use it to fly. He can teleport himself and others across vast distances. Ursus also has telepathy and a psionic based sense that allows him to read the psychic aura of people, items and locations in order to track or locate almost anything and anyone. Ursus is also physically powerful. He can easily lift several tons and is naturally resistant to harm.
Since RPing Ursus I've altered his abilities to include a specialization with auras. An aura is a, normally, unseen psychic energy field that all beings, items and places posses. While looking at this aura Ursus can see a persons past, their personality, any links they may have with people/items/places, and a variety of other things.
Ursus' own aura is a tangible thing, which is where he gets his force fields and energy powers from. These powers are Ursus' using his aura as a conduit for his First power.
The chain and spikes for Philida's weapon would also be an aspect of her own golden aura being solidified and formed into chain or spike shapes.

I hope this helps. If not let me know and I'll try to explain it better or answer any questions you have.

Minity
10-06-2004, 11:09 AM
cool...Ill help out!!

+ if you have time, do you want to RP Minitys counterpart...

and ok...I know some counterparts have been introduced but, when is this starting- lol

and Q *when do you want your counterpart to be introduced?

Qwaring
10-06-2004, 11:42 AM
cool...Ill help out!!

+ if you have time, do you want to RP Minitys counterpart...
Sure, do you have any ideas about who or what the counterpart is?

and Q when do you want your counterpart to be introduced?
I'll need the character to be introduced at least when this SL begins. But if you want to you can begin RPing her any time you want if you feel like playing around with the character before we need her. She's a Matrix Quadrant soldier so that's where she'll be. She wouldn't have her power yet or is even aware that she's a clone or has ties to a First. I assume that she'll develope her powers when this SL begins.

Minity
10-06-2004, 11:44 AM
cool, on your character

+ I just wanted the counterpart of Minity to look like her, but actually be genuinley nice...and control either water or darkness...i havent really thought of anything else, ill figure something out...

Qwaring
10-06-2004, 11:50 AM
A nice Minity sounds cool.

Claundia
10-06-2004, 12:05 PM
cool, on your character

+ I just wanted the counterpart of Minity to look like her, but actually be genuinley nice...and control either water or darkness...i havent really thought of anything else, ill figure something out...

Seems pretty obvious to me, Minity. *Your counterpart already exists. *She's nice, beautiful and control... *uh... *dreams? *:razz: *Meet Scion the Nun, your clone ;)

By the way, Q, excellent picture as usual. *I love the mace and the way you defined this weapon, I think it is rather unique! *:thumleft:

8) M 8)

Jason Sanborn
10-06-2004, 12:07 PM
Since certain First have gone through changes with power over time (Jas, Mil, etc), what powers would the clone have? The new powers or the original powers?

Qwaring
10-06-2004, 12:30 PM
I'm assuming it's whichever incarnation you want to use.

Minity
10-06-2004, 03:06 PM
cool, on your character

Seems pretty obvious to me, Minity. Your counterpart already exists. She's nice, beautiful and control... uh... dreams? :razz: Meet Scion the Nun, your clone ;)

By the way, Q, excellent picture as usual. I love the mace and the way you defined this weapon, I think it is rather unique! :thumleft:

8) M 8)

LOL_ the Nun is not nice!...granted...nicer than Minity, but not nice...I want the clone of Minity to be like...a priestess (just an example) wacked out and all just...disgustingly nice...but I dont know how well I could play that character!- lol

Random Character
10-06-2004, 05:11 PM
Philida could be friends with Elixia.

Minity
10-06-2004, 06:00 PM
that could work...Ill post something later tonight with her

NestlÚ
10-06-2004, 08:39 PM
JAS, as for the question you asked about which powers they'd have, well Qwar is right... *Partially...
Remember, Rupiku has the power of the First, no outside sources allowed (unless your clone comes accross it) *Which is what makes Mil's clone so fun... *He's not Elysian at all... *Rupiku kind of has to make his up... :twisted:

Oh, and Min, you can start the clones whenever you want, but this SL won't get into full swing until VMPR is defeated. ;)

Angelina
10-06-2004, 09:16 PM
Oh Q...how nice is she...compared to Minity...+ how...cunning...in battle, when the time comes, is she more likely to take most of her blows and roll with it, or quickly manuver out of the way?

Millennium
10-07-2004, 05:15 AM
Well, now that the "worst kept secret" is out of the bag, I'm thinking about letting someone run with Mil's clone. *Any takers?

Meteoro
10-07-2004, 07:04 AM
Minity doesn't like the Nun.

:cry: M :cry:

Minity
10-07-2004, 07:25 AM
the Nun wants me to be killed by my own child :mad:

Meteoro
10-07-2004, 07:29 AM
LOL

I'm just messing with you ;)

By the way, I think you should read the last post made by the Nun at the Dragon's Fang. *;)

:thumleft: M :thumright:

Minity
10-07-2004, 07:31 AM
lol- yea, I already read it!...just wait Ill find a way to get the Nun!

Jason Sanborn
10-07-2004, 08:22 AM
Well, now that the "worst kept secret" is out of the bag, I'm thinking about letting someone run with Mil's clone. *Any takers?
The "clone" on Eden must be the one for this SL. I'd offer, but I don't think I'd be able to match your established personality for him. ;)

Since Jas already has a mirror with Saja, I think I will leave it at that for now. Unless someone has a mind-blowing idea. :whaat:

Terran, though, could use a clone, if anyone wants to tackle the clone of the Sinister God of Battle. :twisted:

Millennium
10-07-2004, 08:40 AM
Well, that Mil will be going through a "change" courtesy of the real Mil. :twisted:

Jason Sanborn
10-07-2004, 08:45 AM
Hmmm. Sounds intriguing. Send me a PM with your ideas, and we can discuss "possibilities." ;)

I forgot about Jasmin in my previous post.

So, both Jasmin and Terran could use a double. Anyone interested in taking one or the other? I have some ideas for both, and will discusss them via PM with whomever is interested. 8)

NestlÚ
10-07-2004, 10:46 AM
Sorry Mil. :oops:

As for ideas for your clone... *Well... *I have a doozy. :twisted:

Jason Sanborn
10-07-2004, 11:30 AM
Mil and I have been discussing Mil's clone, and I will be taking the clone over soon. Be prepared for some nice twisted surprises. :twisted:

Nestle, were you referring to my clones, or Mil's clone?

Millennium
10-07-2004, 11:51 AM
He was referring to the Mil clone but we already talked about that through PMs.

Now the Terran clone may be of intereest to me. :twisted:

Widgit
10-07-2004, 02:09 PM
Oh Q...how nice is she...compared to Minity...+ how...cunning...in battle, when the time comes, is she more likely to take most of her blows and roll with it, or quickly manuver out of the way?
I assume you're refering to Philida.
I'd think she's nice, not an angel but nice enough as far as people go. She believes she's normal and has no idea what she really is. Although her fiance (a MQ scientist) was killed by Lawbringer's VNTI's rampage on the MQ colony world, so she might not be pleasant because of that. It depends on what stage of mourning you wish to play her with.
As for her cunningness in battle, she's a soldier. She survived the Negation attacks on the MQ so she must be a pretty good soldier, who now has some heavy duty combat experience. Right now she doesn't have any powers so she'll probably avoid being hit. But when she does gain Ursus' golden aura power she can protect herself with a forcefield and can take the damage if she wants to.

Does that help?

I have an idea for your characters clone. What if she's on a planet that worships Minity, but hasn't been visited by her in a long time, and when the clone gains her powers she'll believe she's Minity reborn. She'll demonstrate her power in a peaceful way and the people will begn to worship her. The clone will then use her powers and stature to help her people. She'll even try to get them to give up their religious beliefs in favor of a peaceful system. She'll teach them harmony, generosity, modesty and whatever else will make the real Minity sick. ;)

Mattson
10-07-2004, 04:10 PM
Q and Min, I posted a while back in the Matrix Quadrant about the three classes of elites there-Dragon Riders, Gun Saints (Elixia), and Blade Kings. Blade Kings are still mostly undefined aside from being deadly with any melee weapon via training that uses UE to enhance ones skills and body. That might be something for Philida.

Also, I repeat I have no clue for LM's clone. If anyone wants to play with that, I'm open to suggestions.

Widgit
10-07-2004, 04:34 PM
I'll leave the extent of Philida's current abilities and her rank in the MQ up to Minity.

The Rubiku clone for Qwaring will only gain Q's First power, which is just energy generation. In other words he'll only be a UE battery. So I was thinking that the clone would team up with someone elses clone and share the power he generates but can't use for himself.

Now I need someone for him to team up with.

NestlÚ
10-07-2004, 05:54 PM
Okay guys, I'm just trying to get the lead out here:

Qwar, I might have a clone to work with your's, but give me til tommorrow to think about it. ;)

Kay, guys, here's a list of the people who HAVE a clone or at least have one officially planned... This way, if someone's missing from the list, we can talk about it (or you can remind me, cause my memory stinks)

-Felix (kinda)
-GC Swimmer01
-KDogg7777
-Millennium
-Minity
-Nestl
-Optimus Prime
-Pyrem
-Pyro
-Qwaring
-Scion The Nun
-SG
-Sojourn Fan
-Terran
-Ursus

Others, I understand are still in the works. If you have anything definet please pm me. ;)

Adam Hiedraa
10-07-2004, 06:57 PM
Before he gained his runes of power Adam Hiedraa had air based powers. The runes have since become the focus of his power and his air powers have atrophied. The only remnants of his old powers is the blowing hair and cape effect.

Any clone of Adam would have these air powers. So if anyone has an idea for a character with god like wind based powers can feel free to play Adam's clone.

Jason Sanborn
10-07-2004, 07:14 PM
Add Terran to the list. Mil will be controlling a "clone" of Terran. ;)

Adam Hiedraa
10-07-2004, 07:28 PM
Add Ursus to the list.

Minity
10-07-2004, 07:35 PM
add Minity,

Ill be controling Ursus for Q

and Q will be controling Minity for me--- their counterparts

and I think Philida will be a blade king

thanks for the infor LM

NestlÚ
10-07-2004, 09:10 PM
Okay, I updated the list.
Anymore takers? ;)

Angelina
10-07-2004, 09:24 PM
Q and Min, I posted a while back in the Matrix Quadrant about the three classes of elites there-Dragon Riders, Gun Saints (Elixia), and Blade Kings. Blade Kings are still mostly undefined aside from being deadly with any melee weapon via training that uses UE to enhance ones skills and body. That might be something for Philida.

Also, I repeat I have no clue for LM's clone. If anyone wants to play with that, I'm open to suggestions.

LMs counterpart should be wild...but thats all i got- lol

Clones of QC#1
10-07-2004, 10:05 PM
LM's major power is his teleportals. We just need to come up with an interesting thing for the clone to do with this power and we'll have something.

By the way, since Jasmin is in the Realm of Nightmares won't her clone be without someone to fight? Couldn't this clone just start impersonating Jasmin here in the sigilverse?

Daveosaurus
10-07-2004, 11:31 PM
So if anyone has an idea for a character with god like wind based powers can feel free to play Adam's clone.

Wish I knew more about this storyline... I read that and immediately thought of a God of Beans... *:twisted:

Meteoro
10-08-2004, 07:01 AM
Hey, guys, I'd like to withdraw my characters from the list. *:oops: *I'll be participating in the overall plot, but I'm having enough difficulties handling my legion of characters right now to go into this next step. *:whaat: *Thanks. *:oops:

:oops: M :oops:

Jason Sanborn
10-08-2004, 09:13 AM
By the way, since Jasmin is in the Realm of Nightmares won't her clone be without someone to fight? Couldn't this clone just start impersonating Jasmin here in the sigilverse?
Now that would be an interesting concept. An exact duplicate of Jasmin in the Bright Universe. Someone who thinks that she IS Jasmin.

:thinking:

I'll have to give that some thought. I don't know if I want to control two Jasmins. :ermm:

Jason Sanborn
10-08-2004, 09:15 AM
M, you and I are both quite insane, you know that? :lol:

Widgit
10-08-2004, 09:24 AM
Someone else could control the Jasmin clone. She could be a sleeper agent for Rubiku. She'll think she's the real Jasmin and places herself close to Elysia's leading council. When Rubiku is ready the fake Jasmin will find out the truth and strike at the leaders of the First.

Meteoro
10-08-2004, 09:31 AM
M, you and I are both quite insane, you know that? :lol:

You can bet! *:blink: *I'm seriously trying to reduce my character number and suddenly, new ones pop up. *:?

Hey, Q, repeat after me:

RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku.

8) M 8)

Jason Sanborn
10-08-2004, 09:54 AM
Someone else could control the Jasmin clone. She could be a sleeper agent for Rubiku. She'll think she's the real Jasmin and places herself close to Elysia's leading council. When Rubiku is ready the fake Jasmin will find out the truth and strike at the leaders of the First.
Oooh. I like that idea. Any takers?

Daveosaurus
10-08-2004, 02:12 PM
Hey, Q, repeat after me:

RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku, RuPiku.

Can you really blame a Widgit that looks a bit like a surrealist Rubik's Cube for getting the name wrong? *:twisted:

Jason Sanborn
10-08-2004, 02:14 PM
Hey, Q, repeat after me:

Can you really blame a Widgit that looks a bit like a surrealist Rubik's Cube for getting the name wrong? *:twisted:
:rofl: :rofl:

Random Character
10-08-2004, 03:07 PM
Don't know if I know Jasmin well enough to try that trick but I'll think about it.

Jason Sanborn
10-08-2004, 03:15 PM
Well, Jasmin is different in the Realm of Nightmares. While she was still in the Bright Universe, her personality was Dexter with Sinister tendancies. She believed in a United Elysia. She loved Meteoro, but manipulated him towards trying to build a united Elysia. She believed that Jas wasthe one who would eventually unite and lead Elysia, and she would manipulate the rule from behind him, to make a "perfect" Elysia.

Vermin
10-08-2004, 03:17 PM
Hey, Q, repeat after me:

Can you really blame a Widgit that looks a bit like a surrealist Rubik's Cube for getting the name wrong? :twisted:

Actually, Q has said several times that he just can't help it. *He always spells "Rupiku" wrong. *

I'm just messing with him ;)

8) M 8)

Random Character
10-08-2004, 03:17 PM
Now that I might be able to do. *:twisted: *I'll have to figure out who this sleeper is before the awakening.

And on a side note to Jenny and Corey, this SL could restore SF and OP's powers. I have an idea on it if there is interest.

Random Character
10-08-2004, 03:44 PM
I just got an *:twisted: evil :twisted: *idea.

Nestle, any problems using someone long gone from here? Because your erred theory gave me a whopper of an idea.

Optimus Prime
10-08-2004, 07:07 PM
And on a side note to Jenny and Corey, this SL could restore SF and OP's powers. I have an idea on it if there is interest.

Well Jen told me your idea and I like it.

I'll play OP's counterpart though.

Sojourn
10-08-2004, 07:12 PM
All for the SL. I'll play SF's counterpart too.

Now the counterpart are essentially our characters' opposites?

Like since SF is nice, her counterpart would be mean?

Aliexster
10-08-2004, 07:52 PM
Well I would like to take up the Mattson double thing. The thing is I don't know if *could do so, I would like to have an already made clone, Karasu the half Tengu be endowed with Mattson's powers. They would do well with his ninjay theme.

Although if I do this, I would wonder if Silent Angel would like to take up Lotus' mantle and make her the double for another goddess? I know you want to keep her going and keep developing her relationship with the noble ninja. This would be a way to keep them going...

NestlÚ
10-08-2004, 09:46 PM
Okay, lots to reply to here:

First M:
M I can pull you from the list, but I just wanted to make sure you're sure. *After all Pikachu and you already hate each other from years gone by and I'm sure he'd like to beat the mortal crap out of you. ;)

Next up: *LM
That idea works GREAT!!!! :D * You'll notice I put up "GCSwimmer01" on the list. *He may gbe gone, but that doesn't mean his clone won't show up. *"GQBather01" is Elysian after all. :twisted:

Corey and SF:
If you want them to be opposites that's great!!! *Don't feel like the HAVE to be though. *They might be good people too forced into this situation. *It's all up to you. ;)

Claundia
10-08-2004, 09:59 PM
Yes, please pull me out of the list. *I'm realizing once again I'm in more RP games than those that I can handle. *And before I start massacring my characters as I've done other times, I better hold back my wants to participate in new games at all. *:whaat: *Sorry! *Really! *:whaat:

8) M 8)

NestlÚ
10-08-2004, 10:04 PM
That's okay M.

I edited the list already. o:)

I can help put you out of your misery thought. *Nestl can run you through with his sword right now on Elysia. :p *;)

Scion the Nun
10-08-2004, 10:10 PM
Meteoro can be ugly, but he's still immortal.

:razz: M :razz:

Mattson
10-08-2004, 10:17 PM
OK, here is the idea and I will put it under Random's list of characters if it goes ahead. Now, I will ask for blessings from those who knew the original if this happens and their help since I only knew him a bit. Neo's double. Imagine the shake up it will tear across the SLs. With access to the Weave, he can play havoc across the cosmos and even pose as the original.

Jason Sanborn
10-09-2004, 10:59 AM
Hey Nestle. I have an idea, but wondered if it fits in with your idea.

Jas already has a double in Saja. Saja is currently comatose aboard the Azure Sunder because she no longer has a soul. Could one of the doubles actually be a soul that inhabits Saja's body, and believes that she is the real Saja and double of Jas? It would be an interesting way to bring Saja back into the picture as well.

NestlÚ
10-09-2004, 03:16 PM
Absolutely JAS!!! :D

Can I... *Add you to the list? o:) *;) *:p

(And I'm thumbs up to Neo too LM ;) )

Jason Sanborn
10-09-2004, 03:47 PM
Go ahead and add Jas to the list. I just have to find a way to bring Saja back into the picture with the sleeper, but it should work out fine. ;)

Python
10-09-2004, 04:52 PM
Neo's double. Imagine the shake up it will tear across the SLs. With access to the Weave, he can play havoc across the cosmos and even pose as the original.

http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newthinking.gif

If Sil is ok with it, I will be ok with a double Neo.

Mattson
10-09-2004, 04:58 PM
Talked to her via IMs on it. She's good with it. Now all I need is some iMput from one other and I'll see where to begin this game.

Optimus Prime
10-09-2004, 05:18 PM
Corey and SF:
If you want them to be opposites that's great!!! Don't feel like the HAVE to be though. They might be good people too forced into this situation. It's all up to you. ;)

We think the opposites of them would be fun. But they are going to believe they are the real SF and OP. There won't be a clone for Raine (SF and OP's daughter) she is far too young in the present time for anyone to want to clone her powers.

Quaxo9
10-09-2004, 05:31 PM
I think Quaxo's powers might be too boring for some - but if someone wants to make a clone, they can feel free.

Adam Hiedraa
10-09-2004, 05:44 PM
Is Quaxo's power only limited to earth animals or can her clone turn into some alien animals? It's a big universe and there's lot of scary critters out there to play with.

Quaxo9
10-09-2004, 06:02 PM
Well, I haven't really limited her that way. She has turned into a dragon before, so I'm pretty sure alien/mythological creatures are on her repettoire. Communication is a biggie for that one too. Depends what you have at your disposal. ;)

Aliexster
10-09-2004, 08:46 PM
Okay, well I know which diety my guy is going to be patterned after, mostly because maybe I'm the only one Mattson can trust to be his evil double ^_^

Now I'd just like to wonder how things will be since Essmel is pretty much defunct now. Perhaps fast forward when we're ready to the final battle with the goddess of darkness. During the course of the fight, the dark goddess (Crap, I can't even remember their names) manages to slay her counterpart as he is about to cross over. Then we get these duplicate powers and slay her after a great battle. After our characters realize what happened to our characters, we might start thinking that since the two deities of this world are dead, and the world needs them, the world chose us to play those roles. Karasu as the god of Darkness and Lotus as the goddess of light in a nice little role reversal. Thought Sil?

Daveosaurus
10-10-2004, 11:48 AM
So if anyone has an idea for a character with god like wind based powers can feel free to play Adam's clone.

Wish I knew more about this storyline... I read that and immediately thought of a God of Beans... :twisted:

I hate you all.

I know practically nothing about "The First" and had no intention of having anything to do with this storyline except reading it, but I've already figured out just about everything to go into a rocket-powered God of Beans and Wind. I've even got the user picture figured out for him... everything but a name, in fact.

I must be crazy.

Meteoro
10-10-2004, 12:24 PM
Talked to her via IMs on it. She's good with it. Now all I need is some iMput from one other and I'll see where to begin this game.

I have to admit that I was a little quiet about your idea of creating a double for Neo, mostly because I wanted to see other people’s reaction about it, Matts. *Since Sil is okay with it, go for it! *:thumleft: *I’m perfectly fine with the idea.

Now, what imput do you need from me?

8) M 8)

Mattson
10-10-2004, 03:56 PM
Maybe a few pointers as the SL plays out. It won't be for a while but I've got an idea forming now. I was thinking of a low level criminal who is the double. He gets clued into the power potential he has and decides to make one large con.

SilntAngl5
10-10-2004, 04:39 PM
Double Neo thing...... ok.

Okay, well I know which diety my guy is going to be patterned after, mostly because maybe I'm the only one Mattson can trust to be his evil double ^_^

Now I'd just like to wonder how things will be since Essmel is pretty much defunct now. Perhaps fast forward when we're ready to the final battle with the goddess of darkness. During the course of the fight, the dark goddess (Crap, I can't even remember their names) manages to slay her counterpart as he is about to cross over. Then we get these duplicate powers and slay her after a great battle. After our characters realize what happened to our characters, we might start thinking that since the two deities of this world are dead, and the world needs them, the world chose us to play those roles. Karasu as the god of Darkness and Lotus as the goddess of light in a nice little role reversal. Thought Sil?

Dakez and Fulcron? *I like the idea. I really do! We've got to get Kulit in on this and see what she thinks. I'd love to get that SL started again... definitely would.

Awesome thinking!

Meteoro
10-10-2004, 05:08 PM
Maybe a few pointers as the SL plays out. It won't be for a while but I've got an idea forming now. I was thinking of a low level criminal who is the double. He gets clued into the power potential he has and decides to make one large con.

Sounds good to me! *Feel free to PM me whenever you need anything about this.

8) M 8)

Aliexster
10-10-2004, 05:13 PM
Thanks Sil, it just came in. I thought that it would make sense the logic that they became the world's new gods because Dorian is dead and Hojun is a grant holy monk, he's sorta like an angel. That leaves the only mortals in the group, Karasu and Lotus.

So may I ask what First would Lotus gain the powers of?

SilntAngl5
10-10-2004, 10:14 PM
What do you mean... what first?

Qwaring
10-11-2004, 07:37 AM
Rupiku has thousands (or is it millions) of clones, that he created, spread throughout the universe. Most of these clones aren't even aware that they are Rupiku constructs. When this SL starts Rupiku will infuse each of these clones with the power of the First. One First's ability per clone.
Aliexster's character will be infused with LM's powers and now you'll need to decide whose power your character will recieve. It can be one of the RPed First that hasn't already been claimed or it can be the power of some previously unknown First, which means that you get to make up the powers.

kulit
10-11-2004, 03:40 PM
Dakez and Fulcron? I like the idea. I really do! We've got to get Kulit in on this and see what she thinks. I'd love to get that SL started again... definitely would.

Awesome thinking!

Kulit thinks... she agrees with Sil! Awesome idea, Aliexster! *8)

So, how do you guys want to go about it? *:eh:

As for the rest of this thread, I need to catch up first. *:?

Aliexster
10-11-2004, 06:35 PM
I think we shoul definately get the OK from Penny, since it is his baby after all.

NestlÚ
10-11-2004, 07:45 PM
Great job summing it up Qwar!! :D

As for the number of Rupiku clones... *Well even I don't remeber the exact number. :? * But, it's definetly not millions. *I think it was like 10,000 (i'll have to go digging again. :roll: )

Sojourn
10-12-2004, 10:58 AM
When this SL take off?

Jason Sanborn
10-12-2004, 11:36 AM
Clones are already appearing in various SLs, and more are on their way. It is starting off as a behind the scenes sort of thing. I don't know when Nestle has planned the big showdown. :whaat:

Dragons
10-12-2004, 12:42 PM
Ah okay. So pretty much we can introduce the clones whenever we want?

Jason Sanborn
10-12-2004, 12:49 PM
Yup, that's what everyone else is doing. :whaat:

Aliexster
10-13-2004, 06:12 AM
Okay, I was just wondering, do the clones have to be actual tube born clones or is it just a lack of a better term? Is it sort of like how Exalted works where the real clone process is mostly just put a duplicate universal energy that is overlaid on said clone. I'm just asking because I named both of my character's parents, and don't know how that would interfere with the whole backstory.

Jason Sanborn
10-13-2004, 09:07 AM
From what Nestle was describing before, it is more like a doppleganger, I believe.

Optimus Prime
10-13-2004, 01:05 PM
Yup, that's what everyone else is doing. :whaat:

Cool. We are going to start a thread with SF and OP's dopplegangers.

Qwaring
10-13-2004, 01:31 PM
Aliexster, Rupiku created these clones and scattered them across the universe in order to help search for Nestle (at least I think that's why he created them). So they're Rupiku constructs that will seem just like real people. Most of these clones aren't even aware that they are clones and will beleive some made up history that has been created for them.
Rupiku has the power of all of the First so it's not too much of a stretch to assume he could have telepathically altered some minds and created some evidence of a past that he's fabricated for the clones. So your character can believe he had parents, have people who believe they're his parents and have some old items from his fake childhood in the family home, but it would have all been created by Rupiku.
Or we could be dealing with an "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" kind of situation and you clone was based on an actual person that probably met with an unfortunate end at the hands of Rupiku.

Sojourn
10-13-2004, 02:30 PM
Well Corey and I introduced our clones here (http://www.cbreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=755). It is a small planet in the MQ (hope that's ok LM). Not too many Firsts know of it. This SF and OP are king and queen of the planet and are dictators to the people who live on the planet. They have all SF and OP's powers and are similar to them in looks also, but they are much meaner. Although their relationship and feelings for each other are about the same as SF and OP's, they tend to "express" those feelings a lot more.

Optimus Prime
10-13-2004, 02:35 PM
Well when it comes to a certain area of their love life, they are more like the younger SF and OP (how they were before they had kids). Which I'm sure people remember that, especially the cabin scene. ;)

They don't have a baby daughter like Raine. Rupiku was already gone when we brought Raine in. So he wouldn't know of her, plus she is so young I don't think he would consider her much of a threat.

Question: If our clones think they are SF and OP, would they also believe they are related to the same people. Example, SF is LM's adopted daughter, would the cloned SF believe she is also LM's adopted daughter?

NestlÚ
10-13-2004, 04:35 PM
Corey, I think we should ask YOU that question. *See, this SL is very open ended. *If you want them to think they're related to people thats' cool... *If not... *That's cool too.
You're free to make whatever kind of character you want.
As for the desal with Raine, it's fine if you want to leave her out, but just so you know Rupiku is the very essence of Elysia's power, intertwined with it if you will. *Since he has Raine's powers aswell he might give them to one of his clones who isn't a child at all. *It might be given to an 80 year old man, who knows. :dunno: * He might not even want to fight with Rupiku and might join the First... *See, what I'm hinting at is that this SL let's you be free to make characters that can last a lot longer than the SL inself, good or evil anything can come from the Rupiku cloning effect.
The only rule I'm shooting for is (if) you are going to kill your characters, make sure it's not til Rupiku himself returns.

When will that happen? *Oncew the present Big SL is over. *I wouldn't want to step on toes right now... *That VMPR charactetr is scary. :oops: *:pale:

Oh, abnd Qwar, Beautiful synopsis... *Dead on. ;) * I think you're starting to know my characters better than I do. :D

Aliexster
10-13-2004, 05:47 PM
Well I don't think Karasu will work with that whole deal, since he definately HAD a father that died before his very eyes and the fact that he has a few ladent powers from his powers. They're very minor, talking to birds and some little illusions and I don't know how a bodysnatched clone could have those things if he's just been slamdunked down there by Rupiku.

NestlÚ
10-13-2004, 05:52 PM
Well, Aliexster, what if there really was a Karusu and he died?

See Rupiku IS Elysia so he has all it's memories as well (boy, it was a scary SL when he went crazy talking to QLNZ through countless First' memories. :shock: ).
He could have given all the original Karusu memories to this clone and have them think they ARE the original. *Just an idea. :dunno:

Mattson
10-13-2004, 06:26 PM
No problem with another plaent the in MQ, Jenny. I've been trying to expand the details of the area after all.

Aliexster
10-13-2004, 06:27 PM
Still, what about the powers that have been shown at the moment?

Unless there was a clone sent to Essemel originally, but Karasu killed him before he could errupt and when Rupiku sends out that power to boost them up to First levels, that energy was without a conduit. So instead it goes to the last thing that was close to the clone; Karasu.

Honor's Angel
10-13-2004, 06:49 PM
I didn't notice this before. I don't think I'd be very good fighting myself.

But if someone wants to make a clone of Angel and play her, go for it. Angel has healing powers, can drain energy, fly, and shapeshift into a panther. She the Goddess of Justice, so she tries to make just things happen.

Optimus Prime
10-13-2004, 07:08 PM
Okay Nestle. Well I guess we can wait to see how things go if this SF and OP think they have the same family as the real ones.

Sojourn
10-13-2004, 07:15 PM
Cool John. As for Raine if someone wants to play her clone verison that's fine. We don't really have the time to take on another clone. The powers she has are to create explosions and portals.

Aliexster
10-17-2004, 07:36 PM
*Pokes Nestle*

Would my idea be alright with your whole plot thing?

NestlÚ
10-18-2004, 05:49 PM
Ummmmm...

Let me try and make sense of the idea and I'll get back to you. :oops:

Aliexster
10-19-2004, 11:20 AM
I'd ust like to at least know that it is possible that he could be the original Karasu. I still plan to have him doubt that he is the real Karasu since Ripiku would have as much control of him if he was or wasn't the real clone. It's generally best for a Dickish story to always have some slight evidence that the character is who he thinks he is, so there's always that confusion element that leads to much soul searching, and the ever popular angst!

NestlÚ
10-19-2004, 06:52 PM
Hmmmm...

Interesting...

This one has taken some thinkning, because you're idea is so out of the ordinary.
But that's not a bad thing.
As a matter of fact, I like it! :D
Rupiku has had his hand in so much chaos in the past that this idea is right up his alley.
I mean, if you're going to make an army of clones to battle the First, why not make the First question if they're clones while you're at it.

I take it back Aliexster...
I LOVE it. ;)

Aliexster
10-21-2004, 03:24 PM
Thank you Nestle, I think this will work out rather well after all. ^_^

Ilyhandra
10-24-2004, 07:25 PM
I'd just like to know when do you think this whole show will get on the road? Because I would like to time things up with the time the clones get their powers to the final battle with Fulcron on Essmel. So if it's not for a while, it's alright, we can just start back where we were and just continue to RP mine and Lotus' relationship.

Mattson
10-25-2004, 04:18 AM
I think there will be a good amount of time before this kicks into gear. A lot of the set up now is to establish the 'clones' and build their stage. The dealings with Pyro and Fetch will intro Neo's double but he won't make a move until after several other events happen. Minity already introed Ursus's double, SF and Optimus have theirs in play so one must wonder if there are others out there.

Shuya
10-25-2004, 08:11 AM
Would anyone like to play Shuya's clone?

I have a backstory all ready, but (at the moment) it is only allowed to be known by the one who shall play him. Here's a little info;

Name: Ayush (almost 'Shuya' backwards. Hehe, clever int I?)

Status: Vampire First. I actually thought it would be interesting to have him be ascociated with Lestat in some way, but i haven't asked the Big Bad Blood God yet, so nothing definite. *

Powers: God of the Dark Arts. These are spells which are based solely on destruction, as opposed to Shuya's Magi abilities. I prefer to see Mage powers as the 'Light Arts'.

Only the evil may apply :twisted:

NestlÚ
10-25-2004, 02:41 PM
Okay, Mattson's right on 2 accounts.

Feel free to create the clones you want to use. *The only rule is that they should still be operative when the SL gets into full swing (which unfortunatly I cannot predict when that will happen. :oops: * It all depends on when the Helmet SL gets moving.)

And There are also MANY Clones running around. :twisted:
Don't trust anyone!!!! :shock:

Elixia
11-15-2004, 04:44 PM
The last post with Elixia debuts Neo's double. He's got no clue the kind of power he's awakened to and will be laying low but this is a prelude to more troubles to come.

Jason Sanborn
11-24-2004, 08:28 PM
Well, Nestle, you can add Jas to the list (if you haven't already). His double is now on the scene. Or was his double already on the scene, and is the real Jas just now appearing? :confused:

Minity
12-09-2004, 08:44 AM
when are we starting this...i have to start posting as philida again- lol

Qwaring
12-09-2004, 07:10 PM
What happened to Nestle?

Jason Sanborn
12-09-2004, 08:40 PM
I don't know. I haven't seen him or heard from him in a while. :?

KyleLitke
12-09-2004, 08:43 PM
He was playing Halo 2 the other day, so he still exists and has some kind of broadband connection...but no idea otherwise.

Qwaring
12-10-2004, 04:14 AM
Ah, he must be caught in the clutches of Halo 2 online multiplayer bliss still. :roll:

Meteoro
12-10-2004, 09:42 AM
Nope, he's actually being left behind at Planet M, while Meteoro and Brynhild are getting married somewhere else :whaat:

Mattson
12-10-2004, 03:40 PM
Min, you can still post as Philida. Build more of a story for her as things play out. She might even have a task to deal with at the Quadrant to deal with soon.

NestlÚ
01-15-2005, 11:28 PM
Hey guys!!

WOW!!!
Look at the boards!!!
I barely recognized the place!!!

Anyways, Qwar is right... *I'm still playing HALO ALL THE TIME. *(So, if you guys wanna drop in once and awhile I'm there).

I figured I had been away far too long so I should tell all of you that you should go ahead and post as your clones and do whatever you would like with them.
I know, I know, my old rule was DON'T KILL THEM TIL RUPIKU SHOWS UP, but I don't know, with my schedule now when that will be.

So, to all of you who have clones out there feel free to create chaos.
When I start posting again Rupiku will have his day, but til then...

Oh, and MERRY MARRIED DAY BRYN AND M!!

Mattson
01-16-2005, 04:40 AM
Hey, dog boy, quit playing with your Master Cheif long enough to handle Pyro's assult on the MQ. LM, alebt depowered, is itching for a fight due to some issues regarding a flirting wife and a snake of a leader.

Millennium
01-16-2005, 05:40 AM
Oh yeah. *I'm feeling the love. ;)

Chaos
01-16-2005, 07:20 AM
So, to all of you who have clones out there feel free to create chaos.

What what what?

:shocked:

Adam Hiedraa
01-16-2005, 08:10 AM
Hey, Nes, good to see you around, even if it is for just a little bit.

Anyways, Qwar is right... I'm still playing HALO ALL THE TIME. (So, if you guys wanna drop in once and awhile I'm there).
I haven't gotten the chance to play Halo in months. I don't see any other chances popping up anytime soon either. Eventually I'll get broadband, so I can go on Live from my house rather than going over to my brother's place, but probably not for a while.

NestlÚ
01-16-2005, 09:54 PM
I've been playing Halo quite a bit cause my wife is (I know, it's hard to believe) a HOT GAMER. *Who knew those existed?

Anyways, we don't have a router so we can either use the internet or play Halo. *Not both.
As for me coming back here... *It doesn't look like it'll be for awhile, but if you guys can fill me in on what has happened maybe I can do a FEW things. *(Like the Pyro/Mattson thing).
You'll have to let me know what I've missed though.
Speaking of which, Mattson, I don't know what happened with Elixia but if she's not dead or anything I'd like to keep the doors open for something with her and SG. *I really liked where that was going.

And Qwar... *Don't worry, I've got my fingers crossed for ya. ;)

Aliexster
01-17-2005, 02:22 PM
Well my 'clone' still has a few things to do before being able to play on the cosmic scale.

Jason Sanborn
01-18-2005, 11:56 AM
Good to see ya, Nes, even if its briefly. ;)

I have only one other comment. Go buy a router. :P

Mattson
01-18-2005, 03:13 PM
Elixia is still around. She's in the Quadrant investigating a bug problem.

NestlÚ
01-18-2005, 08:04 PM
But what exactly has happened to her?
What's happened in the Matrix quadrant?

Mattson
01-18-2005, 08:19 PM
I started a side plot story involving lesser players then the First. An ancient spider thing has awoken on a new planet in the Quadrant. Elixia and a few others are starting to look into it. It will give some mystery to Elixia's past and hopefully set the stage for more adventures in the MQ for when the First aren't about.

Meteorette
01-18-2005, 08:22 PM
Nestl is around again! *:shocked: *It must be one of the signs of the Apocalypse.

PS: *You should make a come back, you know you want to ;).

NestlÚ
01-18-2005, 11:25 PM
Well... *We'll see M.
I don't see me returning in the near future.
Maybe when the "Wrong hands" SL is over.

Until then, posting as SG and Pyrem is as far as I'll probably go.

LM, 2 questions:
How did you "round up" what happened with the weapon smugglers?
Where/How can I post as SG?

Also, I have a question for Qwar:
Q, is Fetch still free to rumble in the MQ?

Mattson
01-19-2005, 12:17 AM
Wrong Hands is over. Q is defeated and imprisioned.

Elixia called in a squad to round them up. Left it background delt with to work on other threads. As for how SG can post, I left him to you to explain. He will know Elixia was annoyed that she missed a shot and had to go greet First. After that, she got some rest until Ursus's energy signiture flashed weakly into the Quadrant. She and Phileda went to find him and were taking him to the nearest medical facility since First anotomy is beyond them, but that happened to be the planet with the spider problem. SG, could have either stowed away or can hear of the quarentine Elixia ordered for the planet to keep the bugs contained.

Lamiais
01-19-2005, 04:17 AM
Well... We'll see M.
I don't see me returning in the near future.
Maybe when the "Wrong hands" SL is over.
That's been over for like a month or so, or maybe even longer.

Also, I have a question for Qwar:
Q, is Fetch still free to rumble in the MQ?
Yes, he's still waiting on Pyro's reponce.

NestlÚ
01-23-2005, 07:25 PM
Wait wait wait....

Q... *Are you serious?
Do you mean, all this time you've been posting through...

DIAL UP!?!?!?!?

Okay, sorry.

Good news, I was at my friend's today and he has a high quality router that is cheap AND XBOX compatible. *I'll be looking into it.
In the meantime...
I'll get on board both those SLs (which are really kinda one I guess). *Just tell me what the threads are called.

(I mean where LM is so we can start a fight and where the spider planet is).

Mattson
01-23-2005, 10:38 PM
Spider palent is in the Matrix thread and LM is on Vages World but will come running if major trouble starts.

Janus
01-25-2005, 08:00 PM
I am a player in this game but be I agent of Ripiku or mearly an opportunist has yet to be revealed.