PDA

View Full Version : [IC] Grampa Cloney's Gift Giving Hoopla Bonanza!!!

Qwaring's clone#1
02-12-2007, 09:22 PM
Hello. My name is George J. Cloney, and I've been accused of not giving gifts to my great-grand children, and I'm here to tell you all that this just isn't true. :doubt:
I have not given any gifts to my grandchildren. But my children and great-grandchildren get all kinds of gifts from me. Y'see, giving gifts skips a generation in the Cloney family. Just like being crazy-evil skips a generation. :roll:
Here's the deal, kiddies, grampa Cloney has been giving you presents all these years, but others have been sabotaging my efforts. First of all, Santa Clause has it out for me. That guy really hates me. It goes back to a love triangle with Linda Carter that I'd rather not talk about. But whenever I send any of you presents he crosses out my name from the tag and writes in his own. :mad:
Don't get me started on what the Tooth Faery's been doing. That little teeth eating monster! :scared:
And as for brithdays- I'll be honest with you kids, I can't keep track of dates. I don't even know what year it is right now. Between my constant time travelling and alcohol induced blackouts I'm lucky I can tell when it's lunch time these days. So I just buy you kids gifts and keep them at my house, that way when you come to visit me I can give them to you all at once. :grin:
So, kiddies, when was the last time you came to visit your grampa Cloney? Hmmmm? :ermm:
Oh, never? Well, that would explain the no-gifts myth. If you would visit me once in a while you'd have more presents. :whaat:
But I'm a generous guy, if you come here to visit me I'll give you a gift. Sound fair? 8)
And when you show up, remind me who you are and how we're related. I'll assume Mil's your father, but you'll have to remind me of who your mother is. Because I've kind of lost track of Mil's love life after a while. :scratch:

Millennium
02-13-2007, 08:11 AM
Mil walks in wearing a Barney costume holding a bloody hatchet, ready to attack any fake illegitimate children that tries to cash in on Grandpa Cloney's gift giving.

"I love you, you love me..."

Qwaring's clone#1
02-13-2007, 09:09 AM
**The clone stares at the approaching purple, bloody hatchet wielding dinosaur. He listens as the dinosaur professes its love for him and the clone begins to slowly back away.**

It's some kind of crazy serial killing dinosaur that's come here to seduce me and then kill me! :blink:
I'm not falling for that trick a second time! :no:

**The clone reaches "off panel" and recovers a shotgun, which he then aims at the purple one.**

Get ready to meet your maker lizard! :mad:
And say "hi" for me when you see him, that Steven Spielberg is a really nice guy. :grin:

**The clone then begins firing his shotgun in the dinosaur's general direction.**

:enforcer:

Jason Sanborn
02-13-2007, 09:36 AM
:rofl: