PDA

View Full Version : Metafloralis OOC- recruiting and planning ;)

Emma
08-10-2004, 12:51 PM
Danae here, creating a new SL. ;)

I and another member who will remain nameless for now had an idea for a new planet in the campaign storyline. Metafloralis- the fairy tale planet. Think of it as a combination of Shrek, Fables, and any fairy tale you have ever read.

'Eruauntalon'- the alias of my partner in crime- and I will have one main sl on the planet that we could use assistance. Eruauntalon is another main character from the boards, but has no idea who he is. He appears on Metafloralis, saving a princess, Emma, in the process. The pair end up on a quest to get Eruauntalon home- going all over the planet and meeting many... interesting... chracters.

I think this could be a really fun planet. There can be many many different storylines going on in the story- just pick a character and go with it. ;) Already known fairy tale creatures (Snow White, Peter Pan, etc), mythical creatures, royalty, talking animals- anything goes! If you want to join Eruantalon and I on our quest- that's awesome! We need people to meet and obstacles to overcome. The planet will be tied to the campaign storyline- so if you have existing characters that want to join in, send them along. :mrgreen:

Anyone have ideas? Suggestions? Have a character in mind?

Exu
08-10-2004, 12:56 PM
Can we make warped versions of existing fairytales?

Pixie
08-10-2004, 01:12 PM
Of course!! That would be awesome!!

Anything goes in Metafloralis! :cool1:

Jason Sanborn
08-10-2004, 02:15 PM
Hmmm. Interesting idea. I'll have to think about it. 8)

You are only talking small roles, not major characters, right?

danaepixie
08-11-2004, 12:11 AM
Major characters could work too- as partners for Emma and Eruauntalon.

Or if you want to do your own sl on the planet. ;)

Hey- we could always use a major villian too!

Quaxo9
08-11-2004, 08:35 AM
Well this sounds really great b/c I love Fables etc. Ever since I saw the Wizard of Oz, I wanted to play the part of the Wicked Witch of the West in the stage production. :ermm: So, we'll see how much time I have - and if you think that would be an appropriate villain. ;)

I'll get you my pretties, and your little dog too! ENHeheheheheehehenh!

Jason Sanborn
08-11-2004, 09:09 AM
Well, at this moment in time, I can't take a new major character. But minor characters are a possibility. So put me down as a maybe for a minor character that you meet along the way. ;)

danaepixie
08-11-2004, 07:21 PM
Awesome!! What are some of your favorite fairy tales, Jas? You could play small characters in the main sl. ;)

Quaxo- if you have time- I am sure you would be an AWESOME villian!!

Now I just need to plan this more specifically.

Quaxo9
08-11-2004, 07:29 PM
*blushes* Awwww. She thinks I'd make a good villain! :D :oops: Thanks m'dear! I hope I have the time too. ;)

Eruantalon
08-11-2004, 08:46 PM
Hmmm. Interesting idea. I'll have to think about it. 8)

You are only talking small roles, not major characters, right?

Well, everyone is the main character of our own life, isn't it? ;)