PDA

View Full Version : [IC] Eden: Millennium's Black Pyramid

Millennium
01-18-2008, 05:32 AM
((Wanted to start this meeting a little early so some other SLs can begin in earnest.))

When the Wall of Grey washed over the whole planet, The Black Pyramid responded by enacting a special protocol to safeguard it's survival. Separating itself and it's four black obelisks from the foundations of the earth, it rose into the sky and hid itself amidst the clouds and behind a pocket dimensional window to mask it's presence from others. Now, in order to gain access to this regal place, you either had to be Millennium or receive a blood invitation by the pyramid's master...

Bellona
01-18-2008, 07:18 AM
Aurora and Bellona appeared before the floating Black Pyramid. Not being of the First, and dealing with the loss of her son, Bellona was disconnected to many events starting to take place in the Bright Universe. Her only concern at the moment, to give the leader of the First a chance for explanation before she made her final judgement upon him. She had not rested well the night before and she felt mentally weary. She spoke to her sister who was an anchor for her at this time.

I must confess to you my dear Aurora, I do not feel like going through with this. There is a part of me that is saddened by the outcome that is surely to arise from this meeting.

They floated before the Pyramid for a moment, whether waiting on an invitation or prolonging judgement a moment longer one could only guess.

Millennium
01-19-2008, 07:26 AM
The scroll that Millennium sent them transformed into pure energy and darted for the very tip top of the pyramid. The black obelisks that floated at each of the four corners of the pyramid then began to circle around the base in a deliberate formation. The very skies around them turned from a clear blue day to one where ominously dark clouds rushed in all at once to cover the sky around them. One cycle later, the obelisks stop while an entrance appeared open to them where one wasn't there before. The Black Pyramid itself spoke to them in a godlike voice and said...

Safe Passage has been granted. Enter. Touch nothing but the Golden Path.

Looking on the inside, they would see a single strip of gold illuminating the way to walk.

Sojourn
01-19-2008, 08:57 PM
Professor Trena

http://www.geocities.com/sojournsite/cassidy04.jpg

Professor Trena arrived with Rinoa, Selphie, and Irvine as she was requested to do so. Selphie thought it was cool how the entrance appeared before them.

Wow that's so cool!

Don't touch anything in there. I don't need any more dead students under my watch.

Trena said and started to walk along the Golden Path as directed. Selphie couldn't believe how Trena was acting and grumbled to Irvine.

What the heck is her problem?

((Trena is already being effected by the evil spell on the Wall. ;)))

Optimus Prime
01-19-2008, 09:00 PM
Irvine

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/mycharacters-Irvine.jpg

Irvine glared at the dead student comment and muttered to Selphie.

I have no freaking clue. She chewed me out like five minutes ago for asking her why she wanted me to have the Sojourn Talisman. There is something seriously wrong with her today.

Sojourn
01-19-2008, 09:04 PM
Selphie

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/mycharacters-Selphie.jpg

What the frig could have happened in one night for her to act like this...

Trena realized no one was following her and turned around with her hands on her hips and a glare on her face.

We don't have all day. Hurry up.

Yes ma'am....

Selphie said and started to walk behind her.

Maybe it is good thing she gave you the talisman.

Optimus Prime
01-19-2008, 09:08 PM
Irvine

Sorry ma'am.

Irvine said. Whatever happened between last night and this morning needed to be corrected fast. Because Irvine did not like this professor at all right now.

Yeah no kidding.

Irvine said in agreement with Selphie was he started to walk along the Golden Path. He was already debating using the talisman and getting himself and his friends far away from the moody professor.

Minity
01-21-2008, 09:20 AM
Aurora and Bellona appeared before the floating Black Pyramid. Not being of the First, and dealing with the loss of her son, Bellona was disconnected to many events starting to take place in the Bright Universe. Her only concern at the moment, to give the leader of the First a chance for explanation before she made her final judgement upon him. She had not rested well the night before and she felt mentally weary. She spoke to her sister who was an anchor for her at this time.

I must confess to you my dear Aurora, I do not feel like going through with this. There is a part of me that is saddened by the outcome that is surely to arise from this meeting.

They floated before the Pyramid for a moment, whether waiting on an invitation or prolonging judgement a moment longer one could only guess.

Aurora simply smiled at Bellona regarding her comment. She knew something was off, but she thought perhaps she had finally experienced real fatigue, but she quickly dismisses the thought.

I have no words to express my thoughts about the situation, I only know that in the end...everything will be fine...

Aurora nods slightly and begins moving down the Golden path, tempted by every shiney object she sees...

Bellona
01-21-2008, 12:22 PM
Bellona hoped that her sister was correct, however, she knew all to well that life did not always have a perfect ending. She followed her sister down the path toward the direction that would lead them to Millennium, although her mind and her heart where elsewhere.

Honor's Angel
01-21-2008, 06:28 PM
Rinoa

http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/images/avatars/gallery/FinalFantasy-Vol1/rinoa-ff8-01.jpg

::Rinoa already thought something was wrong Professor Trena given her actions back at the school but when she heard the professor's comment about M'Fufu, she got angry.::

How could she say that?!

::Rinoa couldn't believe it. The Professor Trena she knew never acted like that. She was kind and not cruel. She looked at her friends who were talking as quietly as they could.::

I have no idea what happened but I agree. She's not being herself today.

::When Trena yelled for them to hurry up.::

Coming right now ma'am.

::She said and walked close to her friends as she followed the Golden Path. Her mind was filled with so many thoughts. Why Professor Trena was acting so weird today, what was the reason Lord Millennium wanted with here today, M'Fufu and if she really had heard his voice.::

Optimus Prime
01-21-2008, 08:11 PM
Irvine

Irvine hadn't liked Professor Trena's comment either and if she hadn't been their teacher he would have done something about it too. He looked at Rinoa.

I don't why she said it but I don't like it either. If she keeps up we won't be at this meeting long.

He said and walked with his hands in his pockets. Inside one pocket was the Sojourn Talisman.

Sojourn
01-21-2008, 08:15 PM
Selphie

Don't let it get to you Rinoa.

She gave her friend's shoulder a squeeze. Selphie couldn't believe the comment either and was suddenly wishing they hadn't agreed to come with Professor Trena to Eden.

And if she keeps up...I say we let her find out the hard way why we aren't supposed to touch anything but this Golden Path.

Selphie said and was serious about it.

Optimus Prime
01-21-2008, 08:18 PM
Irvine

Hmmm....that might not be a bad idea.

Irvine said to Selphie as they continued to walk along to directed path.

Honor's Angel
01-22-2008, 07:58 PM
Rinoa

http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/images/avatars/gallery/FinalFantasy-Vol1/rinoa-ff8-01.jpg

I'll try not too...

::Rinoa said to Selphie but it was hard. It was bad enough that the Pearl Common and M'Fufu being gone wasn't just some dream but then to have Professor Trena take a 180 in her behavior this morning was making it difficult. Although Selphie's next comment made her smile a little as they walked along the path.::

It is very tempting, but we would have to use the talisman to run far, far away if we did that.

Millennium
01-27-2008, 02:35 PM
All those gathered would enter into a large black room with a grand circular conference table made of the finest marble in the center. The walls were of shiny onyx and depicted the vast expanse of the cosmos if one were to gaze long enough. A portal opened on the far end of the entrance which brought forth Millennium and Honor's Angel to the meeting. Looking at each gathered here today, nearly one full earth day after the tragic events at the Pearl Common, he extended his hand to them and motioned for them to sit...

"Please. I ask you all to sit. There is much that needs to be addressed."

He chooses to stand himself as he says his next words with careful consideration...

"One of life's greatest mysteries is to determine who or what we are.... and then to weigh that against who we choose to be. I am ....many things to many people. A leader to some. An enemy to others. But much of what each individual in this room view me as depends upon individual perception... and the determination of information I've given you. I freely admit that I've let you all come to your own conclusions concerning M'Fufu's unfortunate circumstances...

...Allow me to illuminate you all to what really happened."

Mil presses another button on his gauntlet which opens another portal.

M'Fufu
01-27-2008, 02:45 PM
This portal, however, is hovered high over the conference table. For a moment, one could almost hear a faint yelling that grew more audible by the second. This yelling sounded much like someone was falling to their demise. In truth...

THUD!!!

"OOOWWWWW!!!!"

...that's exactly what was happening. A skinny naked kid was unceremoniously dumped onto the center of the table as the portal closed above him. As this kid began to gather himself and try to stand, a computerized distortion screen appeared to cover up his private parts. As he opened his eyes and realized that he had an audience, the stark surprise in his eyes made it seem like they were about to jump out of it's sockets. He quickly covered up his parts with his hands and screamed out...

"DON'T JUST STAND THERE STARING AT ME! SOMEONE GET ME SOME CLOTHES!!" :realmad:

Millennium
01-27-2008, 02:49 PM
"Stop being a Drama Queen. Here..."

Mil immediately zapped M'Fufu on some clothes to cover himself up with. With that done, he looked at everyone with a quick and serious tone and said...

"Forgive me if I skip the obvious and just go directly to the questions. Who will go first?"

M'Fufu
01-27-2008, 02:52 PM
M'Fufu just mumbled under his breath as he adjusted his new clothes and said...

"Yeah, I gotta a question. Is it that easy being a prick or do you actually work at it?" :mad:

Bellona
01-27-2008, 03:13 PM
Bellona had entered the room with her sister, there gathered around the table were all those present in the Pearl Common. When Millennium and Honor's Angel entered the room obviousy refreshed and at ease from the prior day's events, Bellona felt a great welling of anger. She took a seat but with each passing moment, she found her anger and pain renewed in full. That was until, the sound of the voice falling from a great height landed upon the table, dressed in his birthday suit. At that moment, everything in the room disappeared as the moment seemed too surreal for The Goddess of War.

M'Fufu?! Bellona said in shock.

Bellona stood from her seat and reached out and took hold of M'Fufu and pulled him into a mother's embrace. A tear of blood flowed down her cheek as she held onto her son as if he were vapor and would disappear.

By the ancient gods my son, I thought you were dead.She whispered to him as she held him.

It had not occured to Bellona that perhaps this might be a tad embarrassing to her son, but she was over come with emotion. Her gaze went from her son, to Millennium, relief was no present, but the anger was still there.

You can start my dear King of the First by explaining why in the name of Hades you allowed me to believe my son dead! I should have your head for playing such a dangerous game with me!

M'Fufu
01-27-2008, 03:25 PM
Caught within the smothering embrace of his mother, M'Fufu did feel glad to be back with her and would have wanted to share this embrace with Rinoa as well... except for one thing. Still buried deep in Bellona's hug, he tried to etch out this simple greeting to her telepathically...

:? ~Umm... Momma? I love you and all, but uhhhh... if I were human? I would not be able to breathe with my face being squished by the eternal might of your bosom. A little breathing room here?~

Millennium
01-27-2008, 03:44 PM
Millennium folded his hands behind his back as the first reunion of the evening was taking place. Then the first question came, one to which he was expecting to say the least. Taking in a deep breath, he answered with...

"In the fight, it was discovered that our telepathic communication was compromised. An unknown being tapped into our actions and what we were planning..."

With a nod, a holographic screen appeared which showed the shadowed figure making his presence known in the Pearl Common directly after everyone left.

"We were being listened to, watched and manipulated by whoever this is. Whatever he is, he managed to stay in the shadows or he was the shadows, I don't know. But when we heard his voice in the heat of battle, that's when I had to make some hard choices in order for us to get out alive. Choices that kept everyone in the dark."

He looked at Bellona and asked her a simple question.

"You are a master of war. An artist of war. Tell me dear Bellona. Do you continue to feed your enemy crucial intelligence or do you risk upsetting an ally in order to win the fight?"

Bellona
01-27-2008, 04:09 PM
Nonplushed by her son's comment, Bellona allowed her eldest some breathing room, because at the very moment, her attention was drawn to Millennium. Before her children, Bellona may have conceded to Millenium's argument, but that was before. Instead, word's of Alexis echoed in her mind and Bellona reflected upon her own actions over her life. She studied the shadowy figure and chose her words carefully before she spoke

Spare me your flattery Millennium.Bellona said.

I am not some brainless half twit of a goddess that you need waste your breath on such frivolity. I have seen more wars, won more victories and lead more soldiers than you will ever see in your life time. If you are to imply that I could not handle this situation, then you have no idea the accusation you make. I understand discression, but not at the risk of losing the respect and trust of my soldiers.

It burned Bellona that Millenium would play such a hand with HER son, she began to wonder what the outcome would be if it were his children.

Honor's Angel
01-27-2008, 04:57 PM
::Honor's Angel took her place next to her husband and tried not to smile at M'Fufu's reaction to appearing without clothes. The only light point here she thought. Bellona was reunited with her son but Angel could feel her anger at Mil.::

Bellona I doubt my husband thinks you are a brainless half twit. Given the situation though, would you have been able to have the same reaction to M'Fufu's death if you had known he wasn't dead? I know I wouldn't have.

Honor's Angel
01-27-2008, 04:58 PM
Rinoa

::Rinoa meanwhile was shocked. For a moment she couldn't move.::

M'Fufu...

::It felt like a dream then she realized he was really there. How could he not be if his mother was hugging.::

M'Fufu!

::She yelled and ran over to him and Bellona and touched his face.::

You are real.

Millennium
01-27-2008, 05:17 PM
Bellona's words surprised him. He was sure that she would see his reasons for why he did what he did. It was obvious now that this would go down a very much different path than he anticipated. With a serious tone he says...

"No Bellona. The time for flattery, tricks and lies are over. I only give you truth. I was trying to appeal to the inner core of who you were as a War Tactician. Obviously I was wrong to do so if my meaning was misconstrued so easily.

Inasmuch.... let me be clear so to remove all doubt. What I did, I did so that my nephew would be safe. The best way to beat a deceiver is to deceive him in kind, and what this person dared to do was take away that which I hold dear to me: my kin. I have protected M'Fufu from the moment I knew he was family and so long as I am in my right mind, I will continue to do so for eternity. Your ability to handle this situation or any other situation was never in doubt. If it was, you would never have been brought to the Common in the first place. Each god or goddess that takes arms with me does so with the knowledge that I will not ask them to sacrifice something that I am not ready to do myself. So if I was not willing to sacrifice my own SON for a gambit I knew nothing about, why on Altwaal's soul would I sacrifice YOUR son who just also happens to be MY nephew?"

M'Fufu
01-27-2008, 05:23 PM
Thankful that his mom gave him a little breathing room, he smiled at Rinoa...

"Hey 'Noa. Of course I'm real. But what is all this fuss about? Didn't Uncle Mil tell you guys what the plan was?"

Honor's Angel
01-27-2008, 05:54 PM
Rinoa

::Rinoa frowned.::

What plan? He let everyone think you were dead!

Optimus Prime
01-27-2008, 07:06 PM
Irvine

Irvine knew Rinoa was right, if they did test out Selphie's theory they would have to run far away. Although if they were to tick off a First, they probably wouldn't have gotten far. Then his mouth dropped open in surprise when he saw M'Fufu alive and naked.

Dude I didn't need to see that!

He said turning his head to look away until M'Fufu was dressed. Relief came over him, he hadn't sent his friend off to die like he had feared so much that he had.

You mean there was plan?! No we didn't know. I thought....Well I guess it doesn't matter now.

Sojourn
01-27-2008, 07:09 PM
Selphie

Selphie knew her idea wasn't a smart one but it was tempting anyway. She really didn't pay much attention to what Mil was saying, she had a habit of zoning out during speeches. She was just as surprised as her friends were that M'Fufu was alive.

I'm so glad you're okay. It totally sucked thinking you were dead!

Sojourn
01-27-2008, 07:14 PM
Professor Trena

Professor Trena took a seat and listened to what was being said and when M'Fufu was revealed to be alive and well, she shrugged.

Good, now I don't have to listen to everyone cry about the kid being dead anymore.

Bellona
01-28-2008, 08:47 AM
Why was this so difficult for her? It was as if her emotional and logical senses were warring against each other, and the results were giving her an immortal sized headache. Calmly she thought about her circumstances, she was distraught over having thought she'd lost her son, she had spent the better part of the last few weeks under torture and battle in one form or another, and she was still recovering from such a depletion of energy. But even then, there was a part of her that could not reconcile Millennium's decision.

She closed her eyes and pinched the bridge of her nose as a mortal would do when wrestling with a migraine, an indication at least to Aurora that her sister was still fatigued. She heard Millennium's words, even the those of his wife, but they all seemed to blurr before the facts that stuck within her mind. When she opeded her eyes she took a calm breath and spoke

Do not mistake my anger for ingratitude. There is nothing more that pleases me than to know that my son is alive my dear Millennium. Besides my sister, you are the only other ancient that resides in this room. If you know anything about me, then you should understand why I have taken the stance that I have.

I am no fool, deception has been present since my father's reign, but unlike my father I walked a different path of war, one of honor and trust. I have never placed my soldiers in a position to doubt me. I have never played the game of deception in order to win. If perhaps it were only my adversary and I, then and only then would such a thing be allowed. But that is the problem isn't it, that I never follow the rules of the reigning gods, that I choose my own path.

Given the circumstances of the reality of my son's condition, I do not seek your life this day, but I can not give you my trust.

Bellona spoke these words to Millennium, but it was evident that there was a great saddness within her in so doing. There was a chasm between them, she supposed it was due to the fact that she had missed so much in the changes to the universe. But she was not of First kind, she was an ancient and she had always followed her heart and her instincts. No doubt she would be criticized by the others, but it was not something uncommon to her. It was Professor Trena's words however, that brought about a resurgance of her anger.

Take care your tongue Firstling or I shall remove it for you.

Honor's Angel
01-28-2008, 08:58 PM
::Angel didn't have much to say to Bellona. She knew the other goddess had good points and she felt it was best to let Mil handle it. It was Professor Trena's words that surprised her. The teacher who seemed to care deeply about the students just a day before.::

~Not the reaction I was expecting from her.~

::Rinoa meanwhile made an angry face that her friends would be able to see from Trena's comment.::

Selphie maybe we should test our your idea afterall...

Millennium
01-29-2008, 05:30 AM
This discussion with Bellona was important to him on several levels. Belaying their connection through Khyri aside, politically Mil also respected Bellona's power and stance as an Atlantean and had hoped to bridge some gaps among their peoples. There was too much The First as a race lacked that their predecessors had in spades, one being a deeper sense of harmony. The First still squabbled like children from time to time and could always gain to be enlightened. On another note though, he valued Bellona's passion, insight, experience and battle acumen. Their alliance was one that he valued greatly, but now it seemed like that bridge has crumbled. He had hoped for better but now had to deal with the grim consequences of his actions. Perhaps there would be time to rebuild trust again. But that vision now seemed far off and away, and growing more distant with each passing second. He would have tried to say something else to possibly mend this chasm, to ease the sadness begot by it, but it was interrupted by Professor Trena's uncharacteristic words about M'Fufu...

~Definitely not the reaction I was expecting either. It is ill-timed and could make a bad situation worse.~

So he touched Professor Trena's mind and tried to handle this quietly instead of blowing things up publicly anymore then they already are...

~This is not the time nor the place, Professor. I don't know what the your beef is but you better grill it up and eat it before it makes these proceedings falter.~

Bellona
01-29-2008, 06:29 AM
Bellona took a seat, more to save from showing her still weakened condition, but also to try to remain civil. It was obvious that there were more questions that needed asking and more answers that needed given. Whether it was by some help from Aurora, her own resolve or a combination of both, Bellona remained calm.

Aside from my feelings about the events of yesterday my dear Millennium, it is obvious there is more to discuss. I would hear what else you have to say about your discoveries or theories of our unseen nemisis.

Optimus Prime
01-29-2008, 06:36 AM
Irvine

Yeah no kidding.

Irvine muttered, the look on his face similar to Rinoa's at the professor newest comment. He reached his pocket to make sure the Sojourn Talisman was in there and safe.

Sojourn
01-29-2008, 06:45 AM
Professor Trena

Selphie nodded her head at her friends. Professor Trena was about to yell at Bellona when she first her heard the Secundae's comments they were trying to keep themselves and glared at them. Connecting to their minds only.

~I'm not deaf children.~

Then Mil's message hit her and her eyes turned yellow with defiance and stood up.

I was First long before you were so don't think you can order me around like a child. I don't have time for this.

Honor's Angel
01-29-2008, 08:55 AM
::Rinoa swallowed hard when Trena's message hit her. Angel gave Trena a look for her defiant attitude. This attitude was what she would expect from Sinister goddess but Trena was supposed to be a Dexter.::

Maybe but you seem to forget Professor that he is your king and you should show him the respect he deserves. He invited you here and you could give him five mintues of your "precious" time to hear him out.

::Then she looked over at Bellona. She picked up on the other goddess' pain and it seemed she had trouble concentrating.::

~Bellona, are you okay?~

Sojourn
01-29-2008, 01:39 PM
Professor Trena

The defiant expression remained on Trena's face as she listened to Angel.

Fine. Five mintues then I'm gone.

She held out her hand with the palm up and a golden hourglass appeared. She slapped it on the table and sat down.

Time's ticking away my king.

Minity
01-31-2008, 07:58 AM
Aurora was silent as she floated in a seated position behind Bellona, her face was almost covered in shadows, but the bright glow from her hair and eyes light the area so slightly that it made her look even more "sinister" than usual. She was taking everything that was being said here, there were a few times she meant to intervene on her sisters, and even Milleniums behalf for in truth, her feelings on this situation were neutral, but something held her tongue...until now.

Im getting bored. Bellona, you are tired and our connection clearly allows me to see that your thoughts are clouded by your emotions and we cannot be victims of them, especially if you want to continue oppossing Millenium...

Aurora then threw a bolt of energy they grazed Professer Trena's cheek...

My sister said to hold your tongue!

She then turned to Millenium and Angel...

I have no grudge against you, but the conversation is redundant and its forcing this meeting to going no where quite quickly.

Aurora places her hands upon her hips...Something in her simply wanted to creat a super nova and be done with the politics...she was just too old and tired, although she does send a telepathic message to Millenium in an extremely vengful voice...

~*Where is my husbands killer?!*~

Honor's Angel
02-02-2008, 08:25 AM
::Angel angrily sighed at that the continued attitude of Professor Trena.::

Yeah maybe now wasn't the best time for this.

::She said to Mil telepathically.::

~Perhaps we should end this before another battle breaks out between the sisters and Trena.~

Sojourn
02-02-2008, 04:50 PM
Professor Trena

Hey!

Trena yelled at Minity, whose energy bolt grazed her cheek. Her eyes turned bright yellow and her hand was glowing gold as she was ready to strike Minity down for attacking her.

You want to try that again "Sunny"?! :mad:

Minity
02-03-2008, 12:17 PM
((LMAO, now I have to think of a come back to Trena, that was perfect!!))

Sojourn
02-03-2008, 07:36 PM
((Glad you liked it. ;) ))

Bellona
02-04-2008, 11:43 AM
~Bellona, are you okay?~

I am...fine. Bellona replied to Honor's Angel.

The truth was, that the more Bellona became exposed to the tainted evil within everyone through conflict, the more her head began to pound and the conversation became like distorted noise. But to Bellona, it was merely a headache from her ordeal over the last several weeks and lack of needed rest.

Im getting bored. Bellona, you are tired and our connection clearly allows me to see that your thoughts are clouded by your emotions and we cannot be victims of them, especially if you want to continue oppossing Millenium...

I would at least hear what he has to say. And since I do not trust him any more my dear Aurora, that alone should tell you that he holds no sway over me.

Aurora's lightening bolt was the first thing that brought a wicked smile to Bellona's face. She could not help noticing however, that Aurora's demeanor was different. She did not need to hear the words to know the brief message she sent to Millennium. Tensions were rising and blood would be spilled if things did not settle. She should have found it odd that a group that had banded together just yesterday were ready to tear one another apart. Professor Trena's further actions were evident that the situation was deteriorating. She raised a surprised eyebrow at the Professor's current comment.

Sunny? Bellona laughed.

My dear Professor, you have no idea what an understatment that is. But I'm sure if you'd like a demonstration from my sister, she can show you just how hot, and bright she can be.

Bellona turns to Millennium and Honor's Angel.

Aurora has a point, if the dear Professor here can not keep her tongue still enough for us to continue this conversation, then we are wasting time. I still desire to hear what you have to say, but I will not remain here if this situation persists.

Sojourn
02-05-2008, 07:26 PM
Professor Trena

Trena glared at Bellona. She grumbled things in her mind about the sisters. Granted the day before she would never think or say the things she was saying right now. Her students were right that her attitude had totally changed since she was with these gods at the Pearl Common.

Your sister threw the first bolt so I think it'd be "fun" to see what she is truly capable of before I destroy her pretty little face. And as for this new threat or whatever. Who really cares? There is always something attacking, it's gotten quite boring as has this meeting. I'll just take on whatever it was whenever it comes.

Minity
02-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Aurora roles her eyes as her hair and body begin to grow more brightly...

I dont think many of you would be able to handle my "sunny" disposition...but she does have a point...we have faced countless obstacles, and come out victorious time and time again. When something serious happens then give me a call.

Minity floats into the air and prepares to leave...or destroy something, its almost difficult to tell...

Honor's Angel
02-07-2008, 06:42 PM
~Okay...~

::"If you say so" Angel thought from Bellona's excuse, she didn't really believe her. But she really didn't have time to worry about it because once again Professor Trena was going off. She put her hand to her forehead a moment to off set the headache that was coming from this meeting. This wasn't how she thought it would go and she knew her husband hadn't thought it would go this way either. She looked up at Minity who was glowing brightly and then turned to Trena.::

If that's how you feel Professor, then leave. I've heard enough from you for one day.

Sojourn
02-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Professor Trena

Fine, the time's up anyway.

Trena said with a glare at the queen of the First. For Angel's ears only she said telepathically.

~Be careful my Queen how you talk to me, there is no guarantee that your husband will be king forever.~

She then stood up and threw the hourglass up at Minity.

See you around Sunny.

Then she teleported away leaving the Secundae she had brought with her behind.

Optimus Prime
02-09-2008, 06:23 PM
Irvine

Irvine had just watched his teacher's reactions in a stunned silence. Every minute he spent with Professor Trena the more he was certain she had some mind switch done or something. He muttered to Selphie after their teacher left them at the pyramid.

How you rate today's weirdness on a scale from 1-10?

Sojourn
02-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Selphie

Selphie wasn't sure what to make of their professor's behavior either. Never, even when they had done something to tick Trena off, had they seen her react like this. Mouthing off and picking fights, it wasn't like the goddess they knew at all.

10 times a billion infinity. At least we weren't counting her on to be our way home.

Selphie remarked, it was so weird for Trena to leave them behind. She usually cared about the well being of her students.

Optimus Prime
02-09-2008, 06:33 PM
Irvine

Hmmm...I'm not sure if that number is high enough.

Irvine said with a serious look on his face and reached into his pocket to make sure the Sojourn Talisman was still safe inside it. Selphie was right, at least they had a way home since Trena clearly didn't care if they got home.

Honor's Angel
02-11-2008, 07:56 PM
Rinoa

::In a way Rinoa was grateful that Professor Trena left, she had enough of fighting. When she heard her friends rating the day's "weirdness". She winked.::

I don't think there is a number high enough.

Honor's Angel
02-11-2008, 08:00 PM
Have it your way Professor.

::If looks could kill, the look Angel gave Trena from her private remark definitely would have done the job. Not only was the professor acting "weird" like her students were discussing she was also wondering what was wrong with Bellona and Minity. She knew there was something going on with Bellona even if she said she was fine. As for Minity well she looked like she was ready to destory something. She knew this was not how her husband had planned this meeting to go.::

Maybe it would be best to meet up again at another time.

Optimus Prime
02-12-2008, 12:35 PM
Irvine

Irvine snickered at Rinoa.

You're probably right.

Sojourn
02-12-2008, 12:42 PM
Sojourn Fan

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/mycharacters-SojournFan.jpg

Selphie nodded her head and said she definitely agreed with Rinoa. While the Secundae weren't sure what to make of their professor and everything that was happening, Honor's Angel would receive a faint message.

Angel? Can you hear me? I hope so. My connection to you isn't that strong inside this pyramid ...It's Mom. My beloved child can you and Mil return home to the Saber Vortex soon? Your father and I need your help....

Honor's Angel
02-12-2008, 01:22 PM
::Angel's eyes widened in surprise at the message she received.::

Mom...

::She instantly wondered what could be wrong that her parents needed her help for. She looked at Mil.::

~We have to head back to the Saber Vortex. Mom and Dad need our help.~

Millennium
02-25-2008, 11:21 AM
One would think that Mil would have interceded while everything was going on. And he would have, but with one exception. An unnatural force had descended upon certain people in this room, one to which he couldn't quite put a finger on. But no sooner when he was beginning to try and investigate the phenomenon on his peripheral, he was caught in a psychadelic mental assault that washed over him in waves. Although to look at him, it looked like he was caught in a thousand mile stare. Underneath it all he struggled to gain some semblence of control. The only people who might be able to catch onto the struggle inside would be Angel because of their connection and Bellona because of her affinity for conflict. Either way, he did eventually beat back the affects to where he was able to concentrate on the present all over again with minimal strain. Holding his head a little, he sia dto Angel...

~Ooooh, yeah. This meeting can take place for another time. Let's....let me wrap this up...~

Lifting his eyes to all still here, he gained some resolve back and said to them...

"Bellona. There is more that need be said and even more preparation that must be done. But emotions are running too high right now to do this properly. My primary objective was to return your son to you and to offer the explanation of what truly happened. I have done so. I will not bother you again. Perhaps when things have died down and cooler heads prevail, we might discuss the threat that is still on the horizon.

Minity, I would apologize for Professor Trena but that isn't my place. I don't know what's come over her. But I will find out. I extend my thanks to you for your patience in the matter. Knowing your legendary temper firsthand makes your restraint all the more impressive..."

And to Minity alone he sends this thought...

~And about your husband's killer.... I have been unable to locate Night. He has been hiding from me because he knows the bounty I have on his head. I have looked in every dark corner I could think of. But perhaps I've gone about it the wrong way. What may be needed is your brilliant light to illuminate all the areas where he may hide. Let me know what you find and please invite me to his funeral. I will dance on his grave with you.~

And finally, he turned to the kids and said...

"I thank you kids most of all, for being the strength needed to pull us through another tough spot. For having the courage to go beyond your limits and trusting me enough to be your teacher for but a moment. One day, I may have to come around and give an impromptu teaching class. Just to keep you all on your toes. For now, go on home and enjoy your friend..."

He motions to a portal that opens and shows the Dexter school on the other side.

"I invite you all to use this as a safe exit from here."

Bellona
02-26-2008, 07:26 AM
The meeting had gone strange indeed, but those things that were normally obvious to Bellona had been whitewashed by the stabbing pain she felt with the taint in the air. Even the brief conflict that Millennium fought within his mind only brought about pain and a desire to be away from it. It had taken a great deal of effort for Bellona to shield herself from the effects happening all around the Bright Universe. She had suddenly found a strange comfort in connecting to things outside of her own galaxy. With his words, she found herself relieved in the idea of being away from everyone, with the exception of her son and Aurora. But even in her pain, her thoughts were of M’Fufu’s safety above all.

I could not agree more my dear Millennium, this meeting has reached a point that it is no longer productive. You will always have my eternal thanks for M’Fufu’s safety, no matter what the end brings.

Bellona turns to M’Fufu and places her hands upon her son’s shoulders. She would not embarrass him with the overwhelmingly motherly hug, at least not yet.

Go with Millennium my son. Until we have had a chance to figure out what is going on, we should not give up any pretenses that things have changed with your supposed death.

She gave him a genuine smile, one that not many have ever seen. She knelt before him and pulled him into a hug as she whispered to him.

I love you my dearest son, with all that I am, do not ever forget that.

She stood to her feet after a moment and looked at Aurora.

Come my dear sister, there is much you and have to do, beginning with finding your husbands killer.

Honor's Angel
02-26-2008, 09:37 AM
Rinoa

::Rinoa was happy to hear that the meeting was over. It was too strange for her. She nodded her head to Millennium.::

Thanks for the lesson, it showed me that I was stronger than I thought.

::She walked over to the portal and waited for her friends to follow her home.::

Honor's Angel
02-26-2008, 09:43 AM
::Angel just touched Mil's hand as he seemed to be struggling with something. At least the meeting was ending and Professor Trena was already gone. To the students she said.::

You all did well.

::She looked at the sisters.::

Be safe and good luck.

::Then she said telepathically to her husband.::

~We should head home and find out what my parents need.~

Sojourn
02-26-2008, 10:53 AM
Selphie

You're welcome, it was kind of fun saving the universe.

Selphie said with a smile to Mil and was glad they were given the okay to head home. The day started out way too weird for her. She walked over to the portal as well, ready to head back to the school when her friends were.

Optimus Prime
02-26-2008, 10:57 AM
Irvine

Well it was different.

Irvine said not only referring to the impromptu class they had on the Pearl Common but also the way this meeting had went. He joined the girls at the portal.

Ready to go M'Fufu?

Minity
02-27-2008, 11:10 AM
Aurora floats in silence as Millenium speaks, but quickly opens a portal when Bellona gives the word to leave...She waves slightly and gives a soft smile as if to say "thank you" to both the king and queen of the First. Although before she steps through, the most observant of Gods may notice her face growing tired, as if something strains against her thoughts...

M'Fufu
02-27-2008, 06:01 PM
Seeing his mother and uncle like this, two of the most important adults in his life, at odds with each other like this was pretty painful to him. This whole meeting was confusing from the moment he arrived and only got worse as each second passed. Professor Trena of all people acting like a real jerk just footstomped how jacked up things got. As Bellona hugged him and touched his mind, he echoed something sad to her in kind...

Y'all aint suppose to part like this Momma. It ain't right. Y'all are breaking my heart.

...still he hugged her back with all of the warmth that he could muster and let her be on her way. With his uncle, he just shook his head and instead started making his way to the portal with his friends...

"Yeah. Let's get out of here. Back to where things make sense. Cause family sure ain't making that happen right now."

...was his final words as he headed back to the Dexter School.

Bellona
02-27-2008, 06:15 PM
His words struck a cord within her, there was truth in what he spoke, but there was also truth in what she had said to Millennium. Her head throbbed and the saddness conveyed by her son only intensified the dark cloud that hung over them all. Her words were but a whisper to him, as she let him go.

I will not harm him have faith in us both, we will work this out.

Her eyes met those of HA and Millennium. There was pain in her eyes as spoke to them, one that was physical and one brought about by her heart.

I do not wish to leave things like this.

They were her only words, the only she could seem to speak. She turned toward Aurora, the strain of this meeting was beginning to show on even her.

You look tired sister, come let us leave this place and find rest.

Bellona then walked through the portal Aurora had opened.

Millennium
02-27-2008, 06:45 PM
His nephew didn't even say a word to him as he left. That hurt a little. But he was a little encouraged by Bellona's parting words. So he responded in kind with a nod and...

"Neither do I. Perhaps another time then."

And so it was once everyone else had left, he let his guard down a little and held his hand to his head like he had a small headache. Shaking it off some, he opened another portal back to the Saber Vortex and said to his wife...

"Home it is then. Hopefully it isn't anything too terrible..."

He said as they went back home.

Honor's Angel
02-27-2008, 08:35 PM
Let's hope the next time we meet it will be better.

::Angel said to Bellona and watched as everyone left, in a way she was happy because there were less emotions affecting her now. She looked at Mil.::

Hopefully.

::She remarked to him although it bothered her that her mother had contacted her instead of Raine for help. It seemed so odd for her mother to do so given her sister's connections to spirits. She followed Mil back to the Saber Vortex to find out what was going on.::