PDA

View Full Version : The Amazing Race: Bringing Nestl Home.

The Oracle
08-25-2004, 01:01 PM
All journeys have a beginning.
All heroes have a test.

To say this story is those two things would be an understatement.

This is the story of four Secondae in search of a man.
This is their race against another fan club.
This is their coming of age.
This is chaos.

Some time ago, a hero named Meteoro of House Sinister vanished in a Boom Tube malfunction.In an effort to bring hs friend back, his once Secondae Side-Kick Nestl went in search of him with his Sigil Bearer companion, Robin.
Whether they were successful in finding Meteoro or not remains a mystery, for, no one has heard from any of them in quite some time.

More recently, Nestl's unofficial fan club, Super NES was approached by another group claiming to be the rightful followers of the hero.
Not properly thinking it through, one of the members of Super NES, Ness challenged N-Gage to a race to see who could find Nestl first.

This is that story:

Super NES
08-25-2004, 01:11 PM
As Ness, Nessie, NesTea, NesQuick and Aqua-Pup rocketed through space on a giant water puppy, Nessie asked Ness:
So, how exactly is having a puppy going to give us an advantage over... *gulp*... "N-Gage." :pale:
Well, y'see, Aqua-Pup can no longer sense Nestl's movements throught the universe because he no longer uses the power of Elysia, BUT he does have a trace amount of Meteoro's power on him.
Remember? That's how he went to find M in the first place!
So, if Aqua-Pup scowers the usniverse for a being with a fraction of M's powers (but not ALL M's powers) we find Nestl! Ta Da!!!! :D

Aqua-Pup
08-25-2004, 01:11 PM
Bark Bark!!!! :D

Super NES
08-25-2004, 01:18 PM
NesTea knows you're a good puppy!! ;) NesTea said patting Aqua-Pup on the head.
Ummmm... I mean... Ummm... NesTea is tough! :mad: Grrrr...
Ness shook his head.
Plus, right now we're going as fast as ALL the First. we should reach Nestl WAAAAAYY before N-Gage, even with their head start.
Woo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo!!!!! :excited: NesQuick interjected.
Y'know... Off the top of my head, I can not remember you saying anything other than "Woo Hoo Hoo Hoo" :?
Woo Hoo Hoo--ugh! NesQuick shouted, but then was grabbed by the throat and thrown of NesTea's shoulder.
Hey Ness... Can we make a pit stop? NesTea's tummy be growling.
Hmmmm... Yeah, I don't see why not.
Turning to Aqua-Pup.
Let's pull over here pup.
Maybe we can score something to eat.

Aqua-Pup
08-25-2004, 01:22 PM
Bark Bark!!! :D
Aqua-Pup nodded as the giant puppy pulled over stopping at a space station near the edge of the known universe.

Super NES
08-25-2004, 01:26 PM
Well, here's NesTea's chance to stretch his legs!
The Secondae hollared, jumping off the dog onto the walkway and smashing open the space-sealed door.
As random furniture was sucked out into space, Ness shook his head.
Well, everyone better take your chance now, who knows when we'll stop next. :dunno:
Woo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo!!! :excited: NesQuick hollared bouncing into the ship, leaving the other three to make their way in. When they got inside, they found NesTea hollaring at two men at a counter.
What the hell do you mean, NesTea can't use the facilities!?!?!

Farmers
08-25-2004, 01:27 PM
I'm sorry sir. Replied the man in the mask.
Our space station is not a pit stop, it's a farm. :mad:

Super NES
08-27-2004, 06:53 PM
WHAT!!??!? Who are you to speak to NesTea that way!?!?! :mad:

Farmers
08-27-2004, 06:54 PM
The name's Hal Jordan and this here's my pal Logan. Now, if you'll be so kind--

N-Gage
08-27-2004, 06:56 PM
How the hell did you beat us here!?!?!? :mad: Screeched the nerd, Nesstorian, stepping into the room.
We had a whole days trip ahead of you! At least!!! :mad:

Super NES
08-27-2004, 07:07 PM
Ness grinned.
Well, what can I say... If you were REALLY Nestl's official fan club, we wouldn't be blowing you out of the water.
Nessie's eyes grew large. :shock:
Oh no... :pale:
Then, hiding behind the counter, he began to chew on his nails.
Woo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo!!!! :excited:

N-Gage
08-29-2004, 11:57 PM
Why I outta... Nestorian said his fist raising into the air.

Farmers
08-29-2004, 11:59 PM
I've had just about all I can take of this!!! :mad: Logan screeched.
Let's teach 'em a lesson!!! :mad:
No Logan! Don't!!! :o
But it was too late, Logan hopped over the counter, diving at Nestorian.

N-Gage
08-30-2004, 12:01 AM
Watch out!!Nestorian would have been knocked to the ground if it weren't for the Bruce Lee look alike pushing him out of the way just in time.
As Nestorian hit the ground, his hair brett came undone and his lab coat popped open, reavealing that--

Super NES
08-30-2004, 12:02 AM
You're a girl!!!!????!?!?!? :twitch:
Ness exclaimed, his jaw dropping open.

N-Gage
09-06-2004, 12:34 PM
Well, of course I'm a girl! :mad:
Get em' boys!!! *She exclaimed, realeasing the rest of the fan club on their rivals.

Super NES
09-06-2004, 12:38 PM
As the other 3 leapt forward, NesTea, NesQuick and Ness attempted to defend themselves.
As the sea serpent snapped and attacked, Ness used his telekanesis to hold it at bay as best as he could.
NesTea charged towards the asian man swinging each punch likethat of 20 oxen charging.
Meanwhile, NesQuick bounced about the room at super speed.
Woo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo!!!!! :excited:

Super NES
09-06-2004, 12:39 PM
As the other 3 leapt forward, NesTea, NesQuick and Ness attempted to defend themselves.
As the sea serpent snapped and attacked, Ness used his telekanesis to hold it at bay as best as he could.
NesTea charged towards the asian man swinging each punch likethat of 20 oxen charging.
Meanwhile, NesQuick bounced about the room at super speed.
Woo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo!!!!! :excited:

N-Gage
09-06-2004, 12:44 PM
N-Gage weren't the pushovers that Super NES had assumed they would be however.
As NesTea ran in swinging, The asian man dodged his blows effortlessly and returned one right into NesTea's stomach, sending him flying back and smashing into a wall.
Standing over the God of Mr.T impersonators he gloated:
You do not stand a chance against me. *I am Ness Lee, god of old corny Kung Fu movies. :twisted:
Meanwhile, as NesQuick bounced about the room, the French looking coffee house junkie simply sat bvack and drank his coffee. *Then, once he was ready, he pulled out a set of bongos.
Then, without warning, he began to rhyme, creating a poem for that very situation. *It was so boring and long, NesQuick's energy seemed to drain out of him immediately.

Super NES
09-06-2004, 12:46 PM
Woo Hoo Hoo Hoo... *Who? :cry:
What's happennig to meee--- :sleep:
He asked, simply dropping off of the wall from which he was bouncing.

N-Gage
09-06-2004, 12:50 PM
Wah ha ha ha! :twisted:
No one stands a chance against my bongos. *My poems are to die for!!! :twisted:

Super NES
09-06-2004, 12:54 PM
... *To die for--- :hypnotized: *NesQuick repeated obediantly.
NesQuick!!!! *Snap out of it!!!!! :mad:
Ness shouted, still trying to hold the sea monster back.

N-Gage
09-07-2004, 08:02 PM
Wa wa wah!!!! :twisted:
He cannot!!! *For I am NesTea, Coffee House Junkie with hipnosis powers!! :twisted: * Only my coffee is able to keep me awake and counter the hypnosis!!!! :twisted: *The Frenchman replied.

Super NES
09-12-2004, 06:35 PM
Damn it!!! :mad: * Where's Nessie!?!?!

N-Gage
09-12-2004, 06:37 PM
Yesssssss... Where isssss Nesssssssie. :twisted: *Replied the Sea Serpent. *
Come out, come out Nessssssie. :twisted: * Where are you?

Super NES
09-12-2004, 06:38 PM
Right here mother. :oops: *Nessie said, stepping out from behind the counter.
You're mother!?!?!? :eh: *:shock:
NesTea be confused. :?

Farmers
09-14-2004, 09:31 PM
Logan growled.
That's it!!!! :mad:
Enough chit chat!!! :evil:
I'll tear you all limb from limb if you don't get off our farm!!!! :evil:
With that, claws ripped out of his hands. *His claws, however weren't shinny and new. *Instead, after 10,000 years they had grown rusty and brittle. *As they ripped out, Logan's eyes grew large.
Hmmmmmmmmmm---!!! :shock:
Oh no, not again. :roll:
Let me guess... *Lock jaw again? *How many times have I told you? *Get those things removed!! :mad:
Hal replied, rolling his eyes.

N-Gage
09-14-2004, 09:34 PM
That'ssssssssssssssss right.
Nessssssssssssssie isssssssssssssssss my sssssssssssssssson. *The sea serpent replied.
Didn't I tell you Nessssssssssie? *No joinning a Nessssssssssssstl fan club till you're old enough. :mad:

Super NES
09-14-2004, 09:44 PM
Nessie rolled his eyes.
Hey everybody, meet my mom. :roll:
The Loch Ness monster.
NesTea is pleased to meet you. :D *NesTea offered his hand.
NesTea!!! :mad: *Ness scolded *pointing his head "inconspicously at their oppenents trying to remind him that they were fighting.

Super NES
09-14-2004, 09:48 PM
((Oops!!!))

N-Gage
09-14-2004, 09:50 PM
He's right!!! *Nestorian exclaimed.
NesTea!!! *Do your thing!!! :mad:
NesTea nodded.
NesQuick!!! *Attack!!!!! :mad:

Super NES
09-14-2004, 09:53 PM
Must Attack... :hypnotized:
NesQucik said, turning on his friends and drooling all the while.
NesQuick!!! *Don't!!!! :o *:shock: *:'( *Nessie screamed as NesQucik jumped on him biting and clawing.

Farmers
09-14-2004, 09:55 PM
Hold still while I give you you're shot!! :mad: *Hal said, trying to put the needle in Logan's arm.
Hmmm-mmmm *HmmmmmHMmmmm!!! :mad:
Yes I know it hurts!!! *Just stay still!!!! :mad:

Super NES
09-16-2004, 10:55 PM
As NesQuickl pulled at Nessie's dorsal fin and the merman cried, NesCaf stood behind NesTea laughing. *NesTea smiled and said:
NesTea say it be "lights out." ;)
Spinning around he knocked the crazy coffee House frenchman to the ground knocking him out and freeing NesQuick from his daze.
What!?!? *Where?!?! *Who!?!?! :eh: * Woo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo!!!!! :excited: *Bouncing around the room again in excitement.

Aqua-Pup
09-16-2004, 10:58 PM
Then, all of a sudden, Aqua-Pup froze. *... *He had picked up a scent!!!! :shock:
Bark!!!!! Bark!!!!! *Bark *Bark!!!!! *He exclaimed, but no one paid any attention. *It was time to take matters into his own hands. *Forming a giant water bubble around all 11 of them he unwillingly ripped them away from the space station to a place not in our universe... *But instead... *In a SIDE UNIVERSE.

Aqua-Pup
09-26-2004, 10:49 PM
Returning from the Side Verse with Diana Hunter and The Old Man among their ranks in Aqua-Pup's water bubble, N-Gage and Super NES appeared to be getting along a lot better... *Key word... *APPEARED.
Each knew that Nestl would have to chose one fan club out of the two... *Who would he choose? *Let the sucking up begin.

Oh, and since this is a Aqua-Pup post:
Bark!!! :D

The Old Man
09-27-2004, 10:37 AM
taking me!!!!
After spending millennia at the Side-Verse (http://www.cbreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=25053#25053), the Old Man got his wish of escaping finally fulfilled. *He never expected it to be brought by the group of strangers that had just invaded Diana Hunters place.

WHO ARE YOU, PEOPLE! *Finally exploded in an outburst of anger.

Diana Hunter
09-27-2004, 02:55 PM
The bubble that Aqua-pup was transporting them in, suddenly seemed to grow very small. How long would she have to carry on with Diana's face, before it would be safe to assume her own identity? At the Old Man's outburst, she sighed, realizing that this was going to be a tough journey. This was perhaps the toughest thing she could ever remember going through. She could not help but steal longing glances at the Old Man, wandering when and if he would remember. Until they reached their destination, she would let the Ness team deal with the Old Man's temper. They would soon find out that this wasn't the jolly ol trip they had thought it would be.

Super NES
09-27-2004, 07:02 PM
NesTea scratched the back of his head.
Wow, NesTea had no idea you forgot so much.
Let NesTea take you back to the basics.
You're name is Nestl. *You are from the planet of the Gods, Elysia.
On your world you are a great warrior.
When one of your friends, a "Meteoro" vanished, you went in searchof him, with your friend, Robin. *Pointing to Diana.
Now, since quite a long time has passed since then, we, your fan clubs have decided to come look for you.

The Old Man
09-28-2004, 04:07 PM
The Old Man blinked several times at Ness Tea.
You think I am this Nestl person?
The Old Mans wrinkled eyes shone with a faint spark of memory.
The name does sound familiar, at some point, but I just cant *I cant
And you say this is Robin?
He turned to Diana.
I know shes not really the one shes pretending to be, but *It seems so wrong.
So wrong! :evil:
Hitting one fist against his open hand, he faced Ness Tea filled with anger.
You are trying to confuse me! *:realmad:
Nothing makes sense. *I dont know who you are. *I dont know where you are taking me.

Let go of me! :realmad:

N-Gage
09-28-2004, 06:32 PM
Maybe we made a missssssstake. Loch Ness hissed.
After all... *Thisssssss woman does appear to be rather... *Young. *Maybe she isssss not Robin.
Nonsense!! :mad: *NesTorian replied. *It's probably just her sigil. *We don't know how mortals age with the sigil.

Super NES
09-28-2004, 06:36 PM
Ness was silent. *"What if they had grabbed the wrong woman? *The Old man was Nestl, that was certain... *But this "Diana" spoke of another... :? " *He thought. *After all, he had not actually seen her sigil yet. *Ness' thought pattern was interrupted, however as Nessie asked Hal:
So, ummm... *What kind of investment does it take to get into the "Semsame Seed Industry?"
Oh brother. :roll: * Ness shook his head.

Farmers
09-28-2004, 06:37 PM
Well... *Hal began to speak about the pros and cons as Logan sniffed around the bubble and walked over to the old man.
So, you're this great "God" we came to save, eh? *You don't look to hot to me. :mad:

The Old Man
09-28-2004, 07:11 PM
The Old Man frowned at Logan’s disrespectful approach.
How you dare. *:evil:
I never meant to be a God, yet everyone in that mud ball appointed me as one.
These idiot scientists found out that the origin of the world was tied to me!
All life was tied to me!
I never wanted to create a race of stupid monkeys who had to grow from insects into humans.
It took them ages to finally get the knowledge I needed for them to take me out of that world.
They were finally building the ship to send me away when you broke in…

Once again, I WANT TO KNOW WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!

Diana Hunter
09-28-2004, 07:29 PM
Diana watched from her side of the bubble, almost amused at the antics of the others, almost. She watched Logan closely as he approached the Old Man, it did not take much for her to become angry with the way in which he spoke. Stepping in between Logan and the Old Man, she made eye contact with him, showing no fear. In a low and menacing tone she addressed him.

Watch your tongue or I will cut it out.

Diana turned to address the others.

Regardless of what you think, I suggest you answer his questions. And then I suggest you allow ME to explain before the situation becomes more confusing.

The Old Man
09-28-2004, 08:07 PM
As angry as the Old Man was, he found it comforting that Diana sided with him. *For some reason, this didn’t feel as odd as it should.

There was something about her… *There was definitely something about her.

Super NES
09-29-2004, 06:26 PM
Ness swallowed hard as The Old man screeched.
You mean we didn't tell you? :eh:
We're taking you home!
We're going to Elysia, planet of the gods!!! :D
Woo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo!!! :excited: *NesQuick shouted, bouncing about on another sugar rush.

The Old Man
09-29-2004, 08:07 PM
Elysia? *
The Old Man spoke as if the word had some meaning to him. *
Somehow, it echoed in his mind trying to break the barrier built millennia ago, the moment he went into this Side-Verse, the moment he was at the center of the Big Bang that created all matter and life at a place that before his arrival was simply… *empty.

Forgetting for a moment his mood, he turned to his captors.

Take *me to this “Elysia” as soon as you can. *I want… *I need to be there!

Diana Hunter
09-29-2004, 08:50 PM
Diana's mood improved with the Old Man's response. It was hard for her not to be excited at the prospect of the Old Man remembering who he was, and eventually who she was and what they were to each other. Silently, she slipped her hand into her pocket and touched the object that resided within. The real Diana Hunter had discovered it awhile back, when on an archeological dig. She had no idea what she had found, but the woman who had it now knew and was grateful that Diana had found it.

Super NES
09-30-2004, 10:09 PM
Ness grinned.
Don't worry! *With the pup we have, ummm... *I mean you have... *(He's your dog) *we should be there in a matter of minutes!! :D

Farmers
09-30-2004, 10:11 PM
Ummm... *About that... *Can you guys drop us back off at our farm on the way? :eh: *Hal asked.

N-Gage
09-30-2004, 10:15 PM
Absolutely not!!! :mad: *NesTorian screeched, then snuggling up against The Old Man she said:
Getting Nestl home is far more important than you Sesame Seed Farmers. *We'll help you later. :o

Diana Hunter
10-01-2004, 10:34 AM
Diana's eyes flashed a bright golden color. She grabbed NesTorian forcefully by the arm, moving her away from the Old Man. As Diana moved her, she looked her deep in the eyes to show she meant business.

Be mindful of your actions NesTorian, there's not enough help in here to protect you from me.

N-Gage
10-01-2004, 05:29 PM
NesTorian sneered:
Don't play with me "Robin."... *If you're even really her. *The Old man will see soon enough that I am his biggest fan and that spending his time with the likes of you is a waste. *You're yesterdays news. :mad:

The Old Man
10-01-2004, 07:53 PM
The Old Man was growing impatient and the chit-chat going around him didn’t make things easier for him. *
He wanted to be at Elysia, and he wanted to be there as soon as possible.
I am done with your senseless talking!
If you want me to be Nestl, so be it!
But I want to get to Elysia now!
I know it will bring me the truth of who I am. *The secret that has been hidden from me since so long.

NOW! *:realmad:

Super NES
10-02-2004, 01:02 PM
Settle down Nestl! *... Pausing for effect: *Cause we're here!!! :D
Ness announced as Elysia came into view.
Woo Hoo Hoo Hoo Hoo!!! :excited: *NesQuick added.

Aqua-Pup
10-02-2004, 01:04 PM
As the water bubble touched down on Elysia, Aqua-Pup barked loudly:
Bark!!! *Bark!!!!
Then for some strange reason all the characters moved to the Elysia thread!! :D

The Old Man
10-03-2004, 09:59 PM
A sense of awe invaded the Old Man’s every fibber as he realized he was about to set foot on Elysia…