PDA

View Full Version : IC Final Fantasy RP



Pages : [1] 2

Jason Sanborn
08-25-2004, 03:22 PM
The city of Bevelle is the largest city in all of Spira, and the cultural center for the followers of Yevon. The palace of St. Bevelle is large, and is a sanctuary for Yevon. Priests and Priestesses train within the walls of the palace, some even aspiring to become a summoner and defeat Sin. It is the hope of every summoner that they would be the one to defeat Sin once and for all, and to end the spiral of death that has plagued Spira for the last 600 years.
Five years ago, High Summoner Gandof fought and defeated Sin. A great chasm was formed in the Calm lands as a result of the battle. Everyone had hoped that this was a sign that Sin was finally defeated for good, but that was not the case. Sin has returned once again, and the fiends and Sin Spawn threaten the people of Spira once more. Now, new summoners and their guardians rise to the challenge. Each summoner must begin the perilous journey that eventually leads them to the ruined city of Zanarkand to gain the Final Aeon, and defeat Sin in the Calm Lands once again.

In a meditation room in the Palace of St. Bevelle, an elderly priest of Yevon walks towards a young woman. The priest, Grathen, had helped care for and teach Lana during her years studying Yevon's teachings in Bevelle. He considered the young woman as a daughter to him.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this, Lana?" he asked the woman. "You know the trials of the summoner are difficult, and you know where that path invariably leads."

Grimlock
08-26-2004, 06:48 AM
Lana smiled to the kind old man. Lana was an average height woman with light brown hair and bright blue eyes. At 21 years old, she already seen too many people she cared about die to Sin.

"Yes. It is worth anything to make sure Sin is gone for good. I'm willing to do whatever it takes, just like my uncle did."

Lana couldn't believe it had already been 5 years since her uncle, Gandof, had passed away. She missed him and had prayed the Calm would last forever. But that was not to be. Sin was back and Lana was ready to train as a summoner. She hoped to defeat Sin for good. At least then the final outcome of this would not be done in vain. She squared her shoulders.

"I'm ready to start the trials."

k dogg 777777
08-26-2004, 08:27 AM
Tiraku watched from afar, hoping he wouldn't be seen. the young adult, only now becoming a man, always wanted to see a summoner. he heard many things aout them, but he never saw one with his own eyes.

Jason Sanborn
08-26-2004, 08:28 AM
Grathen nodded solemnly.

"I understand. You uncle said much the same thing when he began his journeys."

Grathen sighed.

"You know, if I were younger, I would be your guardian myself, but you already have two capable guardians, don't you? May the blessings of Yevon go with you, Lana."

Grathen cupped his hands, putting one hand pointing down, and another pointing up, as if he were holding a ball, then he bowed to her at the waist, the prayer of Yevon.

Angelina
08-26-2004, 12:10 PM
Elle...a tall slender woman with picth black hair down to her mid-back, and yet still wears all white...paces back and forth as she sighs waiting for the soon to be summoner Lana to finish praying...she looks around at the designs on all of the walls and eventually sits down and leans against one of them...while she sits she begins to play with her hair...

k dogg 777777
08-26-2004, 01:20 PM
*tiraku climbed over a building, and fell in front of the meditation room.*

Grimlock
08-27-2004, 08:19 AM
"Yes Grathen, I know you would have. You have done so much for me already. Thank you."

Lana also did the prayer of Yevon to him. She heard a crash and frowned. She probably just imagined it. She was nervous. She walked out of the prayer room and looked towards the entrance to the Cloister of Trials. She would enter it now and recieve her first Aeon. Then she would finally be a true summoner. It saddened her to look at it though. This is where she told her uncle goodbye. She had wanted him to stay, but knew he couldn't. What made her upset was she knew he would never come back.

"Lana, you know I must go. Sin will be defeated and Yevon willing, the Calm will last forever." Gandof told her.

"I pray it will, but...." Lana said to her uncle sad and on the verge of tears.

"No 'buts'. I knew for a long time what I would have to do. I only wish I didn't have to leave you. I know Grathen will take good care of you." Lana could see he didn't want to leave, but had no choice. He drew her into a hug.

"Lana when the Calm comes and people celebrate, sing that song that you used to sing that I loved so much. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes."

"Good girl." Gandof held his beloved niece tight. She reminded him so much of her mother.

"Remeber that no matter what happens that I love you and I'm very proud of you."

"...I love you too Uncle." Gandof smiled to her and kissed her forehead. He hugged and walked away. He never returned but defeated Sin.

Lana was lost in the memory a moment, she forgot were she was. She wiped a small tear from her eye. She had sang that song her uncle wanted, and although she didn't cry as she sang. When she was alone in her room she did. The people of Spira were so happy that the Calm came, but she was so upset because she knew her uncle was never coming back. Lana never did sing that song again either. She took a deep breath, she couldn't think of it now. She had to be strong mentally and physically to receieve her first Aeon. She saw Elle waiting and wondered where Salin was. She didn't want to start the trials with out them by her side. She walked over to Elle.

"Elle? I'm ready to start the trials."

Angelina
08-27-2004, 08:31 AM
Elle quickly stands up and gives a slight smile, she brushes some hair out of Lana's face...

then I suggest we get started...and dont worry about Salin, he is more than capable of catching up...

Elle soon takes the lead into the cloister and anyone in her way quickly moves to bow and do the Prayer of Yevon to both her and the soon-to-be summoner simply to wish them luck...but Elle walks by swiftly as if she doesnt even see them...

Grimlock
08-27-2004, 08:40 AM
Lana did look around to see Salin was here. She nodded at Elle when she mentioned him.

"Yeah you're right. Salin will probably catch up to us in no time."

Then she smiled slightly when she got more hair in her face and brushed it back. Although Elle didn't pay the people much mind, Lana smiled to them as they did the Prayer of Yevon. She would have done it back to each of them, but it would have taken forever to do so. She figured she do just before they entered.

k dogg 777777
08-27-2004, 09:33 AM
tiraku stood up and peek through the keyhole. he saw LAna and Elle.

cool. I get to see a summoner. for 21 dreadful years.. I've been searching for one!

Grimlock
08-27-2004, 11:26 AM
As Lana reached the door that led to the Cloister of Trials, she turn to the people wishing her luck and did the Prayer of Yevon to them. She then turned back and entered through the doorway. Time for her first trials and she hoped she would make it.

KyleLitke
08-27-2004, 11:28 AM
As Lana and Elle walked towards the Cloister, Salin fell into step behind them. He didn't speak as they walked, just looked around him at those gathered.

Grimlock
08-27-2004, 11:33 AM
Lana smiled when she saw Salin was behind them and went through the trials. They were hard and took a lot out of her, but she got through them. She was too strong and determined to quit. Eventually she solved the puzzle of the Bevelle Temple and reached the Chamber of the Fayth. She looked to Elle and Salin.

"We're here."

The Chamber of the Fayth and time for Lana to become a summoner. That is if the fayth accepted her prayer and she received the Aeon.

Random Character
08-28-2004, 02:56 AM
Somewhere.... the waves lapped agianst the wreakage washing ashore. Jeldun lay on his back looking up at the sun and birds circling over head. He was a fairly well built man with a shaved head and the swirl green eyes that mark the Albhed.

"E ys hud tayt."

He thought back of the destruction Sin had wrought upon the AlBhed. His people were scattered to who knows where and here he was laying in the ruins of the ships that didn't escape. He wondered how many still lived, if he would ever see them again. Another AlBhed walked up.

"Sin ec pylg."

"Dra Calm ec ujan."

Jeldun got up and brushed himself off. He started towards the makeshift hut that housed him and a few other Albhed who managed to end up fairly close by.

"Frana yna oui kuehk?"

"Du pio ic desa. Du ramb y Summoner tea."

He pulled out a battered sword and a pack of gear and started off towards Bevelle.

KyleLitke
08-28-2004, 11:03 AM
Salin placed a hand on Lana's shoulder for a moment, warmly, then removed it.

"Good luck. We'll be waiting out here for you."

Angelina
08-29-2004, 09:17 AM
Elle leans against the wall, and folds her arm...she gives a slight smirk and looks as if she wants Lana to get into the chamber quickly...

k dogg 777777
08-29-2004, 11:56 AM
*tiraku gets up and slowly opens the door. SQUEEK!!! *

Jason Sanborn
08-29-2004, 02:19 PM
Tiraku found himself entering the temple at St. Bevelle. There were several others gathred inside, praying to Yevon. A priest stood at the entrance to the Cloister of Trials. A young boy saw Tiraku as he entered and walked up to him, a large smile on his face.

"Are you here to pray for the Apprentice Summoner, too?"

<hr>
On the road leading to Bevelle, a pair of Crusaders were on patrol, trying to keep the road safe for travelers. The Crusaders saw Jeldun approaching.

"There's another of those retched Al Bhed," stated the first of the Crusaders.

"It is probably their fault that Sin returned. Refusing to follow the teachings of Yevon. It is a disgrace."

"I think Spira would be better off without their stink on the lands."

"Perhaps you are right."

Both Crusaders drew their swords and walked up to Jeldun. The look on their face indicated that they were there to start trouble.

k dogg 777777
08-29-2004, 02:24 PM
Tiraku found himself entering the temple at St. Bevelle. There were several others gathred inside, praying to Yevon. A priest stood at the entrance to the Cloister of Trials. A young boy saw Tiraku as he entered and walked up to him, a large smile on his face.

"Are you here to pray for the Apprentice Summoner, too?"





"p...pray for the summoner?.....yes... uhh... uhm..."

Jason Sanborn
08-29-2004, 02:40 PM
The boy gave a large smile at Tiraku.

"Mommy told me that the Apprentice Summoner is the niece of High Summoner Gandof. If anyone can defeat Sin, she will do it! Aren't you excited?"

k dogg 777777
08-29-2004, 02:46 PM
"yes child..... that's why I came. I want to see her defeat sin in person...."

Jason Sanborn
08-29-2004, 02:51 PM
The boy smiled. A woman whispered ludly for his attention. The boy looked over his shoulder.

"Mommy is calling me, I gotta go! Bye!"

The boy gave the prayer of Yevon and ran back to his mother's side. The mother then spoke to him harsly about leaving her side, and disturbing other people's prayers. The two then went to another side of the temple to pray. The boy with tears in his eyes.

k dogg 777777
08-29-2004, 02:55 PM
haha. poor guy.



*walks to the priest guarding the Cloister of trials*


"let me in."

Jason Sanborn
08-29-2004, 02:57 PM
The priest turned his attention to Tiraku.

Only the summoner and guardians may enter the Cloister of Trials. You will need to wait here for them to come out.

k dogg 777777
08-29-2004, 02:58 PM
"please.... I need to get in"

Jason Sanborn
08-29-2004, 03:00 PM
"I'm sorry, but no one else is allowed to enter. Go and pray for the summoner."

((Don't try to pass, K. You are in Bevelle, the center of Yevon, and you wouldn't like the results. ;)))

k dogg 777777
08-29-2004, 03:02 PM
(( yeah, jas, I'm aware of that, I'm going to stalk my way into Guardianship! ;) ))


ugh.... may I speak to the summoner when she returns?

Jason Sanborn
08-29-2004, 03:05 PM
(( No problem, K. Just reminding you. :thumbup: ))

The priest nods.

"It will be the summoner's decision. If she wishes to speak to you, she will."

k dogg 777777
08-29-2004, 03:09 PM
*sigh* I need this chance....

Jason Sanborn
08-29-2004, 03:14 PM
The priest put his hand on Tiraku's shoulder.

"Pray to Yevon for the summoner and for your chance. Yevon will guide you, my son."

Walker
08-29-2004, 05:24 PM
Zedd limps his way through his house, making sure that everything is packed up. He makes his way to his bedroom and to the chest infront of his bed. Lifting the lid he pulls out and old chain mail shirt and a worn great axe. Zedd slides the chain mail over his head and straps the axe to his back. He walks over to the mirror for a look at himself in his old gear. Looking back at him is a 6 foot tall barrel chested old man. His shoulder length brown hair just starts to show its gray. The band on his eye patch keeping it out of his good eye. He wipes at a few rust spots on his armor and sighs as the results was no change.

"Well I don't look as gallant as I once did, but this still needs to be done."

Zedd walks back to the front door and slings his pack over his shoulder. Walking out the door he pushes it closed for what may be the last time. Zedd heads down to the docks and buys himself a ride to Bevelle.

Grimlock
08-30-2004, 06:50 AM
Lana nodded to her guardians. It was now or never. She was nervous though...But she could do it. She walked into the Chamber of the Fayth, closing the door behind her.

Jason Sanborn
08-30-2004, 08:36 AM
Inside the Chamber of the Fayth, a singing could be heard. The language was ancient and the meaning of the words was lost in time. The Hymn of the Faith was known to all, even though the meaning behind the Hymn wasn't.

A large dome on the ground glowed with a holy light. Lana's training told her that is where the Fayth would appear, if the Fayth were to hear her prayers.

<hr>
At the docks, Daven, an elder from the city, walked up to Zedd.

"Where are you off to, Zedd?"

k dogg 777777
08-30-2004, 09:14 AM
The priest put his hand on Tiraku's shoulder.

"Pray to Yevon for the summoner and for your chance. Yevon will guide you, my son."


"ugh." *Tiraku walks back to the middle of the temple and prays for awhile. he grows tired of waiting and screams out "ARGGHH!!!"*

Grimlock
08-30-2004, 11:49 AM
Inside the Chamber of the Fayth, a singing could be heard. The language was ancient and the meaning of the words was lost in time. The Hymn of the Faith was known to all, even though the meaning behind the Hymn wasn't.

A large dome on the ground glowed with a holy light. Lana's training told her that is where the Fayth would appear, if the Fayth were to hear her prayers.

Lana couldn't believe she was here. The Hymm of the Fayth could be heard and although she didn't understand the words, she was moved by it. She walked to the holy light and kneeled down and began to pray to the Fayth.

Walker
09-03-2004, 11:46 AM
Zedd limps his way up to the elder.

"I'm off to Bevelle. With Sin back its time to take up the fight again."

Random Character
09-04-2004, 04:19 AM
On the road leading to Bevelle, a pair of Crusaders were on patrol, trying to keep the road safe for travelers. The Crusaders saw Jeldun approaching.

"There's another of those retched Al Bhed," stated the first of the Crusaders.

"It is probably their fault that Sin returned. Refusing to follow the teachings of Yevon. It is a disgrace."

"I think Spira would be better off without their stink on the lands."

"Perhaps you are right."

Both Crusaders drew their swords and walked up to Jeldun. The look on their face indicated that they were there to start trouble.

Jeldun looked at the men.

"An armed escort? You shouldn't have."

Notes the less then friendly response.

"This is that whole Al Bhed are scum thing, right? Would telling you I'm going to the Temple to proclaim my love of Yevon and seek redemption for my past make you friendly?"

Jason Sanborn
09-04-2004, 08:58 AM
Daven frowned at Zedd.

"I thought you were done with the fighting and that you were going to leave the fighting of Sin to the younger. I was kind of hoping you'd stay here and help protect us from Sin."

[hr]
The Crusaders laugh.

"Yeah, right! And I'm High Summoner Gandof come back from the dead!"

"Al Bhed aren't allowed in Bevelle, let alone in the sacred temples!"

"In fact, all of Spira would best be served by ridding Spira of the plague of the Al Bhed!"

The first Crusader swings his sword to attack Jeldun and the other begins to move into a better position to join in the fight.

k dogg 777777
09-04-2004, 11:25 AM
(( oooh... fight... ))

Random Character
09-04-2004, 01:41 PM
*sigh*

"And you wonder why the Al Bhed still exist. With hospitality like this."

Side steps the first attack while drawing his blade and plants the hilt in the base of the Crusaders neck.

"You're supposed to fight Sinspawn not people. Didn't they teach you anything?"

Jason Sanborn
09-04-2004, 09:13 PM
The first crusader went forward, falling on his face after being hit in the back of the head. The second crusader became enraged and swung wildly at Jeldun.

Die, Al Bhed Scum!

The first crusader began to push himself up as the second attacked Jeldun.

Random Character
09-06-2004, 03:43 AM
Jeldun easily evades the wild blow and brings the flat of his blade towards the Cursader.

"Look, I don't want to kill you so just let it go."

Tosses a grenade at the one getting up.

"Catch."

The bomb is a sleep grenade.

"Don't drop it or else."

Walker
09-06-2004, 07:24 AM
Daven frowned at Zedd.

"I thought you were done with the fighting and that you were going to leave the fighting of Sin to the younger. I was kind of hoping you'd stay here and help protect us from Sin."

Zedd sighs. "I thought I was done with this to. But Sin is back and few have the years of experience fighting him and his kind as I do. My old bones are telling me I don't have much time left. Rather than fading away in a sick bed I would rather be out there doing something that will help Spira with my time I have left."

Jason Sanborn
09-06-2004, 09:31 AM
The Crusader looked at the grenade in his hand in confusion the moment before it went off in his hands, putting him to sleep. The second crusader looked at his fallen friend and the flat of the blade at his throat and took off running.

[hr]
Daven nodded solemnly.

I understand, my friend. Do try come back alive, though.

Daven did the Prayer of Yevon to Zedd.

Walker
09-06-2004, 10:52 AM
Zedd nods. "I'll try. In the mean time look after my place for me."

He dose the prayer of Yevon back to his friend and moves on to the boat.

Random Character
09-06-2004, 01:55 PM
"Pihlr uv vuumc."

Jeldun keeps walking towards Bevelle.

"Syopa E haat y teckieca."

Jason Sanborn
09-06-2004, 03:25 PM
Devon watched as the boat left the dock and waved farewell to Zedd. When the ship moved far enough from shore, he turned and walked back to his village.

[hr]
Aboard the ship, one of the crewmen walked up to Zedd.

Couldn't help but overhear ya saying yur off to fight Sin. I wish ya luck, and Yevon's blessin's. Sin killed me wife and daughter seven years ago. I was hopin' High Summoner Gandof had defeated Sin for good. Could ya get rid of Sin for good, and repay it for what it did to me family?

Walker
09-06-2004, 07:41 PM
Zedd places his hand on the crewmans shoulder. "I'm going to try young man. I intend to put him down for good."

Jason Sanborn
09-07-2004, 02:29 PM
The crewman smiled and went about his business. The day was cool, and the sun was shining brightly. To one who didn't know any better, it would look like an ordinary beautiful day. To those who knew better, even this ordinary day could change at a moment's notice and Sin could strike. For now, though, it appeared to be smooth sailing, all the way to Bevelle.

((Jeldun and Zedd can arrive at Bevelle when ready.))

Angelina
09-07-2004, 02:59 PM
Elle sits and waits, leaing against the wall and begins praying that Lana will come out soon...

Random Character
09-08-2004, 03:19 AM
http://www.cbreview.com/forums/images/avatars/615902405413aef8c9cdbb.jpg

Jeldun snuck into Bevelle fairly easily. It usually was easy to slip in with masses and find an easily overlooked spot to duck into when Crusaders went by. He didn't want another fight especially not in Bevelle. That was a sure fire way to die. So he snuck about until he found the docks. Jeldun waited and watched, looking for a promising Summoner ready for their voyage. Jeldun would board their ship and talk then. Until that time, he'd think about huge waves and screams even if he tried not to.

Walker
09-08-2004, 10:25 AM
Zedd makes his way from the docks of Bevelle. The ghost of memories flashing through his mind. He shakes of the shades and pushes on to the temple. With any luck there is a summoner that needs a warrior.

Jason Sanborn
09-08-2004, 10:32 AM
Meanwhile, inside the Chamber of the Fayth...

It had been several hours of praying before a ghostlike figure appeared in the center of the Chamber of the Fayth. The spirit appeared to be little more than a young boy.

"Apprentice Summoner Lana. I have heard your prayers. What do you seek?"

Grimlock
09-08-2004, 11:25 AM
Lana was surprised to that the fayth looked like a young boy. Not what she was expecting. She answered the question.

"I seek to be summoner. To recieve my first aeon and then go to defeat Sin and bring Spira the Calm."

Jason Sanborn
09-08-2004, 11:28 AM
"You know what that means for the Summoner. Do you accept that risk?"

Grimlock
09-08-2004, 11:47 AM
"Yes. For Spira to have peace from Sin I would do anything."

Jason Sanborn
09-08-2004, 11:58 AM
The spirit nodded.

"Very good. Call upon me in times of need and I will come to aid you."

The spirit disappeared, leaving Lana alone in the Chamber of the Fayth.

Grimlock
09-08-2004, 12:14 PM
"Thank you."

Lana said as the fayth disappeared. She couldn't believe it....The fayth accepted her pray and she was a summoner now. She walked out of the Chamber of the Fayth to Elle and Salin.

Walker
09-09-2004, 07:34 AM
Zedd joins the masses that are at the temple praying for the summoner. *Rather then standing and praying though he takes seat nest to a wall to rest his old bones. He gets into a comfortable postition and keeps his one *eye on the door. Then he waits.

Angelina
09-09-2004, 11:13 AM
"Thank you."

Lana said as the fayth disappeared. She couldn't believe it....The fayth accepted her pray and she was a summoner now. She walked out of the Chamber of the Fayth to Elle and Salin.

Elle looks up at Lana and sighs...

so whats the verdict...

Grimlock
09-09-2004, 12:03 PM
"Well...."

Lana tried to put on a serious face but she couldn't keep back her excitement. Although she knew where this road would take her, she couldn't wait for the journey to begin.

"....I'm a summoner."

KyleLitke
09-10-2004, 12:27 AM
Salin smiled to Lana, something rarely seen.

"I had no doubts."

Grimlock
09-10-2004, 06:43 AM
Lana smiled back to Salin. Seeing him smile was something rare.

"Thanks. I guess there are a lot of people waiting to know if I made it or not."

Talking about the people waiting outside for her in the temple and Bevelle.

Angelina
09-10-2004, 10:05 AM
Elle does the prayer of Yevon to Lana and slighty smiles...

Its quite reasonable to believe they are waiting for your results...you have done well...

lets get going...

Elle nods to Salin, and quickly takes the lead as she begins walking out of the temple...

Grimlock
09-10-2004, 02:49 PM
Lana did the pray of Yevon back to Elle.

"Thank you Elle."

She nodded that it was time they got going. She followed Elle out of the temple.

k dogg 777777
09-10-2004, 05:19 PM
Tiraku saw Elle and didn't know what to say



uhh... uhm.... good luck..summoner...

Grimlock
09-10-2004, 06:02 PM
Lana heard Tiraku.

"Thank you."

She said with a smile.

k dogg 777777
09-10-2004, 06:04 PM
I would like to ask... uhh... nevermind

Grimlock
09-10-2004, 06:05 PM
"What is it?"

Lana asked him.

k dogg 777777
09-10-2004, 06:10 PM
It's nothing m'lady. I'll be on my way

Grimlock
09-10-2004, 06:25 PM
"Well okay then. It was nice meeting you."

k dogg 777777
09-10-2004, 06:27 PM
tiraku smiled and joined the crowd that was awaiting her outside (( if there is one ))

Angelina
09-10-2004, 07:06 PM
As Elle saw the interaction of the new summoner and some rif raff that was standing in the crowd, she grew quite upset...she glared at Tiraku, and quickly moved to Lana's side...she whispered in her ear...


you must not be side tracked so easily...there are many who will try and take advantage of you now...we must move quickly to the front...you may great the crowd as a whole from there...


Elle quickly ushers people out of the way so the Lana can easily move to the front of a crowd...

((Elle is so mean and strict- lol- I would hate to have her around...this is just my observation from posting as her for awhile- lol))

Grimlock
09-10-2004, 07:27 PM
Lana looked at Elle. Elle could be strict, but she was her friend.

"You're right. Sorry Elle. I'll try not to do it again."

Lana followed Elle through the crowd. She was surprised how many people were here to see her. She would have to be careful from now on.

((LOL. She is, but I think she cares about Lana. ;) ))

KyleLitke
09-10-2004, 11:09 PM
Salin followed behind Lana, leaving her between him and Elle. He said nothing, just glancing around him, particularly at anyone who approached her. Although not intended to scare them away, he meant to ensure none would harm her.

Jason Sanborn
09-11-2004, 09:05 AM
As Lana, Elle and Salin made their way adoring crowds in the Temple, the elderly priest, Grathen, met them at the exit of the temple. He did the prayer of Yevon in front of them.

Lana, it is good to see you again. Has the fayth answered your prayers?

Grimlock
09-11-2004, 01:50 PM
Lana did the prayer of Yevon to Grathen.

"Yes Grathen the fayth did."

k dogg 777777
09-11-2004, 02:19 PM
(( haha... elle's kinda like my mo... ))

Walker
09-12-2004, 09:21 AM
Zedd notices the new summoner exit the temple so he starts to stand up. By the time his crippled leg lets him up the summoner is talking with a priest. Rather that interupt Zedd moves to a positon where he can intersept when she is done. [/i]

Jason Sanborn
09-12-2004, 12:03 PM
Grathen gave a partial smile.

"Praise be to Yevon."

Grathen gave the Prayer of Yevon, then turned his attention to Elle and Salin.

Please, guard Lana well.

Grimlock
09-13-2004, 08:57 AM
Lana nodded to Grathen. It was time to start her journey. She hoped Sin would be defeated forever and the what she would have to do would not be in vain. She smiled to the people who came to wish her well. They seemed to be expecting a lot of her, she hoped she could carry it out.

Angelina
09-13-2004, 01:49 PM
Elle stares at Grathen in a confused manner...

as if we planned to do something else...

she shrugs, turns to look at Lana and points to the door...

I think its time we started the pilgrimage...if its alright with Salin...

Walker
09-13-2004, 02:55 PM
Zedd moves forward with his slow limp "Pardon me young lady. But could I have a word with you?"

Grimlock
09-14-2004, 09:25 AM
Lana smiled a little at Elle's comment to Grathen. She could tell Grathen was worried about her. When she saw Zedd approach her, she smiled to him.

"Is there something I can help you with?"

Walker
09-15-2004, 07:28 AM
"Yes there is young lady. My name is Zedd and I have come from Killika to find a summoner. I wish to offer you my aid in your quest to finish off Sin."

Grimlock
09-15-2004, 11:15 AM
"I see. It is nice to meet you Zedd."

Lana looked to Salin and Elle to see what they had to say about Zedd and what he wanted.

Angelina
09-15-2004, 11:50 AM
Elle looks quite confused...

how much help do you plan on being with that limp of yours...we aren't going to go slow to compansate for someone who cannot pull his own weight...

Elle then looks at Salin and waits for him comment...

Id like to hear what Salin has to say before we make a descision on something like this...

Grimlock
09-15-2004, 12:52 PM
Lana nodded. Although she had no doubt that Zedd wanted to help, she didn't want to make this type of discussion without Salin and Elle's input first. She trusted Salin's judgment anyway.

KyleLitke
09-15-2004, 08:50 PM
Salin frowned, looking Zedd up and down. He looked familiar. Where had he seen him before...

After a moment, it came to him. A Crusader. Yes, he had been a Crusader. And likely would recognize Salin. If he was a Crusader, though, current or former, he might be of help, even though he appeared to be injured.

"The important thing is making sure Lana is safe. If you truly wish to make sure of that, then I don't have any objections to you accompanying us. But that decision rests on Lana."

It might be useful to have a Crusader. He had been one, of course, but he had rather hoped to not have to reveal he was back in the game so soon. Salin glanced to Elle and Lana.

"It's up to you two."

Grimlock
09-16-2004, 05:49 AM
Lana looked at Zedd, his intentions to help seemed real. After what Salin said, Lana told the man. Although he had a limp, Lana did know she could use all the help she could get getting the Final Aeon.

"If you are sure you can keep up with us regardless of any limitations, then you are welcome to join us."

Walker
09-16-2004, 07:23 AM
Zedd takes the gaze of his single eye off Lana and looks over her two guardians. Another young lady and a man. Not just any man. Someone Zedd knows he's seen before. Then again Zedd has seen many faces come and go in his time. He would think more on this later. He looks back to Lana.

"Have no worries about me keeping up. I may be old and more worn out then most people, but there is still a lot of fight in these old bones."

Grimlock
09-16-2004, 11:58 AM
Lana saw Zedd focus on Salin and wondered if the two men knew each other. They might, Lana did not know a lot about Salin's past. She smiled to Zedd.

"I'm glad to hear that and I'm glad you will be joining us. I think our first stop on this journey will be Macalania."

((Mostly because it makes sense since Macalania is near Bevelle.))

Walker
09-20-2004, 06:42 AM
Zedd nods his head. "Sounds like a logical idea Miss."

Grimlock
09-20-2004, 11:24 AM
Lana nodded her head to Zedd.

"That's what I thought also. Well we had better getting going."

Walker
09-22-2004, 11:24 AM
"One moment Miss. I have to go a gather my pack from the docks. How about I meet you and the others here by the front gate in 10 minutes."

Grimlock
09-22-2004, 12:05 PM
"Okay. See you soon then."

Walker
09-23-2004, 07:25 AM
Zedd gives one final nod to Lana then turns and makes his slow way to the docks to retrive his pack.

Grimlock
09-23-2004, 08:08 PM
Lana watched Zedd walk off to the docks and looked to Elle and Salin.

"Ready?"

Angelina
09-26-2004, 07:55 AM
Elle looks at the others as Lana speaks...

Of course we are ready...

She eyes the supposed new guardian as he limps away...but then as usual quickly takes the lead and begins heading toward Macalania Temple...

Grimlock
09-27-2004, 11:10 AM
"That's good."

Lana said and followed Elle.

Random Character
10-05-2004, 11:09 PM
(I was waiting on Wlaker to post and he was waiting for my post)

Jeldun was growing board. In a city this size surely some summoner had to be getting ready to travel. He wandered past the various boats and listened in. At this rate, he be an old man before he found a way to help stop Sin.

Jason Sanborn
10-06-2004, 08:19 AM
((And we were waiting on both of you. ;)))

Walker
10-07-2004, 04:46 AM
Zedd limps his way back to the docks. Once finding his boat he grabs his pack and slings it over his shoulder. Drawing the straps tight he looks around a bit taking in the sights of Bevelle harbor. It's been awhile since I was last here. Might just be the last time as well.

Random Character
10-07-2004, 05:01 PM
Jeldun spied the old warrior and had to wonder why he was geared up for a fight.

You seem to be heading towards trouble, old timer.

Walker
10-08-2004, 07:27 AM
Zedd looks over at the man then back to the harbor.

"Might be. But thats expect for guardians of a Summoner."

Random Character
10-08-2004, 01:44 PM
The Al Bhed smiled.

"A guardian. Your age must not be taking too much of a toll if you can still handle that duty. So where is your Summoner heading?"

Walker
10-11-2004, 06:07 AM
Zedd stops his wandering gaze and looks hard at the man.

"What do you care? I thought you Al Bhed wanted nothing to do with Yevon."

Random Character
10-11-2004, 02:49 PM
"You don't have to like Yevon to want to see Sin go away."

Walker
10-11-2004, 04:26 PM
Zedd nods his head at the wisdom in this.

"Very true young man. Very true indeed."

Random Character
10-12-2004, 04:39 PM
"Now, I have answered your question. Its only fair to answer mine."

Walker
10-13-2004, 07:26 AM
"If you must know we are moving out toward Macalania in a few minutes."

Random Character
10-14-2004, 08:29 PM
Jeldun thought for a moment. Why did he always forget that place. Aside from the fact it wasn't on the sea, he couldn't think of a reason. Compusing himself, he returned his attention to the old man.

"Well, now that makes it my lucky day. I was heading that way and traveling near a Summoner and her Guardians will cut down on the dangers."

Walker
10-15-2004, 07:36 AM
Zedd eyes the young man for a moment. "If your going that way then I'll know to keep my eye out for you. So you'd better not be thinking of trying any funny stuff."

Random Character
10-16-2004, 01:56 PM
"Wouldn't dream of it."

Starts off towards Macalania making sure to keep the group Zedd travels with in sight

Walker
10-18-2004, 06:52 AM
Zedd watches as the strangers goes off, shakes his head and starts for the main gate to meet up with Lana and here two other guardians.

Grimlock
10-18-2004, 08:44 AM
Lana was waiting at the main gate with Elle and Salin. She wondered if Zedd woudl be coming. She didn't have much time to just wait around for people. She had to get to Macalania.

Walker
10-18-2004, 11:13 AM
Zedd comes limping up. "Sorry Miss. I meet a strange man that was holding me up. But I am ready now so when every you want we can go."

Grimlock
10-19-2004, 08:22 AM
"It's okay. We are ready to leave also."

Lana told him.

Walker
10-20-2004, 06:48 AM
Zedd gives a simple nod and waits for the group to move out.

Grimlock
10-21-2004, 12:04 PM
After getting nods they were ready to go, the new summoner Lana started to lead their way from Bevelle to Macalania.

Jason Sanborn
10-25-2004, 11:30 AM
Macalania Woods bordered Bevelle to the west. As the group entered the woods, they could hear the peaceful tinkling of the breeze rustling the leaves, almost as if the leaves were made of crystal or glass. Were it not for the knowledge that Sin was rampaging once again, the group would have felt a sense of peace from the woods.

The only way to get up to Macalania Temple from this tpoint was to travel up the twisting and spiraling branches of the trees that make up Macalania Forest. Each one would know the dangers that would face them in this wood. Fiends could be hiding beyond the next bend, ready to attack and end the journey of the summoner and her guardians.

Standing at the base of the main branch of Macalania Woods were two Soldiers of Yevon. Both gave the prayer of Yevon as the summoner and her guardians approached. The soldier on the left spoke, addressing the group.

Summoner. Are you on your way to Macalania Temple?

Grimlock
10-25-2004, 11:39 AM
Lana did the Prayer of Yevon to the soliders.The woods were so peaceful, but she didn't enjoy it because of what she had to do.

"Yes I am."

Jason Sanborn
10-25-2004, 11:50 AM
Be careful, then. There are fiends on the loose in the trees, and rumor of a horrible Sin Spawn somewhere along the way. Two other summoners and their guardians have already passed through. They haven't yet made it to the inn at Macalania Lake. We believe the fiends or the Sin Spawn ended their pilgrimages.

The second guard looked at the others with the summoner.

Guardians, guard your summoner well. Spira is counting on you all.

Both guards did the Prayer of Yevon to the summoner and her guardians.

Grimlock
10-25-2004, 12:00 PM
"I see. Thank you, we'll be careful."

Lana didn't like the Sin Spawn around, but she had to get to the temple.

Angelina
10-26-2004, 12:12 PM
Elle did not return the prayer of Yevon...instead she waved her hands and touched her chest and suddenly a protect spell was placed on the members of her group...she simply stated


we will be quite alright...

Elle then quickly began leading the group into the forest...

k dogg 777777
10-28-2004, 12:22 PM
(( I'm baaaaack!!! let the stalking continue! ))




Tiraku watched Lana and her Gaurdians from the trees of the forest, he wasn't aware of the Fiends lurking behind him

Grimlock
10-28-2004, 07:54 PM
((Welcome back.))

Lana followed Elle into the woods.

"Do you think we'll run into a lot of fiends on the way to the temple?"

k dogg 777777
10-28-2004, 08:03 PM
(( thankies ))


tiraku get attacked by a Chimera, he didn't have a weapon with him, so he tried to run away... he did... right off the tree.. and right in front of the gang

Grimlock
10-28-2004, 08:15 PM
Lana's eyes widened when Tiraku landed in front of them. She remembered him from Bevelle.

"Umm...hi."

Angelina
10-28-2004, 08:21 PM
((Welcome back.))

Lana followed Elle into the woods.

"Do you think we'll run into a lot of fiends on the way to the temple?"

hopefully...you need more battle experience if your going to defeat Sin...


and when Tiraku falls in front of the group...Elle, quickly lifts up her leg, swinging her foot into his face...she then looks at him...

what...exactly are you doing?

Grimlock
10-28-2004, 08:31 PM
"Yes. I never had much battle experience."

Most of her life after her uncle died was in Bevelle, she wasn't in battle very often. She wondered what Tiraku would say to them.

k dogg 777777
10-29-2004, 11:28 AM
Tiraku shyfully stood up and spoke to Lana



I uh......uhm....wish to uhh....

Grimlock
10-29-2004, 06:12 PM
"Yes you wish to what?"

k dogg 777777
10-29-2004, 06:38 PM
~* oh god... I don't know what to say.... *~



I.....want to join you in your journey....

Grimlock
10-29-2004, 07:05 PM
"I see. That explains why you have been following us."

Lana looked to her guardians to see what they would think. She knew Elle would offer an opinion.

k dogg 777777
10-29-2004, 07:37 PM
waits for the beating he is about to recieve

Walker
11-02-2004, 04:25 PM
When entering the forest Zedd takes a moment to listen to the sounds of the woods. Before getting lost in good memoris of the *past he shakes them off and follows in the back when the group moves on. When Tiraku falls into the trail Zedd reaches back for his axe but relaxes his arm when he sees its only a kid. Zedd looks to Lana and shrugs his soulders

k dogg 777777
11-03-2004, 03:42 PM
please?


I'm Tiraku, from Bevelle. I'm 19, turning 20 in a few months... please let me join you in your journey

Angelina
11-04-2004, 11:21 AM
Elle roles her eyes and *shoos* Tiraku out of her way...

Its up to the summoner, but I would not want some riff raff following me around were I her...

Elle then begins walking, encouraging eveyrone to follow her...she turns back to say...

make your decision quickly, we dont have time to waste...

k dogg 777777
11-04-2004, 02:49 PM
(( that was great J! just like Lu Lu!!! ))


UGH!

Grimlock
11-04-2004, 07:18 PM
Lana looked to at Tiraku.

"I suppose it wouldn't hurt if you came along."

k dogg 777777
11-04-2004, 08:01 PM
really?! *Tiraku's face lit up*


I can hold my own. trust me!

Jason Sanborn
11-05-2004, 11:12 AM
As the group was talking to Tiraku, a wounded man staggered down one of the branches into the view of Lana and her guardians. In his right hand, he carried his large sword, dragging the blade against the branch. Lana would recognize him as Frelin, Guardian to the Summoner Tarren. They had just begun their pilgrimage a couple days before Lana began her own pilgrimage.

Grimlock
11-05-2004, 06:19 PM
Lana smiled.

"Well then come along."

Lana, however, lost the smile when she saw the wounded man come out of the woods. She went to his side.

"Frelin?"

He was a guardian of another summoner, one she saw off on a pilgrimage a few days before hers started.

Jason Sanborn
11-05-2004, 06:49 PM
Frelin was in bad shape. It was easy to see that his wounds were mortal. He looked up at Lana as she approached.

Sin Spawn....

He muttered weakly.

Very strong.... Tarren's dead....

Grimlock
11-05-2004, 07:00 PM
"No...."

Lana said and touched Frelin's face. He was dying and there was nothing she could do.

Jason Sanborn
11-05-2004, 07:07 PM
Frelin dropped his sword. He would have collapsed to the ground, if Lana hadn't been holding him.

So cold....

Frelin muttered, closing his eyes.

Sin spawn cold....

Frelin let out a final sigh and stopped breathing. His body went completely limp in Lana's arms.

Grimlock
11-05-2004, 07:11 PM
"Shh...you'll be warm again soon."

Lana said as she held Frelin in her arms as he died. A small tear rolled down her cheek as he went limp in her arms. She gently placed her hand over his eyes and closed them.

k dogg 777777
11-06-2004, 10:27 AM
shouldn't you send him my lady?


(( or am I wrong? ))

Grimlock
11-08-2004, 11:20 AM
"Yes I guess I should."

Lana said. She hadn't really thought about it. She stood up and grabbed her staff.

k dogg 777777
11-08-2004, 05:07 PM
*Tiraku braced himself for what he was about to witness*


Good luck my lady

Grimlock
11-09-2004, 10:02 AM
Lana nodded her head to Tiraku. She had never sent anyone before, so she was nervous. But Frelin was a good person, he deserved to be at the Farplane and at peace. She did the dance to send Frelin's soul. It moved her as she released his soul to head to the Farplane.

k dogg 777777
11-09-2004, 03:12 PM
*Tiraku's Eyes widened in awe, like when his father showed him how to Blitz, before Sin killed Him. Tiraku felt anger, and more desire to Defeat Sin.*

Walker
11-09-2004, 08:13 PM
Zedd bows his head in respect when the warrior passes away. He stands back in silence as he sees yet another life end thanks to Sin.

Grimlock
11-10-2004, 10:48 AM
Lana felt sadness as she sent Frelin's soul. Another life lost to Sin's evil. Sin had to be stopped. She looked to her guardians.

"I think it's time we moved on."

k dogg 777777
11-10-2004, 03:14 PM
*Tiraku nodded to Lana*


we must, in haste. Sin must be defeated

Walker
11-10-2004, 08:25 PM
Zedd gives a groan to get his old body moving again and falls in behind.

Grimlock
11-11-2004, 11:16 AM
"Yes."

Lana said to Tiraku. She started to walk through the forest towards the temple again with her guardians.

Jason Sanborn
11-11-2004, 11:42 AM
The body of Frelin disappeared in a glow of pyreflies as Lana sent his soul to rest. Combined with the sound of the gentle chiming of the wind rustling through the leaves of Macalania Woods, there was almost a surreal quality about the experience.

As the group continued onward, the twisted braches of the trees formed the path for the summoner and her guardians to follow. The path was dark, and it was nearly impossible to tell day from night, as the woods high above prevented light from coming to the ground. There was always danger known to be lurking in the dark. Fiends were one such danger that the people of Spira constantly had to deal with. The journeyers were no exception to the rule as the chimera that had knocked Tiraku out of the tree jumped down to complete his attack on his prey.

Grimlock
11-12-2004, 03:15 PM
Lana couldn't wait to leave this forest. It was too surreal and the path was too dark, she hoped to find the temple soon. It was too dangerous and she hoped they didn't run into fiends.

Random Character
11-12-2004, 03:28 PM
Feinds weren't the only things in the trees. The Al Bhed was there too. Drawing back his blade Jeldun dropped untop of the beast intending to impale it.

"Fydlr uid!"

Jason Sanborn
11-15-2004, 09:21 AM
The chimera roared in pain as the Al Bhed drove his sword through their collar bone, missing vital organs. The snake-like tail lashed forward to bite at the Al-Bhed on its back, while the lion's head attempted to bite at Tiraku, and the dragon's head took in a breath preparing to blast fire towards the summoner and her guardians.

Grimlock
11-15-2004, 11:12 AM
"Who are..."

But Lana didn't have a chance to finish her question that was directed at the Al Bhed, because the chimera attacked her and her guardians. So much for finding no fiends.

"Tiraku watch out!"

Lana yelled and jumped out of the way of the creature's fire.

Random Character
11-15-2004, 03:03 PM
Jeldun landed as the snake head struck him. Gritting his teeth, he hoped the creature would go down easily but he doubted it. If this lasted too long, he had a few mixes of the right herbs to keep himself standing. Spinning his blade once more she struck out at the creature.

Walker
11-16-2004, 05:08 AM
Zedd moved into action the moment the chimera attacked. He pushed his way past Lana and into the path of the fire holding the wide blade of his axe flat to deflect most of the damage. Dispite the burns and his other limitations he pushed forward to finish the beast.

k dogg 777777
11-16-2004, 07:29 PM
Tiraku flew after the blow bashed againt's his chest. he got up quickly and attempted to land a punch on the fiend, almost in unison with Walker

Grimlock
11-17-2004, 12:54 PM
Lana decided it was time to see if she had what it took to be a summoner. She began to summon Bahamut.

Minity
11-17-2004, 02:05 PM
Elle


Elle barely heard the al bhed language being spoken...but with the fiend attacking, she didnt have time to pay attention to who it came from...she quickly knelt to the ground fully extending her arms directly in front of her, creating a shell spell forcing the brunt of the fire to fly over the herself and the rest of the party...she looked at Lana as she summoned, and quickly put up a protect spell around her as she moved out of the way of the large creature that she knew was being summoned...she yelled to Lana...

CONCENTRATE, DO NOT ALLOW YOURSELF TO FALTER!!!

EVERYONE ELSE STAND BACK AND FIRE FROM A DISTANCE!!!!

k dogg 777777
11-17-2004, 03:38 PM
Guess I'll sit this one out, I can't attack from afar!

Grimlock
11-18-2004, 12:18 PM
Lana concentrated so hard, sweat began to run down her face. She had never summoned anything before, but before long Bahamut appeared.

"Bahamut attack!"

Jason Sanborn
11-18-2004, 03:01 PM
The chimera shrieked in pain as the Al Bhed, Crusader, and Blitzer all struck it at the same time. It took a couple steps back and prepared for another strike. At that moment, it was facing the Aeon Bahamut. The lion's head roared as the dragon's head breathed fire once again at Bahamut.

k dogg 777777
11-18-2004, 03:13 PM
*Tiraku looked over at his Blitz ball*


hmm.....

Walker
11-18-2004, 04:06 PM
Zedd pulls back to a defensive position around Lana when the Aeon enters the feild.

Grimlock
11-18-2004, 07:10 PM
At that moment, it was facing the Aeon Bahamut. The lion's head roared as the dragon's head breathed fire once again at Bahamut.

"Bahamut dodge it and counter."

Bahamut was barely hurt by the fire attack and lashed out with a physical assault on the chimera.

k dogg 777777
11-18-2004, 09:38 PM
*Tiraku Drew his BlitzBall and looked over to Lana*


hah. nevermind!

KyleLitke
11-19-2004, 10:51 AM
(Just to let you all know, I AM still around, I've just been very busy lately, and will be still today and tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have Sunday off from work, but I don't know yet whether I do or not. I'll post as soon as I can)).

Jason Sanborn
11-19-2004, 11:34 AM
Chimera was struck hard by Bahamut's claw. The snake tail was completely torn away from the rest of the body. Chimera screamed in pain and dove at Bahamut with its claws and both heads attempting to bite Bahamut and tear away chunks of flesh.

k dogg 777777
11-19-2004, 03:32 PM
*as the chimera dove toward Bahamut, Tiraku attempted to plunge his blitzball at the fiend*

Grimlock
11-19-2004, 06:07 PM
"Bahamut attack him again!"

Bahamut clawed and tried to use his massive jaws to bite off the head of the chimera. He got a little hurt trying to avoid the fiend's attack, but did not stop attacking. His tail hit Tirkau's blitzball and sent it back at him.

k dogg 777777
11-19-2004, 06:32 PM
*catches the BlitzBall*


Thanks :roll:

Jason Sanborn
11-22-2004, 01:28 PM
Bahamut's attack proved to be too much for the Chimera. Bahamut bit into the lion's neck. As the chimera fell to the ground, pireflies could be seen rising from the body as the chimera faded away into nothingness.

k dogg 777777
11-22-2004, 08:43 PM
Tiraku looked at Lana


that was perfect my lady

Grimlock
11-23-2004, 05:05 AM
Lana smiled as Bahamut killed the chimera, she patted his neck and then dismissed him from battle. She looked to Tiraku.

"Thank you."

k dogg 777777
11-23-2004, 05:02 PM
*nods*

shall we continue?

Walker
11-25-2004, 07:41 AM
Zedd slides his axe away and turns to Lana with approving smile.

"The kids right. You did well young lady."

Random Character
11-25-2004, 02:21 PM
Jeldun flips his sword away and starts walking off giving no word either way about things.

Grimlock
11-29-2004, 11:25 AM
Lana felt very proud of herself.

"Thank you Zedd. I think it's time we moved on."

She started back to the path that would lead the temple.

Jason Sanborn
11-29-2004, 11:32 AM
The path up the branches of Macalania Woods was filled with fiends that were easily dispatched by the summoner and her guardians. During the time of the Calm, this path was easily traversed, as very few fiends appeared. Now that Sin has returned, travel has become much more dangerous.

A little more than half-way to the top, the woods became unnaturally silent. There wasn't even a slight breeze to rustle the crystals in the trees.

Grimlock
11-30-2004, 10:15 AM
More and more fiends were killed as Lana and her guardians worked their way to the temple. It saddened her that fiends had returned, she had hoped the Calm would have lasted forever. The woods were so quiet but she couldn't enjoy the peace this place once had. Lana hoped that she would bring the Eternal Calm to Spira and end its fear of Sin forever.

Minity
11-30-2004, 02:37 PM
Elle smiles confidetnly so that Lana can see and then allows her to take the lead...but only for a moment...she quickly helps to deal with many fiends as the make there way through the woods

k dogg 777777
11-30-2004, 05:48 PM
*Tiraku smiled at Lana and then to Elle*


...don't leave me out on this now ladies.....

*Tiraku Smashes his Blitzball againts a Fiend's Skull and continues on....*

Jason Sanborn
11-30-2004, 09:52 PM
((Don't forget to take my posts into account when doing your posts. If I post the woods are "unusually silent," or something similar, there's probably a reason. ;)))

As the group continues up the branches of Macalania Woods, suddenly large spikes rain down on them from the branches above. A loud shriek from above them reveals a large Sin Spawn that was hiding amongst the branches.

Grimlock
12-01-2004, 11:09 AM
Lana helped her guardians defeat the fiends as they walked through the woods. However, she was uneasy being here. The woods were too quiet. Soon enough she found out the reason.

"Look out!"

As the large Sin Spawn made itself known...

k dogg 777777
12-01-2004, 07:14 PM
*Tiraku Saw the sinspawn and attempted to push Elle and Lana out of the way, and save himself at the same time*

Walker
12-02-2004, 07:38 AM
(Sorry about the lack of post. Work has been very busy.)

Zedd follows along in the back of the group keeping up despite his bad limp. When the rain of spikes come down Zedd hold his ground, having no chance of dodging them, and pulls his axe free to use as a sheild. He starts scaning the trees with his single eye trying to find the source of the attack.

Random Character
12-02-2004, 04:43 PM
Jeldun hadn't join the group officially but he wanted this summoner to succeed. He had his reasons. As the spikes came down, he whirled his blade to deflect several but one cuaght him in the leg. Scowling, he pulled an Al Bhed potion and took a swig while he waited for the beasts next move.

Grimlock
12-02-2004, 07:00 PM
*Tiraku Saw the sinspawn and attempted to push Elle and Lana out of the way, and save himself at the same time*

Since Tiraku pushed her, Lana tripped on the ground and her staff fell out of her hand.

"Thanks..." :roll:

She said and went to retrieve her staff.

k dogg 777777
12-03-2004, 03:56 PM
(( LOL :whaat: ))


heh, sorry

*tiraku got up and hurled the Blitzball at the Sinspawn*

Jason Sanborn
12-03-2004, 04:05 PM
The Sin Spawn's tail lashed out and hit the blitzball with incredible speed back towards Tiraku. It's spikes on its tail were quickly regenerating, and will be prepared for use again soon. It's lizard-like head looked at Jeldun and it's long tongue lashed out attempting to grab him around the waist and pull him towards his large mouth, and razor-sharp teeth.

k dogg 777777
12-03-2004, 04:29 PM
*Tiraku flips and kicks the blitzball back at the sinspawn*


Now!

Grimlock
12-03-2004, 08:41 PM
Lana had trouble finding her staff, she couldn't summon Bahamut without it. She was on her hands and knees searching for it, not knowing where it got thrown to when she lost it.

k dogg 777777
12-03-2004, 09:37 PM
*tiraku loked over to Lana*

look over at the tree on the far left!!!

Random Character
12-04-2004, 04:41 AM
Jeldun moved in a way to look like he would parry the tongue until the last moment when he took a step back and held a grenade in front of his waist with his free hand. This was begining to eat into his supply but if the Sinspawn liked its meal, the cost was worth it.

Jason Sanborn
12-04-2004, 06:51 PM
The Sin Spawn took the grenade into its mouth before it knew what it was. As the grenade exploded in the Sin Spawn's stomach, it let out a shreik of pain. It fell out of the tree, landing on the branch in the center of the group.

Grimlock
12-06-2004, 11:15 AM
"Huh?"

Lana said when Tiraku said where her staff was. She turned in her head in that direction and smiled when she saw it.

"Thanks Tiraku."

She ran over to grab the staff.

k dogg 777777
12-06-2004, 07:30 PM
You're Welcome.....


*as he said that, he jumped out of the sinspawn's way, and quickly hurled the blitzball at it, and followed up with darkness on it*

Minity
12-06-2004, 09:39 PM
Elle gives an extremely dirty look to Tiraku as she brushes herself off and hands Lana's staff to her...for the first time she seems to sit this battle out...observing eveyrones interactions...and then noticing forms of machina being thrown into the battle doesnt seem to make her happier...


((LM is jeldun visable?))

Grimlock
12-07-2004, 10:01 AM
"Thanks Elle."

Lana said as she got the staff back, she saw that Elle was going to sit this battle out. Lana rushed over to to help the others.

"I'll summon Bahamut."

She told them and began to concentrate.

Jason Sanborn
12-07-2004, 10:11 AM
The blitzball struck the Sin Spawn square in the eye, sending the darkness over the Sin Spawn's face. It quickly waved it's tail and sent its newly formed spikes flying at random, attempting to hit everyone in the area.

Random Character
12-08-2004, 05:13 AM
(Yes)

The Al Bhed spins around and under the spikes as slides towards the beast. Stopping and raising his sword into an uppercut slash.

Grimlock
12-08-2004, 11:01 AM
Lana didn't even notice that an Al Bhed was here in the battle. One of the Sin Spawn's spikes hit her arm, but she continued to focus on summoning Bahamut. Before long he appeared onto the battlefield.

"Bahamut attack!"

Bahamut growled at the Sin Spawn and tried to claw it.

k dogg 777777
12-08-2004, 12:04 PM
*Tiraku smiled as he caught his blitzball, and turned to Elle, who seemed to dislike him*


Can I help you??? ^_^

Minity
12-08-2004, 07:12 PM
Elle drops to the ground and kicks Tiraku's legs out from under him...and quite quickly a few of the Sin's spawns spikes fly where his head would have been...

You can start by staying down there...

Elle then walks over him and begins to head towards teh Al Bhed

Jason Sanborn
12-08-2004, 09:08 PM
The blindness currently affecting the Sin Spawn prevented it from seeing the Al Bhed's attack. It shreiked in pain as the blade cut through its tough outer hide. It didn't have time to counter when it came under attack of Bahamut. It had faced other Aeons before, so it was not concerned. Bahamut's strike hit the Sin Spawn across the face, and the Sin Spawn attempted to bite off Bahamut's hand as it passed across the face.

Walker
12-09-2004, 07:28 AM
Zedd smiles when he sees the serpent fall and begins his charge on the creature. When the tail spikes fly he chareges on, trusting in his armor to stop most of the attack. He was about there ready to strike when Bahamut made his attack, forcing Zedd to dive to the side and out of the way of the dragon.

Grimlock
12-09-2004, 12:05 PM
Although the Sin Spawn did bite Bahamut's hand a little, the dragon didn't stop his attack. Lana ordered him to keep attacking. She was hoping he would be strong enough for his overdrive soon and then they could finish the creature off.

k dogg 777777
12-09-2004, 05:13 PM
Elle drops to the ground and kicks Tiraku's legs out from under him...and quite quickly a few of the Sin's spawns spikes fly where his head would have been...

You can start by staying down there...

Elle then walks over him and begins to head towards teh Al Bhed


*Tiraku gets up and Chases after Elle*

you know...if you have a problem with me, what is it?!

Jason Sanborn
12-09-2004, 08:37 PM
The Sin Spawn was fighting blind. It could sense the others nearby, but their presense was being overshadowed by the awesome power of the dragon facing him. It had fought other summoners and their Aeons, and always overpowered, but it had never been fighting blind, either.

It felt Bahamut's claws rip into it's back, and the Sin Spawn shreiked. It's spikes hadn't regrown yet, so it clawed blindly at the location where Bahamut was. At the same time, it swung it's tail at anyone close enough to it on the ground. The small spikes, if they hit, could easily tear flesh from bone, even though they were still mostly unformed.

Minity
12-09-2004, 09:32 PM
Elle restrains herself from back handing Tiraku...

I dont like you...and i feel all these people will simply delay our inevitable goal...it is as simple as that...

Elle turned away and kept walking...

Walker
12-10-2004, 11:38 AM
Zedd eyed the serpent and relized that it could possible beat the dragon. So he moved back into action. Zedd moved forward and and wraped his left arm around the serpents tail, holding the spike laced limb to his shoulder. With a grimice of pain he attacked with his other arm, sending blow after blow into the tails base. With luck he could finish the tail before it finished him.

Grimlock
12-10-2004, 06:18 PM
Bahamut ketp on the attack, although he took hits himself. Lana was beginning to get worried until she realized the dragon was ready for his overdrive.

"Bahamut....Mega Flare!"

Bahamut jumped back a little to anchor himself for this attack. He released a deadly breath attack on the Sin Spawn.

Random Character
12-12-2004, 03:33 PM
"And that is my cue to leave."

With that the Al Bhed withdrew from the fight only to take a lucky shot to the side. Using the momentium, he rolled and landed a safe distance away.

Jason Sanborn
12-13-2004, 09:03 AM
The Sin Spawn tried to lash out against the old crusader hacking at his tail. It was badly outnumbered, and couldn't see, odds were not going well for it. Before, it only had to deal with ne guardian, not a whole team of guardians. It shrieked out in rage and frustration at the same moment it was blasted by Bahamut's mega-flare. It was the last sound he made, as when the flare ended, *the Sin Spawn was gone.

Grimlock
12-13-2004, 11:19 AM
Lana smiled as the Sin Spawn disappeared. She didn't actually see the Al Bhed who quickly left. She patted Bahamut's throat.

"Good job, now rest."

He was tired from the last attack and Lana hoped she wouldn't have to summon him again until he rested. The dragon disappeared and she looked to her guardians.

"Ready to move on?"

Jason Sanborn
12-14-2004, 12:04 PM
From the branches ahead of the group, a shrill voice could be heard. It sounded like a young boy, perhaps 8 or 9 years of age.

Wow! That was amazing! That big dragon toasted the evil monster!

The boy came running into view. His clothes were small for him, and ragged. It looked like he hadn't changed his clothing in a long time. He was very thin and wirey, almost as if he hadn't eaten in the same amount of time.

Grimlock
12-14-2004, 01:09 PM
Lana was waiting on her guardians reply when she heard the voice and smiled.

"Thank you."

She moved in the direction of the voice and was saddened a little to see the boy's appearance. It looked like he hadn't had a change of clothes in a long time and he needed to eat. She wondered where his parents were and what he was doing here.

"Hello. I'm Lana, who are you?"

k dogg 777777
12-14-2004, 05:11 PM
*Tiraku chased after Elle*

Listen...I've tried to get you to like me, and I know it isn't working. Please tell me what I have to do to make you accept me!

Walker
12-15-2004, 07:22 AM
When Bahamut put the torch to the serpent, Zedd threw himself to the side to avoid the deadly blast. Zedd takes a minute to pick himself up of the ground, feeling the wound he just got along with past injuries take there toll on his old body.

After regaining his feet he limps his way over to Lana's side to find here talking to some little kid. Zedd stands back off to the side so as not to scare the boy.

Jason Sanborn
12-15-2004, 09:31 AM
Hello Lana! I'm Niko. Are you gonna defeat Sin?

Minity
12-15-2004, 10:53 AM
*Tiraku chased after Elle*

Listen...I've tried to get you to like me, and I know it isn't working. Please tell me what I have to do to make you accept me!


Elle look infuriated as she soon realizes that Jeldun, the man she suspected to be an al-behd, has disapeared, she turns and glares at Tiraku...

THIS ISNT A JOKE!!! this journey is not about playing games and seeing the world...not everyone is worthy of being a guardian, and until you prove yourself worthy, stay alive and out of my way!

Elle slightly turns and softly speaks as she looks towards the ground...

one death is enough price for this journey...

She then walks away and simply watches Lana interact with the child...

Be weary of what you give him Lana, we have to make sure we have enough supplies for our journey, we may not have many stops on the way to Macalania...besides, there is edible fruit in the forest and if he hasnt found it, he must not be that hungry

Elle then points to the fruit in the trees...

Grimlock
12-15-2004, 11:18 AM
Lana smiled to Niko.

"I hope to defeat Sin, Niko."

Elle knew her too well, Lana was going to reach into her bag and give the boy something to eat but saw the fruit Elle had pointed out. She grabbed one for herself and handed another fruit to Niko. She took a bite and asked the child.

"So what are you doing in the woods?"

Random Character
12-15-2004, 03:47 PM
Jeldun watched from the trees. He knew at least one Guardian wasn't happy to have his help around but too bad for her. He didn't like the cost of destroying Sin but he knew his people needed the Calm to survive.

k dogg 777777
12-15-2004, 06:17 PM
*Tiraku Smirked at Elle*


I see.....


prove myself worthy?

Jason Sanborn
12-16-2004, 12:25 PM
Niko frowned and looked at Elle.

You're a big meanie!

He then turned back to Lana when she spoke to him. He shrugged his shoulders as he answered her.

Just playin'. You wanna play with me?

Niko smiled broadly, and his eyes shone at the thought of playing with Lana.

Grimlock
12-16-2004, 12:31 PM
Lana smiled at Niko's comment to Elle.

"Well she might be at times, but she is good friend. And I'd love to play with you for a little while."

Lana said to the boy. She grabbed Tiraku's blitzball.

"I hope you don't mind if we borrow this. So Niko do you blitz?"

Minity
12-16-2004, 12:33 PM
Elle roles her eyes in disgust at the child...

Jason Sanborn
12-16-2004, 12:38 PM
The boy jumped up and down in excitement.

Yay! Blitzball! Everyone should play! We'll all have lotsa fun! Even the funny looking guy with the glasses that's hiding in the trees over there!

Niko pointed in the direction of Jeldun.

Minity
12-16-2004, 12:45 PM
Elle's head quickly turns in the direction that the ragged boy points too...she walks and quickly notices the al-behd int eh trees...

THERE YOU ARE!

Elle then reaches to her back and pulls out a small gun machina and begins firing at the al-behd...

Grimlock
12-16-2004, 12:47 PM
Lana smiled at the boy's excitement.

"Well I think Tiraku is a good blitzball player, so he has to play. As for me, I know some things, but I haven't seen a game or played it in a while so you guys will have to be nice to me."

Lana remembered the last time she saw a blitzball game, her uncle took her to see a tournament in Luca right before he left her for his journey. It had been a good day but a sad one. He was already Lord Gandof to the people then and Lana had loved watching the game with him but was sad because she knew he was leaving for good. Although she had always loved blitzball, she hadn't went to a game since. She frowned and forgot her memory when Niko pointed out the Al Bhed. That was clearly the man Elle was trying to find.

"Who are you?"

Lana yelled at him, but she didn't stop Elle from firing at him.

k dogg 777777
12-16-2004, 02:51 PM
*Tiraku smiled at Lana*


of course! I'll play!


*looks at Elle*

UGH....lighten up chick....

Random Character
12-17-2004, 05:59 AM
Jeldun wasn't expecting someone not Al Bhed to have a gun. The blast sent him falling from the trees and sprawling to the ground.

"Isn't that against scripture lady?"

Grimlock
12-17-2004, 07:03 AM
"Maybe she'll stop if you tell us why you were watching us."

Lana said to the Al Bhed.

Walker
12-17-2004, 07:27 AM
With all the action going on Zedd gets ready to attack. He reaches for his weapon but stops when he sees who Elle was attacking.

"Your that Al Bhed I talked to in Bevelle."

Grimlock
12-17-2004, 08:17 AM
Lana looked at Zedd.

"You know him?"

Minity
12-17-2004, 08:26 AM
Jeldun wasn't expecting someone not Al Bhed to have a gun. The blast sent him falling from the trees and sprawling to the ground.

"Isn't that against scripture lady?"


the rules are bendable for your kind!

although if you prefer me not to use a gun...

Elle lifts up her hand and suddenly a lightning spell appears...however she stops herself from striking...she looks at the Al-behd...

It doesnt matter who you are, leave, you will only interupt the pilgrimage...


still keeping an eye on Jeldun, she turns to Lana...

the temples will not allow us to move forward if we bring an al-behd

Grimlock
12-17-2004, 09:06 AM
Lana also knew the rules, the Al Bhed would not be welcome in any temple. She couldn't afford to be not allowed in the temples, she had to continue on with her pilgrimage. She had to defeat Sin.

"Yes I know. Maybe it would be best to just leave him here and move on."

Walker
12-17-2004, 11:05 AM
"I wouldn't say I know him. But I did speak with him shortly after I joined up with you."

Jason Sanborn
12-17-2004, 11:08 AM
As the commotion happened with Jeldun, no one was paying attention to the boy, Niko. If anyone looked his direction again, they would notice he was no longer there. It was as if he simply disappeared.

Random Character
12-18-2004, 05:07 AM
"And I would say that answers why I was watching and helping you against the Sinspawn in your path. I have my reasons for wanting Sin stopped. I don't like the costs but there aren't any other options now. So you're on the same travel path as me. Might as well help out fellow travelers until we arrive by the temple. Then I'll gladly vanish until you head out on the road again."

k dogg 777777
12-18-2004, 08:54 AM
ugh....