PDA

View Full Version : Hail to the Cheif! Mill's Party.

Pages : [1] 2

Qwaring's clone#1
08-25-2004, 06:49 PM
**As soon as he realized that losing the campaign to become leader of Elysia will give him more time to throw parties the clone decided to throw a party for Elysia's new leader, Millennium.
QC#1 has the people of Veriosk, the planet that the clone rules, build a palace for Mill and deliver it to Elysia. The clone then uses his out of "continuity" powers to bring whatever he has floating around in the other "out of continuity" parties and build a proper celebration for Mil in his new palace. And using the power granted to him as the grandfather of the leader of the First QC#1 makes attending the party required by law.**

:cool1:

Minity
08-25-2004, 07:27 PM
Minity teleports into the room, in her traditional slinky red dress and a bottle of wine in one hand, and a bottle of vodka in the other

PARTY!!!!

might as well enjoy it before we have to get to business!

TheFoxyOne
08-25-2004, 07:34 PM
*Foxy teleports in behind Minity wearing a long red satin gown. Slightly nervous because for her this is like meeting all these people for the first time...only they know who she is.*

Vermin
08-25-2004, 07:44 PM
*A few seconds ago, he was at Planet M (http://forumcorp.com/jsanborn/viewtopic.php?p=18036#18036), dealing with this insurance person called Eldon.*

*A few seconds ago an orange wave of out-of-continuitiness took hold of him and sent him right into this party.*

:shocked: What the…

By Lestat’s fangs! What am I doing here? :blink: And who are you, people?

Minity
08-25-2004, 07:46 PM
Im gorgeous...thats all you need to know!!!

((is this an OOC party...or are we in character!?))

Vermin
08-25-2004, 07:48 PM
((It's an In Character, Out of Continuity storyline ;) ))

Minity
08-25-2004, 07:49 PM
((sweet...well then...that really is my IC reply!- LOL))

Vermin
08-25-2004, 07:54 PM
Well, hello Gorgeous.

My name is Vermin. :mrgreen:

And I have to confess that the moment I laid my eyes on you, I got hungry. :twisted:

Minity
08-25-2004, 08:09 PM
Minity stares at Vermin and raises one eye-brow and then holds out her arm for Vermin to kiss it...

Well...I dont normally let strangers eat me... :whaat:

Minity shrugs and waves at Foxy

Vermin
08-25-2004, 08:16 PM
:shocked:

*With lusting hunger, Vermin took hold of Minity's arm, while his mind kept telling him: "This is my lucky day!". In fact, he hadn't tasted human blood in years and now he would be feasting on Gorgeous.*

You leave me speechless, Miss Gorgeous. *He kissed her arm and went up to his neck. Open his mouth, he was ready to bite her with his sharp teeth.*

Vampyre Lestat
08-25-2004, 08:19 PM
Mist coalesced in the main archway revealing a tan god with blond locks. This elegant creature with gray eyes was wearing black leather pants and a matching mesh shirt in rock star fashion. Egyptian jewelry adorned his neck yet a singular out of place onyx cane with a skull crest remained in his hand which he tapped slightly before making his way to the center of the room.

"Love what you did with the place." He says to no one in particular as he strides forward and finds an attendant carrying a champagne glass filled with precious Icor.

Minity
08-25-2004, 08:19 PM
Minity pours vodka into Vermins mouth...

hey, just because I let you kiss my hand does NOT mean I was going to let you eat me!!!

HMPFH!!!

Minity walks over to Foxy, sipping on some wine...

can you believe that guy just tried to eat me!?

Vampyre Lestat
08-25-2004, 08:22 PM
Lestat approached Vermin.

"I can give you power. I can give you advice..but I can't give you charm." He handed Vermin the empty glass. "Sorry old boy."

TheFoxyOne
08-25-2004, 08:27 PM
can you believe that guy just tried to eat me!?

That is...really odd. :roll:

*she sips her wine*

Shuya
08-25-2004, 08:31 PM
The ancient Spirit of a young, white-haired First slowly faded into view at the entrance to the party.

Stepping through the door, he surveyed the surroundings and smiled.

Walking over to the beer keg, the Spirit began to wonder how, as a Spirit, he'd be able to get a beer.........

Vermin
08-25-2004, 08:37 PM
*The vodka Minity put on his mouth made Vermin step back.*

http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/neweww.gif What kind of magical elixir is this, it tastes like fire and smells like a troll exposed 100 years to the sun! :blink:

"I can give you power. I can give you advice..but I can't give you charm." He handed Vermin the empty glass. "Sorry old boy."

*As his idolized God spoke to him so harshly, he couldn’t help but feel tears covering his eyes. :cry: *

Excuse me, :cry: I need to go to the Vampys Room.

*Running through the hall, he got into the janitor room and cried his heart out among brooms and buckets.*

Vampyre Lestat
08-25-2004, 08:38 PM
((LMAO))

Minity
08-25-2004, 08:40 PM
Minity sees Vermin run away crying so she runs to the janitors room...swings open the door and flashes him...then shuts the door...as she walks back she looks at Foxy and Lestat...

that usually makes people happy! :whaat: :D

TheFoxyOne
08-25-2004, 08:43 PM
*Foxy shakes her head and laughs*

You always this amusing?! http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newlaugh.gif

Minity
08-25-2004, 08:45 PM
Minity shrugs and drinks some more wine...

I tend to be...but you are usually my partner in crime! :twisted: 8)

Vampyre Lestat
08-25-2004, 08:46 PM
Pointing to the door with the tip of his cane Lestat smiles at the two ladies and responds simply.

"If I knew thats all it took I would have occupied the Maintenance closet myself."

He then uses the dark gift to steal the imagery of what Vermin had seen and incorporated it into his own memory bank.

Qwaring's clone#1
08-25-2004, 08:46 PM
"..but I can't give you charm."
**The clone stands up from his seat at the bar and announces to everyone.**

This looks like a job for George Cloney! :cool1:

**QC#1 runs to the janitors closet and kicks open the door. With liquor in his breath and a crazy twitch in his eye the clone speaks to the crying vampire with slurred speech.**

Fear not, person who somehow knows my father, I shall teach you charm! And not just any charm. I'll teach you the patented Cloney charm, which is 15% more absorbant than the regular charm! :grin:

Minity
08-25-2004, 08:50 PM
Pointing to the door with the tip of his cane Lestat smiles at the two ladies and responds simply.

"If I knew thats all it took I would have occupied the Maintenance closet myself."

He then uses the dark gift to steal the imagery of what Vermin had seen and incorporated it into his own memory bank.

Minity telepathically knows what Lestat did so she walks right up to him and says...

HEY...stop remembering what my boobs look like!!!!

Vampyre Lestat
08-25-2004, 08:51 PM

Minity telepathically knows what Lestat did so she walks right up to him and says...

He bows slightly and looks upon her with a slight smile.

"I am a god, like you. We can do the impossible...but what you ask is beyond even my power."

Vermin
08-25-2004, 08:52 PM
*Meanwhile, in the Janitor’s closet.*

and

Minity
08-25-2004, 08:52 PM
[quote="The Vampyre Lestat":1ah7dsg5]"..but I can't give you charm."
**The clone stands up from his seat at the bar and announces to everyone.**

This looks like a job for George Cloney! :cool1:

**QC#1 runs to the janitors closet and kicks open the door. With liquor in his breath and a crazy twitch in his eye the clone speaks to the crying vampire with slurred speech.**

Fear not, person who somehow knows my father, I shall teach you charm! And not just any charm. I'll teach you the patented Cloney charm, which is 15% more absorbant than the regular charm! :grin:[/quote:1ah7dsg5]

Minity soon looks at the clone...

actually all you have to do is flash people...everyone likes you after that! :D

Qwaring's clone#1
08-25-2004, 08:55 PM
Minity soon looks at the clone...

actually all you have to do is flash people...everyone likes you after that! :D
Really? :woot:
Hmmmmmm. :thinking:

Minity
08-25-2004, 08:55 PM

He bows slightly and looks upon her with a slight smile.

"I am a god, like you. We can do the impossible...but what you ask is beyond even my power."

Well...since youve seen mine...shouldnt i get to see yours...even though nothing can compare! :roll:

Vampyre Lestat
08-25-2004, 08:57 PM
Lestat looks down at his see through mesh shirt.

"Voil."

;)

Minity
08-25-2004, 09:02 PM
((I so knew something like that was coming!))

Minity roles her eyes and takes a swig of vodka...then she looks at Lestats shirt again...roles her eyes and takes 2 swigs of vodka...then takes another look...

hmm...you know the more I drink the better this looks...

Minity takes another drink and stares intently....

TheFoxyOne
08-25-2004, 09:05 PM
*feeling so completely uncomfortable Foxy take the bottle of vodka from Minity's hand, takes a huge swig, then puts it back in Minity's hand*

hmmmm

Vampyre Lestat
08-25-2004, 09:07 PM
"I was unaware that those with Angelic beauty were equipped with such sharp tongues."

Lestat said as he summoned another blood toting servant to his side and raised yet another glass to lips.

"Granted, Vampyric perfection does not compare to that of the Seraphan, But we come rather close. For no other creatures are like God than us. Or something like that."

Minity
08-25-2004, 09:07 PM
Minity is staring so intently...she doesnt notice her bottle get taken and then put back...

:whaat:

Minity
08-25-2004, 09:11 PM
"I was unaware that those with Angelic beauty were equipped with such sharp tongues."

Lestat said as he summoned another blood toting servant to his side and raised yet another glass to lips.

"Granted, Vampyric perfection does not compare to that of the Seraphan, But we come rather close. For no other creatures are like God than us. Or something like that."

You havent played with me much...have you?

While I do admit...you are attractive...in a dark sort of way...there isnt much I can do about it, being married and all...

Minity smiles as an angel brings her another bottle of vodka...she kisses her first 2 fingers and then presses them against Lestats lips...she then grabs Foxy and gives her some wine...

come on loosen up!

Vampyre Lestat
08-25-2004, 09:16 PM
"If I had played with you, I would be sure to have remembered it." He says with a wink. Though, I am also attached" Lestat said as Minity's fingers left his lips. "Despite the numerous times I've tried to kill her, she keeps coming back. "

He took a swig of blood and continued. "Besides, I find it much more appealing to be Lord Mattson's ally than his enemy."

Qwaring's clone#1
08-25-2004, 09:18 PM
**In order to help loosen Foxy up the clone flashes her. Flashing for the clone means that he jumps in front of Foxy and sets off a blindingly bright flashbulb in front of her face. Once the extremely bright flash of light has died down the clone waits for Foxy to like him, as Minity said would happen to those that he flashed.**

Vampyre Lestat
08-25-2004, 09:19 PM
Lestat looks at his boy. "What did I tell you about using light around me?"

Minity
Minity giggles...

I thought at least you would be the type to live dangerously!

((where is LAW by the way? tell her i said hi))

TheFoxyOne
I want to. I should....

*she sips her wine, knowing she needed to start remembering things outside of Minity's memories. She looked Lestat up and down and smiled*

You're always so intriguing.

*she slightly raises her glass to him*

**In order to help loosen Foxy up the clone flashes her. Flashing for the clone means that he jumps in front of Foxy and sets off a blindingly bright flashbulb in front of her face. Once the extremely bright flash of light has died down the clone waits for Foxy to like him, as Minity said would happen to those that he flashed.**

*Unfortunatly this freaks Foxy out completely and her eyes grow red*

Would you kindly not do that to me again! :evil:

Minity
08-25-2004, 09:21 PM
OUCH...I didnt mean THAT type of flash...its like THIS

Minity then Flahes QC#1 in order for him to understand...

Minity
08-25-2004, 09:22 PM
((omg...Im so glad this isnt really happening...i would be so embarresed if i just kept flashing people!))

Vampyre Lestat
08-25-2004, 09:23 PM
Minity giggles...

I thought at least you would be the type to live dangerously!

((where is LAW by the way? tell her i said hi))

((RL...in bed. RP...fell through a portal. Count on it))

"Oh I do. Ive just learned to choose my battles carefully. However, I must admit, Meteoro's funeral was a hoot." Lestat remembers Lord Mattson's blade entering The Blood God's back and penetrating his chest. "Ah no matter. Where is the old man?"

Minity
08-25-2004, 09:27 PM
((RL...in bed. RP...fell through a portal. Count on it))

"Oh I do. Ive just learned to choose my battles carefully. However, I must admit, Meteoro's funeral was a hoot." Lestat remembers Lord Mattson's blade entering The Blood God's back and penetrating his chest. "Ah no matter. Where is the old man?"

OH!!! I would have loved to see Meteoros funeral...*sigh*

my hunny bunny is out and about...Im sure he'll get here eventually!

Qwaring's clone#1
08-25-2004, 09:28 PM
Lestat looks at his boy. "What did I tell you about using light around me?"
You said I could use it only if it was involved in the construction of a Las Vegas styled city. Why do you ask? :huh:

Would you kindly not do that to me again! :evil:
But Minity said you'd like me. :blink:

Minity then Flahes QC#1 in order for him to understand...
I wezvlrmphanonuihkhtfgghjhvb. :bigsmile:

Vampyre Lestat
08-25-2004, 09:29 PM
((Q...you kill me.))

Qwaring's clone#1
08-25-2004, 09:40 PM
((Thanks.))

OH!!! I would have loved to see Meteoros funeral...*sigh*
**The clone tries to explain that he can use his "flashback", which is in no way related to flashing, power to show Minity the funeral, but the flashing has deprived the clone of the ability to speak or to stop smiling.**

Fthnrmrn kpkkplithpip hiffmn krbrbblnoombie. :bigsmile:

**The clone then points at a near by big screen TV which he focuses the flashback of Meteoro's funeral through. So now they can watch Meteoro's funeral on the television. Plus it comes with the blooper reel, which has classic outtakes such as QC#1 accidentally getting his tongue frozen to the side of the coffin.**

Jhgrp klnmmmphi, fphfrpl cbboghrefh! :bigsmile:

Gamma
08-26-2004, 12:36 AM
MY VISION IS IMPAIRED!
MY VISION IS IMPAIRED!
MY VISION IS IMPAIRED!

ALL RIGHT. WHICH OF YOU COMEDIANS THOUGHT THAT TYING A WHOLE BUNCH OF BALLOONS AROUND MY DOME WAS A GOOD IDEA?

Mattson
08-26-2004, 03:17 AM
You know I was getting worried for a moment there. I even started compliling a list of vampire hunters. So where is the new leader anyways?

Tosses a note away with Blade, VanHelsing, Alucard, and Paladin wirtten on it with phone numbers listed afterwards.

Plus side is I think we've found something that can break the clone. Of course, a sight that radiant I guess I can't get too mad if it starts to get a fanbase but remember, I'm the official number one fan of them.

Qwaring's clone#1
08-26-2004, 05:12 AM
...I'm the official number one fan of them.

**The clone points down at his signature.**

Hnrmvrbl kplt bvrenm mnm wzzlrbblt afe trfht wrddmt qpdb rtmabbtlw shfmtfgh! :bigsmile:

Millennium
08-26-2004, 05:38 AM
(( :lol: Q, you are too much! I'll come through once a certain first lady shows up. ;) ))

Quaxo9
08-26-2004, 06:58 AM
::A shimmering portal of blue-green and orange light appears in the room and Quaxo steps through. She is dressed in a black corset with a long, loose-sleeved white shirt underneath it, and black leggings with tall, cuffed, black boots that reach over her knees. Her eyes are glowing a bit with feral energy due to her general discomfort in party settings. Still, she felt that she needed to congratulate Mil on his new position. Quaxo hopped up onto the bar, sitting on the table part with her legs crossed at the ankles. She snatched a glass off a passing tray which happened to be one of Lestat's Bloody Mary's - or Sally, or Trisha, or Amanda - which seemed to appeal to her feral self quite nicely. With a clawed hand, she reached over and popped the ballons around the Dalek with a single swipe while raising her glass in a toast towards her grandfather. She hoped Jas would be a good sport and show up to lend his support to Millenium as well. Of course, she knew that he would show - and was almost surprised that she arrived before he did.::

Honor's Angel
08-26-2004, 07:06 AM
::Honor's Angel came in late but she looked great. She was wearing a dark purple dress. She was here to celebrate her husband's new job.::

Hi everyone and thanks for coming.

Millennium
08-26-2004, 07:19 AM
Stepping through in a dark green and black ensemble complete with flowing cloak and a new design of the United Elysia sigil, Mil makes his entrance with his wife and greets everyone with a simple...

"Greetings."

Sojourn
08-26-2004, 07:22 AM
Sojourn Fan

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/mycharacters-SojournFan.jpg

Sojourn Fan, Optimus Prime, and young Raine come to Mil's party using the Sojourn Talisman. SF looked to her son-in-law.

Congrats on your new job. You'll make a good leader for the First.

Optimus Prime
08-26-2004, 07:26 AM
Optimus Prime

http://server6.uploadit.org/files/mycharacters-OptimusPrime.jpg

Optimus Prime slapped Mil on the back.

Congrats boy. Now I must say Angel did pretty well for herself when she picked a husband.

He looked at the baby Raine.

Now we just to make this one picks a good husband when she is grown.

Vampyre Lestat
08-26-2004, 07:33 AM
You know I was getting worried for a moment there. I even started compliling a list of vampire hunters. So where is the new leader anyways?

Tosses a note away with Blade, VanHelsing, Alucard, and Paladin wirtten on it with phone numbers listed afterwards.

Plus side is I think we've found something that can break the clone. Of course, a sight that radiant I guess I can't get too mad if it starts to get a fanbase but remember, I'm the official number one fan of them.

Lestat picks up the piece of paper and makes a comment on each person on the list in order.

"Ahh the angry one. Hes actually been on my payroll for years."

"Oh the trackstar. Please. Been dead for centuries"

"That one is good. Not good enough...But good."

"And this one...never heard of him. I'll have Vermin check him out."

Once done he approaches Lord Mattson and throws a mental suggestion his way.

*When this shindig starts to die...What say we pick a fight with each other and then extend it to the rest of the attendees?*

Lestat raises his eyebrows in hope of LM's affirmative answer.

Vermin
08-26-2004, 07:37 AM
*After being flashed by Minity and Qs offering of help, Vermin stood alone at the Janitors room for a while. Clearing the tears off his eyes, he walked out of the closet. After all, this seemed some kind of celebration and no one want people crying.*

*He was crossing through the door when a new orange wave of out-of-continuitiness surrounded him and sent him back to where he belonged (http://forumcorp.com/jsanborn/viewtopic.php?p=18203#18203).*

((Ill be back with another character later, but right now a little retreat would be healthy for my slacking on other storylines. ;) ))

k dogg 777777
08-26-2004, 08:29 AM
k dogg arrived late again. he stood alone, near the exit. so if someone notices him, he could jump outside and hide.

k dogg 777777
08-26-2004, 08:32 AM
((omg...Im so glad this isnt really happening...i would be so embarresed if i just kept flashing people!))

(( RP girls gone wild! what a party! now... where's my beads for spring break...... :lol: ))

Millennium
08-26-2004, 09:23 AM
Sojourn Fan

Congrats on your new job. You'll make a good leader for the First.

Mil turns to his in-laws and says...

"Thanx. It is my hope to bring a new age for Elysia. And for that to happen, I will may need to call on your support in the future. A council seat, perhaps? Will you help me in this endeavor?"

k dogg 777777
08-26-2004, 09:25 AM
*sees mil*

yo... congrats man.

Millennium
08-26-2004, 09:36 AM
Gives a head nod to K Dogg and tells him...

"What's up man? How you been? You know you haven't come around to see your nieces lately. They miss their uncle, you know."

Shuya
08-26-2004, 10:29 AM
The Spirit gave up trying to get a beer.

Instead, he glided over to where Millenium stood talking to people

"Greetings." said the Spirit

"You are Millenium, are you not?.

I myself have only recently returned to this universe, and there are many faces here that I do not recognise.

Most just call me 'Spirit', but there are some that know me as 'The Grey Spectre'

I hear you are the new Lord of the First.

Congratulations. I have been wanting to meet you for some time."

Millennium
08-26-2004, 10:34 AM
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime slapped Mil on the back.

Congrats boy. Now I must say Angel did pretty well for herself when she picked a husband.

He looked at the baby Raine.

Now we just to make this one picks a good husband when she is grown.

Welcomes the slap on the back and the congrats...

"And thanks to you too, Papa-san. And I wouldn't worry too much about Raine's suitor, I'm sure that whoever she picks will be strong. He'll have to be since I'll be joinging in on the tortures." :twisted:

Millennium
08-26-2004, 10:36 AM
The Spirit gave up trying to get a beer.

Instead, he glided over to where Millenium stood talking to people

"Greetings." said the Spirit

"You are Millenium, are you not?.

I myself have only recently returned to this universe, and there are many faces here that I do not recognise.

Most just call me 'Spirit', but there are some that know me as 'The Grey Spectre'

I hear you are the new Lord of the First.

Congratulations. I have been wanting to meet you for some time."

:eh: "You've been wanting to meet me? For what reason?"

Mil reaches for his sword since this individual he doesn't know just walks up on him like this and doesn't even offer him a drink.

k dogg 777777
08-26-2004, 10:45 AM
Gives a head nod to K Dogg and tells him...

"What's up man? How you been? You know you haven't come around to see your nieces lately. They miss their uncle, you know."

oh really?

Shuya
08-26-2004, 10:49 AM
the Spirit couldn't help but laugh at Mil's slightly jumpy reaction. After all, being a ghost, there was no real way to hurt him, or for him to hurt anyone else.

"Worry not, Millenium. I do not wish to cause any trouble.

I wish to meet you because your reputation preceeds you. Also, it would be terribly rude for me not to introduce myself to the ruling classes, having just returned to this universe.

I hear you played a part in the war against the Negation? I myself fought against Charon in my own special way...... ;)

Tigers
08-26-2004, 10:54 AM
Alexis arrived in style, wearing a flattering white gown with gold trimming. Spotting CG#1, she quickly made her way to him.

I understand you want to throw a coup. You mentioned something about "The Atlantean being powerful enough to just take over things?"

Alexis's eyes sparkled playfully, as they temporarily flared a feral green before returning to their natural color.

You should quit chasing after the blondes great nephew, everyone know's the real fun lies with us brunnetts and redheads!

Alexis laughed playfully.

I see you've managed to remain a bachelor. Is this your life long ambition?

Jason Sanborn
08-26-2004, 12:02 PM
Thanks to the clone's out-of-continuity powers, Jas appeared in the party next to Quaxo.

Hello, my love. It has been too long.

Jas kissed her and held her close for a moment. After a moment, he pulled away.

Now, I must go congratulate my opponent on a good race.

Jas walked over to Millennium and smiled.

Congratulations, Millennium. You have won the election fairly, and you are clearly the favored one.

Jas extended his hand for to shake Mil's hand.

Minity
08-26-2004, 12:07 PM
Minity waves at all the new comers as she continues to drink then goes and give LM a kiss...

((nice sig Q!!!!))

danaepixie
08-26-2004, 12:49 PM
Danae and Pixie BOOMED into the party wearing identical strapless dresses, Pixie's a deep purple, Danae's a deep red. They bounded over to their father and gave him a huge sandwich hug.

Congrats Dad!!

k dogg 777777
08-26-2004, 01:25 PM
k dogg sat in front of the bartender

bloody mary please....

I love these parties. they get together and have fun....

plus the booze is free.

Mattson
08-26-2004, 05:06 PM
(Paladin Alexander Anderson from Hellsing)

Scowls at the clone's sig line then nods to Lestat.

Ah, fashionablly late, eh Mil?

Returns Minity's kiss

Hello, luv. You know these guys will be jealous of me for ages now?

Qwaring's clone#1
08-26-2004, 07:09 PM
"Greetings."
**The clone approaches his grandson, puts his hand on Mil's shoulder and like any proud grandfather he tries to express the joy he feels at this glorious moment.**

Ghrbrnt hrnenenmph fthwrb brby frnem ckxckq th dretwoo. Nthghr gh pfrmnm kpplinkinmnh. :bigsmile:

k dogg arrived late again. he stood alone, near the exit. so if someone notices him, he could jump outside and hide.

**The clone tries to tell K Dogg that he's standing by the fire exit and opening the door will activate the sprinkler systems inside of the palace.**

Kdthrbl, bbrnknmbpp! Rwenbmehrm! Whtk rovbl schz totyuiopkuh sdfuih kjihew iosf oijiojef. :bigsmile:

Alexis arrived in style, wearing a flattering white gown with gold trimming. Spotting CG#1, she quickly made her way to him.

I understand you want to throw a coup. You mentioned something about "The Atlantean being powerful enough to just take over things?"
**The oddness of this stranger is enough to jar the clone out of his post-flashing confusion.**

Wha? :blink:
I never said that. :huh:
Are you sure you aren't confusing me with the less handsome Qwaring? :rolleyes:
Well, I'm not Qwaring. That guy doesn't usually come to these sorts of parties. I guess he doesn't want to compete with me, because he can't. :cool1:

Alexis's eyes sparkled playfully, as they temporarily flared a feral green before returning to their natural color.

You should quit chasing after the blondes great nephew, everyone know's the real fun lies with us brunnetts and redheads!

So you're saying I should glue a wig onto Minity? :shifty:
Wait, did you just say nephew? As in we're related? :surprised:
Aw, man. Every time I meet a nice girl we're either related or she's the bride of Anubis who's destined to be killed the moment I look away. :cry:

Alexis laughed playfully.

I see you've managed to remain a bachelor. Is this your life long ambition?
Nope, my life long ambition is to use my flashback power to flash back to a certain flashing, if you know what I mean. :smirk:
And I'm only a bachelor because the law says you have to tell the woman about the marriage. Lousy laws. :mad2:

((nice sig Q!!!!))
((Thanks. Oddly enough that's the first time I've put #1 fan of anything into one of my signatures. :whaat: ))

Quaxo9
08-26-2004, 07:15 PM
::Quaxo grinned as her husband entered and returned his kiss and embrace whole-heartedly. When he went to congratulate Millenium, she hopped off the bar and joined him. Standing just behind Jas, she smiled at both Mil and HA.::

I know I said it at the ceremony, but again, congratulations Millenium. *to Honor's Angel* You must be proud. :D

::Catching Danae's eye, she slid off behind Jas to go talk to her.::

Hey, I haven't seen you in awhile! :D How have you been? And where is that cute blue-haired guy that was hanging out with you for so long. Did your dad finally get him? :ermm: ;)

Tigers
08-26-2004, 07:27 PM
Alexis laughed again at CQ's response.

Actually, we're not really related. I'm Atlantean, not a First. But we are related by heart, not blood! :wink:

Alexis leaned forward and then whispered.

Long story, and I don't want to bore you. This is a party we're suppose to have fun!

Qwaring's clone#1
08-26-2004, 07:48 PM
Alexis laughed again at CQ's response.

Actually, we're not really related. I'm Atlantean, not a First.
I don't get it. :huh:

But we are related by heart, not blood! :wink:
What about in lungs? Or in the eyes? Are we related by hair? :blink:

Alexis leaned forward and then whispered.

Long story, and I don't want to bore you. This is a party we're suppose to have fun!
Is this your first time at one of Mil's parties? Yeah, it starts out with having fun, but eventually comes the terror, insanity and lastly just plain trying to survive. :shocked:
Plus there's lots of good drinkin'. :thumbup:

Tigers
08-26-2004, 08:02 PM
Alexis continued to whisper in QC's ear.

That's okay. You don't have to understand, it's more fun when we make it up as we go along! ;)

Alexis looked around the room. Pulling back away from CG, she asked.

Where's your running mate? The tall blonde with no personality.

Shrugging, Alexis added.

So tell me how Mill's parties go. I need a professional whose survived these parties before. ;)

danaepixie
08-26-2004, 11:19 PM
Danae smiled back at Quaxo. Good to see you too! I feel like I have been so disconnected from everyone, just floating between parties. ;)

As for Aliexster, I'm not sure where he is! I haven't seen him in awhile. I know Pixie is still hanging around with Kalor- you will have to attend those tests. . . . maybe help out? :twisted:

How have you been? I see you are still with Jas..... :whistling:

Qwaring's clone#1
08-27-2004, 05:27 AM
Alexis continued to whisper in QC's ear.

That's okay. You don't have to understand, it's more fun when we make it up as we go along! ;)
Oh, you mean like flying space ships. :smile:

Alexis looked around the room. Pulling back away from CG, she asked.

Where's your running mate? The tall blonde with no personality.
I'm not sure. I lost track of my campaign people during the debate. Maybe VH1 will do a "Where are they now" special on her or something. :thinking:

Shrugging, Alexis added.

So tell me how Mill's parties go. I need a professional whose survived these parties before. ;)
I'm not a professional. since no one is paying me to stand here and drink, but I have been to a few of these things. Mostly we have fun by terrorizing some guy named Kalor. So be sure to set his shoes on fire if you see him. :thumbup:
And usually Babypowder shows up. He sells gardening supplies. He's always talking about hoe's, so he must specialize in them. :scratch:
And you should try to drink a lot. It helps to make all of this make sense. Trust me. :cool1:
Also be sure to get flashed by Minity. It's the greatest experience every! :excited:
Uhm, other than that I don't remember much about the other parties, except I usually wake up in the oddest places the next morning. :whaat:

Millennium
08-27-2004, 06:10 AM
the Spirit couldn't help but laugh at Mil's slightly jumpy reaction. After all, being a ghost, there was no real way to hurt him, or for him to hurt anyone else.

"Worry not, Millenium. I do not wish to cause any trouble.

I wish to meet you because your reputation preceeds you. Also, it would be terribly rude for me not to introduce myself to the ruling classes, having just returned to this universe.

I hear you played a part in the war against the Negation? I myself fought against Charon in my own special way...... ;)

"Oh. Well, since that's the case, nice to meet you. For future reference though, don't appear on me like that all of a sudden. I get froggy real easy. And yes, I did play a small part in the War. It's actually on my agenda to ensure that never happens again. You will have to let me know how that fight went with Charon..."

Congratulations, Millennium. You have won the election fairly, and you are clearly the favored one.

He grips Jas' hand to shake it and smiles to him...

"And thank you for the lively race. It was invigorating. In fact, there may be somethings we need to talk about concerning some of your ideals. They can be of use in Elysia's new age."

Danae and Pixie BOOMED into the party wearing identical strapless dresses, Pixie's a deep purple, Danae's a deep red. They bounded over to their father and gave him a huge sandwich hug.

Congrats Dad!!

As he is lovingly assaulted by his daughters, his grin broadens thanks to their congrats...

"Hey you two! Where've you been? I trust my wallets are well spent since I see you both have on new dresses."

Ah, fashionablly late, eh Mil?

"You know me. It is a waste of an entrance if it isn't done with style."

Although Mil did seem to pick up the eye contact that LM had with Lestat and wondered what they were thinking.

**The clone approaches his grandson, puts his hand on Mil's shoulder and like any proud grandfather he tries to express the joy he feels at this glorious moment.**

Ghrbrnt hrnenenmph fthwrb brby frnem ckxckq th dretwoo. Nthghr gh pfrmnm kpplinkinmnh.

Completely and utterly dumbstruck by what QC1 said Mil just shakes his head in amusement and calmly says...

:lol: "Yep. Gramps will NEVER change."

I know I said it at the ceremony, but again, congratulations Millenium.

"And thanks again, Quaxo. That husband of yours gave me a serious run for my money."

But then he heard Danae say something like this...

As for Aliexster, I'm not sure where he is! I haven't seen him in awhile.

:) "Dear daughter, it is well that you should hear it from me. He was scrumptious but gave me awful gas. I always thought he was full of hot air."

I know Pixie is still hanging around with Kalor.

"Sounds like chicken is next on my menu." :evil:

Shuya
08-27-2004, 07:15 AM
"Ah yes, I apologise for startling you."

the Spirit's attention was suddenly drawn to George Cloney's strange hi-jinks

"Um....who is that bizarre orange individual?"

Vampyre Lestat
08-27-2004, 08:51 AM

Although Mil did seem to pick up the eye contact that LM had with Lestat and wondered what they were thinking.

Lestat gave Mil a subltle applause. "Now that is a Leader I can respect. One who realizes that substance is nothing without style."

He paused for effect.

"And you my friend, have both."

Jason Sanborn
08-27-2004, 09:15 AM

He grips Jas' hand to shake it and smiles to him...

"And thank you for the lively race. It was invigorating. In fact, there may be somethings we need to talk about concerning some of your ideals. They can be of use in Elysia's new age."
I look forward to speaking with you after the festivities are over, then.

Jas smiled and looked at Quaxo and Danae.

It is good to see you again as well, Danae.

Jason Sanborn
08-27-2004, 09:17 AM
((Since I'm not a First, I didn't think to come to a party celebrating the new ruler of the First. Although if I were invited by a certain beautiful woman, I might be persuaded to join the festivities. ;)))

Vampyre Lestat
08-27-2004, 09:34 AM
((Since I'm not a First, I didn't think to come to a party celebrating the new ruler of the First. Although if I were invited by a certain beautiful woman, I might be persuaded to join the festivities. ;)))

((You can be the sacrifice for the new Vampyric leader. Join us))

Optimus Prime
08-27-2004, 11:41 AM
Welcomes the slap on the back and the congrats...

"And thanks to you too, Papa-san. And I wouldn't worry too much about Raine's suitor, I'm sure that whoever she picks will be strong. He'll have to be since I'll be joinging in on the tortures." :twisted:

Optimus Prime

You're welcome and you will be welcome addition to the next tortures. I'm sure we taught you well and her suitor may not survive. ;)

Sojourn
08-27-2004, 11:42 AM
Mil turns to his in-laws and says...

"Thanx. It is my hope to bring a new age for Elysia. And for that to happen, I will may need to call on your support in the future. A council seat, perhaps? Will you help me in this endeavor?"

Sojourn Fan

You're welcome and when you need our help, just ask.

Millennium
08-27-2004, 11:45 AM
[quote="Kalor Sakyr":33vqk9ze]((Since I'm not a First, I didn't think to come to a party celebrating the new ruler of the First. Although if I were invited by a certain beautiful woman, I might be persuaded to join the festivities. ;)))

((You can be the sacrifice for the new Vampyric leader. Join us))[/quote:33vqk9ze]

((I sent him an invite to be the main course. He never RSVP'd. How rude. :evil: ))

Honor's Angel
08-27-2004, 11:50 AM
::Honor's Angel said her hellos to her parents and baby sister. She was by Mil's side and very proud of him.::

Jason Sanborn
08-27-2004, 11:55 AM
[quote="Kalor Sakyr":328r4118]((Since I'm not a First, I didn't think to come to a party celebrating the new ruler of the First. Although if I were invited by a certain beautiful woman, I might be persuaded to join the festivities. ;)))

((I sent him an invite to be the main course. He never RSVP'd. How rude. :evil: ))[/quote:328r4118]
((I wouldn't call a death threat an invitation. Besides, I think I'll pass at being a sacrifice or the main course. Neither sound very appealing to me.))

Millennium
08-27-2004, 11:56 AM

Lestat gave Mil a subltle applause. "Now that is a Leader I can respect. One who realizes that substance is nothing without style."

He paused for effect.

"And you my friend, have both."

Mil raised his glass to Lestat and nodded to him as a sign of acknowledgement and thanks. And to his in-laws, he comments...

"Then I look forward to sharing in the family custom when it comes. And thank you for the support. I shall call on you both soon enough then. But for now..."

Mil sidestepped all the drinks from the bar into a concoction that will make whoever drinks it SUPERdrunk from the first sip.

"...let the party begin." 8)

Millennium
08-27-2004, 12:00 PM
[quote="The Vampyre Lestat":onxrd18w][quote="Kalor Sakyr":onxrd18w]((Since I'm not a First, I didn't think to come to a party celebrating the new ruler of the First. Although if I were invited by a certain beautiful woman, I might be persuaded to join the festivities. ;)))

((I sent him an invite to be the main course. He never RSVP'd. How rude. :evil: ))[/quote:onxrd18w]
((I wouldn't call a death threat an invitation. Besides, I think I'll pass at being a sacrifice or the main course. Neither sound very appealing to me.))[/quote:onxrd18w]

((http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/rolleyes.gifYou must not have read all of the invitation then. In it, it clearly states that you would have been decorated with parsley and asparagus tips. It sounds very appealing to me.))

Jason Sanborn
08-27-2004, 12:07 PM
[quote="The Vampyre Lestat":1ujyousn][quote="Kalor Sakyr":1ujyousn]((Since I'm not a First, I didn't think to come to a party celebrating the new ruler of the First. Although if I were invited by a certain beautiful woman, I might be persuaded to join the festivities. ;)))

((I sent him an invite to be the main course. He never RSVP'd. How rude. :evil: ))
((I wouldn't call a death threat an invitation. Besides, I think I'll pass at being a sacrifice or the main course. Neither sound very appealing to me.))[/quote:1ujyousn]

((http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/rolleyes.gifYou must not have read all of the invitation then. In it, it clearly states that you would have been decorated with parsley and asparagus tips. It sounds very appealing to me.))[/quote:1ujyousn]
((If it sounds appealing to you, why don't YOU become the main course, and be decorated with parsley and asparagus tips. Oh, and to make it even more decorative, why not add garlic cloves to the decorations as well. :roll:))

Millennium
08-27-2004, 12:12 PM
((I can't be the main course. I'm the honored guest. And a hungry guest at that. Come to the party, Kalor. I haven't tasted your flavor yet. 8) ))

Honor's Angel
08-27-2004, 12:13 PM
Let's not worry about politics today, let's just have fun and party. ;)

Millennium
08-27-2004, 12:23 PM
He felt the nudge HA was giving him and smiled...

"You're right as ever, m'lady. Come, let us dance the night away."

Honor's Angel
08-27-2004, 12:34 PM
I would love to dance.

::Angel told Mil and gave him a kiss and went into his arms.::

danaepixie
08-27-2004, 12:54 PM
Danae smiled sweetly at her father. Yes, these dresses have been added to your credit card bill- but aren't they worth it? She did a twirl, her magical double sided tape keeping the dress from falling into indecent exposure. :whistling:

Upon hearing her father's comments on Aliexster's taste she tried to put a frown on her face, but couldn't stop from smiling. Instead she rolled her eyes and fake-sighed. Oh Dad, were you eating my boyfriends again? I told you not to do that anymore! :realmad:

She smiled over at Jas. It is good to see you too. ;)

Pixie
08-27-2004, 12:58 PM
Pixie laughed watching her sister and father banter, but then she began to wonder. Where are Kalor and Aliexster? They should be at this party!

Especially Kalor.... :whistling:

Did I say that out loud?! ;)

k dogg 777777
08-27-2004, 01:39 PM
*sees angel, k dogg's already drunk from all the booze*

Hey angel! yea, you tuts! drink on me! hey mil! yeah, you big guy! drink on me!

Barkeep: the booze is free sir.

k dogg: yeah, exactly why it's on me!

Millennium
08-27-2004, 01:43 PM
Oh Dad, were you eating my boyfriends again? I told you not to do that anymore!

Mil pulled out a toothpick and played like he was picking his teeth...

:eh: "Is that what you said? I thought you said not to BEAT your boyfriends anymore."

Where are Kalor and Aliexster? They should be at this party!

"As I told your sister, one turned down my invite. One brash enough to do that isn't worth your attention. You're better off without him. The other, well.....

:shock: BURP!

:) ....Aaaaaahhh. Besides, you don't need them boys. I have your life plotted out for you in the convent. What splendid Nuns the two will make."

kulit
08-27-2004, 02:24 PM
:: Little Kulit, late as usual runs around looking for Mil while avoiding being squished by the grown-ups. ::

Hiya, Mil! Congrats! :woot:

k dogg 777777
08-27-2004, 02:26 PM
*sees kulit* hey you! yeah you woman! get over here! booze on me!!

Barkeep: Sir! I told you the booze is free!

K dogg: I know you are. you doll you...

Minity
08-27-2004, 03:25 PM
its free...? :eh: :shock: :twisted:

give me...MORE....MORE...MORE!!!

k dogg 777777
08-27-2004, 03:36 PM
there ya go! at least this lady is taking the beer I buy for them...

Barkeep: UGHH!!!

Adam Hiedraa
08-27-2004, 04:16 PM
Danae smiled sweetly at her father. Yes, these dresses have been added to your credit card bill- but aren't they worth it?
I think it's worth every Elysian credit that you spent.

**Adam Hiedraa commented with a wink to Danae after teleporting to the party. The Secundae captain wears his usual silver and black uniform. His silver cape and long golden hair flows on a nonexistant breeze as he approaches Danae and Millennium. Adam speaks to the new leader of Elysia.**

Congratulations on your victory. If the history books in my era are even remotely accurate Elysia is in for some interesting times.

Quaxo9
08-27-2004, 08:47 PM
Danae smiled back at Quaxo. Good to see you too! I feel like I have been so disconnected from everyone, just floating between parties. ;)

As for Aliexster, I'm not sure where he is! I haven't seen him in awhile. I know Pixie is still hanging around with Kalor- you will have to attend those tests. . . . maybe help out? :twisted:

How have you been? I see you are still with Jas..... :whistling:

Well, you should come visit us at Tebryna sometime when we've finished building the house. I'll need some help decorating! ;) As for the tests - I'd be honoured to join in the fun - I mean festivities - I mean "evaluations". :twisted: I've been good, was kidnapped and held prisoner in a cavern for awhile, had a kid - same old, same old - it's all good. ;)

*listening to Mil comment on the girl's "boyfriends".*

Danae - a nun? :blink: :rofl: ahem. sorry :redface:

Mattson
08-28-2004, 01:10 AM
This can only end badly.

Opens a comm-teleportal

Research devision, I may have several test subjects for First class hang-overs for you shortly. Make sure the ones that cause comedic side-effects are not used without my authorization.

Closes it

If even one of those works, I can refill the Quadrant's coffers.

danaepixie
08-28-2004, 04:07 PM
Danae waved and a dark red cosmo appeared in her hand. She smiled and commented: I only like drinks that match my dress.

She took a sip and immediatly choked when she heard her father's comment. I agree with Quaxo! Me, a nun?! HA!

You wouldn't lock your beautiful daughter in a dark, scary, cold convent, would you? :cry:

Hearing Quaxo's comment, she turned back to her. We will definitly have to get together! I would love to help decorate, and I want to hear more about your wedding, and baby, and husband.... :whistling:

And I have PLANS for my sister's tortures. You will definitly have to help. :twisted:

She was distracted by Adam's entrance. Giving Quaxo an apologetic smile and a 'I haven't seen him in awhile, forgive me, she wandered over closer to her father and gave Adam a wave and a wink.

Hey there. ;)

:innocent:

BigGator5
08-28-2004, 04:59 PM
*Thanks to the clone's out-of-continuity powers, Gator is also able to come to the party. He has just watch the results come across the wires and was already ploting...*

Hey Millennium, congrats are in order!

*Shakes Millennium right hand violently with both of his hands. Not wanting to miss a beat, Gator flags down a waiter and grabs two drinks. He hands one to Mil and has the new leader walk with him.*

Now I'm already on Elysia, trying to get it under my thumb- I mean, rebuild it. I have few ideas to run by you...

Millennium
08-28-2004, 05:20 PM
Waves at Kulit and thanks her for the congrats. Then he was congratulated by Adam to which Mil responds with a raised eyebrow...

"Thank you. So I'm in the history books, huh? What did history say I did to you after I saw you wink at my daughter?"

And after Quaxo and Danae laugh themselves silly at the expense of Mil's serious intentions, he answers this...

You wouldn't lock your beautiful daughter in a dark, scary, cold convent, would you?

...with this...

"Yes. Your innocence is to be protected at all costs. Resistance is futile. You'll thank me for it later." :D

:eh: And then Gator came in and told him about having something under his thumb.

"Ideas? Hmm. I would like to talk politics with you now but my wife has kindly asked me not to tonight. In fact, I owe her a dance. Will you excuse me? We shall talk later..."

As he ushers his wife to the floor for a lively tango.

Quaxo9
08-28-2004, 05:22 PM
::Quaxo grinned at Danae when someone she knew showed up. She wasn't put out at all as she understood completely. ;)::

Don't worry about it, I'll catch up with you later. And don't worry, details will be the focus of the evening.

::Pulling back a little from Mil and the people crowding around him to give him congratulations and to fawn over him in hopes of gaining a council seat. She scanned the crowd looking for a familiar face and spotted Tigers talking to Cloney. She started weaving her way over there and raised a glass to her uncle and to her sister-in-law.::

Hello there! What are you two scheming up? ;)

BigGator5
08-28-2004, 05:49 PM
http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newthumbup2.gif

No problem! We'll talk later!

*Downing the drink in one gulp, Gator realize that these drinks are really weak. Deciding that this party needs something, Gator makes all the drinks in the place a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.*

'There, this should losen this party a bit...'

((Note: The effect of drinking a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster is like having your brians smashed out by a slice of lemon wrapped around a large gold brick.))

Adam Hiedraa
08-28-2004, 05:50 PM
Waves at Kulit and thanks her for the congrats. Then he was congratulated by Adam to which Mil responds with a raised eyebrow...

"Thank you. So I'm in the history books, huh? What did history say I did to you after I saw you wink at my daughter?"
**Adam confidently replies.**

According to the Cloneian texts you gave me a thumbs up and set Aliexster on fire. Although the rest of the chapter does get a little confusing as it is mostly about some sort of flashing incedent.

**The blonde Secundae's attention is immediately recaptured by Danae.**

She was distracted by Adam's entrance. Giving Quaxo an apologetic smile and a 'I haven't seen him in awhile, forgive me, she wandered over closer to her father and gave Adam a wave and a wink.

Hey there. ;)

:innocent:
**Adam grins as he approaches the goddess.**

Hello. I'd ask you to dance but I was planning on giving your father a night off from dealing with suitors, since this party is in his honor and all.

Qwaring's clone#1
08-28-2004, 06:00 PM
**Before replying to Quaxo the clone mixes a glass of Mill's special drink and the drink that Gator created together. This mixture creates a thermonuclear reaction that is so powerful that the concoction collapses in upon itself and falls into another reality all together. The clone looks up from his now drinkless hand and speaks to Quaxo.**

I was just planning on getting another drink. Maybe one that won't cerplode. :ermm:
Hey, how's that slimey baby of yours? I trust he's remaining moist and stuff. :grin:

BigGator5
08-28-2004, 06:01 PM
**Before replying to Quaxo the clone mixes a glass of Mill's special drink and the drink that Gator created together. This mixture creates a thermonuclear reaction that is so powerful that the concoction collapses in upon itself and falls into another reality all together. The clone looks up from his now drinkless hand and speaks to Quaxo.**

I was just planning on getting another drink. Maybe one that won't cerplode. :ermm:

((http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newrofl.gif))

Quaxo9
08-28-2004, 06:08 PM
((The "moist and stuff" was what got me ;) :lol:))

::Quaxo just grinned and shook her head at Uncle Cloney's attempts at making a new drink.::

Perhaps you should let the bartender mix the drinks. :ermm:
And my son is just fine, thanks - he's not slimy anymore, just to let you know. I named him Iolair. Thanks again for your help Uncle Cloney.

Qwaring's clone#1
08-28-2004, 06:19 PM
He lost his slime already? Boy, they grow up fast don't they. :cry:
Hmmm, "I-a-liar", that's such a nice name. What does it mean? :smile:
And you're welcome for whatever it is that I did for you. I'm sure I did great at whatever it was. :cool1:

Quaxo9
08-28-2004, 06:27 PM
They do grow up too fast. I don't want to see what happens to the house when he starts flying. :roll: "Iolair" actually means "hawk" - a creature I've always associated with freedom. The name seemed fitting. :grin:

And of course you did a great job, as always. ;)

Qwaring's clone#1
08-28-2004, 07:19 PM
Flying? wow. :bigsmile:
Yep, kids can be destructive. My little Jack tends to use his touch of death on the babysitters. I guess he doesn't understand how expensive it is to bring these people back to life. :whaat:
I named my little baby Jack L. Face because that fit him too. :grin:

BigGator5
08-28-2004, 07:29 PM
*After his thired Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, Gator is quite smashed.*

Hey QC#1! Is there anyway you can get Metallica over here to start jamming?

Quaxo9
08-28-2004, 07:29 PM
Touch of death? :ermm: Yeah, that could become a problem. Don't get much company, do he? :ermm:

*takes sip of her drink, hoping it will somehow calm the oddity of this latest revelation*

Y'know - I don't think I've ever met your son...and frankly, I'm not too sure I want him playing with Iolair until he has that death thing looked after. :scared:

Gamma
08-28-2004, 07:49 PM
And my son is just fine, thanks - he's not slimy anymore, just to let you know. I named him Iolair.

THEY MUST HAVE A REAL SHORTAGE OF CONSONANTS ON YOUR PLANET.

Qwaring's clone#1
08-28-2004, 08:40 PM
*After his thired Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, Gator is quite smashed.*

Hey QC#1! Is there anyway you can get Metallica over here to start jamming?
I think I have them in one of the broom closets on the fourth floor. :scratch:

Touch of death? :ermm: Yeah, that could become a problem. Don't get much company, do he? :ermm:
He doesn't get too many visitors since he's in hiding. I had to put him there so that the Negation didn't hurt him when they were taking over Planet M or trying to kill me. Poor lil' Jack. :cry:

*takes sip of her drink, hoping it will somehow calm the oddity of this latest revelation*

Y'know - I don't think I've ever met your son...and frankly, I'm not too sure I want him playing with Iolair until he has that death thing looked after. :scared:
Oh, I think you'd like Jack. He's great. :grin:

**The clone pulls out his wallet and opens it up so he can show Quaxo the hundreds of pictures of his jackel headed infant son, formerly known as Anubis.**

Isn't he a cutey. ;D
I think he has his mothers eyes, which is why I'm looking for any woman with that gleam in their eyes when they disintegrate something with their touch. :thumbup:
You know, I hadn't thought of having Jack and Ioliar play together. Ooh, I think they could be great freinds. :woot:

danaepixie
08-29-2004, 01:36 AM
Ignoring her father's comments about the nunnery, Danae took a second sip of her cosmo, this time without coughing. She smiled at Adam.

Somehow I don't think my father hates you as much as mine and Pixie's other suitors. . .

You haven't gone out of your way to torment him... :wub:

I agree, though. We should give him SOME peace at his big party. It's a long night. :innocent:

She winked at Adam. How about a drink?

Didn't my own father decide to make the drinks at this party EXTRA strong?

:twisted:

Millennium
08-29-2004, 06:49 AM
As he was enjoying the dance with his wife, something devilish entered into his mind. He drew himself close to her ear and simply spoke to her....

:twisted: "Time we made this party a bit more interesting, m'lady."

In his hand, he summoned a small sphere of chaos energy he stole from XTC not so long after his transformation. Ablaze with black and purple, Mil relinquished it in the air at random...

((This chaos sphere is a continuous spell that can bounce from person to person causing unpredictable effects in who it touches. Such as...))

AMP
08-29-2004, 07:00 AM
Baby Powder

"Pimpin' ain't easy" starts blasting through the speakers which introduces Cat Daddy #1 himself back into a party and the presence of the First. As with everytime he makes his ways to one of these events, he is trailed by a trailerload of scantily clad women of the volumptuous flavor. He raises his cane and begins by saying...

"Bow Down everyone cause Ba...*"

:shock: CRASH! :shock:

The spell that Mil sent out hit him at full force and blasted him back several feet into a wall knocking the wind out of him. When he finally comes to, he sees Lord Mattson in the distance and immediately sees red. His blood boiling uncontrollably, he launches himself at LM in a fit of rage. As he is running towards him, the spell shoots off to infect someone else...

Jason Sanborn
08-29-2004, 03:21 PM
Jas saw the arrival of Baby Powder and narrowed his eyes. He remembered the last time that the man had arrived, and he was not pleased with the results. Jas turned to Quaxo.

The party is going to be taking a turn for the worse here. If trouble wasn't here already, it had arrived in droves now. I think it is time for us to make our exit.

Lairston
08-29-2004, 03:23 PM
Suddenly Banter appears in black smoke behind Jas.

And why is that son in law?

He puts his arm around Jas.

We can always deal with a little trouble. :twisted:

Jason Sanborn
08-29-2004, 03:35 PM
Jas looked at Baron Banter.

Oh, I know I can deal with a little problems. But this is one problem I would rather not allow to happen. There comes a time when it becomes prudent to leave an area instead of waiting to get stung.

Vampyre Lestat
08-29-2004, 03:35 PM
Lestat smiles as Baby Powder begins to turn the party into an interesting debacle. However, much to his chagrin and delight the chaotic energy hits him. Lestat kneels briefly and lifts his cane and slams it onto the ground forcing a bolt of lightening to hit him transforming him into a red cape & Norse helm wearing superhero. The cane has now taken the shape of a black war hammer however the intrinsic skull is still clearly apparent.

"Who do I vanquish first." The Norse Vampyre says before tossing his hammer into the crowd.

Lairston
08-29-2004, 03:42 PM
You're not alone here Jas. You're part of the family now. There's never a reason for you to leave an area. Because you won't get stung.

He winks at Jas.

Unless of course you anger the wrong person. Then all bets are off. You know which person that is right? ;)

Lairston
08-29-2004, 03:43 PM
Lestat smiles as Baby Powder begins to turn the party into an interesting debacle. However, much to his chagrin and delight the chaotic energy hits him. Lestat kneels briefly and lifts his cane and slams it onto the ground forcing a bolt of lightening to hit him transforming him into a red cape & Norse helm wearing superhero. The cane has now taken the shape of a black war hammer however the intrinsic skull is still clearly apparent.

"Who do I vanquish first." The Norse Vampyre says before tossing his hammer into the crowd.

Then again I could be wrong :eh:

Qwaring's clone#1
08-29-2004, 03:45 PM
I think it is time for us to make our exit.
**Upon hearing this the clone reaches "off panel" and retrieves the fabled pair of Altwaal's handcuffs. He slaps one end onto Jas's wrist and the other onto his own wrist.**

Ha! Now you have to- :woot:

**The clone slips on a spilled drink and almost falls down. During his breif stumble he accidentally ducks under the thrown war hammer. Once he regains his footing QC#1 stands up straight and continues speaking to Jas, completely unaware of his narrow escape from death or at least a serious head trauma.**

Now you have to stay here and have fun! :woot:
So, nyaaaa! :razz:

Millennium
08-29-2004, 03:46 PM
:shock: "Holy Mjolnir, Batman!"

Said Mil as he saw the chaos sphere turn TVL into The Odinson Lestat. He looked over at the bar with great cheer and said...

:D "Is there any popcorn back there? This is about to get good."

Jason Sanborn
08-29-2004, 04:00 PM
The moment that the clone slipped and told him he had to stay was the same moment that the ball of chaos energy struck Jas. Jas screamed out in temporary pain as his body seemed to shift and mutate. His hair began to grow more white, and his light clothing became darker. The crystal around his neck began to glow with a red light.

Lairston
08-29-2004, 04:02 PM
Banter looks at Jas and frowns.

Oh boy... I should have stayed home in bed. :?

Jason Sanborn
08-29-2004, 04:02 PM
A moment later, where Jas once stood, was Saja. Her eyes glowed with a Sinister Red glow.

All the First in one location. This should prove to be interesting.

She looked at Baron Banter who was standing next to her.

I'll start with you!

Saja's eyes turned green as she used the power of the Emerald Flame and blasted BB with a large blast of green flames.

Jason Sanborn
08-29-2004, 04:04 PM
((BTW: This was a result of the chaos sphere. This is not planned as a normal thing for Jas when he returns, in case you were wondering. :whaat: ))

Lairston
08-29-2004, 04:05 PM
Saja's sudden appearance was not expected and he was unprepared so the blast struck him head on and his entire body turned into a green flame. Before Banter could react, there was nothing left but some ash where he stood.

Qwaring's clone#1
08-29-2004, 04:08 PM
**When Saja raises her hands to fire an energy blast at Banter she pulls on the handcuffs of Altwaal that binds her to the clone. This pulls on QC#1's arm and since he's still in shock over the transformation the clone stumbles and falls into the white haired woman. Soon the clone recovers enough from his suprise to yell out.**

Jas is a woman!? :newshock:

Jason Sanborn
08-29-2004, 04:08 PM
((Huh? Now that was unexpected. :shock: ))

((Edit: Banter's turning to ash, that is. :shock: ))

Jason Sanborn
08-29-2004, 04:12 PM
Saja glares at the clone.

How dare you handcuff me to you?

Saja uses the power of the Emerald Flame to create a giant pair of bolt cutters in an attempt to break the handcuffs. The backlash of energy that cuased knocked her backwards, taking the clone with her. When he landed on top of her, she pushed him off in anger.

Get off of me you stinking clone! You shall die for this!

Lairston
08-29-2004, 04:20 PM
((Huh? Now that was unexpected. :shock: ))

((Edit: Banter's turning to ash, that is. :shock: ))
((An Out of Continuity thread can lead to such surprises. :twisted: ))

Millennium
08-29-2004, 05:38 PM
"Hmmm. Let's see now. Chaos and confusion? Check. Gramps drinking? Check. Baby Powder here? Check! Yep, it's official. This is DEFINITELY a Mil Party. Well, let's get things cracklating..."

He jumps in the way of the chaos sphere which phases right through him and on to another target. But not before he gets tranformed into a certain tanned hero from Eternia. With sword in hand and Battlecat next to him, He-Man raises his sword to the heavens and proclaims....

"BY THE POWER OF GRAYSK...THWACK!!! " :shock:

Just before Thor's hammer coldcocts him from behind as it was returning to it's master.

Tigers
08-29-2004, 06:00 PM
::Quaxo grinned at Danae when someone she knew showed up. She wasn't put out at all as she understood completely. ;)::

Don't worry about it, I'll catch up with you later. And don't worry, details will be the focus of the evening.

::Pulling back a little from Mil and the people crowding around him to give him congratulations and to fawn over him in hopes of gaining a council seat. She scanned the crowd looking for a familiar face and spotted Tigers talking to Cloney. She started weaving her way over there and raised a glass to her uncle and to her sister-in-law.::

Hello there! What are you two scheming up? ;)

Laughing at Quaxo's question, Alexis gave her a wink in reply.

Oh, nothing much, just your normal coup! Glad to see we at least can talk to each other out of continuity. I'll be glad when we can all get together again.

Quaxo9
08-29-2004, 06:08 PM
::Quaxo was glad to see Tigers again, and was about to reply when Baby Powder entered the room.::

*to Jas* Yes, I do indeed think we should leave. :evil:

::However, when BabyPowder was blasted through a wall, her look of despise switched to one of wicked amusement.::

On second thought, maybe we should stay. :twisted:

::When the clone handcuffed Jas to himself, she laughed, but then immediately shrank back in horror as Saja emerged. About to spring to her father's rescue - and Saja's overdue death - Quaxo was suddenly hit with a chaos bubble. She gasped and her eyes bugged out for a second. Then she stood there.::

What was that? :ermm:

::In a flash, she started turning into every animal and form imaginable at incredible speed ending with a form that looked very much like a female George Cloney down to the sunglasses and tacky shirt. With a winning smile, she gave her uncle a thumbs up as he sat atop Saja.::

WooHOO Unc! She's a looker too! :thumbup: Hey barkeep - get those crazy kids over there a drink on me. :cool1:

Lairston
08-29-2004, 06:15 PM
((oh no.)

Tigers
08-29-2004, 06:19 PM
Alexis burst out in laughter, they should have these kind of parties more often.

BRAVO! QC#1! Well done!

Millennium
08-29-2004, 06:21 PM
((oh hell! :lol: Now there's a female version? :lol: ))

Lairston
08-29-2004, 06:24 PM
((I blame your leadership for this))

Tigers
08-29-2004, 06:30 PM
(( Now gentlemen, don't make the Atlantean step in! I might just have to get TVL involved and throw a coup if you two don't behave! :twisted: ;) ))

Millennium
08-29-2004, 06:32 PM
((TVL is having too much fun as it is. But since you're a pile of ash now, Uncle BB... :twisted: ))

He-Man wakes up just in time to see the chaos bubble coming back his way. Quickly grabbing a mirror off the wall, he directs the bubble to hit the pile of ash formerly known as Banter which promptly revives him back into the form of Pee Wee Herman.

Lairston
08-29-2004, 06:32 PM
((A coup sounds like fun :twisted: ))

Millennium
08-29-2004, 06:34 PM
((A coup sounds like fun :twisted: ))

((Oh, controls have already been put in place for such an occurance to run into some serious hardship. :twisted: So you are welcome to try.))

Lairston
08-29-2004, 06:37 PM
((Yeah yeah yeah sure :P))

Pee Wee stars laughing in that annoying laugh and running around the room flashing himself

Millennium
08-29-2004, 06:40 PM
(( 8) ))

"After observing Pee Wee flashing himself, He-Man just shrugs and says...

"He sure lives up to his name, doesn't he?" :lol:

BigGator5
08-29-2004, 06:42 PM
**When Saja raises her hands to fire an energy blast at Banter she pulls on the handcuffs of Altwaal that binds her to the clone. This pulls on QC#1's arm and since he's still in shock over the transformation the clone stumbles and falls into the white haired woman. Soon the clone recovers enough from his suprise to yell out.**

Jas is a woman!? :newshock:

*Gator is drinking one of his drinks when hears the Clone said this and he starts to laugh. Having a full mouth of the drink, he will have to expell this somewhere. Unluckly for him, he does this on The Odinson Lestat...*

http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newshock2.gif

Umm Lestat, have I said how good you look-

*Gator was sent back a couple of feet before he could finish. On his way down, he was hit by Mil's chaos sphere. When he stood up, Gator had turn into a knock out female red-head, with great boobs...

Looking at his new, great endowment, he/she could only say one word...*

http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/neweek2.gif

- today?

Millennium
08-29-2004, 06:45 PM
After seeing Gator turned into a hot redhead, He-Man wondered outloud...

"She just can't stay dead, huh? The nerve of some mutants." :roll:

...before hollering to QC1...

"Hey Gramps, Jean Grey just showed up looking for you! There she is!"

Points to Gator.

Tigers
08-29-2004, 06:50 PM
Alexis steps out of the way as people seem to be flying around the room. Taking a drink in hand, she produces another and hands it to Mil.

In all this fun and chaos, I've forgotten myself, Congrats Mil!

Suddenly the theme to Dave the Barbarian starts sounding in the background.

BigGator5
08-29-2004, 06:51 PM
After seeing Gator turned into a hot redhead, He-Man wondered outloud...

"She just can't stay dead, huh? The nerve of some mutants." :roll:

...before hollering to QC1...

Points to Gator.

http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/blink.gif http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/mad.gif

*Turning to QC#1 and points at him...*

If you come near me, I swear I will bring all of Elysia's oceans on top of you!

Millennium
08-29-2004, 06:52 PM
He thanks Alexis while taking the drink...

"Why thank you. Will you be joining in the madness? Thor looks mighty lonely over yonder."

Tigers
08-29-2004, 07:04 PM
Thor? Well, Brynhild would be pleased to be here but I haven't seen her in awhile.

Looking around the room, Alexis glanced back at Quaxo who was still in the female form of her uncle. Blushing slightly she shook her head.

I appreciate the offer Mil, but I don't think my husband William would appreciate his wife flirting with the Norse God of Thunder. He would have accompanied me this evening, but he is home with our daughter Shrike.
Besides, it is far more fun to observe the chaos and help keep it going without actually being caught in the middle.

Alexis winked and gave Mil a wicked grin. With that she turned and looked a BG5 and changed him into Fang from Dave the Barbarian and shot Mil an innocent smile as she sipped from her drink.

Qwaring's clone#1
08-29-2004, 07:18 PM
Saja glares at the clone.

How dare you handcuff me to you?

Saja uses the power of the Emerald Flame to create a giant pair of bolt cutters in an attempt to break the handcuffs. The backlash of energy that cuased knocked her backwards, taking the clone with her. When he landed on top of her, she pushed him off in anger.

Get off of me you stinking clone! You shall die for this!
I don't stink. :razz:
And I handcuffed myself to you so you could have fun. :whaat:
Although I wouldn't have had to handcuff myself to you if I knew you were a girl. Girls just want to have fun after all. :grin:

WooHOO Unc! She's a looker too! :thumbup: Hey barkeep - get those crazy kids over there a drink on me. :cool1:
But she's your husband! :shocked:
Oh, I knew this party would end with me on Jerry Springer's show. :ermm:

BRAVO! QC#1! Well done!
Uhm, no problem, I guess. :whaat:

Points to Gator.
Aw man, now I've got to get five hundred yards away. Lousy X-Men and their stupid restraining orders. :mad2:

http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/blink.gif http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/mad.gif

*Turning to QC#1 and points at him...*

If you come near me, I swear I will bring all of Elysia's oceans on top of you!
That sounds fun, Miss Grey, but I'm caught in the middle of something here. Something really weird. :blink:

Tigers
08-29-2004, 07:18 PM
Before Mil could comment, Alexis again changed Gator, this time it was Raven DarkHolm.

Vampyre Lestat
08-29-2004, 07:35 PM
The Hammer returned to the Hand of The Blood God of Thunder who proceeded to create a thunderous storm in the midst of the party. While leaning against the wall, The Odin-son Lestat used his muscular arm to turn his Hammer in a circular fashion in front of him causing a torrential downpour began to flood the banquet hall. Gale force winds began to rip the clothing from those who did have the power to secure their garments.

Lestat smiled at He-Man. "Verily, this is a party for the Gods."

BigGator5
08-29-2004, 07:52 PM
((Who the hell is Raven DarkHolm??))

Vampyre Lestat
08-29-2004, 07:59 PM
(Mystique. Haven't you ever heard of Google?)

Tigers
08-29-2004, 08:52 PM
Alexis took another sip of her drink, while Lestat caused the wind and rain to stir up the room. Never giving any notice to the ruckus around her, Alexis turned her attention back to Mil.

This is a fantastic drink! What do you call this?

BigGator5
08-29-2004, 09:35 PM
((Mystique. Haven't you ever heard of Google?))

((OOC: http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newbiggrin.gif Google is my home page... However, Tigers or QC#1, I made myself a red-headed, big-brested, knock-out out for a reason. I was wondering if you guys could either get me back to that state. I want to be stuck in that body for the rest of the party. If I'm Mystique, I could just change back to my old self.))

Gamma
08-30-2004, 12:26 AM
Gamma had been going through its musical repertoire, trying to make up its mind whether to treat the semi-humanoid alligator it had seen to a rendition of "See You Later Alligator", Hunters and Collectors' "Alligator Engine" or Bill Direen and the Builders "Alligator Song"; and was therefore taken quite by surprise when he - she - it changed into a red-haired humanoid with a notably large pair of sensor globes on its chest. Shortly afterwards, she changed again, into a severe looking blue-skinned humanoid with just a touch of a reptilian look about her.

Watching the spectacle, Gamma was unprepared for the globe of chaos that passed through its system. Just after noting that the globe was making its way back to the alligator / red-haired / blue-skinned being, it became the first Dalek in history to have taken a Bad Trip.

http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gifHELP-ME-http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gif-HELP-ME-http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gif-HELP-ME-http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gif-THERE-ARE-http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gif-BIL-LI-ONS-OF-http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gif-HU-MUN-GOUS-http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gif-SPI-DERS-http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gif-AND-THEY-ARE-http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gif-ALL-A-ROUND-ME-http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gif-THEY-ARE-ALL-http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gif-CLIMB-ING-O-VER-ME-http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gif-SPI-DERS-http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gif-SPI-DERS-http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gif-EVE-RY-WHERE-http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gif-HELP-ME-http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gif-HELP-ME-http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gif-HELP-ME!http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gif!!!http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/spider.gif

Mattson
08-30-2004, 04:54 AM
Get bowled into a corner by the enraged pimp

Get off me! I mean it pimp. I'll teleportal off valuable peices if....

WHAK!!

OK, that was rude.

Fills Baby Powders vision with fat people in speedos and rolls away. Getting up he sees the chaos going on.

Holy ship. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

That boy likes his chaos way too much.

Floats into the air in the hopes of staying above the chaos bubble.

Should be safe up here.

(I'll think of something horrible after I wake up)

Qwaring's clone#1
08-30-2004, 05:20 AM
The Hammer returned to the Hand of The Blood God of Thunder who proceeded to create a thunderous storm in the midst of the party. While leaning against the wall, The Odin-son Lestat used his muscular arm to turn his Hammer in a circular fashion in front of him causing a torrential downpour began to flood the banquet hall. Gale force winds began to rip the clothing from those who did have the power to secure their garments.

**When the water recedes the clone is left with only his "Vote Cloney!" boxers on. QC#1 shakes off the water, much like a dog would, before turning to speak to Pee Wee Herman.**

BeeBee, I'm glad to see that you've recovered from that dusting. :thumbup:
Listen, bro, it looks like something weird is going on and the two of us seem to be uneffected. :ermm:

**Pee Wee flashes the clone.**

Thanks for trying to cheer me up, BeeBee, but I'm afraid that only works for Minity. :sad:
Hmmm, maybe I wouldn't mind the weirdness if I could get another one of those flashings. :thinking:
Thanks for helping BeeBee. Maybe you should go flash that guy to cheer him up. :grin:

**The clone points at Lestat/Thor. He then turns away from PeeWee and assembles together his team to help him get Minity to flash him again.**

Orange people huddle! :cool1:

**QC#1, Quaxo ((if she wants to)), an orange orangutan and the Koolaid guy filled with orange Koolaid huddle together. The clone begins speaking to them in a hushed tone.**

Okay, here's the plan. I'm going to go over to Minity and get her to flash me. :shifty:
Monkey, you get mad and throw your feces at everyone except Koolaid guy and me. :smirk:
Quaxo, I'll need you to distract Mattson. Here, use this. :smile:

**The clone hands Quaxo a can opener before breaking the huddle. QC#1 then begins running to search for Minity, and drags Saja, who's still cuffed to the clone, with.**

Adam Hiedraa
08-30-2004, 05:32 AM
Ignoring her father's comments about the nunnery, Danae took a second sip of her cosmo, this time without coughing. She smiled at Adam.

Somehow I don't think my father hates you as much as mine and Pixie's other suitors. . .

You haven't gone out of your way to torment him... :wub:

I agree, though. We should give him SOME peace at his big party. It's a long night. :innocent:

She winked at Adam. How about a drink?

Didn't my own father decide to make the drinks at this party EXTRA strong?

:twisted:
**An orange rune of pure light appears on Adam's forehead. This symbol of power allows the Secundae to create a dome shaped forcefeild over Danae and himself in order to protect them and their clothes from the water.**

A drink sounds nice.

**Adam picks up a drink and takes a sip. He's nearly floored by the beverage that's been altered by so many gods. The orange rune vanishes from his forehead and is replaced by a white one that increases the blonde captains strength and stamina so he can endure the bizarre drink better.**

So I guess we've got your father to thank for any impairments in judgement we should suffer tonight.

**Adam winks to Danae before taking another sip of his drink. The power of his white rune allows him to resist the enhanced qualities of the drink.**

Millennium
08-30-2004, 06:25 AM
Through the thunderstorm and hurricane winds, He-Man turns to Thor as he says...

"It's for the birds as well, but who's complaining? What say we get some ale and observe the madness from the bar, and every now and then add a bit more mess to the situation. You game?"

Upon hearing this...

This is a fantastic drink! What do you call this?

"It's a QC1/Mil concoction that is outlawed in several galaxies and Bar Mitzvahs. If you do not experience severe blinding in the next twenty-six seconds, you'll become SUPERdrunk and the clone will become devilishly handsome to you. Hope you enjoy it!" :D

Mil then throws up his revolving orbit around HA, his daughters, Thor and himself to protect them from the feces throwing monkey. This move unwittingly stops Adam from moving any closer to Danae as well.

Honor's Angel
08-30-2004, 07:22 AM
As he was enjoying the dance with his wife, something devilish entered into his mind. He drew himself close to her ear and simply spoke to her....

:twisted: "Time we made this party a bit more interesting, m'lady."

In his hand, he summoned a small sphere of chaos energy he stole from XTC not so long after his transformation. Ablaze with black and purple, Mil relinquished it in the air at random...

I was wondering how long it would take you to do that.

::She watched him summon the sphere and send it out.::

Make sure it hits the twins' boyfriends.

Honor's Angel
08-30-2004, 07:24 AM
"Hmmm. Let's see now. Chaos and confusion? Check. Gramps drinking? Check. Baby Powder here? Check! Yep, it's official. This is DEFINITELY a Mil Party. Well, let's get things cracklating..."

He jumps in the way of the chaos sphere which phases right through him and on to another target. But not before he gets tranformed into a certain tanned hero from Eternia. With sword in hand and Battlecat next to him, He-Man raises his sword to the heavens and proclaims....

"BY THE POWER OF GRAYSK...THWACK!!! " :shock:

Just before Thor's hammer coldcocts him from behind as it was returning to it's master.

Now I'm married to He-Man? :shock:

Well I do like he doesn't wear a lot.

k dogg 777777
08-30-2004, 09:17 AM
the drunk k dogg walks to HA

you know...... you don't HAVE to be married to him... augheug

drinks more

Millennium
08-30-2004, 11:33 AM
Now I'm married to He-Man? :shock:

Well I do like he doesn't wear a lot.

:) "Yeah, just look at these pecs."

He flexes them up and down for her visual enjoyment.

you know...... you don't HAVE to be married to him... augheug

http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/huh.gifhttp://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/devil.gif

Mil slyly opens a sidestep for several thrown feces and refocuses them toward K Dogg.

http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/innocent.gif

Honor's Angel
08-30-2004, 11:36 AM
Wow...those are nice pecs....

::Angel said trying not to drool at them.::

k dogg 777777
08-30-2004, 11:38 AM
*get's hit by feces*

ooh... special brownies....

Sojourn
08-30-2004, 11:44 AM
Sojourn Fan

SF and OP were dancing as this all happened.

Oh look, all chaos is breaking loose. Not a First party without that.

SF said to her husband. Remembering what happened the last time she went to a party and stuff like this happened.

Want to go somewhere a little more private?

Professor Saundra
08-30-2004, 11:44 AM
~As the door opened, the beautiful redhead that was a Professor at the Sinister School walked into the room wearing nothing but a small red bikini.~

~The event looked rather unceremonious to her, though.~

Did I get the right direction? I was told that Millenium was being named Leader of Elysia around this place. Did I get it wrong? :blink:

Optimus Prime
08-30-2004, 11:45 AM
Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime nodded to his wife and stopped dancing. Last time they were at a party, RKO hit on his wife and then got turned into a dragon. It was crazy and their dragons had a crush on a mortal.

Yeah let's.

Leading SF to a more private room.

k dogg 777777
08-30-2004, 11:57 AM
(( private room? oh god. another room.. another baby... :roll: :lol: ))

Millennium
08-30-2004, 12:04 PM
((I don't think so, man. They already have four kids and a looney for a son-in-law. I just don't see them adding another to the mix. But you never know...))

k dogg 777777
08-30-2004, 12:11 PM
(( hahaha ))

danaepixie
08-30-2004, 12:27 PM
Danae smiled at Adam and took another sip of her drink. She had made the drink of her own recipe, so it only gave her a slight buzz, not the mind numbing drunkenness of the other god's drinks.

Feeling the forcefield settle around her, she sighed and gave a slight frown. Snapping her fingers, she destroyed the force field aroudn her, since Adam's protected her from anything gross.

Now, where were we? :twisted:

Looks like my father is pretty distracted.... ;)

Millennium
08-30-2004, 12:31 PM
Feeling a disturbance in The Force (you know, the force that all father's feel when they just know a boy is around one of his daughters), Mil sidesteps the bubble inside Adam's forcefield and hoped it would do something evil...

Qwaring's clone#1
08-30-2004, 12:48 PM
**While wandering around and searching for Minity, and dragging Saja, who's handcuffed to the clone, behind him, QC#1 over hears something that catches his attention.**

Want to go somewhere a little more private?
**QC#1, who is wearing only his "Vote Cloney!" bxers and his cool shades approaches SF and OP.**

Ooh, that sounds nice. Can I come along too? :woot:
We can play some Scrabble! :grin:

Adam Hiedraa
08-30-2004, 12:59 PM
**Adam playfully smiles at Danae as he answers her question.**

I think I was about to ask you to dance.

Feeling a disturbance in The Force (you know, the force that all father's feel when they just know a boy is around one of his daughters), Mil sidesteps the bubble inside Adam's forcefield and hoped it would do something evil...
Hmm, maybe I should take care of this first.

**The Secundae opened two holes in his force field. Through one hole he picked up a brightly colored Hawaiian shirt that had been swept near him by the water. With the shirt Adam attempts to swat the bubble through the second hole in the force field. There is a breif flash of light when the shirt comes into contact with the bubble but the garment appears unharmed and the bubble is knocked out of the force field. Adam looks down at the shirt and comments on it.**

Maybe I should destroy this thing and do the world of fashion a favor.

**The Hawaiian shirt then springs out of the blonde Secundae's hands and wraps around his head in a vicious attack. Adam struggles to remove the hostile shirt.**

Hmmnrph!?!

George Cloney's Shirt!
08-30-2004, 01:16 PM
**The Hawaiian shirt was granted sentience when it came into contact with the bubble. It instinctively leapt towards the color orange, the power rune on Adam's forehead, beleiving it to be its host. After a brief struggle with Adam the shirt realizes that this is not his host and so it leaps off of the Secundae's face and skitters across the room in search of the orange one.**

Sinister Duck
08-30-2004, 01:19 PM
(( :rofl: ))

danaepixie
08-30-2004, 01:37 PM
:blink:

What was that?!

Jason Sanborn
08-30-2004, 01:53 PM
Saja was furious that she was being drug around by the clone. Nothing she could do would break Altwaal's handcuffs! As she struggled, she was again struck by the chaos sphere as it was batted away by Adam. Again, the form of Saja began to change. It was no longer as pale, as color returned to the skin. Her hair became blonde, and her eyes turned blue. Even her temper disappeared. She turned her attention to the clone, who suddenly looked very attractive to her.

Hey, hot stuff. You want to have some more fun with these handcuffs?

She gave the clone a seductive grin.

Adam Hiedraa
08-30-2004, 02:05 PM
:blink:

What was that?!
**When the shirt releases him Adam's eyes are unfocused and he is disorientated.**

Th-the colors. Those aweful colors. Everywhere. :twitch:

**The Secundae shakes his head and regians his composure and responds to Danae.**

That shirt attacked me! That's the first time I've been attacked by clothes.
Uhm, I think I need a drink.

**Adam takes a sip from his glass and then looks at Danae with a grin on his face.**

Maybe this party is getting too weird for me maybe we should find some place a little less bizarre or crowded and talk.

danaepixie
08-30-2004, 02:19 PM
Sipping her drink, Danae considered Adam's plan. She leaned over to him and whispered.

I'm all for it, as long as we can sneak out without my father noticing.... :innocent:

My Boom Tube is pretty loud, what do you suggest?

:whistling:

Mattson
09-03-2004, 02:21 PM
The chaos sphere bounce skyward and hits Mattson. Twitching he falls to the ground and transforms. Getting up is a dark haired man with a notable chin and a shotgun on his back.

Ash-Mattson looks around.

Groovey.

BigGator5
09-03-2004, 02:25 PM
The chaos sphere bounce skyward and hits Mattson. Twitching he falls to the ground and transforms. Getting up is a dark haired man with a notable chin and a shotgun on his back.

Ash-Mattson looks around.

Groovey.

((http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newrofl.gif))

Optimus Prime
09-03-2004, 05:46 PM
((We are not that bad. *:roll: ))

**QC#1, who is wearing only his "Vote Cloney!" bxers and his cool shades approaches SF and OP.**

Ooh, that sounds nice. Can I come along too? :woot:
We can play some Scrabble! :grin:

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime had his arm around his wife and looked at QC#1.

No you can't come.

Sojourn
09-03-2004, 05:48 PM
((Yeah. Instead of having a baby in RP, we are just having one in real life now.))

Sojourn Fan

Sojourn Fan wanted to get to that private room fast. She looked at QC#1 also.

Where we are going is only for two people.

Honor's Angel
09-03-2004, 06:07 PM
((:1: See they can't stop making kids. :1: ))

::Angel giggled at Adam and looked to Mil.::

That was a good one honey.

k dogg 777777
09-03-2004, 06:10 PM
(( SEEE???!??!?!!? what did I tell you?!!??!?!?!? they DID have a baby after all! *supercool detective guy *8) *strikes back! ))

Honor's Angel
09-03-2004, 06:10 PM
((Kev you are amazing at this detective stuff.))

k dogg 777777
09-03-2004, 06:26 PM
(( you know it!!! girl, you do NOT know what you are MISSIN. ROFLMAO))

Optimus Prime
09-03-2004, 06:33 PM
(( SEEE???!??!?!!? what did I tell you?!!??!?!?!? they DID have a baby after all! supercool detective guy 8) strikes back! ))

((Yeah and we didn't even plan it.))

Sojourn
09-03-2004, 06:34 PM
((Nope this baby was a surprise, but welcome one. ;)))

k dogg 777777
09-03-2004, 06:39 PM
(( supercool detective guy 8) ))

Quaxo9
09-04-2004, 01:47 PM
Whoa. My husband's a chick? That is totally not cool. :nope:

*listens to clone's plan* Mattson. Right! :nod: Who's Mattson? :ermm:

*hears "Groovy"* Whoa - that dude definitely needs some fashion help. :roll:

*grabs Hawaiian shirt as it bounces by* Perfect! :cool: Here you go Mr. Dude with bad Duds. It's totally you! No, no need to thank me. I do what I can. :grin: For a fee. :6: Now lets go get us some drinks big guy. *mouths to bartender* He's paying! :shifty:

Mattson
09-04-2004, 02:17 PM
Looks at the shirt and Quaxo. Tosses the shirt aside

Gimme some sugar, baby.

Grabs and kisses her

k dogg 777777
09-04-2004, 02:53 PM
Whoa. My husband's a chick? That is totally not cool. :nope:

*listens to clone's plan* Mattson. Right! :nod: Who's Mattson? :ermm:

*hears "Groovy"* Whoa - that dude definitely needs some fashion help. :roll:

*grabs Hawaiian shirt as it bounces by* Perfect! :cool: Here you go Mr. Dude with bad Duds. It's totally you! No, no need to thank me. I do what I can. :grin: For a fee. :6: Now lets go get us some drinks big guy. *mouths to bartender* He's paying! :shifty:

Bartenter: uhm... drinks are free...

K dogg: yeah. look at mez... I mah drunnkkk lonley loozrr

Aliexster
09-04-2004, 07:10 PM
The ball of chaos skitters across the room, bouncing off of various surfaces until it shoots straight for the door, which someone from the outside was just opening. As the ball bounces out, the door slams shut as who ever opened it is pushed back who ever was entering the party back out. For several minutes who ever was coming in, wasn't heard from, but a deep whine could be heard building up from outside until the front doors burst open. Coming in through the wide double doors, the nose of what looks like a F-14 up to it's cockpit.

The canopy opens and a gaunt figure in a white flight suit steps up with his foot on the dash taking off his helmet. Underneath is the familiar face of Aliexster, only behind a pair of glasses, "Hello there, Lt. Sterling here to offer congradulations to a Mr. Millenium." Turning to look at all of the crazies running about, he looks at a little card in his pocket, "Do I have the right place?"

Millennium
09-04-2004, 07:45 PM
Still admiring his own pecs while he flexes them, He-Man gazes upon Aliexster trying to hide behind some glasses and smiles to himself. *He turns to watch the chaos sphere turn around again and he lets it hit him, turning Mil from He-Man into the Swedish Chef from the Muppet show complete with meat cleaver in hand. *Grinning at Aliexster, The Chef happily screams out...

:D "DINNERTIME!!!"

..as he starts swinging after Aliexster.

Aliexster
09-04-2004, 07:54 PM
Aliexster's eyes go wide as Millenium comes over at him, "Oh poopie," He says jumping out of the plane and running about the party deftly avoiding the Chef's knives. "Boy the natives truely are restless." He weave between the various people, trying to loose him and jumping over tables. Eventually he slides right into Adam's forcefield, laying flat on his back and looking up at a vision of beauty. "Oh hello Danae, I think there is something wrong with your Dad, he seems to have some odd eating habits. You don't think he's diabetic or something?"

Millennium
09-04-2004, 08:14 PM
The Swedish Chef stalks after Aliexster like a bad Friday the Thirteenth flick. *He even puts on a hockey mask for the occassion. *Calmly walking after him with a murderous eye and machete in hand, he lifts his apron to reveal countless throwing knives. *Each time he saw Aliexster's head, he launched a knife at it hoping to behead the pilot. *And as he walked up to Adam's forcefield, he slashes at the shield and screams out...

"Heeeeeeerrrrreeeeeee'sssss *JOHNNY!" :twisted:

Honor's Angel
09-05-2004, 02:57 PM
::Still checking out Mil's pecs, Angel went off to get something to drink.::

Quaxo9
09-05-2004, 03:16 PM
Looks at the shirt and Quaxo. Tosses the shirt aside

Gimme some sugar, baby.

Grabs and kisses her

::Once Mattson breaks the kiss, she takes a breath and states:: Dude, your breath really stinks! :greensick: *snatches some drinks off tray* Here, maybe this will help! :woot:

::Unfortunately, these two drinks are none other than the Cloney concoction and the BigGator concoction. And we all know what that means :ermm: :twisted: ::

I don't know what that means. :eh:

::You're not supposed to read this part! Idiot!::

I know you are, but what am I? :roll:

::Narrator smacks forehead and sighs.::

Lairston
09-05-2004, 03:30 PM
Pee Wee continues to run around the room. He then comes up on Mattson and taps him on the shoulder.

What do you do with a masher?

Pauses

You splasher!

Suddenly a water dispenser appears and sprays Mattson.

k dogg 777777
09-05-2004, 04:28 PM
*the drunk k dogg pulls out camera and points at HA and Mil*

let'z bheet Periz Heeltun......

Adam Hiedraa
09-05-2004, 05:33 PM
**The blonde Secundae was about to repsond to Danae when he's rudely interrupted.**

Aliexster's eyes go wide as Millenium comes over at him, "Oh poopie," He says jumping out of the plane and running about the party deftly avoiding the Chef's knives. "Boy the natives truely are restless." He weave between the various people, trying to loose him and jumping over tables. Eventually he slides right into Adam's forcefield, laying flat on his back and looking up at a vision of beauty. "Oh hello Danae, I think there is something wrong with your Dad, he seems to have some odd eating habits. You don't think he's diabetic or something?"
**Adam looks down at the human.**

Do you have some inner ear condition? Every time I see you your falling or getting knocked over. Maybe you should go play somewhere less dangerous before you end up hurting yourself.

Qwaring's clone#1
09-05-2004, 05:44 PM
Saja was furious that she was being drug around by the clone. Nothing she could do would break Altwaal's handcuffs! As she struggled, she was again struck by the chaos sphere as it was batted away by Adam. Again, the form of Saja began to change. It was no longer as pale, as color returned to the skin. Her hair became blonde, and her eyes turned blue. Even her temper disappeared. She turned her attention to the clone, who suddenly looked very attractive to her.

Hey, hot stuff. You want to have some more fun with these handcuffs?

She gave the clone a seductive grin.
**The clone gives the altered woman an odd looks.**

Mr. Quaxo, are you trying to seduce me? :blink:

**The clone then tries to run away from the woman that he beleives is Jas. Unfortunately since he's handcuffed to her he pulls her along. QC#1 yells out for help with this awkward situation.**

Quaxo, your husbands trying to make a move on me! :scared:
And since she's Meteoro's son she might want me to have her thirty babies! :shocked:

Minity
09-05-2004, 06:04 PM
Minity comes to her senses and slams her foot on the floor as she stands next to LM...

what is going on?!!!! :madcensored: *:director: *:sniper: *:rifle: *:rocket: *:realmad: *:chairtwak:

ugh...ugh...

Minity runs away and grabs a :beer: and another :beer: *and another :beer: *

Mattson
09-06-2004, 02:54 AM
Ash Mattson looks at the drinks, the dork (Pee-Wee), the drunk (Kdogg) and the ladies.

Well, it beats a book bound in human flesh.

OK, lets handle this the right way.

You, Screwhead, see the pimp in the corner? Go bother him unless you want to see my gun.

You, drunken loser, see the red head chick out on the dance floor? Make your move. She looks easy.

Grabs both drinks.

Now ladies, what do you think of retiring to another room and seeing how things go?

Jason Sanborn
09-06-2004, 09:55 AM
As the clone ran frantically, Saja was pulled along behind, right in the path of the chaos sphere. Quickly, Saja began to grow, breaking free of Altwaal's handcuffs. She continued to grow until she was 50 feet high. She reached down and picked up the clone holding him tightly.

You would dare brush me aside and ignore me? I will have you, if it is the last thing you do.

Gamma
09-06-2004, 01:00 PM
:whistling: CLONEY'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND :whistling:

k dogg 777777
09-06-2004, 01:19 PM
k dogg puts the camera on a stand

Presh dis buthun whin u dun.....

*walks to the bar and sees Min, and the rest of the drinkers*

ahh. biire.

at eese....

Minity
09-06-2004, 01:22 PM
Minity stares at Kdogg and then flashes him!

k dogg 777777
09-06-2004, 01:31 PM
nice......

gives min beads

Mattson
09-06-2004, 02:05 PM
No no, man. The red head (formerly Gator). She looks lonely. Go give her some beads.

Mattson
09-06-2004, 02:08 PM
As the clone ran frantically, Saja was pulled along behind, right in the path of the chaos sphere. Quickly, Saja began to grow, breaking free of Altwaal's handcuffs. She continued to grow until she was 50 feet high. She reached down and picked up the clone holding him tightly.

You would dare brush me aside and ignore me? I will have you, if it is the last thing you do.

Holy. Thats the biggest witch I've ever seen.

k dogg 777777
09-06-2004, 02:10 PM
No no, man. The red head (formerly Gator). She looks lonely. Go give her some beads.

I need to see IT to hand em out man.... *burp*

Mattson
09-06-2004, 02:31 PM
So go shake the beads in front of her and see if she shows 'em. Granted it won't be as nice a rack as the last one you saw but well you can't have everything.

k dogg 777777
09-06-2004, 02:35 PM
goes to red head and screams "Two For one Bead offer!!" :lol:

Aliexster
09-06-2004, 02:57 PM
Giving a little humourless laugh, Aliexster says, "Well, I had one as a kid, but I took a lot of antibiotics and those eardrop things that burnt like acid, and haven't had one since. This is mostly because of him," He says pointing at the Swedish Jason trying to hack his way into the force field. "Still I'm alright, I dodged worse things than him, besides this is only a party, nothing too bad could happen, right?"

He then sees Saja turn grow and he automatically gets up on his feet, "A Zentradi, how the heck did one of those get in here?!?! Now this could be bad, you two just hold tight here, I'll take care of this." Leaning over to give Dianae a little peck on the cheek, he says, "I'll be right back dear, don't worry."

Taking a lobster out of his pocket he waves it at Millenium, "Hey lookie here, a live defensless lobster, I'm certain that there's a pot of boiling water about here somewhere. Go, get it!" He says chucking it out of the force field and dashing out in the opposite way at full speed. He eventually reached his pllane and hopped inside, closing the canopy before the chef could assault him.

With a roar of the engines powering up, the plane pushes into the room and transforms into a 50' robot with a rather big assault rifle. Turning over to Saja, he says, "Alright now, by the authority vested in me by the UN Spacy please put down the orange guy and play nice. Although if you two are... intimate and are just playing about, then please keep things orderly. Don't want someone getting smushed because someone forgot the safeword afterall." :wink:

Adam Hiedraa
09-06-2004, 05:19 PM
**When Aliexster gave Danae a peck on the cheek the Secundae was almost tempted to switch to his red rune and incinerate the human. But he restrains himself enough to only let out a breif mutter when Aliexster runs off.**

What an annoying pest.

**Seeing the giant robot menacing the giant woman Adam brings his attention back to Danae.**

I beleive this is the perfect distraction to cover our departure. Wouldn't you say.

Qwaring's clone#1
09-06-2004, 06:12 PM

I've never heard a woman use that pick up line before. :blink:
Mostly they say stuff like "go away", "I've got mace" or "get your hand out of my eggsalad". :whaat:

**Then when the giant robot approaches the clone throws up his hands and shouts.**

Saaaaave me Gigantooor!!! :newshock:

Jason Sanborn
09-06-2004, 06:51 PM
While still holding onto the clone tightly, Saja glared at the giant robot in front of her.

Stay out of what doesn't concern you. The orange one is mine! No one will take him from me!

Saja's eyes glow green as she utilizes the power of the Emerald Flame. A green sword appears in her free hand which she uses to attempt to cut the large robot in two.

danaepixie
09-06-2004, 08:25 PM
Danae only had time for a quick wink at Aliexster before he disappeared again. She laughed when he kissed her on the cheek, then angled her head to hear Adam's whisper. After debating for a moment, she nodded.

It's gotten pretty crazy in here! We had just better watch out for that Swede.... is that my dad!?

:blink: :eh: :twisted:

OK. We're out of here. ;)

Grabbing Adam's hand she hurried to her sister's side, whispered in her ear, gestured to Adam and winked. Pixie nodded and Danae turned back to Adam.

We're good. Where to? :innocent:

SilntAngl5
09-06-2004, 09:02 PM
((Holy...... :biggrin: *:cheering: *:thumbup: ))

Aliexster
09-07-2004, 01:18 PM
(Grr, damn forum eating my post...)
"First thing, I'm not Gigantor, this is a Valkyrie, a VF-1S FAST if you must know," Aliexster says over the robot's loud speaker but hearing the clone's cry for help, he raises the rifle to at the ready. "Alright Mam, you heard the orange man, put him down, or I'll have to..." Before he could finish his sentance, Saja tried to cut him in half, but the mech transformed into a fighter with arms and backwards legs, sending the blade several inches above the cockpit. Before her blow could totally follow through, the mech rammed it's nose into the giant woman's stomach before turning back into a giant robot with an approrpiate *Wa-Cha-Er*.

"Well you must have been out of it for a while, it's tough enough trying to hit a Valkyrie with a gun, let alone a MELEE weapon," He says side stepping another swipe from the giant woman, "Although to your credit, you're using a beam saber which is a plus." Saja then brought her sword down to bisect the valkyrie vertically, but a quick blast of jump jets sends the mech back several yards safely out of the range of the sword. Pointing his assault rifle at the giant woman he says, "Alright, this is your last warning, put him down, or things will get ugly..." Aliexster thratens while getting a target lock on her sword hand.

Mattson
09-07-2004, 02:15 PM
Ash-Mattson looks at the giant battle.

Time to go.

Ladies, lets find an exit and get there before the roof caves in.

Adam Hiedraa
09-07-2004, 05:47 PM
We're good. *Where to? *:innocent:
While this is my first out of continuity party I have studied the phenomenon. If we leave the party we'll end up back in continuity, which means I'm back to my depressing self. So how about we just teleport to an old out of continuity party. I know that the orange clone once threw an out of continuity party on a beach once. I'm sure no one's on that beach and it's still out of continuity.

So how's you, me and a private beach sound? :wink:

Qwaring's clone#1
09-07-2004, 05:58 PM
**As the robot and the scary woman fights over him the clone cheers.**

Yay, Mr. Gobot! :cheering:

danaepixie
09-07-2004, 09:25 PM
We're good. Where to? :innocent:
So how's you, me and a private beach sound? :wink:

Absolutly fabulous! *;)

Adam Hiedraa
09-08-2004, 08:53 AM
**Adam holds out one of his muscular arms for Danae to take a hold of. The moment she does they both teleport to an out of continuity beach.**

Millennium
09-08-2004, 09:03 AM
Notices Danae and Adam teleport out of the party and smiles to himself evily. *Little does his daughter know that the revolving orbit spell he placed on her earlier was spiked with another spell called "The Neverending Period". *Once Mil blinked, the spell would activate and amplify ALL symptoms of the cycle not excluding severe emotional mood swings and cramping. *Danae would not be a fun person to be around at that point. *And as on cue....

...Mil blinked. *And laughed outloud in his normal and evil fashion.

:twisted: *:twisted: *:twisted: BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! :twisted: *:twisted: *:twisted:

Adam Hiedraa
09-08-2004, 09:09 AM
((That's beyond evil. :twitch: ))

Millennium
09-08-2004, 09:16 AM
((I spiked Pixie also, but with something different. :twisted: ))

Quaxo9
09-08-2004, 09:27 AM
((:rofl: I just about died - really, I was wheezing! I'm sooo glad my lab buddy ain't in here right now - 'cause somehow I don't think she would have appreciated the humour the same as me. :ermm: Sucks to be Danae - and Adam ;) :rofl:))