PDA

View Full Version : Council of War at the Sinister Palace

Sadeh
09-04-2004, 10:48 AM
~The sun over House Sinister got eclipsed as Sadehs shadowporting powers made her appear in what used to be the Sinister Palace. Coming from an undisclosed place at Elysia (http://www.cbreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=19949#19949), where she arrived in the Azure Sunder along with Captain Adam Hiedraa and his crew, now Sadeh had taken on her own on very specific mission: She was in search of the Red Book of Secrets and the Golden Book of Truths. Not that she really cared about finding the Books, at least not now, but Adam wanted them. Obviously, Sadeh wouldnt be doing such a selfless deed out of kindness, but Adam had promised to help her get the Route 666 Talisman and that would be enough to send her on the search of the Books as well.~

~Long time ago, she kept into her hands the Red Book of Secrets. She used it as no one had ever before, but since she wanted Ingra to take over Oriums rule, she handed the book to the white haired Goddess. Ever since, Sadeh lost track of the magical Book. Later she heard about the Golden Book of Truths. It didnt surprise her that House Dexter found a way to create the counterpart of this book~

~But this would be a memory for another day. Right now she was standing in front of what used to represent all the majesty of what was House Sinister. Now, torn apart, it brought tears to Sadehs eyes.~

So much power and it all came down to this Orium, Ingra, Meteoro, BigGator5, Scion the Nun, Lord Mattson and Baron Banter All of them held the power to change the destiny of House Sinister and none of them accomplished nothing! So shortsighted, none of them realized that our goals should have gone beyond the fruitless pulse against House Dexter. Overgrown children, thats all they were. What a pity.

~She walked through the ruins hoping to find a familiar face.~

TIEofSinister
09-05-2004, 07:42 AM
*TIE appeared on the north side of what used to be House Sinister Hall. Although he wouldn't know it, since he has been trapped inside the Rift since Altwaal created it and placed him inside for his crimes of playing a part in the splitting the First...

Now the newly freed TIE enter the building, not fulling knowing what it was. Since Gator was going to rebuild Elysia anyway, he might as well take a ruin building for himself. When he did, TIE saw a face he hadn't seen in a long time.*

Sadeh! I had thought Elysia was abandon by our race! Tell me, where are the rest of our brothers and sisters who had stood against Altwaal?

Sadeh
09-05-2004, 05:31 PM
~Sadeh was surprised to find TIE of all Firsts. *It had been ages since she last saw him and, frankly, she had thought she would have seen the last of him.~

Last I knew, you were trapped in the Rift. *Altwaal’s punishment fell strong on you…

~She knew TIE shouldn’t have been the only one to pay for “crimes against Altwaal”, but Sadeh’s part had been so subtle, that not even the God of Gods knew her full involvement in the splitting of the Houses.~

If you ask me about the other Gods, I might not be the First to ask. *I’ve been dealing with other businesses that were of bigger importance. *As far as I know, Elysia was invaded by a race of strong and destructive creatures from another universe called Lawbringers. *I think the Sinister Palace is witness of such a confrontation, but as of the result of the invasion, I really don’t know…

TIEofSinister
09-05-2004, 06:10 PM
Yes, I know. I fought them. It was me, Pyrem, a hand full of Secundae, a half-blood, two marked ones who looked like Underlings (however they had the sigil from both houses), and some mortals who defended this world.

I and Pyrem, who is now dead, was the only First to be here. However, BigGator5 came at the last second. Knowing him, Gator will try to grab all the glory from that day. He is also going to try and rebuild Elysia.

*sigh*

Also, if I'm free, so might be EIT...

Sadeh
09-05-2004, 06:50 PM
It’s good to know that this war wasn’t lost. *I’ve been following BigGator’s moves ever since he took over House Sinister and I have to say that he’s a First worth of my attention. *Good for him if he wants to rebuild Elysia. *Time will come when I will speak to him again, just like in the old days of a newly born House Sinister.

Anyway, as glad as I am about the current news, I came here with a very specific goal in mind. *I’m looking for the Red Book of Secrets. *Do you know anything about its whereabouts?

~Sadeh smiled charmingly at TIE.~

Adam Hiedraa
09-08-2004, 10:29 AM
anchor**A short distance away Captain Adam Hiedraa and Danae appear in a flash of teleportational light as they are transported from the crystal caves. The Secundae's strong hand lightly grips one of Danae's slender hands. His long golden hair and silver cape flows behind him as if carried aloft by some nonexistant wind. Adam looks around for a moment. His gray stare studies his surroundings before focusing on Sadeh and the unknown First she is talking to. The blonde captain speaks to the dark goddess.**

Sadeh, I'd like you to meet Danae. Danae can help us to control the Lawbringer, which means that we won't need either book to do so.

danaepixie
09-08-2004, 10:36 AM
Danae smiled at Sadeh. *Nice to meet you. *I hope I can be of help.

It hadn't failed her notice that Adam was still holding her hand.

TIEofSinister
09-08-2004, 06:01 PM
*TIE's eyes seemed to brighten at this.*

The Red Book of Secrets... Please tell me more...

*Then Adam Hiedraa and danaepixie appeared.*

Sadeh
09-08-2004, 07:13 PM
Sadeh, I'd like you to meet Danae. Danae can help us to control the Lawbringer, which means that we won't need either book to do so.

~Always the political one, Sadeh offered her hand and shook Danae’s.~

I am glad Adam found you. *We’ve been having difficulties at keeping Lawbringer QLNZ calmed. *Any help is welcomed at this point.

~Sadeh smiled at Danae hoping to make her feel comfortable.~

~Still, Adam’s statement didn’t make much sense to her. *She thought the Secundae wanted the Books to get to know better what it was to be Sinister or Dexter, but if he changed his mind, much better. *She accomplished her part of the bargain, now Adam should help her get the Route 666 Talisman.~

The Red Book of Secrets... Please tell me more...

~Sadeh turned to TIE once again. *She didn’t want her quest to be slowed down by him.~

The Red Book of Secrets… *well, it’s been lost for a while, but it is supposed to hold many enchantments tied deeply into what is Sinister. *It also tells historic moments of Sinister. *It is a source of big power, that I can tell.

~Looking at Adam once again.~

Are we ready to get back to the Azure Sunder, Adam? *We still have things to do.

Adam Hiedraa
09-08-2004, 07:40 PM
**Adam calmly replies to the Sinister goddess.**

If you're through here we can leave.

Sadeh
09-08-2004, 07:54 PM
~Sadeh gave one final look at TIE to see if he wanted to say something before they left.~

TIEofSinister
09-08-2004, 08:07 PM
The Red Book of Secrets well, its been lost for a while, but it is supposed to hold many enchantments tied deeply into what is Sinister. It also tells historic moments of Sinister.It is a source of big power, that I can tell.

*TIE just stood there. Even when Sadeh moved to greet Adam Hiedraa, he kept his blood red eyes forward. When he came out of his trace, he looked in her direction.*

I wish you luck in finding this... book...

*He then turned on his heels and began to walk away...*

Sadeh
09-08-2004, 08:27 PM
~Sadeh studied TIE as he left. *There was something about him that could be dangerous and something that could be of use. *Having been trapped in the Rift for so long, certainly must have caused a lot of contained anger. *Somehow, she could be able to manipulate… *But that would have to wait, at the moment she had another goal.~

~Looking at Adam.~

We can leave, now.

Adam Hiedraa
09-09-2004, 08:07 AM
**Adam nods to Sadeh and summons a yellow symbol of light over his forehead. With this power rune he is able to telepathically contact the crew of the Azure Sunder, which is in orbit over Elysia. After he gives his crew their orders the Secundae becomes conscious of the fact that he's still holding Danae's hand. He looks at her to see if she notices. Before his glance can bring any conclusion he, Danae and Sadeh are consumed by a flash of light as they are teleported from the palace and onto the Azure Sunder.**

Sadeh
09-10-2004, 10:14 PM
~As the flash light consumes them, something that makes Sadeh quite uncomfortable, she’s taken back to the Azure Sunder (http://www.cbreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=21530#21530).~

BigGator5
09-27-2004, 08:23 AM
*As BigGator5 walked into the abandon building, he found it not so abandon...*

TIE!

*TIE was sitting on the fallen keystone that held the grand aches up, the aches are all but fallen. TIE was sharpening his 'bone sword' with a snakestone. Behind him stood his daughter, THETA and three stone horses.*

What are you doing here?

TIEofSinister
09-27-2004, 08:26 AM
EIT awakens...

BigGator5
09-28-2004, 06:42 PM
*Gator looked at TIE in horrifed silence. After a few minutes, Gator suddly said something.*

What do you mean? What would cause her to awaken just now?

TIEofSinister
09-28-2004, 07:36 PM
All it took, was the birth of a child (http://www.cbreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=24673#24673). This child, is powerful enough to reach across space and feed EIT's rebirth.

I intend to kill this child. It's death will feed the, heh-heh, rebirth of my children.

BigGator5
09-29-2004, 07:15 AM
I intend to kill this child. It's death will feed the, heh-heh, rebirth of my children.

Why tell me this?

*Summoning his Battle-Axe, he got into a fighting stance.*

You know I will not allow you to awaken your children.

Pyro
09-30-2004, 10:06 PM
Pyro stepped into Sinister Hall furious. *Marching up to BiGator he screeched:
We need to talk NOW!!! :evil:

BigGator5
09-30-2004, 10:22 PM
We need to talk NOW!!! :evil:

Not now...

*BigGator5 turn to face Pyro. That was a mistake...*

TIEofSinister
09-30-2004, 10:28 PM
*TIE took the moment of distraction and used it against BigGator5. Knowing that he cannot lose, TIE leaped high into the air and brought his sword down hard onto the Gator God...*

Pyro
09-30-2004, 10:30 PM
As TIE jumped into the air, Pyro released a huge ball of flame knocking the Firsrt backwards.
I said I need to talk to him!!!! :evil:

TIEofSinister
09-30-2004, 10:44 PM
As TIE jumped into the air, Pyro released a huge ball of flame knocking the Firsrt backwards.
I said I need to talk to him!!!! :evil:

*The burnt form of TIE fell to the ground. It then got up and looked at Pyro. Smoke escaped his lips as he spoke...*

You do not who I am, do you? Well, let me induce myself. I'm TIE, God of Death...

You kill at my pleaser...

*TIE then threw his sword straight at Pyro.*

BigGator5
09-30-2004, 10:50 PM
*TIE then threw his sword straight at Pyro.*

*Steping between TIE and Pyro, BigGator5 sent his Axe smashing down onto the sword. The sword seemed to break into hundred of peices.*

Fool! You can't kill him! We'll have to find another way!

Pyro
10-01-2004, 05:26 PM
Of course I know you can't kill him!! :mad:
Obviously you're forgetting who I am! :mad:
Stepping past BG and looking TIE in the eye he said diplomatically:
I am Pyro, of the First. *Unlike you, I am First among our kind, being one of the First 7 created. *I do not fear you TIE... *But, I need a word with BG so I would appreciate it if you gave us a moment. :evil:

TIEofSinister
10-01-2004, 07:13 PM
I do not fear you TIE... But, I need a word with BG so I would appreciate it if you gave us a moment. :evil:

I don't have a moment. I need to kill him now!

*Grabbing Pyro by the collar with one hand, TIE lifted the one of the Seven into the air and threw him through a nearby ruin wall.*

Or perhaps you would like to take his place and die for him...

BigGator5
10-01-2004, 07:57 PM
Or perhaps you would like to take his place and die for him...

Or maybe I'll kill your only daughter...

*While TIE was busy with Pyro, BigGator5 had move toward THETA and overpower the Secundae. Soon, he had hs Battle-Axe where with just a simple flick of his hand, The Gator God could take her head for his wall.*

TIE's Four Horsemen
10-01-2004, 08:04 PM
THETA Famine
http://forumcorp.com/jsanborn/images/avatars/gallery/Fantasy-Elmore-Color-Vol1/color-elmore-27.jpg

*Theta reached out to her father, but was quickly pulled back by BigGator5.*

Father!!!

BigGator5
10-01-2004, 08:17 PM
You take your sons and leave Elysia, for now. Kill the child and I kill her. You understand me?

TIEofSinister
10-01-2004, 08:52 PM
*TIE narrow his eyes on Gator and his daughter. He then brifly looked at Pyro before speaking to The Gator God.*

Harm her, and I will put you through more than the pain of death...

*Reality shifted, and TIE and the stone horses were gone.*

TIE's Four Horsemen
10-01-2004, 10:40 PM
THETA Famine
http://forumcorp.com/jsanborn/images/avatars/gallery/Fantasy-Elmore-Color-Vol1/color-elmore-27.jpg

Father! Do not leave me-!

*Before she could finish, Gator put a hand over her face and she fell asleep...*

BigGator5
10-02-2004, 12:45 PM
*Gator slowly put Theta on the table. He then righted a chair, grabed a unopen and undamaged bottle of wine, and sat down. Dusting off the top of the bottle, he open the drink and down it.*

What is it that you want to talk about Pyro?

Pyro
10-02-2004, 12:54 PM
Pyro nodded.
Well played.
Then remembering why he had first come he spun to face BG scowling:
Was that your idea of a joke!?!?!? :evil:
You sent me to kill SG, knowing full well that those in the Matrix Quadrant would side with him against you... *And me!!! :mad:
I can't tell if you were sending me there to kill your son or die myself! :mad:
Pausing:
Either way... *Well played. :twisted:

BigGator5
10-02-2004, 01:16 PM
I can't tell if you were sending me there to kill your son or die myself! :mad:

*Gator put the bottle down and cross his arms.*

If you must know, I sent you there to kill my son. It was a mistake to stop you in the first place. Plus, I was hoping you do a little damage there. You see, there is a family feud going on with my grandson and I intend to win. However, now that you have failed to kill SG, would you like to join me in planning the next strike?

Pyro
10-02-2004, 01:33 PM
Taking the bottle out of BG's hands and drinking it himself he said grinned:
As long as I get to rip off that little brat's head, I'll follow you to the grave. :twisted:

BigGator5
10-02-2004, 01:44 PM
*Gator smiled and it was wide. Summoning another undamaged bottle of Elysian Wine for himself, he lifted it to a toast to their new alliance.*

Do not worry, blood ties will not be a problem...

http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/6.gif

BigGator5
10-03-2004, 07:38 AM
*After the toast, Gator wasted no time in throwing the Secundae Theta over his shoulder and then turning to Pyro.*

Listen, I need to secure her in my tower. When I return, I'm going to rebuild this pace and we will begain to plan.

I should not be long. If anybody comes looking for me, tell them to hold on.

*With that, he left...*

Lawbringer NYXZ
10-07-2004, 02:07 PM
::A green portal of the Negation opens in the ruins of the Sinister Palace. Lawbringer NYXZ steps once silently. His armour has been repaired in the transit between worlds, although his radical transformation was still evident.

Leathery black wings were the last part of the dark creature to appear and the portal blinked out of existance. The walked towards Big Gator the recently formed bone spikes protruding from his knees, elbow and shoulders clicked softly as he moved forward. His dark wings flapped open and he stopped his march towards the Gator God.

Burning eyes set in a black leather and metal mask examined the First.::

Big Gator of the First also Lawbringer BGTR of the Negation.

Your test is scheduled for this moment of time.

Widgit
10-07-2004, 02:58 PM
**The machine called Sub-Widget-0094-A appears outside of the Sinister palace. Its objective is to observe BigGator and wait for the arrival of Lawbringer NYXZ, since the other Widgit devices are no longer able to directly track the Lawbringer. The tiny one inch tall blue cube of metal alters its form and takes on the shape and color of a spider. This machanical creature climbs into the palace and finds a perch to rest on and observes the Lawbringer's test.**

BigGator5
10-07-2004, 04:50 PM
*The Gator God had just return from securing Theta in his tower when the Lawbringer appeared. BigGator5 had picked up on him binging a Lawbringer.*

'So, it is true. I was a Lawbringer.'

If I was a Lawbringer, then you guys should have had your fill of me by now. I am not a lab rat and my name, is BigGator5!

Lawbringer NYXZ
10-07-2004, 05:02 PM
::NYXZ cocked his head at the angry in Big Gator's voice. His wings folded flat against his back, and his eyes blazed.::

Big Gator of the First. Your hostile attitude has been noted, however it is not a requirement for the Testing.

::The Lawbringer's body warped and two more appeared either side of Gator. They stood for a few moments silently then their gravel tones mixed together without harmony.::

Commence.

::The Lawbringer to Gator's left rushed forward and its fist lashed out, connecting with the Gator God's face. The one to his right darted in and slammed his spiked knee into his abdomen.

The final NYXZ vanished only to reappear above the God bringing his fists crashing down on weregator's head.::

BigGator5
10-07-2004, 05:35 PM
*Like a faded memory, the Lawbringers image came to him. This distracted BigGator5 long enough to get his butt handed to him. After the attacks ended, Gator laugh.*

HA! Is that all you got?

*All of a sudden Gator exploded into water, soaking the three Lawbringers. He then reappeared behind the original.*

You mistake my anger for me being highly annoyed. The Negation know everything about me, so there is no need to test me.

*Gator cracked his knuckles in a couple of places.*

Plus, you cannot get back there anyway. Why bother?

Lawbringer NYXZ
10-07-2004, 05:50 PM
::The three Lawbringer jumped backwards as the Gator God burst into water. The flapped their wings and settled on the ground facing the God. They spoke together.::

The reasons behind the testing are not your concern.

::Three set of burning eyes blazed and seemed to look through the Gator God.::

Big Gator of the First. Shifter ability. Gator form has increased battle potential.

It is unfortunate that you no longer retain your Lawbringer incarnation. You battle and mental prowess was much in access of this form. This will not be as exhileration. I rarely have to opertunity to test one of my breathren.

::One Lawbringer vanished and appeared beside the Gator God, it spun and drove its spiked elbow into the God's chest.::

BigGator5
10-07-2004, 06:17 PM
::One Lawbringer vanished and appeared beside the Gator God, it spun and drove its spiked elbow into the God's chest.::

*The Lawbringer was on Gator's right when NYXZ shunk a spiked elbow into him. The Lawbringer's body was parallel to Gator's and the NYXZ's arm is stright out. I tell you this to understand what it is about to happen.

BigGator5 reaches over NYXZ with his left hand and with the right, grabs the Lawbringers hand. Gator then quickly pulls the arm deeper (and it hurts like a mother, but he endures this) and to his right. With a twist and a resounding crack, breaks the clone's arm. Holding the Lawbringers arm with his right hand, Gator reaches around his back and summons his Battle-Axe. In one fluid motion, he chops off the head of his attacker.

This all happen inside of three secounds.

After letting the attacker fall to the ground, Gator covered his wound.*

That hurt... I have been kind so far, but do not attack me again.

Lawbringer NYXZ
10-07-2004, 06:28 PM
::The two remaining NYXZs watched there dublicate fall. Their eyes rose up to the Weregator.::

Those under analysis are not allowed to dictate the form of the test.

::The Lawbringers flapped their dark wings and lifted off the ground. Like two twisted angels they hung there, watching. Suddenly one vanished and appeared behind Gator. It wrapped itsself around the God and screeched.

Green flares ripped out of the Lawbringer's armour. There was an explosion of green energy and it became an inferno of dark fire, clinging tight even in its death to the God.::

BigGator5
10-07-2004, 07:11 PM
Those under analysis are not allowed to dictate the form of the test.

'That's it...'

*Gator thought as he burned...*

'That is what he wants. He wants to stay true to the tests and he wants me to fight back...'

*Soon, the fire died out, all that was left was a ash and a very burnt Gator on his knees. With a scratchy voice, Gator spoke to NYXZ.*

No... I will not- not be your guinea pig....

*Gator stood up and didn't even attempt to heal hmself.*

Find someone else...

Lawbringer NYXZ
10-07-2004, 07:33 PM
The remaining NYXZ floated down and stood before Gator. His hand flicked out to the side as he looked at the burnt wounded God. A jagged wicked blade appeared in his hand and he rested it underneath his subject's chin.

You demand that I find another to test at this time is irrelevant. You are the one chosen for my analysis.

Each subject seems to have formed opinions on what this examination's purpose is. You are all in error. You're feeble minds cannot hope to understand.

::It moved the blade away and looked at Big Gator sadly.::

How the First have fallen. The purpose of testing you is pointless. You have no abilities worth noting in this form. Fight me or do not, i can already taste the extent of your power.

::It leaned in and pressed its masked face against Gator's left cheek and sniffed. Its head twitched moving across his face, constantly inhaling his went. Finally, NYXZ moved back and its eye glowed brightly.::

You do not recall being Lawbringer BGTR? How intriguing.

::The Lawbringer's head cocked to the side and his eyes dimmed as if listening to something or someone. His eyes focused again and his mask cracked as his facial muscles formed a smile.::

I have a proposal for you Big Gator of the First. Come with me and I can grant you power. All the power that you had as a Lawbringer.

I can sense it in your mind. I feel the power you once had. It took all the First to unite against you as Lawbringer BGTR. It took their collective might to destroy you.

The Negation can give you that once again. But with you in control, you would retain your mind, it would no longer be fragmented...

Your son accepted this proposition.

Do you wish to consider my offer?

BigGator5
10-07-2004, 08:01 PM
Your son accepted this proposition.

*Gator was tempted by the Lawbringer's offer until he heard this. At first he thought of SG being this son, but a jumble collection of images told him otherwise.

All of a sudden, Gator threw his Battle-Axe at the last clone. This pin the clone to the wall and killed the clone.

Then, illreguardless of his dry burnt skin, he started to hit and kick the Lawbringer.*

WHERE- *right hook*

IS- *left uppercut*

MY- *right jab*

SON! *round house kick*

Lawbringer NYXZ
10-07-2004, 08:07 PM
::The Lawbringer made no moves to interupt the beating. It raised its head and faced Big Gator. Its body warped under the barrage and snapped back to focus. The mask had been torn away at the side revealing twisted rows of teeth. It smiled.::

Lawbringer Neo seems to have a place in many of your people's hearts.

Consider my offer of power.

In exchange for joining us I shall give you all the information on your son.

The choice is yours.

Pyro
10-07-2004, 08:48 PM
Pyro's attention was peaked upon heaing of BG's "son," but when the LawBringer specified that it was not SG, he sat back down and began to drink again.
Just tell me when you need me.
:roll: He shrugged.

BigGator5
10-07-2004, 08:52 PM
In exchange for joining us I shall give you all the information on your son.

Unlike others you may have told, I believe you when you say you know where my son is...

*Gator then summon a sword into his hands.*

However, I will find him without your help...

*Gator then made to run the sword through the Lawbringer.*

Lawbringer NYXZ
10-07-2004, 09:27 PM
::The sword slid through NYXZ abdomen, the creature shifted and warped. It glaced downwards at the weapon protruding from its stomach. It grinned manically a coughed black blood over the Gator God. A stoney voice muttered from behind Gator, mimicing the gurgles and coughs of the fatally wounded Lawbringer. Floating in the air appeared NYXZ. ::

Thank you, Big Gator of the First. This has once again be a most enjoyable encounter.

You have shown a great battle potential. Also surprising resistance to mental pressures, except under extreme conditions. You have impressed me.

However, my analysis is completed. Only death would have been achieved through your obstinance.

Your temptation at my offer of power was tasted, sensed and noted. Vocalisation of acceptance was interrupted through expoitation of your son. As such i have no choice but to end this encounter and adapt my line of questioning in future.

I must depart. My finding and analysis must be reported, immediately.

Big Gator 5 of the First.

You have failed your trial.

You have been weighed, measured, you have been found wanting... and disloyal.

::The bodies of the slain NYXZs melted into the ground. The remaining Lawbringer vanished in a blaze of green energies. The fracture widened and a Negation symbol was scorched into the ruins of the Sinister Palace.::

BigGator5
10-08-2004, 11:41 AM
I'm loyal to Elysia... I would never voluntary join the Negation.

*BigGator5 said in a scratchy voice. Gator then fell to the ground as the Lawbringer left. The Gator God crawled towards the nearest wall without using his hands. Gator's skin is dry and burnt. Several cracks have appeared through-out his skin and most were bleeding. Everyone of them hurts like hell...*

'At lest I feel them, that means I'm still alive...'

Instead of gawking at me Pyro, can you bring me some water.

Widgit
10-08-2004, 05:27 PM
**The Sub-Widgit probe abandons its spider disguise and vanishes in a small blink of white light.**

Pyro
10-08-2004, 10:00 PM
Pyro sneered. *He hadn't been Sinister for long, but he was quickly learning their manners.
I don't do water. *He said forming a ball of fire in his hand and drinking some more.

BigGator5
10-09-2004, 05:05 AM
I don't do water.

Well, I don't do fire!

*Outstreches his arms (with great pain) to show him the fire damage to his body.*

My base element, is water. Now suck it up, ditch the superior Medius attitude, and get me some water...

*This next word came at great pains to him.*

Please!

Sadeh
10-09-2004, 08:35 AM
~Last time Sadeh was seen, she was at Reshnael, she had finally taken hold of the Route 666 Talisman and left the medieval world to set her plans in motion. *She visited a couple of places before arriving to the Council of War, she needed to find BigGator.~

~But she didn’t arrive to the Sinister Palace just now, she got here a few minutes before Lawbringer NYXZ did. *She observed the whole fight and was impressed by the Lawbringer’s testing results. *She would have qualified the confrontation differently.~

~Now, that the Lawbringer was finally gone, Sadeh walked out of the shadows and approached a very concerned BigGator5.~

It’s been a while, Gator, isn’t it? *~She said with a smile.~ *We need to talk, there are forces moving against you and you need to be warned.

BigGator5
10-09-2004, 11:37 AM
Its been a while, Gator, isnt it? ~She said with a smile.~ We need to talk, there are forces moving against you and you need to be warned.

Sadeh...

*Using the wall to his back, Gator got up slowly. Using his powers, Gator pulled some water from Sadeh's body. Just enough so that she didn't notice but with it, he was able to draw in some more water from around Elysia for his healing and return what he barrowed from Sadeh. Slowly, his skin return to normal.

Looking at his arms and chest he was satisfy with the results.*

I havn't seen you in a long time. There always forces moving against me. It is the nature of this universe.

Sadeh
10-10-2004, 06:31 PM
Yes, you’re right, but this time things aren’t moving randomly. *The First tends to be chaotic in nature, you know that much better than I do, you lead this flock for a while. *But there’s something that’s has been set in motion and could cause you even bigger problems if you don’t stop it now.

~Sadeh noticed the trick BigGator did with the liquids of her body. *She smiled because it meant that he trusted her. *With both of them being Sinisters, no matter what the talk about a “United Elysia” was, it would do wonders to his trust in her.~

I had the Red Book of Secrets for a while… *~She noticed BigGator frowned.~ *Yes, I know, it was the same book your wife held. *But you must have learned that part of the Book’s “secret” is that each bearer can use it in different ways. *I, I learned about the future. *There’s not much I can reveal, but I do remember that at this particular point in your life, you would have faced this Lawbringer creature that just attacked you.

As I said, it was not a random attack.

~Sadeh put her hand on BigGator’s shoulder, at the very moment the black sigil shaped Route 666 Talisman hanging in a necklace around her neck started to shine in black. *Its powers would be reaching the Gator God and dark emotions of hatred and revenge would start pouring into his heart.~

That Lawbringer is not what he seemed to be. *He was sent to attack you by Optimus Prime and Sojourn Fan, from the Saber Vortex. *They want to take you down and won’t stop until they’ve done so. *They want Kontiltan II and they won’t stop until they’ve got their grasps on your world. *Their moves will always be disguised, but their goal will be the same: *to kill you and then, take over Kontiltan II. *In the Red Book I read they will accomplish their goal. *But I say you can change your future and be done with them first!

BigGator5
10-10-2004, 09:17 PM
*Gator sat down and took this all in. He trust Sadeh, that is true. They both had worked together to undermine Altwaal, however they went their own way and Gator lost touch with her. He had over forty lovers during that time.*

'Dear Altwaal! I had many lovers. Why couldn't I get Bard? Oh well, I don't even love her anymore. I wish the Nun was here.'

*Then Sadeh went on about the plot that involved Optimus Prime, Sojourn Fan, and that Lawbringer. Gator couldn't believe it...

He was angry beyond anything he could feel at this time. So, he broke the table with on slam of his fist.*

I won't be able to attack them until they attack. To attack them outright, would be not meet with approval. However, I do have a plan...

Sadeh, do you want to join me and Pyro in shifting the balance of power, in my favor?

*He smile at the corner of his mouth.*

Maybe we could pick up where we left off...

Sadeh
10-10-2004, 09:29 PM
I would gladly help you, Gator. Thats why Im here. This new order established by Millenium is changing too many things and it gets difficult to tell your friend from your enemies, but you do know that Im good at reading Gods.

~Sadeh sat down on a rock resulting from the debris after the fight with the Lawbringer.~

Who is this Pyro you talk about? Is he a trusted ally?

~Sadehs mind was somewhere else, it was evident Gator would refuse to charge immediately into war against the Saber Vortex, but after all, she had time.~

BigGator5
10-10-2004, 10:09 PM
((OOC: Ok, fine... http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/tongue.gif ))

Actully, I like Mil's new order. As long as he keeps the council in place, and me on it, I don't mind really.

Pyro, is this god of action here.

*Points to the First accross to the now ruin table.*

He wants my Half-Blood son dead, and I'm going to help. You see, my other son Neo, took over many worlds and named it the Matrix Quadrant. Now my grandson rules, something I don't approve of. I want to kill him and take the Quadrant for myself.

A little known law will allow me to attack without interference. If the Saber Vortex attacks my world, then I'll bring the Matrix Quadrant down upon them. I can't lose if I get someone like you on my side.

Pyro
10-10-2004, 10:27 PM
This tipped Pyro's interest.
Rising to his feet he asked:
We're going to take the Matrix Quadrant? *How? *When? :eh:

Mattson
10-11-2004, 03:51 AM
(Gator, small detail that may have escaped notice. LM released the Saber Vortex to SF and Optimus. Its an independent planet allied with the MQ not part of it.)

BigGator5
10-11-2004, 07:20 AM
We're going to take the Matrix Quadrant? How?When? :eh:

Yes. Well, you want SG dead, as I want Lord Mattson's head on a platter.

How? The law I talk of is an old somewhat unuse law Altwaal enacted over a costly dispute. You remember "A Father's Rights", right Sadeh? It states that a Father may lay first claim to his son's property, in the event of death. The Matrix Quadrant should have been mine.

As for "When"? I was waiting to see what would happen when Pyro attack SG. However, TIE and that Lawbringer has delay me. Now I can take on Lord Mattson, Pyro can have SG, and Sadeh I can trust to take on his wife, Minity, if she is there. No?

*He turned towards Pyro with a smile.*

This way, you'll get justice without interfence from Mattson. If the Saber Vortex attacks my world and I squash it, you may have that world.

*Gator turned his smile towards Sadeh.*

With the Matrix Quadrant under my thumb, Millenium will be forced to listen to me. And of course you'll have my ear, my dear Sadeh. All you have to do is help me.

Sadeh
10-11-2004, 07:39 AM
((Forty lovers, uh? *:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ))

I will help you as much as I can, Gator. *For all times sake, isnt it. *Still, you have to understand that I have other businesses to deal with, so I wont be able to stay with you all the time. *But dont fret, my shadowporting powers allow me to be any place I want.

~Sadeh walked around thinking and planning.~

The Matrix Quadrant may be too big right now to take over, but some little strategic steps could be helpful. *

If you want Lord Mattsons head, I think you should start by undermining his self-control. *His mind is his biggest asset, but if hes mad, he will lose it. *I say, kill Sojourn Fan and you will get Lord Mattsons head on a plate.

BigGator5
10-11-2004, 09:07 AM
I say, kill Sojourn Fan and you will get Lord Mattsons head on a plate.

*Gator lean back in the chair he was sitting in. He did not know how he could kill Sojourn Fan without any action taken against him. He's plans were simple but has now been disrupted by this deal with the Saber Vortex.*

You get me the Red Book that has that entry in it, and I will have no choice but to deal with her. Until then, I will have to wait until they take action.

*Gator then sat up and lean forward.*

My hands are tied!

Now I can take on Lord Mattson even with his mind in the fight, if I have to, but he can't have any allies around to interfere. That is why I need allies myself.

I took House Sinister, didn't I? You should know by now, that I don't deal in small steps.

Sadeh
10-11-2004, 11:12 AM
~Sadeh looked into BigGators eyes fiercely.~

Dont be so presumptuous, Gator. *Getting headed directly against Lord Mattson would only mean your fall. *He has too many planets, too many soldiers. *How many do you have? *Kontiltan II is not that old, how many soldiers do you have? *Tell me!

~Sadeh made a brief pause then walked right in front of him, doing her best to send the dark energies of the Route 666 Talisman into him.~

You have to choose your enemies carefully if you want to win. *Mattson may be at the end of the line, dont overlook him, but definitely dont charge against him directly, you have to focus on his weaknesses. *You know fairly well what Sojourn Fan means to him. *Hit him where it hurts him the most. *Hit him on the heel and Sojourn Fan is that heel.

Sojourn
10-11-2004, 12:50 PM
((Hmmm....very nice planning there, although you want to kill SF.))

Optimus Prime
10-11-2004, 12:53 PM
((Very interesting. She is right about LM's feeling for SF. Although OP might mess that up little when the attempt to kill SF is made.))

BigGator5
10-13-2004, 10:06 AM
*Gator looked deep at Sadeh. There was a reason why she wanted to kill Sojourn Fan and it wasn't because of him.*

Alright!

*All of a sudden two Kontilians appear. They both looked surprised. When the Kontilians see BigGator5, they both get on one knee and bow to him.*

Take them and train them. This does not get back to me, do you understand me?

Sadeh
10-13-2004, 10:30 AM
Im trying to do you a service, Gator, and you act second guessing my every idea. *What do you want me to do with two Kontilians? *Theyre barely mortals and they simply wont grasp the whole picture. *Im no ones personal trainer. *If you want to prepare them for whatever it is you want, youll have to train them yourself. *I can walk out of here and get going with my life; Im not the one whos being targeted by a hiding enemy.

~Sadeh walked up front of BigGator and cupped his chin.~

Dont you understand Im doing this because youre one of the few Firsts worth leading this chaotic flock? *You may be loyal to Millenium, personally I dont mind, thats your call. *But what Im trying to do is to protect our future. *Sooner or later Milleniums rule will pass and youll get another shot at leading. *I want you to survive that long.

But if you dont want to, thats your choice.

~Sadeh gave him her back as she started to walk away. *The sun got eclipsed as she was getting ready to shadowport out of the War Council.~

If you have anything else to say, do it quick. *Im leaving this room.

BigGator5
10-13-2004, 11:50 AM
If you have anything else to say, do it quick. Im leaving this room.

Wait!

*Gator turned to the Kontilians.*

What is the one metal that could kill a First?

*They look at their god in surprised and the one on the left answer.*

Kontilian 1: Should we say in font of them, M'Lord?

Go ahead, it is all right.

Kontilian 2: Watersilver M'Lord.

*Two throwing knifes appeared before them.*

They would be the only two who would be able to use them and retrieve them. Her death would be a complete mystery.

You could train them quickly and guised them, while I take steps for my attack on Lord Mattson. My energies cannot be found on them in-case they get caught and I know you know how to hide your energies if you choose to do so, something I can't do.

Sadeh
10-13-2004, 03:37 PM
~Sadeh stopped and then turned to BigGator5.~

When I said I dont train people, I meant it, Gator. But I see that you still have the commanding tone that you used as ruler of House Sinister and, frankly, it suits you.

~She walked to the two Kontilians.~

You will come with me and you better be prepared for some tough trials.

Take care, Gator.

~The sun over Elysia eclipsed briefly as Sadeh, along with the two reptiles vanished to places unknown (http://www.cbreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=29011#29011).~

Pyro
10-13-2004, 05:40 PM
Pyro stood silent.
Had this witch taken away his chance to kill SG? *He wouldn't let that happen. *Whether they went ot immediate war or not, he would see that SG died. *Turning to BG he said:
I have some other business elsewhere that I must see to. *I'll be back shortly.
And with that he vanished in a ball of flame.

BigGator5
10-13-2004, 06:20 PM
Finally, some peace!

*A big sigh escape his lips as he sat back. Looking around, he decided that the Sinister Palace has laid in ruin for far too long.

The First that walk by outside had not really took notice of the Sinister Palace. Soon, red and blue energy is seen coming from within. The light engulf the Palace, blinding those that took notice and started to look on. When the light died down, they looked and found the old Sinister Palace gone. They instead found a similar building. This building looked like the palace, but writen aboved the door...*

"BigGator5: WAR Council of a United Elysia"