PDA

View Full Version : Gaelica: OOC New Players Needed

Ayrn
10-10-2004, 05:13 PM
While Ive been told that there was a Brath rp some time ago there appears to be very few non sci-fi SLs. If anyone is interested Id like to start another barbarian/celtic type land called Gaelica. It would be set I the First universe though any Gods involved would either pose as there own gods (think Norse or Celtic mythology) or not reveal his or her powers as I plan to do with my character.

Ive decided to make a more lose overview of Gaelica and leave the rest up to your interpretation. Please go ahead and have some fun.
Gaelica is cold mountainous land in a great valley they call the womb of the world. Because of the surrounding mountain ranges the valley is assessable only by a small pass. In the last 200 years something dark has been creeping into the place corrupting the earth which it touched. The people and even animals were changed, becoming feral and barbaric. The magic of the world was changed also so that few that could hear the heart beat of the world and others began to answer a new call and tap into a deeper darker magic. Tribes became warlike squabbling amongst themselves while the once great city is held under siege by forces of the unnatural.
Option ideas:
Woodland trader: A strange elf like people made their way into the valley around the time the demons. They are mysterious and little is known about them aside from there small wild appearance. They have very little interaction with Galens aside from trade.
Demon: Rather self-explanatory.
Half demon: a rare cursed creature created from the coupling of a demon and captured Galen.
Earth magic user: One of the few remaining forces of good think healer dreamer druid ext.
Deep mage: usually much more powerful than an earth magic wielder these corrupted mages reek havoc on there former people.
Touched: Those who come in contact with demons are never the same and few are left with strange cursed gift allowing them to change their form of enter a berserker rage.

Res
10-14-2004, 08:34 PM
It sounds interesting to me and I might join if you start this. I have been in the Brath RP and liked it so, starting a new celtic-like RP would be cool.

Come on everyone! :D

Ayrn
10-16-2004, 10:59 AM
Yeah I really do hope everything will work out. Unfortionatly there doesn't seem to be much of an interest at the moment.