PDA

View Full Version : IC The Hidden Scrolls

Meteoro
08-09-2011, 09:57 PM
Everything has changed. Old Gods are gone, new ones have waken; entire species got extinguished while some new sentient beings took their place and new civilizations were built on the ground where old ones perished leaving no trace behind.

But as they say, “the more things change, the more they stay the same.” Something that remains true in such an immense, bright and dark place, where judgment still gets clouded by emotion and secrets may have been passed into a new generation, but are still worth being kept shut.

Welcome to the Hidden Scrolls, the one point access to the most private thoughts of every living creature in this CrossGen universe born anew.

Meteoro
08-09-2011, 09:59 PM
((If you're wondering, yes, this is like the old "Lost Scrolls" thread we had in the old CrossGen forum. Basically, a place where you can post your character's diary entries, giving some insight into them, and giving everyone the chance to know them a little better.))

Shadowseldil
08-30-2011, 11:56 PM
(((Interesting idea. I will probably make use of this in the near future; right now I don't have the time.)))

Qwaring's clone#1
08-31-2011, 07:55 PM
Dear Diary,

How are you? I am fine.

William Shakespeare once said, "Stop butchering my plays, Cloney. Or I will stab you Shakespeare-style." And it was at that point that I knew that maybe all of those people throwing rotten fruit at me meant I wasn't supposed to be acting in Shakespeare's Henry IIX play. Although, I still say the play would have been better if I had seen Henry I through VII. I hate sequels of stuff I haven't seen.
So after setting fire to the Globe Theater, I decided to retire from acting.

It was time to go live the quiet life in the suburbs. A nice house. A nice car. A best pal. A swimming pool. A handsome pool-boy named Hugo. And a wacky neighbor. Y'know, living the dream.

I managed to steal and/or kidnap most of that. Swinging around a sword and pushing around a shopping cart full of grenades really sped up the process.

For three magical hours I had it all, Diary. I got the house from Sitcom World, and hid it in the cargo bay of Ruri's ship. She never even suspected.
The car was donated by Mattson. And at some point I'll let him know about it.
Benjamin Franklin agreed to be my best pal, but only if I paid him with Reese's Peices and spools of fresh kite string.
I simply flooded the lower decks of the ship for the swimming pool, which saved me a ton of money.
And I got Gramma to agree to pretend to be the handsome pool-boy. His backrubs, while clumsy and often painful, were also relaxing. I was sorry to see him accidentally slip out through an airlock during that baby oil mishap.
Unfortunately, Ruri wasn't a very good wacky neighbor, since she yelled and blamed me for causing her ship to malfunction and crash. I tried to replace her as my wacky neightbor, but that's where things went wrong.

I kidnapped that Bogure guy and tried to force him into becoming my wacky neighbor. Everything seemed to be going okay until he pulled out a gun and tried to kill me.

Oh, and at some point a poodle named Scraps showed up and said he had travelled back in time with a warning for Meteoro (something about something going wrong in the future of one of Meteoro's thousands of kids). I decided to hold Scraps hostage so that Bogue wouldn't shoot me. But it turns out Bogure didn't know who Scraps was and didn't care. Apparently that made him a bad hostage.

There was a lot of shooting. Scraps' time-machine blew up. Ruri tried to teleport my house off of the ship. Benjamin was flying a kite. Mattson undonated his car, by trying to teleportal it away. There was a solar flare. It was during daylight savings time. And I tried to walk to somewhere else. All at the same time.

I'm not sure what happened after that. I just know that Scraps and me are somewhere else. The house, wacky neighbor and car blew up. And I kind of think we're lost.

But on the bright side, I look good in a tuxedo. And in the end, Diary, isn't that what's really important?

Love, George Jefferson Cloney PHD.

Dear Cloney,

What the %*#& are you talking about?!? I didn't understand any of that.

Sincerely, Ken Diary.

Meteoro
08-31-2011, 08:58 PM
((Hahaha! This was awesome. A great sort-of-memory-trip very much a la Cloney style :) Poor thing. He must be very disoriented landing so far ahead in the future and with no familiar face.))

Honor's Angel
09-01-2011, 05:22 AM
((:rofl: I've missed Cloney so much. FYI Q-This Angel is a reboot of my original Angel character. So when Cloney meets her at the scavenger hunt feel free to refer to people and stuff that were part of the old Angel's life (like the Prime Family, Mil and their kids, the fact that when she married Mil she became Cloney's granddaughter in law), although this Angel will have no idea what he is talking about. ))

Optimus Prime
09-01-2011, 11:03 AM
Barrett-

Seriously who the hell does that Gale kid think he is? He comes out the sky and starts licking my girlfriend's hand and I'm supposed to be nice?! Umm...no...licking random people's hands is just creepy. Plus there's lots of women in Nero and he picks the ones that's taken. The one that's mine. Besides he tried to challenge me. Like I wouldn't kick his butt. He just got a lucky break hitting me with that gust of wind. I didn't expect that...He was lucky Selene stopped us because Angel would have spent the next year healing him after I was done.

Meteoro
09-01-2011, 11:12 AM
((Not that Gale would have minded, heehee!))

Sojourn
09-01-2011, 07:57 PM
((Oh? Is Angel going to be another one of Gale's crushes?))

Meteoro
09-01-2011, 11:13 PM
((Everything's possible.))

Honor's Angel
09-02-2011, 03:38 PM
((LOL! Gale's going to be a "player" although all his crushes will be with taken women. ;) ))

Meteoro
09-02-2011, 04:03 PM
((I told you, he has no clue. :P ))

Shadowseldil
09-02-2011, 07:10 PM
Log Entry 1932, Update 5, progress 10
Subfile 1

My excursion to the Winnoer system has proven fruitless. I have no doubt what caused the devastation that destroyed three planets in the system. Records indicate that one of them was populated. Poor fools; the only solace is that they certainly died quickly. What purpose he had in that system boggles me; I have the computer running all manners of probability algorithms. I will find him, and when I do, I will end it once for all.
In the interim, I return to the planet known locally as Nero, Tarvis II. I have already found the first of storms, and I have high suspicions that the new King Barrett and Queen Selene are Barrett Resheph and Selene Eseld, the two for whom I am searching. I have not yet located the fourth target.
I have, however, been notified that there is at least one more confirmed firstling on the planet. The First of the Northern Winds. We had suspected for a long time that we would find another firstling in Airee; Tarvis II seems to be a hotbed for firstlings. Perhaps because of its nearness to Elysia, ancient empire of the Firsts. Every so many centuries it seems to produce a few firsts, usually at the same time. It was the firsts of blades, hallways, oceans, and light the last time. Perhaps the scientists should study out why they keep appearing there. Again I say, it will not be the last time I see it.
No matter. It will be done.

Information on this fifth target is scarce; it seems that he was called Gale while in Airee, but surveillance says that he has flown to the surface cities, where he will be completely unknown. I have samples of his energy signature, but UE targeting has never been an exact science, especially in places so rich with UE like the Tarvis system. Odd that so few people there can use it.
Target is of pale complexion and of mild stature, roughly 97 GUs. He is white haired. According to surveillance, he has a distinguishing mark on his forehead. This will make him easier to locate, but should not be a strict guidance. Eye colour is unknown. Guess it is going to have to be old-fashion investigation on this one.
Surveillance has also noted more of the anomalies it has been tracking. It maintains its random occurrence, and yet it appeared right before this bout of catastrophes. The going theory is that these anomalies are fluctuations in the planet's UE, which is in turn interfering with the firstlings powers.
I, however, am suspicious. I would not be surprised if there is another first on the planet, one that is fully awakened and capable of masking his energy signature. I have seen it before, but only once. I have no doubt it might happen again.

I am monitoring the planet for the firstlings' energy signatures, but the tracking system reports that they are all in the same location. Again I say, it has never been very reliable. But, it is a place to start, anyway. Co-ordinates correspond with the city of Pagos. It looks like I will be paying the Queen a visit.

Landing time is scheduled for sundown tomorrow. End log entry.

Meteoro
09-02-2011, 09:35 PM
((Wow, Shadow, this was quite an interesting entry! I feel honored that you took your time gather information about Gale, now that's amazing :) I can't wait to see what you come up with next. I love the way you spin the main plot.))