PDA

View Full Version : The Ruins of Lord Mattson's Keep



Archiver
07-02-2016, 02:30 PM
Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 09-23-2002, 01:33 PM
Somewhere in the vast reaches of space, a glowing crystal appears. Bits of rock swarm around it and condenses into a castle. Lord Mattson appears and heads inside. The castle shapes itself into a European style complete with ballroom. Mattson walks on and watches the techno-magics lab form. Moving on he see the statue garden shape itself before entering the monitoring room. Lord Mattson takes a seat in front of the many screens and sets the viewers to inform him of any problems that might require his attention.

"Finally it has arrived. The battle with Magin slowed its travel but now all is ready."

Flicks a switch and sends out a visitors welcome message.
[ 05-31-2003, 04:14 PM: Message edited by: Lord Mattson ]


Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-23-2002, 01:44 PM
::From a very distant planet, a world known to mortals as Planet Meteoro, two small meteor cameras fly at light speed to finally reach the newly created Keep. Getting into Invisible Mode , both meteor cameras get inside and place themselves in strategic spots.::

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif M (in the hiding) http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 09-23-2002, 01:47 PM
Two more vid screens appear.

You could have just asked M. I would have had no problem. Not that I do now. Just makes the fact I piggybacked your system obvious now.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 09-24-2002, 04:40 PM
Hmmm....no visitors. Maybe I should mention free beer and the teleportal to Castle Anthrax(ian).


Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-24-2002, 05:03 PM
I can live with a little peril! Did someone mention free beer? I'll take a nice refreshing M-lite. Hey mattson nice keep you got here I love what you've done w/ the tapestries.


Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-24-2002, 05:21 PM
I'm filling in for Rev:
*takes off clothes and commences streaking*
::Atilla2k streaks through this thread w/ the newest and most improvedest MUFONG(tm) Flag::
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 09-24-2002, 05:46 PM
TILLA!!!!! ~covers eyes~ I'm blind!!!! Dear Lord!

BTW, nice place Mattson. Sorry I'm late. Called away on business for a couple days. ~hands over the keep-warming bouquet~

Fac


Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-24-2002, 05:48 PM
~Big Huggles~ hey sweety how are you?


Posted by M (Member #2210) on 09-24-2002, 06:10 PM
::A 3D image of Meteoro appears in the middle of Lord Mattsons main room::

My Masters planet has been invaded. His life is in danger.

::Fades::


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 09-24-2002, 09:15 PM
You can get it from my bar tender, Big Moe. Just ask once you get pants on Atilla.

Thanks Facade. Sorry about your eyes.

Flicks a switch and a portal opens.

M, the original M, you may remain here in diplomatic immunity for as long as needed. Just enter through my portal.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 09-25-2002, 03:39 PM
Blinks out for a moment and returns with the viking-bots.

You know your duties. Defend this dwelling. Don't empty the beer coolers.

Steps through the portal.


Posted by Scion_the_Nun (Member #1751) on 09-27-2002, 04:07 PM
<A very familiar figure comes across and ends up at Lord Mattsons door. In secrecy, she knocks on the door.>

KNOCK! KNOCK!

<Finally, very mysteriously says>

Avon calling!


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 09-27-2002, 04:12 PM
A fold in space appears where the door is. Lord Mattson's image appears.

Yes? I am dealing with a problem at the moment. Is there something you need?


Posted by Scion_the_Nun (Member #1751) on 09-27-2002, 04:41 PM
Oh, yes! I have come with this very special chrome designed specially for images. til now, images have been very easily dismissed, well, now, in this new era of clones, images and beautiful faces, Avon has come with this very new product that is perfect for you.

IMAGE

I guarantee youll look gorgeous with it, youll only have to use it for 5 years consecutively. Im already imagining how gorgeous youll look <sighs>

What to try it?

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 09-30-2002, 12:22 AM
I prefer an all natural look, thanks. Though the teleportal to Castle Anthrax(ian)is a sure sell for you. Those ladies surely want to look good for anyone. Once, I vanish, feel free to ask my door viking to guide you there.

Fades from view and the door returns to normal.


Posted by Scion_the_Nun (Member #1751) on 09-30-2002, 05:17 PM
<Looks around for the Viking person>

This Lord Mattson's image is certainly rude. He left and there is no Viking in sight!

I better go to other places where my services are better seen!

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif


Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-30-2002, 05:22 PM
uhm miss scion did you happen to see my foot? I know I grew a new one but I miss the old one.
come here and let me buy you a beer! *hick*


Posted by Scion_the_Nun (Member #1751) on 09-30-2002, 05:27 PM
I'm really sorry, Mr. Atilla, but I recall that your foot was eaten by the Dark Lord Sauron... So, there's no chance for you getting it back.

By the way... are you hitting on me?

I'M A NUN FOR ALWAAL'S SAKE!

And what's your thing for clones, by the way? Is this some kind of deviation? Or are you just a cloneanizer? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif


Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-30-2002, 05:28 PM
*Atilla trapped feels the sudden urge to run*
uhh...I mean....well......bye!!!
*Atilla bolts to the mannors mens room to escape!*
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif


Posted by Scion_the_Nun (Member #1751) on 09-30-2002, 05:34 PM
Jeez! Ahmm... Altwaaleez! I thought someone called after a barbarian would be braver! I didn't even had the chance to offer him my products!

And still, no viking in sight!

<Sighs!>


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 09-30-2002, 07:59 PM
A 7'2'' viking walks up to the nun, and motions for her to follow this way. "I was at my morning drink." he grunts. He shows her the portal and walks off towards the bar.
[ 09-30-2002, 08:10 PM: Message edited by: Lord Mattson ]


Posted by Scion_the_Nun (Member #1751) on 10-01-2002, 10:31 AM
::As she listens carefully to the Vikings words, the Nuns sigil she has hanging on her neck starts to vibrate::

Whats this? My sigil-alarm is ringing, this only can mean trouble! Something is wrong at my Beauty Saloon! I have to go now, Mr. Viking, I really have to go. Would you come with me? It really seems like the worst is happening and I will need all the help I can get!

TAXIIIIIIIIII!!!! (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000095;p=2#000 079)
[ 10-01-2002, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Scion_the_Nun ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-01-2002, 06:00 PM
Materalizes in his keep. Waves the viking bot back to its post and heads towards the inner sanctum of his home.

Things are moving too fast. The third threat removed the second one. I had hoped to not have to play this card.

Raising his hand to the wall, Mattson concentrates and the wall fades. Within the hole in the wall, the crystal that formed the keep pulsates with multi-colored energy. Mattson enters and gathers a small crystal fragment. He raises it to his chest and fuses it to his body.

No rest for the wicked.

Exits the room, waves his head and the hole vanishes. He turns and vanishes.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-02-2002, 06:18 PM
Appears in the observation room at the keep and sits down. Mattson winces as the bruises from the blast remind him that he isn't as powerful as he hopes to be. "Destruction has came to this realm. I need to set the Keep for displacement and figure out what weaknesses can be exploited." he thinks. Flicking a switch, Mattson sets the keep to teleport to another local if attacked and places the viking bots on defense mode.

Xan. Yes. She is needed.

Opens a communication channel to Xan at the Ministry of Justice


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-03-2002, 01:46 AM
Wakes up after a healing sleep, Mattson quickly goes over the destruction the Essence has caused while he has recovered. He replays the fight with Facade, Xan and NEGATOR.

I have him at the orphanage now. He can still bleed good. Time to change the rules of this little fight.

Mattson sets the screens to record any more activity and sets off to begin searching for a way to weaken the dark monster that controls NEGATOR.

Archiver
07-02-2016, 02:34 PM
Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-09-2002, 01:07 AM
Fades in to a lavish bedroom. Silks and finaries adorn the room and a simple chair sites near the bed.

Sleep well, M'Lady. The battle is over. Your family suffered the most for this and will need you whole.

Takes a seat in the chair and falls asleep himself.


Posted by LizardSnake (Member #582) on 10-09-2002, 05:24 PM
*Is unconscious in the keep of her former acolyte*
*Her injuries are not bad, but it will be a while before she wakes*


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-09-2002, 07:45 PM
Wakes and notes LS's condition, Mattson then heads to the viewing room and discovers Randal's fate.

Yes, I had almost forgotten you. Guess I cannot rest after all. My power might not be restored but there is enough to discover what there was hidden.

Guard M'Lady, my viking-bots.

Teleportals off.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-11-2002, 03:57 PM
A teleportal opens and Mattson enters he leaves it open in case any of the others wish to use the Keep as a recovery area. Mattson does a quick check on LizardSnake and then the Keep's Pantry to insure there is enough food and drink for guests. Finally he takes a seat in his monitoring room and watches the events unfold.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-13-2002, 09:10 PM
Thinking back on everything that has come before Mattson recalls the events of his demise. He had confronted Magin in an attempt to stop her and repay her for hurting LS. The battle was the greatest challenge he had ever undertaken. It was glorious. But he miscalculated the power of the orbs Magin had gathered. The power tore his form to pieces and he remembers where he ended up finally. A land of darkness and there were others there. Those that had fallen before. Wandering the land he discovered one who might aid him. One who had fallen in battle.


Posted by BigGator5 (Member #611) on 10-13-2002, 09:45 PM
~In Lord Mattson mind he remember what happen after his death~

*Lord Mattson is on his back in the dirt. His head resting on a rock. All around him, souls are appearing and going to their Afterlife. Into the Abyss in which they'll never return.

Lord Mattson has just died but he's not moving on. He has lead a good life and so his reward is so close. Something is holding him back, or is it Someone?*

Wake up.

*Lord Mattson open his eyes.

'That's not my voice! Who was that? Where am I?'*

Your dead and we have work to do.

*A figure appears above him. Grabs his arm and pulls him up.*

Welcome Lord Mattson, I am BigGator5!
[ 10-14-2002, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: BigGator5 ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-13-2002, 09:56 PM
Work? Dead? Wait the battle with Magin. Just what can those orbs do?

Nice to meet you. Exactly what is this work I have become part of?


Posted by BigGator5 (Member #611) on 10-13-2002, 10:21 PM
Calm down young sigil-bearer! Lets go in order so that you might keep up.

*Two horses comes into view. Lord Mattson knows they are not real but why? They both get on.*

Many questions you have...

*BigGator5 kicks and both are off. Lord Mattson can hear him over the beating hooves.*

They are here to help you adjust and Cyrix might attack so we need to keep moving.

Yes, you are dead. It happens to the best of us. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

The Orbs? Has no one has guess their power yet? They hold power yes but each one has a reason for being.

Take the Route 666 orb. It has the power to look into evil. The Chimera one will reveal truth behind lies. The Path, which was use on you, can kill sigil-bearers! Each one can be use more than once but it will need to be recharge afterward.

*BigGator5 pauses to let it sink in.*


Posted by BigGator5 (Member #611) on 10-14-2002, 09:38 AM
*After some minutes Gator looks back at Mattson and he appears to be pale.*

Cheer up. I hope after today, with your power, that we can bring you back to the land of the living!

~Break flash-back so that Mattson can tell the rest of his tale to LS~
[ 10-14-2002, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: BigGator5 ]


Posted by LizardSnake (Member #582) on 10-14-2002, 12:18 PM
*Wakes up in the Keep disoriented* What? Where am I? Mattson? He isn't anywhere to be seen. I must have passed out. What happened while I was unconscious? somebody, please answer all my questions!http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-14-2002, 01:14 PM
Teleportals into the room LS was resting in.

Sorry, I had dozed off and was remembering some thing. Is there something you need M'Lady?


Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 10-14-2002, 03:06 PM
BOOM!

::M appears in the middle of Lord Mattson's Keep. Wearing a worried sight, anxiously looks around and finally rest his eyes on LM and LizardSnake::

Excuse me for interrupting... I was just looking for Atilla, my son. You know he's been missing since I boom tubed him blindly during the fight with the Essence...

I better go...

BOOM!

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/12.gif M http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/12.gif


Posted by BigGator5 (Member #611) on 10-15-2002, 12:58 PM
~Lord Mattson tells LS how he came back from the dead and how he became a First!~

*And so Bigator5 and Lord Mattson rode on. Into the cold night Mattson rode for longer than he thought a horse could go.*

You still think you are in the land of the living. No matter, if you're as powerful as you say you are then you might be able to leave.

If not- well, lets just hope you can.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-15-2002, 05:33 PM
Continuing the flashback.....

What I might lack in direct power, I make up in will and resourcefulness.

And if there is a way to leave, why could I possibly achieve it where as you cannot?


Posted by BigGator5 (Member #611) on 10-15-2002, 06:01 PM

quote:Originally posted by Lord Mattson:
And if there is a way to leave, why could I possibly achieve it where as you cannot?*Bigator5 stops. He points back the way they came. Lord Mattson still adjusting to being dead and can see nothing.*

Because, I'll have to keep him from following me. If I go though that door it will be open for him go in too!

He will knows when the door is open and come to it! I'll know if he try to open it. I've tied opening it up twice! I've had to fight him off each time and each time the door closes before I can get in!

We must hurry. Cyrix is getting bolder and I-

*A power washes over the two. BigGator5 eyes widen in the direction of the power spike.*

no.. No.. NOO!!

*He bolts in that direction not waiting for Lord Mattson...*


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-15-2002, 06:19 PM
Mattson races after BigGator realizing that like tricks he has pulled, things are not always what they seem. He climbs towards the clifs and as he reaches the last one, the sight leaves him speechless.


Posted by BigGator5 (Member #611) on 10-15-2002, 09:27 PM
*The Door of Rebirth rests half way up the only mountain in limbo. It is holy ground. The door is meant for renewal only once in 100,000 years.

It's been open five times in the last month...

It's been open by a half man, half machine sigil-bearer. The First that's has him in a choke hold won't let him go in.*

Cyrix! Why don't you it give up! I will never let you go in!
[ 10-16-2002, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: BigGator5 ]


Posted by Cyrix (Member #2059) on 10-15-2002, 09:43 PM
Never!!

*Cyrix elbows BigGator5 and the he lets go. With two fits together Cyrix roundhouses Gator and turns to the newcomer.*

Ahhhh, so we have another who wants go in the door!

You must forgive my departing but I do not want to stay here if I can not help it. Good bye!

*An explosion cuts short his escape, he falls, and is knocked out. As if on cue, the door closes.*


Posted by BigGator5 (Member #611) on 10-15-2002, 10:09 PM
*Gator kicks Cyrix.*

For the love of Altwaal, do I hate you!

*He he turns to Lord Mattson and sits down. Using Cyrix as a back rest, he laughs and points at Lord Mattson.*

You wanted to know why I stayed here!? Because of this guy. I have to keep him here. This is my reward and my punishment...

Go ahead. Try and open the door. Better hurry, I don't think the door can take much more.

Remember this:

You will be reborn and depending on your life before, is where you'll end up. Let's hope you were not an ***! Hehehe...

I feel though that you'll be born a First? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif Secundae are born to First, not other First!? Interesting.

Umm, maybe I'm wrong. Get going. Do not worry, I'll not let him go in that door. LS will need you. Tell her I miss her and Bard that I still love her.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-16-2002, 01:11 AM
Mattson nods to BG5 and runs for the door. Steeling his resolve he takes hold and opens it.

My thanks. May you one day escape this fate. I shall do as you request. Godspeed.

Stepping through the door, Mattson finds himself falling through space until finally his next memory is reforming at LizardSnake's Cottage, unable to remember which First also aided his return.

I suppose I should look in on Bard soon.


Posted by LizardSnake (Member #582) on 10-16-2002, 08:08 AM
I am so confused. I'm just gonna go home to find out if it's still there. *'Ports back to the cottage/bastion*


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-18-2002, 02:36 PM
Materializes in the monitor room chair.

Just as I suspected the Magin alarm is going off. Lets see what games she is up to now. Interesting Neo's realm and NEGATOR......

A wonderful hiding place for the orbs. In your enemies back yard. Bravo. Now how will this effect the doorway?

I think a bit more observation is needed but better safe then sorry.

Teleports his katanas and longbow to his side and watches Magin's scheme.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-24-2002, 04:25 PM
Appearing in his keep, Mattson tries to calm down and after a while succeeds.

OK, first thing is set the defenses to not let Al in and to teleport if hi comes calling until I know what he can do now. Secondly, main viewer to LS's Bastion. I can watch safely this way. M'Lady should be able to deal with him nicely.

Notices Facade at Negator's place.

Well, thats where she got to. Stay safe, Lady Facade.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-27-2002, 11:25 PM
Steps through the portal from Gator's Keep and shuts it. Suvel takes the keg to its store room.

Now, what do we have here. Quin is scheming too. Well, that might make things interesting.

Negator is causing trouble for both M'Ladies. I wonder if I should take front row seats or see what Gator wants him for first. Ah, its been a long week. I think a little rest is in order.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-29-2002, 01:53 AM
After discovering Facade is trapped in NEGATOR's mind, Mattson heads to the heart of the keep to see if the power crystal and the Keep's crystal will allow him to communicate with Facade. Opening the hidden chamber again, Mattson heads over and places a hand on the crystal.

......Facade....can you hear me.....

Archiver
07-02-2016, 04:02 PM
Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-29-2002, 05:53 PM
As he continues his quest to reach Facade, Mattson doesn't realize that dangerous energies swirl around him.

.....M'Lady, you must continue to restore your father's memories lest harm befall him, Booster, or Gator...I cannot communicate much longer.... Know that your body is safe...we all awai... arg!

The energies reach critical mass and engulf Mattson.

Nooo! I will not let you consume me. I rule here.

Using all his will Mattson rips himself free of the the energy unfortunately, the resulting backlash sends him flying into the hallway. He struggles to rise once then falls unconcious.


Posted by BigGator5 (Member #611) on 10-30-2002, 11:57 AM
After Negator locked himself away so that he may not hurt Facade inside. Gator feels that now that he has kept both alive, he can go help Mattson.

He sees that he is alive but will live. He ports the Secundae to his room and then looks around.*

Nice place!

*Gives Lord Mattson's Keep one more look over and then ports out for his own Keep.

His hair needs cutting..*


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-31-2002, 01:54 AM
Wakes to an alarm from the monitor room. dragging himself from his quarters, Mattson staggers to the monitor room. Images of Bard's messages replay on the big screen. Mattson calls up Facade's location, notes that she is still trapped in Negator's mind, and then calls up Gator's local.

Great. Trouble is brewing, Facade is still in need of the crystal, and Gator just got pranked. And I feel like I got a small war going on inside my head.

Raises his hand to summon the longbow, quiver, and Whisper and Scream. They appear on the other side of the room

Wonderful. That backlash really drained me. I can go toe to toe with the Essence, don't flinch at dealing with Magin and Cyrix, yet this energy is leaving me more drained then I should be.

Heads over and gathers up his weaponry.

Luckily Multi has power boosting potions.

Concentrates and after a moment a teleportal opens. Mattson moves through as fast as he can.


Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 11-05-2002, 11:01 AM
BOOM!

::Using Boom Tube technology, Meteoro appears in the main room of Lord Mattson's Keep.::

Lord Mattson! We need your help. Good news first: Bard is back. Bad news, some dark entities have arisen and theyve already killed Glory Quest, Eternity Williams and several Firsts. They have to be stopped!

Bring in anybody you can and, please, go to Elysia (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000048;p=15#00 0585), I already sent Bard, Sil and Tigers over there, our lives depend on that!

BOOM!

::And without waiting for an answer, Meteoro was gone.::

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/12.gif M http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/12.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 11-05-2002, 11:56 AM
Arrives just in time to catch the end of M's message.

Yeah, M. I'll be there.

Feels something in his pocket.

The Chimera Orb? Once again I owe you Gator. Now lets see what truths these old gods hide.

Suvel, I want the Keep on full defense. Any old gods show and they are to be beaten, pillaged and questioned as you see fit.

Concentrates on the Chimera Orb and absorbs it. Then teleportals off.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 11-15-2002, 05:06 PM
Teleportals in for a second to have quarters set up for Sojourn_fan.

I will be in more once these old gods are not out to make everyone homeless and orphans. Feel free to explore the keep. I believe it has everything one would need.


Posted by Aqua-Pup (Member #2480) on 11-15-2002, 05:10 PM
Lord Mattson! I've come for your counsel! I heard you may be able to help me! I ist his true?


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 11-15-2002, 05:27 PM
((OOC: Gee, LM. Not only did you just become Neg's grandson but you also just made him a great granddaddy!!!! Again!!!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 11-15-2002, 05:33 PM
Appears briefly. (I can only divide myself so many ways without getting confused myself)

Hmmm..a large talking glop of water. Interesting. What can I do for you?

(OOC: Facade, what can I say, I have a soft spot and if I can get Neg to bemoan that, http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif )


Posted by Aqua-Pup (Member #2480) on 11-15-2002, 05:38 PM
I'm soul searching.
One minute all I was WAS a glop of water. Now I can think, talk, and even feel. Not just that though, I have all these memories, memories of people I've never met and things I've never done. You mentioned earlier that you may be able to help me... ? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 11-15-2002, 05:56 PM
Perhaps, the Chimera Orb does give me the ability to see truths. Perhaps it will give me a clear Message of your tale. But as one who has been chained by the desire to find his past, I must ask if you are ready for the trials involved in such a quest?


Posted by epic (Member #1992) on 11-15-2002, 07:56 PM
A single pink rose appears in front of Lord Mattson. As he reaches out to touch it, a light flashes and the rose is gone, a black calling card in it's place. The flourishing signature reads: Epic. Tinkling laughter can be faintly heard.


Posted by Aquaman (Member #2504) on 11-15-2002, 08:09 PM
*Swimming through the pipes, comes Aquaman, who emerges from the drainage at the shower*

Lord Mattson? I saw your name on the yellow pages. You seem to be taking care of the strays... Well, I kinda woke up in the wrong universe.

What can I do?

People used to say that I'm too lame... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 11-16-2002, 12:41 AM
Manages to not snicker at Aquaman while he looks at epic's calling card.

Find someone named Namor, insult him, then don't run away.

Now, I have a much more important meeting to attend to. I suggest, you get going before my viking bots escort you out.

Vanishes to look for epic.

(OOC: I'm not a big Aquaman fan. Never really liked him simply because he was a dork then a bitter jerk. Plus I simply cannot forgive the orange and green costume. And next to a rose/calling card from epic, he is most unworthy. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif )


Posted by Aqua-Pup (Member #2480) on 11-16-2002, 02:51 PM
And what is to happen to me? I'm ready! I can do this!


Posted by epic (Member #1992) on 11-16-2002, 04:14 PM
A soft gently breeze brushes Lord Mattson's face.........


Posted by Aqua-Pup (Member #2480) on 11-17-2002, 02:42 AM
Okay, I'm obviously not getting any help here... Time to continue my quest...


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 11-18-2002, 10:28 AM
Wow this place has got so much and is so cool. So adopted daddy, what should I do?


Posted by Aquaman (Member #2504) on 11-18-2002, 01:02 PM

quote:Originally posted by sojourn_fan:
what should I do?Be my best friend? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif


Posted by Aquaman (Member #2504) on 11-18-2002, 01:05 PM
I can teach you how to swim.... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 11-18-2002, 01:47 PM
Whatever catches your interest, dear girl. This place has a good view of the areas around plus several portals around. Allow me to have a feast prepared. We can have a proper celebration as soon as these old gods are dealt with.

Teleports in a feast including seafood.

Your pets should like that. And the viking-bots should be able to devise a proper eco-dome for them to be comfortable.

As for you Aquaman, allow me to send you someplace more suited for you.

Teleportals Aquaman to a water planet.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 11-19-2002, 11:07 AM
Yeah the cats liked that. This place is so cool and the food is so good. So Dad what's the deal with this aquaman?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 11-19-2002, 11:12 AM
Since you took me in I want to be involved in the family business. With my cats I could be a big help, what would you like me to do?


Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 11-19-2002, 11:28 AM
((OOC: It looks to me that Sojourn Fan wants to join the big storyline http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 11-19-2002, 01:47 PM
Sure, why not? After all he did adopt me it is the least I could do.

Archiver
07-02-2016, 04:07 PM
Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 11-19-2002, 01:53 PM
::Inside Lord Mattson's Keep, the monitors are recording every event through most places in the CrossGen Universe.::

::And right next to one particular image, which shows LM meeting with other Gods, one of LM's teleportals that leads directly into KLitke's Tower (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000216) is still open::

::Definitely a tempting image for the newcomer Sojourn_Fan...::


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 11-19-2002, 05:18 PM
Feel free to drop into the tower.

(OOC: Sorry, I am serving office hours every week for the entire afternoon on Tuesdays. I am planning to open a portal to here for a few toys soon. And thanks, M.)


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 11-19-2002, 08:14 PM
What kinda of toys? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 11-19-2002, 11:07 PM
Appears via teleportal from Planet M.

Oh just a few swords, axes, bows, arrows, pistols, and other assorted weapons of destruction. Want to use them on the old gods, too?

Opens the armory and starts looking items over. Finally settling on the Exetar-style axes and a pair of six shooters.

Haven't used those axes in a while. Pick any weapons you want and some sort of protective clothing. Consider it a family outing. After all from what I hear the family that slays together stays together.

To the viking-bots..

Make sure that ax is sent to Gator after this list of modifications is done.

The viking-bots return to their forges to finish Ragnor.

(OOC: In case things start getting busy on Wednesday, feel free to head into the mainstory. I may or may not be on until evening. Depends on how easily I can get my check so I can get the new issues this week)
[ 11-19-2002, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: Lord Mattson ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 11-20-2002, 08:42 AM
Looks at all the weapons her dad put out and finally decides to grab a sword and a crossbow and some arrows, then looks around and finds some protective clothes.

Well if anyone comes while your gone, I'm prepared for them.
[ 11-20-2002, 04:59 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 11-20-2002, 09:55 AM
Bored with nothing to do, sojourn_fan decides to take her cats Forge (the tiger) and Edge (the mountain lion) and explore her new home some more. As she walks through the halls with her new "toys" in hand, she sees her dad in a meeting with the other Gods. Figuring she would get in trouble if she listened to the meeting, she decides instead to look around some more. She then sees a portal open. And wonders to herself where it goes. Unsure on whether to check it out or not, she then hears a clock chime that it is time to eat. She leaves the portal alone for now, thinking that later she may check it out.
[ 12-11-2002, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 11-20-2002, 05:04 PM
Still bored that her dad is working, sojourn_fan decides to check out that portal she found early. Taking her cats and her new weapons with her she enters the portal and goes to Planet Meteoro (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000084;p=1)


Posted by First Evil (Member #1010) on 11-20-2002, 06:04 PM
In a flash, the portal ceases to be, destroyed on the far end by a massive EMP wave.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 11-20-2002, 06:48 PM
Feels his portal shut down.

Bloody hell. Sf, you here? I was down at the forges and my portal shut.

Quickly looks over the entire keep and studies the monitor room. The cameras on Planet M are down and the Sojourn_fan is no where in the castle.

Oooh, mom's going to kill me for this. I lost my adopted daughter and can't find her anywhere. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif

heh heh crap.

Teleportals against eh EMP barrier several times before going to locate Gator or someone else that would know whats going on.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 11-20-2002, 07:32 PM
Trying to use a telepathic power sojourn_fan tries to communicate with her adopted dad.
Help me....
[ 11-23-2002, 06:42 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 11-29-2002, 05:15 PM
Appears to prepare for M's Boom Tube repair work and begins writing the contract for it, and equipping a viking-bot to explore for any trouble.

(OOC: Events relating to this occur after the old gods story)


Posted by Neo Avatar (Member #949) on 12-07-2002, 11:38 PM
...Neo makes a swift appearance to have a look at his son's techno-wonders. He examines a few equipments, Hmmm-ing impressed nods from time to time and being careful not to touch anything. With a final glance at his son';s stuff, he gives a proud smile...

...and teleports away.

::OOC:::

Just having a "fatherly" look-around your tech equipment LM. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 12-09-2002, 12:37 PM
Facade shimmers into view inside the Keep, eyes scanning quickly.

Lord Mattson? Nephew? I need to speak with you!


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-09-2002, 12:45 PM
Steps out of the portal from Elysia (with the cats of course http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif )and hopes Optimus is okay.
Dad do you think he'll be okay? He's too stubborn to leave even if he's losing. Maybe we should teleport him back....That Lucien looked like it would take a lot more than a fireball to defeat him... Looks at her dad with worry in her eyes


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 12-09-2002, 01:00 PM
Facade pauses, throat dry, as sojourn_fan steps out of a portal before her. How she could have not noticed the obvious ties between them...

She fumbles to find her voice...

I...you...oh... By Altwaal. Why is this so hard? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-09-2002, 01:06 PM
Huh? What's wrong. Confused by Facade reaction to her


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 12-09-2002, 01:15 PM
She smiles tenderly at the Secundae before her.

There is nothing wrong. On the contrary there is something right for once.

SF, there's something you should know and I'm really not sure how to tell you.... Oh blast it...

She takes sojourn_fan's hands in her's, letting her memories flow between them.

I'm your mother...


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-09-2002, 01:16 PM
Sorry, Lady Facade. Optimus seems to have drawn the attention of a new wild card.

Enlarges the view screen showing Optimus and Lucien fighting.

What is it I can do for you? Perhaps you should take a seat.

Daughter, I can pull him out if things get too ugly. Right now, he seems a little bruised but OK.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-09-2002, 01:21 PM
My mother! But I....I remember you, you threw the dagger at me...I....
I have to worry about Optimus not getting himself killed right now. He's too stubborn for his own good.
[ 12-09-2002, 01:24 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-09-2002, 01:28 PM
Her mother. I guess thats why I felt the need to take her in.

Sf, my dear, I won't let your consort be killed. Besides Quin offered to heal him if he gets hurt too badly.


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 12-09-2002, 01:28 PM
Her eyes flicker with pain and she pulls her hands back, clasping them tightly before her.

I know I did, lovey. I wasn't...myself at the time. I would never willingly hurt you.

She blinks back her tears.

I knew I shouldn't have sent you on ahead of me but...you were already here before I... And so I sent you to the Orphanage because I knew SilntAngl5, my sister, would care for you...

I'm sorry. I never should have come here.

She swallows hard and turns toward Lord Mattson.

Thank you so much. I couldn't ask for better family then you.

She embraces him briefly and spins on her heel, hurrying away.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-09-2002, 01:30 PM
I....Looking at her dad.
What should I do? I'm so confused.
[ 12-09-2002, 01:31 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-09-2002, 01:49 PM
Go and talk to your mother. I have trusted Facade with my life and one of my most prized treasures. She and you need to talk. I have only recently learned of my past and you should too. It gives you strength. I won't let Optimus get killed and will be here if you need someone to talk to.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-09-2002, 01:56 PM
Okay...Looked at the fight. Dear Altwaal, he didn't...With tears running down her face.
You better get him Dad, he told me he wasn't supposed to cast Ultima, it so powerful and takes up so much of his strength, it could kill him.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-09-2002, 02:09 PM
Watching the fight and seeing what Ultima did.
Dear Altwaal NO!

((OOC: Fac check your PM's))
[ 12-09-2002, 02:13 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]

Archiver
07-02-2016, 04:11 PM
Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 12-09-2002, 02:42 PM
Facade hurries back to her daughter's side, unable to bear her child's anguish. She folds her into her arms tenderly, stroking her hair.

Oh, baby. It'll be alright...

She catches Lord Mattson's eyes over sojourn_fan's head and hopes she is not lying.


Posted by Quin (Member #1895) on 12-09-2002, 03:29 PM
::Quin unfolds from space, a bit rumpled looking. His heart beating a bit unsteadily, he immediately crosses over to Facade and SF. Noticing her pinched features, Quin lays a hand on Facade's shoulder::

What is going on here, love?
[ 12-09-2002, 03:36 PM: Message edited by: Quin ]


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 12-09-2002, 03:51 PM
She looks back over her shoulder into Quin's blue eyes and feels her heart leap at the sight of him. She reaches out and places her hand over his, twining their fingers together, and lets her relief wash over him.

Thank Altwaal you're here, my love!

She glances toward the viewing monitor meaningfully.


Posted by Quin (Member #1895) on 12-09-2002, 04:15 PM
::Glances at the monitor::

Bloody hell, who did...

::Looks sharply at SF and turns back::

The boy. LM, was this planned?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-09-2002, 04:25 PM
Wrapped in her mother's arms, SF realizes maybe she was wrong to judge her on something that happened before. She looks at the monitor.
He shouldn't have catsed that spell, it's too powerful. I have to go to him.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-09-2002, 04:31 PM
Pulling out her mother's arms and her eyes harding will determination. She heads for the portal that got her back to the keep in the first place. She looked back at the screen and saw him...alive...barely
Thank Altwaal, he's alive....barely seeing him groan in pain I have to help him.
[ 12-09-2002, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 12-09-2002, 04:46 PM
Facade hugs sojourn_fan to her tightly.

Yes...we'll go to him.

She glances back at Quin as her form shimmers and disappears.


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 12-09-2002, 07:20 PM
Facade, sojourn_fan, and Optimus Prime reappear in the Keep. Facade looks up at Quin and Lord Mattson, mouth pressed into a thin line of concentration. Her fingers glow a warm gold, strands of healing weaving through OP.

I'll need some help here...


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-09-2002, 07:46 PM
I have quarters ready for him. He life signs seem stable. Lady Facade, if my energy is needed, you may take it.

Quin, this new wild card is something to keep watch of. I suspect he survived.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 09:22 AM
Hmm...Watching everyone trying to help Optimus.

Well Optimus was able to live through the blast, that Lucien is probably still running around. Does anyone know anything about him?
[ 12-10-2002, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Quin (Member #1895) on 12-10-2002, 10:45 AM
::Quin crosses over to OP and Facade. He lays one hand on hers and another on OP.::

*Allow me my love*

::Quin sends his his senses down into Prime's body, mentally noting broken bones and punctured organs.::

I've seen worse, boyo. This will take a little bit of time, but you're going to be fine. We'll have you patched up for your tests right smart.

::Quins sends his senses back down into Prime's body. Short, precise pulses of power begin to mend bones and cauterize hemorrhaging::


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 12-10-2002, 11:06 AM
She leans against Quin's side, content to let him take the lead. Her energy trickles between them, a warm, muted gold.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-10-2002, 11:20 AM
Moaning, he start to feel the pain going away and feels a warmness over him, healing his wounds.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 11:23 AM
Watches in fascination, as her parents work together to heal him.

Look, it's working.


Posted by Quin (Member #1895) on 12-10-2002, 11:43 AM
::Looks up for a second at SF, smiling::

Of course it is, lass. I am the mighty and indispensable Quin, healer of the sick, battler of the evil, and wearer of the leather.

::Turns his attention back to Prime. The internal injuries were fixed. Just need to take care of the external now. A soft glow encompasses Prime's entire body. As the glow fades, it becomes absorbed in Prime's flesh, repairing and rebuilding. When it's gone, the job is done::

Right, then. You're all set lad. You'll just be needing a bit of rest before LM starts the beatings for kissing his daughter.
[ 12-10-2002, 11:44 AM: Message edited by: Quin ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-10-2002, 11:46 AM
Huh? Looked around the Keep How did I end up here? Last thing I remember was...wait I'm not in pain anymore.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 11:48 AM
Thank Altwaal your okay. She said as threw her arms around him and hugged him.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 11:50 AM
Looking at her mom and Quin.
Thank you so much for healing him. Mom? Maybe this is a good time to tell Quin about....


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 12-10-2002, 11:50 AM
Kissing?!

She frowns from Optimus to Sojourn.

You kissed my daughter?!

Facade pauses and flushes. She clears her throat, looking uncomfortable, and leans away from Quin. She reaches a hand out to sojourn_fan and pulls her to her side.

Quin...love...


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-10-2002, 11:52 AM
Feeling a tired from the all the healing, he leans back against a wall.
I can explain the kiss...Huh? And watches the scene in front of him.


Posted by Quin (Member #1895) on 12-10-2002, 12:06 PM
MOM??? DAUGHTER??? How... who... when...

::Looks at Sojourn_fan, really noticing for the first time the blond hair, the attractive features, the line of the jaw. And that sense of humor...::

Oh, Altwaal!!!

:: Sits heavily on the ground::


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 12-10-2002, 12:09 PM
She laughs, eyes twinkling, and runs her fingers down his cheek lovingly.

I'm pretty sure you can answer those questions pretty easily, love...


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 12:11 PM
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif , you okay Daddy? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-10-2002, 12:13 PM
Watches the scene and would laugh if he wasn't so weak


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 12-10-2002, 12:16 PM
Facade turns to look back at Optimus.

Sorry, dear. Nearly forgot you were there.

His form shimmers and she teleports him off to a guest room to rest.

I'll talk to you later! But being that my daughter obviously loves you....

Archiver
07-02-2016, 04:16 PM
Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 12:16 PM
Well I'll leave you two to talk.
She then heads to the room her dad set up for Optimus
[ 12-10-2002, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 12:18 PM
Looks over her shoulder as she heads down the hall. And yes Mom I love him for some reason. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-10-2002, 12:22 PM
Shocked as he suddenly appears in a bed.
Hmm...cool trick. He laid back against the pillows. He heard someone coming in the door and smiled as SF walked in the room.
Hey baby.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 12:23 PM
She walked in the room and closed the door. She then sat down next to him on the bed.
Hey. how you feeling?
[ 12-10-2002, 12:24 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Quin (Member #1895) on 12-10-2002, 12:26 PM
But it was just a couple of days ago! This doesn't mean she's going to age prematurely, does it? No wait, she was here already...

::Eyes narrow just a bit::

Of course, the globe showed me the grandfather clock. You were slipping in time. How long have you been gone?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-10-2002, 12:28 PM
Like crap, but well I feel better than I did when I woke up. Looking at her face.
You saw it all didn't you? She nodded her head.
Oh honey I didn't mean for you to see me like that. Come here. He hugged her.
Hey, I'm sorry. I never meant for you to see me like this. Guess I should have listen to my trainers when they said not to cast that spell. Well you know me to stubborn for my own good.


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 12-10-2002, 12:30 PM
She flinches away from his blue eyes, ducking her head, and whispers...

Nearly a year...


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 12:31 PM
Yeah, I know, dummy. She weakly hit his chest Don't ever do that to me again. I don't know what I do if I lost you. You left once, even if it was for training, but I still missed you. I don't ever want you to lose you again. I love you too much.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-10-2002, 12:33 PM
Oh, honey. I love you too. You know I'll never leave you. It about killed me the one time when I was away from you. I never leave you again. He kissed her forehead Here, pinky swear he held out his pinky and laughed.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 12:35 PM
Laughing she held her pinky to and they pinky swore.
Well you know if you break the promise, I can break your pinky. Now serious Your lucky my parents healed you, even though I just found out about them.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-10-2002, 12:37 PM
Yeah I know. Some day it's been for you huh? You find out who your parents are and I, stupid me, almost did myself in.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 12:39 PM
Yeah no kidding. Optimus that spell, Ultima, why did you cast it? You almost killed yourself.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-10-2002, 12:41 PM
Well that Lucien is pretty powerful. None of my spells were working on him. I remembered in training they taught us Ultima, which as you saw is pretty powerful. Well they said never to use it unless it was dire circumstances. Which he was was. Of course I forget the most important thing about casting that spell.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 12:42 PM
Which was?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-10-2002, 12:44 PM
Which was to never cast the spell unless you can teleport out of the area right away. Really helped to remember that after I casted it huh? Hey don't worry I'll be okay. Besides I don't think I'll be casting that spell for a long time. So don't worry okay?
[ 12-10-2002, 12:51 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 12:45 PM
Better not, or I'll beat you up.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-10-2002, 12:46 PM
Trust me I know you will. Yawning. Boy I didn't realize I was so tired.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 12:48 PM
From all the healing not doubt. Tell you what you go to sleep and I'll come back later and check on you. She kissed his cheek and walked out the door, before the door was even closed he was sound asleep.
[ 12-10-2002, 04:25 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Quin (Member #1895) on 12-10-2002, 12:49 PM
::He gently lifts her face to look into his eyes. He senses her uncertainty. The master of puzzles suddenly sees the answer to this riddle::

*You were afraid she was his, weren't you?*
[ 12-10-2002, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: Quin ]


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 12-10-2002, 12:52 PM
She blinks tears from her eyes, unsure how he knew. She felt shame and relief at the same time.

She nods slowly, unable to speak.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 01:03 PM
Walking back from seeing Optimus, SF sees them talking. Deciding it would be best not to bother them. She went off to find her dad, LM.


Posted by Quin (Member #1895) on 12-10-2002, 01:09 PM
::He caresses one cheek, holding her gaze with his.::

*You should have spoken with me. I would never have turned you away for being taken advantage of the way he and Aphrodite did you. I love you with all my heart and soul, lass.*

::kisses her tenderly on the cheek::
[ 12-10-2002, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Quin ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-10-2002, 01:25 PM
Standing stoically in the monitor room with several images playing including the kiss, a replay of the battle with Lucien, and a monitor of Facade and Quin.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 01:27 PM
Finds her dad
So what are you doing in here?
[ 12-10-2002, 01:33 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-10-2002, 01:36 PM
Thinking mostly. About families. Ironic isn't it? I take in the daughter of my rival and one who I trust greatly.

But enough of my thoughts, what can I do for you?

Archiver
07-02-2016, 04:20 PM
Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 01:40 PM
Well I figured they needed to talk and Optimus is sleeping so I figured I find you. Hard believe in one day my whole life changes. Before today I only had you and now I have two more parents....who I know nothing about.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-10-2002, 01:45 PM
That seems to happen. Facade didn't even know about Negator being her father for a good while. And Quin still doesn't know who his family is or if he does, hasn't told anyone.

But I guess thats a good thing about being immortal, you have plenty of time to catch up. I have been doing such with my parents.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 01:47 PM
Yeah, I guess...I'm just confused on what to do. I hope they don't expect me to just take this all in at once and go on....I mean it's a lot of to take in.
[ 12-10-2002, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-10-2002, 01:51 PM
I seriously doubt they do. Facade never went to stay with Negs. And while I drop in on Neo and Sil every so often, this is my home.....and your's too for as long as you wish it.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 01:54 PM
I still want to stay, I mean until today your were the only parent I ever knew. I'm sure once the sort out the stuff that happened between I'll visit....but well...I guess to me this will always be home.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 02:00 PM
Thinking long and hard about it.
I've decided I should get to know them. But you are my dad and this is my home, so I'm definitely staying here, with you.
Looks at his face.
What were you worried I wouldn't stay?
[ 12-10-2002, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-10-2002, 02:03 PM
Thats great.

Now, tell me about Optimus? I need to make sure he is a proper consort for you and how much work I will need to do to make sure he is properly trained.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 02:08 PM
Well Dad, we met before I went to the Orphanage and all. So we started out as friends and then we started dating. Then he told me he had this training he had to do, but he couldn't really tell me about. He said it was top secret. But he did tell me that is where he learned to use black magic, like he did in the fight with Lucien. Anyway, he's a good guy, he was always there for me, not matter what. It's just that we like to tease each other so much, well I get him in trouble, http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif . But Dad he's a good man, I know he never hurt me. Anything else you want to know?


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-10-2002, 02:17 PM
So I take it beating senseless for the kiss would be rather harsh?

Of course, we will have to work on his magic. From what little studying I did on it, I find the idea of will equates effect more then set spells.

And we will have to work on developing your abilities as well.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 02:20 PM
Yes that would be too harsh. Smiling
For what he told me he only started learning magic, so he doesn't have full control over them yet.. And you know how new to my powers I am. So I suppose after he feels better we should start training huh?
[ 12-10-2002, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-10-2002, 02:26 PM
Well, we can do a little work on yours now. Start with lifting yourself off the ground.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 02:28 PM
Okay...I'll try. Tries to lift herself off the ground...she does although she isn't very far off it, maybe a few inches.
[ 12-10-2002, 02:28 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-10-2002, 02:30 PM
OK, lets see if you can lift a few of the objects in the room as well.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 02:32 PM
That should be easy. Using her powers, she lifted a chair high in the air.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-10-2002, 02:34 PM
Now, why don't you rotate the chair?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 02:36 PM
Alright. It rotates, slowly but still does it.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-10-2002, 02:38 PM
Not getting tired are you? Lets add another object and then rotate that if you can.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 02:39 PM
Okay. Added another chair and rotated them, still, although a little slower than before.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-10-2002, 02:41 PM
OK, drop the chairs and see if you can raise yourself higher.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-10-2002, 02:42 PM
Peacefully sleeping in the guest room, Optimus suddenly felt something lick his face and a huge weight on his chest. He opened his eyes and say the mountain lion, Edge. Yelling Gross, Edge you big baby get off me!


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 02:44 PM
Okay. She dropped the chairs and tried to lift her self higher. She only went up a few inches. Hearing Optimus's screams she started laughing.
Looks like Edge found out Optimus was here. When he was a cub he always sat on Optimus's lap and play with him. Of course he's a lot bigger now. Continues Laughing


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-10-2002, 02:47 PM
Tries in vain to get the huge cat off him, who is too busy licking his face.
Come on get off. Oh your such a baby. Help! SF get your cat off me!


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 02:51 PM
Laughing so hard, SF loses concentration and falls to the ground.
Oh! and landed on her butt . I guess good thing I didn't lift myself up to high. Ouch, my butt hurts now.
[ 12-10-2002, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 12-10-2002, 03:09 PM
::The meteor camera that was stuck at Lord Mattson's Keep, finally found its way out::

::Important news about Sojourn Fan should be delivered to Meteoro at his planet::

((OOC: It took me a while, but I finally catched up on everything that happened here! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-10-2002, 04:14 PM
Still trying to get the biggest baby in the world off of him.
Come on, stop licking, get off. SF help!

Archiver
07-02-2016, 04:24 PM
Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 04:18 PM
Alright, I'm coming. She stood up and started heading down the hall to where Optimus was resting. She opened the door and started laughing. Optimus lying on the bed, had Edge (the mountain lion), sitting on his chest licking his face. While Optimus was in vain trying to get the cat off of him and the cat just licked him more.
Oh Altwaal,she said laughing. Dad come here you have to see this!


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-10-2002, 04:21 PM
Sees SF in the doorway.
Don't just stand there get your big baby off me.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 04:23 PM
Still laughing. I will...I just Stops talking and laughs harder.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-10-2002, 04:41 PM
Follows the yelling and laughter.

I must admit this is amusing to watch. Perhaps you should lift the cat off with your powers.

As for you, Optimus, since you are up, lets see about getting you rearmed and see about increasing those little magic tricks of yours.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-10-2002, 07:59 PM
Okay.Still laughing she lifted the cat off Optimus and set him on the floor. Edge why don't you go find Forge to play with, Optimus is going to busy for a while. She watched as the cat ran off to find his tiger friend.
Well your looking better, how do you feel?
[ 12-11-2002, 08:20 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-10-2002, 08:01 PM
Oh, I feel fine other than the fact that I almost got licked to death by an overgrown kitten.
Looks at LM
What did you have in mind, training?


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-11-2002, 01:23 AM
(OOC: Gamer magic physics lecture warning. And yes it follows my favorite magic system)

After studying your fight, I can see a fair amount of magical power with in you. However, you seem to have limited it to precise effects. From what I have seen before hand, you should be able to increase the effects purposes via willing it. With practice you could make a fire blast appear in one area or travel a path you desire. You could arch lightning into weapons or even shape the blast of that Ultima spell you have.

Magic isn't so much words but the will behind those words. One could call my teleportals magic I guess. They work on my will and can change properties as I see fit.

Opens a viewing teleportal to where the cats are.

This one for example allows us to see its destination but not pass through it. I also wished it to not be visible by the cats so its unnoticeable. I have made one noticeable and vocal to both sides before to talk to others that were at great distance.

Closes the first teleportal and opens another. This one to the fridge. Mattson pulls out a bottle of Big Moe's Brew and takes a drink.

This one as you can see is only large enough for me to reach through but it doesn't let the cold out. Would either of you like a drink while its open?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-11-2002, 09:19 AM
Watching Hmm, cool. Hey I want a drink.
[ 12-11-2002, 09:27 AM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-11-2002, 09:26 AM
Well I haven't had much experience using it. In training that's all we did with magic, we didn't really learn to use it the ways your talking about. Besides after I got out, I started looking for SF, so I really haven't used it much.
Watches LM make his teleportals.
Hand me drink. So you think you can teach how to use my magic to make it work at will, like how your teleportals work at yours?


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 12-11-2002, 10:03 AM
She smiles weakly at Quin, lower lip trembling slightly.

I was afraid as foolish as that sounds.

She rubs her arms and looks around the Keep.

I feel as though I messed up with our daughter. I hope she won't hate me for sending her on ahead later.


Posted by Quin (Member #1895) on 12-11-2002, 10:29 AM
::Quin drapes an arm around Facades shoulders, drawing her close.::

I'm sure it will be fine once we all get used to the idea. And as much as I hate to say it, LM is doing an excellent job of taking care of her.

::twinkle enters his eyes::

Almost a year gone, huh?


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 12-11-2002, 10:34 AM
She tilts her head to the side, smiling up at him.

A very long year...

She runs her fingers along his jaw.

Let me tell Sojourn that we're leaving.

*Darling, sorry to interrupt. Your father and I are retiring to the Retreat. Please stop by to see us whenever you wish. We have much to talk about and you will always be welcome.*


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-11-2002, 10:37 AM
Looks over to see her parents leaving.
Okay, take care. I'll come see you soon.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-11-2002, 10:38 AM
Thanks for healing me, take care.
[ 12-11-2002, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by Quin (Member #1895) on 12-11-2002, 03:28 PM
::Holding her hands in his, Quin smiles down at Facade.::

And away we go...

::As they begin to fold into space, Quin leans in for...::


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-11-2002, 04:49 PM
We should be able to train you. Once you think you are recovered, I will show you to the shooting range and let you practice there.

Pulls two drinks from the teleportal and hands them out.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-11-2002, 06:06 PM
Takes a drink
That'll work, I'm feeling better but I don't have all my strength back yet. Give me a day or so and I should be as good as new. Did you want to do any training right now or just wait until I'm fully recovered?
[ 12-11-2002, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-11-2002, 06:44 PM
Best not to push yourself until your strength is back.


Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 12-11-2002, 07:02 PM
((OOC: Since one of the cats is called "Edge", I really think the other should be called "Forge". Just a passing thought.))

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif MM http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif


Posted by Neo Avatar (Member #949) on 12-11-2002, 08:16 PM
I totally agree with that, MM. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif

SF...listen to your Grandpaternal-friend. He always has many great words of wisdom. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-11-2002, 08:19 PM
Takes a drink.
Dad's right Optimus you should wait. I wouldn't want to hurt yourself more.

((OOC: Hmm...M you know what that's is a good idea. Wow can't believe I told him that. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif , Okay the tiger's new name is Forge. ))
[ 12-11-2002, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-11-2002, 08:30 PM
Yeah your probably right, I should have all my strength back soon.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-11-2002, 10:16 PM
((OOC: Since after Friday, SF and me will be gone for a few days. We start my training either can Thursday or Friday. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif ))
[ 12-11-2002, 10:37 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-12-2002, 01:36 AM
Very well, I shall let you two get some rest, I have some scans of this Lucien fellow to study.

And since Optimus isn't at full strength, I doubt I will have to worry about anything.

(OOC: Thursday works. Friday I might be gone for a larger portion then usual. Nemesis is out)


Posted by Daniel Lynch (Member #1965) on 12-12-2002, 04:10 AM
:: DL's flying schooner of orphaned secundae passes overhead::

Everybody wave and say thank you to Lord Mattson for providing the food and drink that is waiting for us when we get back to the Orphanage. Down below is his keep. If you ever need to talk to him, this is the place!

Our next stop is a bit further away, everybody hold on as we zip over to
Planet Meteoro Reborn (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000084;p=20#00 0781)!
[ 12-12-2002, 04:39 AM: Message edited by: Daniel Lynch ]

Archiver
07-02-2016, 04:28 PM
Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-12-2002, 10:35 AM
After getting some rest, SF sees if Optimus is ready to start training. Going into his room.
So ready to start training?
Behind her runs Edge who jumps on Optimus again and licks his face.
[ 12-12-2002, 11:33 AM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-12-2002, 10:43 AM
Yeah I feel ready for-Damn cat. Edge jumped on him and start licking him again. Why can't you be more like Forge all he ever does is sleep and eat. Come on get off.
Just as he said that Forge, the tiger, jumped up on the bed too and started licking him.
Oh great now two big babies are licking me to death. And SF don't just stand there, get them off me now.
[ 12-12-2002, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-12-2002, 10:50 AM
Trying hard not to laugh. See what you get for saying those things about Forge. Forge! Edge! get off Optimus right now and if you do I'll get you some fish for dinner tonight The cats walk off and she turns back to Optimus.
Well the big babies always did love you. Anyway ready to find Dad and start training?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-12-2002, 10:53 AM
Yes I'm ready. Damn cats always trying to lick me to death.
He and SF leave the room and go find LM to start his training.


Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 12-12-2002, 10:53 AM

quote:Originally posted by sojourn_fan:
((OOC: Hmm...M you know what that's is a good idea. Wow can't believe I told him that. , Okay the tiger's new name is Forge. ))((OOC: Even if you don't know yet we're related, you're my grand-daughter http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif and grandaddy knows best http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif M http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-12-2002, 11:03 AM
((OOC: It makes so much sense you're her grandfather. That explains why she likes it when things go BOOM!))


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-12-2002, 11:15 AM
((OOC: Hey when things go BOOM! it's fun. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif ))


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-12-2002, 02:22 PM
Awaits near a large blast door.

I trust you two are ready to work.

Opens the blast doors to a large arena. Several floating orbs zip around in random directions.

Its set for target shooting at the moment. Elemental blasts or TK bursts specifically.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-12-2002, 02:35 PM
Looks at the blast area.
So what are we supposed to do, blow these things up using our powers?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-12-2002, 02:41 PM
Also looks at the blast area.
Ready as I'll ever be. So what exactly are we supposed to do to these things?
[ 12-12-2002, 02:48 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-12-2002, 02:57 PM
Basically, yes. Shooting the orbs with your powers is the objective. However, they do move and learn from each hit so you two will have to get creative with your powers.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-12-2002, 03:04 PM
Okay. Ready Optimus.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-12-2002, 03:08 PM
Ready. He and SF walk in the blast area.
SF this going to be so easy I mean-Sh!t He dodges a orb. Maybe I was wrong and don't give me that look. Hey orb . Burn.He shots a fireball at an orb and destroys of it looks like the other orbs detected his one power and are more defensive to it. He shot another fireball at another orb and it didn't much damage. Okay I see what he means. Hmm.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-12-2002, 03:10 PM
Using her powers she knocks the orbs into things. The first was destroyed easily, the others are more defensive to the attack. Well Dad didn't say it be easy.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-12-2002, 03:12 PM
Fighting the orbs for awhile and using almost every magic trick he knew. Yeah no kidding, the orbs learn from our old methods and use them to build up their defenses.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-12-2002, 03:15 PM
After fighting the orbs for a while and still having a lot to beat. SF came up with an idea.
Hey Optimus I have a plan. Throw a fireball at me.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-12-2002, 03:15 PM
WHAT??!!! Are you crazy!


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-12-2002, 03:18 PM
I could use a little practice too.

Flips into the arena and opens his hand, a small teleportal opens in his palm. Mattson closes in on an orb and throws the teleportal through a disk through the orb.

All right, my energy blasts may be weak but a teleportal blade does cut nicely.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-12-2002, 03:19 PM
No, dummy I have a plan now do it and make it a strong one.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-12-2002, 03:20 PM
All right, you plan better work. He forms the strongest fireball he possibly can and aims it for SF


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-12-2002, 03:22 PM
You'll see. First she places a group of orbs in the same area and as the fireball heads for her she uses her powers and aims it to the group of orbs and destroys them. See Optimus, teamwork. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif
[ 12-12-2002, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-12-2002, 03:24 PM
Looks over at her dad.
So Dad how we doing.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-12-2002, 03:44 PM
Very good. I am impressed that you two figured the loophole in this exercise this quickly.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-12-2002, 03:47 PM
Well SF is a smart one. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif Using other magic tricks he aims them for SF who then sends the trick at the orbs and destroys them.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-12-2002, 03:53 PM
He he. What can I say? Although I think we are running out of magic tricks to send at them. Too bad I can't just flick my fingers and make them go BOOM! She flicks her fingers and BOOM! The orbs that she flicked her figures at got blown up. Huh? Cool. Didn't know I could do that. I must be getting more powers.

((OOC: I love the TV show Charmed, so I got the ideas for my powers from which powers the witches there use. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))

Archiver
07-02-2016, 04:32 PM
Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-12-2002, 03:57 PM
Uh Dad is that normal to keep discovering new powers??


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-12-2002, 03:57 PM
Interesting trick. Will working at a very useful level.

(OOC: Watch it every so foten myself. But it's Spelling work and I have only liked one series he did, Kindred.)


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-12-2002, 04:02 PM
I know I'm new to this but seems like I keep finding more powers. Hmm I can make things blow up, that could be useful later on. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

((OOC: Although the show is starting to run of ideas, but I liked the powers the witches were given.))


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-12-2002, 04:08 PM
Remind me never to get you mad. If I do I might end up fried.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-12-2002, 05:14 PM
If you want to fear fried, Optimus, Facade's mom, LizardSnake can become a dragon at will. I have seen her level an entire building. It was a thing of beauty.

Training mode off.

The arena grows quiet and the few remaining orbs fly into a small opening and a cleaning bot sweeps up the remains of the other orbs.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-12-2002, 08:44 PM
Hmm. Okay SF remind never to get any of the women in your family mad.
[ 12-12-2002, 08:50 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-12-2002, 08:46 PM
Laughing. Okay I'll try to remember that.
Watches as the arena is cleaned up.
Hmm I guess we did pretty good for a first time huh?


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-12-2002, 11:43 PM
Given this is the first time one other then the viking-bots or myself have used it, I would say yes.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-13-2002, 10:03 AM
So now what do we do?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-13-2002, 10:16 AM
What other training do we have to do now?


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-13-2002, 05:27 PM
As tempting as it would be just to send you two off to talk to Yala, she is out.

Therefore, lets see if Optimus can work his magic into more specified forms. Make a fire ball but see if you can concentrate its blast so none of it heads towards you.

Meanwhile, Sf, lift me off the ground and see about moving me around the arena.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-13-2002, 09:51 PM
Alright I'll try. He makes a fireball, but has a little trouble making sure none of it hits him. Ouch, damn almost burnt my hand. Well I guess I'll try again. He spends his time practicing making fireballs and trying not to have the blast come to him.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-13-2002, 09:55 PM
Okay. She lifts her dad in the air and starts moving him around the arena. Of course moving him is a little harder than moving the orbs, but she still does it.


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 12-14-2002, 12:29 PM
Night watches SF and Prime practice using their powers with interest. The Illusion he hides behind shimmers lightly, perhaps he should use his power more often. Night contemplates asking Lord Mattson for help with his powers.

With a wave of his hand the secundae vanishes from the keep and returns to his room at the Orphanage hoping DL hasn't noticed his absence.

The wall he created melts away.


Posted by Daniel Lynch (Member #1965) on 12-15-2002, 04:47 AM
as DL reaches out to them from the Orphanage, both Optimus and SF receive a flurry of images in their minds. The orphanage. a young girl with a spoon. DL's boat... none if it make sense quite but seems to go together. Then a loud voice booms in their mind

Cousin! Here me! This is DL, I am at the Orphanage but something is terribly wrong and I must take leave. I apologize for interrupting your training, but I need someone I trust to run the Orphanage while I am away. Come immediately please, bring Optimus as well. I may already be gone before you get here. Please look in on Night for me and beware he who lurks in the shadows!!

With that the images and booming voice lost their grip on the pair.

I hope that got through....Night?
[ 12-15-2002, 04:49 AM: Message edited by: Daniel Lynch ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-17-2002, 04:26 PM
Returns after stopping at Gator's and the Orphanage, Mattson pulls out the Mystic Orb and rubbing it.

Hello, Halo-M. Welcome to my Keep.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-17-2002, 08:28 PM
Training, SF is confused at the images in her head.
Hmm...Something's wrong, DL wouldn't leave the orphanage otherwise. Dad I better head over there, come on Optimus you can help me watch the kids. Although I do wonder what the girl and boat have in common.

((OOC: Finally back from my little trip, did I miss much?))


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 12-17-2002, 08:33 PM
Yeah you right let's go, although there is some connection with those images, I'm sure of it.
Walking with SF to a portal.
Damn just when I was getting the hang of this whole training thing and I have to leave, oh well.
SF and Optimus go to The Secundae Orphanage (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000038;p=20)

((OOC: Sorry we weren't on for a few days is there anything going on that we should know about?))
[ 12-17-2002, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-18-2002, 01:47 AM
(OOC: I was out myself. Though I think just the orphanage bit is all you really need to know that and check the news, of course.)


Posted by M (Member #2210) on 12-18-2002, 11:57 AM
::After the Mystic Orb was rubbed by Lord Mattson, a purple glimmer and a soft mist surrounded the gem, setting free the 3D holoprojection of Meteoro, who was trapped inside of it.::

Uh?

Where am I?

I remember being at Meteoros castle in Quins company then theres a blur and then Im in company of this watery being whos called something like Pikachu and now Im here?

Never thought a holoprojection could get Alzheimer

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif 3D M http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif


Posted by yensid (Member #51) on 12-18-2002, 01:48 PM
::A blurred vision of Yensid appears in the Keep::

Brother, please come to the Quadrant quickly. Mother is dying.

::And with that, the image vanishes::


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-18-2002, 02:23 PM
((OOC: Thanks for the info. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif ))


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-18-2002, 02:47 PM
I had an ally free you from him. Now, I trust your powers are still intact. I was wondering if you could restore this to working order.

Teleportals in the small power boosting crystal.

It was completely drained in the battle with Anubis on Elysia and strangely enough hasn't begun to work again. I will have to leave it to your skill to repair it after that, you are free to go where you wish.

Teleportals off to join the vigil over Sil.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 12-19-2002, 11:55 AM
She comes to the Keep from the Orphanage. She first notices that the only ones here are the cats. Hey boys. Petting their heads. You two are coming with me, I need you to guard the kids, while I have some business to take care of. She then grabs a sword for Nestle and another gun and crossbow for Optimus and her. Well that about covers what I need. She then heads back to the Orphanage.


Posted by Aqua-Pup (Member #2480) on 12-19-2002, 03:50 PM
As Sojourn_fan leaves there is a flash of light and Rupiku and Robin are left standing in the middle of the room.

Alright, you want to make yourself useful? Find the orb!

Archiver
07-02-2016, 04:37 PM
Posted by Hot-Chick (Member #2540) on 12-19-2002, 03:54 PM
Are you sure it's here? This place is like, deserted! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-19-2002, 03:56 PM
Appears behind Aqua-pup.

BOO!!!

Now, Halo-M, if you would grant my wish, you are free to go.

As for you, Pup, you're uninvited and I have a rather large disturbance to deal with. Instead of wasting both our times, let M grant my wish then you can recapture him as you want. I have neither the time to battle you now, nor the inkling to do so.


Posted by M (Member #2210) on 12-19-2002, 04:02 PM

quote:Originally posted by Lord Mattson:
I trust your powers are still intact. I was wondering if you could restore this to working order.

Teleportals in the small power boosting crystal.

after that, you are free to go where you wish.
Well, that looks rather easy. Let's see if the abilities I had before all of the commotion at Meteoro's Castle are still working.

:: The 3D Holoprojection of Meteoro crosses his arms in front of him, and as he speaks, he nods his head to the front and blinks quite hard::

I wish this crystal works!

::And a purple light surrounded the crystal making it shining new::

Wow! It worked.

Now that I'm free, where should I go?


Posted by Aqua-Pup (Member #2480) on 12-19-2002, 04:03 PM
Rupiku grins in only such a way that dark lords do.
Lord Mattson, I'm not sure you understand what I am. I am your end. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif
I don't want to "recapture" M, or even to allow you to "borrow" him. In my Empire he will be as equal to you... That is if you live to see it. You Firsts disgust me!
The rock of the Keep swells out from the floor and locks Lord Mattson in his place.
And yet, you yourself have not done anything to offend me... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif Perhaps we can find ourselves some... Common Ground. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/7.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/12.gif

((OOC: Read your PM fromNestle if you want the Bigger picture))
[ 12-19-2002, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Aqua-Pup ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 12-20-2002, 02:48 PM
Were this any other time I would gladly dance with you. I trust you will be gone from my keep in the next five minutes. Keep code Epsilon.

Every door in the keep closes and a buzzing electronic voice says 'excessive liquid detected begin dehydration procedures in five minutes'.

Forgive me for being a rude host but your little harlot still seems bent on using my name for her own gains and I must be leaving.

The energy crystal vanishes with Matttson. The Mystic Orb however is left behind.


Posted by Aqua-Pup (Member #2480) on 12-20-2002, 04:35 PM
Hmmmm... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif Mattson, I like you. You've got attributes I admire.
Picking up the orb.
Come Robin, it's time to leave.
And they are gone.


Posted by M (Member #2210) on 12-24-2002, 09:59 AM
::Just as Pikachu grabbed the Mystic Orb, the ethereal form of the 3D holoprojection of M dissolves and is absorbed anew by the gem. Leaving behind a quiet complain.::

Here I go again…

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/7.gif 3D M http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/7.gif
[ 12-24-2002, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: M ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-06-2003, 01:34 PM
Returning to his keep after helping with the latest trials of relationships, Mattson took a seat in his monitoring room and pulled out the contract M had signed.

In two days it becomes active. Somehow it almost seems too easy. But alas, no other is willing to do what must be done. This may be my final sceme but what a crowning acheivement to gain. However, I could do with some long overdue rest.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-06-2003, 02:23 PM
Sending a telepathic message to her Dad.

Dad, where the hell is Grampa Neo and M. I'm so ticked at them. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif They almost hurt a Secundae and plus the ruined the backyard. I need to find to make them...pay.. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif
[ 01-06-2003, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-06-2003, 02:24 PM
((OOC: I must be more like my fathers than I thought.))


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-07-2003, 01:31 AM
Mgrmph!?

Can't even take a nap in peace.

They are tending to M's new son at the moment. Though I hope dad has gone after mom since she walked in at one of those really bad times where its beyond easy to misunderstand things. It was an almost hurt and they fixed the mess right? After all the stress with Sil, they are not at their best, or even worst for that matter.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-07-2003, 01:27 PM
Hmm...I see. I guess I'll let them go for now. Besides I need to get those kids ready for the wedding tomorrow. Man I need a break from this Orphanage stuff, those kids are starting to wear me out, how does Nana do it?
[ 01-07-2003, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-07-2003, 06:04 PM
I suspect its one of her powers. What to bring to the wedding? So many choices.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-07-2003, 06:23 PM
Must be. What are you bringing to the wedding?


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-07-2003, 06:36 PM
Still haven't decided. Perhaps I should check through the loot my viking-bots got. I told them as long as they avoid hitting First owned locations, they can go a viking if they want. There should be some treasures in there.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-07-2003, 06:41 PM
Cool. I was too lazy for that, I made the orphans make a present. Although now they are in trouble. Having a party, plus my brother gave them jello shots. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 01-07-2003, 06:45 PM
*Appears in his sister's place in a flash of green light.

I didn't give them jello shots.

I had my ring take away the alcohol from them. It was just regular green jello. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Honest. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/redface.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-07-2003, 06:49 PM
Right....I guess it could have been worse. It could have been Moonshine.


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 01-07-2003, 07:02 PM
Yeah, at least it wasn't Moonshine. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif

*Leaves in a flash of emerald light


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-08-2003, 01:11 PM
Listens in to the banter until he can't hear it anymore due to digging through the vast store house of loot his viking-bots have gathered. Finally, Mattson spies something that will do quite nicely. He hauls it to his monitor room, does a quick survey of the screens, creates himself a dark blue suit with the Sinister symbol for a tietac and cuff links, and teleportals off to Gator's wedding.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-09-2003, 11:43 AM
Stepping out of the portal she made from the Orphanage. Optimus show the kids where the ecosystem is, they can play in it with Forge and Edge.

Not waiting for a reply, she headed off to the monitor room.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-09-2003, 11:45 AM
Alright....This way kids. he took them to the ecosystem and Forge and Edge were excited. They hadn't been home in a while. Have fun. I'll be with SF in the monitor room.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-09-2003, 11:47 AM
She stood in the monitor room with her arms crossed looking at the screens of the fight. She saw her father protecting the baby. And Odin appearing.

Hmm...i don't get it.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-09-2003, 11:49 AM
Don't get what? Stepping into the room.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-09-2003, 11:51 AM
Why he protects the baby. It's M kid, why would he care and yet his willing to defend Brynhild and this baby. Looking at the screens.

Archiver
07-02-2016, 04:40 PM
Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-09-2003, 11:54 AM
Hmm.....I have no idea, but I'm going to assume it has something to do with you.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-09-2003, 11:56 AM
ME? What makes you think that? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-09-2003, 12:00 PM
Because of what he said. "That baby's life means more to me then you would believe. More then I sometimes believe. And it means everything to Facade. Even if she doesn't yet know it...." He's not protecting it because of M and Brynhild. The baby somehow connected to you and your mother. I mean he loves you and what he said....I don't know what it means but this baby is important to him because of you.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-09-2003, 12:03 PM
Yeah well too bad he couldn't just enlighten me on how and why this baby is connected to me. Looking at the screens.


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 01-09-2003, 12:21 PM
*Responds telepathically to his sister.

Ah, the Keep. I'm glad to see that you have the kids safe and sound. And what is going on with the baby which our Mom and your Dad are protecting so intently? Does the child have anything to do with us, perchance? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-09-2003, 12:25 PM
Responds back.

I'm not sure. I'm puzzled over this. Optimus is thinking he is though.


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 01-09-2003, 12:44 PM
Responds

Hmmmm. Curiouser and curioser. Optimus seems to be able to perceive things that neither you nor I can. I will have to continue to monitor the events from home. Just call me if you need me.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-09-2003, 12:49 PM
Responds back.

No problem. The baby has to mean something I mean the words my Dad said and the fact Mom is protecting him. I'm going to try and figure out this riddle and observe the events too.
[ 01-09-2003, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-09-2003, 01:00 PM
Too bad there isn't a easy way to figure out the answer. Sighs and watches the monitors.
[ 01-09-2003, 01:01 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-09-2003, 02:06 PM
Hey kids guess what our dear SF is now a First. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 01-09-2003, 03:57 PM
From Planet Kontiltan, Rescue succeed to locate LM's Keep and tries now a communication

There's more than a simply sinister argument here... I'm absolutely blind, can't unlock the mystery of Quintessence...
You pointed an interesting hypothesis Optimus

( bravo dear SF! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif )
[ 01-09-2003, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-09-2003, 05:46 PM
Shrugs his shoulders.

Just a theory. How should I know if it's true. Of course it makes some sense. But I don't know.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-09-2003, 05:56 PM
Besides it isn't like I'm very good at mysteries, maybe if I was my father wouldn't have.....Nothing.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-09-2003, 05:56 PM
He wouldn't have what?? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-09-2003, 05:57 PM
I said it was nothing.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-09-2003, 06:00 PM
No it's something. What is it? You tell about your mother and you always talk about your uncle Cid, but you never talk about your father. Why? You might as well tell me, you should know better than anyone that I'll bug you till you do.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-09-2003, 06:06 PM
I....Fine I'll tell you. Somewhat angry.

Maybe if I was better at mysteries I would have realized what my father was doing to himself a long time ago....before he drunk himself to death. After my mother died he drank, a lot. He never use to, but after the funeral....Anyway I ignored it, deciding it wasn't any of my business what he did. Of course I was curious why, but I didn't bother him. Well looking back maybe if I could have figured out why, realize why he drank so much, maybe he wouldn't have.....


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-09-2003, 06:08 PM
Oh honey I never realized. When you and Cid talked about him it was what a great man he was not that he......


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-09-2003, 06:10 PM
It's okay not to many people advertise that their father was a drunk. I mean Cid and I hid it from everyone to protect his reputation. We didn't want people to know. I well it's in the past now. So why worry about it, forget about it. I don't really feel like talking about him.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-09-2003, 06:12 PM
I....okay. Realizing that Optimus wasn't ready to talk about him, that it still hurt him too.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-09-2003, 06:20 PM
Turning his attention to the screens.
Hmm...things are getting interesting over there.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 01-09-2003, 06:34 PM
Still hidden in the Kontiltan's planet

Hmmm SF, your adopted father shows a very heroic face now. Even if he's a sinister I confess that he impresses me a lot with his sense of honor and heroism...


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-09-2003, 06:35 PM
With a wirr of energy a halographic recording of Mattson appeared.

Before you two ask a million questions. I set this recording to activate if two events occurred. I must have entered combat with an old god and transported him to the Rift. And secondly you two are here watching the battle. This is to inform you of a plan I set in motion. Optimus, I will contact you via teleportal. Once I give you a signal, I want you to fire Ultima into the teleportal. Sf, I need you to focus the blast so it all goes into the portal. After that, I should be escaping to someplace the energy won't be able to do much damage.

And with that the message ends and the hologram vanishes.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-09-2003, 07:39 PM
Alright.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-09-2003, 07:44 PM
I'll be ready.

Archiver
07-02-2016, 04:43 PM
Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-10-2003, 01:09 PM
Hmm Ultima would work, but it's dangerous. I hope LM knows what he's doing.


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 01-10-2003, 01:13 PM
*Sends telepathic message to his sister.

SIS!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif

Mom's in trouble at Kontiltan. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif

What're we gonna do?? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-10-2003, 01:30 PM
Responds back.

I don't know. I can't leave the Keep. I have to help my Dad in the Odin fight.


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 01-10-2003, 02:10 PM
*Breathes a sigh of relief.

Sis, looks like Mom's gonna be okay. Looks like she is going home now.

I don't care which House I belong to, no one messes with my family. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-10-2003, 04:21 PM
Sighs relief.

Well at least that's one less parent to worry about.

Watching the Odin fight on the screens.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-10-2003, 04:24 PM
Whenever he is ready for Ultima, I'll send it. Hopefully he'll teleport before it hits so he won't get hit by it.


Posted by Pennywise (Member #2694) on 01-10-2003, 04:41 PM
***pops in using secret clown powers and looks around the keep***

Is this where everyone has gone from the orphanage?


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 01-10-2003, 05:05 PM
From Planet M, Rescue sends few words to his orphanage's friends

O I pray my wise king Altwaal that I didn't make a terrible mistake. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif
I'll try to find out what's hidden in Quintessence.
take care my friends

The communication is quickly ended... only an electric buzz sound stays


Posted by Pennywise (Member #2694) on 01-10-2003, 05:21 PM
What mistake? Is everything ok, Rescue? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/5.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-10-2003, 05:23 PM
The teleportal from the rift opens and the
power boosting crystal flies through.

Now, Optimus! Use the Crystal and fire!


Posted by Pennywise (Member #2694) on 01-10-2003, 05:37 PM
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

***covers head in fear***


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-10-2003, 07:54 PM
Seeing the teleportal open and the crystal fly through.
Alright! Here's goes....Casting Ultima to the crystal.

Okay SF your turn!


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-10-2003, 07:58 PM
After Optimus boosted the crystal with Ultima. SF used her powers and focused the blast into it and sent the crystal back through the portal.

Odin! Here's a present for you!


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-10-2003, 08:09 PM
The white energy from Ultima nearly explodes back out the teleportal but it closes moments before the energy can ravage the keep.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-10-2003, 08:15 PM
Oh crap....Looking at the monitors. Seeing the screen go white as the full force of Ultima hit the Rift.
[ 01-10-2003, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-10-2003, 08:18 PM
Watching in the screen too. Dad? By Altwaal Optimus do you think he's......Stopping herself and praying and hoping that he wasn't dead. She stared at the screen with tears in her eyes that threaten to fall.
[ 01-10-2003, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-10-2003, 08:21 PM
Oh baby I don't know...I. Pulling her into his arms and hoping that LM some how got himself out of there before the blast. SF was on the verge of tears. And they both watched the screen.


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 01-10-2003, 10:28 PM
Facade feels her daughter's emotion roiling and reaches out to touch her mind softly.

Baby? What's wrong?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-10-2003, 10:40 PM
Mom? Sending a telepathic message.

It's about Dad. He was fighting Odin and we sent Ultima to him and he used it....and..I don't know whether he's alright or not. What if he's.....


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-10-2003, 10:59 PM
Holding her.
Baby it'll be okay. Hoping he wasn't lying. They continued to look at the screens.
[ 01-11-2003, 10:27 AM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-11-2003, 04:05 PM
Watched the screen and saw Odin leave. But still unsure of the fate of her Dad.


Posted by Pennywise (Member #2694) on 01-11-2003, 04:12 PM
What's going on, SF? I have been back at the orphanage and heard your message so I headed back over here to the keep.

***Looks at her questioningly and a bit afraid of her answer***


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-11-2003, 04:17 PM
Looking down at SF, she was an the verge of tears and mostly likely couldn't answer him even she wanted too.

Huh? Oh We came here because she wanted to use the monitors. See her Dad, Lord Mattson, was fighting Odin and she was worried about him and anyway, we helped him and then this crap happened. Don't worry about it kid. Why don't you go play with the kitties.


Posted by Pennywise (Member #2694) on 01-11-2003, 04:21 PM
I will go back to the orphanage. It is just very quiet over there but I will respect your wishes OP and go play with the kitties.

I think it may even be feeding time for Forge and Edge so I will feed them and comb them.

***walks through secret clown portal hoping to himself that all will be ok and heads back to the orphanage***


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-11-2003, 04:25 PM
Watches Penny leave.
Optimus maybe it best if all the kids went back to the Orphanage. I can't watch them right now, I got too much on my mind. Do you know anyone?

Archiver
07-02-2016, 04:47 PM
Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-11-2003, 04:30 PM
Hmmm....I would say I would, but there's no way I'm leaving you here by yourself. Not in like this. SF looked like she was to have a break down any minute.

Hmm...your brothers....no Nana Sil won't like it if they give them jello shots....I know Kulit. She could do it.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-11-2003, 04:35 PM
Great idea. I'm sure she would.
Sending a telepathic message to Kulit.
Hi, Kulit. I need you to do me a favor and watch the orphans for me. I'm too busy with...family stuff. Anyway you do a good job I know it. Just don't let them make messes and have alcohol and you'll do fine. Thanks again.

Going to the kids.

Kids some stuff has happened and I think you should all go to the Orphanage. My cousin DL's daughter will take care of you. I'm needed here. Take care kids, I'll visit when this is all over.

Hugs the kids and sends them back to the Orphanage.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-11-2003, 04:52 PM
Coming back from the Orphanage, with Optimus and her cats.

I know they'll be safe with Kulit. Besides with all the stuff happening here it's better for them to be there. Besides they loved the cub. Smiling at the thought that the kids had their own kitty to take care of now.

Looking at the screen.
I hope Dad's okay....


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-11-2003, 04:55 PM
Smiling to at the kids' joy of having their own pet. They'll be fine.

Hugging SF and holding her close. She laid her head on his chest.
Your Dad will be okay I know it.
[ 01-11-2003, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-12-2003, 02:33 PM
Starting to pace around the room.

I hate waiting. I need to do something to get my mind off this. something so I don't worry. But what....Thinking about it.
Hmmm....I know! I'll test a theory I've been working on. Come on Optimus. Grabbing his arm. And heading off to the training arena.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-12-2003, 02:35 PM
Okay what are we going to do in here? Seeing SF take out an energy crystal. And what do you need for? What's your theory?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-12-2003, 02:40 PM
It's about your Ultima spell. Seeing that he was confused she explained.

I was thinking about it. The last two times you used it, it destroyed the area, first Elysia, now the Rift. But the people there, were hurt, but not dead. I was thinking maybe if we used this crystals to store the spell in, I could then use my powers to place the crystal in the enemy. Then when it goes off the enemy would be killed but no one else. I think it destroys whatever it placed in. It was placed in Elysia so it destroyed it, placed in the Rift, it destroyed it. Anyway if we place it in the enemy, it'll destroy them. So we are going to test my theory.

Sending out a orb. Here take the crystal and put Ultima in it and I'll do the rest.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-12-2003, 02:42 PM
Alright you better hope this works or we'll be dead.

Hearing her confident "It will, trust me. " He shook his head and casted the spell into the orb.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-12-2003, 02:44 PM
using her powers and focusing the spell into the crystal, she sent the crystal inside the orb.

Well time to see if it works, only one way to find out.

In seconds Ultima exploded from the crystal and it's energy hit the arena.
Maybe this wasn'-SF and OPtimus were hit by the energy and flung back, they hit the ground hard.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-12-2003, 02:47 PM
After the bright light went away. Optimus sat up surprised he wasn't hurt like the last time. looked around the arena and it wasn't destroyed.
What? He helped an unhurt SF to her feet.

Huh? We're alive and the arena wasn't destroyed. He looked to where the orb was and.
And the orb....


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-12-2003, 02:49 PM
...Nothing but a smoking pile of dust. She finished for him. Looking at the dust that had once been the orb.

So I was right. Hmm....using Ultima this way might be very useful in the future. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

Hmmm let's try it on some more orbs. Nodding his agreement, they practiced on more orbs and each time the same result.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-12-2003, 02:51 PM
After destroying ten of them. He wondered.

I wonder why no one every thought of using it this way before? Oh well we can definitley have fun with this new trick in the future. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-12-2003, 02:54 PM
Yes. I wonder how well it works on other things. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

Hmm...maybe we should go check the monitors again and see what's happening over there.
[ 01-12-2003, 02:57 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-12-2003, 02:56 PM
Yeah your probably right. Plus need to think of how we can use this.

They walked back to the monitor room.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-12-2003, 03:11 PM
You know I've been thinking. I'm more Sinister, than Dexter. I mean it's in my blood and you really can't fight that. Would you hate me if I converted?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-12-2003, 03:13 PM
Of course not. I love you, no matter what house you choose. So if you want to be Sinister be it and I'll still support you no matter what.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-12-2003, 03:16 PM
Oh good. Hugging him and kissing him.
Besides other relationships have survived being of different houses. Like my Nana Sil and Grampa Neo. Besides Cid will probably try and convert you anyway. But I'm not sure if I should..........
[ 01-12-2003, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-12-2003, 08:33 PM
Don't worry about it right now. Take your time and decide. Besides poor Nestle would probably cry if he knew.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-12-2003, 09:12 PM
Thinking it over. I can't convert. I mean Nestle and Grampa Boosty would cry too much and besides I might not have it in me to be Sinister. Of course we can still plan. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 01-13-2003, 04:25 PM
::Appears in flash of emerald light in search of his sister::

Sis. I've been searching all over for you. ((Okay, not really all over, just the cottage, but you get the picture.))

I'm going to see once and for all if you are a Dexter or a Sinister. I will use my ring, Elocin, to determine your true nature.

::Scans sister with ring::

I see that from my ring scan ((and from the evil quiz you took on the couch)) that you do not have an ounce of evil in you. I see that you truly are a Dexter.

::Hangs head in defeat::

Well, regardless of your House affiliation, you are still my sister, and I will stand by your side if necessary.

Farewell, sister.

::Teleports away with the use of his ring in a flash of emerald light::


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-13-2003, 06:19 PM
Yes I know brother. Sorry I guess I just don't have what it takes to be Sinister. Of course I can always make....plans. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif


Posted by nestle (Member #1586) on 01-13-2003, 08:48 PM
((OOC: Y'know what I just thought of SF and Optimus... Nestle has been missing for about a month now. He was last seen during our "incursion" to the Underground. It kind of hurts that he's not missed http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif))

((OOC: Happy FirstDay you guys!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-13-2003, 08:50 PM
((Happy First day. We miss you Nestle. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-13-2003, 08:51 PM
((I miss you too. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif We need to throw that party. Oh yeah Happy First Day. ))
[ 01-13-2003, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by nestle (Member #1586) on 01-13-2003, 08:55 PM
Okay! Let's throw a party!!

Nestle begins hanging streamers.

Archiver
07-02-2016, 04:51 PM
Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 01-13-2003, 09:07 PM
(ooc: sorry I posted on the wrong place http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif )
[ 01-13-2003, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-14-2003, 09:12 AM
((It's okay. I made the separate thread so Nestle could still have his SL running. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-14-2003, 09:18 AM
Watching the monitors he saw a very hurt and almost unconscious LM.
By Altwaal. He and SF watched the monitors as Neo's dragons took him to the Dragon Fang.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-14-2003, 09:20 AM
DAD!! No....Come on Optimus we are going over to Gator's right now. I won't just wait around here, while my Dad is like this. She opened a portal to Dragon Fang (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000274) and then ran through it.
[ 01-14-2003, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 01-14-2003, 07:48 PM
A strange message from Rescue appears on the monitors:
dear orphan's keepers I hope you're there and fine.... stay away from the ...

Nothings more appears


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-15-2003, 09:59 AM
The portal opened from the Dragon's Fang. And SF, Optimus, and her Dad stepped out of it. Closing the portal.

Well here we are 'Home, sweet, home.'
And smiled as her cats ran to her.
Hey boys, I missed you too.

Looking at her Dad, who was in obvious pain.

Well me and Optimus found out a useful way to use Ultima, that can't hurt the users, but we'll talk about that later. So you finally going to tell me about what is so special about this baby? I have been here puzzling over it since the wedding. Well?


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-15-2003, 12:38 PM
With luck your mom already figured it out. That baby is both an anomaly and a key to your existence. I am not sure if he knows yet, or M for that matter, but as it now stands you maybe the one nonSinister with a lot of lose in this war.

I will fully explain in a moment. Please contact Facade and Quin. They should know this too.


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 01-15-2003, 01:18 PM
((Oh fine, contact Fac and Quin, but the rest of their children don't need to hear this news as well? What are we, chopped liver? Hehe j/k http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-15-2003, 01:48 PM
(OOC: And interrupt you plans at the Orphanage? Never. Of course, I can tell you when I come to talk to Night.)

In the monitor room, a flashing red light shines. At the moment it remains unnoticed and even if it was Mattson would wonder if it was real. For it holds secrets.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-15-2003, 03:26 PM
Hmm...I knew that baby was important to you SF.

Standing off to the side, he watched the monitors.

It looks like the battle is starting.
[ 01-15-2003, 06:31 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-15-2003, 03:31 PM
My existence?? Wait are you saying that baby, is.... Quin??? Okay now I'm even more confused than before.

Sending a telepathic message to her parents.

Hopefully they'll......What the- Is something wrong? Looking at her Dad, who had an odd look on his face.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-16-2003, 12:14 PM
Turning his attention away from the monitors.

Wait a sec. Now I'm confused. How can the baby be Quin? How can they both exist in this world at the same time?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-16-2003, 12:16 PM
I have no idea and Mom and Pop better get here soon. Because I'm just waiting to find out how more messed up my life is going to be.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-16-2003, 12:59 PM
Correct, my dear. I am unsure when the baby will vanish to grow into the Quin we know but allowing Odin to take it was not an option. He showed no influence by the old god when I first met him.

As for how both could exist at once, time does not always hold meaning around here. I first appeared here a Secundae before I was conceived.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-16-2003, 02:12 PM
Hmmm....I see. Of course since the baby will eventually be Quin I see why you protected him. Without Quin, SF would never have been born.....

Hoping the baby was alright. Because without the child, the one thing he loved more than anything else in the world would be gone.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-16-2003, 02:26 PM
Hmm...now I understand what you meant at the wedding. So where is the baby now? Considering he's pretty important to me being around....
[ 01-16-2003, 02:29 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 01-16-2003, 05:44 PM
Time bends slightly and Quin and Facade step forward, a slight golden glow the only evidence of their travel. Facade steps forward to embrace her daughter warmly.

You called?


Posted by Quintessence (Member #2810) on 01-16-2003, 05:55 PM
::realizes he really should take up juggling and starts throwing things in the air::
[ 01-16-2003, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Quintessence ]


Posted by Quin (Member #1895) on 01-16-2003, 06:01 PM
::Quin's smile widens at all the stern and puzzled faces around. He turns to Lord Mattson, eyes twinkling::

So tell me Lord Mattson, what do you wish to share with me about my father's son?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-16-2003, 07:10 PM
Hi Mom. Hugging her.

Thanks for coming. Dad wanted to tell you and Pop about the baby. Although I'm a little in shock now, considering my existence depends on this little life.....


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 01-16-2003, 11:59 PM
::Appears in a flash of emerald flame.::

Where are my parents!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

Has anything happened to them?! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-17-2003, 02:24 AM
Lady Facade, it is good to see you again. I would hug you but my ribs are still sore from the battle with Odin.

Quin, explaining this to you simply would insult your power so lets do this the fun way. Do you remember who gave you your treasured stick when you were a baby? I suspect you have figured most of the answers but this will allow me to work without invoking the Orb's power.

As NoCal appears several hoses proceed to cover him with fire extinguishing foam.

Sorry kid. The places defenses are set higher then normal due to this being a neutral zone. Calm yourself. Any First could tell you I would never hurt Facade and given how much Quin means to her, I would only hurt him a little. Plus things would get boring without my old rival around.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-17-2003, 10:01 AM
Brother would you relax, Dad wouldn't hurt our parents....Well maybe Pop a little, but anyway they are fine. What are you doing here anyway? I thought you were at the Orphanage.


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 01-17-2003, 10:03 AM

quote:Originally posted by Lord Mattson:
given how much Quin means to her, I would only hurt him a little.((OOC: http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif ))

She looks deep into her daughter's eyes and squeezes her hand again.

I already know, lovey.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-17-2003, 10:09 AM
Watching the monitors and not wanting to intrude on the family scene. He saw NoCal.

Calm down kid. LM wouldn't hurt your parents, he's to busy planning my "torture" with them.

Archiver
07-02-2016, 04:52 PM
Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-17-2003, 10:14 AM

quote:Orginally posted by Optimus_Prime:
LM wouldn't hurt your parents, he's to busy planning my "torture" with them.(( http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif ))

It's just kinda of shocking to know your life depends on little child.....But I'm alright. So, Dad what's your plan? And don't tell me you don't have one, you always do.
[ 01-17-2003, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Quin (Member #1895) on 01-17-2003, 10:38 AM

quote:Originally posted by Lord Mattson:
Quin, explaining this to you simply would insult your power so lets do this the fun way. Do you remember who gave you your treasured stick when you were a baby? I suspect you have figured most of the answers but this will allow me to work without invoking the Orb's power.
::With his back to LM, he winks at his lover and his daughter::

Yes, I seem to remember just a bit. He must have been someone of unsurpassed intelligence to devise such a contraption of wondrous complexity that would still capture the simple mind of a child. And I seem to recall him having a face that would cause the entire female population of Elysia to swoon with delight.


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 01-17-2003, 10:48 AM
::Gets up after being hosed down by the Keeps' defenses.::

Sorry about that. I guess I overreacted. I was at the Orphanage, but I needed to get something from home. At home I discovered no one there, and found an energy trail that led right to here.

So what's going on?

Why is everyone looking at Dad funny? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-17-2003, 11:01 AM
Umm....Looking at her parents.

So who wants to tell him?


Posted by Quin (Member #1895) on 01-17-2003, 11:50 AM
::Quin raises a finger to his lips in a 'hush' motion and again winks at his daughter::


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-17-2003, 01:21 PM
Huh? Seeing her Pop wink.
Oh okay.


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 01-17-2003, 01:41 PM
::Just as his family starts to look at him funny, NoCal notices that he is starting to fade out.::

Wait! What's going on? Where am I going? What's happening here? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif

::NoCal disappears from the Keep into the great unknown (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000293#000016) .::
[ 01-17-2003, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: NoCal in SoCal ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-17-2003, 02:39 PM
Almost bursts out laughing but manages to hold it in for his ribs sake.

Funny, he seemed like an arrogant windbag to me. I'm just glad his daughter took after her mothers looks. Now then, how about this one, do you have any scars?

Notices the blinking red light.

While you ponder that give me a moment.

A strange language filters through.

Interesting.

Flicks a few switches and scans the cosmos. Finally it stops on the Orphanage.

How did I miss that? Curse me for ignoring the Orb just once. Yes, that one makes sense and the coincidence was too improbable.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-17-2003, 02:46 PM
Huh? Dad is something wrong?


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-17-2003, 03:03 PM
Perhaps. Or perhaps something is right. I must get to the Orphanage.

My apologies for this everyone.

Notices the review of the war.

And it seems like things will become even more dangerous soon.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-17-2003, 03:15 PM
Okay. I'll stay here and observe this war. You go do whatever you have to do. Although considering what shape your in, just be careful.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-17-2003, 03:37 PM
Opens a comm-teleportal to the Orphanage.

Night, if you could come to my Keep, there is some information you would like to obtain.


Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 01-17-2003, 03:51 PM
Facade turns as NoCal disappears, concern for her youngest child written on her face. She mentally reaches out to him just as he learns the truth... Her face pales and she sways on her feet.

NoCal was not her child?

Her eyes tear up and she turns blindly toward Quin. Her form shimmers and she is gone, seeking solitude...


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-17-2003, 03:53 PM
Mom?? What the-Pop what's wrong with her?

Watching her mother disappear.


Posted by Quin (Member #1895) on 01-17-2003, 09:57 PM
::Quin looks to the vanishing form of Facade, the brief touch of her mind fading quickly. He turns to SF at her question::

She needs some time to think, she just lost something very important to her. NoCal is not your brother. But if he's not... Speaking of family, I suddenly have a vested interest in this little fight for House Sinister.

::Quin turns towards the monitors::


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-17-2003, 11:19 PM
Not my brother.... I wonder who is then? Hmm...I think I'll watch this fight too.

Watches the monitors.


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-18-2003, 10:22 AM
*Night steps out of a shadow inside Lord Mattson's Keep*

Lord Mattson? You wished to see me?


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-18-2003, 02:37 PM
I figured these things would spark your interest, Quin. And I have more interesting facts but first, there is another who deserves some facts.

Greetings again, Night. Tell me you remember growing up on a small planet known mostly for its thieves guilds and sword schools? I only ask because some information from that planet recently reached me, the name of your father.

While waiting for replies, Mattson flicks a few switches to send out a few messages.
[ 01-18-2003, 03:33 PM: Message edited by: Lord Mattson ]


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-18-2003, 04:46 PM
My... father? Can it be true?

Yes. Yes, Talona was famed for this Sword Schools and its underbelly of thieves and murderers.

Lord Mattson, who is it? Who is my father? I must know.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-18-2003, 06:49 PM
The wanderer that passed through years ago. He was searching for the school that made god's cry because he needed to see if it was true. Turns out he left a legacy behind. Most unfortunate communication from that area is horrible. He never knew he had a child.

The name he used there was Shadow. For he wanted to move unnoticed. Makes sense his son would be Night.

Summons Whisper and Scream.

And these are his swords.
[ 01-18-2003, 07:04 PM: Message edited by: Lord Mattson ]


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-18-2003, 08:07 PM
*Night considers Lord Mattson's words.*

Shadow...

i have been looking so long...

*Night takes his father's swords in his hands and feels their power running through him.*

Amazing. What are these? How could he create such weapons?

Lord Mattson, you saw my potential when i first appeared in the worlds of the First. You took notice when no-one else did. I trust you more than most.

But please, i must know more. Who was Shadow? I need to know all about him. Is he alive? What house was he from? Who was my mother?

So many questions!

*Night goes down on bended knee, and holds out his father's legacies hilts first.*

Lord Mattson you will have my eternal loyalty, if you could just tell me more!

*The secundae bows his head and awaits the reply of Lord Mattson.*


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-19-2003, 02:37 PM
Turning her attention from the screens, she saw Night and her Dad talk.

Hmm....could Night be his....Wondering to herself.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-19-2003, 02:40 PM
He too watch the scene between Night and LM. He looked over at SF.

What? Seeing that was trying to solve a mystery, and she quietly told him what she thought.

Hmm....Night could be.....


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-19-2003, 03:09 PM
Shadow was a false name. One I assumed for those travels. As for your mother, there were several ladies who caught my attention there. I only received information of your existence recently from the elder, he would not say who your mother is.

As for the blades themselves, they were forged originally by blood and will. The clash with Anubis altered their structure in ways I still haven't discerned.


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-19-2003, 07:45 PM
*Night's head flicked up quickly*

You? You are my father?!

*Night slowly gets to his feet and sheaths the swords. He looks cautiously at Lord Mattson.*

I have been look for such a long time...

Well met... father.

You have my allegiance by blood and by promise.

Should you have need of me you have my utter loyalty...

*Night considers his mother and the rest of the family*

I assume there is more to this family than you and me?

Please you must tell me all there is to know.

Archiver
07-02-2016, 05:14 PM
Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-19-2003, 09:58 PM
Hmmm....families. You know SF you might on go check up on the Council at Dexter. I mean you started the whole thing. Besides there isn't much we can do here anyway.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-19-2003, 10:10 PM
Watching the scene.
Another brother.....I just find out NoCal isn't my brother and yet I gain another one. Go figure.

Listening to Optimus's suggestion.
Good idea, we should help out over there. There's nothing I can do here anyway. But just watch screens.

Dad, We're going over to House Dexter if you need us. Besides you and Night should talk. Oh Night I'm your big sister, through adoption, but I'm still you sis. When I come back you and I can talk if you want.

She and Optimus went through a portal to House Dexter (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000300) .
[ 01-20-2003, 12:46 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-19-2003, 11:48 PM
As she said, I adopted Sf a while back. Optimus showed up and has been freeloading ever since.

Neo and Sil are my parents. In fact, I asked Neo to stop in to meet you. Kat and Yensid are my siblings.

Gator is my grandfather but don't let that get you gunning to jump into his bid for power. All is not what it seems.

Sil's parents are scarcely around anymore so there is no need to worry there.

I have my own plans for House Sinister, my son. And given how things have turned in this war, we shall have to move carefully.

Quin, my friend, I ask you join me in this. After all, the affairs of this war have revolved around you as much as the two old men. And I know you would rather see our house united rather then this madness. Enough of our people have fallen. It is time we decide who will serve himself best and serve all of Sinister at the same time.

(OOC: Night, if you want in on the Optimus test, let me know.)


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-20-2003, 12:18 AM
*Night listens to Lord Mattson's words carefully*

I am with you, my Father. Tell me what must be done and i will endeavor to see it completed.

I finally have a family and i will help you in your plans for Sinister.

*Night bows to his father*

(OOC: Op's test? Havent heard about this, but im in anyway. If someone could give me the details?)


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-20-2003, 12:33 AM
Cut the formality. Sf never did such a thing. We are not the blood of followers but of rulers and planners. Perhaps I should see if Neo would give you a planet to oversee. Get some of that ambition worked out. But that is for a less tense time.

I have contacted several other beings and we must now wait.

Night, you need some weapons. The armory should correct that.

Suvel, take my son to the armory.

The 7'2" viking enters and motions for Night to follow to the armory. Its mammoth confines hold weapons from around the universe.

(OOC: I'll shoot you the PM.)


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-20-2003, 01:00 AM
*Night smiles to his father*

Thank you... i do not know how to be around a parent.

I wanted to express that i am behind you in what ever you do.

*Night follows Suvel to the armory*

Hmmm, amazing...

*The secundae surveys the room with pleasure*

Perfect...

(OOC: Replied LM. I have to head off now, ill check this out tomorrow)


Posted by Neo Avatar (Member #949) on 01-20-2003, 03:16 AM
...Neo appears at his son's Keep, his face frowned in deep worry. His relief is evident when he sees his son alive and suitably recovered, chatting to another young Secondae.

Strange...the Secondae's blood felt somewhat familiar...

...shrugging off his intuition, he goes to his son and clasps a hand on his shoulder...

"Mattson, Altwaal knows that my heart rejoices to know that you are well. I had heard that you were in a duel with that old haggard god Odin...didn't anyone teach the old rascal to go fight with gods his own age? The ancient fool!"

Neo casts a glance at Night and then asks...

"And who is this? A new underling? And speaking of underlings, the head of our family has just taken the throne of House Sinister...looks like we shall be underlings to the old man now..."
[ 01-20-2003, 04:19 AM: Message edited by: Neo Avatar ]


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-20-2003, 02:00 PM
*Night inspect the weapons of the armory with interest. The weapons flow with power and magic. He reaches out to pick up a Black Staff that catches his interest... when...*

STAND BEFORE ME NOW!

*Night frowns at the anger in the voice and feels an urge to return to the orphanage. He turns to Suvel*

I will be gone for a while, please inform Lord Mattson i will return shortly. Someone has called me from the orphanage. Let him know i will chose a weapon when i return.

*Night slips into the shadows*


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-20-2003, 04:39 PM
Odin was a worthy fight, father. Draining but truly challenging. As for Gator's recent victory, all is not as it seems. In fact I suspect M will be ranting any moment about the Boom Tube repair contract.

Night, the secundae you saw, is my son. I just learned of this fact recently. I figured he should get some family guidance.

My messenger should be handing M the translator right about now. I am sure he will read the first part of the contract and...

Opens a comm-portal to Planet M.

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif Having a good day?


Posted by Quin (Member #1895) on 01-21-2003, 12:41 AM
(To Lord Mattson): If my father were still in power... However, you've proven to be a worthy adversary over time, as well as a fine guardian to my daughter. With us working together... ::grins wickedly:: I accept. My talents are at your disposal. What is this plan of yours?

::Turns with a smirk towards Neo, regarding the older god with a twinkle in his eye::

Glad to see you patched things up with M... godfather


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-21-2003, 03:41 AM
Closes the teleportal as a white light begins flooding the room

Well that went as well as expected. Should get the ball rolling.

Glad to have you on board Quin. I see Gator has made a call for all Sinister's to appear before him. Looks like the old man is about to make a play.

Materializes the contract.

As both of you can see, this gave me control of Sinister right before the wedding started. That should appease the former Ministers to my claim being just and should motivate Gator to worry nicely.

Now, we wait to see what allies wish to join us.

Father, Neo, where do you stand?

Hold those thoughts for a moment. M will be here soon. I can't have his temper tantrum spoil all this.

Teleportals everyone in the Keep away until M had left.

(OOC: this last part was done for a tale M and Optimus have worked up.)


Posted by Derec the Faithful (Member #2831) on 01-21-2003, 06:56 PM
*Derec shimmers into the Keep*

My lord, Lord Mattson, please allow me to introduce myself. I am Derec the Faithful, and I serve the goddess Myst, who is the female side of the now deceased MystikChronicler. She was separated from her masculine half moments before he was murdered by your brother. However, we are fully aware that your brother's actions are his own, and we bear no ill will on you and your family.

However, we are disappointed in your grandfather, Big Gator's, grandstanding and usurping of the Sinister throne. So, we would like to propose an allegiance between our houses. If you are interested, my lady would like to meet you on her new planet, Planet Omnicron (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000047;p=5) .

*After delivering his message, he bows and shimmers away.*


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-21-2003, 07:59 PM
*Night slips out of the shadows into his Father's Keep, and appears in the armory*

Hmmm, caught out by Sil... no big loss. Nice to see a Dexter with some power.

*The Secundae picks up the jet black staff he had seen earlier.*

Perfect... the weight... the power... a fine extension of my will.

*He walks through the halls of the Keep*

Father? Where have you gone?

*Concentrating the shadows of the Keep move to him and whisper in his ear of the past*

Hmmm, gone... i wonder where...

*Night vanishes*


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-23-2003, 01:31 AM
Winks into existence and wonders what, exactly, is going on. Also: who designed this form, a three year old with a package of crayons? I mean, really, PURPLE HAIR?

Briefly wonders what crayons are.

Decides it could be worse. It might be a good idea to keep hidden and watch, a while, to get her bearings. Almost before she is finished thinking this, the shadow of an alcove reaches out and draws her into itself. (Shadows feel remarkably like warm pudding.)

Well, this should be an interesting existence.

-Aisling, the slightly-less confused newbie


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-23-2003, 01:31 AM
Returning to his Keep after making his point, he hoped. Mattson took a seat at the bar, Big Moe slid him a drink.

"The very strong stuff."

My thanks, Moe. Its been a harrowing time. I'll need the bots to redecorate for a while. Less Sinister, more neutral.

Downs the drink.

I've done all I can save spill the blood of my family to save the House. I was once an orphan, now I am a ronin.

I wonder how my daughter does with her desire to see Dexter rise. I hope she succeeds.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-23-2003, 01:36 AM
quote:Originally posted by Aisling:
Winks into existence and wonders what, exactly, is going on. Also: who designed this form, a three year old with a package of crayons? I mean, really, PURPLE HAIR?

Briefly wonders what crayons are.

Decides it could be worse. It might be a good idea to keep hidden and watch, a while, to get her bearings. Almost before she is finished thinking this, the shadow of an alcove reaches out and draws her into itself. (Shadows feel remarkably like warm pudding.)

Well, this should be an interesting existence.

-Aisling, the slightly-less confused newbie
Senses the shadows move in his Keep.

Night? Is that you son? Come join me for a drink.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-23-2003, 01:52 AM
Is pretty sure that she isn't anyone's son, and responding to things addressed to someone else is most likely rude.

Upon reflection, Aisling has no recollection of that ever stopping her before. She settles on a compromise; go, but stay in shadow.

Her consciousness pours like mercury through pools of dark, until she reaches the source of the summons.

------
-Aisling, who might just be getting the hang of this


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-23-2003, 02:22 AM
Night?

The lord of the keep glances around. He pushes down the truth revealing power of the Chimera Orb since he wishes to relax for now.

Ah, well. Big Moe give me another one. I could stand to get sloshed.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-23-2003, 02:31 AM
Discovers exactly how boring watching someone else drink can be. Feeling rather ridiculous, she firmly commands the shadow to let her go. This it does, reluctantly, and she is left in unfamiliar robes which are full of silvery rainbows.

In what she hopes is a pleasant tone of voice, she says, Good night. Or, perhaps, it is morning? And maybe it is neither. Do you have mornings, here?


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-23-2003, 03:31 AM
*Night slips from the shadows of the bar as soon as he sensed his Father's return to the Keep. Shadow in the keep seem disturbed, but Night goes to his father without investigation.*

Father?

*The secundae is very surprised to find his father drinking and looking somewhat down. Takes a seat and gets a drink. Night puts a hand on LM's shoulder*

... Dad? Are you ok? Whats happened?
[ 01-23-2003, 08:21 AM: Message edited by: Night ]


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-23-2003, 04:44 AM
Excuse me for one moment father, i need to deliver a message to NoCal.

*Night vanishes leaving LM to him drinking*


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-23-2003, 04:47 AM
*Night reappears very quickly*

Father, i can't find where NoCal is. I learned from shadows on his ship that he is somewhere called the Leviathan... but i cannot find it...

I think House Metallus is too reluctant the have visitors...

I thought you may wish to know.

*LM continues his drinking*

Father, what has happened?
[ 01-23-2003, 08:18 AM: Message edited by: Night ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-23-2003, 10:22 AM
BOOM!!!

Okay we're bac- Wait a sec! This isn't House Dexter, how did we end up here?

They stood in the cat's ecosystem.
[ 01-23-2003, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-23-2003, 10:24 AM
We are back at the Keep. I thought that thing was going to take us back to Dexter. Boom Tubes so unreliable.... Shook her head.

Well at least we are all okay. Smiling at the baby, who was still sleeping
[ 01-23-2003, 10:25 AM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-23-2003, 10:26 AM
Yeah, that's good. Dam-Seeing the look on her face. What it's not like he can-Oh fine stupid Boom Tube.

Throwing it against a wall.

Archiver
07-02-2016, 07:03 PM
Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-23-2003, 10:27 AM
Shh, you'll wake the baby. Besides it's not like we need the Boom Tube now anyway. I know how to get there, so I can teleport us there now....

Smiling.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-23-2003, 10:28 AM
Oh yeah that's right you can.....

He pulled in his arm, careful of the baby and kiss her. When the pulled back ready to talk....he felt something knock him to the ground. In a few seconds he was flat on his back and Edge was licking his face.

HEY!!!


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-23-2003, 10:30 AM
Looks like your friend found you.

She started laughing and petted Forge who ran over to her. He looked at the baby in amazement, not sure what to make of him. He sniffed him, the baby feeling weird woke and started to cry.


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 01-23-2003, 10:31 AM
He felt something weird and opened his eyes and saw a huge cat staring at him he, started to cry. His mother was calming him down.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-23-2003, 10:32 AM
There, there baby kitty won't hurt you.

She took his small hand and had him pet the cat.


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 01-23-2003, 10:33 AM
He slowing stop crying and enjoyed petting the soft fur, the large cat purred. Then the other cat, came over and his mother helped him pet them both. If he knew how to express happiness he would have.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-23-2003, 10:34 AM
Hmm looks like someone likes cats just as much as his mother.

He got up and walked over to SF. He put his arm around her.

I guess my getting licked to death is payback for us not taking them to House Dexter.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-23-2003, 10:36 AM
You're prob- Oh we have to get back to Dexter. We can take the cats with us.

She opened a teleport to House Dexter (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000300;p=3) . They walk through it.


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-23-2003, 11:35 AM
*Watches his Sister from the shadow*

Was that a... baby?

Tell of SF

*The shadows of the Keep whisper in his ear*

Dexter? Well i have never been there...

*Shadows consume him*


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-23-2003, 12:11 PM
*Night steps out of the shadows at the Keep and takes a seat beside his father once more and waits for an explanation for the heavy drinking. And finally notices the woman standing near his father. She is wearing robes covered in rainbows...yet shadows twist around her.*

Who... are you?

(OOC: sorry for jumping back and forth on this thread.)
[ 01-23-2003, 12:19 PM: Message edited by: Night ]


Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 01-23-2003, 12:15 PM

quote:Originally posted by Lord Mattson:
(OOC: this last part was done for a tale M and Optimus have worked up.)((OOC: Oops! I just noticed I was supposed to come here... But since I put my Boom Tube on tracking device, I went to the frozen planet instead, but couldn't find you... Can you please cloak your Keep from me, LM? I shouldn't be able to find you... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif ))


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-23-2003, 12:31 PM
Tilts her head to the side and smiles. She says silkily, An excellent question. How much do you care to have an answer?


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-23-2003, 12:42 PM
None of this! Who are you and what do you think you are doing in my Father's Keep?

*Night draws his swords*

Have you been invited here?


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-23-2003, 12:46 PM
The simple answer to all of your questions is that I don't know. The less simple answer is that I don't remember, most of the time. And you may call me Aisling, if you wish.

I have an aversion to sharp things. Now that I have answered, will you put those away?


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-23-2003, 12:55 PM
*Night frowned at the woman and strangely sheathed his weapons as if he was compelled to do so. The woman seemed so familiar.*

I apologize but you mustn't appear here with out word. There is a war within Sinister... we can't be too careful.

So you don't know why you are here and you can't remember... not much to go on.

Do you know my father, Lord Mattson?

Aisling wasnt it?
[ 01-23-2003, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Night ]


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-23-2003, 01:04 PM
Nods, almost to herself. Yes, Aisling will do. But you have not given me anything to call you by. As for your father... Lord Mattson, he is called? Well, I may know him. I'm afraid I can't remember.

A war, is there? How curious, how curious indeed.


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-23-2003, 01:13 PM
My name is Night. My father seems not to be taking much notice at the moment...

*He wonder if Lord Mattson is alright, as he seems to be intent on his drinking*

Yes, a war. You should be more careful where you appear from, Aisling. Many Sinister would not have stayed their hand...

I don't understand what you mean? You don't remember if you know my Father and you don't remember why you are here...

What exactly do you remember?


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-23-2003, 01:17 PM
What do I remember? Resists the urge to tell him she doesn't remember. Very little. I do not remember any other place, and not a lot of other time.

But tell me, because I am curious; do you have mornings here?


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-23-2003, 01:28 PM
*Night is bemused by the odd question*

Yes, of course we have mornings?

Don't you have them where you came from? Hmph i suppose you dont remember...

Well once my father returns to reality, he may be able to shed some light on your being here...


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-23-2003, 01:29 PM
Then, what colour are they? Your mornings, I mean.


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-23-2003, 01:40 PM
Why the normal colour, of course. Would they be anything different? Red in the dawn and the sun turns yellow and the sky is blue and the grass is green! Sorry but i don't see how this is helping?

*Night wondered if the woman was maybe not suffering from a form of delusion*

Are you ok? Do you need to lay down or something?

*Shadows whipped around Night*

Who is this woman? They whispered.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-23-2003, 01:41 PM
Shakes his head

Sorry, lost in thought and half expecting you to blip out again, Night.

Takes a good look at Asling

Hello, miss. I would welcome you to my keep properly but I fear I might not be able to stand. Lets see no house symbol. Seems another ronin has arrived here.

As for mornings, the Keep is on a small chunk of rock it gathered in its creation. Day and night are programmed into the lighting here. I believe I used a reddish hue for the early mornings.

Spares a glance to make sure his misdirection field will screen M out.
[ 01-23-2003, 01:45 PM: Message edited by: Lord Mattson ]


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-23-2003, 01:45 PM
*Night turns for the strange woman back to his father*

Sorry for disappearing so often, Father. there was much to do and you seemed... distracted. What has been troubling you?


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-23-2003, 01:45 PM
Suppresses a laugh. Red, you say? How charming.

Lord Mattson, I presume? By all means, stay sitting. Propriety is vastly over rated.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-23-2003, 01:51 PM
Things went sour at Sinister. I shall leave Gator on the throne for now. We shall see if he flies or falls and then decide what to do about it. He nearly killed my father. And I will not kill him because no matter what else, I will keep my hands as clean as possible.

Archiver
07-02-2016, 08:34 PM
Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-23-2003, 01:52 PM
I realize that I've intruded. Should I perhaps find a place to be that isn't here?


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-23-2003, 02:03 PM
*Night hands his father's swords Scream and Whisper back to LM*

I have found a weapon from the armory, Father. I thank you for the loan of the swords... i realize i kept them too long, i was... intrigued by their power.

Aisling, i'm sure we can find a place for you here. At least til you get some of your memory back... right Father?


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-23-2003, 02:07 PM
Waves the swords back to their home.

Think nothing of it. They are capable to be called at a moments notice. I am sure the viking-bots can forge you a pair. Granted they will not be exact copies. Anubis changed them in a way I cannot fathom.

Asling, here is a good a place as any for you to stay.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-23-2003, 02:09 PM
Right here? In this spot? That may become uncomfortable.

Keeps a straight face.


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-23-2003, 02:12 PM
Its ok, Father. This staff is as good as any weapon.

*Night frowns at the woman, wondering if she has made a joke or is serious*

Why... I'm sure there is a room somewhere...


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-23-2003, 02:14 PM
I'm sure there's another room, too, but only because you say so. Certainty is a wonderful thing, is it not?


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-23-2003, 02:30 PM
There are several rooms that haven't really been used. Though you are welcome to have a drink here first.


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-23-2003, 02:36 PM
Father, i have to go and see SF. I hope you will excuse me.

Goodbye Aisling.

*Night bows to them both and is gone*


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-23-2003, 02:42 PM
Nods to Night as he leaves, then turns to LM.

A drink, you said? And, if you would, I'd like to hear anything you could tell about this place. I appear to have been dropped into the middle of a war; that's quite off-putting.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-23-2003, 02:55 PM
Welcome to the games of gods and would be gods. Lets see there are the First and Secundae which are in three houses roughly. I'll start with the more stable ones and work to the complex one. There is House Dexter, the selfless, decent enough blokes but sometimes a little selfishness is a good thing. I can't speak too bad of them for my mother is one of their strongest members and my daughter is a rising star. next we have House Medius, the uninvolved, most of them care not for the games of the other houses however I do wonder why Lady Facade and my sister Kat stay with them. Lastly, there is House Sinister, the selfish, by far the most active house due to its internal and external schemes. Recent events have caused the leadership to change hands and a large amount of its active members to form a sub-house called Metallus.

This keep should be considered a neutral ground for them none the less. My monitor system covers most any other activity that occurs here and i have some teleportals that go to the ones that matter to me on stand-by.

As for the keep itself, I have a fully functioning brewery, forge, biosphere, armory, training room, banquet hall and any other luxury one would want. I simply request you do not seek the power core. It is simply a dangerous undertaking and once shorted out my powers for a week.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-23-2003, 03:03 PM
Indulges in a private smile. A few points of clarification, if you would, Lord Mattson? Firstly, the one called Night mentioned a war. This war is between Houses Sinister and Dexter, from what you have told me. Is that correct?

Secondly, if you do not mind my asking, where do you fit into this?

And finally, have I misheard? You seem to have just given me, a stranger of uncertain station, carte blanche within your keep.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-23-2003, 03:18 PM

quote:Originally posted by Aisling:
Indulges in a private smile. A few points of clarification, if you would, Lord Mattson? Firstly, the one called Night mentioned a war. This war is between Houses Sinister and Dexter, from what you have told me. Is that correct?At times there is open war between the two houses. More often its tricks and schemes. The war Night mentioned was the internal one within Sinister.


quote:
Secondly, if you do not mind my asking, where do you fit into this?As it stands now, I don't fit anywhere. I turned my back on Sinister. I am too selfish and proud to go to Dexter. And I know I will meddle so Medius is out.


quote:
And finally, have I misheard? You seem to have just given me, a stranger of uncertain station, carte blanche within your keep.I trust my instincts plus the Viking-bots are good at keeping people out of trouble. And I know what its like to wander this universe without knowing your place in it. It took me ages to discover my parents.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-23-2003, 03:22 PM
Parents? What a charming concept. I will accept your hospitality, Lord Mattson; it is good to not be forced onto a side.


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 01-23-2003, 03:30 PM
::Sends a telepathic message to his adopted sister's adopted brother, Night.::

I have received your message at my father's flagship. You have done a great service to your nana. I, however, will keep my self-imposed penance and stay away from the orphanage at this time.

Now, tell me, is our personal alliance still intact, or have I gravely injured you by standing up for myself in front of your nana? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-23-2003, 03:38 PM
Given how fast sides are changing, I doubt anyone could force someone into a side for long.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-23-2003, 03:44 PM
Forced by Chance, I'd meant. Nasty thing, Chance; always getting in my way.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-23-2003, 04:01 PM
My dear girl, chance only forces you if you don't harness it. This keep has changed chance more then once. Now, it and I will make sure I have a house to return to.

Moe, coffee.

"Right away."

Downs the coffee.

That should sober me up a bit.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-23-2003, 05:06 PM
Why, Lord Mattson, would you wish to return to the world of alliances and duties? Or, perhaps, I am reading too much into your words about houses.


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-23-2003, 05:06 PM

quote:Originally posted by NoCal in SoCal:
::Sends a telepathic message to his adopted sister's adopted brother, Night.::

I have received your message at my father's flagship. You have done a great service to your nana. I, however, will keep my self-imposed penance and stay away from the orphanage at this time.

Now, tell me, is our personal alliance still intact, or have I gravely injured you by standing up for myself in front of your nana? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif*Shadows of LM's Keep relay the message to Night*

Do as you will then NoCal. Us Secundae must forge strong alliances... therefore ill ignore your slight. I look forward to working with you again my friend.


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-23-2003, 06:30 PM
*Shadow shift from there natural cast positions as Night checks on his Father and Aisling*

Coffee... good.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-24-2003, 02:09 AM
There is much that transpires in the universe. Both dangers and wonders that will blaze across it. Some you cannot or should not face alone. I will need allies at one point or another.

And I have family out there. They will need my company or my aid. And to do that I will have to put on the chains of duty once more.

But mostly, it would be all to boring if House Sinister battled itself into extinction.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-24-2003, 02:41 AM
Suddenly a shrill cry came from the monitor room. Dropping his coffee and forgetting his new guest, Mattson raced there. That sound could only mean one thing--one or more of his family had vanished weather by death or other means was still unclear.

Locate all relations. Dad is recovering at his place. Mom and Yensid are talking at Metallus. Kat is doing the Medius thing. Gator is fighting undead hordes. heh. Night is here. Sf is--

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif GONE!!!

Main screen, House Dexter, rewind. Who is that baby? Wha-? M?!? Dolt that was to get you actively thinking not on a rage filled destruction run. That Boom Tube doesn't look right.

Does a quick calming exercise.

Locate, explanation, then beatings.

Returns to the bar

Lady Asling, I must go. Something has happened to my daughter. If you wish to accompany me, I cannot promise your safety.

Opens a teleportal, summons Whisper and Scream and heads to House Dexter.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-24-2003, 09:49 AM
Laughs to herself. Certainty is a wonderful thing.

Follows Lord Mattson, still chuckling. It requires not a little thought and effort to remember how to dissolve...

Feels the resultant headache coming on and, for a brief moment, remembers why she hated doing this.


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-24-2003, 11:21 AM
*Night slips out of the shadows*

Father?

*Shadows spin around him and whisper*

Who's that baby?

Oh... no!

*Night dissolves into the shadows and makes for House Dexter*


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-24-2003, 11:31 AM
(Aisling, Pm'ing you!)

Archiver
07-02-2016, 08:37 PM
Posted by Prime Knight (Member #606) on 01-24-2003, 01:10 PM
CLANG! SLISHT! CLASH! SHI-THWOK!!! clunk...

A viking-bot's severed head rolls to a stop in a darkened hallway of Lord Mattson's Keep. Before long, the uninvited guest responsible steps forward and sheathes his sword, bending to gaze at the featureless metal face...

Sorry about that. I know you probably wouldn't mind my visiting, but I don't plan on anyone knowing I've been here just yet.

Silently he moves through the hallways, taking note of his surroundings. "I really should stop by here again, don't know why I haven't before now." Finally, he reaches the softly glowing bank of monitors and stops. His eyes rove across the multitude of screens, searching the faces and events displayed.

Hmm. "Most of the players are accounted for, but some seem to be missing. No matter. I know where to find the ones I may need, that is enough for now."

Turning swiftly and silently, he strides back out the way he came, pulling the -bot's remains into a darkened corner as he leaves...


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-24-2003, 02:07 PM
*Night slips from the shadows*

Hmmm, the shadows seem disturbed...

*Night speaks to the shadows*

Destroyed a Bot did you... hmph...

Ill have to tell father of this...
[ 01-24-2003, 02:08 PM: Message edited by: Night ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-24-2003, 02:33 PM
(OOC: Since I don't feel like cloning my head viking-bot. Especially since its based on one of my player's character)

Suvel heads to where the fallen viking-bot was hidden. He picks up the severed head.

"You have made it to Vahalla."

He takes the remains down to the viking-bot village for a proper burial.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-24-2003, 02:56 PM
((Back atcha, Night.))


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-24-2003, 03:24 PM
Coming back from House Dexter; she, Optimus, the baby, and the cats were glad to be home. She went to her room and fell asleep while Optimus was watching Baby Reiss.


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 01-24-2003, 10:51 PM
He looked at his father. His mother was asleep, but he wanted her wake. He missed her.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-24-2003, 10:53 PM
There, there. Mommy isn't feeling good.

Hearing some noise in the bedroom.

Let's go see how Mommy is.
[ 01-24-2003, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-24-2003, 10:57 PM
Waking up and seeing Edge and Forge laying next to the bed.

Hmm.

She saw Optimus and Reiss come in.

Hey.

She took the baby in her arms.
[ 01-24-2003, 11:02 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 01-24-2003, 11:00 PM
He was happy to be back in his mother's arms. He saw the kitties laying next to the bed and remembered how soft their fur was. He liked this place a lot better than the other one. It was quiet here.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-24-2003, 11:01 PM
So how you feeling?

He asked as he sat down on the bed and petted Forge and Edge, who laid their heads on his lap.
[ 01-24-2003, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-24-2003, 11:05 PM
Alright. I still don't remember a lot. Probably from hitting my head on that wall. Well at least we are all safe.

Smiling down at the baby. She had a feeling she knew something was wrong with him, but for the life of her she couldn't remember why.

Optimus? Is there something wrong with the baby? I have a feeling there is, but I don't remember....


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-24-2003, 11:11 PM
I...Unsure what to tell her. He knew the baby had no soul and it was killing him. But he didn't know if he should tell her. She didn't seem to remember a lot that happened at Dexter. He wasn't sure if he should upset her more. He decided to wait, until she remembered. He didn't like keeping things from her, but right now she might not be able to take knowing, not when she couldn't even remember M trying to kidnap her and burn her hand.

No, not that I know of. Don't worry.

He changed the subject to other things, so he wouldn't feel guilty.


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 01-24-2003, 11:18 PM
He laid in his mother's arms just happy to be in them again. He missed them when she was sleeping. His parents started talking and he fell asleep.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-24-2003, 11:20 PM
Reassembles in the room she left from, which is empty save for a few viking bots and Moe.

Realizes that she doesn't have a room, yet.

Sighs.

You there, bartender. Want to play Tiddlywinks?


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-26-2003, 03:03 PM
*Night slips out of the shadows*

Hmmm, hello Aisling... settling in?

I'm sure we will be able to find a room for you... but first.

I have been meaning to ask you. The shadows seem to like you... do you have some measure of control over them?


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-26-2003, 11:59 PM
Hrmm? Oh yes, Night.

Well, yes. They seem to like me. And I can slip into them, it seems, but they are far too reluctant to let me go for me to make a practice of it.

Do you know how to play Tiddlywinks?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 01-27-2003, 12:03 PM
Well SF, I think the voting is over. Want to head over to the Dexter and see how it went?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 01-27-2003, 12:15 PM
Yeah. I feel better, I just don't remember a whole lot. Maybe going back there will help.

She opened a portal to House Dexter. (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000300;p=6) and she, Optimus, Reiss, and the cats went through it.
[ 01-27-2003, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 01-27-2003, 06:26 PM
((Night, I PM'd you.))


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-28-2003, 06:37 AM
((PMed you back dude http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif )


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-28-2003, 06:40 AM
*Night frowns at Aisling in confusion*

Tiddlywinks? Well... yes... but i thought we could take more about... *sigh*

*Night takes a seat and plays Tiddlywinks*


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-28-2003, 11:06 AM
Oh good; I couldn't for the life of me remember what Tiddlywinks was. It's reassuring to know that it exists.

What did you want to talk about?


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-28-2003, 04:54 PM
*Night looks befuzzled*

You didn't know if... *sigh*

Well, i was curious about your powers. They seem similar to mine at a glance but... do you have conscience control over the shadows?


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-28-2003, 05:01 PM
Not conscious, exactly, no.

Ponders this.

Yes, I'm fairly certain that I do not.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-29-2003, 12:19 AM
While she is waiting for Night's response, she frowns distantly at the space immediately in front of her. Slowly, gradually, the silhouette of a city forms. A small smile plays across Aisling's lips as a sun appears, and sets.

Archiver
07-02-2016, 08:40 PM
Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-29-2003, 02:14 AM
(OOC: Shamelessly takes the 500th post at his keep. Its for the archives.)


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-29-2003, 10:52 AM
(OOC: Hmph hogging the major posts then dad!)

Hmmm, i was simply curious Aisling...

I thought we could maybe teach each other the manipulate shadows...

*Notices Aisling staring into space, shadows whisper to Night*

A city... the sun rises and sets... beautiful...

Hmmm, Aisling are you ok?


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-29-2003, 10:56 AM
Waves her hand through the city; a gesture of dismissal. It dissipates.

Absolutely fine, Night. It's just a little trick I've remembered how to do. Charming, is it not?

I would not be able to teach you anything about the shadows, in return.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-30-2003, 01:38 AM
Teleportals in.

Hello, son. Helping Lady Alsing get settled are we?

My apologies, Asling. I got in a rush to determine what had happened. Its good to see you got back here all right.

If anyone needs me, I have to puzzle out where M has gone as well as get this place ready for its new title.

Creates a new Sinister symbol on himself.

This keep is now the Ministry of Vision as well.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-30-2003, 01:41 AM
Frowns at LM. Slowly, a grin creeps across her face.

NOW I remember why you seemed familiar, Shadow.

Frowns.

Ooops, forgot again.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-30-2003, 01:46 AM
Gherk. Wha-? What did you call me?


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-30-2003, 01:48 AM
I seem to have called you Shadow. That's right, isn't it?

Oh no, wait, you're Lord Mattson.

But I seem to be sure that you're Shadow...

Blast.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-30-2003, 01:55 AM
I called myself Shadow when I was traveling. Talona was the major planet where I used that name. Ah, such memories of there.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-30-2003, 01:57 AM
Indicates the Sinister symbol.

Shackled ourself again, have we?


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-30-2003, 02:02 AM
I am a First of my word. Gator managed to reunite the house by humility. Since it stands as one once more, I must keep the pledge that I would return once that happened.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-30-2003, 02:04 AM
Smirks. How honourable.

Now, my dear Lord Shadow, perhaps we could see about that not-here room?


Posted by KLitke (Member #1326) on 01-30-2003, 02:10 AM
A bending of reality signifies KLitke's arrival, before Mattson. KLitke is surrounded by a dull yellow glow, even after he stops using his powers.

You wished to speak to me? Anytime you are ready, we can. I can come back later, if you wish.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-30-2003, 02:12 AM
A room? Very well. I do have several available. Might want to relocate the living quarters if its to have many guests passing through. Lets see the left tower should work for housing. This way.

Heads through a doorway into a twisting hall and finally to another door.

I have ten floors here. Aside from the top floor, chose one.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-30-2003, 02:14 AM
Frowns and says distractedly, Why not the top floor?


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-30-2003, 02:23 AM
The dragons have claimed the top floor of each tower.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-30-2003, 02:25 AM
Laughs. Dragons? How delightful! I grow to like this place more every day.

You did have days, yes?

I hope you do not mind my staring. I am just... trying to place you, again.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-30-2003, 02:30 AM
Smiles

The dragons are a gift from my father.

And yes there are days here.

And I could worry over your memory but right now discovering where M went is mystery enough. Once things have calmed, I shall see if one more gifted in the ways of the mind can aid you.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-30-2003, 02:32 AM
It isn't a real problem. It's just... the sensation of having knowledge flit in and out of your head is an unpleasant one.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-30-2003, 02:35 AM
Yes, I can imagine. But back to choosing a floor.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-30-2003, 02:39 AM
How about the second from the top, then? I'll have a lovely view of your red mornings, ha ha.

Her face lights up. Oh, I-- She frowns. Blast, I just had it.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-30-2003, 02:44 AM
Very well. I'll set that floor to respond to your design wishes.

As for knowledge, it is given when its most useful or truly sought after.

If there is nothing else, I bid you good day.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-30-2003, 02:55 AM

quote:Originally posted by KLitke:
A bending of reality signifies KLitke's arrival, before Mattson. KLitke is surrounded by a dull yellow glow, even after he stops using his powers.

You wished to speak to me? Anytime you are ready, we can. I can come back later, if you wish.My apologies, Klitke. I was delightfully distracted by Lady Asling.

So you managed to win the leadership. Splendid. Originally I was going to ask for Dexter's help in stabilizing leadership in Sinister but recent events have negated that need. Truthfully, now I wish to make sure both houses stay standing strong and separate. Granted I expect intermingling. After all, my daughter is Dexter. Its just that two houses balance and strengthen each other. Know that as long as my power allows it, Sinister shall not make a move to conquer your house. I swear this on my blades for I am a First of my word.


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-30-2003, 03:14 AM
Nods to LM and finds her way to her floor, looking pensive.

((Am I a super saiyan, now? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))

(((No, but you're a super GEEK! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif )))

((...Shut up! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif ))


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-30-2003, 01:31 PM
(OOC: Way to go, Asling. Got to Secundae in under a month.)

Giving Klitke a moment to think, Mattson teleportals to the Temple of the Tides for a moment and returns seconds after it vanishes into the future.

I think I discover where M vanished to. Is more of a when then a where. Now how to figure out to get them back.
[ 01-30-2003, 03:50 PM: Message edited by: Lord Mattson ]


Posted by KLitke (Member #1326) on 01-30-2003, 04:40 PM
KLitke nods.

Well, I will not speak for House Dexter on my own, without consulting the rest of the council. But I myself will not raise a hand against House Sinister without just cause. But do not think we will allow things like this latest stunt Meteoro is pulling to happen. Friend or not, if he does something like this again, I will hunt him down. And the same goes for anyone who harms a member of House Dexter, or my family.

Now tell me, Mattson...how do matters stand between House Sinister and House Metallus?
[ 01-30-2003, 05:55 PM: Message edited by: KLitke ]

Archiver
07-02-2016, 08:44 PM
Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-31-2003, 01:24 AM
Metalus stands as a monitoring agency to Gator and he to them. The house is one once more and even more stable then when M was in command.

If I am not too far out of line, I suggest a partnership with Optimus in dealing with M once he is located.

Who all got which positions for your council? I was a little busy and haven't reviewed that information.


Posted by Neo Avatar (Member #949) on 01-31-2003, 03:37 AM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~][ The Wedding of The Year ][~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Family, Friends, Enemies, Delicate-Allies, Close-Allies, Extended Kin, Inhabitants of Elysia and members of every conceivable Divine House, both known and unknown;

You are all hereby cordially invited to the glorious wedding of Neo Avatar and SilntAngl5 which will be taking place today (Friday the 31st of January to Saturday the 1st of February).

Please attend, as your presence will be graciously appreciated.

Invitees who may have transportation problems getting to the Venue can go to the Administrative offices of the Matrix Imperium or to the Ministry of War on Elysia to request a means of reaching the ceremony.

The transportation provided will be a choice of Sil's white flying unicorns or Neo's dragons.

*Small print*

Please be fore-warned that if you opt to select one of Neo's dragons as your mode of transportation, you will have to be escorted by a batch of 12 Guardians who will try to prevent the dragon from being tempted to have you as a snack. The family of Neo & Sil refuse to accept liability if you are mortally wounded. (Under Article 459088-312, Section 1.2b and 2b, of sub-section 9 1/2 sub-sub section 3.2d).

Signed,

Ally mcBeal
Legal Bimbo.

Click below to arrive at the most fantastic wedding ever done in the existence of the gods...heh! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif

The Wedding (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000335#000024)


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 01-31-2003, 07:00 AM
*Night watches the curious exchange between his Father and Aisling, a shadow slides beside him.*

Lord Shadow...

Hmmm, she does know him... and he used that name on my home world. Intriguing.

*Night stands with Aisling as his Father talks with KLitke*

Lady Aisling, i would be happy to teach you how to control shadows... although with your trick with the city... it seems you may know more than you think.

Please ask if you wish me to show you my powers, some can be most... useful.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 01-31-2003, 01:32 PM
Klitke, let us finish this chat at my parents wedding.

Night, Asling, we have a gala event to attend.

We can ride Irthosisk. He will be happy to see his old friends.

(OOC: Irthosisk is draconic Secret Star)

(Since the dragon will finally show here for the wedding, here is a quick flashback to my getting it.)

quote:
...Neo lets out a shrill whistle and a colossal bronze-gold male dragon appears. Shimmers of emerald-green flows along it's scale and it's wings beat with pulsing sounds of pure power. It's roar is a deep throated growl that is only surpassed by that of Aveonel's. And rightly so, for the dragon is a direct offspring of Neo's chief dragon Aveonel...

...Neo smiles proudly and grins at LM...

All your's son. I've been training him in secret specifically for you and recently, he narrowly beat Aveonel in the 2 million-light year race so he's technically the swiftest dragon of my horde. Knows how to teleport like it's second nature to him plus he's already learnt the inter-dimentional cloaking fundamentals. Cool huh?

He's also battle-trained, excellently proficient in elusive tactics, fiercely obedient, and loyal to our bloodline. Did I mention that he's really fast? I did? Oh...but don't get too confident...Aveonel will beat him next cycle.

[ 01-31-2003, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: Lord Mattson ]


Posted by Aisling (Member #2878 ) on 01-31-2003, 06:16 PM
A wedding? Charming.

We will talk later, Night.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-04-2003, 09:51 AM
Here.

Dragging the doctor down to the bar. Looking at the viking bot who was serving the drinks.

He's an old friend of mine, give him whatever he wants to drink.

She looked at the doctor.

We'll figure out how to get you home soon, until then you stay here. Bye.

She teleported back to House Dexter.


Posted by Dr. Doogie Howser (Member #2874) on 02-04-2003, 09:53 AM
I okay. Can I have a drink...?

Soon

69 bottles of beer and the wall. 69 bottles of beer, you take one down and pass it around, 68 bottle of beer on the wall....

He and the viking bots were drunk and singing that song off key.


Posted by Dr. Doogie Howser (Member #2874) on 02-04-2003, 10:06 AM
Later

CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!....Drumming YEAH!!!

He and the viking bots were taking shots.


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 02-04-2003, 10:09 AM
*Night's shadows circle the drunk doctor curiously then return to provide their information that the Keep is fine... apart from the drinking doctor.*


Posted by Dr. Doogie Howser (Member #2874) on 02-04-2003, 10:11 AM
*Hic*

Where were we in the song?....Let's start over.

100 bottle of beer on the wall, a 100 bottles of beer, you take one down and pass it around...99 bottles of beer......


Posted by Dr. Doogie Howser (Member #2874) on 02-04-2003, 02:18 PM
*Hic* *Hic*

Let's sing another song.....I know Tiny Bubbles!

They sing that song off key.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-04-2003, 02:25 PM
Finally home.

Kicking off her shoes. The cats headed off to play and Optimus held Reiss. Suddenly she heard someone singing awfully.

Tiny Bubbles?? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-04-2003, 02:31 PM
Huh? Oh sounds like the doctor is enjoying the bar too much. Oh well, let him get drunk the hangover will be bad enough. Let's finally change out of these clothes.

They changed their clothes and went into the small ecosystem were the cats were and Reiss was watching them play. They could still hear the awful singing.

He'll pass out soon. I hope. I can't stand his singing.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-04-2003, 02:32 PM
((Awful singing....pulls ears.))
[ 02-04-2003, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 02-04-2003, 02:36 PM
(OOC: If you want him out cold now, tell him to get Gaia's Best. 3 swigs max and he's out for a day solid.)


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-04-2003, 04:59 PM
Enjoying the game between Forge and Edge, the little child laughed out loud. He made some impulsive movement like he was playing with them. He turned himself and look with a happy face Optimus, grabbing at his father's face.

du...dua.. dad... dada!

he smiled at Optimus and repeated again this funny word, guessing it was his father's name

dada? dad?


Posted by Dr. Doogie Howser (Member #2874) on 02-04-2003, 07:26 PM
*Hic* *Hic* *Hic*

Oh Gaia mix. Let's try that. Need another song to sing I know. I will always love you.

He belts out the worse version of that song ever heard.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-04-2003, 07:28 PM
Oh Altwaal kill me.

She tried to cover her ears, the sound was so bad you could swear that even the cats were trying to cover their ears.


Posted by Dr. Doogie Howser (Member #2874) on 02-04-2003, 07:30 PM
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU, I WILL ALWAY--

He took too many swings of Gaia and passed out.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-04-2003, 07:32 PM
Oh thank Altwaal I was about ready to shoot him. There son you happy the awful singing is over.

He then heard Reiss say his first word.

Did you say dada?

When he repeated it, he felt himself grinning with pride.

SF, he said Dada. I'm his first word. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-04-2003, 07:35 PM
He did say Dada!

She felt herself grinning like a fool and not caring.

Can you say Mama?


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-04-2003, 08:15 PM
feeling the joy around him, Reiss repeated this funny word, clapping his hands.

dada! dadad!

he smiled and faced SF as she asked him to try another strange word

dada? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif
hu?
mama! mama! mam! (I'm smart, am I not?)

he laughed out loud again
[ 02-04-2003, 08:28 PM: Message edited by: Baby Reiss ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-04-2003, 08:24 PM
What a smart baby you are.

She kissed him on the cheek and she and Optimus laughed with him at his joy of saying his parents names. The cats came over and licked his face.


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-04-2003, 08:35 PM
He held his mother hand and put his head on it as he smiled to SF and OP.

mama! dada!

he laughed when Forge and edge licked his face and said after he look SF, pointing with his finger the two cats.

mama? dada?
no?
fodge? head?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-04-2003, 08:36 PM
What a smart son I have. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Archiver
07-02-2016, 08:48 PM
Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-04-2003, 08:37 PM
She smiled at him. Pointing to the tiger.

Forge.

Pointing to the mountain lion.

Edge. Not head. Edge.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-04-2003, 08:39 PM
He was grinning with pride at his son starting to talk. He leaned over and kissed SF. He then turned his attention back to their son as he tried to say the cats' names.


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-04-2003, 08:46 PM
dog? ed?
hoooo
forge! edge!

pointing the two cats.

Forge! Edge!

He tried to grab them but he couldn't, starting an unsure walk with the help of his parents who held his hands.

mom? dad?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-04-2003, 08:49 PM
Oh my...Look he's trying to walk. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

She and Optimus held on to his hands and helped their son take some uneasy first steps.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-04-2003, 08:50 PM
I see. Forge, Edge, stay put.

The cats sat down and he and SF helped Reiss walk over to the cats.

((Okay we gotta go for tonight. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 02-05-2003, 12:55 AM
(OOC: Gaia's Best is actually from a game. Everything I stated about it is true. A character does have to make a roll to stay awake if they drink it. If they fail, they are out cold, if they succeed they get physical stat boosts, if they botch they are out cold and severely hung over to the point of penalties for a day afterwards)

The monitors recorded the image of Reiss' first words so the lord of the castle would not miss the moment


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-05-2003, 09:53 AM
Oh we need to go tell my parents. I'm sure Dad is monitoring this. Mom will we so excited. Reiss let's go see Nana and Grampa.

They teleported over to Quin's Retreat (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000196;p=6) .


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 02-05-2003, 02:38 PM
*A small shadow appears in front of baby Reiss and shimmers into the form of a teddy bear. The little bear climbs to its feet and starts to dance for the baby. An odd gesture from Night... but maybe he wants to make one person happy...*

*(-.-)*
o=(___)=o
H H

(hehe, sorry my best bear)


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-05-2003, 03:05 PM
Reiss was at first surprised by the shadow but he found it very sweet and laughed out loud at the dance.

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Just before he left into the teleportion portal, he put his hand on his mouth and sent something like a kiss to his uncle and he faded out.

bear!

(( nice draw uncle Night! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))
[ 02-05-2003, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Baby Reiss ]


Posted by Dr. Doogie Howser (Member #2874) on 02-05-2003, 04:41 PM
x_xStill passed out.x_x


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-05-2003, 08:40 PM
Here we are.

She smiled as Reiss tried right away to go play with the cats.

Alright. Let's go find them.

She called out their names and they came running.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-05-2003, 08:41 PM
Hehe. He doesn't care that we are back, all he wants are those cats. Hmm...sounds like the doctor is still passed out. Good. I could do without his complaining for a day or so.


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-05-2003, 08:44 PM
He grinned when he saw Forge and Edge.

Forge! Edge! Play!

He struggled until his mother let him down and he crawled over to the cats and wanted to play with them. He also tried to find the bear shadow.

Bear? Bear?

He then sat and watched the big cats play and laughed when they licked his face. He petted their soft fur.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 02-06-2003, 02:09 AM
Returning to his keep after the wedding and a small side trip, Mattson walked the hall in thought. "Its time to recognize this place is no longer just a home"

Heading to deepest reaches of the keep he opened the hidden door to the energy crystal that both powered the keep and the energy boosting crystal he sometimes used.

Placing his hand on the crystal a surge or power rushed through the keep. Save for a flicker of lights, none of the residents noticed the changes.

The four towers of the keep rose a few more floors and a thinner fifth tower joined them this one devoid of nesting grounds for the dragons. The new tower, taller then the rest contained the redesigned monitor room. Floating screens lined the walls from floor to ceiling with a large blank screen as tall as a man directly opposite from the door.

Several other rooms were renewed and altered. The statue garden found itself leading to a hot spring now. The ball room was redecorated with images of family and allies from across the universe. The armory was relocated to across from the training arena. The viking bot village, brewery, and forging pits were enlarged. Big Moe's bar was lengthened and give a separate entrance in case of docking ships near the north tower. The bio sphere was placed near the left tower. The right tower was given a slightly more inviting feel and left empty for Sf and Optimus to use for whatever business they would need it for.

Finally the south tower was given a new entrance with an open eye on its doors. It would serve as the main area for all affairs relating to the Ministry of Vision.

Sending a map to all occupants of the keep, Mattson left the power center, resealed it and proceeded to the hot spring.

There. I've earned a bit of R&R.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-06-2003, 07:59 AM
Hmm...She held the map in her hand.

Looks like Dad did some redecorating. We have the right tower over there.

Pointing it out. She then looked at the statue M had given them.

Like this statue it's really cool.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-06-2003, 08:01 AM
Yeah it's cool. Just think it'll burn forever, just like our love.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-06-2003, 08:02 AM
Hmm...Better watch talk like that is how we got the first kid.

Kissing him.


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-06-2003, 08:04 AM
He looked up from the game he was playing with Forge and Edge. He looked at his parents kissing.

KISSY! KISSY! Hehe. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-06-2003, 08:06 AM
Hmmm....

Breaking the kiss and looking over at their son.

Looks like we got caught. Why don't you go play with the kitties son.


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 02-06-2003, 08:06 AM

quote:Originally posted by Baby Reiss:
Reiss was at first surprised by the shadow but he found it very sweet and laughed out loud at the dance.

Just before he left into the teleportion portal, he put his hand on his mouth and sent something like a kiss to his uncle and he faded out.

bear!

(( nice draw uncle Night! ))(OOC: LOL, it looked better on the Message pages... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif )


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-06-2003, 08:10 AM
Hehe. Sweetie you're a mood killer.

She looked down at the hand that had been burned by M.

Hey! There isn't a burn there anymore, I wonder when that happened...

Then realized that it healed after her past self had left the future. She then looked around and wondered where Night was.

Probably playing with the shadows.


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 02-06-2003, 08:11 AM
*Night poured all his power into the shadow bear and severed the link to it.*

There you go little one...

This is a present from your uncle... it will be with you always and it will protect you always. If you ever need your Uncle, just call. The bear will get me.

*The little bear runs over to baby Reiss and gives him a big hug and starts to dance comically for him.*


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-06-2003, 08:14 AM
Seeing Night's bear come out of the shadows.

Cool bear. Tell Uncle Night thank you.


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 02-06-2003, 08:15 AM
*A shadow whispers to SF*

Sister, where have you been? You have been gone for a long time. I am at the orphanage... there are things i have to attend to. My nephew is wonderful SF, I'll be watching over him. Take care.

*The shadow melts away*


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-06-2003, 08:17 AM
Seeing the bear Uncle Night made.

Bear! Bear!

Hearing his father.

Ta..nk yoo Uncle! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

He laughed with joy at the bear dancing around him.

Archiver
07-02-2016, 08:52 PM
Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-06-2003, 08:19 AM
Responding to the shadows whispering to her.

We have been busy at House Dexter and then Nana and Grampa's wedding. I feel like I haven't been home in ages. Well I'll probably come over to the Orphanage later and visit.


Posted by Dr. Doogie Howser (Member #2874) on 02-06-2003, 08:20 AM
x_x Still passed out at the bar. x_x


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 02-06-2003, 08:28 AM

quote:Originally posted by Dr. Doogie Howser:
x_x Still passed out at the bar. x_x(OOC: Chuckle http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif )


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-06-2003, 08:29 AM
(( http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif --> Doogie.))


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 02-06-2003, 08:32 AM
*Night shadows appear around SF*

A visit would be... good. But there are problems here. Caused by lack of control on my part... This may end badly with NoCal and myself. I would rather you didnt get caught up in it, especially since you have enough to worry about. I keep in contact.

*Shadows move to the baby after hearing him thank their Master. The shadows stroke Reiss' head and a face appears in the darkness*

Stay safe little nephew.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-06-2003, 08:37 AM
I see. Take care than little brother. Be sure to come and visit when this is all over.


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-06-2003, 10:12 AM
Bye bye Uncle!

He laughed and played with the bear.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 02-06-2003, 03:53 PM
After relaxing in the hot spring, checking to make sure no Ministry business was requiring his attention, Mattson decided to check on his daughter.

How is the little one doing today?

And the parents?

The right tower is for any House related business you two have. The left is still the living quarters. Hence why the biosphere is located near it.

Also, you might want to get the doctor moved before he drowns in his drool or the viking bots decide to torment him.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-06-2003, 06:35 PM
We're good and the baby is learning lots of new words. Hehe.

Smiling with pride at her son. Listening to him explain about the towers.

Okay, makes sense. Hey Reiss say hi to Grampa.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-06-2003, 06:41 PM
I'll go move the doctor. If he took shots of Gaia's Best like I heard he did he won't be up for a while. Be right back.

He went over to the bar where the doctor was last seen. And there he laid drooling away.

Oh for Altwaal's sake.

He shook his head and took the doc off to a guest bedroom. He then had to change his clothes because the doctor drooled on him. He finally returned.

He's going home as soon as possible.


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-06-2003, 06:44 PM
He looked over at his mother. He stop playing with the bear and smiled at his grandfather.

Hi Grampa! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

He realized he had a lot of grandfathers.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-06-2003, 06:46 PM
Optimus why did you change your clothes?

Then almost died laughing when he said that the doctor drooled on them. Turning her attention back to her Dad.

So Dad what have you been up to?


Posted by Dr. Doogie Howser (Member #2874) on 02-06-2003, 06:49 PM
x_xStill passed out.x_x

((Damn that Gaia's Best really knocks you out.))


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-06-2003, 07:50 PM
BOOM!!!

Hello??

He heard talking and went towards it.

((Will continue this tomorrow. Have to go for tonight. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))
[ 02-06-2003, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Cid ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 02-07-2003, 02:41 PM
Smiles at the baby

Smart kid.

As for what I've been working on, just a little redesigning. Aside from that, studying the new movers of this arena.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 02-07-2003, 03:42 PM
Sensing a massive energy surge from the orphanage

I would enjoy staying and chatting but something has just happened. I have to go.

Vanishes


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-07-2003, 07:43 PM
Optimus! SF! I have missed you guys.

He found them and hugged them. He explained how he got there and gave them each presents.

SF, here is a necklace made out of a ruby for you. Optimus I found your father's sword and I thought you should have it. I also I have another gift for my little great-nephew where is he?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-07-2003, 07:44 PM
CID! How did you get here?

After he listen to him explain.

I'm glad you are here, I've missed you old man. Thanks for the sword.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-07-2003, 07:46 PM
CID! It's good to see you again. Thank you for the necklace. How did you know about Reiss?

He explained about LM's orb.

I see, Reiss baby come here and meet your daddy's Uncle Cid.


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-07-2003, 07:47 PM
He looked up and saw an old man, his mother said he was his great-uncle.

Hi Uncle Cid! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-07-2003, 07:52 PM
Hi little boy.

He picked him up.

You're just perfect, like your mother. Better hope when you get older you don't look like your old man. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif Hehe.

He heard OP muttering.

Be nice boy. Now my little Reiss I have a present for you.

He handed him a toy spaceship.

It was your daddy's when he was growing up, he always loved playing with it, Now it's yours.

He remembered something.

Oh SF, Optimus I found this letters addressed to you, outside. I thought you like to see them.

He handed the letter to them.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-07-2003, 07:53 PM
Thanks Cid.

She read the letter and got angry and crumpled it up.

How dare someone say Nana abused a kid!!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-07-2003, 07:55 PM
Yours says the same thing?

She nodded her head.

Let's go tell Sil about this. I know she would never do this, but she should know. Cid can you watch Reiss for us?


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-07-2003, 07:56 PM
Of course. I have to bond with my new nephew, you two go figure this out.

He looked at the cats.

Damn those two got big. So Reiss what shall we play?

He and Reiss played a game.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-07-2003, 07:58 PM
Thanks, let's go.

She opened a portal to The Orphanage. (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000038;p=72) and she and Optimus went through it.

Archiver
07-02-2016, 08:56 PM
Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-07-2003, 08:12 PM
Reiss was very happy and laughed as Cid played with him with his new toy

Spaceship.. ttack!
seeek n destroooyyy ZE Boss

booom

he laughed out loud with Cid. Looking at him he tried to grad the beard.

bear??
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-07-2003, 08:18 PM
No no. Beard not bear. You don't get to pull on Uncle Cid's beard. My beard is not a toy.


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-07-2003, 08:24 PM
beard? funny... like uncle Shadow's bear!

he kissed Cid on his nose and couldn't resist to pull his beard

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif

no spanking! no spanking! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif

I sorry http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif

((got to leave, have fun http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif )
[ 02-07-2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Baby Reiss ]


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-07-2003, 08:28 PM
OUCH!! Why you little...Your father did the same thing to me when he was your age too. No more pulling my beard okay and no spankings. Deal?


Posted by Dr. Doogie Howser (Member #2874) on 02-08-2003, 02:08 PM
After finally waking up, he had a major headache.

Oh! My heads hurts and....

He ran to the bathroom and threw up his lunch from the last week.

I'll never drink again.......
[ 02-08-2003, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Doogie Howser ]


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-08-2003, 02:18 PM
Ok. Deal!!

He laughed and he and Cid continued to play with the new toys he got.


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-08-2003, 02:23 PM
Hehe. Smart boy. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 02-08-2003, 03:49 PM
Appears in the armory, gathers Whisper and Scream, a pair of pistols, some armor, and a few daggers

Start running, hungarian. I expect sport from this.

Teleportals to the monitor tower and begins looking for Atilla on the screens


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-08-2003, 05:12 PM
Here we are. SF I'll go check on Reiss and Cid.

He went to the bio sphere, which was the last place they were at.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-08-2003, 05:15 PM
Nana, is there anything I can do for you? I could Grampa if you want.

She was worried about her, Nana looked like she was losing control.


Posted by Dr. Doogie Howser (Member #2874) on 02-09-2003, 02:45 PM
After the headache seemed to much for him to handle, he repeatedly banged his head on a wall. Finally he got knocked out again.


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-09-2003, 02:51 PM
Still playing with the spaceship.

ZZZEE.....BOOM!!! Hehe. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

He looked up and saw his father.

DADA!!

He tried to walk over to him, he walked on very unstable legs over to him. He fell a few times, but got up and continued over. He held out his arms for him to pick him up.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-09-2003, 03:00 PM
Hey buddy.

He picked up his son and smiled. Cid told him that he was a good boy.

Hey want to go see Nana Sil, she's here. Why don't we go see her and you can tell her all the new words you know. Okay?

They walked back to where SF was, he can just in time to see Sil leave.

Say hi to Nana son, err bye to Nana I guess. What happened?
[ 02-10-2003, 10:20 AM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-09-2003, 03:08 PM
Nana, I...I'm here for you. Just tell me what I can do for you, I want to help....

She thought to herself as Nana quickly left, saying she could not stay there. Optimus and Reiss walked in.

Hi Baby.
[ 02-10-2003, 10:17 AM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-09-2003, 03:09 PM
Hi Mama! Hi Nana, err....Bye Nana. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

He smiled at his mother and laughed as she kissed his cheek.

Uncle Cid fun to pay with!
[ 02-10-2003, 10:21 AM: Message edited by: Baby Reiss ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-10-2003, 10:23 AM
Is he? Cool.

She told Optimus that Sil left, saying she couldn't stay here. She couldn't but feel worried about her.

Maybe we should go help her out? I don't know...I can't help but feel that she is losing it....I don't know what to do.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-10-2003, 10:26 AM
He knew what she meant. He to saw Sil's sigil change colors.

Why don't we just go over the Orphanage and volunteer to help out? At least then you can make sure she is okay.

After SF nodded, they headed back to the Orphanage, they left Reiss with Cid, so that he wouldn't get in the way.


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-10-2003, 10:33 AM
Kid you always seem to be stuck with me. Not a bad thing is it? Do you like chocolate?

He smiled and got out a piece of chocolate.

Just don't tell Mommy and Daddy okay? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif

Be our little secret.
[ 02-10-2003, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: Cid ]


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-10-2003, 10:39 AM
Okay. No tell Mama and Dada. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif Tank yoo.

He ate a piece of chocolate, loved it and wanted another piece.

More pleeze? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

He got more and after a while ate the entire bag of chocolate, he was also very hyper.

PLAY! Play!

He started to run around everywhere.


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-10-2003, 10:43 AM
EEP!! Maybe chocolate wasn't such a good idea... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif

Reiss was running every where was almost breaking things. He tried to catch things before they broke.

Sugar high.
[ 02-10-2003, 10:43 AM: Message edited by: Cid ]


Posted by Dr. Doogie Howser (Member #2874) on 02-11-2003, 02:19 PM
He leaves off to ask the stars how to get home.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-12-2003, 11:14 AM
A blue gate (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000038;p=77#00 3047) appeared in the Keep and Rescue appeared himself in a blue light

Tada! he he he

He heard voices and walked in the direction with a strange smile. There he finally met after waiting so long, Reiss, the treasured baby of SF and OP. He came close to Reiss behind him and put his hand on the child's eyes.

Guess who am I! he he he no, not Mr Sandman... neither one of the seven dwarves (why did the baby watch so much movies nowadays?).

Well I'm Rescue! remember me?
[ 02-12-2003, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-12-2003, 11:19 AM
He was getting something to eat. Figuring the baby be okay for a few minutes. Beside Forge and Edge were there.

He'll be fine....right? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif Of course he will who would want to hurt him.

He tried to convince himself as went to the kitchen.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-12-2003, 11:34 AM
Rescue looked Cid as he was leaving to the kitchen.

Don't worry Cid, I like to play with children. They are so funny!

Reiss, would you want to play a game? he held the child in his arms, making funny face

Ae! dont grab my nose, please! it hurts!
Wait here a moment, I want to talk with Cid and then I'll come back and give you a big surprise! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif

Rescue left Reiss with Forge and Edge and joined Cid in the kitchen.

So, Cid... it seems you don't want to leave this present time anymore http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif .


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-12-2003, 11:37 AM
Yes, I heard I had a great-nephew and wanted to meet him. I have missed my family a lot, I'm not sure I want to go home. Wait...you are dead aren't you, I saw you die. I saw your ghost! What is going on.....

Archiver
07-02-2016, 09:02 PM
Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-12-2003, 11:53 AM
Yes I was almost dead, but Sil healed me here and I believe that my purpose in this universe isn't end. You know something like destiny...

I'm curious to meet your ghost, he is from the future like you?
between you and me, I dreamed a ghost kidnap you... he he

Oh, I've something to show you.

Rescue show his right hand in front of Cid's face and suddenly, a gas poisoned the Old Man who slowly fell asleep

1-2-3...A present from Mr Sandman! Have a nice dream Old Man http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

He enjoyed his trick and went back to Reiss who was still playing with the cats


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-12-2003, 11:57 AM
I..What the hell!!

Just before he passed out, he sent a telepathic message to his nephew.

Optimus hurry home, there is dang....

He was poisoned and fell asleep before he could finish the message.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-12-2003, 12:13 PM
Reiss, sorry... I showed a little trick to Uncle Cid, and you know what? he sleeps now http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

while talking to the baby, he ordered his gauntlet to neutralize cameras. The gauntlet reacted and invisible rays shot cameras, freezing them a moment.

%done Master%

Rescue came close to Reiss and held him in his arm. -Close your eyes, I've a surprise!-

And with one hand he hid the eyes while the gauntlet on his other hand was ready to strike

So Reiss, are you ready to... dream forever! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

you know, little boy, you know too much things about me and my emperor's plan... If only this stupid Rescue didn't die in this future Elysia.
But you can't understand what I'm talking about he he he
Don't worry, it won't hurt so much http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif
[ 02-12-2003, 12:23 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-12-2003, 12:17 PM
They teleported to the Keep and found Cid poisoned.

But who could have done this...


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-12-2003, 12:18 PM
The only person here is...RESCUE! Come on we have to find him and Reiss.

THey ran towards the biosphere, the last place Reiss was.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-12-2003, 12:20 PM
Rescue, I can't believe this. Oh Reiss please be okay.

They ran into the biosphere.

Get away from my son!!

She used telekinesis and threw Rescue.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-12-2003, 12:22 PM
Rescue fell on the ground of the biosphere and looked surprised SF and OP

hey! what's happen? why did you throw me like a puppet?
I was only playing with him... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif
[ 02-12-2003, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-12-2003, 12:26 PM
((Sorry Rescue, you need me to edit my post?))


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-12-2003, 12:27 PM
(( no SF http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif I edited mine lol ))


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-12-2003, 12:35 PM
I...

She trailed off and didn't know what to think.

Why is Cid passed out?

((Oh okay, btw great posts http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-12-2003, 12:58 PM
Yes, I wanted to make him a big surprise like this
fZZZZZZZZZZ

From his gauntlet, fireworks flashed in the biosphere, making the baby laugh out loud.

he he he, it's funny, isn't it Reiss?

O dear, I'm sorry if I afraid you. I didn't mean it...
Why did Cid passed out?
Well, we were talking about ghosts and I told him I dreamed that a ghost kidnap him. I used mist to trouble him but he passed out http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif ... O dear, I don't mean to hurt him!

Let me see Cid. I'll cancel out the effect of the mist.

Rescue went to the kitchen and used his gauntlet to cancel out the poison. A frozen blue mist appeared around Cid's face and merged into him.

hello? Cid? are you with us?

-hmmm, you're lucky! next time, I won't play!- Rescue thought in himself

(( Yes SF, well done http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))
[ 02-12-2003, 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-12-2003, 01:05 PM
In the warm arms of his mother, Reiss was amusing by the beautiful firework. He was really happy to meet Rescue.

mother? play again Arwyn vs Jackie Chan with Rescue? he he he
please http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

bang! paf! schack! bang! bim! booom!


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-12-2003, 01:30 PM
I see. I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions, I guess I'm really protective of Reiss.

She looked at the baby.

Some other time you can play that game again okay?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-12-2003, 01:31 PM
Sorry Rescue.

Cid you okay?


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-12-2003, 01:32 PM
Hmm...ouch my head hurts. I can't remember why I called you here....


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-12-2003, 01:38 PM
She hugged Reiss and held him close. She didn't know why, but something felt wrong. She wasn't sure what it was though.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-12-2003, 02:05 PM
Rescue helped Cid to stand up slowly and tried to excuse himself for what he has done.

oh, Cid! the ghost nearly kidnap you! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

no, seriously, I apologize for my stupid trick. I use a mist to simulate a ghost, but I didn't expect you would pass out like that.

Are you ok?

Rescue sensed that SojournFan and Optimus wasn't really please with this. He hoped to not lose their confidence.

Don't be sorry SF and OP because I have to be sorry it was all my fault. I was just too happy to meet Reiss. I begin to love him like a brother...

Then he's got a flashback revealing a link in the past between Rescue and Reiss: the soul . How could he forget such a thing! He felt very stupid.
[ 02-12-2003, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-12-2003, 06:19 PM
Oh yes of course. I'm sorry I overreacted.


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-12-2003, 06:21 PM
I passed out? Why would I...I must have hit my head. I'll be fine. Optimus can you help me to a room, I think I need to rest.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-12-2003, 06:24 PM
Sure Uncle.

He showed Cid a room he could rest in. He couldn't help but think something was wrong, maybe he was just dreaming it. He shook his head.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-12-2003, 06:33 PM
Overreacted? no, you just threw me with elegance on the floor!
No, really, it's a normal reaction from a mother.

Well, I think my reunion with all of you and the little boy isn't a success http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif .
I've failed somehow... failed to be a good son.

I leave you now. I think we have to have a rest and I'm so ashamed.
Thank you for your welcome, I hope to see Reiss another day.

Take care!

He hugged SF and opened a teleportation gate to the Council of House Dexter (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000300;p=10#00 0368)
[ 02-12-2003, 06:47 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-12-2003, 07:00 PM
Rescue I...

She didn't know what to say, she felt so confused. She kissed her son on the cheek.


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-12-2003, 07:34 PM
Reiss didn't understand what's happened here but he felt sadness around. He kissed back his mother to comfort Sojourn Fan.

mom?
why you feel sad and upset? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif
I was very nice with Uncle Cid you know and I love him.

Why brother Reskiou left? He's punished?
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif ... mom, I love you and fater heeuuh father.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-12-2003, 08:05 PM
Huh...Oh no reason sweetie. Mommy just overreacted. Don't worry baby. Mommy loves you, don't forget that okay?

As for Rescue, I'm sure he'll come back later to play....

She looked off into space.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-12-2003, 08:15 PM
Hey kiddo.

He smiled at his son and looked at SF.

Cid will be okay, he taking a nap. I think he hit his head or something.
[ 02-12-2003, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]

Archiver
07-02-2016, 09:06 PM
Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-12-2003, 08:16 PM
He smiled at the kind words of his mother and put his head on her chest.

Mom, dad, Reskew is alone? where are his mother and father? He must miss them...
I want to be near you forever! I fear when I'm alone... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif

Somehow, this reunion shocked the baby more than he thought and he kissed again his parents to be comforted.

Forge! Edge!
'ello! jump! can you talk? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif
[ 02-12-2003, 08:17 PM: Message edited by: Baby Reiss ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-12-2003, 08:21 PM
Honey you'll never be left alone. Me and Dad promise, right Optimus?

Optimus nodded his head.

So don't worry, someday I'm sure Rescue will find his parents. Oh and sweetie, Forge and Edge can't talk out loud, but they told me they want you to play with them.


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-13-2003, 02:15 AM
:: Somehow the Nadesico arrives safely on this strange planet with it's crew in tact ::

Well... we're here. Well, at least there's the planet.

Now I need to dock this thing. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-13-2003, 02:18 AM
((Got to go now, we'll continue this tomorrow.))


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-13-2003, 02:20 AM
(( Me too for that matter, getting late. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif ))


Posted by kulit (Member #2200) on 02-13-2003, 08:17 AM
:: a strong gust of wind enters Lord Mattson's Keep and slowly unveils the goddess of the Sacred Tree ::

SF! OP! There is something you need to know!

:: kulit sees the baby Reiss ::

Hi there hon.. coochie coochie coo... aww... *ahem* As I was saying, have you seen Rescue?

:: turns to look at SF and OP ::

I'm afraid you have been mislead...

((shall i continue this now?))
[ 02-13-2003, 08:25 AM: Message edited by: kulit ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-13-2003, 08:21 AM
She saw Kulit arrive.

Hello Kulit, what can I do for you?....Yes Rescue was just here. Is something wrong?


Posted by kulit (Member #2200) on 02-13-2003, 08:30 AM
SF, that person, Rescue... Well, its not him. I mean he's not the real Rescue!

I dont know what's going on really but Rescue is a ghost. I saw him before my very eyes. He's real! Well real in the ghostly sense that is. I brought him here with me. But i guess i lost him somewhere...

Everyone here might be in danger! The only thing im sure of is the one we think Rescue is isnt him at all!

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-13-2003, 08:36 AM
What how can he be a ghost? He told me how Nana Sil was able to bring him back to life. He has been acting a little weird, but I guess I would be to if I was dead and now alive again. Kulit are you feeling okay?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-13-2003, 08:41 AM
He was going to go check on Cid, but stop when he saw Kulit.

How he could he be a ghost and alive in the same time? I don't understand, are you sure it wasn't just a dream you had?


Posted by kulit (Member #2200) on 02-13-2003, 08:43 AM
me? I'm fine!

SF! OP! You have to believe me! that isnt Rescue at all. I talked to the real Rescue. he's a bluish ghost. Im sure it was him. He told me stuff during his stay in orphanage and CARE class.

And remember how that Rescue got scared of Chaos in the Orphanage? The real Rescue isnt scared of Chaos. not at all!

And not only that... I know for a fact that the blue spirit i was talking to in the Orphanage was the real Rescue. I could feel it within me... that he was telling the truth... that it wasnt an illusion.

We have to find out who's controlling his body! and we have to get it back! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif
[ 02-13-2003, 08:58 AM: Message edited by: kulit ]


Posted by kulit (Member #2200) on 02-13-2003, 08:57 AM
(( gtg guys! see yah later on http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-13-2003, 08:58 AM
Kulit, I....

She shook her head, she didn't know what to believe. Suddenly the cats growled and run off to where a ship was docked.

Excuse us a second.

She and OP went to the ship and looked at the people on board.

Who are you? And what are you doing here?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-13-2003, 10:03 AM
He followed SF and looked at the kids on the ship.

Boys you do know your trespassing don't you?

He was actually glad that the ship came, it got his mind off what Kulit was saying. He didn't want to believe Rescue could do something like that. Rescue was a good kid. He didn't know what to think.


Posted by Mini Juno (Member #2911) on 02-13-2003, 11:14 AM
**Mini runs out of the ship waving a note around.**

Hey Juno. What does this note (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000364#000012) mean?

**Notices pretty lady standing next to an angry looking man.**

Oh, um, did I interrupt something? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/12.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-13-2003, 12:21 PM
Let me see that.

Grabbed the note and read it.

Alright your story checks out. What do you need? The monitors?


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-13-2003, 12:24 PM
*The clone looks at Juno and asks...**

Does that little guy follow you everywhere? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif
What's he some kind of stalker? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-13-2003, 12:34 PM
Alright, what did you guys need? As for what you interrupted it was personal stuff, don't worry about it.


Posted by nestle (Member #1586) on 02-13-2003, 12:37 PM
A shimmering beam of light hits the ground next to Optimus. Once the light fades, Nestle is left standing in front of them.
Sorry about the intrusion, but I'm in a hurry. Here:
Handing them an invitation which reads:

The Death of a Hero.

We, as a race of Gods have come together several times in the last year in times of celebration. We have also be turned away from our friends in desperate moments of vengeance and pain. All too many times it seems to be the second.
This is a call to all of you. House Dexter, House Sinister... Medius or Metallus, young or old, to join with us in the mourning of a fallen friend.
Some of you may not know, in which case this invitation may shock you, Meteoro, the God of falling rocks has fallen.

I ask that as we have seen Unity in such glorious occasions as Scion_the_Nun and BiGator5's wedding, or that of SilntAngl5 and Neo Avatar that everyone of you at least pay your respects to Meteoro.

The Burial will take place next week, from Tuesday to Friday (The 18th to the 21st) in House Sinister. Thank you.


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-13-2003, 12:52 PM

quote:Originally posted by Optimus_Prime:
Alright, what did you guys need? As for what you interrupted it was personal stuff, don't worry about it.We are here looking for some help in our quest to find qwaring. We got this note (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000364#000012) and it told us to come here for help.
By the way you got any food in this place.

**The thoughts of food causes the clone to loose interest in what's going on right now and to wander off in search for something to eat.**


Posted by nestle (Member #1586) on 02-13-2003, 12:56 PM
Not really sure what to say to Optimus or SF, Nestl just kind of stands awkwardly. ...
Well, um... I guess I should go... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif Please come.
And a fissure of light rips Nestlé away.
[ 02-13-2003, 01:02 PM: Message edited by: nestle ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-13-2003, 02:03 PM
Reads the note Nestle left.

Oh no...Grampa....Nestle are you okay?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-13-2003, 02:05 PM
He pointed in the general direction of the kitchen. He was to busy reading the letter about M.

How? When?....of course we'll come Nestle.


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-13-2003, 03:00 PM
Reiss played with Forge and Edge, trying to teach them to roll like a ball.

look! like that! he rolled on the floor of the biosphere

he he

He was very happy with the two cubs but something distracted him, a familiar voice (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000300;p=10#00 0379) around called him.

< you want to play with me? >
HUH?
< He he, you can't see me but if you catch me you win >
he he, ok! ok!
play!

Reiss try to catch the invisible man but failed

< Ok, Now it's my turn! I'll catch ya! >
I'm quick like an arrow of my mother... you couldn't

But Reiss was wrong and he felt a strong hand on his shoulder. A very strong hand who caught him without ways to escape.

no, you cheated!

But the only answer from the invisble man was a silence. his hand started to glow with blue lightnings, ready to shoot Reiss.

< You're a bad boy! you'll be punished! now! > http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

WAAAAAAHAAA

MOOOOOOOOooooM! DAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaD!

and he cried out loud, feeling the danger in front of him
[ 02-13-2003, 03:31 PM: Message edited by: Baby Reiss ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-13-2003, 03:02 PM
She was reading the letter and the note, when she heard Reiss cry.

REISS!!

She ran towards the biosphere, Optimus was right behind her.

Archiver
07-02-2016, 09:10 PM
Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-13-2003, 03:06 PM
Rescue appeared (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000300;p=10#00 0379) holding Reiss in one hand.

Dammit don't Cry!!!!
I said I had a surprise for you!!!!

But Reiss made a quick movement, fell on the floor and was ready to run away

Hey! Reiss come here! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif
[ 02-13-2003, 05:24 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Mini Juno (Member #2911) on 02-13-2003, 04:46 PM
**Seeing that there is lots of confusion over here, and seeing the clone wander off, Mini Juno uses his super mini midget senses to figure out that this is not a safe place. Mini runs on his stubby legs and tackles the clone before he gets in any harm.**

Hey, this place is dangerous, and you promised us riches.

You are no good to us dead.





Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-13-2003, 05:06 PM
**The clone gets tackled and falls down.**

Oof! Ooooow! I fell on my drinking arm. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif You're really mean for such a little guy.

**The clone looks around.**

It looks like no one is in the mood to help us out. So why don't we help ourselves to something that can lead us to qwaring or maybe to an all you can eat buffet. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif


Posted by Mini Juno (Member #2911) on 02-13-2003, 05:14 PM
Well, I guess this place has monitors that can make us look all over the place for what we want. That's good.

But my midget senses tells me that to get to these monitors we would have to go through dragons and stuff. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif

Um.




Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-13-2003, 05:21 PM
Dragons? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif

**The clone then tries to remember what a dragon looks like. The best he can come up with is some kind of small and fat barnyard animal with a flat nose and a curly tail.**

Oh, dragons. Don't worry about them. I can handle dragons.


Posted by Mini Juno (Member #2911) on 02-13-2003, 05:25 PM
Um, okay, Clone.

You start. I got your back. Waaaay back.

Besides, I think the pretty lady and the angry looking man are in the middle of something. Let's not interrupt.




Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-13-2003, 05:39 PM
**The clone then begins walkin through the halls of the Keep and turns to Mini-Juno and asks...**

So what does a monitoring room look like? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif


Posted by Mini Juno (Member #2911) on 02-13-2003, 05:42 PM
I thought you knew. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif

Dangit clone. Don't make me bite your ankle off.




Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-13-2003, 05:45 PM
Yeah?! Well if you bite my ankles I'll...

**Pulls "Monitoring Room" sign off of a nearby door.**

...I'll hit you with this sign.


Posted by Mini Juno (Member #2911) on 02-13-2003, 05:49 PM
Stupid Clone!

Can't you read.

That sign in your hand, it says "Monitoring Room." http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif




Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-13-2003, 05:56 PM
**Getting ready to swing the sign.**

Silly little person! That won't stop me from bashing in your-!

**Looks at the sign. Puts the sign back onto the door.**

Should we go get Juno, pal?


Posted by Mini Juno (Member #2911) on 02-13-2003, 06:09 PM
Juno is... providing us cover.

Who knows what that angry looking man out there is thinking?

Let's go find your master so that we can get our riches.




Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-13-2003, 06:11 PM
Okay. You open this locked door and I'll take care of any dragons.


Posted by Mini Juno (Member #2911) on 02-13-2003, 06:13 PM
I can't reach the doorknob, you stupid clone.

How you ever became ruler of your world I will never know?

Just open the freaking door you yellow-orange clone. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif



Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-13-2003, 06:22 PM
Who did what now?


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-13-2003, 06:24 PM
(Opens door)

Qwaring isn't here.

I've been lied to. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-13-2003, 06:24 PM
**The clone tries to force the door opened but finds that it is too strong.**

If only we had some kind of battering ram.
*Looks at Mini-Juno.** Hmmmmm.


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-13-2003, 06:25 PM
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/mad.gif

I'm not sure I approve of Inter Clone Inter Midget relations. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif

Oh well...


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-13-2003, 06:31 PM
**The clone sees Juno show up.**

Aah! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif Hi Juno. I wasn't going to use your mini-you to break down the door of the Monitoring room.
Even though I'm sure he wouldn't get hurt too badly. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-13-2003, 06:34 PM
( Juno's hand catches fire )

See that you don't.

:: Steps into Monitor room, and finds a guard asleep on a rocking chair ::

(whispering)

be vewy vewy qwite...

(starts looking at all the different monitors)
[ 02-13-2003, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: Juno ]


Posted by Mini Juno (Member #2911) on 02-13-2003, 06:35 PM
HEY!!!!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

Stupid clone.

So where are our riches??



Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-13-2003, 06:39 PM
ssshhh http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif

he... said we'll get paid once we find qwaring.

(takes a closer look at the monitors)

Wait a Minute...

All these cameras are just hooked up to different people's showers.

We Have to wait for qwaring to take a bath to find him.

There has to be an easier way. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif

Who is the ruler of this place anyway???


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-13-2003, 06:43 PM
:: step out of monitor room to go to restroom ::

Hmmm... what is this?

(looks at toilet paper imprinting)

I am Lord Mattson, I Rule All! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

Hmmm... Lord Mattson eh... we must obtain an audience with this Lord.


Posted by Mini Juno (Member #2911) on 02-13-2003, 06:43 PM
The ruler of Lord Mattson's Keep? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif

um, lemon curry?




Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-13-2003, 06:46 PM
Bob Hope?
Elton John?
The Smurfs?

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif

Archiver
07-02-2016, 09:14 PM
Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-13-2003, 06:49 PM

quote:Originally posted by Mini Juno:

um, lemon curry?

BLASPHEMY!!!

Little midget, don't incur my wrath... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif

I mean... yeah, now how the Hell can we reach this guy?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-13-2003, 06:51 PM
Reiss!!! Where are you?

They ran into the biosphere just in time to see Reiss trying to get away from Rescue.

Kulit was right about you!

He formed a fireball and threw at Rescue.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-13-2003, 06:53 PM
REISS!!

She used telekinesis and moved Reiss into her arms. She turned her hate filled eyes at Rescue.

I hope you burn!!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-13-2003, 06:53 PM
Holy Crap! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/5.gif

(( I have to go to class ))

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-13-2003, 07:09 PM
Hey!!! HEINGGG

Rescue couldn't avoid the fireball and felt the burning flames as he laid on the floor. The gauntlet reacted and a frozen wind surrounded his master.

what the hell!
OP! SF!
Why do you throw me like that? I was just playing with Reiss! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif
[ 02-13-2003, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-13-2003, 07:13 PM
PLAYING!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif Some game with him screaming for us! Kulit was right! I can't believe we trusted you!!!
[ 02-13-2003, 07:16 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-13-2003, 07:15 PM
HOW COULD YOU! I TRUSTED YOU!!

She held Reiss close to her, willing to protect him at any cost.

WHY!!!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif Why would you want to hurt my son!
[ 02-13-2003, 07:18 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-13-2003, 07:19 PM
Yes, playing!
I was playing an invisible man and I had to catch him! but he cried after I held him!

You really believe that I would hurt him? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/mad.gif

this is crazy!!!!


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 02-13-2003, 07:23 PM
Three dragons were sleeping when they heard three boys approach complaining and yelling at each other. They noticed them trying to get to the monitor tower. They flew down and stepped in front of the orange clone, a midget, and a boy.

GROWL!!!


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-13-2003, 07:24 PM
I don't know what to believe anymore!

Reiss tell me what happened.


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 02-13-2003, 07:32 PM
The dragons look at one another and make a plan.

GROWL, GROWL, GROWL.
((Means eat the midget first.)) http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/12.gif


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 02-13-2003, 07:37 PM
The leader, the largest of the three dragons looked at the other two.

GROWL!GROWL!GROWL!

((Orange thing, next, he may taste good, looks like big orange.)) http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/11.gif
[ 02-13-2003, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: The Keep's Dragons ]


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 02-13-2003, 07:43 PM
GROWL!GROWL!

((Boy last, he skinny not much meat on him)) http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 02-13-2003, 07:46 PM
(( LMAO @ the dragons http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif ))


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 02-13-2003, 07:50 PM
GROWL!

((We eat good tonight.)) http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

Advance towards them.


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 02-13-2003, 07:52 PM
((GROWL!, thank you, our acting talents are amazing. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/11.gif ))


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-13-2003, 07:59 PM
Don't want to believe?
But it's the truth, the only truth!

He was only afraid to be hold by nothing...

What's happened in this world? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/mad.gif
Are you all mad? You know me from a long time now and I just can't believe your words now! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/mad.gif

what's wrong with you?! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/mad.gif
[ 02-13-2003, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-13-2003, 08:04 PM
Steps in between Rescue and SF.

You want to know what is wrong with us! You seem to be the one who has been acting weird old friend. We've know you for so long, but ever since you came back to life you have been acting strange. What's wrong with you?

He looked at his son.

You tell me and Mom what happened and Looking at Rescue you shut your mouth, or I'll shut it for you. We were good friends once, but I don't know what is wrong with you. But if harmed you my son, I'll make you wish you were never reborn.
[ 02-13-2003, 08:09 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-13-2003, 08:08 PM
Rescue I have considered you a good friend, but your attitude is leaves something to be desired. The only with a problem is you! You haven't been acting like yourself.

Reiss tell me now!


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 02-13-2003, 08:15 PM
GROWL!GROWL!GROWL!GROWL!GROWL!

((We are generous creatures, please chose how you would like to be cooked.))

Hands the midget, orange, and skinny boy a list of cooking methods to choose from.

GROWL!

((You can only choose one way, so pick carefully.))


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-13-2003, 08:16 PM
*hmpfff*
I was weird? ha ha... if someone was weird here, it's you!

yes, Reiss tell them about the invisible man!

*hmpfff*
[ 02-13-2003, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-13-2003, 08:17 PM
NO! Reiss tell me why you were screaming.

She whispered to him.

I won't let Rescue hurt you, so tell me.


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-13-2003, 08:27 PM
Reiss hid himself in his mothers arms and continued to cry

I- I don't want to play http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif with him!!!

he's bad!!!


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-13-2003, 08:29 PM
Shh baby. Tell Mommy what's wrong. I won't let him hurt you.

She comforted her son and glared at Rescue.

What kind of games were you playing? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

Grr...hold him.

She gave Reiss to OP and walked over to Rescue.
[ 02-13-2003, 08:42 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-13-2003, 08:38 PM
hey Reiss! never tell what you didn't see, please! it was the invisible man and I ran after you...

Rescue looked SF in her eyes, furious.

this is simply insane! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/mad.gif
you...
[ 02-13-2003, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]

Archiver
07-02-2016, 09:20 PM
Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-13-2003, 08:39 PM
Son, this why I love your Mom.

He watched as SF slapped Rescue then came back to him and Reiss.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-13-2003, 08:41 PM
You know what? Rescue I have had enough of your bull s*!t.

She had shoved Reiss in Optimus's arms and slapped Rescue. After she was done she walked back to them.

((Gotta go for tonight. Great job everyone! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))
[ 02-13-2003, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-13-2003, 08:47 PM
SF slapped him with force and threw him down the floor again

you should never do that! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

Reiss, I'm really disappointed! I thought we were friend! The invisible man could still be here you now.

He looked SF and OP and stood up, calmly but the rage in him burnt his heart

crazy!

you heard Kulit told you something against me and you simply trust her words? there's something wrong with her!

(( ooc: ok and yes it was nice http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif , Kulit feel free to join the dance LOL ))
[ 02-13-2003, 09:01 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by kulit (Member #2200) on 02-13-2003, 11:25 PM
:: kulit stares at SF, OP, Reiss and Rescue in disbelief. It was all so confusing... ::

excuse me?! why should they not trust me? how dare you say there's something wrong with me!

Who are you really and what do you have against Reiss?!


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-13-2003, 11:37 PM
**The clone points at the Dragons and asks Juno and Mini-Juno...**

What are those things?!?!?! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif


Posted by Mini Juno (Member #2911) on 02-13-2003, 11:43 PM
**Looks at the clone.**

I don't know. You're supposed to be the muscle of this group. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif



Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-13-2003, 11:46 PM
Muscle?!?!
I'm a King! We're lucky I'm walking around under my own power! I usually have servants carry me around.
Perhaps I should try to reason with them?


Posted by Mini Juno (Member #2911) on 02-13-2003, 11:50 PM
Um, clone, I think those are dragons. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif

I don't think dragons can reason.



Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-13-2003, 11:54 PM
Those are Dragons?!?!
I thought dragons were those fat little animals with flat noses and curly tails! You know, that stuff I get on my BLT sandwiches! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-13-2003, 11:56 PM

quote:Originally posted by kulit:
:: kulit stares at SF, OP, Reiss and Rescue in disbelief. It was all so confusing... ::

excuse me?! why should they not trust me? how dare you say there's something wrong with me!

Who are you really and what do you have against Reiss?! Rescue's eyes were focused on Kulit with hate. She was the one who alerted SF and OP, even if he didn't know why she did it.

YOU!
you're responsible of all this thing I suppose. How did you dare insinuate I have something against Reiss?

You knew nothing and your insanity leads them against me now!

SF! OP! she's lost in her madness since the orphanage, nothing she could say could be true!


Posted by Mini Juno (Member #2911) on 02-13-2003, 11:59 PM

quote:Originally posted by qwaring's clone#1:
Those are Dragons?!?!
I thought dragons were those fat little animals with flat noses and curly tails! You know, that stuff I get on my BLT sandwiches! Those're pigs, you damn energy clone.

Alright, that does it.

**Launches himself at the energy clone trying to tackle it for confusing pigs with dragons.**

ATEEDEE!!!!!




Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-14-2003, 12:08 AM
Yaaah!!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/5.gif

**The clone then prepares to protect his ankles against the ferocious ankle biting Mini-Juno.**
[ 02-14-2003, 12:10 AM: Message edited by: qwaring's clone#1 ]


Posted by Mini Juno (Member #2911) on 02-14-2003, 12:10 AM
**Because the clone went to protect his ankles when Mini was going for the eyes, Mini goes flying onto the wall behind the clone.**

AAACCCKKKK!!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif




Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-14-2003, 12:16 AM
Aha! You were unprepared for my cat-like reflexes and cunning warrior instinct!

**The clone then slips on a dragon turd. Falling onto his back.**

Yaaaaooo-Oooof!!!
Ooow! I fell on my head! My poor brain!


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-14-2003, 12:17 AM
Reiss felt in pain in the middle of the storm, not physically but his mind couldn't support all this rage around him.

MOTHER!!! FATHER!!!!
I'm afraid!!!!
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif


Posted by Mini Juno (Member #2911) on 02-14-2003, 12:18 AM
Let's get out of here!

Run back to the ship!!

RUUUUUNN!!!!!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif




Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-14-2003, 12:26 AM
**Getting up off of the ground.**

Yeah! Run you coward! No one can beat King qwaring's clone#1!

**The clone then holds his hand up waiting for a highfive. And when no one slaps his hand he turns to the dragons.**

Don't leave me hanging dragon.

**Seeing the hungry look on the dragons face.**

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif Oh yeah, dragons are bad. Ruuuuun!!!

**The clone then follows Mini-Juno.**


Posted by Mini Juno (Member #2911) on 02-14-2003, 12:31 AM
I'm too little to die!!!!

**Mini tries to run fast, but because of stumpy midget legs, the clone is soon ahead of Mini.**



Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-14-2003, 12:35 AM
((OOC: LMAO http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif ))


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778) on 02-14-2003, 12:39 AM
**The clone looks behind him and sees that Mini-Juno has fallen behind.**

Nya-Hahahaha! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

**While he is looking behind himself he doesn't see the wall he then runs into.
*SLAM*
The clone then falls onto the floor.**

Why are quests so painful?


Posted by Mini Juno (Member #2911) on 02-14-2003, 12:42 AM
**Mini runs with his head down so he can catch up to the clone. Of course he doesn't see the clone on the floor. Mini then trips on the clone and goes flying again and hits his head on the floor knocking him out.**

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif
((okay, I gotta go. Take care of Mini for me. I'll be offline for a few days, so do anything. Just don't kill me. ))


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-14-2003, 12:45 AM
**The clone looks at the unconscious Mini-Juno and has one thought...**

Dragon bait! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

((Don't worry Mini, you're in good hands. ))


Posted by kulit (Member #2200) on 02-14-2003, 01:22 AM

quote:Originally posted by Rescue:
Rescue's eyes were focused on Kulit with hate. She was the one who alerted SF and OP, even if he didn't know why she did it.

YOU!
you're responsible of all this thing I suppose. How did you dare insinuate I have something against Reiss?

You knew nothing and your insanity leads them against me now!

SF! OP! she's lost in her madness since the orphanage, nothing she could say could be true!I know the real Rescue! and you are not him! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

:: and with those words a gust of wind emerges from kulit, sending Rescue across the floor and pins him on the wall ::


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-14-2003, 01:47 AM
HOLY CRAP!!!

:: Starts running to ship as well ::

(See's Mini Juno unconscious on the ground, and notices clone running up ahead)

That Dam Clone is more trouble than he's worth.

(picks up Mini Juno and carries him running)

What am I an Urk-Hai now. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-14-2003, 01:49 AM
(( OOC: it's not my day, everyone throws me on the floor ))

hnnnfff
Look at yourself Kulit! you're blinded by your sadness and madness, and the only thing you can do is to hurt!
So tell me who is really a menace for Reiss here! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

It's you!!
[ 02-14-2003, 01:51 AM: Message edited by: Rescue ]

Archiver
07-02-2016, 09:23 PM
Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-14-2003, 01:49 AM
(whips out little communicator/car keys beeper thingie)

NADESICO ACTIVATE!!!

:: the Nadesico starts to start up in the Dock ::

Locate My Source Signal and PICK ME UP!!!


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-14-2003, 02:05 AM
:: The Nadesico Picks up Juno and Mini Juno ::

Thank God, get us the hell...

(see's qwaring's clone on the surface screaming, while running from dragons)

Oh all right...

:: Picks up qwaring's clone and get's the hell off the planet ::


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-14-2003, 02:50 AM

[ 02-14-2003, 03:05 AM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by kulit (Member #2200) on 02-14-2003, 02:56 AM

quote:Originally posted by Rescue:
(( OOC: it's not my day, everyone throws me on the floor ))

hnnnfff
Look at yourself Kulit! you're blinded by your sadness and madness, and the only thing you can do is to hurt!
So tell me who is really a menace for Reiss here!

It's you!!:: his words sting kulit and she faces SF and OP ::

he's right. SF, OP, im sorry for my harsh actions. Babies shouldnt be exposed to these kinds of action...

:: the wind lets go of Rescue and sends him sprawled on the floor. But kulit doesnt let her guard down ::

:: she gives the fake Rescue dagger looks and mutters ::

All will be revealed soon. and when it does you better watch out http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

((im off for quite a number of hours guys. see yah! ))


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 02-14-2003, 03:20 AM
Popping up on one of the Nadescio's viewers is a prerecorded message

Hello, and welcome to the Ministry of Vision for House Sinister. The Minister is not in at this time. If you wish to use the monitor room to view most any location around, follow the blue arrows. If you want to hit the bar follow the green arrows. If you need to speak with Lord Mattson, please wait until he returns from *pause* Hunting down Atilla. *pause* We ask that you do not head the the upper floors since the Dragons are rather temperamental lately and please do not use the executive bathroom and monitor room those are for key personnel.

The message begins to repeat.

(OOC: Guys, the monitor room is public. Anyone that needs to use it can view most any thread about to get some info if they want it. Sf and Optimus, given this is now a Ministry, its a semi-public location. The other tower I gave you two to use can also house your Ministries business if you wish. Juno, Mini-Juno, Qwaring Clone, thanks for the humor to my keep. Most of that was an unexpected surprise but easily modified in. Also, whoever created the Dragons, a huge thanks. Its kind of cool to have something get cloned here. Juno, I gotta know does your Nadescio have a Ruri-chan on it? If so series Ruri or movie Ruri?)


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-14-2003, 03:23 AM
Rescue stood up calmly and looked the three Firsts. He walked slowly in the direction of his accusers and stopped in front of them.

SF, OP, I will come back to talk with you about this.
But you, "dear" Kulit, I won't forget what you did to me here... I promise http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/mad.gif

He looked fixedly the goddess of the Sacred Tree and left the Keep

(( ooc: ok Kulit! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-14-2003, 09:41 AM
Whew. That was fun. Where to now? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-14-2003, 09:43 AM
Hmmm...

She didn't know what to think, but she was trusting Kulit a lot more than Rescue right now.

Kulit I'm sorry I questioned you, you were right about him...What the-

She saw the boys running.

Hey guys wait! You wanted to use the monitors right? I'm sure I was rude to you, it's just you guys you came at a bad time for us. Anyway you are free to use them to find your friend. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif You should be able to find him easily. Come on I'll take you there. Wait what do you mean the dragons wanted to eat you? Don't worry about them you probably woke them up from their naps, they are so moody. Anyway I'll take you up there and show you how to use them.

Optimus I'll be right back.


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 02-14-2003, 09:45 AM
Growl?

((Why they leave? We were just starting to have fun. What they get for waking us up from our naps.))

They went back to the tops of the tower and fell back to asleep.
[ 02-14-2003, 09:46 AM: Message edited by: The Keep's Dragons ]


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 02-14-2003, 09:47 AM
((OOC: Hehe. Thank you. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif We are amazing actors are we not.)) http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-14-2003, 09:49 AM
**A stray thought pops into the clones head, which he feels the need to share with Juno.**

Maybe we should check with qwaring's family. I think his dad's name is Lester-something and his brother is gmcjn, I think. And they live on Planet N. I hear qwaring's family is really nice, especially to clones. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

**Of coarse the thought is weighed down by many layers of ignorance.**


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-14-2003, 09:50 AM
He took Reiss and didn't know what to think. He was sure Rescue come again and maybe this time they weren't going to be there to protect Reiss. He starting coming up with ideas as SF went to talk to the visitors. He suddenly felt bad for being rude to them.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-14-2003, 09:52 AM
She looked at the clone on the ship.

You can use the monitors to find his family. That way you aren't traveling all over the world. I'm sorry I was rude to you earlier and the dragons are moody, they went back to sleep. They won't bother you now. So if you want I can show you how to use the monitors.


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-14-2003, 10:00 AM
**Upon hearing that he is welcome someplace, a single tear of joy runs down the clone's cheek.**

Me am so happy.

**The clone hits the ejection button for his seat and lands back at the Keep. He gives sojourn_fan a hug before walking to the monitoring room. When he passes the dragons he stops and gives them a http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif . He then enters the Monitoring room.**


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 02-14-2003, 10:01 AM
Make a note for the people, forced to by Sojourn_Fan. It read:

GROWL!! GROWL!! GROWL!! GROWL!! GROWL!! GROWL!! GROWL!! GROWL!! GROWL!! GROWL!! GROWL!! GROWL!!

((We sorry we try to eat you. Miss SF told us to tell you to come back and use monitors. We not try and eat you no more. Again we sorry, come back. You no wake us from nap we no eat you, okay?))

The leader flew to the ship and dropped a note on the deck.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-14-2003, 10:04 AM
Right this way. Don't mind the dragons they just like to scare people.

She lead him into the monitor rooms and showed him how to use them.

You should be able to find your friend. If you need any help just yell. I'll be over at that tower.

Points it out.

If your friends come back, I'll show them where you are.

She left the room and headed back to OP and Reiss.
[ 02-14-2003, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-14-2003, 10:07 AM
He saw SF come back.

We need to talk about what to do with Rescue. Kulit I'm sorry we didn't believe you, were so right....Anyway SF we need to figure out what to do with him.


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-14-2003, 10:09 AM
Hello SF, Optimus did something bad happen? I woke up after hearing the dragons trying to eat some people. What's going on?

After he heard.

That little....I want to help. I knew I wasn't crazy. I can't believe he tricked us. Grr....Let's go think of something.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-14-2003, 10:10 AM
Yeah you're right we need to come up with a plan. Kulit could you watch Reiss for us? I don't want him to hear about this, but I don't trust him alone anymore. Thanks.

She, OP, and Cid walked to the tower and started to plan.

What can we do? You heard Rescue, he'll come back. Reiss will be in danger....


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-14-2003, 10:14 AM
I was thinking about it too when you were showing the clone the monitor room. I have an idea. But I don't think you'll like, hell I don't like it. But it might be the only way. I was thinking we set a trap for Rescue catch him. Look we know he is out to get Reiss, we don't know why, but he is. I can't bear to think that Reiss will be stalked for the rest of his life. He shouldn't have to live his life in fear and we can't always be there to protect him. I think we need to set a trap for Rescue, catch him before he hurt Reiss. End this before Reiss is really hurt and I think they way to do it is to use Reiss as the bait for the trap....


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-14-2003, 10:16 AM
WHAT!! How could you be so cruel? How could you possibly think about using our son as bait?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-14-2003, 10:17 AM
SF, I didn't say I liked it either. You honestly think I want to do this to our son? However, I don't want him to live in fear. Rescue already has him scared, what if Rescue stalks him forever. I would rather have Reiss think we are cruel and hate us for this, then for him to live in fear. I'm doing this out of love for him.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-14-2003, 10:18 AM
I...Cid what do you think? I trust your advice.


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-14-2003, 10:20 AM
You know I love Reiss right?

When she nodded.

I agree with Optimus. Reiss shouldn't have to live in fear. I think the trap should be set. We need to stop Rescue, before he can really hurt Reiss. Sojourn we aren't doing this to be cruel. Desperate times, call for desperate measures. You don't want stalked for the rest of his life to always live in fear do you?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-14-2003, 10:22 AM
I..now I don't want him to live like that. It just doesn't seem right....But if it's the only way....I guess we have to do this.

She felt so awful. She loved her son and to think she was about to do this to him. She hoped he didn't hate when this is all over.

Archiver
07-03-2016, 01:10 PM
Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-14-2003, 10:24 AM
Baby I don't think it's right either but it's the only way.

They then planned the trap for Rescue. To ensure that no one in the Keep got hurt they were going to take it over to Elysia. Not too many people were there now, plus there were woods and things. They got weapons ready and try to figure out who would do what in the trap.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-14-2003, 10:40 AM
As she grabbed her bow and OP got a blaster gun, she couldn't help but hope that this trap would work. She told the qwaring's clone that they were leaving for a little bit, but that he and his friends were free to use the monitors. Just don't wake the dragons up and they should be fine. She got Reiss from Kulit thanking her for taking care of him and then she, Cid, and OP were ready to leave. She sent a message to Rescue.

Rescue I think it is time we talked. No fighting or yelling just talk. You might be right about Kulit and if you are I'm sorry. We have been friends for so long, we don't want our friendship to end like this. Please come over to Elysia so we can figure this all out. We'll go there so know anyone else can interfere in our talk. Just you, me, Optimus, and Reiss. Cid will probably be there but that is only to keep an watch Reiss so we can chat. Please come. We'll be waiting for you.

After she sent the message, they teleported to Elysia (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000048;p=26) .


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-14-2003, 01:18 PM
They left me all alone in the Keep?
Wow, they don't know me very well, do they. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-14-2003, 01:37 PM
Teleporting in.

Hello. Having fun? Hope you didn't mess up anything, my Dad wouldn't be happy.

She set up some of the monitors.

We'll find you Rescue, you'll pay for taking Reiss.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-14-2003, 01:39 PM
Hello. Sorry to interrupt. Our son was just kidnapped.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-14-2003, 02:09 PM
She looked at the monitors. Hoping for any sign of where the ship Reiss was on was.

((Okay we're gone for the weekend. Have fun people http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))
[ 02-14-2003, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 02-14-2003, 03:17 PM

quote:Originally posted by qwaring's clone#1:
They left me all alone in the Keep?
Wow, they don't know me very well, do they. (OOC: Why am I not worried? Several reasons, the least of which are my viking-bots, and the fact most other would find having the monitor room cut off to be unhealthy to those responsible.)


Posted by Trooper (Member #2974) on 02-14-2003, 08:14 PM
While going along to their planet, the Negation's ship was near the LM's keep planetoid. It slowed down its course and the ship stayed motionless as the screen alert the pilot that they were in position.

-Captain, you're in charge now. Keep going after I leave.

*Sir, your capsule is ready.

Their leader walked to the launching area of the ship and entered in the capsule. He disappeared in the tube.

*launching done

<no time to loose now. Pilot send us back to the base> and the negation's ship left this place and disappeared from the vision.
[ 02-14-2003, 08:15 PM: Message edited by: Trooper ]


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-15-2003, 01:31 AM
**After several hours of intense study the clone has finally figured out how to work the monitor's controls.**

((He wasn't paying attention when sojourn_fan was explaining how to work the controls. He was busy wondering if he was suffering from symptoms of going "coo-coo for Coco-Puffs".))

**He then programs the necessary search parameters and adjusts the Monitoring equipment to the exact settings that he requires. It takes him a few more hours to finally find what he has spent so long looking for. At long last the clone has found...**

Reruns of the Alf cartoon!
Sweeeet! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

**Without the watchful, and sometimes violent, supervision of Juno & Mini-Juno the clone begins to lose sight of the quest.**

Oh man, I love this episode! This is the one where Alf says something funny! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-15-2003, 02:18 AM

quote:Originally posted by Lord Mattson:
Juno, I gotta know does your Nadescio have a Ruri-chan on it? If so series Ruri or movie Ruri?)(( Nah, I figured I'd give myself two pilot marks, and I've never seen the movie. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif Just the whole series. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-15-2003, 02:19 AM
ALF CARTOONS! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif

You are rich indeed. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-15-2003, 02:26 AM
((Juno I PMed you.))


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-15-2003, 02:35 AM
(( PM ))


Posted by kulit (Member #2200) on 02-15-2003, 02:55 AM

quote:Originally posted by sojourn_fan:
As she grabbed her bow and OP got a blaster gun, she couldn't help but hope that this trap would work. She told the qwaring's clone that they were leaving for a little bit, but that he and his friends were free to use the monitors. Just don't wake the dragons up and they should be fine. She got Reiss from Kulit thanking her for taking care of him and then she, Cid, and OP were ready to leave. She sent a message to Rescue.
No problem SF. I shall now retire at the orphanage. If you need me you know how to contact me.

:: a gust of wind comes and goes (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000038;p=78#00 3082) taking with it the goddess ::


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 02-15-2003, 03:01 AM

quote:Originally posted by Juno:

quote:Originally posted by Lord Mattson:
Juno, I gotta know does your Nadescio have a Ruri-chan on it? If so series Ruri or movie Ruri?)(( Nah, I figured I'd give myself two pilot marks, and I've never seen the movie. Just the whole series. ))(OOC: Find the fansub. Its darker then the series but takes place several years later with Ruri as captain. Yes, she actually gets cooler.)


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-15-2003, 03:04 AM
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-15-2003, 03:06 AM
Downloading... as we speak. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-16-2003, 12:39 AM
((OOC: What next? I'm all out of ideas here. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif ))


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-16-2003, 02:53 AM
Hmmm...

Phase One, Collect Under Pants.

Phase Two.......

Phase Three, Profit. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/12.gif


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-16-2003, 02:02 PM
**The clone looks up from the monitors and asks Juno and Mini-Juno...**

Have we found qwaring yet? I haven't found him, I've found Jimmy Hoffa twice, but no qwaring. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-16-2003, 02:21 PM
Want to get off the planet and search elsewhere.

Though complications when we first got here, I assume we are now officially welcome. Let's circle the universe, and come back here if that doesn't work.

:: preps Nadesico ready for take off once more ::


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 02-16-2003, 02:35 PM
Okay. That sounds good. I mean, how big can the universe be? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif

**The clone puts on his space helmet, just so I have an excuse to use this greamlin, http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/11.gif .**

Let's hit the road. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/11.gif

((Now off to Juno and Mini Juno: The Quest for a quest: the Search for Qwaring (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000364;p=1#000 024).))
[ 02-17-2003, 02:36 PM: Message edited by: qwaring's clone#1 ]


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 02-16-2003, 04:35 PM
Is Mini Juno still unconscious... oh well, bless that little drunk midget. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif

Picks up Mini Juno and takes off into the vastness of space.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-17-2003, 10:14 AM
Barely noticing Juno and his friends leave, she watched the monitors. She saw the ship and watched as it disappeared with no way to track it.

Where could they have gone? They have our son....

She turned to Optimus and held him as she felt like crying. Her son was gone, she couldn't protect him. She felt helpless and didn't know what to do.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-17-2003, 10:20 AM
I know...It'll be okay. We'll get him back and Rescue will pay for what he did to our family.

He held her as they both watched the monitors in vain. No matter how hard they looked, they still couldn't locate the ship. It was as if it went of the face of the universe. He felt so angry, not only did Rescue try to kill his uncle, but he also stole their son. Once they found Rescue, he was going to go to oblivion...looks like Ultima was going to be useful again...

Archiver
07-03-2016, 01:16 PM
Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-17-2003, 10:54 AM
I could stare at these monitors forever and I still couldn't solve this in one night. I'm tired let's go to bed.

They walked to their bedroom, Optimus wrapped his arms around her. As she slept a weird dream came to her about Reiss. He was screaming about pain.

"mother! father!... I....
-...SUFFER... PAIN..."

In her dream she could feel his pain, but couldn't not see him or do anything to help him. She started crying. All the sudden.

NO!!! Reiss...

She woke up with tears running down her face. Optimus was sleeping next to her and he woke up.
[ 02-17-2003, 11:13 AM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-17-2003, 10:58 AM
He was fast asleep when SF woke up.

What's wrong?

She told him about the dream she had. He was shocked he too had a similar dream, although he could only remember small pieces of his, but the pain felt real. He wrapped his arms around her and she laid her head on his chest.

I wonder....SF it'll be okay, we'll find him soon. Then Rescue will pay for all of this. I promise.

He held her as she cried, he felt so sad and angry too, but instead of giving to his emotions, he was there for her like she was when he thought Cid was going to die. They laid in bed for a long time, until she finally went back to sleep. He stayed up and held her wondering what the dream meant...

Could it have been Reiss trying to contact us...I wonder.....

He finally fell back to sleep.
[ 02-17-2003, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-18-2003, 10:25 AM
As she slept in the night, her dreams were haunted by images of Reiss screaming that he was in pain. She didn't realize that the dreams were real though.

Oh Reiss if I knew where you were, I'd save you....

She felt Optimus's shaking her shoulder to wake her up. It was dawn, and yet she felt like she hadn't slept at all.

It's the day isn't it?

When he nodded, she felt so sad. Today was the day of her Grampa M's funeral.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-18-2003, 10:30 AM
Yeah...I know...We better get ready. We need to put aside our thoughts about Reiss for a little a while and pay our respects to M.

They dressed for the funeral. He looked over at the statue that M had given them. It was still burning bright, even though the man who made it was gone. He hardly knew M, even though he was his ancestor, but he couldn't help but be sad than M was dead. If it wasn't for M, he and SF would probably never meet....Once they were dressed they headed to the funeral.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-18-2003, 07:47 PM
They returned from the funeral. The stress of the day finally took a hold on her. Not only was Reiss gone, but M was dead. She finally cried. OP held her as she did.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-18-2003, 07:52 PM
It'll be alright.

They sat there for a long time. They held each other and silently mourned for M. Then their focus returned to Reiss.

I was thinking, you know the dreams you have of Reiss?

When she nodded.

Well, I have something like them but they are only fragments of pain. Anyway I think it's him trying to contact us. Maybe you should use your dreams to contact him. Maybe, hopefully we could find him. The dreams, the pain it couldn't have been false. It's Reiss trying to contact us.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-18-2003, 07:56 PM
I think you're right. Let's go to bed I'm tired.

They went to sleep. In her dream she called out to Reiss.

Reiss? Are you there??
[ 02-18-2003, 08:39 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 02-18-2003, 08:28 PM
The dragons slept on top the tallest tower. They were a little upset that the giant orange and the midget got away. They looked tasty. Oh well next time. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-19-2003, 10:45 AM
Her dreams were like always, with Reiss out of sight and screaming about pain.

Oh Reiss where are you?

Finally her dream was answered...

"mother, father... I loved you...
you left me down... why?... Pain and chaos here...
Negation is better..."

I do love you...If we knew where you were we would save you....

She slept longer, but he didn't seem to answer. Suddenly pain went through her and his voice...

"Mother!! Father!!! where are you?

The darkness burn my mind and my soul... help me... pain and hate are in me...
Lycanthrope's world is corrupted!"

She woke with a start. She grabbed Optimus's shoulder and woke him up.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-19-2003, 10:48 AM
Huh?

In his dreams, he could never see Reiss or hear him. He only felt his pain.

Did it work? Where is Reiss?....Lycanthrope? Negation? By Altwaal...Rescue how corrupt are you. We need a plan. We can't just go blazing in there, Reiss could be hurt.

They got dressed and started thinking.

Rescue will die, Ultima will make sure of that. Also we need to transport there. Cid could help.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-19-2003, 10:50 AM
Yes I was thinking that too. Cid could build us a Boom Tube to get there, I have no idea where that planet is and couldn't teleport us there even if we wanted too. Also we need something to contain the spell, I don't planning on dying. The armory is full of weapons, will need them for Rescue's army. I'll go get Cid. Be right back.

She teleported to the a cabin. A few moments later she returned with Cid and told him everything that happened.


Posted by Baby Reiss (Member #2877) on 02-19-2003, 10:51 AM
Speaking to his mother and father in their dreams, Reiss called them for help

Mother! Father!!
..all all is dark in Lycanthropie (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000362;p=4#000 144)

you left me down...


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-19-2003, 10:55 AM
Of course I can build a Boom tube to there, I can build one anywhere. I'd go with you, but I'm still weak from the Rescue's attack. As for a way to contain the spell....I know, the energy ruby I used to make your necklace. There are millions of them at the caves, remember Optimus, one of them should easily contain the spell.

Optimus head home and get my tools, the materials and an energy ruby and I should have this built easily for you. Oh SF thanks for getting me away from Doogie, he's like a worried mother.... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

He laid back on the bed to rest, he was still weak.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-19-2003, 11:00 AM
Okay, I'm going.

He left to future Elysia. The place looked different, he hadn't been there in so long. It was starting to be beautiful again. He realized he didn't really miss the place or being a king. Funny how things change after you have a family. Money and power don't seem as important anymore. He grabbed Cid's tools and materials for the Boom Tube. He then went to the cave. He was, as always, amazed by the beauty of the cave. He quickly grabbed an energy ruby and headed home.

I'm back, here's your stuff.

He put the ruby in a pocket, it'd be very useful later. He watched as Cid created a Boom Tube, SF seemed to have a taken a short nap.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-19-2003, 11:03 AM
She had taken a short nap and Reiss was calling to her again.

"Mother! Father!!
..all all is dark in Lycanthropie

you left me down..."

NO!! We didn't let you down, we didn't leave you on purpose. We're coming for you.

She woke up and looked at OP.

I won't have a decent night's sleep until Reiss is back. While Cid is building the Boom Tube, let's go the armory and get prepared.

They both grabbed some armor. She grabbed a vast collection of arrows and a bow. OP grabbed his father's sword, an electron blaster, and a gun. They went back to where Cid was working.


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-19-2003, 11:05 AM
He worked fast. He had built millions of these things in his lifetime. Soon it was ready.

Good luck finding Reiss and make Rescue pay for all he has done to our family. May Altwaal guide you on your way.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-19-2003, 11:06 AM
Thanks Cid. We'll be back as soon as we can.

He activated the Boom Tube and....BOOM!!!!, they headed to Planet Lycanthropie (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000362;p=4).


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-19-2003, 11:11 AM
Bye kids.

He sat on the bed when he heard some meows.

Oh hi Forge and Edge. Let me pet you guys.

They cats sat next him on the bed. SF didn't take them, because the cats would give them away. He could tell they were upset about Reiss.

Don't worry boys, Reiss will be home soon. I hope...

He and the cats laid down on the bed a fell asleep.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-19-2003, 08:50 PM
Here we are. You finally home again Rescue.

She heard the cats running.

Hi boys.

And laughed as the cats jumped on Rescue. He laid flat on his back as the cats started licking his face.

They did the same thing to your father when they saw him when he first came back. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-19-2003, 08:54 PM
Hey they finally have someone else to lick to death.

He stretched his arms and was feeling sore. The pain he got in the heat of the battle was finally catching up to him.

I'm going to hurt all over in the tomorrow....
[ 02-19-2003, 08:54 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-19-2003, 09:01 PM
I thought I heard talking....Well I'll be....

He looked at Rescue, that's what his new name was SF told him. He stared in shock at the young man, the last time he saw him he was a small child.

Hey kid. Remember me? I'm your Great Uncle Cid.
[ 02-19-2003, 09:02 PM: Message edited by: Cid ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-19-2003, 09:04 PM
he entered unsure in his new home

Well, It's really nice here
Hi forge and edge! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif laughed as the cat licked his face

Uncle Cid! He jumped on Cid and hugged him
[ 02-19-2003, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-19-2003, 09:08 PM
It'll be okay. Your Grampa LM is off hunting right now. So we are the only people here. I know it'll take some getting used too.

She laughed as Rescue jumped on Cid.
[ 02-19-2003, 09:08 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-19-2003, 09:10 PM
Hehe. Watch it boy. You're a lot bigger than you used to be. I've missed you kid. It's good to have you back.

He smiled and hugged him.

((For Mil's trial. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif ))
[ 08-28-2003, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: Cid ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-19-2003, 09:16 PM
yes, I really fear to never see you aaaga...

Rescue fell asleep in the arm of Uncle Cid

((ooc: bye all ))

Archiver
07-03-2016, 01:21 PM
Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-19-2003, 09:22 PM
The events of the day has tired me out too. Let's all go to bed.

They took Rescue to a bedroom and then he and SF went to sleep.

((Night everyone))


Posted by kulit (Member #2200) on 02-19-2003, 10:06 PM
(( sniff... it's all so sweet http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-20-2003, 08:49 AM
For the first time, since Rescue had been gone she actually had a decent night's sleep. She woke up in the morning.

Optimus, I wonder how Rescue is going to take living in a Sinister house?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-20-2003, 08:51 AM
Hmm...I don't. I think the whole idea of having a family might take a while to sink in. Come on let's go see how he is.

They walked to the room that the had put Rescue in and knocked on the door.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-20-2003, 08:58 AM
Rescue awoke from his sleep and opened his eyes to his new room. He stayed lying on his bed, gazing vacantly into space as his head was jumbled of many visions and memory from the spirit.

The vision of his parents made him smile... but finally Rescue, the god who dreams, simply cried silently and alone in his room


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-20-2003, 09:10 AM
Hearing crying.

Go see what Cid is up to okay? I'll go see what's wrong.

After OP left, SF quietly went in the room. She sat down on the bed next to Rescue. And lightly put her hand on his shoulder.

What's wrong?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-20-2003, 09:11 AM
Okay. Besides you're better at the stuff than I am.

He walked off to find Cid. Finding the old man eating.

So how you feeling?


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-20-2003, 09:14 AM
I'm feeling great. I've almost got all my strength back from the attack. You know I think soon I'll be ready to go home. Don't give me that look, you know I have to. I can't stay here forever, besides I stuff I have to take care of. I think after I finish eating I'll tell SF and Rescue goodbye. I've left Elysia alone for too long.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-20-2003, 09:17 AM
Yeah I know...it's just that I've enjoyed having you around. I guess I'll miss you old man.

He smiled.


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-20-2003, 09:19 AM
Yes I know. I'll miss you too. I'll come back to visit again. Besides I hear you and SF are getting married. I'll definitely be back for that.

He smiled.

Things need to be taken care of and besides I'd hate to be considered a freeloader. So I think it's time for me to go. I'll be back in time for your wedding. I promise.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-20-2003, 09:22 AM
Okay I'll hold you to that. You might want to wait before you say your goodbyes to SF and Rescue though. He seemed upset early and she's comforting him. So let's wait until he's okay.

Cid nodded and then he and Cid started talking. He found out Elysia was starting to recover and that some of the Firsts were returning to it. He found out that the Boss was still missing, and probably still alive, although he hasn't attacked them yet.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-20-2003, 09:26 AM
He tried to hide his tears and smiled hardly to his mother

Ho, mother. I didn't hear you coming.
I'm just... all confused. I know that I hurted you and father and I fear to lose control again.
I'm not so strong


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-20-2003, 09:34 AM
I won't lie to you, yes we were hurt. But so were you, you thought we didn't love you all this time. We all need time to adjust to this. But being hurt is in the past, it wasn't your fault nor was it mine or your father's. We all got caught up in a sick ploy. But it's over now, we are all together again. And I don't plan on losing any more years of your life.

She smiled at him.

Your father and I are here for you, don't forget that. And as for you saying you aren't strong, that's crazy. You are strong. It took a lot to stand up to Negation like you did. It's alright to be confused, but I'm here. I won't ever leave you again I promise. I'll help you through, I know your father will too. You're not alone any more.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-20-2003, 10:38 AM
He listen silently to his mother as her words reassured him a little more.[/b]

Thank you mother.
Please forgive what I said and what I did. there was enough suffering time, I have to start my new life without looking back in my pain and enjoy my family.
Your love heals my wounds and calms down my anger. But you know, I believe I wasn't alone in my dark time because father and you never forgot me.

[i]He thanked his mother and hugged her.

I think we should eat something, something else than bugs... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-20-2003, 10:44 AM
You're welcome dear. Yes I think is time we all look forward to the future. No matter how hard we want to we change the past we can't, but the future is ours it just depends what we make of it. And you're right, your father and I never forgot you.

She smiled and hugged him back.

I'm not a big fan of bugs...yuck! Come on let's go see what there is to eat. I think that's where your father and Cid are.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-20-2003, 11:06 AM
yes, Cid used to be in the kitchen http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

he opened the door for his mother and followed her to the kitchen. He saluted his father and his uncle Cid.

Father, thank you to have rescue me. I don't know if I already said it, but I love you.

Aiiee! Down Forge! get off my back!


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-20-2003, 12:11 PM
He and Cid were sitting the table. He was petting Edge on the head. He smiled as SF and Rescue walked in.

Hello Son. You're welcome for me saving you, but any father would have done that for his son. I love you too.

He laughed as Forge jumped at Rescue. SF sat down next to him. He put his arm around her.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-20-2003, 12:14 PM
Hehe. Forge get off Rescue.

She laughed and then turned to Cid.

Always in the kitchen. I swear some days you are going to eat us out of house and home. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-20-2003, 12:26 PM
I'm not in here all the time, just 99.9% of the time. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif Besides I won't be here much longer anyway.

Seeing SF's shocked look.

I have to get home soon. I have stuff that needs to be taken care of. I actually stayed a lot longer than I had planned to. Don't worry I'll be back in time for your wedding. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-20-2003, 12:31 PM
ho, uncle Cid, I'm sad you'll have to leave us. But I understand. Maybe I'll be able one day to time-travel http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ...

wedding?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-20-2003, 12:34 PM
Your grandfather, Lord Mattson, is making me marry your mother. Which I was already planning to do anyway. He put me through some "tests", which I passed. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif Anyway soon your mother and I are getting married.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-20-2003, 12:39 PM
Hehe. It seems my Dad found out about a couple of kisses and the cabin. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif Anyway someday soon we'll get married.

Cid I'm sorry you have to leave, I'll miss you.


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 02-20-2003, 12:42 PM
Hehe. I'll miss you all to. I'll come back and visit real son.

He hugged them all and then quietly told Rescue.

Hehe, I'll see what I can do about getting you to time travel, maybe make you a Boom Tube of your own. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif

Well everyone, take care.

He waved and used his Boom Tube to head back to future Elysia.

BOOM!!!!


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-20-2003, 01:09 PM
Why nobody tell me nothing? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/mad.gif

Rescue was surprised by the news but was very happy. As a tear ran on his face, he ran and jump on his mother and father even if he was old now and hugged them. In himself, he thought that it was really a new start for them.

WOOOOOOOo!
That's simply wonderful!!! I-I'm so happy for you! I mean for me too, well for us!

he waved Uncle Cid and asked him to give one for him to The Boss. Rescue turned back to his parents with a big smile.

hee hee. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ...
[ 02-20-2003, 01:10 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-20-2003, 01:56 PM
Hehe. Thanks Dear. Just think it's a new start of all of us. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif Although this means I have a wedding to plan... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Fun.

She grinned and hugged her son.

Archiver
07-03-2016, 01:28 PM
Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-20-2003, 01:58 PM
Yeah, have fun planning it Honey...HEY!

She punched him in the arm.

Ouch....you'll have to kiss and make it better. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif Fine. I'll find myself a best man and have Cid make drinks for the wedding deal?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-20-2003, 02:00 PM
Men... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif No offense Son. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif

So Rescue is there any place you want to go? Or anyone you want to see?


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 02-20-2003, 02:09 PM
A note appears

The ring is done. Please head to the viking-bot village beneath the keep to inspect it.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-20-2003, 02:20 PM
He read the note.

I'll be right back you two.

He kissed SF and hugged his son and went down to the viking-bot village beneath the keep to inspect SF's ring. He saw one of the viking bots.

So I hear the ring is done, let me see it.

He inspected it. It was beautiful ring. Made out of pure gold. The band formed a heart, which was made out pure white diamonds.

She'll love this, thanks.

He went back to SF and Rescue.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-20-2003, 02:36 PM
Well you're back fast. What do you have behind your back?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-20-2003, 02:43 PM
Yeah well I had to get this.

He dropped down on one knee and showed her the ring the viking bots had made. He slipped it on her finger.

The first time I asked, I didn't have a ring. This time I do. Sojourn I love you more than anything else in this whole universe. You are my best friend and my reason for living. I could never face life without you by my side. You make me the happiest man ever. So you will you marry me?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-20-2003, 02:45 PM
Yes of course. I love you.

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.

Hehe. Although Dad wasn't giving us much of a choice anyway.

She smiled.

The ring is beautiful.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-20-2003, 02:59 PM
Rescue looked at his parent with tenderness. He didn't say a word to not disturb their happy moment but he thought in himself that his father was a true gentleman like his mother was a princess. It was just so sweet. he smiled without a word.
[ 02-20-2003, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 02-20-2003, 05:39 PM
by a though, yellow sparks appeared on top of his parents and exploded like little fireworks into rose's petals which fell down slowly on Sojourn Fan and Optimus Prime.

you want make me cry? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ((happy cry of course))
but father *ahem*, is a kitchen a romantic place for this? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif he laughed and hugged his parents and kissed them on their cheeks

The wind came to Rescue, reporting him that Lord Mattson was dealing with darkness somewhere. Rescue feared for his grandfather and he let his thought taking him where he was.

The wind send to his parents a message as he disappeared.

-your love keep me alive, kisses-


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 02-20-2003, 06:25 PM
Hmm...think I embarrassed him?

He laughed as he pulled the rose petals off his shirt.

Be careful kid.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-20-2003, 06:27 PM
Most likely, you're good at embarrassing me. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif

She laughed at him as she pulled the rose petals out of her hair. She saw Rescue leave.

Take care Dear, I don't want to lose you again.

Optimus so what were you and Cid talking about?

He told her about how Elysia was recovering, but that the Boss had never been found.

Too much time has passed, I'm worried. Something is going on at Grampa's funeral. Let's go.

They headed to the funeral.
[ 02-20-2003, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 02-28-2003, 08:24 PM
After teleporting them back from M's burial.

Okay Rescue let's talk. Where shall we start?


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-01-2003, 07:46 PM
His eyes opened to their own quarter in LM's keep. He was tired but still want to talk and talked to his parents.

Altwaal knows I don't mean to hurt you more... I've done enough recently and negation increased my skills to hurt http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif .
Just tell me more about our sinister part in ourself, please tell me. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-03-2003, 08:59 AM
Rescue was looking at his parents when he sensed a hard pain in his mind (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000038;p=88#00 3482). It was a dream but not one of his dream... someone else. I never thought he could sens such a thing and was a little afraid of the meaning. His hand held his head as he tried to seek the source of the dream.

orphanage... Jasmine... Penny!

He noticed the strange look of his parents and excused himself. Rescue didn't know what to think about this but maybe he would need to find out what's happened to Penny.

I'm sorry mother, father... I sensed something like a very bad dream. This power scares me a lot!
But, I apologize, I stopped you...

Rescue waited in silence the words and explanations of his mother and father, hoping in himself that the truth would help him and free him from his own fears.
[ 03-03-2003, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-03-2003, 10:26 AM
Look I'll tell you something. My father and Cid were both Sinisters. They used to fight over the leadership of the house. Then a large war broke out, the Boss attack us. Jett lead the united First against the Boss. My mother was a Dexter. So I have blood from both houses. After she died when I was ten, Jett was....too busy to raise me..either that or too drunk....Anyway Cid raised me, he was Sinister and I was raised that way like your mother was. Anyway when it was time to choose a house, I decided on Dexter. Mainly because it was my mom's house and...I...guess so I wouldn't be like Jett, a little to get back at him. Sinister was his house, I...I don't want to be anything like that man...I promised myself I would never be like him....


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-03-2003, 10:28 AM
Seeing that it was hard for Optimus to go on.

Like your father said I was raised Sinister to. I was an orphan leaving at the Orphanage run by Silent Angel, my adoptive grandmother. Anyway Lord Mattson came and adopted me and raised me. Anyway after the Anubis battle, I found out who my mother and father were. Facade of Medius and Quin of Sinister. I...I guess it has never bothered me to be related to Sinisters, probably because both my fathers are Sinister and because I was raised by a Sinister. It doesn't make them really bad, just...I don't know what you want to me to explain to you.

What can I say to help you understand?


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-03-2003, 10:55 AM
He felt confusion in his mind.

I understand how you feel. I just never think that we could trust a sinister before. My young eyes saw a lot of destructions and sorrow from their house but... but I fear the fall of our House and its ideal. I always fear that sinister could corrupt and then destroy our house and more the member of my family. Oh I'm so sorry to have think that... many sinisters are may be more good than dexter or, simply me. what a fool I am!


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-03-2003, 11:09 AM
No you don't have to be sorry, that's how you feel. We both didn't grow up the way you did. You and I saw different sides of the Sinisters. I trust both my fathers with my life. Hell I was raised to be Sinister, I don't see the corruption you see. By claiming Dexter...I always thought....

What's the use?...Nestle is right unity is useless....Sighs.

Maybe I should have been Sinister, I understand that more than anything else. How can you fight blood? I have no Dexter blood in me....I don't think fighting is wrong. I guess part of me thought that being Dexter would help bring unity. I thought unity was possible. It's not. No one can ever get past the differences between the houses. Hell Optimus's houses are only reunited in war and that is 100,000 years from now. Even that was because the leader of House Dexter died. I guess....What's the use?

She looked down at Forge and Edge who came to her. She petted them.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-03-2003, 11:35 AM
Unity isn't a crazy dream...I know what happens when Dexters and Sinisters get together...I Rescue I don't know how to make you understand...

He gave up and petted Forge and Edge too.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-03-2003, 11:52 AM
Perhaps time will work for me to understand. I've to learn more about your adopted father and also my grandfathers. I should not react like I did because I know nothing about them... Again I apologize.

Mother, I'm like you. I hardly believe that unity could be between the house because of our difference but if we look over the difference, maybe... maybe the unity could be.
Father is right about it, it's not a crazy dream if we want. But who would want? even Nestle disappeared to nowhere and Enemy Within is still around Elysia. I called the young of both house for help, but no one came except foxy and Ozzblair... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif .

I don't know if I deserve any longer the council of Youth in our House. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-03-2003, 12:02 PM
I..it's okay, you shouldn't judge before you know them... The Rescue who died saving me and your father, he trusted M a lot...

Maybe chaos is the true nature of things...I thought it was possible but seems unity will only come if war is fought...I hoped times of peace could bring it, but it can't...Sighs.

I don't know what to think anymore...

She sat next to Forge and Edge. Edge put his head on her lap and Forge placed his head on her shoulder.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-03-2003, 12:11 PM
I don't know...Unity was possible in my time, but that was only after the war was fought. Before that the houses always fought each other. The ideals of the houses is what separates them. Maybe Nestle's dream of unity comes in the future, and this time is meant to be chaos. Hell chaos is what brought the unity to begin with...

Sighs.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-03-2003, 04:46 PM
Rescue listened carefully his parents. He realize with sadness that his mistake made them confuse and hurted them. He tried to say something but the words didn't come.

enough war... I want to believe that unity could exist without war. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif
mom, dad... I'm really sorry for all this. I didn't mean to hurt you but well, I will believe that confusion is my fate... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif

people should call me the jumble god and not more the god who dreams... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

He came close to his parents and kisses their cheeks, knowing not what to do apologize. Some of his own words came to his mind... "I promise you to be a good son"... not really actually.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-03-2003, 07:45 PM
I..it's okay. let's forget about it. Who knows how unity will come? I'll be depressed by thinking about it. I've been curious what was it like living with Negation? How did you grow up?


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-03-2003, 08:01 PM
((ooc:I'll be back tomorrow http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))

Archiver
07-03-2016, 01:33 PM
Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 03-03-2003, 10:35 PM
:: Sends a telepathic message to NoCal ::

Dad, can you please make sure no harm falls upon Mini Juno, and if you can send him to the Secundae Orphanage. Also, my best wishes on saving qwaring.

All right Ruri, looks like it's back to the Orphanage for us.

:: Juno's ship goes back to the Orphanage ::


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 03-03-2003, 10:44 PM
::Responds back to his son.::

Mini Juno will be safe and sound. I will send him to the Orphanage to be with you and your mother. Please do not get into any more fights with your family members, my son. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 03-04-2003, 02:00 AM
Emerges from his quarters.

Juno, your timing is--Blast it gone already.

*sigh*

Good help is so hard to find these days.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-04-2003, 08:04 AM
Huh? What was that all about? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif

SF shrugged her shoulders.

Okay, whatever. I'll think I'll go crazy with all these future in-laws....

Turning back to Rescue.

So Rescue tell us what it was like to grow with Negation.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-04-2003, 01:49 PM
This question saddened Rescue. Hidden past memory came to light again even though he tried until now to forget it. He looked the floor silently before he could talk.

Negation... what a strange universe and peoples. The Evil Rescue talked to me about this but, you know, he may not know himself what Negation really means for himself and for us... he was simply too crazy to see clear. But, mom and dad, it was scary! he wiped a tear as he thought about it
You know, I was like in a nightmare but without any way to wake up. The darkness were everywhere around and I only sensed pain. They hurted me so much in something like a container... a long tube with a green liquid that burnt my body at first and then- then burnt simply my soul. And in the meantime they smiled, they smiled...

tears ran on his cheeks even if he desperately wiped and hid them from the eyes of his parents and muttering.

-I missed you so much there-


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-04-2003, 02:05 PM
Oh sweetie...I'm sorry you had to go through that.

She hugged him and wipe his tears and try to comfort him like he was a little child, even though he was grown up now.

We missed you too. In my dreams I knew your pain...I wish I could have protected you from all this.....I'm so sorry....


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-04-2003, 03:51 PM
He felt a little better in the arms of his mother

You don't have to be sorry, mom, dad... you couldn't change it.

I don't know what's happened in their laboratory but they made me grow there, like a toy, like... a monster. I wasn't awake but I felt all the pain of my body as it growed so fast. I remember to awake near Evil Rescue and then I just lost hope in both of you http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif .
I fear myself sometimes because of that, because of the energy they gave me with their orb. A power that consumes your mind and changes you.

you don't have to be sorry...
[ 03-04-2003, 03:52 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-04-2003, 03:57 PM
He wondered what sort of things Negation did do.

Sounds terrible I'm sorry you had to live like that. But your safe now. We never gave up on finding you even when it seemed hopeless....That's the past.

He put his hand on Rescue's shoulder.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-04-2003, 04:00 PM
Your father's right. We can't think about the past, we were all hurt. But it's over and we have all suffered enough. What is really important is to figure out what they did to you? We need to figure out your powers in order to control them.

((Be back later. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif ))


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 03-04-2003, 04:18 PM
::In a blaze, the God of Emerald Flame suddenly appears at Lord Mattson's Keep.::

Where is Lord Mattson? I have something of his that I need to return. Let it never be said that House Metallus does not stick to its word. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 03-04-2003, 04:36 PM
(OOC: Check the Orphanage, NoCal.)


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 03-04-2003, 04:39 PM
((Oh dangit, can't there be a note or something to tell me to go there. Oh well, I guess I'll check the monitors or something. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 03-04-2003, 04:47 PM
(OOC: Thats why I have the monitors plus I am talking to your son.)


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 03-04-2003, 06:38 PM
::The God of Emerald Flame reappears in the Monitor Room of the Sinister God of Vision.::

Show me where Lord Mattson is.

::Monitors show Lord Mattson at the Orphanage.::

Well, I guess I have to return the healing orb to Lord Mattson in the Orphanage.

::In a blaze, the God of Emerald Flame suddenly disappears and teleports himself to the Orphanage.::


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-05-2003, 11:24 AM
This is place is becoming a mad house today... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Come on Rescue, we'll go to the training arena. You can show us you powers there. We'll figure out what to do.

Walks him to the training arena.

Here you go. You need to destroy these orbs. However, they do move around and do learn from each hit, so you will have to get creative with your powers. Whenever you are ready.
[ 03-05-2003, 11:26 AM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-05-2003, 03:59 PM
a mad house or simply a sinister house? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

He noticed the disapproving look of his mother and father.

Of course I was kidding... *ahem*

He wiped his last tear while thanking his great parents for their support and He felt at this time very proud to be their son, hoping to not disappoint them more in the future. Rescue walked near SF and OP to the training room, wondering what will be the "surprise" there.
He listened carefully to the archer's goddess.

huh... that sounds like a torture's room http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif .
well, I'm ready mom.

...I'm dead...
[ 03-05-2003, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-05-2003, 04:09 PM
He shook his head at Rescue's comment.

Sometimes I wonder if her family is...ummm...never mind.

He ignored SF's look at his comment about her family and turned to Rescue.

Hey, your Mom and I passed the training arena, of course we were training to together and it was still hard... Look it's the best way to see what your powers are. Just destroy the orbs, remember they learn, quickly so change tactics a lot. If your ready...

He and SF walked out and activated the orbs which flew everywhere, darting back and forth.

Good luck, kid.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-06-2003, 01:47 AM
Well, let's see...

Rescue pointed his hand in the direction of two orbs flying around and by a thought, destroyed them in with a thin plasma energy ray. He targeted quickly the other orbs and fired but this time nothing happened.

these are smarts orbs http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-06-2003, 08:15 AM
Standing off in the corner with Optimus, they watched Rescue fight the orbs.

Of course the orbs are smart. It wouldn't be much of training arena if they weren't. You're doing fine. Just change tactics. When you're tired we'll quit it.
[ 03-06-2003, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-06-2003, 08:36 AM
Can I quit it now? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif She hit his head softly no? well...

Staying focused on the lasts orbs, Rescue created a swirled plasma wind that drain them little by little. At the end, the orbs were kidnapped by the vortex and Rescue concentrated to bring more power. The whirlwind plasma energy became stronger and destroyed the orbs.

ouf... how it was, mother? father? would I have a good point for this?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-06-2003, 10:09 AM
You're doing good...

He quietly told SF.

Seems Negation powers are strong. We'd better hope they don't try to attack us, we'd be in trouble.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-06-2003, 10:32 AM
Merci Father. But I've got this power from you both http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif .
I wonder what else could I do with this.

Ho there's not drink here http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif
[ 03-06-2003, 10:33 AM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-06-2003, 10:32 AM
Yeah I know...I wonder how much of their power they gave Rescue...

Looking over at Rescue.

You're catching on fast.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-06-2003, 10:35 AM
Rescue smiled at his mother.

Well, I'm your son after all he he http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif
Shall we continue this now? or have a rest may be...


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-06-2003, 10:39 AM
Up to you kid. Do you want to take a break? It doesn't matter either way to me.

Archiver
07-03-2016, 01:38 PM
Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-06-2003, 04:13 PM
listen to mom, dad, she speaks with good reason! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif
If you allow me, I think I'll have a rest and then cook something for all...

Rescue left the training room and walked to the biosphere. There he slowly sat in the lotus position and let his mind found harmony. Little by little, Rescue was calmed down and appeared in the nexus of the dreams where he couldn't be disturb.
He enjoyed this peaceful moment when he sensed something strange reaching the nexus. A dream... a nightmare... he didn't know really. But he realized suddenly the face of another dexter: Pennywise.
The god who dreams looked for the source and tried to talk (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000038;p=89#00 3547) with his friend.
[ 03-06-2003, 04:24 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-07-2003, 09:47 AM
He and SF walked back to their bedroom and the cats followed.

You know I have been having weird feelings from Cid. It's seems like he's in trouble...


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-07-2003, 09:48 AM
Petting Edge.

Like what kind of feelings? Does it seem like he's in pain?

After OP nodded his head.

Have you tried contacting him telepathically?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-07-2003, 09:55 AM
See that's the thing, I've tried to contact him, but he doesn't answer....I hope he's okay.

Petting Forge who laid his head on OP's lap.

He...Cid's like a father to me. I mean, Jett was my father, but he never acted like one. Cid was always there for me. After my Mom died, he took care of me while my real father was too busy. Cid raised me, he didn't have to but he did. If anything happened to him...

He lowered his eyes and looked at the tiger, he didn't want to think about that.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-07-2003, 09:58 AM
She put her arms around him.

Of course he'll be okay. That old man is tougher than people think. He'd hate it if he knew you were worrying about him. Honey I know how you feel. I get like that, when one of my parents does something stupid, but I'm sure Cid is okay. Don't worry.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-07-2003, 10:05 AM
Yeah, I guess you're right...He's probably too busy to respond...

Part of him couldn't help but think that Cid was in real trouble.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-07-2003, 10:08 AM
Rescue stayed a moment in the nexus and then after ending the talk with Pennywise, he slowly recover and left the dream world. His eyes opened and enjoyed the light of the biosphere. The dreamy god took a deep breathing and stood up, feeling better than before. Even if he was still troubled.
Rescue walked across the biosphere and entered the kitchen. He started to cook a lemon cake when he realized the silence.

Where are they? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif
oh, they certainly have a rest. I hope I didn't troubled more than before... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-07-2003, 10:12 AM
You worry far to much...

She grabbed him and started tickling him.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-07-2003, 10:14 AM
HEY!! STOP!!

Trying to grab her hands and he started tickling her back. Their laughter could be heard everywhere. SF darted him and ran out of the room.

GET BACK HERE!!

He ran after her.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-07-2003, 10:17 AM
Hehe, catch me if you can. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

She ran through the Keep with OP hot on her feet. He eventually cornered her near the kitchen door.

No please...I love you....

She laughed so hard and tried to get out of his reach. The both were tickling each other and fell against the door which opened and they fell into the kitchen.
[ 03-07-2003, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-07-2003, 10:19 AM
He grabbed her so she wouldn't get hurt by the fall. Then half on top of her, grabbed her hands in one of his hands and with the other tickled her ribs. She was trying to free her hands to tickle him back.

Ha ha, I got you.....

Oh...Hi Son. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/redface.gif

They both looked up and saw Rescue staring at them. They felt really embarrassed. The cats had been following them and gave them funny looks and went to eat.
[ 03-07-2003, 10:22 AM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-07-2003, 10:49 AM
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/3.gif
He let down a piece of cake.

*ahem* http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/redface.gif ... Want some cake? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-07-2003, 10:53 AM
Umm...sure.. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/redface.gif

Feeling her face turn red. She laid flat on her back on the floor with OP on top of her and her hands being held. Didn't look like a good position for her son to see them in.

This isn't what it looks like....why do I feel like he's the parent and we are the children? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-07-2003, 11:02 AM
He and SF just stayed on the floor too embarrassed to move.

Because I guess most parents don't run through a home and tickle each other.... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif Could have been worse....your Dad could have been here.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-07-2003, 11:05 AM
and what it should look like?

I don't know if you could enjoy this cake now http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif ...
Well, I think I've to act like a father... Go into your room and don't get out until I call ya! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif

He laughed
[ 03-07-2003, 11:06 AM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-07-2003, 11:08 AM
Your mother and I were just fooling around and...HEY!! I'm the father why am I explaining myself to my own kid? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif

He stood up and helped SF up.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-07-2003, 11:13 AM
Thank Altwaal Dad wasn't here I don't think I could explain that to anyone else... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/redface.gif

Young man, if you try to "punish" us, I'll ground to future Elysia with out a Boom Tube.

She whispered to OP.

Next time we play that game, we'll have to do it at the Cabin. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-07-2003, 11:15 AM
Oh yeah Honey, we'll definitely have to. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

Sitting down next to her, he grabbed a piece of cake.
[ 03-07-2003, 11:15 AM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-07-2003, 11:22 AM
he he, but don't run like that in the keep what would think a guest if he had seen you? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

He offered a piece of cake to his parents.

no the cats! that's not good for you...

well, maybe I should run too. it seems to make you in a good mood after all
[ 03-07-2003, 11:23 AM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-07-2003, 11:26 AM
Boys down.

Looking at Forge and Edge.

Actually your mother started tickling me, I tickled her back. She ran, I ran and..well you know how it ended up. Actually it was fun, SF, got my mind off of....that thing we were talking about earlier.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-07-2003, 11:29 AM
I'm glad it did Optimus.

She smiled and took the cake.

Boys, no cake for you and don't give me that look.

She went and got them each some tuna.

Here eat that, it's better for you.

She sat back down.

Is something wrong Rescue?
[ 03-07-2003, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Bersek (Member #3091) on 03-07-2003, 11:49 AM

[ 03-07-2003, 11:49 AM: Message edited by: Bersek ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-07-2003, 12:21 PM
Rescue smiled at the explanations of his father and the suggestion of his mother.

But what do you feel the need to explain me all this... is there something that I miss? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Merci mother, I'm fine... even if I think about Uncle Cid and- and a friend is in trouble somehow...


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-07-2003, 12:30 PM
Because for some reason I feel like this is the time Cid caught me joyriding in his spaceship. See he told me not to and I was young and stupid and didn't listen. He wouldn't have caught me if I hadn't have crashed it into the training arena that he was practicing in though.

You sense something wrong with Cid too? Damn it I should have made that old man stay here. He'd better be okay.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-07-2003, 01:14 PM
ho, you were a bad boy when you were young? that's funny http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif .

Oh yes, I don't know if he is alright or not but I sense something with him... maybe it's just because I miss him...

We might think too much about bad things.

Archiver
07-03-2016, 01:45 PM
Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-07-2003, 01:20 PM
I wasn't bad....I just didn't always like to listen to Cid. Hehe. Besides it was fun until I crashed. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Yeah we shouldn't think bad, I miss the old man too. He's the closest thing to a father I ever had...


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-07-2003, 01:24 PM
Hehe, I always knew you were a troublemaker.

We shouldn't worry so much, I miss him too. But he'd contact us if he was in trouble right?

Which one your friends is trouble?

His friend was probably from the orphanage. even though she didn't run it anymore she still cared about all the kids that were there, even if they had families to worry about them now.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-07-2003, 03:06 PM
It is... I don't know if I should tell because I don't know really what happened... but it was Penny. Something strange happened as he dreamt and that reached my world of dreams.

He's fine hopefully but troubled... don't mind, it may just be a lack of control of my power that make me feel that.

Mother, keep in mind to never let dad alone in any spaceship or never let him pilot it... Altwaal knows where he would send himself http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif
[ 03-07-2003, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 03-07-2003, 05:44 PM
(OOC: You do know the Keep is fully monitored for unusual activities?)


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-07-2003, 05:50 PM
Hey I resent that! The spaceship thing was a long time ago. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif You are as bad as Cid...

I hope Penny's okay. He was a good kid when he lived at the Orphanage, although he did have that crayon addiction.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-07-2003, 05:56 PM
Right, Optimus I think I'll drive from now on, I wouldn't trust you with the keys. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

It seems your dreams connect you with people you are close to. When you with Negation you contacted us in your dreams, that's how we found you.

((Oh Altwaal does that mean that tickling thing is recorded!? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/redface.gif ))


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-07-2003, 07:17 PM
I'm as bad as Uncle Cid? o dad, I will consider that like a compliment from you.

Penny is a very good dexter... if he's in trouble, I won't let him alone. You know, father, mother, I really think to give him my seat of the Council of Youth of our house. I believe now he would be a better man for this... I'm not sure to keep control of myself after the negation thing.

He looked at his mother.

really? oh my... I don't remember that.
I think I'll have to control that too... by Altwaal, life would not be all fun.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-07-2003, 07:23 PM
Did you want to go to the Orphanage and see him? I don't like idea of him in trouble either, he's a good kid. He was the only with enough guts to ever bathe Forge and Edge. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

If you want to give up that seat, it's up to you.

Wait you don't remember? I wonder what all Negation did to you...


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-07-2003, 09:44 PM
I think I should meet him but I don't want to trouble him more than he could be, mother. But I think I'll go to the orphanage again soon. Plus I don't remember that place...

see, mom, dad, all the thing I could remember seem faked. I can't see truly what happened there. But the few I see just scare me http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif

Rescue looked at his two crystal bangle with a green gem on each of his writs.

and this... was it simply a present from you? the gem reacts oddly when I feel the energy in me.

He caught Forge and stroked the cat in his arms.
you have a nice life, you know... no worries...
[ 03-07-2003, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-07-2003, 09:57 PM
She petted Edge, the big mountain lion.

Your dreams must connect you to others dreams and you see them whether you want to or not. That is how you saw Penny's dreams... How could you remember the Orphanage? Your father and I never took you there. What all seems fake? When you were a baby we took you to my Pop's Retreat and House Dexter.

She looked at the bangles.

I've never seen them before, we couldn't have given them to you.
[ 03-07-2003, 09:57 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-07-2003, 10:02 PM
Hmm...

He listened to Rescue talk and didn't know what to say. He looked at the gems.

We don't even have those type of gems in my Elysia. If Cid or I were to make you a bangle like that, we would have used energy rubies. That gem doesn't exist in future Elysia. We couldn't have possibly given them to you. Besides you were a baby when you were kidnapped, we wouldn't have started training you, you were too small then.

He looked at Forge, the tiger, who was acting like a small house cat in Rescue's arms, even though he was huge.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-08-2003, 09:08 AM
well, it likes I have a mist in my head when I try too look back in my memory, if likes we try to hide something. So, you didn't give me these two bangles, I wonder why they gave me this? oh, Sorry, I'm asking a lot of question the past few days...
About the dreams you're right but be reassured, I don't "read" your dreams...

Now, I'm older I believe you'll train me harder http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Rescue realize that Forge was not a cat but a lion...

a lion? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/3.gif
[ 03-08-2003, 09:09 AM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-08-2003, 01:35 PM
It's okay. Maybe we can help solve your questions. It's the only way you move on with your life. I'd guess that Negation gave you the bangles. Those gems are beautiful, but I wonder what they actually do...

Actually Forge is tiger. Don't be scared he won't hurt you, he likes you too much. He and Edge only attack people trying to hurt me.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-08-2003, 01:36 PM
It's alright for you to have questions. I would too if I was in your situation. So you don't "read" dreams that's good....

He muttered

Thank Altwaal can't he read my dreams. He might see things he doesn't want to... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif

He smiled.

Of course you'll be trained harder. In future Elysia, where I'm from, I'm a king, which makes you a prince kid.
[ 03-08-2003, 01:37 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-09-2003, 06:30 AM
What? me a prince in a future Elysia? that sounds good but if it means war i would prefer you not be a king... He looked at them with a smile Shall I call you king-father and queen-mother? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Maman, of course, time will answer my questions. I may need time to think about my relation with sinisters... about these gem, they are beautiful but not as your ring http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif . Anyway I don't know too what is their use now.

Rescue stroked the head of Forge.
*ahem* a tiger? well don't eat me http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-09-2003, 02:31 PM
I wonder why the gems are there....Of course nothing is pretty than my ring. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Admiring it.

The viking bots did a good job on it...Umm anyway Forge won't eat you, he likes you. Of course if you want me to tell him to... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif Just kidding. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif

Queen-mother....I always forget that you are a king, Optimus. When we are married I'll be a queen. Hmm..cool. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-09-2003, 02:40 PM
The only reason there was war was because of the Boss. If he was ever truly gone there would be peace I'm sure.Too bad you'll be king someday, can't really fight it anyway, when I was your age I didn't want to be king either. Of course I am now, although I haven't been there in a while. I probably should go check on that place...King-father? Should I call you prince-son then?

He smiled at them.

We'll figure out all your questions it just takes time.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-09-2003, 05:02 PM
Father, I believe you'll be a king for a long time and before I become king myself, your grandson would call you grandfather-king http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif . Maybe if a unity-like come, you'll don't have to be a king and enjoy a better future...

Oh mom, I can't believe you could think to ask Forge and edge to eat me http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif . Of course I like them too. they are kewl little tigers! but how many time didn't they enjoy a bath? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-10-2003, 12:59 PM
Grandson??? I'm too young for grandchildren. Who knows, I can't predict the future.

Thinking to himself.

I should check up on it though, that old man...I wonder if he's okay. He'd probably get ticked off if he knew I was worried about him....

He shrugged his shoulders.

I'm used to be king now, even though I haven't been there in a while. Not too many people live there. Once they return to Elysia I'm sure I'll have to go back.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-10-2003, 01:09 PM
Edge is actually a mountain lion. Your father gave them to me when they were little cubs. He was pretty surprised how they grew too.

I think Penny was the only person who ever had the guts to bathe them. See after the kids were having a party at the Orphanage, I found out and punished them. It didn't help that your uncle NoCal gave them jello shots....

Anyway Penny was the only one who actually bathed them though. They haven't had a bath since he did it.

She looked at OP.

When you do have to go back to Elysia, I'll go with you. I don't want us to be apart ever again.

She smiled and kissed him.

((Changed this because the joke I was going to start got ruined. I'm not in the mood to do it anymore))
[ 03-11-2003, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-10-2003, 01:49 PM
I'm glad SF. I love you. I don't ever want us to be apart either.

((Mood for joke was killed.))
[ 03-11-2003, 12:02 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-10-2003, 02:36 PM
Rescue smiled at his parents and wiped a little tear.

Oh mother, father... you really want to make me cry?

He felt shadows approaching them and wondered who or what was coming.
[ 03-11-2003, 12:12 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 03-11-2003, 11:44 AM
*Night steps out of the shadows into LM's Keep*

It is good to be back. Such a long time away...

*looks around*

Hello Sis, how have you been? Where is Father?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-11-2003, 11:58 AM
Night! Where have you been?

She hugged him.

I think Dad is at the Orphanage talking to Juno or he was the last time I knew.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-11-2003, 12:13 PM
Poor kid we too lovely dovey for you?

Notices Night.

Hey Night.

Archiver
07-03-2016, 01:49 PM
Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-11-2003, 12:17 PM
He whispered to his parents.

another sinister I believe http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ... what? he is uncle Night?

ahem... Rescue saluted respectfully the sinister and bowed his head.
Uncle Night, I'm please to meet you.

((thanks mother SF and father OP to be well-educated http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif ))
[ 03-11-2003, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 03-11-2003, 12:27 PM
*Returns the hug from SF*

Hello, OP and my nephew Rescue!

I have been away training... after studying long and hard my shadows have been perfected. I have ascended to Godhood! I hope to be of use to Elysia or more specifically my family. I will await Father here, i think he has a job for me.

How you have grown in my absence Rescue or was it Reiss? I seem to have lost track... so much has gone on! Too old for your Uncle's bear now i bet http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-11-2003, 12:42 PM
He grew up too fast. Negation kidnapped him as a baby and when we went to save him they had aged him...Oh well we are together again and that's all that matters.

It's good that you're back Night, you've grown up from being the little Secundae I used to know...

Time sure flies seems like yesterday I came back.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 03-11-2003, 01:08 PM
Opens a com portal

Welcome home, Night. If you would care to join me at the Orphanage, there are a few people you should speak with.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-11-2003, 02:16 PM
yes, I've grown a little my uncle. It was like in a crossgen comic book http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif .
Thank you for the shadow bear anyway... maybe you could do an independent one for me now? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-11-2003, 02:26 PM
Always trying to get things aren't you kid?

Night I'm glad you came back.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-11-2003, 06:49 PM
mother I supposed people use to spoil kids http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-11-2003, 07:16 PM
Kids these days think they have to be spoiled.... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-11-2003, 07:26 PM
I would say it is the sinister part of me that makes me say so http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif

I've been nice with forge and edge mom, dad... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

Forge and edge listening that, jumped over his legs...

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif
[ 03-11-2003, 07:28 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-11-2003, 07:40 PM
Haha...Boys get down. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-11-2003, 07:42 PM
Excuses, excuses.... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Couldn't help but laugh at the cats and Rescue.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-11-2003, 07:55 PM
trying to get the lions off his legs, jumping.

*ouch* well father, didn't we always say that truth comes from children mouth? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif *ouch*

((I don't know if that expression exist in english))


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-11-2003, 08:01 PM
Hehe. Boys be good.

Rescue you okay?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-11-2003, 08:02 PM
Yeah, yeah I know kiddo.

((We have a saying sort of like that.))


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 03-12-2003, 07:47 PM
*Night listens to his Father's request and smiles at those present*

I must go see our Father, Sis. I hopefully will be back... I'll see if i can think of a new gift for you nephew.

*Night winks and disappears to the orphanage*


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-13-2003, 06:17 PM
Bye brother...Hmm why do I have a bad feeling there is something going on at the Orphanage.

She leaves and OP and the cats follow.

((Decided to do the joke any way. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif Start at pg. 92 for the posts.))


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-24-2003, 04:42 AM
Rescue smiled as his parents and Night left the keep.

well, I think I should train...

But he suddenly felt bad and his mind started to hurt him. Strange emotions overwhelmed him and he would like to cry but couldn't.

What happens to me?...

Feeling that his energy faded, he left the kitchen and walked unsteady in his room.

seat... I need to sit...

But the dreamy god fell unconscious on the floor of his room.


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 03-24-2003, 06:57 PM
BOOM!!!!

Yikes!!!!

Cid fell into the biosphere. Forge and Edge licked his face.

Not the most graceful landing I've ever had....but at least I'm not with The Boss now.

Hey boys.

He petted them.

So I ended up at Lord Mattson's Keep....hmm....I wonder if anyone is here, seems awfully quiet.
[ 03-24-2003, 06:59 PM: Message edited by: Cid ]


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 03-25-2003, 10:17 AM
Okay boys stop licking me....

He wiped his face and felt is lip. It was split and bleeding.

Time for another visit from Doogie.

DOOGIE GET YOUR A$$ OVER HERE!!!!!


Posted by Dr. Doogie Howser (Member #2874) on 03-25-2003, 10:19 AM
In a flash Doogie, finally a man again, appeared.

What!....Wait a second how the hell did you leave the Boss's palace?


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 03-25-2003, 10:21 AM
Huh? Doogie? You're a guy again? Last time I saw you were a chick.


Posted by Dr. Doogie Howser (Member #2874) on 03-25-2003, 10:24 AM
What? Oh this, me and Wanda finally got turned back to normal. I'm so happy.

Enough about that, how did you escape? And are you going to tell Optimus?


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 03-25-2003, 10:26 AM
What, hell no I'm not telling him. The Boss already knows too much about him. If I tell him, he'll be walking right into a trap.

As for getting out, let's just say I have my ways. It helps when I can build a Boom Tube out of anything and make it go anywhere. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif

Now heal me.


Posted by Dr. Doogie Howser (Member #2874) on 03-25-2003, 10:28 AM
You always where a stubborn old cuss.

Fine I'll heal you.

After he healed all the wounds.

If the Boss knows where Optimus is, won't you even being at the Keep, risk them?


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 03-25-2003, 10:29 AM
Yeah well....I'll figure something out, I always do. I'm not risking him or Sojourn. I'll deal with this myself. Maybe I'll hide somewhere. I don't know...I'll figure it out.

Archiver
07-03-2016, 01:53 PM
Posted by Dr. Doogie Howser (Member #2874) on 03-25-2003, 10:31 AM
Yeah, yeah...whatever. I know how you are. Well if you don't want them to know what happened, I wouldn't stick around here very long. Some one will tell them. If you don't need me anymore I'll be leaving.

Cid nodded his head and Doogie left.


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 03-25-2003, 10:33 AM
See ya.

Watch Doogie leave. He had to figure out what to do, but didn't know what. He couldn't stay here and couldn't go back home he'd be caught. His stomach growled, he didn't even remember the last time he had a decent meal.

I'll go eat. Yeah with a full stomach I can figure out what to do. Come on boys let's eat.

In the kitchen he made a lot of noise and hoped he wasn't heard, but figured he probably was. He sat at the table and started eating.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-25-2003, 12:21 PM
She and Optimus were in their bedroom. They didn't even know Cid was there. They sat on the bed talking about wedding plans.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-25-2003, 12:29 PM
He sat on the bed and after she kept telling him wedding plans.

Can't we just elope?

She glared at him.

Yeah, yeah, I know. Your mother would kill us.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-25-2003, 12:37 PM
I know....weddings are too much work. I thought mothers were supposed to help out....I'll go ask Nana Sil, she did plan a wedding, I think she is back from her honeymoon now. I'll go over an ask. You know you should go check on Rescue. I hope he's okay. Love you dear.

She kissed him and teleported to the Orphanage.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-25-2003, 12:39 PM
Okay, love you too.

He walked out and went over to Rescue's room.

Hey Son, you okay?

He knocked on the door.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-26-2003, 10:24 AM
Hmm....I hope he's okay.

Opened the door and saw Rescue unconscious on the floor of his room. He went over to him and shook his shoulder.

Hey, you okay?


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-26-2003, 05:27 PM
In his unconsciousness, Rescue felt the worry from his father. Not that he felt the physical contact but only the emotion from his mind. He did not realize that he was asleep in his own dream and the voice of Optimus Prime awake him somehow and got him back to reality.

oh... spirit..where you've gone...

He slowly opened his eyes and saw the face of his father.

dad...?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-26-2003, 05:32 PM
Seeing Rescue's coming back to reality.

I'm right here, you were unconscious muttering something about spirits. What spirit? Is something wrong?


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-26-2003, 06:04 PM
Feelings some head aches, he held his head and looked around him as he was seeking something or someone.

spirit? really? ow... I don't remember. I feel very strange, dad. I was in the kitchen when.. when I felt suddenly bad, if like I lost energy.

ow... what happened to me

He felt in his father's arm without forces.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-26-2003, 06:15 PM
He put his hand on his son's shoulder.

Why don't you lay down. You don't remember anything? Look it's okay. When your mother comes back, maybe she'll use her telepathic powers and can see what you dreamed....We'll figure out what happened.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-26-2003, 06:29 PM
Rescue felt somehow better in his arms. Maybe it unconsciousness what due to his worries about sinister... I didn't know and didn't believe that. He smiled at his father.

hehee... I was going to lay down before I felt http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif
But I think you're right, I'll lay a little.
Please, dad, don't worry mother about that... I'm sure it's nothing, really...

He didn't believe what he said, only hoped he wasn't wrong. He didn't wanted to worry more his parents.
[ 03-27-2003, 04:39 AM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-26-2003, 06:39 PM
Yeah, well you fell so maybe you hit your head on something. Why don't you just rest....Are you sure you don't want to tell her?

He didn't want to press the issue. He had a feeling there was something Rescue wasn't telling him....But his son wasn't a little baby anymore that he had to protect, although he still wanted to. He sighed.

I won't tell her, but if you need anything don't wait, you can tell me and your mother anything.


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 03-26-2003, 07:15 PM
GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!G ROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GR OWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!

((Time to get the show on the road, we need to find some places to pay at. We get famous and many money. Leave note, say we leave.))

After writing a note for the masters of the Keep, the dragons left to find some places to play at.

(Hey guys any suggestions?)


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 03-26-2003, 07:20 PM
After eating half the food in the kitchen.

Ah...me feel so much better.

Yawns.

Hmm...I'm tired. I think I'll go find a bed to sleep in for a little while and then leave.

Walks up the one tower to where the bedrooms where, picked one and fell asleep.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-27-2003, 04:45 AM
I didn't hit something, only felt suddenly strange...

He smiled at his father.

I know you'll be there.
Hm, don't you hear something? It's like the dragons are awaken...


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-27-2003, 09:48 AM
Yeah, I hear it too. The dragons are probably up to something....

Hears snoring coming from another room.

You hear that, sounds like some one is snoring...Wait a second right now you and I are the only people here...


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-27-2003, 10:40 AM
Yes dad, I hear. Could it be a ghost? or just mom who came back earlier? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif I never heard her snoring but maybe with stress...

He looked his father leaving the room and closed his eyes, thinking about his family and what could have happened to him.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-27-2003, 10:45 AM
Your Mom doesn't snore, however, she likes to lie and say I do. Besides she would have told us she came back. I've never heard of ghosts snoring. You stay here I'll go check it out.

He walked to the room where the snoring was coming from. He quietly opened the door and was shocked.

CID!!!

What the hell you doing here!

He ran over to the bed.


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 03-27-2003, 10:46 AM
Huh..wha....OPTIMUS!! You woke me up!

He realized he been sleeping awhile and hadn't been able to leave before his family saw him.

Sh*t....

He muttered and he hugged OP.

I was just in the neighborhood, where is Sojourn and Rescue?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-27-2003, 10:48 AM
You should have told me you were here. Trying to freeload again?

He laughed.

SF is at the Orphanage for a little while, visiting. She'll probably be back soon. Rescue is in his room.

He called out.

Hey Rescue! Come here, I found who our "ghost" is!


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 03-28-2003, 09:40 AM
She teleported in and heard talking upstairs. One person sounded like Optimus, the other....She ran up the stairs.

CID!!

She ran to the room and hugged him.

What are you doing here?


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 03-28-2003, 09:42 AM
Oh I was just in the neighborhood.

He thought.

Sh*t another one found me out...Crap...what to do...umm...

Then a light bulb went off in his head.

Hey, I haven't seen you guys in a while let's go to Aurora's Cabin and catch up and relax. It's nice and quiet there. It'll be fun. What you say?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 03-28-2003, 09:43 AM
Sure. We have to catch up. Hell well take the cats. I'll tell Rescue that if he wants to go he can. Be right back.

Rescue looked like he was sleeping, so OP left a note by his bed saying that he, SF, and Cid went to the cabin and that he was welcome to join them if he wanted.

Alright let's go.

They off to the cabin.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 03-28-2003, 11:43 AM
Rescue laid on his bed, thinking of his life and its meaning. What could he do? this question tormented him. He tried to find peace and harmony in his dream but something disturbed him, a great emotion overwhelmed his dream and his mind...

Mother!
What... He took the note left by his father and read it
Cabin?

Spirits send me to that place! send me to my mother!

A blue glowing energy appeared and swirled around Rescue and sent him to that place (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000316;p=3).
[ 03-28-2003, 11:47 AM: Message edited by: Rescue ]

Archiver
07-03-2016, 01:58 PM
Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 03-28-2003, 04:23 PM
::In a blaze which fills the room, the God of Emerald Flame suddenly appears in the Monitor Room of Lord Mattson's Keep.::

Well, it appears that neither my sister nor her consort nor her son are here. I need to find my son.

::The God of Emerald Flame then goes to the Monitors to scan for the whereabouts of his son, Juno.::

Show me the location of my son. Show me Juno.

::A picture of the Onyx Forest Tavern suddenly appears on the Monitor screen.::

Very well then. Its off to the Onyx Forest Tavern. (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000407;p=3#000 082)
::The God of Emerald Flame then vanishes from the Sinister Ministry of Vision in a blaze.::
[ 03-28-2003, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: NoCal in SoCal ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 03-29-2003, 12:29 AM
(WOOT! The Keep reaches 1000 posts.)


Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 03-29-2003, 12:34 AM
((~does the 1k dance of joy~))


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 03-29-2003, 12:57 AM
((Sorry for snagging the 1000th post, but I needed to use resources to find Juno. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 03-29-2003, 01:04 AM
(Its quite all right. I'm just glad to see the keep thriving like that. Plus that why I made it. Its fitting the 1000th post is being used as I wanted this place to be.)


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-10-2003, 07:49 PM
BOOM!!!

NICE LITTLE TOY CID HAD, TOO BAD I COULDN'T HAVE KEPT HIM LONGER.

WELL WE'RE HERE SHADOW. I'LL WAIT HERE WHILE YOU MAKE SURE PRIME AND SF AREN'T HERE.
[ 04-10-2003, 07:59 PM: Message edited by: The Boss ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-11-2003, 01:48 AM
The halo nods and begins searching the keep. After getting lost twice, it realizes Mattson redesigned the Keep. It then hunted down the monitor tower and located the current layout. After that it found that the Keep was completely empty. Even the Project wasn't here which was strange because its birthing tank was empty. Shadow noted to look into this puzzle after informing the Boss the Keep was his for the taking. He then returned to the Boss.

We are the only things here. The vikingbot village is gone. The Bar is not a concern and none have been here for days.


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-11-2003, 09:36 AM
Nodded his head after Shadow told him the place is empty.

GOOD. NOW OFF TO THIS MONITOR ROOM.

He observed the monitors and after figuring how to work them.

AMAZING, THEY ARE JUST LIKE YOU SAID THEY'D BE.

Thinking to himself that this Keep would be an excellent place to have stronghold when he attacked the First. The people who lived at the Keep could return at anytime. He needed a perfect time to take it, when he could have a nice little battle and settle the score with Prime. He found that Prime and SF were at a party and talking about their wedding. He decided that would be the perfect time to attack them.

SHADOW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHOWING ME THIS. BUT I HAVE SOME BUSINESS TO TAKE OF CARE RIGHT NOW.

Getting ready to live.

I SHALL FIND YOU AGAIN.

He left to Planet Lycanthropie.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-11-2003, 03:29 PM
Indeed you shall. In the meantime, I will be seeing about Project #637425.

Heads to the lab room where the Project was stored and begins looking about.

Interesting. I should be able to at least create a real body for myself. However, I still have no clue who awakened it. Something must have though. And before the template was completed. Which means its out there somewhere. I'll have to see once my body is made.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-11-2003, 11:54 PM
After leaving the party. Angel fell asleep the minute her head hit the pillow.

So where do we start getting ready for this wedding?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-11-2003, 11:56 PM
Poor little one, she wore herself out.

She smiled at her daughter and kissed her cheek.

I..umm....decorating? I guess we should do that...


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-12-2003, 12:03 AM
Yeah probably should.

They went to work decorating the Keep.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-12-2003, 02:39 AM
From the lab Shadow watched them work while his new body was completed.

Soon... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-12-2003, 10:31 AM
They were working turning the place into a perfect place for a wedding.

This is hard work.....


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-12-2003, 10:33 AM
Yeah then be grateful we didn't wait until the day before the wedding to get this place ready.

They continued working.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-12-2003, 08:12 PM
Arrives at his Keep.

Relax, I'll help you as needed.


Posted by Shadow (Member #3324) on 04-13-2003, 04:27 PM
The process completed, Shadow looks down at his new body. He smiles. Its exactly as he wanted it to be. Amazingly durable and fast with extendable blades hidden. Teleportation blockers and nanorepair technologies. And strength enough to make Mattson suffer.

Oh its time to enjoy this new body and finally begin the revenge. And to think, "dad", you allowed all this.

Bwah-ha-ha-ha http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-13-2003, 07:12 PM
Looks at the place.

Looks good. Looks like we can actually have a wedding here. Now it's starting to feel like it will really happen.

She smiled at him.

I guess it's time to get the wedding party together.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-13-2003, 07:14 PM
Yup. Won't be too much longer before we are married.

He kissed her cheek.

I'll go tell Rescue to get here and you can get Kulit over here.

They asked Rescue and Kulit to come to the Keep so they can get ready.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-13-2003, 07:25 PM
A blue holographic (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000274;p=5#000 179) form of Rescue appeared at the Keep to SF and OP, from the Dragon's Fang. Rescue smiled at his parents.

Hello dear mom and dad http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif . I'm sorry to have missed your leaving at the party, I was quite absorbed with a conversation.

Well, I heard your call as I'm actually inside Gator's Dragon's Fang http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif .
What can I do for you?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-13-2003, 07:40 PM
I need you to get your butt over here. It's almost time for the wedding. You and I have to go get the tuxes and then greet guests.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-13-2003, 07:43 PM
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/redface.gif
Oh my... how could I have this away from my mind? I feel ashamed..
I arrive father, I come now.

The holographic projo of Rescue vanished


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-13-2003, 07:50 PM
It's okay. It's just we need to get this show on the road so to speak and since you're in the wedding it kind of helps if you are here. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-13-2003, 07:58 PM
Ablue portal (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000448) shined near LM's keep through where Rescue the dreamy god who was really dreamy recently appeared. He walked to the entrance of the keep and joined his parents.

Hello again beloved mom and dad. Sorry to to be like a latecomer http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif .
Well, it's time for me to be helpful in this universe and for you.

He hugged them and took quickly a drink.

What should we begin here? cocktails?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-13-2003, 08:03 PM
Hey son.

She hugged him.

You're not late, we are waiting for Kulit to come and for Angel to wake up. You two greet the guests how ever you want.

I guess I should go get ready.

She kissed OP.

I love you guys. See you two later.

She went up to her room.
[ 04-13-2003, 08:12 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]

Archiver
07-03-2016, 02:04 PM
Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-13-2003, 08:08 PM
I guess we could do cocktails....Hey that's right I'm not supposed to see the bride. You'd better get ready.

He smiled and kissed her.

I love you too. When Kulit gets here, we'll send her up to your room.

He watched her leave.

I guess we should go get dressed.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-13-2003, 08:10 PM
He laughed as his mother talked and teased her.

Yes mother-queen, as you wish http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif
So Kulit will be here soon?

greet the guests won't be an easy task for me, I hope I won't make them run away with my tormented mood.

btw, you're not too stressed? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

see you later mother. I love you too.
[ 04-13-2003, 08:11 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-13-2003, 08:15 PM
She turned her head to him as she was leaving.

Yes she'll be here soon. Don't worry I'm sure when Angel wakes up, she'll happy enough for both of you to greet guests.

Stressed...not yet...starting to get nervous? Yes. I hope I don't trip....

See you two later.

She smiled and left.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-13-2003, 08:18 PM
Baby you aren't the only one who is nervous. Just remember we love each other.

He smiled at her as she left. Then getting the tuxes.

Man I can't believe I have to wear I penguin suit. I must love your mother to be stuck in this. I think your grandfather LM is going to be stuck in one too. He'll have to get his butt here soon too.

Getting dressed, he pulled at his tie. He looked at Rescue.

How I look?

((Night. Will continue tomorrow. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))
[ 04-13-2003, 08:24 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-13-2003, 08:37 PM
We have to do crazy things for the woman we love, don't we? It will be such a delightful torture to see grandfather Lord Mattson in one of these penguin suit http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif .

He looked at his father in his wedding suit.

hmmm father, I really have to answer?
Alright, you're a little ridiculous but so classy! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif
No, seriously, you're very elegant and if you were not almost married, ladies would run after you.

hey, you have red cheeks now, the tie isn't too tight?! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif

(( see ya tomorrow http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))
[ 04-13-2003, 08:37 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-13-2003, 09:54 PM
Steps into where Rescue and Optimus are talking already in his suit.

You know what the difference between us is? I make this look good. I enjoy these 'penguin suits'.

Would have been here sooner but I placed a call to Sil asking her to drop in.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-14-2003, 03:44 AM
Grandfather, your arrivals are always unexpected. But I will agree with you, you make this look good better than dad actually http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif . Some people are just naturally elegant hehe.

father, your tied is too tight! you're all red...
but excuse me, I think I should change my armor for one of these penguin suit too.

He apologizes and run into his room


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-14-2003, 06:09 AM
Rescue came back happily to his grandfather and father in a white tuxedo and a black bow tie, holding his hat in his hand.

At least I hope the weather won't be to warm and the AC will work fine in the biosphere.

He started to place mutli colors roses in the keep and other bouquets.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-14-2003, 09:48 AM
He felt like he was choking on the bow tie and pulled it off and unbuttoned the top button. He rubbed his throat.

I hate these things.

If the women tried to run after me, your mother would kill them all.

Seeing his soon to be father-in-law.

I'm glad you enjoy these things so much. I hate them. If I didn't love you daughter as much as I do, I wouldn't be caught dead in one. Oh well...Think she'll care if I don't wear the tie?

Looking in the mirror in his white tux and was starting to feel a little nervous.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-14-2003, 09:55 AM
Getting Angel's dress and her wedding dress out her closet, she placed them on the bed. Smiling at Angel.

Hi, sweetie. It's time to get ready.

She then found the little bow ties for Forge and Edge. Kulit had suggested that the cats wear tuxes, but there were none in their sizes.

Hi boys. Come here Edge.

She rubbed his head and as he purred at her, she put the bow tie around his neck.

Good boy. Forge come here.

He tried to shake his head and not wear it.

You know you'll wear it for me won't you?

Rubbing his head, she put the bow tie on Forge's neck.

Good boys. You two look great.
[ 04-14-2003, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-14-2003, 10:14 AM
Hi Mommy.

::She looked at her mother's cats.::

Forge and Edge you look so cute in the bow ties. Mommy can you help me put a pretty bow on Demon?

::Together they tied a blue and silver bow around Demon's neck.::

There now you look pretty like the boys.

::She sat in a chair in front of the mirror as her mother did her hair.::

Can you put pretty flowers in too?

::Her mother nodded and went to work on her hair.::


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-14-2003, 10:26 AM
I think she won't care so much about the tie but you're nicer with it. More elegant even if you are already elegant.

Hehe are you so nervous that you took a tie for a children? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-14-2003, 10:29 AM
Huh? What?

Looks at the tie's size.

Now I feel like an idiot.....Anyway.....Where was the tie I'm supposed to wear?


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-14-2003, 10:38 AM
Rescue glanced at Lord Mattson with a grin

Do you realize he will be your son-in-law? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Look around and find a tie on a statue's neck

well, here your was.
Don't worry father, all will be fine! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-14-2003, 11:03 AM
Glaring at Rescue and grabbing the tie. He muttered.

How much longer? I don't think I can wait all this time....


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-14-2003, 11:11 AM
oh my... I believe you will loose all your energy while waiting before he wedding http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif .
Lord Mattson, dear grandfather, don't you have a kind word for my father?

Rescue got a glass of Rhum and offered it to Optimus

It's not good to abuse of that kind of drink before a wedding, but a sample won't kill you now I think.

He smiled gently to his father

Cheers! I'm so happy in this day.
[ 04-14-2003, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 04-14-2003, 11:16 AM
Hiding in the shadows of the Keep.

::beep! Nice place for a wedding....There are the drinks. beep!::

Staying in the shadows he noticed the three Firsts in tuxes for the wedding. Staying out of their sight, he went over to the drink table and poured the power restraint potion into the drinks. He watched it dissolve. Little did they know when they drank it, would their powers be weakened. He stayed hidden in the shadows.


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-14-2003, 11:20 AM
BOOM!!!!

I'm here! Congrats Optimus.

Dressed in a black suit. He hugged and looked at what OP was wearing.

I'm glad I don't have to wear one of those penguin suits....Man I'm thirsty.

Went to the drink table and got himself something to drink.

Hello Rescue. Hi Lord Mattson.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-14-2003, 11:22 AM
Would you hold still....There. All done.

She smiled at her daughter in the mirror.

Now go put your dress on and you can go show Daddy and your brother how pretty you are.

Oh and young lady don't you dare mess up that hair.


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-14-2003, 11:27 AM
My hair looks so pretty Mommy.

::She kissed her mother's cheek and looked in the mirror. Her hair was pinned on top of her head, with little curls falling around her face. She had tiny blue and silver flowers in her hair. She put on her light blue dress that had a silver bow that tied around in the back. The neck of the dress was bordered with little silver flowers.::

Do I look pretty Mommy?

::She spun around in front of the mirror and smiled. She held her flower basket.::


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-14-2003, 11:29 AM
Very pretty my little angel.

Here, put your sandals on.

She helped Angel put on silver sandals that matched the dress. She kissed her cheek.

Go show Daddy how pretty you are.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-14-2003, 11:29 AM
Rescue was drinking his rhum when the loud noise of the boom tube scared him.

What... oh no.. look at my suit now http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif
who?... Uncle Cid!
welcome back!

He waved the old man with a happy heart

nice to see you're able to join us!


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-14-2003, 11:30 AM
Okay Mommy.

::She ran out of the room down to wear her Daddy was. Demon followed her. Demon had a ribbon tied around her neck.::

Daddy! Do I look pretty?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-14-2003, 11:33 AM
Was about to take a drink.

Hey Cid! I'm glad you could make it. Yes I must love her to be in this.

He set down his drink when he heard his daughter calling. He picked her up and hugged her.

Well look at how beautiful you are sweetie.

He kissed her cheek.

Doesn't she look pretty guys?


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-14-2003, 11:38 AM
Looking at Angel.

Well look at that...Angel my dear will you marry me you are so beautiful you've stolen my heart.

Archiver
07-03-2016, 02:09 PM
Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-14-2003, 11:41 AM
Hi Grandpa.

::Smiling at LM.::

Hehe. You're too old for me Uncle Cid.

Look Daddy, Demon is dressed up to. See? Mommy and me put a ribbon on her neck. Forge and Edge have little bow ties.

::Looking at his tux.::

Aren't you supposed to wear a bow tie too?


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-14-2003, 11:43 AM
Sniff

You little heart breaker....You've broken my heart. I guess I'm the first on the line of all the men to come. Angel you look very pretty dear, you are just as pretty as your mommy.

He kissed her cheek.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-14-2003, 11:46 AM
You and Demon are very pretty Angel.

He smiled and kissed her cheek.

I guess I'm supposed too....Do I have to?


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-14-2003, 11:54 AM
Yes Daddy you have to. I said so.

::She smiled at him and saw Rescue.::

Rescue do I look pretty?


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-14-2003, 11:54 AM
Rescue's eyes admired the arrival of his sister Angel.

Oh my.... Angel, dear sister! you look like an angel!!!

Pretty?? no no Angel...
you're so beautiful little girl! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif

He kissed her cheek gently
[ 04-14-2003, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-14-2003, 11:59 AM
Thank you. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

You look handsome in the tux. See Daddy Rescue is wearing the tie, so you have to. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif

I have a little basket for Demon to carry too, see?

:: Demon was holding a tiny basket in her mouth. She had a blue and silver ribbon tied around her neck.::


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-14-2003, 12:02 PM
Oh fine...I'll put it on.

Tied the bow tie around his neck. This time he wasn't choking himself.

That's better. You and Demon look very pretty dear. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 04-14-2003, 12:10 PM
GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!G ROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!

((We here to preform for wedding. We early.))


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-14-2003, 12:13 PM
Huh? Dragons....did I ask you to perform....I don't remember.....

Looks at the Dragons and shrugs his shoulders.

Oh well. I guess you can perform.


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 04-14-2003, 12:15 PM
GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!G ROWL!!

((Cool! We go sleep until it is time.))

Laid down and feel asleep.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-14-2003, 12:19 PM
Okay....

Sets up a video camera so that SF's parents can see the wedding later. Since they can't be there for it.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-14-2003, 12:31 PM
She smiled as her daughter ran out. She looked at the cats.

Well Boys, I guess I better get ready. Altwaal...I'm getting nervous now....But it'll be okay. I'm marrying the person I love.

She smiled at her boys and remembered when OP gave them to her as cubs. She sat down at in the chair that Angel had used and started to do her hair.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-14-2003, 12:37 PM
hehe, you and Demon are lovely Angel. Be careful to not dirty your dress... oh I start talking truly like and old brother now http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Father, LM, don't you think we should feed the dragons before the wedding? I don't know but I wish they won't try to eat our guests http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-14-2003, 12:42 PM
I won't get it dirty. Mommy would be very mad.

::She looked at the dragons.::

They look like they are sleeping now.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-14-2003, 01:26 PM
Relax Optimus, everything is going smoothly. We just have to wait for the guests to start arriving.

Besides didn't I show you how to will a new outfit? It makes this so much easier.

Why hello, little Angel, you are looking radiant. Just let us know if any guy starts flirting with you. We have to keep that irresistibly under control.

And in comes the old man. You should be thankful the keep is designed to feed several armies.

And don't worry about the Dragons, at lest not until QC#1 arrives.


Posted by kulit (Member #2200) on 04-14-2003, 02:20 PM
:: the leaves of the sacred tree enters the keep of lord mattson and passes the men getting ready for the wedding. they float gently outside the bedroom of sojourn fan and quietly reveals the young goddess carrying a cub in her arms. she knocks at the door ::

SF? May I come in?


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-14-2003, 03:08 PM
Listen to lord grandfather Mattson Angel, it will be the first time I'll agree with him.
It's just we love you so much dear.

I never realize how fantastic is that place, all the gargoyles of the universe could live here and we would still be fed.

Ne noticed some leaf forming a huge smile floating in the air and receive a message from the Dragon's Fang.


Posted by SilntAngl5 (Member #1656) on 04-14-2003, 05:36 PM
::Mists curl and take the form of a slender Goddess, a little roundness in the pit of her abdomen. She opens her eyes with a soft sigh, the yellow glow of her house fading gently. Her silver robes just miss the floor, contoured in mists the color of morning's gray. Her locks of gold fall down her shoulders and a soft smile touches her face. She started recalling her own wedding, how happy she'd been... Neo. She frowned. Where was her husband. Yes he'd been busy on errands concerning the Matrix Quadrant... but this long? Had he know about... Sil.. about... she touched her stomach softly and ducked her head as a small frown marred the ageless beauty of her features. This was not the time for sorrow or worry. Her Grandbabe was getting married. She must be happy for her::
[ 04-14-2003, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: SilntAngl5 ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-14-2003, 05:45 PM
Welcome, mother. I hope all is well. The guests have only started to arrive.

Perhaps some punch while we wait?


Posted by SilntAngl5 (Member #1656) on 04-14-2003, 05:52 PM

quote:Originally posted by Lord Mattson:
Welcome, mother. I hope all is well. The guests have only started to arrive.

Perhaps some punch while we wait?::Gently she smiles to her son and nods softly. Her youngest son. How she loved him. He always knew when to speak and what to say to her. Atwaal bless that the new addition to the family would be as brilliant a child::

"I'd like that, Mattson. You will join me, yes?"


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-14-2003, 05:56 PM
Gathers two glasses.

Of course.

I trust you are well and in good spirits.

Offers a glass to Sil.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-14-2003, 06:03 PM

quote:Originally posted by kulit:
:: the leaves of the sacred tree enters the keep of lord mattson and passes the men getting ready for the wedding. they float gently outside the bedroom of sojourn fan and quietly reveals the young goddess carrying a cub in her arms. she knocks at the door ::

SF? May I come in?Sitting in front of the mirror, SF was finishing her hair. Forge was sitting on the floor next to her and Edge was laying his head on her lap. Her long blonde hair was full of soft curls. As she finished brushing her hair, she petted Edge's head. SF heard a knock on the door and realized it was Kulit. She got up and answered.

Hello. Thank you for coming and being in the wedding.

She smiled at her and hugged her. She noticed the cub.

I see you brought Chaos. I put little bow ties on Forge and Edge. I was just getting ready to put my wedding dress on. Come in.

She left Kulit enter the room and she shut the door.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-14-2003, 06:06 PM

quote:Originally posted by Lord Mattson:
Relax Optimus, everything is going smoothly. We just have to wait for the guests to start arriving.

Besides didn't I show you how to will a new outfit? It makes this so much easier.Yeah I know....I'm just getting nervous not everyday a guy gets married....


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-14-2003, 06:08 PM

quote:Originally posted by Lord Mattson:
Why hello, little Angel, you are looking radiant. Just let us know if any guy starts flirting with you. We have to keep that irresistibly under control.Thank you Grandpa. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Hehe. I'm only 3 why would a bunch of guys besides Uncle Cid start flirting with me.

::Sees Nana Sil.::

Hi Nana Sil. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-14-2003, 06:11 PM
All the gargoyles in the universe? Ha! I could still eat more that them.

Hello Lord Mattson. Thank you for letting me eat most of your food. I have a bottomless pit for a stomach.

Sees Sil and smiles.

Why this is one of the lovely Nanas of SF. Why my dear you don't look old enough to be a Nana, let alone a Great Nana. You are just as lovely as I heard.

Archiver
07-03-2016, 02:13 PM
Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-14-2003, 06:14 PM
Best to catch it early, little Angel. You should see what Negator did to those looking to date Facade.

And relax, Optimus. If everyone didn't think you two should be together, we wouldn't have let you get this far.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-14-2003, 06:18 PM
Honey, you are already becoming like your mother. I think you got the trait too....Altwaal help me.....

Yeah that's true. You, Facade, and Quin would have got rid of me a long time ago.

Takes a drink and tells himself to relax.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-14-2003, 06:51 PM
Rescue smiled at Angel

we are really protective about our family you know. Do you have already the flowers to throw at the new married later?

Seeing the goddess of the motherless secundae, the dreamy gods welcomed her.

Sil, it's a bless to have you here for the wedding. Thank you for your presence.

A communication interrupted him from the Dragon's Fang. Rescue politely apologized and walked to another room.

:Little boy, I have some interesting informations (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000274;p=5#000 182) for you :

not little boy, please. Rescue, Mister Rescue http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Nenna (Member #3332) on 04-14-2003, 06:53 PM
From the floor of Lord Mattson's Keep, a puddle of liquid metal seems to rise and take human form. It looks so familiar, almost a twin of Aida Melodica, maiden of Metallus, but shorter and with lighter hair

Hello people! My name is Nenna and Aida sent me from Metallus to watch and report O.P. and S.F.'s wedding while she gets ready for her own. She wouldn't want the groom seeing her too many times before the wedding as that's bad luck.

spots the Metallus people and moves to assure her place with them


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-14-2003, 06:57 PM
Wait so this means when I get older, you are going to mean to every guy that comes along?

::She grinned and held up her basket.::

I'm all ready to do my job Rescue. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-14-2003, 06:59 PM
Yeah pretty Daughter. It's because we love you.

Sees a new guest.

Hello Nenna and welcome to the wedding. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Feel free to get a drink if you want.


Posted by KLitke (Member #1326) on 04-14-2003, 07:05 PM
Reality bends as KLitke appears. He smiles to those present, looking around him for a place to wait.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-14-2003, 07:07 PM
After few minutes, Rescue ended his private conversation and joined again the guests.

I know you will do it perfectly Angel. Flowers are only good http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif

welcome Nenna! I hope Aida and Ice will be able to come soon. Now enjoy your stay!

::turns up the music::
rock on! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif

:: waves KLitke ::

my elder first, I'm very happy to see you here. how are you?
[ 04-14-2003, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-14-2003, 07:10 PM
Welcome, Nenna. Greetings, Klitke. Feel free to help yourselves to food and drink. I've ordered in the best. Just watch the Dragons. They do get excited when there is an audience.


Posted by The Matthew (Member #2909) on 04-14-2003, 07:17 PM
I'm here, I've arrived! you can all stop worrying http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

::The Matthew does a little tap dance routine, takes a drink and mingles::


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 04-14-2003, 07:20 PM
::In an emerald blaze which lights up the room, the God of Emerald Flame appears amid all the guests at Lord Mattson's Keep.::

What a marvelous day for a wedding. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

I must see what kulit is doing. Sojourn must be giving her a multitude of ideas right now. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

::Goes in search for kulit, as well as the rest of the wedding party.::
[ 04-14-2003, 07:42 PM: Message edited by: NoCal in SoCal ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-14-2003, 07:20 PM
Welcome to my Keep. I should consider giving tours given the amount of guests but in light of the fact I need to make sure the dungeon stays empty, simply ask if you need to find something. Also, the monitor room is still open so you can keep track of all your associates.

(OOC: Got to run. I'll be back in about 6 hrs so have fun, don't trash the place, and enjoy.)
[ 04-14-2003, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Lord Mattson ]


Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-14-2003, 07:44 PM
In a black cloud, Glcjr appears from the Metallus homeworld. (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000291;p=19#00 0729) He looks around and sees his uncle on the hunt for Kulit.
[ 04-14-2003, 09:20 PM: Message edited by: glcjr ]


Posted by KLitke (Member #1326) on 04-14-2003, 07:46 PM
Hello, Rescue. I'm doing alright. How are you?


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-14-2003, 07:48 PM
Welcome Nocal, try to not burn all the keep with your emerald flames.

About Kulit, I don't think you can meet her now, she is quite busy with the bride. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Rescue waves the MAtthew and invited him to enjoy a nice cocktail and other guests before the wedding.

yo Matthew! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

(( time to sleep, bye http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))


Posted by The Matthew (Member #2909) on 04-14-2003, 07:49 PM
::The Matthew's Mobile Phone of DEATH rings. He has been called away....shall return soon::


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-14-2003, 07:53 PM
I'm fine too dear KLitke. I'm a little stressed by the joy of the wedding even if I try to not show it http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif .

It's a long time I didn't meet you great leader. Between us, I will have to talk to you soon, maybe not here about the council, if I may dare.
now, just enjoy the the good companies here!

He nodded to Glcjr to welcome him and finished to fix some bouquets around.


Posted by KLitke (Member #1326) on 04-14-2003, 08:01 PM
Of course, Rescue. Now, obviously, is not a good time, but once the wedding is over, just seek me out at Dexter anytime. I can be found in the main Council Hall always, as I make sure to leave a double there in case anybody comes seeking me out.


Posted by intmd8r (Member #1771) on 04-14-2003, 08:06 PM
In a haze, the Lord and Lady of Metallus appear at the Keep. While scanning the crowd for familiar faces, intmd8r makes a mental of the bar.

Dear, I'm going to grab us a couple drinks. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-14-2003, 08:24 PM
**A silver rocketship lands at the keep. qwaring steps out of the ship and enters the Keep. He says his hello's to those who greet him and mingles with the crowd.**

((I'll be back online later tonight. Save me a good seat.))


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 04-14-2003, 08:40 PM
The dragons open their eyes and look at the crowd. They scan it but cannot find Qwaring's clone aka the Giant Orange.

GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!G ROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!

((He come soon me think then we see if he taste like orange http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))

The leader told the other two dragons. They laid their heads back down.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-14-2003, 08:46 PM
Seeing all the guests arrive.

Hello all and thank you from coming. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif The drinks and food over there.

Seeing NoCal of searching, OP goes over to him.

Kulit is upstairs with SF. I can show you the way to her bedroom.

Has NoCal follow him upstairs.

There you go, it's this door. I better go back downstairs. Something about the groom seeing the bride before the wedding is bad luck. See ya later.

Went back to the guests.

((night everyone.))
[ 04-14-2003, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 04-14-2003, 09:13 PM
::Seeing Rescue and hearing his comment about not burning down the keep, NoCal responds.::

Oh don't worry about that. I am in complete control of my powers and the emerald flame won't burn anything unless I make it so. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

::Turning to speak with Optimus.::

Thank you, Optimus. I also wanted to congratulate you on this glorious day. I'm sure you and my sister will be even happier together after the wedding.

And, thanks again for showing me where kulit is. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-14-2003, 09:27 PM
::A patch of darkness begins to grow within the decorated floor of the keep. From it Lestat and Law, the marriage of darkness and light, rise with their arms intertwined.

Adorned in his demonic garb, Lestat's blood red form becomes quite apparent. A horned cowl rests upon his head while the wings on his back are hyper-extended. Skulls and fragments of bone are incorporated in the stitching of his bodysuit and cape.

LAW is dressed in the newest line of Mystic evening wear. The chosen style is an A-line, low-cut gown with a sheer cover in multiple shades of purple. Around her neck hangs the Mystic Orb which is complimented with an amethyst tiara.

Once they manifest in full, The Vampyre turns to his lovely wife and whispers.::

This is my first time in Lord Mattson's Keep. However, I wouldn't be surprised if I had many enemies here. Then again, you could be enemies with someone today and friends with them tomorrow. Its surreal.
[ 04-14-2003, 10:51 PM: Message edited by: The Vampyre Lestat ]


Posted by Viking (Member #3045) on 04-14-2003, 09:52 PM
Immediately behind his parents Lestat and LAW, Viking appears at the Keep, stepping out of a blue mist . . .

What a great setting for a wedding !!!

Casts eyes about the room and sees grandma Intmd8r at the bar . . .smiles and waves to her.

Hey mom, it looks like grandma is doing some tequila shots to celebrate this great occasion . . . do you think we should join her ??
[ 04-14-2003, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Viking ]

Archiver
07-03-2016, 02:16 PM
Posted by Nenna (Member #3332) on 04-14-2003, 10:13 PM
smiles and waves at everyone who said hi to her

I'm sure Aida and Ice will be along at some point, but I'll make sure that mischievous Ice stays away from his bride. Don't want any bad luck now, do we, hehe.

heads over to the non-alchy section of the bar and makes herself some herbal tea


Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 04-14-2003, 10:33 PM
:LAW looks to Viking and takes him up on his offer.::

Excuse me dear I am going to the bar with Viking to see Mom. Is there anything I can get you?

::Lestat kisses LAW on the cheek and sends her and their son on the way.::

Come on Viking what will be our poison tonight?
[ 04-14-2003, 10:55 PM: Message edited by: Lestat's Abused Wife ]


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-14-2003, 10:41 PM
**qwaring sees his parent arrive and walks over to them. He arrives at Lestat's side as Law and Viking go over to the bar.**

Hi dad, how are you today? I see I just missed mom and Viking.
[ 04-14-2003, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: qwaring ]


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-14-2003, 10:53 PM
::Lestat looks at his son suspiciously. Unsure if he is of the current timeline or that of the future.::

Oh they are getting a drink. What have you been up to? Anything interesting?


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-14-2003, 10:56 PM
minity rushes in, with a long caper her hair done with flowers blossoming in certain areas, and a slinky red dress

O NO_ im late!!- ooooo this doesnt look like a good color, she changes her dress to a light blue color and bows to the already arrived guests

did i miss the bouquet, i want the bouquet!!!


Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-14-2003, 10:56 PM
Walks over to the bar and realizes he is standing next to his mother.

Um...

Looks at his mother remembering the lecture about drinking.

Soda

And gives the bartender a wink. The bartender hands him the drink and Glcjr drinks...

What the...? It's soda. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif


Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 04-14-2003, 10:58 PM
::Viking and LAW reach the bar. LAW turns around and sees Qwaring with Lestat. She catches his attention and waves to him. She looks to the side of her and sees Glcjr.::

Hello Glcjr. So are you behaving today? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif
[ 04-14-2003, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: Lestat's Abused Wife ]


Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-14-2003, 11:05 PM
Looks at his mother and smiles.

Yes, no always full jugs of alcohol for anyone. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif And no alcohol for me...

whispers under his breath

...so far. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-14-2003, 11:10 PM
**qwaring continues his conversation with his father.**

I was taking care of a project at my lair. I came here to see if I could use the monitoring equipment here at the Keep. I wasn't expecting to find a wedding here. I guess my business elsewhere has kept me a little preoccupied.
What have you been up to?


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-14-2003, 11:11 PM
minity sees the bar with people there and heads right over

HIT ME!!

((she'll be at the bar for awhile sooooo im goin to bed-lol))


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-14-2003, 11:19 PM

quote:Originally posted by qwaring:
**qwaring continues his conversation with his father.**

I was taking care of a project at my lair. I came here to see if I could use the monitoring equipment here at the Keep. I wasn't expecting to find a wedding here. I guess my business elsewhere has kept me a little preoccupied.
What have you been up to?Another project huh? Good for you.

::Lestat puts his arm around his son and begins to walk with him::

To be quite honest, I've been quite busy. Mostly with partying but other than that I've been up to no good.

::Lestat smiles and points at glcjr.::

Your poor brother. You know your mother thinks he is a "bad" drunk.

::The Vampyre lets go of his son and turns to face him.::

So tell me about your plans for the future.


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-14-2003, 11:28 PM
The future.
I'd have to say my future is up in the air at this point.
Mom says glcjr might be a bad drunk? Maybe odd drinking habits run in the family.
[ 04-14-2003, 11:29 PM: Message edited by: qwaring ]


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-14-2003, 11:31 PM
You might be right about the family. But your words concern me.

Why do you say "at this point"? Something wrong?
[ 04-14-2003, 11:34 PM: Message edited by: The Vampyre Lestat ]


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-14-2003, 11:40 PM
Oh, you know me. One odd adventure after another. Trust me it's nothing I can't handle. If I do need help I know I can depend on my family to help.


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-14-2003, 11:44 PM
I'll always help you son. No matter what it takes.

::Lestat guides qwaring to the bar.::

There is a question I need you to answer because its been bothering me for some time.

What in Charon's name possessed you to make clone?
[ 04-14-2003, 11:50 PM: Message edited by: The Vampyre Lestat ]


Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-14-2003, 11:49 PM

quote:Originally posted by The Vampyre Lestat:
What in Charon's name possessed you to make clone?(( http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif ))

Still standing at the bar drinking the soda. Thinking to himself, geez make a little mistake like give the clone a magical jug and everyone thinks I'm the one with a drinking problem.
[ 04-14-2003, 11:51 PM: Message edited by: glcjr ]


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-14-2003, 11:50 PM
It seemed like a good idea at the time. Unfortunately there was a design flaw in his creation.

**qwaring looks around nervously.**

He isn't here right now is he?


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-14-2003, 11:51 PM
Do you hear people sighing in disgust?


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-14-2003, 11:53 PM
Good point. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif


Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 04-14-2003, 11:59 PM
::LAW sees Lestat and Qwaring walking to the bar. She hears them talking about the clone.::

Hello Qwaring. I heard someone say that Clone is here. I would love to see him again. He was so...special and humble. If you see him tell him I would like to have a word with him. Now Qwaring, How are things on your planet? Are you well?


Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-15-2003, 12:08 AM
Well I don't think the clone will be well if he shows up. The dragons seem to have a thing for him.

Hmm...

His new problem on Planet M comes to mind.


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-15-2003, 12:10 AM

quote:Originally posted by Lestat's Abused Wife:
::LAW sees Lestat and Qwaring walking to the bar. She hears them talking about the clone.::

Hello Qwaring. I heard someone say that Clone is here. I would love to see him again. He was so...special and humble. If you see him tell him I would like to have a word with him.I don't think my clone is here.

**qwaring glances around to make sure that assumption is a safe one.**

I don't see the clone too often. Usually only when he needs something that he's messed up fixed. I'll tell you want to speak with him if I do see him though.


quote:Now Qwaring, How are things on your planet? Are you well?Things at my lair have been going well so far. My lair hasn't been stolen and that's always a good sign.
How have you been?


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-15-2003, 12:12 AM

quote:Originally posted by glcjr:
Well I don't think the clone will be well if he shows up. The dragons seem to have a thing for him.Clone has that effect on people or in this case reptiles.
[ 04-15-2003, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: qwaring ]


Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-15-2003, 12:14 AM
Yeah, if you hear the dragons crunching something, you might be down a clone.


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-15-2003, 12:14 AM
A Clone?

Archiver
07-03-2016, 02:21 PM
Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-15-2003, 12:22 AM

quote:Originally posted by The Vampyre Lestat:
A Clone?Well more would be wishful...

Looks at his mother...

...I mean a tragedy.


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-15-2003, 12:29 AM
Well it's a good thing there is only one clone. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif

((qwaring is unaware of certain events on Planet M.))


Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-15-2003, 12:33 AM
Um... Hate to be the bearer of bad news but your clone has made clones of himself. And he left 100 of them on my planet.

According to my ring, we're down to 99 though. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-15-2003, 12:35 AM
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/3.gif
[ 04-15-2003, 12:36 AM: Message edited by: qwaring ]


Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 04-15-2003, 12:39 AM
*talking to Qwaring*

I have been fine. Thanks for asking. I really haven't been able to spend too much time in one place, I have been jumping around from Planet M to House Metallus from party to party. I would love to visit you some time, when you have time.

*turns and looks at Glcjr*


quote:Well more would be wishful...

Looks at his mother...

...I mean a tragedy.http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif Be nice. You know how I feel about being mean.
[ 04-15-2003, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: Lestat's Abused Wife ]


Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-15-2003, 12:41 AM
Yes mom. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-15-2003, 12:48 AM
*Stand up to her son*


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-15-2003, 12:52 AM
**qwaring is still thinking about 99 qc#1s running wild.**

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/3.gif


Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-15-2003, 12:53 AM
*But I don't want salmon*


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 02:11 AM
In his white tuxedo with a black bow tie, Rescue put a flower on his suit.

Welcome dear Minity, LaW, Lestat, Qwaring clone #1 or Qwaring and viking!

I see you all find the bar quickly http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif
but please try to not be drunk before the wedding and before they say yes, thank you http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

takes a drink
[ 04-15-2003, 02:13 AM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-15-2003, 02:36 AM
::Outside the Iacon sets down and Ice walks in wearing a black suit lined with silver and orange::

Hello there everyone.

::sees Nenna::

So Aida is still hiding to prevent bad luck...

::Walks around to look for unfamiliar people so he can meet them::


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-15-2003, 04:48 AM
Ah, welcome all. The monitor room is in the central tower.

As for you Glcjr, I must say that is a rather unique situation you have on your hands. Also, did you know that some low level magics can alter the contents of a glass. I heard of a mage who once turned his mentor's morning coffee into prune juice. Just a bit of a trick.

Lestat, you may relax. This is a time for peace. I have security precautions in place to prevent violence, at least out side the arena. Also, in preparation for your arrival, I had a special case flown in. There is some distant planet whose location I can't remember that had blood like beer. Figured it would save on corpses to dispose of.

Ah, Minity. The usual pre-festivity mingling has only begun. I see you have found Big Moe's Best. I'd advise caution with that. Its strong enough to kill a man after three glasses. Do enjoy a look around, I've included many wonders here.


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-15-2003, 09:49 AM
minity smiles

IT CAN KILL A MAN, she downs another to prove her drinking skills, takes another glass and goes searching

hmmmmm, now who can i give this too!!?
[ 04-15-2003, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: minity ]


Posted by Night (Member #2514) on 04-15-2003, 10:07 AM
*The shadows of the Keep shift and Night appears*

Not too late am i?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-15-2003, 10:19 AM
Hearing talking outside her bedroom. She opened the door and saw OP's walking down stairs and noticed NoCal.

Hello Brother. Do you need to see Kulit?

Kulit, NoCal wants to talk to you. Don't keep her for too long, this wedding is going to starts soon and it helps if the maid of honor is there. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif While you to talk I'm going to get dressed.

She shut the door. SF went over to the bed and got her dress and put it on. Looking in the mirror, she looked at it. It was made out of white silk. The dress's top had a halter top neck, part of her cleavage was exposed, but not a lot. The straps of the dress, meet around to the back of her neck, leaving her back exposed. The dress was long and went down to her feet. There was a small silver flower at her waist. It was a simple but very elegant dress. She smoothed the sides of the dress and realized that soon she would be married. She was wearing a diamond necklace on a gold chain. This laid against the upper part of her chest. She looked down at her engagement ring on her finger and smiled.

Well Boys how do I look?

They purred at her and she went down to her knees, careful not to rip the dress, and petted them.

((Kulit you have a PM))
[ 04-15-2003, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-15-2003, 10:24 AM

quote:Originally posted by NoCal in SoCal:
::Turning to speak with Optimus.::

Thank you, Optimus. I also wanted to congratulate you on this glorious day. I'm sure you and my sister will be even happier together after the wedding.

And, thanks again for showing me where kulit is. You're welcome. Thank you, I love your sister more than anything. Oh and congrats to you and Kulit, just don't let anyone pressure you to rush the wedding, do it when you want.

He turned and went back downstairs. Seeing all the guests who had arrived in his absence.

Welcome and thank you for coming. Food and drinks are available. And Night you are not late. We are going to give a little more time for guests to arrive before the wedding starts.

Rescue come here.

Leading Rescue off to the side. He reached in his pocket and pulled out the wedding bands. He handed them to Rescue.

Here you go. Since you are the best man you better hang to the rings.
[ 04-15-2003, 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by StevenLin (Member #1768 ) on 04-15-2003, 10:44 AM
Stevenn emerges from the shuttle he used to get here. Seeing mostly unfamiliar faces he seeks to find someone he knows. At once he notices I.c.e, his son in law.

Hello my boy...Hmm. It would appear that we are some of the first people to arrive. Have you seen my daughter or anyone else from my family

Steven scowls before saying "Remember, if ANYTHING happens to her...


Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-15-2003, 11:12 AM

quote:Originally posted by Lord Mattson:
As for you Glcjr, I must say that is a rather unique situation you have on your hands. Also, did you know that some low level magics can alter the contents of a glass. I heard of a mage who once turned his mentor's morning coffee into prune juice. Just a bit of a trick.
Nods his head and whispers...

Yes I know a few. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif

When I'm out of earshot of everyone trying to prevent me from drinking, they will prove very useful. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 04-15-2003, 11:20 AM
~In a burst of black clouds, Raven appears in a big room where people is already gathering. She looks around not feeling quite at ease. She would never be a socialite, she knew that, and a room so filled with people might be one of her biggest fears… still, she had a job to do.~

~Trying to go unnoticed, she started to walk around.~

Minity! You are here! I thought I had brought you with me to Planet Lacon (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000298;p=3#000 084). But never mind. I sensed Rhea’s energies in this place and I’m going to find its bearer! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 11:20 AM
Taking the rings bands from his father hands, a blue energy glowed and included them. Few sparks got out and swirled around before disappearing, hiding the rings bands in Rescue's tuxedo secret pocket.

I'll care of them father. I'm so glad to be your son and your best-man in this wonderful day.
Just keep me away from drink before you say yes http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Aqua-Pup (Member #2480) on 04-15-2003, 12:05 PM
A familiar voice cut through Vampyre Lestat's thoughts.
:Lestat... It is time. We must meet. Go down the hall on the right. I am waiting in the second room the left.: http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/7.gif


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-15-2003, 12:16 PM
((to Raven: lol- woops, but i am everywhere!!- lol http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif ))


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-15-2003, 12:19 PM
Looks at the guests gathered and turns to Cid.

Not too much longer until I'm a married man.


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-15-2003, 12:22 PM
minity notices Rescue's presence

heyyyyyy you want a drink? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif

((im in 2 places at once http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-15-2003, 12:22 PM
Yeah I know. This is great. Don't be nervous boy. You and SF were meant to be together. I know it, we all know it. When you two first meet, I could tell. I want you both to be very happy together.

He smiled and hugged his nephew.

I got to go see SF real quick. I have something to give her.

He went upstairs and nodded his head to NoCal and Kulit. He knocked and entered the room. He looked at her in her wedding dress.

Wow, you look beautiful my dear. Just like the queen you will soon be. But you are missing something. I have a present for you.

He handed her a box.

Archiver
07-03-2016, 02:24 PM
Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-15-2003, 12:24 PM
Thank you Cid. Although I keep forgetting I'll be in a queen. What is this?

She opened the box and pulled out a small tiara. It was gold with little diamonds.

Oh Cid, you shouldn't have. It is beautiful. Thank you.

She hugged him.


Posted by Chevymetal (Member #1770) on 04-15-2003, 12:25 PM
Wraps his arms around his beautiful wife and holds her close, filling her with all his love.

These are always such wonderful occasions.


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-15-2003, 12:25 PM
I'm glad you like it. It was my sister's tiara. She loved it....I figured sense you will be a queen now, you should have it.

I'm glad you are marrying Optimus. You two are meant to be together. I want you both to be happy.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-15-2003, 12:26 PM
Thank you.

She hugged him.

I guess I'll have to call you Uncle Cid now won't I?

((WOOT!!! 2000th post! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-15-2003, 12:27 PM
::At the conclusion of Lord Mattson's words the Vampyre smiles and offers a slight bow.::

Thank you. In lieu of our history I appreciate the kind hand. I hope I may be able to return the favor.

::It is at that moment that the Vampyre is beckoned by a familiar voice.::

If you would excuse me.

::The Vampyre makes his way through the corridor and enters the room. He looks at his ally and speaks.::

I didn't realize you were on the guest list.


Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 04-15-2003, 12:27 PM
~Raven took notice of the Aqua-Pup passing by…~

That’s an evil being if I ever saw one… I better behave myself carefully, this place is filled with powerful Gods, more than I could ever handle.


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-15-2003, 12:28 PM
I guess so. I'm happy.

Watching her put the tiara on.

There now you look like a queen.

He smiled at her.

I better go. Should I tell everyone that you are almost ready?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-15-2003, 12:29 PM
Yes please do. It's almost time.

She smiled as he left. She worked it out so that the tiara and the veil she had gotten worked together perfectly.


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-15-2003, 12:31 PM
The Boss located Rampage. They were in the monitor room of the Keep.

DID THEY ALL DRINK IT?


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 04-15-2003, 12:34 PM
::beep! Almost everyone did Boss. Well expect Prime's daughter and the bride. And maybe the goddess with her. I wasn't exactly going to try and sneak into her bedroom when she has two cats that would probably use me as a chew toy up there....But it seems everyone else did. beep!::


Posted by OZZ (Member #1712) on 04-15-2003, 12:35 PM
*an oval shaped circle of multicolored lights appears in the keep. Out steps this vaguely familiar form. He walks to stand in a corner and waits patiently for the proceedings to begin while taking note of the mingling guests...*


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-15-2003, 12:35 PM
DAMN...MAYBE THERE WILL STILL BE TIME FOR THE OTHERS TO DRINK IT. I DON'T WANT ANYONE MESSING THIS UP.

Sends a message to General VZTR.

IT IS ALMOST TIME.

He and Rampage watched the people and waited for the right time......


Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 04-15-2003, 12:38 PM
((OOC: Don’t worry Minity. I kinda fixed that on “our” way to Planet Lacon. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif I have to learn not to teleport people with me, they always end up somewhere else. I mean, my “Master” has a long experience with failed teleports… http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif -and a few seconds later- heehee! Just noticed you posted at Planet Lacon… http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif Well, you’re a Goddess, you can be everywhere http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif ))


Posted by Aqua-Pup (Member #2480) on 04-15-2003, 12:42 PM
Rupiku attempted to smile to be courteous, but it was obvious that he was trying.
This is a matter of business, as it always is Lestat.
The end is near. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/7.gif


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 12:46 PM
Don't worry father, all will be fine and nothing would mess this blessed day. Time for happiness has come for mother and you. It's a blessing I say to marry mother and I'm just so happy that finally it happens.

He hides his tears of joy into OP's shoulder and hugged him.

now the time is coming... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Rescue concentrated on his power and an invisible dream bubble appeared in his hand, growing and growing to finally include all the Keep itself. The reality was somehow twisted but only for a good thing as Rescue thought, touching only minds.

Now, no one would be able to think of fighting here.
like a beautiful dream! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


quote:Originally posted by minity:
minity notices Rescue's presence
heyyyyyy you want a drink?
((im in 2 places at once ))::taps foot::
It was about time lady Minity! I was waiting for you http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif
Thank you for the drink and cheers!
how is going your villa?
[ 04-15-2003, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 12:49 PM
Welcome the last newcomers! Aqua-Pop, Ozz, Chevy, Steven Lin and other fellow Firsts!
Please keep smiling! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

I wonder if my Dream-shield will work fine


Posted by OZZ (Member #1712) on 04-15-2003, 12:52 PM
*this one nods greetings to Rescue...*


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 12:55 PM
Nice to see you at the wedding Ozz!
What happens to you? you have strange orange glowing eyes now http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif

But, you have a nice outfit. Want some drink?


Posted by OZZ (Member #1712) on 04-15-2003, 01:00 PM
No thank you. This one requires no substance.

I cannot tell you how I have been for I do not know. The host has been closed to me for some time...


Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 04-15-2003, 01:03 PM
~Raven notices Rescue greeting everybody around…~

Coeus? Is that Coeus energy I sense within you? It might have been a blessing choosing to come to this place.

~Walking closer to the God of Dreams, she introduces herself.~

Greetings, young First. My name is Raven and I need you to help me save the universe.


Posted by Foxy797 (Member #2427) on 04-15-2003, 01:13 PM
*Reality bends and Foxy emerges. Stunning in her simple low cut red silk slip dress she looks Ozz up and down. Whispering*

Well it is indeed nice to see part of you up and about.

*smiling at Rescue she touches his arm*

Hello sweetie, how have you been?


Posted by OZZ (Member #1712) on 04-15-2003, 01:17 PM
*this one looks at Foxy curiously...*

You seem...familiar...

This one yearns to contact the host and share knowledge... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif


Posted by Foxy797 (Member #2427) on 04-15-2003, 01:27 PM
Familiar?

*Foxy gives Ozz a wicked grin while brushing his cheek with her had*

What knowledge do you desire? *winks*


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-15-2003, 01:27 PM
((WOOPS))
[ 04-15-2003, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: minity ]


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-15-2003, 01:28 PM
CHEERS Rescue!!!

you know ill catch the bouquet, and YOU can catch the garter http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif !

HEY FOXY!!

Archiver
07-03-2016, 02:29 PM
Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 01:30 PM
Talking with Minity and Ozz, Rescue saw an unknown lady he never met before walking to him and talking with strange words.

Hi.. Raven? Nice to meet you.
I'm Rescue not Coeus. You want to save the universe and you call me for help? I would accept but I wonder how... I only can dream and I simply can't save myself from any threat...

He saw Foxy the gemini goddess arriving at the keep and smiled at her.
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/5.gif

*ahem*, welcome gemini goddess. We are please by your presence in this place.
I'm fine Foxy. How are you too since the party?
-between us, thank you for the discussion. I think I see more clear now. If you need help later, I will be there.- http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-15-2003, 01:31 PM
Define Near.

::Lestat covers the room in a shield of darkness::

Our deal is in place, is it not? No harm shall befall my family.


Posted by Foxy797 (Member #2427) on 04-15-2003, 01:32 PM
*suddenly turning*

MINITY! *winks*

How are you sweetie? I hope you keep your mind with all of the spirits flowing here! *giggles*

*again distracted by Rescue*

Anytime love, I may have to hold you to your word though. *winks*
[ 04-15-2003, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: Foxy797 ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 01:33 PM
::Laughing at Minity::

That would be great you know http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif
I'll do my best to catch it, even if it would be a little embarrassing no?

He raised his glasses and cheers to minity and foxy.

may this day be the best one!


Posted by OZZ (Member #1712) on 04-15-2003, 01:35 PM

quote:Originally posted by Foxy797:
What knowledge do you desire?*He looks at Foxy and replies matter-of-factly*

Any and All will suffice. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif
[ 04-15-2003, 01:35 PM: Message edited by: OZZ ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-15-2003, 01:43 PM
Sees new guests.

Welcome and thanks for coming.


Posted by Foxy797 (Member #2427) on 04-15-2003, 01:43 PM
Foxy looks back to Ozz, smiling as she places her hands on his shoulders. She gazes into his eyes giving him small flashes of pleasant imagery. She blushes and then giggles

Nice, is it not? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-15-2003, 01:48 PM
minity's slinky dress suddenly changes back to red, and she begins to look all over the room to see who is actually present, but is still talking to Rescue
CHEERS and dont laugh at me Rescue, it will be fun!!

you know i feel so relaxed, its the first time i havent thrown a party so i can finally enjoy everything, by the way, when will you be stopping at my villa?

she suddenly gets distracted by flowers

BOUQUET- is that the bouquet!!- o. . .no, more waiting!


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-15-2003, 01:50 PM
::Watching the people gather. Angel went over and petted the dragons on their heads. She saw Cid.::

Is it time yet? I'm getting bored....


Posted by OZZ (Member #1712) on 04-15-2003, 01:53 PM
*Ozz looks at Foxy*

Indeed that was interesting...I see the familiarity now. A link to the host...

*He then turns to Optimus_Prime and nods his greetings*
[ 04-15-2003, 01:54 PM: Message edited by: OZZ ]


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-15-2003, 01:53 PM
Yes it's almost time. Your Mommy's all dressed. Why don't you get your Grandpa and you two go see her. I'll go tell your Daddy and brother. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif


Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 04-15-2003, 01:57 PM

quote:Originally posted by Rescue:
Hi.. Raven? Nice to meet you.
I'm Rescue not Coeus. You want to save the universe and you call me for help? I would accept but I wonder how... I only can dream and I simply can't save myself from any threat...~Raven was about to tell Rescue everything he needed to know about Trigon the Terrible, when she saw others approaching the young God. Foxy and this Ozz seemed quite at ease around him… they certainly knew Rescue much better than she ever could.~

Excuse me, Rescue. There’s much you need to know, but right now is not the time. I’ll visit you again, just keep in mind that you’ll play a very important part in things to come.

~She looked once again at Ozz and Foxy… maybe she would have loved to hang with them, to chit chat as everybody in the room were doing, but it wasn’t in her nature… She had a mission and that was all that mattered. But deep inside, she felt so terribly alone…~


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-15-2003, 01:57 PM
Okay Uncle Cid. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

:: Picked up Demon and went to Grandpa LM.::

Uncle Cid said Mommy is ready now.

::Turned and went upstairs.::

Kulit lets go.

::Grabs her hand and goes inside the bedroom.::

Wow Mommy you are beautiful. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by OZZ (Member #1712) on 04-15-2003, 02:00 PM
*Ozz watched Raven depart from Rescue with a curious red twinkle in his eye...*


Posted by Foxy797 (Member #2427) on 04-15-2003, 02:01 PM
Smiling back at Ozz

A link yes. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

Turning to Optimus

Congratulations!

Foxy suddenly felt a great sorrow from someone in the room. Her body started to feel cold as she looked around trying to find its source.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-15-2003, 02:01 PM
She was looking in the mirror. It was almost time for the wedding. She wished her parents were there, she missed them. But she knew they were there for her in spirit. Besides her Dad was here. She looked at Angel.

Thank you sweetie.

Turning to Kulit.

Well how do I look?


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-15-2003, 02:04 PM
Slapped OP on the shoulder.

Well Boy the bride is ready. So it's almost time. Don't be nervous. You'll do fine. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-15-2003, 02:07 PM
Thank you Foxy.

Talking to Cid.

I'm not....okay maybe just a little. But I'll be fine.

Going to Rescue.

It seems your mother is ready. So this is going to actually going to happen. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

((Be back later.))


Posted by kulit (Member #2200) on 04-15-2003, 02:36 PM

quote:Originally posted by sojourn_fan:
Kulit, NoCal wants to talk to you. Don't keep her for too long, this wedding is going to starts soon and it helps if the maid of honor is there. While you to talk I'm going to get dressed.
:: kulit steps out of SF's room for a minute to say hello to NoCal. She grins widely as she sees him all dressed up for the wedding. ::

Hello hun! Lookin good! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif I'll see you at the ceremony. There's still much to do. chaos and myself arent event dressed yet. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

:: kulit gives him a quick kiss on the cheek and goes back in SF's room ::


Posted by intmd8r (Member #1771) on 04-15-2003, 02:37 PM

quote:Originally posted by Chevymetal:
Wraps his arms around his beautiful wife and holds her close, filling her with all his love.

These are always such wonderful occasions.intmd8r allows herself to sink into her husband's warm embrace and relish the moment. She hears his words and all is right in the world. She melts in his arms and the two are now one.

Mmmm... yes, these are wonderful occasions, My Love. And there's no one in the world I would rather share them with. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif

I can't wait to see SF. I'm sure she's going to make a stunning bride!


Posted by Nenna (Member #3332) on 04-15-2003, 02:40 PM

quote:Originally posted by I.c.e Motion:
::Outside the Iacon sets down and Ice walks in wearing a black suit lined with silver and orange::

Hello there everyone.

::sees Nenna::

So Aida is still hiding to prevent bad luck...

::Walks around to look for unfamiliar people so he can meet them::turns to Ice

Yes, she told me deliberately, she gave you her heart and she would not want anything to change that, even if it is a stupid superstition.

Anyway...

The suit looks great! You'll definitely... stand out... in that... orange lining. Oh, and have you found a tiara or some other trinket to adorn the bride with? She says... for some odd reason... rings are a BIIIIIG no-no... something about her past. What do I know, I'm just made of metal, hehe.


Posted by kulit (Member #2200) on 04-15-2003, 02:42 PM

quote:Originally posted by sojourn_fan:
Turning to Kulit.

Well how do I look?(( sorry i took so long my isp wouldnt let me get online http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/twak.gif ))

:: kulit finally finished getting ready for the wedding. She was wearing a simple strapless dark green gown that slightly shimmered in the light. it flows just enough to cling at the right curves. her long black hair was swept up with little tendrils framing her face ::

:: she fixes the bow tie on Chaos and fluffs his hair a bit ::

Now here's a handsome cub! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif

:: she looks at Sojourn fan and gives her a hug. She was so happy for her friend. She knows she will have a good life with Optimus Prime ::

This is it SF, the most glorious day of your life. You look wonderful! OP is a very lucky man. Well mainly because he is still alive right now to marry you even if you do have 2 dads! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

:: she fixes her veil that she seemed to mess up during the hug ::

dang it. I dont wanna cry ill ruin my make up! But you just look so lovely SF and im so happy for you!
[ 04-15-2003, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: kulit ]


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 04-15-2003, 02:44 PM
::Sends his thoughts back to kulit as she hurries back to the room.::

I just wanted you to take care of yourself. And don't get any ideas from my sister. I know she has tons to spare.

And, dear, if you aren't dressed yet, I can't wait to see how you'll look like during the ceremony. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif

Save a dance for me later. I'll rejoin the other guests.

::NoCal goes back to the reception area to re-join the guests.::


Posted by Aqua-Pup (Member #2480) on 04-15-2003, 02:49 PM
Rupiku grinned.
You needn't worry Lestat. I am a man of my word.
War is coming... A war that will take the lives of all on Elysia. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/7.gif
This is my warning to you:
Do NOT get involved in this war! Metallus will be spared so long as you do not join sides.


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-15-2003, 02:53 PM
Wow.. all the pretteee ladies here.. I wonder how Aida will look.. when she arrives. In the meanwhile.

::Looks around and finds Lord Mattson::

Ah good lord, I believe this was your keep, no? I am I.c.e Motion, and I have to say that this building is magnificent. Wonderful piece of architecture.

Archiver
07-03-2016, 02:34 PM
Posted by kulit (Member #2200) on 04-15-2003, 02:55 PM
:: a small single leaf follows the god of emerald flame back to the reception are. it settles itself on Nocal's shoulder and from it could hear kulit's whisper ::

im finally ready. and of course so is the gorgeous bride. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif I will be joining you in a while.

:: then the leaf disappers in a shimmer of silver and green specks ::


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 04-15-2003, 03:45 PM
:: The Nirvana arrives and lands at a suitable parking space ::

I'm here, did I miss it? did I miss it?


Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-15-2003, 03:50 PM
Seeing his father leave, he becomes curious and follows and listens.


quote:
::Lestat covers the room in a shield of darkness::
^%^^&%&^&$^&#&^#

Never get to know anything.

Returns to the bar annoyed.


Posted by Aqua-Pup (Member #2480) on 04-15-2003, 03:56 PM
Expecting a response, but getting none, he continues:
Lestat, House Dexter and House Sinister are about to fall... And one might say, that I have my hand in it. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif
Turning away.
But, this is not something I can do without the help of your sword. You see, Nestlé has stumbled upon a power that... well... Frightens me.
Without a power to match it, I cannot be sure of our victory over the other Houses.


Posted by kulit (Member #2200) on 04-15-2003, 04:00 PM
:: a hyper little leaf enters SF's room and whispers in kulit's ear. "your son has arrived! " ::

Excuse me SF while i take a peek at the visitors.

:: she makes a adjustments on Sojourn fan's wedding dress to make sure everything was perfect. she looks at the mirror and fixes her hair and proceeds to guest area ::

:: kulit sees her son and approaches him ::
hey son! no the wedding hasnt started yet. SF is still getting ready in her room. Glad to see you made it. your father is here somewhere. did you bring your crew? make sure they behave! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 04:04 PM
Yes, father, the hour is coming... stay calm please and don't faint before lol


quote:Excuse me, Rescue. Theres much you need to know, but right now is not the time. Ill visit you again, just keep in mind that youll play a very important part in things to come.Rescue listened to Raven and felt a little confused by all this. He never met her before and wonder what she meant.

You're welcome Raven. I ill be interested to listen to what you have to tell me. You'll find me there or at the elysian apartment later.
For the moment, enjoy the wedding http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif

He bowed his head as a salutation to Raven and turn back to Minity.


quote:you know i feel so relaxed, its the first time i havent thrown a party so i can finally enjoy everything, by the way, when will you be stopping at my villa?Just don't drink too much to enjoy fully the party dear. And *ahem* that's not really a party but more a wedding http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif . Ok it's like a party after...
I'm please you enjoy your stay and I believe that the ceremony will start soon.

Well, lady Minity, I'm waiting for your invitation to come, but I think I'll come soon maybe after the wedding http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif
Do you try this blue cocktail? you should...

Rescue looked around and with telepathy, fix the decoration with more multi colors flowers.


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-15-2003, 04:05 PM
I knew there was a catch.

::Lestat says as his jovial expression becomes one of utter seriousness. At the utterance of Nestle's name the Vampyre taps into M's memories and recalls the experiences Nestle and M shared.::

How is Nestle a threat to you? You claimed that you could defeat the first with a whim. Now you are afraid.

::Lestat peers into the form of his ally::

Tell me your plan.


Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 04-15-2003, 04:09 PM
“Everybody around this place knows each other… I feel so out of place, I just don’t belong here”, ~thought Raven as she was headed to the bar. A few minutes ago, she noticed the interest in Ozz’s eyes raised by her presence. He had a kind soul, she could sense that much, but he would be much better not relating with her. She had a mission, to reunite this universe’s Titan Gods counterparts to battle her father…~ “The most things change…”

Can I please have a glass of water?
Thank you.

~As she was sipping her water, she kept looking around. They all seemed so happy, so much like the friends she was starting to make in her own universe… But she couldn’t stay there anymore. Death kept following her like a curse, and she didn’t want anyone else to die… not because of her.~


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 04-15-2003, 04:09 PM
**qwaring's clone#1 enters the Keep. He wears his usual attire, with the additions of his cool sunglasses on his face and the solid gold crown of the king of the planet Veriosk sitting on top of his head.**

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif


Posted by The Master (Member #651) on 04-15-2003, 04:11 PM
As is my custom, I shall keep to the shadows, ever mindful of the goings on in the universe, but ever apart. . .

*wishes best to the blissful couple*

POOF!


Posted by Aqua-Pup (Member #2480) on 04-15-2003, 04:11 PM
Rupiku smiled.
I like you Lestat... But not that much.
No one knows my plans. But I will tell you this:
Nestlé has stumbled onto a power that is far beyond Elysia. I have seen it with my own eyes.

It is true that I can wipe out Elysia with a whim, but if Nestlé intervenes...
He will return. He has been gone from Elysia for some time now, but he WILL return.
Along with someone you may be aquainted with... You see Lestat... Meteoro is not dead. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/7.gif


Posted by kulit (Member #2200) on 04-15-2003, 04:15 PM
(( http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/3.gif ))


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-15-2003, 04:21 PM
::Lestat's eyes flare as he learns that Meteoro is no longer dead::

Is this foolish attempt at manipulation...or do you truly seek to raise my ire.

::The Vampyre forces himself to calm down::

I have beaten M before....I will beat him again. But now is not the time for conversing about the dead. You have shared too much.

::The Blood God approaches, slowly.::

It would appear that you like me well enough to ask me to play a vital cog in your plans. And that is all that matters.

::Lestat circles the creature and studies its bizarre make-up::

I will do as you ask. I will not interfere in your war with the exception of dispatching your Achilles' heel.

In return, my family shall not fall victim to your wrath...and Elyisa shall make us its new masters.
[ 04-15-2003, 04:26 PM: Message edited by: The Vampyre Lestat ]


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 04-15-2003, 04:25 PM
(( Dun Dun Duuuuuuuuhhhhhh )) http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

Hey Mom

:: Juno gives kulit a hug ::

I can assure you me and Mini Juno here will be on our best behavior.

Mini Juno: http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif

Qwaring's clone #1... I make no guarantees.
[ 04-15-2003, 04:27 PM: Message edited by: Juno ]


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-15-2003, 04:27 PM
::Sees Lestat leave the room and feels that there may be trouble::
[ 04-15-2003, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: I.c.e Motion ]


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 04-15-2003, 04:31 PM
**Clone gets a drink from the bar and prepares himself for a social gathering that his drinking will keep him from remember. He brings the glass up to his lips but then his gold crown slips off of his head and hits his hand, causing him to drop the drink. Clone follows the fallen crown as it rolls away from the bar.**

Stupid planet that I rule. Their dumb crown is keeping me from booze. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rant.gif


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-15-2003, 04:31 PM
((Sorry Ice...we are behind closed doors and shielded from eavesdroppers ))
[ 04-15-2003, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: The Vampyre Lestat ]


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 04-15-2003, 04:33 PM
:: notices qw #1 trying to pick up his crown but keeps kicking it with every step forward ::

Hmmm... I think I've seen this in a movie once...

Hey Ice! I haven't seen you in Ages.

What have you been up to? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-15-2003, 04:34 PM
((I should go edit then.. I must have missed something))


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 04-15-2003, 04:40 PM
::Seeing his son and kulit from across the room, NoCal makes his way through the crowd so that he can greet his son and his crew.::

There's my boy. ::Gives his son a hearty hug.::

Are you still wearing your JC Penny's tuxedo? Here let my ring fix that.

::Emerald Flame seemingly leaps from Elocin and engulfs both Juno and Mini Juno, turning their tuxes into the finest attire seen on Elysia.::

There much better, and very fitting for one of royalty. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif

So, how is everything going, son. How's your quest? Are you still hanging around bars?


Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 04-15-2003, 04:51 PM
~As Raven kept sipping from her glass of water, she noticed Qwaring Clone’s #1 on the floor looking for something. With careless moves, the clone barely touched Raven’s leg sending shivers through her spine and making her eyes shine menacingly.~

You better don’t touch me again… You don’t know what you might unleash…


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 04-15-2003, 04:51 PM
**The clone accidentally kicks the crown, causing it to bounce several times before landing onto the tail of one of the sleeping Keep Dragons.**

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif
Aw man. I really need that crown back. Those dummies from my planet got real mad when the original crown was stolen from me by some monkey. I don't think they'll be happy about a dragon taking this one.
I've got to get this crown back so I can start drinking. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/mad.gif

**Clone starts pulling on the crown which is stuck on the dragon's tail.**
[ 04-15-2003, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: qwaring's clone#1 ]


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 04-15-2003, 04:52 PM
**Clone stands on the dragon's tail so he can get better leverage for pulling free the crown.**

Lousy dragons. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/mad.gif
[ 04-15-2003, 05:04 PM: Message edited by: qwaring's clone#1 ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 05:18 PM
Well, be patient friends and non friends, the ceremony will begin soon. I just need to awake my father Optimus who is a little stressed .

Rescue activated the AC to bring more fresh air in the keep. He walked around and waved the guests with a smile and watched the orchestra and gave them some orders.

don't play rock'n rock or metal please...hell where is the conductor? drinking? no no... get him back here now!

Welcome Qwaring Clone #1 but stop playing with the dragon, we have enough meat for the reception after the party.

He turned back to the guess while changing some roses from the bouquets and did an happy dance.
[ 04-15-2003, 05:19 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 04-15-2003, 05:19 PM
Maybe if I used some butter to get the crown off. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif
Anybody have any butter? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif
And while we have some butter how about some corn on the cob? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif

Archiver
07-03-2016, 02:38 PM
Posted by Chevymetal (Member #1770) on 04-15-2003, 05:26 PM
(((ooc: I am soOOOOOooo lost on what's going one here, have we already given the gifts? If not here's ours...anyhoo Congrats you two!)))

Lord & Lady Metallus leave a gift, an incredibly gorgeous metallic sculpture that will transform each dawn into another new form, each more beautiful than the last, signifying the beauty that grows every day of SF & OPs union.


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 04-15-2003, 05:31 PM
((I don't think the wedding has started yet, Dad, but gathering from my experience of going to two message board weddings, I think gifts have been given before the wedding commences so I don't think its entirely inappropriate, or something like that. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-15-2003, 05:35 PM
Sees the present from Chevy and Inty.

That's lovely thank you.

Rescue, I'm not going to faint....

Looking at his watch.

Come on it's time. Where is the Rev?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-15-2003, 05:40 PM
quote:Originally posted by kulit:
This is it SF, the most glorious day of your life. You look wonderful! OP is a very lucky man. Well mainly because he is still alive right now to marry you even if you do have 2 dads!

:: she fixes her veil that she seemed to mess up during the hug ::

dang it. I dont wanna cry ill ruin my make up! But you just look so lovely SF and im so happy for you!
You look great Kulit. My fathers must think he is the one for me if they didn't kill him. Thank you so much for being in the wedding with me. You're a great friend.

She hugged her. Looking the mirror and fixing the dress.

Well this is it. Angel you ready?


Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 04-15-2003, 05:40 PM
Right Here http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif


Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 04-15-2003, 05:43 PM
uh...is this the right thread? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 04-15-2003, 05:44 PM
They wake up as the crown hits one of the dragon's tail and see the clone.

GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!G ROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!

((The Giant Orange arrived. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif Hello. Do you taste like orange we wonder.))

Hearing that it is time for the wedding.

GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!G ROWL!!

((Crap, it time for wedding. We find out later. We keep crown.))


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 04-15-2003, 05:44 PM
::NoCal approaches his soon-to-be brother-in-law and hands him his present, a small emerald orb. Within the orb was a patch of flame flickering and dancing all about.::

Optimus, this is for you and my sister. The flame within shall never go out and it represents the eternal flame of the love and passion the both of you share for each other.

::With that being said, NoCal withdraws and rejoins his family.::


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-15-2003, 05:48 PM
Looks at NoCal.

Thank you, NoCal. I'm sure your sister will love it too.

Sees the Rev arrive.

Great the Rev is here. We can get this wedding started. Come on Rescue, time to get to our places.

He placed the emerald orb on a table next to the statue of him and SF that M had given them a long time ago. Next to the table was the sculpture from Chevy and Inty.

Attention everyone. Can you all take a seat? It's time for the wedding to start. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-15-2003, 05:48 PM
Thank you, ICE. Its a place to call home. Tell me is your sister here by any chance? I am sure she would brighten this place.

Well, perhaps she will show. You will have to excuse me, my daughter should be ready and I have to give her away.

Heads to Sf's quarters.


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-15-2003, 05:50 PM
I'm ready Mommy, so is Demon. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

::She held her basket.::

So I walk down the aisle first, then Kulit, then you. Right?

::Her mother nodded.::

Okay. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 04-15-2003, 05:52 PM
takes the seat nearest the Eastern door and realizes this one is too large to fit in his car so walks towards the back where the folding chairs are looking for one which is more adequate to carry http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 04-15-2003, 05:52 PM
**Clone shakes his fist at the dragons.**

I'll get you! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/mad.gif

**Clone then takes his seat next to the rest of Juno's crew.**

But that'll have to wait till after the wedding and the free food. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-15-2003, 05:52 PM
Looking at the monitors.

IT'S TIME. VZTR GET YOUR ARMY HERE NOW. BRING PSYCHE WITH YOU.

WELL RAMPAGE THINGS ARE ABOUT TO GET INTERESTING. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 05:53 PM
I'm happy to hear that father, it would be embarrassing.

He saw The Rev arriving in the keep and smile.

Father, you can't escape anymore now, time has come http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

The dreamy god checked a last time the guests and tried to increase his dream-shield but it didn't work fine.
He stood straight near his father, his hat in one hand and smiled at everyone.

Keep smiling fellow gods and goddess
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 04-15-2003, 05:55 PM
quote:Originally posted by qwaring's clone#1:
**Clone shakes his fist at the dragons.**

I'll get you!
GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!G ROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!

((Yeah, yeah. We see if you can do that threat. We soon know what you taste like. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif ))

Sit up and get ready for the wedding.


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-15-2003, 05:55 PM
**qwaring sits down by his family and glances around to see where his father has disappeared to.**

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif


Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 04-15-2003, 05:57 PM
Friends, Romans and Countrymen lend me your ears....

looks down at speech and realizes this is the wrong century

..Umm...Nevermind http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif

Could someone start the Music Please? Thank You http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-15-2003, 05:57 PM
Alright about time this thing get started.

Takes his seat and is happy that they are getting married. His only regret is that his sister wasn't here to see her son get married. But he knew somewhere she was smiling today.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-15-2003, 05:58 PM
Stands next to his son. As the ceremony begins.


Posted by Ruri (Member #3013) on 04-15-2003, 06:00 PM
Follows in with the rest of the crew.

Captain, something about this place seems familiar but I don't think I've ever been here before.

Its more important to watch this event.


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-15-2003, 06:02 PM
::Lestat lowers the shield and hears that the wedding is about to commence.::

I must make my appearance.

Get a message to me before the conflict starts. I will handle your problem with Nestle.

Until then....

:: Darkness engulfs the Vampyre and he appears in a seat next to his Wife and Family. He turns to LAW and whispers.::

Did you give them the gift?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-15-2003, 06:02 PM
SF watches as Forge and Edge go downstairs to sit near Cid with their little bow ties on. She, Kulit, and Angel are upstairs waiting for the music to start.

Okay Honey, once the music starts then you go.

She was getting nervous but excited soon she be married. The only thing that would have made the day greater would be if her parents could have been there. But she knew they were there for her in spirit. Sees her Dad coming up. She smiled at him.

I was wondering when you get here. How do I look?


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 06:04 PM

[ 04-15-2003, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Shadow (Member #3324) on 04-15-2003, 06:05 PM
From the lab, he watches. Waiting for The Boss's move to finally begin his revenge. Its then that he notices it.

The Project is here. But not fully active or defective. Interesting. But no worry. I'll still have my revenge.

Archiver
07-03-2016, 02:44 PM
Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 04-15-2003, 06:06 PM
::NoCal takes his seat next to the Royal Family, beaming with pride as his adopted sister is finally about to get married.::

If only Facade and Quin were here to see this. I know, however, that they are here somewhere in spirit. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-15-2003, 06:08 PM
Like perfection given flesh.

Ready?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-15-2003, 06:11 PM
She smiled at him.

Ready as I'll ever be. Thank you for being her for me. I love you, Dad.
[ 04-15-2003, 06:20 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 04-15-2003, 06:12 PM
noticing some suspicious activity in the Shadows, with the Twinkle of his eye, Light fills every dark place within 100 Planets of Ceremony,vanquishing any suspicious activities which may disrupt this Blessed Day

Dear Loved Ones
We are all Gathered here this day to bear witness to the Vows these two have decided to share with all of us as they embark upon a Journey of sharing their lives with one another.

Before the sharing of these vows could you all please stand now, thank you http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 04-15-2003, 06:12 PM
Hey Mini, come on.

:: Juno and Mini Juno sit next to NoCal ::

Hey dad, thanks for the cool threads.

Mini Juno: Yeah http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/12.gif

Where is kulit?


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-15-2003, 06:14 PM
::Hearing the music, Angel walks down the aisle throwing silver and blue flower petals on each side of the aisle. Demon walked beside her with a little basket in her mouth. She grinned at her brother and father. And went to sit down next to Cid when she was done.::


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 06:14 PM
::Rescue overwhelmed by his emotions nodded to the conductor of the orchestra and an delightful symphony echoed in the keep and around the planetoid as the violins, flute and others started the melody of the "nuptial march" of the former Wagner.
The silence took place among the guests and no one was able to speak out loud as the music bewitched them all with its harmony.::

Ladies and gentlemen, gods and goddess, I am please to present you....

The Bride!!!

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif
[ 04-15-2003, 06:15 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Booster (Member #1067) on 04-15-2003, 06:14 PM
sneaks in while everyone is standing

Good job I managed to get here in time... SF would kill me if I missed this. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif

Woot! Don't they look cute together! Awwww...


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-15-2003, 06:17 PM
He smiled at his daughter. Telepathically told her good job. He saw Kulit dressed beautifully walk down the aisle after Angel. After Kulit came down, then it was time for the bride. He looked towards the start of the aisle to see the love of his life.

((Kulit when you have time, post your part. Just insert it. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-15-2003, 06:17 PM
Leads his beloved daughter into the room of gathered friends and allies.


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 04-15-2003, 06:17 PM
::Speaks telepathically with his son so as not to disrupt the wedding.::

Your mother is the maid of honor in this occasion.

Now, let's pay attention. This is a big moment for your Aunt Sojourn. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 04-15-2003, 06:18 PM
feels weird seeing Booster arrive, knowing that I am in his shirt pocket while he is driving across North America(looks like we may be in lower Arizona) in search of Oldsmar and here I am ten times his size and neither one of us are wearing pockets over our manly chests


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-15-2003, 06:20 PM
Sees Angel and Kulit walk down and realizes it's her turn. She smiled at her Dad, with one hand on his arm and the other holding the bouquet of blue and silver flowers, they entered the room. She smiled at everyone, but her eyes quickly went to one person. She smiled at the man she loved more than anything. Telepathically to him.

I love you.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-15-2003, 06:22 PM
He smiled at her as her Dad lead her down the aisle. Telepathically to her.

You are beautiful. I love you too.


Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 04-15-2003, 06:26 PM
being far past afternoon nap time, Rev drifts off into a dreamy sleep while propped up by the folding chair he picked and was contemplating how wonderful an idea of giving all the Guests our choice of Chairs as Gifts for attending..


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 06:29 PM
Rescue looked at Kulit and his sister Angel as they walked down to the hall and he smiled as they were both beautiful in their dress. He enjoyed the petals thrown by Angel over the guests and couldn't help but cry with joy.
But he couldn't avoid a tear when his mother walked in the arms of Lord Mattson. She was absolutely radiant as never before.

Ahem http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

::shakes softly but strongly The Rev by his shoulder::

Dear Rev, it started... don't you have a something to say? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif
[ 04-15-2003, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-15-2003, 06:37 PM
He smiled at SF, took her hand, and they turned to the Rev.

Ahem...Shall we continue?


Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 04-15-2003, 06:39 PM
Ahem!

Please Stand everyone http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif

as he lifts both of his hands from the sides with palms facing upwards, everyone suddenly rises from their seats as if they had been lifted by a cushion of air

Thank You all for Coming here today as we join together and bear witness to the vows which these two have asked of me to present to you her in the Garden of Creation.

with the above words his palms turn inwards and slowly come together until almost touching then the thumbs turn slowly outward as the arms raise higher opening up to the sky making two outside circles and then bringing both hands together palm over palm at rest over his waist.
With this Motion everyone is transformed to the Garden of Creation, he takes a pause to allow everyone to awe at the Splendor and Beauty which has just been revealed. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-15-2003, 06:39 PM
She handed her bouquet to Kulit. She and OP listened to Rev's words.
[ 04-15-2003, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 04-15-2003, 06:47 PM
Pretty Cool, Huh? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif

What better of a place to begin a Journey thru life with one another then the place from which all life has sprung.
OP will you humble yourself to your Beloved for life, through the harshest meteor showers and fiercest firestorms as well as the most Cheerful of times from this day forward?
Should you have any vows to add, please do so before saying the commitment words, thank you!
awaits an answer


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 06:49 PM
Rescue turned his head to his father and smiled with happiness. He was almost ready to hold the hand of his father as he listened the words of The Rev while he transformed them to the Garden of Creation. Wiping a crystal tear on his cheek, the dreamy god looked at his mother all in white and believed that harmony could be find in this universe.

so beautiful... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif


Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 04-15-2003, 06:52 PM
(Where is the Groom?)


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-15-2003, 06:53 PM
He turned to his love and looked deeply in her beautiful eyes.

Sojourn I love you more than anything else in this universe. You are my reason for living. with out you, I'd be lost and alone. You make my life complete. You are the love of my life, the mother of my children, and most of all my best friend. I'll try my best to be the best husband for you I possibly can. I'll always be there for you and will always love you.

Turning to the Rev.

quote:OP will you humble yourself to your Beloved for life, through the harshest meteor showers and fiercest firsestorms as well as the most Cheerful of times from this day forward?
I will, always.

He smiled at her.

((Sorry was posting my reply. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif ))
[ 04-15-2003, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 04-15-2003, 07:02 PM
awe... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif

Sojourn_Fan, will you humble yourself before OP, to take as your life-long companion, thru mid-life crisis when he is still looking spriteful and young, while you are awaiting your 17th child, will you be there for him after those extra late nights at the office when he comes home with strange smells all over his crumpled suit mingled with alcohol, as well as those Surprize Winter Trips to un-discovered Paradises, because no matter what the Future Holds the light Shining from his Eyes upon you are the Sun and You are the Moon Shining Back as it has been and shall from this day forward forever be?

Please add to this your own Vows, thank you!


Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 04-15-2003, 07:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by The Vampyre Lestat:
:: Darkness engulfs the Vampyre and he appears in a seat next to his Wife and Family. He turns to LAW and whispers.::

Did you give them the gift?
*whispering in his ear*

Not yet.

::LAW watching the happy couple getting married couldn't help but cry.::

*sniff, sob, sniff, sob* http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif

*leaning on Lestat and whispering to him*

I just love weddings. So beautiful!
*sob, sniff*

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif

Archiver
07-03-2016, 02:49 PM
Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 07:08 PM
*woot* http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-15-2003, 07:08 PM
She smiled at her beloved.

Optimus not only are you my lover and the father of my children, but you are my best friend. You make every day a better one. I love you, I always have and always will. You are everything I've ever wanted. With you by my side, I feel like I can do anything. I will love you forever and be there with you always.

Looking back at the Rev to answer his question.


quote:Sojourn_Fan, will you humble yourself before OP, to take as your life-long companion, thru mid-life crisis when he is still looking spriteful and young, while you are awaiting your 17th child, will you be there for him after those extra late nights at the office when he comes home with strange smells all over his crumpled suit mingled with alcohol, as well as those Surprize Winter Trips to un-discovered Paradises, because no matter what the Future Holds the light Shining from his Eyes upon you are the Sun and You are the Moon Shining Back as it has been and shall from this day forward forever be?I will.

She smiled at Optimus.

((17th child....oh my..... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif Rev, Rescue has the wedding bands. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-15-2003, 07:12 PM
Gherks at the mention of 17th child then teleports a mirror to check for gray hairs.


Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 04-15-2003, 07:13 PM
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif wipes the forming tears away, also being prone to cry at weddings

Rescue,
Will you present the Rings which signify the Circle of Life and the Confirmation of this Union please, thank you! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif
[ 04-15-2003, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: The_Rev ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-15-2003, 07:16 PM
Telepathically to her.

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/3.gif 17th child!! You don't want that many right?

Wonders how soon gray hairs appear.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-15-2003, 07:17 PM
Responding.

Altwaal NO!! There is not enough morphine in the world for that. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif Two is more than enough....


Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 04-15-2003, 07:17 PM
making an unnoticed gesture with his right hand sliding the thumb across the tips of the fingers in a zipping motion which prevents anyone other than the Nuptials to speak for the next several moments...


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 07:20 PM
Wiping another tear as his mother said yes with her beautiful voice, Rescue came closed to them

:: staring at the Rev ::
signifying what? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif
don't confuse me Mr please, I'm already so troubled.

Rescue raised his hand softly and a blue energy glowed forming a bubble as the rings appeared in his hand.

Father, mother, here are the rings which signify the Circle of Life and the Confirmation of this Union ...
Be blessed...

As he pronounced this words, the shining rings fell softly in the hand of Optimus Prime with yellow and red sparks.
[ 04-15-2003, 07:22 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 04-15-2003, 07:23 PM
while handing each of them the rings which they shall place upon the others he says..

Each of you have professed you Love in sight of Creation and amoungst all of those gathered here this day, and now if you take each others hands and while placing the rings upon one another hands, repeat after me;

With this ring I do Wed (::Insert each others name: http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif as my Life long Companion in site of all who are here.... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-15-2003, 07:25 PM
Taking the ring.

With this ring I do Wed Sojourn_Fan as my Life long Companion in site of all who are here....

He placed it on her finger.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-15-2003, 07:26 PM
Taking the ring.

With this ring I do Wed Optimus_Prime as my Life long Companion in site of all who are here....

She placed it on his finger.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 07:32 PM
Hearing the words of the union of his parents, Rescue couldn't help but to cry. He never felt like that before and thanked Altwaal for this.

He gently kissed his sister Angel's cheeks to hide his tears.

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/buttrock.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif

:: looks at the guests ::

hey, applause now or just feign to cry http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif
[ 04-15-2003, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-15-2003, 07:32 PM
Wipes a tear away at the sight then puts his shades on so no others will notice.

(OOC: Got to go. Back later. Consider me mingling)


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-15-2003, 07:35 PM
This is so sweet. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

::She hugged Demon and watched the wedding. She gave her brother a kiss and Cid too.::


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-15-2003, 07:36 PM
He smiles at the couple and had to wipe away a small tear from his eye.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-15-2003, 07:37 PM
Hey when do I get to kiss the bride?
[ 04-15-2003, 07:43 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 04-15-2003, 07:38 PM
As Witnessed hereof in the Gardens of Creation and with the Powers entrusted to me by the Great Golden State of California endowed thru the Universal Life Church, I Declare You Two as Lawfully Wedded Wife and Husband, you may now Kiss each other to seal your pact!

While speaking the above the Rev made the following gestures;
With both palms facing upwards with the right hand overlapping the left making an X which opens up and outward to embrace all of those bearing witness, as the Newlyweds lips approach one another the Bright Light seems to dim, though actually takes upon a Purple Hue and at the precise moment of their lips touching, a Display of Lights as Brilliant as the Aurora Borialis captures all who are witnessing with the most wonderful and spectacular event, and no one notices for several hours afterwards, they are back at Lord Mattsons keep, as the Glow when these two touch shall from this time forth always Create this magnificent Display of Lights shining and showing the Universe the love they have for one another.... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif


Posted by intmd8r (Member #1771) on 04-15-2003, 07:40 PM
intmd8r watches the ceremony and gently squeezes her husbands hand.

Look how happy they are. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-15-2003, 07:40 PM
He grinned as the Rev told him he could kiss SF now.

With pleasure.

He smiled at his bride and kissed her. Soon they forgot about everyone else and only focused on each other and the happiness they felt as they were finally married.
[ 04-15-2003, 07:45 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 07:42 PM

quote:Originally posted by Optimus_Prime:
Hey I when do I get to kiss the bride? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif
Rescue had a huge smile and kept mum, holding the hand of his sister.

::glancing at the Rev, he asked telepathically::

Mr Rev, do you have any disciple yet? may I?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-15-2003, 07:42 PM
She kissed him back for a few minutes and then broke the kiss. She smiled at him. They were officially husband and wife now. She realized they were back at the Keep. They turned to the crowd and smiled.


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 04-15-2003, 07:43 PM
::NoCal looks to kulit, the maid-of-honor, and smiles deeply. At that point, Emerald Flame flares brightly but not harming anything for all to see in celebration of the union of Sojourn_fan and Optimus_Prime.::


Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 04-15-2003, 07:43 PM
(OOC*Please Note-The laws of California require that you register this document within 7 days after the below signed. Thank You very Much all of you for helping to make these the funnest and friendliest message boards on the Web, and without any Further Ado's, where's the Reception being held, besides being really thirsty, seems skipping lunch has made me a bit sheepish..* http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-15-2003, 07:48 PM
He grinned at the group and their family and friends who had gathered to see them be married.

Thank you all for coming to our joyous day, it made it even greater having you all here.

He smiled at his wife. He liked the sound of that and kissed her lightly this time.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-15-2003, 07:50 PM
Yes thank you all. And thank you Rev for that beautiful ceremony you performed for us.

She kissed her husband and they grinned at the crowd.
[ 04-15-2003, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]

Archiver
07-03-2016, 02:52 PM
Posted by intmd8r (Member #1771) on 04-15-2003, 07:56 PM
Lord and Lady Metallus rise and clap for the newlyweds.

Congrats you guys! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 07:56 PM
Rescue wiped another tears (he has a lot indeed) as his parents kissed with all their love. Walking closed to them, the dreamy god hugged them in his arms and kissed them on their cheeks.

Dear mother and father, this is the most beautiful thing that could happen to you and our family. I'm so happy right now that I would faint but no, I just want to tell you how I love you so much.

I love you.

He bowed at The Rev and thanked him for the great ceremony


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-15-2003, 07:56 PM
Congrats Mommy and Daddy.

::She ran up and hugged them both. Looking at Rescue.::

Rescue. Here.

::Giving him some rice.::

Uncle Cid said to throw it at them when they go to the reception.

((Anyone else who wants to throw rice can too. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))
[ 04-15-2003, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: Honor's Angel ]


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-15-2003, 07:58 PM
::As Lestat hands his wife a tissue, the couple rises and claps for the newly wedded couple.::


Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 04-15-2003, 07:59 PM
You are both Kindly welcome, and Thank You for honouring me, by asking http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

moving his right leg back and dropping to his left knee, opens arms one last time, bows head and vanishes as if he were never here.....:::ENTER ANY APPROPRIATE MUSIC AND SPECIAL EFFECTS HERE PLEASE...


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-15-2003, 07:59 PM
Thank you everyone.

He hugged his children. Looking at SF.

Think it is time for the reception?


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 08:02 PM
Rescue knelt on the floor listened to his sister and smiled

Well you have a sweet idea Angel.

::takes a box of rice and begins to throw rice over the ladies and gentlemen's head::

*woot*
*woot*

Finally, my parents got married before a third child http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

::throw more rice and thought of the reception::


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-15-2003, 08:03 PM
Farewell Rev. And we thank you again.

Hugging her children.

Thank you dears.

Yes I think it's time for reception.

They smiled at the people clapping for them. And ran back down the aisle as rice was thrown at them. They smiled at each other and then lead the way to the reception. They held hands and waited for the party to start.

Now is time to party. There are plenty of drinks and food everyone.

((Well have to go, thank you all for coming. Goodnight. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-15-2003, 08:04 PM
Cid smiled at them and threw rice too. He wiped another small tear from his eye. As the newly wed couple led the way to the reception, he followed. He hugged them both.

Congrats you too.

He smiled and went off for some food and drink.


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-15-2003, 08:06 PM
::She laughed and threw rice.::

Congrats Mommy and Daddy.

::She hugged them again and took Demon with her and went looking for food.::


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-15-2003, 08:08 PM
Thanks Cid.

He hugged him back. He laughed when he saw Forge and Edge with their little bow ties.

Hey Boys.

He and SF petted them and they purred. Then Forge sat next to OP and Edge near SF as they waited for the guests to come to the reception.

((Night everyone.))


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 04-15-2003, 08:10 PM
The Dragons clapped very loud for the couple.

GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!G ROWL!!

((Congrats Sir OP and Lady SF. Now to get the big orange... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif ))


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 04-15-2003, 08:11 PM
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif

That was great. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/buttrock.gif


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-15-2003, 08:12 PM
congrats again dear father and mother!

:: Rescue takes his sister in his arms and throws her in the air.::

yay!

well, now... PARTYYY!
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/buttrock.gif
[ 04-15-2003, 08:13 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 04-15-2003, 08:27 PM
Mini Juno: Uhmmm... Juno http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif

I know

Uhmmm... Dad... your head is shooting fireworks... I just thought I'd let you know. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 04-15-2003, 08:54 PM
::Looking to his son with a blissful smile on his face.::

Its a party, son. Just go with it. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Besides I'm in total control of my power. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

Now someone get the clone before he starts devouring all the food and drinking all the alcohol. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif


Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 04-15-2003, 11:38 PM
::LAW claps and cheers for the newlyweds. She looks to Lestat.::

That was just a lovely wedding.

*a message comes in from the holographic program*

Hey Lestat. Do you see I.c.e. anywhere? I have a message for him from Aida.

*looks around to find I.c.e.*


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-15-2003, 11:42 PM
PARTY= CONGRATS!!!

minity jumps up and stands next to Rescue and then suddenly notices no one has thrown the bouquet

HEY YOU CANT LEAVE- I NEED THE BOUQUET!!!

minity makes a wild dash for the bride!!

((lol- sorry, i just couldnt resist being the drunk at the wedding, GOOD NIGHT!!))


Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 04-15-2003, 11:45 PM

quote:Originally posted by Lord Mattson:
He placed the emerald orb on a table next to the statue of him and SF that M had given them a long time ago.((OOC: Hey, you remembered! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/redface.gif ))

::Had Meteoro been granted with a few more years to live, he would have witnessed the marriage of his granddaughter and his greatgreat[…]grandson. He would have been so proud, that this day he would have given them the original Boom Tube as a gift. If only he had lived longer… If only… Still, wherever that his soul rests, it might be weeping a tear of joy, celebrating in spirit the entwining of two souls that belonged together ever since they first met…::

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/12.gif M http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/12.gif


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-15-2003, 11:47 PM
He can't be too far. ::Lestat looks around::

Maybe he is keeping the ice sculptures from melting.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-15-2003, 11:48 PM
Catches Minity before she can reach Sf.

So who would be the lucky First if you got those?


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-15-2003, 11:49 PM
((M, Make me feel guilty why don't you ))
[ 04-15-2003, 11:49 PM: Message edited by: The Vampyre Lestat ]


Posted by Lestat's Abused Wife (Member #2939) on 04-15-2003, 11:56 PM

quote:Originally posted by The Vampyre Lestat:
He can't be too far. ::Lestat looks around::

Maybe he is keeping the ice sculptures from melting.Well I need to tell I.c.e. to commlink Aida right away. Not that shes in trouble but she needs to talk to him. *Lestat looking puzzled* Well you see Aida is holding tradition of the groom not seeing the bride before the wedding. So commlink is the way to go to speak to your significant other when your in that situation.

If you see I.c.e. before me, tell him to commlink home.


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-16-2003, 12:09 AM
minity looks at Lord Mattson and giggles

wouldnt you like to know?


Posted by Nenna (Member #3332) on 04-16-2003, 12:10 AM
witnesses the marriage of O.P. and S.F. and starts crying, causing liquid-metal tear streaks to stain her humanoid appearance.

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif

I guess everyone cries at weddings, I just hope I don't dematerialize at my mistress' wedding!

overhears LAW

I'll keep my eyes open for Ice also!

walks over to the food table

Ooh, veggies and ranch dip, YUMMY!

Archiver
07-03-2016, 02:58 PM
Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 04-16-2003, 12:27 AM
~Ever since the ceremony started, Raven stayed in a corner. Not feeling part of this select group of Gods, she didn’t take a sit. Still, she saw every move and heard every word. Taught to keep her emotions bottled, she felt a pit in her stomach when the marrying couple said their vows... Words she would never say herself, yet words that made that couple so happy...~

~But she had a duty and she wouldn’t fail. Otherwise, this happy moment would last too soon.~

~Taking a deep breath, she cleared her mind and focused on Kulit. It has been a while since the former Teen Titan had been paying close attention to this Goddess… The energies of Rhea, the Titan God of Earth were shinning in Kulit like a beacon. Maybe now was the right time…~

~Carefully not to draw too much attention, she approached Kulit.~

Greetings. My name is Raven and I have come from a very distant place to ask you… to beg you, to help me save this universe of yours…


Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 04-16-2003, 12:28 AM

quote:Originally posted by The Vampyre Lestat:
((M, Make me feel guilty why don't you ))((What can I say but: http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif ))


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-16-2003, 02:54 AM
((OOC: Law I'm right here http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))

::Walks to the newly wedded couple::

Hello SF, we just recently met but I brought a gift for you.

::Reaches inside his pocket and pulls out a tear shaped gem. Inside of the gem there is a white shape formed like an angel::

I have been experimenting with such intense cold that the iced crystallized. I had my reasons to do so but this is the first that came out well and I thought it to be a fitted gift.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-16-2003, 03:59 AM

quote:Originally posted by minity:
minity looks at Lord Mattson and giggles

wouldnt you like to know?Very much. You see I've been a single First for far too long. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif And most of the lovely ones I see alas have some tie to my lineage. It makes one wonder if there is anyone out there.


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-16-2003, 09:41 AM
Still in the monitor room watching the reception.

THE WEDDING WAS TOO SICKING SWEET, I THINK I WAS GOING TO VOMIT....

RAMPAGE, DID YOU SPIKE ALL THE DRINKS WITH THE POTION TO BLOCK THEIR POWERS?


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 04-16-2003, 09:42 AM
::beep! Yes! I told you I spiked the drinks while the ceremony was happening remember? beep!::


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-16-2003, 09:44 AM
DON'T TALK BACK TO ME. I MADE YOU AND I CAN DESTROY YOU. GO AND MAKE SURE ALL THE DRINKS ARE SPIKED. IT'LL BE MUCH EASIER TO CARRY OUT THIS PLAN WITH SOME DRUNK FIRSTS THAT CANNOT USE THEIR POWERS. NOW GO!


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 04-16-2003, 09:47 AM
::beep! Fine I'll go again........beep!::

Walking back to the reception area, he stayed hidden and put more of the potion in the drinks. Muttering to himslef.

::beep! I'm so unloved. I do all the work and do I get any thanks? NO! All the Boss ever does is b*tch and moan to me all the time.....I swear once this is over I'm going to find a nice remote planet to live on and never deal with this again. beep!::


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-16-2003, 09:50 AM
SO HARD TO FIND GOOD HELP THESE DAYS.

Sending a message to VZTR.

ANYTIME YOU'D LIKE TO GET YOUR BUTT HERE. I NEED YOU ARMY TO DO THIS, MINE IS WAITING. THE SOONER WE DO THIS, THE SOONER PSYCHE IS FREE.


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 04-16-2003, 09:53 AM
Appearing in the monitor room.

I'm here Boss. Don't forget this is the last time I'll ever have to work for you.

When will this start?


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-16-2003, 09:54 AM
HELLO PSYCHE. I WON'T FORGET. I'M JUST WAITING ON YOUR LOVER TO SHOW UP.

He also wondered where Shadow was. He had left him at the Keep. He was probably around somewhere....


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-16-2003, 10:04 AM
Rescue offered a drink to Minity and Lord Mattson and talked quietly to her ears.

-May I reserve a dance with you later?-
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif

::looks at Lord Mattson::
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 10:06 AM

quote:Originally posted by Meteoro:
((OOC: Hey, you remembered! ))

::Had Meteoro been granted with a few more years to live, he would have witnessed the marriage of his granddaughter and his greatgreat[…]grandson. He would have been so proud, that this day he would have given them the original Boom Tube as a gift. If only he had lived longer… If only… Still, wherever that his soul rests, it might be weeping a tear of joy, celebrating in spirit the entwining of two souls that belonged together ever since they first met…::

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/12.gif M http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/12.gifThank you everyone.

He smiled at his bride and put his arm around her waist. He felt happier than he had ever been in his whole life. The thing that would have made this day greater was if her parents, Facade and Quin, and his parents could have been there. He knew SF's parents were with them in spirit and where ever his parents were now they were happy for him. His mother was smiling somewhere. He looked at the presents they had already received and saw the statue M had given them a long time ago. It was a shame M hadn't lived to see them get married, he had been there when they first met. If not for M they may never had meet. But he was sure his great, great....Grandfather was proud and smiling for them where ever his soul was now.

((Of course. After all M was an important part of SF and OP meeting for the first time. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 10:18 AM
Thank you all. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

She looked at the gifts they had already received before the wedding.

Thank you Uncle Chevy for the sculpture, it is wonderful. Thank brother for the emerald orb, it's beautiful.

She smiled at them and saw the statue M had given about the time Rescue had been born. She wished her grandfather could have lived long enough to see them be married. She was sure he was proud of them. She also wished Optimus's parents were here, but she was sure they were proud of their son. Then she hoped her Mom and Pop were safe and coming back soon, she missed them, but knew they were there for her in spirit. She smiled at their family and friends.


quote:HEY YOU CANT LEAVE- I NEED THE BOUQUET!!!Grinning at Minity.

Don't worry all the single goddesses will get a chance for it soon. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif


quote:Hello SF, we just recently met but I brought a gift for you.

::Reaches inside his pocket and pulls out a tear shaped gem. Inside of the gem there is a white shape formed like an angel::Thank you ICE. It is beautiful.

Looking at her husband.

Isn't it lovely?

((M we could never forget you. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 10:22 AM
He looked at the tear shaped gem his wife held.

Yes dear, that is beautiful. Thank you ICE.

Oh and congrats to you. I hear you are to be married soon.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-16-2003, 10:24 AM
Silently, Rescue tried again to increase the Dream-Shield around the keep and its guests and his eyes glowed with a yellow-gold colors as invisible dream waves got out in circle around him. But unfortunately for him he felt that his energy was twisted, wondering why.
Maybe it was an effect of the darkness from the Blood god Lestat but he didn't know.

Am I drunk? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Mother, father, my present for you in this day is what I cherish the most in this life. It's an eternal thing that nothing could destroy, steal or keep away from you.

It's my eternal love for my beloved parents.
[ 04-16-2003, 10:28 AM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-16-2003, 10:30 AM
He picked up Angel.

Well sweetie we should go give your Mommy and Daddy the present we got for them.

He had created a present for his nephew and now niece out of the rubies from future Elysia. Angel had told him what to make. Handing her the present, he told her to hide it behind her back.

Congratulations you two. Welcome to my small little family SF. Of course when you first meet my nephew I knew it only be a matter of time before I called you niece.

He kissed her cheek and hugged them both.

Angel and I created a present for you two together. Well give it to them. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 10:32 AM

quote:Originally posted by Rescue:
Mother, father, my present for you in this day is what I cherish the most in this life. It's an eternal thing that nothing could destroy, steal or keep away from you.

It's my eternal love for my beloved parents.Thank you Son. That's the best gift of all. I love you too kid.

He hugged him.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 10:38 AM
Thank you dear. I love you too. Your father is right that is a great gift.

She hugged and kissed her son on the cheek. She remembered when Negation had kidnapped her beloved son and when they had finally found him...That was so sad. But having her son her with them on this day was the best gift of all.

Hey! We aren't getting another gift from you? Dear you are a cheapskate. Just kidding sweetie. Knowing that and you being here is the best gift I could ever ask for. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


quote:Congratulations you two. Welcome to my small little family SF. Of course when you first meet my nephew I knew it only be a matter of time before I called you niece.Thank you Cid. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Bending down on one knee she looked at her daughter.

Well sweetie what is the present?


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-16-2003, 10:42 AM
::She grinned at her parents and pulled out a plaque made out of rubies. Engraved in it were the pictures of SF, Optimus, Rescue, and Angel. Also included were Forge, Edge, and Demon.::

Uncle Cid made it and I told him what to engrave in it. See there is you, Daddy, Rescue, and me. And I wasn't about to let him forget the kitties. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Do you like it?


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-16-2003, 10:49 AM
I am glad you both like it. And thank you OP, I am getting married soon. Although you shouldnt ask me about all the details since I am not allowed to arrange anything it's all going to be a surprise I guess. Which reminds me.. I should send a message. So if you'll excuse me, there must be more people here who would want to speak with you in any case.

::Walks of and sends a message using his wind talking ability::


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 10:49 AM
Taking the beautiful plaque from her daughter's hands. She looked down at it, engraved was the picture of her family.

It's beautiful sweetie. I love it. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

She hugged her daughter and gave her a big kiss.

Thank you both. You did are great job with it.

Handing it to OP.

Didn't they?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 10:52 AM
He nodded to ICE. He grinned as he took the plaque and looked at it.

Yes they did.

Taking his daughter from SF, he spun her in a circle and hugged her.

I love it too Angel. Mommy and I will have to find a real special place to put it.

He smiled at Cid.

Thank you.
[ 04-16-2003, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-16-2003, 10:53 AM
::From the darkness two cenobites rise carrying a mirror. As they carry it the Vampyre describes it in detail.::

LAW and I would like to present to you this ornamental mirror. As you gaze into it it will alter in appearance and reflect images of your most cherished moments. Look upon it daily and enjoy each others company.
[ 04-16-2003, 10:57 AM: Message edited by: The Vampyre Lestat ]


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-16-2003, 10:57 AM
You're welcome.

He grinned and was pleased that the gift he made with Angel was a success.

Although little Angel did most of the hard work, I just engraved the pictures. Very beautifully I might add. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif

Well if you'll excuse me. I'm off to eat.

Went to the food table and got a huge plate of food.

Even after I eat this, I'm still going to be hungry.

Archiver
07-03-2016, 03:04 PM
Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-16-2003, 10:59 AM
I'm sure we'll find a place for it Daddy. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif

Me and Demon are going to go play. See ya later.

::She waved to them and went off to play with her leopard.::


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 11:02 AM
quote:Originally posted by The Vampyre Lestat:
::From the darkness two cenobites rise carrying a mirror. As they carry it the Vampyre describes it in detail.::

LAW and I would like to present to you this ornamental mirror. As you gaze into it it will alter in appearance and reflect images of your most cherished moments. Look upon it daily and enjoy each others company.
As he watched his daughter run off to play. He took the mirror from the cenobites.

Thank you both.

He wondered if it worked and gazed into it and the image of them kissing at their wedding appeared.

Wow this is cool. Thanks. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif Here Honey look into it.

He handed it to her to look at.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 11:05 AM
She took the mirror and gazed into it. The image of when SF, OP, Cid, and the children had been at the cabin and had a picnic right after Angel was born appeared.

This is wonderful, thank you Lestat and LAW. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by The Vampyre Lestat (Member #2625) on 04-16-2003, 11:09 AM
It is our pleasure

::Lestat and Law walk to the corner of the room after presenting the Gift.::

I have urgent matters to attend to, and I'm sure that you would want to check up on Aida and help her with her preparations.

::He kisses her tenderly.::

I will meet you at Metallus soon. If you need me you know how to find me.

::Lestat focuses his energy and the darkness warps around him taking them both into the realm of shadow.::
[ 04-16-2003, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: The Vampyre Lestat ]


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 04-16-2003, 11:11 AM
**Clone sees everyone giving gifts to the happy couple.**

We were supposed to bring a gift? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/3.gif
Uhm, I'll be right back. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif
I- uh- I left my gift, which is real, I left it on Juno's ship. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif
I'll just go get this not made up gift. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif
Back in a second. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif

**Clone runs out of the Keep and into the Nirvanna to look for a gift.**


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-16-2003, 11:18 AM
minity finally composes her self and she looks even more extravagant for it, she speaks to both Lord Mattson and Rescue

hm, well I dont believe I have any ties to you Lord Mattson

and yes Rescue we can dance if you would like.
[ 04-16-2003, 11:19 AM: Message edited by: minity ]


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 04-16-2003, 11:21 AM
Watching the clone run. The leader, wearing the clone's crown told the other two dragons.

GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!

((We see what he taste like soon, he no can hide forever. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))

Deciding to give SF and OP their present.

GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!

((We decided for our present to sing you a song.))

They got the instruments and sang.
GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!G ROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GR OWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GRO WL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL !!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL! !GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!! GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!G ROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GRO WL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROW L!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL !!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL! !GROWL!!GROWL!!

((you could've kissed me, like this wasnt gonna last
kept me from saying something i'll never take back
you could have held me like there was no chance
of me waking up where i am
you could have stop short of every dream i've ever had

so help me girl
you've gone too far
its way too late
to save my heart
the way it feels
each time we touch
i know ive never been so loved
and i cant help myself
so help me girl

you had to be there when that old sun came up
makin last night feel like a vision of things yet to come
you just had to hold me like nobody else
now look what youve gone and done
you had to love me like i couldnt get enough

so help me girl
you've gone too far
its way too late
to save my heart
the way it feels
each time we touch
i know ive never been so loved
and i cant help myself
so help me girl

so help me girl
you've gone too far
its way too late
to save my heart
the way it feels
each time we touch
i know ive never been so loved
and i cant help myself
so help me girl

now i cant help myself so help me girl))

(Joe Diffie's "So Help Me Girl" BTW it is their RL song. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif Very good choice don't you think? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif )


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-16-2003, 11:21 AM
you have wonderful presents there!

The dreamy god sent a telepathic message to his sister with a dream vision of herself being a great Elysian artist.

Angel, bravo! you're the future artist and bard of our house http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif

With an eye, he looked around for Raven, wondering if the unknown and mysterious guest was still there.

well, mother, father don't you wan't a glass of champagne?

He talked quietly to his mother

-mom, you have to throw the bouquet I believe- http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif
[ 04-16-2003, 12:53 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by intmd8r (Member #1771) on 04-16-2003, 11:22 AM
As the ceremony comes to an end, intmd8r turns to her husband.

Do you want to stay for the reception or get back to Metallus and see if Aida and I.c.e need anything in the planning of their wedding?

Plus if we head back to Metallus and she doesn't need anything, well, we don't have anything else needing our immediate attention, do we? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-16-2003, 11:25 AM
Thank you Brother.

Uncle Cid engraved the pictures in the plaque and told him what to draw. He said he didn't trust me with the tools. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 11:26 AM
Thank you dragons that was wonderful.

Clapped for him. Turning to the people gathered.

Thank you all for these great presents.
[ 04-16-2003, 11:27 AM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 11:29 AM
Claps for the dragons.

That was beautiful. Thank you.

Answering her son's question.

I am getting thirsty...

Alright single ladies here, do you think I should throw this bouquet now?

She held it up.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-16-2003, 11:37 AM
[/i]Rescue look at minity changing her dress[/i]
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif
wonderful...

:empties his drink:
well, I maybe have to ask my beloved grandfather before?
May I?


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-16-2003, 11:38 AM
minity seeing SF holding up the bouquet, suddenly loses her composure as quickly as she got it she flies up into the air and yells

THROW IT, THROW IT-- IVE GOT IT- ILL CATCH IT!!!

CMOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 11:40 AM
I can tell you're excited Minity.

Okay then...

Making sure everyone was ready. SF turned her back to the everyone and tossed the bouquet over her shoulder.


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-16-2003, 11:40 AM
still excited

RESCUE- HOLD WE WILL DANCE AS SOON AS I GEZT THE BOUQUET!!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 04-16-2003, 11:41 AM
**Clone runs back into the Keep out of breath and holding up a gold key. Clone stops by the newly weds, he's gasping for air and hands the key to them.**

Here's the key to one of my palaces on that planet I own. I can't remember which palace, but they're all pretty nice. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif
[ 04-16-2003, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: qwaring's clone#1 ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 11:42 AM
I think we know who wants it.

He went to get himself and SF a drink. He took a sip of his and handed his wife the other one.

quote:**Clone runs back into the Keep out of breath and holding up a gold key. Clone stops by the newly weds, he's gasping for air and hands the key to them.**

Here's the key to one of my palaces on that planet I own. I can't remember which one, but they're all pretty nice.
Thank you.

Taking the key.

Hmm...now we have a nice vacation spot to go to sometime.
[ 04-16-2003, 11:43 AM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-16-2003, 11:42 AM
::laughs at Minity as she managed to catch the bouquet.::

come on ladies!

Lord grandfather, don't you think she looks like a gentle tigress like that?


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-16-2003, 11:43 AM
minity snags the bouquet and yells

YESSSSSSSS, AND THE CROWD GOES WILD AAAAAAAAAAA!!!

thanks SF, now Rescue, lets dance

minity fixes herself back up holding her new flowers ever so tightly and approaches Rescue to dance


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 11:46 AM
She smiled at the clone.

Thank you. We'll have to visit your planet sometime and find out which palace this is.

She took a sip of her drink and had to be careful not to choke herself as she cheered for Minity.

You're welcome.

I guess another wedding is coming up. Although Minity I do wonder who your groom will be. There are many single gods for you to choose from.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-16-2003, 11:49 AM
*woot*

::Gives to Minity a very seductive smile and raises his hand::

I'm there lady. Lets dancing, a wild dance

:; Starts spinning and dancing::


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 11:53 AM
Congrats Minity.

Everyone seems to getting married.

He put his arm around his wife's waist and kissed her lightly on the lips.

I love you.


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-16-2003, 11:58 AM
minity snaps her fingers and the band begins to play the salsa, she takes a rose from the bouquet and puts in her mouth, grabs Rescue and they spin and dance passionately on the floor

telepthicaly whispering

is getting hot in here or is it just me? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 11:59 AM
She smiled and kissed her husband back.

And I love you.

((Be back later, off to eat lunch. ))

Archiver
07-03-2016, 03:09 PM
Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 04-16-2003, 12:07 PM

quote:Originally posted by Rescue:
With an eye, he looked around for Raven, wondering his the unknown and mysterious guest was still there.~Still silent, Raven noticed a pair of eyes trying to unravel her secrets. It was Rescue, the First possessing the energies of Coeus, the Titan God of the Moon and Dreams…~

~She felt uncomfortable at being analyzed, but she nodded at him anyway.~


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-16-2003, 12:51 PM
Rescue's eyes looked deeply at minity's eye while dancing wild and passionately on the floor. He changed his tuxedo for a dark blue marine penguin suit and smiled seductively at her.

hmm you're a very good dancer lady. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif

::Still doing fast and quick movement while dancing the salsa and whispered telepathically to Minity.::

It's hot even I turn up the AC... maybe because of you.
but now I wonder how I could catch the rose http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

:: he spun her around herself ::

((ooc: how bad grandson I am, but Lord grandfather isn't here for the moment lol))
[ 04-16-2003, 12:57 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 04-16-2003, 12:58 PM
**Clone walks over the dragons.**

If you give me back my crown I'll give you a candy bar. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

**Clone holds up a half eaten and partially melted candy bar.**


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-16-2003, 01:06 PM
minity and Rescue still dancing and whispering

hmmm, you want the rose?

she allows Rescue to dip her very low, and she puts her lips to his, sliding the rose into his mouth http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif

well there you go!

((OOC:you know i just cant decide on an avatar, we need new ones- lol))
[ 04-16-2003, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: minity ]


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-16-2003, 01:08 PM
Bah! Now that Aida is still hiding I dont get to dance..

::Hears a song in his mind::


Posted by Nenna (Member #3332) on 04-16-2003, 01:22 PM
Sees Ice with no one as his dance partner

If you can't have the real thing, why not the clone? Come on, groomy, I'll dance with ya! Aida said I could!

takes Ice by the hand and leads him out to start dancing with him


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-16-2003, 01:24 PM
**qwaring walks over to glcjr by the bar. qwaring puts his empty drink glass onto the bar and has a chat with his brother.**

I'm sorry to hear about the annoying clone situation on Planet M. I don't think I'd be able to help you get rid of the clones, but I think I could come up with something to keep the qc#1 clones from being cloned.
It wouldn't be to hard to come up with a gadget to do that. All I would have to do is-

**qwaring concentrates for a moment trying to let his inventive power bring up a gadget to his mind. When he finds that the ideas are unclear is soon forgotten, qwaring picks up his empty drink glass and looks at it. qwaring simply assumes this drink was stronger than he had previously thought.**

Well as soon I sober up a bit I'll help you out. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/redface.gif


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-16-2003, 01:30 PM
::Sweeps once over the dancefloor and off it again::

No, Nenna. It doesnt feel right. I'll be okay


Posted by SilntAngl5 (Member #1656) on 04-16-2003, 02:02 PM

quote:Originally posted by Cid:
All the gargoyles in the universe? Ha! I could still eat more that them.

Hello Lord Mattson. Thank you for letting me eat most of your food. I have a bottomless pit for a stomach.

Sees Sil and smiles.

Why this is one of the lovely Nanas of SF. Why my dear you don't look old enough to be a Nana, let alone a Great Nana. You are just as lovely as I heard.((Wow... I am SO behind on this thread... but this deserves special brownie points!!! KUDOS to you Cid! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif ))

((edited cause I can't type ::gnaws on fingers:: ))
[ 04-16-2003, 02:10 PM: Message edited by: SilntAngl5 ]


Posted by Nenna (Member #3332) on 04-16-2003, 02:08 PM
Quite all right, you're saving yourself for your love, I understand.

Pats Ice gently on the shoulder, then heads in the direction of the bar to find Qwaring's Clone #1

Hey, QC what's a clone like you doing in such a place like this? Wanna dance?


Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 04-16-2003, 02:09 PM
~Just as Raven kept looking at the Firsts dance, some sense of quietness covered her mind. For a moment, there wasn’t any stranger’s emotions invading her heart and soul. Not a sense of anybody’s emotions, not the drag of bearing the pain of everybody around her…~

~For the first time in her life, nobody was invading her soul.~

~Raven stood up and choked. She wasn’t used to feeling this free.~

What…? What’s going on? I can’t sense you, people. I can’t!


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-16-2003, 02:14 PM
I wonder if the dragons will begin wondering how Nenna tastes... hmmm.


Posted by Nenna (Member #3332) on 04-16-2003, 02:25 PM
Ooh, I heard that!

turns toward the dragons

All right, if you want me, come and claim me. I'm made of Metallus metal, I can take it!


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 04-16-2003, 02:30 PM
**Clone had given up on his attempt to bribe the dragons with a candy bar and was about to take his first drink of the evening when Nenna asked him to dance. Clone puts the drink onto the bar and walks over to her.**

Sure I'll dance with you metal lady. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

**qc#1 then begins dancing like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever, despite the fact that there is no disco music playing.**

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-16-2003, 02:37 PM
::Rescue dips Minity softly and slowly with one arms around her hips, holding her hand on his chest.::

::feels her lips and beats the rose::
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif
Schank iou lady, you do it great. (imagine a god talking with a rose http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif )

::He spines slowly to the left while he was still dipping minity and quickly lifts her up and holds her tight.::

Minity, this rose is yours. Now I have to give it you back. Just wondering how .

::spins to right then to left and put his head closes to hers and slides the rose in her hair, kissing her head softly::
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

oh my I'm drunk


Posted by Nenna (Member #3332) on 04-16-2003, 02:44 PM
QC, disco this!

starts slam-dancing QC#1

so, just how metal can you get?


Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-16-2003, 02:50 PM

quote:Originally posted by qwaring:
Well as soon I sober up a bit I'll help you out. Watches his brother for a second and thinks to himself, gee is that what I do after I've been drinking? No wonder everyone's been harping on me. Finally mutters under his breath...

Oh well, they should be proud. No drinks for me yet. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 04-16-2003, 02:52 PM

quote:Originally posted by Nenna:
so, just how metal can you get?I once ate a bunch of quarters. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif I mistook a piggy bank for a real pig. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/redface.gif
Does that count as getting metal? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif

**qc#1 continues dancing, a slight jingling of change can be heard.**


Posted by Scion_the_Nun (Member #1751) on 04-16-2003, 02:52 PM
<A holoprojection of the Nun sitting on the House Sinister throne appears wherever a First or a Secundae is dwelling.>

<The Nun wears a silky red and black dress, splattered with sparkling onyx gems, unlike anything she ever wore before.>

<A roguish smile shines in her face as she starts to speak.>

Firsts, Secundae.
Members of House Sinister, House Dexter, House Metallus and House Medius.
Today I come to you to grant you with great news.

First, my days as a door-to-door Avon salesgirl are over. Today I was touched by Altwaal himself while I was at my penthouse at the Elysian Apartments and he changed me!

Now I feel the Sinister passion growing inside of me, the rush of red covering my soul, the untapped power that now is mine to command.

Yes, I’ve become Sinister. But not just any Sinister. I was chosen by Altwaal himself to rule over House Sinister.

Altawaal knew better. Ever since I participated in the coup against Meteoro, I’ve been doing my best for House Sinister, even confusing my loyalties for House Dexter, of which I was the Council of Vision… Well, no more, I renounce to my Dexter side, and from this day on… I CLAIM HOUSE SINISTER’S LEADERSHIP

<The Nun presses a button in the CD player and the sound of thousands of cheering is heard.>


Posted by Scion_the_Nun (Member #1751) on 04-16-2003, 02:55 PM
<A holoprojection of the Nun sitting on the House Sinister throne appears wherever a First or a Secundae is dwelling.>

<The Nun wears a silky red and black dress, splattered with sparkling onyx gems, unlike anything she ever wore before.>

<A roguish smile shines in her face as she starts to speak.>

Firsts, Secundae.
Members of House Sinister, House Dexter, House Metallus and House Medius.
Today I come to you to grant you with great news.

First, my days as a door-to-door Avon salesgirl are over. Today I was touched by Altwaal himself while I was at my penthouse at the Elysian Apartments and he changed me!

Now I feel the Sinister passion growing inside of me, the rush of red covering my soul, the untapped power that now is mine to command.

Yes, I’ve become Sinister. But not just any Sinister. I was chosen by Altwaal himself to rule over House Sinister.

Altawaal knew better. Ever since I participated in the coup against Meteoro, I’ve been doing my best for House Sinister, even confusing my loyalties for House Dexter, of which I was the Council of Vision… Well, no more, I renounce to my Dexter side, and from this day on… I CLAIM HOUSE SINISTER’S LEADERSHIP

<The Nun presses a button in the CD player and the sound of thousands of cheering is heard.>


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 04-16-2003, 03:01 PM

quote:Originally posted by qwaring's clone#1:
**Clone walks over the dragons.**

If you give me back my crown I'll give you a candy bar.

**Clone holds up a half eaten and partially melted candy bar.**.....GROWL!!!

((No.))


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 04-16-2003, 03:04 PM

quote:Originally posted by Nenna:
Ooh, I heard that!

turns toward the dragons

All right, if you want me, come and claim me. I'm made of Metallus metal, I can take it!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL !!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!

((We no like taste of metal... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif We want to see if clone taste like orange.))


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-16-2003, 03:05 PM
(OOC: Change in leadership in stereo http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif )

Indeed Minity. Indeed. We shall have to dance some time.

I'll just have to talk to Sf about reigning in her son lest she wants to feel Sil's pain.

Witnesses the arrival of the Nun.

Lady, who sits on the throne doesn't matter as long as my Ministry remains.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 03:12 PM
A new leader of Sinister...makes no difference to me who leads that house.

Hey Rescue why don't you let someone else dance with Minity now.

Holding out his hand to his wife.

Let's dance.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 03:14 PM
Umm...Rescue....you don't really want Nana Sil to see this do you? She....Take a break or dance with your sister.

Smiling at her husband.

Yes let's dance.

Archiver
07-03-2016, 03:12 PM
Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-16-2003, 03:16 PM
Yeah dance with me.

::Grabbing his hand and leaving him no choice.::

Minity can dance with Grandpa.


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-16-2003, 03:18 PM

quote:Originally posted by SilntAngl5:
((Wow... I am SO behind on this thread... but this deserves special brownie points!!! KUDOS to you Cid! ))

((edited cause I can't type ::gnaws on fingers:: ))((Hehe. You're welcome. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-16-2003, 03:52 PM
seeing minity get dragged away by the little girl, she giggles and looks towards Lord Mattson

well, it looks like we could dance now.

she then notices the Nun, and begins to wonder if Foxy has heard the news

hmmmmmm.


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-16-2003, 03:53 PM
GOOD, SOME ARE DRUNK. AND AS FAR AS I CAN TELL THEY ALL GOT SOME OF THE SPIKED DRINKS.

ONCE VZTR GETS HIS A$$ HERE WE CAN BEGIN. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif


Posted by OZZ (Member #1712) on 04-16-2003, 04:03 PM
*Ozz's Avatar perks up, unusually, at the Nuns message*

Hrm. Interesting.

This one wonders if the host is aware of this new development.

Mayhap a journey should be undertaken to find him...

there are no pressing concerns here, and a celebration is ... unfamiliar... yet... this one has no desire to leave at the moment.

*walks around the reception studying the actions of the guests...*
[ 04-16-2003, 04:04 PM: Message edited by: OZZ ]


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-16-2003, 04:04 PM
He listens to Nun's message.

Hmmm....I guess I don't have to give Gator my answer of having a Council seat. Oh well.

Shrugs his shoulders.


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-16-2003, 04:22 PM
I'VE WAITED LONG ENOUGH FOR THIS MOMENT. IT'S TIME.

Sending a message to VZTR.

SEND YOUR MEN.

He, Rampage, and Psyche walked to the reception. His own men were just waiting for his order.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 04:25 PM
Dancing with OP, she noticed some dark figures entering the room.

Do you see that?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 04:26 PM
They stopped dancing.

I see it too....


Posted by ozzblair (Member #1258) on 04-16-2003, 04:28 PM
((oops ))
[ 04-16-2003, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: ozzblair ]


Posted by OZZ (Member #1712) on 04-16-2003, 04:30 PM
*watches curiously...*


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-16-2003, 04:31 PM
The music stop playing.

I'M SHOCKED AND HURT THAT I WASN'T INVITED TO THIS "JOYOUS" EVENT. AFTER ALL PRIME I WAS AN IMPORTANT PART OF YOUR FIRST MEETING WITH YOUR BRIDE OR HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN. NO MATTER, I WASN'T ABOUT TO LET THIS WEDDING HAPPEN WITHOUT GIVING YOU A WEDDING "PRESENT". IT'S GOOD THAT YOU MARRIED NOW, THEN YOU CAN GUARANTEE YOU'LL BE TOGETHER ON THE OTHER SIDE. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

Getting angry.

YOU AND YOUR CURSED KIND HAVE DELAYED ME IN MY DESTINY. I AM TO RULE THIS UNIVERSE, BUT YOU DAMN YOU, WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO DO THAT. NO YOU HAD TO FIGHT FOR THIS UNIVERSE. IF YOU HAD STEPPED A SIDE AND GRANTED ME ELYSIA, IT WOULDN'T HAVE COME TO THIS.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 04:33 PM
Are you done with your bull ****? Seeing as you have yet to beat us, I say things aren't in your favor. Or have you forgotten that your army has lost twice and the Firsts never?


Posted by OZZ (Member #1712) on 04-16-2003, 04:34 PM
*looking slightly amused...*


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-16-2003, 04:35 PM
LIKE I COULD POSSIBLY FORGET WHAT YOU AND YOUR FATHER HAVE DONE TO ME! THIS TIME I'M PREPARED FOR YOU. YOU WON'T WIN THIS TIME.
[ 04-16-2003, 04:36 PM: Message edited by: The Boss ]


Posted by Foxy797 (Member #2427) on 04-16-2003, 04:35 PM
Foxy fills with joy with the Nun's announcement, much betrayal here, just what she thrives off of.

*She catches Minity's attention with the biggest smile on her face and winks. Then whispering to Ozz's avatar*

If he does know I'm sure he would be just as interested as I. Maybe just as pleased!

Noticing the entrance of the new guest she watches closely


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-16-2003, 04:37 PM
::Stops dancing and holds Demon tightly to her in a small voice.::

Daddy? Who is the bad man?


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-16-2003, 04:38 PM
::sneaks out and jets off in the Iacon::


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-16-2003, 04:39 PM
Seeing the child.

WHAT A SWEET LITTLE GIRL YOU HAVE THERE. LOOKS LIKE HER MOTHER. SUCH A SHAME SHE IS YOUR KID THOUGH, SEEING AS SHE HAS TO DIE.

Forming a black energy ball he threw it at Angel.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-16-2003, 04:41 PM

[ 04-16-2003, 04:42 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 04:41 PM
NO!!!

Trying to use TK, she realized it didn't work. Not worrying about that, she ran over to her daughter and grabbed her just before the energy ball hit her.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 04:43 PM
YOU B@STARD!!!

Making sure that both his wife and daughter were okay, OP's eyes glowed yellow and he tried to form a fireball, but it didn't work.

What the hell!


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-16-2003, 04:47 PM
OH DID I FORGET TO MENTION THAT I SPIKED THE DRINKS AT THIS WEDDING SO THAT YOUR POWERS COULD NOT BE USED. SILLY ME. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

ALL THE FIRSTS WHO HAD THE DRINKS CAN'T USE THEIR POWERS.

Seeing Lord Mattson.

YOU DON'T INTERFERE. THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND YOUR SON-IN-LAW. BESIDES I KNOW SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO "CHAT" WITH YOU. OH SHADOW, HE'S HERE.

Shadow appears.

HAVE FUN WITH HIM. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 04:49 PM
Angel are you okay?

Go to Uncle Cid! He'll get you out of here!


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-16-2003, 04:50 PM
Okay Mommy.

::She grabbed Demon and started running to him.::

Archiver
07-03-2016, 03:16 PM
Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-16-2003, 04:51 PM
ANGEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL

MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rescue shot a plasma ball to throw away the attack of the enemy but his energy was very low and that had not effect unfortunately


Posted by Scion_the_Nun (Member #1751) on 04-16-2003, 04:53 PM
quote:Originally posted by Lord Mattson:
Witnesses the arrival of the Nun.

Lady, who sits on the throne doesn't matter as long as my Ministry remains.
((The Nun never came to your Keep, it was a holoprojection sent through everyplace with Firsts in it. And don’t worry, you’ll get to keep your Ministry, just don’t forget, after the reception/massacre is over, to drop by House Sinister to remind her of your position.)).


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-16-2003, 04:55 PM
NO!! YOU DIE LITTLE GIRL!

He threw an energy ball in between Cid and Angel. It caused him to hit the table near the presents and to be far from Angel.

PSYCHE GET THE GIRL.


Posted by OZZ (Member #1712) on 04-16-2003, 04:56 PM
*looks around at all the conflict...ever watching, and noticing the participants actions*


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-16-2003, 04:57 PM
OH CRAP!!!

He fell into the table and by accident activated his Boom Tube and he and all the presents disappeared.

BOOM!!!


Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 04-16-2003, 04:58 PM
~A few seconds before the Boom Tube's got ignited, Raven opened her arms summoning her soul. The bird shaped shadow appeared and flew against The Boss, but it disappeared a few feet away from the former Teen Titan.~

Wha...?

~That's when she heard a loud BOOM! .~
[ 04-16-2003, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Raven ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 05:00 PM
Looking at Rescue.

He's an old enemy from the future.

Glaring at The Boss.

You leave my daughter alone!!


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 04-16-2003, 05:01 PM
Sorry little girl, but what the Boss wants, he gets.

She grabbed her arm.


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-16-2003, 05:02 PM
LET ME GO! LET ME GO!

MOMMY HELP!!


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 05:04 PM
GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY DAUGHTER!

Grabs Psyche by the hair and punches her.

Angel run!


Posted by dark VZTR (Member #2918 ) on 04-16-2003, 05:04 PM
In a thunder as they broke doors of the keep, numberless troopers entered in the keep with all their guns aimed.

A blue lightning disturbed the space through where the general of the negation empire appeared.

Good evening all!
So dear "friend", need help? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

DEAR FIRSTS, SURRENDER OR DIE!


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-16-2003, 05:06 PM
YOUR DAUGHTER IS THE FIRST ONE. THEN YOUR SON, THEN YOUR WIFE, THEN YOU PRIME. OF COURSE I CAN'T FORGET ABOUT ALL YOUR FRIENDS.

Sees VZTR.

ABOUT TIME YOU GET HERE.

MEN ATTACK!

Suddenly the army of the Boss attacked all the Firsts who had gathered at the wedding.
[ 04-16-2003, 05:06 PM: Message edited by: The Boss ]


Posted by Foxy797 (Member #2427) on 04-16-2003, 05:06 PM
*Angel runs into Foxy and Foxy grabs hold of her*

Don't worry sweetie you will be safe!

*Reality bends and both Foxy and Angel are gone*


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 04-16-2003, 05:08 PM
YOU B!TCH!!

Punches SF back and lunges at her.


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-16-2003, 05:09 PM
Huh?

::Runs into Foxy who takes her away from the fight.::


Posted by Trooper (Member #2974) on 04-16-2003, 05:10 PM
Arriving from their ships around the keep, the troopers of VZTR targeted the firsts at the wedding, waiting orders from general VZTR

FZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (weapons aimed http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif )


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-16-2003, 05:10 PM
minity stops flirting and armors her entire body , her hair gets tied up so none if it is out and her eyes and body glow with raging red lighting, her hands pure energy now, she speeds toward the Trooper

DAMMIT YOU PEOPLE WILL NOT TAKE AWAY MY PARTY GUESTS, and guess what im a secundae, your spikes dont work on me!

she leeches onto his body and tries to pour her energy into him. . .
[ 04-16-2003, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: minity ]


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-16-2003, 05:12 PM
HMM...THE GIRL IS GONE NO MATTER. SHE WILL DIE. OKAY THE BOY IS NEXT.

BOY YOU SHOULD REMEMBER MY "FRIEND" NEGATION VERY WELL. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

Throws an energy ball at Rescue.


Posted by dark VZTR (Member #2918 ) on 04-16-2003, 05:13 PM
oh.. lady you choose to fight? well, you don't give me another solution than to fight you!

Troopers FIRE!

VZTR looked with a grin the scene and changed his uniform for a battle armor


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 05:14 PM
Rescue move!!!

Sees the energy ball thrown at his son.


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 04-16-2003, 05:15 PM
::Seeing all the commotion at the wedding reception.::

What the hell?? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif

No one ruins my sister's wedding reception!!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

::NoCal's Gauntlet of Power activates and creates a shield around him, however he notices that he has lost his rapport to his ring, Elocin.::

Elocin? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif

What's happening? The emerald flame! I'm no longer connected to it! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif


Posted by OZZ (Member #1712) on 04-16-2003, 05:16 PM
*sees the arrival of the 'Negation' troops and is quite surprised...*

That power signature...

This IS unsettling...


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 05:18 PM
Grrr.... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

She and Psyche rolled on the ground. She kicked at Psyche and rolled on top of her.

This is for ruining the party.

Punched her face.

And this for trying to hurt my daughter!

Punched her again.


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-16-2003, 05:19 PM
minity gets shot in the stomach and she screams in agony because she has never felt pain, however she manages to blast many people away from her so she can concentrate on healing herself, when she finishes, she dashes toward Rescue and Optimus and puts up her shields

I DONT KNOW IF THEY WILL HOLD!


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-16-2003, 05:20 PM
Surprised by all the event, Rescue was motionless when he heard the voice of his father. He just had time to roll on the floor to avoid the fireball.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh

No one will bring darkness in this wedding! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rant.gif

His energy glowed around him and he fired at the boss with small plasma ball but his energy was too low to have any impact.

ACK! what happens to me!!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/mad.gif

Thank you minity... but don't be too heroic
[ 04-16-2003, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]

Archiver
07-03-2016, 03:20 PM
Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 04-16-2003, 05:21 PM
GET OFF ME!!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

She grabbed SF's throat with one hand and tried to push her off, but SF wouldn't let go. She formed an ice dagger in her other hand and plunged it into the goddess's arm.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 05:24 PM
The b@stard spiked the drinks kid. It took our powers. We'll need weapons to fight them.

By Atlwaal will someone give me a gun, sword, something!

Seeing Minity.

Thank you but do be careful.
[ 04-16-2003, 05:37 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by Trooper (Member #2974) on 04-16-2003, 05:26 PM
Even with weapons you should stop the fight before dying!

troopers surrounded Minity, Nocal, Ozz and other firsts and unleashed the green fire of their weapons

TCHUMB TCHUMB TCHUMB


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 05:26 PM
She screamed in pain as the dagger went into her arm. She rolled off Psyche and put her hand on the handle of it and tried to overcome the pain in her right arm.


Posted by Clone of Chevymetal (Member #3178 ) on 04-16-2003, 05:28 PM
From under a title, COC forms a sword out of a cross between metal and plastic. And then runs up to OP

Here ya go http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Then causes his body to melt away and back under a table.

((I can edit this out if you want.))
[ 04-16-2003, 05:35 PM: Message edited by: Clone of Chevymetal ]


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 04-16-2003, 05:32 PM
::Seeing the Troopers rush into the reception hall enrages the God of Emerald Flame.::

I may no longer have any connection to my power ring and the emerald flame at the moment, but I still have The Mighty Gauntlet that I shall name Nedoow.

With Nedoow on my side, I have more than enough power to take you on! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

::Shouting out to the would be attackers.::

FOR ELYSIA!!!! THIS IS FOR THE FALLEN!!!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

::NoCal rushes to attack the troopers, while the gauntlet creates an armor around him with enhances his strength, reflexes, and provides protection from harm.::


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-16-2003, 05:35 PM
as minity's shields begin to fail, she pulls out her 2 sais and jumps into the air bring down her might a many of the troopers below, her legs fly like a gymnast as she kicks and stabs many of the troopers, she kills as many as she can, but is eventually shot again. . .she gets bashed into a wall and her armor fades, she begins crawling toward the shadows hopefully where she wont be seen

ugh this isnt my day, i have to heal myself AGAIN!!
she makes it to a safer corner and suddenly huge cyborgs that look like Ghirretur each carrying guns or axes, surround minity as she powers up!


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-16-2003, 05:39 PM
::From the skies the Iacon comes racing and Ice jumps out::

Too bad there are no good weapons systems in there but I got some blasters for some of you. I myself will be using the Shatterlance.


Posted by OZZ (Member #1712) on 04-16-2003, 05:41 PM
*As an energy blast from the Negation troopers reach The Avatar of Ozz he holds out his open palm towards the blast.*

Even with what little power the Host has entrusted to This One, it should be more than able to match what ...

*The Avatar is suddenly surprised when attempting to stop the blast, this strange green energy rips through his defense and destroys his outstretched arm from the elbow down...*

This one has never experienced something like this...

*He now dodges the unfamiliar energy all the while attempting to decipher its origins...*


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-16-2003, 05:46 PM
((OOC: dang just entered the fray and already gotta go, well enjoy the blasters and I'll be fighting a bit and staying out of the way of nasty green things and boss people))


Posted by dark VZTR (Member #2918 ) on 04-16-2003, 05:48 PM
Talking with a loud voice to the firsts around.

you don't want to ruin this adorable wedding?
so why don't you stop the fight and surrender? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

His all green armor shined with the energy unleashed around him and the general vztr stood ready if someone attacked him.

Come on! I still believe that we don't need to fight http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 04-16-2003, 05:49 PM
::NoCal uses his newfound armor formed from the Mighty Gauntlet, Nedoow, as a battering ram to bowl over the attacking battalion of troopers. The combination of his newfound speed and enhanced strength causes disarray and forms a slight opening from which others can make their escape.::

::Shouting out to the remaining guests of the wedding reception.::

Quick, let's go before more reinforcements arri-

::Before he can finish his sentence, NoCal is hit with a barrage of weapon fire as the remaining Troopers unleash their weapons towards him. This barrage staggers the God of Emerald Flame back, stopping what momentum he had gained in the tide of this battle.::


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-16-2003, 05:57 PM
Rescue created a small plasma shield around him while fighting with some soldiers around. He didn't know how many time he would be able to stand up but he knew that he would fight.

Don't trust him!!!!
they don't care of us...

we should work in team as our powers are twisted now http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif

As he talked, he felt pain on his chest and could only realize that he was hit by a green ray that throw him away against a wall.
[ 04-16-2003, 06:00 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 04-16-2003, 06:00 PM
~Seeing Ozz and minity getting hurt, Raven ran to them.~

I’m going to heal both of you, stay calm. This won’t take long.

~Raven placed her hands on Ozz’s shoulder…~

The pain will stop, trust me…

~Raven concentrates, just as a black cloud surrounded them both… but nothing happened~

Azar! My powers are completely gone!


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-16-2003, 06:01 PM
minity still too weak to do anything, sends her 5 cyborgs out to fight for her, she throws her sai so hard she ends up nailing 3 soldiers. . .

SCORE!!
[ 04-16-2003, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: minity ]


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 04-16-2003, 06:02 PM
She grinned as the goddess was doubled over in pain. She formed an ice sword in her hand and went behind her. She lifted the sword up and was ready to put it through her back.


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 04-16-2003, 06:02 PM
......
[ 04-16-2003, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: Psyche ]


Posted by Trooper (Member #2974) on 04-16-2003, 06:04 PM
Noticing the secundae with her cyborgs, some soldiers moved toward them with their swords and guns.
While fighting the cyborg, two troopers reached the secundae and sliced the air on the level of her hip.

don't hide miss http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

Elsewhere, they began to surround Nocal and threw at him some paralyzing energy web before rushing into the god with their axes
[ 04-16-2003, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: Trooper ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 06:05 PM
She felt Psyche behind her. Before she throw the sword at her, SF spun around and took the dagger out of her arm and plunged it into Psyche's heart and punched her with her left hand. Her right arm was killing her.


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 04-16-2003, 06:07 PM
She screamed and fell back on the floor. The dagger was in her heart and she was dying. Telepathically to her lover.

Alyzin....help....I...loved you....

She had challenged another goddess and lost again....


Posted by OZZ (Member #1712) on 04-16-2003, 06:08 PM
*After serious contemplation of a course of action...the Avatar decides.*

This One knows this occurrence is of great interest to the Host...

Initiating sample-acquisition protocol...

*He maneuvers his way around the broken furniture and battling forms and finds an unsuspecting Negation Trooper. He unceremoniously clubs him over the head with a broken table leg then grabs the prone trooper and his gear. The Avatar opens up a portal and all disappear within, with the portal closing behind...*

((g'night all, wish I coulda been in on more of this SL, but I have fodder for my own SL stuff now so it all worked out in the end! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif ))


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-16-2003, 06:09 PM
minity hold in her scream and pulls out her other sai

who said i was hiding?

she blasts one trooper away and stabs the other trooper throught the heart- she then rushes over and pulls Rescue off the wall


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 06:09 PM
Her eyes glowing yellow with hatred for Psyche. SF picked up the ice sword that Psyche was going to use on her. She raised it above her head and then quickly plunged it into Psyche's chest ending her life.


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 04-16-2003, 06:10 PM
No...

She screamed as the sword hit her chest. Telepathically to Alyzin.

Good bye my love.....

She died....


Posted by OZZ (Member #1712) on 04-16-2003, 06:11 PM
((Raven, I appreciate the gesture http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif
sorry I was typing when you posted that but you can focus on helping minity if need be...))

Archiver
07-03-2016, 03:28 PM
Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 06:14 PM
quote:Originally posted by Clone of Chevymetal:
From under a title, COC forms a sword out of a cross between metal and plastic. And then runs up to OP

Here ya go

Then causes his body to melt away and back under a table.


Whatever works. Thanks.

Arming himself with the sword, he started fighting the soldiers. He tired to help the others but got busy with some soldiers.

Is everyone okay? Where the hell is SF?
[ 04-16-2003, 06:18 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 04-16-2003, 06:21 PM
((It’s okay, Ozzy, I know these fights get kinda overwhelming! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))

~Raven walked against the wall, without her powers she was useless. She wasn’t a fighter, she was a healer, but now her healing powers were gone… completely gone.~

~Looking at the floor, she saw Psyche getting killed by Sojourn Fan. At another time, the pain she would have endured because of someone else’s death would have brought her down to her feet… but now she felt nothing.~

~Was is it really that bad to loose her powers…?~


Posted by dark VZTR (Member #2918 ) on 04-16-2003, 06:21 PM
PSYCHE!

The stars on vztr's head shined hardly as the anger overwhelmed him. He screamed out loud and used a blue energy wave against SF, throwing her away from Psyche.

His hand over Psyche's chest, he clenched his fist and teleported her on the negation's ship around

Now... now this is not fun

A swords appeared in his hand and vztr rushed over SF


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 06:25 PM
Optimus I'm......

She screamed as she got hit by the blue wave, as she fell she hit her arm.

Dammit....

Seeing VZTR.

oh sh*t.....
[ 04-16-2003, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 06:26 PM
SF!!!

He ran over to where she was. He tackled VZTR before he got to her. He punched VZTR in the jaw.

DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY WIFE! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-16-2003, 06:27 PM
Helped by minity, the dreamy god came back to reality in pain. He held her hand to help him standing and watched the battle...

Thanks again dear minity...
But we have to fight all together now... for Elysia!!
[ 04-16-2003, 06:28 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 04-16-2003, 06:27 PM
::Seeing his sister about to get attacked, NoCal releases a low, primal growl.::

Sojourn!! Nooo!!!

::Using all of his will power, NoCal picks himself off the ground and rushes as fast as he could to his sister's aid.::


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-16-2003, 06:35 PM
Watched Psyche died and was pleased that SF killed the little witch. He was hoping she would. He got rid of the little traitor and got VZTR to hate the First. His planned worked.

NICE FIGHT, BUT NOT UNEXPECTED. THINGS ARE GOING TO PLAN.

Sees VZTR's anger.

WELL I DID SAY SHE'D BE FREE OF ME VZTR. I JUST NEVER SAID HOW.
[ 04-16-2003, 06:49 PM: Message edited by: The Boss ]


Posted by dark VZTR (Member #2918 ) on 04-16-2003, 06:37 PM
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

I didn't expected that but.. I hate you all now http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif
You'll regret your acts!!!

He looked deeply into SF's eyes, ready to hit her with his sword when Nocal rushed at him, pulling him away. With agility, the general rolled on the floor and clinched his fists.

It's not your time you!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

His hands glowed with a blue energy that surrounded the first, holding him strongly inside energy rings. With a fast movement, vztr throw Nocal against the bar and shot at Minity in the meantime with a huge tachyon's fireball.
[ 04-16-2003, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: dark VZTR ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 06:38 PM
She was about to be attacked when OP tackled the general. She lifted herself on her feet and grabbed her arm. Seeing NoCal.

NoCal watch out!

Her warning didn't do any good. He got thrown against the bar.
[ 04-16-2003, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 06:45 PM
The feeling is mutual. Besides the little witch deserved what she got, she attacked my daughter and tried to kill my wife. I only wished I could have helped finish her off.

Punched VZTR and looked at NoCal who just gotten thrown against the bar and sees him get knocked out.

Let's go jacka$$. No harms my family and that includes my in-laws.
[ 04-16-2003, 06:52 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by NoCal in SoCal (Member #2624) on 04-16-2003, 06:48 PM
::Before his sister's warning could get to him, NoCal was thrown clear across the hall, knocking him almost senseless.::

::With the strength of his will rapidly draining, NoCal eyes kulit in the corner of the hall. Mustering up as much will as he can, NoCal teleports over to his betrothed in an effort to protect her from any harm that may fall, hoping that his sister and the rest of the guests can muster the strength to fight off the remaining attackers.::

Kulit --

::NoCal passes out from the exhaustion of his drained willpower.::


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 04-16-2003, 07:02 PM
Waking up the dragons realized there was a battle happening.

GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!G ROWL!!

((You bad, you woke us up from sleep! You no can do that!)) http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

They started breathing fire at the attackers.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-16-2003, 07:08 PM
The dreamy god glanced at Vztr and saw the huge tachyon's burning fireball flying toward

Minity... hold my hand and use my plasma energy.
I know you can, you're maybe more powerful than me...

Suddenly, Rescue gave most of his power to the sinister secundae via his hand. Yellow and red ring moved from him to minity as he transferred his energy and the Ozz' Cube.
Slowly, Rescue still in pain was ready to pass out.

I trust you... for the moment.

((ooc: minity, I sent you a PM http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif and well good night everyone lol))
[ 04-16-2003, 07:41 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 04-16-2003, 07:17 PM
::beep! When I joined the Army I didn't plan on this....EEP!!! beep!::

Saw Forge and Edge who were growling at him and ready to attack him...

::beep! Nice kitties.....beep!::

-Growl....

::beep! EEP!! beep!::

He got chased by the cats.


Posted by dark VZTR (Member #2918 ) on 04-16-2003, 07:23 PM
General VZTR put his hand on his chest after being punched by OP and felt the pain since a long time. This feeling with the death of Psyche increase even more his anger in the battle, forgetting his own principles of fighting.

He grinned at OP and looked for his sword.

Too me my sword!

Like a lightning, the long sword of the general came back to him and Vztr clenched it strongly with an infinite determination.

I would care of your family but now... I won't anymore http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

A blue energy swirled around him as he jump over OP, grabbing the first on his neck, VZTR punched him with his knee on his chest and with a fast movement, knocked him down the floor with his foot.

less talking... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rant.gif

Little by little, a blue energy wave hit the new married first on the floor, starting to absorb from him any weapons he could have.
[ 04-16-2003, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: dark VZTR ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 07:33 PM
Grabbing VZTR's arm and trying to get it off his neck. When he had hit the floor, his sword was knocked out of his reach.

LET GO!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

He brought up his knee and tried to push VZTR off of him. He tried to block out the pain of getting hit by the blue wave.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-16-2003, 07:40 PM
OPTIMUS!!

Seeing the Negation general attacking her husband, SF grabbed a large, heavy metal candlestick holder. Using her good arm, she lifted it above her.

You leave him alone!

He was so focused on Optimus, that she shocked VZTR when she brought the candlestick down on his head. She hit him so hard, he passed out. Pulling him of her husband, she grabbed OP and hugged him.

Oh Honey are you okay?

She ran her good hand down OP to check for injuries.

((And yes VZTR said I could do this. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-16-2003, 07:45 PM
Yeah Baby I'm okay.

Looking at VZTR.

He won't be knocked out for long.

He put his arms around her and noticed her suck in a small breath when he touched her one arm.

That little witch did that didn't she?

She nodded.

You got her back. Come on, we got to help the others.


Posted by Nenna (Member #3332) on 04-16-2003, 10:32 PM
Nenna was grateful she was such a quiet little clone. She decided that this wedding was getting a bit too out-of-hand for her, so she quietly snuck off and made her way back to Metallus to check on her mistress


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-16-2003, 10:53 PM
**qwaring had lept behind the bar when the attack started. He had hoped that he could buy himself some time to clear his head and come up with a gadget to win this fight. Then he heard about the spiked drinks and realized he'd have to rely on what he had on him now.**

From now on I'm carrying weapons to any weddings I attend! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/mad.gif

**qwaring sees the Negation troops pouring in through the entrance and he gets an idea. He ducks behind the bar again and activates the remote control device in his left wrist band.
Outside of the Keep qwaring's rocketship springs to life.**


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-16-2003, 11:22 PM
((Let me know if any of this needs to be changed and LM qwaring will pay for any damages he causes. I'm going under the assumption that this is a real big room.))

Sorry about this Lord Mattson. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif

**Is all qwaring mutters quietly as he pilots his ship by remotes control. The wall beside the main entrance collapses onto the Negation soldiers positioned near it, as qwaring's rocketship comes plowing through. The silver ship is only 8 meters wide and 11 meters from its nose to its aft engines. The ship leaves a 10 meter wide hole in the wall as it continues through a dozen Negation soldiers. The ship finally lands off to the side of the room and its cargo bay doors open.
As he runs to the ship qwaring grabs his dumbstruck clone by his collar and drags him to the ship. Once at his ship qwaring releases the clone and starts putting on his suit of Ebon Armor and utility belt with a blaster pistol holstered onto it out from a storage compartment.**

Clone stay here and help any wounded onto the safety of the ship.
*qwaring thinks for a second and adds to his orders.*
But don't help any Negation onto the ship!
No Negation!

**qwaring then draws his gun and runs out from behind the cover of the ship. He chooses his targets and opens fire letting loose numerous energy beams at the enemy.**

((qwaring is very destructive when he doesn't have his powers.))


Posted by kulit (Member #2200) on 04-17-2003, 02:03 AM
quote:Originally posted by Optimus_Prime:


((Kulit when you have time, post your part. Just insert it. ))
(( Sorry guys! my isp didnt cooperate. ))

:: kulit walked down the aisle after Angel, she was wearing a strapless green gown that shimmered as the light enters the keep from different sources. she glances along the guests and looks at NoCal and their son. she smiles at them. thoughts forming in her head. thoughts on their future as a family ::
quote:She handed her bouquet to Kulit. She and OP listened to Rev's words.
:: kulit held the bouquet for Sojourn Fan, she could almost literally see happiness shining from the bride and groom's faces. she smiles and looks at SF. a smile that seemed to say congratulations and im so happy for you. ::
quote:I Declare You Two as Lawfully Wedded Wife and Husband, you may now Kiss each other to seal your pact!
:: as kulit saw Sojourn Fan and Optimus Prime's marriage sealed she claps joyfully with mists in her eyes. She catches a glimpse of Nocal and gives him a wink. ::

Weddings truly are so beautiful...

:: she follows the bride as she walked away from the altar and towards the reception. throwing rice in the process and congratulating the couple ::

(( beautiful wedding!!! ))


Posted by kulit (Member #2200) on 04-17-2003, 02:28 AM
quote:Originally posted by Raven:
[I]~Taking a deep breath, she cleared her mind and focused on Kulit. It has been a while since the former Teen Titan had been paying close attention to this Goddess… The energies of Rhea, the Titan God of Earth were shinning in Kulit like a beacon. Maybe now was the right time…~

~Carefully not to draw too much attention, she approached Kulit.~

Greetings. My name is Raven and I have come from a very distant place to ask you… to beg you, to help me save this universe of yours…
:: kulit stares at the person in front of her. She has never seen her before. she said she was Raven. she smiled at her ::

greetings Raven. I dont think we've officially met. I'm kulit, goddess of the sacred tree. I think you have mistaken me for someone else. You see, I dont even know our universe is great peril, how can i help you save something which isnt in trouble?

oh, excuse me for a moment, its time for the bouquet
quote:minity snags the bouquet and yells

YESSSSSSSS, AND THE CROWD GOES WILD AAAAAAAAAAA!!!
:: kulit gets trampled on together with the rest of the single ladies as minity goes for the bouquet ::

oh well http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif

:: then suddenly kulit noticed men charging in. obviously attended the wedding uninvited She gasps as she sees the boss try to harm little angel. Kulit tries to move in and gladly sees Foxy take little Angel away to safety ::
quote:::With the strength of his will rapidly draining, NoCal eyes kulit in the corner of the hall. Mustering up as much will as he can, NoCal teleports over to his betrothed in an effort to protect her from any harm that may fall, hoping that his sister and the rest of the guests can muster the strength to fight off the remaining attackers.::

Kulit --

::NoCal passes out from the exhaustion of his drained willpower.::
Nocal!!!

:: as kulit saw the god of emerald flame pass out she runs to his side and tries to shake him awake. Kulit glares at dark VZTR... ::

You are so lucky that my priorities lie on my family now. If Sojourn Fan and Optimus Prime wont be able to finish you off, im sure we will meet again and I will make sure you pay for the harm you bestow on my family and my friends http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

:: She knew that her friends can handle these troublemakers and decides to get Nocal to safety. kulit concentrates and connects herself to the essence of the Sacred Tree. She may not have her powers now as she also had some drinks but the Tree is an entity on its own. she glows a shade of light misty green, then holds Nocal in her arms and scans the crowd for the orphanage's cub, chaos. the glow surrounding her extends to him and as soon as it did, the three of them disappears (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000291;p=20#00 0760) in a soft glow of green light ::

(( edit coz i left chaos and my son is busy elsewhere http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif ))
[ 04-17-2003, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: kulit ]


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-17-2003, 03:14 AM
:: Picks up the ice sword created by Psyche::

Hmmz interesting that your powers are somewhat similar to mine. Too bad she died ...

:: Ducks from a rifle shot::

But that is for later, now we must do battle

::The shatterlance spins as Ice moves forward into battle taking the combat into melee::

Archiver
07-03-2016, 03:38 PM
Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-17-2003, 03:30 AM
(OOC: No prob on collateral damage, Q. That was part of the deal when this SL was being worked out.)

As the battle began, something grabbed Mattson. Before he could react he found himself in the arena.

What is the meaning of this?!

It was then Shadow stepped out.

Who the hell are you?

Shadow smiled arrogantly. "Your creation." He said enjoying the confusion on Mattson's face.

The project?

Shadow shook his head no. "Even I don't know where that is. I was the halo-orb you sent to the future. The Boss gave me a perspective. Now, after gaining a true life, I shall deal with you like all creations should. " A blade extended from Shadow's arm. "Painfully."

The Boss? Not mine. And if he's going to mess with my agendas, he's going down.

Mattson tries to summon Whisper and Scream but with no luck.

Fine. We make this interesting.

Shadow smiled as the drink did its work and swung the sword arm at Mattson.

LM watched the blade come closer and then with a flash brought his boot blade into its path.

Not so easy is it.

Arena, training level Omega.

The arena flashed red and dozens of target orbs began shooting at both men. Mattson using the confusion to rush the doors with Shadow chasing after. Meters from his weapons vault he felt the surge of energy then blackness took him.

Shadow looked down and pulled the electro-cable from from Mattson's form. "And now we truly begin, Father."


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-17-2003, 03:41 AM
(OOC: Woot. Got the 1500th post on this thread and I didn't even realize it.)


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-17-2003, 09:29 AM

quote:Originally posted by Rescue:
The dreamy god glanced at Vztr and saw the huge tachyon's burning fireball flying toward

Minity... hold my hand and use my plasma energy.
I know you can, you're maybe more powerful than me...

Suddenly, Rescue gave most of his power to the sinister secundae via his hand. Yellow and red ring moved from him to minity as he transferred his energy and the Ozz' Cube.
Slowly, Rescue still in pain was ready to pass out.

I trust you... for the moment.

((ooc: minity, I sent you a PM and well good night everyone lol))minity trembles with excitement as more power flows through her, the cube melds with the armor and she forms massive cannons around her hands

o Rescue, you can always trust me! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

she suddenly turns with a flash of energy and FIRES at the Negaton general

DIE!!


Posted by dark VZTR (Member #2918 ) on 04-17-2003, 09:36 AM
The general VZTR regained consciousness finally with his head in pain and his eyes glowed all green with stars getting out of his head as he glanced at SF and OP. He stood up vigorously and faced them with a angry look, clenching his sword and raising his hand toward them. A blue energy got out from his hand and started to absorb any metallic object around him while all is arm began to morph into a giant gun with all things he absorbed. As it was done, vztr targeted without any words the first and unleashed many round energy bullets that tracked their goal anywhere they would move.
Using the mist behind the bullets, he ran into them...


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-17-2003, 09:43 AM
after using most of her energy minity collapses and notices all the round balls coming her way

O nooo!-

she then tries teleporting away. . .


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-17-2003, 09:44 AM

quote:Originally posted by minity:
o Rescue, you can always trust me! Mini. ty.. It's all that I... want
Fig..ght well.

Hardly, Rescue looked at Minity morphing his arm into a weapon and unleashing a terrible fire and passed out as he lost his energy.

((ooc: yes ! *woot* more than 1500 posts in the keep http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif ))


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-17-2003, 09:50 AM
minity grabs the passed out Rescue

we should leave. . .


Posted by dark VZTR (Member #2918 ) on 04-17-2003, 09:53 AM
The spirit of the general was so focused on SF and OP that he missed the flash of energy thrown by minity. He just noticed a glowing approaching him quickly and with ultimate reflex, he summoned a blue energy shield.

Absorb! He screamed, trying to absorb most of the energy

The impact was too strong and threw the general through one of the wall of the reception's room, collapsing it.
A roar could be heard under the collapsed structure and a blue energy swirled around, melting and absorbing the structure covering VZTR. A blue flash torn the keep and vztr came back to the fight with all his determination.

No surrender now. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif
Soldiers, for the emperor!


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-17-2003, 10:04 AM
Without consciousness, Rescue tried to keep awake the last fire of energy in him

dexter..I can't just lea..ve... parents need me...
you leave.

I-I stay with them

A little yellow flame shined in his eyes as his spirit summoned his last energy, hardly, creating a yellow plasma wall and threw it against the soldiers.

need a weapon...

The dreamy god thought of a spear and like a dream, a golden spear appeared in his hand. Knelt on the floor, he use it and minity's hand to stood up unsteady.


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-17-2003, 10:15 AM
Appearing in front of VZTR.

WE NEED TO TALK.

Grabbed him by the throat and they were teleported to the monitor room of the Keep. He slapped VZTR.

YOU ARE NOT TO KILL PRIME OR HIS WIFE!!! THEY ARE MINE TO KILL. I WANT THE SATISFACTION OF SEEING PRIME'S FACE WHEN HE REALIZES I KILLED EVERYONE HE HAS LOVED WHEN I END HIS LIFE. AND YOU WILL NOT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!!! I'M IN CHARGE HERE, NOT YOU. WE HAD A DEAL, AND I HAVE UPHELD MY PART OF IT. PSYCHE IS FREE OF ME.

YOU WILL NOT KILL PRIME. HE IS MINE AND MINE ALONE!!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

Slapped VZTR again.
[ 04-17-2003, 10:19 AM: Message edited by: The Boss ]


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 04-17-2003, 10:18 AM
He was being chased by the cats. He tried firing missiles at them but the cats grabbed them and destroyed them. Cornered to wall.

::beep! It isn't worth it. I don't want to die. Boss where ever you are I QUIT!!! beep!::

He then teleported himself to a far and remote planet on the edge of the universe. He remained there, fell in love with another robotic cat and was happy forever and free of the Boss.


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-17-2003, 10:20 AM
(( http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif @ Rampage.))


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-17-2003, 10:21 AM
BOOM!!!

Miss me?

Using a gun, he opened fire on the soldiers.

Sorry I'm late, I got Boom Tubed to the cabin. While I was there I figured I get us some weapons.

Handing OP a gun and was about to give SF a bow. Looked at her arm.

Damn kid what you do, I don't think you can use this...


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-17-2003, 10:23 AM
About time you got back.

Thanks.

Using the gun he fired at the soldiers.

Why the hell the Boss take VZTR?


Posted by dark VZTR (Member #2918 b) on 04-17-2003, 10:27 AM
VZTR stopped The Boss arm at the last slapping and give him a look with all his hate.

He is yours, yes but you were like sleeping! how do you think to beat them if you don't take advantage of the surprise?!

Now show me how powerful you are really if you are so powerful... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

I will just say that I won't care of your defense more.

He teleported himself to the battlefield and morphed some of the structure of the keep into mechanic arms and spears and threw them against ICe, Qwaring and minity.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-17-2003, 10:27 AM
He probably wanted the joy of killing us himself.

Answering Cid's question.
I got into a fight. Don't worry I killed her. And Angel is safe, Foxy got her away from here.

Hand me a gun.

Opened fire on the soldiers.

Rescue!

Seeing her son.

Minity, please protect him.

Wonders where the hell Shadow took her Dad.

((THanks Kulit. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif And ISP's are so evil. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-17-2003, 10:31 AM
Screaming to VZTR telepathically.

I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING! YOU ARE BEING EATEN UP BY YOUR OWN ANGER. PSYCHE'S DEATH WAS ESSENTIAL TO MY PLAN. THE ARCHER GODDESS DID EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED. YOU NEVER HONESTLY THOUGHT I LET PSYCHE LIVE DID YOU. I SET HER UP AND IT WORKED OUT BEAUTIFULLY. I WAIT FOR THE ENEMY TO COME TO ME.


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-17-2003, 10:33 AM
Good we just have a little b@stard to kill then. Optimus I figured something out. Our powers will come back. The effects of the drinks can't last forever. Once it gets out of our system, we should have or powers back. I say we kill the Boss once and for all.

Continues to fire at the soldiers.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-17-2003, 10:35 AM
Your damn right we will! Just hope the powers come back soon. Then I'll take down the Boss my self. He has haunted our family for too long. It's time we get rid of him once and for all.

He, SF, and Cid continued to shoot at the soldiers.


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-17-2003, 10:38 AM
minity gets shot at by some of the arrows

i think im the only selfish one here http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

energy flares around her fists and she prepares to fight

well I never could resist a battle!


Posted by dark VZTR (Member #2918 ) on 04-17-2003, 10:40 AM
::Telepathically to the Boss::
You're waiting?!
Stupid! more you'll wait more they'll be powerful! you should better say "I let them come to kill me"! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rant.gif

You betray our agreement. Now nothing force me to side you! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif
But these firsts still interest my emperor.

As he summoned more of his energy, a green little Orb shined at the same time on his chest. It was a small version of the "negation orb".
He stood in a defensive stance and grinned at the firsts.

Who will do me the honor to fight?


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-17-2003, 10:44 AM
I NEVER BETRAYED OUR AGREEMENT. I SAID SHE WOULD BE FREE OF ME AND SHE IS. PSYCHE IS NO LONGER UNDER MY RULE AND I HAVE NO POWER OVER HER. I KEPT MY PART OF THE BARGAIN, I NEVER SAID HOW I WOULD FREE HER, REMEMBER?

AS FOR PRIME, I WANT HIM TO COME TO ME AND HAVE A GLORIOUS FIGHT. HE WILL COME TO ME AND FIGHT ME AND NO ONE ELSE WILL INTERFERE WITH IT.

His soldiers continue to fight the First.


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-17-2003, 10:46 AM

quote:Originally posted by dark VZTR:
::Telepathically to the Boss::
You're waiting?!
Stupid! more you'll wait more they'll be powerful! you should better say "I let them come to kill me"!

You betray our agreement. Now nothing force me to side you!
But these firsts still interest my emperor.

As he summoned more of his energy, a green little Orb shined at the same time on his chest. It was a small version of the "negation orb".
He stood in a defensive stance and grinned at the firsts.

Who will do me the honor to fight?lighting swirls around the passionate goddess as she flies, fist first toward the general

guess who?!


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-17-2003, 10:52 AM
**VZTR's attacks strikes qwaring, causing him to stagger back, but his suite of Ebon armor protects him from injury. Once the spears and mechanical arms comes into contact with the armor a surge of universal energy travels through them and shatters them to pieces. qwaring stops shooting the Negation soldiers for a moment and stood there with a surprised look on his face.**

That was definitely cool. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/buttrock.gif I really have to thank Chevy for this armor. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

**qwaring then continues picking off Negation soldiers with shots from his blaster gun.**


Posted by dark VZTR (Member #2918 ) on 04-17-2003, 10:59 AM
::Telepathically (again lol) to The Boss::

You have no honor my "friend".
You order your soldiers to fight and then you hide yourself... what a shame! And you pretend to rule this universe? The emperor Charon would be please to beat wisdom in your head.
now, get off my head...

He turned his eyes to his attacker and smiled to the passionate goddess.

ahhh, at least there are true fighter here.
Come on lady, lets have a dance! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

General vztr jumped over minity and grabbed her neck, clenching it strongly. Like a bird, he spun in the air with the goddess and shot at her chest with elbow.

How long will you dance? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif
[ 04-17-2003, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: dark VZTR ]

Archiver
07-03-2016, 03:44 PM
Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-17-2003, 11:11 AM
minity takes the shot to the chest but flips her legs up and slams her foot into the generals chin, she grasps his arm, forcing him to release his grip, she gracefully, but forcefully bashes her foot onto his shoulder and backflips around, landing on her feet- it all happens very suddenly

the question is how long will you be dancing!- im an all nighter!- ((lol- i couldnt resist))


Posted by Foxy797 (Member #2427) on 04-17-2003, 11:12 AM
*Foxy appears next to Rescue. She looks down at his injured body and her heart falls into her stomach; the void is replaced with pure anger.*

Sorry for the delay!

A soldier charges at her instantly and she uses her telekinesis to send it flying across the room

Rescue, sweetie, are you going to be okay?


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-17-2003, 11:50 AM
The dreamy god heard quietly a voice around him trying to keep him awake. His vision was trouble and he couldn't figure who she was but he assumed that he wasn't in danger. His hand sought for something to grab and met finally foxy's shoulder.

a dre-am?
not so go..od. I drink too muuch I-I think and I have no power to help them.
who ever you a..re, thank you to come to help us against these as..saliants.

He closed his eyes and concentrated his mind on his sens and threw his golden spear toward a trooper behind the goddess, still unsteady.

the orbs on their chests... their energy come from that...

his legs suddenly waved under him and Rescue knelt down the floor.


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-17-2003, 12:02 PM
CHARON!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS THIS WEAK 100,000 YEARS AGO. IF I ONLY KNEW OF THE TRAITORS AND THIS I WOULDN'T NEVER HAD TO BECOME WHAT I AM. I LOST MY HONOR LONG AGO, WHEN YOU BETRAYED ME. YOU SAID YOU WERE LOYAL TO ME BUT THAT DAMN WOMAN CHANGED THAT. I ONCE WAS CHARON, THE KIND EMPEROR. BUT TIME CHANGED THAT AND MADE ME CRAZY! I CARE NOTHING EXPECT FOR DEATH AND MY OWN RULE. MY DESTINY IS TO RULE THIS UNIVERSE IT WAS THE SAME WHEN I WENT BY THE NAME CHARON. NO ONE WILL STAND IN MY WAY. YOU, THE TRAITORS, AND THE FIRSTS WILL DIE. I WON'T SPEND ANOTHER 100,000 YEARS TRYING TO REGAIN MY GLORY LIKE I DID BEFORE. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

He thought to himself how long it was since he was Charon, 100,000 years changes a man. He remembered watching this fight back then and was a little surprised to see he became the Boss, how things work out. No matter he would not lose.

((The Boss is the crazy deranged Charon of the future. He was betrayed and took the name the Boss to get his revenge.))


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-17-2003, 12:04 PM
Still firing at the troops.

Oh Rescue, my dear son please be okay....


Posted by dark VZTR (Member #2918 ) on 04-17-2003, 12:10 PM
Hit by the goddess on his chin and a little more powerless, the general backflip to reduce the impact and landed on the floor like a spider, looking at Minity. The orb on his chest shined more as he tried to summon more energy

an all night dancer? nice! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif
We have all the night and where I come from, universe is dark as the night.
we will have a lot of fun "dear"

He rushed on minity with his sword and sliced the air near her knees, spun on himself and then slicing on the level of her head.

let's twist again "darling"

(ooc:lol@minity and this happens before The BOss' post)
[ 04-17-2003, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: dark VZTR ]


Posted by Foxy797 (Member #2427) on 04-17-2003, 12:12 PM
Foxy kicks the advancing soldier in the chest sending him flying across the room into another soldier. She opens a force field to cover herself and Rescue and kneels down next to him. Placing her hand on his chest she focuses her mind on reconnecting the tissue inside his chest. Rescue feels a burning sensation but nothing worse then what he already feels. Then she reconnects the bones on his rib cage, finally closing his flesh. She softly smiles looking deep into his eyes.

Feel any better?


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-17-2003, 12:13 PM
We can't just keep shooting at them forever.

Seeing Minity fighting VZTR.

You and SF go find the Boss, I'll help out here. Besides we got to knock out the leaders...

Going to Rescue.

Boy, I have the Boom Tube, it'll get you out of here. If you want to use it....
[ 04-17-2003, 12:31 PM: Message edited by: Cid ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-17-2003, 12:16 PM
Nods and grabs SF's hand.

Let's go, Rescue don't kill yourself.!

They started to shoot their way out of the reception room.

Why doesn't it seem that there is never a "normal" wedding around here?
[ 04-17-2003, 12:17 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-17-2003, 12:17 PM
Be careful.

As they work their way out.

"Normal wedding" what fun would that be?

So where do you think he is? He has to know we are coming...


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-17-2003, 12:19 PM
He knows....He knew when to attack the reception...he has to be some where he can see all this and not be involved.......THE MONITOR ROOM! He's there. Let's go.

They fought soldiers as they headed towards the tower that the monitor room was in. Forge and Edge who were upset that Rampage left, followed them attacking the soldiers.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-17-2003, 12:29 PM
Laid on the floor, the dreamy god felt a hand on his chest and suddenly a strong energy working in his body, healing his wounds. He had a bad cough as the goddess healed him gently and little by little, he regain his consciousness.
His vision still a little troubled, he looked at the nice figure in front him and smiled.

Tha..t hurts bu-ut I feel better.
anyway, thank you. Thank you very much dear.. sinister?!

::turning to his parents::

no! I won't let you here... If you stay, I'll stay! even without power... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif

MINITY! destroy the green orb on his chest!

::he coughs hardly::
[ 04-17-2003, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-17-2003, 12:33 PM
He nodded his head.

I understand, your loyalty to your family is very great. Your parents are going to find the Boss. I hope their powers come back though, they'll need them....

Shooting at another soldier.

You well enough to keep fighting?


Posted by Foxy797 (Member #2427) on 04-17-2003, 12:33 PM
Foxy leans in close to Rescue, placing her hand on his chest above his heart. He starts to feel a warm tingle all over his body,then he feels a great deal of power and strength fill him completely.

If only I can share a little at least its some, no?

She looks over as a soldier comes straight at them, she throws her arm out and sends it flying. Then she looks to Cid,

He is now. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif
[ 04-17-2003, 12:36 PM: Message edited by: Foxy797 ]


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-17-2003, 12:44 PM
Good. We need all the help we can get fighting these guys.....

Shot another soldier down.


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-17-2003, 12:51 PM
**qwaring's armor deflects a few more energy blasts from the Negation invaders and then fires some more energy beams at them. He can feel the impact and heat of their attacks, which begins to make him wonder about the limits of his wondrous armor.**

This isn't working. I've got to cut them off from their source.

**qwaring runs back to his ship. He pushes his clone into the ship, to keep him from getting in the way of the battle. qwaring climbs into his rocketship, sits down at the helm and begins scanning for where these soldiers are coming from.**


Posted by dark VZTR (Member #2918 ) on 04-17-2003, 01:20 PM

quote:Originally posted by The Boss:
CHARON!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I WAS THIS WEAK 100,000 YEARS AGO. IF I ONLY KNEW OF THE TRAITORS AND THIS I WOULDN'T NEVER HAD TO BECOME WHAT I AM. I LOST MY HONOR LONG AGO, WHEN YOU BETRAYED ME. YOU SAID YOU WERE LOYAL TO ME BUT THAT DAMN WOMAN CHANGED THAT. I ONCE WAS CHARON, THE KIND EMPEROR. BUT TIME CHANGED THAT AND MADE ME CRAZY! I CARE NOTHING EXPECT FOR DEATH AND MY OWN RULE. MY DESTINY IS TO RULE THIS UNIVERSE IT WAS THE SAME WHEN I WENT BY THE NAME CHARON. NO ONE WILL STAND IN MY WAY. YOU, THE TRAITORS, AND THE FIRSTS WILL DIE. I WON'T SPEND ANOTHER 100,000 YEARS TRYING TO REGAIN MY GLORY LIKE I DID BEFORE.Time seemed to stop around VZTR as he heard The Boss. The thought of his good and wise emperor Charon overwhelmed his sens and troubled his mind.

How dare you tell the name of the divine emperor like that!? You are not Charon! You can't be...

Somehow, he sensed truth in his words and vztr started to be mad.

You're just a crazy loser! You say yourself you're crazy and you want me to believe you?! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rant.gif

I don't betray Charon, I serve him with my life!


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-17-2003, 01:37 PM
Rescue let his head against the floor without strength and felt like strong waves of energy coming to him as Foxy granted him with some of her energy.

What are you doing to me?

But he felt the energy overwhelming him and his eyes glowed with a strange mix of yellow and red energy. Grabbing her arms, he coughed another time and finally the mist in his mind disappeared as he regain some energy from the goddess.
Painfully, he stood up slowly, helped by his spear and smiled gently at the gemini goddess. During a nanosecond, he looked deeply in her eyes trying to find some truth and thanked her for her help.

It's the third time I thank a sinister... what happens to me? but I'm truly grateful to you goddess.

He spun the spear around throwing a dangerous soldier down the floor and looked at Cid.

With her help, I'm ready to help!
But Uncle, it's rather a matter of love than loyalty!

::grins as he felt good::

Qwaring, thanks for your help!


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-17-2003, 01:39 PM
::Ice gets hit by a blaster shot on his arm and instinctively grabs it with his other hand, it burns and without thought he cools it::

What, the?? My powers work.... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-17-2003, 01:44 PM
minity twists and turns and the fight with the general gets even more intense as she summons her sais, they each slice the air and counter everything move for move, so much energy is released into the room and the shockwaves emanate from the two warriors, the floor begins to crack.

wow your good!- but its time to finish

she lets the generals sword slice threw her hand and pulls it downward, she aims her other sai at the green gem and brings it down with a great force!


Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-17-2003, 01:58 PM
((SF and OP I sent you guys pm's.Actually the same pm http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif ))


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-17-2003, 01:59 PM

quote:Originally posted by dark VZTR:
Time seemed to stop around VZTR as he heard The Boss. The thought of his good and wise emperor Charon overwhelmed his sens and troubled his mind.

How dare you tell the name of the divine emperor like that!? You are not Charon! You can't be...

Somehow, he sensed truth in his words and vztr started to be mad.

You're just a crazy loser! You say yourself you're crazy and you want me to believe you?!

I don't betray Charon, I serve him with my life!COME ON YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE. RIGHT NOW, NO YOU WOULDN'T BETRAY HIM, BUT YOUR HATED OVERCAME YOU AND YOU DID BETRAYED ME. WHEN I WAS CHARON I THOUGHT SO HIGHLY OF YOU, IT HURT WHEN YOU BETRAYED ME ALZYIN. I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN. YOU'VE COST ME TOO MUCH ALREADY.


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-17-2003, 02:02 PM

quote:Originally posted by Rescue:
He spun the spear around throwing a dangerous soldier down the floor and looked at Cid.

With her help, I'm ready to help!
But Uncle, it's rather a matter of love than loyalty!

::grins as he felt good::Of course it is love. Why do you think I'm here.

Continues to fire at the soldiers. Notices ICE using his powers.

Did you have some one of the spiked drinks?
[ 04-17-2003, 02:03 PM: Message edited by: Cid ]


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-17-2003, 02:07 PM
((Again if this isn't alright let me know.))

**After a rushed start up of the ship's engines qwaring takes off and flies the ship through the hole in the wall it had made earlier, he made sure to fly through some Negation on the way. Once out into space qwaring could see the Negation ships surrounding the Keep. qwaring cursed the makers of his ship for not including weapons in its design.**

qwaring: We're going to have to lead some of those ships away and hopefully cut down on the reinforcements they may have inside.

qwaring's clone#1: How about I talk to those Necklaceion people and tell them to go away. I can be very persuasive. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif

qwaring: Quiet you! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/mad.gif
I'm going to have to somehow gain their attention.

**After thinking about this for a moment qwaring activates his ship's defense field, fires up the engines and sets a coarse straight for the enemy ships. qwaring's rocketship was originally designed to be an escape vessel and so has the ability to withstand a great amount of force wile suffering little damage, in order to force its way through an obstacle. For example, right now qwaring is flying his ship straight for an obstacle, in this case the hull of a Negation ship. He hopes to damage them enough to some of the ships chasing him and away from the Keep**


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-17-2003, 02:11 PM
He and SF got out of the reception and run towards the tower that had the monitor room in.

((Glcjr you have a PM. Qwaring when the SL was being worked we came up with a plan that will really damage this Keep and LM said SF and I could do that. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif . So you are doing fine.))

Archiver
07-03-2016, 03:45 PM
Posted by minty (Member #2390) on 04-17-2003, 02:18 PM
((you know i completely forgot people come up with storylines- if anyone doesnt want me in it i can teleport away- LOL http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif ))


Posted by Waring (Member #2622) on 04-17-2003, 02:19 PM
((Actually I plan on damaging the Negation ships outside of the Keep.))


Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-17-2003, 02:24 PM
As a Negation soldier fires at him, Glcjr raises his staff...

Ashah tsur

Shur!

An energy fields appears in front of him. And the energy blasts from the gun hits the field and returns back toward the soldier.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-17-2003, 02:25 PM
They hurried to the Monitor Room, but both were wondering how they could really fight the Boss without powers.....

((Sounds cool, qwaring. Minity this SL was open for everyone who wanted to take part in it. We decided to leave it pretty much open and for people to do what they want. Yes the ending is planned out and certain parts were also. Like Psyche dying and the Boss revealing who he is and trying to kill everyone. The upcoming fight with the Boss is planned out too. We decided to leave the battle open and allow people to do what they want. We are "going with the flow", so Minity you and everyone else can stay and RP as long as you want too. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-17-2003, 02:26 PM
((THANKS SF http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif -- lol- i was just goin with the flow too http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif ))


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-17-2003, 02:55 PM
((ooc: all is about fun! lol . anyway, SF and OP I sent you a PM about the negation. I'll wait your answer before posting http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-17-2003, 02:58 PM
**The first thing that can be heard within qwaring's rocket ship was the deafening boom of the collision against the hull of the Negation ship. This sound is soon followed by the odd and unnerving sound of the metal of the other ship being torn apart. Then an alarm goes off announcing that his defense field has been knocked offline, which explains why the hulls of the two ships have made contact. qwaring simply shrugs and increases power to the engines.
Within a matter of seconds the rocketship continues travelling along the other ship'd hull, leaving a large gash in as it moves. The tear in the Negation vessel's side releases the atmosphere kept inside and causes fuel to bleed out of some severed conduits.
Once he was satisfied by the carnage he had caused to the other ship, with very little damage to his own ship's structure, he flies away from the Negation vessels. After putting enough distance between himself and the damaged ship the moment that qwaring had been dreading arrived, the Negation vessels opened fire on him.**


Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 04-17-2003, 03:23 PM
qwaring's clone#1: Hey, you just hit that other ship. Shouldn't you go swap insurance information?. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif

**qwaring doesn't answer, he instead concentrates on piloting the ship away from the Keep while avoiding weapons fire.**

qc#1: Wow, this is just like old times. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif
You flying the ship, me sitting here doing nothing and angry aliens trying to kill us. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif If only Zombie Coln. Sanders were here. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif

qwaring: Quiet clone! Don't make me toss you out an airlock! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rant.gif

qc#1: This is exactly like old times. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif
[ 04-17-2003, 03:23 PM: Message edited by: qwaring's clone#1 ]


Posted by Trooper (Member #2974) on 04-17-2003, 03:26 PM

quote:Originally posted by The Keep's Dragons:
Waking up the dragons realized there was a battle happening.

GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!G ROWL!!

((You bad, you woke us up from sleep! You no can do that!))

They started breathing fire at the attackers.YIKES!!!
Nobody tell us there will be dragons here http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif
We aren't supposed to be the fried chicken ....

run run...

The soldiers ran away the hungry dragons as some of them are melted by the fire and shot in the chaos in their direction.


Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-17-2003, 03:30 PM
Once again his eyes and staff begin to glow. He looks at the broken tables.

zakov gillayonim va ashah kalley

A beam goes from his staff and surrounds several broken tables and brings them together and forming into a giant wooden boulder

garash eved

Another beam flies from his staff and it sends the boulder into the Negation troops.

maaratsah chamuschin

A third beam goes from his staff and sends an electrical shock into the troops just hit by the boulder.


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-17-2003, 03:53 PM
Alas I spoke too soon.. I can cool things but not freeze them.. but that I could do something could mean that the effect is wearing off. In the meanwhile we'll have to fight powerless.

::Swings the Shatterlance around and knocks some troopers to the ground::


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-17-2003, 04:30 PM
**qwaring turns his ship about as he flies out of the weapons range of the Negation. The enemy ships have not moved from their position around the Keep. He turns the rocketship so that he is now facing the Keep and the Negation vessels surrounding it. With a flip of a switch his ship's engines fires up and sends him rocketing back towards the Negation.
Then clone begins yelling at qwaring for taking them back towards the danger, qwaring doesn't pay any attention, he's trying to make sure his ship is lined up to ram into another Negation ship.**


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-17-2003, 05:40 PM
((Rescue I replied. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/cool.gif ))


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-17-2003, 06:00 PM
Looks at the monitors and sees OP and SF coming. Opening the door.

NICE TO SEE YOU, I SEE YOU CAME FOR TO MEET YOUR DEATH.

Throwing an energy ball at them.


Posted by dark VZTR (Member #2918 ) on 04-17-2003, 06:10 PM

quote:Originally posted by The Boss:
COME ON YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE. RIGHT NOW, NO YOU WOULDN'T BETRAY HIM, BUT YOUR HATED OVERCAME YOU AND YOU DID BETRAYED ME. WHEN I WAS CHARON I THOUGHT SO HIGHLY OF YOU, IT HURT WHEN YOU BETRAYED ME ALZYIN. I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN. YOU'VE COST ME TOO MUCH ALREADY.VZTR couldn't believe the Boss and clenched his fist on his sword, looking at minity and ready to attack.

how could that be he thought in himself
You're not Charon, not the kind emperor I know! I may have betray you but never my emperor. You're not Charon for me!
but if you say truth... then I will have to avoid this dark future for our people...

He stood straight among the fighters and spoke to his soldiers with a loud voice.

Troopers of the negation, withdraw now!

quickly as they heard the order of their general, the soldiers ran outside the keep and moved to their ship under attack of Qwaring.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-17-2003, 06:12 PM
Crap!!

Dodging the energy ball, he and SF fell down the stairs.

Ok so challenging him without powers wasn't a good idea.

They fell to the bottom of the floor and he realized they couldn't exactly beat the Boss without powers or while he was in the monitor room.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-17-2003, 06:16 PM
Yeah....he can see our moves......Plus he was hard enough to beat the first time with them.....

What are we going to do?


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-17-2003, 06:19 PM
YOU COWARD!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

HOW DARE YOU HAVE YOUR MEN LEAVE!

His anger was starting to get to him. Grabbing a microphone he informed everyone in the Keep.

ATTENTION ALL YOU LOSERS. THIS IS MY KEEP NOW! YOU ARE TRESPASSING, GET OUT OR YOU WILL BE KILLED. NONE OF YOU SCARE ME. I COULD TAKE YOU ALL ON.

SO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY KEEP!!!!
[ 04-17-2003, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: The Boss ]


Posted by Trooper (Member #2974) on 04-17-2003, 06:29 PM
The troopers flew outside the keep to their ships under attack. Facing Qwaring's ship, one of the negation targeted it and after locking its goal, aimed the central hyper-tachyon's flash ball rocket. The energy started to concentrate inside the rockets and as the commander ordered the fire, a battery of tachyon's weapons get out the ship toward Qwaring's one.

As the troopers joined their quarters, the main warship slowly turned and stood ready to leave the keep as the others.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-17-2003, 06:32 PM
Seeing all the soldiers comes towards them.

The only thing we can do retreat...We can't beat him hurt and powerless. Let him keep this place for now. We need to regroup and have our powers back.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-17-2003, 06:34 PM
But....

He grabbed her arm and the ran to where the reception was.

Wait what about my Dad? We can't just leave him here....


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-17-2003, 06:35 PM
We don't know where Shadow took him and it would take forever to find him and the Boss is pi$$ed so we don't have forever. We got to go. He's tough, he'll survive. We can't help him until we get our powers back and regroup. We have to go.


Posted by dark VZTR (Member #2918 ) on 04-17-2003, 06:36 PM
Don't get me wrong! We at the negation are not coward. But I have nothing to gain by letting my soldiers die here because of you!

When we meet next time...

He stopped a second

I have to save Psyche and prevent the emperor now...
I won't let him turning like you!

A last time he looked at minity

You're a good warrior, maybe one day you will join us.

In a blue mist of energy, the general teleported himself aboard the main warship of the negation and left the Keep


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-17-2003, 06:37 PM
I...fine.......

Yelling at the top of her lungs.

RETREAT!!!

We leave this place for now. We will gain it back after we have our powers back. For now it is a lost cause. We leave now!!


Posted by Cid (Member #2763) on 04-17-2003, 06:40 PM
Seeing all the Boss's army at SF and Optimus's heels.

It is better to leave and come back another day. Boss this will not be your Keep forever. Everyone....

LET'S GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!

Archiver
07-03-2016, 04:03 PM
Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-17-2003, 06:43 PM
Qwaring you have a ship. Get us out of here!!

((Okay this will continue. But this will give everyone a chance to go to Aida and Ice's wedding. Plus when we come back we will have our powers again. Anyone who wants to be involved in taking back the Keep can be.))


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-17-2003, 06:43 PM
siding Foxy, Rescue heard the call of his mother. He wasn't please to have to leave the keep to this enemy but he knew that the outcome wouldn't be fine if they stayed...

Sorry to not have been more helpful.. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif

((ooc: I got it OP http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-17-2003, 06:45 PM

quote:Originally posted by dark VZTR:
Don't get me wrong! We at the negation are not coward. But I have nothing to gain by letting my soldiers die here because of you!

When we meet next time...

He stopped a second

I have to save Psyche and prevent the emperor now...
I won't let him turning like you!RUN THEN. YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO SAVE HER. AS FOR CHARON HE WILL BECOME ME. IT IS DESTINY AND YOU CAN'T FIGHT THAT.

Sees the Firsts retreating.

RUN AWAY AND COME BACK TO PLAY ANOTHER DAY. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-17-2003, 06:49 PM
I don't want to leave either Rescue, but we can't win like this. It would be wiser to leave, than being foolish and dying....We won't win without our powers and who knows how long it'll take to get them back...

LET'S GO PEOPLE!!

Thinking.

Dad...please be safe....

She ran with Optimus to Qwaring's ship.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-17-2003, 06:51 PM

quote:Originally posted by Rescue:
siding Foxy, Rescue heard the call of his mother. He wasn't please to have to leave the keep to this enemy but he knew that the outcome wouldn't be fine if they stayed...

Sorry to not have been more helpful.. You were helpful Rescue, but this battle is a lost cause. We need to leave and come back stronger.

((BTW SF and OP can't teleport themselves out of here, someone needs to help them leave. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))
[ 04-17-2003, 06:53 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-17-2003, 07:00 PM
Retreat?

Bah.

Raises his staff

Gadol Or!

A giant fireball heads toward the monitor room of the keep.

Derrick nun

His staff glows and everyone but SF and OP disappear and reappear on qwaring's ship that's coming.
[ 04-17-2003, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: glcjr ]


Posted by Shadow (Member #3324) on 04-17-2003, 07:02 PM
Dragging Mattson's unconscious form into the gathered First that remained he smiled.

One down. Time for things to get much more fun. Who's next?

Enjoying his gloating, Shadow didn't notice the flicker of movement from Mattson as the one item he had managed to snag from the armory came free, a small power boosting crystal that slid to Optimus's feet.

Whats this?

(OOC: The crystal should give enough of a boost to get you out of here. Enjoy)


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-17-2003, 07:03 PM
OP realized he had never changed out of his tux while fighting. It was once white and stylish, now it was ripped and dirty. He willed it away and in a flash he was wearing a black pants and a gray shirt. He saw Shadow appear with the unconscious Lord Mattson. He could feel his wife anger for what Shadow did to her beloved father. He then felt a crystal hit his foot.

SF! We can leave using this. Here use it and teleport us on the ship with the others.

You can't fight him, you don't have powers right now...
[ 04-17-2003, 07:15 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-17-2003, 07:08 PM
She saw her Dad beaten.

Dad! I'll...

Remembering she didn't have powers. She took the crystal.

I'll be back and you'll pay for what you did to him! Let's go.

She teleported herself and OP on the ship. They joined the others that Glcjr had brought on. She looked down at her clothes and realized she was still wearing her wedding dress. It was dirty and very ripped.

Well I was only going to wear it once...

She willed it away and she was then in black leather pants and a blue vest top. Looking at her arm. It was bloody, bruised, and hurt like the devil.

Anyone a healer on board this ship?

She looked at the Keep on last time.

He won't keep it forever. We'll get it back....and he and will pay for this.
[ 04-17-2003, 07:11 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-17-2003, 07:08 PM

quote:Originally posted by Optimus_Prime:
SF! We can leave using this. Here use it and teleport us on the ship.((I teleported you. Do you want me to edit it out?))


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-17-2003, 07:13 PM
((Oops...Can you say you teleported everyone but SF and OP? I didn't realize you did when I was typing....))

Of course he won't keep it forever. When we come back, I'll finish him off once and for all.

So where are we going?
[ 04-17-2003, 07:17 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-17-2003, 07:28 PM
((Thanks glcjr. Sorry about the confusion.))


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 04-17-2003, 07:31 PM
The dragons sat on the ship.

GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!G ROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!

((No is good, we have no home now......))


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-17-2003, 07:35 PM
He grinned evilly in satisfaction as he got the Keep and the firsts retreated.

DO COME BACK SOON PRIME. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

Sees Shadow and the very beaten Lord Mattson.

WELL SHADOW I SEE YOU ARE HAVING FUN WITH HIM. WHAT ELSE SHALL YOU DO TO HIM?
[ 04-17-2003, 07:36 PM: Message edited by: The Boss ]


Posted by Shadow (Member #3324) on 04-17-2003, 07:36 PM
Seeing the First escape and the power crystal with them, Shadow was furious. Raising Mattson with one hand, he proceeded to kick him across the room and then began pummeling him into the ground.

Damn defiant maker!

I'll see that you die for this. Slowly, so very slowly.

And we will start with the modifications I made to the lab. Lets see how much electricity you can handle.

Picked Mattson out of the small crater he had made and drug him to the lab.


Posted by glcjr (Member #2635) on 04-17-2003, 07:36 PM

quote:Originally posted by Optimus_Prime:
((Thanks glcjr. Sorry about the confusion.))((you're welcome and no problem! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif ))


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-17-2003, 07:43 PM
He listened to Shadow's plans.

BAHAHAHA! HAVE FUN WITH HIM, MAKE HIM PAY FOR ALL HE DID TO YOU. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

Goes back to the monitor room. Turns one on to see the torture and the others to view the Firsts.

YOU WON'T SURPRISE ME LITTLE FIRSTS. I'LL SEE YOU COMING. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-17-2003, 07:54 PM
((Qwaring we are on your ship, but it's going to get confusing if we continue to post here. Can you start a thread for the ship or take us some where?))


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-17-2003, 08:24 PM
((Okay many fellow Firsts who were at the Keep. We are on qwaring's ship now. But I started a new thread for us to post at. Go here for it... (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000456) ))


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-17-2003, 08:34 PM
AAAAARRRGH!!!!

You miserable http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rant.gif defective construct. I'll disassemble you when I get free of this!

Stiffens as the voltage shoots through him again.

GRRRRRRRR!!

Maybe I'll make a toaster out of you.


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-18-2003, 07:26 PM
minity has some power left so she teleports to her floating home


Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 04-18-2003, 07:40 PM
~Raven doesn’t know where she is and tries to find her way out of the confusion.~

((Actually, Raven doesn’t know where she is… Can somebody give me some pointers? Pleeeeeeeease? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif ))


Posted by Foxy797 (Member #2427) on 04-18-2003, 08:00 PM
((Well if you got teleported to qwaring's ship go to SF's link....other then that I dunno http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif ))


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-21-2003, 01:59 AM
The sense of time was the first thing to go. The feeling of pain was the next. Then the hallucinations. At least they gave him something to think about other then the tortures Shadow was dishing out. Finally Mattson was left in a dark pit. Or at least he had to presume it was a dark pit, maybe his sight had gone too. Mattson couldn't tell. It was hard enough to keep what little control of the situation he had and to not lash out. No revenge would come when Shadow slipped up. Mattson knew two things. He couldn't die since he was divided which was a blessing and a curse. And The Boss and Shadow wouldn't get to keep his home. Mattson could destroy it for those who imprisoned him didn't know the location of the power crystal.

Blind ambition will lead to your fall, fiends. Then your secrets and powers will serve me.

The door opened so it was a dark pit after all.

Got something innovative this time, Shadow?

The blow was too fast for him to dodge in his current state and sent him against the wall and back into darkness.


Posted by Shadow (Member #3324) on 04-23-2003, 08:50 PM
You know 'father' torturing you just isn't quite as enjoyable as I thought it was. Maybe I should just kill you?

Ohhh. Is that confidence that help will come?

Guess what I have the security system active and the Keep is sealed.

What's that? Most don't know how to bypass them? Indeed.

Now since things are talkative, where is Project #637425?

Archiver
07-03-2016, 04:07 PM
Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-24-2003, 02:00 AM
Project #637425? What? I haven't activated it yet. You know I thought you were slightly mad for all this but now I think mad is too sane of a word for you--urk.

Cheap kick.


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-24-2003, 02:40 PM

quote:Originally posted by Shadow:
Guess what I have the security system active and the Keep is sealed.

What's that? Most don't know how to bypass them? Indeed.

Now since things are talkative, where is Project #637425?Watching on the monitors, he knew the Firsts were making a plan.

BUT WHAT....

He had one of his ships outside the Keep. It was about to enter when the security system was activated.

WHAT THE HECK! SHADOW MUST HAVE DONE THAT....

To his men trapped outside the Keep.

KEEP WATCH FOR THE FIRSTS AND DON'T LET THEM NEAR HERE.


Posted by Shadow (Member #3324) on 04-25-2003, 03:50 AM
Takes a break from breaking Lord Mattson's fingers.

Oops. I forgot to give the Boss and his goons warning.

Opens a comlink through the Keep.

Attention all, the security system is active and only I can open an entry into the Keep at this time. Boss, if you want to learn the codes, we can talk. I figure maybe giving me Mattson's parents is a good payment.

That is all.

Turns off the com.

Now, Mattson lets have some fun with acids. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-25-2003, 09:58 AM
ONE PROBLEM, HOW CAN I GET YOU HIS PARENTS, IF YOU LOCKED US ALL IN HERE! THE ONLY SHIP I HAVE OUTSIDE THIS KEEP HAS DISAPPEARED.

He remembered why he liked to work alone. Of course he did have the Keep, which was good. He was using the monitors to plan attacks on the First.


Posted by Shadow (Member #3324) on 04-25-2003, 02:53 PM
Geeze what a spoil sport. You know I can open certain seals to let your precious ships out or in.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-25-2003, 05:53 PM
After finally arriving there.

Well are we ready?

She looked at everyone in the uniforms. They parked and she went to open the door. It wouldn't open. Seeing everyone's questioning faces.

It's...umm...locked....


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-25-2003, 05:55 PM
What do you mean "locked"?

He tried it too and noticed a security box.

Hey you've lived here a long time right? You should know the codes. Enter them in.

((WOOT!!! 2000th post. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-25-2003, 05:57 PM
I...umm...can't...

Seeing Optimus raise an eyebrow at her.

Well, Dad never locked it up before! He never told me the code, hell I never realized there was security system here. See we never had to use...


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-25-2003, 05:58 PM
So you mean, we took all this time and now can't get in! So now what are we going to do?

SF shrugged her shoulders at him.


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-25-2003, 06:05 PM

quote:Originally posted by Shadow:
Geeze what a spoil sport. You know I can open certain seals to let your precious ships out or in.I WOULD HOPE SO, SINCE YOU OWE ME FOR GETTING YOU HERE.

He wasn't paying attention to the fact that one of his ships reappeared. He was enjoying watching Shadow tutored Lord Mattson.


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-26-2003, 04:51 AM
It's a lock right?? I could freeze it and then break it.. that way the door would be open, right?


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-26-2003, 07:31 PM
Rescue glanced at Qwaring and smiled..

Don't think of that Qwaring, you'll explode the keep itself.

He waited in his ripped outfit the answer of SF and OP. The cube! But he suddenly remembered that he gave recently the OZZ's Cube to minity.

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif I don't have that funny weapon from Ozz with me to help...


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-27-2003, 12:43 AM
spying on the the gods about to invade the keep- minity remembers the weapon given to her by Rescue, so she steps out of a portal and in front of the party

o yea, ummm- i was just spyin... um-- noticing that the keep is locked- hmmmmmmm, here's that weapon!!

she begins to step back in her portal which leads to her home


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-27-2003, 11:10 AM

quote:Originally posted by Rescue:
Rescue glanced at Qwaring and smiled..

Don't think of that Qwaring, you'll explode the keep itself.((Wha? I didn't say anything. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif ))
[ 04-27-2003, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: qwaring ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-27-2003, 01:04 PM
((Qwaring, I was just joking http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif ... I'm so misunderstood http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))

Rescue saw minity popping through a portal and brought back the OZZ' cube. He was a little confused as he offered her this weapon and thought in himself that she mistrusted him somehow...

Thank you minity... I never thought you would bring it back as I offered it to you but it will be needed here I think.


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-27-2003, 07:50 PM
minity has never had the OZZ cube

((LOL))

cant you all just ummmmm pick the lock

minity looks around in a daze

now how did i get here!?
[ 04-28-2003, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: minity ]


Posted by Foxy797 (Member #2427) on 04-27-2003, 08:52 PM
((OOC: Rescue check your PMs for the clarifications on Ozz's Cube please. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))

Ice, why don't we try your idea for the lock first?
[ 04-27-2003, 09:07 PM: Message edited by: Foxy797 ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-27-2003, 11:55 PM
((ooc: ok I check it... Minity, check your PM too LOL))

you meant the idea for the unlock as we are already locked outside http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-28-2003, 02:57 AM
Hm okay, let's give this a try then

::Conjures up some ice on the lock::

Now who will do the breaking?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-28-2003, 09:24 AM

quote:::No words would come with the explosion of grief and eternal anguish that would fill the minds of the family of Sil, the Goddess of Motherless Secundae, Golden Goddes of House Dexter. Maybe if one listened close enough, they could hear a cry, eternal sorrow plaguing the owner of its voice. It would radiate and then suddenly die out as soon as it came. It only left one side effect and it could only be felt by one should she be here. Sojourn Fan, beloved Grandbabe of the Golden Goddess would feel a sharp pain in her abdomen, more precisely, her womb. it would fade, but that should signal to her, without a doubt, who's anguish came and passed::Leans against a wall and watches them try to break the lock. She suddenly felt a sharp pain in her abdomen...She grabbed it and doubled over in pain...


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-28-2003, 09:26 AM
Watching them try to break the lock, he looked at SF who was in pain. He rushed over to her side and held her arm as she almost fell.

Hey Baby, you okay?


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-28-2003, 09:42 AM
Huh?

She looked at her husband, whose face was full of concern. As fast as the pain came, it left. She put her hand on his cheek.

I'm okay...I just think something is wrong with Nana.

Knowing she couldn't leave to see her, Sojourn sent a telepathic message to her...


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-28-2003, 10:18 AM
Are you sure? Because I can...

Seeing the look in her eyes.

I know you'll see this through to the end, won't you?

She nodded.

Okay. How goes the breaking of the lock?


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-28-2003, 10:26 AM
No luck yet. I think it is time for a bit more desperate measures. Too bad I left my Shatterlance behind, with that it would have been easy. But the lance is too big to hide and would have exposed us once inside.


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-28-2003, 10:26 AM
**While the others were trying to decide how to break the lock qwaring was connecting the ships power system to the doors security sensors. This way when the door is opened it won't set off any alarms.**

Since the doors frozen how about applying some heat. The change in temperatures from one extreme to the other should shatter the door. Maybe. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif

Archiver
07-03-2016, 04:11 PM
Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-28-2003, 10:30 AM
Whatever works. We can't do anything when we are locked outside.

((I think LM has a plan for opening the locks http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-28-2003, 10:33 AM
((That's why I added the "Maybe. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif " http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif ))


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-28-2003, 10:55 AM
Well Qwaring try it if you think it will work.

((Good thing. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif ))


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-28-2003, 11:04 AM
Okay. Anybody have heat or fire powers? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-28-2003, 11:05 AM
I have fire powers. So you want me to throw a fireball at this door? We'll see if it works...

He threw a fireball at the door. It melted the ice, but didn't shattered the door...

((Off to lunch be back later.))
[ 04-28-2003, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by Foxy797 (Member #2427) on 04-28-2003, 11:23 AM
Rescue why don't you blast the lock?


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-28-2003, 11:50 AM
The dreamy god glanced with surprise to Foxy.

well, you should know that I lost recently most of my plasma energy during the first battle against the Boss. I don't know how I could blast a door with a dream... Do you trust me to ask me so?

But I can't refuse something to a lady.

Rescue pointed his right hand in the direction of the door and closed his eyes, concentrating fully his mind on his energy. Lightly, the soft hand of the dreamy god shaked and glowed in yellow and then in red... the plasma was in him again.

ola... that's fun!

The yellow eyes of the dreamy gods opened suddenly as red plasma glowing energy get out from it and he targeted the door in front of him. Things surprised him more when a black energy cube appeared around his fist and morphed his arm into a high-tech gun.

The Ozz' cube came back to me... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/3.gif

The universal energy started to come into Rescue and aimed the Ozz' cube. Rescue quickly focused the energy into a small ray but putting all the energy inside it.
A red ray swirled and hit the door into a small point and suddenly all the energy inner exploded as well as the door.

mamma mia.... what I have done... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-28-2003, 01:26 PM
You blew up the door that's what. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-28-2003, 04:44 PM
A strange swirling vortex opens off the Keep and the Nirvana emerges having used the flux point to travel a short amount of time back to reach the Keep before they had left the planet.

Blasting those doors won't work too well. They are designed to hold back Anubis in theory. I'll unlock the doors now.


Posted by Ruri (Member #3013) on 04-28-2003, 04:48 PM
Already access and unlocked.


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-28-2003, 04:57 PM
Okay let's check this place out..

::sneaks in::


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-28-2003, 05:01 PM
Indeed. And question of how Ruri could do that will have to wait.

Be careful. There are probably soldiers about. I should find Shadow and deal with him. The Boss will probably be in the monitor room.


Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 04-28-2003, 05:02 PM
The Iacon quietly hovers by and attempts a smooth landing, scraping a bit of the ground as it lands on a weird angle. Aida gets out, sneaks toward her husband, and whispers

sorry dear, we may need to give the ship a paint job, I'm not perfect, y'know

still whispering, but turning her attention to her other comrades

I may be a little late, but is there something I can do to help?


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-28-2003, 05:07 PM
::Comes back out::

Oh dear...

::Runs to the ship gets one of the cannons controls and shoots at his own ship, while sending remote controls to fly away and go into orbit as the explosion covers it. Comes back with a uniform that would fit Aida::

Wear this.. Quickly!!


Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 04-28-2003, 05:10 PM
I don't believe that would fit over the armor I already have on, otherwise I would wear it.

draws a long steel broadsword

Told ya I'd be ready


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-28-2003, 05:15 PM
Oh do forgive me for this.

::Knocks Aida to the floor and ties her::

Now you will be our 'prisoner' maybe we can get directly to the Boss saying we have caught one of the Firsts.


Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 04-28-2003, 05:17 PM
extra-low whisper

I'm not a first though... good luck... and yes, I do forgive you


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-28-2003, 05:18 PM
Has already vanished down one of the tunnels in search of Shadow.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-28-2003, 06:21 PM
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/3.gif
Do you think it will work Ice? alright it will work.

He turned back to his parents

Mother, father where should we go now? I haven't been at the keep enough long to know where is the monitor's room.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-28-2003, 07:25 PM

quote:Originally posted by Lord Mattson:
Indeed. And question of how Ruri could do that will have to wait.

Be careful. There are probably soldiers about. I should find Shadow and deal with him. The Boss will probably be in the monitor room.I knew that message would work.

It took a little while getting used to the fact that her Dad split himself in two. One half was looking for Shadow and the other was been tortured.

Come on, let's head for the Monitor Room.
[ 04-28-2003, 07:29 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-28-2003, 07:32 PM

quote:Originally posted by I.c.e Motion:
Oh do forgive me for this.

::Knocks Aida to the floor and ties her::

Now you will be our 'prisoner' maybe we can get directly to the Boss saying we have caught one of the Firsts.Good idea Ice. Aida thanks for being our "prisoner".

After making sure his helmet was on right and that he looked like one of the Boss's soldiers.

Let's go.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-28-2003, 07:34 PM

quote:Originally posted by Rescue:
Do you think it will work Ice? alright it will work.

He turned back to his parents

Mother, father where should we go now? I haven't been at the keep enough long to know where is the monitor's room.Let's hope it works.

Checks herself to make sure she looks like a soldier.

Alright, everyone ready? Let's go.

She and Optimus lead the way to the monitor room.


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-28-2003, 07:52 PM
Turning his attention back to the monitors, he saw a group of his soldiers bringing a First.

ABOUT TIME THEY MAKE THEMSELVES USEFUL.

He waited for them to enter.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-29-2003, 09:08 AM
He stopped outside the door to the monitor room.

I was just thinking...He'd recognize my voice. Considering he hates me and wants me dead. I think some else should do the talking, if I do it, our cover would be blown.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-29-2003, 09:15 AM
Yeah...Hey Ice, you want to do it? The Boss doesn't know who you are...Well whoever is doing it, just knock and we'll all try not to blow our cover.

Stands next to OP and waits.

Archiver
07-03-2016, 04:14 PM
Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-29-2003, 09:53 AM
::Nods and knocks the door::

Sir, we have brought one of the firsts as our captive!


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-29-2003, 10:00 AM
**qwaring adjusts his helmet, to be sure none of his glowing yellow skin is showing and checks to see if his stolen rifle is loaded. He is soon ready to enter the Monitor room.**


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-29-2003, 10:01 AM
He opened the door and noticed a group of his soldiers and a First with them. He grinned evilly.

EXCELLENT, I SEE YOU MADE YOURSELVES USEFUL.

He looked at the woman who was tied up.

HOW DID YOU GET HER?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-29-2003, 10:03 AM
He and SF checked for their guns and stood quietly as the Boss opened the door and looked at his "soldiers" and their "prisoner".


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-29-2003, 10:05 AM
We heard them talk that this one recently married and used a lot of her powers there, she was weak and we took advantage of that when she was separated.

Her husband was also in the group we saw him have difficulties for he was not able to protect her. Her father made him swear that he would.


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-29-2003, 10:12 AM
I SEE. HER HUSBAND WILL NO DOUBT COME LOOKING FOR HER SOON.

He looked at one solider, he swore he was glowing a little, but he couldn't tell for sure. Turning back to the solider speaking to him.

YOU ALL DID GOOD.

Something wasn't right, but he couldn't put his finger on it...

WHEN DID YOU CAPTURE HER?


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-29-2003, 10:16 AM
At the battle, sir. And the husband won't arrive soon. The father is on his way, and he will make him pay for not taking care. Now what do we do with her?


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-29-2003, 10:41 AM
Rescue followed Ice and the other to the Boss and stood straight, waiting for the moment. He felt a little dizzy in the helmet.


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-29-2003, 12:09 PM
YOU GOT HER AT THE BATTLE AND ONLY NOW BRING HER TO ME?

He glared at a solider that was looking dizzy.

NO MATTER, SHE IS HERE AND WE CAN DO "TESTS" ON HER. WE CAN SEE WHAT MAKES THESE LITTLE FIRSTS TICK. I THINK THERE IS A TORTURE ROOM IN THIS KEEP. TOO BAD SHE'S A PRETTY GIRL, I ALMOST FEEL SORRY FOR DOING THIS...NOT! TAKE HER DOWN TO THE ROOM AND THE TORTURE...I MEAN "TESTS" CAN BEGIN.
[ 04-29-2003, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: The Boss ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-29-2003, 01:21 PM
SF stood up straight and tall like a soldier. She looked at Rescue and was hoping he didn't pass out.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-29-2003, 01:23 PM
He stood like a soldier and wondered what Ice's reaction was going to be to the idea of "torturing" his wife.


Posted by Foxy797 (Member #2427) on 04-29-2003, 01:29 PM
Foxy stood silent with a great anger growing inside her she was starting to have great problems blocking her mind from others and controlling her emotions.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-29-2003, 01:43 PM
A torture? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rant.gif oh no not that! He thought in himself.

Inside his helmet, the dreamy god started to loose patience as the thought of Aida being tortured made him feel angry. He clenched his fists but stood motionless even if his body started to shake lightly with anger.


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-29-2003, 02:25 PM
**qwaring looks over at the monitoring equipment in the room, his objective. His reason for coming to the Keep in the first place just lies on the other end of the room.
He looks at his allies, wondering when they'll make their move and waits to follow their lead.**


Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 04-29-2003, 03:56 PM
Without saying a word, Aida sent a telepathic message to her husband. It contained no words, only a vision of a very blue necklace hidden under thick armor


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-29-2003, 05:02 PM
::Noticing that everyone feels uneasy about this.::

I dont know if we should blow our cover yet I dont know his strength. And if we are able to take him. He seems to be alone but back up is near no doubt. We must find a plan quick.

::Then he remembers the books about golems he studied after a discussion about bringing his creations to life::

Well I sure do hope this is going to work

::With just a mere fraction of his power he creates a couple of insects and lets them skitter away to bite through cables inside machinery::

Take her to the test room. Immediately, sir!


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-29-2003, 05:03 PM
Double posts darned forum troubles last nite
[ 04-30-2003, 07:04 AM: Message edited by: I.c.e Motion ]


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-29-2003, 05:04 PM
It did get the point across didnt it http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif
[ 04-30-2003, 07:06 AM: Message edited by: I.c.e Motion ]


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-29-2003, 05:07 PM
lallalaal nothing to see here http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif
[ 04-30-2003, 07:07 AM: Message edited by: I.c.e Motion ]


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-29-2003, 05:15 PM
WELL WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE WAITING FOR TAKE HER TO THE TORTURE ROOM.
[ 04-29-2003, 06:46 PM: Message edited by: The Boss ]


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-29-2003, 05:16 PM
He looked at the soldiers, something wasn't right with them.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-29-2003, 05:20 PM
He put his hand on the gun.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-29-2003, 05:26 PM
Seeing Ice's plan to not reveal themselves yet, he nodded to the others.
[ 04-29-2003, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-29-2003, 05:28 PM
She put her hand on her gun.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-29-2003, 05:31 PM
She nodded and wonder how long this would work.
[ 04-29-2003, 06:43 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]

Archiver
07-03-2016, 04:20 PM
Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-29-2003, 05:32 PM
Walking, she didn't realize that some of her hair fell out of the helmet.
[ 04-29-2003, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-29-2003, 06:38 PM
Watching his soldiers take the First, he almost missed seeing the female solider's long blond hair fall out of her helmet. Thinking to himself, is it Prime's wife. Could it be? Hmm...Time to test them.

STOP BEFORE YOU ALL LEAVE. YOU.

Pointing to the solider who did all the talking.

I WANT YOU TO HIT AND CUT THIS GIRL. SEE WHAT COLOR HER BLOOD RUNS. AND IF YOU DON'T...

Taking out a sword and putting it against Aida's neck.

I WILL
[ 04-29-2003, 06:57 PM: Message edited by: The Boss ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-29-2003, 07:20 PM
Rescue stopped walking suddenly as The Boss pointed his mother. He tried to calm himself, clenching his hand on his weapon and overwhelmed by fear, anger and stress. He looked at the boss, then Ice and finally his mother...

oh not good... he thought


Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 04-29-2003, 10:30 PM
She let out a little squeak of terror at The Boss' words. She tried to keep as calm as she could, after all, she was thankfully surrounded in thick armor and a lot of it covered her noticeable features. Turning to take what could be a last look at her comrades before turning back to The Boss, she whispered

spiritus sanctus vita aeterna


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-30-2003, 12:03 AM
Continues moving deeper into the Keep using his control of it to momentarily loop the cameras as he passed. Mattson was looking for two things--Shadow and the power core. Focused on his tasks, he didn't notice Ruri and Juno had followed him.
[ 04-30-2003, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: Lord Mattson ]


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-30-2003, 07:09 AM
::Not showing any sign of shock Ice slowly gets a knife from the uniform and cuts precisely to let some blood flow but not to hit any major veins::


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-30-2003, 09:09 AM
I MUST ADMIT I'M SURPRISED YOU WOULD CUT YOUR OWN WIFE. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT PRIME WOULD CUT HIS WIFE.

Looking at the solider with the blonde hair showing.

DON'T YOU THINK SO...SOJOURN_FAN.

He made a grab for her arm. If he captured her, she would be a good hostage, Prime would fall into his hands.
[ 04-30-2003, 09:11 AM: Message edited by: The Boss ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-30-2003, 09:14 AM
She felt her hair and realized it fell out.

Sorry guys....oh crap

She saw the Boss try to grab her.
[ 04-30-2003, 09:24 AM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-30-2003, 09:16 AM
No! Don't you dare touch her!

He tackled the Boss before he could grab his wife. As he fell into him, his helmet fell off. He punched the Boss.


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-30-2003, 09:23 AM
After getting tackled and punched, he punched Prime back.

PRIME. I KNEW IF I ATTACKED YOUR WIFE, YOU'D SHOW YOURSELF. YOU AND I HAVE A SCORE TO SETTLE.

Looking at Prime's friends.

BUT THIS IS BETWEEN US, NOT ALL YOUR FRIENDS.

He grabbed Prime by the throat and went to the intercom.

GUARDS! COME TO THE MONITOR ROOM NOW AND DESTROY THESE FIRSTS!!

Hearing the running footsteps. He looked at Sojourn.

BETTER TELL YOUR HUSBAND GOODBYE "SWEETHEART". THE NEXT TIME YOU SEE HIM, HE'LL BE READY FOR HIS COFFIN.

And with that, he and Prime teleported to another part of the Keep.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-30-2003, 09:25 AM
((too late http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif ))
[ 04-30-2003, 09:26 AM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-30-2003, 09:27 AM
No!

She tried to run over to the Boss and Optimus, but the Boss teleported them off before she could. She pulled off her helmet.

OPTIMUS!!

Where the hell he take him? I have to find him.

She took of running, trying to sense where her husband was. Just as she ran out of the monitor room, the soldiers that the Boss had called entered the room and started firing at the First.


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-30-2003, 09:30 AM
The soldiers entered the room.

+There are the First. Destroy them!!

They opened fire on the First.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-30-2003, 09:38 AM
After being teleported, OP kicked at the Boss, so he would let go of his hold on his throat. They rolled on the ground punching and kicking each other. In the back of his mind he realized he was in the training arena. He pulled out his sword and stabbed the Boss in his side.


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-30-2003, 09:39 AM
GRR... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

He ignored the pain in his side and threw an energy ball at Prime.

YOU WILL DIE!


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-30-2003, 09:40 AM
Is that the best you can do?

He dodged the energy ball.


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-30-2003, 09:44 AM
YOU KNOW, IT WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO COME TO THIS IF HAD JUST LET ME GET ELYSIA. BUT NO YOU HAD TO FIGHT ME. YOU'VE BEEN A THORN ON MY SIDE FOR TOO LONG! I'LL ENJOYING KILLING YOU!!http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

His eyes were glowing black. He lunged at Prime and grabbed him by the throat and tried to choke him.

TELL ME SOMETHING. WHY ARE YOU SO DEDICATED TO PROTECTING ELYSIA AND PREVENTING ME FROM RULING THE UNIVERSE? IT IS MY DESTINY. YOU ARE GOING TO MEET YOUR DEATH FOR JUST PROTECTING A STUPID PLANET AND THIS UNIVERSE! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif
[ 04-30-2003, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: The Boss ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-30-2003, 09:46 AM
He put his hand on the Boss hand which was trying to choke him. He was already cut, bruised, and started to bleed, but he didn't care. He glared at the Boss.

I'd rather die then let you rule anything! I'll see to your end!

He brought his legs up and pushed the Boss of of him.
[ 04-30-2003, 09:47 AM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-30-2003, 09:49 AM
Rescue screamed as he saw the Boss grab his mother. He didn't had time to react when Optimus and the Boss started to fight but he jumped on the Boss to throw him away from his father... too late, they disappeared from the monitor room and the dreamy god just met the air and rolled on the floor.
He quickly looked at his mother and ran to her but she ran out the room to find her husband. Too late again...

Mother! wait us!

Only the fire of the soldiers of the Boss answered to the dreamy god. He rolled back to avoid the firsts fire and raised a plasma shield in front of him and his friend for a little time.

Mother... father...


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-30-2003, 09:50 AM
After he was kicked off of Prime, the Boss stood up and looked at him. The words he said, they were so familiar.

HMM...EVER HAD THE FEELING OF "DEJA VU"? YOUR MOTHER, AURORA, SAID THOSE EXACT SAME WORDS TO ME TOO, SO LONG AGO.
[ 04-30-2003, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: The Boss ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-30-2003, 09:52 AM
My mother? You lie! My mother was long dead before you attacked us! I thank Altwaal she never saw the damage you did to her beloved home!


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-30-2003, 10:01 AM
Rescue pulled of his helmet and threw it with violence toward the attackers as his dreamy eyes lost their peaceful look for an angry one. The strong yellow energy inner exploded with anger.
Jumping over the soldiers, he flipped in the air while small plasma energy ball appeared around his fists. With fury, the dreamy god threw them against their enemy, exploding some of the soldiers.
No more dreams for him at this moment...
[ 04-30-2003, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-30-2003, 10:05 AM
He laughed evilly.

THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK. YOU HONESTLY THINK I WOULD ATTACK A PLANET WITHOUT FIRST CHECKING OUT WHO LIVED THERE AND THE TERRITORY. I'M NOT STUPID. LET'S SEE IT WAS SO LONG AGO, YOU WERE JUST A LITTLE BOY. I WAS SCOPING OUT ELYSIA, WHEN YOUR MOTHER SAW ME AND ATTACKED ME. WE FOUGHT AND SHE SWORE THAT SHE SEE "THE END OF ME". WELL I COULDN'T EXACTLY LET HER TELL JETT AND CID ABOUT ME COULD I? I WASN'T READY FOR THE ATTACK YET AND I WASN'T ABOUT TO LOSE TOO SOON. I HAVE GREAT POWERS THAT INVOLVE ALTERING LIFE AND DEATH. I DECIDED NOT TO KILL AURORA OUT FRONT, THAT WOULD BE TOO SUSPICIOUS, JETT AND CID WOULD BE KNOW THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG. SO INSTEAD I INFLICTED HER WITH THE CANCER SHE DIED OF. EVERYONE THOUGHT SHE DID OF NATURAL CAUSES AND NEVER GUESSED IT WAS ME. SHE BECAME SO WEAK, SHE COULD NEVER TELL THEM ABOUT ME. I ENJOYED WATCHING HER SLOWLY DIE. SHE LEARNED THAT NO ONE CHALLENGES ME AND LIVES. PLUS A SLOW, PAINFUL DEATH IS SO FUN TO WITNESS.

He grinned evilly.

YOU SEE PRIME, I'VE HATED YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY FOR TOO LONG. YOU'VE ALL TRIED TO STOP ME. FIRST AURORA DID, THEN JETT. YOUR PARENTS ARE BOTH DEAD FOR THAT. THEN YOU AND CID. I ALREADY HAD FUN TORTURING CID, THAT'S WHERE HE WAS WHEN YOU COULDN'T FIND HIM. HE MIGHT HAVE LEFT WITH YOUR DAUGHTER, BUT NO MATTER, THEY WILL BOTH DIE SOON. CAN'T FORGET YOUR LOVELY WIFE AND SON. ONE BY ONE YOUR FAMILY FALLS. AFTER YOU AND THE FAMILY IS GONE, THEN THE REST OF THE FIRST WILL DIE. SEE MY FOND HATRED FOR YOU IS WHY I DECIDED TO ELIMINATE YOU FIRST. I NEEDED TO TIE UP THIS ONE LAST LoOSE END BEFORE I KILLED THE OTHERS AND FULFILLED MY DESTINY.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-30-2003, 10:07 AM
Using telepathy she tried to find her husband.

Optimus? Where are you?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-30-2003, 10:08 AM
Focusing on the Boss, he almost missed his wife's call.

Training arena...

Archiver
07-03-2016, 04:24 PM
Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-30-2003, 10:09 AM
She nodded and responded.

I'll be there soon.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-30-2003, 10:10 AM
Responding back to her.

Wait! Don't teleport in yet. Get something, anything to contain the Ultima spell.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-30-2003, 10:11 AM
Back to him.

I will. I'll be there soon.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-30-2003, 10:16 AM
To his wife.

Okay...

He listened to the Boss speak and hatred filled in him. His eyes glowed an angry yellow.

You b@stard! You mean to tell me you are the reason my mother suffered for the last few years of her life and you enjoyed it! I hate you!! You took away both my parents and want to kill my uncle, my children, and my wife! You're trying to take away everyone I love. I won't let you! Even if I die doing it...

I'LL KILL YOU!!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

He lunged at the Boss with his sword in hand, with every intention of killing him right now.
[ 04-30-2003, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-30-2003, 10:19 AM

quote:Originally posted by Rescue:
Rescue pulled of his helmet and threw it with violence toward the attackers as his dreamy eyes lost their peaceful look for an angry one. The strong yellow energy inner exploded with anger.
Jumping over the soldiers, he flipped in the air while small plasma energy ball appeared around his fists. With fury, the dreamy god threw them against their enemy, exploding some of the soldiers.
No more dreams for him at this moment...-Die little First.

He shot at Rescue.

+Men the Boss wants them dead, kill them all.

The Boss's soldiers started attacking the First. Some fired at them and others went right to them and started fighting them.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-30-2003, 10:24 AM
She heard the fighting in the monitor room. She sent a telepathic message to her son.

Rescue, I'm sorry I left, but I have to find your father. Please be careful. I love you.

After she talked to OP, she wondered where the hell she would get something to contain the spell. She remembered her Dad was here, he could tell her what to use. Sending a message to him.

Dad, is there something Optimus and I can use to contain the Ultima spell?


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-30-2003, 10:44 AM
((Okay. The Boss's part will end today. So SF and my part will be over later today, we are waiting for LM to post before we finish our part. The Boss fight was already planned out. We put the soldiers in the monitor room so you all have something to do. Thank you all for the help, you guys were great. Also even when OP's battle with the Boss is over that doesn't mean the SL is over, LM has something planned with Shadow and Ruri. You'll have to ask him about it though. SF and I will be back later and end our part.))


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-30-2003, 10:52 AM
**As soon as their ruse was over with qwaring ran to the monitoring equipment and began the search he had come to the Keep for. He started with a scan of Metallus held worlds.
Then the soldiers entered the room. qwaring turned from the monitors, dropped the stolen rifle, unholstered his own energy pistol and opened fire on the attacking soldiers. He continued shooting the enemy while staying by the monitoring equipment and waiting for machines search to find something.**


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-30-2003, 11:17 AM
Blast!!!

::Quickly he pulls up an ice wall around him and Aida to protect them from the soldier's fire::

I am so sorry but I did not know he was on to us already..

::Kisses Aida's arm and their bonding healed the wound.::

Now let us do battle http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

::Creating a set of twin axes he let the wall fall apart and went into battle with them like a raging fury, mad because the Boss made him hurt his soul mate::


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-30-2003, 11:22 AM
The soldiers looked at Ice.

-Angry little man?

One solider fired at Aida, while the other fired at Ice.

+The Boss wants you all dead and that is what will happen!


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-30-2003, 11:29 AM
Dont laugh before you know what you are dealing with..

::He quickly created two reflecting pieces of ice ricocheting the blasts back at the soldiers while chopping of the head of one soldier and the arm of another::

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-30-2003, 11:34 AM
+There are more of us then there are of them. ATTACK!!!

The soldiers continued to attack the First. It seemed that every one of the Boss's soldiers were coming to the monitor room. As some died, more came.


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 04-30-2003, 11:40 AM
It's getting busy here.

::Seals off the door with a huge wall of ice and makes sure some arms are on the outside to splat more soldiers::


Posted by Foxy797 (Member #2427) on 04-30-2003, 11:42 AM
Foxy's stolen suit suddenly changes into a black leather halter jumpsuit. She side kicks an oncoming trooper; knocking him back as she blasts him with her stolen gun.


Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 04-30-2003, 01:36 PM
Apology accepted, dearest. Do you think he knows I'm not...

Pauses to break into battle, chops a few soldiers here and there with her axe, then remembers something...

She pulls out a weapon that looks like a super soaker made of metal. She fires it at the soldiers and dark red Ragu sauce splats them

Thank you father!

She hoped the soldiers were stupid enough to not fall for the trick


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-30-2003, 01:58 PM
While fighting, Rescue heard the voice of his beloved mother.

Mother, do you think I will let you both with the Boss? I won't if I have to fight, I'll fight with you!

Rescue blocked the arm of a soldier and rolled on the floor before knocking him against the wall, collapsing it lightly. He thought to join his parents but as he moved to leave the room, more soldiers came like a wild horde. He had no choice but to fight there for the moment.

A soldier shot at him with a sword, slicing lightly his shoulder. Rescue screamed with anger more because he couldn't be with his parents than the pain itself. Grabbing the neck to his attacker, he strongly punched his head while flipping back near Foxy and TJFox.

need help?


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-30-2003, 04:19 PM
Continues his journey and finally stops at a blank spot in one wall. He waves his hand and the wall transforms to a doorway. The large power crystal glows softly from within. Mattson is about to enter with Shadow steps out carrying the bloody mess that is Mattson as well.

Let me guess stop or you kill my double? Go right ahead. It will restore me to full power. Now, I'm going to turn the Boss into dust.

Sf, use the power crystal. It should be able to handle Ultima and as an added bonus I've got a new trick up my sleeve.

Don't worry Shadow, you will see it soon enough.


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 04-30-2003, 04:29 PM
everyone forgot minity never really left and NEVER had the OZZ cube ((lol@ Rescue))- so she proudly stands in the corner to spy on the outcome


Posted by Shadow (Member #3324) on 04-30-2003, 04:41 PM
Drops the one copy of LM he has and strides towards the power core.

I bested you once. Do you think that having Project #637425 will help you at this point? I'll kill you, her and the other idiot with you.

Forms a blade and advances on those near the power core.

You won't help them. The Boss will kill Sojourn and Optimus and I will kill you!


Posted by Ruri (Member #3013) on 04-30-2003, 04:47 PM
What is Project #637425? I'm not a Project. My name is Ruri. I'm the computer officer for Juno's Nirvana. You are a delusional idiot.


Posted by Shadow (Member #3324) on 04-30-2003, 04:59 PM
Project #637425 is a bio construct Mattson created to oversee the Keep. However he never finished it and it activated with no identity. It is not I who am delusional. It is you. You are the identity the Project. I have yet to see how you woke up and how you adopted that identity but clearly Juno and his ship must have been near.


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 04-30-2003, 05:22 PM
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/5.gif

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

Listen Shadow, Ruri is a member of my crew. There's no way I'm gonna allow you to hurt her. You're gonna have to go through me first!

:: Juno stands Ablaze holding Effigy in both hands ::

Bring It On Little Shadow! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif


Posted by Shadow (Member #3324) on 04-30-2003, 06:01 PM
I'm gonna enjoy this.

Forms his other arm into a blade and slashes at Juno with both arms.

You cannot win. I designed this body to stand up to the flames of your father, little boy. I can handle any First one on one. In fact, just to prove my point....

Fires a laser from his eye at Ruri.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-30-2003, 06:04 PM

quote:Originally posted by Lord Mattson:
Sf, use the power crystal. It should be able to handle Ultima and as an added bonus I've got a new trick up my sleave.Power crystal...

She felt her pants' pocket and remembered the crystal she had used to teleport when she didn't have powers. It seemed to boost powers...She wondered what it would do with a spell like Ultima.

Whatever works.

She teleported into the training arena and saw her husband and the Boss fighting. Using TK she threw the Boss off of OP.

Optimus! I got it!


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-30-2003, 06:05 PM
Seeing the new arrival.

HOW FITTING, YOU TWO CAN DIE TOGETHER!

He threw an energy ball at Sojourn.
[ 04-30-2003, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: The Boss ]

Archiver
07-03-2016, 04:30 PM
Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-30-2003, 06:08 PM
SF, watch out!

He grabbed her and they rolled away from the energy ball. She showed him the crystal.

Alright, let's finish this.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-30-2003, 06:09 PM
She nodded and handed him the crystal so he could do his part. She used TK again to throw the Boss into a wall.


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-30-2003, 06:10 PM
GRR...

Watching them with the crystal.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-30-2003, 06:11 PM
Juno, hold that tin twit off. This is going to take a lot of work.

Placed his hand on the power core.

I am going to feel this for a week.

Makes a series of runic symbols on the power core and watches the red energy flow through it.

ARRRRRRRGGHHHH!!!!


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-30-2003, 06:12 PM
He casted the spell into the crystal, as SF used her powers to keep it contained in the crystal. Looking at the Boss.

"What are we doing?" We're doing what I promised you. We are bringing your end.

SF NOW!


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-30-2003, 06:13 PM
Right. Enjoy!

She used TK that placed the crystal deep in the Boss's throat.

I put it in his throat so we don't have to hear him b*tch and moan the last few seconds of his life.


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 04-30-2003, 06:14 PM
:: A slash on Juno's chest isn't enough to stop him from saving his friend ::

NOOO!!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif

:: Juno Blocks Shadow's Eye Blast before it hit's Ruri ::

This sword has more than just my father's power. In it Lies all the strength of House Metallus! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Ruri! Stay Clear From Harm!

:: Juno Jumps at Shadow and Swings Effigy with all his might upon him ::


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-30-2003, 06:15 PM
I...

He choked and grabbed his throat as the crystal was placed deep in his throat. He fell to his knees.


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-30-2003, 06:16 PM
3

Yeah, I...

Feeling some rumbling before Ultima went off.

Do feel that? It's like rumbling....


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-30-2003, 06:17 PM
2

Yeah..

Looking at the walls of the training arena, they were starting to crumble.

Oh crap...I think we are in trouble....


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 04-30-2003, 06:19 PM
1

SH*T! Teleport us ou-

He grabbed SF right before a wall fell on them. They rolled out of the way, but before they could teleport they were blinded by the white light.


Posted by Shadow (Member #3324) on 04-30-2003, 06:22 PM
Good. I didn't want to kill you too easily.

Notices what Mattson just did.

He has never been able to do that.

Nooo!


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-30-2003, 06:23 PM
Rescue sensed a presence hidden around them and tried to located it but the soldiers of the Boss didn't let him time to do so. They came more and more against them and that didn't please him a lot as he worried for his parents more than for himself.

the dreamy god called the cosmic OZZ' Cube to him and morphed it around his hand. A red plasma energy swirled around it and focused into the weapon, aiming it with his own energy. Rescue grinned as he look at TJFox.

A whip, that's good idea...

Raising his hand toward the soldiers, he unleashed the fire, throwing a plasma energy whip against the enemy, slicing and throwing away many of them. But there were always more soldiers.

How many are they? or I just have drunk too much?
Foxy, gemini goddess couldn't you use your power and clone us? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 04-30-2003, 06:24 PM
By his eyes!!

The walls were starting to crumble in her mind she screamed.

RESCUE!! ANGEL!! DAD!!

Then the white light came...
[ 04-30-2003, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by The Boss (Member #2900) on 04-30-2003, 06:27 PM
BOOM!!!

Ultima exploded from the Boss. A white light blinded the entire training arena. The light could be seen in other parts of the Keep too. A burst of pure energy attacked the arena, destroying it. The walls crumbled and fell all around. All parts of the Keep could feel the power and energy and the entire Keep shook. Slowly the light subsided and the crystal, smoking a little, fell to the ground on the ashes that had once been the Boss. He was destroyed and could no longer harm anyone ever again. Optimus_Prime had finally freed his family of the Boss's curse. The arena was leveled and most likely other parts of the Keep would crumble soon with it. Some where in the rubble, that had once been the training arena, laid Sojourn_Fan and Optimus_Prime....


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 04-30-2003, 06:28 PM
The red energy bleed through the power crystal to the smaller one in The Boss's throat and back into Lord Mattson. Unable to hold it back anymore he was sent flying out of the power room and into the hall where Ruri, Shadow and Juno were. The red energy followed Mattson and blinded everyone there and began destroying the walls all around.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-30-2003, 06:49 PM
As they fight the soldiers, Rescue heard in his mind the scary voice of his mother. A voice that shaked his heart and overwhelmed the dreamy god of fear and terror.

MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But he hadn't much time to scream or to move as the violent energy of the Ultima Spell made him unbalanced and he fell down the floor on his back. A white pure light flashed his eyes for a moment. Quickly, Rescue jumped and thought of his parents.

No no no no!

Ignoring the soldiers around him, Rescue ran out the room to find his parents, hoping that his fears were wrong. He tried to communicate with them via the Nexus of the Dream but sensed nothing.

Please good Atlwaal, don't let them die!

Following the tiny signature of the power of SF and OP, Rescue appeared near the training room and the vision of a collapsed place made him motionless for a second. He rushed to the crumbled wall and started to throw away the broken structure.


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 04-30-2003, 06:59 PM
At the cabin, Angel felt a sharp pain in her heart and great suffering.

NO! Mommy! Daddy!

She called to her brother.

Where are our parents! I felt a sharp pain deep in my heart and then nothing. I can't feel them...

She felt like crying.


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 04-30-2003, 07:20 PM
Rescue heard the sad call of Angel and started to cry, losing all control of himself

I-I don't know Angel... I DON'T KNOW! I don't know...

The sorrow burnt his heart while tears ran on his cheeks. He didn't want to think of the death of his parents and continued harder to find them. As he finally went through the crumbled walls, Rescue immediately looked around the training area and sought SF and OP. Unfortunately, the visibility has been altered by the destruction and he could hardly see something far around him. Calling with all his heart his parents, the dreamy god walked in some direction, trying to sens somewhere their energy. "They can't die! They can't die!!" he thought in himself.

The motionless silhouette of Sojourn and Optimus bodies brought out him a cry full of sorrow and fear. He ran over them and knelt down near his parents.

MOTHER!!! FATHER!!!!
please answer me! Please....!

His hands held their hands vigorously, trying to feel life inner. Maybe he was too shocked that his senses were troubled but the dreamy god felt nothing from them... nothing yet...


Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 04-30-2003, 09:06 PM
Aida could feel the sheer energy of the power crystals and the power core. She wished the powers that be hadn't granted her with her ability to clearly sense energy and manipulate small amounts of it around her. As the ground rumbled and she fought to keep safe from the soldiers' fire, she fell off-balance and skidded some feet away from where she stood. The bright lights blinded her as well as she attempted to reach inside her armor and free her necklace

Ice, where are you?! Are you ok? My family, where have you gone?


Posted by Foxy797 (Member #2427) on 04-30-2003, 10:10 PM

quote:Originally posted by Rescue: Foxy, gemini goddess couldn't you use your power and clone us?Never tried. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/whaat.gif

After draining the gun she was using, energy blasts left Foxy's hands shooting soldiers right after another but they kept coming. She watched TJ hold her own and felt very proud of her daughters wonderful development.

She though, this is getting tiresome; as she sent a telepathic shock wave hitting groups of soldiers leaving them inept. As one slowly approaches her. She uses TK she sent him flying against the wall.

Foxy saw the bright light reflect into the room stunning her temporarily. Then she noticed Rescue scream for his mother and run from the room. She felt a jolt of pain from him. Foxy then looked at TJ and wondered who needed her more, could she leave her daughter to follow him? She sent out a telepathic message to Rescue,

~Do you need me?~


Posted by qwaring (Member #2622) on 04-30-2003, 10:27 PM
**The explosion created quite a distraction for the enemy, which gave qwaring the chance to check on the monitoring equipment's search. He removes the enemy uniform, which he had over his own clothes, and checks the monitor. It only takes a few seconds of reading through sensor data to find what he's looking for.
qwaring turns away from the equipment and walks out of the monitor room. qwaring makes his way to the Keeps ship landing bay, shooting any enemy troops that he encounters. His face set with grim determination as he ponders his next battle.
By the time he reaches the landing bay his rocketship had already landed. He entered the ship and flew away from the Keep on his way to complete his quest.**
[ 04-30-2003, 10:29 PM: Message edited by: qwaring ]


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-01-2003, 02:57 AM
Still here Aida! I did not leave you.

::Ducks and kills yet another soldier::

Now this is getting annoying

::Summoning up his powers his wall collapsed and he started to fire a spread of ice sharps ripping through the soldiers whom were now falling one by one::


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 05-01-2003, 10:00 AM

quote:Originally posted by Rescue:
MOTHER!!! FATHER!!!!
please answer me! Please....!

His hands held their hands vigorously, trying to feel life inner. Maybe he was too shocked that his sens were troubled but the dreamy god felt nothing from them... nothing yet...The last thing the God of the Spark remembered was that the training arena was crumbling all around them. He remembered telling SF to teleport them out, but they didn't have time. He looked around him. He was walking in some kind of tunnel and there was beautiful white light ahead of him. Behind was pain and suffering, in front of him was calm and peace. He stopped in front of it and wondered what was on the other side. Something told him not to turn around to look back at the way he had come, but he did anyway. He could hear, actually more feel, his son crying for him and SF. He realized then that he must be dead or almost dead. If he stepped into the white light, he end his life and the pain. He thought of how he felt when his parents died, the pain he still felt. His son tears and sorrow kept effecting him. He didn't want to cause his children the same pain he had went through when his own parents died. Besides if he went through the light, he never see his kids have families of their own and be happy. There was so much he still wanted to do.

I'm not ready to die.

He turned away from the light and rushed back the way he came. When his soul can back to his body. He felt the pain. He slowly opened his eyes. He looked around and saw his son.

Rescue....

He weakly smiled at him and slowly turned his head towards SF. She wasn't moving, he put his hand on her cheek.

Fight it, we have so much to live for. I love you, I don't want to face life without you...Please come back...


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 05-01-2003, 10:16 AM

quote:Originally posted by Rescue:
MOTHER!!! FATHER!!!!
please answer me! Please....!

His hands held their hands vigorously, trying to feel life inner. Maybe he was too shocked that his sens were troubled but the dreamy god felt nothing from them... nothing yet...The Archer Goddess was walking up a golden staircase. Each step she took got her closer to the white light. Below her was pain, above her was peace and freedom. She walked to the top of the stairs. She stopped her self from crossing over though. She kept feeling something pull her back...When she turned her head she felt her her son's sorrow. She shook her head.

Then she heard her husband.


quote:Fight it, we have so much to live for. I love you, I don't want to face life without you...Please come back...
Face life without....Oh Altwaal...I must be dead, or almost there...

She at first she could feel OP coming to where she was, but he must have turned back. She wondered if she would do the same. Something kept pulling her, her son's sorrow. She thought of her children. She loved them both so much, if she died she cause more pain then she would ever want to. She thought of her parents, her brothers, and the rest of her family. They would be so sad if she died. But she be free of pain. She realized that she would never see all the people she loved again. She never see her grandchildren or her daughter grow up. Optimus didn't crossover, she'd be without him...Then she thought of all the things she would miss.

I don't want to die!

She ran back down the stairs. Her soul came back to her body, she slowly opened her eyes and saw her husband. She smiled at him. She then looked and saw her son.

Rescue...

She said it weakly since she was in pain.

Archiver
07-03-2016, 04:39 PM
Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 05-01-2003, 11:33 AM
Mother, father!!! Oh thanks Altwaal, you're both alive... I feared so much to loose you for eternity!

Rescue didn't mind of his tears and hugged with tenderness his parents, putting his head on his father's chest while holding Sojourn hand with a soft hand. His heart felt warm as the love of his parents shined in him, telling him that never in his life he would be alone. Little by little, fears and sorrow left him but somehow, he would keep in him all this pain and never forget it.

Sensing that their energy was very low, Rescue wanted to help them. He gently put hold their hand and had a wish.

May this help you, please Spirit of the Oven of the Living... heal them as you can.

As he said so, he summoned the Blue Spirit in him and lightly at first, waves of blue energy from the spirits moved from the dreamy god, merging inside his parents bodies. The energy waves shaked a little SF and OP as they felt it and began the healing process, not a full one unfortunately but all his love for them increased the flux and the accuracy. Then a blue mists surrounded their bodies and vanished as it merged in them.

I'm sorry, I can't help much... maybe if we can move to the medicine room of the keep or inside the Dragon's Fang. There is a medical unit there...

Rescue heard the voice of Foxy offering her help and he felt very happy with that even though his sorrows. Wiping his tears, the dreamy gods answered to the Gemini goddess.

Foxy, thanks Altwaal, they are both alive!
I may need help to escort them to the medical room of the Keep if it wasn't destroy or inside the Dragon's Fang.
But dear goddess, you should stay alive for that... I'm sorry to have left the fight.
[ 05-01-2003, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 05-01-2003, 11:37 AM
He smiled weakly at his son and patted Rescue's head like he was still a little boy. The blue spirit helped ease some of the pain. He looked around the former training arena.

Damn....I don't think staying here is a good idea.
[ 05-01-2003, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 05-01-2003, 11:40 AM
She smiled and held her son's hand. The blue energy eased some of the pain. She agreed with her husband.

We better go to the Dragon's Fang, we don't know how long it'll take for the rest of the Keep to end up like this. I almost died once today, I don't want to repeat it anytime soon.


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-01-2003, 01:09 PM
::Finally has he battled his way through the soldiers arriving on the scene::

Oh my, what has happened here?? Is there anything I can do? Create some wheelchairs or strengthen the structure??


Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 05-01-2003, 01:20 PM
He still laid on his back and saw Ice.

We killed the Boss and he went out of this life with a "big bang."


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 05-01-2003, 01:31 PM
Ice my friend, wheelchairs will be helpful I think, if you can...
Now we should leave this place as soon as possible.

I'll call the Dragon's Fang.

He helped his father to sit on the frozen not so cold wheelchair and smiled at Ice for his gentle help.

Dragon! Here is Res. Could you teleport us aboard please? Right now if possible, the keep isn't safe anymore...

:Nice to hear you again. I'm ready for the process, targeting your signatures:

Prepares a medical unit room please too.

:It will be done little boy:

They moved across the collapsed hall of the Keep to the entrance and suddenly, a ray get out from the Dragon's Fang parked around, hitting the firsts who where there and teleported them inside the gator's ship


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 05-01-2003, 01:31 PM
After being placed on a cold wheelchair.

Better go get us some healers...

((So we going to the Dragon's Fang now?))
[ 05-01-2003, 02:00 PM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-01-2003, 02:17 PM
We shall meet again probably, I am going with Aida in the Iacon

If I can find her that is. She must be around here somewhere..


Posted by Aida Melodica (Member #3028 ) on 05-01-2003, 02:50 PM
A bit of orange glowed in her necklace as she heard her husband's familiar voice

I'm coming, I just have to...

A few soldiers had not fallen for her ragu trick, there was a dent in the right side of her Metallus armor

I don't know what hit me, but...

She stumbled as she followed the sensation of Ice's energy to find him. She could sense her wound was not fatal, but it would take a few days to recover. She finally felt the familiar cold presence and collapsed into Ice's arms


Posted by I.c.e Motion (Member #1370) on 05-01-2003, 03:25 PM
::Sweeps his loved one off her feet and carries her to the Iacon::

[Radio]So what do we do now folks, do we each go our separate ways?[radio off]


Posted by Magenta (Member #2836) on 05-01-2003, 03:26 PM
((oops http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))
[ 05-01-2003, 03:28 PM: Message edited by: Magenta ]


Posted by Foxy797 (Member #2427) on 05-01-2003, 03:35 PM
*Foxy and TJFox escape the room running to the arena area.

Oh my this is a bit over whelming. I wish you guys great care.

Smiling to Rescue

Take care! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif Alright TJ its time to go take care of business. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

They dissapear (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000044;p=8)

((Helps if you log in under the right name *bes such the 'blond'* http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif ))


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 05-01-2003, 08:14 PM
As the escaping first left the Keep the monitor tower fell, weakened by the explosions.

Meanwhile, at the power core. Something moved. Lord Mattson rose from the rubble as one. His look had changed.

Ruri?

Juno?

Shadow...

Teleports several debris piles away to reveal the hole the robot had made.

He who scuttles and a runs away, gets chased down by me today.

Leaps down the hole after Shadow.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 05-01-2003, 08:44 PM
(OOC: I'll post the conclusion to this Friday. I've got to work tonight and several other things to do today. Juno, if you want to follow after, feel free. I would have posted last night but the storm system that came through was half lightning and I didn't want to chance a fried computer.)


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 05-02-2003, 04:49 PM
:: Juno follows Lord Mattson ::

Come On Ruri Let's Go! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/11.gif


Posted by Ruri (Member #3013) on 05-03-2003, 07:59 PM
Crawls out of the rubble.

Yes, Captain.

Follows after.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 05-03-2003, 08:10 PM
The trail leads through half collapsed rooms deeper into the Keep. Mattson continues after Shadow despite everything else that has happened. He can rebuild the Keep once this is over.

Finally, he comes upon the rogue creation as it nears a Boom Tube.

Don't even try it. You aren't going through that and causing more trouble later. I could fix you but instead I'm just going to dismantle you for good.


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 05-05-2003, 02:52 AM
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif


Posted by Shadow (Member #3324) on 05-09-2003, 05:41 PM
Kill me? I have bested you once already. Come 'father' let us finish this.

Concentrates and forms his arms into blades.

You have no hope of breaking this body. I built it to be untouchable by your blades. And if you think those two can help you, you are a fool.

Brings the blades into a slash at Mattson.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 05-09-2003, 05:45 PM
I am a fool? You built this body using the keep's technologies. You used a non-organic material. And I am a fool?

Blocks the first blade but takes the second one to the side.

Nrgh! Ruri, claim your destiny!


Posted by Ruri (Member #3013) on 05-09-2003, 05:48 PM
My destiny?

What?

Shadow STOP!

The sigil flashes and its energy wraps around Shadow.


Posted by Shadow (Member #3324) on 05-09-2003, 05:51 PM
The energy wraps around Shadow and freezes his joints.

NOOOO!!!

What did she do to me?

How?


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 05-09-2003, 06:00 PM
You said it yourself. Ruri was meant to be the over seer of the Keep.

Releases the blade he had blocked and pulls himself off the other one.

Geh! She can control the technologies of the Keep by her very nature. That includes your very body. And add in someone was nice enough to give her a Sigil. I bet you have no chance of resisting her.

Still want to use that Boom Tube? Why? They are sooo unreliable. Here use a teleportal instead.

Opens the teleportal beneath Shadow.

Enjoy the supernova, loser.

Slams the portal shut as the flames begins to shot back.


Posted by Juno (Member #2639) on 05-10-2003, 10:28 AM
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/buttrock.gif

So Ruri...

Do you still want the job of ship's navigator? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Or are you gonna stay here and hang out at the Keep? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif


Posted by Ruri (Member #3013) on 05-11-2003, 06:21 PM
I want to stay on your crew Captain.

Archiver
07-03-2016, 04:44 PM
Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 05-11-2003, 06:26 PM
Its just as well. The Keep is pretty much trashed. I might rebuild it later. Right now I have other matters to attend to. I'll leave you a teleportal to your ship. I have a family matter to take care of.

Teleportals off to the matrix Quadrent


Posted by The Keep's Dragons (Member #2973) on 05-14-2003, 04:41 PM
The three dragons look at the trashed Keep.

GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!G ROWL!!

((Crap! Place is trashed!! Now where do we sleep?))

Asked one dragon, as another cried.

GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!

((This Suck!! Me sad....)) http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif

The leader slapped the crying dragon on the head.

GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!

((STOP IT!! Baby! We just find Lord Mattson.))

GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!

The crying dragon stopped and asked.

((Where he be?))

The other dragon.

GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!G ROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!

((He be somewhere. His daddy lives at Matrix Quadrant. He might be there, if not his daddy might tell us where he is.))

The leader smiled.

GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!G ROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!GROWL!!

((Good idea. We see if he there, if not we ask his daddy. Let's go.))

The dragons went to Matrix Quadrant (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000040;p=11)

((For Mil's trial. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif ))
[ 08-28-2003, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: The Keep's Dragons ]


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 05-31-2003, 04:27 PM
~Okay now where would "Death's coin" be...Oh crap...~

They looked around at the ruins of the Keep.

~How are we going to find a little coin in all this mess?~


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 05-31-2003, 04:29 PM
:;beep! Don't you mean how am I going to find it? Since you can't touch things. Crap, I might as well get started. beep!::

He sighed and started to go through the rubble. He had no idea how he would find this little coin in the ruins.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 05-31-2003, 04:42 PM
A communications portal opens

You two? Looking for your master? He is no more. Now, why do you dare tread upon my keep?


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 05-31-2003, 04:43 PM
Seeing the portal.

::beep! We got found out. You do the talking you want the coin. beep!::


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 05-31-2003, 04:46 PM
~Grr...be a little kitten.~

The ghost looked at Mattson through the portal.

~We don't mourn his death, Prime did us a favor getting rid of him. We...~

What was she supposed to say here.

~Your little girl killed me and we are looking for something to fix that.~


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 05-31-2003, 04:50 PM
::beep! Besides it's not like this Keep is being lived in anyway. We figured you all moved. beep!::

He thought to himself: "The things I do for friends..."


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 05-31-2003, 04:51 PM
Yes, I did have many things at the keep that may allow one to cheat certain unfortunate occurrences but why should I even allow you to have one? Like you said my daughter killed you and you will have to forgive my rudeness here but releasing some vengeful spirit after her seems rather stupid to me.


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 05-31-2003, 05:00 PM
Thinking to herself. "Damn...why did he have to find out we were here..."

~Well, we weren't expecting you to be here, as Rampage said, this place doesn't have anyone living here right now. We discovered a treasure is here that can help me obtain life again. Now why would you ever think I'd want to harm your dear daughter? I'm already dead, I'm stuck as a ghost, I have no powers, I couldn't harm her...~

"Not yet..." She gave him a very fake smile.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 05-31-2003, 05:05 PM
Exactly why keeping you a ghost is in my best interests. You see I have this little thing about people going after my family. Those that harm them, I consider targets for a severe beating or simply dead. So if you want my coin, you may want to reconsider your game plan.


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 05-31-2003, 05:13 PM
~Do her harm? She killed me, not the other way around. We are just looking for "Death's coin." Just having that, isn't going to give me my powers back.~

Thinking "I knew we should have got the witch's blood first...but no, Rampage wanted the coin first."


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 05-31-2003, 05:14 PM
::beep! Yeah it's only part of the...beep!::

Seeing Psyche's glare, he shut his metal mouth.


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 05-31-2003, 05:17 PM
Death's Coin is, like most of my treasures, hidden away. Now, what else do you need to return?


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 05-31-2003, 05:22 PM
~Oh just "Rebirth's Flame" and....~

She tried to think of something, she wasn't going to say his daughter's blood. Thinking for a moment.

~"Lover's Blood." That is the only way I could come back, if I got all three...~


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 05-31-2003, 05:24 PM
::beep! Then a whole bunch of ritual things have to be done...It's not easy to bring her back. Besides no one said we'd be "bad." We worked for the Boss because he forced us to. We want to move on with our lives, but as long as Psyche is dead, the Boss still has power over us. We want to move on, that is why we are going to bring her back. So he doesn't win. beep!::


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 05-31-2003, 05:30 PM
A faint green glow flashes across Mattson's eyes.

Ghost girl, do you know what powers I possess? Lies are wasted on me. Its not Lover's blood you need. But still it would all be useless without the coin. Now, I am in the midst of a complex scheme and I don't need you causing undue problems so I will make this simple, you two work for me now. You will have the freedom to come and go on most side projects but you do not harm my family. In exchange I will give you the coin and help you get the other items you need. Refuse me, and I'll send you to Lestat so he can torment you to his black hearts content. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 05-31-2003, 05:41 PM
"Great...nothing gets past this guy."

~Well if you know that I was lying, then you know I need your daughter's blood. She was my killer. So you are willing to let me take her blood? My, a father's love is interesting. We don't cause "trouble', we just have fun. So if we want the things for the spell, we have to work for you? And if not, Lestat gets us?~

She was checking to make sure she understood this right. She didn't want to work for anyone again, not after what the Boss did to her. But what choice was she going to have, she wanted to live again. Be free of Boss and be with Alyzin.


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 05-31-2003, 05:44 PM
Muttering to her.

::beep! What are you waiting for? He'll send us to that awful Blood God if we don't agree. Come on, this can't be any worse than that hell the Boss put us through. You'll be alive, you'll be with Alyzin, you can't be with him if you are a ghost. We don't have a choice here. beep!::

He didn't want to go to Lestat... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 05-31-2003, 05:50 PM
I am sure I could get my daughter's blood without a bit of harm coming to her. I do have resources. And to answer your other question, yes you would work for me. I can't be everywhere and having a few loyal aids to handle my interests would be useful. And it certainly beats destruction by vampire demon.


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 05-31-2003, 05:59 PM
~Rampage calm down.~

Listening to Mattson, she realized that Rampage was right, they didn't have choice here. Being alive was very important to her, she wanted to be with Alyzin. It seemed like she was selling her soul again, was this First even worse then the Boss?

~I see. Well we need her blood one way or another.~

Not that she would mind seeing the girl bleed, someday she'll get her revenge on that goddess.

~We have no desire to meet the vampire. We agree to your offer. We will serve you, in return I'll be alive again. We will be loyal, we were loyal to the Boss.~


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 05-31-2003, 06:03 PM
Good girl. And don't worry. I am an honorable being. Those that I take in are treated almost as well as family. Now, where is this fire you need?


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 05-31-2003, 06:11 PM
~I don't think your daughter will like me being "family". There is a cave where the Phoenix bird once lived, I think the cave is still has the flames of it there.~


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 05-31-2003, 06:16 PM
::beep! And the Phoenix was the bird that was reborn. So if the cave still exists, it's flame should be there. beep!::

He was grateful that he wasn't going to meet Lestat any time soon.


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 05-31-2003, 06:19 PM
(((oops))
[ 05-31-2003, 06:23 PM: Message edited by: Rampage ]

Archiver
07-03-2016, 04:47 PM
Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 05-31-2003, 06:20 PM
You had best be on your way then. I will have the other two items once you obtain that.


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 05-31-2003, 06:23 PM
::beep! So we just have to get the flame then? beep!::
[ 05-31-2003, 06:24 PM: Message edited by: Rampage ]


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 05-31-2003, 06:25 PM
~It'll take us a few days to get to the cave and return. Where will we find you? And do you swear you'll have the coin and her blood when we come back?~


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 05-31-2003, 06:29 PM
Come to the Matrix Quadrant, Neo Primordial. The coin is but a snap of my fingers away and the blood will only take a short visit to obtain.


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 05-31-2003, 06:33 PM
~Okay. You know we could get the blood for you, if you are too busy...~

She hated that little goddess, seeing her bleed before eyes would be great.


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 05-31-2003, 06:35 PM
::beep! Ahem! Must you do that Psyche. beep!::

He glared at her. Looking at Mattson.

::beep! Excuse her sir, my friend must have been dropped on her head when she was a baby. Anyway we will go there after we get the flame. beep!::


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 05-31-2003, 06:38 PM
You would get it the crude way and then I would be forced to renegotiate our deal in a most painful manner. Sometimes guile and finesse are needed. And you know http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif YOU ARE NOT TO HARM MY FAMILYhttp://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif so why even ask.


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 05-31-2003, 06:44 PM
He rolled his eyes at Psyche. Muttering very low to her.

::beep! Knock it off. I don't want to meet the Blood God. You want to be alive again, right? Well stop it, dummy. beep!::

Looking at Mattson.

::beep! I wish no ill harm to your family, I'll keep her in line for you. I was programmed to be loyal and to never betray my employer. I'll make sure she doesn't not harm your daughter. beep!::


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 05-31-2003, 06:47 PM
~I'm not a dummy you little metal baby.~

Hearing the threat.

~Fine. You get her blood. No harm will come to your beloved daughter.~

"At least not yet...When I get a chance..." http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif
[ 05-31-2003, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Psyche ]


Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 05-31-2003, 06:50 PM
Smiles

There now thats not so hard. Best of luck to you.

Closes the portal


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 05-31-2003, 06:54 PM
::beep! Bye. beep!::

Watching the portal closed.

::beep! You are such an idiot some days. I don't know what Alyzin sees in you. You could have got us feed to the Blood God, just because you want to see the goddess bleed. Well I don't think you'll see that anytime soon. He won't let you. At least you be alive again. That is if you don't screw this up! beep!::


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 05-31-2003, 06:56 PM
~Bye.~

Glaring at the robotic cat.

~I won't screw this up! I want to live, even if that means we have to work for him and can't harm his little girl. Let's just go to the cave.~

They went in search of the cave.


Posted by Malak (Member #3916) on 08-10-2003, 07:58 AM
:: Deep beneath the fallen towers of the keep, the faint sound of machinery hummed. Small lights flickered and a few unbroken screens showed images of the different worlds. A computer in the center of the half destroyed mess turned on. Upon its screen read--

Emergency Protocals

Project #637425--> Full access to information systems Standby---locating--awaiting confirmation from Project.

Project Malak-->Beginning awakening procedures--insufficient power to activate fully. Non-essential systems shutting down. Awakening procedures starting. Estimated time until completion 3 hours.


Posted by Malak (Member #3916) on 08-10-2003, 06:53 PM
:: Energy flowed into the large chamber. A strange greenish light illuminates a winged figure inside. It has been awakened. It knows its purpose. Now all that is left is to wait for release.::


Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 08-11-2003, 02:16 AM
(( http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumbup.gif ))


Posted by Malak (Member #3916) on 08-11-2003, 06:17 PM
:: Inside the winged man begins using his will to construct battle garb. Silver armor and bracers form over white robes. A sword and scabbard appear at his side and looking up with stark white eyes, he says one word. ::

Anubis.


Posted by Millenium (Member #1728 ) on 08-11-2003, 06:22 PM
((Ooooooooo, nice http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif ))


Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 08-12-2003, 02:06 AM
~Surrounded in dark clouds, the Titan Gods and some allies, came from the planet Neo Veritas at the Matrix Quadrant (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000040;p=17#00 0643) to what was left of Lord Mattson’s tower.~

So, here we are…


Posted by Ruri (Member #3013) on 08-12-2003, 07:12 AM
Simply looks at the weeping Nun.

What often appears as an idiot houses wisdom that can be overlooked but is worth discovering.

Whipes the tears from her own eyes.

As much as I want to crawl into a ball and hide, I don't think I could ever face the captain and crew if I did. Those idiots may draw trouble and madness like a moth to a flame, but they always can be counted on. And I'm coming to believe Raven has chosen those that can be counted on as well...even if we doubt it.

Notices where they are.

Strange. There shouldn't be any power here.

Walks over to the computer screen.

Project # 637425? Right, thats what Shadow said I was. But what's Project Malak?

Hits the confirmation key and watches the images of several dozen worlds fills her eyes. Becoming dizzy, Ruri falls to the ground, the white information lines that fill her eyes at times racing across her vacant eyes.


Posted by Malak (Member #3916) on 08-12-2003, 07:25 AM
:: Two rooms beyond the computer terminal, a seal breaks. A hiss of steam flows out of the room into the partly lit hallways beyond. Knowing allies and guides have arrived, he steps out. Cracking his neck and spreading his wings, the mystery being walks towards Raven. ::

Part of me recalls you. A tower. Different allies. But that was an age past. And I wore a different name then. Yet another part of me knows your quest here. The lord of the west bank has grown power mad and abuses his powers. Death is required but a weapon too often abused. Something prevented me from arriving here complete. Time should restore my power to full, perhaps my memory as well, and standing on your team will help everyone.


Posted by Millenium (Member #1728 ) on 08-12-2003, 07:31 AM
Appearing at the ruins, Mil looks around and scans the area for any hostile activity. Allowing his mind to "feel" the broken terrain he comes to the conclusion that all seems well. He remained on guard, however, for this is the one place that they have visited so far that Anubis hadn't been too yet. All this time they have been trailing behind his path of destruction. Then, when Ruri fell to the ground, he started to go to her. But then he saw Malak, and while standing on guard he says...

What in the hell is THAT?
[ 08-12-2003, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: Millenium ]


Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 08-12-2003, 01:16 PM
~Raven was still trying to figure out this new place when she noticed the winged man coming to her.~


quote:Originally posted by Malak:
Part of me recalls you. A tower. Different allies. But that was an age past. And I wore a different name then.I know you as well… The face might look different, but your soul is unmistakable… Yes, you were one of the Titans at some point. I also remember the Titan’s Tower and for once, I’m glad to be familiar with someone like you. It seems you’re an angel in this universe as well, Azrael… by what name do you go in this universe?


Posted by Danial (Member #3175) on 08-12-2003, 02:04 PM
Closing his eyes and letting the effects of teleportation wear off, Danial sighs under his breath. "I wish there was a little more warning before she did that."

Opening his eyes, he looks at Raven.

"Raven, my people have been at war with an unstoppable enemy for over five thousand years. I have knowledge of technology that can help you and your group. I can make it damn hard for Anubis to find any of you. I might even be able to freeze him in time..."

Danial looks down for a minute in contemplation.

"But I will need your help also. If I don't return reality, then my people are doomed. If I help you with this, will you help me return home?"
[ 08-12-2003, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: Danial ]


Posted by Scion_the_Nun (Member #1751) on 08-12-2003, 02:50 PM
<Noticing they had just being transported to the destroyed Keep of Lord Mattson, Scion the Nun felt bad about the sight around her. Not only Lord Mattson was dead, his magnificent keep was also in ruins…>


quote:Originally posted by Ruri:
Becoming dizzy, Ruri falls to the ground, the white information lines that fill her eyes at times racing across her vacent eyes.<As Ruri fell, Scion kneeled at her side and checking on her vitals.>

She’s alright, but something happened to her. There’s something in this place that brought her down.


Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 08-12-2003, 03:01 PM

quote:Originally posted by Danial:
"Raven, my people have been at war with an unstoppable enemy for over five thousand years. I have knowledge of technology that can help you and your group. I can make it damn hard for Anubis to find any of you. I might even be able to freeze him in time..."

"But I will need your help also. If I don't return reality, then my people are doomed. If I help you with this, will you help me return home?"Once we’re dealt with Anubis, because we will come through, I would be glad to help you, Danial. But won’t do that because I’m in debt with you, but because that’s what I do, I help people. I’m an empath and this means that I’m bind to other people’s welfare.

As for your technology, it would be pretty useful if you can help us with it. Cloaking the Firsts from Anubis can be a good start. What do you need to get it?

Archiver
07-03-2016, 04:52 PM
Posted by Optimus_Prime (Member #2560) on 08-12-2003, 05:05 PM
Optimus looked around the destroyed Keep. This place held so many memories, it is where he and SF had gotten close again, played with their baby son, they were married here. It was also where he finally killed the Boss. Seeing this place in ruins put it to shame. Remembering what Kat begged of SF, he looked to the Titans.

Have fun here, but it seems Kat's son is in danger. Kat, SF, I'll go to. Like you said safety in numbers and I want to make sure you both stay safe. We don't need anymore deaths in the family.
[ 08-12-2003, 05:08 PM: Message edited by: Optimus_Prime ]


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 08-12-2003, 05:15 PM
SF had opened her mind and let Raven find the location of the Keep. She looked at the Keep, the place she grew up. For so long it was her home. It pained her to see it ruined. She listened to Kat and OP.


quote:Originally posted by kat:
"Why would he?" she questioned the air. "What would be the purpose?" She turned to SF quickly. "SF, niece, cousin, another of our family is being destroyed as we speak. I MUST go to Daniel, someone is hurting him. Would you come with me? Safety in numbers."You are right Optimus. Kat, of course I will go with you. I don't want to see another one of this family lost. We already lost Dad, I don't want DL lost too. Kat, Optimus, we must hurry to Daniel's side before it is too late.

Raven, I trust you'll find what you need. Another member of my family is in danger, Kat's son. I must go with her.

Turning back to her aunt.

Like Optimus said, we'll both help you. Shall we go?


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 08-12-2003, 06:06 PM
:: She looked at the ruins. It was sad to see it like this. Angel remembered why it was destroyed though...The jerks how crashed her parents wedding. Well they got what was coming to them though. Following the others she looked at Malak and then Raven.::

Is he one of us? A Titan too...

::She saw Ruri fall.::

What happened....Must be this place.

::Looking around, she bent down next to Ruri and place her glowing yellow hand on her head and tried to heal her. Although she wondered if it was injury or something else that caused her to fall.::


Posted by Danial (Member #3175) on 08-12-2003, 06:16 PM
"I'll need the most advanced technology at my disposal, specifically chronol or temporal. Also I will need a place to work. Does your group have a base of operations? "

As he talks, Danial notices the gods helping Ruri on the ground. He wonders why she was included among these "gods". She didn't show any signs of "divinity" like the rest.

"With the right components I will be able to boost Kupid's displacement ability. That should be enough to encompass the group as long as they don't wander too far."

He turns back a looks Raven directly in the eyes.

"I also want to apologize for inferring that you would be in debt to me. That was not what I intended. Due to the war, my people have no need for the majority of our emotions anymore. Love, compassion, and even politeness are a few that have been lost to us..."


Posted by m2damachine (Member #1595) on 08-12-2003, 06:40 PM
I have a plan. I may need the nun's help but I have a plan. It involves calling in some help....


Posted by kat (Member #1995) on 08-12-2003, 07:57 PM
"Yes, we will leave now. Oh, and Raven," Kat turns, fixing a depthless black stare on Raven, "Never teleport me without my permission again." With that, She, SF, and OP quickly faded. A creepy icy chill crept through the air as they made for Satorr's Sanctom (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000337) .
[ 08-12-2003, 07:58 PM: Message edited by: kat ]


Posted by Millenium (Member #1728 ) on 08-12-2003, 08:09 PM
Watched as Kat, SF, and OP teleported out and says to himself...

There is way too much happening all at once. One would think that we would need to stick together and not splinter off. Nevertheless, g'journey...

He sighs to himself. Then he looks at this Malak fellow who is with Raven and turns a skeptical eye at him. But soon, he turns his eyes over to where everyone else was at, tending to Ruri.


Posted by Malak (Member #3916) on 08-12-2003, 09:26 PM
The name Malak will suit me for now. Until what I hope is an after effect of arriving in this realm settles and the confusion of my mind settles. Given someone has given me knowledge of events here, I am certain I can help you.


Posted by Ruri (Member #3013) on 08-12-2003, 09:52 PM
Shakes head

I'm OK. I think. Apparently the monitor equipment is still working and I can access it via remote. Its rather disorienting at times. Takes a moment to figure out how to see again.

On a helpful note, I have confirmed Malak's story. Apparently. Mattson found him damaged and given the energy is closer to old god then first, he placed him in statis. I am still unclear how he was able to awaken now.

Now that I've been able to begin scanning Anubis again. He has returned to Scion's Moon. Celeste, Prime Knight and another are there. The disturbing thing is Anubis registers dead. Not even 'vampiric dead' like Kat or Lestat. He is dead and moving. Life signs have nothing to do with him.


Posted by Millenium (Member #1728 ) on 08-13-2003, 07:17 AM
Calmly thinks to himself...

Great. More mysteries. This is getting ridiculous. How do we stop something that's already dead?

An eerie sense of despair slowly starts to creep in his thoughts. But another thought interrupts which makes him say out loud...

Hold on. Did you say that Anubis and Celeste is where Prime Knight is? He's a Titan. They must be going after him. Raven, we've got what we came for. Get us out of here!


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 08-13-2003, 11:49 AM
Rescue observes the scene quietly. Looking at Malak, former angel, he murmurs to himself that another ally is found.

I hope Malak won't turn out of control...

Rescue glances at m2damachine

You've a plan? well, we're doomed http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif
seriously, feel free to share and keep it... who knows what will happen with Malak...

Time flies and we are late.
[ 08-13-2003, 11:51 AM: Message edited by: Rescue ]


Posted by Scion_the_Nun (Member #1751) on 08-13-2003, 12:16 PM
<Scion the Nun was relieved when Ruri seemed to get better. After lashing out at her, the Nun didn’t want anything bad to happen to none of them.>


quote:Originally posted by Ruri:
Now that I've been able to begin scanning Anubis again. He has returned to Scion's Moon. Celeste, Prime Kningt and another are there.My palace!
That damn b@stard is taking it against my palace! For too long I’ve fought to have a place of my own and I just won’t stay put as he destroys the first place I can call home!

<Closing her eyes and putting her hands together as in pray, cyclone winds surrounded her as her four Daggers of Anubis floated circling her. In a black flash, the Nun was gone (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000521;p=6#000 203).>


quote:Originally posted by m2damachine:
I have a plan. I may need the nun's help but I have a plan. It involves calling in some help....<m2’s suggestion was left floating in the air… If she wanted her idea to be heard, she had to go after Scion the Nun…>
[ 08-13-2003, 12:18 PM: Message edited by: Scion_the_Nun ]


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 08-13-2003, 12:32 PM
minity sits slumped on a chair that she must have created because its new furnishes could never be part of the ruins, her elbows are placed on her knees while her hands hold her chin, her hair has been pulled back into a very tight pony tail, her clothes are still black but show as much skin as any of her other clothes, and her body lacks the usual radiance and energy it once held.

2 Angels now appear beside her, one male, one female. Both have dark black armor and gray wings, and they hold their massive swords with the blade sticking in the ground. They are there because Minity has not payed much attention to anything since the death of LM, when the Angels point to the teleporting Nun, Minity wonders why everyone has moved into smaller groups when she was told much earlier that to split apart would be suicide

she mumbles to herself

*~bloody hell~*


Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 08-13-2003, 01:18 PM

quote:Originally posted by Honor’s Angel:
::Following the others she looked at Malak and then Raven.::
Is he one of us? A Titan too...No, he’s not a Titan, but he’s an ally. I met him during my Teen Titans days and I’m sure he will help us. At this point any help is welcomed.


quote:Originally posted by Danial:
"I'll need the most advanced technology at my disposal, specifically chronol or temporal. Also I will need a place to work. Does your group have a base of operations?"Well, we have the Titan Gods Island... Over there I have all the required equipment you might need. If you want, I can teleport you over there... Or I can bring here anything you need...


quote:Originally posted by Danial:
"I also want to apologize for inferring that you would be in debt to me. That was not what I intended."Don’t worry, Danial. I can understand we’re under some serious pressure right now.


quote:Originally posted by Malak:
The name Malak [...] I am certain I can help you.~Raven nodded in agreement. Seeing an old friend certainly lightened her soul. She had been fighting so many odds for so long that she almost forgot about her old friends.~

Thank you, Malak.


quote:Originally posted by Ruri:
The disturbing thing is Anubis registers dead. Not even 'vampiric dead' like Kat or Lestat. He is dead and moving. Life signs have nothing to do with him.~Raven’s look seemed troubled.~

Anubis is definitely dead, then? This is awkward. Trigon died in my universe, and from what I heard, Anubis died as well. Two dead beings got together and grew stronger... but if they’re dead, how can we bring them down.

~Raven saw Kat, Optimus Prime and Sojourn Fan leave. Then, in an outburst, the Nun left as well. This wasn’t good. The Gods were falling once again to their passions and that might be their undoing.~


quote:Originally posted by Millenium:
Did you say that Anubis and Celeste is where Prime Knight is? He's a Titan. They must be going after him. Raven, we've got what we came for. Get us out of here!All of you get ready, we’ll be going to Scion the Moon in no time, but we have to figure out this “dead” thing about Anubis. We won’t survive if we go face to face against him.

~Raven noticed Minity’s blank stare and uninterested attitude.~

Minity... I know the loss of Lord Mattson must have been tough on you. But if you don’t want his death to be in vain, it would be much better if you join us. Sitting there pretending nothing is happening won’t help things at all and other Gods might perish if we don’t find a solution to this riddle fast!
.
.
.
.
.

quote:Originally posted by Kat:
Kat turns, fixing a depthless black stare on Raven, "Never teleport me without my permission again."((I’m sorry about that, Kat, Raven has become somehow the “official” teleporter and she keeps moving everybody around. But I’ll keep you comment in mind http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif . –M- ))


Posted by kat (Member #1995) on 08-13-2003, 02:16 PM
(*I* didn't mind, but the character did. She's kind of a control freak, and dramatic to boot. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif Feel free to keep teleporting her, but be prepared for some anger. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif )
[ 08-13-2003, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: kat ]


Posted by minity (Member #2390) on 08-13-2003, 03:53 PM

quote:Originally posted by Raven:
[QB
~Raven noticed Minity’s blank stare and uninterested attitude.~

Minity... I know the loss of Lord Mattson must have been tough on you. But if you don’t want his death to be in vain, it would be much better if you join us. Sitting there pretending nothing is happening won’t help things at all and other Gods might perish if we don’t find a solution to this riddle fast!
[/QB]minitys eyes softly flare as her eyes glance toward Raven

I have been with you for this long and everything has gone wrong, Ill see if can do it better myself

minitys sphere appears and if carefully watched the entire universe can be seen in it. She studies it carefully but lets no one know what she is looking for... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif


Posted by Malak (Member #3916) on 08-14-2003, 07:10 AM
Death is the counterpoint to life. I recall a tale that said the first angels of death chose to follow Lucifer because they felt terribly sad to have to end the existence of earth's lifeforms. What they failed to see was finite existence makes the way for new lives to arise and flourish. To defy that brings suffering for all. Anubis originally was revered because he took those whose time had ended to another place. Now, he is sick and seeks to take everything to his realm or perhaps his realm is lost and he seeks to make a new one here. Either way, life and her beauty is lost to him.


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 08-14-2003, 10:59 AM
::She watched her parents leave with Kat, she sensed that they would not like what they found though. She nodded to Raven.::

From what it sounds, we'll need all the help we can get. Hi Malak, I'm Honor's Angel.

::Seeing the Nun leave to save her moon.::

I know we shouldn't just to do our own thing. But do we really stand a chance against Anubis right now? And it isn't just him, his new girlfriend too. You saw what she did at the Saber Vortex and anyone who actually did challenge her didn't stand a chance. She was hardly hurt the entire time. How we are going to defeat them both?

::Listening to what Malak said about death and life.::

You really think that something dealing with "life" would work against him?
[ 08-14-2003, 11:00 AM: Message edited by: Honor's Angel ]


Posted by Danial (Member #3175) on 08-14-2003, 11:50 AM
"Teleport me to the island Raven. I'll try to get this done as fast as I can. How will I contact you when I am done?"

As Danial waits for a response he begins punching buttons on the device on his forearm. "Kupid, ready a list of the material we will need."

"Yes sir." The device responded.


Posted by Millenium (Member #1728 ) on 08-14-2003, 12:51 PM
All this waiting was beginning to get to him. Standing idly by while others may be in trouble didn't sit well with him at all. He wondered what was happening with SF and OP. He wondered about their safety. He had hoped that they were alright. Then he started to think about Honor's Angel and knew that she had to be concerned for them as well. He wanted to go to her and see if she was alright, but he stopped himself. He's been denying it up until now but his negative mental energy was on the rise. Until he found a way to release it, he dared not get close to her...


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 08-14-2003, 12:55 PM
::She hoped her parents were okay. Looking at Mil.::

Is something wrong? You haven't been the same since the Antarctic.


Posted by Millenium (Member #1728 ) on 08-14-2003, 12:59 PM
He had hoped that she forgot about that. Instead he tries to mask the truth

I'm......going to be alright. Just a little anxious, you know? But enough about me. How are you holding up?


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 08-14-2003, 01:18 PM
::She lifted an eyebrow and could sense he wasn't telling her something.::

I'll be okay, even though my grandfather's death hurts you know. But I know if nothing else his death won't be in vain. Anubis and Celeste will pay soon enough. So you sure you are up to this?
[ 08-14-2003, 01:19 PM: Message edited by: Honor's Angel ]


Posted by Millenium (Member #1728 ) on 08-14-2003, 01:34 PM
Agrees with her about Anubis and Celeste

They will pay for ALL that they've done. There are enough of us here to ensure that they will receive a swift and most painful judgment.

Sighs when she asked about his readiness

Honestly, between you and me, I'm not sure if I'm up to this. Any other time, I know that I'd be ready for a fight. But this time? I don't know. Something's happening to me and I don't know what to do about it.....

He hesitates on telling her everything. Instead, he stretches his arms wide and an image appears in front of them. It's the Booyah stick.

Do you know what this is?


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 08-14-2003, 01:37 PM
Yeah but they are powerful sometimes I wonder if anyone stands a chance against them.

::Looking at the Booyah stick.::

It your Booyah stick. Demon used it as a chew toy once and it helped you use your powers. It kind of heightened them I think.

Archiver
07-03-2016, 04:56 PM
Posted by Millenium (Member #1728 ) on 08-14-2003, 01:49 PM
He was grateful that she remembered it and what it can do. Then he materializes it and extends it to her

I need you to do something for me. Right now, I don't...quite trust myself with this. As much as it's a part of me, I need you to watch over this. It has some offensive abilities with it so you can defend yourself as well. I wouldn't want to see anything happen to you in all of this. You're very.......

He was going to say "special to him" but backed off.

Will you do this for me?


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 08-14-2003, 01:56 PM
::Taking the Booyah stick.::

Okay, I will. Promise. Hey if you need to talk I'm here for you okay?

::"Even though you don't remember me...I remember everything we shared and still I love you."::


Posted by Millenium (Member #1728 ) on 08-14-2003, 02:14 PM
He was deeply conflicted about giving it to her. It is attached to him in ways that even he didn't understand yet. But he knew that what he was doing was right. He didn't trust himself with it. And he trusted Angel enough to know that it would be safe in her care. Safe....away from him

Thank you.

He looked in her eyes. Her lovely eyes...so sweet and innocent. He couldn't stand it if anything happened to her. He took a step back away from her as if he was protecting her from himself and said again...

Thank you.


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 08-14-2003, 02:17 PM
You're welcome. I probably won't use that much though, it is yours and I'll give it back to you.

::Watching him step back.::

What are you so worried about?


Posted by Millenium (Member #1728 ) on 08-14-2003, 02:35 PM
Hmm? Uh, nothing.

Tries to change the subject

So, what's the deal with this Malak fellow? Do you think that he is what LM wanted us to find?


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 08-14-2003, 02:43 PM
::She wondered why he kept changing the subject.::

I don't know...I guess he is here to help us, maybe he is what Grandpa meant in that disk.


Posted by Millenium (Member #1728 ) on 08-14-2003, 02:50 PM
((PM Angel))

I hope so. There are a lot of us here already, but you know what they said about strength in numbers.

He felt better about changing the subject. The less she knew, the better.


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 08-14-2003, 03:22 PM
((Replied back))

That's true. I hope we are ready for this fight.

::She wondered what he was hiding from her.::
[ 08-14-2003, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Honor's Angel ]


Posted by Millenium (Member #1728 ) on 08-14-2003, 03:38 PM
((Replied))


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 08-14-2003, 03:41 PM
((Replied))


Posted by Foxy797 (Member #2427) on 08-14-2003, 03:48 PM
*Foxy teleports out*

((I just got home from Chicago and am heading to Florida so I'm outie until the 26th-ish Have fun and take care!!))


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 08-14-2003, 03:56 PM
Rescue keep on watching without a word. well, what could he say?

Life still has some effect on death. They are linked in some ways.

What is the plan?

*looks at m2damachine*

you have some powerful siblings, do you think they would join the battle?

((bye Foxy, have a safe trip and take care))


Posted by Malak (Member #3916) on 08-14-2003, 08:48 PM
It is nice to meet you Angel. Though you may only bear the name of an angel, I suspect you would make a great one.

Looks to Mil

Darkness swirls around you. It is wise you seek to lean on another for strength.

Turns to Rescue

Does dream not effect waking as well? Life may sway death.


Posted by Ruri (Member #3013) on 08-14-2003, 08:53 PM
Scanning the events around

Optimus and Sojourn are fine near as I can tell.

The moon just keeps getting more people. Two Meteoros, an unknown and.....that idiot clone! Oh, he had better not get killed. He might know where the captain is.


Posted by Ruri (Member #3013) on 08-14-2003, 09:01 PM
After seeing the Clone's landing

At least he should be able to survive Celeste's wrath. He has a talent for annoying women and living.

Raven, can you extract them if things get bad? Scion is a Titan and the Clone is a...um, er, a friend but not one you would want to introduce to your family. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/huh.gif


Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 08-14-2003, 09:29 PM

quote:Originally posted by minity:
minitys sphere appears and if carefully watched the entire universe can be seen in it. She studies it carefully but lets no one know what she is looking for... Minity... Minity... If we want to bring Anubis down, we have to act as a team. You know, be a team player... If you’re withholding information, the only ones who will benefit will be Anubis and Celeste...


quote:Originally posted by Danial:
"Teleport me to the island Raven. I'll try to get this done as fast as I can. How will I contact you when I am done?"I’ll do it. Whenever you think you’re done, just think of me and I’ll bring you back, I’ll keep a telepathic link with you.

~Raven approached Danial and both of them got engulfed by her bird shaped soulself, sending them to the Titan God Island (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000469;p=3).~

~Seconds later, Raven came back all alone from the Island, that’s when Malak spoke, she heard him carefully. Words telling her about the meaning of death for Anubis, and the meaning of life as well.~

Death... life... If things could be as easy as that... What we have here is that Anubis is dead. He’s also battling several Firsts at Scion the Moon right now and I really worry that he might kill someone else... And having Celeste on his side is really not helping things...

Malak, if Anubis means death... how can we kill him if he’s already dead? What’s the opposite of death... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/shock.gif
.
.
.
.
((OOC: Danial, whenever you want to return, feel free to use Raven as she brings you back, whether we’re here or at Scion the Moon.))


Posted by Millenium (Member #1728 ) on 08-14-2003, 11:41 PM

quote:Originally posted by Malak:
Looks to Mil

Darkness swirls around you. It is wise you seek to lean on another for strength.Hearing that sent chills up and down his spine. Mil knew that there was something about Malak he didn't like. Over his time with the First, he grew quite comfortable in the ability to peer into their thoughts if need be. Most of these gods were an open book to him. All the while, he could remain closed off...detached. But now here he his, standing in front of a being who seems to be able to "read" him. To say that Mil deeply resented that would be an understatement. In this instance, thought and reaction became one. With a smoldering look, Mil sends a telepathic message to Malak...

~Do NOT presume to think that you know me OR what I'm going through. Have some words of wisdom yourself since you like to dish it out: STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!~ http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

The darkness continues to tighten it's grip...
[ 08-14-2003, 11:43 PM: Message edited by: Millenium ]


Posted by Danial (Member #3175) on 08-15-2003, 03:11 AM
Four minutes, twenty eight seconds later.

"Raven, can you hear me? It took longer then I thought, but I'm done. I'm ready to return to the group."


Posted by Malak (Member #3916) on 08-15-2003, 06:46 AM

quote:Originally posted by Raven:
Malak, if Anubis means death... how can we kill him if he’s already dead? What’s the opposite of death...
That could be a number of things. Living well, making new life, loving another, even as simple as being happy and fully accepting who you are. Life is an experience that most angels simply get to witness. Its a wonder to them because they stand apart from it. Few, like myself, are selected to partake of life and it forever alters us. Even when we return, and some don't, we feel like something has diminished in ourselves.

Strangely, here I fill like it has not only been restored but increased. Like the life of another sits on the edges of my memory.


Posted by sojourn_fan (Member #2164) on 08-15-2003, 11:19 AM
Telepathically to Raven.

My husband and I are at our home trying to see if Cid is awake and will be able to tell us how to fight Celeste. We'll join you as soon as we can. Oh and there is another death to be avenged...DL is gone.
[ 08-15-2003, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: sojourn_fan ]


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 08-15-2003, 11:25 AM

quote:Originally posted by Malak:
It is nice to meet you Angel. Though you may only bear the name of an angel, I suspect you would make a great one.

Looks to Mil

Darkness swirls around you. It is wise you seek to lean on another for strength.::She smiled to Malak and wondered why something about him seemed familiar. She ignored the feeling when she heard him say that darkness was around Mil. She was worried about him and the way he was acting maybe it was good thing that she had the Booyah Stick now and he couldn't use it.::

At least Mom and Dad are okay...But the people on the Moon, we have to help them. Before more die. Malak do you think something with "life" would kill him? But how would we possibly do that?


Posted by Millenium (Member #1728 ) on 08-15-2003, 11:39 AM
Mil had walked away from Malak and Angel. He needed to distance himself before either one of them asked any more questions or became any more suspicious.

You can handle this. Remember Odysseus' training. Thoughts is energy. You've got to calm yourself. Focus...

Closing his eyes, he focused inward in order to battle the build up of all the negative thoughts around him. Completely unaware that now he was glowing a very deep purple...


Posted by Rescue (Member #2402) on 08-15-2003, 12:50 PM
The dreamy god smiles at Malak's answer. He was true.

Dreams and nightmare are a part of us, a part of any living.

Malak, do you mean to defeat Anubis by changing his essence?... interesting.


Posted by Raven (Member #3317) on 08-15-2003, 11:01 PM

quote:Originally posted by Danial:
"Raven, can you hear me? It took longer then I thought, but I'm done. I'm ready to return to the group."~Raven quickly moved from the Ruins of Lord Mattson’s Keep, going to the Titan God Island, surrounded him in her soulself and brought him back to the Ruins.~

What did you got, Danial?


quote:Telepathically sent by Sojourn Fan:
We'll join you as soon as we can. Oh and there is another death to be avenged...DL is gone.Another First is dead… We better start moving fast and thinking faster.


quote:Originally posted by Malak:
Few, like myself, are selected to partake of life and it forever alters us.If Anubis means is Death taken form and you embody all that is life, we might be getting to something here…


quote:Originally posted by Rescue:
Malak, do you mean to defeat Anubis by changing his essence?... interesting.Hold into that thought, Rescue. If Anubis is the embodiment of Death, and he’s actually dead making it impossible to be killed… then, what if we just bring him back to life? Wouldn’t life be everything that he’s not? I think it’s worth a try!

Brace yourselves, everyone, I’m taking all of you outside of the Sapphire Palace at Scion the Moon. We can make a plan over there. I think we’ll be bringing Anubis down right now!

~Telepathically to Sojourn Fan: “We’re moving to Scion the Moon right now, join us over there!”~

~Once again releasing her bird shaped soulself and covering all of the Gods surrounding her, they all vanished to reappear at Scion the Moon (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000521;p=7#000 251).~
[ 08-15-2003, 11:03 PM: Message edited by: Raven ]


Posted by Honor's Angel (Member #3215) on 09-10-2003, 03:08 PM
((Bump!))

Archiver
07-03-2016, 04:58 PM
Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-10-2003, 03:21 PM
((Phew! This place survived!!! I think from now on we should keep on bumping the important places! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumbup.gif ))


Posted by Lucien (Member #2620) on 09-11-2003, 07:37 AM
:: Descends to the ruins. ::

Lets see what we have here.

:: Access the monitors through the codes he gained while employed by Mattson. ::

Old gods. Indeed. Yes. I think this place will need some work and I can get a lot done.

:: Begins searching for the halo-orb ::

How lucky the orb backed itself up a body too bad most of its memory was fried. Now, I think I can get Ares into my service. I just need a few items. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif


Posted by Lucien (Member #2620) on 09-12-2003, 07:43 AM
:: Notices the Negation's other ship.::

Hmmm..

:: Does a bit of research. ::

Now to get the DeathDealer and get some pawns.

:: Flies off in his small ship. ::


Posted by Knarf (Member #1123) on 09-12-2003, 03:06 PM
A bolt of blinding blue light appears in the center of the ruins, it swells with intensity and then vanishes. In what was the center of the bolt there is now a naked man, laying on his side, he apears to be unconscious.
[ 09-12-2003, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Knarf ]


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 09-12-2003, 05:22 PM
He looked around the Keep.

::beep! I thought you said Lucien was here? I don't see him. beep!::


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 09-12-2003, 05:27 PM
Relax Kitty. He's somewhere, you know how he is. He usually finds us.

She looked at the man who seemed unconscious.

Hmm...

But she did nothing to help him and wondered where Lucien went off too.


Posted by Rampage (Member #3152) on 09-13-2003, 06:03 PM
::Sees a Negation ship.::

::beep! You think he went you there? beep!::


Posted by Psyche (Member #3026) on 09-13-2003, 06:05 PM
I think you are right. Let's go up there.

They went to the ship.


Posted by Mtv Camera (Member #2861) on 09-18-2003, 05:09 PM
::Coming from a cliff right next to the Palace of House Sinister, a burning meteorite came flying to what used to be Lord Mattsons Keep. As it started to get closer, it cooled off its flames revealing an Mtv Camera, very carefully, its lenses started to move allowing a 3D holographic image of Meteoro sitting in a very elegantly chair to be displayed in front of anyone who could be at the Ruins of the Keep at the moment.::

Hello, everyone! This is me, the current Minister of Education, Meteoro. As glad as you might be to hear this news, Im even happier to invite you and your kids to join the Sinister School for the Selfish Arts. We still dont have a staff, but Im receiving applications just in case youre interested. Classes will begin as soon as students start to show up and I will handle some of them personally.

Expect everything that makes House Sinister great. Learn to love the principles that makes us what we are. Gods are selfish by nature and now, selfishness is becoming an art.

Be part of the evolution. The next step for House Sinisters greatness starts here!

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif M http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif