PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting How the might are fallen (family plot)

Shades
09-25-2016, 05:54 PM
Hello and welcome to another family plot Miss Shades, the one who doesn't know when to stop.

So, first disclaimer: this is not a straight-up romance plot. It's more of a personal conflict one.

Plot blurb: Victorian Era. Family #1 has carried nobility ties since they can remember. But with the nobility, came expenses, and not much money coming in. Family #2 have always been commoners, but they have what family #1 lacks, and desperately needs - money. Family #1 has a daughter just ripe for the picking. Family #2 has a son, old enough to be married. Marrying well would definitely open a lot of doors for family #2, and give them the sense of value they have been lacking, as people who have money, but not any really good connections. Therefore, a marriage would be good for both families... except for the fact that Daughter #1 and Son #2 have absolutely nothing in common - personality, tastes, etc.

I'm looking to write Daughter #1, and I would love to have other people for each of the characters listed below:

Mother #1 - Free
Father #1 - Free
Daughter #1 - Taken, Shades

Mother #2 - Free
Father #2 - Free
Son #2 - Free

If those are filled, I'll work on OOC info. I can pick up one extra character if needed, but I'd really love to have one person taking each character. It's completely flexible and up for discussion, though!

Thanks for reading, and feel free to ask any questions you have!