PDA

View Full Version : General Godspital

Archiver
11-04-2016, 07:19 PM
Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 08-26-2002, 05:03 PM
After the terrible events at Elysia:

quote:Originally posted by Bard:
Walks out of Elysia, blood dripping from both wrists.
quote:Originally posted by Meteoro:
BOOM!

::With a hunch, M gets back to Elysian with a very very very bad feeling...::

For Altwaal's Sake!!!! Bard, what have you done!

HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!!

HEEEEEEEELP!!

::with no one in sight, M grabbed carefully Bard in his arms and summoned his Boom Tube again::

Don't worry, sweet Bard, you'll be all right...

BOOM!
I need a doctor!! Right now, I need a doctor!!

::M runs through the godly hospital with Bard in his arms. The Goddess is loosing so much blood that she could not make it... But M won't stop 'til he gets some help!::

::waving his hands, the whole hospital begins to shake. All the doctors finally pay attention to him.::

Please, doctor, Bard needs help...
[ 10-17-2002, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Meteoro ]

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 08-26-2002, 05:09 PM
::fawhoomm!!::
Atilla2k arrives at the er in a haste "what's going on pop?"
worry shows on 'tilla face
"will bard be OK? why would bard do anything so stupid?"
[ 08-26-2002, 05:14 PM: Message edited by: Atilla2k ]

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 08-26-2002, 05:19 PM
Dear son, Atilla... Bard was under a big amount of stress and... she just snapped...

Right now she's in some of the best hands in this side of the Universe...

Now all we can do is wait.

Let's pray to Altwaal that everything turns out fine...

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 08-26-2002, 05:21 PM
Yes father let us ask altwaal for a speedy recovery and not just physically but a full mental one as well the boards need bard!

Posted by Neo Avatar (Member #949) on 08-26-2002, 07:49 PM
...Neo materializes looking extremely anxious and worried...

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif Bard! Sweet, sweet Bard...I told her to stop taking everything so seriously! *Sob!*

And thank you for your quick thinking M...Only the Divine Creator knows what would have happened if you weren't there! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif

...stops crying momentarily to order coffee for everyone. When it arrives and he takes his first few sips, Neo almost retches...

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif ...Even my grief won't let me drink!

Oh Bard, Bard, Bard.... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif

Posted by LizardSnake (Member #582) on 08-26-2002, 08:09 PM
*Paces nervously, smoking and biting her nails* Neo, be a dear and get me some coffee? Lots of coffee! *Goes on pacing anxiously* http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 08-26-2002, 08:29 PM
::Sitting next to Neo, M looks around nervously. His hands keep shaking in fear of the possible outcome. He hasn't been this nervous since he was killed, but all of this stress just wasn't healthy, not even for a God::

::Using his Boom Tube, M materializes a little box next to him, quietly opens it and picks a cigarette::

I know this will kill me, but I need something to calm down.

::Says M as an excuse at the same times that he lights the cigarette... ::

::He inhaled the untasty smoke once, turning on the fire alarm of the hospital, activating the sprinklers and watering all the Gods sitting on the waiting room::

Er... uh... sorry?

Posted by Neo Avatar (Member #949) on 08-26-2002, 08:33 PM

quote:Originally posted by LizardSnake:
*Paces nervously, smoking and biting her nails* Neo, be a dear and get me some coffee? Lots of coffee! *Goes on pacing anxiously* ...Neo sniffs and wipes his tears...

For you LS? Anything...

...teleports to Knarf's Cafe and teleports back with the entire coffee machine. Then pours LS a huge cuppa...and lights himself a cigarette. His Matrix powers dries everyone in the waiting room and then forms an air-expellant machine beside him, M and LS in order to get rid of their exhaled smoke...that way, they won't contaminate the air around the others and they won't set off the smoke alarms

What are we gonna do without her M? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif
[ 08-26-2002, 08:43 PM: Message edited by: Neo Avatar ]

Posted by tigers90 (Member #1677) on 08-26-2002, 10:53 PM
*Fades in from out of the dark, Tigers steps up to Bard's bed. Placing a tiger lilly on the stand next to her bed, she quietly whispers to her dear friend and employer.*

Here is a piece of my human heart for you to speed your recovery and here is "time" to use as you please. Always know that I am not far away. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif

Posted by jayson141 (Member #576) on 08-26-2002, 10:56 PM
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif ? *pulls up a chair next to Bard's bed..
Neg's should be here..

Posted by NEGATOR (Member #1094) on 08-26-2002, 11:01 PM
I'd post something, but I get the impression Bard wants a break from the board RP for a little bit. If I hear differently from her I'll post something better in place here.

Posted by SilntAngl5 (Member #1656) on 08-27-2002, 02:30 AM
::Softening the glow of her house in her eyes, she moves towards the end of the hallway. Donning her usual misty cloaked garb she waves a hand and the cloak vanished into a white Elysian nurses uniform. Her long golden hair is swept back into a tight nurses bun and she walks towards her mother's room::

"You all must leave, the doctors will not be able to do anything to help if people are crowding the room.."

::Her voice is soft and sweet like honey as she ushers all out of the room who were once present. When the door was closed behind them and locked by her own God-like powers, she grasps a hand to her mother's and held tightly, tears forming in her eyes as her clothes materialized back to the mist colored cloak. Mist seemed to fill the room and bathe everything in a silvery blanket. Her hands glow softly as her powers as a healer slowly commence the SLOW process of healing. Such a wound, so deep to her as it was grave to her mother would take a long time to heal.. she was willing to take all her time and strength if it took her life to save her...even if..::

"You have every right to denounce me, mother. I was a fool. As soon as this is over, which ever way Altwaal's soul let it run... I will leave you."

::She kisses her mother's hand as the glow brightens, surrounding them. A tear falls down her face, followed by many more. After long hours of sitting by her side she stands, having given her all the strength she could manage, she wobbles with a moan. She looks to the skies, though none can be seen due to the ceiling and whispers softly::

"Mother, Father, Neo.... and M, forgive me..."

::She faints, as she hits the mist covered floor, she softly bursts into the butterflies her mother had used, whispering that last phrase over and over until the butterflies too disappear. The door latch clicks and unlocks, leaving misty trails that float out the door.....::

Posted by Bard (Member #881) on 08-27-2002, 07:00 AM
In a cold dark tunnel heading towards the sound of gnashing teeth and sulfurous smells, the heart-heavy first looks down at the graying longitudinal gashes that are now devoid of any blood. She hears the distant sounds of a loved one telling her to choose her own fate, but she is not moved from her self-imposed perdition until she hears a soft voice:

quote:::
"You have every right to denounce me, mother. I was a fool. As soon as this is over, which ever way Altwaal's soul let it run... I will leave you."::(OOC) No, I was the bigger fool for thinking this could be done! You are completely innocent. I reacted more like the wounded forest animal that attacks anyone near, even a friendly hand.
(RPG partially) I shouldn't have lumped you with the others, and for that I really deserve to die here.

The tunnel reverses her course momentarily, giving her a hazy glimpse of the solitary figure by the bedside gasping her small, yet narrow fingers. Looks up at the EKG, and notices the widening QRS complex, a symbol of a heart weakened and possibly dying.

(Both OOC and RPG) I am sorry . . . please donít leave on account of my stupidity.
[ 08-27-2002, 07:43 AM: Message edited by: Bard ]

Posted by NEGATOR (Member #1094) on 08-27-2002, 11:41 AM
N, taking a break from The Machine trying to kill him, finally strides into the hospital room. Gathering his ethereal powers, he reconstructs Sil's misty vapors

You're not leaving on that note, young lady. You can run off and hide to think things through, but ain't no way I'm letting you out like that. So just stop it.

Walks up to the table where Bard's laying down. He opens the wrist wound on her left arm, and takes out a Dexter knife, slitting his own left wrist. He puts his wound up to hers, and ties the wrists together with a simple strip of cloth for his robe. He leans over, kisses his lover's forehead and smiles.

Dear, you've saved me so many times before, at least let me repay what you've done for me in kind.

N stands and waits patiently. No force could dare move him now

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 08-27-2002, 11:57 AM
The rest of the Gods, sitting on the waiting room, saw the whole scene through Mtv.

They don't say a thing, but many eyes are filled with tears...

M

Posted by KLitke (Member #1326) on 08-27-2002, 02:18 PM
(OOC, posted from the RL Thread).

I'm just letting everyone know before they all start asking. Steph is going to be gone for now. I'm not going into any details, but with the stuff that's been going on, she's not going to be back, at least for now. Please don't everyone PM her and try to get her to stay. I already talked to her, she'll come back when she's ready to. I'm not saying don't PM her at all, because I know there are a lot of people she'll still want to talk to, but just please don't try and convince her to come back...she'll do it on her own. And before anyone starts thinking they're to blame, just don't assume. I'm not going into it, but please don't assume anything.

Thanks in advance, guys. I don't know how long she'll be gone, she says it could be forever, but she may wake up tomorrow and change her mind, I honestly don't know. But she'll come back when she's ready. Thanks.

Posted by SilntAngl5 (Member #1656) on 08-27-2002, 04:39 PM

quote:Originally posted by Bard:
(OOC) No, I was the bigger fool for thinking this could be done! You are completely innocent. I reacted more like the wounded forest animal that attacks anyone near, even a friendly hand.Not completely innocent, dear. None of us were.

quote:
(RPG partially) I shouldn't have lumped you with the others, and for that I really deserve to die here.Enough with the talk of dying, please? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif You had every right to. Had I not gotten this whole mess started, it wouldn't have escalated to what it was came to now.

quote:
(Both OOC and RPG) I am sorry . . . please donít leave on account of my stupidity.If I leave it is for my own reasoning, not anyone's so called stupidity, Bard. A lot of things were said that either should not have been said or were said and ended up hurting people. This whole thing my fault, seeing as I am the partly having people fight over her for, I feel ultimately responsible for a lot of things. So.... I'm leaving. It's the best way to rid us of the this problem, by making no reason for it to continue. I'm sorry if this hurts anyone... but I'm not going to have others on this board hurt or angry over such a small matter as this. That's not what these boards are for. You all deserve better.

Adieu...

Posted by SilntAngl5 (Member #1656) on 08-27-2002, 04:48 PM

quote:Originally posted by NEGATOR:
N, taking a break from The Machine trying to kill him, finally strides into the hospital room. Gathering his ethereal powers, he reconstructs Sil's misty vapors

You're not leaving on that note, young lady. You can run off and hide to think things through, but ain't no way I'm letting you out like that. So just stop it.

:: Disappears after being reformed, hearing her father's words, wrapping her arms around herself, head bowed. Her golden hair falls to curtain her saddened eyes. With a soft sigh, almost a squeak, she fades into the mists that crawl along the floor::

<vsw>Yes father....

Posted by Bard (Member #881) on 08-27-2002, 05:21 PM
Still hearing the tumult near the precipice of the Hell of Hungry Dragons, Bard feels a cool breeze and a strong but gentle tenor float from the tunnel:

quote:Dear, you've saved me so many times before, at least let me repay what you've done for me in kind.Suddenly a middle-aged man with a moderate white beard and medieval garb stands before her. The blue aura surrounding the figure is undeniable. The female first falls to her knees.

Altwaal!

But before she can utter any questions, the first is pulled back through the tunnel to an obnoxious white light and an astringent smell. She feels a firm grip on her arm. As her foggy vision fights to focus, she barely makes out the outline of her one love. The scent of curves only assures her. As she leans over to weakly kiss her love's forehead, she senses another dear presence in the corner. Tears well in her eyes as she realizes the pain she's caused. Sapped of any strength, the first falls back back in her bed too weak to fight the sudden urge to sleep.
[ 08-27-2002, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Bard ]

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 08-27-2002, 05:25 PM
bard i love both you and silntangl I hope whatever really transpired can be forgotten and you guys come back soon, all problems can be solved if we are willing to work at them.

Posted by SilntAngl5 (Member #1656) on 08-27-2002, 10:27 PM
((Working on it.... bard I like your Sig http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif ))

Posted by NEGATOR (Member #1094) on 08-28-2002, 12:20 AM
N returns and again locks his wrist to Bard's and patiently watches her rest like the angel she is. He bends over and whispers into her ear...

Please rest all you need, I'll be here waiting for you as long as it takes. When you're feeling well enough, I'll take you back to our sanctuary to wait on your every need and whim. Everything will work out. I love you, dear.

N pulls over a chair to rest in while he waits.

Posted by Neo Avatar (Member #949) on 08-28-2002, 02:15 AM
...Neo watches the entire happenings and altercations in Bard's Godspital room with saddened eyes. He watches everything till his confusion threatens to fry his brain...and rubs his tired face with weary hands...then levitates to a quiet corner of the corridor where he wraps himself in his cloak like Gannish...

...and thinks of of everything he might have done to make things turn out differently...

...and of Sil's request for forgiveness when there is absolutely nothing to forgive...

...and finally, about Bard's health, hoping she will make an excellent recovery...

Posted by The_Rev (Member #583) on 08-28-2002, 10:13 AM
...notices the Drama taking place and decide's???
What the heck, let's Do It!

Suddenly all the patient's are healed and running neked thru the Godspital waving the Newest Improved over the last one's(w/the anti-bard-glasses-negator's built right into the Fabric) MUFONG(tm) Flag'shttp://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

Posted by Bard (Member #881) on 08-28-2002, 12:44 PM
Rev, I sometimes love your wit, but the above was highly inappropriate and NOT funny.
[ 08-28-2002, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Bard ]

Archiver
11-04-2016, 07:23 PM
Posted by SilntAngl5 (Member #1656) on 08-28-2002, 01:37 PM
:: Peeks in on her mother and father, just a shimmering image above the bed, blocked out by the hospital lights of the room. She moves closer to her mother, hovering over her, leaning down only to kiss her cheek lightly and places a lily from the sanctuary next to her pillow. Before turning, she touches her father's cheek and vanishes. there's only a breeze signifying her departure::

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 08-28-2002, 02:18 PM
::Unusually silent, M was still waiting in the hall. Not daring getting into Bard's bedroom and not daring leave the place... He still couldn't understand all that happened, and it happened so fast... But he wanted Bard to recover and just didn't know how to do it...::

::A strange cold breeze kept running through the Godspital's corridors, a cold breeze that gave chills to his bones, a cold breeze that reminded everyone of death... This cold was not good for anyone and certainly not good for Bard::

::Opening a window, M looked to the skies and summoned a dozen of very little floating meteorites, and ordered them to get into the room. With a wave of his hand, all the small meteorites distributed through the whole place and stayed put on different corners. Finally one of the little meteors got into Bard's room and landed next to Bard's bed. With a snap of his fingers, all the meteors started to get a little bright and, little by little, the whole Gosdpital started to warm up, until it reached a comfortable temperature...::

::Satisfied, M walked out of the hospital, and as he was summoning his Boom Tube to leave the place, a few words escaped his mouth::

Get better, Bard, the Gods need you...

Posted by Bard (Member #881) on 08-28-2002, 02:39 PM
OOC:: thanks, M, SA and N. It's been a real life weekend from hell--the events (i.e., it was not a singular crisis but many) that only a few trusted ppl know about. To those who sent friendly PMs and emails, I thank you for the kind words and encouragement. I am sorry I wasn't able to reply to every one of them.

Posted by SilntAngl5 (Member #1656) on 08-29-2002, 07:41 PM
((If you need anything else, let me know. I am *always* here for a friend))

::She peers in at the window of her mother's room, tiredness apparent in her usually strong, challenging eyes. Form running around with the Secundae to coming to visit her mother everyday,s he was exhausted. Even her God-like powers failed her... she fell to towards the ground, waving her hand to open a portal at the last moment to take her away to the sanctuary. She refused to give up hope... her mother would live. She had to..::

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-05-2002, 11:03 AM
WELCOME TO THE NEWEST SEASON OF GENERAL GODSPITAL

You can expect more drama, more betrayal, more love, and most of all, more ratings.

Now that there is competition in the air, with a so-called "Capricia Medical Hospital", it's time for this show to start anew with the most twisted storylines!

Don't miss an episode, you'd be sorry...

Posted by Randal (Member #2033) on 09-05-2002, 11:40 AM

Don't miss an episode, you'd be sorry...Don't worry, I already am! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Posted by Randal (Member #2033) on 09-05-2002, 11:44 AM
*waking after Chevymetal's last attack, Randal looks around*

Where am I?

Posted by Randal (Member #2033) on 09-07-2002, 08:02 PM
Hello?

Anybody here?

I been here two days without food!

*No one answers. Lights suddenly go off leaving Randal in the dark, hungry and alone.

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-09-2002, 12:39 PM
::Gets into the General Godspital lamenting the poor ratings this thread/series is receiving when he notices that the place is completely empty::

How can this Godspital be a success if we don't even have a nurse!

::walks through he whole darkened place, until he notices a little light coming out of a lonely bedroom::

What's this! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/3.gif

Is that Randal over there?

::gets into the bedroom and sees Randal lying dehydrated and undernourished in a smelly dirty bed::

Are you dead?

Posted by Randal (Member #2033) on 09-09-2002, 01:23 PM
*still in wrappings.*

help me..

Posted by Dante (Member #2034) on 09-09-2002, 01:25 PM
Randal?!? Are you okay buddy? Randal?!?

Hey, wait a second, how can you be over here and at the other hospital goading on NEGATOR and Bard to come back?!?

I'm confused. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif

Posted by Randal (Member #2033) on 09-09-2002, 01:27 PM
Just go with it!

Posted by Melrose's Michael Mancini (Member #2158) on 09-09-2002, 03:01 PM
**Walks into the Godspital as he waits for his application results**

Scary place! This hospital needs me.

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-09-2002, 04:29 PM
::Sitting right next to Randal, M doesn’t know if he has to be happy or helping the poor guy. After all, Randal didn’t support him during the House Sinister elections…::

::Watching at this little ‘beep’ monitor thing, M still wonders if Randal will survive::

And what if he’s already dead?

::M pinches Randal to check if he still reacts::

Mmmmm… no, I think he’s gone for good.

::looking again at the ‘beep’ monitor, all of a sudden the line goes flat::

Er… oh, yes, I think he’s dead.

::looking both sides, he wonders if he’ll be blamed for this death, too::

Ahmm… Nurse! Nuuuurse! Is there anybody in this Godspital for Altwaal’s sake! MysticChronicler better hurry with the casting call, or Randal is gone for good.

::M crosses his fingers wishing for the casting call to take little longer::

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-09-2002, 04:38 PM
Dr. Atilla twokay rushes in disheveled *it is obvious he's been here for days judging from the stubble on his face* without regard for protocol he picks up randal and runs to the nearest operating room

*while in surgery Dr. twokay is forced to remove a rib that was puncturing randals lung in turn collapsing it that done he is also forced to remove one of randals testicles due to infection*

............ randal will be just fine now thank altwaal.
[ 09-09-2002, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: Atilla2k ]

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-10-2002, 01:42 PM

quote:Originally posted by Atilla2k:
Dr. Atilla twokay rushes in disheveled *it is obvious he's been here for days judging from the stubble on his face* without regard for protocol he picks up randal and runs to the nearest operating room

*while in surgery Dr. twokay is forced to remove a rib that was puncturing randals lung in turn collapsing it that done he is also forced to remove one of randals testicles due to infection*

............ randal will be just fine now thank altwaal.::bump::

Posted by MystikChronicler (Member #189) on 09-10-2002, 03:19 PM
Mystik Chronicler, head of administration at General Godspital, stands at the doorway having observed one of the residents perform a surgery without the proper procedures. Clearing his throat he addresses Dr. Twokay, "Excuse me, Dr., but I need to see you in my office as soon as you are done with this patient."

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-10-2002, 03:21 PM
Yessir MC, what is it I can do for you ::DR.Twokay raises an eyebrow::

Posted by MystikChronicler (Member #189) on 09-10-2002, 03:22 PM
"That's Mr. Chronicler to you, and I'll wait until you're through with your patient and come to my office." Mystik's face is blank and impossible to read, but it should be obvious that he's about business.

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-10-2002, 03:26 PM
:: Dr. Twokay turns back to randal and his nurse pesky elf:: What does that tightwad beancounter want now! ::Dr.Twokay sews up the last suture on randals' now missing testicle and turns to leave- but not before feeling a little woozy::

:: Dr. Twokay goes into the recovery room and sits on a bed in seconds he is asleep.....::
[ 09-10-2002, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: Atilla2k ]

Posted by Ralph Wiggum (Member #1959) on 09-10-2002, 03:48 PM
I stuck a crayon up my nose!!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif

Can I have some candy now?

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-10-2002, 03:53 PM

quote:Originally posted by Ralph Wiggum:
I stuck a crayon up my nose!!!

Can I have some candy now?:: Dr. Twokay wakes up groggy:: Oh no Mr. Chronicler is waiting for me! Thank you little kid go see nurse Pesky Elf she'll take good care of you....:: Dr.Twokay gives little wiggums hair a tussle before hurrying to see Mr. Chronicler::

Posted by Melrose's Michael Mancini (Member #2158) on 09-10-2002, 04:00 PM
*Before Dr. Twokay gets to Dr. Chronicler's office, Dr. Mancini is in serious discussion with MC*

Look, MC, can I call you that?

*winks an eye*

This doctor Twokay must have studied medicine through mail! I swear! He's a shame for this hospital. We haven't even properly started and he took away half of Randal's manhood away!

That must be a record!

If you ask me, that pseudo-doctor doesn't deserve to be here!

*the door opens and Dr. Twokay gets into the office*

Hey, buddy! *sais to Dr. Twokay* Gotta go! Let's get a few drinks after work! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif
[ 09-10-2002, 04:02 PM: Message edited by: Melrose's Michael Mancini ]

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-10-2002, 04:04 PM
Uh yeah sure thing mike. ::Dr. Twokay look at the man and thinks if he was any slicker they would have used him to get pooh bear unstuck:: You wanted to see me Mr. Chronicler?

Posted by Randal (Member #2033) on 09-10-2002, 04:05 PM
*wakes up*

Ummm..

I feel better but something is wrong, I feel different somehow...

Archiver
11-04-2016, 07:26 PM
Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-10-2002, 04:29 PM
:: Stealthfully Dr. Twokay places an envelope on Mr. Chroniclers desk-Inside are pictures of the melrose place doc moonlighting at capricia hospital::

May I ask why you felt it necessary to come into my OR while I'm saving a patients life?
[ 09-10-2002, 04:30 PM: Message edited by: Atilla2k ]

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-10-2002, 04:31 PM
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif

Posted by MystikChronicler (Member #189) on 09-10-2002, 05:35 PM
Mystik, having scoffed at Dr. Mancini's insinuations, does his best to hide his frustration as Dr. Twokay arrives. "Dr. Twokay, correct me if I'm wrong, which I highly doubt, but did I hire you as a surgeon? I don't believe so. Besides, if I had, could you explain to me why you performed an invasive procedure like testicular extraction on a patient that was here for other reasons?!?" Mystik taps the termination papers with his pen. "Listen, Dr. Twokay, I'm sure you're a fine doctor, but maybe you just aren't the right type of doctor for General Godspital. Now, I need you to give me a good reason why I shouldn't let you go?"

Posted by Melrose's Michael Mancini (Member #2158 ) on 09-10-2002, 06:02 PM
*Hiding behind Mystic's door, Michael listens the whole conversation*

Posted by Dante (Member #2034) on 09-11-2002, 01:55 PM
Surgeon Dante Hicks walks in after successfully removing a bomb from ShadowLands over in a crossover thread.

Uhm, somebody help me, please. I look like someone who opened one of Jokey Smurf's presents and my beautiful face needs attention now!!!

Dante lies on the couch.

Posted by Randal (Member #2033) on 09-11-2002, 03:16 PM
*Is on the phone. He then pulls up the covers to look under them.*

Ally McBeal? Yes, it's me Randal! Yes. Yes.

Look, do I still got you on retainer? No. Yes, yes, and yes.

*Looks under the covers again.*

Ok, I think I've got a case for you!

Posted by Melrose's Michael Mancini (Member #2158 ) on 09-11-2002, 03:23 PM
*still at Dr. Mystic's door, Michael realizes that a new patient got to the Godspital...*

"Poor man", thought Michael, "he's bleeding to death over there and nobody realizes that he needs help... But I HAVE to listen to the conversation inside Dr. Mystic's office... What can I do?"

*after the light of an idea illuminated his face, Michael handed a paper to poor Dante*

"Go to that window and give the nurse this medical prescription. She will give you some Advil"

*patted Dante on the back and went right next to Dr. Mystic's door, once again*
[ 09-11-2002, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: Melrose's Michael Mancini ]

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-11-2002, 05:45 PM
BOOM!

::straight from the time displaced Mtv series "ShadowLands, the Big Bang", M arrives to the Godspital collapsing in pain::

I need help! A nurse!! Somebody!!!!

Is this "ER"? Nobody looks handsome around?

Oh, well....

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

I'm about to have my baby! Somebody please help me!!!!

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-11-2002, 07:32 PM
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif

Posted by youngblood76 (Member #1696) on 09-11-2002, 07:56 PM
Youngblood, looking very much like Sean Penn, Looks around and wonders how he ended up in a hospital...

What the...?

What am I doing here? Oh crap! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/3.gif

M is having his baby! Oh crap! Oh crap! Oh crap!

I don't know nothin bout birthin no babies!

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-12-2002, 10:58 AM
Youngblood, use my Boom Tube to get my baby out from inside of me.

No way I'm having it naturally! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif

Posted by youngblood76 (Member #1696) on 09-12-2002, 11:54 AM
Alright... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif

Sets the Boom Tube up against M's swollen, hairy belly and turns the dial to small child setting, and pushes the button.

Boom!

I hope that worked. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-12-2002, 01:00 PM
::Barely opening his eyes, M realizes that his belly has diminished considerably in size::

::Then looks at Youngblood who’s holding his one little baby in his arms::

Is that my baby?

::M’s eyes get covered with the most sweetest tears. And with the kind of soft gestures he rarely shows, takes the little baby in his arms::

It’s a beautiful girl! Look at her, Youngblood, isn’t she pretty…? Well, actually she’s not pretty, only mothers see their new born babies pretty and I’m a father after all… But she’s soooo cute. Goo-goo, baby, say hi to daddy!

Funny thing… her eyes remind me so much of someone else… uh-oh… I think she’s the reincarnation of ShadowLands…

::Then, M’s pain started anew::

Ack! I think there’s another baby coming!

Posted by youngblood76 (Member #1696) on 09-12-2002, 01:18 PM
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/3.gif

Aaahhh, a little help here, please!!!

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-12-2002, 01:24 PM
:: still in pain, M realizes that Youngblood is about to become a First, tries to congratulate him, but pain pushes the Meteor God back::

Argh!

Posted by youngblood76 (Member #1696) on 09-12-2002, 01:30 PM
I'll stay right here with you, M.

Elysia can wait.

Now, deep breaths, come on Man. You're having another baby!

Here squeeze my hand.

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif Ooouuch! Uhm, not that hard. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif

We may have a birth and an ascension at the same time! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/3.gif

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-12-2002, 01:32 PM
Use the Boom Tube!

USE IT NOW!!!!!!!!

Posted by youngblood76 (Member #1696) on 09-12-2002, 01:36 PM
Youngblood nervously pushes the button of the Boom Tube.

Here goes nothing...Push

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-12-2002, 01:47 PM
::As Youngblood pushes the Boom Tube button, a noisy sound involves the whole Godspital, even louder than when the first baby was born.::

::And just as the newest baby appeared in Youngblood’s arms, a glowing blinding light cut through the whole building completely involving Youngblood and the baby. The place started to shake when a voice in the air thundered::

You are a God, now…

My, oh my ::said M::, that’s Alwaal’s voice!

Youngblood, you’ve been blessed by reaching Godhood while bringing a new life into our Universe. Your powers will be amazing…

::For the first time in his whole life, M was speechless. Making silent gestures, he asked Youngblood to give him his second baby.::

::Looking deeply into the baby’s eyes, M finally broke the silence::

Hey! What’s this! This is Dante!
[ 09-12-2002, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: Meteoro ]

Posted by youngblood76 (Member #1696) on 09-12-2002, 01:53 PM

Youngblood opens his eyes to blinding light, blinks, looks around, and then cringes when he hears The Voice. He notices M is motioning for his baby, and hands the little bundle of joy over to him. [I]

Did you hear that voice? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/3.gif

Hey, M! What's the matter with the baby, you look like you've seen a ghost. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif

Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 09-12-2002, 02:44 PM
Dear Lord. More M kids! Dante?! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif

Young! Congrats, honorary bro (tho we all know you really are my bro) ~throws confetti~

Fac

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-12-2002, 02:56 PM
[I]::Holding ShadowLands in his arms, and still in shock after realizing that Dante is also his son, M proceeds to thank Youngblood::

Thank you very much, Youngblood, I couldn't have made it without you. The other father of these creatures is only Altwaal knows where, and the staff at this Godspital really needs some check out!

But all in all, Altwaal blessed you, too, so I'm glad that you reached Firsthood during such an emotional moment.

Can you please bring me a pencil? I'm gonna add ShadowLands and Dante to my signature...

Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 09-12-2002, 03:41 PM
I believe this makes your children count 8. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif How do yo feed all of them!? LOL

Fac

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-12-2002, 03:46 PM
It's actually 7. And when I get the next one (not anytime soon, thank you very much), I'll start a show called.

Eight is Enough!

Posted by Magin (Member #1499) on 09-12-2002, 03:51 PM
*A nurse comes in. An eye patch over her left eye.*

Well, we have had a busy day! I think we all need to leave Meteoro alone and the kids have to go to the nursery right away!

*Picks up the baby ShadowLands and turns to Facade.*

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif

*She is then quickly out the door...*

Archiver
11-04-2016, 07:28 PM
Posted by MystikChronicler (Member #189) on 09-12-2002, 03:51 PM
*MC Fades into M's room gasping for air* Got here as fast as I could. How is the baby? What? What do you mean we have two babies? And they're Shadowlands and Dante reincarnated?!? What the bleep did you do? This is all your fault. Now I have six children. Oh my, my family keeps growing.

Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 09-12-2002, 03:54 PM
Errr....~points after Magin...the nurse~ She looked kinda shifty....

Fac

Posted by youngblood76 (Member #1696) on 09-12-2002, 04:03 PM
Man, that was an emotional experience. Glad everything turned out alright.

And Fac, yeah, we know the truth. I'll keep a place for you in Elysia.

Are you alright, M?

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-12-2002, 04:05 PM
Is it me or Magin just kidnapped ShadowLands?!?!

MysticChronicler, do something! Magin's taking our daughter away!

Heeeeeelp! Call the police! Summon Altwaal! Give me a Valium! Do something!!!!!!

Posted by MystikChronicler (Member #189) on 09-12-2002, 04:28 PM
*The trip from the library must have been tampered with b/c MC feels sluggish upon arrival (Or else he would've stopped the madwoman taking his child) {Actually she posted before I could get my post done}

WHAT!?!? She took our baby?!? NOW SOMEONE WILL PAY!!! DEATH TO MAGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by youngblood76 (Member #1696) on 09-12-2002, 04:39 PM
Hands M a valium.

Don't worry, I think MC will get your baby.

Just relax, you've had a stressful day. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif

Hands M another valium. [I]

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-12-2002, 04:52 PM
[I]::M takes both Valiums in his hand and swallows them::

Thanks, Youngblood. I really hope MC gets that Magin Nurse.

I can't believe it, I barely laid my eyes on my daughter and now she's gone! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif

I don't get it, Magin is making an habit of kidnapping youngsters. She really should be dealt with. If I was healthier, I'd discombobulate her with my own hands! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/4.gif

::M falls asleep::

::zzzzz:: M ::zzzzz::

Posted by tigers90 (Member #1677) on 09-12-2002, 07:27 PM
*Fades in from the dark shadows of M's room. Quickly going over to her father's bedside to check on him, tigers notices he's in a deep sleep. Nurses , doctors and hospital police are searching the hospital frantically.*

Dad? What in the name of Altwaal is going on here? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif

Dad? Wake up! What's going on? Please tell me!

Posted by youngblood76 (Member #1696) on 09-12-2002, 07:40 PM
Hey Tigers- he's alright. He gave birth (twice) today, and one of his babies was stolen from his arms.

I gave him a couple of valiums. He should be waking up soon, but might still be in shock. Unless, he has forgotten everything...

Posted by Dante (Member #2034) on 09-12-2002, 07:44 PM
Goo daa oooooh waaaaaaaaaaah!!!

(*Translation: "I'm not even supposed to be here today!"*)

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-12-2002, 07:46 PM
What?! What?!

Oh, tigers, my sweet daughter!

Things have been hectic lately. ::cries:: You want to know what happened? Well, here’s the simple version.

There was this time displaced situation that happened in the "Mtv presents: ShadowLands, the Big Bang" space, an old story that all of a sudden got a life of its own… ::cough, cough:: As usual, I was terrorizing Sigil-Bearers and planted a bomb inside of ShadowLands, when it was about to explode (as it actually did during those Golden Tree House days), Dante decided to operate her and get rid of the bomb. But the bomb exploded in his hands. Then I tried to turn back time, to make sure that the one exploding would be ShadowLands, but when I tried to make things right, MysticChronicler intervened to protect both Secundaes and the whole thing backfired on me. Now with MC’s essence got mixed with both ShadowLands and Dante, and the two Secundaes vanished and became the baby that was growing inside of me. ::sniff, sniff:: I just wanted to be mean, and nobody lets me.

Finally, I went to labor in this hospital, Youngblood helped me at the time he was becoming a First. The same Altwaal came here to congratulate him! But the sad part is that Magin appeared in the guise of a nurse and took away my daughter… now ShadowLands is missing… And MC is furious chasing her… And I need another Valium…

Posted by tigers90 (Member #1677) on 09-12-2002, 07:52 PM
*Tigers soothes her father's nerves while listening carefully to the incredible news that he was sharing with her. Getting up from beside her father's bed, tigers looks out the window and ponders the information within her. She turns to her father and reassures him and asks where her other father has gone too.*

Don't worry dad, I'll help anyway I can. I'll find MC and we'll track down Magin. I'm getting very tired of her messing with my family! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/mad.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

*In a flash tigers vanishes.*
[ 09-12-2002, 07:53 PM: Message edited by: tigers90 ]

Posted by Randal (Member #2033) on 09-12-2002, 09:45 PM

Hey! What’s this! This is Dante!You know what, it's just like Dante to do this to me!

I become half the man I used to be and Dante becomes a baby!

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-13-2002, 10:37 AM
::M wakes up from his Valium beauty sleep and notices that Randal is right there next to him::

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/5.gif

Oh, sorry, Randal, I thought you were a demon... Are there any nurse around? I'm too dizzy to stand up and I want ice cream.

Why the long face? My daughter was stolen, nothing can be worse than that!
[ 09-13-2002, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: Meteoro ]

Posted by Scion_the_Nun (Member #1751) on 09-13-2002, 10:49 AM
ShadowLands' Newsflash! (http://www.cgforums.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=41;t=000091)

Posted by Melrose's Michael Mancini (Member #2158 ) on 09-13-2002, 11:01 AM
Your continuity problems are even worse than my older TV series'!!!! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/5.gif

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-13-2002, 11:12 AM
Happy once again, M grabs both of his babies and vanishes to Planet M.

BOOM!

Posted by Randal (Member #2033) on 09-13-2002, 11:49 AM

quote:Originally posted by Melrose's Michael Mancini:
Your continuity problems are even worse than my older TV series'!!!!I'm surprised you didn't say anything about comic continuity.

Posted by MystikChronicler (Member #189) on 09-13-2002, 12:09 PM
*MC Fades in and looks around frantically for M and the babies. Noticing that they're gone and Randal is the only one around, he runs up to randal and grabs him by the neck. "WHERE ARE THEY!!!!!" He shouts. Randal, gasping for air, admits that he doesn't know that as soon as M had both babies in his arms, he vanished into his boom tube. "Oh, okay then, you can live for a while longer." MC tries to get a feel for M, but M must have masked his teleportation destination. Dejected MC fades away.

Posted by Randal (Member #2033) on 09-14-2002, 05:08 PM
*Looks at watch.*

Were is Ally McBeal?

Posted by Dr. Drake Remoray (Member #2193) on 09-15-2002, 05:37 PM
Where's the set for the delivery room? I have a patient about to go into labor.
Dr. Drake spies a cute nurse and immediately asks her "How you doin'?" http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

Posted by intmd8r (Member #1771) on 09-15-2002, 09:55 PM
intmd8r weakly materializes

Hello? I heard Dr Drake Remoray works here? I'm feeling a little dizzy; a bit woozy... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif

intmd8r collapses

Posted by Dr. Drake Remoray (Member #2193) on 09-15-2002, 10:20 PM
Dr. Drake drops the nurse he just picked up and runs to intmd8r's side.
"Doctor! We need a Doctor over here!" yells out Dr. Drake.
Remembering he is a Doctor, Dr. Drake picks up intmd8r, puts her own a gurney and rushes her into her own private room.
"Just rest here intmd8r...bye the way,
How you Doin'?" http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

Posted by Other (Member #1877) on 09-15-2002, 10:25 PM
How many fake T.V. doctors are we going to have here?!?

Posted by Dr. Cliff Huxtable (Member #2195) on 09-15-2002, 10:32 PM
Hey... maybe... maybe she passed out from not eating enough Jell-O pudding pops! Or maybe she's expecting a Secundae. If that's the case... I said if that's the case, I'm the doctor for her.

Archiver
11-04-2016, 07:30 PM
Posted by intmd8r (Member #1771) on 09-15-2002, 11:17 PM
intmd8r slaps Dr Drake Remoray! SMACK! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif

How am I doing? How am I doing? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif Why don't you stop hitting on me and tell me how I'm doing!?

And if giving me a jello pudding-pop will make me feel better, bring it on! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/tongue.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif

Now, will one of these doctors diagnose me? Am I expecting a Secundae? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

Posted by Dr. Cliff Huxtable (Member #2195) on 09-15-2002, 11:29 PM
Well dear, what say I take you back to the sterile, private office and I'll see if the stork has left you a message of if you're expecting or not?

(Note the use of subliminal messages here?)

Posted by intmd8r (Member #1771) on 09-15-2002, 11:48 PM
Thank you Dr. Huxtable. That would be lovely. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif

Posted by Dr. Cliff Huxtable (Member #2195) on 09-15-2002, 11:55 PM
Dr. Huxtable takes intmd8r back to the sterile, private office and proceeds with the examination.

Now, first, I say first we're going to have to fill out some forms here. Starts writing answers as they're dictated Name... age... height... weight... insurance provider... favorite flavor of Jell-O...

Okay... this question is important... you say you're late... when was the uhm... the uhm, last time you were, well, how shall we say, "intimate" with a God of the opposite sex?

Right...

Okay... I'm going to perform all the standard procedures for testing if you are indeed, ah, pregnant with a Secundae. Please change out of your godly attire and into this medical gown please.

Waits

Posted by intmd8r (Member #1771) on 09-16-2002, 12:04 AM
Ok, based on your line of questioning and my answers, I believe it is best to proceed with the testing.

intmd8r changes into the awful dressing gown while holding it together in the back http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/redface.gif She then calls Dr. Huxtable back into the room

Dr. Huxtable? I'm ready to begin the testing. Please just make sure Dr. Remoray doesn't come in while I am wearing this revealing gown! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/redface.gif

Posted by Dr. Cliff Huxtable (Member #2195) on 09-16-2002, 12:10 AM
Don't worry - he can't get in here. I had a First lock his bio signature out.

Dr. Huxtable proceeds with the testing and allows her to go back and change into her attire

Well... from your charts, I can see that you have gained 8 pounds. Your abdomen has swelled a bit. And the tests came out positive. If you were hoping for a Secundae, I have joyous news for you. You are, indeed, expecting a Secundae Ms. 8R. Congratulations.

Posted by Dr. Drake Remoray (Member #2193) on 09-16-2002, 12:21 AM
Dr. Drake returns to the room he left intmd8r in to find her missing
"Oh No! Not another patient! This brain surgery is hard stuff.... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif "
Dr. Drake sees another pretty nurse outside the room and gets her attention...
"So..How you doin?" http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

Posted by intmd8r (Member #1771) on 09-16-2002, 10:32 AM
Well, how about that? That certainly explains my condition.
Thanks for the good news, Dr Huxtable. Now, do I get a pudding pop for being a good patient? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/1.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Posted by Dr. Cliff Huxtable (Member #2195) on 09-16-2002, 11:44 AM

quote:Originally posted by intmd8r:
Well, how about that? That certainly explains my condition.
Thanks for the good news, Dr Huxtable. Now, do I get a pudding pop for being a good patient? Well sure. You can have two pudding pops since you're eating for two now!

Gives the lady two pudding pops.

Make sure you come in for regular checkups so we can make sure you have a healthy, happy Secundae.

Posted by Melrose's Michael Mancini (Member #2158 ) on 09-16-2002, 11:51 AM
What's this! Too many doctors and too little patients. As Chief of Staff I certainly should be noticed when a new doctor is hired!

For all I know, they could be fake spies from the Capricia Hospital! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

Oh, look...

*reading the name from the plate on her bed*

You're Ms. 8R. It seems that you're going to be a happy mother... Here, take my phone number. We can discuss your current state over dinner *winks at intmd8r*

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-16-2002, 03:09 PM

quote:Originally posted by MystikChronicler:
Mystik, having scoffed at Dr. Mancini's insinuations, does his best to hide his frustration as Dr. Twokay arrives. "Dr. Twokay, correct me if I'm wrong, which I highly doubt, but did I hire you as a surgeon? I don't believe so. Besides, if I had, could you explain to me why you performed an invasive procedure like testicular extraction on a patient that was here for other reasons?!?" Mystik taps the termination papers with his pen. "Listen, Dr. Twokay, I'm sure you're a fine doctor, but maybe you just aren't the right type of doctor for General Godspital. Now, I need you to give me a good reason why I shouldn't let you go?"I'll tell you why Mr. Chronicler, Because I found the surgeon shooting up in a back room and felt I was randals only shot at life! As for removing his right testicle it was absolutely necessary to save his life, what I thought was originally an infection turned out to be a very rare case of....(cue corny music)....vaginal flytrap disorder where randals testicles would have shot back up into his abdomin before re-emerging as a deadly vagina-like flytrap which would have controlled his mind and infected all he had sexual encounters with! See for yourself
*Dr. Twokay puts randals file on MC's desk with the blood work analysis proving his case*
But you see Mr. Chronicler that this wasn't natural someone injected randal with this virus! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/3.gif

Posted by Melrose's Michael Mancini (Member #2158) on 09-16-2002, 03:12 PM

I can't even quote that!

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-16-2002, 03:15 PM
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif

Posted by MystikChronicler (Member #189) on 09-16-2002, 03:35 PM
Mr. Chronicler reviews the chart, "I see, well, it appears that I owe you an apology for doubting you." he hands Dr. Twokay a tootsie roll. "Forgiven?"

Meanwhile, all the new doctors and patients are requiring his attention. He notices Intmd8tr, "Hey, don't I know you? Aren't you the daughter of MystikChronicler, who plays me? Let me go get him.

*MC fades in to visit his daughter.* What's the matter, sweetie? You're What?!? I'm going to be a grandfather? But I'm too young.

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-16-2002, 03:40 PM
ooooohhhhhhhh! TOOTSIE ROLLS ....YESSSSSS! you found my achilles heel Mr.Chronicler I cannot refuse a tootsie roll

*the song starts rolling thru Dr. Twokays head as he stands there starring off into space* what ever it is I think I see Becomes A tootsie roll to me......tootsie roll I think i'm in love with you.........

Posted by Melrose's Michael Mancini (Member #2158 ) on 09-16-2002, 03:50 PM
*Dr. Mancini takes note of Dr. Twokay’s Achille’s Heel*

This information is going to be very very useful.

*And as he walks around, Dr. Mancini takes note of Intmd8r’s phone number from her file*

Posted by Magin (Member #1499) on 09-16-2002, 05:07 PM
*miss post*
[ 09-16-2002, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Magin ]

Posted by intmd8r (Member #1771) on 09-16-2002, 08:37 PM
intmd8r walks towards the exit of the hospital looking for Dr. Mancini and Dr. Remoray. Ah, there they are! She walks up and slaps Dr Mancini. SMACK!

Now, Dr. Remoray, I know it's in your nature to flirt with all and that you're basically harmless. Just know, there is no interest in anything other than my little Secundae right now, got it?
As for you, Dr. Mancini. You are much more threatening to me and my unborn Secundae. I've seen you in action many times!

intmd8r makes a note to self to change her phone # right away

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-17-2002, 11:43 AM
*Dr. Twokay leave the office of Mystic Chronicler just in time to see Dr. Mancini get slapped in the face*
Ah Miss Intmd8r so good to see you, now how are you feeling? I see you've met Dr. Mancini *Snicker* Can I get you a cup of coffee? oh see you later Michael you look rather flush maybe you need some sleep. *Dr. Twokay walks off with Intmd8r to buy her a cup of coffee and congratulate her on the way she handled Dr. michael mancini of melrose place*

Posted by Randal (Member #2033) on 09-17-2002, 12:10 PM
*Looks at watch again. Grabs Meteoro as he is walking by.*

Where is Ally McBeal?

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-17-2002, 12:12 PM
*Dr. Twokay stops a moment while walking with Intmd8r when he sees randal*...Ah randal your lucky to be alive hope you are feeling better...*then continues walking with Intmd8r towards the cafeteria*
[ 09-17-2002, 12:14 PM: Message edited by: Atilla2k ]

Posted by NEGATOR (Member #1094) on 09-17-2002, 12:22 PM
Uhm, you do realize D8R's long since left the hospital and is getting her regular checkups at Dr. Huxtable's private practice, right?

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-17-2002, 01:17 PM
*you're not following the script negs!*

Posted by Ally_McBeal (Member #2057) on 09-17-2002, 04:38 PM
Randal! What's wrong with you?

I have a life, you know, and if I haven't been around is because my life has gone to shreds... But you don't care, don't you?

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-17-2002, 04:50 PM
*Dr. Twokay resumes his shift after coffee with miss Intmd8r, while on his way back to the ER he sees a most ravishing beauty with quirky but very kissable lips*

Excuse me miss (to Ally) but are you looking for someone? I'd be happy to help you after my shift say around eight. We'll take my porche to the cove for some oysters and champagne. here is my # call me.

*Dr. Twokay then hurries back to his needful patients*

Archiver
11-04-2016, 07:33 PM
Posted by Ally_McBeal (Member #2057) on 09-17-2002, 04:53 PM
did he just hit on me?

*looks at the phone number and, for a moment, hesitates...*

*then looks at it again and puts it inside her purse*

Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 09-17-2002, 06:37 PM
http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

Fac

Posted by Randal (Member #2033) on 09-17-2002, 07:58 PM
Yes Ally, *Lets go of Meteoro.* I am half the man I used to be! Really half!

I want to sue Atilla2k for malpractice!

Posted by Ally_McBeal (Member #2057) on 09-17-2002, 08:39 PM

quote:Originally posted by Randal:
Yes Ally, *Lets go of Meteoro.* I am half the man I used to be! Really half!

I want to sue Atilla2k for malpractice!Well, would you care to elaborate? We might have a case here!

By the way, I'll opening a law firm to tend this kind of cases.

(looking at the phone number she has on her purse)

By any chance... isn't this Atilla2k you're talking about a tall, dark, handsome... and dirty man? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/5.gif

Posted by Randal (Member #2033) on 09-17-2002, 11:10 PM

quote:Originally posted by Ally_McBeal:
(looking at the phone number she has on her purse)

By any chance... isn't this Atilla2k you're talking about a tall, dark, handsome... and dirty man? Yes, that was him!

Lets go to your office..

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-19-2002, 02:27 PM

quote:Originally posted by Facade:

Fac*It's acting fac, really! *

*Dr. Twokay goes about his day w/o suspecting the worse. After his shift Dr. Twokay goes home and showers and shaves for his date w/ that beautiful woman he had the courage to hit on earlier* .......Man I hope she calls me!
[ 09-19-2002, 02:27 PM: Message edited by: Atilla2k ]

Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 09-22-2002, 11:48 AM
~Facade and KLitke step from the shadows. Facade's eyes scan the room slowly and her face falls.~

Booster?

~There is no answer and she sighs heavily and returns to the shadows to continue her search elsewhere.~

Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 09-22-2002, 08:27 PM
Leaves a note to Atilla

Atilla,
I have a way to make your Randal/Ally problem go away. They want 'everything you own'. My backers have seen the loophole for this. If you wish to avoid a court circus, do contact me.

Lord Mattson

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-23-2002, 02:20 PM
*Dr. Twokay eyes the note suspiciously thinking to himself this better not be another guam incident!*
This better not be another Guam incident!
*Picks up the phone and leaves a message for lord mattson to contact him, that he's ....IN*

-now why hasn't that chick called about dinner yet? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/confused.gif
[ 09-23-2002, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Atilla2k ]

Posted by Ally_McBeal (Member #2057) on 09-23-2002, 02:54 PM
*Calling through her Sigil-Phone*

Hello?

Mr. Atilla?... Oh, yes... hi... it's me... that pretty lawyer... yup! Well, you know, we have this trial thing against you, but this is more like... yes, personal.

Er... you know, I just wanted to know if you... yes... if you wanted... yes... dinner? Right!

Pick me at the office!

See you! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/smile.gif

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-23-2002, 03:01 PM
*dancing a jig* Sure Ally is it, that little trial thing is just a big misunderstanding.
*Dr. Twokay hops into his M-manni suit and whips out the porshe 911 turbo keys jumps over the car door and takes off toward ally's practice*

As Dr. Twokay peels out you see his licence plate as he speeds off it reads..... LUV DR 69

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 09-23-2002, 03:15 PM

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-23-2002, 03:31 PM
*Ariving at ally's practice Atilla sets his alarm device and gets out of his porche w/ exotic lilies in hand*
Well Ally, *Atilla says to himself*, lets have some fun I hope you like show tunes and oyster bars.
*Atilla heads up the elevator and steps off*
Yes I'm looking for Ally...is she here?
*notices the womens tounges are literally on the floor*...weird!

Posted by Ally_McBeal (Member #2057) on 09-23-2002, 03:40 PM
::Ally walks into the room and notices that Atilla is already there. Damn too early! Her hair is still a mess!::

::Road-runner like, she vanishes from the hall and gets into the unisex bathroom, combs her hair but it just won't stay put.::

::After a long battle in front of the mirror, Ally gets back to the room and sees all of her colleagues drooling like dogs. All of them get shot with indian arrows and fall flat::

::Then, Ally looks shyly to Atilla::

Hi... You're early...

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-23-2002, 03:42 PM
I wouldn't want to keep an angel waiting would I?
*notices all the help is lying on the floor with arrows in 'em*
do they need help?

Posted by Randal (Member #2033) on 09-23-2002, 11:33 PM

quote:Originally posted by Atilla2k:
I wouldn't want to keep an angel waiting would I?
*notices all the help is lying on the floor with arrows in 'em*
do they need help?*Tapes everything in the shadows and no one can see that he is taping them. If he loses, he'll send the tape to Facade! He won't tell Atilla2k or Ally because he wants to see how she dose in court.*

Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 09-24-2002, 01:44 AM
Pulls up in a Camero.

And I am trying to keep Facade from killing you.

Atilla, that is not the tactic I had in mind.

By the way there is a clerk in the bushes.

Here is a hint, how much can you get from a poor man? That answer will solve your problems.

Drives off

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-24-2002, 04:14 PM
*Atilla looks confused*
clerk in the bushes does this mean you don't trim the hedges or something?
*opens the passenger door to his porche for Ally*
Here you go beautiful lets go and paint the town red
*Looks in his trunk for the paint and rollers*

Posted by Ally_McBeal (Member #2057) on 09-24-2002, 04:42 PM
*Puts on the shades hoping no one from the Randal trial sees her and jumps on the car. As she watches back, the whole city is painted in red, with little red demons dancing around and a big Coca-Cola logo on the moon*

*Then she looks at Atilla and sees this two horns on his head*

http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/eek.gif Oh! Sorry! I got startled by your... your attentions.

Yes. Let's go spray the town in pink...

*Sighs!*

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-24-2002, 04:54 PM
Pink...yes I like Pink, you OK? you seem alittle distracted.

*Speeds down the street towards the secret location of the date*
10 min. later: Here we are Ally, Captain M's oyster and karaoke palace only the poshest of the first dine here.
*opens Ally's door and heads into the extravagant interior of the palace*
*pulls out Ally's seat for her and then orders some champagne*
Wait here I'll be right back.
*Atilla hops onto the stage and grabs the mic*
I'm here with a special and beautiful lady tonight and it's driven me to song
*In a smoothe manly baritone voice (much like barry white) Atilla starts singing Neil Diamond songs to the applause of the crowd and apparent shock and lust of Ally*

Posted by Ally_McBeal (Member #2057) on 09-24-2002, 05:06 PM
*Ally just can’t believe her eyes, this Atilla… despite the terrible flashes she gets when she hears his name, is like the perfect date. And he sings like big old mighty Neil Diamond… All of a sudden, she has this incredible urge to smell him, but she contains herself. She’s not that kind of girl, the kind who smells her date on a first date. Well, not most of the time*

*As Atilla keeps singing, the whole place around them vanishes and she sees him with glowing eyes. She walks to the stage, like floating on air, and just like Lois Lane on Superman’s arms, she lets him take her to a flight all over the town… the painted red town…*

*And then, she tramples herself on stage and sees that all the public is watching her*

*She blushes horribly* http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/9.gif

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-24-2002, 05:15 PM
Your not like most of my dates I like that. so you wanna finish dinner and blow this joint? I hear it's nice watching the sun come up over the bay.

Posted by M (Member #2210) on 09-24-2002, 06:15 PM
::A 3D image of Meteoro appears in the emergency room of the General Godspital::

My Master’s planet has been invaded. His life is in danger.

::Fades::

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 09-30-2002, 02:30 PM
*after the exciting time he had with ally last night Dr. Twokay hurries to work re-invigorated*
good morning nurse pesky elf and to you to Dr. Mancini ( http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif ) lets save some lives today!
*stops at a pay phone and calls ally's office- see appropriate thread*

Posted by Melrose's Michael Mancini (Member #2158 ) on 09-30-2002, 03:09 PM
*Coming back from the Land of Mordor, Michael finally gets into the Godspital*

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!
I've never been this abused! Tortured, kidnapped, crucified! Not even when I was on TV had I ever been this tormented!

I need some medication! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURSE!

I need a little kissy to feel bether... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Archiver
11-04-2016, 07:35 PM
Posted by NEGATOR (Member #1094) on 10-01-2002, 01:45 PM
Seeing this pathetic display of a drama on this world, the Destructive Essence can only see this building as a blight... a blight that will soon be wiped out!

Waving his arms around, primal chaotic and destructive forces cause a black hole to appear above the pathetic excuse for a hospital. The black hole sucks the building in... a few moments later it spits it back out, only it's been totally destroyed... reduced to broken steel girders, shattered glass and random debris. For good measure, he sets it aflame with blackflame from his hands.

Turning around to leave, he gives an evil smile and whispers, "Hospital Dramas suck." And then slipstreams out.

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 10-01-2002, 01:55 PM
well I guess I'm free for tiajuana then better go find ally.......

Posted by Facade (Member #1116) on 10-01-2002, 06:54 PM
~Facade slipstreams into the hospital and angrily looks at the destruction. She curses under her breath, finding she is once again too late. Wrapping her cloak about her she slipstreams out.~

Posted by Melrose's Michael Mancini (Member #2158 ) on 10-09-2002, 01:38 PM
*In the middle of the rubble, a few stones start to move to finally show a hand… a very mortal hand of a man who survived the complete destruction of the General Godspital. Pushing another rock, this man finally is free from the debris and walks out that damn trap*

Nurses of the world! Rejoice! I survived!

Posted by Gladstone (Member #2227) on 10-09-2002, 01:56 PM
Appears in the hospital lobby after hearing no answer Capricia's hospital

Doctor, rejoice latter. I need your help. Meteoro and whatever the heck that thing was tried to destroy me. I need your help to put me back together again. What can you do with this

[throws body on the table, burned and charred[/i]

Posted by Melrose's Michael Mancini (Member #2158 ) on 10-09-2002, 02:58 PM
And this is your body, Gladstone? Where were you? At a BBQ?

You need a body transplant, this one doesn't work anymore.

*Throws the body into the trash can*

Now, I have this beautiful body of a nurse who died of a heart attack during the destruction of the General Godspital. The body is in perfect state but it is soulless.

*Opens a little hole in the nurse's heart, which immediately sucks Gladstone's soul essence*

You look goooooooorgeous! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

Posted by Gladstone (Member #2227) on 10-10-2002, 12:32 AM
What the he..What have you done?! The decades of disipline it took to hone my skills. I won;t be able to lift one ax! Prepare to be bitchslaped to the underworld http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif Right after I take a shower

Grabs a lofa and a small towel and hits the showersl http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

Posted by Gladstone (Member #2227) on 10-10-2002, 01:05 PM
Wow, I feel much better now. Now, as interesting as this is, I'll need a proper vessel. I must talk to some one who can give me a direction quickly. I don't like the way the orderlies are looking at me. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/2.gif

Posted by Melrose's Michael Mancini (Member #2158 ) on 10-10-2002, 02:31 PM
Oh, stop whining, nurse Gladstone. Not only you get a whole new improved body with better proportions than the old one, but you also get a job at the General Godspital once someone reconstructs it.

Nobody has to know that the former nurse that lived in your body is now dead. You can take her place!

By the way, I was about to have a date with miss nursey, here... http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif

Posted by MystikChronicler (Member #189) on 10-10-2002, 02:56 PM
This post takes place after the Intmd8tr pregnancy up through the destruction of the hospital.

"I said I don't have time for this!" Mr. Chronicler yells into the phone receiver before slamming it down. It's obvious that he's upset as he paces up and down his office. His thoughts turn inward `What am I going to do when MC finds out that his daughter is pregnant? Should I tell him? Should I wait and let her tell him?`

"This is getting me nowhere!" he cries out in frustration as he sits back at his desk. As soon as he sits down, he suddenly zones out. Completely unaware of the time, he is completely oblivious of anything until the ceiling starts to crumble from Negator's attack on the hospital. "AHHHHHHH!!!!" he manages to shriek as pieces of the ceiling begin to cave in on him.

When the dust and debris settle, his office is a complete shambles. But one bloody hand shows through the rubble to indicate his final resting place.

*PS Could someone please come find Mr. Chronicler and give him a proper burial? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/frown.gif *

Posted by Melrose's Michael Mancini (Member #2158 ) on 10-10-2002, 03:11 PM
*As Michael was drooling over the new Nurse Gladstone, something over the rubble claimed his attention*

Excuse me Nursery... I think you'll have to flirt with me later. Follow me!

*Deeply worried, Michael walks to a pile of rubble and sees a hand*

Oh, my God! Nurse! That hand! I know that ring!

*Dead worried, Michael starts to take away the big chunks and stones and finally realizes the big tragedy...*

Mr. Chronicler...

Mr. Chronicler is dead!

Posted by Gladstone (Member #2227) on 10-10-2002, 10:46 PM
A great warrior of the lesser races has no time for these absurdities. There has to be another doctor other than Dr.Quackoff here.

Heads out the door and stops at a mirror

Wow, I really have no panty lines with this thong! AAAHH, I need my body and my axes back http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/mad.gif

Struts out the door

Posted by Melrose's Michael Mancini (Member #2158 ) on 10-11-2002, 11:03 AM
I always heard that Nurses were cold hearted but this is ridiculous!

Miss Gladstone! Don't you see that Mr. Chronicler is lying dead down here? You're fired!

Posted by Gladstone (Member #2227) on 10-11-2002, 08:54 PM
You can't give me the AX! I never worked here. Maybe I should take your so called body. Wait, that Mr. Chronicler guy, he won't be needing that, will he? http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/6.gif

Posted by Melrose's Michael Mancini (Member #2158 ) on 10-11-2002, 08:58 PM
You want Mr. Chronicler's body!!!! Somebody out there might get really, really, REALLY mad!!

OK! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/biggrin.gif

*Michael unburies Mr. Chronicler's body and puts it on a table*

This wont' hurt... much! http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/8.gif

*Opening a hole in Mr. Chronicler's chest, and re-opening the wound on the Nurse's, the soul of Gladstone is transferred once again::

that's it! Enjoy your new body!

Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 10-11-2002, 11:17 PM
At least we know one of Gladstone's sigil powers. He can survive without a body. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/wink.gif

Posted by Gladstone (Member #2227) on 10-12-2002, 12:45 AM
Opens eyes and looks around

Now this is more like it! Finally a man's..{Suddenly a large gassy feeling envelops Gladstone's lower intestines as the sound of airbrakes uh..breaks[/i]

What is this? I'm so flabby and it feels like I'm a methane gas leak http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/mad.gif On my world, we don't have lawyers, just executioners. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/10.gif

grabs ax, spinning it horizontally placing his neck in the blades path successfully decapitation himself. Gladstone's spirit rises

You'll hear from my executioner.
[ 10-12-2002, 12:53 AM: Message edited by: Gladstone ]

Posted by Melrose's Michael Mancini (Member #2158 ) on 10-14-2002, 01:34 PM
Such an ungrateful patient!

Next time you ask me for a body transplant, I’ll put your soul into a dog!

Posted by Chastity (Member #2466) on 11-05-2002, 01:37 PM
anybody have a thermometer, I think I need A check-up *wink,wink*

Posted by Chastity (Member #2466) on 11-05-2002, 02:17 PM
doesn't anyone wanna play doctor w/ me?

Posted by Lord Mattson (Member #1641) on 11-05-2002, 05:17 PM
(OOC: You wouldn't happen to have short reddish brown hair and like punk rock would you Chas?)

Posted by Melrose's Michael Mancini (Member #2158 ) on 11-05-2002, 06:31 PM
**The doctor Michael Mancini walks closer to the lovely Chastity, inside of the newly restored General Godspital -which was rebuilt off-camera-**

Now, Miss… Let me introduce myself. I’m Doctor Michael Mancini and I’ll be your guide to the wonderful world of medicine… I used to be a TV star, and now I tend to the Gods.

**Winks at Chastity**

Do you want a complete check up?

**Gives her a charming smile**

Posted by Meteoro (Member #712) on 03-08-2003, 11:29 PM
(( BOOMP! ))

Posted by qwaring's clone#1 (Member #2778 ) on 03-08-2003, 11:38 PM
((Thanks for the boomp. http://archive1.rpgtools.us/threads/graemlins/thumb.gif ))

Posted by Atilla2k (Member #1983) on 03-09-2003, 11:28 AM
((I've missed this thread!! maybe after I'm done being insane I can resume my role as... Dr. Atilla Twokay ))