PDA

View Full Version : Elysian Space

Millennium
03-20-2005, 02:25 PM
A flash of brilliant light uncovers the arrival of two gods. One god who emerges from a long journey and the other who is quite new to this realm. They face each other and begin to speak...

~We have arrived back in my realm. Welcome home.~

Enigma
03-20-2005, 02:38 PM
Ah, back for the first time. You feel me!

Millennium
03-20-2005, 02:56 PM
Nodding at the god in front of him, he casts his eyes towards Elysia his second home. Wearing a deep purple cloak that covers his garment, his new accessory is a black scarf that completely covers his nose and mouth revealing only his silver eyes. Using the Mind Gift, he focuses on Minity's palace with a great bit of disdain.

~That used to be my home.~

Enigma
03-20-2005, 02:58 PM
Why you say used to be? Never mind that, if you want it back then I'll go get it right now bro!

Millennium
03-20-2005, 03:16 PM
Millennium held his hand out as if to stop the headstrong god from proceeding forward. Continuing with his soft spoken telepathy, he tells him...

~Wait. In this universe, there are ways to go about matters like this. The goddess that I placed in my stead is one not to be trifled with. She was given the throne for a reason. Few gods out there would dare defy her. Still....~

He returned his gaze back to Elysia and finished his thoughts.

~...it is time for me to return to what is rightfully mines.~

Enigma
03-20-2005, 03:19 PM
I feel you. Just as long as you know I got you. I guess I still got alot to learn about your realm cause this definitely aint what I'm used to.

Millennium
03-20-2005, 03:24 PM
If his scarf wasn't covering his mouth, one would have seen that he was smiling...

~That is the first step. Learn all that you can. To live in this universe one must think ahead. Your very survival will depend on it.~

With a calm yet mysterious glance at his brother, he finally says...

~Let us pay the Queen of the First a visit.~

Enigma
03-20-2005, 03:34 PM
Yeah lets do that so I can finally see what all the fuss is about. She better be fine!

Millennium
03-20-2005, 03:38 PM
He let a telepathic laugh ring through Enigma's head as he lifted a hand and sidestepped them into Minity's palace.

Minity
03-20-2005, 09:32 PM
Yeah lets do that so I can finally see what all the fuss is about. She better be fine!

((I do hope you arent disapointed! 8) ))

Enigma
03-21-2005, 07:45 PM
No actually im not. Too bad I didnt get here sooner. We might have had something.

Millennium
03-22-2005, 04:26 AM
((Already pushing up on the ladies? :lol: ))

Enigma
03-23-2005, 11:02 AM
You know I could never resist a pretty face and a thin waist. A little friendly flirting never hurt no one.