PDA

View Full Version : Kelesar - A Gothic Cyberpunk World



Archiver
01-08-2017, 09:37 AM
Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:34 am
Name: Kelesar

Location: The Rob In Star System, The Raven Constellation

Surface Conditions: Days are 30 hours long. 10 hours of daylight and 20 hours of night. The surface is mostly earth-like, mountains, hills, forests, fields, etc. Cities are technologically advanced, and usually large cities. Some smaller towns and villages can also be found.

Ruler/Owner/Governing Bodies: Anarchy is the greatest force on Kelesar. There are few kingdoms and nations, but mostly things are run by the vampires, werewolves, mages or cyborgs. The humans, for the most part, live in fear and very few humans actually rule.

Primary inhabitants:
Humans - Most numerous, but generally live in fear.
Bionts - Bio-Enhanced Humans - Humans that have been enhanced biologically in some way.
Cyborgs - Cybernetic-Enhanced Humans - Humans that have been enhanced with cybernetic implants.
Magi - Humans practicing the dark magical arts.
Scholars - Humans practicing magical arts for the cause of good.
Vampires - One of the "monsters." Only active during the night hours. Tend to live in secret. Also tend to control government and politics covertly. The tend to be found more in large cities. They feed on humans.
Werewolves - One of the "monsters." They tend to live in the wilds, but occasionally will be found in small towns and villages, ruling the community through fear.
Ghouls - Former humans that are now bound to a Vampire.

Places of Interest:
Gothic Big Canyon - A large canyon, larger than the Grand Canyon on Earth. It is home to many types of dangers, yet to be discovered.
Felstarr - A large city on the north side of the Gothic Big Canyon. It is the only city on Kelesar with a space port. The shuttles from that port only go to the orbiting space station.
Space Station - The only orbiting space station on the planet. It is owned and controlled by a vampire, who uses the station for parties and other things for his friends and potential allies. He often brings human slaves to the station for food, entertainment, and/or service.

Unique Planetary Conditions: The days are 30 hours long (10 hours daylight, 20 hours night). A week is 5 days. A month is 5 weeks (25 days). And a year is 10 months (50 weeks) (250 days). There are two moons orbiting this planet.
Rigton - The Bright Moon - This moon always faces Rob In, and is therefore always visible in the night sky.
Delen - The Dark Moon - This moon always faces away from Rob In, and is therefore always dark. It can be seen by a faint "halo" of light on the edges of the moon.

Brief History:
In its short existence, Kelesar already had built up quite a history. It was as if pieces of Raven formed a new people to inhabit this world, or, perhaps the people migrated from other worlds. No one can say for certain.

First were the humans. They once ruled the planet, and it was known to be a time of peace and scientific exploration. They made several scientific breakthroughs, even up to bio-genetics and cybernetic enhancements.

Then, the darkness came. Monsters, as the locals called them. Vampires, werewolves, and dark mages. These appeared, slowly taking over control of the land. The time of peace was over.

Today, the humans are still the most numerous, but they live in constant fear. Evil covers the land in the shape of "monsters." A few scattered groups of soldiers and elite cybernetic warriors, hold the line for the freedom of the humans. But they are still little match for the power of evil that has gripped Kelesar. Events are now transpiring that could affect the future for all Kelesarians.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:36 am
Introduction to Kelesar: A Gothic/Cyber-Punk World



Quote:


~As [Raven's] soul got released, it exploded in the void, covering the stars with a piece of herself creating a group of stars that, from now on, would be called the Constellation of Raven.~




The constellation of Raven was made of of seven, newly formed stars. One such star was named Rob In. Rob In was the center star of the constellation, that held all the stars in their proper place.

Around the star circled 13 planets. The fourth planet from the star was the planet of Kelesar. Kelesar was an earth-like planet, where each day was 30 hours long. 10 hours of daylight, and 20 hours of darkness.

Kelesar had two moons in its orbit. Rigton, the bright moon, and Delen, the dark moon. Rigton always appeared bright in the night sky, always facing Rob In, whereas Delen always faced away from Rob In, and only appeared visible due to a slight glow around its edges.

In its short existence, Kelesar already had built up quite a history. It was as if pieces of Raven formed a new people to inhabit this world, or, perhaps the people migrated from other worlds. No one can say for certain.

First were the humans. They once ruled the planet, and it was known to be a time of peace and scientific exploration. They made several scientific breakthroughs, even up to bio-genetics and cybernetic enhancements.

Then, the darkness came. Monsters, as the locals called them. Vampires, werewolves, and dark mages. These appeared, slowly taking over control of the land. The time of peace was over.

Today, the humans are still the most numerous, but they live in constant fear. Evil covers the land in the shape of "monsters." A few scattered groups of soldiers and elite cybernetic warriors, hold the line for the freedom of the humans. But they are still little match for the power of evil that has gripped Kelesar. Events are now transpiring that could affect the future for all Kelesarians. What path will these events follow? Only time will tell.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:38 am
Wolfe Mann

*The Gothic Big Canyon was cold as usual, the winds kept carrying the cries for help of hopeless beings, as the darkness that consumed the Kelesarian spirits claimed more lives every passing minute.*

*Hiding into one of the cracks of the mountains was a werewolf. Staring at the moon, he held his need to howl at it. He didnt want to attract any attention. Nobody had to know he was there, not humans, no cyborgs, not even his own kind. Wolfe Mann stood on his own, his pack had been killed several days ago by those hellish humans, bringing an intense sense of revenge into his soul. His teeth claimed human flesh and he was going to get that no matter what.*

*But right now, he was resting, putting his mind together because he knew the coming day he would be starting his hunt.*

*Wolfe Mann already knew what he was about to do.*


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:39 am
Shego

* The night was cold. A cold wind blew in from the Gothic Big Canyon to the north. The night was not fit for any human to be out in, yet Shego was not human. Yes, from most outward appearances, she looked human. She had shoulder length, raven black hair, and wore a skin tight green and black jump suit. Her eyes, though revealed something more. What should normally be the white of her eyes, was a bright emerald green, and her irises were a darker shade of green. *

* Shego was a cyborg. A cybernetically enhanced human. She was given her cybernetic implants four years ago by a sympathetic human doctor. An action for which she was grateful for, so grateful that she killed the doctor with her new abilities. *

* Since that time, she had returned to her home town, and learned to use her abilities more. She would see to it that everyone who made her suffer, human and werewolf alike, would suffer more than she had. *

* Shego walked into a noisy tavern. It seemed to be an especially busy night tonight. As soon as she walked through the door, all eyes turned on her. One foolish man, even dared to stand up to speak to her. It was the last mistake he would ever make. *

* Suddenly, her a green flame surrounded her fists, and her green eyes seemed to glow just a little brighter. The man didn't even know what hit him, as he flew across the room from the force of her punch. His clothes burning from the fires of her hands. *

* The taverns was in chaos. Some of the humans went running in fear. The bartender, though, was a little more foolish, he went beneath the counter to grab his rifle he stored there for just such an occasion. Shego was quicker, though. She pulled out the gun that she wore on her left hip, and shot him in the throat. *

* Within moments, the chaos subsided. The room was filled with burning and bleeding bodies. The only one left standing was Shego. She smiled, as the building began to burn. Calmly, she holstered her side arm, and walked out of the tavern. People of this town would learn to fear the name of Shego, or they would die, it was that simple. *


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:41 am
Wolfe Mann

*Wolfe Mann, sitting on top of one of the Gothic Big Canyon, had his eyes closed, relaxing, getting tuned with the Spirits of the Void. Meditation would bring him to point of controlling his anger, so he could become the unstoppable killer he wanted to be. Nothing would disturb him, unless it was the one thing the longed for the most: the death of humans*

*His lupine ear brought him the cries of death purged out of falling humans, it was such a tempting sound not to get attached to it, that he opened his eyes. Not far away there was fire, the first sign of destruction. He had been planning on going against that village this soon, plans had been day for the following day, but he just couldnt pass such an opportunity*

*Finally releasing his battle howl, he ran from the Canyon with the burning tavern in sight.*


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:42 am
Shego

* Shego heard the howl of the werewolf in the distance. She recognized the howl. She had heard it many times before, just prior to an attack. She grinned. There was only one howl in the darkness. That means only one was coming down. Would one be foolish enough to attack a village that she intended to control? *

* She unholstered her side arm, and checked her clip. One bullet left in the clip, and one in the chamber. Neither one was silver, so it couldn't kill it, but it would definately hurt it. And if she could wound it enough, she could burn it. She has not yet seen a werewolf that liked fire. *

* Holstering her side arm, she calmly walked north through town. She would be ready when the werewolf arrived. *


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:43 am
Isianu

Felstarr, one of the major cities on Kelesar, and pretty much the only few cities with a space port. Within the labrythine compound of he Zerkova space port, a meeting of various powerful businessmen on-world were in a meeting. Outside of the board room, the protective enterague of the high rollers were waiting to leave the stark black environment of the station. Leaning on the doorframe closest to the room, a tall woman with bronze skin was closely watching the other bored security personnel. Wearing just some light sandals with straps going up halfway her hamstrings, a pair of dark purple shorts with a shining rainbow colored sash, a pair of black vertical sash with a red stripe, wrapping around her neck and covering her breasts. The outfit accentuated her savage beauty and well developed musculature to warn everybody not to mess with her. The only other things on her were a pair of blue steel bracers with a few small green gems under a large black space. Plus a choker with a strange sort of symbol with a crescent moon dancing about a series of stars with pairs of bear, lion, tiger, and other fearsome animal claws beside them. Slowing running a hand through her wild silvery hair that went to about to her back, her ice blue eyes constantly scanned the room.

From the bunch of bodyguards one of the younger once finally brought up the courage to walk up to her and start a conversation. "So miss amazon, how long you been working for old lady Zerkova? I thought she was too proud to have a lapdog following on her heels, keeping her little toys away from her fangs?"

She tried to hide her frustration at the man, instead she just looked down at the thug that was just put into a nice suit and looked totally out of place in it. "Much longer than you have with Mr. Spencer. What did he do, just turn you the night before? He couldn't have waited for the fang marks on your neck to heal before sending you out into the field?"

His hand automatically went to his neck, covering two parallel puncture wounds right over a major artery. His curtious manner left in a second as he bared his fangs letting out a slight hiss. "Watch your tongue curr! If you forgotten WE own your worthless hide."

Straitening herself up, standing up again, she removed a hand from it's companion. "Wrong, you don't own anything. You're still just a fledgling Fang-Head hardly able to break down a wooden door without breaking your hand. You don't even know how to heal your own wounds. If you want to live through the next ten years, regardless of the next century, there are a few things you need to learn." Lifting her hand and cupping it to the air she continued, "Vampires have nothing resembling some sort of brotherhood. It's suck or be sucked." She then starts to chant a few arcane woods in a guttural tongue before continuing. "Don't try and follow the trail from one officer to a vast clandestine organization. It's an experience in futility." A few more words several archs of lightning danced in her clawed hand, basking her face in bluish light. "That and never ask stupid questions. It'll get you killed or worse, as I am sure you've already experienced..."

Seeing the dark magic the woman wielded, thug backed off into the sea of common bodyguards. A slight smile crosses her face as the electricity stopped flowing. Crossing her arms again, she took her place on the wall again, continuing her vigil.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:45 am
Dannellious

The Felstarr Underground Movement is a collection of humans, bionts, and cyborgs that have banded together for a common cause. The extermination of all magi and monsters in Felstarr, and the complete destruction of the vampire resort.

The Underground is known to all within the city, and is despised by all the monsters in the city. Yet, the secrecy surrounding the organization is better planned than many vampiric organizations, and while the monsters may catch one or two members at a time, or perhaps an entire Cell, the Underground lives on.

The Underground is extremely secretive and protective. The Underground only knows of the existence of their other Cell members, and only the leader of the cell knows how to contact other cells, but contact is never in person.

One such Cell leader is "Dannellious Barausken" also known as "Dan, The Bear". Dan is a single Cell, meaning there are no other members currently in his cell. His former Cell members were captured and killed by the Monsters.

Dan stood in the shadows outside the space port, waiting for the signal to attack. For weeks, he had been working with "Joe" (obviously not his real name) the leader of another Cell, in plans to make a surprise attack against the space port.

Dan checked the electronic device he wore on his arm. This device emitted a low electro-magnetic field that bent light around him, rendering him nearly invisible to sight, provided he remained completely motionless. He was relieved to notice that it was still registering at full-power. Without it, Dan knew he would stick out like a sore thumb. Standing just over 7 feet in height, with the build of a bear, he knew stood out like a sore thumb in any crowd.

Suddenly the sounds of several explosions rocked the space port. That was Dan's signal to begin the attack. Deactivating the stealth shield, Dan ran into the space port, ready to do as much bodily damage as possible, before making his escape. In his hands, he carried a large, archaic battle axe, sharpened razor sharp. With his strength, he knew he could easily lop off a few monster heads before he had to make a strategic withdrawal.

These types of direct assaults were always dangerous, but, somehow, he always managed to survive.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:46 am
Isianu

Silently waiting for things to wind down inside, the bodyguards were unprepared for the explosion which shook the entire compound. With one quick motion, Zerkova's bodyguard hit the door control panel, opening it in a split second sending vampires, mages, and humans out to the protection of their goon squads. Once they were all out and beating feet to the nearest exits, she rushed into the near empty room. "Miss Carmilla, you alright?"

Opposite the only way into the board room, a woman stood with her back towards the door, looking out a large window at the fires resulting from the explosions. "Do you know what I hate Isianu?" the dark black bun of hair stated to the only other person not wishing to flee in fear. "Those who wish to have something because they feel it should be 'theirs' by merit alone." Turning around, a lovely ivory skinned woman with hard features and what could be defined as a business dress, save for a the excess of black lace and the absence of some fabric around the chest area. "They have no idea how hard I've worked over the past century to get this podunk world a foot hold into the universe. After all I've done, those 'poor humans' believe that they have earned this space port." A minute or so of silence later she asks, "Are the others out of the station?"

After pushing a few buttons on her bracers, several figures appeared on the black bar. "Spencer and Gillian seemed to have run into something unpleasant in the eastern sector. Other than that, I think they've been evacuated along with the other passengers."

Giving a little shrug Carmilla said, "Matters little to me, if they live or die. I just want you to find those bastards that have dared to raid my station." As Isianu was turning about, she added, "I know you can have this situation under control in an hour. You know how much I hate sleeping on world..."

Nodding, Isianu said, "Of course, I'll take care of it don't worry about it." Rushing out door, the punched another gem on a bracer and growled, "All security personnel, quit evacuation procedures and advance to identifying and neutralizing the threat! Full armament, spread out, and activate the Multi-function Mechanized Soldiers. What ever did this, we need to secure the compound quickly, unless they want to be Zerkova's late day snack!" From her bracers a flurry of signals and codes flew, tracking the progress the various squads were having. While listening to the reports, something definitely did not seem right. There were no discernible strategy save destruction and no enemy encounters so far. Still, there was some things recently popping up that seemed to indicate that who ever did this was still around.

Take a few quick whiffs of the air in, Isianu thought she smelt something. Something not right. Regardless, she struck out for the nearest security force.

Archiver
01-08-2017, 09:39 AM
Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:47 am
Dannellious

Dan reveled in the chaos that was caused by the explosions. He saw monsters and their underlings scrambling for safety. When Dan encountered any, he made short work of them, easily removing head from shoulders.

He knew that he didn't have much time to act. He needed to get to the shuttle before it launched. He had to make sure he was able to do as much damage as he could. In a backpack he carried some C4. Enough to bring down the entire space station. Provided he could get the backpack onto the shuttle.

As Dan ran through the crowds, they all parted in fear of him. Seeing a seven foot tank charging around with a heavy battle axe is likely to send anyone packing. Well, anyone except robotic sentries.

Dan didn't count on there being robots in here. Most of the time, he had just dealt with ghouls (the servants of the vampires) or vampires themselves. Maybe an occasional magi or werewolf, but never robots.

Dan knew he was in trouble, when one of the robots fired a laser beam in his general direction. Dan jumped quickly into the air, and brought his axe down on the robot, slicing it in half. He knew that if he continued attacking these robots, his axe blade would soon become to dull to cut properly. He needed to get to the shuttle bay quickly, and get out before it was too late.

Dan was narrowly missed by another laser beam from yet another robot. Dan knew he had gotten in over his head this time. He knew there was no way he would be able to make it to the shuttle bay, not with more robot soldiers closing in on him.

At his waist, a pager of sorts went off. A single sustained beep, that almost sounded like a heart monitor flat lining. Joe had sent the retreat signal, but hadn't shut it off. The pager would give him away!

Dan sliced through another robot, then pulled the pager off his belt. The pager was still droning on with the sustained beep. Dan quickly stepped on the pager, silencing it, and then turned to slice through yet another robot. They seemed to be coming in from everywhere.

Dan dropped the backpack where he stood, and threw a smoke grenade on the ground quickly. Now was time for a strategic withdrawal. They had done damage, not as much as was hoped, but there was still considerable damage done. And who knows, maybe when he blew the C4, he might just take someone important with it.

Dan quickly ran out of the space station, cutting through any robots or other security that would stand in his way.

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:48 am
Isianu

Over the comm a message came over, "We got 'em. Bunch of terrorist nut jobs coming over causing up trouble. Problem was they had enough explosives to blow... something really heavy to the Light Moon. Lucky some of the MMS had conventional assault rifles or we'd be sky high already."

"Got that, strip the bodies of their weaponry and put them in the freezer for identification," Isianu muttered into her bracer before another signal came over.

"Oh dear, *BZZT* it's freaken huge!" The sound of gunfire and lasers go off in the background with something else. "That thing ain't human! What *BZZT* an axe? No, don't come near me!!!!!" Several gun shots go off then a strangled scream came from the com before static was all she could hear.

Switching channels she yells, "All units converge on sector Alpha, keep it tight! I want four full MMS squads in frong of the doors, shoulder to shoulder. Who ever this guy is, we'll have to scrape what's left of him off the floor. I'll move to keep him busy, just get THERE!" With that she rushed ahead of the rampaging terrorist.

Soon the presence of body parts and sparking robotic limbs still trying to fire weapons that weren't there told her she was getting close. Right before getting to the front entrance, she turned to her right to see a cloud of smoke nearby. Something assaulted Isianu's nostrils, something she smelt before, right in the center of the cloud. "Well our little berserker is trying to be all stealthy?" Extending an arm and shouting a word of power a great gust of wind was thrust down the room, scattering the smoke and forcing a rather large man back.

"Well I guess there's nothing small about you is there?" Isianu said sizing him up and down, noticing the height similarity. "Regardless, this is the end of the line. I'm not a rent-a-cop growing fat on a salary or a witless MMS." Clapping her hands together, she chanted a few words, slowly drawing her hands apart to reveal lightning arching between them. "But you face me and the wrath if sky and storm. So big boy, why don't you tell me who you are and why you decided to assault this terminal? You won't be able to in a few minute..."

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:49 am
Dannellious

Magic from a wolf-woman? Now this was something new.

My name is not important, nor are my plans. Only know that your time here is drawing to a close.

Dan gathered his strength and moved forward into the magical wind. It took some effort, but he was stronger than an ordinary man.

I answer to no one, least of all a lapdog for the vampire running the show. Now let me pass, before you share the fate of the others in this room.

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:50 am
Isianu

At the lapdog insult, growling a bit, faint traces of white fur appearing along the jawline and a bit on the arms. Taking a deep breath, the bits of fur receded, "Alright, have it your way. You are a brave man, I respect your devotion to a cause. How ever, I have my own duty to do. You know I seriously wonder how many innocent passengers you've slain in your blood lust? Not only monsters fequent this site, but 'normal' human beings trying to get off this world for a better life. How many of those have you slain indiscriminately?"

At that Isianu extended her hands causing lightning to leap out and corse through Dan's body. "You call us monsters, but we are no more than you. The rage is well known to my people, but we have learned to deal with it over the ages. Look inside of yourself and see if I am so different than yourself..." Stopping the lightning, Isianu sighed, "But without the fear of that rage, you're not such a fearsome being are you?"

At that moment a single shot rang out through the station as a man in ragged clothes and a large bloody wound limped into the room. The bullet found it's mark, causing a large shotgun wound to form, on her stomach, sending her flying back. The wind holding Dan at bay soon subsided when it's caster fell to the floor. Despite this great wound, she was still alive and the massive trauma she suffered, it was starting to close with only a few seconds.

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:52 am
Dannellious

* Dan knew that his blade was now to dull to finish her off quickly. Besides, his body was still recovering from the lightning blasts. His only choice was to escape before she recovered. He threw down another smoke grenade and ran quickly out of the room. He didn't know who the guy was who put a hole in the wolf-lady, but he assumed he was from the other Cell. He hoped the guy would be smart enough to escape as well. This mission was a failure. *

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:53 am
Isianu

About a minute after being shot, Isianu nimbly sprung to her feet, completely healed. Glaring over at the man who shot him, she saw that he had already slumped over on to the floor, several security guards bending over to check him. With a growl she stormed over and lifted the man by the hair up to her face. She was meet with only a blank stare. "Madam," one said shakily, "He's dead. Seemed like when he shot the gun the kick back ran in into his wound, rupturing his liver."

With a slight roar she threw the limp body into the wall, splattering blood and viscera all over it, causing a slight dent in the dry wall as well. Isianu turned back to the guards, teeth bared and almost visibly lengthening, "What happened!?!?!"

The guard backed up slowly, trying not to be the focus of her rage. "Well, er, the guy had a sawed off shotgun hidden right in his leg. While we were cuffing the survivors, he kicked the guy who was securing him and shot him. There was nothing really left of his chest after that. While the controller was trying to get the MMS to fire on him, I snatched one of their laser rifle and shot him. But he just kept going, I don't know HOW he managed to keep going. We were trying to catch him but..."

Isianu just turned and growled at the poor guard, "Alright, I want all guards to sweep the area with the bomb sniffers. They might have planted something else here. I want half checking the ships starting with the station shuttles. The rest check the terminal, especially where that last guy came from! Once the shuttles are clear, get Zerkova out of here." Grabbing the head guard, who was also the fattest, and lifting him a few feet above the ground. Glaring into his eye, she said, "Keep the old witch safe, or none of us will be breathing none the less getting payed. Now move!" Throwing him a couple of yards down the corridor.

Turning towards the exit, the first guard was talking into his walkie-talkie, "Alright, Miss Veenous? The boss wants to know your situation."

Without turning her head, she looked out into the night and said, "Things are under control here. It's getting under control, and it's rather late, I'll need to get some... paperwork done. I'll just sleep down here and meet her when she comes back." With that a slight creaking noise is heard as her bones and flesh constricts, growing claws and fur. In a few seconds where Isianu stood is a large white wolf. Sniffing at the place where Ben stood a few minutes ago, gaining the scent, sweat, blood, adrenaline, and a bit of endorphins. It was an odd and unnatural beep of scents, but that only made things easier. With a slight howl she bounded out into the night, tracking down the last man who could possibly tell her anything about what happened here.

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:54 am
Dannellious

Dan quickly ran out of the complex. His increased speed allowed him to get out in half the time it would have taken another person. With the amount of C4 that he had dropped in the station, he would make sure that nothing launched or landed there for along time.

Dan quickly took shelter behind a large building, and activated his stealth shield. He was now safely hidden in the shadows, behind a shield of invisibility.

Dan stood for a moment, catching his breath, and giving any possible survivors from the other Cell one last chance to escape.

Suddenly, the sound of a shuttle leaving the station could be heard. Dan realized he had waited just a little too long. Quickly, he dug into his pocket for the detonator for the C4. As he pulled it out, it slipped out of his grasp, and landed on the ground.

Dan cursed his stroke of luck. This attack definitely did not go as planned. He picked up the detonator, and pressed the button. The sound of the C4 exploding blasted through the air. He was still close enough to the blast, that his ears were ringing from the sound. If he couldn't take out the orbiting station, at least he could take out their planetside station.

He looked up in the sky as the shuttle rocketed safely away. Too bad the shuttle had escaped the blast, he would have liked to take down that baby as well.

Dan put the detonator back in his pocket and stayed invisible in the shadows until things died down enough for him to make his escape.

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:55 am
Isianu

Things always seemed clearer in wolf form, all the sights, sounds, and smells seemed so much more alive. Her hybrid form did so as well, but until recently she was confined to her human form which dulled all her senses. Following the terrorist's trail something in a far off alley caught her attention. A dropped object. Light, metal, small. A cruel smile crossed her lupine face as she rushed forward, not noticing the explosion behind her until a few pieces of shrapnel lodged themselves into her side and back. Looking back at the burning space port, anger started to flow into her at both the guard's incompetence and the man's tenacity.

Isianu stood there for a few seconds, watching the shrapnel slowly pushed out of her as the wounds healed. Soon she was whole and unharmed once again. Turning back to the alley she rushed forward pouncing at where it smelt like the man was. As her paws hit the ground again, she only had pounced on some sort of detonator. Taking a few sniffs of it confirmed that it was recently handled by her quarry. Letting out a low rumbling growl she looked around the alley, sampling the air. He was close, so very close, the entire alley reaked of his presence. Looking at the shadows for several minutes, she began to stalk Dan once again, wanting to repay him for all he done to her terminal.

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:57 am
Dannellious

After waiting a few moments, Dan felt it was safe to make his escape. He deactivated his stealth shield, and ran off, staying in alleyways to avoid being spotted.

Finally, he arrived at an abandoned warehouse. Taking a look around, to make sure that nobody was behind him, he slipped through the door. Once he was through the door, he reached up, and lowered a bell. If anyone tried to follow him through the door, the bell would ring.

Dan walked to the back of the warehouse, and pressed a button on the back wall. A small concealed trap door in the floor swung open. Dan grabbed onto the ladder, and climbed down into his secret room. One at the bottom, he pressed another button in the room, and the trap door closed and locked above him. He knew he was safe, because the button above would not open the trap door until he unlocked it from below.

Dan was in a large room. One side of the room had six bunks. At one time, one of his fellow Cell members slept in each bunk. Now, only one bunk was occupied, his bunk.

On the other side of the room was a small dining/conference table, a desk with a computer, and a monitor focused on the front door.

Dan walked over to the computer and sat down. He typed an encoded email and broadcast to the rest of the Underground. Only Cell leaders had the appropriate decryption codes to read this email. He informed them of the attack on the station, and the loss of the other Cell. Primary objective was a failure, but a secondary objective of destroying the planetside station was successful.

Finishing up the email, Dan sent it off. Dan then opened up a picture of a beautiful black haired girl. Jillian was the former Cell leader, and his girl friend, but she had died two years ago in a trap orchestrated by the monsters to destroy them.

Well, Jill, another mission that didn't quite live up to its potential. It seems we've had a lot of those lately. At least I was able to destroy the planetside station. I did take a few of the monsters with it...

Dan stopped as the sound of the bell rang clearly through his monitor. He spun to face the monitor to see who had entered.

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 12:59 am
Jekko

::Jekko paused as the the bell rang, but stepped inside the building anyways. The door shut behind him. He was a young man, about 5"5' with shaggy black hair cut in a style once referred to as a "mullet". His left eye had a slight glow to it as the machinery surrounding it activated the night vision portion of their programming. This device was also used to scan his surroundings. He couldn't pick up any heat traces, even though he had seen the man come in here. Smelling the air, he could sense that the man had certainly passed this way and moved in the direction he thought he had gone. He switched from a infra-red scan to another and could pick up the electromagnetic signatures of the cameras around the room and the mechanics of a trap door in the floor. He was wondering if he should knock, or just introduce himself aloud, when he heard a growl outside the door. He immediately slunk into the shadows afforded by a corner and some large boxes.::

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:00 am
Dannellious

Dan watched as the unknown man searched through the warehouse. He was definitely a cyborg, but why was he here? Could this man have been tailing him? If so, for what purpose?

Dan watched as the unknown man stared directly at the cameras and at the trap door. Obviously his cybernetic implants allowed him to see beyond the normal range of human vision. This could be a problem.

Suddenly, the man took cover behind some crates. Dan changed the view to a split view. One camera still focused on the crates that the unknown 'borg hid behind, the other just on the front door, waiting to see if anything else was going to join the party.

Dan silently hoped that his secret hideout would remain secret. It was a good place that has served him well for the past three years.

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:02 am
Isianu

Following the rebel's trail to the warehouse, a slight smile crosses her muzzle. At least now she would be able to find out who this guy really was. A few minutes after he went in, Isianu slowly padded up to the door and almost nudged it open with her nose. As soon as she moved it a little bit, a slight jingling noise was heard. So he was ready for intruders, rather prudent of him, but if he had such a basic measure to prevent someone sneaking up on him, what else does he have in store? Stepping back, gently putting the door back where it was without any more noise.

Instead of leaving in defeat, she started to scout the area, making sure there was no other way out of the warehouse. Sure enough, there was none, so he was still in there. When she came back around the front, she was that someone else went into the warehouse. Well this man should be able to shed some light on to what happened to at the space port. Staying behind her hiding place until the man went inside and before the door could close, Isianu rushed inside. Now that she was inside, she looked around the place, the distinct feeling like she was being watched was ever present. She decided that sticking to the shadows would definitely be the wisest course of action, but something else was eating at her mind, who was this new comer? Taking a step forward to get a good smell of the man, she flinched at the stench of motor oil and battery acid. A growl emanated from her throat at the unpleasant scent assaulting her sensitive nostrils.

When Jekko hid behind a box, obviously hearing her little growl. With a little sigh she walked out into the open, arms outstretched, "Do not fear cyborg, I do not mean to harm you unless you give me reason to. All I wish is a little chat with the fine... thing which makes this his 'charming' abode." Leaning against a wall, "Although your role does not really concern me. But only if our esteemed host would care to grace us with his presence..." She then looked at one of the places the cyborg seem to linger on.

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:04 am
Jekko

::Jekko was surprised when the object he focused on became bipedal and spoke to him. He had to think fast if he was going to get out of here alive. To bad she noticed he was a cyborg, or he would've shifted into his wolf form and pretended to be that animal. He snapped his eyes away from the trap door when he saw her following his gaze.::

Ummmm. I didn't know this place was occupied. I was just looking for a place to stay and the door was unlocked, so I came in. I'm sorry. I'll go now.

::Jekko moved in the direction of the door, keeping himself from making eye contact with the woman werewolf.::

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:07 am
Quaxo9

::Charissa was watching the whole exchange on a vid screen in their underground lab. She had placed a video feed in her brother's cybernetic eye so that she could check on him when he was on a mission. At the sight of the strange woman, she became concerned and left her chair. She went to another switch board and started flipping switches and hitting buttons. As she did so, mechanical drones of her making came to life around the city and in the lab. She entered commands into their systems and sent them to the warehouse in case Jeks needed help. Satisfied when the drones obeyed the keyed commands, she returned to her place in front of the vid screen and watched the readouts and the events unfold.::

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:08 am
Isianu

Isianu gave Jekko a sidelong glance before turning away from the trap door. "That is odd, if you can not afford a place to stay then how did you get those implants." She took a a couple of steeps towards him, making her suspicions known. But then a thought came to her, "Unless you a mechanized strong-arm for one of the zaibatus. So you're trying to get out of your contract, but they won't let you, so you're going into hiding?" At that her stature seemed to relax, "If that is true then do not worry, I shall not tell anybody. Although I think that we should not linger here too long. There's a very dangerous man about here, I'd hate to see your flight to freedom end at the end of a particularly sharp edge."

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:09 am
Jekko

::Jekko looked visibly relieved and nodded his head in assent.::

That's exactly it. I'm glad you understand. Thank-you for keeping my flight a secret from my superiors. *pauses in thought at her last words* Dangerous, huh? Well, if my fighting days were not over, I certainly would have helped you find him, but as I don't want to risk exposure, I will wish you luck instead. It doesn't look to me like he'll stand much of a chance against you.

::With those words, Jekko stepped to the doorway, facing her. He then put his cybernetic eye out the door and looked around cautiously. Seeing no-one, he winks at the wolf-woman and disappears into the night.::

Archiver
01-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:10 am
Isianu

She nodded, "Good, I'd get a good distance away from here. Things will probably get messy..." As the cyborg was about to leave, she said, "By the way, I am Isianu Veenous. If you hear of me in the area, it's generally a good idea to stay away."

After he left, Isianu went over to the trap door and started to rap on it, it seemed a rather thick steel. Growling a bit, she grew into a twelve foot tall bipedal wolf and started to wail on the door for a few minutes. She caused a couple of dents in the door, but did not do much damage. Growling a bit, she took a step back and trying to think of a way to break into the guy's lair. Instead she started to chant, weaving her arms around calling the magical energy to her. Slowly the temperature around the trap door lowered, frost and cold mist raising above the steel. After a few minutes or two the steel door was ice cold, with another word of power, a great concussion wave blasted into the trapdoor shattering the brittle steel. A slight smile crossed her muzzle as she jumped down into the darkness bellow, looking for her quary.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:12 am
Jekko

::Isianu's warning rang in his ears as he quickly, yet quietly moved through the streets. He stopped dead in his tracks when a small drone dashed out in front of him. He relaxed when he recognized the mark engraved on it's head plate. Smiling, he pulled back into the shadows between some garbage cans and exposed his left arm using a zipper built into his jacket. A cable came out of the drone and attached to a receptor found there.::

{What were you doing? Are you alright? What about that guy we saw? Can you find him? Is it too late? Who's the wolf chick? I swear, I'm building in an audio receptor as soon as you get home.}

::Jekko smiled at his sister's tirade and tried to get a word in edgewise.::

~Relax sis! I'm fine, she thought I was an escaped muscle and she told me to get lost. Her name was really weird - Iseenoo Veenus? Something like that. I figure that our man is fine, she couldn't break through a door THAT thick. Could she? Anyways, I thought I'd scoot and wait for her to leave, then go look for the guy. Do you need anything while I'm out?~

::Charissa frowned. He needed to work on his memory. Something just didn't seem right about that Veenous character, but she couldn't place it. She shrugged and spoke through the drone link to Jekko.::

{Nah, just get back here. We'll find that guy another time.}

~Ok, see you soon.~

::The drone pulled away and seemed to melt into nowhere, even though Jekko could see that it 'crouched' and went through a hole in a nearby wall. Charissa was likewise pulling back all the drones she had sent out. Jekko took a quick look around, then dashed down the alleyways to a specific manhole, looked again, then lifted the cover and climbed down into the sewers.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:17 am
Dagda

Traveling wasn't a safe undertaking. Most undertook it for dire business. Even then they usually took the main roads and with bodyguards if available. Most travelers definitely didn't look like the man in the worn cloak. The old merchant decided to let the man ride with him once he flashed a few pieces of coin. The traveler didn't say much and usually spent his time looking at his hand every so often perhaps hoping something would appear.

The ominous rumble of thunder caused the man to look up.

I'm growing to hate storms.

Old Merchant: Why is that kid?

Bad luck accompanies them lately.

Old Merchant: Usually does. If I recall the Demon Marked first appeared during a storm. They say he slayed a vampire that had begun overlording his town. Too bad the vampire had a protege. Thats why I don't mess with them. I pay my dues and don't make waves.

That was my town.

Old Merchant: Poor kid. No wonder you look like hell.

I lost my brother there.

Old Merchant: Harsh. You traveling to escape the vamp or kill the demon marked? Cause if its the later, he's dead. Killed by a village mob in the last city.

I know. Looks at his hand for a moment. I saw it.

Old Merchant: You heading home now kid?

Can't.

Old Merchant: Yeah. Its kinda gone now isn't it? Where are you going now?

Don't know. Don't care now.

Old Merchant: Fair enough.

The rain had begun and the two traveled on. What the old man didn't know was that a group of cybers had set up a toll. When the stepped out the old man's money wasn't enough.

He didn't know. Couldn't he pay you double next time he pass through?

Cyber: No and shut up.

Old Merchant: Please, no troubles. I'm just a small trader.

Cyber: Trader,eh? Maybe we take your wares to let you pass.

That defeats the purpose of his journey. Ergo, it makes his trials thus far pointless. No one deserves that.

Cyber: I said shut it.

The cyber's punch should have taken the kids head off instead of just knocking him to the ground.

Cyber: What the-? Nope, hydrolics working just fine. What are you?

Cursed.

Two other cybers drag kid to his feet. as the third pops his handblade.

Don't do this.

When it became clear they wouldn't stop, the traveler flexed and flipped the two holding him. With a blur he caught the wrist of the first cyber and kicked him straight in the chest. The handblade remained in the kid's grip while the rest of the cyber stopped rolling when he hit a tree 15 ft. away.

I warned you.

The three cybers decided this was enough and took off. The old merchant looked at the kid now that his cloak was blown back. He was a normal enough looking guy if a little on the malnurioused side. His brown hair was blown about and revealed his gray eyes and sad facial expression.

Old Merchant: Wha-what are you kid?

Like I said cursed. The demon marked was my brother. And he passed his mark when he died. I don't what its made me but I don't want any trouble just to ride in peace.

Old Merchant: Al-alright, kid. I don't think you'll hurt me and you did save my keister. Gotta change my route now but I would have had to anyways. What say we ditch that hand though?

Right. Sorry. I won't know you once we stop so you won't have any waves to worry about.

Tosses the hand aside and gets back on the merchant wagon. Unnoticed to the two men, the had was rusted near where it had snapped.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:18 am
Quaxo9

::Charissa wheeled around the lab, pressing buttons, watching viewscreens. She was still mad at Jekko - he should've been able to sense the wolf-woman's presence in the room BEFORE she growled. He either needed more practice with his wolf senses, or she needed to do some cyber-upgrades. She sighed. Or maybe he just needed to learn how to be a spy. Not that she knew for certain, but she HAD read books and the like. She fiddled with one of her drones that hadn't responded properly, glancing at Jek's vidscreen every now and then. Just to be sure, she checked some of the other cameras in the sewers, she wouldn't be caught with her pants down. Looking down at her skirt, she grinned. Guess I don't have to worry about that happening! Chuckling to herself, she continued working on the drone.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:21 am
Dagda

Old Merchant: We're coming into Felstarr in a day or two, kid. You going to try to vanish into there?

Maybe. Never been there.

Old Merchant: Big city. Very active and a lot of weird things there. I hear some vampire has a resort spacestation. I'd consider going myself but I think I'd get mistaken for a fine wine.

Maybe I could find out where that mark came from. The magi fear the mark as much as anyone else.

Old Merchant: So you thinking its been misnamed?

Maybe. My brother didn't seem possessed.

Old Merchant: You never did say your name.

Dagdavolinus but I go by Dagda.

He looks at his hand again and thinks back to hearing that his brother had once drained a magi of his power leaving his 'servants' to rise up.

What's your name, old man?

Old Merchant: Key.

Strange name.

Old Merchant: Its an old name.

I guess so.

Dagda settles in nap until they arrive at the city and the old man, Key, smiles as his eyes flash orange for a moment.

Key: Rest now kid, you to a long hard road ahead.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:24 am
Dannellious

Dan watched the conversation between the cyborg and the wolf-lady with much interest. He hoped that the wolf-lady would stop searching the warehouse, thinking that it was uninhabited. When she made her way to the trap door, he realized that there was no such luck. As soon as she began bashing on the door, he knew it was time to abandon this hideout.

Quickly, he typed in a command onto the computer. The computer began erasing it's data. In just a matter of moments, all the dat would be wiped out, and the harddrive would melt. He could not afford to compromise the rest of the Underground.

Dan grabbed a few more smoke grenades, just as the wolf-lady used her magic to get through the trap door. He quickly tossed a smoke grenade and ran to the secret passageway leading to the sewer. He only hoped he would be fast enough to escape. But even if he didn't, he knew the Underground would not be compromised.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:26 am
Shego

Shego walked calmly through the village streets, heading towards the sound of the wolf howl. For the most part, the citizens of the village hid behind closed doors wanting nothing to do with her. She would make sure that they would soon know exactly who she was. She would rule over them, and destroy any who opposed her.

Village Militia Man: Hey lady, stop where you are!

Shego turned and faced the Militia Man who would dare address her in such a way. She could tell by looking at him that he was cybernetic. His left arm had wires going up and down. Apparently his strength had been increased. Could he also have enhanced reflexes? There was no way to know for certain.

How dare you address me in such a manner? Do you realize who you are dealing with?

Shego's hands burned with green fire.

Militia Man: I don't care if you're the Queen of Sheba. Nobody destroys a tavern and slaughters the villagers of this town. The last group of werewolves who attempted such a thing were destroyed. I'm only too willing to do the same to you, but I will give you one chance and one chance only to surrender and live.

The Militia Man's eyes glowed with some kind of yellow energy. Shego only laughed.

You are no match for me, Worm!

Quickly, the fire went out on her right hand as she grabbed her side arm. The Militia Man was just as quick. A beam of yellow light shot out of his eyes, as he dove away from Shego's shot.

Shego's bullet ricoched off the militia man's left arm, but the militia man's energy beam ripped into Shego's right arm, forcing her to drop the gun.

Shego was furious. How dare this man injure her in such a fashion. Her hand flared up with fire again. Her right arm was in pain, but she refused to allow that to stop her.

Shego ran straight towards the militia man, being careful to keep out of his line of fire.

Militia Man: Stupid, lady, very stupid.

The man's left arm glowed as energy was poured into it. Suddenly Shego was attacking him with her feet and her fists. Her cybernetic enhancements gave her a speed, strength and agility that allowed her to be a quite capable martial arts fighter.

The man's left arm, though, put up a field of some kind, protecting him from her attack. Shego could see that she would not get to him in this manner.

Militia Man: I will give you one last opportunity to surrender before I kill you where you stand.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:27 am
Isianu

The scent of Dan was palatable, this was definitely the place where he spent most of his time. The air positively dripped with his stench, but there was a particular concentration of it to her left. Turning around quickly, she pointed directly at the terrorist, growling out, "Heel boy."

At his defiant act of throwing down the smoke bomb, Isianu growled as she rubbed her nose, trying to get the acrid smell out of her nose. Although she couldn't smell him, or hardly even see him, the werewolf had to rely on her sense of hearing. The sound of boots on concrete let gave her a general idea on where he was heading. With a roar, she pounced raking the air with her claws, snapping, feeling her prey right in front of her, she continued to rush after him. Then something hit her around the shoulder and arms, he ran into a smaller tunnel. Letting out a frustrated cry that echoed down the sewers. Grabbing the nearest heavy object she tore it from the wall and tossed it down the tunnel in frustration.

Getting control of herself again, she took a deep breath and turned back into her wolf form. Isianu then lunged down the tunnel, claws clattering on the metal grating, ready to run the bastard down. He was right in front of her, no more than a few feet, a feral smile came across her muzzle as she leaped to bring him down.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:29 am
Dannellious

Dan realized he was out of tricks. The wolf-lady followed him too closely. Even his enhanced speed was no match for a wolf's speed.

Hearing her roar, he knew she was jumping to attack. He instinctively dove down, to avoid being pounced upon, rolled, and jumped back to his feet. He found himself staring eye to eye with the wolf woman. Now his only chance was to talk his way out of this, and look for the opportunity to escape again.

Okay, lady, you've caught me. Now what?


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:30 am
Jekko

::His bio-enhanced hearing picked up some serious noise coming down the tunnel to his left. He stopped and listened - it sounded like ... a wolf! Great - the wolf lady found the trap door and probably the man too, from the sounds of it. He wished that he'd given Charissa enough time to implant a permanent communicator before he left. He just hoped she was watching as he slipped silently down the tunnel. He had an idea and he hoped she would get it too.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:31 am
Isianu

She missed taking the guy down, but have managed to get in front of him, and that was all that mattered. Letting out a slight rumble in her throat, Isianu shifted back into her human form, the tunnel being barely big enough to contain the mountain of a man would definitely not hold her hybrid form. "Well that is the first smart thing you have done all night human. Although I would prefer to refer to you as something other than Destructive Coward, and I'd like to be called something other than Warlock B#*&$. I am Isianu Veenous, the greatest werewolf sorceress this world has ever seen."

Isianu got a little more comfortable, leaning against one wall and putting her foot against the other. "Now, I don't care about your rebellion, horror stories of the monsters, or how you got your enhancements or whatever you got. All I care about is why you felt it was a good idea to blow up, pretty much the only major space port on this backwater world? After that," the werewolf shrugged, "I have not decided how I shall deal with you."


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:32 am
Quaxo9

::Charissa WAS watching and by the stealthy movements her brother was using, she could assume that whatever was happening was not good. She watched carefully, hoping to gain some insight as to what was going on. He paused, looked at the inflow pipes, then looked at his right arm, popping out the crossbow. He proceeded to load a bolt with a strong wire attached - the grappling bolt. She was starting to get the idea and punched in several computer codes, an excited grin forming on her face.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:33 am
Dannellious

Dan looked Isianu up and down suspiciously. He had never known a werewolf to be upfront. He wondered what her game was.

I am Dannellious Barausken. My concerns involve dealing blows directly to the vampire who rules this city. The space port is one of those areas that the rulers would feel directly where it hurts. Their pocket books.

Guerilla warfare is the only effective way to combat your kind.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:34 am
Jekko

::He was closer now; he could hear two voices - a woman and a man's. He peeked around the corner, and saw that it was indeed the wolf-lady Venus whatever and she was blocking the big guy's excape route. Jekko spotted a pair of input culverts just behind the man and smiled. He looked at them pointedly, hoping Charis got the message. He then busied himself with making a distraction so that the wolf wouldn't see the water starting to come a bit faster than usual. Feeling creative, he kicked a can and waited.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:35 am
Dagda

Key pulls his wagon into a warehouse.

Key: Wake up kid. We're here. And don't give me no lip about the decor.

Dagda looks around and notices the faint whiffs of smoke from a neighboring warehouse.

This place fire-proof?

Key: Resistant but I didn't notice any flames when we pulled in.

Then there is a lot of smokers next door.

Key: Its their lungs. Enjoy the big city kid.

Yeah, right. I just want to vanish for now.

With that Dagda headed outside and then stopped to observe where the smoke had come from.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:36 am
Isianu

Snickering a bit Isianu said, "I honestly thought the best way to deal with 'my' kind was a lynch mob armed with torches and pitchforks. And please stop lumping me together with those backstabbing leeches. Unlike them, we at least have a sense of honor and loyalty, which I also see that you lack. Not going back to save your teammate who saved your life back back there... Tsk, tsk, tsk. I guess he should have just saved his own skin.

"But I am wondering," She said waving a finger at him, "What made you decide that killing several innocents while blowing up the space port was the right thing to do? Luckily I got most of them out before the terminal blew, but I saw some bleeding on the sidewalk while you were running. That and what about the people working the ticket counter and the regular security guards? They did not care about the political agenda you feel is some sort of jihad. They were just making a living, wanting to get their paycheck and go back to their families." With a final shrug she adds, "But they never will now. Well they could, although it would not be a happy homecoming..."


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:37 am
Isianu

A sound brought Isianu's attention down to the intersection with the regular sewers. A can bouncing around in the darkness. She couldn't see anything, but could smell more than she cared to. The stench of the sewers blocked out any other sort of scents down there. Letting out a little growl, she turned back to Dan, "Probably a rat or something..."


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:37 am
Dannellious

Since when did your kind ever care about "innocents?" I do care about innocents, but this is a war, and unfortunately there can be casualties in any war.

As to my not going back to "rescue" that man who shot you, I honestly didn't know who he was. You don't think we know all those involved in our Resistance Movement, do you?

Dan heard and noticed a can being kicked into the sewer. Dan looked in the direction past Isianu.

What the?

Archiver
01-08-2017, 09:42 AM
Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:38 am
Quaxo9

::When Jekko kicked the can, Charissa hit a few keys and started the chain reaction. Millions of gallons of water started to pour out the input pipes Jeks had indicated. She hoped his plan would work - and that he could actually aim that grappler.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:39 am
Dannellious

Suddenly, the sound of rushing water reached Dan's ears. Someone opened some flood gates somewhere. Quickly, Dan grabbed onto a pipe, hoping his strength would allow him to hold on through the crashing water. Dan took a deep breath and prepared for the flood.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:39 am
Isianu

As Isianu turned around, she was greeted by Dan holding on to a pipe and the sound of rushing water filling the tube. "What the!?!? Oh sh!" were the only things she could get out before she saw the raging water coming down upon them. She looked about for something else to hold on to, but here there was only bare walls. With her ears ringing six octaves of pain, the water came upon her. She was washed down the tunnel and into the sewer at large, screaming bloody murder all the way.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:40 am
Dannellious

The water hit Dan with much force. His arms ached with the effort of holding onto the pipes. He was glad to hear that Isianu didn't have anything to hold onto. Not that it would do much if he lost his grip on the pipe.

The water continued to thrash around him. Dan strained to hold on. He was tiring quickly as a result of holding his breath, and holding on for dear life.

Dan held tightly to the pipe, and he hoped that it was secure enough to hold his weight. The straining noises of the pipe said otherwise.

Dan couldn't hold on any longer. He was forced to let go of the pipe, and put his head above water to get a breath. Whoever did this would have a lot of explaining to do. Provided he survived to find out who was responsible.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:40 am
Jekko

::Jekko fired the grappler around at the ceiling when he heard the water first hit the floor. It had caught and was pulling him up when he heard wolfie's cry of dismay. He hoped that he would be able to catch the guy in time - and that the grapple would hold them both. Jekko was also buffeted by the water, but pulled himself through it to the ceiling. He scanned for the guy - saw a chick's leg fly past, smiled, and redoubled his search efforts, now using infra-red. There he was, holding onto some piping up ahead. Jekko thought he was homefree until the piping let go and the man started flying towards him with the speed of a freight train and a surely comparable weight. He reached out his left hand and made contact with the man's flailing arm. Jekko struggled to bring his head above the surface and hoped Charissa would cut the supply soon, as he felt the grapple being strained.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:41 am
Dannellious

Dan struggled to keep his head above water when he felt someone, or something, grab onto his arm. He looked up at the cyborg he saw in his warehouse earlier.

Dan was furious. It was this guy who probably led the wolf-woman to his hideout. Because of him, he had to abandon a great hideout. Because of him, he was now being pummeled by thousands of gallons of rushing water.

Dan glared angrily at Jekko.

You bastard!

With his free hand, he swung with incredible force, aiming straight for Jekko's jaw.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:42 am
Jekko

::Jekko saw the man get very angry looking and he couldn't quite understand why. He was saving his skin! The guy then swore at him and brought up his fist against the current. This added strain was too much for the grappler and it let go. Both men started sailing away down the sewers, both yelling - perhaps for different reasons. Using his night-scanning, Jekko scanned the areas ahead of them. Seeing a rail, he took a chance and swung the grappler towards the railing, hoping it would catch. All this was done while holding his breath and shutting his eye as he and the other guy were being swept down the tunnels with the sewage. The grapple wrapped around a rung and the force then applied to his arm just about ripped it off. Jekko realized that he had forgotten to let go of the guy's arm, so both of their weights were now being supported by his cybernetic arm. He shut his eye against the pain and hoped that it would all be over 30 seconds ago.::

Archiver
01-08-2017, 09:44 AM
Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:42 am
Quaxo9

::Charissa cheered when Jekko actually hit his target, laughed as she-wolf went by and cheered again when Jeks caught the man. She was so excited that she forgot to start turning the water off. When the two men slipped into the raging torrent, she panicked - remembered herself- and started tapping in commands to shut off the water and then to re-route it so it would recede quicker. When her eye was drawn to the screen once more, her brother had a hold of a railing and the ungrateful mystery man. She hoped he could hold on just a little longer.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:43 am
Dannellious

Dan realized that his swing dislodged the grappling wire from its secure piping. Suddenly he found himself tumbling down with the current again. He was amazed to realize that this stranger was still holding on to him.

Finally, the stranger managed to grapple another pipe, and stopped their crashing with the water. Dan looked angrily up at the stranger. He was pondering his next action, when he noticed that the water was starting to slow down, and the water levels began to lower.

As soon as Dan's feet hit the ground, he secured his feet to the wet floor, and grabbed the cyborg by the throat, holding him out of the water.

Give me one good reason not to snap your neck where I stand.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:44 am
Jekko

*gasp* Because I just saved your life twice? *gasp*

::He couldn't believe this guy was trying to kill him after everything he had done. Whadda jerk. He hoped not everyone in the resistance was like this or he and Charis wouldn't last long. Not that they'd even be in the resistance if this guy didn't simmer down and let go of his neck.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:44 am
Quaxo9

::Charissa saw the man grab her brother by the throat. She couldn't believe it. He saved his life - like, twice - and he was threatening him! She got up, grabbed a rifle, re-checked Jeks' position, then opened a door and entered the sewers, intent on saving her big brother.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:45 am
Dannellious

Dan stared at the cyborg for a moment, as the water continued to recede. Saved his life twice? He caused this whole problem in the first place! Why else would he have "conveniently" been in the sewers to "save his life."

Dan lowered the cyborg and set him on the ground.

Saved me life, huh? Just how was it that you just "happened" to be in the sewers when the flood gates were all to conveniently opened?

Dan glared menacingly at the cyborg.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:46 am
Jekko

::Jekko drew a few breaths before answering.::

Look, I followed you to your hideout because I wanted to talk to you. But then she-wolf showed up and kinda spoiled that. I was heading home when I heard her find you. *at Dan's incredulous face* And yeah, I live in the sewers.
My sister Charissa opened the floodgates so to speak; we work as a team. Which brings me to why I was following you in the first place. We want to join the resistance.

::He looked up at Dan, hoping he'd believe him.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:47 am
Isianu

Isianu's world became just water and pain. The current forced anything that wasn't nailed down right into her body. That was alright, they would heal, but the lack of air was definitely a fatal threat. She couldn't move her arms about in the right ways to cast a spell and her mouth was full of water so she couldn't chant. Things were looking grim.

Something brushed by a finger, something cylentrical and metal, more importantly, not moving. With all her strength she reached out and managed to grab a hold of the ladder rung. Using all of her unholy strength she managed to pull herself up against the wall, and slowly moving up. The water battered her black and blue, breaking several bones, but that was not important now. She had to survive.

As suddenly as it came, the water slowly shut off, Isianu was slightly revealed at this turn of events. Before the water or something worse could come down, she scrabbled up the ladder, struggling the man-hole cover off. With a great grunt, the pulled herself up on to the street, soaking wet, her expensive clothing totally ruined. A few seconds after coming up she coughed up several mouthfulls of water. Staring at the pavement, Isianu thouht, *I... Live...* She then passed out right there laying prone to what other horrors lurk out there in the night.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:47 am
Dannellious

Dan folded his arms and looked down at the cyborg. No one just "walks up" and asks for admission into the Underground, unless they are a spy, or just stupid.

The resistance? What are you talking about?


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:48 am
Jekko

*blinks* What do you mean? The resistance is famous down here! We just saw you blow up the vampire's space port! I guess I just assumed that that made you a part of the resistance. Sorry.

::Jekko couldn't believe it. The guy didn't even know who the resistance was? Suddenly, he heard footsteps. Oh no...::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:49 am
Quaxo9

::Charissa almost jumped through the door at the top of the railing and set of steps. At the last moment she caught herself and readied her weapon instead. She listened carefully and got ready to surprise this jerk and save her brother - provided he was still alive. Hearing Jekko's voice and heaving a sigh of relief, she burst through the door and proudly pointed the rifle at the giant of a man.::

Get away from him! Put your hands up! *thinking* I've always wanted to say that */thinking*

::She tried to look mean and motioned with her rifle to suggest that he should do what she said.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:49 am
Dannellious

Dan looked down on the short, petite woman, holding the rifle up at him. She couldn't be serious. He quickly swatted his hand down, and knocked the rifle away. His strength ripped the rifle right out of her hands, and the rifle flew into the waters of the sewer.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:50 am
Quaxo9

Uh oh. Heh heh, just kiddin' you there big guy. Uh, really big guy? Jeks? Now would be a good time to actually use some of that stuff.

::Charissa started to back towards Jekko, slipped on the slime and fell on her butt with an "Ooof". She stuck out her tongue and wrinkled her nose at the grime now covering her hands and pants. Then she remembered why she was on her butt in the sewer and scooted over to Jekko for protection. He didn't look impressed.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:50 am
Dannellious

Dan looked at the cyborg and the woman. He was getting plenty irritated with the both of them.

Reaching out quickly with both hands, he grabbed them both by their shirts, and held them high into the air.

Now you two are going to tell me what is going on here, and why you insisted on tracking me down, giving away my hideout, and flushing me down the sewers. If I don't like the answers, I may just leave you down here with the rest of the sewage!


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:51 am
Quaxo9

::Charis' eyes got huge as the man bent down and picked both her AND her brother up (cybernetics and all) without batting an eye! Jekko looked like he was about to keel over - he was so white - so Charissa decided to speak up. She was mad about the fact that he couldn't even say thank-you, so she let him have it.::

Well, sooorrrry Mr.PrissyPants! If you don't like being wet, that's too bad - you're still alive aren't you? I don't think wolf-girl would've been so nice! And we didn't give you away! She followed you and she could probably smell the door! So why don't you just lay off?

::She set her jaw and crossed her arms over her chest as best she could with his hand in the way.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:51 am
Dannellious

Dan stared hard into the woman's eyes. He couldn't believe the gall of this little woman.

Lay off? You're telling me to lay off? You have got to be kidding me! Let me recount the events of the past few minutes.

First, this cyborg here follows me into my hideout. He may or may not have led wolf-lady directly to me.

Second, one of you two open the floodgates to the sewers, an action that could have killed me.

Third, you come out here and point a rifle at me.

With these actions, what makes you think I'm going to lay off? So, you better start talking, and telling me what your interest was in tracking me down, and what organization you work for, or you'll find out just how dangerous I can be!


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:52 am
Jekko

::Seeing little Charis stand up to the guy gave him the guts to take action. No one would hurt his little sister! Concentrating, he raised his aching cybernetic arm and activated the voltage rifle. As it charged, he raised it to the guy's chest and gave him a chance.::

In a few seconds, I will discharge this energy weapon into your chest. Your heart probably won't take the strain. I suggest you be more polite. Especially to my sister. And put us down. Then we'll talk.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:52 am
Dannellious

And now you threaten me again?

Dan put the two on the ground.

There, you are down. Now talk.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:53 am
Jekko

::Sighing partially with relief and at the hard-headedness of the stranger, Jekko took a few steps back, holding onto his sister's hand and still holding his right arm up at the man.::

For the last time! The floodgates were supposed to save you from the wolf-lady, NOT kill you. I was planning on a rescue the whole time! We don't work for an organization. We just want to offer our services to the resistance and we thought that the best way to do it would be to contact a member. We heard that you might be hitting the spaceport soon, so I hung around there. I saw you in the alley with the detonator and followed you from there. Your shielding device sucks by the way.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:53 am
Dannellious

The Stealth Shield is an aid to avoid being spotted by casual observers. Only if someone is specifically looking for me, as was your case, would I be seen.

You have not given me one good reason to trust you, or to trust your judgement. If I were a member of some resistance force, would you think your actions today would get me to trust you and say "Sure, come on in!" My thought would be either you are a spy, trying too hard to get into the resistance, or your are just too stupid to know what you are doing.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:54 am
Quaxo9

That's it! I've had it! Too stupid to know what we're doing? So you think we're stupid, huh? Well I'll have you know that it's no small order to hack into the city's sewer system and get them to open. Or to make a cybernetic eye. Or a REAL stealth shield. If you don't want our help, too bad!

::Charissa was angry. She had forgotton that joining the resistance was her idea in the first place. She just hated it when her intelligence and motives were questioned.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:54 am
Jekko

::Jekko felt himself get angry at the stranger for his suspicions. But that's what they were, suspicions. He could understand that and now knew what the man was going through. They were being kinda naive about the whole thing. As Charis' outburst, he rolled his eyes and dropped his arm. He held up his hands in a surrendering way.::

Ok, I can agree with you that we are rather naive about this whole business. But we are telling the truth! What do we have to do to make you see that? If there's nothing, then we'll go about our business and we'll never speak of this again.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:55 am
Dannellious

Dan looked at the two, crossing his arms across his chest again. He still didn't know if he could trust them. Maybe they were telling the truth. It could be just inexperience. But he had to be careful. He knew he couldn't reveal anything about the Underground until he got to know them much better.

Okay, here's a way you can start. My hideout is destroyed. I need a new hideout. Perhaps we can start there.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:55 am
Jekko

::Jekko caught his sister's eye and she nodded.::

Alright, we had discussed the possibility of people needing a place to stay. We set up a couple of extra bunks at our place. You can come if you want. No one knows about this place except for maybe one or two friends. All callers are screened far in advance - should they find it in the first place.

::Now Jekko wasn't sure if he should trust the man. He had threatened them, but probably to protect the resistance. Oh well, if they found that he wasn't a good guy, it's not like there wasn't enough of Charis' drones around to take the guy down. He motioned towards the tiny set of stairs as Charis walked up them.::

After you.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:56 am
Dannellious

Dan looked at Jekko. Something didn't feel right about this. Either he was being led into a big trap, or these two were just completely ignorant of everything. Dan knew he needed to remain vigilant.

I'm sorry, but I must insist on following you. After all, I don't know you yet, and you are wanting to lead me somewhere I've never been, and you expect me to let you behind me? I'm sorry if you want me to trust you, you're going to have to go on ahead.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:56 am
Jekko

::Jekko didn't like the idea of the big bear-like guy following them both. As an after thought, he picked up Char's gun and passed it to her.::

*to Charissa*Go on ahead. If he tries anything funny. Shoot him.

*to Dan* Sorry, bub. But I have to look out for my sister. I hope you don't mind, but I guess the naivete has to end somewhere, huh?

::Jekko then proceeds up the stairs without looking back.::

Archiver
01-08-2017, 09:47 AM
Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:57 am
Dannellious

Dan followed the two up the stairs. He hoped he wasn't walking into a trap.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:58 am
Dagda

When the water started rolling out, Dagda decided to run before the toilet's backed up. Though dodging manhole covers was not much better. When the delug finally stopped, he saw something strange in front of him--the woman from before out cold.

Karambor's teeth this is not what I need. Leave. Help. Leave. Help.

I must be a moron for this.

Grabs Isainu and drags her off the road.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:59 am
Isianu

Isianu was totally unresponsive in Dagda's arms, eyes closed, unaware of the danger she was in. A minute or two aster being drug onto the sidewalk a 16 wheel truck came rumbling down the road, right over the manhole. With the external world gone, the werewolf's mind focused inward upon itself.

It was a memory long forgotten time, while she was still a pup. She was walking through the snow on some distant mountain, the clear sky a wonderful light blue. It was cold, but Isianu liked the cold, it felt nice, tingling against her fur. Then there was the fact that she was hugging something else that seemed like a mountain in itself to the young werewolf. Sunlight bounced off the golden fur as she snuggled further into it, feeling all happy and warm. Something deep down inside of her knew this could only be one thing:

*Mother...*

Up ahead there was an equally massive werewolf, this one with rich fur as black as midnight, leading the way. He seemed to have an aura of confidence about him, a truly noble bearing of someone who could take on the world if he wanted to. Again her instincts told her who it was:

*Father...*

They were talking to each other, but it was hard to make things out. She got the idea that they were running to someplace, away from something but could not remember what. Isianu did not care honestly, she was with her family, and that is all that she needed.

Then something came up over the rise, a large black helicopter tilted forward and started to zoom their way, soon followed by many more. Her father roared in defiance to the mechanical insects while her mother ran to a snow covered outcropping with her daughter. She gently put Isianu out of harms way and told her to stay there before rushing out to join in their battle against the strange black flying machines. Soon the clear alpine air was cut by the sound of machine gun fire, of bullets hitting flesh, of tearing metal and a few explosions.

Young Isianu was afraid for her parent's lives, she had never seen anything like this. A hurt yelp from her mother broke the young pup's fear as she rushed out to see if she was alright. It was a battlefield; the snow was caked red with blood off set by the black soot from the crashed helicopters. Before she could see her parents, something large and black grabbed her by the scruff of her neck, but was definitely not her father. She squirmed, trying to get away from the faceless black man as he carried her towards a helicopter only seconds from taking off. Throwing the young werewolf into the bay, a cry of pain was heard from the man in black as he was soon covered in red. As soon as she landed on the deck, several other black clad humans were securing her while the helicopter took off. Little Isianu struggled, but to no avail, she was not strong enough yet to oppose these strange men. As she was carried off into the sky, two long, mournful howls were heard off in the distance while the men in the chopper were talking to themselves.

"Jeez, fierce little devil, ain't she? But I thought there were only two of them?"

"Doesn't matter, those two were enough to wipe out the rest of the team! Screw the bounty, it's not enough to die for."

"But how will we pay for this doomed expedition? I don't want to go back to washing dishes in Arkam..."

"Simple, we sell the little #)%& to who ever will pony up the most dough and is crazy enough to have a werewolf as a pet."

"Hmmm, you know I heard Carmilla Zerkova was looking for a bodyguard. What would be better than a werewolf that's still young enough to be trained into a lapdog?"

Everything in the dream soon became hazy as shadow overtook Isianu. In the waking world the first sign of life to come out of her was several gurgled words. "No... Mom, Dad. Take me back to them, I don't want to go with that dowdy leech." She then starts to repeat, "Mom, Dad," again and again, getting quieter with each iteration until she was silent once again.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:59 am
Dagda

I don't know about parents or dowdy leeches but you were half drowned in a sewer flood and then nearly flattened by a truck. Now, once you get done with the near death flashbacks and start acknowledging the present, I'll be on my way. Just one stupid tourist who doesn't need to be recalled at all.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:00 am
Isianu

Something was calling her, talking to her. It was somebody's voice and was saying something about... being run over by a truck! Her eyes snapping open in a split second, she sat up, almost hitting some young man who was by her. Isianu regretted that immediately, as a dull headache struck her, forcing her hand to her head.

"Wh-what happened, all I remember was being in the sewers and then," The criminal then came to her mind. She slowly got to her feet, about to give chase, but noticed her smell, it was just like the foul water and tunnels they were in. At the moment he would smell exactly like the tunnels and she could not track him like that.

Muttering out a little curse at the manhole, she turned to her benefactor. "Well, sir thank you. You have saved my life, I, I don't know how to repay you. Did you not say you were new here? Perhaps I could help you get to where ever it is you are going?" Remembering her etiquette Isianu extended her hand in friendship, "I am Isianu Veenous, at your service."


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:01 am
Dagda

Waves his gloved hands in front of him

Oh, no. It was no trouble. No reward needed. I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. I've always been told dealing with vampires or their friends is always a pain in the neck.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:01 am
Isianu

Isianu beep an eyebrow at his response, "Interesting saying, and true for most of the part. But the fact is I just WORK for a vampire. You'd be hard pressed to find someone in this city who hasn't."

At that moment, her gaze turned to herself, seeing the fact that her clothes were a complete mess. "Going to stop by the mall before going too far." Looking back up, Isianu said "Still, at least dinner or at least a smoothie at local fast food place?" Giving him an appraising look up and down she said, "Perhaps you could use a new wardrobe as well?"


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:02 am
Dagda

I don't really need food.

The growl of his stomach betrays that statement

And I definitely don't need a new outfit. I'm just passing through. I wasn't looking for trouble and certainly not looking to make a reputation with a vampire or even people who work for one. I have a spot of bad luck. Its best if you just pretend you woke up here alone.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:02 am
Isianu

"Well I think your bad luck is going to continue," she says looking down at Dagda's growling stomach. "Because I'm going to feel guilty if I don't help you and will keep bugging you until you call in the favor. You've saved my life, something I don't take likely, I just want SOMETHING to make your life a little easier." Reaching out to take his hand, "Come on, I don't care if you have a bad reputation, you saved my life so you're offically in my 'Good Guy' book. Mr...?" she trailed off looking at Dagda sideways waiting for a response.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:03 am
Quaxo9

::Charissa moved down the dripping tunnels in the dark. She didn't need any night vision because she had been this way at least a hundred times - in the last month. She stifled a snicker when she heard the big man hit his head on a low pipe. They weren't going in the way she had exited. She and Jekko had agreed that any new people would not be allowed into the lab portion of their "home". Instead, she lead them down a secondary manifold system, a level below the one they were on. This took them to another series of passageways, darker and danker than the rest. Eventually they came to a door which she opened using a retinal scanner she had attached to the door.

Stepping inside, she hoisted the rifle to a ready position and watched as her brother and the man also came inside. Jekko shut the door while the man looked around - seemingly unimpressed. Sure, there wasn't much in the way of convenience, there wasn't even a t.v. in the room, but there were beds in the corner (cut off from the rest of the room with a couple of sheets) a dining room table and a small kitchenette. There wasn't a stove, just a modified microwave because in this high methane environment, they couldn't afford any sparks. She had painted a mural on one wall for some color. It wasn't much, but it was all they had and it was theirs. Charis couldn't help but feel proud of it.::

*looking at Dan* What's the matter? I DID just dust yesterday.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:05 am
Dannellious

Dan looked around the room. The room was slightly smaller than his old hideout, and just as sparsely decorated. It did appear to be secure though, although he couldn't tell if the place had any security or not. A dark tunnel wouldn't keep anyone out.



Quote:


Charissa:
What's the matter? I DID just dust yesterday.



Dan looked down at the little woman with a slight smirk on his face.

Boy, aren't we the defensive one. So, what do I call you two? Besides Borg and Tiny?


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:05 am
Jekko

::Folding his arms over his chest and frowning at their "guest", he decided introductions were a necessary evil.::

Borg and Tiny. *grumble* Oh well, maybe he's loosening up.

I'm Jekko D'Arman and this is my sister Charissa. What we have here isn't much, but it is home to us and is secure - trust me on that one. The retinal scanner is only the first level of defense.

::Seeing Charis stretch out her hand to shake the man's, Jekko figured he should mind his manners as well and offered his too. Charis moved to the kitchen to make tea.::

And may we have the pleasure of knowing your name?


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:06 am
Dannellious

My name is Dannellious Barausken. You can call me "Dan" or "The Bear," whichever you prefer.

Your place will be adequate. Now, the first order of business. I need to clean up, and I need to sharpen my axe. A dull axe won't cut through butter, much less the neck of a vampire or a werewolf.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:06 am
Jekko

This way then, Dan.

::Jekko moved over to a door that wasn't readily seen to the naked eye. With the push of a brick, the door slid open, revealing a bathroom with a fully functional shower.::

There's the cleaning up bit taken care of. I'll find you something to sharpen with. Carbonite or diamond dust?


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:07 am
Dannellious

Diamond. And silver to melt and coat the blade with. Won't do much good against the werewolves without the silver.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:07 am
Quaxo9

Yeah, no problem. We got heaps of silver out back.

::Charissa offered without thinking and almost smacked her head when she realized what she said. Silver wasn't THAT common of a commodity and as far as Dan was concerned, there WAS no "out back". She hoped Jeks didn't notice.::

So, do you want some tea to warm up?


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:08 am
Dannellious

Heaps of silver out back, huh? Obviously there is more to this place than meets the eye.

One thing you have to learn, if you ever want to join a resistance, is to know what to say, and when to say it. Say the wrong thing and the wrong time and you are dead, it is that simple.

Now, I'm going to get cleaned up. Puts his large battle axe on the table. I'm leaving this here as a gesture of good faith. Don't disappoint.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:08 am
Dagda



Quote:


Originally posted by Isianu:
"Well I think your bad luck is going to continue," she says looking down at Dagda's growling stomach. "Because I'm going to feel guilty if I don't help you and will keep bugging you until you call in the favor. You've saved my life, something I don't take likely, I just want SOMETHING to make your life a little easier." Reaching out to take his hand, "Come on, I don't care if you have a bad reputation, you saved my life so you're officially in my 'Good Guy' book. Mr...?" she trailed off looking at Dagda sideways waiting for a response.



No mister. Just Dagda. So why don't we just leave this at a favor for later then. If this town is eventful normally as tonight, I'm sure I'll need it.

Shakes her hand.

Deal?


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:09 am
Quaxo9

::Charissa bit her lip and looked over at Jekko slowly. He did NOT look impressed. She tried to avoid the situation.::

Go ahead and get changed. You really stick and you'll catch your death of cold if you stay in those wet clothes. I'll go get the stuff Dan wants. I want to look at your arm as well, you strained it a lot today.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:10 am
Jekko

::Jekko couldn't believe his sister would be so careless. Now this Dan for sure knew more than they wanted him to know.::

Look Charis, I know it was an accident, but you really need to learn to keep your mouth shut. This guy is smart - he may even find the other doors now that he knows there should be more. Don't try to avoid the situation by distracting me. I'll change my clothes when I get a shower.

::Seeing Charis look hurt and perhaps about to cry, he realized that she felt really bad about it. He hoped she would remember that the next time she wanted to be helpful.::

If you want to check my arm, while Dan's in the shower would be a good time to do it. I'll grab the supplies while you get the equipment, ok?

::He was starting to feel bad about yelling at her. So he decided to make her feel better by giving her sewer hug.::

By the way, thanks for coming to my rescue, sis!


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:10 am
Dannellious

The hot water in the shower felt good, especially after being hit with cold sewer water. He let the water wash through is hair and his beard, as he thought about his current situation.

From the way these two were acting, he could tell they weren't spies. They were complete novices. They needed a lot of training before they would be ready to enter the Underground. They were too eager, and too trusting.

For now, he would have to remain completely autonomous from the Underground. At least until these two weren't so green. He couldn't afford to re-establish his contacts when these two could get everyone killed.

The first order of business? A little reconnaissance. Find out exactly what the situation is at the space port. And find out what happened to Isianu, without being caught.

Dan wondered if these two were capable of such an action. I guess they would soon find out.

Dan brought his clothes into the shower, and used the soap to clean them off. Wasn't the best way to clean his clothes, but since all his clothes were left behind in the old hideout, it would have to do.

Dan exited the bathroom, with wet hair, wet clothes, but at least he was clean.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:10 am
Quaxo9

Ewwwww! You're sooo stinky! Get off me!

::Charis pulled away from his hug, gave him a look of mock defiance and walked towards the wall, laughing. She pulled out a particular brick, revealing a keypad. Punching in a code, supplying fingerprints and a retinal imprint, and giving a voice recognition sequence opened a door that seemingly appeared out of nowhere. She went through it and started picking out equipment that she needed to scan and fix Jekko's cybernetics. She walked back out the door, setting the alarm, and pulled up two chairs to the table. Next, Charis turned on a light and moved the battle axe over. Or rather, she TRIED to move the battleaxe over. It was heavier than she expected and so she decided that "it was better left alone" when Jekko came in with the supplies, teasing her about her weakness.::

Oh hush. Better watch it. I'm the one holding the isoampinator! Shirt off please.

::She started doing scans of his arm and clucked her tongue at the results.::

You really wrenched your shoulder socket and you bent your crossbow attachment. You were lucky that your whole forearm didn't pull off! This might take awhile, but it's going to have to be done now before your body's healing processes get in the way.

::Taking the isoampinator in her hands, she started fixing circuitry. She heard the shower turn off, but ignored Jekko's urgings. Dan would figure it out sooner or later. She rather let him know that she was useful for something instead of the token tag-along sister. Charis threw a comment over her shoulder when she heard the door open.::

Have a nice shower? I hope you aren't just in your birthday suit. I'll modify some pants for you later, but I'm a little busy at the moment.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:11 am
Isianu

Isianu definitely looked disappointed, but nodded in acceptance, "Alright, I guess I'll have to make do with that." She shakes his hand, but then something coursed through her body as soon as she gripped his hand. Crying out in pain, she took several steps back, breaking contact, and landing on her bum.

Looking up at Dagda in shock, "What was that? You used to work in a power plant and built up a )#@%& load of static electricity?" At that Isianu looked at her hand, it was odd, it was only a minor welt, but it wasn't going away. That and something else about it looked funny...


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:12 am
Dannellious

Dan looked at Charissa as she fiddled with Jekko's cybernetic arm. So, she was smarter than she acted. Brain smart doesn't equal street smart, though.

No, I'm not in my "birthday suit." While I was in the shower, I was thinking about you two. I have come to the realization that you aren't daggers, but a couple of greenbacks that will more than likely get yourselves and possibly others killed trying to fight against the monsters.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:13 am
Jekko

::As much as he hated to admit it, Dan was right. They were pretty green. But everyone has to start somewhere, right?::

Yeah, sure we're green, but we were kinda hoping to get some training in somewhere. I haven't really had the chance to explore all I can do yet, we need better training facilities than the sewers for that. So, if you want to point us to some trainers or whatnot, that would be okay with me. By the way, I'm glad you decided that we aren't "daggers".

*to Charissa* Are you almost done? I want that shower!

Archiver
01-08-2017, 09:49 AM
Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:13 am
Quaxo9

Yeah, yeah - hold onto your nanobots. Stop wiggling, I have to straighten these two wires yet. Almost got it.....there. Your trigger's repaired too. Go ahead and have your shower - the smell of you is nearly making me puke!

Green? Whatever.

::Charissa was not paying much attention until the bathroom door closed and she realized that she was alone with a giant. She became a bit uncomfortable and started fiddling with her scanning device, tweaking it now and then, and doing her best to ignore Dan.::

A girl can't be too careful these days.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:14 am
Dannellious

Dan picked out a wooden chair near the table, and sat down. It was uncomfortable being in wet clothes, but it was better than nothing.

The supplies that were by the battle axe looked adequate. What he wouldn't give to have a a laser sharpening device. That is the best there is. At least diamond works, when the laser isn't available.

So, are you going to just stand there with your back to me all day? You can't get much accomplished if you are afraid to move.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:14 am
Quaxo9

::Was she THAT transparent? The last thing she needed was for this tree with legs to think she was afraid of him. Charis knew she was blushing, so she kept her back to Dan, thinking up a good comeback.::

Afraid to move? Why should I be afraid to move? Did it occur to you that there is not much room to move in the first place? And maybe - just maybe - that wall over there is my favorite wall. You really should get some people skills, Dan, you come across as abrasive.

::Charis turned around in her chair and looked him in the eye as if to say, "Well? Take that!". Not getting an immediate response, she lost interest and began fiddling with her contraptions once more.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:15 am
Dannellious

Dan stared at Charis for a moment, a smile slowly appearing on his face. Suddenly, he burst into laughter. A hearty, good-natured laugh. He hadn't laughed in a long time. There had been too much sadness over the past couple of years.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:15 am
Quaxo9

::Charis felt a little steamed at his reaction to her rant, but felt herself smile a bit too. She really could be a hot-head at times. She smiled, but kept her head bent towards her mechanical devices. Charissa didn't feel as tense now, though, and she was almost disappointed to hear that Jekko had finished his shower. Remembering something, she jumped up, hitting a knee on the table leg. Grabbing her knee, she proceeded to yelp and hop to the microwave.::

How 'bout that tea?


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:16 am
Dagda



Quote:


Originally posted by Isianu:
"What was that? You used to work in a power plant and built up a )#@%& load of static electricity?"



Thinks 'I really didn't need this. This gal must be something powerful if the mark flared up when she was awake.'

These are experimental volt gloves designed for close quarters combat. The wiring isn't perfected yet so they glitch at times. You should be glad they didn't glitch when I pulled you off the street earlier. But as you can see I'm bad luck. Well anyways, I should get going. Have fun shopping and all that.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:17 am
Isianu

Looking up from her injured hand, Isianu nodded to Dagda while slowly getting up. "Okay, but not much harm done, just a little... welt on my hand. Nothing serious." As he left, the werewolf sorceress waved him goodbye, "Farewell Dagda, I hope we meet once again..." Once he has left, Isianu turned and started back towards what was left of the space port, going to help clean up the mess.

On her way, she did not notice the strange red mist that had started to flow out of the storm drains when Dagda shook her hands. Now the mist was billowing out and going for the werewolf mage. Soon it was upon Isianu, who panicked, trying to blow this fog away with a gust of wind, but pain coursed through her body as a voice rang through her head.

My, aren't you a cuddly little puppy, making friends while your master was away. You really should have took him out for dinner, I'm certain that he would have been delectable...

The fog was slowly taking Isianu's breath as she feel to her knees wheezing out ragged breaths. "No... I could not... he saved me..." A mental laugh went through her mind, unnerving her even more.

Ah, my loyal little puppy, honorable to a fault. No matter how hard I try and cure you of that affliction, it still festers. I have seen you devour humans with such fevor before, slaying those who hurt you. Why did you not do so in this most recent case?

Growling a bit at the vampire's telepathic berating thinking of only one person she could do that with. Once again her body was wracked in pain as the thought came to her head. "I do not deny that I am a monster, but I am not a heartless monster. I terrorize, I kill, and I devour humans, not because I want to, but because I have to." Once again the eerie laugh echoed through her head.

You are such a bad liar, I KNOW you like it. It's in your blood, it is what your kind is about, to be the ultimate predator on the block, causing terror and destruction in your wake. Even now you are relishing the thought of doing so to the next person that comes by, mauling him into hamburger. That is the Isianu I want, the merciless killer, the embodiment of terror, the living tempest! That is what I raised you to be, and I shall need you once again.

Isianu's body soon felt like her body was being torn apart by the mist, becoming one with the fog. For several minutes, the red darkness pooled and started to swirl about until it finally shot up into the sky in a mighty pillar. Through out the night, the mournful howl of Isianu being forcefully transported to her mistress' side in outer space.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:17 am
Jekko

::Jekko opened the bathroom door and raised an eyebrow at the events. His sister was howling and jumping around on one leg saying something about tea, and Dan was just laughing. It was a good laughter though, and he felt himself chuckle at the scene.::

So, what'd I miss?


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:18 am
Quaxo9

::Charis puffed a piece of hair that was hanging in front of her eyes away from her face and gave both Dan and Jekko a death-glare. Still rubbing her knee, she started up the microwave again.::

Oh, nothing much. I just fixed a glitch in the isoampinator so it won't keep overloading your switches. And Dan is obviously slacking off as he hasn't even touched his axe.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:19 am
Dannellious

Dan sat back in the chair and picked up his axe and the diamond dust just before Charis made her crack about him slacking off. Dan just shook his head. "They have a lot to learn," he thought to himself.

Okay, you two. Now that you are both here and clean, perhaps we should use this time to discuss some things.

Dan began working on sharpening his axe as he spoke.

First of all, you guys have a lot to learn if you want to have any chance at all of joining any resistance force against the monsters. I, for one, do not wish to die because you two are too stupid to know what to say and what not to say.

So, if you are looking to fight the monsters, you will sit down, shut up, and listen to what I have to say. I've been fighting the monsters for quite a while now, and I know a few things. Any objections?

Dan continued sharpening his axe, waiting for their reply. He had spoken everything bluntly and matter-of-factly. He wasn't about to beat around the bush with a couple of greenbacks. Especially not when his life was at stake.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:19 am
Shego

Shego knew that there was no way she would be able to defeat this cyborg, at least not from a frontal attack. Her only choice now was escape.



Quote:


Militia Cyborg:
I will give you one last opportunity to surrender before I kill you where you stand.



Surrender, and be killed later? She didn't think so. Shego jumped high into the air and flipped over the surprised cyborg. She immediately ran through the door of the nearest building, catching fire to the door as she broke through it. She hoped that the fire and the confusion would be enough to allow her to escape.

The cyborg was quick, though, and was already chasing her into the house. She had to be even quicker to escape capture.

Her cybernetics gave her increased speed, so she was easily able to escape capture from the humans that were chasing her. The cyborg was a different story, though, and he was quick enough to keep up with her, even to anticipate some of her moves.

She was on the third floor of an building when she was finally cornered. The cyborg fired the energy beams from his eyes, striking her in the chest, and she fell out the window onto the ground below. The last thing she remembered was the pain of being shot by the energy beam. She never even knew she hit the ground.

The cyborg went back down to the ground and examined her body. She appeared to be dead. At that time, the other town militia arrived.

Cyborg Militia Man: Take her and dump her outside of town. We don't want her corpse stinking up the city streets. And maybe that will be a warning to other would be attackers to our town.

The humans picked up the motionless body of Shego and carried her out of town and left her body in the Gothic Big Canyon.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:20 am
Jekko

::Jekko shot his sister a warning look so hopefully she wouldn't fly off the handle at the "stupid" comment. He pulled up a stool and sat at the table facing Dan.::

We're ready to listen, that is why we wanted you here. How 'bout that tea, Charissa?

::Charis was already passing out mugs of tea and urged Dan to wait a minute so she could get a note pad. Jekko was about to remind her that the information could be permanently stored in his circuitry, but she was already digging it out of a box and was at the table in an instant, re-taking her chair and sitting with "pencil poised" looking expectantly at Dan. Seeing that his sister was now focused and serious, Jekko returned his attentions to Dan and gestured with his hand for him to continue.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:21 am
Dannellious

Dan just stared at Charis for a moment. Pen and paper?

Well, for starters, put away the pen and paper. You are going to learn to memorize things, and you are going to learn quick. If you have to write things down to memorize them, you'll wind up giving important information right to the enemy!

Here is another key thing to remember. Don't trust anyone. Anyone could be a spy for the enemy. Vampires have their ghouls that do their bidding, and they can look just like you or me. Werewolves can appear human, and there are plenty of evil humans, magi, cyborgs, and bionts to go around. The key to survival is to always consider the other person the enemy, until proven differently.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:21 am
Dagda

Dagda tries figuring where he is in relation to Key's place.

Aw, crud.

Once, just once, can't I have a reason to be in a good mood.

Starts walking hoping to find something familiar


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:22 am
Quaxo

::Charissa quickly shoved her notepad under her seat and folded her arms over her chest. She nearly pouted, but caught herself just in time.::

Now is no time for being argumentative. This is what you wanted, remember? I wish I had finished the work on Jekko's recording device - I doubt he'll even be able to access the program. Stop it! Pay attention!

::She snapped her head back up in time to hear the rest of Dan's speech. An involuntary shudder moved up her spine. She had never been fond of the supernatural. Trying to calm down, she took a sip of tea and managed to spill more than two drops down her shirt.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:22 am
Dagda

Dagda continues his wanderings looking for the warehouse Key was at or at least a hotel.

Great. The entire place looks the same. Run down and dingy.

Person: Hey, Dagdavolinus.

Huh? Worqim? Scowls What do you want?

Worqim: Not pleased to see a familiar face? I was in town looking for a good cyber-doc to upgrade myself and get back to hunting for the demon marked. Speaking of which how is your hunt going? Is he here?

Hunts over. My brother's dead. Lynched in a village a few days ride away. I buried him myself. Start over, Worqim. The cycle of death and vengeance is over here.

Worqim: WHAT!?!?

Worqim grabs Dagda and shakes him.

Worqim: He can't be dead. Making him pay for..I have to make him pay...Its why I survived.

Creepy Voice: Well, what have we here? Two out of towners lost and alone. And look I have a need for two bodies for my magics.

I was right. My night goes from bad to worse to even worse.

Worqim: Who are you?

Creepy Voice: I am the one the news blurps call the South Side Mauler. I rather inaccurate name actually. I don't maul. I am just trying to summon the proper demon to make me like the 'Demon Marked'. Unfortunately I need living gifts to the dark powers and if they aren't good enough, well bad things happen.

Worqim: You wish to cause THAT kind of suffering. Die!!

Dagda shakes his head as Worqim charges the tall strangely tattooed stranger. The dark mage quickly counters Worqim's attack and slams him into the ground.

Mauler: Feisty. Thats a good sign. What about you?

I'm just looking go get a bit to eat and a place to sleep. You two morons want to fight over the good and bad of the 'Demon's Mark', feel free. Leave me out of it.

Worqim: Urgh. You coward..

Mauler: I'm afraid I can't allow that.

The Mauler places a hand on his shoulder and pulls the tattoo off and hurls its cackling energy form at Dagda before he can dodge. The blast is sucked into the back of his left hand, vaporizing the gloves he was wearing and revealing the yellow and red 'demon's mark'.

Well that was not what I wanted to deal with tonight. I guess now you are gonna want to take me apart so you can figure this vile thing out?

Mauler: Of course.

Worqim: What the--?

I'll pass.

Dagda spins around and lands a punch in the Mauler's gut. The 'mark' flares and Mauler's tattoos are sucked into it. Dagda's face contorts from the pain and darkness of the energy absorbed.

Worqim, run!

Worqim, in shock, scrambles away as the other two men scream in pain when a red flash errupts and vaporizes the contents in a twenty feet radius. When the lightshow dies down, Dagda stands facing a charred skeleton. Worqim stammers and runs off moments before Dagda's knees give out.

Wonderful. Now, someone here knows and I'm going to be hunted soon enough.

Crawls off looking for someplace relatively safe to pass out.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:23 am
Shego

Shego slowly stood. Unbelievable pain filled her body. Her chest stung, where the energy blast hit her, and every muscle in her body felt bruised, especially those in her back.

She looked around and found herself somewhere in the Gothic Big Canyon. To the south, she could see the lights of the village. With that cyborg watching over the village, she didn't stand a chance of taking over. Not yet anyways.

She checked her holster and found that she was missing her sidearm. Then she remembered she dropped it after the cyborg shot her hand. She would have to rely on close range combat for a while.

She turned to the North. Felstarr was just beyond the canyon. It was there that she had received her cybernetic enhancements. Maybe she could find a sap willing enough to give her a few more enhancements. She began her painful walk to the city of Felstarr. She would ignore the pain, because she knew the pain was only temporary.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:23 am
Dannellious

Okay, now the first thing we need to do at this point is to find out our situation. We need to find out exactly what kind of blow was struck with the explosion at the space port. Just because it may look like there was a lot of damage, the monsters, undoubtedly, would have taken it in stride.

I need you two to do a little reconnaissance work. Scout out the area surrounding the space port. Find out as much as you can. Remember, there will be a lot of misinformation being spread. It will be up to you to gather all the information, and piece together the truth.

While you are doing that, I'm going back to my old hideout to see what I can recover. I think it will be a while before the wolf-lady leads others back to that old hideout.

We can meet back here in four hours.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:24 am
Jekko

::Jekko nodded his head in agreement to Dan's plan and gave a knowing look to his sister.:

Sure, we can do that. Do you know your way back to your hideout, or do you want to go that way together and split when things get familiar?

::Out of the corner of his eye, he watched Charis wash up the few mugs and fiddle with a couple of hidden switches. He had figured that she wouldn't be heading to the surface. There were other ways of gathering intelligence.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:25 am
Dannellious

Let's go up to the streets. That would be best.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:25 am
Jekko

Great, let's head then.

::Jekko opened the door they had entered earlier and stepped into the dank sewer. Making sure Dan was following, he turned the opposite direction to where they had first come and moved at a quick pace. He had to to stay in front of Dan's stride. Soon they reached a ladder leading to a manhole on the surface. Climbing to the top, Jekko peeked through and scanned with his infra-red to make sure no one was around. Seeing that the coast was clear, he pushed the manhole cover to the side and slid himself out and into the shadows of an alley.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:26 am
Dannellious

Dan made sure that his battle axe was secure on his back, and followed close behind Jekko, making a mental note of the passages they followed, so that he would be able to return later.

Finally, the two emerged on the streets of Felstarr.

Very good, then. We shall meet in four hours. Don't disappoint.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:26 am
Quaxo9

::As soon as the door shut on the two men, Charissa launched into action. Making a bee-line for the secret door she had used earlier, she went through the security procedures and entered the lab. She put on a eye piece that would allow her to scan more than one screen. Charis had planned on adding an auditory feature to Jekko's equipment before he left, but Dan didn't leave them much time for upgrades. When they felt that he could be trusted, they would show Dan the lab. That thought made Charissa smile - that would show him that they were worthy of joining the ranks of the Resistance!

Wheeling around, she started flipping switches, activating the surface droids she had hidden all over Felstarr. The readouts from the droids started appearing on the virtual mini-screen over her left eye. Her right was trained on the main screens where she was watching Jekko move through the streets. Fingers tapping in codes, her brow settled low on her forehead as she commanded her droids nearest the space port to move in. On a couple, she activated a stealth shield. These were going to be sent inside to gain as much information as possible. Another two were prepped to interface with the port's computers if they were compromised. Charis waited for Jekko's initial check-out of the place before moving into position. However, she wouldn't wait long!::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:27 am
Dagda

Staggers into an alleyway to wrap the remains of his shirt around his hands then begins wandering around and through twisted fate towards Dan and co.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:27 am
Dannellious

Dan and Jekko hadn't yet parted ways, when they were approached by a mysterious stranger. The cloaked man raised an alert in Dan's mind. He didn't know who he was, and he certainly didn't want any trouble. Dan just watched the man, as the man just looked at them.

Mentally, Dan made a note of the man's stances and posturing, in case he needed to do any sudden moves of defense.

Archiver
01-08-2017, 09:51 AM
Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:28 am
Quaxo9

::Charissa bit her lip and decided she couldn't wait any longer. Her fingers flew over the keyboards and her invisible droids started moving in, past the rubble, towards the space port. The force fields weren't up in the most damaged sector yet, so there were many guards around. Charis grinned as she trundled past them and into the hallways. She now had to focus really hard to keep the droids from being underfoot and getting noticed. Her complete attention was focused on the droid's screens.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:28 am
Jekko

::Jekko was carefully picking his way down the alley when he felt Dan tense up beside him. Looking ahead, he saw a cloaked man who seemed to be injured in some fashion. He beep his head. It kinda looked like a friend of his, so he called out a greeting as they drew near to each other.::

Hey buddy! What's up?

::The man looked up and Jekko didn't know him from a hole in the ground. He blushed slightly behind his cybernetics, partially from the misidentification and partially from Dan's groan of exasperation.::

Right, we're on a mission, dumdum! Supposed to stay incognito and you blew it already! Think like a spy for once!


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:29 am
Dagda

I don...oooh. Look bud if you aren't a food vendor, I don't want to know you.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:30 am
Dannellious

Dan resisted the urge to strike Jekko down with his battle axe. He needed to remember to have a little "chat" with the boy once they were back underground. Dan continued to focus at the new arrival.

Food vendor? No, we are not. We are just passing through. Forgive my cybernetic companion. All those cybernetic enhancements have muddled with his brain. Glared at Jekko.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:30 am
Dagda

That beats charging a toll. Hey, weren't you the guy who was talking to Isianu earlier? She survived that sewage accident probably as well as you seem to have.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:31 am
Dannellious

Dan eyes the stranger suspiciously. How did he know he had a confrontation with Isianu in the sewers? Was he watching him like Jekko and Charis were? Just how many people were watching him anymore? He was beginning to think he was too hot to surface right now.

Yes, I had the misfortune of making her acquaintance recently. And how would you know her?

Dan was on guard. All his senses were alert for any possible danger. He only hoped Jekko would keep his big mouth shut, or he might just have to remove his vocal cords.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:32 am
Jekko

::Jekko's eyes just about popped out of his head - which would've been difficult for the biological side of him. His jaw gaped for a second, then he snapped it shut and tried to look nonchalant.::

So what's it to ya? You and Isi-what's-her-name buds or somethin'?

Oh please don't be friends, oh please don't be friends! Or Dan will have to kill you. Well, I guess he's kinda half-dead anyways. I wonder if we should take him to a clinic?


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:33 am
Dagda

Dagda leans against the wall.

Its the whole working for a vampire things isn't it? I have to admit I wished I had left her passed out in the middle of the road when I found that out. She seemed nice enough though.

And I wouldn't call us buds, I just met her. I thought the big guy was friends with her.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:33 am
Quaxo9

::Everything the droids "saw" was being recorded. Charissa expertly maneuvered them through the charred, debris-filled hallways. When they came to the shuttle bay, she gasped. All that was left were a few pieces of engine covers and the odd bent tool. The whole place was crawling with repair crews, so she didn't take the droids in, just having them scan the area. The open area in front of the shuttle bay showed evidence of a fight as energy blasts and bullets scarred the walls. Some movement on Jekko's screen caught her eye. Who were they talking to? The guy looked half past dead. Charis shrugged an turned her attention back to the droid screens just in time to see the sole of someone's boot fill one.::

Doh!


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:34 am
Dannellious

Dan gave Jekko a hard, cold stare. He just didn't know when to keep his mouth shut. Then he turned his attention back to Dagda.

No, she was no friend of mine. The wolf-lady probably thought I would make a good meal or something. I was just trying to avoid getting mauled.

Dan eyes Dagda suspiciously.

Come to think of it, why are you on the road alone, at night. It isn't generally safe to travel the streets alone. Easy prey for the monsters.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:35 am
Jekko

::Jekko consciously looked over his shoulder at Dan's mention of monsters. He quickly remembered that he was supposed to look tough, so he tried to pretend that he was just scoping the place out. Putting his hands in his pockets, he tried to hint that they should leave the guy alone and move on with what they had planned.::


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:35 am
Shego

Shego stood on a high cliff in the Big Gothic Canyon. Below her, she could see the lights of the city of Felstarr. The last time she was here, she met Dr. Ulysses Odin, the scientist who was kind enough to give her her new abilities.

Had she been thinking on that day, she would have left him alive. She now had a need for someone who could help enhance her cybernetic abilities. But, it was better to kill him off, then to allow him to share his ideas with others.

Felstarr was a large city. She knew she would find another scientist in the city whom she could "convince" to help her, and enhance her cybernetics. Then, she will return to her hometown and destroy the cyborg that nearly killed her. Then she will set herself up as the ruler of the town.

Shego started down towards Felstarr. She knew, if she continued at this speed, she would arrive at the city by dawn.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:36 am
Dagda

I'm, heh, just trying to find someplace nice to crash for the night. Even better if they have a diner. Another dumb tourist and all that.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:36 am
Dannellious

Dan continued to look at the young man. There was something strange about him, but he just couldn't place his finger on it. He thought it might be best to keep him near for a short time, just to learn what his story was.

Come along then, I'll lead you to a safe place to rest. You don't want to wind up as a vampire snack. It's where we were headed anyways.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:37 am
Jekko

::Jekko let out the breath he had been holding with an audible 'whoosh'. Taking his cues from Dan, he started moving in the direction they had been moving in before. Now that they were walking together, they might as well know who they were walking with.::

So, uh, what's your name?


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:37 am
Dagda

Walking and trying not to stagger too much, Dagda managed to get out.

I'm Dagda. And you two are?

Thinks 'Should I warn these guys that I'm cursed to attract trouble? Hrmmm...I think they are tough enough to handle most things. Who knows maybe I finally got good luck for a change.'


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:40 am
Jekko

Jekko D'Arman *stretches his hand out to shake Dagda's* and this here's Dan. *seeing Dagda reeling* Hey, are you ok?


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:40 am
Dagda

Got caught on the edge of some energy flinger's power backlashing and killing him.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:41 am
Dannellious

Dan smiled slightly as they continued to walk. He was hoping that Jekko's big mouth would get Dagda to speak. He decided it would be best, if he said something as well, just so he didn't appear to aloof, or like he was hiding something.

Dannellious Barausken is my name, but as Jekko said, you can call me Dan. So, you're a tourist, huh? What brings you to Felstarr? Not much to see in this town, when the only attractions are run by the vampires and their servants.

He also wondered what Dagda had meant by his last statement, but decided to let it slide for now.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:42 am
Dagda

Something like that. I'm just looking for something. Don't know what exactly but I think I'll know it when I see it. I mean things happen for a reason right? Good, bad, there is a reason behind what one does...even if no one else understands it. I'm just trying to figure out a few reasons right now.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:43 am
Dannellious

Dan was confused. This guy was speaking in riddles. He was obviously hiding something. But what? Was he a member of the Underground, and being cautious of him, just as Dan was being cautious of Dagda? Or was he working for the other side? Too many mysteries on one evening.

Do you always talk this way? In riddles, I mean? Half of what you say doesn't seem to make any sense.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:44 am
Dagda

Shrugs.

Don't know really.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Oct 30, 2003 2:44 am
Quaxo9

::Charissa was furiously tapping keys and buttons while chewing nervously on a washer. The droid had been immobilized by the man stepping on it, making it become visible. The man had fallen, and she quickly brought the other droid into close proximity of the fallen one. With all the people suddenly on the scene, she had to work twice as hard to keep the second droid from getting discovered. To her horror, the men went to pick it up. She couldn't have that happen - they wouldn't steal her work. The second droid dashed into the circle of men and deactivated its stealth shield. It then promptly self-destructed, taking the first droid with it and burning anyone that was too close. Charissa sighed at the snowy screens that had been her eyes inside the compound. Glumly, she activated some droids near Jekko's position and moved them to intercept him so she could tell him what she had found.::

Who are they talking to? One of Dan's friends? She certainly didn't know him.

::On a whim, she started running the stranger's profile through numerous databases.::


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Sat Nov 01, 2003 6:20 pm
The silence that the three shared was almost deafening as they walked through the city streets. Jekko seems to have fallen silent, which seemed a bit unusual. Maybe he might actually be starting to get smarter. Yeah, like that could happen. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

The three came to a small, non-descript building. Dan quietly lead them to a door in the alley in the back. He pressed a button next to the door, and looked up at the camera that was pointed at him.

There was silence for a moment, and Dan pressed and held the button.

Male voice over intercom: Alright already, you can let go of the buzzer now. What do you want?

We need food and lodging for the evening. Care to let us in.

Voice: What does this look like? A motel? Go away!

There was an audible click on the other end of the intercom. Dan just pressed the button and held it until the man returned.

Voice: Geez! Alright already! Quit pressing the *** buzzer and get lost! Can't you realize that I'm not opening the door?

Beasly, you big buffoon! You haven't changed one bit! Either you open this door now, or I'll break it down and come in there and wring your scrawny little neck!

There was silence for a moment, and the sound from the camera focusing in on Dan could be heard.

Voice: Well, I'll be....

A buzzing sound is heard from the door. Dan opened the door, and motioned for the other two to follow him inside.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jekko (Member #229) on Sat Nov 01, 2003 11:42 pm
::Jekko was completely baffled by what Dagda was saying. He scanned him using every spectrum available and came to the conclusion that he didn't have any cybernetic implants, but nothing else. Eyeing the alleys as they passed, he wondered if he should contact Charissa to see how things were going on her end, but he didn't want Dan or Dagda to get suspicious. The conversation had lapsed, but they had also just stopped at a door. The guy on the other end of the comm didn't sound too happy. Jekko was about to suggest that they find someplace else when the door finally opened.::

Boy, with friends like these.....*he muttered to himself and Dagda as they stepped through the doorway*
_________________
I'm a biologically and cybernetically enhanced scientist who wants to save the world - HELP!

Archiver
01-08-2017, 09:56 AM
Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:46 pm
Enters

So what is it you guys do that makes the big guy so loved?
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:06 pm
::Charissa pulled her feet up onto the chair, leaned back and bit a nail.::

Verrrry interesting. Brother of an enhanced human. I mean, it's not like that mark came out of nowhere and gave him power - how dumb is that? Honestly, rural people can be so simple. I wonder.....

::Again she tapped some keys and brought up some news reports from the area. Death - lots of death including that of this guy - Dagda, was it - brother, the "Demon Marked". She started running some recent Felstarr news stories and read about a crazy show that happened not too far away from where Jekko and Dan had surfaced.::

"The unknown man faced the tattooed menace that has been frightening the populace of late. Both surviving men fled the scene and have yet to be found."

::Charis read the news statement aloud, then checked to see if police had been notified in the area. A small task force had been mobilized, but they were only doing a half-hearted search. She breathed a sigh of relief and checked on Jekko through the monitors. They were in a dark building of some sort, and Charissa had to strain to see anything.::

Darn it, Jekko! I gave you night-vision for a reason!
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:30 pm
The three walked into a dimly lit room. A fire was burning in a fireplace in the corner. Seated at a round table was an old human, apparently in his late 50's to early 60's. He looked up as the door closed behind them.

Man: So, the Bear is still alive, eh?

It is good to see you again, Beasly. How long has it been?

Beasly: Too long. I haven't talked to you since before the incident with Jillian. I thought you were claimed at that time as well.

With the mention of her name, Dan's expression turned grave. He appeared saddened by the mention of the incident.

Beasly: Oh, Dan. I'm sorry. I didn't know it still affected you. Who are your friends?

Dan snapped back to the present, and regained his stoic look.

These neos -a word that Beasly would know, that that basically meant they were new to him, and therefore, unknown- are Jekko -points at Jekko- and Dagda -moves his finger to point at Dagda-.

Dan turns briefly to look at his two companions. This is my old friend, Beasly.

Beasly: Pleasure to meet you both, I'm sure.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jekko (Member #229) on Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:41 pm
::The room seemed darker than it should've been, but Jekko just sloughed it off as his eye not adjusting fast enough. He studied the man before him and he looked old. Yes, quite old, but with the same hard look that Dan had. This was definitely a resistance guy. Jekko tried to swallow his excitement, but was sure it still showed. He extended a hand in greeting.::

Hey, pleased to meet you - like Dan said, the name's Jekko D'Arman.
_________________
I'm a biologically and cybernetically enhanced scientist who wants to save the world - HELP!


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:39 am
Dagda couldn't explain it but he felt better. It was like something was reenergizing him a bit.

Not to sound overly rude but I've taken to not shaking hands, sir but if you have anything to eat, I would be willing to work it off.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:46 pm
Beasly



Jekko wrote:


Hey, pleased to meet you - like Dan said, the name's Jekko D'Arman.



Beasly looked at Jekko, smiled and laughed heartily.

My, you're an eager one, aren't you? Almost reminds me of someone I used to know a few years ago.

Beasly accepted the outstretched hand, and gave it a firm shake.


Dagda wrote:


Not to sound overly rude but I've taken to not shaking hands, sir but if you have anything to eat, I would be willing to work it off.



Not a problem. Any friend of the Bear is a friend of mine. Come! Have a seat! I'll have Betsy put a plate up for everyone.


Posted by Jekko (Member #229) on Tue Nov 04, 2003 11:49 pm
::Jekko was glad that the man accepted his hand in friendship - he was already friendlier than Jekko figured Dan could ever be. As he took a seat, he noticed things starting to fuzz on his scanner. He tapped it a few times, then attempted to run a self-diagnostic. With that, everything failed. All of it. Jekko's right arm fell as a dead weight and the lights on his cybernetic eye blinked out. He almost panicked, then remembered that he wasn't all circuitry - he was still human, he would still live. But he DID need to figure out what was wrong. Jekko opened a small plate on his left arm that had a screen indicating battery level, but the battery was so low, that he couldn't read what the output said. Looking up with an embarrassed grin, he met the group's questioning gaze.::

Ummm, it seems like my battery went dead on me. I can't understand why, Charissa just put in a new power source last week and she checked it before we left and it still had lots of juice left. I just don't get it. It's no big deal, I'll just have only one arm and one eye for a bit, that's all.
_________________
I'm a biologically and cybernetically enhanced scientist who wants to save the world - HELP!


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Nov 06, 2003 1:40 am
* Lolli looks around at the space port on Kelesar. Weird, it looked like a battle had just taken place. One stone bench was torn in half! What was that about? she wondered. This was nearly first time of her own homeworld, and she was starting to loose her nerve. She had gone in search of her friend, Ker, exacting the worst. Only a few days ago they were talking about finding a place to live together. It had been tough since Ker had become a vampire, they saw things so differently now, but in the end, the good outweighed the bad, and they were happy. As soon as he was back from this creepy place, they were going to take the big step. Only he had never returned. His boss told Lolli that he sent Ker to broker a transportation deal with a local Master Vampire, Carmilla. That the deal was simple, and that he had no idea what could have happened. With the little magical ability she had, Lolli managed a glimpse into the mind of her friend. He was seeing a very attractive, amazon like woman with long unruly white hair coming towards him. She might have been jealous, if the fear Ker felt wasn't so strong. He wasn't having fun. That was two days ago. Since then locating him by the spells she knew wasn't working.
Creepy or not, Lolli wasn't leaving this place til she knew what happened to Ker. As soon as she found a place she could sleep she would do a spell to locale the white haired woman*
She noticed a tattooed man looking at her from behind the nearest building.
Excuse me* Lolli asked, running her hand through her pretty, shoulder length platinum blond hair, something she did when feeling shy*
can you tell me where I can find a hotel? Preferably cheap.
The man gave a smile as creepy as everything else on Kelesar seemed to be.
Down that way there are a number of places you can find lodging, I can walk with you if you like. Lolli didn't like, but said nothing. Until the man got behind her and grabbed at her neck. Instantly she teleported about a mile in the direction of the motels, leaving her attacker grasping the air. Well, she thought at least he gave her directions first...
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Thu Nov 06, 2003 1:48 pm
::Charissa had just enough time to figure out where Jekko was when his homing beacon winked out on screen. She tore the extra eyepiece off her head and started wheeling around, collecting parts.::

Let's see, obvious battery failure soooo we need spare battery, charger, re-initiation tool, and maybe the isoampinator. *puts these into a backpack* And now, for me to get to Jekko, I need GPS, volt-pistol *straps to thigh*, and should I take the proto-stealth?

::She knew that anyone with any sort of additive belongings, i.e. a backpack, would be a major target for thieves. She decided to take the new stealth device she had been working on. It would not only make her invisible to sight, but it also externally depressed her electro-magnetic and heat currents. Snapping this into place on her left arm, she threw on her trench coat, grabbed her bag and left the lab through a secret exit that led to the surface more quickly than other routes. As she came above surface behind some garbage cans, she shouldered her pack, activated the stealth device, and moved out into the street, following her GPS to Jekko's last known position.::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Nov 06, 2003 5:35 pm
Lolli's trek to the motel was horrid. It turned out to be impossible to float her luggage, while staying out of sight. But, after the first experience with Felstarr, she decided using her concentration on a spell to stay undetectable was priority. The motel wasn't much either. The owner/clerk seemed surprised to actually see someone have any money, too.
As soon as she was comfortable she began the locating spell. Slowly the image of the woman came to her, she wasn't in the city, she was above, quite far. Her name was odd sounding. Maybe Isinu..
She was also a magic user, and about to realize that she was being traced!

Damn
Lolli quickly severed the connection.
She pulled on a pair of bootcut jeans, four inch black heels, a white tshirt(minus the bra) waved her hand, and a pretty silver chain with an odd looking bauble on each end, appeared belt like around her hips. She was ready to gather info the old fashioned way. How hard could it be to find a seven foot chick in dressed in a pair of purple panties and a scarf?
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Random Character (Member #353) on Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:14 pm
(Ignore the Avatar. I don't feel like changing because I haven't figured one for this new character.)

He sits observing the planet below from space. None of the ships notice him which suits him for now. This place was like a siren's song to him. Its chaos called to his blood. And he answered.

When the hoof beats began, he knew who it was without even turning around.

Hello, father.

Horseman: Hello, boy. I was wondering what you've been doing since you slinked out.

Oh, you know me, father. I'm not one for death. Thats your domain or the jackals.

Horseman: You always were a coward.

Better a live coward then a dead fool. I like this area of space. No First around and much chaos for me to enjoy.

Horseman: This realm was made by one who defeated the jackal at his most powerful. Her soul resides everywhere in it.

I'm not worried about a ghost. If you are done, old man. I've got some fun to have.

Horseman: Don't expect me to give you a vigil.

I won't need it.

As the horseman rides off, the other man walks over to a descending ship and changes his clothing to match the locals. He takes a seat and waves down a stewardess

Miss, can I please get a beer?

She looks at him for a moment, sure the seat had empty a moment before,

"Certainly, Mr?"

Makers. Micif Makers.

She nods and begins getting his drink trying to figure out why she thought his seat was empty.

Archiver
01-08-2017, 09:56 AM
Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Thu Nov 06, 2003 11:25 pm


Beasly wrote:


My, you're an eager one, aren't you? Almost reminds me of someone I used to know a few years ago.




Dan couldn't help but cringe slightly at Beasly's words. He had forgotten how naive he had been after he first met Jillian, and joined her resistance cell. Maybe that was why Jekko rubbed him so wrong. He was so like himself.

Dan was behind Jekko, so he knew that Jekko couldn't see his reaction, but Dagda on the other hand. Well, he didn't know anything about Dagda yet, so he wasn't concerned what he thought, or if he saw it or not.



Beasly wrote:


Come! Have a seat! I'll have Betsy put a plate up for everyone.




Betsy is the best cook in Felstarr. It has been too long since I've tasted anything half as good. But, unfortunately, I must decline for the moment. I have a pressing matter to attend to, and then I'll return.

Turning to Jekko and Dagda.

You guys can stay here. The food prepared here is the best. Beasly also has extra rooms for guests as well. You won't find a better place to eat and rest for the night.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Fri Nov 07, 2003 12:24 am
Lolli walked out into the night, of course it was always night. Most of the people walked with their heads down, looking over their shoulders, like they expected to be attacked. Some of them seemed surprised by her less then drab outfit...muttering something about her wearing garnish? These people were living in terror. She saw a shadow amongst shadows, a vampire? No it was nothing. Just a trick of the light. The atmosphere of the place was getting to her. Just then the "nothing" ran into her, practically making her loose her balance. Now....she looked in using mental sight. She actually laughed. It was a tiny girl with a big back pack. Still if she was hiding....Lolli was following her. Let's see what the people in this town do for fun.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Fri Nov 07, 2003 2:38 pm
::Charissa's head was bent towards the GPS, pack swinging on her back. Suddenly, the GDS unit started to flicker,then died.::

Great. A dead zone. I hate these things.

::Grumbling she stuffed the GPS in her pocket and looked around for street signs, if there were any left hanging. It was then that she noticed someone who DEFINITELY did not fit in here in Felstarr.::

Walking around THIS area in THAT getup? Man, she really needs a few tips. Or maybe she's really powerful and just doesn't care - waitaminute. Is she looking at me? I hope she isn't a mage.

::Charissa looked at her nervously, holding her breath and hoping the woman would just pass by.::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:50 pm
The girl, who was a few inches taller then Lolli first thought, stopped in her tracks. Obviously she noticed Lolli..... of course, who here didn't? She was waiting for her to walk by. All right. An astraly projected "Lolli" snack garnish outfit and all, Walked right by her. As Lolli recloaked herself, becoming near invisible, she made a mental note to enchant all her clothing black when she went back to the hotel, for the duration of her stay! Hope this works. My mojo for the time is near done. I'm pretty much down to levitating and teleporting for the day. Across the way a tall attractive man, walking by, gave Lolli an appreciative, up and down look. She was used to that, but not when cloaked. Wasn't it working? She gave him a playful sidelong look back... that guys aura was huge...and scary dark...he had scaled down to fit in with the population, but, huh?! he was gone...she wasn't sure she had really "seen" him at all. No one else seemed able to see her...anyway back to her quarry.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Sat Nov 08, 2003 12:07 am
Dan quickly left the house through the front door. He wasn't too far from the warehouse where his hideout was. He needed to get there and back as quickly as possible. Dan didn't want to leave Beasly there alone with two neos for too long. Of course, Beasly had been in the resistance a long time. He knew how to take care of himself.

Dan crept through the alleyways, and stayed in the darkness. It is hard to hide when you stand over seven feet in height. But Dan has been doing this for some time, he got used to finding those places to remain hidden.

After a few minutes of ducking in and out of the shadows, Dan arrived at the warehouse for his old hideout. Cautiously, he walked through the door, and surveyed the room. It appears to be undisturbed since earlier that night, when the wolf-lady came tearing through the secret trap door in the floor.

Dan looked around behind him, to make sure he wasn't being followed, and then made his way to the open hole in the floor, and climbed down the ladder into his old hideout. Thin traces of the smoke could still be smelt in the air, but beyond that, the place looked like he had when he left. The computer was effectively shut down, and useless.

Grabbing a large duffel bag out of a storage locker, Dan began stuffing it with essentials. A few changes of clothes. His remaining 30 smoke grenades. His laser sharpener for his axe, and a stash of silver to use to coat the axe.

When the bag was filled, it was almost pursing at the seams. A normal man would never have been able to lift it. Dan, though, with his enhanced strength, lifted it up, and over his shoulder with only a slight strain.

With his belongings packed, Dan said goodbye to his old hideout, and left it behind. He'd already been away from Beasly and the others for too long. He needed to get back soon, before they think he ditched them.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Sat Nov 08, 2003 2:47 am
My thanks, sir. Is there anything I can do to repay your kindness?

And if you don't mind also do either of you know any scholars? I was kind of looking to see if any could help me figure somethings out.

Sits down and waits for dinner.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by Random Character (Member #353) on Sat Nov 08, 2003 3:35 am
Mr. Makers

Mr. Makers got off the flight in a strangely odd seeming mood given the destruction that greeted him. As he began exploring this world he noticed Lollipop and thought 'Now that is a comely wench. I shall have to remember her for another night. Of course, If I had that little wooing trick, I could have her now. But that would take the fun out of the lies.'

He continued on, unnoticed by most, as he smiled and nodded at the chaos of the city. It was his kind of planet. Chaos, lies, and mischief abound. And best of all, no one stopping it.


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:16 pm
::Charissa heaved a sigh of relief. The woman wasn't following her, it was just her imagination. Taking the GPS unit back out of her pocket, she frowned when it still wasn't working. She started walking in the general direction of the now-dead signal, this time keeping her head up and watching where she was going. Funny, the chick that had passed her was still going the same way.::

Coincidences never cease to amaze me.
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Sat Nov 08, 2003 4:13 pm
Shego arrived in Felstarr earlier than she had thought. She had expected to arrive in the morning, but was pleased to discover the sun had not yet risen by the time she arrived in the city.

Shego relished in the chaos of the city. It had been four years since she had last been here. Four years since she was given her cybernetic enhancements. Now, she was back. The city was still a chaotic place, and she loved it. She would stay here for a time, perhaps get some sap to give her some more cybernetic abilities, then return to Hillside where she could kill the cyborg that dared challenge her authority in that village. First thing, though, was to get a replacement for the sidearm she lost in Hillside.

Shego walked up to an old, apparently abandoned building. The front door was chained shut. If things hadn't changed in four years, this wouldn't be the only entrance into the building, but it was the only one she was concerned about. Using her enhanced strength, she delivered a powerful kick to the door, and completely knocked the door off its rusted hinges.

Inside, an older man jumped to his feet, awoken from his slumber.

Man: (Shocked) Who's there?

Shego could see his outline scrambling through the darkness. She knew what he was doing, he was going for a weapon. Probably one with silver bullets. She wouldn't let him get to them first. Quickly, she ran into the building, in the direction of his scrambling shadow.

The sound of a gunshot could be heard clearly in the building, and even outside. Shego gasped in pain as the bullet grazed her arm. Her hands burned with a green fire, as she dove at the man who dared shoot at her. In the green glow of the fire, she could see the man's look of terror as he fired another shot. This time, though Shego was ready, and twisted her body to avoid being shot. This time, the bullet stuck her hip, passing through skin, but not hitting bone.

One hand grabbed and burned the gun arm of the man. Her other hand grabbed and burned the man's throat. With a simple snap, the man fell limp, his neck broken. The smell of burning flesh filled the room. Shego felt energized by it.

Her hands now back to normal, she started searching the room for weapons and ammo. Blood was still flowing from her wound in her arm and her hip, causing a slight limp. Shego didn't mind though, she would take care of it later.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sat Nov 08, 2003 4:54 pm
The girl had picked up the pace considerably, so the astral form had fooled her. Now to ditch it. Lolli looked on, as "Lolli" walked into a small alleyway no sane person would enter, surprising some rather unpleasant looking people dividing up what seemed to be stolen property. AsroLolli gave them a bright smile, before she took another turn, and disappeared from sight.
That obviously made her unknown leader more at ease. She was still fooling around with some gadget, quite a bit. But seemed to mostly be looking at the street signs, the ones that were still hanging and visible. The doorway here were all reinforced with chains and bars, windows mostly boarded up. The area of town nearest the space port, where the motel/inn was located was apparently the more posh part. The few street lights that had been working started flickering off. Strange. Dawn was still hours off. People were looking if possible more nervous. The girl she was following didn't seem to like this new development either.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Sat Nov 08, 2003 6:01 pm
Beasly

Beasly smiled.

No there is nothing you need to do to repay me. Let's just say it is an honor to help out the Bear and his friends. And as to scholars, you are in the presense of one right now. Haven't practiced in a while, but still, I dip into the arts every now and again.

A very shapely silver female android then walks into the room, carrying a tray of food, that she begins placing on the table in front of everyone.

Ah, dinner is served. Thank you Betsy.

The android gave a slight beep, and walked out of the room.

Betsy's not much of a conservationist, but she is pleasing on the eyes, and makes the best food you've ever tasted. While we're eating, why don't you tell me why you are searching for a Scholar, young man.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Sun Nov 09, 2003 7:45 pm
Well, its kinda like this. Have you heard of the Demon Marked? He was my younger brother. I wanted to find out the what and how and why he was marked. I wouldn't mind the who either. That mark got him killed. Got my home village wiped out and darn near got me killed just because I wanted to help the only living family I had.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Sun Nov 09, 2003 8:06 pm
Beasly

Demon Marked, you say. Beasly eyed Dagda suspiciously. The demon marked generally bring trouble where ever they go. I've never met one personally, but I do know people tend to get a bad rap, though.

Beasly rubbed his chin.

I can honestly say I don't know the who, the what or the why. The demon marked are a mystery to everyone, it seems. They have just appeared out of no where. But I'll tell you something, I would love to meet a demon marked person and get to know him, though. He'd be a great help against the monsters, provided he didn't turn into a monster himself.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jekko (Member #229) on Sun Nov 09, 2003 8:18 pm
::Jekko dug into his plate appreciatively, barely noticing the android serving up. He had to eat to keep up energy to lug his mechanical side around. No one had seemed to notice his distress, and he was glad for it. He didn't want people thinking he was a weenie - especially not the underground guys. He looked up thoughtfully at Dagda's unusually long bit of conversation. He was a quiet guy, but he sure knew how to drop a bombshell. Between bites, Jekko added his two cents.::

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your brother. That really munches. If you need a hand looking up stuff, I'm sure my sister could help you out. She's a wizz with computers and stuff. Oh no! My sister!

::Jekko clapped a hand to his forehead. With his systems down, Charis would probably be freaking out - meaning that she'd come looking for him. And she probably had her stealth going, so he wouldn't be able to see her without his cybernetic eye.::

Dagnabbit!
_________________
I'm a biologically and cybernetically enhanced scientist who wants to save the world - HELP!

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:00 AM
Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Sun Nov 09, 2003 8:35 pm
Well, you can thank the mob of morons for not being able to meet my brother.

Eats quickly.

Do you think the title may be a false label?

Hears Jekko's bit.

That could be helpful. Is something wrong?
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Sun Nov 09, 2003 8:50 pm
Beasly

False label? Well, I suppose it is possible. Just like there are Mages and Scholars. Both deal with magic, yet one deals in it for evil, the other for good. I suppose there could be those "Demon Marked" that use their powers for evil, and those who use it for good.

Turns to Jekko.

What seems to be the problem, my cybernetic friend?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jekko (Member #229) on Sun Nov 09, 2003 9:49 pm
Well, it's just that my cybrnetic systems have failed, which is no biggie. But I only just now realized that my sister will be looking for me b/c she'll think I need repairs. If that's not bad enough, I won't be able to see her without my cybernetic enhancements, or get in touch with her to tell her where I am. So the long and short of it is, my baby sister is wandering around Felstarr - ALONE - with no clue where she's going. Augh! Why can't she ever just stay home?
_________________
I'm a biologically and cybernetically enhanced scientist who wants to save the world - HELP!


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Sun Nov 09, 2003 10:54 pm
What does she look like? I can go looking for her. Now that I've gotten a bit to eat, I should be faster then you are given you have how many pounds of metal to drag along.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Sun Nov 09, 2003 11:54 pm
Beasly

You and your sister have a lot to learn, Jekko. And Dagda, there is no need for you to endanger yourself without knowing where to look. The streets are dangerous for anyone. Remember, I am a scholar, I have some tricks up my sleeve that might help out in this situation.

Shouts towards the kitchen. Betsy, bring me in my scrying glass!

Turns his attention back to the two guests. The scrying glass will allow me to look in a ten-mile radius of this place, as long as it isn't being protected from scrying magics. Perhaps we can use it to safely locate your sister, and go retrieve her before she falls into the wrong hands.

The shapely android returns bringing a small ornate mirror, which she carefully lays on the table.

Thank you, Betsy.

Betsy beeped, and walked away.

Now, lad, give me an exact description of your sister, and I'll see if I can't locate her.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:59 am
Well stranger and stranger!!!! The girls aura tingled just a little bit. Someone else was magicking on her. Probably tracking. That gave Lolli a wonderful option. Of course it was not without some considerable risks, and she couldn't really protect herself before dawn. Still, unless something truly awful happened, she could always flee. She could probably find the youg woman later, too, if this idea was a dud. And NO WAY could she walk another step! Honestly, how do regular people get by at all! Lolli had never been blessed with a grand attention span, and this could be fun...She did feel oddly bad at leaving her new " friend" alone, but then realized no one could see her, the only one that she was in danger from here, was...well, Lollihttp://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/ermm.gif

Anyway..a spell, particularly a locating spell, which is the easiest to notice and track, always leaves an ethereal trail. And that trail can be "seen" on the ethereal plane. And followed. Briefly, she wondered if walking all this way had made her insane. After all, no way did she know this place well enough to arrive cloaked. The risk of ending up embedded in something( or someone) were too great. She removed the little silver sphere from her belt. Immediately the Sextant grew to aprox 8" radius. Shimmering arrows protruded out from it's center in all directions. It would guide her safely to the originator of the spell. Of course she could hold it and walk....No, ridiculous. This would be more fun. Besides, she had an idea that might just work. Not the first time she was told that she "was not all there". Good thing, she had some power, Lolli thought, laughing to herself. Everyone hates puns!!!
Since everyone in Felstarr kept their head down, no one noticed as she reappeared and then disappeared again. She would put a toe in the water, rather then diving.
She loved this part, the feeling of nothingness, then of separation. Just like the beginning of a journey, or a dream. She hoped that she would be safe. But now she had no time to concentrate on her real destination.

The next place she saw was seemingly a kitchen. a couple of men were sitting around the table eating. Or rather they were eating before. Now they were staring at her. Two in surprise. One, the magic user, she thought, in... something else.
" Oh, God...who are you people, what am I doing here??!!" she gasped, looking terrified.
"Are you going to hurt me?" she asked in a low whisper.
Her full lower lip quivered just a little.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Jekko (Member #229) on Mon Nov 10, 2003 12:47 pm
::Jekko was about to say that they wouldn't be able to see Charis either, but that Beasly character came up with something that just might work.::

Ok, uhh. She's 5'2" with short black hair and brown eyes. She'll be wearing her brown trench coat and will most likely be cloaked from EM and IM scans aside from visually.

::Beasly turned on the device and Jekko watched with rapt attention.::
_________________
I'm a biologically and cybernetically enhanced scientist who wants to save the world - HELP!


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Mon Nov 10, 2003 6:37 pm
Beasly

(( Edited because I goofed on a SL plot point. http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/redface.gif ))

Beasly nodded when Jekko gave him the information. Taking the information, he closed his eyes and began chanting. When his chant completed, he looked into the reflection on the mirror, which now acted like a window to the outside.

Well, since she is cloaking herself, it will be difficult to place her exact location, but if there is some telltale sign....

Beasly stopped in mid sentence, seeing the new woman appear in the center of the room. He was shocked. This woman looked identical to Jillian. But Jillian had died, hadn't she? First Dan, then Jillian? But if it were Jillian, why didn't she recognize him? What had happened to her?

Jillian? How on earth did you get in here? And where have you been?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:07 am
How's that for weird. Was the old guy crazy? Probably. Who else would live in Felstarr. But how does that help. She tried to sense his name, but it wasn't happening. His aura was guarded. She could tell that he had seen a lot of loss in his life, and it made him permanently grumpy. But then she could have seen that without looking at his aura. Clearly, he thought he recognized her. And that she shouldn't be here. This girl, Jillian, could she be his daughter? This little group was interesting. A cyborg,at first she thought he was handicapped, but realized that the arm held oddly at his side had quite a few hydraulic tubes. A Magician, and a boy? Hmm, The latter was cute, brown hair messy, blue eyes, but sad. She looked further. He was different. Powerful, but scared. Odd. Were they mercenaries? The old one looked like a fighter. Did this girl do dangerous work with them? Let's just stick to something that could happen to anyone in this Spooktown. Giving it a second of thought,
I don't know" she sounded unsure even to herself. Good.
" I haven't seen you for a long time, I needed to see what you were doing here, I was captured bit...a...mage! " well, half true...maybe a quarter, no, an eight..."I can't remember much, I was tortured,my mind pulled apart... and ....I must have tripped some magic. I just thought about you, and here I was... God, I was so frightened. How long was I gone?"
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:01 AM
Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Tue Nov 11, 2003 4:38 pm
::When the lights started winking out, Charissa stopped, blood running cold in her veins. This was NOT good. She decided that maybe she would go back to the lab and try to locate Jekko from there and in turning to fulfill that thought, she saw the woman that had passed her. Doing a double take, she looked back in front of her. Nope, gone. Then how did she wind up behind Charis again? The answer came quicker than she imagined. A sort of misty circle had formed near them and the woman disappeared - sort of.::

Oh great. She IS a mage - which means she can see me. So she has been following me. Hang it all - I better scram before she comes back.

::Turning back in the direction she had originally been moving, Charis fled down the street, ducking into alleyways, avoiding goons and the odd dog. Breathing hard, she plunked down beside a dumpster to catch her breath. She looked around and realized that she had no idea where she was.::

Stupid GPS *she said under her breath*
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:35 pm
::The air of Kelesar was playing with Velen, flapping in a chaotic rhythm his torned black leather coat and overwhelming him with some particular perfumes from the city. Not exactly perfumes would tell a fine nose but for the moment, Velen's sens weren't very accurate even if he smelt some cooking around among the industrial vapor. He didn't expect to land here but the sight of the city still gave him the creeps.::

-What do you think of that city, Tigrou? Quite a touring place, don't you think? Oh well, just remain silent... you're impossible when you pout like that.

:: The cat didn't answer but seemed like murmuring something while walking near his master and friend, glancing here and there for any danger. The two companions began to really feel the number of their steps since their damaged airship and some rest would have been more than welcome now. Swinging among people who were checking those two curious strangers, Velen tried to stop someone for just some informations but failed each time. What's the hell he thought. He didn't want to stuck in the city or even the planet for eternity and the disturbing atmosphere of the street started to choke him, making the strong man and his cat friend very uncomfortable. Maybe killing someone or something would help them to stop someone but he quickly wiped that stupid thought, seeking a place for the night.::

-there... I'd be cursed by the god of our fathers if he or she doesn't help me.

::Velen stopped at the sight of a massive person who didn't look much friendly at first sight.::
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:38 pm
A purple mist started surrounding Charissa, as she hid behind the dumpster. A pair of what appeared to be purple eyes, shone, looking at her, through the mist.

(Eerie voice.) Hello, my dear. What brings you to this part of town tonight?

The mist begins to solidify into that of a vampire. He wore dark black jeans, and a black leather jacket. His fangs shone brightly against his pale skin when he smiled. Charissa could almost feel herself being memorized as she looked into the bright purple eyes.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Tue Nov 11, 2003 6:47 pm
Dan was heading back towards Beasly's house when he saw another man and his cat walking the street, looking sufficiently lost.

"When am I going to stop running into lost causes?"

Dan thought to himself. He thought about turning down an alley to head back, but realized it wouldn't do him any good. If this person wanted to speak with him, he would.

Dan continued forward, ready to walk past the man, just in case he was wrong in his assumptions.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:37 pm
Beasly

Beasly eyed the woman suspiciously. Something was wrong, he could sense it. The woman's story didn't add up. And the voice. While in appearance, this woman could be mistaken as a twin for Jillian, in other areas, he could see the difference. Yet, if she had been captured and tortured by a mage, that could possibly account for some of the changes.

Beasly could sense magic here, more than his own. Either this imposter was a mage, or was a decoy sent by the mage who had captured her. For the safety of everyone here, he needed to be on guard.

Besty! Alpha-Delta-One!

With that, his android assistant went to activate the anti-magic wards in his house. No magic would be available while inside the house, not even his own. But, no magic will be able to get into the house, either.

Ok, "Jillian" why don't you have a seat, and we can talk about this, and get to the bottom of what is going on here.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:04 am
::Charissa was catching her breath and checking her GPS unit for the hundredth time when a strange purple mist seemed to envelop her.::

Purple mist. Purple mist. What is .... oh crap! Vampire! Ok, what AREN'T you supposed to do when you meet a vampire?

::She looked up as he spoke to her and met his gaze.::

Oh yeah, you aren't supposed to look..into....their......eyes.
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:00 pm
Once she had gathered all the firearms and ammunition she could easily carry, Shego set the building on fire. Smiling, she calmly exited the building and emerged back onto the streets of Felstarr.

Once back on the streets, she looked at the bullet wound on her arm. It was more serious than she first thought. The bullet had passed through her arm, severing some of the cybernetics that increased her strength in that arm. That, with her injuries sustained from the fall earlier that night, has caused extensive damage to her internal cybernetics. She knew should would need the help of a hapless, easily to manipulate city native, to find a cybernetic scientist that was competent enough to repair the damage she had sustained.

Shego grumbled to herself realizing that she was forced to not killing someone to get the information she needed. She also wondered just who she would be able to find to fit that bill.

As if in an answer to her thoughts, she happened to see some commotion in an alley in front of her. It appeared some hapless little girl got herself in trouble with a vamp. That might be just the break she was looking for. Rescue the poor tramp, and then she'll be so happy she wasn't killed, that she'd do anything to help. These losers were so predictable.

Shego hid in the shadows and made her way quickly towards where the vampire and the girl were. It appeared that the vampire had already succeeded in hypnotizing the foolish girl. Another moment, he'll be feasting. Not much of a feast, though, considering her size.

Green flames appeared on Shego's hands again, and she charged at the vampire. He heard her approach just as he managed to bite into the girl's neck. He pulled out quickly, tearing a little bit of the girl's throat with him.

He hissed, and tried to go on the defensive, but Shego had surprised him too much. She punched right into his stomach with her fist, and his abdomen burst into flames. The vampire screamed, and quickly turned back into a purple mist, and disappeared. She had wounded it badly, but not kill him, which she wasn't happy about.

She then turned her attention to the wounded girl at her feet, who had just recovered from the hypnosis. Before the woman had a chance to speak, Shego's hands returned to normal, she grabbed the girl by the throat, and held her against the wall, grinning evilly.

Hello, Little One. I just saved your life. Now you owe me your life and your allegiance. Either you promise to help me, and be my lackey, or I will snap your puny little neck right now. What will it be?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Wed Nov 12, 2003 9:52 pm
::Charissa "awoke" to a blindingly bright green blast and had to blink and shake her head to get rid of the spots in front of her eyes. As she looked down, she noticed a line of blood running down her jacket. Dang vampires. Suddenly she was jerked off the ground by a woman claiming to be her savior who was now threatening to break her neck. Fantastic. Then she noticed the pieces of wiring hanging out of the woman's shoulder. She was a cyborg - and a piece of work at that. She would love to get her hands on that technology, but at the moment, things were the other way around. Lifting her chin and giving her best puppy-dog-innocent-lamb look she barely managed to squeak out a few words.::

Well, if you would release my voicebox, perhaps I could answer you.
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:03 pm
Shego barely heard the girl's words. She couldn't believe this child. She thinks she is in a position to make requests! But Shego did loosen her grip on Charissa's throat, but still wouldn't let go.

Wrong answer! Now, what is your answer? Serve me or die? http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/8.gif
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:10 pm
::Something told Charissa this this lady was NOT to be messed with. Managing to swallow and take a few breaths she gave the best answer she could when posed with such a major question so quickly.::

Well, normally I'd say that I'd think about it, but as you seem in earnest - sure I'll help you out. But only because you saved my life, not because I like you.

::Charissa closed her eyes and smacked herself in the forehead with those last words - and she was sure that they would indeed be her last. Why did she have to have such a big mouth?::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Wed Nov 12, 2003 10:15 pm
Shego gave an evil smile.

Good answer. And I don't care if you like me or not. Cross me, and you are dead.

Shego set Charissa down roughly.

Now my name is Shego. Remember that and you'll live longer.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:42 pm
Right, Shego. Got it. Mine's....

::Charissa wasn't sure if she wanted this wacko cyber-chick to know her real name or not. With her luck, someone she knew would come up and blow her cover.::

Charissa. The pleasure, I'm sure, is all mine. *dusts off coat and wipes neck* So, what can I do for you, Shego?
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:46 pm
Okay, Charissa. Now the first order of business. I need to find a person who knows advanced cybernetics. Think you can handle that?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:52 pm
Yeah, I think I can handle that.

::Charissa shrugged indifferently which only made her neck bleed more. Cursing the vampire and his kind under her breath, she reached for a handkerchief to press to the wound. It took her awhile, but she finally found one and attempted to stop the bleeding.::

So, where shall I meet you when I have this information you desire?

::She was bursting at the seams to offer her own services, but something told her that this chick was bad news. Maybe she'd send Shego to the competition ::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Wed Nov 12, 2003 11:55 pm
Shego laughed.

Do you really think I'm that stupid? You are not getting out of my sight! And if you try to leave, I will kill you. So, either you can lead me to someone who can help me, or your usefulness comes to an end right here.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:43 am
Lolli could tell that her story wasn't working. A guy like that probably wouldn't believe someone if they said the sky was blue...not that it was around here....She got up to follow them. Making sure she saw what the android was up to. Doubtful, that the command he gave it was to make coffee. She noticed the android went to a strange device and activated a few switches. She memorized the order, just in case. A ward, but with a mechanical element. Good. Otherwise her "form" would have dissipated. But this one left the mystical energy intact. It probably just inhibited the triggering of it. Alpha delta one, indeed! Good to know that whatever the device was, the paranoid old guy wasn't the only one to activate them, like a true ward. Not that she could do so either, in her condition. there were no one chairs in the room, so she made a show of looking for one, to cover the nosiness.
" I guess I can stand"
She turned to the other men
" Who are you?" she asked both. Smiling a bit at the handsome youngster
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:20 am
::Velen showed a nice smile to appear more friendly as he and Tigrou crossed the stranger's path. He knew they were the strangers in that city and a little uncounscious laught escaped from himself. By a sign of his hand, he told to the man that he wished some help.::

-Goten Tak, sir... I'm quite lost here, may you tell me where I could find a safe and warm place for me and my friend to have a peaceful rest?

::A cold breeze blowed his hairs making them even more messy as he hid his dark blue eyes from the city dust. Tigrou made some noise and covered herself, jumping on Velen's back. Standing straight in front of the impressive man, Velen put stealthy his hand on his gun in case.::

http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newgun.gif
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:44 am
Dan looked at the odd man and his cat. His accent was not like any he had heard before. He was definitely not a local. What was with all the tourists he's been running into of late? Just when did Felstarr become the tourist capital of Kelesar?

Dan eyed the man cautiously. He wasn't like Charissa, Jekko, nor even Dagda. He was more mature in appearance and posture. He was a man, like Dan, who knew what he was doing, and when to be cautious. Dan didn't know if this was a good thing or a bad.

Peaceful night sleep, you say? You're obviously not from around here. There is no place for a peaceful nights sleep. Not in Felstarr, anyways.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:02 pm
Okay! Okay! I was just trying to be helpful by not tying you up. Alright, gimmie a minute.

::Charissa picked up her GPS unit - and found that it still wasn't working. She was ready to throw it into a wall. Instead she took a deep breath, counted to ten, and promised herself to install a micro-satellite somewhere in the atmosphere.::

Okay, here's the deal. I will take you someplace to get fixed up, but the problem is that I'm lost and I will continue to be lost until this dead zone lifts and lets my GPS unit work. Do you know the city well? Or should we just wander until I can get a fix?

::Forgetting for a minute that Shego didn't really seem like a nice person, the helpful part of Charis accidentally bubbled out.::

Y'know, if you're just looking for repairs, I can probably take care of that. In fact....*rummages through bag* I have something that just might take care of that arm of yours. *indicates a crate with a nod* Sit please. I'll only be a minute and then you'll be good as new! http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Jekko (Member #229) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:09 pm
::Jekko raised his non-cybernetic eyebrow at the chick who appeared out of nowhere in the middle of the room. Beasly seemed to know her, yet he didn't? Jekko was terribly confused. He was not a magician, nor did he know anything about magic. He was a scientist and this display fascinated him. When "Jillian" looked for a chair, Jekko politely rose and offered her his, sliding it in her direction. She really did look lost and he felt sorry for her. Then he thought of Charissa - she had a horrible sense of direction and really hoped she wasn't lost. She should've been banging the door down by now. Crazy girl. Then a thought hit him - if they were looking for Charissa and found Jillian, then maybe Jillian would've seen Charis!::

Hey! Have you seen my sister? About 5'2", brown eyes, black hair, probably a big backpack?
_________________
I'm a biologically and cybernetically enhanced scientist who wants to save the world - HELP!


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 2:28 pm
Lolli realized that she had probably gotten as much as she could from this place. She was thinking of going back for the girl.
When the handicapped one blurted out the news, so she was his sister. well.
Yes, I know where your sister is, wondering around defenseless, completely uncloaked, since there is a mechanical dead zone. A monstrously created one around her. But the Magician here, the good one. He isn't going to do a damn thing to help her, He has put ap a ward preventing all magic. Including finishing the scrying spell to get a look at where she is. Just in case I'm a bad guy. And I'm not. He can't, or won't look for her now. I can still leave, but I can't touch, anything. That's OK. I don't want to. Think better about who your friends are young one. They gave up on her, to keep themselves safe. I'll go to her now. I will keep her safe. This time...I'm not on your side, so that explains me. What's his excuse?
It was dawn, so Her power was at full strength. Her best idea was to locate the girl again. Easy enough since she developed a great familiarity for the girls aura while she followed her the day before. ...and play. She sensed the girl, very close to where she was before, silly people and their walking, how did they ever get anyplace? But now she was in a bit of a spot. Some totally insane woman, a cyborg, judging by her emerald green eyes, was trying to kidnap her. Lolli laughed. Crazy town. The girl she liked. And she was in a mood for a fight. So....she contacted the kid with a quick message. She showed her where her brother was. And told her to run there. She put up a barrier for physical protection around herself, noting the crazy cyborg lady was well armed. Charged up. This will be fun!!!!
Then she switched positions with the girl. The girl was now a lot closer to the mercenaries( or whatever they were) hideout. Lolli was now walking in front of the cyborg, whose gun was trained on her. She readied for the first blow.
"Oh please don't kill me!!!" Lolli cried.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 4:07 pm
::The remark from the man he was talking to made him wonder. Since they crossed the gate of the city, even since their first steps outside the Cormoran, nothing sounded to be normal through the appearances. There were sorrows crying from the soil.::

You're right, nothing can escape your perceptive eyes. We're not from here but I doubt where I come from would interest you in any way right now.

::His interlocutor wasn't a trouble obviously and that was a good point. Velen relaxed his hands and stroked his cat on his back.::

That sounded more like a warning than a threat to us, but to reassure you, we are not looking for trouble here... yet. Just a room to lay on and such kind of healthy things. And in case of any dangers, Tigrou will protect me.

But for my knowledge, why are people like rushing to their home? Is there a kind of "curfew" in Felstarr?

::He felt stupid... the man was walking himself to his home and he kept him busy in the street.::
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:35 pm
Beasly

When the mysterious woman bypassed his defenses and vanished from the house, Beasly grew concerned. And while she did look a lot like Jillian, Jillian she was not. He didn't know what she was, or why she had looked so much like her.

Beasly turned his attention back to Jekko and Dagda.

We need to find your sister quickly. If this woman knows anything about her, I think she is going to be in trouble.

Betsy, after we leave, lock down the house. No one is to enter until I return.

The android beeped its acknowledgement and wandered back into the kitchen and Beasly addressed Dagda and Jekko again.

Shall we go?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:48 pm
Shego was shocked when Charissa disappeared was was replaced by this woman. Her hands were enveloped in green flame as she glared at the new woman. Enraged, she attempted to strike at the cowering woman, in a ruthless attempt to burn her alive. Unfortunately, some type of shield magic or energy field was protecting this woman.

Shego glared angrily at the woman, who appeared to be amused by her failure to hit her.

What happened to the girl who was just here? Answer me, or I'll find a way around your protection and rip your heart out!
_________________
Shego
RPG Bio and Picture (http://jason-michelle.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/shego.html)
JAS (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=2439&highlight=#2439)
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:09 pm
"Ooh..well if you want my heart so badly...I'll wait." Lolli paused for a moment
" No you aren't my type. So I won't". Twenty lines of very sharp throwing daggers( made of silver, not that it mattered for this attack) appeared in four lines of five. Each of the dagger lines started sloping until they reached forty five degree angles in opposite directions. They started to spin like buzz saws and came at the cyborg all together. The first line going squarely for the cyborgs already wounded side. Duck that if you can, you wounded toaster oven! Lolli had an idea, she ran toward the alley that she passed by when she fooled the girl she was trailing. That's where the dead zone was the strongest. All the girls gadgets had died there. How would it work on Cyborg lady? Lolli might even be able to intensify the field. Though it seemed intense enough. Every mechanical thing there was utterly out. And magic was fine. At the very least they would be fighting in a an area familiar to Lolli. That in itself made for a small advantage. She heard a cry. Lolli laughed. One of the daggers had hit, she figured smiling, either that or Ms. Appliance stumped her toe! She redirected the nearest dagger to hit her foe butt first in the wounded arm, just to piss her off.
"are you coming?"
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:13 pm
Dan almost laughed. A curfew in Felstarr? There was something unusual about his question, though. Almost as if he didn't know about the monsters. But that wasn't possible, all Kelesar was under the thumb of the monsters.

A curfew? You mean to tell me that you don't know about the monsters that control this city? That terrorize the citizens in the dark of the night?

Dan shook his head in disbelief. This guy would get himself killed with his ignorance. He was worse than Jekko, if that was possible.

If you stay on the streets alone, you'll either wind up as a ghoul or dead. Come with me, I have a place you can rest, and not have to worry about it.

Silently, he hoped Beasly wouldn't mind the additional stray neo.
_________________
Dan "The Bear"
Dannellious Barausken
RPG Bio and Picture (http://jason-michelle.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/dannellious.html)
JAS (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=2439&highlight=#2439)
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:31 pm
::Charissa could see that Shego was about to lose it.::

Great. How do I always manage to tick off the people with the power to show that they're ticked? Hey, it's that gal from before! What is she doing? Whoa!

::Buildings and objects seemed to swirl about her until nothing was recognizable. Then new things came into view - there were lights! Spinning lights, but still lights so there was power! She ended up on her butt on some curb in the middle of nowhere and promptly fell over with dizziness.::

Ugh. I think I'm going to be sick.
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:32 pm
Shego screamed in pain and anger and the blades ripped through her already damaged cybernetics. The flame on her left hand died, as the cybernetics powering it failed. She wanted so badly to hunt down the witch who dared to do this to her, but she didn't know the extent of this witch's powers.

Another time, Witch! We will meet again, and next time, you won't survive!

Shego walked in the opposite direction from where the woman went. She needed to find a cybernetic scientist soon, before she loses any more of her cybernetic powers. Now, on top of the cyborg back at her home town, she had this new witch to hunt down and kill. One day, her time will come.
_________________
Shego
RPG Bio and Picture (http://jason-michelle.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/shego.html)
JAS (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=2439&highlight=#2439)
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:04 AM
Posted by Jekko (Member #229) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:58 pm
What the? Charis was in trouble? He needed to get to her!

Hey Beasly wouldn't have had to stop the search if you hadn't got in the way! And another thing.......

::But the woman was already gone, leaving Jekko shaking a fist at emptiness. He looked to Beasly and was relieved to hear him say that he wanted to go out and look for Charis. Holding his cybernetic arm to his side, he got up and made a beeline for the door, flinging it open and marching out into the street.::

Let's go! My baby sister's in trouble!

::Just then, perhaps because he was so worried about Charis, he felt himself begin to change. His face lengthened, fur grew down his back ending in a bushy tail that poked out above his jeans. Growing a couple of feet in height, he became VERY imposing VERY quickly. In his hybrid form, he could see, hear and smell so many more things. And this advancement allowed him to hear a groan.::

Charis?
_________________
I'm a biologically and cybernetically enhanced scientist who wants to save the world - HELP!


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 8:58 pm
The toaster oven woman screamed but started to walk away again.
Another time, Witch! We will meet again, and next time, you won't survive she yelled. What a joke. Lolli was overcome with disappointment. What does it take to find someone with any guts around here. As a goodbuy gesture, she sent one dagger flying butt first again quite hard at the back of the cyborgs head. It hit with a nice thunk. The android froze in place for a second. Long enough for Lolli to carefully look her overand toss a little curse her way. Like most traditional curses, it has no effect unless the person tries to harm another in some way. Then it would kick in. " The first man you try to kill, you will fall madly in love with. No matter what he looks like, or what he does. You will feel this way until you try to help another person with no gain to yourself." Good. Lolli thought it took well.
Anytime, love Lolli hollered back at her. She could follow. The woman was damaged enough to kill. Why bother. What's to be gained.And the curse should keep her busy soon enough, with her temper!
Sadly, she figured to take a quick look and see if the gadget girl made it out safely. ...Interestingly, the girl seemed to have gotten tired and was taking a rest. Some people can nap anywhere! Oh well. Back to the hotel then. With that Lolli teleported back to the hotel. There after placing the usual wards( interesting things would befall anyone coming in uninvited) she sadly fell asleep. She would try to locate Jillian tomorrow.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:15 pm
Beasly

Beasly saw Jekko change shape into that of a werewolf. How could he have been so blind. He had never run into a cybernetic werewolf before, so he had thought this boy was an ordinary cyborg. And here, he was just about to walk off into some trap! Maybe that person who came wasn't really Dan, either! Anger could easily be seen on Beasly's face.

Beasly grabbed a silver dagger that was taped beneath the table and threw it at Jekko. The dagger struck it's target and silver strands magically grew out of the hilt, and bound Jekko in unbreakable silver ropes.

Explain yourself, Monster! Just what are you trying to accomplish here!
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jekko (Member #229) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:25 pm
::Jekko was about to run towards the sound of his sister when a sharp pain coursed into his body from between his shoulderblades. Suddenly, ropes appeared around him. Jekko was very confused until Beasly started yelling at him. No one had ever called him monster before. But now that someone had, he found that he didn't like it. With a growl, he ripped through the thin ropes of silver, roaring in pain when the movements tugged the dagger lodged in his back. Breaths shallow, he tried to give Beasly a quick, yet satisfying explanation.::

No wait! You don't understand! I'm not a werewolf! *pantpant* I just infused myself with wolf DNA so I could imitate one. I'm not very good at activating the latent DNA yet, so it just sorta happens. Please! You gotta believe me....

::With that, Jekko shrank down to his original human/cyborg form and sat on his knees grimacing in pain over the dagger. He looked up at Beasly, hoping he'd believe him.::
_________________
I'm a biologically and cybernetically enhanced scientist who wants to save the world - HELP!


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Thu Nov 13, 2003 9:38 pm
Beasly

Beasly was surprised when Jekko broke through the ropes with ease. The enchantments on the dagger would have prevented any werewolf from moving, in addition to causing burning pain in its body. But the only pain that Jekko suffered was that from a dagger lodged between his shoulder blades.

Beasly walked up and pulled the dagger out of Jekko's back.

Betsy, we need some first-aid over here!

Sorry about that, my boy. When you changed, I thought a werewolf had entered my house. I reacted, perhaps a little too hastily. Betsy will bind that wound, then we can go and get your sister.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:53 am
::Charissa shuddered when she heard a wolf cry not too far away. Somehow it sounded familiar. Could it be? She got up, made sure her stealth shield was active, pulled her pistol and started forward. She came around the corner just in time to see some guy pull a knife out of her brother's back. Aiming her pistol and powering it up, she shouted at him in her most commanding tone.::

Freeze scumbag!

Heehee, I've always wanted to say that. Stay focused Charis - this is your brother's life on the line. Right.

I mean it! Hands in the air!
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:13 am
Shaking his head to clear it of the rapid perception changes due to massive fluxes in 'universal energy', Dagda found himself looking at a lady with a big backpack and a gun.

Mister Jekko's sister, I presume? You can put the gun down. We're all friends here.

And Beasley, he's no true werewolf. He's different then the one I met earlier. Don't ask details now. We have an injured young lady to attend to.

Moves slowly towards Charissa until he is within arms length.

It doesn't look serious. Probably just a scratch. You got lucky.

A faint yellow glow illuminates from Dagda's left hand and eyes as he says those words.

(Doing a bit of Sigil-riffic healing)
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by Random Character (Member #353) on Fri Nov 14, 2003 8:25 am
Mr. Makers

Meanwhile, several blocks away.....

The chaos between the three ladies caught his attention. That one was the shapely one he has spied earlier only increased it. 'So she crafts a spell of mischief for morality. And much more chaos can bleed over a lesson.' he thinks. With a quick drawing of a rune in the air, he appears before Shego.

"Hello, darling. You look like someone who needs somethings. First, heal."

Draws a healing rune in front of her.

"Now, lets talk business. I suspect you would be a real good killer for hire. Name a fair rate, and I'll give you a target."
_________________
I'm just the character for the story. I change for each new tale.

Currently, I am most likely.....
Ares or Mr. Makers

LM


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:02 am
Indeed, I didn't know that important fact and I won't be so happy to be killed tonight.

::Velen didn't know if he should be flattered or offended by the man's concern, appearance didn't really work for him. A city controlled by some kind of monsters even if he didn't know what kind, should be an interesting place for some good paid job or should he and Tigrou simply pass their way he thought. Covering his neck with the collar of his leather coat, he waved his hand to his rescuer for the night.::

My name is Velen, thank you for your offer. Maybe we could talk more about that later, once we'd be in a more warm place.

::Some papers floated and were blown around the street, playing with the buildings walls. He looked all around him as he judged the situation and followed his host.::

Well, what do you think of that, Tigrou? Still sulking at me? He murmured to the cat who walked now silently. ... Oh I know, repair the ship et ceterae... http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

::Velen lightened a cigarette.::
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:25 pm
Dan took a sideways glance at his newest traveling companion and the cat. "Great," he thought, "this guy talks to his cat." Dan shook his head and lead them through the city streets towards Beasly's house. Silently, he wondered how Beasly was getting along with the other neos, and what he would think of this newest neo.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:32 pm
Beasly

Easy there, girl. It was just a simple misunderstanding. Beasly put the dagger in between his belt and his pants, and raised his hands up. Your brother here changed into a wolf, and I thought he was a werewolf. Now, why don't you put that gun away, and we can all come back into the house?

Betsy, the android, emerged from the kitchen, carrying some bandages and antiseptic. She walked over to Jekko, to start binding his wound.

Oh, and Dagda, since you seem to be adept in the healing arts, perhaps you can heal poor Jekko as well. Besty can only clean and bind his wound.

With that comment, Beasly seemed to eye Dagda a little closely. He hadn't sensed any mystical abilities from this one. How was it that he could heal so easily? So many mysteries in this group.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Fri Nov 14, 2003 2:39 pm
Shego smiled, noticing that not only were her biological wounds closed, but her cybernetic damages also seemed to be repaired. This stranger would make a handy person to have around. And the thought of killing for money? She smiled at that prospect.

Hmmm. You offer an intriguing proposal. But don't call me "darling." Call me Shego, or call me Death, I don't care which.

Okay, what's say we go with 10,000 Felstarrian Credits.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:33 pm
Lolli's dreams weren't the best. In them She woke to see a large black bird sitting on her windowsill. A crow or a Raven. The Street outside was dark, though she knew it should yet be day. The strange man she felt notice her while she was invisible was walking the streets. And making them dark. If no one stopped him he might make them bleed. The boy from before, the one with a familiar power, the sad one. He should know. He would face the stranger in the end. But not alone.
Lolli was walking the streets, too. And all the stores sold one thing. Shoes. She saw a pair of spike heeled black ankle boots....the dream was getting much better. She had her own problems Like finding a size seven.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:07 AM
Posted by Random Character (Member #353) on Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:33 pm
Mr. Makers

The man with short red hair and a weathered face smiled. He was a wiry little man in a green suit.

"Well, I can't really call you Death. So many claim that title and may get jealous. Hela, will do."

"So then Hela, you price is fair. And your target is Jekko D'Arman."

(I'll try to locate an avatar for Makers soon.)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Fri Nov 14, 2003 9:43 pm
Shego was tempted to ask what this man meant by calling her Hela, but for 10,000 Felstarrian Credits, she didn't care what he called her.

Jekko D'Arman, huh? Okay, so care to give me a picture or description and tell me where I can find this walking corpse? Oh, and I want half payment upfront, of course. And I'll need to know how to contact you once this guy is toast.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Random Character (Member #353) on Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:01 pm
Mr. Makers

"Certainly."

Walks over to a local info bank and begins typing in several codes. After a few moments the credits shoot out along with a picture of Jekko.

"And there we go. He is in the city with a Scolar, an android, and a few humans. A list of his cyber implants are included too. Have fun."
_________________
I'm just the character for the story. I change for each new tale.

Currently, I am most likely.....
Ares or Mr. Makers

LM


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:13 pm
Shego smiled. She had never seen that many credits. And that was only the down payment. Shego took the credits and the picture and examined the picture closely. The face looked a little familiar, but she couldn't quite place it.

Nice. Jekko is dead already, he just doesn't know it yet.

Now, after I kill him, how do I contact you for the rest of my money?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:21 pm
Ok, but I'll need to inspect the dagger first.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by Random Character (Member #353) on Fri Nov 14, 2003 10:35 pm


Shego wrote:


Now, after I kill him, how do I contact you for the rest of my money?




Once he is dead, I will bring you to me and conclude payment. And depending on how entertaining things are, I may offer you another job.
_________________
I'm just the character for the story. I change for each new tale.

Currently, I am most likely.....
Ares or Mr. Makers

LM


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Sat Nov 15, 2003 12:21 am
Shego grinned. Additional jobs meant more money, and more killing. And with the money, she can get her additional enhancements without threatening the cybernetic scientist. Of course, she would still have to kill the scientist when he was done, but one trivial detail at a time.

Good then. I look forward to meeting you again. Now, I must begin the hunt.
_________________
Shego
RPG Bio and Picture (http://jason-michelle.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/shego.html)
JAS (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=2439&highlight=#2439)
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Sat Nov 15, 2003 1:18 am
Ok, what's with this? Can EVERYBODY see me? I AM supposed to be cloaked here.

::When Dagda approached her, she tensed, then saw the softness in his eyes and lowered her weapon. When his eyes and hand started glowing she was a little concerned, but his hand on her throat felt so soothing. An android was coming out with a med kit for Jekko, so she didn't feel so bad for not being able to protect him.::

Thank-you, Dagda. That was very nice of you. *to Jekko* Didn't you power up before you left? What happened? Oh, your poor back. I heard you howl, how far did you get in your transformation this time? *to Dagda* You can help him, right?
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:03 am
Beasly

Beasly took the silver dagger out of his belt and handed it to Dagda.

Here you go, son. You can keep it. Won't do me much good now that the ropes have been broken. Just a normal silver dagger now.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:06 am
Your device may have burned out or gotten shut off somehow. As for helping, I think I may be able to. I would have to see the dagger first. I can't see how bad it is unless I know what it is I'm dealing with.

Taking the dagger, he looked at it and beyond the normal vision he could see the spells that had filled it.

Your brohter is gonna be just fine, ma'am.

Dagda looks from Jekko's wound to the dagger.

Its a clean cut and didn't hit anything. By dawn you wouldn't even notice it.

Forgive me, my name's Dagda. I'm....a stranger here.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by Jekko (Member #229) on Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:15 am
::When Beasly pulled the knife out of his back, Jekko gasped and he almost fainted. Only the thought of looking like a good candidate for the resistance kept him up. He was relieved to hear Charis' voice, although the pistol she had probably wasn't a good idea. If he could see her, her stealth shield probably wasn't working.::

She should've tested it first. Whoa! What did Dagda just do? I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.

Well guys, meet my sister Charissa. Charis this is Beasly and Betsy. I'm so glad you're safe! What happened? Did that mage-chick find you? What happened to your neck? And yeah, I powered up - my systems just failed and I have no idea why because I was hardly using them.

::Jekko was starting to feel woozy, but Dagda's prognosis made him feel somewhat better. Using Beasly's arm and Charis' shoulder, he made it to his feet and they all started back to the house.::
_________________
I'm a biologically and cybernetically enhanced scientist who wants to save the world - HELP!


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:19 am
Beasly

Beasly helped Jekko inside, and once everyone was inside and seated. He looked at everyone.

Well, it seems like our numbers have increased by one. It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Miss Charissa. And don't you mind Betsy, she's a great help around the house, but you can't talk to her.

Now, I suppose you'd be liking something to eat as well, Miss? I can have Betsy bring something in for you.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:31 am
Thanks Mr. Beasly! And just plain Charissa is fine - or Charis for short, if you want. Something to eat would be great! All this running around being chased by vampires, mages, and psycho cyborgs really works up an appetite! Especially carrying around all this gear! *to Jekko* You should be glad you're injured, buster, or I'd being inflicting some damage too for making me carry all this junk!

::Whipping out the battery charger, she started plugging in wires and clipping on connectors to the spot on Jekko's left arm. The battery started charging the basal systems right away. Charis then ran the isoampinator over his other implants to make sure that they were all ok.::

It seems like you have an energy leak somewhere, but I haven't found it yet. Hmmm. Curioser and curiouser.
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:45 am
Beasly

Very well, then Charis. And you can call me Beasly.

Betsy! Bring Charis some dinner.

Beasly then turned his attention to Dagda.

So, my boy, would you mind telling me a little more about yourself? There is more to that story about your brother than you have told so far, isn't there? You don't see healing tricks that like too often.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:55 am
Since I doubt I'm going to get lynched for this, I might as well.

Unwraps the bandages from his hand.

Everything I told you before was true. I just didn't want to mention the mark passed to me when he died. I failed at keeping my brother alive when he had it and I'd like to know what it can do. Every time I think I have it figured out, something happens. Until I saw Miss Charissa and healed her, I didn't know it could do that. And I was just guessing with the dagger. Everything this thing does seems to counter supernatural or cybernetic problems. Too bad it doesn't want to stay hidden beneath my gloves to do all that. I'd rather not get lynched.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:00 am
::Velen looked with amusement at the man. Someone who was willing to protect him and Tigrou or at least thought of their security, that was the first time. On Sillage, all was up to themselves. The smoke of the cigarette filled the air with a ghost like illusion around him and he played with his fingers, making the smoke swirling. As he walked near his host, Velen felt a great stress from Tigrou. Nervous, that wasn't him at all.::

You're sure I won't disturb you? We just don't want to jump in the cake so to speak.

::Curiously, he felt easy, peaceful now and taking a deep breath, Velen stroked again Tigrou.::

Why didn't you just leave that freaking place? There are so many better place in the galaxy. Better and cutter he thought.
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:02 am
Beasly

Beasly sat back in his chair and continued to eye Dagda.

No, son, you won't be lynched here. But it is curious how that sigil works. And you are right, you need to keep it hidden.

Beasly put his hands together in front of his mouth, appearing deep in thought.

Gloves will help, but not completely, I don't think. But they will definitely be better than those bandages you are wearing. Let me see what I can find. I'll be back in a couple minutes.

Beasly stands up and walks down the hall to one of the bedrooms and disappears behind the door.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:06 am
Did you say something about anti-cybernetics? That's it!

::Snapping her isoampinator shut she grinned and shook her head.::

You are the power drain! There's no loose connections in Jekko. So I guess it's pointless to charge up the battery. Sorry bro, looks like you'll be powered down for a bit - at least until I can design something that won't let that happen.

::Blueprints and algorithms were already flying through her head as she disconnected the wires from Jekko.::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:50 am
Now awake, Lolli had a choice to make. She knew that she bumped into the little band for a reason. But not sure the reason was hers. Already, she helped one of the band once. And that was plenty. They had a warrior amongst them, that was up to the challenge. But not entirely. Perhaps a heads up? Somehow, she figured they would be hearing from the new player soon anyway.
She would concentrate on Jillian for now.
Lolli sat comfortably cross legged, and started to connect. It was a mistake. Just like when she tried to contact Ker, all she got was images. Most predominantly a woman vampire. Old, but youthful in appearance. Jillian had been surrounded by vampires when she died.
Lolli pulled on a very shiny and skin tight vinyl jumpsuit, that unzipped in the front, leather trenchcoat, and boots. All black(she learned her lesson from the day before). She wrapped the same silver chain she wore yesterday around her wrist, and headed out.
She would give the group a warning, even if she doubted that they would listen. Before she could change her mind, she headed up to the little house.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Sat Nov 15, 2003 12:37 pm
Beasly

Inside his room, Beasly searched through dresser drawers looking for something that might help the young lad. Finally, he came to a pair of old, well-worn gloves. They looked like they would be a perfect fit for Dagda. These gloves hadn't been used in years.

Holding the gloves in one hand, Beasly closed the dresser drawer, and walked back into the main room. He hands the gloves to Dagda.

Here you go, son. These gloves should fit you perfectly. They are a bit old, I know, but they are good strong gloves, and should keep your mark hidden when necessary.

Notices Charissa fumbling through a bag of technological items.

So am I to assume you are a cybernetic scientist, and responsible for your brother's enhancements?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Sat Nov 15, 2003 12:52 pm
::Looking up and blowing a piece of hair out of her eyes, she grinned from ear to ear.::

You betcha! I'm mainly a mechanics type, but Jekko and I have been working together on a few lines of cybernetics. He has our first attempt, and the prototypes for the next are almost complete. I was very impressed with my savior/attacker's cybernetic network - it was completely internal - like an android's. I didn't know biological systems were so hardy. I can't wait to test some of my ideas out! But first, how to keep Dagda's sigil from draining Jekko's battery.

::Whipping out a computer notepad, she began scribbling down figures and numbers.::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Sat Nov 15, 2003 1:26 pm
"Disturb me?" Dan thought, and almost laughed. "This whole night has been one disturbance after another. I feel more like a babysitter than a resistance fighter!"

Aloud he said: No, it's no bother.

Dan led the two through the city streets. The way the man kept talking to his cat made him wonder if he was facing a mage or scholar. Beasly would be able to tell if that were the case. Finally, they arrived in the alley, next to the door to Beasly's house. He pressed the button next to the door and looked up at the camera above it.

Inside the house, everyone could easily hear the sound of the buzzer.

Beasly: Excuse me a moment.

Beasly stood up and opened a panel on the wall. Behind it was a monitor and a speaker. He saw the imposing figure of Dan standing there with another man and his cat.

Beasly: Well, Dan's back, and it appears he's brought another friend. Betsy, get another plate ready!

Beasly pressed a button which allowed Dan to open the door. Beasly closed the panel and sat back down, waiting for Dan to enter.

Outside, Dan heard the buzzer sound, and opened the door. He saw that everyone was still there, plus Jekko's annoying little sister.
_________________
Dan "The Bear"
Dannellious Barausken
RPG Bio and Picture (http://jason-michelle.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/dannellious.html)
JAS (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=2439&highlight=#2439)
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:08 AM
Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sat Nov 15, 2003 9:50 pm
Lolli had no intention of getting to the house too early. She really wasn't much for group speaking. And it would be prudent to find out a few things in the meantime. Like what happened to the space port. And why everyone was so frightened, especially at night. It was clear that human/nonhuman relations here were less than spectacular. But did the local fang squad just jump on people and feed? They were usually more organized these days. Still, she supposed, everyone got nostalgic.

She saw a doorway with a blue neon sign over it in the shape of a wine bottle and glass. A few people, mostly men, were going in now. It was very muffled, but she could hear music. Nice; People here did have fun. She was starting to warm up to Felstarr. Too bad her reason for being here wasn't the happiest. Maybe under different circumstances, it could be a great place to check out.
The first thing she noticed when she walked in was how well lit the entry was. everyone inside would have at least a second to see the incomer before he/she could see them. The place wasn't packed, but a few tables were full. She went to the bar to order a drink. After that , enough people noticed her that she had offers of a second, and third one coming her way. She accepted one from a man at the most talkative seeming table. Apparently a lot had been happening in this town, starting with something called the resistance....
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Mon Nov 17, 2003 1:04 am
Nods thanks and slips the gloves on.

I'm sorry about that, miss. This is--

Notes the buzzer followed by another guest and Dan's return and shuts up.

Well, this night just keeps getting more interesting.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:32 pm
::Velen and Tigrou followed Dan across Felstarr labyrinths, observing with attention the city they were. The design and architecture were not as on any city-ship of Sillage fleet but some looked like those devastated place they had to visit for dark business when he was younger. Life sounded like floating very slowly here but he knew that it was just an appearance. Never trust appearances. That could be applied to the man who guided them actually, he seemed though but not a bad man. After all the day, Velen began to not feel his legs anymore and each steps hurt him more and more as he walked after their guide.
The basement wasn't the pretty house or a kind of manor and the security was higher than expected. The threat should really scare them or they were touched by paranoia. That's a good point somehow, he may find a job here. The fresh hair reddened his cheeks a little, giving him a younger look and he hid carefully his hands in his coat's pocket to warm them. Standing straight as usual, he entered in the house after Dan. Many people in he thought after a first look around, but not much happiness. His safety and security pack was a heavy weight for his back but he would still be fast enough to respond correctly to them if that was a bait. Just have a suspicious movement ladies and gentlemen... ::

Goten Tak! http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

::Tigrou who jumped again on his back, showed a curious head upon his shoulder, fixing the one who looked to be the true host.::

We are here with no bad intentions.
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:14 AM
Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Mon Nov 17, 2003 8:33 pm
::Charissa raised her head from her figures to see Dan and some other guy with a cat walk in. She ignored Dan, smiled and nodded to the stranger, then bent her head over the computer pad once again. Rubbing her eyes, she realized that she could no longer see what she was writing. Giving Jekko a smile, she told him that she was going to lie down for a bit. Beasly seemed to hear everything as he turned and told her where there was an extra cot - she was grateful that she didn't have to sleep on the floor. Following Betsy through a door to a dark dry room with several cots in it. Choosing one, she lay down and fell asleep before her eyes closed. She knew she was safe here.::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:00 am
Lolli focused on the group again. The one person in the group she figured would make good use of her warning, was the girl she had followed/ traded places with. She could tell the girl was brave, and obviously smart. And she wouldn't raise the alarm with no need. Probably.
With a little concentration she found her quarry. The best way to talk with the others being unaware was to pull her mind to a neutral place. The others would just assume she got tired and fell asleep. Probably she would too. Funny she still didn't know the girls name.
Hi! ....In the "dream" They were sitting on a park bench, overlooking Central Park. Even in dream state the girl wore the same outfit Lolli had seen before, down to the khaki coat. Regular humans....
Don't worry. You are safe. You are dreaming, more or less. I didn't want to talk to your friends, they are a bit ...um, alarmist. But we have a history, don't we?Lolli grinned Yeah, I know.Here's why I'm talking to you like this. Someone 's here. You may see him, or you may not. But he has noticed you. That's not good. Saying his name isn't a good idea, either. But he is pretty powerful. A god actually. So....here's what you can do, if you have the misfortune to meet him. You know how you used to let your brother win at games when you were little kids? Your brother still doesn't know. But I do, and it could realy help. This god, he seldom refuses to play a game. If you win, he might well let you or yours go. Try that. But he probably will cheat, so be careful. The kid with you, he is very powerful, too. And here's something else.....She pulled off a round, silver bauble off her wrist. She tossed it in the air a couple of times before handing it over.
It's a pokemon ball for your brother. Just shout " I choose...".....the girl didn't get the refrence..or didn't think it was funny.. No it's not. It will make all non divine people in the room freeze for a few minutes. At least then you will know if you are in his presence. Be careful with that, magik you know...Well; That's it. Get some rest..........and here's my card. If you need me. Oh..and the big guy has a little crush on you, I think...With that Lollipop disappeared.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Tue Nov 18, 2003 8:37 am
((wow Lolli, that's very interesting! http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif ))

::Relaxing his nerves, Velen closed the door or tried so and stretched his arms and back. That simple movement made his body feel much better and he almost forgot the long day since the ahem landing. His sight caught a young lady who was doing her homework or playing on the computer and he gently smiled back at her. The house contrasted with the streets of Felstarr or maybe it was just the fact to meet people that improved his mood but he was glad to have met the stranger outside. Calm and sure, the former lost man took Tigrou in his arm, stroking his head and telling him that a fine diner has been offered to them. To late, the cat was sleeping now. He smiled but in himself, he would have been more pleased if Tigrou was awake. His very perceptive eyes and mind would have help him a lot to discern truth and lies in that place.::

Well, thanks sir for rescuing me tonight. My friend and me would have ended with less pleasant company without your fortunate intervention.

::The plate smelt good and the perfume weren't like the usual cook on Sillage making the diner more appealing. Thanking politely for it, he bowed and took the plate in one hand, letting carefully the cat who moaned on a seat. With furtive look around he ate quickly and let the half of his diner for Tigrou.::

Enjoy it, my friend. The lady who create this is a cordonbleu, definitely!
Even if a fine wine would be nice with but that was perfect for travelers like us. Many thanks.
I believe there are no dancing place opened the night here... nevermind, I just miss that a little too much.

::While the black and white striped cat finished the plate, Velen noticed the strange man wearing gloves that made him look funny. Alright, there was no fun in this but the outfit wasn't like fashion he used to see. Nodding at him, he stood up and proposed to wash the plate. That was nothing but the least he could do.::

I'm very sorry to disturb you but may I borrow some seats like two or three to sleep on? My force is leaving me. But more important, I need a place where I could find mechanical pieces for my ship... Do you know where?
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Tue Nov 18, 2003 12:11 pm
Beasly

Beasly smiled.

The "lady" you refer to is Besty, an android. She's a great help, and the best cook in all of Felstarr. And you don't need to sleep on chairs, there are two open bedrooms, that can sleep two people each. As well as cots, as the lady had discovered. I'm always ready to have guests.

As to your ship. Don't you think you'd have a better chance of finding parts at a sea-port, than in the middle of a land-locked city?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Random Character (Member #353) on Wed Nov 19, 2003 7:54 am
Mr. Makers

Well that should be amusing to watch.

He continued walking until he heard something

"Oh, great dark Kavak. Grant your loyal follower this humble request. Make me respected and beloved."

Oh, you have got to be kidding me. Kavak? Looks through the book the cultist is using. And trying to call a dark god with a book like this? Man thats pitiful.

"What? Who do you think you are? Do you know you insult the high priest of Kavak?"

Oh, I'm the real deal. I'm the one who has seen the gods and demons and survived. You think the fact you're a high priest to a fake god makes you a threat to me? It doesn't. But if you want to be a big man, I can make that happen. I can make your words exactly what they want and all I ask is you serve me.

"You you think I'll just turn my back on my god on your say so?"

Mr. Makers teleports behind the cultist with a quick rune.

I think you are a sad small man who will grasp any straw to become bigger. I can do that for you, just say yes.

"You can? With no reprocisions from Kavak?"

With ease.

"Yes then."

Good boy, now. Lets see about getting you some friends.
_________________
I'm just the character for the story. I change for each new tale.

Currently, I am most likely.....
Ares or Mr. Makers

LM


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:07 am
Lolli was just about to introduce herself to the new god in town. Maybe bring a pan of home baked brownies...or something even better. But this scene was just too good to be true.....
Kavak! intense...where's the Blue clam cult, when you need them?
Reaching for the pathetic man's mind she tried to speak in his idea of what Kavak would sound like.....
I am almighty Kavak! she boomed in the cultists frightened brain. She really hoped she wouldn't start laughing.
I am testing you! How am I to grant your wish, if you fail me at first opportunity?!With this the lights around the man and god dimmed
Say no to this imposter, and I will spare yout life. Do it quickly and I will make sure that people notice you...yes, even that girl you have been thinking of.."Kavak's" voice softened compassionately
She was pretty sure she would get shut down in a mere instant. And the wisdom of bothering the stranger's sort, with no real gain was questionable....But she liked to make an interesting first impression!
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:33 am
She creates tasty pancakes and such too? hmmm I love that place.

::Velen and Tigrou both bowed to Betsy as Beasly talked about her. For a second he wondered if they were all androids here but he didn't believe so. But how would feel Betsy to be called an android? She was one but Velen saw a lot of humanity in her that it could be somehow offensive for her. Silly, now you're carrying for everyone... ::

Actually, if I knew where to seek, I would have moved there... I'm not from here but that's not a problem sir, any problem has its solution. But I do believe you have around a kind of space port or gate, right?

::He thanked the man for the bedroom which was a luxury they weren't used to. In general, he could sleep in any position as if he was unaware of the gravity and for his work, that was very useful sometimes. But the bed would be fine for Tigrou, he would need his full strength in this damned city.::

Well, I didn't introduce myself: Velen and there is my friend Tigrou.

::Feeling the spirits of dream calling him more and more, he pointed the stairs like asking the direction and the numbers of the bedrooms, silently. Telling them he was an assassin wouldn't be wise after all. A good shower and sleep first!::
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:17 am
Beasly

It is a pleasure to meet you, sir. There are two open bedrooms right now, you and your cat can choose either one. Just go down the hall and choose either the door on the left or the right.

As to a Space Port, we do have one here, but it is controlled by the monsters. Also, it was recently the victim of an attack from the resistance, so it is a little damaged right now.

Turns to Dan.

You and I need to talk Perhaps we can retire to my room.

Turns back to the rest.

Everyone else, feel free to have Betsy make you up some more food, anything you like, and feel free to get some sleep. I will see everyone at first light.

Dan and Beasly walk down the hall and disappear into the room at the end of the hall.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:25 am
The picture given to Shego by the mysterious "Mr Makers" not only had Jekko in the picture, but the others that he was supposedly with. She smiled, noting that he was another cyborg. She looked forward to the challenge of ending his life.

A woman in the picture also caught Shego's eye. She could not forget that face. It was the little woman who had dared trick her. In the picture, she was tampering with Jekko's cybernetics. Maybe she would be of some use, after she was taught a lesson in obedience.

The giant in the picture looked formidable as well. But the old-man wasn't probably much of a threat. Then there was the human and his cat. Should be easy enough to dispatch them. The only others in the picture was a young man and an android. No possible problems with those two, that she could see.

Shego smiled. It was going to be a challenge to get to this Jekko, but it would be fun. Shego began looking for the building where these were gathered.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:01 pm
::In her dream, Charissa was whisked away to someplace she had never been before.::

I wonder what those tall brown things with green stuff on top are? Oh well, whatever. Maybe I shouldn't have had the onions. Whoa! What are you doing here? Uh yeah, I guess we do have a bit of a history, huh?

::It was the woman from before,the one that had followed her then saved her life. Charissa listened intently, but was immediately skeptical.::

A god? Game? Pokeemon ball? What the? Oh - it was a joke. Oops. Is it too late to laugh? Uh yeah. Divine people and magik? Man! I definitely shoulda left off the onions.

*taking bauble* Uh thanks, I think. I may be needing to contact you in person - this whole dream thing really isn't working for me. I understand why you wouldn't want to hang with this crew, though - they are rather anal retentive about their privacy. Oh, you're going now? What was that?

::Charissa strained to hear the woman's last few words, but couldn't quite make them out. She shrugged and studied the bracelet, eventually putting it around her right wrist. Then she stretched out on the bench and everything started to fade to black.::

Funny, I don't even know her name.
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:15 AM
Posted by Random Character (Member #353) on Thu Nov 20, 2003 7:48 am
Mr. Makers

Looking over at his new followers sudden pause, Micif listened to the powers flowing around. Someone else was playing with lives. Someone who dared to dance with him.

All these mighty being giving you attention. Lucky boy.

He reaches out and snaps the man's neck with one smooth motion.

I dedicate this death to my father.

Now, lets go meet this would be Norn.

Mr. Makers dropped the corpse and began walking towards the mage who decided to dance with him.
_________________
I'm just the character for the story. I change for each new tale.

Currently, I am most likely.....
Ares or Mr. Makers

LM


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:08 am
Well....Now that settled it; You just couldn't find a god with a sense of humor. Lolli figured she should dress for the occasion. A very low cut, clinging, green velvet dress, floor length, and matching opera gloves to just above the elbow. She decided to leave the tall spiky black leather boots from the previous outfit. You never know how the evening will end... She took down a mystical ward. One thing troubled her...What on earth was a Norn?
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:50 am
Alas, Dagda had fallen asleep in the chair he was in before being told of the available beds. His sleep was troubled though. he dreamt of his brother. How he was so proud that he had freed the village from the vampire. How he ran away without Dagda. How Dagda had chased after him.The dream moves ahead to the torches and cries of the villagers. To the rainy night and the battered body. He trembles as the blood mixes with the rain. And how his brother never knew he was there. He remembers the old lady with the strange eyes. "The mark travels a straight line and will for as long as its needed." In his sleep, Dagda tosses.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Fri Nov 21, 2003 9:19 am
Lolli did start getting a bit nervous waiting for her guest. She checked her few preparations, the wine was now chilling nicely( she really hoped he liked white, but that could be changed) and she set out two glasses on a little table. The room was tidy, but the lighting could be better. She checked her reflection...Yes, all was ready. How exciting! Lolli just loved having guests, especially handsome men!
After twenty minutes or so, however, there was still no god.
Goodness, thought Lollipop. The only person not terrified of me in this entire town is a young woman, knee high to an ant! Well, if Mr Makers didn't want to pick on someone closer to his size, she was going to look at the poor guy he did pick on.
Lolli changed into her PJ's...a pair of pink undies, a tank top from a softball team she used to shortstop for( she was pretty good, too) there was a picture of a smiling slug on the front( the team mascot) and the logo " get slimmed" on the back. A pair of sport striped socks, bright yellow bunny slippers, and pig tails completed the outfit.
With a wave, the wine disappeared, replaced by diet coke.
The tv set became brighter, and the image of the boy that Mr Makers killed came into view...she saw his last day. Turns out people liked him fine. Even the girl, who worked at a coffee shop had liked him. He didn't need any spell, but then people seldom did. He just needed to talk more. "I dedicate this death to my father" Hmmm.
Lolli wondered what she should do next. She was planning on looking in on the woman she cursed. But maybe it could wait a bit. A book titled the Codex of ancient gods appeared on the bed.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Random Character (Member #353) on Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:11 am
Won't that be dry reading?

The man calling himself Mr. Makers sat on the other side of the bed.

Well, I must say you are an impressive young lady. Bold, whimsical, and lovely. A truly rare combination. However, you really should have asked to join in my game with that little pawn. He wasn't much but he was a start and I do need a few minions to send on errands or take the fall if someone were to target me.
_________________
I'm just the character for the story. I change for each new tale.

Currently, I am most likely.....
Ares or Mr. Makers

LM


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sat Nov 22, 2003 4:58 am
Lolli lets out a scream, and throws the book up in the air, shocked at the sudden entrance, but far from disappointed. At least until she remembered the bunny slippers, and hairstyle.That's probably what he meant by whimsical..
She never did put the wards back on Oh well.... I am so glad you could make it She gave the newcomer her biggest smile!
What's your poison?This comes from a little place called Nappa Valley, I'm sure you've heard of it. She waved and the wine came back
It was the Kavak...couldn't pass it up...And the reading..Fascinating. Family, can't live with them..well I guess, can't kill them if theyre immortalShe shrugged
I'll show you a trick if you like...It's called a body shot.She leaned back pouring some wine in the hollow of her lightly tanned neck and winked.
Or i can get a glass if that's too shocking..I bt yr old fashioned She pronounced it all her best while leaning back and keeping the ends of the pigtails clear
This guy was cute.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Random Character (Member #353) on Sat Nov 22, 2003 6:15 am
My dear, I always tended to be a forward thinker.

Leans over and takes the shot then leans back.

As for minions, there are always those willing to be lapdogs in fair measure. One just has to make sure they don't turn around and bites the hand that feeds them.

And family, now thats an interesting subject. You see whats remembered and what really was are two different things. That last part never happened. All the delusions of mortals or a future that never was. Your choice there really.
_________________
I'm just the character for the story. I change for each new tale.

Currently, I am most likely.....
Ares or Mr. Makers

LM


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sat Nov 22, 2003 12:37 pm
The body shot was enjoyable...Lolli did get a nice tingly feeling, so she hoped this wouldn't ruin the mood...
I want to talk further, your fame proceeds you, handsome.... and I know how exaggerated things get given a few dozen centuries to stew. In fact there's an interesting proposition..(I just love that word)...I have for you...But first, and I gather you are peeking into my thought's a little bit, well just the R rated ones, I think...( Lolli's voice got a tad more serious) I really would ask you to give that young man his life back. There's this girl who likes him, you see...She hoped not to bring up the fact that the dragon venom( the stuff was marvelous..a practical immortal repellent) Mr Makers just drank would soon kick into effect...if she had to ask more forcefully. Otherwise, she was happy to slip the antidote unnoticed into a second drink...If she could find it....Now where could it be?
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Jekko (Member #229) on Sun Nov 23, 2003 1:45 am
::Jekko watched his sister wander off, then turned his attention to the new guy and his cat. He never liked cats. He never liked that cats could tell that you didn't like cats. Cats. Ugh. He tried hard not to let his distaste show, and turned to Dagda to start up a conversation, but he was already asleep. Soon enough, Jekko was the only one left in the dining room - awake anyway. With his cybernetics powered down for the time being, his biological self was actually feeling like some much needed rest. Getting up, he quickly found the room Charissa was in and sat down on a cot near her. He smiled as he watched her sleep - even in this state she was expressive and active. Jekko loved her dearly and with a firm mouth, vowed never to let anything happen to her again. As he lay down, he noticed a funny bracelet thing in her hand.::

Hmmm. Wonder where she got that? Token from the vampire? heehee

::With a laugh in his mind, and peace in his heart, he closed his eyes and fell asleep immediately.::
_________________
I'm a biologically and cybernetically enhanced scientist who wants to save the world - HELP!


Posted by Random Character (Member #353) on Sun Nov 23, 2003 7:40 pm
Mr. Makers

If my fame proceeds me, then you should know anyone can kill but only a few can return the dead. I am not one of those who could return the dead. And even if I could, once a death is dedicated only the one who received the death has a chance of restoring it or a highly dangerous and epic quest. You'll have to forgive me but thats not my style.

Now, before we share more drinks and mutual poisoning, I should point out dragon's venom has a unique flavor but its also a contact poison. So you may want to dig out the antidote before you begin suffering as well.
_________________
I'm just the character for the story. I change for each new tale.

Currently, I am most likely.....
Ares or Mr. Makers

LM


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sun Nov 23, 2003 7:47 pm
Well..I hoped it wouldn't come to this.... nice of you to worry, but I took the antidote before I made any kind of contact.... And the venom won't kill you of course...Well, eventually it might. In a few minutes it will make you wish it had. And probably quite mad. Err Insane I mean. Honestly, I would think you would remember this stuff, I believe you have had it before......Now be a love, let the nice man live, and we can continue this very pleasant evening. Or have your powers waned beyond the ability to do it? One hears things....rumors....that the ancient ones are experiencing ....impotence? I certainly hope you can prove me wrong there. You certainly seem quite...potent... Lolli looked down a bit, so her doubts wouldn't show. She was quite sure that Mr Makers could return the freshly dead back home with ease. However, she certainly was getting nervous about this...Could he be telling the truth? The venom would render him temporarily powerless, and the chance of bringing the kid back would be gone ..
Oh Heck...I don't believe you, realy, but I will get the antidote....I would rather do this in a civilized wayShe found a crystal vase, and pulled out the stopper....
body shot or glass?
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Random Character (Member #353) on Sun Nov 23, 2003 7:57 pm
Mr. Makers

Every god has their own domains of power. Lies, manipulation, and chaos are my domains. Death is my father's or daughter's. Given dad is off moping about the loss of his vlakyrie. And none of my family beyond that is here.

And yes, I do recall the fun of the venom. Insanity has a tendency of making one like me highly destructive. The jackal ravaged the cosmos twice and he was the most insane of those who returned thus far. Do you really want me to burn this planet to ash?
_________________
I'm just the character for the story. I change for each new tale.

Currently, I am most likely.....
Ares or Mr. Makers

LM


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sun Nov 23, 2003 8:07 pm
Not my Home town, handsome...Lolli shrugged. She took this to mean body shot...well the neck might not be best...so she opted for the navel. Fortunately, no one on Kelesar had ever heard of Mardi Gras beads...
Oh well, glass it is
I can get to the gates of death, myself. I'm a little more then you think, there's almost no other travel agent like me out there. And if there were, even you might not want to meet them.....
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Random Character (Member #353) on Sun Nov 23, 2003 8:13 pm
Mr. Makers

I'll take the glass this time and no more tricks or I might stop playing nice with you.
_________________
I'm just the character for the story. I change for each new tale.

Currently, I am most likely.....
Ares or Mr. Makers

LM


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sun Nov 23, 2003 8:21 pm
Lolli laughed. She could feel his power flair up with his temper. To others he might seem calm, but she knew otherwise. Whatever the rumors, he had plenty of zing. She gave Mr Makers her most winning, innocent smile, never mind the pigtails. Honestly, men...
If you don't want to play, you don't have to. But I never said you had to play nice
She waved and a strawberry Daquirie appeared in her hand. She really figured she would have to do it herself( mostly)...but it never hurt to ask. This meeting had been fun. Lolli raised an eyebrow in appraisal I rather thought you would appreciate tricks. Jealous that you didn't think of it yourself?
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Posted by Random Character (Member #353) on Mon Nov 24, 2003 7:03 am
Mr. Makers

Impressed that a mage would presume herself strong enough to risk the fury of the ancients.

Runs a hand over the drink to remove all but the anti-venom before drinking it.

I had presumed this land was filled only with pawns and sheep. I will actually have to work to succeed in my games. For pointing out that there are those around here, I'll grant your request but I'm not taking a soul dedicated to another and giving them nothing.

Draws a rune in the air and a dagger and a chalice appear in each hand.

Chose one. If you take the dagger, you must stab yourself with it and the boy will be restored to life at the cost of your own. If you take the chalice, you must drink it and become a vampire. The first life you take feeding will replace the boys. How much does his life mean to you? More then your own or just more then your humanity?
_________________
I'm just the character for the story. I change for each new tale.

Currently, I am most likely.....
Ares or Mr. Makers

LM


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Nov 24, 2003 8:54 am
Well. Now he is changing his tune...Hmm
Ohhh... So you were lying when you said you couldn't return him, or are you lying now? She thought about it....
And I never said it meant more to me then my own life, or humanity and I don't believe your humanity flies out the window when you turn. More experience with that then I'd like. She added to herself. No one could turn people to or from Vampires...except themselves, sometimes. So this was some sort of game.
But I didn't say otherwise. Prove you can do it, and I'll accept the dagger. When the young man is standing smack in front of me. As you may know, a Mage risks her humanity every time she casts a spell..
Lolli couldn't really do better then a room enchanted by herself to make a stand. Even most gods would think twice before attacking a Mage right by their power source. And her curiosity was getting the better of her. She could scan the items...but she liked games, too.
One thing she had on her side was something so simple, that it couldn't really occur to someone like Mr Makers..In all her time of dealing in Magic, both white and Dark, and in seldom backing down when a fight was offered, Lollipop had never taken the life of an intelligent being. Neither good, neutral, or evil. That gave her incredible power over any one that couldn't say the same. But power like that shouldn't be taken lightly. Still if forced to defend herself, she would open the very portal to all nine Hells.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Random Character (Member #353) on Mon Nov 24, 2003 6:25 pm
Mr. Makers

I trust you know who my father is. Now if he lost a soul dedicated to him before one replaced it, well, your dragon venom will feel like meade. So you are going to have to take your chances but I will give you my word that once you use either one he will return to this mortal plane.
_________________
I'm just the character for the story. I change for each new tale.

Currently, I am most likely.....
Ares or Mr. Makers

LM


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Nov 25, 2003 12:51 am
My word is as good as yours, handsome. And you have been away. Gods may empower yourselves on a souls passage, as has been done. But you don't own immortal souls. Anyway, your dad will still like your brother best, you know
Arguing with the godling was getting nowhere, but giving him a two for one wasn't something she wanted to accomplish. She excused herself, for one second. She was so scared, that she had to go to the Loo!! While there, she said a prayer. She was quite sure that she would die. Then she remembered, there was one person in this world, that she could be mistaken for, that didn't need to worry about death. Jillian. Her body was still in cold storage, where the vampires left it to be identified( or worse), later. Maybe she could even make something good come of this. If the contents of the chalice passed between Jillians lips, she would be back. Undead was better then dead. Here goes. She hoped she wasn't in the bathroom a suspiciously long time.


Fine..I wish to get to the punchline..here.It was entirely possible that she was going to die for nothing but ....... What were the chances! If the boy could be restored, it was right. The cup was seeming tempting, after all with the added powers, she would be able to help in the fight, better then ever. She still wanted revenge. She could just kill monsters, starting with the one in front of her. It would be the same as before, almost. She thought of her lover. They had been parted by death for too long, already. The fact that Dan lived had been a great comfort to her. She concentrated hard...and, without any further words, but with her eyes filled with tears, she plunged the dagger below her left shoulder, a killing blow, right into her heart!!....
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Random Character (Member #353) on Tue Nov 25, 2003 8:08 pm
Mr. Makers

Turns on the TV showing the girl that the boy liked. She gasped as a large red stain spread across her chest.

Did I say your life? Woops my mistake. It looks like she cared more for the boy then you. But true to my word, he lives at the cost of another life.

And it doesn't matter who my father likes more. I'm the only son here.
_________________
I'm just the character for the story. I change for each new tale.

Currently, I am most likely.....
Ares or Mr. Makers

LM


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:02 am
Lollipop walked out of the bathroom and closed Jillian's eyes...she would have chosen differently, but for Jillian the choice was probably wise. Life was nothing to be wasted, but it wasn't something to cling to at the expense of all, either. The choices had been made, and the result was what it was. Mr Makers had fooled them all. Lollipop was very, very angry, this guy was going to have something to remember her by.

Lolli opened the portal, and they came. Deities far more ancient, and more ominous then those that commonly walk the solid ground. Darkness and heat surrounded them. The first in was a handsome man with shining ebony skin and glowing green eyes, dressed in black silk shirt and trousers, only his slightly pointed ears, and yellow fangs, mark him for the demon he is, He has six fingers on each well formed hand and six toes on his bare feet. He holds a weapon, neither sword, nor spear, but a bit of both, with a vicious hook on the end. He looks upon Jillians corpse with obvious lustful interest. Lollipop suddenly feels the need to cover herself better, she pulls a blanket around her shoulders, and covers Jillian as well. It doesn't help. The dark one looks at Mr Makers in much the same way. And the effect on him is similar. He holds his weapon in front of him in a very suggestive manner and four shining prongs, sharper then a surgical instrument come out of the end with a hiss. The demon prince thrusts the weapon at Mr Makers face, and the prongs slide into the flesh of his cheeks. Mr Makers screams are oddly muffled. Next walked in what looked like an old woman. Her expression was kindly, and she walked slowly, and painfully, at first glance her hair looked dark grey, and a bit stiff. She is naked from the waist up, and her flesh is exaggeratedly saggy. Upon closer inspection, her hair isn't hair at all, but flying and crawling insects, which start to cover the legs and lower torso of their victim. On the other side of the first demon is a tall graceful woman mostly naked, except for a metal mask with no holes of any kind and metal armor on her arms and legs, both welded directly to her flesh. She wields a six tailed whip adorned with razers. With a hiss the whip winds around Mr Makers arms. Behind them are all manner of horrid looking creatures,both humanoid, and not with hooks, whips, and chains. They fall upon Mr Makers, and pull him into the dark swirling mist behind which is a portal to their domain. The last to exit are two male devils. Both are handsome and very charismatic.The first is around nine feet tall, with hell-red skin,white eyes, and straight, black hair, he has obviously played up his appearance to look as diabolical as possible, dressed in flowing robes made of some sort of black leather, he wields a three pronged ranseur. The Other stands just over thirteen feet in height his skin and hair are lustrous and dark. His red eyes shine with the power of his domain, his head crowned with small red horns. The first one just smiles a smile that makes you want to smile back, and go run screaming into the night at the same time. The taller one speaks,
He deserves to be with us. You were right to call. He's done enough here The tall devils voice is smooth and seductive
I never call you, I just open the gate. No one deserves what you do, but these people deserve him gone. And you.
There are others we could take. This place is full of those that belong to us..You saw the common people, they were afraid of shadows. Afraid to walk from their friends homes, to their own. Is that any way to live? We cannot take the innocent. That you know. I don't have to be the bad guy here..
Be gone, now. I am closing the gate. You don't want to be cut in half.
The one you seek, the one that killed your lover, We would take her. Show her our hospitality. He was angrier now
Don't be such a hypocrite. We do what needs doing, no more. How can you give us this one, but leave the one you have sworn vengence on to mess around out here. Happy as a lark
You will get him soon!...And You!!
She shouted at the disappearing form of MakersDo you see a pattern?!Try to learn something this time! Lollipop couldn't listen to much more. The devil was right. He was usually right. She needed to shut the gate now. She made the gesture, and Asmodeus, Lord of forbidden knowledge and oppression, was gone. So was Mr. Makers, escorted most unpleasantly below. What a terrible day. She needed a lot of drink!
On the TV...the girl was still pictured, startled, at the sudden presence and absence of the death wound. A corresponding red stain appeared on Jillians chest. A present from someone. She figured Mr Makers dad wouldn't want to take on the one responsible for the loss of the soul dedicated to him, at all.

Lollipop wanted to tell someone what had happened, so she decided to find the one person in town she thought she could talk to, gadget girl. Looking down she realized that she had entertained the lords of hell in her neon yellow bunny slippers. She pulled on a pair of cargo pants, and a pair of her favorite tennies...and, looking quite a bit the worse for wear, walked out the door, still not knowing what on earth a Norn was.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Wed Nov 26, 2003 8:08 pm
::The door creaked as it opened to the room. The light from the hall drew oddly the shadows of Velen and Tigrou on the floor like an invitation to enter. That was what they did without waiting any longer. The door creaked again letting the new guest of that strange house alone for once. With his hand, Velen sought to light the room and observed it for few seconds. The decoration was simple, with no much flowers or communications point but well, that was enough to serve its purpose: good sleep, good dreams. Laying down slowly the cat on the bed, he sat down near the pillow and yawned. What a day! That should have been a stealth observation mission with a quick report as usual to the Sillage commanderie and now... and now both were sticked on that world for a time. A time Velen wished as shorter as it could be. Taking off his Security Pack and black coat for the first time since they landed, he moaned silently as he felt himself like a feather, like a bird. The boot felt down on the floor followed by his shirt and starting to stretch his painful body, Velen wondered in which state they would find the space port. Some joints cracked in symphony to close the stretching session. Quickly he felt asleep before any nice thoughts.::
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sun Nov 30, 2003 9:49 pm
It was well into the morning when Lollipo got to the little house. It looked dark inside, but you couldn't really tell if people were inside or not. They were either asleep, or else the anti magic device of the old man's was activated. She decided to levitate up toward the windows. She peered in and was met by an eerie face with glowing green eyes and pointed ears. She jumped back!
The face of an attractive striped cat was looking back at her. Lollipop laughed. The occupants must be sleeping. Delighted, Lolli tried to open the window so she could pet it, but the window was locked. Funny she didn't remember there being a cat.
She floated back down wondering what to do, when she heard someone approaching, worse yet, she heard a gun charging up preparing to fire, and turned around just in time to block a Shego's blast.
Lollipop noted that her curse had not yet come into effect. She wondered what was taking Shego so long. Lolli figured she tried to kill people every hour on the hour.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:24 am
(( Couldn't wait, eh, Lolli. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif This post still happens at night, before Lolli's post. ))

Shego studied the picture carefully, and worked her way towards the house where the group was supposedly gathered. Travelling under the shadow of darkness was beneficial, and since Kelesar had 20 hours of darkness and only 10 hours of daylight, that made for plenty of time to sneak through the town.

The night was quickly fading away, and she studied pictures given to her by Mr. Makers. The pictures told her locations that she would pass on her way to where Jekko was currently hiding. She hoped that she would get there in time.

As the first rays of sunlight she knew she was getting close to her goal. Her suspicions were confirmed when he found the mage hovering outside a window. Shego grinned evilly, realizing she might be able to get her in addition to the others. She would teach this woman not to mess with her.

Shego pulled out her side arm and aimed, and fired. The shot was aimed right for the back of the woman's skull.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:30 am
Lollipop had no intention of messing up her own joke. And she knew that the occupants of the little house were quite a bit safer then anyone knew.
Hi there! she greeted Shego cheerfully, realizing what was about to go down.
Up to no good I see. Good. I can't stay. You are going to have an unforgettable day!
Lollipop teleported away to a rooftop where she could take out her mirror and scary at the events. Sadly, she didn't know how to evoke the appearance popcorn. An elemental popcorn plane would be awesome. She was very hungry.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:58 am
Tigrou looked the new girl with wondering eyes. She looked nice but the way she appeared outside like that was very surprising. The cat bounced like a feather of the bed and walked to the windows where he looked in her green eyes more deeply. For that moment, Tigrou knew that she wouldn't threat him at least not now and gave her a cat smile. The weird thing was he couldn't read her mind and she must be a kind of magic girl in this world but her attitude was very different from the other they've met earlier. Then she disappeared higher in the sky, leaving his sight when a shot echoed in the house, surprising him with some fear.

Morbleu... what's happening?

Velen get out the bed half naked with his gun, ready to defend himself and Tigrou if needed. The noise rang in his head but he didn't hear any scream. Was it a dream or nightmare? Certainly not as he met Tigrou's eyes telling him the truth.

Tak begins fine... a woman, a shot... I guess that's troubles.

Wearing his high boot, he activated the module on his belt which covered him in all black defensive unit. Kneeling down the floor, he made sure that his friend hasn't been hurted but of course not. Somewhere, someone else... A hunt would start but maybe he would end to be hunted finally.

Now, it that sweet house sounds like the Rocky Horror house. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by M (Member #386) on Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:21 pm
Not very far away, hidden under tons of rocks, there was a monumental laboratory hidden away from anybody’s view. Very few people knew about this place, because extremely controversial experiments were being played and there would be a lot of people, both in the vampire and in the resistance sides that would rather see this project shut.

Many experiments were being worked on, but the most important one was the one lead by Dr. Vladimir Empire, or Dr. V. Empire as most of his co-workers came to know him. He was a geneticist, one of the very few that had explored the disturbing undead genes of the vampires. He had come up with a theory: the vampires were vulnerable to the sun because of a failed gene that didn’t survive the transformation into the undead, the one that allowed the skin to absorb the vitamin D from the sun among other things.

Dr. V. Empire took his research very personally. To the point that he did the unthinkable. He mated with a vampire woman and conceived a baby. His child was now 15 years old and he was the main subject of his experiments… The young vampire had been trapped in a giant test tube since he was born and the only name he had was a tag on the crystal that read “Experiment V”.

The unnamed young vampire never had a chance to say a word. The liquid content of the tube didn’t allow him to. But more important than that, he never had the chance to have any normal relationship with his father, or with his mother, which he never knew.

Now, sitting in front of his masterpiece, the doctor rejoiced himself with his accomplishments.

Dr. V. Empire: You are going to be famous, E.V., kid. Your undead life had been worth to waste. I’m this close to break the final barrier to the sun. You might not make it, but your race will be so grateful…http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/8.gif
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels


Posted by Wolfe Mann (Member #65) on Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:48 pm
((This is a "retro-post" http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif ))


*Last time we saw Wolfe Mann, he was running from the Gothic Canyon, at Kelesar, to a small burning village which would be a beautiful killing playground for the werewolf. His thirst for human flesh ran wild and this time he wouldn’t hold back.*

*A lot of things can happen in such little time.*

*Things such as being captured with a containing ray by a passing police space ship. Then he was drugged and couldn’t make most of it. He heard voices, even some arguments, but couldn’t make head from tails.*

*Now, that the ship landed at an entirely different planet, his cage got open and a soldier brought him by his cuffs.*

Soldier: Say hello to Jo’briann, you deviant werewolf. I hope your suffering never stops. http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/8.gif

*Feeling the intense cold of the ice-planet, Wolfe Mann looked around startled.*

Why? Why did you bring me here?

((This story continued at Jo’Briann: Galactic Ice World Prison Planet. First here (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/thread.asp?t=t0000335) and then here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=187). ))
_________________
Wolfe Mann, the Human Hunter.
A werewolf with thirst of murder.
M

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:19 AM
Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:06 pm
(( This post happened during the night, as everyone was going to sleep. ))

Dan followed Beasly into his room and Beasly closed the door.

What's the problem?

Beasly: I hate to open up old wounds, but this is necessary. What happened to Jillian?

Dan stared at Beasly in silence for a moment. It had been nearly two years since the botched raid, but still, the memory of that night haunted him. Dan took a seat on the edge of the bed.

You still ask the hard questions, don't you, old man?

Beasly: I know this is a difficult question for you, Dan, but it is very important. I wouldn't ask otherwise.

Dan looked up at Beasly.

Very well, then. As you know, you discovered information about a vampire slave cargo transport heading to the Space Port. Jillian and I organized a plan of attack for the cell, while you remained behind to monitor the situation.

Unfortunately, the transport was a trap. We attacked and killed the ghouls leading the transport, and when we went to open the transport doors, a small group of ghouls lead by a vampire ambushed us from inside.

Jim and Derik were killed immediately after they opened the doors. The rest of us fought against our attackers, trying to escape with our lives. Jillian was taken down by a bullet to the temple. There was nothing I could do. I had also been shot. If it wasn't for my enhanced healing, I probably would have died right next to her.

It was a complete slaughter. Every last one of the cell members were killed. I was left, lying in a pool of my own blood mixed with the blood of Jillian. The ghouls went around, shooting everyone, making sure that none survived. I felt the bullet enter my head, and thought I was dead.

I woke up the next morning, my head screaming in pain. Apparently the bullet to my head was logged in my skull, and never made it to my brain. My body healed, but I can still feel the bullet in my temple. I can still see Jillian, lying motionless and colorless on the ground next to me...

Dan's voice trailed off as he relived that morning. Tears filled his eyes in remembrance.

Beasly: I am sorry to bring this up. But are you sure she was dead?

Dan was silent for another moment, then looked up at Beasly.

I carried her lifeless body back to our hideout. If there was anything that I could do to save her, I would have done it. I don't think anyone could have done anything at that point. She had two bullets in her head, and she didn't have any enhancements that would have protected her. It is only by a miracle that I am still here, alive. I buried her outside the city, at the entrance to the Gothic Big Canyon. She is gone.

Beasly: We have a very large problem, then, my friend. Someone was here earlier that looked just like Jillian. She claimed she had no memory, and that she was taken captive by mages.

Dan looked up with a start.

You're kidding me!

Beasly: I'm afraid not. I don't know for what sinister purpose that she arrived for. If someone is trying to bring her back from the dead, or if someone is using her image to get closer to us for some dire purpose. If you see her, please be on your guard.

Dan was silent. If he could see Jillian again, it would be wonderful. But Beasly was warning him of her. He hoped that he was wrong. Maybe someone was trying to bring her back from the dead for evil purposes, but he knew her heart would prevail, and she would never give in to the evil.

I'm going to get some sleep.

Dan lay back on the bed and closed his eyes. In his mind, he saw Jillian before she died. The fun they had together. The training he received from her. The love that the two of them shared. Always, though. there was the haunting image of her death. The two large holes in her head, marring her beautiful features. He had a restless sleep that night.
_________________
Dan "The Bear"
Dannellious Barausken
RPG Bio and Picture (http://jason-michelle.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/dannellious.html)
JAS (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=2439&highlight=#2439)
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:14 pm
The sound of the gunshot awoke Dan from his restless sleep. In his mind, he saw Jillian get shot and collapsing on the ground in front of him. He would have dismissed the sound as a waking memory from his dreams, if Beasly wasn't also startled awake.

Did you hear that?

Beasly: Gunshot. Right outside.

Beasly and Dan jumped out of bed and ran into the main room to see if they could see anything on the cameras.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:19 pm
Shego cursed as the witch teleported away. She will just have to get her another time. She put her sidearm back in its holder and turned towards the door. She took one look at the picture given to her by Mr Makers and realized that this must be the place. She grinned.

Well, Jekko. Time to meet your maker. And if I can kill your friends in the process, so much the better.
_________________
Shego
RPG Bio and Picture (http://jason-michelle.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/shego.html)
JAS (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=2439&highlight=#2439)
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jekko (Member #229) on Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:12 pm
::Jekko awoke to the sound of a gun shot. It sounded like it had come from outside. He lept out of bed and ran out the door of the room, almost running into Dan and Beasly. They were running to the kitchen or something, so Jekko ran to the door to see if someone was lying bleeding in the street outside the door. Opening it, he came face-to-face with a beautiful woman with green eyes, pupils included - GREEN EYES!!! She was a cyborg! And she didn't look too friendly.::

Ummm. Hey, can I help you?

::Jekko started to slowly close and back away from the door because the crazy look she was giving him.::
_________________
I'm a biologically and cybernetically enhanced scientist who wants to save the world - HELP!


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:30 pm
Shego grinned evilly as she saw her prey run out the door in front of her. He made it so easy for her to complete her task.

Jekko D'Arman....

She stared at Jekko, about ready to tell him he was about to die. But something stopped her. She had this feeling inside of her that she was totally unfamiliar with. She didn't want any harm to come to him.

I've come looking for you...

She finally managed to say. But that wasn't what she really wanted to say. She wanted to kill him. What was it so hard for her to do this time? She figured the best approach was just to wring his neck. It was more fitting that way. She dove towards the startled Jekko.

When she got her arms around him, she drew him close and kissed him full on the lips.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:34 pm
Dan saw Jekko running to the front door and didn't have a chance to stop him before he ran out the door. That man seemed determined to get himself and others killed. Dan swore under his breath and ran after Jekko. He saw the woman out there with an evil glint in her eyes. She seemed to know Jekko.

Suddenly, the woman dove towards Jekko, Dan stopped short when he noticed that the woman was kissing Jekko. Dan only shook his head wondering what other Neo they'd be attracting.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jekko (Member #229) on Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:20 pm
Mmphh!

::That was the only sound Jekko could manage with this strange cyborg-woman attaching herself to his face. He didn't even know her! And he didn't think that he was seeing things earlier - when she looked like she was about to wring his neck. But who was he to question? He was admittedly kinda hunky. Eventually his arms stopped waving about and he just stood there - not too sure what to do next - and starting to think that maybe she was going to kill him by not allowing him to breathe. Man, this chick could kiss, but he had a feeling that it didn't come from experience - raging passion, likely - experience, no. Again, who was he to question? A hot babe just walked up and kissed him! That doesn't happen every day.::
_________________
I'm a biologically and cybernetically enhanced scientist who wants to save the world - HELP!


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:28 pm
::If the gunshot didn't wake Charissa up, Jekko tripping over the legs of his cot certainly did. And that elephant of a man wasn't exactly light on his feet either. Rubbing her eyes, she walked out the door of the room and addressed Dan.::

So, twinkletoes, what's going on?

::It was then that she saw were Dan was looking whilst shaking his bushy head. It was Jekko....kissing her would be murderer! She ran out the door, kicked the Shego in the shin, and took the cyborg's sidearm from its holster. Pointing it at the offending woman's head, she growled a warning.::

Get away from my brother, you evil freak of a weirdo! That's right, step aside!

::She really had to work on her threats, the indifference was getting annoying.::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:40 pm
The sharp pain in the shin snapped Shego out from the kiss. What was she just doing? She was supposed to be killing this man, not kissing him!

Shego turned her attention to Charissa, who was standing there trying to threaten her. Shego moved too quickly for Charissa to see, and pulled the gun right out of her hand. Unfortunately, the move also caused the gun to be discharged. The bullet grazed Shego's hip, exposing some internal wiring and blood.

How dare you point a gun at me, you little witch!

Shego's hand became covered in green flame as she stared, ready to strike at Charissa.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:58 pm
Dan certainly wasn't expecting Charissa to react the way that she did. He heard of brothers and sisters being protective of each other. Apparently, Charissa had some unresolved issues with regards to her brother's choice in women. "Evil freak of a weirdo?"

Dan was about to approach when suddenly Shego moved very quickly and pulled the gun right from Charissa's hands, but not without causing it to discharge. Stupid girl stood too close. Of course, Dan never expected to see Shego move that quickly, or to see her hand become covered in green flame.

Apparently, the woman was a cyborg. This was apparent also from the exposed wires from the gunshot wound. Dan moved forward, just in case he needed to help stop this new arrival from attacking Charissa, which looked almost inevitable.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:06 am
Beasly

Beasly had turned on the monitor to find out what was going on outside just as Jekko burst through the front door. He turned in time to see the new woman embrace and kiss Jekko. And if things couldn't get any stranger, Charissa ran out and threatened the new woman.

Beasly groaned when the gun went off when the woman grabbed it out of Charissa's hands. Jekko and Charissa were so inexperienced it actually hurt him to see it.

Betsy! Alphadef!

Beasly gave the order for Betsy to become defensive. Besty walked into the room towards the front door, her eye's glowing red. She would not fire unless attacked or unless Beasly gave the command, but she would position herself by the door to prevent anyone from entering the house.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:46 am
Tooo funny! Lollipop, watching the scene in the scrying mirror, almost fell off the roof laughing! She couldn't wait for more!
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:23 AM
Posted by M (Member #386) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:10 am
Klaus

*Moving fast on the street, a werewolf, actually more of a scientist than a werewolf, was running away from some weird techno-wolves.*

*Klaus, the werewolf who used to be the personal assistant to Dr. V. Empire, knew that there was no way out. He knew it when he signed in to work for his former boss and he also knew he was signing his death warrant when he so violently disagreed on “Experiment V”. Now, he was being chased by those big robots with the heads of other members of his own species.*

Darn scientific projects!

*The techno-wolves had the natural tracking abilities of the werewolves, but also the strength of small mechas. The perfect hunters.*

*In desperate need of a safe place to hide, Klaus broke a door.*
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:03 pm
Lollipop watched as a werewolf, wearing, of all things a lab coat, ran into the alley, he wasn't as robust as others of his species, and she could swear he was wearing glasses, a near impossibility. He was badly frightened and follows closely by some monstrous creatures, mostly mechanical, but with werewolf heads. It was funny, but she watched closely. She was pretty sure she would come down if the situation got worse. She supposed you had to try and stop a slaying, even a funny one.
The assailants started closing in quickly. She teleported down lightly, staying in the shadows.
Lollipop redirected the two odd crestures via teleportation. Instead of running forward, they ran into each other. HARD. They landed on what might have been their haunches.
Halloween every day, here?...............What are you things? Can you talk? She raised her hand in a threatening manner. She looked behind her at the full warewolf
Can they talk? . She asked him. I know there is a lot of back-biting in the scientific community, but this is ridiculous.
The creatures had now regrouped for an attack. One crouched down to spring, while the other bounded towards the nerdy werewolf. Lollipop redirected them toward each other again, and this collision was harder then the first. She heard some definite crunching as metal hit metal. They weren't too bright, but they were strong.
Oh. They could talk.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by M (Member #386) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 1:52 pm
Klaus & the Techno-Wolves



Lollipop wrote:


redirected the two odd creatures via teleportation. Instead of running forward, they ran into each other. HARD. They landed on what might have been their haunches.
Halloween every day, here?...............What are you things? Can you talk?




The Techno-wolves looked at each other with disgust, then turned to the one who obviously had played this trick on them.

TECHNO-WOLF 1: “We’re on an official mission. That werewolf is to be killed on sight. Get out of our way or suffer the consequences.”

The moment Klaus broke through the door, he crashed against he floor, breaking his glasses with the impact. Short sighted by birth, he barely noticed some figures in front of him, he didn’t recognize if they were human, cyborgs or vampires, but they were the only chance he had for survival. Too bad for him, he had fallen right in front of several mannequins who seemed to look at him with total indifference.

KLAUS: “Help me… please…”
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:11 pm
Killed on sight, huh? NO problem. You won't be seeing hm for long, just stars.
Lollipop levitated the two monsters about a story in the air, and dropped them. They landed with a very loud thud. One of them just groaned but stayed put. The other lunged at her with amazing speed, she teleported out of the way, but not before he connected with her shoulder. It hurt intensely. Angry now, she levitated them to the top of a very large tree that grew in front of a nearby the house. That seemed to hold them. They were actually talking quite a bit now. None of it sounded good.
The poor creature behind her had lost his glasses. Lollipop found them, even though it was hard with her shoulder aching, and returned what was left to him. Nothing could look more pitiful then a werewolf trying to put on broken glasses. She tried hard not to show it.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:39 pm
Dan saw what appeared to be a scientist rush past the house being chased by techno-wolves. This guy was in bigger trouble than a little family squabble. Quickly, Dan ran out of the house, axe in hand. He saw the man crash through a door, just as the techo-wolves were levitated into a tree. Standing in between Dan and the scientist was Jillian. Dan was so shocked that he actually dropped his axe. He remembered what Beasly had told him last night, but nothing could prepare him for finally seeing her in person after all this time.

Jillian?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:45 pm
I'm sorry. No Lollipop sadly shook her head. I'm not. She figured this guy was the lover. More immediately, she was getting some help, finally. The Techno wolves had succeeded in getting most of the way down. One was caught on a branch, and was trying hard to reach behind himself to get free. The other was figuring out a way to help him. Lollipop knew that wolves were pack animals, so she figured they wouldn't attack again til both were on the ground. She could teleport them someplace, but she honestly couldn't think of a responsible place to do so. Teleporting them somewhere she hadn't seen was risky, they could end up inside someone, or thing. And she figured no one wanted them in the hotel.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:05 pm
Dan stood there for a moment just staring at the woman. She said she wasn't Jillian, but he would swear that she was Jillian. The resemblance was uncanny. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the techno-wolves were working their way down the tree. No time for reflection, he bent down, picked up his axe and charged at the wolves.

He hit the first one while it was still in the tree, tearing into it's hip, and completely severing one of the legs. The second, though, took the opportunity to jump on Dan, and knock him to the ground. Dan held the axe in between himself and the wolf, barely able to keep the wolf from biting into his neck.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:25 pm
Lollipop, managed to get a force field around the huge man. And it pushed the techno wolf an inch away from his would be chew toy. The only way she could help more is if they broke contact. Then she could either teleport the wolf away, or teleport the guy away. While they contacted, she couldn't levitate, or teleport one without the other. Shoot. Only one chance, and she doubted he would trust her. Under the circumstances, who could blame him. Even under great circumstances, letting go of a slavering beast inches away from your face, and ready to eat you would be hard. She still intended to try
Let go of him! If you let him go I can help!!!
The freaky creature was pushing through the force field, and the guys grip in an enormous effort of will
You have to trust me here! I can do it. For Jillian's sake if not your own.
What do you think, I'm going to say 'got you' as that thing rips you appart????
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:59 pm
"'Let go of him,' she says. 'Easier said than done.'" Dan thought, while struggling with the techno-wolf. He tightened the muscles in his arms, which were currently holding his axe. With a shout, Dan thrust his arms forward, pushing up with the handle of the axe. He managed to knock the wolf enough back for him to roll away in an attempted escape.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:25 AM
Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:10 pm
Close enough! Lollipop promptly teleported the Technowolves back to the top of the tree. They struggled, but weakly. It would take them a very long time to get back down this time.
They might know know where to find us. I'm going to try to mix them up.
Lollipop twirled the monsters around until one of the warewolf heads got sick. She replaced them into the tree. The poor scientist warewolf had passed out from fear. He was lying on his side, bushy tail sticking out from the white jacket. Even in his half human-half wolf form he wasn't very big. She checked to make sure he was Ok. He didn't seem to be in shock, his breathing was steady. She wondered if she could fix his glasses.
Thanks for the help. We better get him inside. I have his glasses here. Man, a warewolf with glasses...I don't even want to think what the other warewolf cubs had to say about that when he was little!
She noted the logo above his lapel, it was a scarlett and black interlocking V and E...Huh? She pointed it out to The big guy.
V E...does that mean anything to you?
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Posted by M (Member #386) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:28 pm
Klaus

Very slowly, Klaus started to regain consciousness. The first thing he saw was the light of day. He wasn’t used to it. Working with vampires, so many hours a day in a hidden lab under tons of rock wasn’t his idea of dealing well with sunlight. Finally, he started to focus, but his glasses were all shattered.

“Oh… my glasses…”

That’s when he finally noticed the two persons standing right next to him. A woman and… and… http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/shock.gif He knew that man! He knew him! A nervous shivering covered his whole body, as he tried to cover his face in a dumb attempt to stop Dannelious from recognizing him.



Lollipop wrote:


She noted the logo above his lapel, it was a scarlett and black interlocking V and E...Huh? She pointed it out to The big guy.
V E...does that mean anything to you?




Well… it’s the logo of the laboratory where I used to work… Vladimir Empire’s lab…
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels

Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:40 pm
The furry geek was coming to. He was frightened, so much so he was turning more furry....He seemed to be hiding from Dan behind his paws.
It's OK. Youre safe. No one is going to hurt you. Lollipop glanced nervously at Dan, who was staring at the warewolf.
What did they want? She motioned at the treed technowolves. She was preparing to shield the little warewolf, if there was reason. She just went through a lot of trouble saving this creature. How could they know each other?
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:20 am
Dan stood up after Jillian, or whoever she was, transported the techo-wolves back into the tree. Still holding his axe, Dan walked over to the scientist. A frown immediately appeared on his face.

A werewolf! I risked my life for a cursed monster?

He saw the werewolf become frightened and immediately hide his face. Dan grabbed the werewolf by the shirt collar and hoisted him into the air.

Give me one good reason not to give you back over to the techno-wolves.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by M (Member #386) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:20 am
Klaus

Once again, Klaus felt the dizziness clouding his mind. His life was now in the hands of Dannellious… could life be more ironic than that?

“Don’t kill me, please… I have information about a vampire project you might be interested in destroying. Under the Gothic Canyon there’s a secret lab, Dr. V. Empire’s lab. He’s working on a superior race of vampires, resistant to the sun and with the ability to blend easier with humans… Don’t kill me, I’ll lead you to the site of the lab…”

Klaus was holding his breath. Closing his eyes, he saw his whole life flashing in a second.
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels

Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:10 am
Dan wrote: give me one good reason not to give you back
One great reason. Me! Lollipop moved between the two guys and gently but firmly pushed Dan's hands away.
You are safe. No one is going to hurt you. Why were they after you. Are you a scientist? Did you do something to the research?
To Dan What's the matter with you! How do you know him? He doesn't look like he could hurt a fly! Maybe Jillian liked bullies, but I don't. Lollipop was telling the truth. She hated bullys more then most any thing. Bigots were a close second. From the feelings Jillian had for this man she had expected better. Much better. He wasn't laying a hand on this poor frightened creature again! She kept her voice neutral, but her temper flared enough to affect their surroundings. A wind picked up, and the day got slightly darker and colder. A closed power circle formed around her an the big man. No one was going to interfere if he wanted to act out. This was disappointing.
Please tell me you won't touch him again. I understand your anger. And I would much rather have us help each other. You can't walk through me to get what you want easily. And his informarion sounds very interesting. Maybe we should hear what he has to say. Calmly.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 5:26 am
::Something was true: people here had fast life. Things happened so fast than Velen didn't realize at first what was going on. He was pointing his gun toward the door as someone ran outside but then it became a kind of romantic comedy in the middle of the darkness. A laugh escaped from his throat as the two were kissing but not for long. Girls, boys, it's all about troubles! he thought. Whatt could he do? It didn't seem to be a threat or was she all their fears since the beginning? Impossible. Tigrou observed on Velen's back the event as well while feeling the atmosphere. ~relax your finger Velen~. He glanced at his friend the cat and rolled his eyes before seeing Betsy blocking the entrance in a defensive mode.::

Quite easy to say, no one seems to handle the situation but, I really start to like our Cordonbleu Betsy. Not that I'm falling in love with but still she impress m...

::A loud noise outside with scream stopped his mouth as he covered Tigrou in his arm carefully. He wouldn't care of someone else in the world for the moment but the cat. Suddenly his eyes saw Daniellous rushing outside with his axe.::

Poukhram! That can't be good...
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila

Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:17 am


Klaus wrote:


Dont kill me, please I have information about a vampire project you might be interested in destroying. Under the Gothic Canyon theres a secret lab, Dr. V. Empires lab. Hes working on a superior race of vampires, resistant to the sun and with the ability to blend easier with humans Dont kill me, Ill lead you to the site of the lab



Dan looked at the werewolf. He could feel him trembling in fear. Dan put the strange werewolf down, but not too gently. At that moment, the woman stepped in between them and pushed Dan back and confronted him. Dan stared at her. Her appearance and her voice, even some of her mannerisms were like Jillian's.

Look. I don't know who you are, or why you think you can judge me or my actions. Monsters like him kill our kind every day and have no compunctions against doing it. I have devoted years to freeing humanity from these beasts, so we no longer have to live in fear.

And for now, I will let this beast live, because if he is telling the truth then there is an even greater threat to humanity growing. But.... Dan started angrily into Klaus's eyes. I have been lead into a trap before.... Notices the look of fear on the werewolf's face and suddenly realizes something. But you knew about that, didn't you? Are you here to lure me into another trap?

Dan wanted to grab the werewolf again, to shake him into spilling everything, but Jillian, or at least the person Dan saw as Jillian, stood in between.
_________________
Dan "The Bear"
Dannellious Barausken
RPG Bio and Picture (http://jason-michelle.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/dannellious.html)
JAS (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=2439&highlight=#2439)
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:10 pm
Klaus

At Lollipops move to stop Dannellious from harming him, Klaus gave her a sight pleading for help. She might be the only aid he could get at this moment. Too much had he survived to perish now, that he had finally reached some people who could help him to bring down Dr. V. Empire.



Dannellious wrote:


I will let this beast live.




At these words, Klaus sighed in relief. Life had flashed in front of his eyes and he didnt want to experience that, not ever again.



Dannellious wrote:


But you knew about that, didn't you? Are you here to lure me into another trap?




Nononono! http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif This is not a trap. I promise you. This Dr. V. Empire exists and hes really working in a hidden laboratory on the project I talked to you about. Hes even experimenting in his own laboratory to create a race of vampires impervious to the sun. Klaus made a pause for Dan to react, but he preferred to continue. The most he said, the best for him. The project is being financed by an unknown vampire and the truth is that it has faced a lot of troubles because most vampires see this as some kind of heresy to their traditions. They have money, but not much support. If you bring them down, it would be a very important move to the resistance to which you belong to

http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Klaus closed his mouth. Now Danniellious would wonder how this werewolf knew about his ties to the resistance. Bad move bad move

Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:25 pm


Klaus wrote:


If you bring them down, it would be a very important move to the resistance to which you belong to



Dan's anger flared at the werewolf's words. How did this beast know he was part of the resistance. He didn't care about the woman standing in between them anymore. He grabbed the werewolf and threw him onto the ground. Dan then positioned himself over him, with his hands around the werewolf's throat. He wasn't squeezing hard at this point, but was ready to crush its windpipe.

TALK! I know you are holding back information! What aren't you telling me? How do you know me? I want answers, NOW!
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:49 pm
Klaus

Dont kill me!!! Please dont!!! http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

I knew you were with the resistance because I saw you before I saw you burying this girl. It was nothing personal, I swear, I swear.

Klaus heart beat fast, fast, faster. A deep pain pierced his chest as his frail heart threatened with to give him his last beat.

I I have a heart condition Please I will join your resistance, thats why I came here

Please trust me! Yelled Klaus with his last breath.

Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 12:59 pm
Dan let go and stood back up. He hadn't noticed that the werewolf had lost consciousness. The thought of him being watched when Jillian was buried. And then there is this Jillian here who seemed to be defending the werewolf. It was too much for him. Dan walked into the building where the mannequins were. Dan found a crate inside the building and sat down and put his head in his hands. He thought he had left Jillian's body buried by the Gothic Big Canyon. And now, her memory has returned to haunt him.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:33 pm
Lollipop's disgust finally got the better of her. She actual thought she could believe him for more then five minutes. Really, she had seen this Hatfield and McKoy act before, they killed my mother, so we killed their cousin, so they killed our grandma...and on into forever. If that's what the humans and monsters here did, fine. But not in front of her, if she could stop it.
The sky turned dark, and lightning snaked across.
She hadn't time to stop Danellius, but she did storm into the manekin warehouse after him.....She levitated him up in the same way he had raised Klause...by the scruff of his shirt, and moved him up and down like a yoyo.....
Do you like that, big man!? You promised me you would stay away from him, you liar. Don't you dare act like you are the only one with a loss here.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:42 pm
Dan was shocked when he suddenly found himself being lifted into the air by nothing. Then he heard Jillian speak. Just like her to chastise him for his actions.

Look Jil... Lady! Dan caught himself. He had to force himself to realize that this wasn't Jillian. No matter how many similarities there were. I never promised anything. He was toying with us. I was just trying to get to the truth.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:45 pm
Liar, You just got mad and took it out on a creature half your size! He HAS DONE NOTHING TO YOU ! And you might have killed him. Because of your childishness you might have killed us all! Lollipop started to lower him. She wasn't going to act the same way as he did.
He landed kind of hard, but everything considering, safely.
Lollipop turned around to see if she could help the warewolf. She was wasting her time here. Kluas lay very still and his breathing was shallow.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:54 pm
Dan hated to admit it, but she was right. He had let his anger get the better of him. There were too many things going on since last night. Too much confusion. And now he was staring at his lover who wasn't his lover. It was just too much to handle in one night, and he just snapped.

Look, I'm sorry. You're right. I flew off the handle. Go talk to him. Find out what you can. I'll stay in here and try to cool off.

Once his feet hit the ground, Dan sat back down on the crate.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 2:12 pm
Lollipop knew she upset Dan every time he saw her. That made her sad. What was done was done, they had bigger problems then anger management, right now.

She propped the warewolf's head up, and tried to feel his skin, but it was covered in hair. She got an idea. When a dog gets sick his nose becomes dry and warm, when he is well, it is cold and wet. The nose at the tip of the warewolf's muzzle was cold. She thought it might be a good sign. She briefly wondered weather the creatures panted, or sweated. The large lupine ears twitched periodically. That might be a good sign, too.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by M (Member #386) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:37 pm
Klaus

Like returning from the deepest end of life, Klaus started to come back to reality. His pulse was still shaking and the whole world was spinning around him. He didn’t know where he was, couldn’t think straight at the moment. The only thing he knew was that he was touch-and-go.

“The pills… the red pills in my pocket…”

He felt like falling…
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:27 pm
Lollipop reached in Klaus's pocket and hurriedly took out a pill bottle, fumbled around with the top and took out one red capsule. She waved her hand, and a glass of water appeared. She carefully helped the warewolf take first one then the other. She looked on expectantly.
After a few minutes she walked back into the warehouse, where Dan and the manikins were. He looked so dejected, her remaining anger subsided.
He's not well. It's his heart. I will try to get as much info as I can safely get from him. He might not make it. She informed Dan quietly, then left him to ponder the solution, and hurried back outside to the injured warewolf. He lay very still.
Lollipop felt just awful, her folk's German shephard was near sighted, too.
Kneeling by his side, Lollipop was surprised to find herself scratching him behind his furry tufted wolf ears, forgetting that he was a grown guy with a PhD, rather then a family pet.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 7:59 pm
::Daniellous reaction surprised Velen. He was no more the calm, quiet peaceful man he and Tigrou met the first time. What would suddenly made him run like that in the streets he wondered. A friend? a sibling or relative in danger? But they would learn nothing by staying apart and maybe they could help in some way. Not that he worried about Dan because he knew nothing about his host except he offered his help. Anyway, something pushed him to have a look, maybe simply curiosity. Tigrou was the first to get out, running after Daniellous with his slender silhouette.::

Tigrou! What are you doing? we're not sure... oh hell

::Wearing quickly his long black leather coat, Velen followed his friend, keeping his loaded gun in hand if he had to face a threat. He knew that a mastered situation could turn to hell very quickly. Cursing the day they landed here, he tried to catch Tigrou. Far from his sight, the cat stopped his step for a second and looked deeply at the wounded werewolf laying near the woman, as if he probed his mind. Slowly, he approached them.::

~Calm down sir, let peace overwhelm your heart.~

::There was no echo from what he said but the werewolf would hear him and calmly he came closer to Klaus. Behind, Velen Finally arrived and saw Dan looking somehow disturbed. Gently, he put his and on the shoulder of the strong man.::

Are you fine, Dan??
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:36 pm
Lollipop saw a strange man dressed in black coming near them. This was not what they needed right now. She forced a barrier keeping him, and all other would be gawkers quite a ways away. She also slowly changed the temperature in the now contained area warmer. The least she could do was make warewolves last moments comfortable. She looked down, and noticed that the striped kitty from the old guys house was right by her feet. The cat rubbed up against Klaus.
What are you doing out here, kitty? You will get lost.She teleported the cat back to the house where he belonged
She noticed the stranger mentioned something telepathicaly to her charge. Whatever it was seemed to help. Lollipop was pretty sure that moving him would kill him. Besides, she could make it as comfortable out here as in a house. Was he breathing better? Maybe the pills would work in the end.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Wed Dec 03, 2003 9:59 pm
::Checking Dan's face, Velen didn't notice the werewolves sticked in the tree. Something happened to make this man nervous now. Should he really ask or know? Velen wasn't sure and well, his host was alive: that was the matter. Turning his head to find the cat, he saw him close to someone he couldn't really discern with another person nearby. A woman at first sight. Worrying for Tigrou a second, he started to walk toward them but something kept him away enough. Now, that really didn't please him but he stayed calm observing the scene when suddenly the cat disappeared.::

Poukhram! Tigrou!! http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif
You... what have you done? If you've hurted him, there would be nothing here to keep you safe from me!

::It seemed that she sent the cat elsewhere but with the confusion he wasn't sure and pointed his gun in their direction.::
http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_mad.gif
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Jekko (Member #229) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:17 am
::When the kiss was broken off, Jekko just kept standing there - granted he did take some deep breaths - be he was oblivious to his surroundings. Then an intense pain in his side brought him to his senses. The chick had a gun and she was bleeding and sparking all over the place. She and Charissa were screaming at each other and it looked like the chick wanted to have Charis' hide on a stretcher. Looking for a way to defuse the situation, but biting his lip in pain as he grabbed his side, she managed a few words.::

You know, I'm sure we can work this out. Let's go inside and I'm sure Charis will patch both of us up - she's a cybernetisist you know. And I'm a biologist - so I can take care of your human parts, well, after mine..are....healed.

::He gasped. It really hurt. Jekko'd never been shot before and he kinda liked his obliques the way they were - in his body - not splattered on a sidewalk.::
_________________
I'm a biologically and cybernetically enhanced scientist who wants to save the world - HELP!

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:29 AM
Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:33 am
::Charissa stood there dumbly, hardly believing what she was seeing. She blinked and gun was gone! Why did every gun she held seem to be taken from her grasp almost instantaneously? She was about to make a smart comment in reply to Shego when she saw the blood seeping from Jekko's side.::

Oy Vey! What happened to you? I didn't pull the trigger I swear!
*glares at Shego* Way to go. You smooch my brother and then you kill him. Nice.
*to Jekko* C'mon let's......

::Then Jekko had to go and open his big fat mouth. She smacked her forehead and groaned - that was something Shego really really really didn't need to know. Now she was going to blow them both up unless Charissa fixed her up. MAN! What a nightmare!::

Yeah, like I'll help her! She tried to kill me! A couple of times if memory serves. And she's very rude. She can bleed to death on the street for all I care! *takes Jekko's arm and turns to the door, keeping an eye on Shego* Hope you fall in a puddle and electrocute yourself.

::With the sudden lightning storm whipping up, there was a chance of that happening too.::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:46 am


Charissa wrote:


Way to go. You smooch my brother and then you kill him. Nice.



Shego grew more enraged and was about ready to torch this witch when Jekko spoke up.



Jekko wrote:


You know, I'm sure we can work this out. Let's go inside and I'm sure Charis will patch both of us up - she's a cybernetisist you know. And I'm a biologist - so I can take care of your human parts, well, after mine..are....healed.



Shego turned to Jekko. She so wanted to kill him to complete her job, yet more than that, she desired to kiss him again. She just couldn't comprehend the conflicting emotions in her head.



Charissa wrote:


Yeah, like I'll help her! She tried to kill me! A couple of times if memory serves. And she's very rude. She can bleed to death on the street for all I care! Hope you fall in a puddle and electrocute yourself.



Shego spun back around at Charissa. Her fist which held the gun came around and struck a blow right into Charis's chest, knocking the breath out of her. With her other hand, she grabbed Charis by the shirt and hoisted her into the air.

If I wanted to kill you, you would be dead right now, little woman!
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jekko (Member #229) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:53 am
::Ok. So she was hot. So she just gave him the biggest, most passionate, most breathless kiss ever. NO ONE hits his sister. Not even hot, sexy chicks. Jekko felt himself get angry again and then he felt it. The feeling of release that he was starting to associate with the activation of his wolf genes. Soon, a towering wolf-cyborg-human hybrid was closing his claws around the woman's waist. He snarled menacingly, showing his fangs.::

Let...my...sister...go.
_________________
I'm a biologically and cybernetically enhanced scientist who wants to save the world - HELP!


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 12:57 am
Shego was grabbed from behind, which was something she wasn't expecting. She turned back and saw that Jekko had suddenly become a little more wolflike. There was something even more attractive about him. But what was she thinking? He wasn't attractive! He was her prey!

Shego let go of Charis.

I'm sorry, Jekko. I didn't know she was your sister.

"I'm sorry?" What was that all about? She had never before used those words? Why now? What was going on with her?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 1:51 pm
Klaus

Not too far away from the place where the drama between Shego, Jekko and Charissa was unfolding, the fallen Klaus had swallowed the pills handed to him by Lollipop. Those pills were specifically created for his heart condition and they were supposed to stabilize his cardiac rhythm.

Klaus was still fighting with unconsciousness when Tigrou approached him.



Tigrou wrote:


the cat stopped his step for a second and looked deeply at the wounded werewolf laying near the woman, as if he probed his mind. Slowly, he approached them.

~Calm down sir, let peace overwhelm your heart.~




The cat vanished as soon as he came, but the “message” sent to Klaus got deeper, not only to his mind, but to his soul. His consciousness, which was a blank slate since a few minutes ago, was now dreaming. In his fantasies, Klaus was not a werewolf, just a simple dog running around a country house, playing with two young kids that hugged him a lot. They were playing catch with a small ball. The kids threw it away, Klaus got it back and the game started all over again. “Silly game”, thought Klaus in his dog-like mind, yet, for some weird reason, it made him happy.

Light finally reached him and he came back to the living. Looking around, he noticed Dannellious discussing with a newcomer and Lollipop standing close to him.

Not knowing why, he looked at Lollipop and said… “Woof!”


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:03 pm
That was pretty strange, it sounded like the warewolf said "Woof". Possibly they did that, Lollipop had no way of knowing. She had never met one before. However, she quickly stopped with the ear scratching, seemed it was affecting him badly. The important thing is that he was awake.
Hey, Youre up She said quietly. Lie still for a bit, I think. We need to get you inside if you can travel. Are you up to telling me. what happened? What's your name? She was going to apologize about the ears, but decided, it would work best if they just pretended he didn't notice. She always heard Warewolves were a proud people.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:19 pm
Klaus

http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_redface.gif Realizing he had just barked, Klaus blushed all over. Thankfully, his fur didn’t allow no one to see.



Lollipop wrote:


what happened? What's your name?




Getting hold of himself, Klaus sit on the floor.

“My name is Klaus von Bismark”, said the werewolf with a nervous smile. “I’m really grateful with you, lady. I barely noticed that you handed me the pills. It was touch-and-go for a moment. Thank you so much. By the way, what’s your name?”

He checked on his pocket that the pills were still in there and he sighed with relief.


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:39 pm
Hi Klaus, I'm Lollipop. It's an old family name.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 2:53 pm
Klaus

“Nice to meet you”, said Klaus as he extended his hand to Lollipop to shake hers. Yet deep inside, he almost had this urge to lick her face…


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 3:45 pm
Lollipop shook Klaus's hand, wondering when the puns were going to come.
We need to figure out what to do next, I suggest we go inside, I don't think the others are...um ready for a warewolf right now, but we can go to my place, or some where else, I will get the big guy. Don't worry, He has chilled, and I have alcohol at my place, it usually helps humans at times like these. Are you hungry? Do you need anything to drink?
She noticed that Klaus looked nervous at the mention of the other guy. his eyes got wide, and his ears lay back. It would probably take a while before he was comfortable enough to look completely human. She wanted to pet him some more, but figured it would be rude.
I can put a barrier around you. It will keep you safe. Normally, I would give you a talisman, but mine are all silver. Guess, I'll just have to keep concentrating She looked at her silver chain, and made a note to self to make a copper talisman when she got the chance.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:44 pm
::Charissa landed with a hard *bump* on the ground. She might've swore if she could've taken a breath. Shego's blow had totally taken her breath away. It was strange to see Jekko in his wolf form, she had been trying to get him to practice with it for ages. But even more surprising was Shego - she actually APOLOGIZED to Jekko! A few breaths finally made it into her lungs and she managed to wheeze out what was on her mind.::

You're apologizing to him? HELLOOO! I'M the one you were trying to kill. And how do you know his name, anyway? C'mon Jekko, let's get you patched .... oh.

::Charissa moved to inspect the wound Jekko had just received, but it was already the size of a small cut. Hmmm. Maybe these wolf genes of his weren't all bad - she hated hairy chests.::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Jekko (Member #229) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:56 pm
::When Shego dropped Charis, he immediately let go of Shego. He didn't want to hurt her, but he didn't what she had done to Charissa to happen again. With the woman's apology, he softened further, and as he let go of his rage, his form slowly shifted into his human/cyborg one again.::

I'm sure Charis is fine, right Char? *receives death-glare* Um, but yeah, how would you know she is my sister? And why would you want to kill her if she wasn't. I mean she DID point a gun at you, but that's no biggie, right? Charissa's pointed lots of guns at various people and the worst they've done is threaten bodily harm. *receives second death-glare and poke in the ribs* Ow. Okay. So is everyone alright now? No one going to kill each other? Good. I hate it when chic....uh...women fight.
_________________
I'm a biologically and cybernetically enhanced scientist who wants to save the world - HELP!


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 8:44 pm
Follows the noise of find Jekko, Charis, and Shego.

OK, I know I inconvenienced you two but can't a guy sleep in. Hey, who's the new gal? And what truck hit her?
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by M (Member #386) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:13 pm
Klaus

Lollipop was right, the presence of Dannellious made Klaus nervous, but not exactly because the werewolf feared his attack.

“I’m really thankful with you for all your help, Lollipop, but I was actually looking for someone like Dannellious to get this done. The Doctor V. Empire’s work has to be stopped and I’m sure Dannellious will help me on this.” Deep inside, he was surprised that he had actually ran into Dannellious, but it would work in his benefit.

“I’m also glad you’re keeping in mind that silver doesn’t do a lot of good to my kind. As for getting something to eat, I think I would accept some juice, nothing alcoholic, please, remember that I almost had a heart attack a few minutes ago…”
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 9:27 pm
Lollipop laughed. She waved her hand and offered him the glass that appeared. Lollipop forgot that people generally didn't know how versatile magic was. It ran rings around science in some ways.
No silly. I meant a rather small barrier, so we can avoid any more drama. Like this
Lollipop grabbed a nearby rock, threw it up in the air and threw a shield around herself. The rock bounced off nothing about two inches from her head
Not that I think it necessary. manipulating the elemental plane of air is my specialty. Of course, I'm going to go get.....say, how do you know his name?
Klaus seemed nervous again. Lollipop couldn't resist petting him on the head.
Lollipop had actually heard of this..Dannelius, when she talked to the locals. He was Dan the Bear. A resistance fighter. Well, that was good. If what the warewolf said was right that research had to stop. Even for the sake of her distant home. Nothing monster or human could withstand a race of daywalking vampires for long.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by M (Member #386) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:21 pm
Klaus

“Well, let’s just say that I’ve seen him before…” he paused for a moment, “but let’s not dwell on that. I was certainly hoping to find someone like Dannellious, never expected to run into him. Just call it luck…”

Klaus checked the force field with his paw. “Nice trick there, Lollipop. Hmmm… Can I ask you a favor? Now that you’re into magic, could you please fix my glasses? They’re broken and about to give me some serious headache…” http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newblush.gif
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Dec 04, 2003 10:39 pm
Thanks! Finding Dannelius sure did help when I fought the technowolves.Lollipop noticed that the technowolves had fled quietly. I have heard of him, too. He has quite a name for himself. Lolli was happy he was getting more comfortable. she then took his glasses and ran her hand over them. I thought Warewoves had incedible vision.

It worked fine, the glasses were fixed, She handed them Back to Klaus
I will let your secret slide. Do you want him to know, that you know?
Do you want me to forget to mention I know his name?.
Lollipop levitated Klaus up in his sitting position, so he looked like he was sitting in an invisible arm chair.
C'mon, we need to get Dannilius, and start figuring out how we are going to deal with your ex boss.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 12:43 am
Klaus



Lollipop wrote:


I thought Warewoves had incredible vision.




“Oh… Let’s not get there, you have no idea of all the names I’ve been called because of that… ”

Klaus took the newly repaired glasses into his hands, sensing with his paws that they were no longer shattered.



Lollipop wrote:


Do you want him to know, that you know?
Do you want me to forget to mention I know his name?




“Dannellious already knows, Lollipop. It slipped from my careless mouth when I was talking with him, that’s why he got so mad. Thankfully you were around at the moment… I swear if you hadn’t got involved, I would be werewolf poop right now.”

Still holding the glasses, ceremoniously he approached them to his eyes.



Lollipop wrote:


[color=red]Lollipop levitated Klaus up in his sitting position, so he looked like he was sitting in an invisible arm chair.




“Are you sure you don’t want to give me back that heart attack?”

Finally, he put the glasses on... His surprise couldn't have been bigger! http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/shock.gif

YOU!!!!

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 1:18 am


Klaus wrote:


YOU!!!!



Dan jumped up hearing the shout and ran back out to where the Jillian-clone and the werewolf were. He saw the werewolf sitting in the middle of the air with a complete look of shock on his face. Odder still, he was wearing glasses.

What the heck is going on out here? What was that shout?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:16 am
::The slender silhouette of Tigrou reappeared inside Beasly's house without warning. The lady had cool magic ability to teleport him back in a safe place, kinda a kind attention from her but actually if she was more accurate it would be better. Indeed, Tigrou reappeared on Betsy's shoulder and with a little surprise slided on her back and felt down the floor with agility on his feet.

~Do not worry Velen, I'm fine. She sent me back in the house, thanks~

:: As the cat's words reached Velen's mind, he rolled his eyes, comforted. Stay calm. stay calm. Still, Daniellous didn't say a word since he arrived. He didn't mind more as it wasn't really his concern and wondered why he would care. Now, things were more peaceful and certainly the magic girl nurse was healing the unknown. An odd feeling of loneliness overwhelmed him as he looked around the street, being not at his home. Then a shout echoed and Dan was running. Running man! Anyway, knowing not why, Velen followed him calmly to the magic girl and the wounded strange man. At their sight, he felt amused by the scene.::

Speak quietly please, who knows in Nvis' name what kind of freaks can get out from the very shadows around.
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:59 am
OK. Enough out of both of you. How can a resistance fighter, and a warewolf scientist know each other? Or id Dnnelius here happen to be wearing a big name tag when you saw him?! I suggest you both explain. You might be big, and you might be smart, but I can do this
She hoisted both parties up in the air, dangling just a few feet up. She did take care to move Klaus slowly and carefully, and retained the recliner shaped support.
I will leave, and nothing anyone does will bring you down, ever. You will die of old age with nothing but each other for company! And I should have told you Klaus,her voice got softer I look like the Dan's girlfriend, who has died. Apparently, I can't run into a single person who hasn't seen her in this whole town. And, no, you can't have your heart attack back.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:42 am


Klaus wrote:


YOU!!!!




Spins around looking for an angry mob or enraged lunatic.

Ok, not yelling for me. Bad enough people are firing off guns for alarm clocks around here. But the freaked out yelling is going to make an old man out of me too darn soon.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:21 pm
Dan wasn't expecting to be hoisted into the sky for this Jillian look-alike yet again.

I have no idea how this werewolf knows me! He told me that he saw me burying you... I mean Jillian... after she died. I want answers as much as you do! And I would like to know exactly who you are, and why you have taken up Jillian's appearance?

Dan glared at the woman, waiting to be set back down, and get some answers of his own.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:43 pm
I'm Lollipop. And this is my appearance. I'm sorry if it hurts you, but I can't alter it. Illusion isn't part of my repertoire. No one is getting down just yet. I have no intention of having you give him another heartattack. We will talk about Jillian later. OK. Klaus, how did you know that he was Dannelius?
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by M (Member #386) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:20 pm
Klaus



Velen wrote:


Speak quietly please, who knows in Nvis' name what kind of freaks can get out from the very shadows around.




Klaus noticed a new stranger approaching, he was about to respond when Lollipop snapped and put him and Dannellious in mid air, floating, waiting for an answer that would please her.



Lollipop wrote:


OK. Klaus, how did you know that he was Dannelius?




The werewolf put his hand on his chest, trying to impress Lollipop with a fake attempt of heart attack. At the same time, he would give something out. He had to calm them both if he wanted them to help him to bring down Dr. V. Empire.

“I… I…” He gasped for air. “I knew about Dannellious because we were very interested in Jillian. When she died, I saw Dannellious burying her and I already knew who he was, but that’s it. I don’t know why they kept a file on Jillian, I swear! http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newcry.gif”
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:31 pm
Lollipop was impressed with Klaus's acting ability. Who would have figured that a warewolf could be such a ham. She lowered her head so they couldn't see her laugh. The warewolf definitely had tricks up his sleeves. What he said fit with her info.
OK. I know a little about Jillian, too Lollipop gave a brief description of the incident involving Mr. Makers, somewhat minimizing her own abilities.
She refused to come back as an undead. But she misses you, Dan. It made the decision hard. Her body was in cold storage last I know.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by M (Member #386) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:43 pm
Klaus

“So… can you put me down or something? http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newcry.gif”
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 4:49 pm
Oh, heh. Sorry Lolli carefully lowered both to the ground. The warewolf made a show of giving her big warewolf puppy eyes. Oh, well, she thought. He's only doubletalked me twice in close to a half hour. That's not so bad. She absentmindedly pet him on the head.
What do you want to do? She hoped Dan's answer would be nothing like 'kill the warewolf'
I won't be able to locate Jillian again, she has been dead for too long now, I could barely do it before.
She noticed the strange man who appeared with the cat was still there. She wondered how much he had heard.
Who's your friend? She asked Dan pointing at Velen
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:04 pm


Lollipop wrote:


I'm Lollipop. And this is my appearance. I'm sorry if it hurts you, but I can't alter it.



Dan was shocked to hear her speak. Not only did she look like Jillian, but she also sounded like Jillian. Either Lollipop was lying, or this was a coincidence of cosmic proportions.



Klaus wrote:


I I I knew about Dannellious because we were very interested in Jillian. When she died, I saw Dannellious burying her and I already knew who he was, but thats it. I dont know why they kept a file on Jillian, I swear!



Dan was shocked. They were interested in Jillian? What was their interest in Jillian? He was about to try to ask that question when Lollipop spoke again.



Lollipop wrote:


OK. I know a little about Jillian, too. She refused to come back as an undead. But she misses you, Dan. It made the decision hard. Her body was in cold storage last I know.



Dan became even more concerned and confused. Jillian was tempted to come back as undead and refused? How could Lollipop know that she missed him? And what did she mean that that her body was in cold storage. She should be buried, unless Klaus or someone with him unburied her. He did say that they kept a file on her, could there be more?

He felt his feet touch the ground again. He felt like he was getting information overload. Too many conflicting emotions at once.



Lollipop wrote:


What do you want to do? I won't be able to locate Jillian again, she has been dead for too long now, I could barely do it before. Who's your friend?



I met him last night. He was lost, and needed a place to rest. He doesn't fully understand the dangers of night in Felstarr.

What I want is answers. Both of you have given me too many questions. I want to know what you meant by "cold storage." I want to know why my love's body isn't resting in the spot I buried her? Turns to Klaus. Did you have something to do with that? Why and for what reason? Look, if you give me answers, I promise not to harm you. I just have to know.
_________________
Dan "The Bear"
Dannellious Barausken
RPG Bio and Picture (http://jason-michelle.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/dannellious.html)
JAS (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=2439&highlight=#2439)
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:36 pm
No, Jekko, I'm not going to hurt anyone.

NOT GOING TO HURT ANYONE!?! What was she saying? She was hired to kill Jekko, yet she couldn't do it! Even worse, because he asked her not to hurt anyone, she went along with it! Maybe she could somehow use this to her advantage though. After all, she is supposedly a cybernetic scientist.

I'm sorry for trying to cause you harm, Charis. I have this problem with my temper, and sometimes I get a little carried away.

The words were bitter tasting in her mouth. Even worse was the realization that she meant what she said. She almost felt like it was going to make her throw-up. What was wrong with her?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Fri Dec 05, 2003 9:40 pm
Beasly

Things appeared to be calming down now. There was something unusual about this new person. He could sense some sort of inner conflict within her. She was battling against something, and he had a feeling it wasn't good, whatever it was.

Betsy, return to normal activities.

Betsy beeped, and her eyes ceased glowing. She then walked back into the kitchen.

Now that everything is somewhat normal, would one of you three mind telling me what is going on?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sat Dec 06, 2003 12:27 am
Lollipop recounted the situation with Mr. Makers yet again http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif Hoping that would give Dannellius some peace. At the end of her story, she added.
Klaus may have more answers for you. But I don't. At least you know how she came to have the choice of coming back. And whereshe was stored. And how I touched her mind. To tell you the truth I think we all know who has the real answers. And where we would have to go to get the solutions too. Do we really want to waste time? Eventually a day walking vampire will find us. And then we won't have much
We better try to piece the V Empire info together. Time can run out here....maybe Jillian will have to wait. Dan, you have to put your concern for her aside, we need you. You know what she would say! Klaus, you truly know nothing of why she was so important? No one will hurt you either way. I am blocking you. You were plenty brave to come to us, whatever the reason. She hated to think negatively, but she figured Dan would have to toughen up about Jillian, or he would get them all killed. It might well get worse before it got better. She didn't say it, though. She also wondered if Jillian had something they wanted, would the same be true of her? http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_sad.gif She didn't share that either. She could usually hold her own...she kept on stroking Klaus's fur. It reasuringly reminded her of her parent's dog back home http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:08 am


Lollipop wrote:


Who's your friend? She asked Dan pointing at Velen




:: With a calm voice, he introduced himself to complete dan's answer.::

My name is Velen and we are no friends but person who helped the other recently. Actually, nice to meet you and your furry friend. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

::floating with in the energy bubble, Velen stabilized himself and stood in the lotus position while listening to the stories. Apparently the three had some common cases but that wasn't for him. He's a stranger. Always a stranger on ludolullabi their homeworld with Tigrou or now on Sillage, acting solo so why should he care? A seek for redemption or something else? Anyway, Velen learnt there some precious informations about the situation of Kelesar. He was in mission for Sillage but now he doubted the organization would even want such planet. There was no Vampires or werewolves on the consortium's fleet and if they found it out, some war would be launched for sure. "I shouldn't contact Sillage" he murmured.::

I'm willing to help you he spoke with a soft voice but I have also my own duties. I can't only live with good intentions...

::He should go repair the Cormoran, their ship and return to Sillage because soon or later they will send agents to find what's happening with his disappearance and that will add more hell to this world. He should but something kept him here, something like affection for a cause.::

::Why do you care for them velen?::
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:33 AM
Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sat Dec 06, 2003 9:16 am
Lollipop listened to Velen. And decided that more help would be needed.
I doubt there is a place that wouldn't profit from this mission. Your help would be welcome, in my opinion. I hope you understand, however, that this might not be something you want to do. Dan had mentioned that Velen was unaware of the dangers of this place. But she was impressed that he would want to help when there was nothing in it for him. Sort of. At least he wasn't spending time talking about his girlfriend, while something threatened his whole world. Men.
Lollipop was now close enough to Velen to realize his invisible bubble was technological in nature, not mystical. Lolli had never seen such an interesting gadget, before. This would be very useful. It was like her own shield, but not shut off by magical wards! It could be used many places, like in the little house they would probably go! She decided to ask Velen to shield her and Klaus when the time was right. Lollipop was comforted by Velen in general. He was obviously a man of honor, and peace.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Sun Dec 07, 2003 6:32 pm
::Velen smiled at the lady who seemed very wise even though she remained very mysterious. Looking at her and the werewolf wearing glasses, he wondered if she was a chief or queen of some guild on the planet. How interesting it would be. This place under its first cold feelings had something special or it was simply the people who lived here who made it special. Stretching his back, he stood up in the bubble, trying to find his balance. That was not very easy but it's like being in space and that he already experienced.::

Thank you for the warning, damoiselle but crashing our ship on that planet was already something I didn't want to do. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Now, every actions have their consequences, every actions need a reaction to not be useless. I would learn nothing by staying passive and well, I must admit your cause is enough noble to make me staying.

::He paused for a second, watching Dan and thought of the resistance. Hell, they really seemed overwhelmed by their adversaries but the fact that they were still standing meant there is still hope.::

For what it's worth, you can count on me. But my Organisation, Sillage, may be a problem soon or later... well, let's fix one problem at one time and the present problem is a big one.

Well, Woofy certainly has something to answer you... He told looking at the werewolf.
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:43 pm
*to Shego* A LITTLE problem? Well, I guess admitting you have a problem is the first step. I'm sure there's a RAGE anonymous around here somewhere. Personally, I think you could use going through the steps.

*to Beasly* Well, I would if I could, but all I know is this. This is Shego, she saved me from the vampire, then tried to kill me, then forced me into being her slave, then tried to kill me again - until I was rescued by some other chick and ended up here. Then the next time I see her, she's making out with my brother! I don't know about you, but Shego's not exactly what I would be looking for in an in-law. *whispering* Might want to get Betsy to bring a bucket, Shego ain't lookin' so hot. I would've said green around the gills, but that much should be obvious.

::Charissa didn't want to say it, but she was fascinated by Shego's cybernetics. She would pay big money to figure out how she ticked. However, she had no money and Shego was a homicidal maniac, so she doubted that chance would come anytime soon. Unless......naw! She would never use her brother that way. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif ::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by M (Member #386) on Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:53 am
Klaus



Dannellious wrote:


I want to know why my love's body isn't resting in the spot I buried her? Turns to Klaus. Did you have something to do with that? Why and for what reason? Look, if you give me answers, I promise not to harm you. I just have to know.




Klaus doubted for a moment of what his answer should be. How much of the truth should he spill to enlist them in his quest to bring Dr. V. Empire down. Would they be enraged if he told them only one part of what he knew? Nervously, he took off his glasses and cleaned them with is shirt.



Velen wrote:


My name is Velen [...] nice to meet you and your furry friend. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif




The werewolf nodded nervously to Velen. “Nice to meet you, my name is Klaus. I’m a scientist.”



Lollipop wrote:


We better try to piece the V Empire info together. Time can run out here....maybe Jillian will have to wait.




Jillian was the key to bring Dannellious against Empire. This was a chance he just shouldn’t waste.



Lollipop wrote:


Klaus, you truly know nothing of why she was so important? No one will hurt you either way.




After a deep sigh, Klaus finally spoke. “Jillian has anything to do with the Dr. V. Empire. He had a file on her because he ordered his minions to unbury her and bring her into his laboratory. That’s all I know, I don’t know where her body is or why she was taken. But I do know Empire has all of the answers.”

Klaus forced his weak vision to look into his new friends faces. They had to be shocked. They just had to be. Of course, he knew more about Jillian, if so, would a half-truth be a half-lie?
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:11 am
Lollipop knelt down by Klaus.
You can trust us, Klaus. There is no way we would let Empire's work go on. If there is more to Jillian's involvement, you can tell us? Lolli wasted a second, she wasn't going to insist.
This isn't a test. But I am much like her, if she has scientific value to Empire. So might I. But I trust you to know what you are doing. . Tired as she was, the shield around Klaus strengthened. She imagined that Dan would think he had a right to question Klaus any way he wanted when it came to Jillian. But she could also be underestimating the big man's self control.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by M (Member #386) on Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:27 am
Klaus

“That’s all I know. I swear! http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/shock.gif” And mentally, Klaus crossed his fingers.
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:36 am
Lolli asked Velen if he could calm Klaus, like before, and petted Klaus's head a few more times. She was by his side, noticing the digits of his paw were crossed. He probably didn't even notice doing it! She had to laugh.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:31 am
Maybe she could be rewired to be calmer and nicer to you, Miss Charissa. But why did she suddenly go from hit-mark cyber-killer to pleasure bot on your brother? And what other chaos is going on?
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:31 am
Dannellious looked hard at the werewolf. He could tell the beast wasn't telling him everything, but if Jillian's body was being held by Dr V Empire, and if this so-called doctor was trying to create a breed of vampire resistant to sunlight, then they must follow through.

I know you aren't telling the whole truth, but I do believe what you have told me. It isn't right that Jillian's body is in cold storage in a vampire's lab. Nor do we need the threat of a vampire who can withstand the light of day. Come with me back to Beasly's, so we can talk about this some more. But, just for everyone's comfort, I would strongly suggest you take on a more human form.

Dannellious turned to Lollipop.

And you, I still haven't figured you out. I don't know what your game is, but if you truly wish to help us, then come. But I will not abide with you turning your magics on us. We will be going into dangerous territory, and if you turn your magic on us, you may condemn us all to death. So either work with us, even if we do something you disagree with, or go on your way. It is your choice.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:44 am
Shego hated this place. Why could she not follow through with her task? That Mr Makers must have had something to do with this. He knew this would happen, which is why he sent her here! If she ever saw that man again, she would make him undo whatever cursed thing he did to her.

But she couldn't keep her mind on that task. It kept wandering, with her eyes, over to Jekko. She didn't understand these feelings, nor did she welcome them. They were distracting, and keeping her from accomplishing her mission.

Shego forced a smile.

It was all a misunderstanding. I was having a bad day. I had been shot and fell from a three-story building, left for dead, and was forced to walk, badly injured, through the Gothic Big Canyon before finally arriving in Felstarr.

Shego never discussed things like this with others. She would rather kill them. But since her feelings for Jekko prevented that, she was forced to resort to petty small-talk and excuses. Why was it, the only thing she could think of, was Jekko, and how handsome he was? This would drive her insane before too long. She couldn't wait to see that Mr Maker's again, to give him a piece of her mind, and her flames.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Posted by M (Member #386) on Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:07 pm
Klaus

Lollipop was still petting at Klaus when Dannellious told him that he just partly believed him, but that he would be going against V. Empire. Klaus couldn’t hold back a smile as he finally got some allies to bring Empire down. Really excited, Klaus jumped over Lollipop and licked her on the face.

“ http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/shock.gif Er… uh… http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_redface.gif “



Dannellious wrote:


just for everyone's comfort, I would strongly suggest you take on a more human form.




Without saying a word, Klaus nodded to Dan. He concentrated some and his fur vanished, leaving instead a white thin man with a very messed up brown hair.

“Is this friendly enough http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/scared.gif “
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:38 pm
Lollipop giggled at Klaus's action, smiled at Dan.


Dannellious wrote:



And you, I still haven't figured you out. I don't know what your game is, but if you truly wish to help us, then come. But I will not abide with you turning your magics on us. We will be going into dangerous territory, and if you turn your magic on us, you may condemn us all to death. So either work with us, even if we do something you disagree with, or go on your way. It is your choice



I'm going for the simple reason that this needs to be done right. She let him figure the rest out. She wondered who the "we" Dan was talking about was. The person with him, Velen, would unlikely act in a indecent way, wasn't really with him. She hoped he wasn't still leading his cell( the rest of whom were dead) in his own mind. She raised an eyebrow.
And I always do what's right. If you behave, I behave. We work as a team, from here on in, if you feel the same. *sigh* I think we both need the practice. ....... And I don't need to be figured out. That just sounds paranoid. But, I think we should have a short private chat.


Klaus wrote:


Friendly enough?


He looked very human. She gave Klaus a thumbs up, hoping it didn't mean anything rude in werewolf http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif She extended her hand and Dan shook it. Lolli had enough experience to know, this wasn't over. She should talk with Dan more before things got rough.
A pity , she had been hoping to have a word with gadget girl, whom she had now labeled Eins-tiny http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif .
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:45 am
::When Lolli asked him to calm down Klaus, Velen gave a peaceful look at the man with a kind of smile which was supposed to be friendly. Maybe it wasn't but fortunately, Klaus came back to his sens quite quickly and acted more reassured or with more self confidence. For a second, he wondered if the man mastered his fears or his secrets. Not all things were good to reveal, he knew that since a long time even if at the end secrets burned all. The morphing of Klaus into a human face was impressive and a little laugh escaped as he licked the woman face. Funny man.::

Dan, you could never face the Evil Vampire alone and it would be suicidal (?). It would only kill you and that won't make things any better for you or Jillian.
Trust her but keep you eyes opened so to speak.

::Then Lolli came close enough near the bubble shield and seemed to give some attention to that. "She looks at me?" he wondered himself..."idiot, only the shield" he figured out. Feeling more secure, Velen with a soft voice commanded the shield to stop. It would be easier to communicate without any kind of barrier between them all...::
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:50 am
Just as soon as Velen and Klaus had gotten a little ahead of Lolli and Dan they froze in midstep, as did every living thing in their vicinity. Lollipop anticipated Dan's first question
I could have done that to the technowolves, but they were a bit far away. If a nice old lady was pouring herself tea in that little house, it could have been bad. Magic is more dangerous then it sounds in fairy tales. Best to stay simple Lollipop never understood why so many lay people figured the arcane arts were tame and predictable, like a parlor trick.
We can make a good team, all of us. But we need to get some things said. We don't have much time Lolli looked at their companions, then back at Dan...funny, Dan didn't look or act like anyone she knew, but somehow, he seemed familiar, like a friend from so long ago she couldn't remember any details..
It hurts to look at me, doesn't it? I can relate to your situation better then you think. My lover was murdered. That's why I came. You realize, I'm sure, that you might well find who killed Jillian. If she was being followed, and studied, she might have been the reason your group was ambushed. I wonder if you are prepared? She left the worst possibility unsaid. Dan might meet Jillian. In what condition, Lolli didn't even want to think. There were possibilities here that were quite a bit more unsettling then vampire Jillian. Lolli started wishing she knew what became of Ker's body. Just for a moment, she fought back tears.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:20 am


Dagda wrote:


Maybe she could be rewired to be calmer and nicer to you, Miss Charissa. But why did she suddenly go from hit-mark cyber-killer to pleasure bot on your brother? And what other chaos is going on?




Shego shot Dagda a glare. Oh how he wished she could torch this guy, and the rest of the vermin here, but Jekko would be mad. And she didn't want him to be mad. Even though she was as confused as all as to WHY she didn't want him to be mad. Since when did she ever care what someone thought? It was much easier to kill first and not ask questions at all.

As I said, I was having a bad day. I've been looking for Jekko since last night. And I am proud of my cybernetics, I am not a "bot." She looked at Jekko. But I can be pleasure.

Shego about screamed inside her head. What was she thinking? The only pleasure she ever found was in killing. If she is falling for this cyborg, she'll lose her edge. She can't allow that to happen. Yet she was allowing it to happen, which was evidenced when she grabbed Jekko's human arm and pulled herself close to his side.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:32 am
Dan turned to Velen.

And you are correct as well. it would be suicidal taking on a vampire alone. But it is even more suicidal to take on a vampire with a group of neos who don't know how to work together. I've been fighting the vampires and ghouls in Felstarr for many years, I have a lot of experience in dealing with their kind. I dont' know where you or this woman are from, but I don't think either you have truly any inkling of how dangerous it really is around here. I ask both of you, if you choose to accompany me, that you trust my judgement, even if my judgement seems incorrect to you.

Dan then turned to Klaus.

Your appearance looks good, thank you. When we get into the house, I want you to work with Beasly and help him get an understanding of the layout and the situation in the lab, so we can develop a plan.

Before Dan could say anything else, he noticed that everyone around him stopped. Dan half-listened to what the Jillian look-alike was saying. He heard the voice, and the voice brought back memories of Jillian. Except for the magical power this woman had, she was almost completely like Jillian, even the personality, to a small extent. Or was he just being blinded by her appearance and deafened by the sound of her voice?

I know exactly who killed Jillian. I was there. Jillian was shot right in front of my eyes, and there was nothing I could do to save her. It was a few lesser vamps and some ghouls of Carmellia, the owner of the space port that I had the pleasure in destroying part of last night. What I don't understand is why this Dr V Empire thought it important to unbury her, and use her in whatever twisted experiment that he is cooking up.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:50 pm
Wow. Now that you mention it, that does sound like a bad day.

::Charissa rolled her eyes at words and her next thoughts. So Shego tried to kill her. Oh well, supposed to turn the other cheek right? Dagda's words just made her mad. "Pleasure bot?" what is he thinking? She's MUCH more sophisticated that that.::

Zip it Dagda. Alright, Shego come on in and I'll see what I can do about your shoulder. Oh - and your leg. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_redface.gif 'Scuse me Beasly, I've got some work to do.

::Rushing inside, Charis pulled up a chair for Shego and a stool for herself. She then brought over her bag of gadgets and started sifting through the junk she brought with her. She pulled out her sensor attachment that she used to see a second screen with her computer - now it would be her magnifying glass. Shego's components were finer than Jekko's and more interconnected with her biological systems. She would have to be careful. She plugged a pair of tiny tweezers and a miniature sauteing iron into the isoampinator. She hoped that she had a low enough voltage so as not to completely melt Shego's wiring.::

Sit, please. Whoa - talk about deja vu! http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:37 AM
Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:31 pm
Lolli sighed. Dan wasn't going to listen. She unfroze their companions. Oh, well. I told you so's were just a part of being as smart as her.
She saw Dan admonish everyone. Still the leader...she just wasn't sure of whom. Live or die by your own ability then. Trusting a man that listens to no one is more dangerous then trusting one that knows nothing.
Pretty obviously, if a geneticist working on a problem of Vampires walking in the sunlight is that interested in a subject, she had the gene that allowed the problem's resolution.....Oh well, he was big.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Tue Dec 09, 2003 3:56 pm
When he noticed that everyone was moving again, he spoke again.

Let's go into Beasly's house and find out who is coming and who is staying, and develop a plan of entry.

Dan walked to the house.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:24 pm
Ok Dan, I get you want to lead. And maybe you should. Even though this will be your first time leading a group, too. You keep talking about being a team, yet, the only opinion that is of any worth to you is yours. Tell me, is there anybody here besides the old man that you think is anything but a "neo" whose input is at best raw data? I agree with what you say, we need to work as a team. Or we just might end up like your last one. Do you think you can do this alone? Because that's where you are going. I will see that this gets accomplished. I am not trying to sabotage you, or I would have said this in front of everyone. I didn't. But have respect when you address me! She was tired of trying to be understanding and kind. So far that wasn't taking. Dan was a good man, and capable, but he needed to start seeing others as something other then Neo's
She walked ahead, not much caring if Dan was going to answer.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:34 pm
Have respect? You say I don't have respect, and you're the one passing judgements on me? Yes, you know more about me than I think you do, but still you don't know me, or what I know, or what I've been through. Yes, you can open a gate to hell, and pull people's spirits from death, but you don't know the first thing about fighting a resistance, do you? You want the truth? I don't care who leads this mission, as long as the person shows some intelligence when it comes to dealing with the monsters. When we get back to the house any who are coming along will all have equal input into the mission, neo or not. But Beasly is going to make the final decision on who will lead, and when that decision is made, we all have to live by it.

Dan closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Look, I know we've gotten off to a bad start. I still don't even know who you are, other than a Jillian look alike that wields some very powerful magic. Now, if we can move forward, instead of standing here, butting heads, in a contest of who is right and who is wrong, I think we might actually be able to get something accomplished.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:45 pm
Lolli gave him her biggest smile
Well, all right then! Let's go!
She wasn't one to hold a grudge. Maybe she was being judgmentalhttp://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/whaat.gif
I don't think you caught my name before...I'm Lollipop. Lolli for short. It's an old family name. She was flattered at the nice compliment about her magic. This guy wasn't so bad.
And the magic isn't all that great, really...just some stuff my mom taught me, there's people who can do a lot more...I'm glad you like it! Lolli was actually very proud of her accomplishments, even though she didn't brag....much.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:53 pm
Looking at Lollipop's smile was another reminder of Jillian. He wondered if he would ever get past the fact that she was not Jillian, but, in fact, a completely different person.

Well, Lolli, I do recall you telling me that before. Things, though, have been a little crazy. Now, let's go to the house.

Dan continued towards the house. Things have been unusual so far. He had no doubt that things were going to become even more unusual before this day was over.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:35 pm
::Velen was walking along with Klaus when Lollipop froze things around her. That didn't hurt and he would never notice it. Still he was just surprised to see that he was actually acting a lot selfless and he didn't feel bad at all with that. Not that he cared for everybodies anyway. Helping Klaus even if the man didn't really need it, he put his mind in order with all the informations he had. The house could be caught by sight now it would be time to leave to repair the ship.::

I know you're a little tired by all your adventure, sir Klaus but Betsy is the finest cook I've ever met! The flavor she puts in her recipe, the original way she create perfumes, the... ahem... sorry http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_redface.gif

Well, you'll be fine there. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by M (Member #386) on Tue Dec 09, 2003 9:36 pm
Klaus



Velen wrote:


::When Lolli asked him to calm down Klaus, Velen gave a peaceful look at the man with a kind of smile which was supposed to be friendly.::




*Klaus looked at Velen somehow distrusting him. He didn’t like anyone to have some kind of power over him, he had had enough with Vladimir Empire back at the lab. Unwilling, though, Velen’s sight calmed the werewolf even further. Klaus smiled back at Velen.*



Dannellious wrote:


Your appearance looks good, thank you. When we get into the house, I want you to work with Beasly and help him get an understanding of the layout and the situation in the lab, so we can develop a plan.




Okay, I will... *Once again someone else was bossing him around... For the Feral Mother! Would he always be second best? He was so done with this attitude everyone had over him... Anyway, this wasn’t the place to throw a tantrum, so...* Just tell me know who Bosley is. There’s so many new people around that I’m sure I’ll get lost... http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/9.gif

*For a moment there, Klaus felt his muscles ache, as if his body had been tensed for a little too long.* “Weird”, *thought Klaus*, “it feels as if I had been frozen on ice…”
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Wed Dec 10, 2003 1:13 am
Lolli caught up to Velen and Klaus. Velen was lost in thought, but she thought Klaus looked a little sad...hmmm.
Did that hurt? Lollipop looked as apologetic as she could. She felt a little responsible for Klaud.
I froze you, for a tiny bit....had to talk to General Charming , there. She continued more quietly I didn't know it would feel weird. Don't be sad. We're going to go after Empire..... I shouldn't have magicked you like that, sorry Klaus still looked unhappy. Lolli tried again
I don't know if I told you, but I think you are very brave to get away from Empire and tell us about his plans. A real hero! She gave Klaus a quick light kiss on his human cheek. She knew people were tough to help in matters of a bruised ego http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif
Betsy's cooking was starting to sound good! Lolli was pretty hungry.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:13 am
She's right, Klaus, you have done what you thought you had to do. Some persons would just bow but you risked your life for a great purpose. For that, you can be proud of yourself.

But don't expect a kiss from me too http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

::His black trench coat was blown by a little breeze on the ground of the street, giving him a ghost look as he turned to Dan to see how he was. He looked disturbed but nothing he would tell actually so Velen didn't ask and lighted a cigarette to calm himself.::
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Wed Dec 10, 2003 6:01 am
http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif Lollipop was quite surprised that Velen heard her! http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_woot.gif It was very funny! She looked to see if that cheered Klaus up.http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/ermm.gif
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:55 pm
Zip it? But I was just....ah screw it. Good luck there.

Heads to see what the others are up to.

Can someone explain whats going on here? Who is the slinky looking guy and the um, uh http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_redface.gif hooooo, lady?
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Wed Dec 10, 2003 9:39 pm
Lollipop changes into a decent pair of dark blue hiphuggers, and heeled boots (dark chocolate brown), and a pink and gold peasant top. She forgets her hair is still in pigtails.
Lollipop, entering regaly.
Hello again. Everyone! Sorry I had to leave quick last time....but I went to help, your friend there She looks in the direction of Charissa, and gives her a big friendly smile. She notices Shego looking at her blaster, which turns into a bouquet of flowers.
Speaking of which, you two are getting along well. We have bad news. Vampires might well be walking in the daytime soon. Bummer, huh? Anyone want to help? You know, you should really watch the door. Anyone can just walk in. This city isn't safe, you know. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif Lollipop takes a bit of time to consolidate the tiniest amt of power...just enough to vaccate or block, while the door remains open, and the wards defunct. No need for offensive action, amongst friends. But she stayed by the door.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:06 am
Dan entered the house with Lollipop, Velen and Klaus. He closed the door behind them. He noticed Beasly's look of shock as Lollipop entered the house.

It's ok, Beasly. Her name is Lollipop. She's here to help.

Beasly: (Eyes Lolli suspiciously.) All right then. What's this about a vampire coming out in sunlight.

It seems this man, Points to Klaus, used to work for a Dr V Empire, a vampire who is creating a vampire that can move about during the daylight. He'll be able to tell you more.

Looks at Klaus. That man is Beasly, please share with him everything you can about the lab, it's location, layout, security, and so on. We need to know everything if we are going to get in and out of there alive.

Turns his attention to the others. I know a couple of you have expressed an interest in the Resistance. Well, now is your chance. We are about to head into a vampire laboratory and destroy a secret vampire project. You can either accept and join with us in the mission, or stay behind. The choice is yours. If you wish to join, let me know your knowledge, skills and abilities you can bring to the team, so we can utilize everyone to the best of their abilities.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:14 am
Shego hated being pushed around by this little woman, but she appeared to know what she was doing. She was skillfully repairing the damage caused by the bullet. This could work out to her advantage.

Then the witch walked in. When the woman said she was a friend who was helping the little woman, she grit her teeth. If she was a friend, she couldn't hurt her. It would make Jekko upset. She hated these feelings, and wished she could just stand up, pull out her side arm, and.... That was when she noticed her sidearm was now a bouquet of flowers.

What the...? What happened to my sidearm?

Shego pulled out the flowers and stood up, glaring at Lollipop, and holding the flowers at her.

Did you do this?

Shego wants so badly to kill this woman. The rage was building up inside her. Instead, she only threw the flowers at Lollipop and sat back down angrily. Charissa was now giving her more orders to stay seated and still. She hated this little woman. She hated everyone in here, and she hated the fact that she seemed to be in love with Jekko, a man she only just met.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:18 am
Dan turned to Shego and Lolli. He glared at Lollipop.

Lolli, this is neither the time nor the place for your tricks. Now, either you help us, or you go away.

Dan turned back to the others. He didn't like his options with this group of people, but he hoped that they would pull through when push came to shove.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by M (Member #386) on Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:01 am
Klaus

Klaus felt deeply embarrassed by the attention Lollipop and Velen were giving to him. http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newblush.gif He felt the red going all over his face and, as hard as he tried to get rid of it, it only intensified.

Finally, when they got inside of the bedroom, he noticed a young man asking him who he was. Later he would know the youngster’s name was Dagda.

“My name is Klaus von Bismark and I’m a were… I’m wherever you want me to be. I’m a… person… http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newblush.gif”

His mouth once again almost got him into a ton of trouble.

Thankfully, the attention turned to this man Dannellious called “Beasly”. Dan wanted him to tell Beasly everything he knew about Dr. V. Empire. Not too comfortable of being surrounded by so many people, Klaus walked to him.

“Beasly, right? Nice to meet you, my name, as I told the youngster over there, is Klaus von Bismark. I was assistant in the secret lab that was built under the Gothic Canyon.” And so, he told Beasly the same information he had shared previously with Dannellious. The story of Dr. V. Empire and his Experiment V. The way he was so obsessed with his project that he didn’t mind sacrificing his own son. The results he expected and the way it would help the “monsters” in their fight against the commoners.

“That’s all I know, Mr. Beasly. That’s why I came here. See why it’s so important to bring down Dr. V. Empire?”
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:44 am
Good enough. Lollipop, wondering what tricks Dan was refering to. The big guy thought that letting Shego shoot at her was less distracting.
Lollipop ignored him completely.
She noticed that the Brown haired guy she had seen before WAS fine. And speechless. Which was cute http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif
She blew him a kiss!
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:26 am
edit


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:14 am
Not you wolf-guy. The yowza lady.

Looks around with a faint glow in his eyes.

What every guy here was thinking it and they know it.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by M (Member #386) on Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:15 pm
Klaus

Klaus noticed Dagda’s attitude and felt this urge to bite him, how dare he uncover his cover of not being a werewolf... but he contained his anger. After all, he was a civilized scientist, not a lowly werewolf who should get his rabies shots. Still the tension in the room made him feel uncomfortable. This wasn’t the tight team of revels he expected to find. Everyone was so tense. No way they cold get into battle and work as a team.

Frustrated, Klaus sighed.
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:27 pm
Lolli sighed. The fact that they weren't cohesive was pretty there. She had a thought. Something she heard of
Ive heard of a spell, I don't know if it works or not. But it's supposed to bring people together for a cause...help them understand each other, and work as one. I haven't done it ever...but it brings people together like mind , heart, and hand...I could try it...
She didn't really expect anyone to listen...
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:50 pm
((Too lazy to switch Clones, and too much to type to constantly switch ))

Dannellious

Dan turned to Lolli.

That is an interesting suggestion, but I think we should learn to work together without the aid of enchantments.

Shego

Shego didn't like the idea of joining on this mission. She needed to complete her mission, and kill Jekko. But, her feelings for Jekko were too strong to overcome. If she ever saw that Mr Makers again, she would make sure he was in a world of hurt until he told her what he did to her, then she would kill him.

Beasly

Beasly hadn't seen this much chaos in a resistance group in ages. Dan wasn't helping matters much, either. He was always to blunt for his own good. Dan even seemed to get more pessimistic since he saw him last. He realized he needed to get things in order, especially if what Dan and Lolli said were true.

Can I have everyone's attention please! I've had just about enough of you all! Especially you, Dan! You bring these people to my place and proceed to give out orders to everyone, including me? Have you remembered nothing that I taught you?

As for the rest of you, I don't know any of you at all, but there is a crisis forming, if what they say is true. Imagine the implications of a vampire walking around in daylight! Now, I don't know about the rest of you, but if you all can't start learning to cooperate, you will likely not survive.

Now, I am heading into the kitchen, if any of you wish to aid the resistance in defeating a threat to humanity, join me in there. As for the rest of you, you are welcome as guests in my house, I would request that you treat each other civilly, or I will have to ask you to leave.

With that, Beasly walked out of the room, into the kitchen. It had been a long time since he lost his top like that, but they were acting like school children, and he felt they needed to be treated as such.

Dannellious

Dan was speechless when Beasly singled him out for the verbal attack. He respected his old mentor, and realized that he had, once again, failed him. Beasly was like a father to him, and he hated the fact that this happened. Dan turned to the others.

Look, everyone, I'm sorry. But Beasly is right, there are bigger things we have to worry about now. I'm going in after Beasly. Anyone else wishing to join can come on inside.

Dan followed after Beasly into the kitchen.

Shego

Shego listened to the man rant. She didn't care about any vampire walking around in daylight. But it looked like Jekko would probably join in on the task. Sighing, she resigned herself to the fact that she might be stuck with this bunch of losers. At least until she could figure out how she could be herself again. She remained seated, waiting to see the reaction of Jekko and Charissa.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:45 pm
Lolli was pretty sure that Beasly was Dans father. Sometimes people din't know these things...Maybe Beasly didn't know? She walked into the kitchen and sat down
OK She smiled at Beasly. The kitchen was cozy. Maybe it was better in here.
I hear your robot is an unusually good cook from practicly everyone. Or at least Velen. She certainly hoped the others were coming. She couldn't think of much else to say.
She gently, and telekineticaly tugged on Dagda's sleeve. He could have the chair next to hers.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:52 pm
Beasly

Beasly returned the smile.

I think we could all use some breakfast, but I have to ask for you to be patient just a while longer. I want to see who all is joining us, and then I can have Betsy serve us. I hope you don't mind.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:59 pm
Of course, not. I'm sure it's worth the wait Lolli was hungry, so it wasn't small talk any more. If they didn't look ready to save the world. They could certainly eat.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by M (Member #386) on Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:26 pm
Klaus

Klaus, still in his human form, followed Lollipop and Beasly into the kitchen. He was hungry, but more important than that, he felt safer with Lollipop. That house was filled with lunatics and he didn’t want much to do with them.

“By any chance, do you happen to have dog food?”

Feeling the judging looks all over himself.

“What?” http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_realmad.gif
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Dec 11, 2003 8:12 pm
Lollipop was determined to make Klaus feel at ease. If he ate dog food, she would act like that's perfectly delicious. Anything else would be rude.
I'm sure theyre just hungry. What kind do you like? It realy looks very nutritious. And so much less fuss then all those separate morsels. I am very anxious to try Betsy's cooking. Otherwise I would have some, too. Lillipop said in the most neutral voice.
You know, I doubt Beasly was expecting a guest like you, and Betsy is busy so...
Lollipop concentrated, and produced a white porcelain bowl with Purina Large Breed Dogs formula( it was new and promised a glossy coat), and a glass of water.
Umm...do you like that moistened a bit? I know that some think that's best certainly that was how their old shepherd back home preferred it.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:45 am
::Having nothing better to do until he would find a way to repair the Cormoran, Velen looked at his cat like waiting for approval. The little song of the hungry tummy of his friend decided for them.::

Well, I didn't expect that as answer my friend.

::They finally entered in the kitchen, nodding to Beasly, Lolli and Klaus. The old man was right, people here should cooperate and work in team to be efficient, to have a hope to win. By the way, Velen didn't sit around the table yet. He simply offered a seat to Tigrou and stayed straight against the wall, crossing his arms.::

Beasly, we are with you whatever will happen. He simply told at Beasly.

I hope by the way that Betsy will be with us as well... where is she?
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Fri Dec 12, 2003 7:22 am
Felt a tugging on his sleeve for a second then it started sparking. Dagda glanced down quickly and saw his mark glowing a bit.

Um, I'll be in there in a second. I left something back in the room I used.

Awkwardly tries cover the sparking sleeve and his left hand as he slinks towards the bedrooms.

By the legendary kings of unity, why can't this thing keep quiet unless I will it? How did my brother ever keep it a secret when he had it?

Key: He tried to master it through practice and force of will. You should do the same.

How the hell did you get in here?

Key: I'm an old friend of Beasley's.

Eyes Key suspiciously.

And of my brother too I bet.

Key: More of a guide to him. Though you seem to stumble down the path without my prompting too much.

I didn't plan on playing lapdog to a monster, cyber, or anything else and I won't to you old man.

Key: That mark makes you a player on a larger scale then you can imagine now, boy. I suggest you get used to it before time runs out. Trust your friends, their travels will give you the experience you need so you have a chance of living when the true 'demon marked' show up.

Turns and looks towards the kitchen. Dagda's thoughts move back to listening to tales from the wandering priests of Grayson. They often spoke of how a normal man can do the amazing with will training and dedication. Dagda's brother truly believed that even if Dagda doubted it. He often argued with his brother that if a normal person could make great changes, things wouldn't be as bad as they are. When his brother showed him the mark, he said it would let him change the world. Dagda took off his gloves.

OK, bro. Lets change the world. Lets make sure things don't get worse and maybe if we survive that, we can start making things better. Even if its only a small change.

Puts his gloves back on and heads into the kitchen.

Alright. I'm in for this. But I ain't fighting on an empty stomach.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:34 pm
::Charissa was in heaven. She loved working on such delicate equipment. When Shego jumped up, however, she just about had a conniption as the sauteing iron came nanometers away from severing an artificial ganglion. Her mouth in a firm line, she merely pulled Shego back into the chair.::

One more movement like that and you can say hello to six months of repairs.

::Still grumbling under her breath, she paid no notice to anything else going on until Jekko jabbed her. She turned and listed to Beasley and and Dan. In response, she grinned and stood, gathering her equipment.::

Alright Shego, let's finish this in the kitchen!
*whispering to Jekko* The chance we've been waiting for! A real mission!

::Charissa was fairly vibrating with excitement. She could barely hold onto the isoampinator. The trio moved quickly into the kitchen to get in on the plans.::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:43 pm
Why couldn't Shego just snap this little woman's neck? It would be so easy to just reach forward, grab hold, twist her neck and snap it. That would end her miserable excuse for a life real quick. But, no, she was Jekko's sister. She didn't want to do anything that would cause Jekko to be mad at her. Since when did she care about these things? She was born to kill, and she loved the rush of killing. She didn't love anything else. But her emotions kept telling her otherwise.

Grumbling, she stood up and followed Jekko and Charissa into the kitchen to join the whole motley crew of misfits. Someone was going to pay for this, she just didn't know who, yet.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:55 pm
Beasly

Beasly noticed that everyone seemed to be accounted for. From the looks of this group of people, he didn't know if it was a good thing or not. But, he had seem worse before, and managed to help turn them into a fine resistance team. He knew it would work out, eventually.

Good, now that everyone is here, let's go into the staging room, and find out what we are really dealing with.

Beasly stood up, and walked over to the pantry. He pushed on the back wall, and a click was heard. The wall then slid sideways, revealing a stairway leading down. Beasly looked back at the others.

Betsy will bring us our breakfast downstairs. Follow me.

Beasly walked down the stairs. Motion sensors detected his movement, and lit his way as he walked down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairway was a large chamber, about the size of Beasly's whole house. There were several comfortable chairs, and a metal table, apparently a computer of sorts, in the center. Beasly took a seat at the head of the table, and began pressing buttons, entering codes that activated the computers on the table.

Everyone find a seat wherever you want. We can use the computers to help us plan our mission. When you are all seated, log into the computer by entering your name, and your skills and abilities, and what you consider your strengths and weaknesses. If we are to all work together, we need to know in what areas we would be best suited for. I know this all seems a bit informal, but normally, I would have time to get to know you first, and get to know your strengths and weaknesses on my own, but since we have all just met, I think this would be the best way to move forward.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:00 pm
Dan sat down in a chair nearest to Beasly. He knows that Beasly already knows his skills, but he decided to enter the information anyways. It would help bring everyone closer together, he hoped.

He first typed his name: "Dannellious Barausken"

He followed that with the following entry: "I am a biont. I have genetically enhanced strength, healing and speed. I have six years experience fighting in the resistance as co-leader of a resistance cell."

Completing that, he saw the main screen come on. He saw Beasly's name, and others names appeared as they logged in. If he pressed one of the names, he knew he could get whatever information they entered for themselves, as well as what comments others may have made. He knew that once everyone had logged in, Beasly would continue with the briefing.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sat Dec 13, 2003 1:43 am
Well. Lollipop, wasn't sure That was the silliest idea ever http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif . She noticed that Dan didn't give much of a description, but did give enough to kill himself if anyone ever entered into this system. She worried for Klaus.
Something else odd about their host, was that he seemed disappointed with the impressive amount of power and intellect in the room. Lollipop felt sorry for the older man, that kind of pessimism was rare, she wondered if he had simply lost so many people in these missions, he felt no one was up to the job anymore... More certain then ever that Beasly was Dan's daddy,Lolli examined the terminal.
She entered, Lolli, magic user, without touching the keyboards. Careful to include neither a real name, nor her status.
Great idea! It is very important to know the team. Now I feel like we realy know each other.
It occurred to her that Beasly hadn't entered anything on the computer for himself. There was one mystery; Dagda. She "read" the boy to her left( with her power, not on the screen) and smiled wide
To Dagda: You have a mark? Where's yours? I knew a woman that had one on her right hand. On the palm. Her name was Giselle. She did wonderful things. That's why you are so powerful... Well, we can't lose, now! She looked to see who had ideas.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:22 am
::Sitting with Tigrou on his knees, velen looked at the screen and started to type some things about them. It wouldn't be reasonable to enter everything about him, not that he didn't trust them at all but well why offering themself like a worm on a hook. Plus his true nature was most likely what they intended to fight.::

-Velen, assassinations-observation and piloting. For what it's worth, I'm human. Tigrou isn't truly what he appears to be. Strong, fast, hyper-sensitive.

::he paused a second but deciced there wouldn't be needed to add more about Tigrou. his eyes moved around, watching the gathered people "computerizing" themselves. He stroked Tigrou's head when the woman started to talk asking them their thoughts and ideas.::

We would need to know where and what is the objective, defensive lines we will have to go through, plan for heatpipes and such and how to go away in less than 5 minutes.
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sat Dec 13, 2003 6:13 am
Lolli couldn't help but think that the "objective" was a child that had never talked to a soul in his life. She almost shuddered. Which reminded her. Heatpipes? did Vampires, who were impervious to cold, heat their dwellings? But probably sewer pipes! Vampire senses were superior even to a werewolf's. Not much could shield you from being, seen, smelled or sensed by a vampire. Velen sounded quite intelligent. In fact, she was so impressed, she beamed at Velen! They were definitely getting somewhere, and that was just with the first suggestion!!
Excellent thought, pipes. It needs to only be one way. If someone got in, I could teleport to them, with others, though I can't teleport blind. And I could teleport people back out, once we are all together again.......Say, Tigrou could get through pipes!!!!!
Lolli was certain that they were going to figure it all out. These were good smart people, just the kind of people Lolli wanted to work with. They just needed to relax, and believe in themselves and each other. She certainly didn't see any misfits. Lolli knew that there was no such thing as inexperience. Everyone had experience, just in different things, and all experience was useful. That was a strength, you just needed to figure out how to use it to your advantage! While Klaus answered Velen, she turned to ask Beasly the question she couldn't get answered by Dan.
I've been meaning to ask for a while, Beasly. Jillian wasn't a magic user, I know. But could she have been gifted? Has anything strange ever occured, like things in her room falling when she had a bad dream...? She kept her voice low enough to not be overheard by anyone other then Dagda, who was still trying to figure out how to explain his existence and worth in a few words.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:43 AM
Posted by M (Member #386) on Sat Dec 13, 2003 11:53 am
Klaus

It was Klaus’ time on the keyboard. He didn’t feel comfortable at all, truth was something quite overrated these days. Besides, it wouldn’t do him any good that the whole intranet knew about him. After giving some sort of glance to the others , he proceeded.

K Shawzenegger, extremely agile and strong fighter, natural born leader. Turns to a giant werewolf at wish, can read minds and is a charmer.

He looked to the ceiling ignoring all the weird looks he was receiving.
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Sat Dec 13, 2003 8:39 pm
As if his nerves weren't enough of a distraction for Dagda to try to figure out what to type beyond his name, a headache hit him. He could sorta hear the hottie saying something about marks and wonderful things.

Eh heh heh heh. It must be a nice place where a birthmark lets one do wonderful things.

Thinks, 'I'm gonna get lynched.' Sighing, he types in 'just lucky'.

Uh, man, I'm not big on laying my info on a computer. I don't want to sound rude but you know my story, well enough of it, and you can probably wager that some people would like to I don't know do to me what your talking about doing to this guy.

And for that matter, maybe we could try to convince this guy to quit without having Dan tie him in a knot?
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sat Dec 13, 2003 8:42 pm
Hmmm...I don't know what we would offer Empire to quit. We have nothing he wants, realy.
Lolli forced herself to not look in Klaus's direction.
And , though I don't think vampires are all bad, they are ambitious She liked that the lad had a thought for a peaceful solution. She heard that the people blessed with the mark of Atlantis were good people. Well this one was, she decided.
All this time, Lolli was trying to see where Dagda's sigil was located. Perhaps it was somewhere naughty http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_redface.gif ... She wondered what kind of powers it manifested in places like that.. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Sat Dec 13, 2003 9:29 pm
((Too lazy to switch identities http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_razz.gif ))

Jekko

::Jekko followed the rest down into the basement, keeping a hand on Charissa's shoulder to keep her from bouncing down the stairs. His eyes widened momentarily as he noticed Shego's hand on his butt. He took her hand and guided both "girls" to seats around the table. Jekko liked Beasley's idea and started in with his info.

Jekko D'Arman: Cybernetic biont. I am a genetic scientist. At the moment, my batteries are powered down, but I have many gadgets at my disposal when they are charged including infra-red and electromagnetic spectral vision as well as a small arsenal of weapons. I can convert into a wolf-hybrid.

He sent the data and wondered what Shego was going to put down.::


Charissa

::Charissa's eyes lit up when she saw the computers. She was online before Beasley could say anything and had started hacking his system. She paused long enough to give her information.

Charissa D'Arman: I am a cybernetic scientist, but I really love mechanics. I can hack any computer on this planet, including yours Beasley! http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

As if to prove what she was saying, she managed to connect Beasley's system to a roundabout of hers, accessing satellite information and activating a few droids. With a few taps of the keys, a holographic display appeared in the center of the table. It was a schematic of Dr. Empire's lair.::

Alright - you want to know the best way in? Sit back and let the computers do the work!

::Charissa's fingers flew over the keyboard, entering logarhythms and analyzing key stresspoints of the "building". Red dots lit up on the projected image.::

There and there - two external entrances other than the front door. One's a sewer pipe - like whatsherface - what the? It's you!!!! *shock at seeing Lolli* Ahh. ok. This is new. *poke from Jekko* Hmm? Oh yeah - the other entrance is a ventilation system. Let me get a view of the surrounding area.

::More typing. Charissa was distracted by the woman who had saved her then appeared in her dream to give her the - bracelet? She fingered it momentarily - she hadn't even noticed it was there. Shaking her head slightly, she continued working with the computer, disguising her cookie trail as she went so no one could trace her signal. If they did, they would think it was a Mr. Leo Tolstoi in Berens River! Hah! Suckers!::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sat Dec 13, 2003 9:42 pm
Lolli realized that E-tiny was so fascinated by Shego's cybernetics, that she never even noticed that it was her! Lolli giggled. E-tiny cracked her up.
Maybe she had directed Shego's curse at the wrong gender...who knew! Briefly, she wondered if flirting with Jekko would be funhttp://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/8.gif
she hoped E was careful with the talisman. It wasn't hard to trigger. She telepathically reached Charissa, and told her to be careful with the "bracelet". Charissa seemed a bit startled. Lolli giggled just a tiny bit more. Lollipop was very impressed with the Lab holograph that E-tiny produced with the computer. And the speed with which she entered the system was admirable! Where did she get that layout?! Surely there was no shortage of ways to utilize a talent like that. If E tiny could somehow compromise V Empire's research system, he would be history by tomorrow! http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif
Umm..E...I mean Charissa, can you do anything to stall the research, you think? Lolli noticed the girl was back to typing. She would ask later. Right now....

Very carefully, Lollipop looked over at Klaus. He was totally distracted. Good. She probed very carefully into his mind. V. Empire, let Klaus think he was daydreaming.....All Lollipop wanted was to see what Dr V Empire looked like. Not really more then that. It seemed like a good thing to know. She wasn't prepared for the amount of hate Klaus felt for his former boss. Boss or Master? Lollipop became more cautious, shielding Klaus from the stronger emotion so he wouldn't wonder why he was thinking about that all that. She saw a very tall almost skeletal man, who looked to be around forty. He had dark hair and a strong features. He was wearing a labcoat with the same ensignia as Klaus, but his coat looked like it was made of heavy white silk. They were arguing and Empire was raising his well manicured hand, with long fingernails to strike. Lollipop listened.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:08 pm
Shego thought this whole thing was ridiculous and degrading. Like she would tell these fools anything about her. But she needed to type something. She simply typed "Shego. Cyborg." She knew the cybernetics were obvious. Beyond that, she didn't want these people to know any more.

She looked at Jekko. She wanted to get him alone. All these thoughts crossed her mind, and they excited her and turned her stomach at the same time. These new emotions were quite annoying and distracting.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:48 AM
Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Sun Dec 14, 2003 6:23 pm
Beasly

Beasly watched what Charissa did. Somehow, she managed to rig some things to make his isolated system connect to the Felstarr Networks, then out to Dr V Empire's lab. The only problem he had was the fact that his computer was now linked to the rest of the world.

Very impressive, Charissa. Now, I do hope you will disconnect my computer from the rest of the world when you are done? I don't need someone on the outside getting in.

Beasly looks at the rest of the people's entries.

Okay, first order of business before leaving would be to complete repairs on Shego and get Jekko powered back up. Don't need damaged cyborgs going into danger.

Second, we will need to find the best method of getting in and out of the lab. Charissa has done a fine job connecting us to the schematics, but it will be up to Klaus to let us know what we can expect to see there.

Also, we will need to decide who will stay and who will go. I would like Klaus and Charissa to stay behind with me, and help coordinate things remotely. Charissa's computer skills will come in handy.

Now, does anyone have any ideas? Feel free to speak up. I am looking for everyone's feedback here.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Sun Dec 14, 2003 7:12 pm
I'm going. Got nothing better to do and someone has to be the rookie for this gig.

Thinks 'And someone has to keep an eye on Charissa's bro for her there. Of course, if I hadn't lied on the abilities bit, she might have got me killed. '
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sun Dec 14, 2003 8:33 pm
Lolli didn't know the extent of tech on Kelesar, maybe no one did. If Charissa could hook to a satellite without changing any hardware....could someone could get in from the outside anyway? She slowly withdrew from Klaus. She knew he unburried Jillian and felt bad, not that V Empire couldn't have found another minion. But more he felt that the reason he was bringing his boss down was because he wanted to get even.
I like the plan we have. If Tigrou can enter the ventilation ducts, I can teleport someone that can deal with the lab to him, and back, once we reassemble. So far seems good. Maybe Klaus can tell us exactly what and who we need to eliminate. If he isn't coming with us...Say is that wise?
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by M (Member #386) on Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:02 pm
Klaus

*Silently, Klaus was taking notice of everyone’s entries. He realized that most of them were quite hesitant to say the truth, just like himself. What kind of a team was this one? Nobody trusted the other. If they ever got to the entrance of Dr V Empire’s laboratory, that would be quite a success. Getting past that… http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif*



Charissa wrote:


a holographic display appeared in the center of the table. It was a schematic of Dr. Empire's lair.::




”Now, this is something interesting. ” *Thought Klaus. The schematic was quite accurate. Maybe they wouldn’t be that lost after all.*

*Not realizing that Lollipop was digging into his thoughts, Klaus’ memories of Dr V Empire started to flood his mind filled with images of hate. Empire treated him like a slave at the laboratory, bossing him around as if he was some kind of Master to him. His pale face, his thin hands, everything about Empire made Klaus sick. If only he could have brought Empire down by himself, he wouldn’t have had to come up with such complicated strategies.*



Beasly wrote:


Charissa has done a fine job connecting us to the schematics, but it will be up to Klaus to let us know what we can expect to see there.




I’ll let you know everything that you need to know. There are several Techno-Wolves at the entrance. There’s also some traps charged with Micro-Bloodites, those are microscopic mechanical entities designed get into the blood stream of any trespasser, they make your blood thicker causing heart attacks.



Beasly wrote:


I would like Klaus and Charissa to stay behind with me, and help coordinate things remotely.




*Klaus smiled. He was about to stay behind. Much better. His life wouldn’t be at risk and he could enjoy from afar the death of the undead doctor.*



Lollipop wrote:


Maybe Klaus can tell us exactly what and who we need to eliminate. If he isn't coming with us...Say is that wise?




As I said Lolli, basically you have to take care of the Techno-Wolves and the Micro-Bloodites. Of course, there’s the usual Werewolf Army and some very naughty Vampires involved.

So, are you ready? http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/8.gif
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sun Dec 14, 2003 11:58 pm
Lollipop slid into Klaus's mind again, this time she knew what to look for
An image of a large red velvet bound notebook came to her it had a gold V and an E embossed in the left hand corner. The carefully kept journal of this entire experiment. Lolli smiled.
I see no problem.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Mon Dec 15, 2003 5:09 am
::Velen was very impressed by Charissa's skills and the holo of Evil V's basement. Now he thought that she may be able to help him by reactivate the Cormoran ship. He listened carefully to the remarks.::

We can have a group to create a diversion while the main people would move to the primary objective. Ok, we're not many that can be suicidal but I can get their attention if needed.
Klaus, Charissa, is there a way to shut down the power supplies for a while to make their defensive line unavailable even for a short time?

By the way, if Charissa could enter the Cormoran's board control system, the ship can help you to leave quickly the lair.



Lollipop wrote:


If Tigrou can enter the ventilation ducts...




::Tigrou bounced on Velen's knees when he heard the suggestion. Trying to reassure him, his friend stroked his furry head.::

You know, Tigrou has bad memory of pipes... he's been trapped in one when he was child. You're not forced to do it if...

~Don't be to motherlike, I can do it if needed. Don't worry.~

Well, he could. He's a super hero.
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:48 am
Interesting, most cats love to go into small spaces, that's how they hunt little animals. Usually being trapped in trees and in pipe's a million times wouldn't keep one from that kind of pursuit. That creature was a strange cat. Don't worry Tigrou, I can always bring you back. You won't get trapped. I know small places are scary.
Yes, a blackout. One happened when I ran into Charissa...or rather she ran into me. Even techno wolves are powerless when that happens. that would leave the werewolves, and vampires. That's all
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:41 pm
Beasly

Beasly listened to everyone, and made a decision.

Ok, so, thanks to Charissa, we have a way of getting detailed schematics of the lab, and with Klaus's help, he can provide us with information that won't be seen on the schematics. I would like the two of them to stay here with me, and help coordinate this mission from here.

The rest of you will go with Dan. He has been the second-in-command in the last cell for a long time. He has plenty of experience in conducting raids, and his knowledge and expertise in this area will be useful.

From the looks of things, none of you are very used to working in groups. Working in groups means that you all have input, but Dan has the final say. You must do what he says while you are in there, or you might not make it out alive.

Lollipop, I would like you to work closely with Dan, as his second. Your skills are even beyond my own, and you will be beneficial to him in many ways. And Dan, that means you have to listen to her. She has knowledge into things that you cannot begin to comprehend.

Dagda, I think your skills will also be quite a benefit. I don't know everything you are capable of yet, but, nonetheless, I think your particular talents are best suited to assist the group in infiltrating the lab.

Velen, you and your cat seem to be adept in hiding, and getting into and out of places undetected, which would make you very useful as a scout, if you both are willing. You can scout ahead, but not too far, you don't want to become compromised and unprotected.

Jekko and Shego. Your cybernetics will make you both very useful to the assault. I just hope that you can both keep your hormones under control while you are in there.

Now, I have some earpieces for each of you, which Betsy will give each of you before you leave. When inserted into your ear, they will become invisible, and will stay in your ear until you remove them. It will allow you to communicate with each other, as well as the three of us here in the control room. When speaking, you need only to speak at a whisper to the person or persons you wish to talk to, and the device will pick up the whisper and transmit it as if it was spoken audibly.

Now, are there any questions?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:46 pm
Shego glared at Beasly. How dare he tell her to keep her hormones under control. And where did he get off telling her what she was and was not supposed to do? She was about to stand up to leave, when Jekko voiced his enthusiasm for helping out, and agreeing to keep under control.

When Jekko quickly agreed to go on this foolhardy quest, she became even more annoyed. She so wanted to leave these people to their suicidal mission, but she couldn't stand the thought of being separated from Jekko. Looks like she was being forced into this decision. But it would all be worth it if it allowed her time to spend with Jekko.

Worth it? What was she thinking? She had to figure out how to get back to her old killing self, that cared for no one and nothing except herself and killing, before this new "lovey-dovey" side of her got her killed.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:55 pm
Lollipop was a bit confused, she never said anything about adolescent lust when she constructed her spell, oh well, modern times and all....That, and Shego was apparently more repressed then anyone would have suspected. No wonder she was so mean. She felt the curse was going quite well.
She felt pretty confident. She had a good feel to the house, and a good familiarity with everyone, which meant if needed she might well be able to get them out of harm's way...hopefully.
I like our chances. And Dan will be a fine leader. As soon as you are ready, you can gather round me, and lay a hand on my clothing..places like my arm or back are preferable. Hold on, teleproting without contact is very unpleasant... I can take us to the canyon, not far from the ventilation shaft.
She thought hard about this next statement. It wasn't something that she generally liked people to know
You really should know;
Asking me to kill is useless. I don't. Our order doesn't allow it. I can incapacitate most anything, though it takes longer. That includes vampires, but not zombies or animals( though I wouldn't kill one easily). In short, it includes all intelligent sentient beings.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:02 am


Lollipop wrote:


Don't worry Tigrou, I can always bring you back. You won't get trapped. I know small places are scary.




::At this wonderful words, the cat jumped off Velen legs and bounced over Lollipop as if he wanted to be embraced in her arms. She said perfect words and seemed to trust his abilities and agilities. The cat stroked his furry head against her shoulder and gave something like a teasing tongue to Velen.::

~Thank you for trusting me, madame.~ He said in his animal language, knowing not if she actually was able to understand it like Klaus. Well maybe a happy "meow" would make more sense.

::Velen was surprised by that move because it was the first time he left him for someone else like that. A good sign, his sadness may end he thought. But more important was to listen to Beasly. The plan sounded good to Velen and he nodded as approval. It wouldn't bother him to be under commands but he wouldn't obey at any cost either.::

Alright sieur Beasly. I believe we can work like that.

::Lollipop teleportation's ability was something nice and unusual as power instead of mechanical device. There were still so many things to learn across the universe even if they traveled on many place and met unknown civilizations with Tigrou.::

*scratches his head*
There are "massive" person like hmmm Shego and Dan, I hope there will still be a little space. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif Oh don't take it bad, Shego. Just kidding to lose stress.

::His eyes caught hers and that made him shiver a bit.::

Well, killing isn't necessary unless to save yourself. I'll do the killing even if I promised to never do it again. Your order catch my attention miss Lollipop, maybe you could help me one day to find redemption.
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:07 am
Lolli picked up the cat. He seemed ready, anyway. Lolli picked up on Velen's small joke.
I can even teleport someone as big as Dan or Shego. No problem She said with a straight face. She thought Shego might have actually smiled. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:48 AM
Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Tue Dec 16, 2003 10:52 am
Beasly

Well, before you leave, make sure you get your communication devices from Betsy.

He presses a couple buttons on the computer, and a moment later, Betsy appears holding a box. Inside the box were several of the earpiece communication devices. Enough for everyone.

We want to make sure we can always stay in communication with each other at all times.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:04 am
Shego hated this, but as long as she was involved, she would try to find a way to make this work to her advantage. She grinned, thinking of what she could do if the group was ever separated, and she was able to pick them off one at a time. She would just leave Jekko alive, so they could be together.

She took an earpiece and put it in her ear. She was surprised that she could barely feel it inside her ear. This could come in handy.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:10 am
Dan was relieved when he was told he would be in charge of the mission. But leading this bunch of neos? He didn't like the odds. But Beasly was right, Lolli had some impressive skills, and probably knew a lot more than he could ever hope to know. But knowledge is different than smarts. It would take more than knowledge to pull off this mission.

Dan grabbed an earpiece and put it in his ear. He forgot how unnoticeable they were, once they were inside the ear. After his last mission with Beasly, where Jillian died, he removed the earpiece and destroyed it in frustration over the failed mission. He hoped that this mission wouldn't end the same way.

Okay, once everyone has their earpiece, lets all gather around Lolli.

Dan walked up to Lolli and handed her an earpiece. He spoke to her in a low tone, so that only she would hear.

Let's work together here. Infighting will get us no where. I respect you and your abilities, and I hope you respect me as well.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:53 pm
Lolli smiled at Dan, and nodded. This realy shouldn't be that hard. Most of the group could take care of themselves. As long as they didn't get separated. Most Mages tended to be infinitely resourceful and fast thinking. Or dead. Or worse. Most humans just didn't know that. She felt confident. And Dan seemed sensible, he was probably a great leader.....besides, they had a plan. After counting everyone as gathered, she gave a last warning.
Hold on. Here we go.
The room blurred and they entered the tunnel. Everyone experiences teleporting differently. To Lolli it always seemed like swimming. The broad outlines of the rocks against the sky were first. Then the details emerged. They were all standing in the shelter of the rocks, right by the air duct to the lab. If you aren't looking for it, you wouldn't notice it.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Tue Dec 16, 2003 4:46 pm
::Velen stood up and took the communication device from the bow to put it in his ear. It was more comfortable than he would have thought. Wearing his black leather coat and security pack on his back, he moved toward Lollipop and the other gathered. Before they left, he softly called Klaus via the earpiece. "See you later to enjoy Betsy's cook again."

The teleportation surprised him at first and once he was used with it, there was a kind of dreamy feeling with the flow. A peaceful dream like if he was floating in the cosmos even if the movement tickled his body through is bone. That was finally unexpected but not painful. His eyes observed the blurred landscape under like a bird before they landed to the destination or somewhere near as he hoped.::

Well, that's a nice way to move.

::He checked if Tigrou was fine and the way the cat stroked his messed fur reassured him. Now it was time to be careful and all their attention should be focused on their steps. He quickly glanced at Dan and Lolli, waiting for their decisions.::

Is it the right entrance? if I'm not wrong the sewerpipe is 1 mile under us.
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 16, 2003 5:00 pm
Lollipop took a silver chain from her pocket, and put it loosely around Tigrou's neck.
The air duct comes out right there. Lolli pointed at the small dark entrance I would think we have a better chance with that. Why dig underground when we can walk right in? Or at least Tigrou can. The Talisman will help me find him. All he needs to do is go through the vent until he comes to an opening. Then jump to the floor, and once he is in a room stop and wait for us. I will bring the team in pretty much the same way as I did just now. Pretty simple. That's it. We're in the lab! Whenever Dan gives the word.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:37 pm
::Charissa was overjoyed at having her ego stroked for once. However, she wasn't too excited about Shego spending more time with her brother. She laughed and nudged Jekko, however, when Beasley mentioned hormones. Moving quickly, she grabbed the new battery and used the isoampinator to release the clasps on Jekko's left arm. With a dexterous hand, she removed the old battery and plugged in the new one. Jekko's systems came online quickly and Charis shut the panel and took some readings from it.::

Alright bro, you're back online. I'd keep your distance from Dagda though, just in case.
*looks at Dagda apologetically* No offence. Accidents do happen.
*hugs Jekko and whispers in his ear* Just be careful, ok?

::It was time for the away team to go and there was still much work to be done. Charissa pulled some extra keypads and mobile screens out of her pack and attached them remotely to Beasley's computer. She tuned her eyepiece into Jekko's so she could see what he saw at all times. Immediately, she immersed herself in the computers. With some keystrokes, she activated a few droids that were flightworthy and sent them towards the mountain as backup. Some others she posted along roadways to keep an eye on the comings and goings of the lab. Charis lifted her head to give a few last minute instructions, but the group was already gone. Beasley was holding out an earpiece to her and she grabbed it and shoved it in her ear. Looking through her "virtual eye" she could see the entrance to the ventilation shaft - and Shego's butt.::

Jekko!!!! Mind on the mission, man!!! Men! Honestly! Ugh.
*returns her mind to the mission* Wait Tigrou! Jekko, use your infra-red for a second. They may use laser triggers.
*looks to Beasley* Can't be to careful these days. I'm expecting at least some technology here.
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:46 pm
Manages to get out

No pro-

And is sent through a shredder as the teleportation hits.

This really bites.

Upon arriving, Dagda promptly leans over and hurls.

Aw Slade, that hurt. Give me a few to get oriented and I'm good to go. Man, I've got to get used to this junk.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil


LM


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Tue Dec 16, 2003 6:58 pm
When Lollipop teleported them, it felt like Dan was falling. It was not a feeling he particularly cared for. When they appeared outside the lab, he felt light headed and dizzy. It took him a moment to reorient himself. He also noticed that Dagda also appeared to have been adversely affected by the teleportation.

I don't think the teleportation would be a good idea in the future, Lollipop. Some of us aren't built for that kind of travel. Perhaps we need to find another way in.

Klaus and Charissa. What kind of security can we expect here? Is there anything that you can disable from your end? A back door that won't be as heavily guarded, perhaps?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:46 pm
Ok, working - I have a droid with X-capabilities coming into the area right about..........now.

::Charissa flipped on the new screen and started to sort through the new information coming into her computer.::

Ok. Nothing here but the main entrance. Hmmm. There is a lot of interference because of the rock body, but I think I might have something.

::She squinted at the screen, and on a whim, redirected one of the drones away from the mountain. Ah hah! There it was!::

Alright! There is a tunnel leading to an opening about 3/4 mile away along the small mountain ridge. It's probably a fire escape. I'm going to try to hack their systems for more info on it.

::Unbeknownst to Charissa - a remote sentry had picked up the drone on its scanners and was now informing the HQ of the presence of curious eyes.::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:49 pm
::Charrissa's shouting voice hurted Tigrou's sens but he recovered quickly. He took a brief breath thanking Charissa for stopping him before anything bad could have happened.::

~*meow* (I'm not deaf!)~

::The silver necklace from Lollipop attracted his attention wondering how that piece of metal could work. His nails spurted as he tried to scratch it gently.::

Ok, so we have an air duct here, a sewerpipe there and further, something like a fire escape. We have choices... They wouldn't expect intruders via fire exit by the way even if it will be like an extreme sport to go though it.

::Velen spoked while activating his techno-organic device which covered now his face and body under a black helmet and tight suit. He was ready to move.::
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by M (Member #386) on Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:14 pm
Klaus



Velen wrote:


Before they left, he softly called Klaus via the earpiece. "See you later to enjoy Betsy's cook again."




*Klaus smiled.*

*Once the away team had left their homebase, he turned to Beasly.*

Is that Velen really an assassin? He looks like a Teddy Human to me. *He remembered his early years when every kid had his own Teddy Human doll.* Thankfully, he has Tigrou to take care of him. Now, that’s an intelligent being.



Dannellious wrote:


Klaus and Charissa. What kind of security can we expect here? Is there anything that you can disable from your end? A back door that won't be as heavily guarded, perhaps?




I would suggest you to follow Charissa’s suggestions. Also keep in mind that the Micro-Bloodites will appear if any alarm gets triggered, be careful.
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels


Posted by M (Member #386) on Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:54 pm
Dr V Empire

*Sitting in his laboratory, Empire was checking on some papers when the intercomunicator buzzed.*

Guard: Dr Empire...

Yes?

Guard: One of our sentries seem to have detected an intruder surfing through our systems. I thought you would be interested to know.

Of course I’m interested, you idiot. Pin point the origin of the intruder and give me back that information. The intruder must be dealt with. http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/8.gif
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Klaus, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X, the Demons, Dan Daemon, Rousse Blue Angel & the Blue Angels

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:54 AM
Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 16, 2003 7:56 pm
Lollipop sighed quietly. Dan was determined to get them killed. He was making sense, if the others were disoriented while inside the lab, it certainly could be dangerous. But, this option wasn't going to have them like soldiers coming in and fighting, but like fish in a kettle waiting to be speared. She was getting ready for the spear.
Just as she was thinking this, a group of four technowolves came from around the other side of the lab, from a door they couldn't see. The technowolves were well armed, with heavy equipment, including what looked like a rocket launcher. The little battalion ignored them, as Lollipop quickly shielded the group, anyway. They were headed to Felstarr. Lolli thought she knew where. She pointed them out to Dan. They passed a natural cave, that looked shallow, but shady, Lolli made a point of it.
Better alert Beasly, he might have company. There's a decent chance they will track us, too. I suggest we move faster
Hmm..this wasn't the best beginning. Lolli was getting quite impatient. She wanted to be standing in front of V Empire right now!
Maybe the best thing I can do is give you a diversion, Dan. I can't help with the traps. But if Tigrou is still willing, he can go through the duct, and I can trade places with him. I remember the layout of the lab quite well. I will go in and head for the main Lab room, where Experiment V is. When you get inside head for there, too, and we will go out together. And this way,if one of us fails... Keep them safe. And don't worry, nobody lives forever.. She gave Dan another big smile. And a small kiss on the cheek, just in case this was it.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Wed Dec 17, 2003 12:57 am
::Time would play against them now. Knowing what he had to do, Tigrou at Lollipop speech moaned as approval and gave a last look at Velen as a good luck wishes. His slender silhouette silently moved toward the air duct and disappeared in the shadows inner. His steps were soundless inner, crawling carefully like a hunter who sough his reward and soon, he reached and intersection. Right or left. Left. His sens guided him until he finally stopped at a grid. Danger. The grid was opening to room full of machines certainly used to recycle the air and here a werewolf was dealing with a kind of computer screen, controlling the air cycle for some part of the lair. Tigrou meowed with energy, scratching the grid to get some attention. He succeeded as the werewolf turned himself and started to seek the origin of the sound. Through the grid, Tigrou saw terrible eyes fixing at him.::

<grrr little beast grrr foood>

::The werewolf led by his hunger opened the grid and caught the slender cat with appetite. Drooling and smelling a good lunch, he smiled showing his razor teeth, willing to bite the delightful animal. He wouldn't have that chance. Tigrou quickly and suddenly clenched the werewolf throat with his nails and electric waves spurted from it, knocking down the fool. With agility, the cat felt down on his feet and walked around to secure the room.::

~Madame Lolli, I'm in. Room full of machine. Safe.~
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by M (Member #386) on Wed Dec 17, 2003 9:28 am
Klaus

Sitting in front of the computers, right next to Charissa and Beasly, Klaus was delighted by the whole remote control deal.

“You know, this is so much like that ‘Werewolves of Prey’ TV series. We’re Wulfracle and they’re the bait ones. Have you already picked your favorites? I want the cat to survive and maybe Lollipop. You?http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newbiggrin.gif”
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X & Dan Daemon


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:01 am
Dan shook his head. Apparently, Klaus was unaware his line was open to the whole group.

Klaus, your line is open. And it would be nice if you gave us a little more support.

Turning to Lollipop.

That is a good idea. You and the cat go forward as you suggest. The rest of us can take the long way in. I'm sure I don't have to tell you to be careful.

Turns to Velen.

I could use your abilities to scout ahead once we get to the back entrance. You can move much quieter than the rest of us, and it is easier for you to stay in the shadows.

Dan pulls a device off his wrist to hand it to Velen.

Take this to help you. It is a stealth shield. If you are completely motionless, you are completely invisible to sight. Won't help much against scent, but it should give you a slight tactical advantage.

And we will all keep in constant radio contact at all times. Let's move.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Wed Dec 17, 2003 4:27 pm
::Velen nodded to Dan the leader and took the device before wearing it on his wrist. It should be helpful indeed. Waiting no more, he get out the shelter carefully and moved toward the crumbled rock and dust of the mountain following the direction given by Charissa. 3-4 miles wasn't too far for a trained assassin. The rays of the sun gave a strange atmosphere to the land and the shadows played around him, drawing here and there some strange figures. Silently, the black shadow of Velen slided between the natural wall of the canyon and various obstacles. Each time he was a little ahead of the group to be sure they won't meet any unwanted living.

He paused behind a rock when he was near enough from the position Charissa gave them. Silently, he observed around him seeking for some darkness that could fit for a fire exit. His helmet offered him many vision mode and he switched from magnetic field to thermal signature and then sonar, scanning carefully the mountain.::

There you are...
Dan, the tunnel is located. 36 degree east to the big dead tree and 8 feet on top of tthe ground.

::The entrance of the tunnel has been hidden maliciously behind fake rocks but it couldn't fool sonar.::

Problem, technowerewolf waiting not so far...

::Activating the stealth shield, Velen ran as fast as he could, changing direction quickly right and left, jumping from rock to rock until he had the technowerewolf in a right angle. The beast smelt his presence and groaned ready to attack but the silouhette of Velen swirled in the air as he get out his gun. A hand to hand fight would be suicidal but what if the beast lost his head? A red mark appeared on the forehead of the technowerewolf and Velen shot a demagnetic ray. The backlash made the beast step backward but came back to charge him. Dammit, usually it was enough to shut down any electronic and electric component. The best was to not kill him but here he wouldn't have much choice. The hands the technowerewof cut the air to wound him but Velen avoided it, bouncing upon his head and using the beast's shoulder, he flipped behind him. A second shot with a A-bullet pushed the werewolf forward,. The acid poured inside his skull and dissolved it quickly, leaving a headless body falling down loudly on the rock.::

Dammit, they are more stronger than I thought. Not a good thing to have had to kill him...
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Wed Dec 17, 2003 6:35 pm
Lollipop appeared beside the cat. Originally she meant to send him back, but now she simply shielded him. She motioned him to come along. She knew he would. The machine room was loud and dusty, The werewolf on the floor stirred. Lollipop touched his forehead, giving him dementia for a couple days. He was going to live through this. Lolli and Tigrou wandered through the corridor passed by alarmed werewolf sentries, who seemed too occupied to notice them without seeing them. Staying by the wall, they entered what looked like a control room, with many monitors showing different parts of the compound. Then she heard a voice
It was a vampire, not the doctor, but a young and handsome one( they usually were) He knew they were there.
Just then she heard Klaus on the intercom, and laughed. She had no idea Werewolves had such a lively popculture! She heard Dan's response, and laughed harder. The vampire certainly heard her.
Tigrou, I will try to use this handsome vamp's mesmerizing against him. She took out her scrying mirror. It was a trick she had used before. She needed a guide.
When his eyes start to glow, scratch my leg, and don't worry about hurting me. Lolli froze the werewolf underlings, and approached the Vamp. He was newly turned and not very experienced.
Who are you. The vampire hissed. Lolli smiled.
Well, the Doctor will want to meet you. But first a snack Lollipop pretended to struggle, giving the vampire enough time to start to catch her eyes, counting on their instinctual use of hypnoses to still struggling victims. His eyes were dark and languid, she was getting a bit lost. She remembered how pleasant their bite could be. He was about to break their eyecontact and begin to feed. Fortunately Tigrou came through, and the pain in her calf brought her back. She raised the scrying mirror eye level to him, and soon, the silly vampire youngster was standing still, awaiting instructions. Lolli scratched Tugrou's head.
Good job. to the cat.
Take us to Dr Empire's private study. I am looking for his notes. she told the Vampire. She shielded all three of them from sight
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Wed Dec 17, 2003 11:54 pm
::Curious woman. Asking him to scratch her even painfully. Tigrou wondered a little at her wish but certainly she knew what she did, at least he hoped for themself. So with his nails, the cat scratched her leg enough strongly to be painful as he saw the vampire's eyes starting to glow.::

~Smart but a bit dangerous madame~

::He was preparing to move to the lab as soon she willed to go but her request to the hypnotized vampire to guide them to the study surprised him.::

~meow... what d'you think yer doing now? study not lab? not the plan meow~

::Tigrou shivered a little, wondering how long her trick will work. Once it would end then they might be in deep trouble::
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Dec 18, 2003 12:05 am
Don't worry Tigrou, we'll be back on course soon. I need to get one thing. And he will stay hypnotized for hours.
Lolli could tell Tigrou was a little frightened. He was right, that was risky. She thought she was starting to understand 'cat'.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:02 am
::Tigrou, oddly, felt more and more reassured around Lollipop. Somehow, she was a kind of a mother even she shared nothing with his lost mother, either physically or in her attitude. Just a feeling. He stayed not far from Lollipop while his sens, smell and hearing, were at their maximum while analyzing carefully the invisible informations from the hostile environment.::

~One thing may even be too much... meew oh well, as Klaus bet, we're safe~
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Dec 18, 2003 1:32 am
The hypnotized vampire nodded and walked forward, leading them into a set of quarters with less machinery and more finery. The walls here had expensive wallpaper instead of white tile, and the floors were carpeted. Finally to a carved wooden door. The Vampire stood in front of it silently. It was locked. Lollipop put her hand on the lock and moved the mechanism inside without touching it. The door swung open. Lying on the carved marble desk inside was the book she saw in Klaus's mind. Lolli grabbed it and teleported it to her hotel room in Felstarr.
OK. You will forget ever seeing us, go to the control room, but first point the direction of the main lab. Once you are back at the control room, you will turn off every camera, and every alarm you know the codes to. You will harm no living creature tonight. Now go. She smiled. The vampire walked away, head still bent, moving slowly.
Come on, Tigrou! We are close! The extra location hadn't taken them out of their way at all. In fact it may have been a better way to go as far as being seen went.
Into the comunication device she said
We are close to the lab. Is everyone OK? How close are you?
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Thu Dec 18, 2003 6:03 am
test
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:02 pm


Velen wrote:


Dan, the tunnel is located. 36 degree east to the big dead tree and 8 feet on top of the ground. Problem, technowerewolf waiting not so far... Dammit, they are more stronger than I thought. Not a good thing to have had to kill him..



Dan didn't like hearing that Velen had encountered a Techno-Wolf. He knew it was inevitable, but if things kept at this pace, Dr V Empire would know that they were there before too long.

Good job, Velen. Stay hidden and alert. We're on our way.

Dan motioned for the others to follow, and carefully made their way to Velen's position. Once at the position, he looked at the rocks that Velen pointed out to him. Dan contacted Charissa.

We found the fire exit you told us about, Charis. Now, how do we get in without alerting the whole complex to our arrival?

On the other end, he could hear Charissa muttering some things. Then she told him it was safe to enter, that the alarms were disabled. He had to hand it to the girl, she definitely knew her way around computers.

Let's go in together. I'll head in first, in case their are any monsters lying in wait on the other side. The rest follow in a few feet after me.

Dan pulled out his battle axe, and carefully walked through the hidden door into the lab.



Lollipop wrote:


We are close to the lab. Is everyone OK? How close are you?



So far, so good. We're just entering the complex through the fire escape now. Stand your ground and do recon until we arrive. Don't try to take on V Empire by yourself.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:25 pm
OK. We will wait
Tigrou, what did you think about checking what and who is in their cold storage? I noticed a large space with heavy energy intake right under the main lab... Lollipop was certainly glad no one was there to see her conversing with a small stripped kitty. The idea of walking up to the guy guarding Jillian's corpse was very funny.
Lolli and Tigrou walked along the corridors quickly and silently. The couple of werewolves they passed smelled them, but when they found nothing, decided that it was just a scent coming through the vents. Besides, the sentries were cowed, and unwilling to go up against something powerful. They probably were not anxious to report to the doctor, either.
In the lowest level Lolli and Tigrou came across a padlocked silver door. It had a small slot in it, like you would use to push food trays through. Runes and crosses were engraved on the sides, ment to keep vampires from escaping as mist. Inside were sounds of werewolves howling softly, and a few other voices muttering and crying. Lolli looked through the slot, and saw three werewolves and two vampires chained to the walls, with enough chain length to reach the slot. They looked emaciated, near naked and dirty. Most lay very still. Lolli knew this was a bad idea, but she had to know what was going on. She meditated fast and let her astral self out of her body, and through the door. She walked up to the first vampire and asked
Why are you chained up?
The creature was startled but composed, he even looked a bit hopeful. They all looked hungry. If they were just a little stronger, they would certainly be thinking dinner was served. He gave her a pleading, pretend harmless look. Only a vampire would still be trying to work it to his advantage looking like a decomposing corpse. Well, she gave him points for that.
We failed the master. Well most of us. Some of us are just here randomly. He means to turn us into techno monstrosities, as his get killed, and he needs replacements. I would sooner die a true death. Can you free us, human?
I will try. I will need to get through this door. If I can, I will teleport the lot of you to a cave outside. Wait there til dark, then flee.
But, why do you help us?
I'm not sure. I'm a very helpful person. Get ready. Lolli walked back through the door and into her body. After a second she got up. The door was resistant to magical lockpicking, as one would have guessed. She honestly had no idea why she was doing this. But they couldn't just leave them there..
Tigrou, can you get through the slot? Be careful, they look starved. If Tigrou couldn't she meant to open a portal even if that crumbled the door frame and alerted every monster in the place.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:48 am
::Tigrou meowed a little looking at Lollipop as she asked him to go inside. The howl he heard didn't reassure him but well, never would she offer him on a silver plate to some kind of monsters. Sure. He stroked his fur on her leg as if he would like to attract some luck and finally climbed through the slot. He even needed to contort himself to enter, that he did, and looked around him as he was inside. The chained vampires and werewolves smelt him quickly and a creepy feeling made his fur all straight. One of the chained werewolve led by hunger, struggled and tried blindly to catch something he smelt like food and made Tigrou bounced against the door.::

~EEoww.. I'm in... what am I supposed to deal with them meeoow?~
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:18 am
The talisman around Tigrou's neck was enough to offset the wards guarding the door. Lollipop appeared beside the cat and quickly picked him up and held him away from the hungry monsters. She proceeded to levitate them into a pile, so she could teleport them out.
OK, Be careful out there. Stay put til dark. I will shield the cave. no one will see you.
I am Slasher. We owe you one, all of us. The first vampire said, taking her hand. Lollipop wished his name had been more like Huggles. If you need a favor and we live through this, you can count on us. What is your name?The others murmured assent. Lollipop didn't believe them much.
Lollipop. This is Tigrou.
The pile of skinny monsters disappeared, and Lolli holding Tigrou were back in the hall way. All that was left in the prison room were empty shackles.
Well, they didn't eat us! Ok Tigrou, let's see where the others are. Lolli though she and the cat made a way great team! She wondered what Dan would say about their little rescue. Actually, she knew.



Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:09 pm
::Tigrou shivered as Lollipop held him away. The monsters teeth were so big in close-up that he would have had nightmare for sure.Anyway, he was safe and seeing Lollipop dealing smartly with the captives, he believed that one day they could be precious allies if their path had to cross again. Teasingly, he showed to the monsters his best little fangs as good luck wishes.::

~arooww and I thought I was enough impressive eow~

::He glanced to right and left to be sure they wouldn't face unexpected threat and his mustaches oscillated while sensing. Something massive sent strong vibrations around the floor and worried Tigrou who showed his concern to Lollipop with a frown look.::

~Maybe we should go ahead somewhere anywhere else quickly~

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:54 AM
Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:43 pm
Lollipop sensed something, too. And she wanted to be sure that there was no way it could figure out where she sent the captives. She hid the path they went. If anyone tried to follow the captives path they would end up in limbo for all eternity. That being accomplished, Lolli teleported herself and Tigrou back to the staircase leading to cold storage. She didn't know what they left behind, except it was huge, and hungry.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:33 am
((OOC: I'm doing a quick small post for what Charissa notices, to keep the SL moving.))

Dan led the others quietly into the lab through the fire escape. Once everyone was inside, the door slammed shut and locked behind them.

Charissa? Klaus? Would someone mind telling me what is going on?



Charissa wrote:


I don't know. You tripped some kind of alarm!



What do you mean? I thought you disabled them?



Charissa wrote:


I'll try to redirect the alarm to show the front entrance.... Oops.



As she said "oops" the floor beneath their feet quickly opened, and the group started sliding down tubes into the depths of the lab. Dan tried to slow his descent, but the tube was highly slippery, and he had nothing to brace himself with. He was stuck. A moment later, he painfully crashed into the floor. The others weren't there. Apparently they all went different directions in the tubes.

Charissa! What did you do?

There was only silence.

Sound off. Is everyone okay?

Still there was only silence.

Lollipop? Shego? Can anyone hear me?



Charissa wrote:


Sorry guys. I bypassed the wrong system. I managed to fix it, though. They should think that everyone entered through the front.



Charissa, can you raise anyone else?



Charissa wrote:


Hey, are you guys alright? Can you hear me?



Dan cursed. He could hear her, but she couldn't hear him. He wondered if it was the same thing for the others. He figured the only thing to do know was to find the others, and accomplish the mission.

((OOC: Our radios are now partially dead. Dan, Shego, Velen, Dagda, and Jekko cannot speak through the radio, but can hear everything that is being said. One of us will be able to transmit soon, and when that happens, Dan will find that person first, then the rest can join up. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif ))
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:39 am
Shego was staying close to Jekko. She didn't want to be away from him. She thought, if she had to go on this stupid "mission" that she should at least stay with Jekko. She hated the feelings, and if the opportunity presented itself, she would find a way to rid herself of the excess baggage, so that she and Jekko could spend their time together. She would show him what it truly meant to be a powerful cyborg.

As they made their way into the lab, suddenly the door closed behind them. When Charissa was trying to reroute the alarm, she caused the floor to open beneath her feet. Suddenly, she found herself slipping down a slick tube, unable to stop or even slow her decent. She hit the ground hard.

She shouted all sorts of obscenities into the radio at Charissa, not caring who heard her. How dare that woman do that to her. Even worse, she was separated from the rest of the group.

A moment later, she realized that her cursing fell on deaf ears. Charissa couldn't hear her. She couldn't hear anyone else either. She smiled, realizing the implication of this. Her killing nature kicked in, and she knew, if she was to find anyone else alone, that they would be dead. As long as she didn't find Jekko first.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Tue Dec 23, 2003 11:56 pm
::Velen was setting his scanning system helmet and other gadgets in his security pack like ammunition and energy powersupply for his suit when he heard Charrissa's alarm. He turned his head quickly to the other like trying to find an answer to what she meant but before he could do something, all his body was trapped inside a hole. With reflex, Velen hold his gun and pointed it toward him while he tried to slow down the infernal course to the deep with his feet. That was useless and soon he felt down loudly on the floor. Feeling some pain on his shoulder and back, he stood up quietly and looked around him, seeking his comrades. No one, no sounds. He was all alone in what looked like a little hall. Then he called everyone but only silence answered to him, making him feel the creeps. It wouldn't be easy to coordinate an attack without knowing where the other members were and what did Dan say. Dammit, there was always something wrong in a plan.::
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:45 am
Laying sprawled on the floor after the fall, Dagda grumbled about everything from the last several days save Lolli and Charissa.

Testing. This dumb machine broken?

...

....

Guess so.

Takes the earpiece out and pockets it.

Lights. Hrmmm..nope. Help. Lets not be a wuss. Ah, got it.

Pulls off his gloves.

Zinthos!

Red energy shoots out, momentarily lighting the room and striking the far wall leaving a noticeable dent.

Thank you boring wandering priests. Your babble that I recall works enough for me to figure out this mark.

The light changes to yellow and Dagda begins searching for doorways to find either the exit, the baddies or the others.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil

LM


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:03 am
They aren't there, Tigrou! Lolli tried to sense them magickly, but that did no good either! She was very worried for her friends. She started wishing she had been nicer to Shego and Dan. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_sad.gif
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:41 am
Dan took a moment for his eyes to become adjusted to the very limited amount of light coming into the room. He had no idea where he was, and couldn't talk to anyone else, to find out if they were uninjured. Dan looked in front of him, in the direction where the light seemed to be coming from.

"Well, if the others are in darkness, too, then they'll probably go in the direction of the light as well," Dan thought, as he piked up his axe. "I guess I'll start going that way. Not like I have much of a choice otherwise."

Dan slowly and carefully started walking towards the light. He kept scanning the darkness, to see if he could see any shadows moving. And kept listening for any sound, other than his own footfalls and breathing.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:46 am
Shego's cybernetic eyes took less than a second to adjust to the darkness. The room became cast in a slight green tint to her vision, and she smiled. She was in a small cell of sorts, but the door to the cell was open. Whatever trap the little woman forgot to disarm, she at least stopped them from getting locked in. Shego walked calmly out of the cell, and began looking for a way out.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Wed Dec 24, 2003 9:49 am
Beasly

Beasly saw Charissa was doing everything she could to locate their missing companions. He knew that her computer skills would not be enough. Instead, he decided to pull out a scrying mirror, to try to locate them magically.

Lollipop, I'm going to be using my scrying mirror to try to locate Dan and the others. I need your help to focus it, and mask it's magical signature. Can you do that?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Archiver
01-08-2017, 10:59 AM
Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Dec 25, 2003 1:23 am
OK...Let's try together. I gave it a shot earlier, something is stopping the mystical flow to a few areas. They must be in one of those. I'm ready, lets start. Lolli held Tigrou tight. The situation wasn't improving. She concentrated on Beasly's mirror, and on hiding it's sccrying path.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by M (Member #386) on Fri Dec 26, 2003 9:55 pm
Klaus

Silently, Klaus followed the events through the intercom system. The “team” had been separated and it was already obvious that their presence had been spotted by Empire’s surveillance equipment. It was a matter of time before they fell into that maniac’s claws…

“This is no good”, said Klaus tapping the monitor desk with his fingers. “The Micro-Bloodites are set to go whenever there’s a chance that a trespasser could be into the subterranean building. They don’t lose a thing, the Micro-Bloodites have a nanochip with the DNA sequences of all their employees. Their staff surely won’t be attacked, but any unrecognized living creature would be… It’s a painful death, trust me…”

Klaus turned to Charissa.

“You know how the Micro-Bloodites start thickening its target’s blood until the person suffers of a massive heart attack, don’t you? http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/shock.gif”
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X & Dan Daemon


Posted by M (Member #386) on Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:44 pm
Dr V Empire

Moving silently in his hidden laboratory, Vladimir Empire looked around observing, sensing. He knew this place as he knew his dead heart. He built it from scratch, sacrificing as many mortal people as he could, not even respecting his own kind. He stared for a moment at his son floating in that tank filled with necro-fluids. Yes, he had sacrificed a lot of things to simple allow his success to slip around his fingers. He wouldn’t allow such a thing.

He turned to one of the monitors that had been blinking since a few minutes ago. He had noticed it, obviously, he was just tasting this moment, the thrilling sensation of impending danger, of someone bold enough to threaten his supreme commanding of this program and all of his inventions.

The blinking monitor revealed that some vampires and werewolves, who were being prepared for techno-treatment had been released without authorization. Their shackles had been opened and they had been set free.

A twisted smile appeared on his thin lips as Dr V Empire finally pressed the blue button which label read “Micro-Bloodites”…
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X & Dan Daemon


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:50 pm
Lollipop heard Klaus, and shielded herself and Tigrou, nothing here could touch them, at least. It took energy away from the scrying, but she couldn't risk having a heart attack She was glad that she teleported the weakened Slasher and the other prisoners far out of the compound, she was still shielding them, but only from being found, and that only til night. Lolli kept thinking, was there any way to trap the
nano-organisms??? Nothing was coming to her. She felt V Empire's interest. She figured it would turn to fury when he found his personal journal was missing from his study. If he found out.
One thing she had to know...
I am shielding myself and Tigrou. She hoped that they wouldn't be the only ones to make it, even though they were Klaus's favorites http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif
Keep going Beasly we must find the others!!!
Um...Klaus, do you know a vampire named Slasher, by any chance? http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/ermm.gif
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by M (Member #386) on Sat Dec 27, 2003 9:04 am
Dr V Empire

After having delightfully released the Micro-Bloodites, V Empire sat back on his big seat while pressing the intercom button.

Dr V Empire: There’s a trespassing in the laboratories. Send 10 Techno-Wolves units and 10 Ninja Vampires to chase them down.

Guard through the intercom: Isn’t that like trying to kill a fly with a bullet… uh… sir?

Dr V Empire: If you were a thinker, you would be my assistant, you stupid dog! Now do what I said! http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/mad.gif

Empire turned off the intercom system while taking a deep sigh.

Dr V Empire: Why do I have to deal with such stupidity! http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif Why oh why?

*Devoured by his thoughts, Empire pressed the intercom button once again.*

Dr V Empire: Bring the trespassers alive, you can cut them as much as you want, but leave them conscious enough for the interrogation.

Guard through the intercom: Why?

Dr V Empire: http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_realmad.gif
_________________
Now playing:
Mekhu, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X & Dan Daemon


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:17 am
::Velen kept on walking toward him, scanning around for any movement or unwanted presence. A light awoke him from the darkness and as he didn't have much options right now, he followed it. Carefully, he hold his plasma weapon and entered in a room. The light wasn't intense and he could hardly discern things around him. Something moved to his left. Quickly, Velen loaded the plasma gun as a red-gold lightning swirled. He pointed the weapon in the direction of the movement he scanned and stood his ground. Another alarm from his holo vision but this time it was smaller and eh immediately thought of the micro-bloodites Klaus talked about. His eyes selected an option and a magnetic-disabling field and shield surrounded him. In the meantime, his attention didn't left the shadow moving near him. When the face appeared in the light, the adrenaline lowed and Velen relaxed his hand.::

Poukhram, that was only you... I feared for a moment a pack of techno-werewolves, vampires or worst...

::He was unaware that the ear communication device worked again and kept on talking.::

Well, we are two now. Do you know where are the others? Because you're the first and only one I meet since...

::A strong hand clenching his throat stopped him suddenly. The pain was deep and he started to choke. A violent shot punched him against a wall and his body felt down the floor loudly. A trickle of blood ran down his lips to his chin and poked in rhythm the floor. To defend himself, he wanted to fire a plasma ray but his former ally hold his wrist faster and with a kind of smile, broke it, making Velen screaming all the hell in him.::

argggg
You betray us!!

::Silence was the only answer he got and again his throat was clenched more and more strongly. Breath started to burn and he knew he would die. A last time the face of Tigrou his friend appeared to him and with sadness he thought of him. He realized he failed to be there for the little cat as he promised, he failed to protect him. His neck's bone broke and his body felt down the floor totally motionless. Before darkness overwhelmed him completely, the image of his friend blurred and vanished as his killer disappeared as well. "Sorry, I'm sorry my friend" he said without any sound. Alone, his dead body laid on the floor in a deep silence.::
_________________
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666, Nvis
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 8:41 am
Dan walked quietly through the darkness toward the light. As he got closer to the light, he saw faint shadows moving in the light. There were others there, but were they his missing companions, or were they techno-wolves? Dan could only continue forward, and remain alert for danger.



Rescue wrote:


Poukhram, that was only you... I feared for a moment a pack of techno-werewolves, vampires or worst... Well, we are two now. Do you know where are the others? Because you're the first and only one I meet since...



Dan heard Velen's voice through his earpiece. Perhaps their communications were open again. He whispered, knowing that his voice would be picked up as if he were speaking normally. He was unaware, though, that his earpiece still wasn't functioning completely.

Velen. Can you hear me?



Rescue wrote:


argggg
You betray us!!



Velen! Velen!

Only silence remained. He could see the shadows moving in the light, and knew immediately that it was Velen and his unknown assailant. Apparently, Velen had recognized his attacker. It was one of their group.

Dan was no longer concerned about being heard. With his axe raised, he charged towards the light. The shadow that he assumed was the attacker quickly fled the room before Dan had a chance to arrive and see who it was. Velen was lying on the ground, his head tilted at an odd angle. Whoever attacked him snapped his neck. Dan knelt beside Velen's body, and tried to discover if, by chance, the man still lived. He was dead. This was not good. There was a deadly enemy among them, and he didn't know who he could trust.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Archiver
01-08-2017, 11:01 AM
Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 8:48 am
Lollipop sensed Tigrou tense in her arms. And knew that all could not be well with Velen. She didn't know what the cat knew, but had a sense of betrayal. Of course her first thought was of Shego. Certainly, she wouldn't have let the cyborg join the mission, if she were the mortals. They knew she was a killer and wanted to give her a second chance, Lolli couldn't in good conscience stop her. At this rate, Shego would find out something even worse then being in love. Being rejected by the only creature you do love. Lolli sighed.
Beasly, Velen is dead, I think. A betrayal. Don't ask how I know. Maybe I understand the cat, some. Maybe an emotion of this strength is something you can't help but sense. My money is on Shego. She loves Jekko, true. But a killer is a killer. Alert whom you can to be wary of her. I am breaking our link. I will try to find her.
Stupid little girl, Lolli thought. You will suffer for ever.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:33 am
Beasly

Beasly heard everything that happened, and suspected treachery as well. But, he also knew that the monsters were incredible tricksters. Anything could have happened.

Don't jump to any conclusions, Lollipop. We don't know for certain what happened. Keep alert and wary.

((OOC: Lolli, unless you remove the earpiece, you can still hear and communicate with the others with no additional effort.))
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:37 am
((I meant the scrying link. Lolli can find Velen using Tigrou))
Lollipop, with Tigrou still in her arms appears in front of Shego. She teleports them both a small distance away from the others
Take your ear piece out! Lolli couldn't control seeming angry.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:21 am
Shego was in the darkness, walking towards Dan, when suddenly Lollipop appeared in front of her, and teleported her to who knows where. Shego was outraged, but knew that this woman's magic was more than a match for her skills.

Just what do you think you're doing, witch?

Shego didn't realize that everyone could hear her through the communicator in her ear.

You think you can just teleport people anywhere and demand they do what you tell them to do? Just who do you think you are?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:24 am
Beasly

Beasly heard both Shego and Lollipop and knew things were getting out of control. This was just the sort of tactic that the enemy would use to divide them.

Lollipop! Shego! Get control of yourselves, ladies! You need to work together, or this mission is doomed to failure. Remember the Experiment!
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:26 am
Lollipop ignores Beasly. She removes her earpiece.
Velen is dead. his neck broken by one of the people that fell here. Do you want this conversation in Jekko's hearing?!!!
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:47 am
Shego glared at Lollipop. Her rage was evident on her face. She still made no move to remove the earpiece. It might be her only defense against this witch's accusations.

So, Velen had his neck broken. The first thing you do after you found out is shift the blame to me, because I am different than everyone else. You are the master of teleportation, how do we know you didn't teleport in, break his neck, and teleport over to me, just to shift the blame?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:49 am
Dan groaned, hearing Lollipop and Shego arguing. He had every reason to suspect Shego also, but Lolli was not helping matters in this situation. Like Beasly said, there was no guarantee. Dan spoke to the women, hoping that his comlink worked in here, just like Velen's had.

Lollipop and Shego! Stop this bantering and get back to this location. We need to move forward, or we'll never succeed on the mission.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 11:51 am
((Oh, FYI. The comlink works in this room. It only didn't work in the darkness that they fell into.))
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:42 pm
Very well. You certainly don't seem surprised, or upset, or anything other then worrying about your own hide. I wanted to see what you thought in private for your benefit. I didn't intend to accuse you openly. But you are different Shego. No one else has any reason to want him dead. I know that you want to be alone with Jekko and we are in your way. You will never change. And youre not too bright. Would Tigrou be purring in my arms if I killed Velen. No one else had any reason to hurt him Lollipop turned her back on Shego. She was quite capable of deflecting an attack without turning around. She was very angry. This little girl was a waste of time. And she sensed a bigger problem coming their way.
Someone is coming someone powerful I think. Get ready.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 12:48 pm
Shego eyed Lollipop a little more suspiciously this time. Just how did this woman know how she was feeling about Jekko. It was something she had a hard time bringing herself to realize. Yes, she did want to be alone with Jekko, but she hasn't told anyone else. Shego pulled out her earpiece and threw it on the ground. The device shattered on the ground.

How much do you know of what I am feeling? How would you know I wanted to be alone with Jekko? And what makes you assume that I would kill everyone else to get to that?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:00 pm
Enough about you, Shego. Do yourself a favor, and try very hard to think about something ..anything other then yourself. I don't have time for you. I know enough about your situation to tell you that you are going to make it worse. Yes, I do know what people feel most of the time, if that's your question. Ask me one more, and you will never see Jekko again! Lollipop never turned around, and walked toward Dan. She made a terrible mistake not putting Shego out of everybody's misery right away. Still, she couldn't help but pity her, and that wasn't wrong.
Lolli took the time to gather her power to maximum. The anger helped her with that. The air started to crackle with energy. She sheilded her friends.
Do you feel it, Beasly? What is that? What's coming?
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:14 pm
Shego watched as Lollipop walked away from her. She shook with rage. She wanted to reach in and pull out the witch's still beating heart. How dare she threaten her? For the first time, Shego felt powerless to do anything. This was another feeling that she had never experienced before, and it made her even more furious.

Shego punched at the wall with all her strength. Everyone nearby could clearly hear the sound of her hand punching through the metal wall. She could no longer stand to be around these fools. She needed to get eliminate them. Everyone except Jekko, who will rule by her side.

Shego turned and walked away from Lollipop and the others.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:23 pm
Viktir Oskant

Meanwhile. In a secret room in the lab, unknown to even Dr V Empire.....

Viktir Oskant sat silently with his eyes closed, watching the intruders in the lab. He had been secretly "assisting" them with their entrance, intrigued by the female mage in their midst. Her appearance was that of Jillian, the woman he sent Dr V Empire's henchmen after, the woman who was lying on a table in Viktir's room at the very moment.

He soon realized that this woman was more powerful than he expected. She was beginning to sense his scrying, despite the fact that he had masked the magical signature. He knew if he kept scrying much longer, he would be discovered. Instead, he turned his focus to the green cyborg woman. He knew she could be very useful to him.

Just before stopping his scrying, he teleported Shego to another isolated part of the lab, and waited before he went there himself. He wasn't ready to run into Lollipop. Not yet, anyways.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:36 pm
At the height of her power, Lollipop knew immediately that Shego was teleported. She grabbed the sextant off her wrist and traced the location, taking her scrying mirror out and looking in. The image was of Shego alone in a lab somewhere in the compound. She held up her hand for silence. She needed Dagda. She walked over to him. She combined her scrying image with Beasly's mirror in the house. A teleportation would be hard to ignore why was Beasly saying nothing?!!! Lolli hoped that her scrying would be lost in the initial teleport, but it wasn't much of a hope.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:06 pm
Beasly

Beasly buried his face in his hands for a moment, hearing the banter between Shego and Lollipop, which was suddenly cut off on Shego's side. Why couldn't these women just learn to work together?



Lollipop wrote:


Do you feel it, Beasly? Whst is that? What's coming?



Beasly snapped back up and began trying to discover just what it was that Lollipop had sensed. He was grateful when Lollipop and linked her mirror with his and was able to see a furious Shego alone in a locked room. He began using his own magical skills to try to locate the source of the teleportation. He knew it wasn't from Lollipop.

Dan turned to Klaus.

Why didn't you tell us there was a powerful mage working with Dr V Empire? What can you tell us about the mage?

Dan, Lolli, it is getting a bit hot in there. I can sense another powerful mage in there. I think you should abort, or do the two of you think you can carry on with the mission?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:17 pm
Let's just watch. I don't know. I can't take on an old Vampire, and a dark Mage. If this guy and Empire get us together we will be dead.
Lolli thought carefully.
I could maybe posses Shego. That would leave my body here, and in need of protection. If I left Shego awake, she would fight me, but it would seem to the dark mage that it was still her. If I can subdue her for a time, that is.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:13 am
Yes, Beasly, I think we can still get this accomplished. This is too important not to complete.

Looked at Lollipop.

I don't think possessing her would put her in a better mood towards you. I also don't think it would be good for you to go barging in there. It seems like you and she don't get along very well.

As much as I hate to say it, We must move on without her. But we have to modify our plans, just in case she gives us away, willingly or unwillingly.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Archiver
01-08-2017, 11:04 AM
Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:30 am
I think you missed the point big guy. Shego=enemy. Figure it out. Do you think whoever this dude is, that he chose her randomly? He's been watching. He saw her kill Velen. Do I have proof?..No. But We don't have the luxury of taking a chance on her. You know from Charissa what she is. How she feels is of less than no concern. She needs to be restrained. Or worse. This is my realm of expertise, I won't fight a mage and you. I need to know what this guy is doing. I go nowhere until that is accomplished. You don't let a foe of this magnitude operate in the dark. For now we continue to scry. When I know what he has to say to Shego, then we move ahead. Now are you going to help me fight him? Or worry that Shego might not come to my next party?it's your choice. Are you going to back me up against this dark mage and our ex friend Shego? You think I want to posses her? It could get me killed. But I need to know what they are doing, or we have no hope of surviving an encounter with him. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif Chances are he will offer her power to kill us, me in particular. He will tell her that he will spare Jekko. He will be lying. But she is pretty naive. She will gleefully accept, and come at us with her newfound power, and her knowledge of us personally. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif Lolli had the notebook, she could leave knowing that she accomplished her personal goal. Much as she wanted to help these people, they would have to prove that they were going to be an asset. She wasn't going to get blindsided because she listened to bad advice.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:35 pm
I agree with you. She is a danger to us currently. Whether or not she is as bad as you think she is, she is in enemy hands right now. But staying here is dangerous as well. We came in here to destroy Experiment V. Either we continue forward and destroy Experiment V, or we return to Beasly's and do some more recon work.

What does everyone think? Do we go forward, or return to Beasly's? We need to make a decision quickly, before the mage or vampire send some techno-wolves or micro-bloodites our way.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:55 pm
You are shielded from microbloodites as long as I am with you. I don't know whether she is bad or good. Just dangerous. I guess lets go forward. . I will continue to scry as we go, I guess. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_confused.gif
That was that, as the noise of approaching feet was coming in from the direction of the cells. The shouting, clanging and howling of six or so technowolves could be heard.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Klaus (Member #749) on Tue Dec 30, 2003 1:46 pm
http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newsleepy.gif



Beasly wrote:


Why didn't you tell us there was a powerful mage working with Dr V Empire? What can you tell us about the mage?




*Suddenly, Beasly’s rough voice woke up Klaus who was snoring in front of the computer.*

Oh my Dog, Beasly! Could you please lower your voice? http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/shock.gif You’ve just given me a hell of a headache!

*Rubbing his head, he turned to Beasly.*

You want to know about Empire’s other assistant? Well, his name is Viktir Oskant, and yes, he has some mage blood in him. He’s a stuck up snob always hiding what he’s up to and a backstabber as well. You know, once I tried to be friends with him and he just turned me down. Can you imagine that? He turned me down! For the Furry Mother!

By the way, I just dreamed that Velen was killed. Isn’t it funny?
_________________
Klaus von Bismark, former lab assistant under Dr V Empire's command, now part of the Resistance.
M


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:07 pm
(( http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_1.gif ))

Beasly

Beasly wanted to slap Klaus behind the skull for that one, but he was just out of reach.

I would appreciate it if you did stay awake, Klaus. We need your help here. And yes, Velen is dead. Killed by either someone on the team, or by someone masquerading as one of the team members. Now, we need to know everything that you know about this mage right away.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:10 pm
Klaus, Velen is dead. And the other assistant is giving us a little trouble. Tigrou's all right though. Tell me what you can about this guy. Anything at all. Has he ever mentioned the name of his order? Lolli knew this was doubtful None of her friends knew she belonged to the order of the Open Door. Klaus still made her smile.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:14 pm
Viktir Oskant

Viktir watched as Shego angrily tried to find a way out of the room she was locked in. The room had no doors or windows of any kind, and she was in complete darkness. Yet, despite the darkness, she seemed to see just fine. He was surprised that the mage hadn't teleported her out, or entered the room herself. That meant the mage was watching her. Let her watch. Soon, it won't matter much what she was watching. He will make sure of that.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:24 pm
Well...Lolli grew tired of being cautious. You want to play Mr big bad guy. I'll play. She centered herself on Shego and began to weave a most interesting spell. She told no one, and the spell was unique enough to take old bad guy by surprise. She hoped she would get to see the look on his face...and Shego's. Lolli hoped no one came near Shego except him. She hated to do that to anyone else.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:28 am
Dagda's searches had been fruitless until he heard the load banging noises. Rushing that way, he found himself looking at a strange cloud. Skidding to a halt and frantically backpedaling, Dagda fell on his butt. The micro-bloodite cloud hit him in seconds.

Ack. My heart.

Falls forward shuddering, gasping, and shaking. A yellow glow covers him and Dagda stands.

Well, isn't that a trip? This curse handles poisons too. Now where is everyone else? Maybe my 'luck' can point me to the cause of the pounding.

A beam of yellow energy shoots out and starts leading Dagda to his goal.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil

LM


Posted by Klaus (Member #749) on Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:25 am


Beasly wrote:


Now, we need to know everything that you know about this mage right away.




I already told you what I know about Viktir. But if you ask me, no matter if he’s a mage, it is weird for a human of sorts to work for Vladimir, who is famous for being a big time humanphobic!



Lollipop wrote:


Klaus, Velen is dead.




Really? http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/shock.gif

*Klaus pulls out a list of the resistance members and puts a check right beside Velen’s name.*

I didn’t trust him much anyway.



Lollipop wrote:


Tell me what you can about [Viktir]. Anything at all. Has he ever mentioned the name of his order?




Order? http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newthinking.gif Never heart of any… He was just so focused on Jillian’s body, though…

http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/shock.gif *Realizing he had just spilled something he wasn’t supposed to, he closed his mouth for good.*
_________________
Klaus von Bismark, former lab assistant under Dr V Empire's command, now part of the Resistance.
M


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Jan 01, 2004 3:35 am
Humanphobic, huh. That pointed in the direction of Viktor being a necromancer. They got along with the undead well for obvious reasons. Very powerful Necromancers could even control Vampires, or at least sway them....
Lollipop grew very interested at the way Klaus shut himself of. Was there something about Jillian she needed to know? Was there a danger that she could provide this experiment with anything, herself. Lolli knew scientists. Even if she was useless to them, the physical resemblance would make them curious to gather on a lab table. Again she asked, this time she would not take no for an answer.
BEASLY.....Did Jillian have any latent magical powers?!
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Klaus (Member #749) on Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:06 am
The moment Lollipop asked Beasly about Jillian, Klaus looked to the ceiling then behind him, trying as best as he could to avoid been swept into the questioning.

http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newshifty.gif
_________________
Klaus von Bismark, former lab assistant under Dr V Empire's command, now part of the Resistance.
M


Posted by M (Member #386) on Fri Jan 02, 2004 8:07 am
Dr V Empire

Scratching his nails against the desk, Empire grew impatient about the hunt of the trespassers. Once again he pressed the intercom button.

“Anything yet?”

GUARD THROUGH THE INTERCOM: No, Sir.

“What about the ninja vampires? They’re supposed to be swift.”

GUARD THROUGH THE INTERCOM: They have already surrounded two of them at different locations, sir.

“And what are they waiting for?”

GUARD THROUGH THE INTERCOM: You know how they are, sir.

“http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/mad.gif I’ don’t know how they are!!! Could you enlighten me?”

GUARD THROUGH THE INTERCOM: Well, they wait for the perfect moment and all, sir.

“And when in hell is going to be the perfect moment?”

GUARD THROUGH THE INTERCOM: I don’t know, sir.

“You stupid moron! http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_realmad.gif”

Empire turned off the intercom system. He put on his black cape over his lab clothes and turned to wind, leaving his laboratory in search of the invaders.
_________________
Now playing:
Black Cherry, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Mekhu, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X & Dan Daemon


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Fri Jan 02, 2004 10:19 pm
Heading towards the others, Dagda rounded another corner to face a kick in the face. A ninja vampire dropped down and said.

"Surrender or die."

Dagda was stunned for several reasons.

What a rip. No bad accent and no bad dubbing. I feel cheated.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil

LM


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sun Jan 04, 2004 8:44 am
yes, they are trying to "re-vamp" their image Dagda was obviously unaware that his friends were around the next turn. Lolli refrained from making a joke about the lad being saved by his clever wit. She just took his right hand and led him closer to the others, carefully shielding from the mark. Lollipop watched as four more Ninjavamps came out of nowhere, obviously waiting to surround the little group.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Sun Jan 04, 2004 9:05 pm
Charissa

Charissa for once felt totally out of her league. First the mistake with the drone, then the extra trap, then Velen's death, Shego's capture, and just now - technowolves. Fantastic. She was drenched with sweat and she held her head in both hands trying to figure out what to do next. Suddenly, inspiration hit her and a quick check showed that the trap doors were still open. Charissa had stalled the system, just a little late. Fingers flying, she brought in a half-dozen cloaked drones and sent them down the tubes. Each drone followed the signature left by whoever went down the tube - she hoped to solve the murder with that. The extra drone was sent ahead to the area where everyone seemed to have congregated. This little droid would give a pretty good fireworks display and she was looking forward to it. The rest of the underground sector was not on any of her maps, so Charissa immediately started hacking into other files to find an escape route for her team. She didn't want to see anyone else die.

Jekko

Jekko was lost. Bigtime. No comm link. No light - not that that was a problem with his night-vision attachment and all. He reviewed his version of the map of the lab and couldn't place himself in it. Shrugging, he turned on his scanners and started moving out of the open cell. He made his way up a set of stairs carved out of a strange opulent stone. Jekko had never seen anything like it, so he took a small sample and continued on his way. He didn't make it to the top of the stairs.
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:29 am
Beasly



Klaus wrote:


I already told you what I know about Viktir. But if you ask me, no matter if hes a mage, it is weird for a human of sorts to work for Vladimir, who is famous for being a big time humanphobic!




Humanphobic, huh?

Beasly watched as Klaus put a check by Velen's name. He wondered what that was all about.



Klaus wrote:


He was just so focused on Jillians body, though




Jillian's body?



Lollipop wrote:


BEASLY.....Did Jillian have any latent magical powers?!




Things weren't going well, it seemed. He hadn't told anyone of his suspicions before, but considering the current situation with this mage's interest in Jillian's body, he thought it would be best to answer her question.

Yes, she did have some magical abilities. She was never sure of them herself. I have reason to suspect that she has mage blood in her. Which would explain Viktir's interest in her.

Beasly noticed Charissa was getting stressed. The first mission, even working behind the scenes, can make anyone nervous. He only hoped that she would make it through. He noticed the ninja-vamps closing in on their position.

I think an abort would be in order. We can tackle this problem later. Right now, you guys should group up and get out of there.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:36 am
Viktir Oskant

Viktir waited and watched as Shego paced angrily in the sealed room. He knew that the mage would be watching, and wasn't ready to reveal himself. But now, it was time to cause a little more confusion in the ranks.

A woman with raven black hair, deep blue eyes, and pale skin walked into the room.

Woman: The task was complete.

Yes, I know. Very good. Now, I have the cyborg woman in the holding room. You know what to do.

Woman: (Smiling) Of course, my Lord.

With that, Viktir teleported her to the room where Shego was waiting.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Archiver
01-08-2017, 11:04 AM
Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:41 am
Dan was stunned when Klaus mentioned Jillian's body, and then Beasly's revelation of her being related to a mage. It just wasn't possible. She was human. A resistance fighter. Not a mage.

When he noticed the advancement of the ninja-vamps, he pulled out his battle axe. Ready for battle.

Beasly, I agree that a retreat would be a good thing, but unfortunately, we are kind of stuck here. Besides, we need to get to this experiment before it is too late.

"And I need to find Jillian's body," he thought.

I hope you have some good magics that can help us out here, Lolli.

Dan swung at an approaching Ninja-vamp, but missed. At least he kept it from getting closer.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Mon Jan 05, 2004 9:47 am
Shego was furious. First the witch accuses her of killing Velen. Then she teleports her to some isolated room with no way in or out. When she got out of this trap, and saw the woman again, she would make sure she would suffer.

Woman: Comfortable.

Shego spun around and faced the woman who was speaking. She couldn't believe her eyes. The witch actually decided to come here herself. Shego's hands began to burn, and her eyes glowed green. But she was unable to move.

What the? Release me, Witch!

Lollipop: No. You are an assassin. You killed Velen. And you would kill the rest of us too. I will not let you do that. Instead, I'm just going to leave you here, for the rest of your natural life. Of course, that won't be long, considering you'll have no food, nor water.

You witch! I will get out of here, and I will make you suffer for this! You can mark my words!
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:52 pm
Lollipop was watching the woman in the room. She had approached Shego closely enough to trip her spell, which was amazing. The spell was a harmless one she left , just so her signature would alert any magic user to her presence. But this woman might not be a magic user. She could be a demon, or someone that Viktor encountered. What the spell did was make the approaches clothing disappear. Lolli meant it as a joke. But in this case, it would work wonders, the spell forced the woman in "Lolli" disguise to appear as in her real form. Lolli waited to hear what the "woman" said b4 expanding the radius, or simply levitating Shego in her direction.
Hold the off for a bit, if you can. I need to keep my eye on this. Lolli noticed Shego never once denied having killed Velen.
Without turning away from the mirror, Lolli snared one of the ninja Vamps and hurled him into the others. They regrouped quickly, but held back a bit. This new creature could have killed velen, true. Though shapeshifters were seldom strong.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Mon Jan 05, 2004 2:12 pm
Mirage

::The Lollipop look-alike tipped her head back and laughed. She was enjoying this. Coming a bit closer, she played her next card.::

Pity, I think Jekko was starting to like you. Shame you have to lose him like this - something tells me he would make a great lover. I'll let you know when I find out.

::These last words were spoken in a whisper so she had to come even closer to Shego to make sure she was heard. And that the intent of the words was clear. Suddenly, she felt a chill, looked down and realized that she had no clothes on. This was unexpected, but at least the one she was imitating had a nice body. To cover her surprise, she winked at Shego and let her promises of the cyborg's destruction echo throughout her exit into the shadows. Mirage was teleported back to her lord's side where she once again took her own form. Black hair cascaded over her shoulders and she stood behind Viktir, tracing his jawline with her finger and watching Shego's reaction to their encounter. Oh how she loved chaos.::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:27 pm
Lollipop laughed. That was interesting. Though she didn't know the shapashifters true face, she did learn a lot.
A) It could not detect magic
B) Viktor was willing to let her die. And now the creature was aware of it also.
C) Lolli was pretty sure she could sense the creature next time it came around. Which would probably be soon enough. Shego would reveal Beasly's hideout. Too bad, the old man really liked that house.
All in all not bad. She stroked Tigrou. She would have a job for him soon.
OK. Technovamps.
Lolli faced of with the first three, conveniently teleporting out of the way and allowing their momentum to crash them into the wall. They bounced back nicely and all four of them repeated the exercise. The leader of the group had managed to get behind her and was about to sink his fangs into her when she grabbed the hand of his comrade and traded places. She could hear the disgusted spitting. Apparently he wasn't good to bite. They were fast.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Mon Jan 05, 2004 4:58 pm
Charissa

::Charissa grinned as the extra droid approached the carnage. It appeared that Lolli was the only one doing any damage. That was about to change.::

Hey everyone! Hope you like chesnyuk!

::With a grin and a hoot, Charissa deployed her latest invention - Garlic Gas. Unfortunately, the droid lost its top in the process, but you can't anticipate everything. While waiting for the room to clear, she followed the droids. One bumped into Dagda and sent a few shocks towards the ninjavamps. The other came into the room behind Dan. Charissa was still following Shego's and Velen's had already arrived at its destination. She couldn't look, so she set the droid to collect DNA samples from the site. The droid on Jekko's tail had only just come online. She was very worried about her brother. If the droid was having this much trouble with interference, she could only imagine how long his crummy comm would take to come online. Leaving the droids to their tracking, she returned to her hacking which was starting to pay off. More of the lab became visible on her screen and she put it to good use - finding a way out and trying to locate Jekko. Shego could rot in a hole for all she cared.::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:33 pm
Viktir Oskant

Viktir smiled as Mirage traced his jawline.

I'm sorry about that, m'dear. It seems that I have underestimated the mage's abilities. We'll have to be more cautious around her next time. Next time it might not be a harmless prank.

Now, what say we let our little cyborg have a little run in with Experiment V?

Viktir laughed, as he turned his attention to a monitor. In the room was what looked like a sleeping vampire hooked up to many different tubes.

Oh, and how will Dr Empire handle his precious waking up too early?

Viktir pressed a few buttons that would begin the waking process for Experiment V.

Too bad for V, the process isn't totally complete.

Viktir teleported Shego from the empty room, into the lab with Experiment V.

Now my dear, I have a special mission for you. It is time for you to go get Klaus and bring him back to me. I have plans for him.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Archiver
01-08-2017, 11:07 AM
Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:31 am
Lollipop continued to watch. She was definitely getting worried. The fact that she was unable to detect This Mages magic was worrisome. Paired with the fact that he could detect hers at a whim. Tigrou was poised to teleport Shego to the warded confinement room, when a Ninja Vampire ran straight at her. She froze him in midair, and he fell with a thud.
Dan, they have Shego, she will reveal the location of Beasley's house eventually. . . Klaus may have been this new guys dupe all along. He could even be bugged, though I think I would have detected something of that magnitude, and Dagda, too. What do you want to do? Charissa, Beasly and Klaus aren't much of an army.

_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by M (Member #386) on Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:54 pm
Ninja-Vamp Black Cherry



Jekko wrote:


He made his way up a set of stairs carved out of a strange opulent stone. Jekko had never seen anything like it, so he took a small sample and continued on his way. He didn't make it to the top of the stairs.




Holding herself by her nails to the ceiling, Black Cherry had been following Jekko with her sight for a while now. He looked totally lost, something that made her absolutely hungry. Using her black attire to move through the darkness undetected, she finally crawled at his feet without him noticing and just when he started to walk on the stairs, she tapped on his shoulder.

“You human, me cherry”. And before he could react, she sank her teeth on his neck, drinking enough of his blood to make him pass out without killing him. “Yummy!”

Grabbing Jekko, Black Cherry started her way back to Dr V Empire’s personal lab.
_________________
Now playing:
Black Cherry, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Mekhu, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X & Dan Daemon


Posted by Klaus (Member #749) on Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:13 pm
Still looking at his list…

“Hey, Beasly, do you know if someone else already bit the dust? http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newthinking.gif I haven’t heard a thing from Jekko since a while now. Could it be that, you know, he’s…” And he passed his finger over his neck.

Klaus kept moving the pencil over Jekko’s name on the list, wishing real badly to make a check.
_________________
Klaus von Bismark, former lab assistant under Dr V Empire's command, now part of the Resistance.
M


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:23 pm
Charissa

::She could've strangled him right then and there - but she didn't have any string. Instead, her eyes merely turned from her numerous computer screens and fixed themselves on Klaus. For once, she actually looked intimidating. Charissa felt like launching herself out of her chair, but then a quick glance at the screens reminded her of the other lives on the line. She settled back into her chair and spoke tersely to Klaus without looking at him.::

If you ever insinuate that my brother is dead EVER again - I will personally ram a silver tipped arrow down your throat. He is a survivor. Jekko........

::Her voice caught in her throat so she stopped talking before she started crying. They needed her to be at her best. Leaning forward, she finally saw what she was looking for.::

Dan, there is a secret passage that those ninja things are pouring out of. It is 10 feet uhhhhhh north-north-east of your position. This passage is connected to an extra system that goes through most of the lab. As a side note - I can get you in, but I can't get you out. If you want to use them I can open the passage, but it'll be up to you to make it out. Do you want to take that kind of a chance?
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:32 pm
Shego was furious. How dare that witch do that to her? When she got out of there, she would kill that woman. And to taunt her with Jekko? That just crossed the line.

Her temporary paralysis went away as she appeared suddenly in a room where she was looking at what she assumed was Experiment V. Why had Lollipop sent her here? What game was the witch playing? Shego began to walk towards the awakening Experiment V, to examine it a little more closely. Maybe she could use him.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by M (Member #386) on Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:33 pm
Experiment V



Viktir Oskant wrote:


Viktir pressed a few buttons that would begin the waking process for Experiment V.

Too bad for V, the process isn't totally complete.

Viktir teleported Shego from the empty room, into the lab with Experiment V.




The tubes that were connected all over Empire’s son, otherwise known as Experiment V, stopped carrying the needed fluids into his body. Not used to work on its own, his body shook under the stress of his own internal organs trying to function at an early stage, before it was prepared to do so.

Waking up from an induced sleep, Experiment V opened his eyes, trying to locate his father and kill him for everything he has done to him. But instead he saw a woman… some kind of woman with mechanical parts.

The water in the crystal tube started to flood away, releasing the rage that consumed the vampire ever since he was born and experimented on. Madly enraged and overwhelmed by the contact with air instead of fluids, he banged against the crystal finally breaking his cage.

Staring at Shego, he looked at her with a murderous intent…

((I have to go now, but I’ll be back at night.))
_________________
Now playing:
Black Cherry, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Mekhu, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X & Dan Daemon


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:36 pm
((Funny, we posted at the same time, and the posts didn't conflict. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif))

Shego jumped back when Experiment V broke out of the glass, and stared at her. She could recognize the stare. He was angry, hungry, and violent. This was not a good situation for Shego to be in at this time. She immediately knew that there would be no using this monster. Instead, she had to fight for her life. Her hands became covered in a green flame, in preparation for battle.

((I think Lolli will be teleporting Shego away before any battle will start. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif))
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Jan 06, 2004 3:15 pm
(( I would have b4, but now I will just isolate them, so he can get her He might mess her up enough to keep her out of the way.))
Lolli was about to teleport Shego, but an unusual opportunity presented itself. She was facing a Vampire of unusual strength. Lolli simply pulled a barrier around the two, to see who would win.
Just then, something hit her on the back of the head. She fought the blackness, but couldn't. She fell in a faint, thinking of the people back at the house that she failed to warn.
The barrier fell open.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:42 pm
Dan fought back the ninja-vamps to the best of his ability, but they seemed to be coming out of the walls. Maybe entering the lion's den wasn't the best of plans.



Charissa wrote:


Dan, there is a secret passage that those ninja things are pouring out of. It is 10 feet uhhhhhh north-north-east of your position. This passage is connected to an extra system that goes through most of the lab. As a side note - I can get you in, but I can't get you out. If you want to use them I can open the passage, but it'll be up to you to make it out. Do you want to take that kind of a chance?



Instead of getting us in, can you close it to stop these bastards from coming out? Better yet, I think a retreat is in order, we can't possibly take them all.

Dan took a sideways glance at Lollipop, about to ask her to teleport them out of there, when she was struck from behind by another ninja-vamp, and fell to the ground. Dan cursed, and swung his heavy battle axe at the ninja-vamp. It didn't even see the attack coming, and Dan was able to separate the vamp's head from its shoulders.

Okay, Lollipop is out of commission. We need options here, and quick! Charissa can you tell us another way out of here? We need it quickly!
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Tue Jan 06, 2004 6:45 pm
Beasly

We aren't giving up on Jekko or Dagda that easily Klaus. Put your list away, and help us with the task at hand. Help Charissa find a way for our guys to get to safety before they are all killed in there.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Tue Jan 06, 2004 7:37 pm
Oh, hi guys. It looks like things got real ugly. Just get down and be ready to catch me if this works right.

Punches the ground and sends a series of bouncing red energy ripples around the room. The bolts strike the ninja vamps sending them rushing back to the shadows.

Well that gives us a breather for a second. Now....

Sends a yellow bolt into the straggling vamps. They fall over writhing in agony as twenty diseases hit them at once.

OK, fainting now.

(Eastern vamps become far to susceptible to life if 'healed'. If hit with harmful things they get more deathlike)
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil

LM


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:05 pm
Viktir Oskant

Viktir was about to send Mirage on a new assignment, when a voice came over his intercom.

Guard over intercom: Sir, we have a problem.

Viktir walked over to the intercom and pressed a button.

What is it? I told you never to disturb me in my quarters!

Guard over intercom: I know, sir. I'm sorry, sir. But I can't get a hold of Dr Empire, sir. The invaders have managed to defeat all the ninja vamps, sir.

Viktir's eyes opened with shock. Could the female mage be that powerful? He would have to check on the situation there to see what exactly had happened. And where was Dr Empire?

Thank you. Call back any further attacking forces until advised otherwise.

Guard over intercom: Yes, sir.

Viktir had to risk scrying the female mage again. He had to see what had happened. What he saw shocked him. Both the female mage and a kid were unconscious in the hallway. The only one left standing was Dan, the biont. The ninja vamps were writing in pain on the floor. He would have to rethink his tactics in regards to this woman.

Mirage, we have a change of plans. I can't risk sending you after Klaus. Not yet, anyways. This woman is more powerful than I thought. We will need to do further planning to see what happens.

Viktir stopped scrying and turned his attention back to the monitors to see what happened between Shego and Experiment V.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by M (Member #386) on Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:51 pm
Experiment V

For so long, Empire’s child had been subjected to all kind of experiments and tests. During all that time, he was conscious and kept calmed with all the sedatives injected into his undead self. But all along, ever since he realized what was going on, his anger started to build, contained only by the chemicals in his body. Now he was free and someone would have to pay.

Showing his fangs and opening his arms, he jumped on Shego with a swiftness unknown to any vampire, and hit her hard on her face.
_________________
Now playing:
Black Cherry, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Mekhu, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X & Dan Daemon


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Tue Jan 06, 2004 8:57 pm
The attack was so sudden and swift, that Shego didn't even expect it. The vampire's fist struck her face, and her head painfully whipped to the side. Quickly she recovered, and punched at the quick vampire with her flaming fists.

As she attacked, she looked out of the corner of her eyes for a way of escape. She was in an unknown lab, and she couldn't see a door out of the corner of her eye. And if she took time to look, she would open herself up to attack. No, her only option right now was to fight, and hope she could knock him back enough to find a way of escape.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Archiver
01-08-2017, 11:07 AM
Posted by Klaus (Member #749) on Tue Jan 06, 2004 9:05 pm
Shrugging, Klaus listened to Charissa’s reaction on his comment about Jekko.



Charissa wrote:


If you ever insinuate that my brother is dead EVER again - I will personally ram a silver tipped arrow down your throat. He is a survivor. Jekko........




http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif Touchy!



Beasly wrote:


We aren't giving up on Jekko or Dagda that easily Klaus. Put your list away, and help us with the task at hand. Help Charissa find a way for our guys to get to safety before they are all killed in there.




Cool it down, guys! You can’t take a joke! No wonder the Resistance is having so much trouble, you just have the wrong mood.

Anyway… Beasly, tell Dannellious to keep moving in that direction, he will find a human sized statue of the Furry Mother. Right behind it there’s a small passage that will lead them into the sewers that go even deeper into the ground. I ordered some Techno-Wolves to build it for me long ago just in case, no one knows about it. Just make sure Dan opens it out of anybody’s sight, otherwise that passage would be a worse trap than the one they’re already into.
_________________
Klaus von Bismark, former lab assistant under Dr V Empire's command, now part of the Resistance.
M


Posted by M (Member #386) on Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:16 am
Experiment V

The vampire didn’t even blink when Shego hit him. He was strong, stronger than he could ever believe. And he was so angry…

Moving like faster than what the eye can describe, he grabbed both of Shego’s legs and moved her in circles over his head, letting her go to crash against the stone walls.
_________________
Now playing:
Black Cherry, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Mekhu, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X & Dan Daemon


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:34 am
::Charissa closed the secret passages the vamps were using and fought with the droid supposedly following Jekko's trail. It was stuck on the stairs. Rolling her eyes at Klaus, she somehow still managed to keep looking at the monitors.::

Well look who's Mr. Helpful all of a sudden. Touchy - hmph. He's not YOUR only brother. Looks good from here Dan, the extra doors are shut, but don't tell me that you're leaving my brother in there! No way! You HAVE to get him out! If there wasn't so much interference I could get a lock on his homing signal. Please!
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Klaus (Member #749) on Wed Jan 07, 2004 12:58 am


Charissa wrote:


Well look who's Mr. Helpful all of a sudden. Touchy - hmph. He's not YOUR only brother.




Well, I definitely don’t have a brother, but I do have a sister. She’s called Claudia, you should meet her sometime. She’s fun… unlike you… http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif
_________________
Klaus von Bismark, former lab assistant under Dr V Empire's command, now part of the Resistance.
M


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:18 am
Dan caught Dagda before he hit the ground. This mission was definitely a failure. Jekko was lost, Velen was dead, Shego was lost and possibly a traitor. At least Dagda and Lollipop were still accounted for, even if they were both unconscious at the moment.



Klaus wrote:


Anyway Beasly, tell Dannellious to keep moving in that direction, he will find a human sized statue of the Furry Mother. Right behind it theres a small passage that will lead them into the sewers that go even deeper into the ground. I ordered some Techno-Wolves to build it for me long ago just in case, no one knows about it. Just make sure Dan opens it out of anybodys sight, otherwise that passage would be a worse trap than the one theyre already into.



I heard you Klaus. Remember, you have an open comlink to us.



Charissa wrote:


Well look who's Mr. Helpful all of a sudden. Touchy - hmph. He's not YOUR only brother. Looks good from here Dan, the extra doors are shut, but don't tell me that you're leaving my brother in there! No way! You HAVE to get him out! If there wasn't so much interference I could get a lock on his homing signal. Please!



I don't have much of a choice, Charis. I'm the only one left standing, and if I don't get myself, Lolli, and Dagda out of here, none of us will survive. Hopefully, Jekko is still alive, and we'll be able to find him later. For now, though, I need to concentrate on the ones I know about.

Dan slung his battle axe into its holster on his back, and hefted Dagda and Lollipop into his arms, and moved to the statue that Klaus told him about.

Charissa, I know you're upset, but you need to help us, if we are going to get out of here. I need you to keep an eye on things, and warn me of any trouble. I'm heading out now.

Dan looked around to make sure no one was watching, and entered the secret passage behind the statue, making sure it was completely closed when he was on the other side.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Wed Jan 07, 2004 4:36 pm
Shego hit the wall hard, which stunned her for a moment. During that moment, she saw Experiment coming towards her with murderous rage. She swung her foot low along the ground, hoping to knock the vampire off his feet, and to turn the battle around to her advantage. She could tell she was already getting damaged, as her reflexes were beginning to slow. While she was still amazingly quick, she could tell the slow down in her reflexes.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by M (Member #386) on Wed Jan 07, 2004 9:00 pm
Experiment V

The swing Shego did against Experiment V’s feet proved being useless against the mindless vampire who kept coming, walking with the strength of a bull and the consistency of a rock. The sound of Shego’s hit wasn’t a pleasant one, something may have been broken, but certainly it wasn’t this vampire who acted more like a monster than anything else.

Making use of Shego’s brief distraction, the vampire grabbed her from her neck, raising her above him with one hand. Unable to speak, the vampire growled.
_________________
Now playing:
Black Cherry, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Mekhu, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X & Dan Daemon


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:54 am
Dan carried his two unconscious companions through the secret hall of the lab. The exit took them outside, out almost to the point where they started. Dan grumbled to himself, wondering why Klaus couldn't have told them of this passageway sooner. Instead, he spoke to Charissa.

Charissa. I'm going to be heading back. I need you to make sure that you keep your computers to prevent them from getting out to us, or noticing that we have left the lab.

Dan continued forward, walking in the direction of Felstarr. He hoped that Charissa would remain focused, and not get too entangled with the loss of her brother.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Thu Jan 08, 2004 12:57 am
Beasly

Beasly put a comforting hand on Charissa's shoulder. He knew this would be difficult for her. He had left behind several friends, and this was more than a friend, this was her brother. The first few times are always the hardest.

Dan is right, we need you to focus on the task at hand. We can hope Jekko is still alive, and we might be able to find him later. But now, the lives of Dan, Lolli, and Dagda are in our hands. We can't lose them as well.

He gently squeezed Charissa's shoulder, trying to reassure her.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:01 am
Shego was surprised to have been grabbed by the throat and lifted into the air. She struggled to breathe, and struggled to find a way of escape. Her hands, once again, became enveloped in a green flame. She grabbed onto Experiment V's arm, hoping that she could burn him enough to make him let her go.

((The green fire burns just like ordinary fire. Feel free to throw Shego hard against a wall again, if you like. ))
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:18 am
Shaking himself into full consciousness, Dagda looked around.

Set me down. I managed to over hear enough. No one loses a brother on my watch.

Pops the earpiece back in.

Charissa, try to get a bead on your brother. I'd like to have enough juice left to get out of here alive as well. And if you reestablish contact with him, let him know the demon marked is coming to return him to you and everyone else had better pray they don't cross my path.

The sigil on Dagda's hand burned with the weight of the promise he had just made.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil

LM

Archiver
01-08-2017, 11:11 AM
Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:19 pm
Charissa

::Shrugging off Beasly's hand, Charissa fought back tears. Now she was mad.::

What do you mean "we can hope Jekko is still alive"? Of course he's alive - he has to be. He's all I have left! We need each other! Screw you - I'll go in and get him myself if I have to.

::She was getting more droids together and trying to remember where she stashed her pistol when Dagda piped up. Instantly, she was back in her chair and eagerly moving her droids through the hallways attempting to pick up Jekko's signal. She felt a slight exhilaration that someone wanted to do something to help her family.::

Stand-by Dagda. And thanks - thanks a lot. I will never forget this.
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)

Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:13 pm
Lollipop came to on Dan's shoulder.
OK. Thanks big guy. I think that's all. She slipped down.
Noticing the missing members, she asked.
Where's Jekko?
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.

Posted by Klaus (Member #749) on Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:19 pm
For a moment there, Klaus didn’t know what to say. Obviously Charissa was upset, her brother was only the Furry Mother knew where. Beasly was so tense as well, none of this worked out as they planned. They didn’t even met Empire! Such a waste of time.

“So, can we call the attack to the lab mission a total failure? ”

Realizing that his spoken words didn’t come out exactly as they should had, he turned to Charissa.

“I’m really sorry for your loss, Rissa, can I call you that? If you need a brother, I can be like a brother to you. http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newbiggrin.gif”
_________________
Klaus von Bismark, former lab assistant under Dr V Empire's command, now part of the Resistance.
M

Archiver
01-08-2017, 11:12 AM
Posted by M (Member #386) on Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:45 pm
Experiment V

The green fire that poured out of Shego’s hands shone brightly in front of Experiment V, who stopped for a moment, somehow hypnotized by green flames that he never saw while he was trapped inside of that giant test tube. The fire passed from the cyborg’s hand into his arm, burning his skin deeply, yet he didn’t even blink. The burnt was there, the smell of burning garbage was there, yet he felt nothing. If it was the result of Empire’s experiments or just part of this young mutated vampire’s physiology would be anybody’s guess.

Once the surprise of the fire was over, Experiment V looked at the cyborg’s neck and a new urge, unknown to him yet, hit him hard. A neck with pumping blood inside was calling for him. He wasn’t hungry, he was definitely enraged, but this urge was beyond him, and moving fast, he sank his teeth in Shego’s neck.

Almost instantly, he threw her against the wall, her blood tasted bad. Enraged once again, he threw down the steel door and kept on going with only one goal in mind: freedom!
_________________
Now playing:
Black Cherry, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Mekhu, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X & Dan Daemon

Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:46 pm
Shego could smell the burning garbage reached her nostrils, as she struggled for a breath of air. She was hoping that the fire would cause the enraged vampire to let go, but he simply stood there, staring at the flames.

She struggled to keep her eyes open, but she felt her strength fading. Suddenly, the vampire thrust her closer to him, and dug his fangs into her throat. The pain and ecstasy of it too her completely by surprise. She fell limp in the vampire's hand. The next thing she knew, she was being thrown at the wall yet again, but this time, she didn't care.

Snaps could be heard as bones snapped, and cybernetics broke. The last thing she saw was the vampire throwing down a steel door and leaving the room. Her last thought was that she would never be able to see Jekko again.

((OOC: Shego, for all intents and purposes, is dead. She will look dead, even to scientific scruteny. - No pulse, no breathing.))
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:53 pm
Things were getting out of hand again quickly. The young ones were always the ones eager to run head-first into death.

Wait up, everyone!

Dan looked at Lolli.

Yes, Jekko is missing. He is somewhere inside the lab.

Dan then turned his attention back to Dagda.

Dagda, I know you have powers, but it is just the three of us. Last time we went in with six, and now we are half that number. Going in there without planning things out better would only get the rest of us killed.

Charissa, I know Jekko is your brother, but we have to cut our losses and regroup. I know what it is like to lose someone. I lost Jillian, remember? And she wasn't the only person I have lost over the years. None of us are ready yet to go back in there.

Beasly's voice could be heard over the intercom as he also tried to reassure Charissa.

Beasly: Dan's right. We have to regroup and come up with a better plan to rescue your brother. We can't just send them back in there to almost certain death.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by M (Member #386) on Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:57 pm
Experiment V

Above the tunnels that Dannellious, Lollipop and Dagda were using to escape from the lab, the noise and destruction brought by Empire’s son was overwhelming. The Techno-Wolves that at first were released to destroy the trespasser were now facing this mad vampire that just kept on crashing everything in sight.

One of the Techno-Wolves fired at full force against the vampire, hitting him badly on the chest. The smell was awful, as if a thousand rotten eggs broke at once. But the vampire didn’t fall, the wound was there and if he had blood in his vein, he would be covered in red, but since there was no liquid of life in him, only the smell remained.

Another Techno-Wolf fired at one of his legs with the same result. The vampire just wouldn’t fall and his anger just grew stronger. Running at an unnatural speed, the vampire broke the skull of the Techno-Wolf that just fired at him and gutted the one that had fired at him before. The surviving Techno-Wolves kept on firing, avoiding to get closer to this killing machine.
_________________
Now playing:
Black Cherry, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Mekhu, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X & Dan Daemon

Archiver
01-08-2017, 11:16 AM
Posted by M (Member #386) on Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:45 pm
Experiment V

The green fire that poured out of Shego’s hands shone brightly in front of Experiment V, who stopped for a moment, somehow hypnotized by green flames that he never saw while he was trapped inside of that giant test tube. The fire passed from the cyborg’s hand into his arm, burning his skin deeply, yet he didn’t even blink. The burnt was there, the smell of burning garbage was there, yet he felt nothing. If it was the result of Empire’s experiments or just part of this young mutated vampire’s physiology would be anybody’s guess.

Once the surprise of the fire was over, Experiment V looked at the cyborg’s neck and a new urge, unknown to him yet, hit him hard. A neck with pumping blood inside was calling for him. He wasn’t hungry, he was definitely enraged, but this urge was beyond him, and moving fast, he sank his teeth in Shego’s neck.

Almost instantly, he threw her against the wall, her blood tasted bad. Enraged once again, he threw down the steel door and kept on going with only one goal in mind: freedom!
_________________
Now playing:
Black Cherry, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Mekhu, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X & Dan Daemon

Archiver
01-08-2017, 11:16 AM
Posted by Shego (Member #121) on Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:46 pm
Shego could smell the burning garbage reached her nostrils, as she struggled for a breath of air. She was hoping that the fire would cause the enraged vampire to let go, but he simply stood there, staring at the flames.

She struggled to keep her eyes open, but she felt her strength fading. Suddenly, the vampire thrust her closer to him, and dug his fangs into her throat. The pain and ecstasy of it too her completely by surprise. She fell limp in the vampire's hand. The next thing she knew, she was being thrown at the wall yet again, but this time, she didn't care.

Snaps could be heard as bones snapped, and cybernetics broke. The last thing she saw was the vampire throwing down a steel door and leaving the room. Her last thought was that she would never be able to see Jekko again.

((OOC: Shego, for all intents and purposes, is dead. She will look dead, even to scientific scruteny. - No pulse, no breathing.))
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:53 pm
Things were getting out of hand again quickly. The young ones were always the ones eager to run head-first into death.

Wait up, everyone!

Dan looked at Lolli.

Yes, Jekko is missing. He is somewhere inside the lab.

Dan then turned his attention back to Dagda.

Dagda, I know you have powers, but it is just the three of us. Last time we went in with six, and now we are half that number. Going in there without planning things out better would only get the rest of us killed.

Charissa, I know Jekko is your brother, but we have to cut our losses and regroup. I know what it is like to lose someone. I lost Jillian, remember? And she wasn't the only person I have lost over the years. None of us are ready yet to go back in there.

Beasly's voice could be heard over the intercom as he also tried to reassure Charissa.

Beasly: Dan's right. We have to regroup and come up with a better plan to rescue your brother. We can't just send them back in there to almost certain death.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Posted by M (Member #386) on Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:57 pm
Experiment V

Above the tunnels that Dannellious, Lollipop and Dagda were using to escape from the lab, the noise and destruction brought by Empire’s son was overwhelming. The Techno-Wolves that at first were released to destroy the trespasser were now facing this mad vampire that just kept on crashing everything in sight.

One of the Techno-Wolves fired at full force against the vampire, hitting him badly on the chest. The smell was awful, as if a thousand rotten eggs broke at once. But the vampire didn’t fall, the wound was there and if he had blood in his vein, he would be covered in red, but since there was no liquid of life in him, only the smell remained.

Another Techno-Wolf fired at one of his legs with the same result. The vampire just wouldn’t fall and his anger just grew stronger. Running at an unnatural speed, the vampire broke the skull of the Techno-Wolf that just fired at him and gutted the one that had fired at him before. The surviving Techno-Wolves kept on firing, avoiding to get closer to this killing machine.
_________________
Now playing:
Black Cherry, Dr V Empire, Experiment V, Mekhu, Mrs. Rose, Daniel X & Dan Daemon

Archiver
01-08-2017, 11:20 AM
Posted by M (Member #386) on Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:05 am
Black Cherry



Viktir Oskant wrote:


I see you have captured one of the intruders. Good work. Leave him in the chair. I shall deal with him. And I want you to make sure no one disturbs me again today, lest they wish to find themselves stranded in the Gothic Big Canyon at mid-day.




“I’ll do as you say, Dr Oskant.” After a brief reverence, she turned to walk out of Viktir’s office, but not before giving another glance at Jekko. There was something in his blood that made her think twice about him. Some kind of sweetness that was so uncommon to most persons. Could it be that his cyborg implants had somehow changed his body chemistry? As she walked by his side, she licked her lips. If only she could only have another sip as his blood...

Moving like a panther, she blended into the shadows once again and left the office. There was work to do, but still, her thoughts stayed focused in this uncommon man.
_________________
Now playing:
Black Cherry, Dr V Empire & Mekhu


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Jan 12, 2004 4:56 am
Lollipop was slightly distracted by the sound of Klaus laughing, wich she could hear quite clearly on the street. But she managed to evade the technowolves attack and after a bit of parrying, it joined it's fellows in deep freeze
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:29 am
::Tigrou was like cut off the realities since the loss of his friend Velen. A so deep sorrow black outed his mind for a while as he was in Lolli's arms. His sens were excited by sadness, anger, horror and all kind of feelings. Yet, Shego's name echoed in his mind like a hurting violent hammer. Tigrou saw the events around him and heard Lolli's voice time to time like in a dream or nightmare and couldn't answer her, could tell anyone his actual misery. Velen was passing out for eternity and never he would find the redemption he wished for killing his family. Now, Tigrou felt something tickling his fur as they were teleported back to the house but the face of Velen appeared to him. A last time. He was quite smiling in a blurred light and with a sign of his hand, saluted Tigrou. "Dear friend, never lose faith. I'll be around you forever." The face vanished and Tigrou's eyes caught the sigh of Beasly inner house. Werewolves were attacking the place. Seeing Lolli as the only one he would care of, now. The cat meowed strongly and and as his eyes turn to green to deep blue, the metamorphosis started. His body grew stronger and stronger. Running outside to help Lolli, Tigrou bumped two techno-wolves who were running inside.::
_________________
not Ben Affleck...
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:46 am
((So, Rescue. What's with the metamorphosis? Is he just growing bigger? Or is something more going on?))

Dan managed to escape from beneath the techo-wolf, but not before it was able to tear another piece of flesh away from him. Dan was furious. Biting back the pain, Dan swung his large battle-axe with all his strength. The blade struck the techo-wolf's head, and sliced it cleanly in half. The wolf fell to the ground, and Dan then made sure the beast would no longer move by severing it's head from its body.

Lolli. Two techno-wolves made it in. I'm going in to help.

Blood was pouring out of Dan's large wounds, which were already starting to heal. Without saying another word, Dan turned and ran into the house.

((OOC: Give LM and Rescue another chance to post before Lolli or Dan get into the house to help with the wolves inside. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif))
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Mon Jan 12, 2004 10:59 am
Viktir Oskant

Viktir looked at the unconscious cyborg sitting in his chair. It was quite possible that this was the Jekko that the female mage spoke of. The one who had some sort of relationship with the other cyborg lying dead in his chamber. This could turn out well for him. He teleported the cyborg into his private study.

A moment later, he entered the study himself. Mirage was already looking at the cyborg, which was lying next to that of Shego.

My dear, I believe this is "Jekko." I believe we can use him to get more information about that mage. And if I can't use him alive, then I will find some way to use his technology after he is dead.

He smiled, took a seat in a chair, and waited for Jekko to wake up.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Mon Jan 12, 2004 6:41 pm
Lolli saw Tigrou running out of the house, and the two techno wolves running back in, followed by Dan. She was about to follow them inside, stopping to pet the the cat. She noticed that Tigrou was now the sixe of a large dog. She figured two technowolves were no match for Dagda and Dan anyways.
There you are. Well let's make sure that these others do no more harm, she spoke to Tigrou.
The Technowolves that were now teleport back to the Gothic canyon...not too close to the compound, but they would make it back to Empire by mid next day.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Mon Jan 12, 2004 8:55 pm
Nevermind. You know, I wouldn't have pegged you a druggie. Moron maybe.

Here doggie, doggie, doggie.

Senses on techno-wolf hiding and sends a red energy punch into it. The blast sends the creature back towards the outside. Dagda spins and locates the second wolf. He rushes it and grabs it by the neck.

Normally I'm a nice reserved controlled guy but not today. Tell me have you ever wanted to have your techo-upgrades removed? Because I'll gladly do so.

The red energy swirls and hisses around Dagda.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil

LM


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Mon Jan 12, 2004 9:29 pm
Jekko

::Jekko hurt. Alot. As the blackness continued to swirl about him, he realized that there was blood running down his neck. He must've been bitten by one of the vampires that surely infested the place. With a start, he remembered where he was - or rather, where he was supposed to be - the mission, the team, Shego. Shego? Why would he be thinking of her? Sure, she's hot, but - ahhhh whatever. Jekko soon realized that his cybernetics were offline and attempted to lift his right arm to hit his "reboot" button, but failed. He felt tired. Weak. Sleepy. Unwillingly, he succumbed to the darkness once more.::

Darn vampires.
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:48 am
::Tigrou was willing to bounce on the werewolf attacking Lolli, with all his claws off but the big technofurry-dude was zapped away by the lady mage before. What a lady he thought while meowing with satisfaction to see her safe.
Tigrou headed as well inside and noticed a Techno-wolf flying outside on top of his furry, head::

~inside, outside... they're undecided...~


::Tigrou positioned himself in a defensive stance at the door if the beast wanted to come back again. They wouldn't giv up like that after all.::

((ooc: yes, Jas. The metamorphosis made Tigrou bigger like a tiny stripped tiger for now but it will be more than that. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif ))
_________________
not Ben Affleck...
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:13 am
Dan watched as Lolli sent the techno-wolves away. He nodded his approval, then put his hand up to the gash in his chest. It was healing, but he was still bleeding heavily.

That's going to leave a mark.

He muttered to himself, then looked at the others that were now in the entry room of the house.

Alright. Looks like we've taken care of the techno-wolf problem. Let's go back downstairs and figure out what we're going to do next.

Dan walked down the stairs and sat down in the chair. The loss of blood was making him weak. Beasly noticed the wound, and noticed the pale look on his face.

Beasly: Betsy! Get the med kit and start patching up Dan right away!

With a a couple beeps and whirs, Betsy went off to gether the medical supplies necessary to bandage Dan.

I'll be fine, Beasly.

Beasly: Not if you continue to bleed, my friend. Let Betsy take care of the wound.

Dan could do nothing more than nod, and force himself to stay awake.

Beasly: Everyone else, we need to talk about what to do next. Come, take a seat.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Fri Jan 16, 2004 8:46 pm
http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif Lollipop remembered this part. She was pretty sure that this was the part that got them into trouble in the first place.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Fri Jan 16, 2004 11:36 pm
The red energy flashed from Dagda.

Start talking. Where is Jekko? How do we take down your boss?
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil

LM


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:17 pm
Charissa

::She felt so useless. Once the technowolves breached the defenses, there was nothing she could do. Her drones were too far away to summon and she didn't even have a pistol. If only she were stronger. If she had some "edge". Some height even would be nice. Power. Then she hit upon it - the project. It wasn't finished, but a few tweaks and it could be done. Getting excited, she formulated a plan in her head. Deciding upon it, she took her earpiece and secondary off, grabbed her duffel and crept up the stairs. Staying out of sight (she hoped), she got out a hidden door on the side that she had found in the computer systems and went out into the street. The manhole cover slid aside and she descended into the depths of the city's sewer system. Her next stop - her lab. And Dr. V. Empire's doom.::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:27 pm
((OOC: We have a lot of crossing posts. I'm hoping to straighten it out with this post.))

Beasly

Beasly didn't even notice that Charissa had slipped out during the confusion. Outside, Dan and Lollipop battled the techno-wolves. Two of them attempted to come inside. Dan and Lolli managed to get rid of those outside, but Dagda was still dealing with the one in the house. Neither Dan nor Lolli saw this conflict, as Dagda was in a side room, attempting to interrogate the techno-wolf for information. Beasly turned to Dan when he entered.

Dagda has one techno-wolf he is attempting to get information from. And Charissa has disappeared. She is probably going to try to go after her brother alone. This whole thing is getting out of hand quickly.

((OOC: Lollipop. Do not teleport anyone, except maybe yourself. Let Dagda "interrogate" the Techno-wolf. And M can handle the techno-wolf that Dagda is interrogating. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif))
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)

Archiver
01-08-2017, 11:20 AM
Posted by M (Member #386) on Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:29 pm
Techno-Wolf

Some of the burnt parts of the Techno-Wolf that got hit by Dagda’s blast, released the smell of charred skin, yet the creature didn’t feel a thing. As part of Empire’s experiments, the control center of pain in their brains had been disconnected, eliminating any possibility that these Techno-Wolves would ever reveal any kind of information during torture. They were the perfect soldiers.

This particular Techno-Wolf was wounded, making impossible any chance for escaping. So, he didn’t had any other choice than to hear what Dagda had to say.



Dagda wrote:


Start talking. Where is Jekko? How do we take down your boss?




“I don’t know who is Jekko. As for my ‘boss’, he’s unbeatable. You’ve survived long enough and consider it a miracle. Next time you run against Dr V Empire, you won’t live to tell.”
_________________
Now playing:
Black Cherry, Dr V Empire & Mekhu


Posted by M (Member #386) on Mon Jan 19, 2004 10:51 pm
Experiment V

Meanwhile, back at Dr V Empire’s giant underground laboratory, the creature only known as Experiment V kept trashing everything in sight. In his path, bodies of dead Techno-Wolves abounded and the Ninja-Vamps following his track, even if they had survived his rampage, were proving to be useless against him. They had bitten him, slashed him, yet the young monster’s regenerative body healed his wounds as soon as they were made.

The more he was being attacked, the more he wanted to leave this place. All of his life he had been trapped in a giant-sized test tube, being experimented on, abused constantly. He could barely recognize the faces that always examined him, no names to attach to them, not even a name of its own.

Another bomb exploded on his back, throwing him against a wall. Recovering fast, he turned on the battalion of Techno-Wolves and slashed them with his pointy nails. Breaking another wall, he finally saw the light of day. Covering his eyes for the first time in his life, he knew he had finally made it. Adjusting his sight to the day light, he saw outside of the laboratory... there was nothing. No human, no vampire, no werewolf to torment him. For the first time in his life, he just smiled.

A few steps behind, a breeze finally took human form, making sure the sun light would not touch him.

Dr V Empire: Looks like you’re finally free, son.

The creature turned around focusing in the shape of a thin and vicious vampire... the same one who always was at the other side of his crystal prison. For a moment, the creature showed a sign of fear, then was overcame by hatred and anger.

Dr V Empire: Too bad I have other plans for you.

As the monster started to run back in Empire’s direction, the vampire took a small device he kept in his pocked, pointing it at his son, he pressed a small button... Experiment V’s eyes turned red with blood as an internal explosion took place inside of his head. A second one tore it apart sending pieces of his brain to the four winds.

A small grin showed in Empire’s face as he opened the communications channel.

Dr V Empire: Put the Experiment V folder under “Failure”.
_________________
Now playing:
Black Cherry, Dr V Empire & Mekhu


Posted by Rescue (Member #46) on Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:24 am
::Tigrou walked in the room they were once before the first attempt to stop Experiment V. He didn't know what to do now. He didn't know how to live now, alone without Velen by his side. A terrible loss sliced his heart while he was the one to survive on Kelesar, letting the little cat with the memory of his family slaughter by the vampires. It was like an everelasting cycle of sadness he couldn't escape. Once again, the friendly face of Velen appeared to him like an angel would appeared to announce some wonderful tale but there were no tales to tale but a last goodbye. He was sitting on Lolli's legs waiting for nothing particular. The sorrows changed Tigrou and for few seconds, he was a little boy. For few seconds.::

http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_cry.gif
_________________
not Ben Affleck...
#1 fan of the dawn & twilight in Ruse, the twins in Route 666
#2 fan of the sigil bubbles in Solus
#4 fan of Wyture
Charon's chosen|Monchito's maniac|Cubby!
Comics are like chips, you can't read just one.~Rebleila


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:04 am
Lollipop noticed the change, of course, but didn't understand. She read into Tigrou, and made sure that he was indeed, a cat. And she realized that his family were killed by vampires. Just like her boyfriend they were dead. She realized suddenly that who killed whom didn't matter. She petted the cat.
Don't worry, kitty. When this is all over, I will take you home, to where I come from.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:52 pm
Dan looked at Lollipop, and then over to Beasly. Betsy was near him, binding his wound.

Alright, so what do we do now? This whole mission was one disaster after another.

Looks at Klaus angrily.

You held back information from us. Information that got one member killed, and another member to be captured or killed. This whole mission was a trap from the start, wasn't it? You wanted us to go in there. You expected us to all die in there, didn't you?

Beasly: Calm down, Dan.

Calm down? Dan was nearly yelling. This wolf was watching me when I buried Jilian. He unburied her and brought her to their lab! And then he comes and leads us into a trap?

Beasly: (Sighs.) Yes, my friend. Calm down. The mission was a failure, but we cannot blame Klaus. He did help you.

Some help.

Dan calmed down and let Betsy finish binding his wounds. He was still upset. He was upset that the mission failed. Upset that Velen had died. Upset that Jekko was captured. Upset that Shego appeared to have betrayed them all. He needed something, or someone to lash out at, and Klaus was the unfortunate victim.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:34 pm
Viktir Oskant

Viktir waited for Jekko to awaken. But, he soon became tired of just sitting there. He needed to get this cyborg on his side. He stood up and walked over to the unconscious cyborg.

Hey, wake up? Are you okay?

Viktir shook Jekko lightly, and spoke in the kindest and most concerned tone he could manage. Being an expert of deception, no one could tell that this was all just an act.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Tue Jan 20, 2004 8:02 pm
He tossed the techno-wolf back into the main room.

"Talk! Blast you. Talk! I'm not sure how long I can keep from tearing you apart."
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil

LM


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Wed Jan 21, 2004 12:07 am
Jekko

::Jekko groaned. Someone was shaking him. Charis? Nope - guy. Dan? Nope - nice guy. Velen? Nope - wrong accent. He decided to give up the guessing game and just open his eye. The room was dark and his eye was not responding very well to the conditions. With effort, he moved his right arm up and over his chest to bang the "reboot" button on his left arm. His systems started to come back online, including his night vision. It was then that he saw the speaker.::

Ahhhh! Who are you? What am I doing here? Where is everyone? What ha.... AHHHHH! What happened to Shego?

::The cybernetics allowed Jekko to hop off the chair and get to Shego's bed, but his biological side complained of the lack of blood to his brain. He felt woozy, and for a second, his biological vision worsened. That soon passed and he was then scanning Shego's body. Nothing. No life signs. No electric currents. Nothing. She was dead. Jekko wasn't sure how to react. She was a babe, but he didn't really know her. Whatever the case, he had to know what happened to her. He looked up and was starting to turn to the guy who woke him when he saw something even more surprising.::

AHHHHHH! Lollipop!!! What the?

::Scanners told him that she was dead too. This was too much. Whirling around, he faced the man and woman that were standing near the chair he had just vacated and gave them a menacing stare.::

What happened to her? I need to know. And what happened to my....

::Jekko left off his sentence - this could be the enemy and he didn't want to give it away that there were others lurking about. He hoped Charissa could get a bead on him and get them out of there. Even if Shego and Lolli were now reduced to corpses. He had to be tough. He had to be a leader. He had to get out of there alive!::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by M (Member #386) on Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:09 am
Techno-Wolf



Dagda wrote:


He tossed the techno-wolf back into the main room.

"Talk! Blast you. Talk! I'm not sure how long I can keep from tearing you apart."




The Techno-Wolf crashed against a table making an incredible noise. Dagda could have thought he was punishing the bizarre creature, but the fact that he had pushed it away gave it an opening.

“I have been trained to endure any kind of torture, human. But if you think I’ve already fallen to your might, you’re way wrong!”

Pointing his right hand at Dagda, one laser ray fired against the sigil-bearer from each of the creature’s fingers.

“I was ordered to bring you back alive, but I think this is what they call ‘reasonable switch plan’!”
_________________
Now playing:
Black Cherry, Dr V Empire & Mekhu


Posted by Klaus (Member #749) on Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:44 am
Klaus walked behind Beasly trying to find some sense of protection at the emotional threats of Dannellious.

“Such a loss you had at the lab. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif You got Shego and Velen killed. Instead of blaming me, you should thank Empire for having get rid of the two people in your ranks that could have turned against you in the first place. Now, as for Jekko, that’s a shame… But none of this was my fault. You can’t blame a werewolf for having his little secrets! And besides the Jillian issue, I’ve been candid with you, so stop barking at me!”

The werewolf sat down once again.
_________________
Klaus von Bismark, former lab assistant under Dr V Empire's command, now part of the Resistance.
M


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Thu Jan 22, 2004 7:23 am
"You really slipped up, fuzzy. Your claws would have been more effective."

Dagda's sigil absorbed the laser easily. And he reached out. All his anger at failing his brother....at failing Charis...at not getting this power under control...at the mob for killing his brother...at the wackos who hunted him...it all flowed out and it tore through the techno wolf. Ripping the technology from him in a matter of moments. Exhausted Dagda dropped to his knees panting.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil

LM

Archiver
01-08-2017, 11:22 AM
Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:39 pm
Klaus's words just made Dan even more furious. He was about to get up and throttle the werewolf, but a simple spell from Beasly calmed him down. He was still upset, but was feeling a bit more relaxed.

Fine, Klaus. Have it your way, but know that secrets will get us nowhere. And if we are going to have any chance of finding Jekko and Experiment V, we need to work together, and get all the information.

For that matter, does anyone know where Charissa has disappeared to?

Beasly: She disappeared in the chaos when the Techno-Wolves attacked. I think she might have gone after her brother alone.

Dan put his head in his hand and shook his head in frustration.

And so we lose another one? This is too much.

Dan spoke into the commlink to Dagda.

Dagda, when you are finished with the Techno-wolf, would you mind coming into the conference room? We need to figure out what to do next.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:07 pm
Viktir Oskant

Calm down, young man. I'm sure this all must be overwhelming to you, but believe me, things aren't what they appear right now.

My name is Viktir Oskant, and this lovely lady motions to Mirage, is Angela. Viktir always used Angela as her name whenever he introduced her, to avoid any "unnecessary" questions. We have been watching Dr Empire for some time, and saw when your group had tried to infiltrate the lab. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to stop this one motions to Shego, from getting killed. I was, however, able to rescue you from certain death at Dr Empire's hands.

As to the other woman. Motions to Jillian's body. While she looks a lot like your companion, it is not her. She was another unfortunate victim of Dr Empire's madness. I have taken their bodies here to prevent Dr Empire from using their bodies in his experiments.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Thu Jan 22, 2004 5:42 pm
"Huff...Huff...Give me a moment...Wolfie is down.."
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil

LM


Posted by quaxo9 (Member #85) on Thu Jan 22, 2004 9:29 pm
Charissa

::Considering the size of her duffel, she made good time back to her lab and only slipped twice. In the "living room" she dropped her coat and popped some instant coffee in the mike. She considered a shower, but immediately dismissed the notion.::

Would Jekko be having a shower if I were missing? No. C'mon girl - he needs your brains right now - and soon he will have your brawn! Ha!

::With this thought she grabbed her half-warmed excuse for a coffee and headed into the lab. Immediately, she re-set her drones to keep watch at Beasley's and Empire's place. A droid she had in orbit was picking up quite a scene. Something was coming out, nope, going in, nope. Hmmm. Whatever. Suddenly she realized that she didn't tell Beasley where she was going - partially because she knew that they'd try to stop her. Groaning, she grabbed a headset and started tapping into the network of computers - she didn't want them to worry - and she wanted them to wait. Using a drone as a relay, she sent a message to Beasley's less secure computers saying that she was alright and would be joining them with something that would aid in their mission. Turning back to her 'bots, she took a deep breath and started picking up equipment she would need.::

Well boys, it is the time for action. Hardcore action - no more of this lurking in the electronic waves stuff. I'm taking the plunge - it's the only way to get Jekko back.

::With that she moved to a wall and began a series of protocols that eventually opened a door on the other side of the room. Into this room she stepped and prepared to make the biggest breakthrough in cybernetics history.::
_________________
arma capio, proelium facio, memini
take up arms, fight a battle, remember

Lady of the Celts and Advocate of Creatures Great and Small

My RPG Bio and Picture (http://www.geocities.com/ekitty9/myRPGpage.html)


Posted by Jekko (Member #229) on Sun Jan 25, 2004 9:50 pm
Whoa.

::Jekko held his head. This WAS a little much. Shego and this Lolli-look-alike dead. Lolli-look-alike. Hey, didn't Dan's girlfriend look like Lolli? And she was dead - this must be her! Jekko kept a straight face. He didn't want to give too much away just in case this was a trick.::

So you are the good guys? Why didn't you help us before this *pointing at Shego* happened? Huh? And what happened to me? I just remember falling and then *touching his neck* vampire. MAN I hate vampires! They're so .... messy. Anyways, that's not important right now. Where is the rest of my group? Are they ok?
_________________
I'm a biologically and cybernetically enhanced scientist who wants to save the world - HELP!


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Sun Jan 25, 2004 9:55 pm
Viktir Oskant

Viktir gave a saddened expression.

I am truly sorry about that. I cannot stop everything that happens. If I could have saved her, I would have. Fortunately, I was able to rescue you before it was too late.

Your friends have escaped, with my help. I think the mage with you, the one I think you called "Lollipop," was noticing my assistance, but I think she thinks the worst.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by M (Member #386) on Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:17 pm
Techno-Wolf

Receiving the whole impact of Dagda’s sigil, the Techno-Wolf fell apart as all of his components disassembled in front of him, sending chips, cables and tubes all over the place.

With a final howl, the head of the creature, the only part left of the original werewolf, fell to the floor… dead…
_________________
You're watching an Mtv Production
My clones (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=109852#109852) | Where will I pop up next? http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif


Posted by Klaus (Member #749) on Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:46 pm


Dannellious wrote:


Fine, Klaus. Have it your way, but know that secrets will get us nowhere.




With “have it your way” obviously you mean that you’re okay about me keeping some little secrets, right? I mean, I wasn’t born yesterday, I know if I reveal everything I know about Empire and the lab, there wouldn’t be any use left for me, and you know, I value my life that much!



Dannellious wrote:


And if we are going to have any chance of finding Jekko and Experiment V, we need to work together, and get all the information.




I will help you all the way, Dan. Beasly can have my word for that. Both of you can trust me in this one. This Jekko guy I do like! *Said Klaus as he put a put a check on his list over Shego’s name.*
_________________
Klaus von Bismark, former lab assistant under Dr V Empire's command, now part of the Resistance.
M


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Sun Jan 25, 2004 10:56 pm
Grabs the techno-wolf's head and staggers in.

And boom I failed again.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil

LM


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:03 pm
No, Klaus, I'm not okay with your secrets. Those secrets helped contribute to the failure we experienced. I would hope you would be more forthcoming with your information now, so we can move forward without casualties this time.

Turns to Dagda.

Glad to see you dispatched that techno-wolf. Now, about our plans. I won't be able to go in on a rescue mission right away. My body heals quickly, but not quick enough.

With Charissa and Jekko both unaccounted for, I think we need to act quickly, especially if Charissa is on her way, alone. So, does anyone have any suggestions?
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Klaus (Member #749) on Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:09 pm


Dannellious wrote:


So, does anyone have any suggestions?




Well, there’s something that might be of some use... Empire is color blind...
_________________
Klaus von Bismark, former lab assistant under Dr V Empire's command, now part of the Resistance.
M


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:23 pm
Drops the severed head.

Gone? She's gone? You have to get her back. She's not ready to see whats out there. A..a course that reckless only leads to a world of hurt.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil

LM


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:30 pm
Dan looked at Klaus.

How is his being color-blind going to help us? If he was completely blind, I could see the benefit.

Sighs.



Dagda wrote:


Gone? She's gone? You have to get her back. She's not ready to see whats out there. A..a course that reckless only leads to a world of hurt.



I know, Dagda. That is why we need to get a plan together. We still have a chance to save her from her foolishness. There is also a possibility that we can save her brother as well, but we need to figure out how to do that. You have some pretty impressive skills that might be useful.

Dan thinks for a moment.

I saw some pretty destructive powers. Do you, by any chance, have any healing abilities? With my arm and shoulder torn the way it is, I'm useless until my wound heals, which will be sometime tomorrow. If you could heal it faster than that, I can still aid you.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Klaus (Member #749) on Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:53 pm


Dannellious wrote:


How is his being color-blind going to help us? If he was completely blind, I could see the benefit.




For the Furry Mother! http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/shock.gif Watch that temper, it is going to give you an ulcer!

You asked me to be truthful to you and I’m being truthful to you. I’m not the strategist here, I’m just telling you what I know about Empire. Furreez!!!! http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif I won’t tell you that he drinks soy blood some times! http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/mad.gif WHOOPS! http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/huh.gif
_________________
Klaus von Bismark, former lab assistant under Dr V Empire's command, now part of the Resistance.
M


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:57 pm
As dagda goes to Dannillius to cure him, Lolli starts thinking of ways to help.
Well, I can track Charissa, if she still wears my talisman. And it might give her some protection, though she is so unsure of magic, she may simply forget. Why don't I try to see where she is. Then at least we can decide if our next step will be to intercept her, or help her. If she hasn't gotten to Jekko, I doubt he lived.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by Dagda (Member #359) on Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:14 am
Takes a look at Dan's wounds and jumps back a bit as yellow energy starks around them.

Yeah. Just somebody find me an operator's manual on this mark. Blow stuff up, radar, healing. It'd be nice if I knew how to do it other then having it reflexively go off. And if this isn't too out of line, I really need more food.
_________________
The Demon Marked

I've seen some crazy stuff - heck, I AM crazy stuff! But this is beyond crazy.--Jekko upon seeing Dagda using the Sigil

LM


Posted by Klaus (Member #749) on Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:28 am


Dagda wrote:


I really need more food.




*Klaus raises his hand.*

Me too!
_________________
Klaus von Bismark, former lab assistant under Dr V Empire's command, now part of the Resistance.
M


Posted by Dannellious (Member #123) on Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:15 am
Thank you, Dagda.

Dan flexed his arm, which Dagda had healed. He smiled, impressed with the young man's abilities. Dan ignored Klaus's comment, though. He wasn't upset anymore, probably because of Beasly's spell, but he still was annoyed with the werewolf. He turned his attention to Lollipop.

If you can find Charissa, that would be great. We need to know where she is before she gets herself killed. She may have a way of tracking her brother, and we can use that.

And I agree with Dagda and Klaus. We could use some food. We can make our plans while we eat.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Jas's Faces (Member #461) on Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:19 am
Beasly

Beasly nodded.

Betsy, can you get everyone some lunch?

Betsy walked away from Dan, and up the stairs to get some food.

Alright, she'll have lunch for us in a moment. In the meantime, I'll check out the computer layout that Charissa had found, and see if I can find out....

Beasly stopped speaking as he looked at the computer screen. A message from Charissa was flashing on the screen.



Charissa wrote:


Well boys, it is the time for action. Hardcore action - no more of this lurking in the electronic waves stuff. I'm taking the plunge - it's the only way to get Jekko back.



Oh boy. Looks like Charissa left us a note. She is definitely going after her brother. As I was saying, I'll see what I can find out, and with Klaus's help, we might be able to determine where they might be holding Jekko, if he were still alive.
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Klaus (Member #749) on Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:40 am


Beasly wrote:


with Klaus's help, we might be able to determine where they might be holding Jekko, if he were still alive.




Yeah, sure, I will know where they’re keeping Jekko... *Klaus scratches his head thinking about the issue. The lab was so big and experiments were made all around, that he sincerely had no idea where Jekko could be. Still, he did his best to look like he knew what he was talking about.*

Well, if Empire has Jekko, he would want to use him as a bait, that’s for sure. I really doubt he would be experimenting on the kid because he already has too many implants and Empire prefers them fresh when he starts messing with them...

So... the most secure place of the laboratory is the solar panel at the center of the lab. It channels the energy being received from above ground and processes it into the whole compound. It also has this incredibly strong cells, there are all kind of traps in there, more than those I even know about...
_________________
Klaus von Bismark, former lab assistant under Dr V Empire's command, now part of the Resistance.
M


Posted by Lollipop (Member #204) on Thu Jan 29, 2004 12:15 am


Dannellious wrote:


Thank you, Dagda.

Dan flexed his arm, which Dagda had healed. He smiled, impressed with the young man's abilities. Dan ignored Klaus's comment, though. He wasn't upset anymore, probably because of Beasly's spell, but he still was annoyed with the werewolf. He turned his attention to Lollipop.

If you can find Charissa, that would be great. We need to know where she is before she gets herself killed. She may have a way of tracking her brother, and we can use that.

And I agree with Dagda and Klaus. We could use some food. We can make our plans while we eat.



First things first
Lollipop took out her scrying mirror and concentrated on the talisman around Charissa's wrist. The mirror rippled and revealed a scene..strangely not Charissa, but Jekko. He was talking to a well dressed man in a blue suit, and there were others present, though they were not in sight. Lying directly behind himwas...her, just dead!! The image faded and Charissa on her way to the lab appeared.
_________________
ttfn
Member of MONCHITO'S MANIACS
Member of CHARON'S CHOSEN
Mother of Shuya, and wife of Griffintamer
#1 Fan of Momo & Domo(RIP)
#1 Fan of Byleth
"It's not a Monster Movie. It's a Supernatural Thriller" - Johnny Depp playing Ed Wood.


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Sun Feb 29, 2004 3:13 pm
((Bumping, hoping to return to Kelesar after everyone's schedules calm down a bit. http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif))
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Fri Apr 02, 2004 12:37 am
((....))
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)


Posted by Meteoro (Member #24) on Mon May 10, 2004 6:55 am
((.....))
_________________
Sinister God of Falling Rocks and Bloody Saint http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_shock.gif
My clones (http://www.crossgen.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=109852#109852) | Thanks for the Ophies! http://archive2.rpgtools.us/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif


Posted by JAS4Yeshua (Member #80) on Mon May 10, 2004 8:15 am
((I copied our ideas for future developments in this SL to a Word document so that we won't have to bump the OOC thread for Kelesar.))
_________________
Interested in Role Playing? Check out the RP Web Site (http://www.simplicitypoint.com/CrossGen/)
RP Questions? Ask them here (http://www.cgforums.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=149)