PDA

View Full Version : Web Comic Strip: Atlanteans, Negation and Lawbringers

Meteoro
05-22-2005, 07:35 PM
I'll be including in this thread the posts related to the Atlantean and Negation Universe subject.

Feel free to add your own.

“…

Meteoro
05-22-2005, 07:36 PM
Atlanteans could be a race of god like beings that fled from another universe which was dying (this dying universe would also take the place of the Negation universe if needed, the character that takes Charon's place would be an incredibly powerful being that arrived in the universe and used his power to keep it alive, but it's near death experience left the cosmos twisted and mangled, similar to the Negation universe). Some members of this race created the gods and godlings out of loneliness, they want more of their kind and the gods are the first step to created more of their kind (like creating neanderthals in order to eventually come up with humans).

Meteoro
05-22-2005, 07:40 PM
Instead of "Charon" creating "Lawbringers" the "Lawbringers" are a race of powerful beings, but not as powerful as the "transitioned" that left, that had combined thier energies to create "Charon". They created him so he could save their dying universe. He saved them and then took over. The effort of creating "Charon" and saving the universe drove the "Lawbringer's" insane, leaving them like they are.

Meteoro
05-22-2005, 07:41 PM
In order to give the "transitioned" a link to Earth make the Earth of the dying universe into the world that they evolved from. They're humans after billions of years of evolution.

Meteoro
05-22-2005, 07:45 PM
ABOUT THE ATLANTEANS AND THE NEGATION UNIVERSE

Atlanteans could be a race of god like beings that fled from another universe which was dying (this dying universe would also take the place of the Negation universe if needed, the character that takes Charon's place would be an incredibly powerful being that arrived in the universe and used his power to keep it alive, but it's near death experience left the cosmos twisted and mangled, similar to the Negation universe)

This sounds pretty neat. *:thumbup: *These Atlantean Gods may be basically bound to this dying universe because it has the richest source of Universal Energies that they need to keep going. *Yet this charge of UE is so strong that their suns can’t take it any longer and they’re getting extinguished. *Some of these Atlanteans fled from their universe and some died while trying. *Now, they could some real powerful creatures lacking the extremely strong source of Universal Energy to keep going. *Maybe this could justify their creation of our race of Gods, hoping they would evolve and leech from their UE once they’ve “grown

Meteoro
05-22-2005, 08:14 PM
ON CHARON AND THE LAWBRINGERS

Instead of "Charon" creating "Lawbringers" the "Lawbringers" are a race of powerful beings, but not as powerful as the "transitioned" that left, that had combined thier energies to create "Charon". They created him so he could save their dying universe. He saved them and then took over. The effort of creating "Charon" and saving the universe drove the "Lawbringer's" insane, leaving them like they are.

I love this idea and I don't have a thing to add.

:thumleft: M :thumright:

Meteoro
05-22-2005, 08:15 PM
THE EARTH

In order to give the "transitioned" a link to Earth make the Earth of the dying universe into the world that they evolved from. They're humans after billions of years of evolution.

Pretty cool! *So, this would mean that the dying universe is basically where the Earth is, right?

:cool1: M :cool1:

Meteoro
05-22-2005, 08:22 PM
Also another good alteration. But what if instead of the Atlanteans creating the Gods for food they're looking to create new bodies. What if the Atlantean's forms became unstable in this new universe, because the natural forces of this universe are so different than their home reality's, so they have had to change their shape or create duplicates (Mentors and the aspects of the atlanteans) in order to survive so far but those are just temporary methods. The gods are their attempt to create perminent forms for themselves so they can live in this universe.

Meteoro
05-22-2005, 08:25 PM
THE EARTH

Pretty cool! *So, this would mean that the dying universe is basically where the Earth is, right?

I'm thinking that both universe's have an Earth. The Earth of the dying universe is just older.

Meteoro
05-22-2005, 08:27 PM

what if instead of the Atlanteans creating the Gods for food they're looking to create new bodies. What if the Atlantean's forms became unstable in this new universe, because the natural forces of this universe are so different than their home reality's, so they have had to change their shape or create duplicates (Mentors and the aspects of the atlanteans) in order to survive so far but those are just temporary methods. The gods are their attempt to create perminent forms for themselves so they can live in this universe.

I like this twist a lot as well. *So, would this mean that the already trascended First are ready *to be *used as new bodies? *I love the implications this could have.

On this matter, I think we should need the imput *of those playing Atlantean characters to see if they agree on this, since this would change part of their character motivations.

Btw, I created a new thread to start playing over there with new names for some CG places and characters.

Meteoro
05-22-2005, 08:28 PM
THE EARTH

I'm thinking that both universe's have an Earth. The Earth of the dying universe is just older.

Hmmmmm... * I love the idea of a dying universe where the Atlanteans come from, but making it a parallel universe would make things a little complicated... *I mean, with characters such as Manity, Lady Mattson and Meteorette, coming from a parallel universe, we could start having a little too many "realities around...

Of course, I can be convinced otherwise ;).

Meteoro
05-22-2005, 08:32 PM
My ideas for the Transitioned characters to be from an alternate universe has a slight flaw, Bellona and Pax. They were old gods that became transitioned characters.

Although I do have a solution, some of the transitioned from the alternate universe tried to switch bodies with some old gods (for the same reason they want to create the gods for), but they were too incompatable and the transitioned that made this attempt were either destroyed or severely injured. The old gods that the switch was attempted on gained transition level power, and possibly the same instability that the transitioned suffer from.

Vampyre Lestat
05-23-2005, 07:36 PM
Just keep in mind...Atlanteans are not creations of Crossgen. *CG just depicted them differently.