PDA

View Full Version : Permissions?

Jason Sanborn
05-27-2005, 01:21 PM
In order to use characters and/or locations, please list here what are allowed or not allowed to be used in the creation of a web comic strip. Please note, that just because you give permission doesn't mean you lose control. You still have full control over the use of the character or location, and are able to pull out at any time.

I give permissions for all my characters and locations.

Lairston
05-27-2005, 02:32 PM
I want paid. :P

Qwaring
05-27-2005, 05:35 PM
I give permission for all of my RP characters, locations and storylines to be used for the web comics.

Vampyre Lestat
05-27-2005, 06:00 PM
Due to the fact that I lost a friend over this thing today....I give control of all my characters and storyline to Q. * *I won't be directly involved in any capacity.

KyleLitke
05-29-2005, 01:36 PM
I don't know. We'll see. I know whether I give permission or not, I WON'T have any control due to who appears to be one of the ones in charge. If Sil's going to be involved in any capacity, she can use 'em, I trust her with the characters. Otherwise, I'll think about it.

Meteoro
05-29-2005, 02:29 PM
I give permission to use all of my characters in this project. *Obviously, some of them would be off the list: *Feabie, Wendy Werewolf Stalker, Ally McBeal... *and some more that escape my mind at the moment because they're either copies or parodies.

As for the rest, the permission is *granted. *If any storyline containing any of my characters is being developed without me in the production team, it gets immediate approval if it follows strictly the original storyline and dialogues. *If there's need of twitches here and there, I would like to know about them before they get posted online. ;).

:cool1: M :cool1:

KyleLitke
05-29-2005, 10:02 PM
Okay, this is what I told Jason. IF Sil is going to have any involvement at all, I'll turn my characters over to her to do with as she will, cause she's the only one I'd trust with them. If she isn't, then I'm not going to give a general permission, but anyone writing a story my characters are in (which isn't terribly likely since I'm not in many of the self contained ones), please send me a PM or e-mail. I'm not interested in giving a general permission because I don't really think I'd have much control at all considering, but I'd certainly be willing to talk to any of the writers about it.

Janus
05-29-2005, 10:33 PM
All LM characters that are original or can be made so mostly by a few alterations are allowable. Please talk with me in regards to stories and any changes. Ruri may be able to be pulled via credit to her original creators and the popularity of fan comics in Japan. Elixia is the same as her inspiration in name and appearence only and can be usable with slight alterations to one or both.

Jason Cochran
06-03-2005, 06:55 PM
I give permission to use my shoes in all storylines.But my ham is copywrited!!!:P

Sprouse001
06-04-2005, 11:31 AM
i give permission for the use of the Sprouse's.

i think it would be cool to see the "Dorito 1" in comic strip form. maybe even the "Sprouse's of OZ".

manekochan
06-04-2005, 03:14 PM
From one of the other threads:

I also approve my Eden characters for the webcomic except for Maneko. For Maneko I would have to preapprove each use and she may prove too much *of a hassle. (Sorry to be such a dink about it, but she's a character in my own comic universe and I don't want to cause any problems later down the line. She's also my mascot and I'd feel wierd letting anyone else play with her.)