PDA

View Full Version : IC Confined Crime Story (with Sojourn)

Shades
06-18-2017, 09:33 AM
Michael Callaghan

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/97/d8/25/97d8258ff1f15902ec2211bc703eafbd.jpg

Michael couldn't believe his luck. He was married to a beautiful, intelligent and sweet woman, and he couldn't be happier with her. She was like the rise of a bright day after being with Julianne.

Not that Julianne wasn't beautiful. Or intelligent. She was actually too intelligent for Michael's comfort, to the point where he felt threatened. Her intelligence had a malicious streak to it, and, if he were to be honest, Michael was slightly afraid of his lady.

Had Mercedes not come in the picture, Michael might have married Julianne and spent the rest of his days looking over his shoulder every time he angered his wife. After he met Mercedes, though, everything changed. He knew he couldn't be with Julianne anymore.

Despite his fear of Julianne's wrath, Michael tried to do the right thing. He sat with Julianne, and broke up with her before even pursuing anything with Mercedes. Once they were separated, then he went for his new love.

Things with Mercedes were easy and happy, and Michael proposed to her as soon as he could put some money aside for a ring. Her 'yes' made him the happiest man in the world. And now, they were starting their new life with a grand trip. Everything would be perfect now.

Shades
06-18-2017, 10:03 AM
Julianne Wallis

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/69/6f/fb/696ffbb4e76bd2038964d487f0624ab8.jpg

Just like Michael, Julianne also planned on starting a new life. Of course, as with every big life changes, there were a few loose ends that needed to be tied before she could get a fresh start.

In Julianne's case, her loose ends were two, and had names and surnames: Michael and Mercedes Callaghan.

Michael was her ex-boyfriend, and she had been planning on marrying him - until Mercedes came along. As soon as that little wench had come along, Michael had forgotten everything about her, and had eyes only for the other girl. And, in no time, he had turned his back on Julianne and married Mercedes.

And he would pay for that. Both of them would.

In her crusade to make both Michael and Mercedes pay for their 'crime', Julianne had taken the time to do homework. She poked around, asked questions, and learned that Mercedes had also apparently left someone behind when she married Michael. Deciding that it was worth a shot, Julianne went after the man to figure out what he was like.

Meeting Nathaniel made Julianne see that she would have a very easy time recruiting him to do her dirty work. He was pretty easy to manipulate, as he saw himself as entitled to Mercedes, but didn't really object sleeping with another woman. And that was just what Julianne needed.

While the new couple was preparing a wedding, Julianne was plotting revenge with Nathaniel. And now that the newlyweds were hoping for a peaceful trip... she was sure they would get it. There was no way out.

Sojourn
06-18-2017, 06:07 PM
Mercedes Callaghan

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll145/sojournfan/1424890618.jpg

Mercedes Callaghan loved her new husband. It didn't matter to her at all that Michael had been her father's gardener. He was the most handsome and kindest man she had ever met. Much better then her ex boyfriend, Nathaniel. The difference between Michael and Nathaniel was like night and day. It was meeting Michael that had given her the courage to dump that cheating jerk for good. She felt sorry for whatever woman caught Nathaniel's attention next. He wasn't a nice man, after all. And she felt her parents were pretty happy when she told them she was breaking things off with Nathaniel to be with Michael instead. Her father had given Michael is blessing right away, something he never would have done with her ex.

Life was good for Mercedes and she couldn't be happier. She didn't care how much money Michael had. That didn't matter to her. What she felt with him, the joy her brought into her life, that couldn't be bought. The best things in life were free. He could have given her ring from a Cracker Jack box and she would have loved it. She loved him very much and was so excited to spend the rest of her life with him.

Mercedes found Michael and wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him a kiss.

"Are you excited about the cruise?"

She asked him, she thought it would be lots of fun. She wasn't the only one who was bringing some baggage into their marriage. Michael's ex, Julianne, hadn't taken their break up well either. Julianne had been as angry as Nathaniel had been. Although, for different reasons, she was sure. Nathaniel was a possessive man, whose ego didn't take to being dumped. Julianne...She seemed more dangerous. Well, a nice cruise would do her and Michael some good. Put their pasts where they belonged, in the past. They could just enjoy being with each other and focus on their future. Which she was sure would be long and happy.

Sojourn
06-18-2017, 06:20 PM
Nathaniel Williams

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll145/sojournfan/orson.jpg

Nathaniel Williams was angry. Mercedes had been his and Michael Callaghan had 'stole' her from him. Nathaniel was a proud man, he didn't take to being dumped well. He was the one who did the dumping in relationships, not the other way around. How dare that little bitch act like she was happy and moving on from him? He never said it was over. And to make matters worse, he was dumped for a gardener. Perhaps, being dumped for some richer he could see. He would have still been angry, but it would have been understandable. But a bloody gardener?! That was a slap in the face. He had been the laughing stock of the country club!

Nathaniel wasn't the only one angry, though, about the new marriage. It hadn't taken long to find out that Mercedes hadn't been the only rich girl Michael Callaghan had latched himself on to. Julianne Wells had been the first. A beautiful and fiery red head. She had sought him out and her anger matched his own. They had a lot in common and quickly became friends.

Nathaniel would have loved to have crashed the Callaghan wedding, make a huge scene. But Julianne had convinced him to be patient. Michael and Mercedes were going on a cruise for their honeymoon. It would be a much better place to strike. Closed quarters and all. He was so eager, he could barely control himself. He went to meet Julianne to go over some plans before the big trip.

"Hey, gorgeous, ready for a cruise to die for?"

Nathaniel told her with a sinister grin.

Shades
07-02-2017, 05:31 PM
Michael Callaghan

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/97/d8/25/97d8258ff1f15902ec2211bc703eafbd.jpg

Feeling his wife's arms around his neck made Michael let out a happy sigh. He couldn't help but feel incredibly blessed to have Mercedes. She was beautiful, sweet and smart, and she really loved him. He could see it in her eyes.

Julianne had loved him in her own way, Michael supposed. But Julianne's love was possessive and dangerous. She was off balance, he was sure. But before Mercedes, he thought he couldn't do better than his former lover. Mercedes was the kind of woman he wanted, though.

She was rich, but he knew she wasn't a snob. She knew what really mattered in life. She appreciated the small things he could give her, and was truly grateful for what she had. Julianne was insatiable, she always wanted more, to the point where she was consuming his life and soul.

But Julianne was in the past now. Mercedes was his present and future.

"I would be excited to spend time in the backyard with you", he replied to his wife's question, holding her hand gently and kissing it. He loved doing such small gestures. He would avoid them with Julianne, though, because she was always complaining that his hands were too rough for her. Mercedes didn't seem to mind that he had the hands of a working class man.

Leaning in for another kiss, he finally replied to the question at hand. "I am, I can't wait to travel around with you before we settle back at home", he stated, his eyes lighting up. "I cannot wait to start our lives together. I love you, Mercedes Callaghan", the man murmured gently.

Shades
07-02-2017, 05:55 PM
Julianne Wallis

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/69/6f/fb/696ffbb4e76bd2038964d487f0624ab8.jpg

Julianne was incredibly excited about this cruise. She had pretty much everything she wanted on her fingertips. She had luxury, fun, a handsome man to warm her bed - even though she couldn't care less about him as a person - and the prospect of murder. This would indeed be a cruise to die for.

Nathaniel's question made Julianne let out a happy giggle. "More than ready. I can't wait to pay our darlings a visit", she replied, moving a hand to Nathaniel's backside and pinching him. "Of course we'll also be doing some other interesting things with our time", Julianne carried on.

If she were to admit, Julianne was having a lot of fun with Mercedes's ex boyfriend. He was handsome, wealthy, and - ironically - he wasn't half as clever as Michael had been. Michael had seen the darkness in her heart, and the fact that she wasn't well balanced mentally. Nathaniel seemed to see only a beautiful woman who was more than willing to give him whatever he wanted. For now, at least.

What he could not see was that she planned to use him to do her dirty work and then dispose of him. But that would have to wait. For now, she had to be all smiles, bright eyes and open arms.

"And after they are done... I'll be all yours, sweetheart", she added, playing her part as the lovestruck girl she knew so well how to play.

Sojourn
07-28-2017, 08:44 PM
Mercedes Callaghan

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll145/sojournfan/1424890618.jpg

Mercedes never imagined she'd be so happy. What she and Michael shared, it was something special. Something out a fairy tale. So different then what she shared with Nathaniel. Her only regret was that she hadn't met Michael sooner. Michael was everything she had ever dreamed in man. She didn't care how much he had. He had a heart of gold.

Mercedes smiled at her husband.

"Oh, I know you would. I would too, but I do think the trip will be fun. We'll get to relax and see a little bit of the world."

Mercedes loved when Michael would hold her hand and kiss it. She didn't mind that he had calluses. He was a hardworking man. Not like Nathaniel. Who had never worked a day in his life. Usually the only thing in that man's hands was a damn whiskey glass. She was glad she had gotten Nathaniel out of her life and found Michael.

She happily returned Michael's kiss and said.

"I can't wait either, Mister Callaghan."

She loved being Mrs. Callaghan. She hoped they had long and happy lives together and a house filled with babies. Maybe they could make a baby on the cruise. That idea sounded perfect to her.

Sojourn
07-28-2017, 08:53 PM
Nathaniel Williams

http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll145/sojournfan/orson.jpg

Nathaniel thought the cruise would be to die for. At least for the new Misters and Mrs Callaghan. While he was still angry that Mercedes thought she could leave him. He didn't mind the company of his new 'friend'. She was absolutely gorgeous. And smart, but Nathaniel never cared how smart a woman was. Nor would his ego allow him to realize that Julianne was far smarter then him. He was just thrilled they both wanted the same thing. To make the newlyweds pay for what they did.

He grinned at Julianne, loving her hands on his body.

"Oh, I'm sure we can keep each other very entertained in the mean time."

He told her, lowering his head to give her a kiss. He also loved the idea of having Miss Wallis all to himself. At least, until he got bored of her. Which would no doubt happen. It always did. He just hadn't gotten bored of Mercedes before she dumped him.

Shades
08-04-2017, 10:37 AM
Michael Callaghan

Michael showed a bright smile when Mercedes called him Mister Callaghan. He really loved the idea of being married to a woman like Mercedes. He wouldn't have cared if she didn't have a quarter to her name. He could and would work and support their family. Sure, he would never be able to give her a life of luxury, but he could provide well enough for a modest and decent life for them and their future children.

Michael's eyes lit up when he thought about children. He was sure Mercedes would be a very loving mother, and he planned on raise their children to be good and hard working men and women in the future. Without knowing what Mercedes had in mind, Michael also thought that it would be great if they could go home already with a baby on the way.

"I want to shout to the world that you are my wife", Michael stated, his voice warm and happy. Wrapping his arms around Mercedes, he kissed her hair and neck. After those kisses, he leaned forward and picked up his wife, not giving her time to protest.

"How about we go and check out our cabin? I think we'll need some time to... get acquainted with it", he suggested with a wink.

Shades
08-04-2017, 10:49 AM
Julianne Wallis

Julianne kissed Nathaniel and nibbled on his lower lip before showing him a devious smile. The wheels in her head were turning even as she did her best to make the man think she was head over heels in love - or lust - with him. Truth was that she didn't care in the least about Nathaniel. He could be in Japan or dead, as far as she cared. For now, though, he was a really useful tool, and she wanted to keep him happy and around.

"We surely can", she murmured, licking her lips in a way that made clear what she was thinking about. Julianne knew a man with the ego the size of Mount Everest like Nathaniel would definitely take well to being pleasured without having to pleasure his partner. And Julianne didn't really want to do anything that could make her get involved with Nathaniel. He wasn't worth her affection.

"Come on", she said, her hand slipping into Nathaniel's. "Let's give our bed a warm welcome, before we start getting friendly with the lovebirds", she invited, the idea of revenge and murder making her more aroused than any man could.

Sojourn
08-05-2017, 07:44 PM
Mercedes Callaghan

https://image.ibb.co/jXW3Ev/1424890618.jpg

Mercedes loved Michael's smile. She was sure they would have a long and happy life together. Filled with love, good times, and she hoped some kids. She'd love to get pregnant on the cruise. To become pregnant with her new husband's child would make this a perfect year for her. Not that she would spoil any of their children rotten. She knew Michael would want to make sure any future children they had were hard workers and good people. Which was fine with her, it would be easy to spoil her children but she wanted to raise her kids the way she was raised. As a decent person. She didn't want any of possible children to grow to be like Nathaniel.

"You are more then welcome to do so. While you do that, I'll shout to the world you are my husband."

Mercedes replied to Michael with a smile and returned his kisses. She laughed when he picked her up and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Why, Mister Callaghan, I think that's a perfect idea."

Mercedes replied to him.

Sojourn
08-05-2017, 07:56 PM
Nathaniel Williams

https://image.ibb.co/iQnAuv/orson.jpg

Nathaniel groaned happily when Julianne kissed him. She was a beautiful woman and he enjoyed her company. Of course, he was good looking enough and confident enough that he was never lacking in female company. Julianne just happened to be far smarter then the women he usually had to warm his bed. She was certainly far more devious then Mercedes was.

Mercedes....that bitch would pay for dumping him. Especially for the damn gardener. Hell, if she had dumped him for a richer man, he'd still been angry, but it would have made more sense to his mind. She had married someone so much poorer then both of them. It was crazy to him.

When Julianne suggested they try out their bed, he squeezed her hand.

"Sounds like a good plan, my dear."

He was definitely find with some pleasure before they got down to business.

Shades
09-03-2017, 03:58 PM
Michael Callaghan

Michael's eyes lit up when Mercedes said she would shout to the world that he was her husband. He had feared that his wife would be ashamed of him. He knew that, socially, he had been below her his entire life. He didn't know most of the social graces people of Mercedes's circle had learned from as early as they could speak. All he knew was how to be a good person and work hard. Lucky for him, that had been enough for Mercedes, and her family had embraced him as well.

Now that he was learning to get past his awkward feelings about his new wife, Michael was starting to feel relieved. He was happy that Mercedes would allow him to keep to his lifestyle and work with his hands. The difference was, that, now, he would start working for their own home, instead of for someone else for a paycheck.

When Mercedes approved of the idea of them 'checking out' their cabin, Michael killed her yet again and carried her to the luxurious cabin they had rented for their trip.

Once inside, Michael pushed the door closed with his foot and placed Mercedes gently on their bed, leaning in to kiss her. "I love you, Mercedes", he murmured softly, running his fingers through his wife's hair.

Shades
09-03-2017, 04:25 PM
Juliane Wallis

Juliane smiled when Nathaniel said them going to their cabin sounded like a good plan. Little did he know how many good plans she had. He would know in time, though. The first thing she needed was for him not to know anything, at least up until they finished both of their ex-lovers off.

Once they had them dealt with, she would have to deal with Nathaniel, and make sure he wouldn't be able to tell anyone she had been involved in the murders - or wouldn't be believed if he talked at all.

For now, though, all she wanted was to keep Nathaniel happy.

"Come on. I'll give you the attention you deserve", she replied to the man's words, taking a hold of his hand and leading him to their shared cabin.

As soon as they got inside, the redhead locked the door and smiled. "Tell me what to do. You're the boss", she whispered, wanting to give Nathaniel's ego a boost - not that it needed one, but it was still an easy way to keep her partner in crime happy.

Sojourn
09-07-2017, 03:22 PM
Mercedes Callaghan

Mercedes meant what she told Michael. She did want to shout to the world he was her husband. She could care less about their social standings. Money wasn't everything. She had dated a man, who socially was in her league, but Nathaniel had been a terrible person. Michael could have been a beggar on the streets and she'd still love him. He made her very happy. And he was a good person, an honest, hardworking person. That made him much better then a lot of people she knew.

She laughed when he picked her up and carried her to their cabin. When he placed her on the bed, she reached up and put her arms around his neck. Pulling Michael's face down hers.

"I love you too, Michael. Always and forever."

She replied, kissing him.

Sojourn
09-07-2017, 03:46 PM
Nathaniel Williams

Nathaniel had no idea how dangerous his alliance with Julianne was. Not just for Mercedes and Michael, but also for himself. She was gorgeous woman and gorgeous women could be very dangerous for a man's health. But she was also good at stroking his ego and letting him think he was in charge. Just the way he preferred it.

"That's music to my ears, gorgeous."

He told Julianne, happily following her into the cabin. He laid back on the bed and told her.

"Show me, with your hands and mouth, how much happier you are you be in this cabin with me and not Michael."

He told her with a smirk as he started to take his clothes off.

Shades
09-16-2017, 09:28 PM
Michael Callaghan

Michael couldn’t be happier with the choice of a wife he had made. Mercedes was beautiful, smart, sweet and down to earth. For him, she was just perfect. When he wrapped his arms around his wife, he felt like the luckiest man alive. And he knew she didn’t care an inch about the fact that he had come from a humble background. It seemed as though she was fine, and even happy, with that. Something Julianne had never been.

Feeling Mercedes’s arms around his neck, Michael smiled, his eyes lighting up. That woman was just perfect, he thought, not for the first time.

After a long kiss, he laid on their bed and pulled Mercedes gently, letting her head rest on his chest and caressing her hair for a moment. “You know…”, he started, his voice gentle as usual, “...being here is all well and good, but our honeymoon will last a lot longer than our time here - how do you feel about the rest of our days?”, Michael suggested, not being able to remember another time in his life when he had been this happy.

Shades
09-16-2017, 09:29 PM
Julianne Wallis

Julianne had a hard time keeping a straight face around Nathaniel sometimes. He was incredibly gullible if he thought she was falling for him. Still, he was useful. He was a man, he was strong, angry, and the perfect fall guy. Heck, she might even manipulate him into committing both murders himself and keep her hands clean. Sure, killing the little bitch would be fun, but staying out of trouble might be a wiser plan. She would have to think about it.

When Nathaniel told her to show him with her hands and mouth how much happier she was to be in this cabin with him than she would have been with Michael, Julianne gave him a mischievous smile.

“Your wish is my command”, she murmured, before helping Nathaniel off his clothes - keeping her own on except for her shoes - and giving him the full treatment with her hands and mouth, as he had told her to.

Sojourn
09-25-2017, 02:33 PM
Mercedes Callaghan

Mercedes felt that Michael had been the perfect choice in a husband. He was handsome but he was also kind and smart. She felt they complimented each other perfectly and that they would have a good life together. Just like he felt he was the luckiest man alive, she felt like she was the luckiest woman. She felt like she was living a fairy tale. That Michael was her Prince Charming.If this was all a dream, she never wanted to wake up from it.

Mercedes happily cuddled with her new husband. She smiled against his chest.

"I think every day I spend with you will be wonderful. Like our honeymoon will never end."

She was so happy, she couldn't imagine that not lasting for many more years to come.

Sojourn
09-25-2017, 02:38 PM
Nathaniel Williams

Nathaniel was an idiot. He had no idea how Julianne was just stringing him along. Using him for her own means. He thought he was in charge. He was eventually going to be in for a rude awakening. But he was a man who tended to think more with the brain in his pants, then in his head. He was far too cocky to believe anything else.

"Good girl."

He said with a grin, happily helping her undress him. Very happy with her treatment of him. Yes, he was definitely going to enjoy her company on this cruise while they got their revenge on the newlyweds.

Shades
10-07-2017, 07:48 PM
Michael Callaghan

Michael was more in love with Mercedes by the minute. The minute he had seen her, he had been lovestruck. She was so beautiful and sweet. She had not even looked down on him, and he was completely dirty after working at the garden and planting a flower bed. Still, she had been nice to him, and treated him like he mattered. After Julianne's demands, indifference and habit of never being happy about anything, Mercedes was a breath of fresh air. Now that he had her for himself, Michael felt like he had everything. All they needed now was to have their children, but he knew that would happen in time.

Seeing Mercedes's smile made Michael smile back at her.

"It won't. We'll always be this happy, for the rest of our days", Michael murmured, not knowing how right he was - and not in the way he thought.

Shades
10-07-2017, 08:00 PM
Julianne Wallis

Julianne had to try really hard not to laugh at Nathaniel sometimes. He was just incredibly gullible, and thought he was so smart. He was partially lucky she was smart, since he would get his revenge. He wasn't that lucky in the sense that he was going to take the fall, and not be able to defend himself. Julianne smiled while she undressed the man.

"I would do anything for you", she purred at his words about her being a good girl.

Julianne loved playing the lovestruck girl. It was easier to make men believe her this way. Michael had believed her, up until that bitch had shown up and taken him away. She didn't want him back, though. All she wanted now was revenge, on both of them.

"Tell me everything I should do, Nate. You're the boss", the woman whispered, before doing exactly as she was told, until she noticed she had fully pleased the man. Once she was done, Julianne smiled, keeping her adoring expression. "Are you satisfied with me?".

Sojourn
10-11-2017, 06:33 AM
Mercedes Callaghan

Mercedes had not thought the type of love between her and Michael was even possible. She felt like she was in a fairy tale. In a dream. If she was, she never wanted to wake up. He was so different from Nathaniel. Caring and sweet. A hard worker and not full of himself. He treated her the way a man should treat a woman. She felt like a better person being with him. A stronger person. He had given her the strength to finally break up with Nathaniel, who she had dated off and on for a few years. Her relationship with Nathaniel had been vastly different. Nathaniel was very controlling and demanding. Any time they broke up, it was his choice. Because he had seen a cuter girl. That he was bored of her but he expected her to wait for him. And she had, which was stupid in hindsight. She had truly believed at the time that Nathaniel was the best thing she'd ever have.

That was until Michael entered her life and she realized she deserved better. She had much better now. She still remembered how angry Nathaniel was when she broke up with him. She told him it was over and they were never getting back together. It had made her feel strong, telling him where to shove it.

Life was much better now. For the first time since she was old enough to date, she truly felt happy. She finally knew what love was supposed to be. She had it and she didn't want to ever let it go.

"You're very right. People will hate us for being so happy."

Mercedes replied back to her husband with a smile.

Sojourn
10-11-2017, 06:40 AM
Nathaniel Williams

If Nathaniel had known what Julianne really thought of him, he would have been very angry. He was very controlling and a narcissist. He thought he was God's gift to women. And he was also a sexist. He thought that women were beneath him. He had been raised by the old thinking of what a woman's place was. Men were the superior gender. Women were there to produce babies and please men. Other then his friends, who held similar thoughts, most people who knew Nathaniel couldn't stand him. He was an asshole and they felt sympathy for Mercedes for putting up with him as long as she had.

The people who didn't like him, were happy when she finally got enough courage to kick his ass to the curb and marry a better man. But Nathaniel didn't care what those people thought. He thought they were idiots. After all, how could he do any wrong?

"I know you would."

Nathaniel replied with a stupid grin, falling for her love-struck girl act. He also very happy she was willing to do anything and everything he wanted. Julianne was a good girl, knowing her place.

When they were finished, he nodded his head.

"Very satisfied. Michael was an idiot letting a firecracker like you go."

Shades
10-20-2017, 07:36 AM
Michael Callaghan

Michael smiled again when Mercedes said people would hate them for being so happy. "Well, that's gonna be on them", he replied, leaning in for another kiss. He just couldn't get enough of his new and beautiful wife. She was even more beautiful on the inside than she was on the outside, and that meant the world to him.

"Maybe we should give the world even more of a reason to hate us", he suggested, nibbling on Mercedes's neck while a hand started slipping under her blouse suggestively. It was pretty clear what he was thinking of.

Shades
10-20-2017, 07:44 AM
Juliane Wallis

Julianne showed another adoring smile when Nathaniel had been an idiot letting her go. Oh, yes, he had been. Just like Nathaniel was an idiot for believing she was in love with him and would do whatever he wanted. Poor moron would never know what hit him.

Still, it would be fun to be with him while it lasted.

"Well, look on the bright side", she replied to him. "If he hadn't let me go, I would never have met the best man I have ever had in my life", Julianne continued. She knew adulation was the way to keep Nathaniel happy, and, for now, she needed him to be happy.

"Tell me what you want me to do now", Julianne requested humbly. "Do you want me to get you a drink?". Enjoy it while it lasts, her mind added behind her adoring expression.

Sojourn
11-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Mercedes Callaghan

Mercedes nodded her head to Michael.

"You're right. Who cares what they think?"

As long as she and Michael had good lives, that's all that matter to her. Knowing Nathaniel, he'd never be happy. He was a pretty miserable person in general. Let him hate her. She just felt sorry for the next girl who would date him. She grinned when he suggested they give the world a reason to hate them.

"Hmm....I like that idea."

She said, adjusting herself to allow him easier access.

Sojourn
11-12-2017, 11:03 AM
Nathaniel Williams

There was a fire in Julianne that made her far more fun to him then Mercedes had been. Although Nathaniel had no idea how intelligent his new 'friend' was or what she planned to do with him. His ego was too large to realize he was going to be the fall guy in her plans. Instead, he was fine with believing that the gorgeous redhead was falling in love with him. How could she not? After all, look at him. He was handsome and rich. Women generally threw themselves at him. Which he enjoyed.

"So very true. I plan to give you the best time of your entire life on this cruise."

It would be a time to definitely remember. Especially for the newlyweds. If they survived it. Which, if things went to plan, they wouldn't. He nodded his head at her suggestion.

"A drink sounds good. Then, perhaps we should take a little tour of the ship."

Shades
12-29-2017, 08:20 PM
Michael Callaghan

Michael smiled when Mercedes said he was right. It was funny how good his wife made him feel. Before her, he had always felt inadequate. Julianne was smart, and, more than that, she was always putting him down. Sure, he wasn’t as smart as she was, but there was no need for that, Michael had always thought to himself.

“Not us, that’s for sure”, he replied to Mercedes, pushing his ex firmly away from his mind. That was his past, and should remain there. Mercedes was his future. Her and the future children they would certainly have. Michael had always wanted a big family, and he hoped Mercedes would be on board.

Sighing happily when Mercedes said she liked the idea of them giving the world a reason to hate them, Michael devoted the next minutes to slowly undressing his beautiful wife. He devoted himself fully to giving her the attention she deserved, and enjoyed every second.

When he wrapped her in his arms, satisfied and happy after some intense lovemaking, Michael kissed Mercedes’s hair and squeezed her gently. “Wouldn’t it be amazing if we could make our first baby during this trip?”, he murmured, feeling too happy to even think about anyone other than his lovely wife right now.

Shades
12-29-2017, 08:38 PM
Julianne Wallis

Julianne showed another adoring smile to Nathaniel when he said he planned to give her the best time of her entire life. “I’m sure you will”, she replied in that lovestruck intonation. “I will make sure your time here is to die for”, she added with a wink.

While Julianne didn’t plan on killing Nathaniel herself, she was pretty sure this cruise would be deadly for him too. At least if she played her cards right. And dead men can’t tell tales.

“I would love to. We must make sure to reserve a table as close to the happy couple as we can”, she replied, giving Nathaniel a kiss before getting up, stretching like a satisfied cat. “I’ll be right back”, she murmured, before leaving and coming back with a drink for Nathaniel.

“There you go. Made sure to make our dinner reservations. We must look our best for that. I’m sure they will be so happy to dine right next to us”.

Sojourn
01-21-2018, 06:14 PM
Mercedes Callaghan

"Damn right."

Mercedes told Michael with a smile. She understood all too well about his past. Julianne had put him down, just like Nathaniel had always put her down. Neither had been in healthy relationships. Meeting each other had gave them both the courage to move on. And Mercedes was glad she had. As long as she had Michael, she truly didn't care how much money they had. They could be dirt poor and she felt she'd still be happy. Money could not buy love. Something she knew her ex did not understand.

Mercedes cuddled close to Michael and told him.

"That would be wonderful."

She said with a smile when he mentioned making a baby on the trip. She then leaned up and kissed him.

"And even if we don't, I'll have lots of fun trying."

Sojourn
01-21-2018, 06:20 PM
Nathaniel Williams

"I have no doubt you will."

Nathaniel replied to Julianne with a grin. He believed his time with the redhead would prove fun, in more ways then one. Not that he was smart enough to realize that she had plans for him too. He figured they'd get revenge on their exes and have lots of sex in the meantime.

When she suggested they get a table next to the newlyweds, he grinned.

"I love how your mind thinks. That will surely piss them both off."

He could just Mercedes' face. How it would be priceless and he was sure her spineless husband would do very little. When she returned with a drink, Nathaniel gave Julianne a kiss.

"Thanks, love."

Not that he loved her, he was far too selfish to love someone. He used love in terms as someone used 'dear' or 'honey'. Just as a nickname. He laughed.

"I'm sure they'll be thrilled."

Shades
01-28-2018, 03:08 PM
Michael Callaghan

Michael smiled back at Mercedes. He was just too happy with her, and, at this point, he couldn’t really remember a moment in his life when he had been happier. He had a beautiful and compassionate woman in his arms now, and she seemed to be happy with him simply being who he was. As he was happy with her being the wonderful woman she was.

When Mercedes cuddled close to him, Michael sighed. “So it would”, he agreed when she said making a baby on the trip would be wonderful.

Michael laughed softly when Mercedes said they would have fun trying even if they didn’t make a baby.

Kissing her neck after kissing Mercedes, he sighed happily and moved the kisses to her cheeks and stealing a few pecks on her lips. “Don’t tempt me. Otherwise I might want a second attempt”, he joked.

With a yawn, Michael kissed the top of Mercedes’s head. “Would you like me to get you anything, baby?”, he asked gently, squeezing her gently in his arms.

Shades
01-28-2018, 03:10 PM
Julianne Wallis

Julianne smiled when Nathaniel said he liked how her mind thought. She was sure that would last for a while, but he would surely stop liking her thought process so much when it turned against him. Of course, he wouldn’t really have the time to process her mischievous plans. Everything would be too fast for him to even have a chance to think about that. Not that thinking was Nathaniel’s forte, after all. Which made him the perfect partner in crime.

“I bet it will. We need to look as great as we can. After all, this is a special occasion”. Julianne was happy to keep Nathaniel happy. It would be easy to use him if he was happy and sure that she was in love with him.

When the time came, she had a plan to make him look guilty, but of course, she wouldn’t share it with him, at all. Surprises were fun, after all, and she needed the element of surprise to make this plan come together.

“I think we should find a way for a little… alone time with our beloved exes after dinner - what do you say?”, she suggested, her eyes taking a devilish expression.

Truth was she didn’t plan on meeting Michael at all. What she did plan was to make sure Nathaniel would be seen harassing Mercedes, while she would find a way to run interference and keep Michael away from his wife without actually having an altercation with him. She wasn’t sure how she was going to accomplish that yet. But somehow, she would.

Sojourn
07-14-2018, 10:58 AM
Mercedes Callaghan

Mercedes loved Michael and right now, everything felt perfect. Their wedding had been wonderful and now they were on an amazing cruise. She couldn't imagine life getting any better then it was right now. At least, not until they had a baby. She wanted to give Michael a baby. To have a household of kids with him.

She snuggled against her husband and giggled.

"But they say practice makes perfect."

When he asked if she wanted anything, she replied.

"Well, I am a little hungry. A sandwich would be nice. After all, I did use up a lot of energy."

She told him with wink.

Sojourn
07-14-2018, 11:05 AM
Nathaniel Williams

The idea that a woman could be smarter then him, didn't cross Nathaniel's mind. After all, he was a man and men were superior to women in every way. He assumed all women knew that and thought it was adorable when they came up with 'ideas'. For now, he assumed that Julianne's plans aligned with his own. To make Mercedes and Michael pay for what they had done to them. And how he wanted to make them pay. How dare Mercedes dump him? He did the dumping not the other way around. And for all people to dump him for the hired help! Lord, it pissed him off to no end.

"Baby, you always look great."

Nathaniel told her. She was gorgeous, but he also knew many gorgeous women. Julianne was easy on the eyes but he wouldn't say she was the most beautiful woman in the world. Life was too short for him to just have one woman to keep his bed warm at night. When she suggested that they be alone with their exes, he nodded his head.

"Yes, I agree. I think Mercedes will need me to remind her of what she lost."

Shades
09-14-2018, 06:02 PM
Michael Callaghan

Michael couldn't think of anything more that he wanted right now. He had married a beautiful and loving woman who had never been bothered by the fact that he was just a working class man and would always be - money wouldn't change that -, her family had accepted him, and now they were having a lovely honeymoon and thinking about a future together. Life was just perfect right now.

When Mercedes giggled, Michael let out a long sigh. He was head over heels in love with this woman, and she was basically everything he had ever wanted. "Well, then, we must practice a lot, because I want everything about our marriage to be perfect", he replied to her words.

Mercedes's comment about using up a lot of energy made Michael blush a little, but he laughed and kissed her lips. "Okay, I'll get you the best sandwich you have ever eaten", he joked, taking a moment to clean up and get dressed before leaving their cabin for something to spoil his beautiful bride with.

Shades
09-14-2018, 06:13 PM
Julianne Wallis

Julianne actually loved the fact that Nathaniel was so arrogant. His high than warranted regard for himself was exactly what she needed to make sure this whole mess would end up being considered his fault. If to make sure this would happen she needed to play the dumb bimbo, it was a role she was willing to play for now. It was actually a pretty fun role to play for a while, and well, Nathaniel was decent enough in bed to sweeten this deal for her.

When he said she always looked great, Julianne looked at him with that gaze of profound adoration she knew made men feel like kings - and the kind of look men like Nathaniel believed to be sincere, since they were God's gift to women.

"Thank you, honey", she murmured humbly, doing her best not to smirk. Men were so predictable and kind of stupid. It was interesting when they thought they were smart, though.

"She'll regret losing you as soon as she sees what an idiot her new husband is. Her loss is my gain, though", Julianne added with a wink, before stretching and getting back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. She knew her next question was a stupid one, and that was exactly why she was asking it. The dumber he considered her, the easier this whole thing would be.

"You do like me better than you liked her, don't you?"

Sojourn
04-06-2019, 09:42 AM
Mercedes Callaghan

"It will be, Michael. I just know it."

Mercedes replied when he said he wanted their marriage to be perfect. Since they first got together, everything had been perfect. Almost like a fairy tale. If this was all a dream, she never wanted to wake up from it. She didn't imagine should ever be so happy. She didn't care about money, money didn't buy love or happiness. Both of which they had. She felt like they were the richest people in the world.

Mercedes grinned, and after kissing him back, said.

"I'll be waiting."

She stretched out on the bed, not even bothering to get up or dressed. This honeymoon was just perfect. She hoped it would never end.

Sojourn
04-06-2019, 09:50 AM
Nathaniel Williams

Nathaniel was an arrogant fool. It never crossed his mind that Julianne was an manipulative bitch. He thought she was taken with him, like all women should be. Like Mercedes used to be, until she realized she deserved so much more then him. He'd never forgive Mercedes for dumping him for the bloody gardener. She made him the laughing stock of all his friends. For a man with such an ego, a crime like that couldn't go unpunished.

"You're welcome, babe."

Nathaniel told her with a grin. She was good at her role, very good. She could have been an actress. Nathaniel was never going to know what hit when it was time for Julianne to drop her charade.

'Very much your gain."

And his own, she was more fun in bed then Mercedes had ever been, he thought as he kissed her neck. When she asked her question, he leaned up on his elbow and told her.

"Of course, Julianne. Mercedes was boring."

He ran his finger down the middle of her chest and asked.

"You do like me much better than that damn Michael, right?"

Shades
05-26-2019, 12:05 PM
Michael Callaghan

http://quarrelsandquills.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2349

Michael smiled when Mercedes said their marriage would be perfect. He didn't doubt it would be, not at all. Everything about Mercedes was perfect. He wasn't perfect at all, but he was a good man and wanted to make his wife happy, so he was sure everything would work out. And in the future, they would have lovely children to love even more, and life would be pure bliss. When they got home, he decided, he would build her a garden with her favorite flowers as a present to his wife. He knew she would appreciate it, even though other women who'd come from wealth probably wouldn't.

"Alright. I love you," he murmured before leaving the cabin. Michael stopped for a moment to think. His wife was the perfect woman, and he couldn't be happier. It was a bit scary, he thought, before shaking his head and heading to the restaurant.

He sat on a table and checked the menu, before ordering - somewhat timidly - a sandwich he knew Mercedes would like and some hot chocolate for her to drink, hoping it would be fine with her. Once he had everything, Michael made a point of taking everything back himself. He wouldn't want someone else doing it for Mercedes, and he wanted her to feel comfortable just resting and not bothering with clothes.

"There you go, love," he whispered warmly. "I hope you like everything. By the way, I love you. Just in case I have said it less than thirty times today," he joked.

Shades
05-26-2019, 12:12 PM
Julianne Wallis

http://quarrelsandquills.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2350

Julianne was having a lot of fun with Nathaniel. She knew full well that he didn't really love her. She was sure he didn't love anyone but himself. She didn't need him to anyway. All he had to do was believe her. Believe that she was smitten with him and that she was a silly girl in love. For as long as he believed that, Nathaniel would be useful enough. When he was no longer of use, well... she could easily and quickly discard him.

When he said Mercedes was boring, the redhead laughed a bit. "Looks like it. I bet she doesn't even go down," she teased.

At Nathaniel's question, Julianne's expression softened and she nodded. "Of course I do. How could I want another man after meeting you?" Julianne asked, making her best soft and vulnerable expression. "I'm absolutely crazy about you, it's almost scary."

Sojourn
06-06-2019, 05:45 PM
Mercedes Callaghan

Since Mercedes had met Michael, it seemed like her life had been perfect. What she ever saw in Nathaniel, she had no idea. Her only regret now was not noticing how amazing Michael was sooner. Well, she had the rest of her life to enjoy being with him. She was sure they would have a happy life and hopefully lots of children. Money didn't matter to her. She had grown up with it, but she also knew money didn't buy happiness. People like Nathaniel thought it did, but she had gotten mature enough to know it really didn't. She and Michael could be dirt poor and it wouldn't matter to her. Happiness was not something that could be bought and at the end of the day, material things didn't truly matter.

"I love you too."

She replied to him with a happy smile and got dressed. The cruise was going to be lots of fun, she thought. She smiled at her husband when he returned.

"Thank you, it smells delicious."

She replied to him and grinned as she added.

"By the way, I love you too. You can tell me as many times as you like, because I love hearing it."

Sojourn
06-06-2019, 05:53 PM
Nathaniel Williams

Love didn't matter to Nathaniel. He had never loved Mercedes. She was pretty enough and it was assumed by all their rich friends they would eventually marry. He wouldn't have, he hadn't been loyal to her, although he expected her to be. Eventually, he would have dumped her, he just couldn't believe she had the audacity to dump him first. For her family's damn gardener no less. A man from a wealthier family, he might have been able to understand, but Michael Callaghan? It felt like a joke. She made him a joke in their social circles and he wouldn't stand for that.

"No, I had to find others for that."

Nathaniel told Julianne with a wink when they insulted Mercedes together. Insulting his ex made him feel better. When Julianne fed his ego, he grinned.

"Good, I'm glad you are."

He did believe she was crazy about him. Who wouldn't be? He was a catch, good looking and from a wealthy family. Any woman should be happy to have his attention.

"So...When shall we start getting our revenge on Mr and Mrs Callaghan?"