PDA

View Full Version : UnderWorld Characters

Magnus M. Black
07-01-2005, 05:30 PM
I was told that a few people have character to do with the Underworld.so I posted this cause I was wondering who had Underworld characters?

Ruri
07-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Malak is the angel of death. While he doesn't rule anyplace, he's the one who can handle life and death for beings and travel the underworld with ease.

Meteoro
07-02-2005, 07:22 AM
Edited this post not to confuse people around ;)

:whaat: M :whaat:

Jacen Bell
07-02-2005, 07:50 AM
maybe
mostly I'm wondering who or what characters have to do with Hades
I was told Q and Lestat had character's do with there

Vampyre Lestat
07-02-2005, 08:32 AM
Lestat was basically the God of that world....but He hid himself in plain view as an normal vampire.

Jason Sanborn
07-02-2005, 04:51 PM
Are you talking about the Underworld RP from the CG Universe based loosly of the movie of the same name? Or are you referring to the mythical "underworld" the realm of the dead?

Vampyre Lestat
07-02-2005, 05:40 PM
You know..I was answering regarding the Underworld Movie one...I forgot the one I created. * LOL

Minity
07-02-2005, 07:33 PM
well...In the movie one...I have a hibernating elder :whaat:

Jacen Bell
07-03-2005, 02:32 AM
Are you talking about the Underworld RP from the CG Universe based loosly of the movie of the same name? Or are you referring to the mythical "underworld" the realm of the dead?

Movie,what movie?

I think I put the word Hades in my last post but for those who don't understand I'm talking about Hell

Daveosaurus
07-03-2005, 03:45 AM
There was a vampire movie called "Underworld" that came out a couple of years ago. It wasn't bad but it was a bit hard to follow (the direction resembled that of a music video more than that of a real movie). Starred Kate Beckingsale (also seen in "Van Helsing") and Bill Nighy (Slartibartfast from "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"), among others.

There was an "Underworld" RP very loosely based on the movie (it was actually a better story and more stylishly done than the movie was!) but it's been on hold for a long time - three of the major players had attacks of Real Life and haven't been seen for a while. The "Knome Investigations" story is a spin-off from that RP.

Vampyre Lestat
07-05-2005, 06:21 AM
There was another Underworld storyline that took place in Hades.

Lestat ruled it when he was fused with the god of the same name. * * * Then he bailed on it. *Q and BB used it more than I did as they partook in an adventure where they had to traverse it.

It was pretty cool.

Jacen Bell
07-05-2005, 02:43 PM
that sounds more like what I was aiming for
cool

(hey Quaxo just you haven't seen the Orph. before we left to go to the Memorial?)

Quaxo's Quorum
07-05-2005, 04:00 PM
Yes, I did. What about it?