PDA

View Full Version : The General CGR OOC thread - Part 4

Pages : [1] 2

Site Chronicler
12-14-2017, 05:44 PM
For all your random OOC coordination needs.

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is 1774 by Mattson Titled The General CGR OOC thread

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is 1975 by Site Chronicler Titled The General CGR OOC thread - Part 2

This is a continuation thread, the old thread is 2596 by Site Chronicler Titled The General CGR OOC thread - Part 3

Site Chronicler
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is 2596

Jason Sanborn
I might as well say this now, as I'm sure everyone has probably figured it out by now. I'm not the least bit predictable. :lol:

Starron is the world that will later be named Sajara. I needed a way to get the world repopulated again, so having the different races already on the Rising Sun was the natural solution for that. It would also explain why Jas's body was entombed there, along with OP, Sojourn and Kiera living there. So, in theory, Kalor probably exists somewhere on Sajara as well, since he is immortal too. Something I'll think about, and may change as it gets closer to the end of the story.

Speaking of the events leading up to the end, I just had another idea. We mentioned there would be troops aboard the Rising Sun, ready to go down and join in the battle. Thing is, Starron is a dead world, and as far as anyone on the Rising Sun is aware, it is only Saja and her nightmare steed (not related to the Realm of Nightmares) that is on Starron. So, I was thinking that, since Crystalline is here, and Saja is already planning on using her to access the Realm of Nightmares, why don't we use that to unleash some nightmare demons into the mix? It won't be a complete invasion, like the Nightmare Future, but some that Saja manages to release to help her. Thoughts?

Jason Sanborn
12-14-2017, 05:45 PM
Oooh. I started a new thread. :lol:

Meteoro
12-14-2017, 05:51 PM
Yeah, Starron needs more people to fight by Saja's side. Either lots of NPCs or even main characters. I like the idea of Crystalline offering some kind of access to the Realm of Nightmares, since this could provide us with some kind of troops. Having Galder on Saja's side could also be interesting-- I'm not spoiling anything, but this might be interesting.

So, when Saja unleashes troops from the Realm of Nightmares, let's have a little thought, I think I have something that might be nice :).

I'm also thinking on handing a few allies to Saja's ode to destruction side.

Jacen Bell
12-14-2017, 06:14 PM
I think I should take the time an Pose a question,
This SL/ whole thing sounds cool & wonderful....

But what about new people ether returning or
completely new, are they exempt from this or
can anyone join? & if so, how do they jump in
or know what's going on, especially if they may
not have time to read the whole back story or
what not to catch up.... will there be like an
info page of sorts with a basic of or premise
of whats going on potential sides that could be
joined & what not?

..... Apologies, not sure if I's explained that as
well as I'd hoped...

Jason Sanborn
12-14-2017, 06:30 PM
Good question. :)

Anyone can join. The story relates to the end of the First, and new characters can be introduced in the story too.

Sojourn
12-14-2017, 06:54 PM
I love the idea of Saja using Crystalline to unleash some nightmare demons. After all, this is the Last Days of the First, we gotta go all out and make it a battle. ;)

And I really like that Sajara is really Starron, repopulated.

Sojourn
12-14-2017, 08:30 PM
Hey, I created a table of contents for the bio thread:

http://quarrelsandquills.com/showthread.php/1773-The-Character-Bio-Thread?p=250338&viewfull=1#post250338

I organized the characters by the worlds they were attached to. I figured it would help everyone involved keep track of bios easier. :)

Meteoro
12-14-2017, 08:39 PM
That's awesome, Sojourn! It will come in handy! I'm itching to update my bios, heehee!

And yeah, I was thinking of making this the battle of all battles. Or more like not just one single battle, but one huge war. Big enough to reshape the Brigth Universe. I was even thinking of bringing back elements from other old storylines. Like Baby Anubis and making him grow into his old self. This is something Saja could do. Some other ancient Gods might join if you like as well. Anyway, I'm just rambling, but I hope you get where I'm going.

But of course, I won't do a thing unless we're all on the same channel :)

Oh, and Jacen, the idea of this storyline is to give some explanation to the disappearence of the Gods and use it as a bridge into this Reborn Universe. Some rules should apply, for example, Emporium is off-limits to all of this First "non-sense", but besides that, it could also help us establish new rules for new characters to come and stuff like that.

This is sort of the Infinite Crisis of the CG Universe! :cseek:

Sojourn
12-14-2017, 09:08 PM
Thanks and you're welcome, M. :)

Sojourn definitely loves her grandfather despite all his "quirks", thus why she offered him a hug. ;)

Ancient Gods....that is tempting. I still have a huge fondness for Zeus and Hera. If Anubis comes back, I see them coming too. Although I did make Zeus (aka Cid) a cat in the end of the original CG stories. But...that could still be hilarious since Anubis has a jackal head. :lol:

I definitely agree a big all out war should happen.

Meteoro
12-14-2017, 09:31 PM
Well, Anubis is still a baby.

I think a baby with a jackal head and a cat could be fun :lol:

Sojourn
12-14-2017, 09:33 PM
Lmao, a cat vs a baby. It sounds like viral video, except they're ancient gods.

Jason Sanborn
12-14-2017, 11:16 PM
First a bit of news. Star Wars was awesome and my niece was born shortly before 11pm, Pacific Time, today, December 14. We will be going up to visit them tomorrow. :D :D :D :D :D

Now for the rest. The table of contents for the characters was a great idea. I like the ease of access there. I also like the idea of the major war. It's certainly going to be quite interesting. :)

Jacen Bell
12-15-2017, 05:17 AM
Congrats on the new Niece Jas.

Sounds interesting.... Kinda wants me to
revive an old character.... Just to mess with
people.... An add to the Sinister/ Dark Side....

Meteoro
12-15-2017, 06:51 AM
Jacen, join us, you know you want to :D

As for Star Wars, I'm torn about going or staying in, lol. I'm a bit fed up with never ending sagas. Unless it's about our never ending games, I'm a bit done with it. Heh. Maybe I'm getting old, I don't know. I thought Episode 7 was okay, but it was like Episode 4 all over again. And then, I fell asleep during Rogue One... I guess these days I like movies with a beginning, an ending, a more plot than CGI.

But still, I'm glad you loved the movie, Jas. I'm not that kind of people :)

An all-out war sounds quite fun. Let's throw in everything we like from our past. This could be real fun. And it doesn't need to be over in a rush. I think this can be the best way to reinvigorate and reinvent our characters.

Sojourn
12-15-2017, 08:58 AM
Congrats on the new niece. And I'm glad you enjoyed the new movie. We'll probably wait until it is on DVD to watch it. For saga series, Transformers is the one that geta us out to the theater. ;)

Meteoro
12-15-2017, 09:29 AM
Oh, and congrats on your niece, Jas! I knew I was forgetting something, heh! :D

Jason Sanborn
12-16-2017, 09:45 AM
I'll be posting more later today or tomorrow. Need to be getting ready to go shortly. Love how both stories are progressing. I've missed all the plotting. Very fun to get back to! :D

Meteoro
12-16-2017, 10:34 AM
Take your time, Jas. I guess we're all doing stuff these days. And yeah, I know what you mean about loving the plotting!

I only wish others would join, too. Kulit, Matts, Banter and the others. I won't say Sil, Q and Tigers because I know their hands are full. Their heads would explode with another story, lol.

Optimus Prime
12-16-2017, 08:02 PM
I'm on board for the all out war idea, too.

Congrats on the new niece, Jason, and don't worry about when you post. I've been pretty tired after work and haven't had a chance to post myself.

Jason Sanborn
12-17-2017, 08:42 AM
M. Your posts are insane. I love them! :rofl:

Meteoro
12-17-2017, 08:45 AM
Hey, thank you :)

It's the holiday spirit :)

Jason Sanborn
12-17-2017, 08:46 AM
Ok, I have quite a few posts to do, several locations, in both the Last Days of the First and Sajara. I'm going to try to at least get the Last Days done now, and hopefully Sajara as well. ;)

Oh, and for Sajara, Kara will be going to the woods where the others are shortly. She can bring Sarah with her, if you want Sarah and Owen to meet. Let me know what you'd prefer for that. :)

Sojourn
12-17-2017, 09:03 AM
Lol,M, I love the Christmas caroles. I think Sojourn learned ago it's not worth correcting him either about certain things like how to pronounce her birth father's name. :lol:

Jason, I'm all for Sarah going with Kara to the woods.

gurglingooze
12-17-2017, 09:30 AM
Meteoro,

Here is a quick bio for my character for the Pillias thread. Take a look and comment.

Harmonia Glorious Pentageon

Harmonia (Harmony) is a Tinkerer, an enchanter and a decent alchemist (sometimes called an Artificer). She is a tall, stocky woman in her 50’s with looks that speak of a hard-earned life.

She has run many successful businesses selling her wares in several major cities, on different worlds. Her businesses have always been profitable, but only remain open for a certain time. The reason for this is unclear, but Harmony has always managed to keep ahead of any trouble.

She has decided to take up residence on Pillion. She had arranged to purchase a shop many years earlier and is hoping that this shop will be more a more permanent for herself and her toys.

Jason Sanborn
Sounds good! This is going to be interesting. :lol:

I created a new character for the Realm of Nightmares. I don't know all her abilities yet, just that she is a demoness/witch of the Realm of Nightmares that wants to be Queen. I am thinking of keeping her for the Sajara story line as well. Not sure in what way yet, but only that it won't be in the Realm of Nightmares. If anything, she'll get drawn into the Bright Universe and become trapped on Starron/Sajara like Kara, Sarah and Owen.

And M, I sent you a PM to discuss ideas for Galder and the portal.

Meteoro
Ohhhhhh, I loved the entrance of this new Maerona character :)

Plotting and subplotting and everyone wants to take over the Universe. I love it :D

Jason Sanborn
Hey GO! Great to see you! :D

Jason Sanborn
12-17-2017, 09:32 AM
Ohhhhhh, I loved the entrance of this new Maerona character :)

Plotting and subplotting and everyone wants to take over the Universe. I love it :D
Well, it is supposed to be a war to end all wars, I suppose. Needed someone in the Realm of Nightmares to help bring the demons into the fray. ;)

Meteoro
12-17-2017, 09:33 AM
Meteoro,

Here is a quick bio for my character for the Pillias thread. Take a look and comment.

Harmonia Glorious Pentageon

Harmonia (Harmony) is a Tinkerer, an enchanter and a decent alchemist (sometimes called an Artificer). She is a tall, stocky woman in her 50’s with looks that speak of a hard-earned life.

She has run many successful businesses selling her wares in several major cities, on different worlds. Her businesses have always been profitable, but only remain open for a certain time. The reason for this is unclear, but Harmony has always managed to keep ahead of any trouble.

She has decided to take up residence on Pillion. She had arranged to purchase a shop many years earlier and is hoping that this shop will be more a more permanent for herself and her toys.

Sounds great to me, Ooze! At the moment Pillion looks to be in its inception and Luxia just dropped by to meet your other character over there. But everything fits :)

Maybe we can make our characters meet and then move forward in time, so this other Harmonia character can co-exist in the setting.

Jason Sanborn
12-17-2017, 09:36 AM
I just had a crazy thought. As if I didn't have enough of them. :lol:

Kara has always tried to protect the history of Sajara and Jas's tomb by spreading the "truth" about the science behind the creation of the world. All in an attempt to keep people like Eirene from searching for Jas's tomb. I've established in Maerona's opening post that she's a strategist who works the long game, manipulating pieces to her advantage. She could be the one that is spreading the stories of Sajara and Jess, to undermine what Kara was doing.

gurglingooze
12-17-2017, 09:37 AM
I have another Character there? It's been too long.

Meteoro
12-17-2017, 09:40 AM
I have another Character there? It's been too long.

Yeah, it's been a while, heh! But don't worry, it only has 4 posts. As I posted, I bumped the thread, so, check it out.

Your character was sort of creating and discovering the planet. And my character was elsewhere seeking to connect with anyone. She finally "walked" into Pillion.

Meteoro
12-17-2017, 09:43 AM
I just had a crazy thought. As if I didn't have enough of them. :lol:

Kara has always tried to protect the history of Sajara and Jas's tomb by spreading the "truth" about the science behind the creation of the world. All in an attempt to keep people like Eirene from searching for Jas's tomb. I've established in Maerona's opening post that she's a strategist who works the long game, manipulating pieces to her advantage. She could be the one that is spreading the stories of Sajara and Jess, to undermine what Kara was doing.

I like that. It gives a sense of a long-time manipulation of the people's thoughts and beliefs in Sajara. And forces antagonising each other as well.

Uki believes Sajara was created by Kulit. I mentioned that sometime ago. I'm giving her an opening if she ever wants to play that out. :)

gurglingooze
12-17-2017, 09:46 AM
OH! I remember that guy. He's a badass. He is just discovering his sentience.

Jason Sanborn
12-17-2017, 10:36 AM
The first casualty has been registered. The Rising Sun. She was a good ship. She served Kalor well over the centuries. :whistle:

Jason Sanborn
12-17-2017, 11:08 AM
*takes a deep breath and lets it out slowly*

Ok, that was more than I intended to post in one morning. After this, it will be back to the slower posts again. One or two posts in a day. There were just too many moving parts that needed to be put into play at this moment. :)

Meteoro
12-17-2017, 01:00 PM
Poor Rising Sun... Anyway. I'll learn to read the IC posts first, heehee!

Anyway, I got Meteoro's queue. But I'll be posting tomorrow probably unless I get a bigger opening. We're going out tonight :)

Optimus Prime
12-17-2017, 02:17 PM
Welcome back, Ooze. :)

RIP Rising Sun. The first of more to come. ;)

Sojourn
12-17-2017, 04:35 PM
Welcome back, GO. :D

Bye, Rising Sun. You'll be missed. Especially since taking on Saja won't be as simple as the First had thought. :P

Sojourn
12-17-2017, 04:48 PM
We got an idea forming for Cid/Zeus. If Anubis comes, he'd come. Even if he is a cat. OP and I were thinking after the events on Starron, Cid becomes Zachariah on Sajara. With a new human body. Wise but powerless since he doesn't have the body of an Ancient God. But he still knows what he is. Even agreeing with Kara they needed to keep it all a secret, even from Sojourn and Optimus. Letting them believe they were just humans and keeping them apart. He made Owen take the call because it was too late and now his game is for Owen and Sarah to wake up.

(OP plan to share him as a character this time.)

What do you think?

Jason Sanborn
12-17-2017, 05:04 PM
That sounds like a great idea to me. Having an ally to try to keep things secret is always a good thing, even if it is all blowing up in her face now. :lol:

Sojourn
12-17-2017, 05:08 PM
Lol, so true. I can see Cid saying, I'll take Optimus with me. You take Sojourn, Kiera. Helping them believe the false memories and keeping them apart. Zachariah's 'date' could be him heading to see Kara. ;)

Meteoro
12-17-2017, 09:01 PM
We got an idea forming for Cid/Zeus. If Anubis comes, he'd come. Even if he is a cat.

Yeah, I'll be bringing Baby Anubis back. I don't remember all that well where I put him last, but I don't mind. He's a resourceful baby, heh. So, Zeus is a cat now? Where is he at this moment? Are you planning on bringing another ancient God?

I was also thinking of bringing Eve into the fold. Remember her? She was a deranged nightmare that led her realm for a while. She'd be crazier now, if that's possible.

Did anyone have Lawbringers? I mean, since everyone's invited, lol.

Sojourn
12-17-2017, 09:12 PM
Zeus would be on the Saber Vortex with Raine and Cole, who are supposed to be looking after it while Sojourn and Optimus went on the mission.

I'm really tempted for Hera to come out to play. Perhaps, Anubis can revive her? That would alert Zeus. ;)

Optimus Prime
12-17-2017, 09:34 PM
This all out war is going to be fun. :D

The only villain I can truly think I had to bring back would the Boss (who I eventually called Victor). Reason being he did attack the Prime family a lot of times. ;)

Perhaps, Anubis will go around reviving old villains.

Meteoro
12-17-2017, 10:10 PM
Well, you both just gave Anubis a role in this whole mess 😊

I'll make him gather his old allies to strike the Firsts at a moment when they're vulnerable. After all, he's a God of Death, he should sense such things.

Sojourn
12-17-2017, 10:18 PM
I really like that idea, M. Even with those villains being dead, Anubis' powers can certainly bring them back.

Jason Sanborn
12-18-2017, 07:22 AM
Hmmm. I might have an idea for you M. I'm going to send you a message and let me know if it works for you or not. :)

Meteoro
12-18-2017, 09:29 AM
Jenn, I'll send you a PM in a moment. As the plot flows, we might need someone to face the Firsts as they arrive, so we might take a little detour. I'll explain privately. :evilgrin:

Meteoro
12-18-2017, 10:09 AM
I still have to post with Meteoro over at Last Days of the First. I moved very slowly planning some stuff and coordinating some other, so, that will have to wait until after lunch.

But I'm not gone! Don't despair! :D

Jason Sanborn
12-18-2017, 12:40 PM
:lol: Loved that post! Meteoro the unsung hero of every drama! :lol:

Jason Sanborn
12-18-2017, 01:15 PM
For the World of Sajara thread, I wanted to give a quick location post, so we can establish where everyone is in relationship to the tomb.

University and the gardens are in the center of the city. The Allyne Woods borders the city, and is a large forested hill region.

The parking lot where Owen, Uki, Sajara and Garron are is about a 90 minute drive from the University. The collapsed ground leading to the tomb is about a 15 minute hike from the parking lot, and is not the main entrance to the tomb.

The actual entrance to the tomb is another five minutes away, hidden away beneath a lot of vegetation so that only Kara knows how to get to it. Zachariah can be closest to the actual entrance where he is parked. He'd just need to hike about 10 minutes to get to the entrance. Kiera will be there first with Sarah, due to her ability to walk through trees. She'll wait there for Zachariah, then go inside the tomb in time for the others to reach the area where the cavein is.

Optimus Prime
12-18-2017, 08:11 PM
Great posts all around. This is lots of fun.

Feel free to have someone point out the obvious to Owen about how Sajara knew his name. :P

Meteoro
12-18-2017, 08:13 PM
Well, just posted with Uki and didn't mention the name thing-- But at least things are rolling over at the parking lot :)

Jason Sanborn
12-18-2017, 08:21 PM
I added a one-off post introducing two new characters. A pair of halflings who were janitors on the Rising Sun. They aren't thieves, but things do sometimes wind up in their possession. They aren't stupid, but they do tend to be a little clueless of the bigger picture at times. Their names, just because I wanted it to be additionally silly, are Biggs and Wedge.

If anyone has any ideas for these two comedic characters, feel free to post for them. They're only meant to appear on occasion, to add a little bit of levity to the scene. The only requirements are, they're always together, and they always refer to the other by their name.

Jason Sanborn
12-18-2017, 08:30 PM
Great posts all around. This is lots of fun.

Feel free to have someone point out the obvious to Owen about how Sajara knew his name. :P
Sajara calmly let the officer know how she knew his name. ;)

Optimus Prime
12-18-2017, 08:43 PM
Owen doesn't like how calm Sajara is about the whole situation. Especially with Uki calling her a murderer. :P

Jason Sanborn
12-18-2017, 08:45 PM
lol She just knows that saying she isn't a murderer will not change anything, so she is waiting for the truth to speak for itself.

Meteoro
12-18-2017, 08:48 PM
Sajara ate Eirene!

Jason Sanborn
12-18-2017, 08:52 PM
Sajara thought Eirene was very tasty for an elf. She thinks it would have been better with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.

Meteoro
12-18-2017, 08:53 PM
Was Eirene crunchy? She was rather thin.

Jason Sanborn
12-18-2017, 08:54 PM
She was sweet. Must have been related to the Keebler elves.

Meteoro
12-18-2017, 08:55 PM
:cstongue::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::cse ek:

Sojourn
12-18-2017, 08:58 PM
Lmao!

Everyone heading the tomb, oh this will be fun. Uki can tell more people how Sajara ate Eirene, the Keebler elf. :P

Sojourn
12-18-2017, 09:10 PM
In "Last Days" I had Sojourn feel the ground shaking. If that's too soon, I'll edit. :)

Meteoro
12-19-2017, 06:31 AM
In "Last Days" I had Sojourn feel the ground shaking. If that's too soon, I'll edit. :)

I think it works perfect for the story. It creates a link between this "mystery" person and the new arrivals.

Tigers
12-19-2017, 06:53 AM
OMG!! :cseek:

You all have lost your mind! And being related to elves! I take offense to that remark! LOL :cswhistling: :cssneaky: :cstongue:

Jason Sanborn
12-19-2017, 07:09 AM
Come on, Tigs. You know we can't lose what we never had to begin with. :lol:

Tigers
12-19-2017, 07:14 AM
Very few get that. Well, obviously there are a few of us that do, but not everyone. Guess the best thing to do is shrug and say, "You didn't know? I thought it was obvious." :P LOL

Meteoro
12-19-2017, 07:23 AM
You're a halfling, Tigs? :cseek: These days you don't even know your own wife/daughter!

Meteoro
12-19-2017, 07:24 AM
BTW, on Sajara, I'm adding a few layers to the Uki character. I started playing her with very little background to see where things were going. Now I'm giving her a motive to some of her reactions and what she stands for.

Jason Sanborn
12-19-2017, 07:35 AM
Everyone's getting upended by all the changes, even Sajara. She just doesn't show how it's affecting her. ;)

Meteoro
12-19-2017, 07:56 AM
By the way, is there supposed to be an order in arrival to the site of Jas' tomb?

Jason Sanborn
12-19-2017, 08:27 AM
Not really. They're coming from different sides. Kara, Sarah and Zachariah are at the main entrance, which is a distance from where the cave-in was. The others will arrive at the cave-in area when you're ready. There's no easy way down into the tomb from the cave-in, so they'd be looking down the hole whenever you're ready.

Also, I decided to go with the idea that Maerona (High Mistress Mae) is the one behind the Sajara religion, still plotting things in secret. No one knows she exists, so the end of the Last Days of the First story should be her getting trapped on Starron, but the others who get trapped there won't know she got trapped there as well.

Meteoro
12-19-2017, 08:41 AM
It's all good :)

I'll bring Eve into the story soon enough as well. I'll just wait until the first battle with Anubis is over not to make things too distracting :)

(And then, there are plans with Sojourn -and Optimus- that I won't spoil ;) ).

Jason Sanborn
12-19-2017, 11:08 AM
Was just thinking about what will happen when the two sides meet. Would anyone object if Kara's initial reaction was to use trees/plants to trap Owen, Garron, Uki and Sajara? At least until Sarah and Zachariah talk her down?

Meteoro
12-19-2017, 11:17 AM
You can bind Uki, but she will never shut up!

Yes, sure, tie her down :)

Optimus Prime
12-19-2017, 02:22 PM
Owen can be tied up too.

Jason Sanborn
12-19-2017, 02:24 PM
Sarah's getting to see a totally different view of Kara now. :lol:

Sojourn
12-19-2017, 04:36 PM
That is for sure. Lol

Sojourn
12-19-2017, 09:03 PM
It's been a long day for both of us. Sorry, but we'll try to post tomorrow. :)

Jason Sanborn
12-19-2017, 09:05 PM
No problem. Totally understandable, especially at this time of the year. :)

Meteoro
12-19-2017, 09:34 PM
Yeah, there's no rush!

Good night, guys and gals :)

Jacen Bell
12-20-2017, 11:54 PM
sup Ooze, wow, wife's been helping a friend of hers
with some tutoring so I've been spending more time
with the Babygirl & to boy who caught a cold or
something.... the OOC goes from 2 pages to 9.....
I forgot how fast things can go at times....
I'll work on trying to catch up in the next few
days, apologies.

Jacen Bell
12-21-2017, 01:06 AM
Wow.... Just looking around & ended up reading SF's
Funeral & some events that happened afterwards.....
I forgot How Jacen had played a role n helping OP
& how EJ interrupted the Funeral & then Lady A
& Gunda appearing there afterwards.....
lol or how Raine & Cole busted the Sojourn Talisman.

Meteoro
12-21-2017, 05:49 AM
Hahaha! When that happens, Jace, you know you've been completely hooked. :-)

gurglingooze
12-21-2017, 09:47 AM
Hey Jacen. We were talking about you the other day (Meteoro & I). I'm living the UAE now, working in the desert. I keep trying to tell my family that it's beach ALL OVER, so they'll visit. I don't think they're buying it.

Meteoro
12-21-2017, 09:53 AM
Tell them about the impossibly gorgeous sand castles :D

Optimus Prime
12-21-2017, 07:08 PM
Sorry for the wait. I don't have much to add for Owen in "Sajara" until the group encounters Kara. ;)

Sojourn
12-21-2017, 07:12 PM
Yes, its the season to be super busy. I don't have much to add in "Last Days" this round, but I'll get my post up for "Sajara". So Kara can bind the group. ;)

Also, Jacen, I find myself getting lost in stories too. I read one and it keeps going. Raine and Cole were fun. Raine will have a cameo role in "Last Days". I need her to get Cid out of his cat body into his human body that he has in "Sajara". :)

M, Anubis isn't "Baby Anubis" anymore right? When the daggers returned to him, he returned to his true form?

Meteoro
12-21-2017, 07:27 PM
Yup. I thought about playing the whole process of Anubis going back into adulthood, but it would have taken a lot of time. I kinda summed the whole thing up in that post.

And don't worry about being busy, it's how things are during this time of the year.

At home, we actually decided that starting tomorrow we'll be on vacations, heehee! It's a first, because the last two years we worked through the entire holidays.

In Last Days I'll wait for Jas' post before continuing. And in Sajara, I've yet to see the last post. I'll try to get something posted tomorrow night. Tomorrow we'll go out to a volcano or something.

Sojourn
12-21-2017, 07:30 PM
That sounds good to me about Anubis. I'll have Cid get his new body once Anubis revives Hera and the Boss.

I also hope you have an awesome vacation. :D

Jason Sanborn
12-21-2017, 07:37 PM
I'll try to post something later tonight, or tomorrow morning latest. :)

Sojourn
12-21-2017, 07:43 PM
No rush, Jason. :)

Meteoro
12-21-2017, 08:11 PM
Yeah, take your time, Jas! As exciting as this whole thing is. :)

And I won't be leaving home. I like to stay close by during the holidays. When people go to the beaches, I like staying here. Less people make my season's greetings, heehee! And there are plenty of places to go, and less traffic is always welcomed.

Jason Sanborn
12-21-2017, 10:35 PM
I intentionally paused Sajara, Garron and Owen about five minutes from the cave-in to give one more post for Sarah and Zachariah before we have the others arrive at the edge of the cave-in above them. After Owen gets them moving again, they can arrive at the edge of the cave-in.

Jacen Bell
12-22-2017, 04:20 PM
Jacen, join us, you know you want to :D
Your right M, part of me does want too join....

Evil Jacen Bell
12-22-2017, 04:23 PM
"But it's not the good part of me. It's been so long
since I've chatted with Saja.... And it sounds like this SL could
use some more Villains..."

Jason Sanborn
12-22-2017, 04:34 PM
:lol: Oh, that could certainly be interesting Jacen. ;)

Welcome to the war to end all wars. :devil:

Optimus Prime
12-22-2017, 07:02 PM
The more the merrier when it comes to war. :D

The Boss is eager to make a comeback, for one last time. ;)

Meteoro
12-22-2017, 08:21 PM
I intentionally paused Sajara, Garron and Owen about five minutes from the cave-in to give one more post for Sarah and Zachariah before we have the others arrive at the edge of the cave-in above them. After Owen gets them moving again, they can arrive at the edge of the cave-in.

Already did that! We got real close, even if Uki hasn't seen anyone else yet. I guess the rest of the guys in Uki's group are ready to meet the guys from the University.

Meteoro
12-22-2017, 08:22 PM
"But it's not the good part of me. It's been so long
since I've chatted with Saja.... And it sounds like this SL could
use some more Villains..."

The more, the merrier :)
Or unholier? I still don't know :D

Meteoro
12-22-2017, 09:23 PM
BTW, Jas, on LAST DAYS I'm waiting for your reaction to this little thing falling from the sky :D

Then I'll continue with Anubis' next move.

Jason Sanborn
12-22-2017, 09:28 PM
I'll double check and post later tonight or tomorrow. I might have missed the object falling from the sky.

Meteoro
12-22-2017, 09:37 PM
It is rather large... How could you miss it...

:cscool:

Jason Sanborn
12-23-2017, 07:44 AM
I reread your post again and see what's going on now. The space ship is Anubis's, not the Rising Sun crashing. ;)

Jason Sanborn
12-23-2017, 08:48 AM
The scene on Sajara is a little confusing at the moment. I'm going to post where I think people are at the moment. Feel free to correct me if anything is off. ;)

Uki was walking the fastest, so she is the one who got to the edge of the cave-in first, and the only one visible to Kara, Sarah and Zachariah.
Kara had the trees and bushes trap Uki, Sajara, Garron and Owen. Uki at the edge of the cave-in, the rest a little further back.
Kara reshaped the earth and roots of trees to create stairs to go up to the edge of the cave-in, and is currently on her way up, not to the top yet. And yes, her eyes are still glowing bright red.
Sarah and Zachariah are still down in the tomb.

I hope I got everything correct there. :)

Meteoro
12-23-2017, 09:46 AM
On Sajara, I think the characters are just where you mentioned, Jas.

As for LAST DAYS, well, I didn't think that was Anubis' ship, but I can re-arrange that. I just figured since the Rising Sun was on a crashing course, it would do well to see that and have some consequences.

Jason Sanborn
12-23-2017, 10:45 AM
hehe I had stated the Rising Sun was crashing far away from them, to keep the element of surprise. Guess I was just overly confused. We can work through it, though. ;)

Meteoro
12-24-2017, 06:55 AM
Don't worry. Let me see how it was and I'll make a post.

(In a moment, I'm still in bed :-) )

Meteoro
12-24-2017, 11:47 AM
For the sake of complicating things a bit, I'll go with the "that wasn't the Rising Sun crashing on Starron." Anyone can take over the ship if they want. It could be Evil Jacen's if he want to. It could be anybody's, actually. If no one takes over it, then I will use it and bring someone else into this all-out war.

I'm leaving it to chance, hahaha! I have two different characters who could be in the ship. With two different motivations. But as I mentioned, I'll only bring one of them if there's need to fix this little plot hole :D

Sojourn
12-24-2017, 08:02 PM
The character placement sounds right for Sajara. Sorry for delays, after Christmas we'll get caught up. Hope everyone has a great day. :)

Meteoro
12-26-2017, 09:10 AM
I feel like playing!

Jason Sanborn
12-26-2017, 10:07 AM
Holidays kind of delayed things for everyone. Looking forward to continuing both stories. Things are going to be crazy fun. :D

Meteoro
12-26-2017, 10:55 AM
Yeah, I know, I was just being Meteoro childish :D

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin
12-26-2017, 12:17 PM
I'm available to play, but there's enough backstory here, joining in is more than a little daunting to me. Is there something else you'd like to play that doesn't have quite so much backstory to learn? :cssmile:

Meteoro
12-26-2017, 12:57 PM
Ohhhh, having you in here would be quite wonderful, Anne!

There's this story that Gurgling Ooze and I started ages ago, barely got the ball rolling, and decided to finally get it going. It has barely a page of story so far, so, it's quite easy to jump into things. Since Ooze isn't familiar with CrossGen, we're making it part of this universe but that's where the link stops. So, it's all fresh characters. We planned on making it slow running, and everyone's welcome to join.

The story's title is "Planet Pillion", here's the link: http://quarrelsandquills.com/showthread.php/1867-Planet-Pillion

So, this is all you need to know. This planet is steam punk in nature. We're working on a particular village that is very poor and superstitious and it contrasts with a palace and royal family that basically has it all. The villagers are into magic and stuff, and do believe in very powerful and submissive Gods (we have yet to create their beliefs). And the royal family is basically all science and stuff.

On the other hand, ages ago a creature of high power (Gurgling Ooze's character), arrived to this world and played with a few things. Then he departed. Another Goddess came seeking a connection with this God but couldn't find him, and just couldn't leave. None of them had interaction with the people, but they live in this world.

Both of these God-like creatures are Firsts (at least my character is), but they don't have any other connection with the CG universe we built in this forum. My character doesn't really know who she is, so, it's all good, heh.

Jason Sanborn
12-26-2017, 02:21 PM
So, I introduced a new location for Sajara, about 30 minutes further up the road. The frightened insurance adjuster went there to get a drink after his ordeal, mainly because it was closer than driving back to the city. The poor guy. ;)

I wanted to set up Allyne Karn (Kalor) and where he is. He's been a recluse, just wanting to be left alone. Kara and Zachariah would know where he lived, but probably wouldn't have kept in touch. Due to his proximity to the tomb, Kara is probably going to want to have some words with him when this is all over. Aside from that, I'm sure Kara and Zachariah would probably agree to going to his place. Maybe based on some sort of old agreement they had before they parted ways? Any other ideas would be more than welcome.

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin
12-27-2017, 12:13 AM
Thanks for pointing that story out, Meteoro. I read it, and I'm really not certain what sort of character I could bring in? I'd like a character or two who'd be a rebel against the no-education-keep-the-people-stupid policy that jumped out at me when I read what was there, but... what background options and such would fit? And how would I get them into places where they could interact with another player's character(s)? :cssmile:

Meteoro
12-27-2017, 01:06 PM
That sounds good, Anne. There could be a brewing rebellion staring in the village. You could actually start it from its very inception. Considering the villagers are very submissive to the power from the throne, it could be intersting.

As for who they would interact with, I could send Luxia your way, deciding it's about time to play as mortal. That would be fun. Plus, Harmonia is also in the village. Your characters could know her already, or meet her.

Meteoro
12-27-2017, 01:07 PM
So, I introduced a new location for Sajara, about 30 minutes further up the road. The frightened insurance adjuster went there to get a drink after his ordeal, mainly because it was closer than driving back to the city. The poor guy. ;)

I wanted to set up Allyne Karn (Kalor) and where he is. He's been a recluse, just wanting to be left alone. Kara and Zachariah would know where he lived, but probably wouldn't have kept in touch. Due to his proximity to the tomb, Kara is probably going to want to have some words with him when this is all over. Aside from that, I'm sure Kara and Zachariah would probably agree to going to his place. Maybe based on some sort of old agreement they had before they parted ways? Any other ideas would be more than welcome.

I'm on my way to check your latest posts :D

By the way, what do you think on giving Kalor a long-lasting nemesis? One that could last even to current Sajara days?

Jason Sanborn
12-27-2017, 01:21 PM
Lorez was intended to be that, but my thought was that he was going to meet his final demise during the Last Days scenario. Kalor and Lorez were two characters created in a story I was writing in high school and a little beyond. Kalor was a prince of a kingdom overthrown by Lorez, and Kalor quested in the story to defeat Lorez. I took that concept when I created Kalor here years ago, and made it that when Lorez and Kalor fought, an accident sent him to the Bright Universe as an immortal with powers. For the Last Days story, I brought Lorez back saying a similar thing happened to him, but sent him to the Realm of Nightmares instead.

I haven't really determined Lorez's powers yet, other than he was a powerful wizard when he was mortal. Maybe Kalor will defeat him in the Last Days, as planned, but he won't really be killed, sort of like how Jas died and the new character Sajara came about. Maybe something similar can happen to Lorez, and you can take the new character that way? New powers, new abilities, and a new drive to be Allyne's nemesis? I'm open to other ideas as well, if you have them. :)

Meteoro
12-27-2017, 01:39 PM
Hey, Jas, I wasn't thinking of anything that complex. Other than bringing in an already established character and making this character clash with yours, so hard, that a life-long feud could be established. Kalor can have more than one life-long enemy, right, hehee!

Jason Sanborn
12-27-2017, 01:41 PM
Someone he wronged after entering the Bright Universe is certainly a possibility. After all, the Prime family has it out for him because he dated their granddaughter. :lol:

Meteoro
12-27-2017, 01:52 PM
Well, there's also that hahahaha!

Jason Sanborn
12-27-2017, 01:55 PM
Just let me know of any ideas you have, and I'd love to work with on it. Shoot me a PM if needed. I know we can come up with something. We always do. ;)

Meteoro
12-27-2017, 02:14 PM
Oky doke, let me get chance to post away my little surprise and then I'll send you a PM.

I wanted to post ICly right now, but I got into board games, :D

So, whenever I'm free, I'll get into things.

Jason Sanborn
12-27-2017, 02:17 PM
Ok. Keep your idea and send me a PM when you're ready. I also sent you an idea, based on Kalor's bio. Use whatever you think works best for you. :)

Meteoro
12-27-2017, 02:24 PM
I was thinking more in the line of present-future ties... But then again, I'm always game for anything :)

Just let me do my little post and then we can talk about this enemity.

Jason Sanborn
12-27-2017, 02:26 PM
Sounds good to me! :D

Jason Sanborn
12-27-2017, 02:54 PM
Allyne Karn (Kalor) now has his bio posted. :)

Meteoro
12-27-2017, 05:47 PM
BTW, Jas, since you're building a bit around Sajara, I thought about sharing with you this magnificent site that allows you do wonderful maps. I think Sajara needs one :)

I made a map for Planet M and another for Elysia, but so far, I haven't had the chance to use them.

https://inkarnate.com

Meteoro
12-27-2017, 05:52 PM
Nice post at SAJARA, Jas. I like how this little world's mythology is expanding. I'll add more characters down the road :) I just have to figure a few things out... Some of them should connect with what we're doing at LAST DAYS.

Jason Sanborn
12-27-2017, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the link to that mapping tool. I'll have to check it out later. :D

I like how things are expanding too. So many patterns merging together to create an interesting history and mythology. :)

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin
12-27-2017, 08:57 PM
That sounds good, Anne. There could be a brewing rebellion staring in the village. You could actually start it from its very inception. Considering the villagers are very submissive to the power from the throne, it could be intersting.

As for who they would interact with, I could send Luxia your way, deciding it's about time to play as mortal. That would be fun. Plus, Harmonia is also in the village. Your characters could know her already, or meet her.

Because they're submissive, I wondered about an outside connection, but I think I could come up with a homegrown rebel or two. For Harmonia, meeting her could be as easy as answering her Help Wanted sign. Bringing up the rebellion might be trickier, but we'll see how it goes.:cscool:

I like the idea of interacting with Luxia, too, but I think she gets to choose the timing more than anyone else when she's involved. :cssmile:

Jason Sanborn
12-27-2017, 09:00 PM
Inkarnate is easy to use, but for fantasy style maps. Since Sajara is modern day, makes it a little more difficult. :lol:

Meteoro
12-27-2017, 09:39 PM
Because they're submissive, I wondered about an outside connection, but I think I could come up with a homegrown rebel or two. For Harmonia, meeting her could be as easy as answering her Help Wanted sign. Bringing up the rebellion might be trickier, but we'll see how it goes.:cscool:

I like the idea of interacting with Luxia, too, but I think she gets to choose the timing more than anyone else when she's involved. :cssmile:

Yeah, Luxia has lots of power, even if she's no longer able to leave Pillion. But as powerful as she is, she lacks the experience for dealing with others. She might even gave trouble understanding other people's problem. That would make her interaction interesting.

And I think you already placed your characters in the story. Gurgling Ooze will be pleasantly surprised!

Meteoro
12-27-2017, 09:39 PM
Inkarnate is easy to use, but for fantasy style maps. Since Sajara is modern day, makes it a little more difficult. :lol:

Hmmm... Yeah, that's true. :-)

Jason Sanborn
12-27-2017, 09:51 PM
Okay, here's a rough draft first pass that works for both Sajara and Starron. Not quite to scale.

Keelin City is a very large city. In the Last Days of the First, it is a large ruined city.
Jas's Tomb is hidden, but marked on the map with ruins. In the Last Days of the First, it is Jasmin's cottage.
Allyne Lake Village is a small village on the edge of the lake. There is no correlation between any important landmark in the Last Days of the First.
Allyne Lake is a large lake. In the Last Days of the First, there is no lake or river. Instead, the location of the lake is where the Rising Sun crashed.

Meteoro
12-27-2017, 10:25 PM
I really like it, Jas!

Jason Sanborn
12-28-2017, 12:31 PM
A weakness for cats? Why do I have the feeling that Kiera will be told to transform into a cat? :lol:

She'd prefer to be a panther, a big cat, but something tells me Anubis will know the difference. :P

Sojourn
12-28-2017, 12:33 PM
I think any type of cat will do. ;)

Jason Sanborn
12-28-2017, 12:38 PM
That will make things even more fun then. :lol:

Jason Sanborn
12-28-2017, 03:40 PM
Cat overload! Let's see how Anubis reacts to this. :lol:

Meteoro
12-28-2017, 08:03 PM
Cats? Meh! :P

Jason Sanborn
12-28-2017, 08:04 PM
:lol: Yeah. I'd say the undead certainly trumps cats. ;)

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin
12-28-2017, 08:45 PM
Yeah, Luxia has lots of power, even if she's no longer able to leave Pillion. But as powerful as she is, she lacks the experience for dealing with others. She might even gave trouble understanding other people's problem. That would make her interaction interesting.

Yes, that would. I wonder how she'd get along with the character I just started. :cssmile:

And I think you already placed your characters in the story. Gurgling Ooze will be pleasantly surprised!

Well, I hadn't, but I have now. Delia is trying to reply to that "Help Wanted" sign. :cssmile:

Meteoro
12-28-2017, 09:51 PM
Yeah, Anne, I just read the post. I liked the introduction of your character and background you gave her. There's a brewing revelion inside of her. I like it :)

Anne Elizabeth Baldwin
12-29-2017, 11:28 AM
She's just seen that the world doesn't have to be the way her home town is... and is determined to fix her home town. :cswink:

Sojourn
12-31-2017, 06:45 PM
We haven't thought it all out how Sarah and Owen will recover their memories. I'm tempted to have Zachariah tell them to kiss. You know, since that did work in "Once Upon a Time". :P

Jason Sanborn
12-31-2017, 07:06 PM
Hmmm. That might tie in with a rough idea I have. I'll send you a PM and let me know what you think. :)

Jason Sanborn
12-31-2017, 07:46 PM
For Sajara: Zach, Sarah and Owen are probably too far away to hear the conversation between Kara and Sajara, but Uki could hear if she wanted to.Considering Kara just dropped a nice big bombshell calling Sajara "her world" that might anger Uki a bit. Any reaction she has will almost certainly be heard by the others. :lol:

Oh, and everyone is freed from the vines and branches now too. :)

Meteoro
01-01-2018, 11:03 AM
On THE LAST DAYS, I'll hold the next post for Anubis to give Jas a chance to post with the third "crew member" of the Angelic Descent. That way we won't have their introductions scattered through the action :)

Jason Sanborn
01-01-2018, 11:43 AM
Jessie has been introduced now. Oh, and Dusk's profile was added to the bio thread last night too. :D

Meteoro
01-01-2018, 12:07 PM
Coolness :)

Jason Sanborn
01-02-2018, 08:32 AM
Last Days of the First: I figured it made more sense for Optimus and Jas to fight the undead in surrounding the First, since Sojourn is the Archer. I know Optimus could do the range too, like he did with the fire, but Jas can't hold the line alone. ;)

Sajara: Based on the posts, I know Zach is expecting Allyne to show up at the tomb. Kara would probably be thinking the same thing. He won't, though. So after Kara gives the explanations, I'm sure Kara and Zach will be talking about going to see Allyne, much to Kara's frustration.

Sojourn
01-02-2018, 10:31 AM
Last Days of the First: I think that is a good idea for battling Anubis and his undead.

Sajara: Zach would assume that Allyne would show up. But I agree, after explanations, they can agree to go to him. Dragging everyone along for the ride.

I also added Dusk's bio to the index post. ;)

Meteoro
01-02-2018, 05:00 PM
Well, Anubis is getting desperate... And no one likes desperate Gods of Death... :P

Jason Sanborn
01-03-2018, 07:23 AM
Dusk would not be impressed. Then again, she's just an angel of life and death. :P

Jason Sanborn
01-03-2018, 07:33 AM
So, instead of a sandstorm, they're all getting pelted with water. Not sure how this storm will affect fires from Meteoro or Optimus, but I'm guessing it could be effective enough to give Kiera the cover she needs to get through. ;)

Meteoro
01-03-2018, 09:16 AM
I'll hold Meteoro's next post until later today or tomorrow. We'll see how water affects him. If it affects him at all.

I just got a little General Sae post to see how the "mortal" side of the crew is faring.

Meteoro
01-03-2018, 09:33 AM
On PLANET TIGERS: PHOENIX NEBULA, and this is for TIGERS ;)

Can Asha's words be heard by the rest of the group? I think so but wanted to make sure before replying.

Jacen Bell
01-03-2018, 09:25 PM
On PLANET TIGERS: PHOENIX NEBULA, and this is for TIGERS ;)

Can Asha's words be heard by the rest of the group? I think so but wanted to make sure before replying.

M, My understanding is the Asha isn't much different then any other character, except that she speaks
telepathically....

“Asha?” Alexis asked questioningly.

There was a feeling of great sadness and shame that suddenly surged from the planet’s core. If Asha had a humanoid body, Alexis would have sworn she had hung her head in shame.

“I know where to find William.” There was a pause.

“I just had not had the time to tell mother.” Another pause.

“There are also some clues here as to where the others might have gone. But I cannot read the scratching’s that other beings use to know what might have been said.”

There was a longer pause.

“I can show you all if you are ready.”

Alexis asked openly this question so you'd probably hear this part....
(Should point out that "Asha" isn't actually Italic's in Tig's actual post...
The board seems to Italic the entire quote for some reason....)

Silently, almost on instinct not on knowledge, Alexis reached out to Asha.

“Why are you ashamed…and so sad?”

“I do not wish to cause you pain mother, It will be easier to show you all when you are ready.”

“Alright.” Alexis replied gently, feeling as if the planet needed more comfort than she.

but this part was personally in her head, so i doubt you'd hear this part...

that's how I've been seeing/dealing with Asha to this point myself...
If I'm wrong about it then I apologize an with adjust accordingly Tigs.

Tigers
01-04-2018, 06:06 AM
I feel like being silly and pointing an arrow up toward's Jacen's post and saying......"what he said" LOL! But yes, Asha can be heard by everyone there, unless it is a personal message to a particular individual and then it would be in italics. All of Asha's words would be telepathic, as it comes from the planet itself. She just has the ability to cut off the others when it is a personal matter. Yes, thanks Tigs, for explaining the same thing twice.............or three times considering Jacen's post. :P lol

Meteoro
01-04-2018, 07:50 AM
Heehee! Don't worry, Tigs. :) I just asked because I didn't want to ruin your extremely beautiful post ;)

And thanks, Jace!

Tigers
01-04-2018, 08:04 AM
Awww.....thanks M! And by the way, I like that picture you're using for Luxia!

Meteoro
01-04-2018, 08:18 AM
Haha! Thanks, Tigs! For some reason I'm really growing to like this new Luxia character. Some characters just click with your right away!

Jacen Bell
01-04-2018, 06:39 PM
Np M, Actually M had a good point. I never actually ask about Asha
as a whole, I just assumed & went with it.

I'll let Quaxo post first before responding with Mortin.

Jason Sanborn
01-05-2018, 07:29 AM
In Last Days, I'm waiting on my next post to see M's next response. Also, if there are no objections, M, I'll have Kiera get to Anubis with my next post.

Meteoro
01-05-2018, 01:09 PM
Go ahead and move Kiera! I'm waiting for her final strike! :D

SilntAngl5
01-07-2018, 10:05 PM
Tigs - Have Vucan do with Laelis as he wishes. I think she's probably about done, though, so he might want to carry her out of there before I decide to kill her off.

What would Vucan think of Sacha, I wonder?

Jason Sanborn
01-08-2018, 06:01 PM
Last Days:
Kalor turned the dirt blocking the sun to water, so light is getting through, but more filtered, as you'd notice if light shone through a layer of water.
Kiera has attacked Anubis, jumped at him, attempting to claw and bite at him.

Jason Sanborn
01-08-2018, 06:26 PM
Even after all these centuries, Kiera still hates Kalor. :lol:

Optimus Prime
01-08-2018, 06:40 PM
Once Owen gets his memory back, he'll hate him too. :P

Sojourn
01-08-2018, 06:48 PM
Edit my post to reflect what Kalor did. Thanks for the heads up, missed it the first time. ;)

I'll wait until Anubis' reacts to Kiera before Sojourn says her cousin got him.

Jason Sanborn
01-08-2018, 07:11 PM
Once Owen gets his memory back, he'll hate him too. :P
Hmmm. More reason for the memories to stay safely locked away. :P :lol:

Tigers
01-10-2018, 08:04 AM
Tigs - Have Vucan do with Laelis as he wishes. I think she's probably about done, though, so he might want to carry her out of there before I decide to kill her off.

What would Vucan think of Sacha, I wonder?

I'll have him whisk her away, hmmm.....as far as Sacha goes, we will need to pick his brain. He's arrogant and not very fond of most monkey creatures, so it's hard to say. LOL! It would be interesting to find out.

Jason Sanborn
01-10-2018, 03:35 PM
Yes, I'm crazy. Another world was created. I have a First that will return there soon.

Aevum is a futuristic world where humanity has found a way to transfer their minds into machines and become transhuman. In the process, though, over the ages, they have become stagnant. They have no more drive to achieve. The soul that makes them "human" was lost over time. The machine bodies can be of any humanoid form they desire, so each can be unique in appearance. They live, they do jobs, but it is, for the lack of a better term "robotic." They just go through the motions, all emotion buried with the time.

After I introduce my First, that spark of life will start to return. It was never destroyed by the transition to transhuman, just buried over time. This is a story that I plan on writing as I have time, while waiting on posts in other threads, so it is going to be slow moving for me. If anyone else seems interested in this, let me know.

SilntAngl5
01-10-2018, 07:46 PM
I'll have him whisk her away, hmmm.....as far as Sacha goes, we will need to pick his brain. He's arrogant and not very fond of most monkey creatures, so it's hard to say. LOL! It would be interesting to find out.

I might have Sacha drop by.

Now that we're here... I'm not sure what exactly I want to do with Zarena et al. They were going to send Dream energy in to protect against the Nightmares, but I don't know how exactly I want the energy to do that. The idea was to stay on the island and defend themselves as necessary. if they go directly to Capios, the Nightmares will about face an attack them. They'll be like a yummy light beacon to them, maybe even from the island where they're currently standing.

I'll need to think a bit on Zarena. Any ideas?

Also, Sacha needs to get over to the island where Alain is somehow. I don't think he can teleport unless he goes through the Spirit Realm 9and gets eaten up again). I don't want Aramil to go with him though. I want them separated, I think. I think.

Tigers
01-11-2018, 08:33 AM
I might have Sacha drop by.

Now that we're here... I'm not sure what exactly I want to do with Zarena et al. They were going to send Dream energy in to protect against the Nightmares, but I don't know how exactly I want the energy to do that. The idea was to stay on the island and defend themselves as necessary. if they go directly to Capios, the Nightmares will about face an attack them. They'll be like a yummy light beacon to them, maybe even from the island where they're currently standing.

I'll need to think a bit on Zarena. Any ideas?

Also, Sacha needs to get over to the island where Alain is somehow. I don't think he can teleport unless he goes through the Spirit Realm 9and gets eaten up again). I don't want Aramil to go with him though. I want them separated, I think. I think.

Feel free to send Sacha toward Vucan, if you're up to it. It would definitely be interesting and he maybe able to help Sacha.

As far as Zarena goes, considering what you've posted so far, I envisioned them in the dream realm to combat the Nightmares. It would be like a counter balance to the Nightmares. They could actually enter the mind and turn the fears the Nightmares are using to something more powerful, like courage, strength, or fearlessness. This of course would make them vulnerable, hence the warriors to protect their bodies while they are in the realm of dreams. They could even use the spirit animals to help by sending them ( lol I so badly want to say "into the fade" too much Dragon Age :P) into the dreams. Since it would actually be like a daytime nightmare that the actual Nightmares are using to put fear into the people, that could be the doorway that Zarena could use. Hopefully this will stir some ideas. Zarena makes me miss posting with Nikita and with Night.

SilntAngl5
01-12-2018, 02:38 PM
Sounds great! That makes sense. When I get home, I’ll get to work on that!

Meteoro
01-13-2018, 10:46 AM
I'm back! Sorry for holding things up. I'll start catching up as of now. :)

Sojourn
01-13-2018, 01:38 PM
No worries. We've been busy too. OP and I should be able to get caught back up tomorrow. :)

Jason Sanborn
01-13-2018, 06:05 PM
No worries, M. It gave me time to set up the new story. Looking forward to getting back to the others too. :)

Sojourn
01-14-2018, 07:21 PM
Very interested to see what you do with your new story, Jason.

And Hera is ready to join the fight. :sinister:

SilntAngl5
01-15-2018, 07:51 AM
Tigs - I hope my posts were okay (Sorry they're long. Lots of people to get in). I was thinking about having Merriam blind-teleport and end up on the Dragon Scale Island with Branwen and her group and Aramil. The orb she has, she will use to bring down starlight to blind and burn the Nightmares that have trapped she and Fateema. After that, she will try to make her escape.

Or is there a better place for her to teleport? We can skip the whole teleporting bit if you want some of the Dragons to get involved instead. I wasn't sure if Branwen would go in the Dream World as well (she could since Zarena painted up and down her arms, she has more control and potency to do so if she can't herself). I didn't know if she'd be able to interact with Fateema and Merriam or not.

Like I said, open to options.

Jason Sanborn
01-15-2018, 08:44 AM
Very interested to see what you do with your new story, Jason.

And Hera is ready to join the fight. :sinister:
Thanks! I'm having fun with that story. The First character tied to that story will be appearing in the next post or two. Depends on how the story works out. ;)

Oh, and in Sajara, what Kara did was not quick, so we can assume that close to an hour passed while she basically regrew the entire clearing. It would certainly be dark now, so I hope someone remembered to bring a flashlight. :lol:

Jason Sanborn
01-15-2018, 09:49 AM
Last Days of the First: Sorry for all the posts, I had a lot of characters to move. That telepathic link worked against them when Jessie connected to it. :ermm:

M, thought I'd let you post for Biggs and Wedge meeting up with General Sae when you wrap up the mortal side of the combat, if you want. :)

So far, Saja knows that Jas, Kalor, Kiera, Sojourn, Optimus and Jessie are here. She doesn't yet know about Meteoro, Meteorette, or Dusk. After M has a chance to respond for Meteorette, I'm going to have Lorez teleport onto the ship to confront them.

Meteoro
01-15-2018, 10:51 AM
I was going to post for Meteorette over that space ship, but went back to Anubis to keep things moving over at the Saber Vortex.

I'll post for Meteorotte and General Sae next, just not right away. Feel free to post those who can. I think I'll be able to do those remaining posts in the afternoon.

Jason Sanborn
01-15-2018, 11:56 AM
No rush, M. I was able to get all the posting due to an extra day off work. Things are going to slow down for me again as well.

Sojourn
01-15-2018, 07:28 PM
Today was pretty busy for us. But we'll try to get some posts up tomorrow. :)

Tigers
01-16-2018, 08:05 AM
Tigs - I hope my posts were okay (Sorry they're long. Lots of people to get in). I was thinking about having Merriam blind-teleport and end up on the Dragon Scale Island with Branwen and her group and Aramil. The orb she has, she will use to bring down starlight to blind and burn the Nightmares that have trapped she and Fateema. After that, she will try to make her escape.

Or is there a better place for her to teleport? We can skip the whole teleporting bit if you want some of the Dragons to get involved instead. I wasn't sure if Branwen would go in the Dream World as well (she could since Zarena painted up and down her arms, she has more control and potency to do so if she can't herself). I didn't know if she'd be able to interact with Fateema and Merriam or not.

Like I said, open to options.

Go ahead and teleport Merriam and Fateema to the Dragon Scale Island. Kai will zip up there to aid but can be too late. It makes more sense to have them try and get as far away as possible and it leaves that air of uncertainty as to their fate with the others for the moment. I had been contemplating on whether to send Branwen in with Zarena and the others but in the end, they need someone to protect their bodies outside of the dream realm. This can give Q the option to take the commander in and protect Zarena inside the dream realm or outside and guard the physical body. I imagine Zarena and the others would be generating a lot of attention and we'd have a battle on both fronts either way.

I'll get inside the girls heads for posts. Kali will be fighting the urge to go help Fateema and Merriam anyway, lets see if she wins this battle. LOL! And Branwen will be even more anxious when the Enchantry sisters show up at their location. Drama drama llama drama!!!

Jason Sanborn
01-16-2018, 08:50 AM
On Aevum, the First I've been waiting to reveal has now made her formal appearance. ;)

Sojourn
01-21-2018, 07:12 PM
Sorry for hold ups, neither of us had been feeling well lately.

Optimus Prime
01-21-2018, 07:40 PM
Feel free to blame me. I wasn't feeling too well the last few days and then I got her sick. But we're both doing better now. :)

Jason Sanborn
01-21-2018, 11:29 PM
Glad you're both feeling better. Now, I think I might be starting to come down with something, thanks to my wife. You know what they say. Sharing is caring, especially in marriage. :lol:

Meteoro
01-22-2018, 10:27 AM
I'll be catching up today! I got busy with things, lol.

Jason Sanborn
01-22-2018, 11:55 AM
:grbounce:

Jason Sanborn
01-22-2018, 12:11 PM
Meteorette's post is blocking a few of mine. Jas's post was more of a delay tactic to wait for Meteorette's post, to keep that side of things moving in the meantime. ;)

Sojourn
01-22-2018, 02:25 PM
Glad you're both feeling better. Now, I think I might be starting to come down with something, thanks to my wife. You know what they say. Sharing is caring, especially in marriage. :lol:

Oh that is so true. :lol: Thank you and I hope you feel better soon as well.

I'll hold off posting, to give M a chance to post. In "Last Days" I'll have Cid/Zeus realize what is going on in the Wastelands once Anubis removes the bracelets. I'll also bring Raine in, who I'm debating using in the more modern setting too. She was another character I was very fond of.

Jason Sanborn
01-22-2018, 02:38 PM
Sojourn and OP can respond to Jas's question while we're waiting for M's posts. It won't conflict with anything.

Adding Rayne would be good. I'm still deciding if Lorez is going to die as planned at some point in the Last Days, or if he'll also be on Sajara. I'm leaning toward leaving him out of Sajara still, but who knows. I sure don't. :lol:

Jacen Bell
01-26-2018, 09:42 PM
Glad you're both feeling better. Now, I think I might be starting to come down with something, thanks to my wife. You know what they say. Sharing is caring, especially in marriage. :lol:Oh that is so true. :lol: Thank you and I hope you feel better soon as well.

I'll hold off posting, to give M a chance to post. In "Last Days" I'll have Cid/Zeus realize what is going on in the Wastelands once Anubis removes the bracelets. I'll also bring Raine in, who I'm debating using in the more modern setting too. She was another character I was very fond of. Me wife would differ with you....
Well seeing as I don't get sick.... Me wife can be sick as a dog an nothing...
me kids on the other hand, I have to be careful when they get sick...
The last time I got sick me son was around 1 1/2 ish....
but then I also have this thing called Rhinitis....
some days it's worse then being sick....

Meteoro
01-27-2018, 10:28 AM
I was on my way to posting and then something happened... Sorry for keeping you waiting!

I just got caught up with LAST DAYS and I'm on my way to SAJARA and PILLION!

Jason Sanborn
01-27-2018, 07:53 PM
No worries, M. I've had a crazy busy week as well.

Tigers
01-31-2018, 07:46 AM
Q & Sil - Bad time management and writers block/ aka absent muse......I turn myself over to your mercy. Working on posts as this is typed. I'd beg for forgiveness, but it kind of seems well....lame to ask. Just don't poke too many holes, loss of blood would not be good for working conditions.

Sil- Branwen and Kali posts are up, working on one for the other girls. Do you want me to bring Vucan to where Sacha is? Feel free to have Fateema and Merriam port to where Branwen is to! :)

SilntAngl5
02-01-2018, 05:00 PM
Q & Sil - Bad time management and writers block/ aka absent muse......I turn myself over to your mercy. Working on posts as this is typed. I'd beg for forgiveness, but it kind of seems well....lame to ask. Just don't poke too many holes, loss of blood would not be good for working conditions.

Sil- Branwen and Kali posts are up, working on one for the other girls. Do you want me to bring Vucan to where Sacha is? Feel free to have Fateema and Merriam port to where Branwen is to! :)

Ahoy there.

I see you and Q have been busy little bees while I had a crazy week at school. You can have Vucan go if you want. I do need Sacha to head over to where Alain is at some point soon. Big plans are taking shape.

The girls will be on the way to Branwen in my next post.

Tigers
02-06-2018, 04:01 AM
Oh, Vucan, being his ever charming self. :P

Working on Kali and Branwen posts now....

Sil - I wanted to wait until we caught up with the gals from Enchantry before posting the reaction to what Alain and Darmon's fighting did. As soon as you post with Fateema and Merriam, Branwen will respond. I'll have Kali respond in this post.

SilntAngl5
02-06-2018, 07:24 AM
I did post with Merriam and Fateema arriving at the Dragon Scale Island in my last Enchantresseseseseses post. Or, at least, I think I did... :O_o: Or did you mean in response to what you already posted? I saw this first, so I came here before reading your post.

SilntAngl5
02-06-2018, 09:08 AM
Oh, Vucan, being his ever charming self. :P

Working on Kali and Branwen posts now....

Sil - I wanted to wait until we caught up with the gals from Enchantry before posting the reaction to what Alain and Darmon's fighting did. As soon as you post with Fateema and Merriam, Branwen will respond. I'll have Kali respond in this post.

I gotcha. I'll cook up a post for them/Zarena after school today.

Tigers
02-06-2018, 09:20 AM
I gotcha. I'll cook up a post for them/Zarena after school today.

No worries. I took some liberties with Dyani's hawk, hope you don't mind. Also, I left it open for Q to bring Lydmila into the frey with one of our groups. If she catches up to Dyani's you can just post the arrival of Kali's group so we can move forward. I'll recap in the next post. Whichever all of you decide, we'll work my characters around.

Oh, I left it open for Fateema. I wasn't sure if you wanted her healed or not. If you do and don't have anything planned, she can be healed by the Shamaa healer or Branwen. I'll work that into the next post. Branwen will take on the "orange" eyed glow just like Kali in the next post.

Now to hope I haven't forgotten anything to say or ask........oy.....lol.

Tigers
02-06-2018, 09:22 AM
I did post with Merriam and Fateema arriving at the Dragon Scale Island in my last Enchantresseseseseses post. Or, at least, I think I did... :O_o: Or did you mean in response to what you already posted? I saw this first, so I came here before reading your post.

LOL! Yep, I posted Fateema and Merriam's arrival. ;) Wow, now that you said that, did we just "think" you posted them there, or was it just mentioned in the OOC.....O.o......oh boy.

Jason Sanborn
02-09-2018, 09:35 PM
I'm still here. Work has just been insanely busy. Looks like everyone else has also been quite busy. I'm hoping things will get back to a normal pace after next week.

SilntAngl5
02-10-2018, 07:00 AM
Parent-Teacher Conferences are coming up for me this week, so I'll try tog et a few things done before them for all who are waiting on me.

And, if you guys could spares some prayers or good thoughts/vibes, I'd appreciate it. My grandmother (who's 88) is in the hospital with the flu. I'm really worried for her.

SilntAngl5
02-23-2018, 07:58 PM
Well... I had a Pasce post all typed up and accidentally closed the window I had it in. Apparently auto-save is slow tonight and only saved the first 1/4 of the post. So now I'm mad and probably won't get it re-written tonight. It was a beautiful post too. :csmad:

SilntAngl5
02-24-2018, 05:18 PM
Help! Help! There be SPAM in the Emporium: Hunt for Light & Dark thread! :cseek: :cautious:

Sojourn
02-25-2018, 05:57 PM
Help! Help! There be SPAM in the Emporium: Hunt for Light & Dark thread! :cseek: :cautious:

I remember deleting a spam post a few days ago. Is there another one?

SilntAngl5
02-25-2018, 08:05 PM
I remember deleting a spam post a few days ago. Is there another one?

Well... It was there yesterday, even after I refreshed, but now it's gone. Maybe my computer is just being weird?

Nevermind!

Sojourn
02-26-2018, 04:46 AM
Well... It was there yesterday, even after I refreshed, but now it's gone. Maybe my computer is just being weird?

Nevermind!

Maybe, but at least it's gone. :)

SilntAngl5
04-27-2018, 08:05 PM
Tigs/Q1 - I think it's your go with The Raven's triumph Crew/Vucan. I can get out a Dyani/Evalynn/Wolves post without them, but I'd hate to do that without an okay from you guys.

Let me know what you'd prefer. :)

Tigers
04-27-2018, 08:14 PM
I was waiting for Q to post before I put a post for Vucan up. But here to go with the flow so just let me know what works best for you all. :)

Qwaring's clone#1
04-28-2018, 06:54 AM
Sorry. I've been losing track of characters lately.

That's usually a sign that it's time to start killing some of them off. Although, technically, some of them are already dead, so that might not help. It would just give me more ghosts/undead to write.

SilntAngl5
04-28-2018, 02:37 PM
Q's been a busy bee!

And I, too, have been thinking about killing some of mine off. It's been in the back of my head for a while. I think I have a horrible plan.

Sorry. I've been losing track of characters lately.

That's usually a sign that it's time to start killing some of them off. Although, technically, some of them are already dead, so that might not help. It would just give me more ghosts/undead to write.

:roflmao: There is no escape.

Qwaring's clone#1
04-28-2018, 05:08 PM
Q's been a busy bee!
I tried to get caught up.

Am I forgetting anyone?

And I, too, have been thinking about killing some of mine off. It's been in the back of my head for a while. I think I have a horrible plan.
People are gonna die? :cseek:

I'd better try to get my most important characters to safety.

*Hides Doraen's giant chicken under a tarp. The chicken now believes it's night, goes to sleep, and dreams happy chicken dreams.*

There, all safe. You're free too kill everyone else. :thumbsup:

SilntAngl5
04-29-2018, 07:58 PM
I tried to get caught up.

Am I forgetting anyone?

People are gonna die? :cseek:

I'd better try to get my most important characters to safety.

*Hides Doraen's giant chicken under a tarp. The chicken now believes it's night, goes to sleep, and dreams happy chicken dreams.*

There, all safe. You're free too kill everyone else. :thumbsup:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I love that giant chicken.

I think you're all caught up.

I had an Enchantress/Wolves etc. post 3/4 typed up and my computer froze. Thank you autosave for NOT saving a darn thing of what I wrote... :csmad: :censored:

I'll get back to that at some point. Too mad right now.

SilntAngl5
05-09-2018, 01:32 PM
Hi everyone,

It's been a bad night for my family. Monday night, my son hit his head on a nightstand, had to go to the hospital, and had to get 2 staples in the back of his head. Thankfully, he is fine (and probably has not learned his lesson :csunsure:). The following morning, my father-in-law passed away unexpectedly. To those I post with, I won't get much done this week. The funeral is Friday.

Please, please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers.

Tigers
05-11-2018, 10:21 AM
Ouch kiddo! So, sorry to hear about the loss of your father-in-law. Give Daniel a hug for me. Thoughts and prayers sent your way.
And on a side note, your son is a boy, so, like you said, probably not. We can sent padded helmets your way if you need them. ;)

Qwaring's clone#1
05-12-2018, 09:56 AM
Sorry for your loss, Sil. Take as much time as you need.

Sojourn
05-13-2018, 06:43 AM
I'm so sorry for your family's loss, Sil. Hugs to you all. I hope Sam is doing better too.

SilntAngl5
05-20-2018, 02:32 PM
Update:

Sam's staples are out. He's healing well and will have a scar, most likely, to show for it (he'll just better match my brother and Daniel on that...).

Family-wise, it's one day at a time. I think things are finally settling in to a new normal (I say finally like it's been months/years, when really it's been a week and a half). It feels like years.

School's out for summer this week (and then Summer school starts a week and a half after that). I'm trying to get report cards done, but I'll work on posts as I can from here on out.

Thanks for all your patience, guys. This has not been easy.

Qwaring's clone#1
05-23-2018, 02:29 PM
Update:

Sam's staples are out. He's healing well and will have a scar, most likely, to show for it (he'll just better match my brother and Daniel on that...).

Family-wise, it's one day at a time. I think things are finally settling in to a new normal (I say finally like it's been months/years, when really it's been a week and a half). It feels like years.

School's out for summer this week (and then Summer school starts a week and a half after that). I'm trying to get report cards done, but I'll work on posts as I can from here on out.

Thanks for all your patience, guys. This has not been easy.

Welcome back.

I'm glad Sam is doing better.

Post when you can. There's no hurry.

A death in the family is never easy, so take as much time as you need.

SilntAngl5
06-18-2018, 10:46 AM
Hi guys,

I haven't forgotten about you! I had several posts typed up that did not save (on the boards and in writing documents) when my computer had a day of seizures. Last week was just insanely busy. I will get posts up this week!

Thanks for being patient with me!

Steph

Tigers
06-21-2018, 08:07 AM
No worries Sil. Take your time. Feel free to move Dyani and Kali to the cavern when you are ready.

SilntAngl5
06-26-2018, 03:18 PM
For crying out loud... I've lost my Enchantress post three times. THREE. TIMES. I KNOW it autosaved and it still only will bring back 1/3 of my post. Twice I closed my computer and went to put a picture in and it froze the whole window (my fault, but c'mon Autosave!), the third time my computer had a seizure and needed to be restarted.

Sorry, Tigs. I might need to wait on my Enchantress post and work on something else for a bit first.

Tigers
07-28-2018, 06:00 AM
No need for apologies or we will all be up here asking for them. *ahem* As in, funny how life has a way of sweeping you by for a month. *innocent*:cswhistling:

LOL! Anyway, working on posts through out the day should have everyone up before tomorrow.

SilntAngl5
07-31-2018, 09:02 PM
Life happens, right?

Tigers
08-08-2018, 06:03 AM
Is this where I insert OMG! *desires to beat life with a stick*

Kali post is up, I will post with Branwen next. I was going to post with the girls from Enchantry, but there is no need. Anything that needs to be said or done can happen in a later post.

Sil - Let me know if you need anything changed in Kali's post!
Q - Saw your message at the bottom of Colina's post. Branwen will want to find her sister and respectfully decline, offering her apologies and asking Zarena to go in her place. That of course will be up to Sil, if Zarena stays to help, Aya will definitely be going as one of the main healers of Shamaa.

SilntAngl5
08-08-2018, 07:08 AM
I was going to have Zarena stay and lead the healing/cleansing process of the Dragon Scale Island and of Capios. Eventually, she might lead or teach groups in how to hunt the remaining/hiding Nightmares.

If Branwen doesn’t go though, she might. That would be an interesting encounter for Zareb’s Sister to see Alain and Arion after so long.

Aramil, of course, will go.

Will Kali go (haven’t read your post yet, Tig’s)? If so, that would be a way for them to reunite. Since Evalyn is with her, she could accompany her. (I want her to meet Sacha). If not, Evalynn could go in her stead since the others are “out of commission”. I can just have an O’aris pop up and say where Shalla is and what not.

Merriam will go since it will be the safest place for Fateema (and inn her old Taroc too). She can meet up with Kali a/o Ev there.

SilntAngl5
08-08-2018, 07:11 AM
Duh. Kali and Evalynn weren’t present for the invite. Maybe Nalia can do something to invite Kali in her next post?

Tigers
08-08-2018, 02:33 PM
LOL! I was going to post with Branwen offering to tell Kali about Nalia, but I am very flexible with how you want to write this out. I will post a response and if you want Zarena to go to Enchantry, Branwen can represent Shamaa with the others. I'll still post with her in a bit and the next reply will be according to how you want to play this out. Also, just an idea...Kali and Nalia could have exchanged something enchanted to keep in touch with each other. Maybe neither one has used it because of what was going on and the need for Nalia to disappear? Could be the necklace that the women from Enchantry have on, maybe Nalia and Kali's had an enchantment....

Blah.....lol.....I think you get what my brain is trying to say. Anyway, I will post with Branwen tonight and whatever we decide, her next post will be in response to that decision. ;)

SilntAngl5
08-08-2018, 04:20 PM
My brain isn't working... What would Branwen be able to tell Kali about Nalia?

I think it would make the most sense for Branwen to go to the Heli'Dom.

And I COMPLETELY forgot about the cuts of Emerald all the Enchantresses wear. Yes, Kali and Nalia could communicate that way. I think Nalia's going into hiding so deep into the Ailes prevented anyone from reaching her by it at all. She did hear Kali's message to her when she was on the Raven's Triumph and not on the islands. If Kali wants to reach out to her, she can or Nalia can when people start arriving.

Qwaring's clone#1
08-09-2018, 06:00 PM
Sorry if the invitation to the meeting conflicted with previous plans. Branwen doesn't have to attend if she's needed elsewhere. Alain is very understanding when it comes to family being more important than clandestine meetings.

What if Kali and Branwen met at the Heli'Dom? They could buy matching t-shirts at the Heli'Dom gift shop. Or maybe observatory shaped hats.

I had Olivia offer a possible reason for Evalynn to be brought in. I'm assuming Evalynn might be Nalia's expert on spirit matters, since Evalynn can talk to spirits, knows ghosty magic, and was tutored by Olivia and Clow.

Tigers
08-10-2018, 08:23 AM
No apologies needed, there is no conflict. Just a lot of life happening in the last few days that kept me from responding. :)

Sil- I will go ahead and have Branwen go with the others so Zarena can begin with the healing for Enchantry. I will have Kali try and contact Nalia in her next post, so they can reconnect there. I'll also have Branwen ask Zarena to let her sister know she wanted to be there in person but she's there with her always in spirit.

Post for Branwen will tomorrow from work........ooo yeah.......ot.........:P lol

SilntAngl5
08-10-2018, 02:13 PM
I had Olivia offer a possible reason for Evalynn to be brought in. I'm assuming Evalynn might be Nalia's expert on spirit matters, since Evalynn can talk to spirits, knows ghosty magic, and was tutored by Olivia and Clow.

I saw what you did. Nalia can tell Kali to have Evalynn get over there. Tigs, I'll let you post as Kali first or, if you want, I can write a Nalia group reply and have Nalia reach out to Kali first? Let me know what you'd prefer.

Kali and Evalynn can also go together and Kali can bow out early to see to Enchantry after seeing Branwen. That's a possibility if you want them to see each other, Tigs.

The meeting invite is good. It'll bring together a few of our characters that have been apart for too long.

Tigers
08-11-2018, 05:58 AM
Working on Branwen's reply Sil and then I'll go ahead and have Kali find some privacy and try to contact Nalia. :)

SilntAngl5
08-11-2018, 10:32 PM
Nalia responded somewhere in my long-winded post.

Tigers
08-13-2018, 06:52 AM
LOL! Got it and replied. Also, I left room in their for the O'rais to address Kali's questions and Dyani and Evelynn to respond. I can move them on to the Heli'Dom in the next post.

Q - I will send up a Branwen response to Alain in just a moment. :)

SilntAngl5
08-14-2018, 07:51 PM
I was hoping to post today, but I had the WORST or worst days. Tomorrow is the first day of school for my kindergartners, but I will try to post something tomorrow night, if I'm not exhausted.

Think good thoughts for me tomorrow.

SilntAngl5
08-16-2018, 12:27 PM
Haha.

I don't know what I was thinking, saying I'd post after the first day of school.

Let me sum up how my first day went with a brief story:

I teach Kindergarten.
Open the day with play dough/cookie cutters as everyone arrives.
Little boy says, "Hey teacher! Look at this!"
I look. Little boy had made male genitals out of bright green play dough, has applied it to his private area and is thrusting it at me.

:O_o: :cseek: :cautious: :csalien:

The end.