PDA

View Full Version : A Cable & Deadpool #24 Review by Blinkz

MystikChronicler
02-01-2006, 10:50 AM
Hey gang,

Come view the first review written by our very own Blinkz Here (http://www.cbreview.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=415&Itemid=45)

Feel free to discuss below.

Blinkz
02-01-2006, 07:25 PM
YAY! *Come one, come all! *This rounds on me!

Mattson
02-02-2006, 06:06 AM
It was a good review. I do think a few bits should be pointed out. Ken Ellis has been around the Bugle for years and Fabian nailed him perfectly. And Irene was a Bugle reporter when first introduced. She was after Cable's story and that story took over her life. Those two bits of info help make the current tale easier to follow.

I will agree that Spidey did seem more annoyed and less wisecracking then I expected but he did get thrown out a car afterall. And Fabian did recycle Deadpools cracking on GI Joes as he pummels people. He did that Circle Chase.

On the upside, 'Pool hitting on Irene was sooo priceless I about fell over laughing.

Blinkz
02-03-2006, 10:33 PM
YAY! *Feedback good!
Question: does Spidey often get annoyed after being thrown out of a car? *I thought it was a typical daily activity for him. *Get yelled at by JJJ, check. *Get thrown out of moving car by unexpected super-villain, check.
I forgot to mention that Rob Schwager used to colour Brath. *I'm not sure how many people here would remember that.