PDA

View Full Version : New Doctor Who on Sci-Fi!!!!!

OZZ
02-03-2006, 08:39 AM
It's coming....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/scifi.shtml

Happy happy HAPPY DAYS are ahead!!!
8)

Bard
02-04-2006, 04:44 PM
Oh yeah, now that I finally had a friend copy all the latest episodes from the new doctor.

But from what my friend told me, this may jeopardize one of his favs on Sci-Fi friday.

Blinkz
02-05-2006, 10:26 PM
Um, which fave would this be? *Hm? *If it's Atlantis I might have to hurt you. *I can't see them getting rid of Battlestar Galactica; it's too popular. *I wouldn't miss SG-1, though. ^_^

OZZ
02-06-2006, 07:18 AM
The new Who absolutely rocks. *

And now i'll get to see it on TV instead of my computer screen!! * 8)

Rock on! *:mrgreen:

TheFoxyOne
02-13-2006, 07:07 AM
Why aren't more people excited about this?! *Serious y'all this is like the best TV show ever!!!! *Father's Day is one of my favorites.

What show may be ditched? *Not that I watch it.....

O! *And Passions is going to be on SciFi nightly starting from episode 1!! *If you missed Hell opening up under the Lopez-Fitzgerald house then now is your chance!!!! *:D

MystikChronicler
02-13-2006, 08:26 AM
O! *And Passions is going to be on SciFi nightly starting from episode 1!! *If you missed Hell opening up under the Lopez-Fitzgerald house then now is your chance!!!! *:D

Actually, Foxy, Passions is going to be on in the MORNINGS on Sci Fi. *It'll be 9 am Eastern and Pacific, and 8 am central time. *Unfortunately, they're only running one episode a day and only that time. *I hope you catch this in time to watch it.

TheFoxyOne
02-13-2006, 02:06 PM
O thankies! *Technically nothing really great happens off the bat. *That sucks about it being in the morning but I'll just have to tape it. *:lol:

MystikChronicler
02-13-2006, 02:28 PM
You're welcome. *I had to take the day off today b/c I'm having a sinus attack, so I got to watch the first episode. *I'd seen it previously, which made it interesting to reminisce. *I'm excited about catching all the eps from the beginning though.

TheFoxyOne
02-14-2006, 02:48 PM
I think I'm going to have a blast watching Passions twice a day! *I just have to say I like the new Kay better then the old one! *I almost wept today when i saw Timmy laying on the couch almost finished....wow memories. *

I hope your sinus get better!

TheFoxyOne
02-25-2006, 07:42 AM
Update: The first two episodes are airing March 17th and then the third episode is the 24th. *I can't wait!!!!! *:D