PDA

View Full Version : What's everyone think of this Ion move?

Lairston
03-05-2006, 07:36 AM
Does the Hal haters out there wanna chime in at the unfairness and how he kept the Green Lantern title going for over a decade? The Kyle haters wanna chime in and gloat that he's no longer a Green Lantern? This is the place to express it. What do you think of this new interpretation of Kyle Rayner?

*Board rules apply*

Lissix
03-05-2006, 09:50 AM
Hello, Kyle-liker here.

I never read Green Lantern when it was Hal's book because the character of Hal Jordan never appealed to me. But when Kyle Rayner took over, I found myself interested. So, it was much to my regret that Hal came back as the main Green Lantern. I was sure it meant that Kyle would be relegated to supporting status if not killed off entirely.

I'm glad to see that I'm wrong. I think his move to Ion is perfect. It gives him a chance to be his own hero again and not live in the shadow of the other GLs. The only issue I have with Ion is the mask. Good gravy it looks like an alien grabbed on and is eating his face!!

OZZ
03-06-2006, 09:36 AM
Ion looks cool.

I've only read bits and pieces of GL over the years, but as far as characters go, I prefer Hal over Kyle.

Lairston
03-09-2006, 08:17 AM
Good gravy it looks like an alien grabbed on and is eating his face!!

Well he does face a lot of alients.

Lairston
03-09-2006, 08:17 AM
I prefer Hal over Kyle.

As do I! :D

Egidion
04-10-2006, 02:10 PM
Is it an Ion miniseries or regular series that's coming out? Or a one shot?

No matter what it is, it's written by Ron Marz, so I think the character's in good hands.

And as far as I'm concerned it doesn't matter who's GL, just as long as they've got great writing and great art on the book I'll read it. Although Geoff Johns on the current GL series does make it easy to be a Hal Jordan fan.