PDA

View Full Version : CrossGen Story Line News

Jason Sanborn
07-17-2004, 12:59 PM
This thread is for Newsworthy information about events happening in the CrossGen Universe. Feel free to update your news stories here!

Nestlé
07-17-2004, 08:27 PM
Hey everyone!!!! :D

Notice that Meteoro hasn't been around in half a year? :eh:
Thought you might!! :p

Well, the good news is my character (Nestl) and his chica (Robin) have gone off in search of him! o:)

Using the same trace amounts of Meteoro power he used to reseurrect his fallen friend, Nestl is following Meteoro to whereever he may be... :shock:

More news as we get it... :salute:

Meteoro
07-18-2004, 03:31 PM
Oh, Altwaal, I'm lost, I'm so lost.

:cry: M :cry:

Brynhild
07-18-2004, 06:07 PM
Yes, and I'm getting mighty lonely without him. :'(
Nestle you better find my Meteoro!

Dragon's Fang
07-19-2004, 07:16 PM
Reikai is dead... (http://forumcorp.com/jsanborn/viewtopic.php?p=7738#7738)

Bringing the orbs together to form The CrossGen Orb was too much for Reikai's poor mortal body.

She was my favorite character, so I hope there is a plan to bring her back to life.

Jason Sanborn
07-22-2004, 10:18 AM
Jas has returned! (http://forumcorp.com/jsanborn/viewtopic.php?p=8531#8531)

Well, sort of. :ermm:

It turns out that the spirit Ruwach, is actually Jas. Jas was never born. He died in Jasmin's womb. It happened at the same time that Jasmin was forced to make Meteoro forget about Starron. So Meteoro was now responsible not only for all the deaths on Starron, but also for Jas's untimely death.

Bad Meteoro. :razz:

This, of course, is the wrong timeline. Alexis, Shae'la and Ruwach are now trying to determine who changed the timeline and why. And once that is discovered, then they will hopefully repair the timeline, and Jas would be alive again.

Top of the list of suspects is Saja. But she is powerless and missing. So it is highly improbable that she is the cause. Or is it? Stay tuned as more information is uncovered.

Shuya
07-22-2004, 10:29 AM
The truth about Frax has been revealed. (http://forumcorp.com/jsanborn/viewtopic.php?t=193&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=90)

After discovering that The Vexlus Cannon (http://forumcorp.com/jsanborn/viewtopic.php?t=204) is, in fact, sentient, Frax has been dragged to Elysia by Felix.

As Felix began to attack both Elysian and Negation forces, Frax finally turned on Felix and attempted to arrest him for treason against the Negation.

Instead, Felix knocked him to the ground and drained him of energy.

As Frax struggled against Felix, he finally discovers that all his life and memories have been a lie, made up and implanted into his mind by Felix himself.

The truth is, Frax was the first clone that Felix ever made of himself.

Meteoro
07-22-2004, 11:57 AM
Jas has returned! (http://forumcorp.com/jsanborn/viewtopic.php?p=8531#8531)

Well, sort of. :ermm:

It turns out that the spirit Ruwach, is actually Jas. Jas was never born. He died in Jasmin's womb. It happened at the same time that Jasmin was forced to make Meteoro forget about Starron. So Meteoro was now responsible not only for all the deaths on Starron, but also for Jas's untimely death.

Bad Meteoro. :razz:

:shocked:

Well, at least I killed that obnoxious son of mine before he was born :mrgreen: ( ;) )

8) M 8)

Quaxo9
07-23-2004, 04:40 PM
Just to let youse know that I have a post for Quaxo written as well as a post for my new character on Tigers Planet. I haven't forgotten about you and I might be bringing in some new recruits. :twisted: Yessss build it and they will come. Mwhahahaha.

Hmmm. I think I've been hanging out with Tigers too much. :ermm: ;)

Daveosaurus
07-23-2004, 04:48 PM
Hmmm. I think I've been hanging out with Tigers too much. :ermm: ;)

You say that like it's a bad thing... :twisted:

Shuya
07-27-2004, 01:11 PM
Felix is dead......

Quaxo9
07-27-2004, 01:12 PM
Felix? Dead? Crazy.

and I'm not kdogg's daughter. I'm BB's. Just so you know, kev - I got a family while you were gone. ;)

Shuya
07-27-2004, 05:56 PM
Its true. The bastard is no more. Check the Elysia thread if you don't believe me.....

Vampyre Lestat
08-03-2004, 11:17 AM
I think Millennium needs to post here.

Scion the Nun
08-09-2004, 07:09 AM
Fans of the Nun, you better check this out! (http://forumcorp.com/jsanborn/viewtopic.php?p=13626#13626)

THE SCOOP: After months being trapped into a deep state of comatose sleep, Scion the Nun is being visited by BigGator, her one time husband, the one she betrayed, the one who betrayed all of the Firsts. Legend says that a kiss of her one true love would finally wake her up. Would that be true? :shocked:

8) M 8)

Nestlé
08-09-2004, 08:32 AM
And is he her "true love?"
I know SG had a thing for her for awhile...
And she had a thing for Rescue...
And... ;)

Meteoro
08-09-2004, 08:48 AM
Well, you can always take a number. :whaat:

8) M 8)

Gamma
08-09-2004, 08:52 AM
ALL RIGHT, WHERE DO THE POTENTIAL SUITORS LINE UP?

Jason Sanborn
08-15-2004, 01:02 PM
Saja has the Talismans (http://forumcorp.com/jsanborn/viewtopic.php?p=15396#15396)

Saja regained all her power, stole the power of a Sinister First, became a First, and claimed all the Talismans, and thus has become the most powerful First in existence.

Oh yeah, she also has a son, Vindico, as well.

((Comment: While the talismans are released, Alexis and Saja will have a major battle that will result in Saja's defeat, and the release of the talismans. At that time, those who have talismans can come to Reshnael to claim their talisman. 8)))

Shuya
08-15-2004, 06:41 PM
ALL RIGHT, WHERE DO THE POTENTIAL SUITORS LINE UP?

Behind me ;)

Jason Sanborn
08-16-2004, 09:07 AM
More News about Jas.

Saja, Ruwach and Alexis travelled through time. Saja intended to destroy Jas by killing him at the moment he became linked to the memory crystal. When that failed, she travelled further back in time to kill Jasmin before she met Meteoro. Another plan that was stopped by Alexis. When this plan was stopped, the timeline was restored, and Jas returned ((In other words, everyone knew he existed)).

Saja travelled farther back in time, back to Elysia before the formation of the Rift. Jas appeared by Alexis's side, to assist with the battle against Saja. At first, he was disoriented from the timeline being restored to normal, yet he was many years in the past. That disorientation nearly caused him to be killed by Saja. Instead, he used the crystals in the area unlike anything that had ever been done before. Jas managed to fight Saja back into the crystal cave, but the power that Jas filtered through all the crystals were too much for them. All the crystals in the cave exploded, apparently killing both Jas and Saja in the cave.

Is this the end of the story for Jas and Saja? Are they really dead? Stay tuned as the SL continues to find out more.

The Battle Through Time (http://forumcorp.com/jsanborn/viewtopic.php?t=471)

Quaxo9
08-16-2004, 11:14 AM
All I can say is that she better not have killed my husband AGAIN! :evil:

Jason Sanborn
08-16-2004, 11:20 AM
Well, Isabel did say that no one could have survived the explosions of the crystals, not even an Atlantean. :shock:

Vampyre Lestat
08-16-2004, 12:12 PM
All I can say is that she better not have killed my husband AGAIN! :evil:

I'll find you a new one.

Jason Sanborn
08-16-2004, 12:15 PM
Don't discount Jas yet. After all, he IS running for leader of Elysia. ;)

Vampyre Lestat
08-16-2004, 12:16 PM
Exactly, Never trust a politician.

Jason Sanborn
08-16-2004, 12:18 PM
Especially one compared to Mr Rogers and Al Gore. :whaat:

Quaxo9
08-16-2004, 12:48 PM
I think a new avatar is in line. :twisted:

And thanks Gramps - we'll see what the future holds. ;)

Jason Sanborn
08-16-2004, 12:53 PM
Another Update on Jas and Saja:

Their bodies were discovered, completely destroyed by the crystal shards from the exploding crystals. Both were dead, and Isabel collapsed the crystal cave on top of them, creating a tomb for the both of them.

But there is something strange about the crystals, as Isabel was afraid to even be cut by a shard. Apparently the crystals contain a lot of raw energy. What could the result of all this energy on Jas and Saja be?

More to come.

Vampyre Lestat
08-16-2004, 01:12 PM
Oh I can give you a direct effect.

With the bodies found and buried, then that makes Quaxo a widow, even if Jas returns somehow.

The marriage has ended. "Till death do us part."

Well they are apart...and Jas is dead.

Now we find Quaxo a responsible husband. One who doesn't get erased or dies easily.

Lairston
08-16-2004, 01:16 PM
No. This is where I get to kill all potentials that come.

Jason Sanborn
08-16-2004, 01:17 PM
We'll see what Quaxo has to say about all that when Jas finds her again. ;)

Lairston
08-16-2004, 01:21 PM

My above post was not in reference to you for the record ;)

Jason Sanborn
08-16-2004, 01:26 PM
[quote="Jason Sanborn":bqtt4v6x]We'll see what Quaxo has to say about all that when Jas finds her again. ;)

My above post was not in reference to you for the record ;)[/quote:bqtt4v6x]
My above post was not directly related to your above post, but more directly related to Lestat's above post, but could easily apply to your above post, if you think your above post could be insinuated with the response in my above post.

:whaat:

Vampyre Lestat
08-16-2004, 01:28 PM

And now you are a stalker????

Jason Sanborn
08-16-2004, 01:32 PM
[quote="Jason Sanborn":196ebd21]We'll see what Quaxo has to say about all that when Jas finds her again. ;)

And now you are a stalker????[/quote:196ebd21]
No a concerned husband that is interested in finding his wife and making sure that she is safe.

Vampyre Lestat
08-16-2004, 01:36 PM
[quote="The Vampyre Lestat":1nhls2mk][quote="Jason Sanborn":1nhls2mk]We'll see what Quaxo has to say about all that when Jas finds her again. ;)

And now you are a stalker????[/quote:1nhls2mk]
No a concerned husband that is interested in finding his wife and making sure that she is safe.[/quote:1nhls2mk]

Please check the post that indicates that you two are no longer married because you died.

It does not say..until death, in which the individual stays dead, do us part..

It says....Until Death do us part.

You died. You parted.

Jason Sanborn
08-16-2004, 01:37 PM
But people have been "presumed" dead before. Just because he was buried doesn't mean he is dead. Ever heard the term "Buried Alive?"

Lairston
08-16-2004, 01:40 PM
Ok here's the deal...

All interested parties can certainly go for my daughter now that she is a widow. The price is simple... you die but you can try.

Unless you are the reborn Jas. In which case, we'll see if my daughter is still interested in you. If so, you shall be put through a series of tests to make sure you are in fact the real Jas and not some joker impersonating him. The tests can result in your death but that's a low price to pay. Right?

Vampyre Lestat
08-16-2004, 01:48 PM
But people have been "presumed" dead before. Just because he was buried doesn't mean he is dead. Ever heard the term "Buried Alive?"

Dude,

You are speaking with the authority on death. Even if Jas were to stand up right now and do a jig...he has already been pronounced dead...by me.

Vampyre Lestat
08-16-2004, 01:49 PM
Oh..and by the way. IF this "JAS" character manages to get through my Son's tests successfully, they still have to face one of my own design. However, that test might be part of BB's. Its up to him.

Jason Sanborn
08-16-2004, 01:53 PM
Okay, as you are the authority on death, I will submit, Jas is dead and buried. But if Jas, after he returns, has to go through a series of tests to prove that he is worthy to renew his vows to Quaxo, then so be it. He will go through the tests and succeed in them.

Vampyre Lestat
08-16-2004, 01:53 PM
Sucker.

Jason Sanborn
08-16-2004, 01:56 PM
So you think. This is all, assuming, of course, that a trial even happens once Jas returns, or if Quaxo would have any reason to doubt Jas's return. There are a lot of variables here, and we will just have to see where the cards lie. ;)

Lairston
08-16-2004, 02:58 PM
A trial will happen. You avoided it before but this time... you're not going to be so lucky.

((Besides, it will be fun))

Jason Sanborn
08-16-2004, 03:00 PM
We shall see. We shall see.

Random Character
08-16-2004, 03:46 PM
Well, I guess that makes it no longer a family tradition. Sorry, Jas. Hope you aren't a bleeder.

Jason Sanborn
08-16-2004, 03:50 PM
Like I said before, there are a lot of factors to consider here. We will see if the trials happen. ;)

Jas, as a character, would have no problem proving his worth to Quaxo, if she requires it. Me as a player says "Kalor is enough." :whaat:

Quaxo9
08-16-2004, 04:40 PM
Did anyone ask Quaxo what she thought? "I am not some prize to be won" comes to mind. Hmmm - haven't seen Aladdin in awhile - but I digress.

True, grandfather, Jas is dead and buried, but as Quaxo's true love, when he comes back, he would surely have her heart. Unless we want to pull some sort of "Pearl Harbour" thing here. :ermm: Which could be fun. :twisted: But unnecessarily cruel to dear Quaxo - she's been through enough, methinks. At the moment, she doesn't know Jas is dead, so she will remain faithful.

As to trials - Quaxo would have eloped if her family didn't like Jas. So, she won't require them. However, if Jas wants to get along with his inlaws....:roll: :twisted:

Jason Sanborn
08-16-2004, 05:29 PM
Did anyone ask Quaxo what she thought? "I am not some prize to be won" comes to mind. Hmmm - haven't seen Aladdin in awhile - but I digress.
That's kind of what I was thinking, but I couldn't speak for you. ;)

Aladdin is cool! "Phenominal cosmic power.... Itty bitty living space.

True, grandfather, Jas is dead and buried, but as Quaxo's true love, when he comes back, he would surely have her heart. Unless we want to pull some sort of "Pearl Harbour" thing here. :ermm: Which could be fun. :twisted: But unnecessarily cruel to dear Quaxo - she's been through enough, methinks. At the moment, she doesn't know Jas is dead, so she will remain faithful.
That's the beauty of it, no one knows Jas is dead except Isabel and Alexis. Isabel won't be saying anything anytime soon. ;)

As to trials - Quaxo would have eloped if her family didn't like Jas. So, she won't require them. However, if Jas wants to get along with his inlaws....:roll: :twisted:
I'd rather not go through trials, but I will if Quaxo asks for it.

Lairston
08-16-2004, 07:26 PM
I said it was to prove that you're who you say you are. Not to win my daughter as a trophy. .

But nevermind. I thought it would be fun.

Gamma
08-16-2004, 11:49 PM
Sucker.

THAT'S RICH, COMING FROM ONE OF YOUR KIND.

Vampyre Lestat
08-17-2004, 05:47 AM

1) Your lack of good judgment in choosing a spouse the first time forces our hand. I mean look at the facts...he abandoned you and then got killed. Now he wants to come back. Not that easy. I have a reputation to uphold.

2) Exactly, Quaxo has been though enough. Which is why we need to interject.

3) If Quaxo eloped, it wouldn't be for long. Lestat would have killed her for her insolence.

Vampyre Lestat
08-17-2004, 05:48 AM
Sucker.

Please remove that avatar, this is an all ages board.

Quaxo9
08-17-2004, 06:58 AM
1) Maybe she's the "love 'em and leave 'em" type ;)

2) Just because she's had enough troubles doesn't mean that you get to come in and try to keep her from getting into more - well - okay - you win on number 2. *sigh* :roll:

3)I didn't realize that you would see it as insolence. I was merely trying to save you the cost of preparing the wedding and reception - bride's family's job, you know. :ermm:

Vampyre Lestat
08-17-2004, 07:06 AM
1) Maybe she's the "love 'em and leave 'em" type ;)

2) Just because she's had enough troubles doesn't mean that you get to come in and try to keep her from getting into more - well - okay - you win on number 2. *sigh* :roll:

3)I didn't realize that you would see it as insolence. I was merely trying to save you the cost of preparing the wedding and reception - bride's family's job, you know. :ermm:

1) Well, she can be the love em and leave em type...but this is the part where you leave em. Going back to em doesn't make sense in this context.

3) Eloping with a Meteoro spawn. Egads woman!!!

Quaxo9
08-17-2004, 07:17 AM
1) Well, technically, he'd be coming back to her as she never left in the first place. I guess she's still in the "love 'em" phase. (Heehee - just thought of Carrie Fisher's character in the Blues Brothers. LOL)

3) Unfortunate parentage to be sure, but luckily he's nothing like his father. Although - he DOES already have an heir. :ermm: :shock:

Vampyre Lestat
08-17-2004, 07:22 AM
Lets recap shall we.

1) He is the son of Meteoro.

2) He abandoned you to blink himself out of existance.

3) He returned from non-existance only to die in a cave with another woman who could be his twin sister.

4) He left you with a child.

Yet you expect me to let you go back into that abusive relationship. Oh no. No Granddaughter of mine will walk that road.

Jason Sanborn
08-17-2004, 08:50 AM
Lets recap shall we.
Let's

1) He is the son of Meteoro.
Even I am at odds with my father. Oil and water. I didn't even know he was my father until recently. He and I are completely different.

2) He abandoned you to blink himself out of existance.
I didn't blink myself out of existence. The timeline was altered by Saja, someone who has been out to get me since she appeared.

3) He returned from non-existance only to die in a cave with another woman who could be his twin sister.
Previously mentioned Saja. I had to destroy her to prevent her from killing me, my family, and all the First in the process. It was not my intention to die with Saja.

4) He left you with a child.
I have a child? :shock:

Yet you expect me to let you go back into that abusive relationship. Oh no. No Granddaughter of mine will walk that road.
I have not abused Quaxo at all in our relationship. I love her with everything that is in me. What was done was done for her protection, and the protection of Elysia and the First.

Vampyre Lestat
08-17-2004, 09:00 AM
Even I am at odds with my father. Oil and water. I didn't even know he was my father until recently. He and I are completely different.

I am the Blood god. I know what is in one's blood. You are your Father's son.

Guilty.

I didn't blink myself out of existence. The timeline was altered by Saja, someone who has been out to get me since she appeared.

How Convenient. You expunge yourself of some energy..have it take form and sentience..and then it blinks you out of existence. RIIIIIGHT.

Guilty.

Previously mentioned Saja. I had to destroy her to prevent her from killing me, my family, and all the First in the process. It was not my intention to die with Saja.

Everyone threatens to destroy All the First. Doesn't mean they can. And wait...the person who did it...Saja...See above.

I have a child?

Nuff said.

Guilty.

I have not abused Quaxo at all in our relationship. I love her with everything that is in me. What was done was done for her protection, and the protection of Elysia and the First.

Oh the speech of the abusive husband. You leave her at home with a child...you hide and then blame your OTHER PERSONALITY for any crimes against your family. Its the story that is given in every battered wife's shelter across the world.

Guilty.

Vampyre Lestat
08-17-2004, 09:01 AM
Lets make something very clear.

No one knows bad husbands and crappy fathers better than myself.

And dude, we can smell our own.

Jason Sanborn
08-17-2004, 09:15 AM
I am the Blood god. I know what is in one's blood. You are your Father's son.

Guilty.
Just because I have 50% of my DNA from my father, doesn't mean I will be like my father. I am the Dexter God of Truth. I stand for justice and a united Elysia. My father stands for himself alone. Just because we are related, does not predisposition me to be like my father.

How Convenient. You expunge yourself of some energy..have it take form and sentience..and then it blinks you out of existence. RIIIIIGHT.

Guilty.
Actually, it was Keres that attacked my mind. When he was expunged from my mind, he had an imprint of all my thoughts and memories, which he twisted and corrupted, and thus the new being Saja was created. Evil has never been a part of my character.

Everyone threatens to destroy All the First. Doesn't mean they can. And wait...the person who did it...Saja...See above.
Again, see above.

[quote:1d9nmtak]I have a child?

Nuff said.

Guilty.[/quote:1d9nmtak]
Guilty of what? Just because I was unaware of this, doesn't mean I'm not happy about it. I was kind of out of the loop for a while, you know. And it was through no fault of my own, thank you very much.

Oh the speech of the abusive husband. You leave her at home with a child...you hide and then blame your OTHER PERSONALITY for any crimes against your family. Its the story that is given in every battered wife's shelter across the world.

Guilty.
Those husbands lie about their relationship. I am the God of Truth and the Mind. I seek to bring light to the Truth, not to the lie. What I stated was the Truth.

Lets make something very clear.

No one knows bad husbands and crappy fathers better than myself.

And dude, we can smell our own.
Then I suggest you get your sense of smell fixed, because it is leading you the wrong way.

If a loving husband was on a business trip and his plane crashed on the way to his destination. It was presumed he was dead, and a funeral was even held for him. Then, some time later, it was discovered that he did, in fact, survive the crash, but was amnesiac for a while as a result of the crash, and thus hadn't returned home for many days, or even years. Does this make the husband a bad husband and a crappy father?

Vampyre Lestat
08-17-2004, 10:08 AM
Just because I have 50% of my DNA from my father, doesn't mean I will be like my father. I am the Dexter God of Truth. I stand for justice and a united Elysia. My father stands for himself alone. Just because we are related, does not predisposition me to be like my father.

You are the god of truth..yet you lie to yourself. I've smelled your blood. You are your fathers son.

Actually, it was Keres that attacked my mind. When he was expunged from my mind, he had an imprint of all my thoughts and memories, which he twisted and corrupted, and thus the new being Saja was created. Evil has never been a part of my character.

So basically he acted on your thoughts. You didn't act on them in your OWN Form. Sure...convenient.

Again, see above.

ditto.

Guilty of what? Just because I was unaware of this, doesn't mean I'm not happy about it. I was kind of out of the loop for a while, you know. And it was through no fault of my own, thank you very much.

You bailed. Ignorance is not a defense. You bailed on your wife and child.

Those husbands lie about their relationship. I am the God of Truth and the Mind. I seek to bring light to the Truth, not to the lie. What I stated was the Truth.

You know...the people who say "Trust me" all the time are usually the biggest liars.

Then I suggest you get your sense of smell fixed, because it is leading you the wrong way.

Deny..Deny..Deny.

If a loving husband was on a business trip and his plane crashed on the way to his destination. It was presumed he was dead, and a funeral was even held for him. Then, some time later, it was discovered that he did, in fact, survive the crash, but was amnesiac for a while as a result of the crash, and thus hadn't returned home for many days, or even years. Does this make the husband a bad husband and a crappy father?

If it turned out that the person who "crashed" the plane had the same fingerprints and DNA as well as thought patterns of the husband in question. Yeah, that would make him a bad husband and crappy father. Its called collusion.

Quaxo9
08-17-2004, 10:27 AM
Y'know - I can't decide whether I should pull out the popcorn or actually defend my now-existing husband. hmmmm:thinking:

Millennium
08-17-2004, 10:30 AM
Pull out the popcorn, Quaxo. I'll even pitch in for the Raisinettes. Entertainment like this only comes along once in three blue moons. I say enjoy. 8)

Aliexster
08-17-2004, 01:38 PM
I don't know about not smelling bad parents. http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/ermm.gif
I'm in the peanut gallery and I can definately smell Lestat's funk from here... http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/shock.gif

By the way Mil, you smell spring fresh. http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newbiggrin.gif

Milkduds?

Vampyre Lestat
08-17-2004, 01:45 PM
I don't know about not smelling bad parents. http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/ermm.gif
I'm in the peanut gallery and I can definately smell Lestat's funk from here... http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/shock.gif

By the way Mil, you smell spring fresh. http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/newbiggrin.gif

Milkduds?

Jo Jo Jo.

So delusional.

Your obsession with me has reached new heights. It is quite clear that you have been watching me for so long that you forget to shower or use the bathroom.

Therefore, that funk you smell...is your own.

Aliexster
08-17-2004, 02:03 PM
Nope, bathed, showered, and repeated today so I'm good.

*Lifts arm to show a little rainbow and butterflies flying out from under there.*

Qwaring
08-17-2004, 04:53 PM
Aren't trials someone else's family tradition.
I thought our family tradition was to hunt down and try to kill the new members.

Quaxo9
08-17-2004, 05:05 PM
Guess that's why I don't have any cousins, huh? :ermm:

And I'll have a MilkDud! :mrgreen:

Lairston
08-17-2004, 05:12 PM
Qwaring is a bit of a psycho. :roll:

Aliexster
08-17-2004, 05:20 PM
*Tosses Quaxo a Movie sized box of Milkduds*

There you go.

Adam Hiedraa
08-17-2004, 05:23 PM
Are you forgetting about when Q and BB first learned who their father was. It was after being hunted and nearly killed on Planet M. I thought that was family tradition.

Quaxo9
08-17-2004, 05:27 PM
"movie sized"? Does that mean 3 Milkduds for $5? :eh: :ermm:

Lairston
08-17-2004, 05:39 PM
Are you forgetting about when Q and BB first learned who their father was. It was after being hunted and nearly killed on Planet M. I thought that was family tradition.No. I remember :P

I just thought it was funny calling q a psycho.

And Quaxo, I thought it was ten bucks for 3.

Quaxo9
08-17-2004, 06:00 PM
Right, silly me - forgot to convert the American dollars to Canadian. :roll:

Aliexster
08-18-2004, 10:25 AM
I used to work in a movie theater, and you're not too far off, $4.25 for a box of Milkduds, big bag of Skittles, or Twizzlers. Dear God, I can't believe I still remember that price...

But anyway, it's one of those Super-Stuffed boxes, like Oreos. Same box, but full of caremely goodness. :thumbup:

Sadeh
08-18-2004, 08:11 PM
If you want to know a little about Ingra and Orium's past, you better check this post (http://forumcorp.com/jsanborn/viewtopic.php?p=16465#16465).

:twisted: M :twisted:

Gamma
08-19-2004, 02:27 AM
[quote="The Vampyre Lestat":2dvml3a6]Sucker.

Please remove that avatar, this is an all ages board.[/quote:2dvml3a6]

DON'T BE SUCH A WUSS. A BIT OF GOOD HONEST FEAR IS CHARACTER-BUILDING.

Vampyre Lestat
08-19-2004, 06:08 AM
[quote="The Vampyre Lestat":1f6pkclf]Sucker.

Please remove that avatar, this is an all ages board.

DON'T BE SUCH A WUSS. A BIT OF GOOD HONEST FEAR IS CHARACTER-BUILDING.[/quote:1f6pkclf]

Not fear. Pornography.

Gamma
08-21-2004, 04:20 PM
[quote="The Vampyre Lestat":3gr4g8me]Please remove that avatar, this is an all ages board.
DON'T BE SUCH A WUSS. A BIT OF GOOD HONEST FEAR IS CHARACTER-BUILDING.
Not fear. Pornography.[/quote:3gr4g8me]
I WOULD NOT HAVE THOUGHT A TRAVEL MACHINE TO BE IN ANY WAY PORNOGRAPHIC. WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT, I SUPPOSE.

Jason Sanborn
09-04-2004, 11:08 AM
Isabel, the oracle who lived on Starron, has died.

Read it here.

Jason Sanborn
09-07-2004, 11:52 AM
He's Back....

Jas has returned. He woke up aboard the Azure Sunder. He has all his memories, but right now he is having trouble organizing them into useful information, so he is a bit confused, but at least he has returned. 8)

Minity
09-07-2004, 02:50 PM
if he wants an easy way to fix that Minity is a skilled telepath...although she might want something in return... :whaat:

Jason Sanborn
09-07-2004, 02:57 PM
Nah, it'll work itself out on its own. ;)

Thanks for the offer, but Jas has enough problems as it is. :lol:

Angelina
09-07-2004, 02:58 PM
problems...she never causes problems! :roll:

Shuya
09-11-2004, 07:33 PM
Shuya is reborn. (http://www.cbreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=350&start=150)

my big main First character is here. Hooray for me. *:D

Eldon
09-12-2004, 02:13 AM
Although the story has barely begun, Eldon's shocking secret is (finally...) out. (http://www.cbreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=184&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=330)

Meteoro
09-12-2004, 09:56 AM
Does this mean Eldon is a werewolf? *:shocked:

:shocked: M :shocked:

Eldon
09-13-2004, 01:57 AM
Sort of.

I vaguely recall that you dropped a bit of a hint that you'd figured that out a while back... I had been trying to be subtle about his problem, making it fairly obvious but not spelling it out, but I don't do "subtle" all that well.

Meteoro
09-13-2004, 07:13 AM
Then, let's just say that Eldon has a Furry issue.

;) M ;)

Meteoro
09-20-2004, 01:31 PM
Why no one killed Anubis when he was defeated?

A year ago, Anubis were brought down by the First. *Absorbing the Heart of Life, he was given a new chance at living, becoming an innocent jackal headed baby boy.

In spite of all the murders Anubis commited, of the destruction of Kontiltan, of all the First fallen, everyone turned their backs on the baby and flew away.

Only one poster OOCly wondered why? *:shocked: *That was Qwaring. *He never found an answer, but this didn't mean an answer wouldn't pop somewhere else (http://www.cbreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=23780#23780).

Now, by reading one single post, you'll find the truth!

Dragons
09-20-2004, 01:34 PM
:thumbup:

I like it.

((Oh and Chris you have to PMs waiting for you in your main account. ;) ))

Shuya
09-21-2004, 03:23 AM
I am starting my own First family.

Ayrn is my daughter (http://www.cbreview.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=350&start=180)

woo!

Jason Sanborn
09-21-2004, 08:36 AM
Cool! Congrats to Shuya and Ayrn! 8)

AMP
09-21-2004, 10:11 AM
Nice. *Good going you two. :D

Shuya
09-21-2004, 11:56 AM
Thank you! *:D

Meteoro
09-21-2004, 02:39 PM
Thankies!

8) M 8)

Qwaring
09-23-2004, 10:47 AM
Interesting developement, M.

Meteoro
09-23-2004, 01:53 PM
Thanks, Q! *:mrgreen:

I'm too obsessive to let this loose end keep floating around.

8) M 8)

Scion the Nun
10-05-2004, 07:09 PM
Finally! *:shocked:

The spell has been broken and Scion the Nun... *woke up!!!

10-05-2004, 07:12 PM
M - I sent a PM to Black Cherry's account. I have a question for you before I post with one of my characters!!! :shock: *:lol:

Tigers
10-05-2004, 07:36 PM
M - I've sent the same PM to Scion the Nun! :lol: *:lol:
I'll wait until you see this, so I don't keep trying to get you through your clones! LOL

Angelina
10-05-2004, 08:01 PM
Finally! :shocked:

The spell has been broken and Scion the Nun... woke up!!!

damnit! :evil:

dont worry, Ill fix it!

Meteoro
10-05-2004, 08:37 PM
Finally! :shocked:

The spell has been broken and Scion the Nun... woke up!!!

damnit! :evil:

dont worry, Ill fix it!

:rofl: M :rofl:

((By the way, just saw your new post as Bryn, Tigs! *I'm on my way! *Internet is acting out at home, but I'm dealing with it! *:D ))

Daniela
10-05-2004, 08:57 PM
Gotcha, M! *;) *

Looking forward to your reply!

Meteoro
10-05-2004, 09:13 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrr... Internet is really behaving badly tonight!!!! *:?

Anyway.

Meteoro made his return!!!!

After spending eons at the Side-Verse, Meteoro, accompanied by Brynhild, possing as Diana Hunter, and a whole set of Nestl's characters, which included *N-Gage, SuperNess, Aqua-Pup and the Farmers; finally made his return to the CG Universe!

8) M 8)

Tigers
10-05-2004, 09:26 PM
Gives her dad a smooch on the cheek.

Good to have you back.

Meteoro
10-06-2004, 07:15 AM
:wub:

A little uglier, but he's back.

:mrgreen? M :mrgreeen:

Jason Sanborn
10-06-2004, 08:13 AM
:woot: Meteoro's back! :woot:

Millennium
10-06-2004, 09:14 AM
M has made his return. *Too cool. 8)

Qwaring
10-06-2004, 09:20 AM
Welcome back, Meteoro!

**Q looks at Meteoro's avatar and gives the god of falling rocks a welcome back gift, a basket full of skin care products.**

Clonathan III
10-06-2004, 09:59 AM
Yeah, time passed very differently in the Side-Verse. *Meteoro is very old now. *When I get the chance I'll write down a Lost Scroll detailing what happened so you can understand what happened with him.

8) M 8)

Qwaring
10-06-2004, 10:13 AM
I look forward to reading it.

Bard
10-06-2004, 03:10 PM
Grrrrrrrrrrr... Internet is really behaving badly tonight!!!! :?

Anyway.

8) M 8)

Dadgumit! *I knew there was a reason for not going to bed early.

WB, "son."

Nestlé
10-06-2004, 08:42 PM
M you reavealed your identity without me!?!?! :shock:

:oops:

Yeah... *Okay, the beans have been spilled... *I'm not the old man. :pale:

Welcome home buddy!!! :D
But wait... *If I'm not the Old Man... Where am I? :eh:
Oh no... *Here we go again. :roll:

Meteoro
10-07-2004, 06:48 AM
What you mean without you? *:blink:

There were 11 of your characters around Meteoro and Bryn. *:shocked:

Or was there something else planned that I missed? *:oops:

8) M 8)

Meteoro
10-07-2004, 06:49 AM
Grrrrrrrrrrr... Internet is really behaving badly tonight!!!! :?

Anyway.

8) M 8)

Dadgumit! I knew there was a reason for not going to bed early.

WB, "son."

Thank you, Bard.

:mrgreen: M :mrgreen:

danaepixie
10-07-2004, 07:47 AM
M's back!?! *SWEET!!!

:mrgreen:

:excited: *:excited: *:excited:

Meteoro
10-07-2004, 08:47 AM
:thumleft:

Nestlé
10-07-2004, 10:44 AM
I thought rather than replying to your pm i would just reply here M. ;)

No it's fine. :D
I jusyt thought we were going to "milk" the mistaken identity a bit more. :D

Meteoro
10-07-2004, 11:16 AM
Cool! *It's just that I have people in line waiting for Meteoro's next move. *:whaat: *That's why I rushed things a little.

8) M 8)

Nestlé
10-07-2004, 05:55 PM
Cool. :) *;) *:D

Qwaring's clone#1
04-16-2005, 12:17 PM
Bump. :cool1:

So, what's going on? :whaat:

Lairston
04-16-2005, 02:23 PM
Its a secret

Qwaring's clone#1
04-16-2005, 02:33 PM
Aaaaw, c'mon. I won't tell anyone. :frown:

Meteoro
04-16-2005, 02:45 PM
For some reason, when I see Qwaring's Clone posts, I always think of the Blue Beetle... *odd, uh?

Qwaring's clone#1
04-16-2005, 03:08 PM
For some reason, when I see Qwaring's Clone posts, I always think of the Blue Beetle... odd, uh?
I'd better start wearing a helmet then. :?

Meteoro
04-16-2005, 03:11 PM
Don't forget *the bullet proof googles! *:shocked:

:pale: M :pale:

Bard
04-20-2005, 09:04 AM
Seems like Bard is going to become a "Nanna" to many. . . *;)

Jason Sanborn
04-20-2005, 09:37 AM
Jas is not Jasmin's first child.

In the Story of the Past:
20 Years before Altwaal created the Rift and divided the First, Jasmin learns from Isabel that she is pregnant. What should have been exciting news, Jasmin looked at with disappointment. As she left Isabel's, she ran into Maxie. Jasmin didn't like Maxie because Maxie slept with all the male First in Elysia, upsetting many of the women, and Altwaal always seemed to cover for Maxie's indiscretions. Jasmin, threatened Maxie that she would find something that would bring Maxie down, and then Justice would prevail.

After Maxie and Jasmin part, Maxie returns to her home where Kael, the Sinister God of Magic, is waiting for her. Kael reveals that he was Jasmin's lover, but he was simply using her, just as Maxie was using Altwaal and all the First. They two of them plan on using the others so that they could take away the throne from Altwaal and rule Elysia together. Also during that time, Maxie learns that she is pregant.

In the evening, Jasmin goes to Kael's house to meet him for the evening. She tells him that she is preganant, and Kael is overjoyed. Jasmin, though, has a vision, and has to cut the evening short. She goes to Altwaal and informs him of news that could bring down Maxie for good. At the same time, Kael goes to Maxie to try to warn her, and tells her that Maxie's child is Altwaal's, but it was too late. When Maxie tried to go to see Altwaal, she was intercepted by Jasmin and Trenin. Apparently Altwaal had ordered that Maxie be banished from Elysia forever. To enforce the banishment, Jasmin cut a J into Maxie's arm.

As Maxie left, cursing Jasmin, Jasmin turned to leave herself. Jasmin received a warning, and a threat, from Trenin.

There is still a little more to do in that past SL, but the next bit of news comes in the present, on Rache. Kael and Maxie are reunited again. The last time they saw each other was shortly before the Rift, when Maxie left him. Kael brings Kyuusho with him to Rache for this meeting. It is revealed through the meeting that Ky is the daughter of Kael and Jasmin, which, of course, makes her Jas's older (half) sister.

Qwaring's clone#1
04-20-2005, 06:09 PM
Thanks for the updates.

Random Character
04-21-2005, 05:25 PM
Lord Mattson is dead.

After imprisoning Silent Angel, Night sent Cao to distract LM while Night moved in to stab him. Dieing, LM teleported to Minity's Palace and passed on with her as his last sight.

Meteoro
04-22-2005, 11:34 AM

Oh, my!!!! *Poor Lord Mattson!!!!

He was so alive when he was... *uh... *alive *:?

I'm going to check that out ;)

:thumleft: M :thumright:

Qwaring's clone#1
05-17-2005, 06:22 PM
Qwaring has returned. He's low on universal energy, he traded orange for lots of red and he's hanging out on Planet M.

Meteoro
05-18-2005, 12:41 PM
Scion the Nun is looking all Donna Troy ;).

:cool1: M :cool1:

Minity
05-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Minity is insane looking like Emma Frost and acting like a desperate housewife!

Meteoro
05-18-2005, 01:23 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

MystikChronicler
05-18-2005, 05:50 PM
Okay, just in case ya'll are wondering. *Here's a rundown of some of my stuff.

MystikChronicler and Rocquelle got sucked into a tear in reality as a result of Meteoro's rampage. ;) *They don't know where or when they are. *As a result, Rocquelle is suffering from Amnesia.

Over in Crenna, Alahna and Miach discovered that Dormahna had been killing male servants to drain them of their life essence. *They attempted to raise the dead in order to reveal what Dormahna did. * It worked after a sort, but in the process Miach was killed then brought back to life as a zombie. *Alahna and Miach decided to runaway since he can't hide what he is from the others.

When Hierlda learned what Dormahna had done, she used a special spell she'd recently uncovered to break the trinity spell that bonded Alahna and Dormahna and gave them authority over North Galdra. *A new Trinity has been formed, the changes to North Galdra have yet to be determined. *Dormahna fled once they discovered her crimes, and now she has pledged herself to Ciara for protection.

Meteoro
05-19-2005, 12:17 PM
To add a little something, Jessie got lost along MistykChronicler and Roquelle ;).

Jason Sanborn
05-19-2005, 12:18 PM
Yeah. What M said. :mrgreen:

MystikChronicler
05-19-2005, 01:39 PM
Meteoro will pay for this some day. ;)

Meteoro
05-19-2005, 02:12 PM
I'm too cute to pay for anything.

::Points at his avatar.::

:razz: M :razz:

MystikChronicler
05-19-2005, 04:06 PM
My mother warned me about your type.

Bard
05-20-2005, 04:12 AM
My mother warned me about your type.

She did????? :eek: *:silenced:

Millennium
05-25-2005, 12:40 PM

Let me know when so I can help. :twisted:

Meteoro
05-26-2005, 07:13 AM

:snooty: *Call me Mr. M.

:snooty: Mr M :snooty:

MystikChronicler
05-26-2005, 11:29 AM

*places Mil in his address book with the note "Contact when ready to beat down on Meteoro"* Gotcha, Mil. :)

Qwaring
06-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Qwaring's clone#1 is taking his show on the road.

Ruri, Gamma, Lady Red and the clone had their minds mystically transported to the Realm of Nightmares, where their own nightmares combined in order to create an illusionary world. After a misadventure in the realm, with a detour through the Negation universe, they returned home. All of them except for the clone.

Ruri's nightmare included duplicates of QC#1. One duplicate believed he was her father and the other was in love with her. This duplicate that loved Ruri secretly swapped places with the real clone, as part of a scheme to get closer to Ruri, and was the one to get sent back to QC#1's body in the waking world.

With no other mind to maintain the nightmare world back in the realm of nightmares it vanished. And without a world to stand on the abandonned clone fell. Down into the infinite depths of the realm.

He eventually landed inside of someone's nightmare. That someone is the Golden Guardian, a ring wielding superhero in the DC universe. The appearance of the clone was enough of to shock GG awake. The sudden loss of this dream world broke the clone's connection to the Realm of Nightmares and he ended up being sucked into GG's power ring.

And there you have it, the first MB RP Forum crossover. My SL might not be any good, but I can gladly say it is the first of its kind (unless someone else has done this kind of thing without my noticing then I claim that I am the first to brag about starting a crossover SL).

At the same time, back in the Sigilverse, QC#1 has crashed a time sphere into Millennium's kitchen. This clone is celebrating the fact that he has "finally returned home". This means that he's the real clone, but after he has had his adventure in the other forum (ah, the joys of time travel). How QC#1 got his hands on a time machine or a new body for that matter will be revealed during his adventure in the DC forum, but for right now the clone in Pyramidas is the real one with an authentic Cloney body and all of the confusing and goofy powers that it normally possesses.

Does that help anyone that otherwise had no idea what is going on?

Mattson
06-03-2005, 05:44 PM
Now thats golden.

Jason Sanborn
06-03-2005, 06:01 PM
Great stuff, Q. :rofl:

Meteoro
06-03-2005, 06:07 PM
Real nice, Q! *Surprised too! *:shocked:

I'm quoting your storyline so it can be read in the following page.

Qwaring's clone#1 is taking his show on the road.

Ruri, Gamma, Lady Red and the clone had their minds mystically transported to the Realm of Nightmares, where their own nightmares combined in order to create an illusionary world. After a misadventure in the realm, with a detour through the Negation universe, they returned home. All of them except for the clone.

Ruri's nightmare included duplicates of QC#1. One duplicate believed he was her father and the other was in love with her. This duplicate that loved Ruri secretly swapped places with the real clone, as part of a scheme to get closer to Ruri, and was the one to get sent back to QC#1's body in the waking world.

With no other mind to maintain the nightmare world back in the realm of nightmares it vanished. And without a world to stand on the abandonned clone fell. Down into the infinite depths of the realm.

He eventually landed inside of someone's nightmare. That someone is the Golden Guardian, a ring wielding superhero in the DC universe. The appearance of the clone was enough of to shock GG awake. The sudden loss of this dream world broke the clone's connection to the Realm of Nightmares and he ended up being sucked into GG's power ring.

And there you have it, the first MB RP Forum crossover. My SL might not be any good, but I can gladly say it is the first of its kind (unless someone else has done this kind of thing without my noticing then I claim that I am the first to brag about starting a crossover SL).

At the same time, back in the Sigilverse, QC#1 has crashed a time sphere into Millennium's kitchen. This clone is celebrating the fact that he has "finally returned home". This means that he's the real clone, but after he has had his adventure in the other forum (ah, the joys of time travel). How QC#1 got his hands on a time machine or a new body for that matter will be revealed during his adventure in the DC forum, but for right now the clone in Pyramidas is the real one with an authentic Cloney body and all of the confusing and goofy powers that it normally possesses.

Does that help anyone that otherwise had no idea what is going on?

Edited to see if I could get rid of the scroll ;)

Qwathings
06-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Thanks, LM, Jason and M.

I just got through writing a post for General Bogure's funeral. It's the first time I've written a funeral for him, even though that curse of his keeps him dying over and over again.

Bogure, Aliexster and the crew of the Inteceptor traveled to a Negation controlled planet, here in the bright universe. This planet was a scientific outpost where refuges from the War were gathering in order to combine their resources and try to figure out a way to return back to the Negation universe. Bogure wanted to find out all these people knew and see if they could help him return home.
It wasn't long until a massive ship was detected approaching the planet. This ship made no attempt to contact them. It simply flew towards them. It was soon realized that this ship was a mammoth Negation warship known as the SilverShriek, one of powerful ships that was sent to invade Elysia. THe ship appeared to be badly damaged and there were no life signs aboard it, but there were some unusual Universal Energy readings so it was decided to send an away team to search the ship before it arrived at the planet. A group of Negation soldiers, technicians and one three-headed Lawbriinger gathered onto the Inteceptor and flew out to meet the Silvershriek. A group, which included Bogure, Aliexster, the Lawbringer, several ether armored soldiers, some technicians and a couple of other Negation Generals, entered the Silvershriek. The vessel appeared badly damaged from a massive fight, but there were no dead bodies anywhere. They didn't find any corpses littering the halls because the dead crew was walking around. The thousands of crew members were zombies. A group of dead Lawbringers, First and Secundae were also aboard and zombies as well. The search party fought their way through these zombies and managed to take refuge on the Silvershriek's bridge. Bogure and several members of the search party had become seperated from the group during the battle. On the bridge the technicians learn that the ship's computer had become infected with some kind of alien programming that is keeping them from gaining control of the ship. Aliexster ordered the group to remain on the bridge while he goes out to find the ship's computer core and purge it of this alien programming.. He eventually encounters Bogure and the two of them start travelling to the ship's computer core. Along the way they battle more zombies and encounter the Lawbringer that they had lost during their initial battle. The three headed Lawbringer had been badly injured during that fight and two of his heads were dead. As this trio continued on their way they were attacked by the ship itself, which seemed to be altering itself to find ways to kill them. During one such attack Bogure managed to get in the way of a plasma bolt that was meant for Aliexster. This bolt killed the general. Not wanting Bogure to become zombie food Aliexster brought the body with him.
They continued onward towards the computer core. More zombies attacked. The ship struck out more. The path grew more and more treacherous the further towards the core they went. During one zombie attack Aliexster was pinned beneath a swarm of undead. It was by this time that Bogure's curse kicked in (for those of you that don't recall or simply never heard about it, Bogure is cursed to die a million painful deaths, after each death he is brought back to life in order to die again), and he came back to life and incinerated the zombies with an energy blast. Eventually they made it to the computer core, which had been altered and twisted to ressemble a giant, beating heart. In this "heart" of the ship they were confronted by the alien program that they had been sent to destroy. This program was not just computer software but was actually the possessing demon that had once inhabited the Rising Sun. The demon explained that during the War, while the Rising Sun was in orbit over Elysia, it detected the presence of the Silvershriek. The Negation warship had been attacked by a group of First and Secundae. The Elysian's battled some Lawbringer's and all were killed during the fighting, including the crew. The demon left the Rising Sun's computer and infected the Negation computer. It took control of the warship, used its magic to turn all of the dead into zombies and piloted the Silvershriek away from Elysia. The demon has been trying to use the ship's jump-gate drive and portal technology to open a doorway to the reality where it's fellow demon's are imprisoned, so they can be released and have fun destroying the universe. But the ship's technology was not enough to do this, so the demon decided to travel to the Negation world where they were working on a way to open a portal to the Negation universe. They would have the necessary technology on that planet that the demon needed. And once he gets to that planet he plans on killing the inhabitants, taking control of their technology and opening the doorway it needs.
And in order to help him with this scheme the demon took control of the three headed, and partially dead, Lawbringer. With the Lawbringer's body and power under his control the demon believed killing the planet's population would be very easy. Unfortunately Aliexster wouldn't allow him to reach the planet and attacked. While ALiexster battled the demon controlled Lawbringer Bogure went to the computer core in order to futily try to shut it down and kill the demon presence inside of it. THe Lawbringer's power proved to be too much for Aliexster to withstand for very long and it seemed like the end was near for him. But he was saved as some unnatural presence inside of Aliexster flared up, took control and used a mystical spell to excorsize the demon from the Lawbringer and the computer core and banish him to the demon dimension. WIth it's task completed this presence inside of Aliexster submerged again, leaving Aliexster with no memory of what had just happened.
With the demon gone from the computer core a failsafe program that he had left behind activated. This program was set to activate a doomsday device that would destroy the ship and any planet within range, which in this case would be the near by Negation controlled planet. Bogure ordered Aliexster to evacuate the search team and head back to the Interceptor, while Bogure tires to shut down the doomsday device. Aliexster lead everyone back to the Interceptor and flew out to a safe distance, in order to escape the effects of the doomsday device if Bogure failed to stop it. Bogure found that the only way to stop the device was to channel it's energies inward towards the Silvershriek itself, instead of outward where it would destroy the planet. So he used his powers to reroute the devices energy and the Silvershriek imploded. Nothing was left behind of the ship or those that were aboard it. Bogure was gone.
And now Aliexster is left in command of the Inteceptor and it's crew. Bogure is missing and assumed dead, although we all know he isn't and will return when ever I get a chance to RP him more.

And I think that covers it. I may have missed a few parts and gotten a couple facts wrong but essentially that's the best description my faulty memory can come up with. And it's accurate enough to give all of you an idea of what happened.
If you'd like to learn more about what happened I can recommend the following books from your local library-
-or you can probably just read what happened on the Inteceptor IC thread. Yeah, that would probably be easier.

Meteoro
06-07-2005, 01:07 PM
Descent M

Who would have thought all things M had something in common?

Some were demons, others clones and there were those who were Gods. *The lived at separate worlds, some maybe didn’t even know each other, yet everything came together in one final tale that redefined the future of some of them and ended it all for those who weren’t lucky enough.

How did it all begin? *Simple, it began with death.

Long time ago, Meteoro was killed by Lestat. *But to say that this meant letting go of the God of Falling Rocks, would have been a mistake, because he refused to rest. *He walked in The Beyond and met his deceased daughter, Tigers, who came back to life later; he was summoned as a ghost and finally, he came back to Elysia split in the form of two versions of himself: *Meteoro Red and Meteoro Yellow. *This is now ancient history, but this is where everything started, take my word for that.

Later, he got sent to and empty universe, which took his powers to burst into life. *We called it the Side-Verse and it evolved into a complex system of worlds and planets, all feeding on the energy stolen from the once God. *He got rescued by his lover, the valkyrie known as Brynhild and finally returned to Elysia.

To say that he was inlove with the valkyrie would be an understatement. *He loved her more than life itself. *That’s why it seemed so natural when he proposed to her and they got married at Las Vegas World. *Life was finally coming together, but during their honeymoon at Asgard, the bride was abducted by Loki and subjected to the most unimaginable tortures. *Loki, Night, Sadeh and even Millennium contributed to her corruption. *A new thought was planted in her mind and her only goal was to kill Meteoro.

Meteoro almost lost his mind looking for her. *Allies like Manity and Meteorette joined him, only to leave him on his own once he finally found Night at his Dark World and confronted him. *Brynhild returned to face him, granting Night time enough to seal Meteoro’s powers within him, leaving him exposed to the death game given to Brynhild.

Death would have been certain, but destiny had a different play at hand. *Scion the Nun had a vision at the Saber Vortex, one where she saw Brynhild killing Meteoro. *The relationship between Meteoro and Scion had always been complex. *She was his toy. *He was her father. *But she simply wouldn’t let him die like this. *On her way, she found Minity, her baby, Janus and his criptic words… *She had a new vision where she saw herself getting slain in exchange for the life of Meteoro’s, Bryhind’s and the baby she was expecting. *Scion chose to make the ultimate sacrifice… *but before leaving her Moon, she rebuilt her Sapphire Palace with a Hall of Heroes where she knew her ashes would rest…

In her fight against Brynhild, Scion got mortally wounded. *She only had time enough to return to the Saber Vortex and have her final words to her best friend, Honor’s Angel, and her husband. *Somehow, she wanted to giver her final blessing to this troubled couple. *And that’s how Scion died…

Scion’s sacrifice shook Brynhild to the core bringing her back to her senses. *But now she was hurt… *and pregnant… *Meteoro wouldn’t let his wife fall, not like this. *Taking her into his arms, he returned to Planet M, to their Valkyrie Palace hidden under the Tiger Claw Mountain.

But this tale isn’t one to be followed in one simple line, because other events were also leading to this moment, events such as the killing of the Sinister School at the Moon Tigre. *The death of two particular Firsts: *Professor Saundra and Professor Scandice… *When Scandice was about to die as a result of MystikChronicler’s madness, she knew something else was at play and she recognized it… *him… *but she didn’t have time warn no one, tough…

Later, a strange man appeared over Planet M’s surface. *He got rid of the clone ghosts at Clohan, turned two of the Floating Islands of the Fair to simple dust, made a living statue of Meteorette and finally, he entered the Luminous Palace and faced those dwelling within its walls: *Morguan, Serena, Calli, the Mime and Vermin… *the poor Vermin. *The stranger replaced Vermin with the Sinister Duck and later this living toy into a simple unanimated rubber flower.

Were these unconnected events? *Certainly not. *This stranger was the one Scandice saw before she died…

At the stranger’s will, this group at the Luminous Palace went to the home of Meteoro and Brynhild and faced them. *Finally he explained himself… *This stranger was a creature like no other, at least like none of these tales. *He guided the lives and deaths of several beings, who were his to control. *Meteoro was his most important creature and he was getting bored. *Over and over, the stranger had put Meteoro against impossible odds just because it amused him. * The stranger got rid of Meteoro twice to keep him fresh, because that’s how he liked it. *Worst of all, the stranger had been killing creatures all over the universe because it pleased him so. *This was just a game to him. *All the destruction in his path lead to this moment, when the stranger took hold of Meteoro and simply deconstructed him, recreating him elsewhere, in an entirely different universe, with a different identity. *Meteoro’s whole life had been reconstructed. *No longer he was a First of Elysia, now he was a New God of Apokolips, a herald of Darkseid ever since the beginning of time.

The stranger was… *me.

Meteoro
06-09-2005, 01:46 PM
Nice recap on the Interceptor, Q. *Poor Bogure, he just can't bite it for good ;). *This whole Interceptor deal, sounds really like the dark side of the Azure Sunder. *Definitely you have a knack for space ships and such. *You ever a Star Trek fan? *;)

Qwaring
06-09-2005, 03:13 PM
I said it before, but I might as well say it again: Nice stuff, M, full of suprises. I can't wait to see where things go from here.

Nice recap on the Interceptor, Q. Â*Poor Bogure, he just can't bite it for good ;). Â*This whole Interceptor deal, sounds really like the dark side of the Azure Sunder. Â*Definitely you have a knack for space ships and such. Â*You ever a Star Trek fan? Â*;)
I steal all of my best ideas from Star Trek. ;)
Actually I'm more of a Farscape fan.

Meteoro
06-09-2005, 03:25 PM
Now, Farscape, that was something I really really liked. *Too bad it ended midway... :cry:

:cry: M :cry:

Night
06-09-2005, 04:14 PM
I take it someone hasnt got their hands on Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars yet? *:twisted:

Meteoro
06-09-2005, 04:32 PM

Millennium
06-10-2005, 05:33 AM
I finally went through the posts here and I gotta say a huge thumbs up to M and Q. *Some REALLY good stuff. *8)

Meteoro
06-10-2005, 10:14 AM
Thanks a lot, Mil. *:)

Qwaring's clone#1
06-30-2005, 05:30 AM
Fear me.

I have started my own boy band.

:sinister:

Quaxo's Quorum
06-30-2005, 06:33 AM
I do! I do! :scared:

*shuffles feet*

Ummm, can I get Lance Cloney's autograph? :redface:

Bard
06-30-2005, 07:19 AM
Fear me.

I have started my own boy band.

:sinister:

You should get Captain N.E. Gator to join your boy band... then you could be the second coming of The Village People!

Jason Sanborn
06-30-2005, 09:04 AM
I don't know whether to laugh or be very, very scared. :whaat:

Qwaring
06-30-2005, 10:46 AM
I do! I do! :scared:

*shuffles feet*

Ummm, can I get Lance Cloney's autograph? :redface:
Yes, I'm sure he can figure out how to spell that.

You should get Captain N.E. Gator to join your boy band... then you could be the second coming of The Village People!
The band is made up of First that worship Minity, so Mr. Gator might need to at least say nice things about Minity before joining the band.

I don't know whether to laugh or be very, very scared. :whaat:
Whichever sells more CD's.

Bard
06-30-2005, 06:35 PM
The band is made up of First that worship Minity, so Mr. Gator might need to at least say nice things about Minity before joining the band.

I think Shrike would have something to say about that. *:sinister:

Tigers
06-30-2005, 08:41 PM
LOL- Yep, I do believe her adult self sure would.
That's okay, I think her mum would make sure that didn't happen. He may be a pain in the bum, but I think she's fond of him. ;) *:lol:

Captain N.E. Gator
06-30-2005, 10:53 PM

Well, mate, I can't say that I worship the good lady, since my worship tends to go more towards rum, treasure, and smack-able female bunkins, but if she's handy with a cutlass then that's good enough for me to join your singing group. I do mean renditions of "A Pirate's Life For Me" and "I Want It That Way." And my taste in fashion is so pirately impeccable.

Janus
07-02-2005, 05:13 AM
Major major spoilers have been dropped in the future IC thread about a lot of plots I've been brewing in regards to LM's final fate, Janus' story, the secret history of the MQ, and Elixia's origins.

Quaxo9
07-02-2005, 09:14 AM
It's fantastic LM! I'm enthralled! :thumbup:

Meteoro
07-02-2005, 10:03 AM
What Quaxo said ;)

Jason Sanborn
07-27-2005, 06:04 PM
Breaking News:

Sinister Jas was foiled in his plotting to overthrow Millennium as ruler of the First. Millennium came to Starron and challenged Jas, and won, leaving Jas badly beaten and broken, and killing all those who chose to side with Jas.

Jas returned to Tebryna, and Quaxo helped heal him, with the help of the healing waters of Tebryna. When he came to, the two argued, and their marriage officially ended. Jas disappeared at that moment, kidnapping the children when he vanished, leaving Quaxo without her family (except for young Shae'la who was off at school).

Jacen Bell
07-27-2005, 11:11 PM
Breaking News:

Millennium came to Starron and challenged Jas, and won, leaving Jas badly beaten and broken, and killing all those who chose to side with Jas.

((dose that include White Tiger?after all he did side with Jas.))

Quaxo9
07-28-2005, 04:08 AM
Actually Jas and WT had a falling out (permission given by WT), so he wasn't there OR on Jas' side when that happened.

Jacen Bell
07-28-2005, 08:03 AM
Bummer, I mean..........um nothing

Meteoro
07-28-2005, 10:08 AM
Quaxo and Jas broke up? *:shocked:

Looks like we're getting into a no-love period :shocked:

Egidion
07-30-2005, 08:40 AM
What?! I finally get Qwaring married, in the future SL, and romance is out of style?

Man, I am so behind on all of this newfangled trends.

k dogg 777777
08-09-2005, 12:32 PM
sucks.

so many ended RP relationships...

yeah that was late.

Vampyre Lestat
08-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Quaxo and Jas broke up? Â*:shocked:

"Woo hoo....um..I mean.....Wow..thats just unfortunate."

(Totally IC)

Quaxo9
08-11-2005, 12:31 PM
:lol:

Proud to have a hand in it, eh?

;)

Tigers
08-11-2005, 01:53 PM
Well, Bryn and Meteoro are still together, just not in the occupying the same universe sense. LOL

Meteoro
08-11-2005, 01:58 PM
:rofl:

Tigers
08-11-2005, 03:09 PM
:mrgreen:

Jacen Bell
08-11-2005, 05:48 PM
so then wouldn't that technically make her a free woman

Meteoro
08-12-2005, 08:50 AM
Don't you dare!

:flamingmad: M :flamingmad:

Tigers
08-12-2005, 08:58 AM
:eh:

LOL - Don't worry M, only her death or Meteoro's would separate them!. ;)

Besides, Bryn would put the hurt on him. *:lol:

Meteoro
08-12-2005, 05:26 PM
:bah:

Meteoro can be elsewhere at the moment, but I still have an army of clones.

So there, Jacen! *:razz: ( ;) )

Evil Jacen Bell
08-12-2005, 05:42 PM
maybe soo but that doesn't mean I can't try...Mahhahahahahaha

Bard
08-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Trust me: M has the DNA of a former sith Lord, you don't want to cross the mighty Lord of Falling Rocks.

Jacen Bell
08-12-2005, 09:53 PM
Trust me: M has the DNA of a former sith Lord, you don't want to cross the mighty Lord of Falling Rocks.

:huh: Whaa.......?

looks up

it's says Evil now,not Darth

:razz:

Vampyre Lestat
08-12-2005, 10:24 PM
:lol:

Proud to have a hand in it, eh?

;)

you could say that....you would be right..but you could say it.

Takhisis
08-12-2005, 11:31 PM

looks up

Baps Jacen on the head, then hands him the script entitled "Origins Plot". Â*M's IC "momma" slipped into another dimension/time after Altwaal sent out the hounds to kick her arse for creating M and messing with some other gods. Â*Last I heard, she was hanging out in Korriban as a Sith Lord.

But then again, when she finds out some pirates stole HER ship filled with rum that was suppossed to go to her and Tigs' bar . . Â*. she might come out of hiding and help Tigs/Alexis mop the floor (especially with that stinky breath one that's pawing her daughter). Â* Â* :twisted: Â* Â*http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/whistling.gif

Jacen Bell
08-12-2005, 11:56 PM

looks up

Baps Jacen on the head, then hands him the script entitled "Origins Plot". *M's IC "momma" slipped into another dimension/time after Altwaal sent out the hounds to kick her arse for creating M and messing with some other gods. *Last I heard, she was hanging out in Korriban as a Sith Lord.

But then again, when she finds out some pirates stole HER ship filled with rum that was suppossed to go to her and Tigs' bar . . *. she might come out of hiding and help Tigs/Alexis mop the floor (especially with that stinky breath one that's pawing her daughter). * * :twisted: * *http://eteamz.com/sites/kulit/images/whistling.gif

ouch.............so if brad is M's mother and Brad is Sil's mother then that makes..........
M is Jacen/EJ's great uncle that would make Bryn Jacen/EJ's great Aunt..........cool EJ can be like Kulit.........but more evil..........

and those two Pirates are screwed..........
Peg Leg:I...I never touched your daughter.....Ahhhhhhh....Hides behind the Capin

Bard
08-13-2005, 12:10 AM
Now you see why Kulit ran screaming into the night with each revelation about her family tree?

Actually, Sil and M are hald brother and half sister. *M's parentage involves many mommas and poppas (only because Rev and ScOzzy bear decided to clean my lab).

Jacen Bell
08-13-2005, 12:15 AM
Now you see why Kulit ran screaming into the night with each revelation about her family tree?
not really....is it cause ever guy she was seeing turned out to be related to her?

Actually, Sil and M are half brother and half sister. *M's parentage involves many mommas and poppas (only because Rev and ScOzzy bear decided to clean my lab).
cool.........but then that means Kat married her ......oh wait I forgot M's not Jabs father so i guess that works then
other wise Kat would have married her cousin.....cool

Bard
08-13-2005, 02:20 AM
But the old running gag is that Jabs and Kat gave birth to their grandfather, and kept dropping him on his head.

Daveosaurus
08-13-2005, 03:12 AM
M's parentage involves many mommas and poppas (only because Rev and ScOzzy bear decided to clean my lab).

Sends the Disco Dancing Dalek off to a lyrics site to try and find something by The Mommas and the Poppas.

... Sorry, but somebody had to make that joke...

Charis
08-13-2005, 03:17 AM
Maybe that explains why M's is so hot tempered. LOL

Meteoro
08-13-2005, 09:28 AM
so if brad is M's mother and Brad is Sil's mother then that makes..........

You really don't want to get *there! * :shocked:

All in all, Bard *is right, Meteoro has the genetic code of several First Gods. *In a way he's related to everyone, but also, this mix makes him unique. *:whaat:

:razz: M :razz:

Jacen Bell
08-13-2005, 04:45 PM
I'm all ready crazy so this family tree ain't going to make me crazy........maybe that's how come I'm not having problems following it.

soooooo if you think about it M is................Atwaal

Daveosaurus
08-13-2005, 05:01 PM
Meteoro has the genetic code of several First Gods. *In a way he's related to everyone

Memo to self: change Gamma's avatar back to the "Still not related to Meteoro" picture...

Bard
08-13-2005, 06:12 PM
soooooo if you think about it M is................Atwaal

No, not really. Â*Altwaal was a creation of Solusandra, although Solusandra did create (or in Charis' case, "revive") most of the firsts, M is a genetic manipulation. Â*Think of Charis in her sinsiter years as a Mr Sinister. Â*In this case, 2 apocalypses came into C's lab and came up with a dark Scott Summers. . . . or a Gambit (if you read X-Men, the End).

Meteoro has the genetic code of several First Gods. *In a way he's related to everyone

Memo to self: change Gamma's avatar back to the "Still not related to Meteoro" picture...

:lol: Are you certain? *One can never tell these days. *:whaat:

Note to Charis: never leave your lab unattended ever again.

Jacen Bell
08-13-2005, 06:19 PM
i don't read many comics unless you count "Heavy Metal" or my mothers old ones like "Battle Star Galactica" and etc.

Evil Jacen Bell
08-13-2005, 06:24 PM

:lol: Are you certain? *One can never tell these days. *:whaat:

Note to Charis: never leave your lab unattended ever again.

:twisted: Your lab is it not in the Medusa form?
....i think it's Medusa,the other one like Sinister and Dexter?

I'll have to remember to stop in there one time when your out..........Mahhahahaha :twisted:

Jason Sanborn
08-13-2005, 06:25 PM
Let's try to keep this thread for SL releated news. Use the General OOC Thread for the other stuff.

Thanks. ;)

Bard
08-14-2005, 06:05 PM
Let's try to keep this thread for SL releated news. Use the General OOC Thread for the other stuff.

Thanks. ;)

How about PMs? *:evil:

Mattson
08-14-2005, 10:02 PM
Those work too.

Jacen Bell
08-14-2005, 11:11 PM
news huh? how's this Minity and Lord Mattson have four Children
well if you include the other two that makes 6 children.

Minity
08-15-2005, 05:53 PM
:shock:

What?!...where...and with who again...

Jacen Bell
08-15-2005, 06:22 PM
Heehee, SF,Night,Apollo,Goldie,Jacen Bel,Evil Jacen Bell

Qwaring
08-25-2005, 04:52 PM
Shae'la visited her great-uncle Qwaring at his Citadel. Q tried to lock her up in a forcefield, but failed to do so when the Transitioned Atlantean Setca attacked him. This aspect of Setca, which is one out of billions and billions, has been taken over by a Cha'i. After a little fight Setca broke Q's neck. Janus showed up in time to transport Q away for healing, but Setca managed to teleport a blue Cha'i into Qwaring before he was gone. This Cha'i has healing abiliies which it used to heal its new host as it took over. Since Qwaring was essentially dying the Cha'i had no mind to fight with as it took over Q's body. The Cha'i now control's Q, while Qwaring's mind is trapped in a dreamworld somewhere deep inside of his consciousness.

Oh yeah, and there are currently three aspects of Setca that are controlled by Cha'i, and they're out looking for more aspects to take over.

Meteoro
08-26-2005, 07:14 AM
Blue Qwaring!

:woot: M :woot:

Ursus
09-02-2005, 11:06 AM
Qwaring has figured out how to travel through the energy of dreams that links every dreaming mind to the Realm of dreams. He used this trick to escape from his mind, not ot mention his Cha'i controlled body, and into the body of someone else. He could only take control of an unconscious being, which is why he has chosen the still comatose Ursus as his host. A few seconds after taking over Ursus' body Qwaring once again came face to face with a Cha'i controlled Setca.

Poor guy.

Meteoro
09-04-2005, 02:10 PM
Hmmmm... *Interesting!

So, Qwaring took over Ursus! *Poor Ursus.