Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Yes that is true. The paramedic isn't just going to let seeing a man shot in the stomach, a woman injured, and their car full of bullet holes just slide. I wonder what Frank and Molly will tell Ulfric about his car. Maybe Frank and Molly should think of moving. LOL.
    "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    First, they'd have to get out of the hospital, which probably won't be very easy to do.

Mil agreed to bring LJ over as well.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Yep, I'll bring LJ over tonight. Man, I've got a lot of clones to make.
    The Crook from The Brook. The Sneaky Freaky Brutha.
    I am the thief in the night, here to quietly liberate your treasures while you sleep... or slip under your lady's bed sheets to fulfill the secret passions she never tells you about. By the time you wake up, I've left you penniless and your lady breathless.
    You're welcome.
    ...to the topTop

Yeah I think leaving will be hard for them.

And it's great you are bringing LJ over Mil. Have fun making a ton of clones tonight.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    I know that feeling, Mil. I am just making my clones on an as needed basis. So, I only have 4 clones at the moment.
    ...to the topTop

But that's the problem. I've got eight clones that are actively participating in SLs here. Oh well, I'll get to them once I'm home.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    HA, instead of going through the whole scenario, assume the paramedic is going to ask you all the pertinent information. In your next post summarize your answers as either truth, lies, or a mix of both. That way we don't have to RP through the whole dull series of questions.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium
    But that's the problem. I've got eight clones that are actively participating in SLs here. Oh well, I'll get to them once I'm home.
    I'm sure more will be appearing over the next few days. I had like 15 active clones (I think), that all are being moved over here.
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sanborn
    HA, instead of going through the whole scenario, assume the paramedic is going to ask you all the pertinent information. In your next post summarize your answers as either truth, lies, or a mix of both. That way we don't have to RP through the whole dull series of questions.
    That works. I wrote that after she said who Frank was she answered all the "easy" questions that are asked.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    I'm sure Mil is gonna make it more difficult for us when he shows up later.

Also, Mil. Check out the last few posts in the Underworld on the CG Boards to see exactly what happened.
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast