Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Oh I'm very sure.
    "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Now the wait begins.

Since Molly's "wound" is not as big, or as life-threatening, as others in the emergency room, she will be waiting for a while for the doctor to come. Not to mention, she'll be waiting to hear about Frank's status.

I think when LJ finally arrives at the hospital, Molly will still be in the same bed, waiting for the doctor to come to stitch her up, and the other doctor to come and give her the news. That should make her quite irritated.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

The awful wait.

I think LJ finding her and the doctors coming at about the same time will be good. Although considering how upset Molly is she might just be a little "irritated" at everyone who talks to her.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    I think the doctor to arrive should be the one to stitch Molly up. That would give her more reason to be upset, because still no word on Frank's status.
    ...to the topTop

Yes. The more we can get her mad the better. She'll be so worried about Frank she'll blow up at LJ for all the questions he'll ask her.
    ...to the topTop

Molly is very upset and stressed out. She pretty much yelled at the doctor. She isn't going to trust Jenkins since Frank never mentioned him to her. So I'm sure later when she sees Frank and finds out who Jenkins is from him she'll have a lot of apologizing to do.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    More waiting.

Shortly after Detective Jenkins comes back (after the two hour wait in the waiting rooom), I will have a doctor come in to talk to Molly about Frank's condition.
    ...to the topTop

Wait, wait, wait. That's all Molly does.

The plans sounds fine to me.
    ...to the topTop

LJ has made his return.
    The Crook from The Brook. The Sneaky Freaky Brutha.
    I am the thief in the night, here to quietly liberate your treasures while you sleep... or slip under your lady's bed sheets to fulfill the secret passions she never tells you about. By the time you wake up, I've left you penniless and your lady breathless.
    You're welcome.
    ...to the topTop

Hmmmm.....migrate Morgan or add something new to the mix.
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.
    ...to the topTop

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast