Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 120 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The nurse lookd at Molly after attaching a plastic bracelet with her name on her wrist.

He would be in emergency right now, and the doctors will be checking the extent of his injuries. The lead doctor will see you as soon as they know more. For now, you should come with me. This gauze is only temporary. I will get a doctor in to stitch your wounds as soon as possible.

The nurse led Molly into the emergency room further, and motioned to a bed.

Please lie here and I'll get the doctor for you.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

::Molly just wanted to know Frank was okay. She hated how hospitals worked. She rather be bleeding than have Frank die. She followed the nurse and laid on the bed. She looked around the emergency room and wondered why she and Frank thought it be a good idea to see Mr. Monet. It had been crazy and Frank could die because of it.::
    Molly Haron. An ex-cop now a psychiatrist and Frank Knome's assistant. Very loyal.
    ...to the topTop

He felt bad about leaving Angela.

Not so much leaving her at the club but more about leaving her presence. Ever since he met her, she's brought a sense of adventure into his life. An almost wild and erotic excitement that he never knew he missed. Although some of those times have led to some strange situations regarding a certain zombie arm, he truly was a bit enthralled by her.

But duty called yet again. And he answered.

That is why he is here at this hospital. To follow up on a person he had met once before. After flashing his badge at the appropriate personnel, he made his way to the room where he was and knocked on the door.
    ...to the topTop

::Molly hated waiting. She could care less about her wound needed stiched up. She wanted to know if Frank was okay. He had to be. He was her best friend. She would never forgive herself if something happened to him...This was the second time they got shot. Frank again getting the worser injuries. She hated this. Molly remembered how she been acting to him for the last few weeks and wanted to hit herself. She been so focused on Ulfric instead of Frank. Frank could die and....She shook her head.::

Frank please don't die...I'm sorry....

::Molly didn't know what she would do if he did. He had to live. He just had too. She heard someone knocking on the door. Maybe it was the doctor. The doctor who was going to tell her about Frank.::

Hello?
    ...to the topTop

He entered the room after someone answered his knock and found a woman inside.

"I'm looking for Frank Knome. Do you know where I can find him?"
    ...to the topTop

::Molly looked at the man. A detective. She could tell.::

He is in surgery. And if they won't let me in, I know they sure as heck won't let you.

Why do you want to see him?

::That was Molly always protecting Frank.::
    ...to the topTop

He raised both his eyebrows at her surprising tone. He glanced around the room as if he was looking for something while he answered her...

"Ma'am, I'm here on official business. Name's Detective Jenkins. Mr. Knome helped me out some time ago by passing me a disc. I'm here to check up on him."
    ...to the topTop

I'm very sure it is official business.

::The police department must have sent him here. She saw him looking around and she looked to see if that head doctor was coming. She looked at him. Funny Frank never mentioned meeting a Detective Jenkins before...::

Well that check up will have to wait.
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A grey haired doctor walked into the room.

Mrs. Knome? I'm Doctor White.

He noticed Detective Jenkins standing in the room as well.

And you are?
    ...to the topTop

::Molly looked at Jenkins.::

He is a detective but he'll have to wait until later to do his job.

::Molly then looked to the doctor. She hoped this was the one who tell her about Frank.::

Doctor White, please tell me how my husband is doing. When can I see Frank?
    ...to the topTop

Page 3 of 120 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast