Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1200
    Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ((Um. I think we were waiting on me. ))

[img=left]http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=173[/img]Frank Knome

Frank nodded. Getting outside sounded like a great idea. Not getting in a cramped elevator sounded like an even better idea. Walking down 44 flights of stairs didn't sound like fun, but it would be great excercize.

Yeah, let's get out of here. We need to talk to Detective Jenkins about Mr. Slater.

As they approached the door to the stairs, Frank stopped and looked at Molly.

Your leg. You gonna be alright?
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Re: [IC] Knome Investigations

Maria Delgado

::She looked down at the bag she had on her lap.::

I would feel more comfortable talking about this at the police station.

Molly Haron

::Molly frowned when she looked at the stairs they had to climb down.::

I'll manage.

::She was sure her leg would be hurting like heck though.::
    "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    [img=left]http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=173[/img]Frank Knome

Well, hold onto the railing tightly so you don't fall, and take one step at a time.

Frank said as he started walking down the stairs. Unlike his advice, he wasn't touching the railing at all. Not without protection between his hand and the railing. Who knows how many germs were on the railing? It was extremely dirty, and it was clear that no one, not even the cleaning people, came into here to clean. After all, it was only an emergency exit.
    ...to the topTop

Molly Haron

Okay...

::Molly said grabbing the railing and slowly walking down the stairs. She remembered a time, long before they were shot, when she used to run up and down stairs with her brother. He was training her to be ready for the police academy's physical tests. Telling her that if she could handle running up and down stairs like that, then she could handle what they would throw at her. Adrian told her it prepared him for the miltary...Too bad nothing had mentally prepared him though, she thought sadly. Remembering how her parents threw him out after he had returned home from the Middle East. He had been caught stealing money to buy drugs. She sighed and wondered why she was thinking of that now. So Molly figured she would do what she always did when she didn't want to think about her own problems, she'd just focus on Frank. Dealing with him made her often forget what a mess her family was or how she couldn't actually run anywhere now.::

Frank why aren't you holding on to the railing? Aren't you worried you'll fall? It's not like I'm fast enough to catch you anymore.

::She said as she carefully walked down the steps behind him. Her leg was starting to hurt.::
    ...to the topTop

Det. Jenkins

"You'd feel more comfortable back at the station? Are you for real? Lady, the roaches at the police station don't feel comfortable at the police station. Have you met my Captain? That guy's mouth is worse than having a sequel to "Soul Plane". I swear to you, it's like he wasn't hugged enough as a kid."

He then nervously looks out the window for Frank and Molly...

"Man, where are they? It's like they've been gone over a month."

(( I'm sorry, but I couldn't resist that last part. The irony is too good, especially coming from one who has been gone even longer.))
    The Crook from The Brook. The Sneaky Freaky Brutha.
    I am the thief in the night, here to quietly liberate your treasures while you sleep... or slip under your lady's bed sheets to fulfill the secret passions she never tells you about. By the time you wake up, I've left you penniless and your lady breathless.
    You're welcome.
    ...to the topTop

(( Like you're one to talk. ))

Maria Delgado

::Maria made a face.::

Maybe but I'm sure your boss won't jump the bones of anything that walks.

::She was getting nervous too, she felt like the longer she was here the better the chance that Slater would find her. She held on tightly to her bag.::

I wish they would hurry up...
    ...to the topTop

(( ))

Det. Jenkins

"Jump the bones of....? Oh, you've got to be kidding me. Don't tell me he's one of those priveleged, pretty boy guys that most girls just fall over for. You know the kind. The type of guy where if he walks in a room, even the fish stop swimming? I hate those types. It's guys like him that make it hard out here for good men."

Just as he finished saying that, in the distance amidst the crowd Maria might be able to see a faint depiction of Slater exitting the building. He's far enough away that he won't spot them, but if he came closer in their direction... he just might see her.
    ...to the topTop

Maria Delgado

::Maria nodded her head.::

Yup that's his type.. All the girls at the office act like he is Brad Pitt. I hate that type. There is something wrong with a guy who spends more time in front of a mirror than a woman.

::Her eyes got wide in shock though when she saw him making his exit from the building.::

Speak of the devil...

::She then tried to crouch as low as she could in the seat.::
    ...to the topTop

Det. Jenkins

He saw her immediate reaction and began surveying the crowd so he could get a good look at this guy that she seems so afraid of. But it was still so hard to tell...

"Give me a description of him. What does he look like?"
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Slater

Emerging from the building, he had hoped to have some word on what happened with the Maria situation. Standing outside with his dark blue suit with a deep red power tie, he encoutered one of the men that was chasing Maria. For the moment, they were just simply talking. Although it looked like that Slater wasn't very happy about whatever news he was given.
    ...to the topTop

Maria Delgado

::Maria peaked her head out the window and pointed out Slater talking with one of the guys who had chased her out of the building.::

Him. The pretty boy with the dark suit and red tie.

::She then went back to hiding.::

The guy he's talking to was chasing me.
    ...to the topTop

Page 120 of 120 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120