Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Final Fantasy OOC

Final Fantasy OOC

This is a discussion for a new Adventure RP set in a Final Fantasy world (Probably 10). This one would be slightly different than other RPs in that I would probably be controlling the story plot and NPCs, while the other characters are the players in the story (a little more like a traditional RPG). I was just wondering what the interest level in this type of RP would be.

This RP wouldn't start for quite a while, so this is only in the planning stages right now. All comments and feedback will be welcome.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

I'd join but I think I'm about as stretched out as I can be with the characters that I have lined up. My capacity for dealing with a multitude of characters isn't as high as M's, Q, or yours Jas.
    The Crook from The Brook. The Sneaky Freaky Brutha.
    I am the thief in the night, here to quietly liberate your treasures while you sleep... or slip under your lady's bed sheets to fulfill the secret passions she never tells you about. By the time you wake up, I've left you penniless and your lady breathless.
    You're welcome.
    ...to the topTop

I'll be all over this RP, but then my background will only consist of 9 and 8 and a little bit of 7. Haven't had the chance to play 10 yet.
    Feel free to feed the Kulit!

@kulit: Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest | @drealkulit: Instagram | Flickr
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Millennium
    I'd join but I think I'm about as stretched out as I can be with the characters that I have lined up. My capacity for dealing with a multitude of characters isn't as high as M's, Q, or yours Jas.
    Like I said, it will probably be a while before it gets going, so maybe you'll be available when it is ready to roll.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kulit
    I'll be all over this RP, but then my background will only consist of 9 and 8 and a little bit of 7. Haven't had the chance to play 10 yet.
    I am most familiar with 10, plus I like the setting of the world. I'd probably have the events of the story happen before the game, that way I won't give anything away from the game.
    ...to the topTop

In that case, a long as the background of the world will be available, count me in.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    I will definately include background for the world, as well as description of the various types of people on the world.
    ...to the topTop

Count me interested. Haven't played 10 yet but given I'm getting a PS2 today, I should be able to borrow the game before this one starts.

And Jas, that style is kind of ironic. At the other board I hang at, people have been asking for a superhero game. I've been debating between RPOL or trying that style here.
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.
    ...to the topTop

I'M TOTALLY IN!

there. I said it.

I've played EVERY single FF except for 1 (never got the chance) so.....

Credits: Jessss!!! From AMR~!

" I'm not going to change the world, but I guarantee that I'll spark the mind who will"
    *-Tupac Shakur

uncle of danaepixie (long story), father of blinks and Buffy Fan.
    ...to the topTop

Anything with "Final" and "Fantasy" in it is gonna get Shuya's interest immediately.

Sign me up.
    "I beg nothing. Not even your pardon. I do not even beg to differ. I differ without begging, and would rather beg from an ancient, rib staring, sightless grovellor at the foot of a column than beg from you sir. The truth is not in you, and your feet smell"

Titus Alone by Mervyne Peake
    ...to the topTop

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast