Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
    Final Fantasy RP: Planning

Final Fantasy RP: Planning

I was wondering if anyone was interested in Final Fantasy RP game. I know we had one a long time ago but it died off and was only based on FFX.

Anyway I was wondering if anyone wanted to play one? I'm not sure what it would be or anything. It could be based on only one game or be more like Kingdom Hearts. Whatever anyone wants. I don't even care if we RP as the game characters. I'm not sure of an idea or anything. Just wondering if anyone else was game to play a Final Fantasy RP.

I just really like this picture:

And want an excuse to use it. LOL.
    "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr
    ...to the topTop

Re: Final Fantasy RP?

Re: Final Fantasy RP?

sounds interesting,I haven't played many FF games but I have played/beat Chrono Trigger which is similer.
    EJs list of Victums

Death Kiss
    Shiva
    Grace
    ...to the topTop

Only in the loosest sense, Jacen. And given my talent for using FF avatars, finding inspiration from it, and considering them one of my fav game series, I'll try to be in as much as I can. Heck, I'll even handle one of the stables of Final Fantasy. Dibs on Cid.
    Asking him to not be cryptic is like asking the First to stop fighting among themselves. - Jessie
    ...to the topTop

Matts if you want Cid, he's yours.

I personally like Aeris (Aerith), although I never liked her in relationship with Cloud.

Like I said in the first post, I have no idea yet what kind of storyling though, so I'm open to ideas.
    ...to the topTop

Well, its not any particular Cid that I like. Its just that name shows in almost every FF game. As for ideas, we need a young hero, damsel in distress, large powerful organization with cool but evil mastermind, other noble young souls, and darkly cool/cryptic being.
    Currently: Mirror, Varne the hunter, Jeldun, Mr. Makers, Motl the 6th, Chance, Odin, Berry

Formerly Elixia but she got promoted to her own account.

here are a collection of random images.
    LM
    ...to the topTop

Well I'll play the damsel in distress.
    ...to the topTop

Any other interested parties?
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.
    ...to the topTop

Give me till after the New Year and you can count me in. Very unfamiliar with FF but had a blast playing Kingdom Hearts 2 and would like to play one of those characters.
    The Crook from The Brook. The Sneaky Freaky Brutha.
    I am the thief in the night, here to quietly liberate your treasures while you sleep... or slip under your lady's bed sheets to fulfill the secret passions she never tells you about. By the time you wake up, I've left you penniless and your lady breathless.
    You're welcome.
    ...to the topTop

Sounds good. We can play it similar to Kingdom Hearts if you want. Aerith is in that and that's the character I'm probably going to play (or one similar).

Well that makes four of us if Jacen is still in too.
    ...to the topTop

Character Mortin Steel is offline Mortin Steel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Honor's Angel\";p=\"12556
    Sounds good. We can play it similar to Kingdom Hearts if you want. Aerith is in that and that's the character I'm probably going to play (or one similar).

Well that makes four of us if Jacen is still in too.
    Four
    I've been think of something less human like in FF8....... or something like that.
    ...to the topTop

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast