Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thread Name: The Seekers
    Description:

The Seekers understand the ugly truth of what’s really happening in this world. They have an underground network, run by the Overseers. They send Liaisons to keep each Seeker station running.
    The Liaisons receive ‘task notices’ and give them out to the Seeker teams they deem best suited to the situation. We are now forming a team of ‘Seekers’ to write with us. New Seekers are welcome to join us.

GM: Cyberwing
    Current number of confirmed players: 3
    Last edited by Cyberwing; 05-07-2012 at 11:51 AM.

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I added it under the Supernatural section.

Great to see you back, Cyberwing. I hope you've been well.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

Blog Entries
    Also, can we perhaps get a shorter summary of the game for the forum page. That is a bit long. Use more detail in an overview thread would be best.

I'm better now that I have had my surgery. How are you doing Jason? So much to catch up on! Okay done and hope that works!
    Last edited by Cyberwing; 05-07-2012 at 11:51 AM.

Blog Entries

I had no idea you were going in for surgery. I'm glad you are doing better now!

I'm still going through things day-by-day. Michelle had surgery last month to close a fistula in her intestines she's had for over a year. She's still recovering from that. I'm still working the same place, dealing with the same stuff. We're just continuing to trust in the Lord to get through it all.

We have to take things one day at a time Jason, it's the only way. You are both still in my prayers. *hugs*

Blog Entries
    Forum description was updated and works perfectly.

We certainly appreciate the prayers. I'll pray for you and your family during your continued recovery.

Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    Thread Name: The Hunger Games
    Description:
    A new batch of tributes have either volunteered or been selected to compete for their Districts in this year's Hunger Games. The cameras are rolling, the arena is waiting, the Capitol is thirsty for a show. May the odds be ever in your favour.

This game is set in an alternate history where the future of our tributes is not decided by the book series.

GM: Quaxo9 and Monkey Kitty
    Current number of confirmed players: 3

Could you please make us a forum in the Adventure wing? I just can't seem to figure out how to do it. You might have to teach a class sometime...
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.

Would an admin be so kind as to make us a forum for Star Wars? It's just me and Quackers so far - we'd be happy to have more people join us, but I figure we may as well go ahead and start setting up.

Name: Star Wars: Tales From The Old Republic
    Description: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... The Republic and the Empire maintain a fragile truce, but the threat of open war hangs heavy as both sides quietly vie for power and domination. In the midst of this volatile mix of factions and schemes, unlikely heroes must fight to preserve all they hold dear.
    Last edited by Monkey Kitty; 02-12-2018 at 06:25 PM.
    "Sleep to dream, and we dream to live..." -Great Big Sea

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Kitty View Post
    Would an admin be so kind as to make us a forum for Star Wars? It's just me and Quackers so far - we'd be happy to have more people join us, but I figure we may as well go ahead and start setting up.

Name: Star Wars: Tales From The Old Republic
    Description: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... The Republic and the Empire maintain a fragile truce, but the threat of open war hangs heavy as both sides quietly vie for power and domination. In the midst of this volatile mix of factions and schemes, unlikely heroes must fight to preserve all they hold dear.
    Sorry for the delay but I have it set up for you:

http://quarrelsandquills.com/forumdi...e-Old-Republic

I put it under the Adventure Wing, let me know if you need it moved to something else.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast