Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [IC] Abducted!

[img=left]http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=256&full=true&user_id=31[/img] Mahn

The world was √Čtoile de Pourpre. A world apparently primitive socially speaking since it was stuck in an Earth-like Middle Age, but with a technology other civilizations would envy. The view was amazing and any other creature would be appalled by its contrast; not Mahn. His goal was the only thing that mattered and his mission in this world didn't include sight seeing.

He appeared in the garden of a big house freezing time immediately. A woman with a large dress was sipping from her tea while guarding her perfect white skin from the sun under the shadow of a tree. Not too far away, another woman was still flowing in time, surprised by the sudden stop of the wind. She turned and right by her side was standing Mahn with his eyes stuck in her.

"Your talents need a push, Melias. You have to soften the heart of the killer and your destiny will be fulfilled."

Not saying another word, Mahn started to create another of his organic bubbles around Melias.
    ...to the topTop

Re: [IC] Abducted!

Minity suddenly possessed an enormous smile as she flew up to pat the dragon on the head...she liked this one more than the other dragons because he was never rude

Ohhhh how are you...I see you got trapped here too, how dare he remove such a faithful beautiful dragon from my husbands home!

Minity then points to Regan

Dragon this is Regan, she is a small talkitive child with some magical power, so she may be able to help us...Ive caused a riot here right now to try and get the mastermind behind all of our captures to show himself, but alas it has not worked as of yet...

Was my husband home when you were stolen?

((Minity doesnt remember much after her wedding about LM))
    Mother of the Dawn and Daughter of the Sun
    ...to the topTop

MrOuija
    Gypsy

Ryan

As Ryan continues bragging to the merchant, an obviously terrified young boy runs by screaming, "Help, someone help!"

A man grabs the boy and says, "What's wrong? What's happening?"

"It's one of the new batch," the boy replies while trying to catch his breath, "He just broke a man in half and he'd begun fighting more when I ran away."

And then something horrible happened. "This man's a superhero on his world," the merchant called out as Ryan cringed.

The villagers excitedly grab Ryan and begin hurrying him to the scene of chaos. They rush passed the Goddess and girl, now accompanied by a dragon, as Ryan calls out, "You don't understand my powers don't work in this world."

A villager replies, "Nonsense. A hero on one world is a hero on all worlds, you'll need no powers."

Now passing a large cybernetic man Ryan says, "Him! Get him, he looks tough. I'm sure he can stop the killer."
    ...to the topTop

James Braddick

Braddick surveyed the area, making his way about the pools of sticky blood on the ground. Apparently this act hadn't gotten the attention of the jigsaw man. And if senseless murder didn't get his attention, Braddick was just going to have to blow something up. However, this town didn't seem advanced enough for even gunpowder. Luckily for Braddick, his time in the Chrodos military gave him all the knowledge he would need to construct his own explosive devices, even in places as low tech as this. He took the time to stock on up weapons, picking up blades and daggers which were once used by the many many corpses lying on the ground, tucking them in his belt and inside his boots. That was when he heard the familiar shouts of villagers. His head turned up to see a mob of them charging towards him with what appeared to be a man raised above their heads. Braddick clutched two daggers in each fist as he stood to face them. He was ready to pounce on the mob like the last one and eviscerate every single one of them, when he noticed something strange. The man they were carrying seemed to be...frightened. The guy was yelling like a scared child. And so Braddick simply relaxed for a moment, and decided to wait for the villagers to drop this man in front of him before he chose how to act. After all, there was no point in killing a coward.
    ...to the topTop

MrOuija
    Gypsy

Ryan

The villagers stop short of the towering man drenched in blood as they lower Ryan to the ground. "We've brought a hero to defeat you," they yell at the man, "He's a powerful Superhero on his world, brought here just in time to defeat you."

"I'm afraid there's been a misunderstanding sir," Ryan informs the man, "You see I'm only a hero on my planet Terron. I have no powers here. So it'd be really pointless to attack you and die. Let me introduce myself, I'm Gladiator-Prime but feel free to cal me Ryan."

A young boy whispers nearby, "Didn't he call himself Gladiator-Omega earlier?"

Ryan ignores the comment continuing confident and convincing, his prior meekness and fear as quickly forgotten as Ryan usually is, "Maybe we can come to some compromise, you're obviously angry about something. Is there something you need from the villagers?"
    ...to the topTop

Melias

Melias felt the extraordinary when everything turned still. Her first reaction was to check around for people she cared for but only met the soulgaze trap, so she thought, of a strange strangerman. He was not like anybody on the land and his face was like a puzzle of lifes but she oddly did not feel in a particular danger when his eyes trapped hers. In fact, the stranger did not give Melias the time to as he spoke immediatly, with calm and authority, telling her about a killer and the path he seemed like wanting her to follow.
    Asking for his name would have not been helpful in that situation and obviously, she was already chosen by the man. So "why?", Melias simply questionned.

A strange thing happened around her and l'Etoile de Pourpre was a souvenir.
    ...to the topTop

Regan

"Oh no, look. The Boys are fighting. They're ruining my first chance at meeting a dragon."

Immediately, Regan's eye turned grey and suddently the entire area was covered in darkness. Anyone under the cover would not be able to see or hear anything. No artificial light could pierce it.

With the entire crowd isolate thusly, she said to all(They could hear her), "You boys are ruining my day with this fighting. If it's the stranger you all want to talk to, then I think I know how to get him. I'll release you all, but you need to give me a chance to try."

With that, she released the darkness, turned to the air and said in a normal voice, "Stranger, do you think you could come down and explain a few things to us?"
    Irony, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

GO
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by GurglingOoze\";p=\"13761
    Regan

"Look! A Dragon, COOL! Can I play with it?"
    Me no toy!

Me great Dragon King.

Quote Originally Posted by Minity\";p=\"13764
    Minity suddenly possessed an enormous smile as she flew up to pat the dragon on the head...she liked this one more than the other dragons because he was never rude

Ohhhh how are you...I see you got trapped here too, how dare he remove such a faithful beautiful dragon from my husbands home!

Minity then points to Regan

Dragon this is Regan, she is a small talkitive child with some magical power, so she may be able to help us...Ive caused a riot here right now to try and get the mastermind behind all of our captures to show himself, but alas it has not worked as of yet...

Was my husband home when you were stolen?

((Minity doesnt remember much after her wedding about LM))
    Me's missed you Minity!

Dragon grinned at Minity. He had missed her since she had left.

Me agrees but he says me has destiny. Me likes that idea.

He nodded his head when as he understood what Minity's plan was. He frowned when she mentioned Lord Mattson...

No...He no home long time...Nots since-

Then stopped when he remembered the riot.

Cans me cause riot too?

Then his tail hit a house and caused half of it to be destroyed.

Sorrys!
    Characters posted in this account:
    Drags, Grimlock, & Swoop

Shared account of Sojourn & Optimus Prime
    ...to the topTop

[img=left]http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=256&full=true&user_id=31[/img] Mahn

In the meanwhile, if that term is even possible when we're talking about places that aren't even sharing the same space or time, Mahn looked at his new acquisition asking the most common of questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Melias
    why?
    A question that wouldn't go answered. At least not right now.

It didn't take it long for the organic bubble to finally cover Melias. Both of them disappeared just as fast as he came to this place.

Their next stop was at the island stuck in between time and space. There was a riot in the middle of the Sharan Village and the floor was covered with dead bodies. Not that it took Mahn by surprise, not after he dropped such a motley crew without warning.

As he was setting Melias free, he looked at the new arrivals that were all over the place, making sure they would be paying attention to his echoing voice.

"I heard your call, Regan, but I'm not here to answer your questions. This is not a game and destroying the island won't get any of you out of here." He looked at Braddock and then at the dead bodies. "In time you will know why you're here, but some of you already heard it from me, and drifting from your missions will only trap you even deeper into this island. For the time being, consider this place your home, because there is no way out and if you want to return to your respective worlds and times, you better focus."

He focused his eyes in Braddock one last time. "Your skills will grow in this place, but it is not by killing masses that you will accomplish perfection. You have to choose and choose well. Only killing someone dear to you will grant a way out of the island, nothing more, nothing less."

Without another word, Mahn disappeared once again, leaving more questions behind. Questions he didn't seem too eager to respond.
    ...to the topTop

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nikita
    [img=left]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/Tigers90/R3.jpg[/img]
    Nikita lay on her side, her finger tip dipped in the onyx pool that was her uncles source of sorcery. The vast hall was even more quiet than was normal for this already desolate temple. She had lived here with her uncle in the Dark Temple for longer than she could remember. Now, like his parents before him, Night had left her abandoned an alone. With her uncle gone the only source of happiness had left with him. Drawn back into a state of melancholy behavior, Nikita had neglected even the simplest of her pleasures to waste away by the still onyx pool for hundreds of years. Not even the urging of Nightmare was enough to draw this goddess of dreams and shadows to stir.

In what seemed like an eternity, Nikita blinked and rolled over on to her back. It was the first movement she had made since laying there by the pool. Nightmare who had been curled up in her uncles throne looked up from his place of rest. His mistress had moved, and that had to be a good sign.

Come Nightmare, I've waited long enough for Uncles return. It looks like it is up to you and I to find him.

Nightmare, the red fiery shadow dragon sailed to his mistresses side as she took hold of The Dragon's Sword. Her hand instantly transformed into the red scales and claws of a dragon. With a stir of the air Nikita concentrated on the strands of dreams and nightmares that only her eyes could see. She tapped her lip for a moment as she searched for the right one, and with the first smile she's shown in centuries, she pointed the tip of The Dragon's Sword and proclaimed.

This one here will do. Perhaps if we follow the stream of nightmares, we will find my uncle.

Nikita used the tip of the blade to slice between the realm of nightmares and dreams as she transformed into a wisp of shadow and disappeared with Nightmare into the stream. Nikita had no idea that she had chosen the particular strand that would bring about more than she had bargined for.
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free
    ...to the topTop

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast