Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Real nice bios . Tyr'at I already knew, and I'm glad you're establishing his bloodline, Jacen, this is basically what set him appart from characters like Minity (who is a First).

Braddock sounds really interesting, and I loved the sci-fi air around him. Let's see him mingle.

As for poor Ryan, I really felt sorry for him. And I don't know what your plans are, MrOuija, but the fact that he is so forgettable might something else, not just bad luck...
    ...to the topTop

Re: [OOC] Abducted! Bios

Little Wind

Name: Little Wind (LW) Smith.

Time Period: Late 40's

Appearance: LW stands just over six foot tall with a medium build. A tough looking lad who seems like he should have spent a few years playing professional football. He has long, straight, black hair coming down below his shoulders. Tan skin, dark eyes, and no facial hair to speak of. LW is quite fond of the era's style and is often found in a nice suit (normally grey), long coat, and blue fedora.

History:The son of a young Mohican woman and the spirit of the wind, LW was an extraordinary boy from birth, perhaps a little too much as his mother did not survive the process. LW spent most of his youth with his uncle, a professional tracker and avid hiker. The two spent much time together although his uncle has little time for LW's "daydreaming". Often on their walks when the breeze would pick up or the wind would whip through the leaves, LW would stop as if he was listening to something. Then quite often once the wind died down he would laugh to himself and nod his head as if he had just understood what he was told and the two would move on. LW tried to explain to his uncle that the wind talked to him but he was never believed. On LW's 13th birthday, he and his Uncle were hiking through the woods when old age found uncles heart. LW stayed with his uncle and screamed for help. The sound must have carried on the wind because soon after help arrived. It was too late however, his uncle had passed on. It was in this moment that the wind whipped through LW's hair and told him what he already knew. It was time to move on. There were things for him to do in the world and he needed to get to them. So without a concern or worry he stood up in the middle of all the commotion and vanished into the forest.

As LW grew he learned the four gifts he had received from his father. The Strength of the Wind, The Unstoppability of the Wind, The Swiftness of the Wind, and the Curiosity of the Wind. The last would lead his life.

The Wind is ever curious, filling every nook and cranny. Whipping around every tree, through every cave, down every hill. Always in a jolly mood as the wind can often be heard whistling through holes and cracks and the like. It was this curiosity that led LW to find his way as a detective. It was the first three gifts that helped his find his calling with the paranormal.

Thus LW Smith Investigations was born. Operating out of Chicago in the early and late 40's. It seemed that Hitler obsession with the occult had sent all manner of creature scurrying to the surface.

Although most people notice how tough LW is, few have any inkling as to how special he and his gifts are. But all who spend time with him know two things. First, the wind is never in his face. Always at his back or parting as if to make his journey through life easier. Second, sometimes, just sometimes, people still catch him laughing at the breeze.
    ...to the topTop

((Ahhhhhhhhh! I love this Little Wind character. You fleshed out the detective real nicely. For a moment I thought you were writing about a new character, but it was the same you were talking about. Now, just keep in mind that he was already abducted, even if his name wasn't mentioned at the time -because the name wasn't available yet-.))
    ...to the topTop

Thanks M, glad you like him.

I was already abducted? Which thread should I be looking in for that? Oh and by the way, how come some of these abducted threads are available from the refugee camp and some aren't?
    ...to the topTop

Jason Moved them but didn't delete the originals. I'll delete them when I get a minute.
    Irony, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

GO
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahero\";p=\"13627
    I was already abducted? Which thread should I be looking in for that? Oh and by the way, how come some of these abducted threads are available from the refugee camp and some aren't?
    The abduction of your character happens in this post, more specifically in this paragraph:

They stopped next at a dark office where a man was sitting behind his desk with a keen look in his eyes. "Your detective skills need to be taken to the next level. Your paranormal abilities need to grow. You'll play a key role in your timeline and you're coming with me, now!" Not letting the man respond; he got surrounded by a new bubble and they left.
    At the moment, I didn't have a name for you character, so I didn't mention it. . So, this means that he's with the group in the island, so, feel free to iinteract.
    ...to the topTop

Okay, took me a bit to find this place now. So I guess Abducted has no relation to the refugee camp?

I will head to the island to interact soon.
    ...to the topTop

It does have a relation in the fact that it is an RPZ game but as a result of the merge, it will be shared with the entire RP community of the Q&Q (you kind of a meeting place).

The thing is active games are placed within the Role Playing Guild section to make them more visible to posters and visitors. They can start within the RPZ Refugee Camp or the Adventurer's Guild, but if they have a good launch, they get moved in here.

Sorry for the confusion.
    ...to the topTop

Name: Dragon
    Appearance: A large red dragon with dark green eyes.
    Powers: He can fly and breath fire (you know dragon stuff ) He is also very strong and barely hurt when attacked by anyone other than a dragon.

History: Dragon is the leader of a group of dragons from Crossgen Universe's Matrix Quadrant. He was given to the First God, Lord Mattson, as a gift from his father. He feels is superior to all other, believing that dragons are the greatest race in the universe. He looks down upon mortals and gods alike. He and his two friends formed a band and traveled the universe, which gave him an extensive knowledge of other planets. Although he cares more for media and popular culture than anything else. At times he randomly sings jingles and talks about television shows. Over time though his friends returned to the planet known as the Saber Vortex to act as guards and he left for the Matrix Quadrant to become the king of the dragons there. Being the Dragon King thus feeds his ego even more. He speaks with bad grammer but that doesn't make him necessarily dumb. He is actually smarter than he lets people think he is, but is also easily bored and creates games to amuse himself similar to what a child would do.

Abducted Story: Dragon was abducted by Mahn and brought to the island. He quickly found Minity and has stayed with her because she is the only one from his home. He also is friends with Regan and Nikita. Since the story began Dragon found out his destiny is to create a large treasure trove which he plans to do. He also enlisted the aid of his First Mate, Gabriel, who is an angel in Minity's army. Gabriel and 12 other angels are looking for treasure for Dragon. He also enlisted Blujay who became his Second Mate, a birdman and 6 of Blujay's friends to also find treasure for him.
    Characters posted in this account:
    Drags, Grimlock, & Swoop

Shared account of Sojourn & Optimus Prime
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Meteoro\";p=\"13693
    It does have a relation in the fact that it is an RPZ game but as a result of the merge, it will be shared with the entire RP community of the Q&Q (you kind of a meeting place).

The thing is active games are placed within the Role Playing Guild section to make them more visible to posters and visitors. They can start within the RPZ Refugee Camp or the Adventurer's Guild, but if they have a good launch, they get moved in here.

Sorry for the confusion.
    Well that makes sense. It just takes me a little bit to figure this stuff out. I was a C student and now I'm an actor....you understand.
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast