Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    [img=left]http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=260&full=true&user_id=31[/img] Eva Marie Saint

The disgusting way Zatanna used to communicate through one of the nurses made Eva Marie take a step back. There was no way she would get used to the oddities of this place.

At Melias refusal to be checked by the nurses, Eva Marie frowned. She didn't trust the hospital either, but this didn't mean that Melias coughing shouldn't be looked at. There was no point to discuss it right now, but she would get to it once they got Ryan and went back to the Chrodos ship.

"Braddick…" She said approaching him calmly, as if trying to tame a beast. "Let's go with them. For once, we can assume this Zatanna woman, in spite of her obvious demonic name, doesn't want to hurt us… We could get out of here without an unnecessary battle."
    ...to the topTop

Re: [IC] Identities: Aboard a Chrodos Valkyrie Gunship

Braddick

"Well that has to be the creepiest thing I've seen all day..."

He spoke referring to how Zatanna took over one of the nurse's bodies. He looked at Eva as she seemed to beg him to go along and not eviscerate these men.

"....But unnecessary battles are what make life interesting....."

He said in an almost disappointing tone.

"But the odds are that we'll run in to plenty of those later...So lead the way puppet man..."

He spoke to the nurse who had been used as a ventriloquist puppet by Zatanna, waiting for him to take them to the woman.
    ...to the topTop

[img=left]http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=260&full=true&user_id=31[/img] Eva Marie Saint

Eva Marie sighed in relief as Braddick finally held back his assassin instinct. Had this been any normal circumstance, she would have staid as far as possible from him, but now, as much as she hated to admit it, he could be their only chance to find a way out of this predicament.

Holding onto Melias arm, just in case the artist would need any help, she moved towards the male nurses.

"Please, take us to Ryan. We need to leave this hospital as soon as possible."
    ...to the topTop

MrOuija
    Gypsy

Zatanna

"Well they seem ready enough to comply," Zatanna says as she opens one of her desk drawers. "Come here Scotty, we have visitors."

Suddenly a small creature, well small enough to be called small but much too large to have truly fit in a desk drawer, jumps out of the drawer and on to the top of Zatanna's desk. A large sinister grin on his face he exclaims, "Beam him here, beam her there, sometimes to somewhere, every time to everywhere," whilst back-flipping constantly.

"Have you been into my candy again Scotty?" Zatanna asks.

"Never missus, the candy me likes is chocolates, you haves nasty licorices. I need me precious chocolates, preciousssss," Scotty says with his hand behind his back, fingers crossed.

"Fine it doesn't matter. Scotty I need you to run upstairs and transport these people to my office, can you do that for me?"

"Of course missus," Scotty says as he jumps on to her shoulders and places a large licorice scented smooch on her lips.

"I knew you'd been ea-" Zatanna's words are cutoff as Scotty blinks away.

Scotty
    Landing on Braddick's head, "Eeeh, I musta taken a wrong turn at Albuquerque" Scotty yells as he gives Braddick an exaggerated kiss on the cheek, instantly blinking away before he can react. Scotty continues his way around the room planting slobbery kisses on each of the ladies, until finally residing on the shoulders of the male nurses one foot on each.

"I've been told ya'll er havin' a bit er some transpertatin problems," he says in an oddly western drawl. "Well that's OK ladies and gentlemen of the audience, because today my Port-o-matic 5000 is not 999.95 dollars, it's not even 99.95, today, and today only, you can have my Port-o-matic 5000 for just 3 easy payments of 9.95. And if you call right now, I'll do it for free!!"

Scotty jumps down, "Chim chiminey. Chim chiminey. Chim chim cher-ee! A demon is as lucky, as lucky can be. Chim chiminey. Chim chiminey. Chim chim cher-oo! Good luck will rub off when I transport all of you, or maybe you'll blow up, if you're not lucky too," he sings, his arms in the air coaxing the hospital floor in front of him to open up. A living metal seems to crawl out of the crack and distribute itself across the floor, forming a pad of some sort.

"Now we're going to kick it up another notch. Each of you stand on the pad, one at a time, four at a time, seven at a time, whatever you like... then BAM! I'll give i some essence of Scotty and kick you down a couple notches to Zatanna. Now ladies first of course, and remember to begin transport you must ask me to, 'Beam you up!'"
    ...to the topTop

Melias

"Braddick, watch out!!

Melias shouted when that strange little creature appeared on Braddick's shoulder but quickly, she ran to him as the thing was trying to kiss or to bite him. Unfortunatly, the little vampire was too fast and before she could help the Chrodos in any way, the kiss has been. She just tried to grab it as strong as she could when it was about to kiss her too but could not avoid the contact. Looking at the creature and then to Eva and Braddick, she cleaned her cheek with the top of her hand while listening to the nosensed words the little thing expressed. Well, apparently he was the groom service for meeting the nurses leader and that was enough a good reason to follow and not mess too much with him, in order to join Ryan fastly. Melias gave a sight of wonders to both Braddick and Eva's, just to feel reassured, and walked forward, stopping when she was on the pad.

"Well, take us higher please."

And then she spoke the Sesame sentence, looking at the creature:

"Bean you up, mister!"
    ...to the topTop

Eva Marie giggled slightly as Melias said "Bean you up!", and then grabbed her friend by her arm once again. "Yes, take us to Ryan please," she said as she used her handkerchief to clean the creature's kiss off her cheek.

"He must be harmless," she concluded, "he reminds me of this rabbit cartoon that made so many people laugh. What was his name…?"

"Join us, Braddick. When we get Ryan, I'm going to ask this Zatanna person about Rouge. I believe she can give us some pointers."
    ...to the topTop

Braddick

To say that the serial killer was angry would be a bit of an understatement. Whatever that little creature was, it was by far the most annoying thing he had encountered on this little journey. He held back though. There would be plenty of time for slaughtering these idiots later. Braddick simply looked at the little cartoonish thing and spoke.

"Lets make one thing clear. You touch me again....and everyone here dies...And if we don't make it back to my ship....If you try to teleport us somewhere other than this "Zatanna's" office...The reactor core of my ship will detonate...And everyone here will die...Along with anyone else within a 10 miles radius. I have no problem killing an entire hospital of people...So if you frack with me...your morgue better be big enough to fit all the bodies...."

And with that Braddick stepped on the teleportation pad.
    ...to the topTop

MrOuija
    Gypsy

Zatanna
    Zatanna greets each being individually.

She approaches Eva, curtsies and says, "I am such a fan. I've seen all your work and you're much, more lovely in person. This hospital is a nexus of sorts on the Island for all the best science and sorcery, so we get access to films and television from across the multiverse. Your films have to be my most favorite."

Moving from Eva before she can reply, Zatanna approaches Melias. "Hello my dear. We'll take care of that nasty cough for you. I'm curious to research this infection, as it had mysteriously left Ryan's body prior to his arrival. Can any of you tell me how he first became ill? He wasn't quite sure himself."

And finally to Braddick, "Listen you simpleton pirate, if you ever threaten me or one of my people again, ESPECIALLY Scotty, I will remove your manhood and transform you into a bog creature." Her eyes turn to flame as she tells Braddick this, but die down as she continues to everyone, "However, if you behave yourselves, you shall find my hospitality warm and generous. While this Hospital may appear just a building in the city, it is in fact a world unto itself and you may find anything your heart desires throughout it's halls. Just don't stray off on your own, for the halls also contains everything your heart may fear as well."
    ...to the topTop

Braddick

Braddick looked at Zatanna as she threatened him. She obviously had no idea who he was.

"Thats all well and good little miss sorceress, but if you think death or dismemberment frightens me...You're in for a rude awakening. Because the moment you remove any part of me and transform me into whatever little creature you wish, the payload of 12 fusion warheads aboard my ship will detonate killing you, and I imagine anything with a pulse within 100 miles of this place...And don't think that I care about the lives of anyone here...Including myself. So just show us where the kid is so we can get the frack out of here..."

Whether Braddick was serious about the fusion bombs or simply bluffing was anyone's guess, but with the reputation of a mass murderer, anyone would be foolish to think that he wouldn't do such a thing.
    ...to the topTop

Still surprised by Zatanna's comment about having seen her movies and her Hollywood work, Eva Marie put her hand on Braddick's shoulder as if trying to calm him down. His manhood had been threatened and it was a miracle he hadn't blown everyone in the room up to heaven.

"I really don't want to brag, but I did win an Academy Award." She said softly showing a sense of pride for the first time. "I worked hard and I made it in the end. You know how difficult it is for a woman to succeed while playing such a non-glamorous role. After all, movies are run by men." She didn't say another word about her acting career, after all, that wasn't her goal; and her memories were still a little mixed up with those of her character in "On the Waterfront."

"Thanks for your offering Zatanna. I'm really curious about this hospital, but I don't want to get too distracted from our quest. If you can take us to Ryan, I would really appreciate it. Oh, and…" She paused for a moment wondering if she should ask… "No, it's nothing. Just take us to Ryan, please."
    ...to the topTop

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314