Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
    [IC] Godhood: Flying Carpets from Aeria to the High City

[IC] Godhood: Flying Carpets from Aeria to the High City

Previously…

The new batch of abductees arrived to the island stuck in between time and space, and new alliances started being forged.

Three unusual women and two dragons met and, after a little chaos, they made their acquaintances.

Minity: A goddess of the sun, she comes from what's been known as the Bright Universe, although under different mythologies has been named the CrossGen Universe. After being lying in the universe as a result of a Time Paradox that affected many of her siblings, she was taken by Mahn and placed in the island.

Nikita: The Goddess of Dreams and Nightmares coming from GodWorld, the daughter of Morrigan, the Celtic goddess of war, revenge, night, magic, prophecy, priestesses and witches; and Morpheus Greek god of Dreams, was brought to the island along with her small dragon Nightmare. She was caught by Mahn while she was sleeping and a very specific mission has been placed on her: "You have to learn for yourself what being part of a dream really is…"

Regan: A young innocent girl was taken from her classroom and brought into the island. Apparently powerless, she immediately hooked with Minity. Extremely mature for her age, this little girl seems to hold many secrets.

Dragon: This is the dragon that once belonged to Minity's husband and is, in a way, the last link to the Bright Universe. Lighthearted by nature, the Dragon knows he has a mission, but he'd rather spend the afternoons singing and enjoying his meals.

Two dragons, two goddesses and a girl are together trying to find their way out of the island that has become their prison, but this doesn't mean they wouldn’t enjoy their stay. Minity created a palace in her image and invited her new allies to have some meal and discuss their further plans…
    ...to the topTop

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Re: [IC] Abducted!: Godhood

Minity coily smiles after listening to Nikita and being directed, she quickly flahses Nikita Telepathically so that the others cannot hear...

::I am a powerful telepath in my own right, when she begins to dream I can mentally connect my mind to yours to give you extra support in case Mahn is prepared for this...::

Minity snaps her fingers and a small angel flies up to the ceiling above Regan and allows her feathers to fall from her wings...this angel usually puts Minitys army to sleep for each of her feathers carries mystical dust that can make any beings eyes become heavy...

::It should only be a matter of time now...unless she is more powerful than i first sensed::

Minity smiles at Regan as she simply says...

If your tired, you may retire to the guest bedrooms...they are quite comfortable...
    Nikita
    [img=left]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/Tigers90/R3.jpg[/img]

Very well Minity, your assistance is appreciated. Feel free to join your mind with mine as I enter the realm of dreams. I will warn you though, it can be a different experince for one not used to being within my realm. And you should also know, you will feel and experience everything I do.

Nikita sat back within her chair and waited for Regan to fall asleep. She gave Nightmare a look that let him know what his mistresses plans were. The moment Regan closed her eyes, they would be entering her realm through Regan.

One more thing.

Nikita added to Minity.

Things are not always what they appear. Sometimes you have to use your head, more than your powers or a weapon.
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free
    ...to the topTop

Regan

An overwhelming feeling came upon her, and she decided to take minity up on her offer.

"I'm going to go to sleep now. Thank you for letting me stay here."

Turning to Nikita, she asked, "Can Nightmare sleep in my room tonight? I'm a little afraid and it would make me feel better."

With that, Regan stood up and was led to her room by one of the angels. She hoped that Nightmare would follow her, but she was very tired and just climbed into her bed.

She fell asleep almost instantly.......
    Irony, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

GO
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Nikita

Nikita nodded to Nightmare as he followed Regan to her room. He didn't have to wait long as she was asleep just as she hit the bed. He could feel Nikita's call the instant Regan was asleep. Rushing back to Nikita's side, he anxiously awaited his mistresses next move.

Are you ready Minity?

Nikita asked before she proceeded.
    ...to the topTop

Minity's eyes begin to glow as she lifts her head into the air, and suddenly two large male angels quickly stand by her side knowing her physical body will be incapacitated for the time being...

A light mist flows from her eyes as she mentally connects to Nikita, her astral projection coming into full form in Nikita's mind...

I am ready to proceed when you are...you may lead the way...
    Mother of the Dawn and Daughter of the Sun
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Nikita

The entrance of Minity's astral form was a little invasive to Nikita. She was not accustom to people being inside her mind. She closed her eyes a moment to adjust to the feel of Minity's presence. When she was ready, she opened her eyes as Nightmare curled around his mistresses arm. Drawing The Dragon Sword from it's safe location her arm instantly formed the scales and claws of a dragon.

The moment she possessed the sword, her vision changed and Minity would observe the colors and affects through the eyes of Nikita. All around her within the air flowed the currents of dreams, like small pools of water. Within the pools were billions of tiny strands, each belonging to a living being.

There were two ways in which Nikita preferred to enter her realm. One was from choosing a strand from the floating pools of dreams, the other was a little more like the invasiveness of Minity entering her mind. Since Regan was in another room, Nikita simply chose the easier of the two. She stirred the ponds of dreams and listened. After a few moments, she smiled and spoke with her mind to Minity.

These are the ponds of dreams, they each contain strands connected to a living being. Because Regan is in the other room, I will use the ponds to find her strand and we will enter.

If you listen, you will notice that each strand has a unique marker, a sound not like another. You can hear these sounds through me, but I can show you a way to recognize them without me. It is important, incase you were to become trapped or if we became separated you need to know how to move within my realm.

Nikita paused and waited until Minity acknowledged before she continued.

Because of your powers, you should be able to distinguish the feel and look of each strand. It may take you a moment longer than it does me, but you will find it. See here, this is Regan's strand. Can you see the aura of color that surrounds it, now listen, the sound is distinct to her alone. It identifies her and marks her as unique. If you will practice, you will learn to distinguish between the colors and sounds, but be careful, because they are all so close it is easy to make a mistake. If you rush yourself, you can quickly become lost within my realm.

Nikita separated the strand of dreams that belonged to Regan. It was a brilliant color surrounded by a ring of black and red. Nikita would not go into the details of what this signified, it was unimportant to what she was trying to teach Minity. The sound that surrounded Regan's strand, was one of a being trying to discover themselves. It was not uncommon for one at her age to have a sound so close to this one. She left it there long enough for Minity to study and observe before she continued.

Everything in my realm has a dream like quality. The colors and picture can be anything from dark and forboding to bright and hazy. If you need to exit and you can't free yourself from my mind, you must look to each area we cross for a pinhole of light. It will be brilliantly white, and very small. I will show you when we enter, once you find it for the first time, you will never forget. It is important to never panic, in my realm panic brings upon nightmares. You do not want the creatures associated with the dark to come out, they are a force to be reckoned with god or not.

Nikita moved the strand back into the pond and stirred it with the dragon's claw that had been her finger.

Okay, first stop is into Regan's dreams. Once I've had a look around and test my powers we will move onto looking for the Mahan's dream strand. This will feel a little strange, so be prepared.

Nikita took The Dragon's Sword and thrust it into the pond. It would seem that it was a foolish thing to do with such a huge weapon. The tip of the sword touched the strand of dreams that belonged to Regan. How Nikita was able to accomplish such a feat was amazing. A pinhole of white light soon glared brilliantly within the room as Nikita changed into the form of a vaporish shadow and was sucked within the tiny strand. Minity would feel each change within Nikita as if she were the goddess herself. Once inside, Nikita gave Minity a moment to adjust.

I hope that was not too nauseating. When you are ready, I will proceed.

Before them stood a door of many colors. The entrance into Regan's current dream.
    ...to the topTop

As Minity tried to adjust to this new state of being her eyes began to glow with a great brilliance, not out of anger or passion like normal, but simply out of curiosity, Minity's mind was used to being flooded with mental images so she simply tried to view this as similarly to advanced telepathy as she could.

Minity sternly looks around her as she studies every detail she can see with bright eyes, she tries to dim the light coming from them so as not to distract Nikita, but they simply become brighter as she is shown more and more...

Minity seems to bask in the new knowledge about his ream, but she quickly calms herself when she remembers Nikita's warnings of becoming lost, Minity pauses for a moment as she touches her forhead, forcing her thoughts to the back of her mind so as not to influence this delicate realm by accident

She signals for Nikita to continue and awaits her next move with a calm but eager stance...
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by GurglingOoze\";p=\"13987
    Regan

Looking at Dragons, she said, "I don't have one big enough for you. If I get a chance, I'll try and get one so we can all be friends."
    Sound cool and no mad. Need big one for great me.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigers\";p=\"13991
    Nikita
    Dragon's words brought pause to Nikita's conversation with Minity. With a thoughtful sigh, she had to agree.

Dragon speaks truth, if Mahn has had the ability to trap us here until our tasks are complete, we may have no alternative. We may have to play his game.
    Of course. Me smartest dragon of all!

Then Dragon got focused on their new palace Minity created.

You bestest Minity!

He told her quickly started to eat the great foods around him. He half listened to the goddesses talk and waved his claw at them.

Have fun with thats.

He told them and went back to eating and ordering angel servants around. He wasn't sure why they didn't like it here on the island. So far he was having fun.
    Characters posted in this account:
    Drags, Grimlock, & Swoop

Shared account of Sojourn & Optimus Prime
    ...to the topTop

Regan's Dreamworld

The frozen wastelands of the north open themselves before you. In every direction, shapes and mounds shifted and moved. Swirling clouds of snow whirled around and around, always moving. Occasionally shapes could be seen within the swirls but if you focus on them they disappear. The whole landscape seemed to be heaving and reshaping itself every second.

Eventually, if you know where to look, a castle can be seen. It is an ordinary appearing castle, similar to those seen in any book on the subject. By focusing on the Castle, you are immediately transported there. Upon closer inspection, it can be noticed that the castle appears to be made out of skin and bones. The skin appears to have a coarse texture and a grayish-black tint, but it is unmistakably alive.

Immediately, you can feel a presence surrounding you but just out of your reach. You will never be able to focus upon it unless it wishes to be discovered. It doesn't seem to be doing anything other than moving around just out of your sight.

If you travel inside the castle, there is only one room. The room undulates and pulsates with a biometric rhythm. Every few moments the room changes into a different room. If you can manage to focus properly, you can remain in a specific room, if necessary.

With enough persistence, you eventually find yourself in a special room, a room very different from the others. This room has no furnishings whatsoever. Containing no lamps, no rugs, and no features of any kind, you know that this room is your destination.

If you remain in the room for what would seem an uncomfortably long time, a doll appears. This is all of Regan that you are able to find.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Nikita
    A wisp of shadow touches the door, transforming into flesh and bone. Nikita takes a brief moment to sense events behind the door, and immediately feels the presence. Before entering, she cautions Minity one more time.

We can not let anyone be aware of your presence, it is important that you remain completely connected to me. My senses will be yours until we leave this place. I will show you the way out, after we have reached a fair distance from the door.

It is easy to become disoriented, the landscape changes rapidly and can be somewhat frightening. I want to look around a bit and then we will make our way toward Regan's room. Once I am finished, we will begin our search for Mahn's dreams.

Nikita passed through the door as if it wasn't there, when she emerged on the other side, she had taken shape of a dire wolf. Her coat was as black as night and blended with the environment. The only color on her was the fiery red eyes that peered from the head of the wolf. With Minity connected to Nikita, she would feel and sense everything that Nikita did. No doubt she would have felt the presence, but since Nikita was master of this domain she made very little of it, other than just a presence she felt.

Nikita began a slow trot toward the castle. Nightmare traveled right beside his mistress. He zigged and zagged in and out of the ever changing landscape like he was on a casual stroll. From the looks of a barren and cold wasteland from the North, to the hot scorching dessert miles away from anywhere, the castle remained at all times to Nikita's site. One would get the perception that you could never reach the castle, but that was just part of the effect in dreams in her domain. After what seemed to be the 1000th change in landscape, Nikita stopped and turned back toward the direction they had come.

Look closely, you should see a very small beam of white light. It will not match to the door in the distance, because the door has changed location. You must always concentrate on the light, never the door. If you remember this, even if you are panicked, you will find your way out.

Once Nikita felt that Minity was confident in pinpointing the way out, Nikita started back toward the castle. It was on the edge of the dessert, that she saw the first warning. There lay a dead cow in the midst of scorching heat. On top of the cow sat a crow, plucking at the eye of the dead cow. Nightmare gave a hiss as he too recognized the sign for what it was, a warning. Nikita simply snatched up the crow and broke its neck, dropping it on to the dessert floor.

Closer to the castle now, they had come to a river. Nikita was going to have to cross the river in order to reach the castle. Rocks emerged from the sulfurous river to give her a clear path to the other side. It was then, that Nikita received her second warning. There in the midst of the river that could resemble Styx, sat the boat man. He had no arms, eyes, ears, legs, mouth, or nose. This time Nikita growled, she did not appreciate the message that was being sent. This was her domain and she could do as she saw fit. Nikita caused a wave to tip the boat over as the boat man was quickly eaten by a large ancient shark.

After a quick crossing, the three reached the steps that lead to the door of the castle. Nikita trotted up to the door as it opened. Stepping through the threshold, she once again took shape of flesh and bone. Now it was time to make their way to Regan's room.
    ...to the topTop

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast