Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Minity simply watched as her eyes closed brightly, she floated in the air behind Nikita so she did not touch anything in this realm, even with all of her telepathic travels, this area was still something she had never experienced, so she made sure to keep an eye on the beacon of light in case she had to grab Nikita and escape....
    Mother of the Dawn and Daughter of the Sun
    ...to the topTop

Re: [IC] Abducted!: Godhood

Regan's Dreamworld

The shadow watched the approaching Goddess in the guise of a wolf and her pet dragon with anger. How dare she invade her territory? This child was under her protection until she matured, and the shadow would ensure that this happened no matter what the cost.

Unfortunately, the shadow knew that she couldn't fight the Goddess in her own realm and expect to win. But she had some advantages over Nikita. They all revolved around the girl.

Around the Castle, an Elephant could be seen chasing a candle, and a man was playing the violin with a tube of toothpaste. The shadow laughed briefly at the idle thoughts of children before returning to the hunt. She then stood fully erect and stretched herself fully in preparation for the task ahead. Her wings extended a great distance from her body, and her four arms marked out a circle in the sky. Drawing twin scimitars from their scabbards, as well as a whip and mace, she prepared herself for the conflict ahead.

The Shadow appeared in the castle in order to properly welcome the Goddess and her pet.

Inside the castle, the Goddess, now back in her native form, was standing in the middle of a field of tulips as far as the eye could see. Each Tulip had some writing on it which was unreadable to all except the Shadow. The Shadow protector moved slowly, using the shadows to inch ever closer to the Goddess. As of yet, Nikita suspected nothing of Regan's heritage and the Shadow would ensure that it remained that way.

Focusing upon the child, she steered her dreams to darker themes. The room changed into a darkened basement. Upon the wall was a large wheel. Upon the wheel was Regan, stretched out and screaming. This is the place in Regan's dreams where she came to punish herself for things she felt she had done poorly.

The room now basked in darkness, so the Shadow moved freely about. She could feel Nikita’s will trying to take the dream where she wanted it to go. Her power was immense, but the Girl belonged to the Shadow. Suddenly, the room changed again. The view was that of a plain door. The Shadow jumped to the ceiling where it could still conceal itself and it waited. This door led to Regan, and if the Goddess went though, there was no there choice but to fight.
    Irony, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

GO
    ...to the topTop

Minity touches her forehead as her astral form floats in the air, she telepathically whispers...

::These are not the thoughts of a child!::
    ...to the topTop

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Nikita
    [img=left]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/Tigers90/R3.jpg[/img]

Tulips, a whole field of them surrounded her as she passed through the door and into the castle. The presence was much stronger now, Nikita couldn't deny the feelings of anger as she pressed on through the castle.

She ignored the anger directed toward her, this was her domain after all. This would not be the first being within her realm that felt anger toward Nikita for what they believed to be meddling on her part. She too was an element of the dark and of shadow, she was not frightened.

As she walked through the castle, all seemed fine as she watched an elephant chasing a candle and a man playing the violin with a tube of toothpaste. It was very normal for dreams to have such things. But when the dreams began to change, and she heard the screams of Regan, Nikita became angry. The entity was purposely changing events. Perhaps it was because Nikita had added her own little influence into the castle. A porpoise driving a car across water, or maybe even the dog flying a plane in space. They were meant for fun, and in no way reflected upon Regan, but it was clear that the other entity within the house did not feel the same.

As Nikita made haste toward Regan's room, she heard Minity's voice inside her head. When she reached the door of Regan's room she saw the third warning, the DO NOT ENTER sign upon the door. Regan's screams were just beyond this point, and she had assured the girl not to fear. She was not going to let this entity bully her into letting the child think less of her word. As she passed through the door, she spoke quickly to Minity.

There is another here, and my presence is not wanted. Regan is in need of help and I am going though, remember the exit.

These were Nikita's only words as she passed through the door and beyond the third warning.
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free
    ...to the topTop

Regan's Dreaworld

The room was large and had walls and floors made out of stone. There seemed to be nothing in the room. Neither windows nor doors could be seen, but the air was sweet and the room partially lit. The source of the light was however, a mystery.

Standing in the back of the room was a large figure of shadow. She simply stood and was watching the approaching Goddess and her Dragon. The Shadow was carrying something in two of her arms that looked like a doll. Tossing the doll to the floor, the shadow started walking towards the duo.

“You ignored my warnings, Nikita. I am this child’s teacher and protector and cannot let you get any closer.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Nikita

The stone walls of the room were cold, not the cold you feel on your skin in winter, the desolate cold you feel in your soul when things seem hopeless. The Shadow emerged from the back of the room, Nikita knew it for what it was. She watched as the creature tossed the doll of Regan to the floor while spewing threats. Nikita would have to be careful, these particular creatures were formidable, even in her realm. As the creature began it's advance, Nikita felt that something was not quite right.

There are other ways to accomplish your goal than those you've chosen with your ward. You have stepped out of bounds and even broken the rules of my realm Shadow Creature!

She said as the creature launched its self toward her. Nikita turned to mist as the creature advanced upon her with dizzying speeds. but to her chagrin, her transformation seemed to take longer than it should. The blade of the scimitar burned into her flesh across her arm and seemed to set her blood on fire. Nightmare narrowly missed the whip as his mistress passed through the creature. He quickly launched himself around in a protective mode in front of Nikita. As she retook her fleshly form, The Dragon's sword was already in her grip. Although something was amiss, the goddess did not panic.

Minity, are you still with me? Something is wrong, it should not have taken me but a twinkling of an eye to transform. This could get ugly, but I will not back down to this beast.

She whispered.

Prepare yourself for another run.

Nikita eyed the creature, knowing she would need to think on her feet, but that was what she did best. And considering her circumstances, she had better be quick.

Explain your actions creature, and we will resolve this with reason, continue your attack and I will reduce you to dust.
    ...to the topTop

Minitys astral form quickly appears, but seems to over lap Nikita as she tries to bond with her, Minitys eyes glow heavy and light pours from her body...

This may be your realm, but it is still connected to the mind!

With that Minity wraps Nikita in her unbreakable Veil of Privacy but seems to strain as she brings it up...

It takes much more energy to completely maintain it here, you must finish this quickly!

Minity also tries to mentally push away the darkness from herself and Nikita hoping to keep the shadow at bay

((In the normal world nothing including thoughts or spells can get in or out of the Veil of Privacy, however this isnt really the normal world- lol))
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Nikita

Nikita's arm burned like liquid fire. She held The Dragon's Sword firm in her grasp when she felt the astral projection of Minity leave her mind and begin to envelope her body. Again, it was a strange feeling to Nikita and it momentarily left her dazed. She heard Minity's voice, felt her presence all around her but she felt stuck. It was disconcerting to the goddess of this realm to feel as if she was not in control. Was it the wound from the scimitar that prevented her from reacting quickly, or was it something else. She was suddenly stuck with a sobering thought.

We are not completely within Regan's dream! We are on the cusp, but that is not the entire problem.
    She telepathically communicated to Minity.

My powers, they are not at 100% A result of our capture no doubt!

Nikita tried to amp the power to boost Minity's veil, but she feared that her momentary lapse may have just cost her some pain.

((Minity, it is planned for Nikita to sustain a bit of pain. Feel free to handle Minity's end of this connection in whatever way you desire. ))
    ...to the topTop

Regan's Dreamworld

"You didn't think I'd invite you to a fair fight, did you? Hehehe. I mean, two Goddesses against a simple protector such as I. I needed to even things up a bit. Oh yes, I know about your tag along. As for being a captive, that just isn't true. If at any time you want to leave, you simply have to say so and you may leave without further harm. My only concern is the girl, not the childish curiosity of a pair of spoiled Goddesses and their flying rat!"

With that, the Shadow resumed her assault, moving her scimitars into her lower hands and her whip and mace to her top hands. She swung the whip in a circle around her head while moving towards the miniature dragon, trying to drive it away or ensnare it. Approaching the now shimmering form of Nikita, the Shadow swung her mighty mace at her, attempting to disrupt the shield, and knock Minity out of the dream realm entirely, in this place of power.
    ...to the topTop

Minity quickly begins to start relating this place to the astral plain as her astral body begins to develop a tingling sensation, so to does her physical body...Minity quickly allows the veil to drop by turning it into millions of tiny white doves that burn more brightly than the sun, and thus will cause people to feel as if they are burning if touched by one.

Minity sends this flock of small birds toward the shadow, not really with an intention of harming her, but instead distracting her and allowing herself and Nikita a few moments to remain hidden in a wide open area...

Minity's words become harsh as she yells toward Nikita...

You must move into the dream, where is it!? I only see the exit!!!!

Open your mind to me and flash me all you know about this being, the mind is my domain but I have never seen a creature such as this...

Minity then touches her head as she thinks to herself, "why is the room spinning?"
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast