Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Re: [IC] Abducted!: Godhood

Nikita
    [img=left]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b35/Tigers90/R3.jpg[/img]

I was not speaking to you beast, learn your place! Nikita hissed.

Nikita raised The Dragon's Sword for the on coming assault. The blade shown brightly from the magic's imbued upon it by her mother. Fight shadow with shadow or with light. Nikita was of both worlds, her advantage especially in a realm that she ruled.

Suddenly Minity's veil dropped, transforming into a brilliant light of white doves, accentuating the two goddess before the shadow. Her voice yells harshly to Nikita, drawing her attention away from the shadow.

The doll, the doll is the door into Regan's dreams! She shouted back to Minity.

Nikita began to open her mind to her, when she felt the room spin. Something was affecting Minity, and when Nikita opened her mind to her, she began to feel the same effects. She quickly pulled her mind back as she watched the shadow charging into the light.

((Okay GO! You're up, but be aware that Nikita will counter! And she will leave the shadow with something to remember her by.))
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free
    ...to the topTop

Regan's Dreamworld

With sudden appearance of many birds, which fluttered in her face, and whose touch would have reduced a normal beast to ashes, the Shadow simply opened her mouth and uttered, "fulgur". At that moment several bolts of lightning erupted from her mouth striking each of the doves in turn and reducing them to cinders.

With those irritants out of the way, it was time to deal with the main threats. The Shadow circled to the right, placing herself between the Goddesses and the Doll. With a mental command the room suddenly became completely dark. After a moment or so, and another quick mental command, a searing white light flashed into the room for just a moment. With her dual eyelids, the shadow was not affecting by the blinding light, but she hoped that the Goddesses had succumbed.

Her next actions were so swift as to appear simultaneous. She feigned a scimitar slash at the Dragon, but she then pivoted and turned the blade slightly and aimed it right at Nikita. In its stead, the Shadow's mighty tail, kept hidden until not swung at the tiny wyrm, its deadly barb seeking out the little dragon's heart. Using the momentum of her turn, she launched the mace at the second Goddess, hoping that without her protection, the mighty weapon would knock the troublesome Minity back to reality and away from her precious Regan. The last Scimitar, she kept to parry, as the Dream Goddess wielded her sword in turn.
    Irony, it's like goldy and bronzy only it's made out of iron.

GO
    ...to the topTop

Ironically Minity cannot see the doll to which Nikita refers until the room is light with a wave of light for but a mere second, however it was long enough for her to connect with the light and when it faded so to did she. Minity used what little light was left to bend around her, making her appear invisible as she stepped behind this Shadowy creature...she then quickly creates a psionic sword that will burn consciencness of any being and plunges it toward the shadow before turning around and making a mad dash for the doll.
    Mother of the Dawn and Daughter of the Sun
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Nikita

COSAIN!

Nikita spoke, and the shadows within the room came alive. They grasp at the creature attacking Minity, and Nikita, acting like a tar slowing down its actions. Nightmare careened passed the barbed tail, narrowly missing a fatal shot to the heart. He turned sharply, tripling in size and shape as he headed back to protect the goddesses.

The dark did not bother Nikita, she could see as if it was day, but she did not have adequate time to adjust to the sudden blinding of the light. She could sense the on coming assault, and in her blurred vision, stepped to the side to avoid the attack from the scimitar.
    Not moving quickly enough, she felt the blade penetrate flesh across her abdomen, and she was assaulted by the freezing cold of its charms.

Parrying the attack, she used The Dragon’s Sword in an arcing movement and brought it down toward the creature’s side, hoping to penetrate its flesh with the magic of her sword. She intended to leave a mark upon this creatures hide as a reminder for breaking the rules of her realm.

The sudden onslaught of hot and cold battling within her body slowed her reactions. Nikita suddenly felt ill, a feeling she had never felt before. If she hadn’t been bothered by the affect felt through Minity with the swaying of the room, she felt them now. Nightmare, seeing his mistress in distress shot straight forward toward the creature, on a path to knock it away from his mistress.

TREOIR!

Nikita said through a hoarse voice, as a ghostly figure of her mother stood guard over Minity and Nikita. There was nothing that could penetrate this shield as she gathered her wits and strength to draw one more attack toward the creature.

With what power you have, attack!
    She telepathically sent to Minity, not realizing the goddess had already taken up a position behind the shadow.
    ...to the topTop

Minity was just out of reach of the doll as she heard Nikita's words, she sounded distressed and Minity could not let one of her own succumb to a creature like this. Suddenly she was wrapped in red armor from head to toe as long purple hair fluttered behind her, she create a massive psionic sword and sliced at the shadow as she used her telepathy to make the creature think she was in other areas of the room.
    ...to the topTop

Regan's Dreamworld

As Nikita unleashed her attack, the Shadow expertly deflected it with her waiting scimitar. Unfortunately, the incoming attack was much stronger than she had anticipated and the heavilly enchanted sword of the Celtic Goddess plunged into her upper torso. At the same moment, the she felt the sword of the continuously annoying Minity slash into her hip.

A clearly audible, "Arrrrggghhhhh" errupted from the Shadow's mouth as she registered the hits.

Instantly, she brought her whip arm down to coil around Minity's blade in an attempt to entangle her arm in their protruding barbs.

She then stepped away from Nikita, allowing her blade to fall out from her body. Her mace then reappeared in the bare hand that had launched it, and the Shadow said to Nikita, "Look who's been practicing! I guess it's not all petty bickering and stuffing ambrosia down your throat for you?"

With a quick mental command, the Shadow increased the gravitational constant of the room by 100x, except where she was standing. She then casually tossed her mace into the space directly above Minity. "It's time to end this"
    ...to the topTop

Instead of fighting the gravitational force Minity falls to the ground as the mace falls on her leg, however she quickly uses her telepathy to try to connect to the Shadow allowing Minity to share the pain with her.

((does the gravity just make it harder to move?))
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Nikita
    Wrong Pantheon rancid breath! Nikita hissed.

There was nothing Nikita hated more, then the presumptions made by the ignorant.

You need to get out more. She said breathlessly.

As the shadow increased the density within the room, the wounds she sustained began to take their toll. Nikita was perplexed as to how this could have happened. If she were not so angry at her situation , she would have been in more trouble.

éadromaigh!

Nikita managed to get out. The atmosphere around them began to lighten and they would begin to feel the affects immediately. Nikita was relieved, she was afraid she was about to loose consciousness. The blood flowed freely from her wounds. This was all wrong, and she needed to get all of them out of here. She didn't know how well Minity would manage if she passed out. When the mace stuck Minity, their connection caused Nikita to share in her pain. This only confirmed to her, that it was time to go.

She whistled to Nightmare, who immediately reduced his size and came to his mistresses side. With a quick telepathic message to Minity, they would leave.

Something is terribly wrong, we must leave NOW!

Minity would hear the urgency in her voice, but she would also hear the anger as well. Nikita had never run from a situation.

The exit, concentrate on the exit. When I reach you, I will take us out.

When Nikita made her move toward Minity, she gave the shadow a parting shot.

PIAN!

A simple word in her gaelic tongue, pain. Once spoken, the shadow creature would begin to experience excruciating pain. It was not a word meant to kill, only one to remind the creature that Nikita was not done with her yet. She would be back. Quickly, she moved toward Minity.

((Leaving this open to give anyone a final chance to post before I exit with Minity))
    ...to the topTop

Minity heard Nikita and use her telepathy to amplify the her spell, hoping to double the pain the Shadow Felt, she quickly moved toward Nikita and began to mentally re-bond with her, Minity then let a small light spark to get Nikita to look into the direction of the exit, she knew exactly where it was and never once lost sight of it during the entire fight...

Move!

Minity was very annoyed by the thought of fleeing and Nikita would most likely be able to feel this since it mirrored her own emotions
    ...to the topTop

After finally getting a full stomach, Dragon began to grow bored.

Me thoughts they be back now.

He said this about five minutes after the goddesses decided to try out the dream world. Of course Dragon's patience was not his strongest trait. He tried to think out what to do and started to sing Jingle Bells.

Jingles Bell.
    Charon smells.
    Altwaal lays egg.
    MQ have no wheels.
    And Giant Orange gots away.
    Hey!

This song continued on and on for about ten mintues, until he grew bored of that too. Now he was understanding why the ladies wanted to leave so bad. It was a little boring here with out his other dragons. True there was Nikita's pet but he was too small for Dragon's taste. He tapped his claw against his head.

Thinks. Thinks. Me have some destiny...

He was pacing around the palace thinking what Mahn meant about his destiny when he thought of something better to do.

Me knows! Me find shiny treasure! Me no bored that way!

He clapped his claws, pleased to come with an idea and then searched around the palace to see if Minity had any shiny treasures laying around that she wouldn't miss.
    Characters posted in this account:
    Drags, Grimlock, & Swoop

Shared account of Sojourn & Optimus Prime
    ...to the topTop

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast