Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: [IC] Go West

[IC] Go West

[IC] Go West

[img=left]http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=256&full=true&user_id=31[/img] Mahn

Mahn continued his collecting of people through different times and different worlds, granting his abductees sometimes with a task, sometimes just with cryptic words. Now, the newest batch of abductees got taken to the East side of the island stuck in between time and space.

But who are these people?

Little Wind: A man of native origin, with abilities that grant him a special link that entwines him with the powers of the air.

Shandi: Once a powerful Queen with power over the elements, now has been stripped of her abilities and granted with one mission:
    "I will take you away and you will learn what humility is."

Ogopogo: An emoticon from GodWorld, brave and courageous, even if he's been considered just as a mascot by the Gods.

A man, a queen and an emoticon. They couldn't be more different, yet they had been brought together for a reason only Mahn knew.

Landing in the middle of a valley, Mahn put the organic bubbles on the ground and released his captives.

((Little Wind's story began HERE!))
    ((Shandi's story began HERE!))
    ((Ogopogo's story began HERE!))
    ...to the topTop

Re: [IC] Go West

LittleWind

LW stepped out of his second bubble in as many days. He had been gallivanting around with a group of space pirates and having a grand time of it. But he knew that the answers he needed where here. The answers that he was brought here to find were on the island. So he didn't fight or scream or complain but rather relaxed and enjoyed the ride to the other side of the island.

As they landed and the bubbles vanished LW took off his fedora as to ease the removal of his pirate eye patch. The patch had been the punch line of a joke the night before. He laughed softly thinking of the look on the other mans face. LW wrapped the patch up and placed it in his pocket. He then adjusted the saber on his belt setting it lower and out of the way. The sheer audacity of wearing a saber with a suit and coat made him smile. He was never much for the use of weapons but the idea alone was funny enough to keep the trinket. LW then put his blue fedora back on his head and inspected his two new companions.

The first appeared to be some sort of dog creature. It wore an eye patch and for a moment LW wondered if he should have kept his patch on to help seem friendlier. Only time would tell he thought. The second however, did not seem like the friend type. She had four arms, wore very little clothing, and had a scowl that made it clear she was not amused. LW didn't know where to begin or what to say so he said nothing. He figured if conversation was to start then they could be the ones to start it. With that he turned and took in his new surroundings.

This side of the island was much different from the previous. As opposed to the active village of the other side the east had them in a vast valley with sparse vegetation. LW scanned the plain for signs of life. In the distance he watched the plains give way to a small mountain range. It was there that he spotted the first signs of civilization. A large castle had been built into the side of the mountain. Although of fine craftsmanship it still appeared to be from a medieval setting. LW rested his hand on his saber and thought, 'maybe this sword isn't such a silly idea after all'.
    ...to the topTop

[img=left]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/Prometeo-elementary.jpg[/img]Shandi

Shandi got out of the bubble, she was angry, she was abducted. Shandi screamed to the air
    "Manh listen to me if you don't let me go home I will order the elements to destroy this place" but she didn’t get response.

Shadi was furious. "Elements come to me, fire, water, wind, earth I call you" but nothing moved, she lost the power.

Shandi looked the partners, but she didn't say a thing, for the first time she was scared and she was alone, and she didn’t know what was this place, or if her companions were bad or good or if their mission was to kill her.
    ...to the topTop

buymearing
    Gypsy

Ogopogo

The bubble burst open, and ogopogo swung his sword at...nothing but air. Puzzled, and momentarily disoriented at his surroundings, he closed his eyes to reflect and poise himself.

After a few seconds had gone by, he looked around to familiarize himself with his new environment. he stood at the edge of a beach, the surf frolicking his feet. the water beyond seemed endless. A beautiful sun stood high in the horizon, along with 4 moons on either side, clearly visible and dazzling. to the other side stood a tall and intimidating jungle. trees seemingly stretching out for miles across, peering, waiting for someone to swallow into its maw.

he heard voices, and knew he was not alone on this supposed paradise. to his left stood an elegant gentleman, staring at him somewhat confused. to his right was a strange looking creature, possibly a woman, of sorts, screaming at the sky.

ogopogo then cleaned himself up, wiping the leaf which had fallen over one of his eyes, sensing no danger from the gentleman, approached him and started speaking with him.

"Excuse me kind sir, but, i'm afraid i'm not familiar with this place, nor what has brought here. would you be the person i would need to speak with to have my questions answered ?"
    ...to the topTop

[img=left]http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=256&full=true&user_id=31[/img] Mahn

Mahn had already faded away, but his voice still echoed as a thunder coming from everywhere at once. Shandi had a mission, while the other two still had none... but not for long...

"Ogopogo... go west!"
    ...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by buymearing\";p=\"16599
    Ogopogo

ogopogo then cleaned himself up, wiping the leaf which had fallen over one of his eyes, sensing no danger from the gentleman, approached him and started speaking with him.

"Excuse me kind sir, but, i'm afraid i'm not familiar with this place, nor what has brought here. would you be the person i would need to speak with to have my questions answered ?"
    "Actually my little friend, I am searching for those same answers. You are more than welcome to join me on my quest. I never mind some good conversation. My name is LittleWind, but everyone calls me LW. What should I call you?

LW looked down at the leaf which Ogopogo had removed from his eye. A slight smile crossed his lips.

"You know, when I first saw you with that leaf over your eye I thought you might be a pirate. I just left a willy group of pirates, maybe a little later I will tell you about it."

With that LW extended his hand towards the little creature and offered the shake of friendship ( I don't what else to call it so it doesn't sound intimidating, sorry)
    ...to the topTop

The new abductees seemed to be getting to know each other too quickly and they stopped paying attention to Mahn, who was still standing tall, observing them. Could it be possible that the Ogopogo, Little Wind and Shandi had lost sight of him? The omniscient nature of Mahn was tricky. He walked into places as if he had been there forever and disappeared as if he had never been there at all; or in this case, he remained in the spot but they just stopped noticing him. This could be a mystery for another day, since he looked up in the air and focused his eyes on Ogopogo once again and stepped forward in plain sight of them all. It looked like he wasn’t done yet.

"Destinies have been realigned. Ogopogo, your task will take you somewhere else." Without another word, he surrounded the emoticon with an organic bubble that took him away to places unknown. And just as Ogopogo's prison was vanishing, a new one appeared right in front of Little Wind and Shandi.

[img=right]http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=314&full=true&user_id=31[/img] A teenage girl, as confused as any of them arrived in another bubble, which popped setting her free.

"You will play an important role in your world, Wendy Cross. But you need to learn who you are, first…" And with those words, Mahn finally faded away leaving behind a disoriented girl.

As pale as death, the redhead looked around and noticed Shandi, a woman with four arms, and this man staring at her.

"What… what is going on?" She finally asked.
    ...to the topTop

"Wendy is it? You can call me LW. As far as we can tell that dude who dropped you off is some kind of all powerful entity. He has put a bunch of us on this island in order to help us all learn or further develop or maybe just get a tan. I kinda still fuzzy on the whole purpose. But you are welcome to join me as we figure it out together?"

With that LW offered the young girl his hand.
    ...to the topTop

[img=left]http://www.quarrelsandquills.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=314&full=true&user_id=31[/img] Wendy Cross

The girl was shaking from head to toe. This didn’t make sense at all. Since a couple days ago things went head over hills, she had befriended a vampire and a couple of lunatics and even her mother had been swept into the craziness and now, she was had been taken by a gray man with a patched face, into a land she had never seen before.

Weirded out, she looked at Little Wind making an effort to distinguish reality from fantasy. This could be just an over the edge nightmare, or a life that simply went bonkers.

All in all, the man standing in front of her was being polite and she would take anything she could. Add to this the fact that a four armed woman was standing there looking at her oddly.

“I’m Wendy,
    ...to the topTop