Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    [OOC] The Villian?

[OOC] The Villian?

So what do you guys want to do about our villian since Buymearing had to pull out?
    "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That's a good question. I'll give it some thought and see if I can add any ideas here.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Re: [OOC] The Villian?

An idea came to me today. I was thinking that Lady Kira would want to arrange a marriage for Aerin. The lucky groom is Hans, a stuck up punk who Aerin doesn't care for. I'm not saying he has to be the main villian but he could be one of the minions.
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I lied.

I know said I'd give it some thought, but my thoughts have been kinda preoccupied with life and work lately. Can you ever find it in your hearts to forgive me?

Part of the reason that I haven't posted ICly lately (beside my time situation) is that I was thinking about an idea for a villain to tie into Ylana's side of the story. I'm thinking she's going to wind up kidnapped as a result of this "card game." Probably just a henchman, not the "real villain" but it could tie together.
    ...to the topTop

I think we can, mostly because Corey and I haven't thought much about it either.

Corey and I were thinking though that the villain or at least some of his minions be responsible for Terab being destroyed.

Maybe we should work with minions for a while.
    ...to the topTop

We could. Considering the main villian never shows himself right away in FF games. We could work with minions and eventually we'll figure out what to about our villian.

...to the topTop

Character Mortin Steel is offline Mortin Steel's Avatar

What if each group had there own Mini type villain after them? like Jas's henchman or what not and all the mini type villains worked for the "Big" villain and as the story progressed little by little things added up towards the "Big" villain.
    ...to the topTop

Workd for me. I'm sure eventually we'll figure something out for our main villian.
    ...to the topTop

I was thinking the beings who will destroy Terab to be the same one who caused the airship to crash. I've got more of an idea but don't want to give too many spoilers.
    John

Lord Mattson, LM, Matts, its all the same.
    ...to the topTop

That sounds like a good idea to me.
    ...to the topTop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast