Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Grimlock
    Gypsy
    As Lana reached the door that led to the Cloister of Trials, she turn to the people wishing her luck and did the Prayer of Yevon to them. She then turned back and entered through the doorway. Time for her first trials and she hoped she would make it.
    ...to the topTop

As Lana and Elle walked towards the Cloister, Salin fell into step behind them. He didn't speak as they walked, just looked around him at those gathered.
    ...to the topTop

Grimlock
    Gypsy
    Lana smiled when she saw Salin was behind them and went through the trials. They were hard and took a lot out of her, but she got through them. She was too strong and determined to quit. Eventually she solved the puzzle of the Bevelle Temple and reached the Chamber of the Fayth. She looked to Elle and Salin.

"We're here."

The Chamber of the Fayth and time for Lana to become a summoner. That is if the fayth accepted her prayer and she received the Aeon.
    ...to the topTop

Somewhere.... the waves lapped agianst the wreakage washing ashore. Jeldun lay on his back looking up at the sun and birds circling over head. He was a fairly well built man with a shaved head and the swirl green eyes that mark the Albhed.

"E ys hud tayt."

He thought back of the destruction Sin had wrought upon the AlBhed. His people were scattered to who knows where and here he was laying in the ruins of the ships that didn't escape. He wondered how many still lived, if he would ever see them again. Another AlBhed walked up.

"Sin ec pylg."

"Dra Calm ec ujan."

Jeldun got up and brushed himself off. He started towards the makeshift hut that housed him and a few other Albhed who managed to end up fairly close by.

"Frana yna oui kuehk?"

"Du pio ic desa. Du ramb y Summoner tea."

He pulled out a battered sword and a pack of gear and started off towards Bevelle.
    Currently: Mirror, Varne the hunter, Jeldun, Mr. Makers, Motl the 6th, Chance, Odin, Berry

Formerly Elixia but she got promoted to her own account.

here are a collection of random images.
    LM
    ...to the topTop

Salin placed a hand on Lana's shoulder for a moment, warmly, then removed it.

"Good luck. We'll be waiting out here for you."
    ...to the topTop

Elle leans against the wall, and folds her arm...she gives a slight smirk and looks as if she wants Lana to get into the chamber quickly...
    Someone in RP. most likely Elle in Final Fantasy, Amora, and The Angels in Minitys army, or Philida- Ursus' counterpart
    ...to the topTop

*tiraku gets up and slowly opens the door. SQUEEK!!! *

Credits: Jessss!!! From AMR~!

" I'm not going to change the world, but I guarantee that I'll spark the mind who will"
    *-Tupac Shakur

uncle of danaepixie (long story), father of blinks and Buffy Fan.
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tiraku found himself entering the temple at St. Bevelle. There were several others gathred inside, praying to Yevon. A priest stood at the entrance to the Cloister of Trials. A young boy saw Tiraku as he entered and walked up to him, a large smile on his face.

"Are you here to pray for the Apprentice Summoner, too?"

<hr>
    On the road leading to Bevelle, a pair of Crusaders were on patrol, trying to keep the road safe for travelers. The Crusaders saw Jeldun approaching.

"There's another of those retched Al Bhed," stated the first of the Crusaders.

"It is probably their fault that Sin returned. Refusing to follow the teachings of Yevon. It is a disgrace."

"I think Spira would be better off without their stink on the lands."

"Perhaps you are right."

Both Crusaders drew their swords and walked up to Jeldun. The look on their face indicated that they were there to start trouble.
    QC1: From this day forth you shall be called "Sprinkle Berryweather".

Kevin Flynn: The Grid. A digital frontier. I tried to picture clusters of information as they moved through the computer. What did they look like? Ships, motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? I kept dreaming of a world I thought I'd never see. And then, one day... ...I got in!

...to the topTop

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Sanborn
    Tiraku found himself entering the temple at St. Bevelle. There were several others gathred inside, praying to Yevon. A priest stood at the entrance to the Cloister of Trials. A young boy saw Tiraku as he entered and walked up to him, a large smile on his face.

"Are you here to pray for the Apprentice Summoner, too?"

"p...pray for the summoner?.....yes... uhh... uhm..."
    ...to the topTop

Founder Jason Sanborn is offline Jason Sanborn's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The boy gave a large smile at Tiraku.

"Mommy told me that the Apprentice Summoner is the niece of High Summoner Gandof. If anyone can defeat Sin, she will do it! Aren't you excited?"
    ...to the topTop

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast