Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Paladin Quaxo9 is offline Quaxo9's Avatar
    Re: Eryonne - The Northern Lands

The smile that had been so long in coming finally came to Favian's face. How he loved to hear tales of great deeds - and how great the deeds wrought by the people in this very room! A light chuckle escaped his lips.

"It seems that you are all in the business of saving lives. I have fallen among good company!"

The bread was going down good and he found himself nibbling on the ends of his fingers in a rush to get the nourishment into his body. Suddenly, he stopped chewing and the smile fled from his face as quickly as the blood. His huge ears twitched forward and backward, attempting to pick up more of the sound he thought he heard.

“I thought I heard a horse.” He whispered, feeling a little foolish. What if it was just a horse? Still, his physical condition was proof that being a little more wary couldn’t hurt.
    Winner of the dubious Vaarsuvius Award for Verbousness!

I support altruism.
    ...to the topTop

Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bolivor grumbled to himself when he knew he had been heard. He looked down at his horse and whispered, "If you were quiet, we could have avoided them. No you have to lumber along like a moose."

He didn't like strangers. Actually he didn't like much of anyone. They all hated him. The elves hated him for him being part human and the humans hated his elf half. And his personality from years of being shunned turned off the rest. He was a person without family or friend.

"Lets get this over with."

He kicked the horse in the ribs and headed forward. He came into view so the others could see him. He looked them over.

"I didn't mean to intrude."
    ...to the topTop

Narm, slightly startled by the noise and very confused on where he was at the moment, turned towards the horse sound. He noticed an elf on horseback heading their way. His protective instincts took over. He instantly put himself between the horseman and his friends.

Who are you? Are you following us?

Narm looked the elf over. He allowed his past sense to probe slightly into the mans story. He saw a troubled soul. One who had trouble making friends. From his vision he could tell the half breed was a man stuck between two worlds. The humans didn't like him because of his elvin half and the elves despised his human side. Perhaps this man was an outcast looking for friends much like Narm's merry band.
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

When Boris heard Narm he halted his horse and looked at him. He considered not giving the truth just because it was safer to not tell strangers what you're doing. Then looked around at the others and then he turned back to Narm. He changed his mind and decided on the truth. "I am Boris and I am trying to get out of the siege of Falurst and head north. It was not my intention to follow you."

He paused and sighed. "I thought things might be different in the north."
    ...to the topTop

Count / Countess Tigers is offline Tigers's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Jezz

It was not surprising that there were others wishing to get out of the town, the siege had frightened not only the travelers from other lands, but the locals as well. Jezz cautiously listened to the stranger, not moving from her spot knowing that Narm was more than a match for the half elf should their be trouble.

"Unintentionally or not stranger, you follow the same path, it was inevitable that ours would eventually cross." Jezz replied.

She looked the half elf over, contemplating on whether adding to their numbers would be in their favor or not. She had nothing to fear from him, so introducing herself was less of a risk to her than if Muriel or any of her companions did. Muriel quietly hid behind her friend, waiting to see the outcome.

"I am Jezzmine Killian, of the Killian Clan. I am of the Northern Clan's, but I have been away for 7 years. The only news I hear is that from the tongues of men, and there are not many that I hold truth too. But from sources that I trust, the Northern Clans have issues of their own from the Northern Lords."
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries

Boris nodded, "That is not surprising. There are always conflicts between groups it seems no matter where one goes. All one can hope is to be on the right." He looked at each one and studied how they were acting.

"It is a nice to know you Jezzmine Killian. I do not know the Killian clan but I'm sure it is a good clan since you have not attacked me yet nor have your companions. At least some have the decency of not attacking the half elf, half human, or mongrel as they like to call me. Now that you know what I am I will go if you do not want to associate with me in case the light hadn't told you what I am. I am used to it and will hold no grudge."
    ...to the topTop

Blog Entries
    Boris turned his eyes to Narm and asked, "Who are you?"
    ...to the topTop

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345