Quarrels and Quills - The Play by Post Role-Playing Community - Powered by vBulletin
Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191
Results 1,901 to 1,905 of 1905
    "I overheard him plotting to take care of us now that he knows our patterns, as he put it. Amanda showed me a picture of this man but according to that record he should be in his 90s by now! Something doesn't fit here. It's the same man right down to the scar. But the original Milton worked on this project back in the fifties. He can't be the same man. Nothing adds up, then after what I overheard, I'm thinking trusting him is not such a good idea."
    ...to the topTop

Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    "Our patterns?" Philip gasped and shook his head when Leo told about the photo, "No it doesn't add up."

Amanda added, "The photo is in the files on the computer."

Philip nodded, "Obviously you weren't supposed to get on the computer and find it. Which has made him desperate." He paused and thought for a second.

He looked at Selena, "We need to get you and Elinore to safety. The babies are probably his target."

He looked at the others, "Don't you think?"
    ...to the topTop

Selena shook her head. "Wait... wait... this doesn't make sense. My Aunt would have known him then and so how could he fool HER? Something is not adding up here. Why don't we talk to Aunt Elinore first?"
    ...to the topTop

Founder Lairston is offline Lairston's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Philip nodded, "I guess we should do that if we can talk to her without Milton or his people knowing."

Amanda wasn't so sure, "I don't know. Elinore seems pretty sick. Although the doctors seem confident that she will recover."

He frowned, "Do you think we can trust those doctors we brought?"
    ...to the topTop

...to the topTop

Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 91141181189190191